Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 8

The trailer is up!

But who gives a shit? Here's a hot picture of Dolores' son, Frankie Catania!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 25, 2018 9:03 PM

Here's the Season 8 trailer..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2017 1:45 AM

Now back to Frankie..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2017 1:45 AM

steroids

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2017 1:48 AM

Has Albie Manzo found a girlfriend yet? ROFL

He's starting to look like creepy "Uncle Albie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2017 1:50 AM

Frankie's GOTTA BE juicin'.

There's no way to get a body like this, without roids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2017 1:51 AM

Sick that his dad encouraged him to use roids

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2017 1:51 AM

Get your mind out of the gutter. He used to date Alexa Joel. They went their separate ways, but he is now too busy to date. But he is not gay. Repeat, no gay.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2017 1:52 AM

[quote] He used to date Alexa Joel. They went their separate ways, but he is now too busy to date. But he is not gay. Repeat, no gay.

Bwahahaha. He "dated" Alexa Joel for like 20 seconds, and that was over 10 years ago.

And no girlfriend since then.

Sure, "Caroline." "No gay." Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2017 1:56 AM

He doesn't seem gay.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2017 2:00 AM

[quote] He doesn't seem gay.

R7 is talking about Albie Manzo in the pic at R4, and not Frankie (the younger muscled guy).

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2017 2:14 AM

I can't wait to see Danielle return.

It's odd to think of her and Teresa actually being friends.

They're both full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2017 5:57 AM

Danielle's return is the only reason I will watch this show again, and it better not be just Danielle staring by herself w/o interacting with the cast.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2017 6:59 AM

Danielle is only a friend, not a full housewife. She's not in the cast photo or intro.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2017 11:39 AM

NOTE TO SELF: Do not contact Siggy "The Relationship Expert" for relationship advice.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2017 11:28 PM

So they played on the same (peewee?) football team, but this gay guy is much older

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2017 12:34 AM

Who are you talking about as "this gay guy," R15? The kid on the left? How do you know he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2017 2:13 AM

Except for Rosie who has said she is a lesbian, none of the RHONJ cast members are gay. Most of them are fucked up, but none of them are gay. You have no way of knowing if one of the kids are gay. Go fantasize somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2017 3:07 AM

^ None of them are gay and most of them voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2017 3:09 AM

After viewing R1 Season 8 Trailer I don't think Siggy Flicker realizes she's making herself look bad and damaging her reputation as a relationship expert by being on Housewives, associating with these dumb toxic bitches and exposing herself like that.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2017 4:56 PM

Well, there's definitely a lot of dick-sucking, ass-eating, flip-fucking bi-curiousness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2017 3:46 AM

The only one missing from that picture at R20 is FRANKIE CATANIA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2017 4:20 AM

Yo Frank-Kay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2017 4:23 AM

Gorgeous body, but meh face, and he can't be taller than 5'7"

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2017 3:39 AM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2017 1:58 AM

Why are you bitches creaming your jeans over that heavily airbrushed picture of Franky. He's a midget, average face, heavily juiced up body and the personality of a douche bro. Imagine his tiny cock and shriveled up balls.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2017 2:45 AM

God, Siggy really needs to dial it down. That said, I think I'm on her side when it comes to the cake... Because it was so fancy and tailored to represent Melissa's store, Teresa shouldn't have been throwing it around. Especially since they know Siggy is so sentimental

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2017 5:04 AM

What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway? It's not even a name. She's annoying as FUCK. Be gone bitch!

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2017 5:17 AM

Bring back Caroline Manzo and her hot sons.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2017 5:21 AM

[quote] What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway?

Siggy FLICKER! lol

[quote] Bring back Caroline Manzo and her hot sons.

Is Albie still single? rofl

BRAVO has been running NJ re-runs for the past week, and I happened to catch season two.

Caroline's husband Al was talking about grandkids, and he said, "Lauren will probably be the first to give us grandkids. Either Lauren or Chris."

Haha, he made absolutely NO mention of Albie giving him grandkids. Which is strange, because Albie's the oldest.

Looks like Albert Sr. knows that he's never going to have grandkids from Al Jr.

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2017 5:27 AM

^ Don't Lauren and Vito still live with the Manzo's? If she's still living at home and they don't have their own place how can they afford to have kids? Wouldn't that set them back financially even more, especially since it doesn't seem that Caro and Al are going to give them a down payment for a house.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2017 5:39 AM

Weren't Albie and Greg lovers at one point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2017 5:46 AM

Greg, Albie and Lauren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2017 5:48 AM

That was so sad that Tre and Joe's mother died. She was young, age 66. That was really sad. I feel bad for the grandkids and Joe's father. She seemed like a good, loving woman, especially putting up with Tre's crap. The grandkids lost their grandmother so young and he lost his wife.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2017 5:56 AM

R33 It was sad, especially since she seemed to be in better health than her husband, who everyone seemed worried about.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2017 6:21 AM

I would like Frankie to sit on my face. I might even consider letting him rip one...

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2017 7:44 PM

I'm not liking Siggy very much this go around. What is this I'm the most talented person on earth stuff?

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2017 8:23 PM

Is Frankie still "selling cars" to make all that money?

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2017 8:29 PM

[quote]There's no way to get a body like this, without roids.

Lol, yes there is. He just has around 4-6% body fat and knows how to use shadows to his advantage. There's nothing remarkable about his muscle mass.

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2017 8:30 PM

Siggy is getting the same edit Jacqueline got last season

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2017 8:37 PM

Siggy's face looks like a guppy. Danyelle looks like the Grinch. Tre looks like her hairline has dropped another inch.

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2017 9:44 PM

Siggy is a self-proclaimed "Relationship Expert" who doesn't have the respect of real RE's. Look at who she hangs around with. White Trash. You can't fix crazy as she seems to think she can all because she is the most talented person in planet earth. She has made an ass out of herself. Very unprofessional. I call bullshit on her act.

If I needed relationship advice I might read her book (not even sure about that though) since a ghost writer with a normal brain was involved, but I certainly wouldn't go to her events or request one-on-one help. She is the one who needs the help. She may be a good mother to her kids but she is stupid about mothering; not giving them their space, nagging, and getting in their face all the time.

She also argues with crazy people, shouts at them, wants to rip someone's hair out, etc, all the crazy drama is too much. And she calls herself an expert when it comes to relationships. She surrounds herself with nut jobs and toxic, emotionally immature women and then gets angry or enraged when they act up. Hello, that's what toxic, immature crazies do --- they act up. Dumb dee dumb dumb dumb. She wants to transform crazy people from crazy to sane. Some expert. If she were really an expert, and the most talented one in the world at that, she'd know NOT to do that.

I call bullshit on "I am the most talented person on earth." I would not want her counseling or coaching me or my family. Ever.

She's not a relationship expert in as far as my idea of one. She's a fixer of crazy. She tries to fix crazy. That's what she really does. That's not what a *real expert* does. Then she feeds off the juvenile high-school drama just like the rest of them. Why get involved with these kinds of people in the first place. IMO, she's immature and also unprofessional, traits that don't go with the "expert" title. Her social circles are filled with toxic people as she is surrounded mostly by narcissists and other disordered crazies.

Siggy, the self-proclaimed "Relationship Expert", my ass. She's just as crazy as the people she hangs with. And, she's the only one who thinks she's an expert and the most talented person in the world. No one else thinks that but her, which means she's not. If no one else thinks you're an expert, the most talented person in the world, then you are not = self-proclaimed.

by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2017 10:15 PM

Hopefully she's just playing it up so that she doesn't come off as boring. That's the kiss of death on these shows. If this is how she really is, she must be insufferable to live with.

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2017 10:30 PM

The WWHL preview for next episode showed Siggy calling Teresa and Melissa trash, Danielle screaming at Siggy for using that word in her presence, and Melissa and Teresa storming off

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2017 10:32 PM

Why was Jacqueline fired? She was the last connection to the Manzo-dominated early seasons, which I preferred.

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2017 10:34 PM

[quote] I'm not liking Siggy very much this go around. What is this I'm the most talented person on earth stuff?

Me either. She is way, way too much this season. Completely insufferable.

You can always tell which ladies let fame get to their head, because they begin to "act" for the cameras. And Siggy is definitely acting.

That scene in the restaurant at Boca was just cringeworthy. That new lady called it, when she said, "she needs to dial it down." Exactly.

You could just tell that the other ladies at the dinner table were rolling their eyes at her.

But the absolute WORST was when she said she was the smartest person in the world. That really made me sick.

I think that Siggy's ready for a takedown.

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2017 10:49 PM

Saggy said she was the most talented person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2017 11:09 PM

Siggy was trash before she made that "most talented person" comment. What I find so amusing is that she actually has NO talent.

Her expertise is relationships and there she is fighting with others, breaking up fights, name-calling, and taking credit for the fact that her ex-husband's wife is a normal, decent, likeable person. The reason the three get along isn't because Siggy made her that way and put her relationship expert skills to work. No, it's because that woman happens to be a nice person who doesn't want any conflict.

Siggy actually takes credit for that healthy relationship dynamic, while insulting and schooling grown adults, "See, this is how a relationship with one's ex and his new wife should look, no arguing, no conflict", as if she's the reason it isn't a toxic, dysfunctional relationship. Her ex's wife isn't a troublemaker, that's all there is to it. No talent Siggy needs to get over herself.

by Anonymousreply 47October 6, 2017 1:27 AM

^Melissa, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 48October 6, 2017 2:23 AM

^ LOL. I don't think Melissa feels that way about Siggy at all. Those two were actually fine until the recent cake incident. Although Melissa was taken aback about Siggy's recent "I'm the best" comment, but I don't think she hates Siggy or looks down on her. Most of the anger, or most of Melissa's anger, seems to be directed at Tre, with Tre more often than not being the instigator and pot-stirrer, not Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2017 3:47 AM

well come on Teresa and Melissa ARE trash. I agree with Siggy it's immature and disrespectful to throw a nice cake like that.

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2017 4:23 AM

^ Yes, I thought that was terrible. I was saying they got along before the cake throwing scene. I didn't blame Siggy for being horrified. I would have been shocked and very hurt. A friend of mine had a cake made for an event very similar to that one in size and detail and it cost $650 and took two days to make. A lot went into it. They just throw it on the floor like a bunch of unruly children. That was awful. I would have been very upset and angry too. I was saying that Melissa and Siggy got along, for the most part, until that happened.

If someone did that to me after I went through all that thought, planning, expense and trouble I would never speak to them again. There would be no second chance. So when I saw the cake throwing scene I decided not to watch the NJ Housewives anymore. They act like a bunch of mean jr. high school bullies. I don't want to watch that juvenile crap.

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2017 5:35 AM

Stupid trashy Siggy dumping her wine out on a table proclaiming she's done with the conversation! Saying she is (and this is a direct quote), "I think I am the most talented human being on the face of the earth." But then she is holier than thou talking about how disrespectful a food fight is. Uh, Siggy... you're in the same camp as everyone else and might actually be leading the way. I can't stand her and its not only because she a loud mouth and a poor judge of character/Trump supporter. Trump supporter, that says a lot about her right there.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2017 6:11 AM

R52 pretty sure all the Jersey housewives support Trump so they're all in the same boat. I agree Siggy was annoying with what she was saying about herself and her "talents/abilities" but Teresa and Melissa are absolutely trash.

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2017 8:40 AM

[quote]Lol, yes there is. He just has around 4-6% body fat and knows how to use shadows to his advantage. There's nothing remarkable about his muscle mass.

I like how you added the “LOL” as if it makes his post seem absurd.

ANYWAY…yeah, that kid is doing steroids. GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2017 8:51 AM

his father competed as a bodybuilder so i'm sure he is taking something

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2017 4:15 PM

R53 Yes it's true, all of the NJ Housewives voted for Trump, as well as their spouses. Joe & Mel Gorga, Tre & Juicy, Jac & her husband, and Rosie too, and the others had all spoken highly of Trump and said of course they were going to vote for him, as if it were a no-brainer.

I'm going to stick with NYC Housewives, although they are pretty trashy too. But at least only a few of them voted for Trump, so there's that. Like upthread said, I too am done with NJ. I hope this is their last season so we never have to hear about them again. They really are disgusting filth garbage who do not represent the (90%) majority of NY/NJ Italian-Americans.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2017 8:26 PM

Rosie voted for Trump? lmao. In NYC we know Luann, Sonja and Ramona all voted for him. That's half the cast. Tinsley might support but didn't vote this past election. That leaves only Bethenny, Dorinda and Carole as Clinton voters.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2017 10:32 PM

LuMan, Sonja and Ramoaner voted for Trump and as far as the NJ cast I don't think Kathy Wakile voted for Trump and if she didn't than Rosie probably didn't either. Not sure about that but if those two didn't vote for Trump they are the only two out all of NJ cast who didn't. But the rest of the NJ cast (including Danielle) and spouses included as well all voted for Trump. It figures. Like attracts like. NYC cast was split between the two candidates so at least they're not ALL crazy. NJ cast is a different story. ALL are crazy and ALL are awful.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2017 11:05 PM

I've said it before... I'll say it again. Everyone focuses on Albie being gay and that means they completely forget about Chris....

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2017 11:11 PM

Why is anyone acting like any of the people in NJ voted at all?

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2017 11:11 PM

I don't think Melissa voted for Trump because her mom is very outspoken against Trump on Twitter and has retweeted anti police brutality things on Twitter. That doesn't necessarily mean Melissa didn't vote for Trump but it's not like she grew up around the old school Italian conservative views

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2017 11:14 PM

I bet Teresa is hoping Trump pardons her husband or something so he won't be deported

by Anonymousreply 62October 7, 2017 12:33 AM

These people aren't socially conservative, rather fiscally conservative. I mean, Caroline Manzo's brother is gay and she proudly attended his wedding. And of course; while Albie his straight, his friend is gay, and she accepted him. And EVERYONE loves Rosie. They vote with their wallets.

by Anonymousreply 63October 7, 2017 12:52 AM

[quote] They vote with their wallets

They most certainly don't vote with their brains.

Well, that is if they actually had brains.

by Anonymousreply 64October 7, 2017 12:56 AM

Siggy heard the threat from producers loud and clear: "Amp up the screaming and fighting or you're fired."

Fake drama is fine as long as it isn't screamingly obvious and dull. That's when people change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 65October 7, 2017 1:00 AM

NJ is the worst of the franchise. It needs a total overhaul. There's no one remotely rootable.

by Anonymousreply 66October 7, 2017 1:04 AM

^ It needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 67October 7, 2017 1:37 AM

R62 That's a good point, only Trump won't pardon him even though Trump is just as bad as Joe with his FOUR bankruptcies and ripping off creditors and contractors alike. Cut from the same cloth except Trump doesn't care about this non-elite jerk in prison who might get deported. He just wanted his vote, nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2017 1:41 AM

Teresa wrote about her love for Trump in her new book:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 7, 2017 2:24 AM

Lock her up

by Anonymousreply 70October 7, 2017 2:28 AM

[quote]Lock her up... again.

Fixed that fo ryou.

by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2017 2:34 AM

*for you

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2017 2:34 AM

None of them have a spare brain cell between them. These women are trash. Teresa is scum.

by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2017 6:47 PM

Did Tre vote? Felons can’t vote can they?

by Anonymousreply 74October 9, 2017 8:11 PM

Teresa wrote in her book she wanted to vote for Trump but couldn't because of her felon status lol

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2017 9:05 PM

Siggy, this is not your town, fuck you very much.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2017 1:11 AM

Sorry ladies. Alvie has a girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2017 2:37 AM

I like Margaret

Siggy is um, a lot and I don't blame everyone for walking out

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2017 3:19 AM

How on earth is Siggy a relationship counselor and then calls her friends trash?

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2017 3:22 AM

but Teresa and Melissa are trash. SIggy was right about that. I mean all of them but to varying degrees. Teresa, Melissa and Danielle are the trashiest of the bunch.

Margaret is not a loyal friend at all.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2017 5:39 AM

[quote] Sorry ladies. Alvie has a girlfriend

So did Liberace, at one point.

Albie is GAY.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2017 5:43 AM

I have to say Dolores' ex husband is hot. He's a republicunt but he's nice and muscular

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2017 5:46 AM

Frankie is way hotter than Frank Sr.

Frank Sr. is like a fucking caveman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2017 5:49 AM

oh the younger Frankie is better looking but I think the father is hot with that body he has

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2017 5:52 AM

Typical short Jersey juice heads.^^

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2017 11:39 AM

Pumping your teen son full of steroids should be a crime

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2017 12:09 PM

How the hell anyone could sit through the two ape siblings crying over their mother after what they did to her on national tv is so fucking beyond me.

They are all disgusting and it makes NJ unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2017 9:09 PM

This season started filming before Danielle was brought back and before Teresa's mother died as well as before Margaret was brought back. Obviously the producers felt none of that produced any episode-worthy footage. Teresa's storyline seems to be only about dealing with her mother's death and looking after her family while her husband is in jail.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2017 9:54 PM

*as well as before Margaret was brought on.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2017 9:54 PM

R87 I agree. She also died young. I realize it was from pneumonia that can be deadly but all the endless stress and embarrassment they caused her must have broken her heart and weakened her immune system because a lot of stress over a long period of time will surely do that. She was only 66 yrs old. That's young to die.

All those two, Tre and Joe did, was get into fights and shouting matches with each other, one after another. That poor woman went through hell with them. IIRC, they even ruined her baby granddaughters' Christening party. And then her daughter ends up all over the news for lying to the banks, cheating and embezzlement and ends up in jail so she has a criminal jail-bird daughter in prison for a year, which is very hard on a parent. All Tre cared about was herself and her image.

Then she sees her grandchildren, whom she adored, suffer through all that, plus the imprisonment of her son-in-law. She watched as they cried over their dad going away even though he's a douche. Like any loving grandmother she felt great sorrow for the kids all along. Then there was all of the endless fighting between Tre and Melissa, the two mothers of her grandchildren always shouting and fighting and then aired on TV for all to see. She must have been ashamed especially as she didn't grow up in a world where mothers did that and acted that way; flipping tables, etc.

That's real hard on a mom and grandmother. I honestly think they killed her. She had no other major health conditions or problems and hadn't suffered the loss of a spouse or child, which often leads to early death as well. All that stress with the legal problems and the reality TV insane drama embarrassed and destroyed her. She also had to hold a lot of her pain inside in order to keep the peace with Joe, Tre and Melissa.

The anxiety and stress damaged her immune system, they did her in, and cut her life short is what I am thinking. Adult kids could do that to a parent, especially them. Horrible trash. Poor woman couldn't take anymore. At least she's in peace now.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2017 10:12 PM

Siggy/Soggy needs a slap to her fucking face.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2017 10:19 PM

^ I think Siggy's husband wants out of the marriage as he's realizing she's nothing but a disordered narcissist parading around as a relationship coach. She's delusional. I think they will be filing for divorce soon. N's are impossible to be around or to live with, not that he's any prize package either. She's nuts, and I see divorce on the horizon.

The producers are already setting the stage for their upcoming divorce, trying to soften it with "I want you home more often, you work too much" (an issue that can be worked out and especially if one is a relationship coach!) cautiously avoiding the real reason and truth that he really wants out because she's a fucking scary nut job.

LOL. So while you want to slap her fucking face, the producers are trying to help her save face.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2017 10:38 PM

Is JoGo still getting his poison sucked out by men?

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2017 10:48 PM

Is Frankie hung? Is he legal yet?

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2017 10:49 PM

I think that Siggy and Dolores are coming hard at Melissa Gorga because of what happened last season.

That dinner in Vermont really highlighted what a phony, backstabbing two-faced bitch she really is.

I love how Melissa tries to paint this picture of herself as a demure, faithful wife, when she's really a whore.

Last season, she was completely disloyal to Jacqueline after Jac backed up Melissa for years and years, when she and Teresa were at war. Now that they're friends, Melissa just threw Jacqueline under the bus.

I really hope that Siggy and Dolores take that phony bitch DOWN.

Oh, and it looks like Teresa still hates Melissa. The preview footage shows her saying to Joe Gorga that Melissa is "only a Gorga by marriage." Uh oh!

This time when Teresa tosses Melissa aside, no one will come to her rescue.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2017 11:43 PM

Say what you want about Melissa, but I'd trade places in a heartbeat if it meant having Joe Gorga's massive meat deeply inside me each and every night. That is one lucky lady.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2017 11:54 PM

There really is no defense of Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 97October 13, 2017 12:35 AM

I took Melissa and Jacqueline's Vermont issue as Melissa not wanting to rock the boat and bring it up because she and Teresa were in a good place, and Melissa also stressed last reason that Teresa was on probation and her husband would be pissed at her if Teresa went off the rails while they were together.

Siggy and Delores seemed to have a misplaced rage directed towards Margaret. It's obvious Dolores doesn't like Danielle which probably has something to do with her closeness to the Manzos

by Anonymousreply 98October 13, 2017 1:19 AM

Teresa uses people and if she can't use them she gets nasty and abusive. I had said in the beginning of this thread (or the previous one) that Teresa will only be decent to Mel and Joe as long as she feels she needs them in Juicy Joe's absence. The day she feels she can get by without her brother and Mel in her life, and can't use them/doesn't need them for anything, is the day she will start abusing them all over again. That's why she was being decent and acting nice to her brother Joe right after Juicy Joe went away.

But come the day she feels she can't use you and doesn't need you for anything she gets verbally abusive. That is actually how all sociopaths operate. It's a very big part of that disorder.

by Anonymousreply 99October 13, 2017 1:23 AM

R99 - so true. I just don't understand what draws people to Teresa's dumb ass. Her humor level is about 9th grade - she's literally an idiot. She lies and turns on people all the time. Why the fuck do people want to be around her?

It's nauseating. I really don't understand - and how she can draw out sooo much sympathy is just amazing to me. Those snotty potty-mouthed children of hers are also just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2017 1:45 AM

I am sure her mother would have been so pleased shoving cameras in her bedroom going through her things.

Two fake assholes.

by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2017 1:48 AM

Yes, I agree, good point R101.

To answer your question R100 the people who gravitate towards her are either using her for some gain, whatever that might be, and/or they match her (low) level of emotional maturity. Emotionally mature/non-disordered people don't want to be around people like Teresa or even be associated with them. But those who are also like her in terms of emotional immaturity feel more comfortable around the same. It's a case of 'like attracts like.' No doubt her fans are also emotionally stunted white trash.

So, the attraction to her is not because she has charisma or some special gift or talent for keeping friends.

In fact, all of her relationships are superficial and conditional. They are not genuine by any stretch of the imagination, which means they are not lasting friendships. I could see Teresa being all alone in 15-20 yrs when she is older and her kids are on their own because she'll have burned through all of the emotionally stunted crazies like herself and anyone else, like the few co-dependent enablers still hanging on, will have moved on and have nothing to do with her by then. And possibly also her own children. I would not be surprised if one or more of her four daughters estranged from her in 10 years or so because she is so toxic. In fact I'll be surprised if they don't.

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2017 4:18 AM

Tell me what you think of Danielle after listening to this.

HOLY. SHIT.

This makes me never want to get in a relationship. Ever.

Extremely disturbing.

I think I am done with reality tv. These people are deranged and criminal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2017 3:03 PM

You guys do realize that Theresa is simply an IDIOT? She is basically a 12 year old girl. The emotional and intellectual level of a 10-13 year old girl. If you really watch her and her behavior, it kind of sums her up. Touch of sociopathy as well. She's as deep as a plate. But again she's stunted.

R95 is my RHONJ Spirit Twin. You make me want to continue watching this trash because now I know that someone agrees with me!!

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2017 3:08 PM

Their intro lines are not good.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2017 3:34 PM

Danielle is nuts that was clear from season 1. Teresa is an ignorant, stupid narcissist. Melissa is a manipulative user. They all deserve each other. I love how they're pretending that Melissa and Danielle weren't in contact via social media season 2 talking shit about Teresa. Remember at the reunion when Teresa blew up at Danielle over not being there for Melissa's son's birth? Melissa told her that.

Jacqueline should be back next season to expose them all

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2017 6:03 PM

I've never watched these shows, but out of curiosity, did they ever get David Attenborough to narrate when the Guidice girls were on?

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2017 6:16 PM

MELISSA: "I love Margaret, she's great! While we were in Boca we bonded.... cause we're in the same industry."

No, opportunistic bitch. All she represents to you is someone you can use. Nothing, more, nothing less.

You met someone who has exactly what you desperately need and want, success and extensive knowledge of the retail fashion industry, a dream come true, at least for you, not her. And what you think of as "a bond" is really you preying on her and using her for her insights and extensive knowledge. There is no bond. Only thing is, when Margaret figures that out, that you are a user, (and she will, much sooner than later) she is going to throw you some crumbs, mess with your head, and the resulting drama will be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 108October 19, 2017 2:20 AM

This show is worse than OC this season. I think it's time to put NJ out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 109October 19, 2017 2:42 AM

Siggy and Dolores are unbearable

by Anonymousreply 110October 19, 2017 3:37 AM

Really r110? What's more unbearable is the ape and her forced "friendship" with tranny Melissa and Danielle. I mean are her stans as dumb as she is not to see through this?

And the Gorga house scenes are cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 111October 19, 2017 3:41 AM

I like pig tails.

by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2017 5:14 AM

pretty dull episode. I don't like any of the women especially Teresa, but Siggy did herself no favors in this episode. Talking about "destroying" Margaret? People are going to think she's serious which goes against her whole relationship expert career.

Kim D should be a full-time housewife. I can't wait for the episode when she calls Teresa out

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2017 5:34 AM

Siggy, the self-proclaimed relationship expert, is not a relationship expert. I know I would never go to her for advice or counseling. All she does is quote other people. Although she does have a knack for selecting (and repeating) the most relevant and profound expressions and quotes. She also lacks real insights into human behavior. And how can she teach others not to get caught up in the drama when that's exactly what she is doing, just to name one issue among many others.

You can call yourself anything you want but if you don't live the role and live up to the role then you are not one, or you are only one in your own mind. If most people don't think you are a relationship expert (or any other title) than you are not one. Siggy is a relationship expert in her own head, but not considered one by most others. She doesn't live up to the role as she doesn't even practice what she preaches. At best she's a low-rated, amateur relationship advisor, far from an expert.

by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2017 4:23 PM

These women are all hideous on the inside and outside. They're all famewhores. Good, decent people aren't desperate for fame and don't showcase their lives for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2017 4:26 PM

The last good moment on this series was Rosie storming around backstage at the reunion, growling like Godzilla.

by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2017 4:45 PM

The NJ Housewives are becoming painful to watch. They are batshit crazy.

And Mel telling Tre to be more forceful with her kids instead of constantly appeasing them is true, but telling that to a sociopath will surely backfire. Real bad idea. Tre is way too immature to deal with the truth and have a mature, mother-to-mother open discussion about it. Mel is too stupid and clueless to figure out that Tre is mental. Vindictive Tre is going to get even with Mel for saying that in a big way. That will be too ugly for me to watch as her ugly revenge plays out in the upcoming episodes.

I can also see the whole restaurant thing going south and Joe & Mel getting divorced next year. And who the hell hurls a $900 custom-made specialty cake on the restaurant floor? Awful. And who the hell buys a fucking restaurant without telling their wife and only sharing it with their troublemaker sister. The story lines are getting too stupid and painful to watch.

Last night's episode was the last for me. It's just too painful to watch this insanity plus crazy Tre trying to be her kid's best friend. The kids obviously don't like it and certainly aren't benefiting from that idiotic, ineffective parenting style either. Ridiculous. Done.

by Anonymousreply 117October 26, 2017 2:05 PM

The ape and her midget brother want to make their mother/parents proud? What in the fuck? Shameful and embarrassing after what millions witnessed on camera. That poor woman probably died of disgust at their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 118October 26, 2017 2:15 PM

R117 it shouldn't be painful for you lol. Stay and laugh with us at these idiots

Dolores is turning up this season I see

by Anonymousreply 119October 26, 2017 3:48 PM

^ Maybe you're right but what I also can't stand is that they look horrible. All of them. I mean really horrible.

All that arguing and fighting and endless conflict and drama makes you ugly and they are really looking bad. Very unattractive. They look unhealthy too because all that arguing is unhealthy. The anger and hostility has destroyed their looks, not that the ape was ever good looking to begin with lol.

Melissa, Siggy, Dolores all look terrible, older than their age, like they are up all night drinking and drugging when it's from all the fighting and anger. And don't even get me started on Danielle. Aside from being a sociopath like Teresa she is even more frightening to look at. They shouldn't have brought Danielle back.

by Anonymousreply 120October 26, 2017 5:42 PM

Siggy's reactions to her histrionics are hilarious.

Siggy: "Why won't you talk to me? Everything I do annoys you". *starts crying*

Josh "I'm going to my room." *leaves the room, muttering* " I don't know what I did"

by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2017 5:50 PM

*Siggy's son's reactions

by Anonymousreply 122October 26, 2017 5:50 PM

Her son made it seem that Siggy's act is jus for the cameras. Could she be normal when not filming?

by Anonymousreply 123October 26, 2017 6:20 PM

Siggy embarassing Melissa at her party was so hard to watch

by Anonymousreply 124October 26, 2017 7:00 PM

Siggy is annoying but I enjoyed seeing her embarrass Melissa. Anyone should be embarrassed for throwing a cake. Clearly from Melissa's reaction, she knows she and Teresa were in the wrong. If she really believed she did nothing wrong, she wouldn't have been embarrassed. I just wish Teresa had also been there when Siggy poled her friends. Teresa hates to be seen as wrong and would have shown how awful she is again with an outburst.

by Anonymousreply 125October 26, 2017 7:08 PM

"Square tits!"

by Anonymousreply 126October 26, 2017 9:43 PM

So do we believe Danielle or do we believe Dolores?

Regardless, I'm still #TeamDolores. If she did say that Teresa is all about the money and can't be trusted, she is spot on. And Dolores' hot son is a huge plus.

by Anonymousreply 127October 26, 2017 10:01 PM

we know Danielle is a liar. I don't care if she's lying this time or she twisted Dolores' words. Danielle is fun for the show but I hate that she's aligned with Teresa. Teresa vs. Danielle is more fun. I'm hoping they'll be feuding at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2017 10:31 PM

They all fucking have to die in a grease fire, fucking vapid pieces of dog shit, lazy bitches. Especially you, Mommy. Fucking felony whore.

by Anonymousreply 129October 26, 2017 10:41 PM

Even if Dolores actually thought that about Teresa, certainly Danielle would be THE LAST person on earth she would say it to.

If Dolores really thought that about Tre (and maybe she did think it since it is true) she would have told Siggy, but not pot-stirring, pathological 'Disordered Danielle.' Aside from Dolores not having a history of lying, that is why I do not believe Danielle, the one with a history of lying. So I am totally on Delores' side here.

Tre is seeking revenge on Delores, although as usual without a valid reason, which is why she said she had to think about it. What's there to think about? If I were Dolores I would never speak to Tre again for doubting me. But I am sure their BRAVO Contract states that they have to continue interacting with each other for the cameras. That's too bad because I think Dolores is good people and that Tre and Danielle (and Melissa too) are highly toxic.

by Anonymousreply 130October 26, 2017 10:55 PM

Forgot to ADD after "I would never speak to Tre again" *and Melissa as well for throwing the cake that my best friend Siggy clearly went out of her way to have made for her and for failing to see that was outrageously fucked up and apologize.*

by Anonymousreply 131October 26, 2017 10:59 PM

Will no one start that grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 132October 26, 2017 11:05 PM

Where is the ratings troll? Because the rating suck.

by Anonymousreply 133October 26, 2017 11:09 PM

I was wondering the same thing, R127.

Neither Dolores nor Danielle seems to have any good reason to be lying about this, so it makes the situation that more confusing.

by Anonymousreply 134October 27, 2017 12:34 AM

R134 see R130

by Anonymousreply 135October 27, 2017 1:21 AM

Why are we seeing so little of Frankie this season? Last season was all "look at his jailbait abs!" all the time, and this season, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 136October 27, 2017 1:27 AM

That's the thanks Dolores gets for all she's done for Teresa including all the support and help she gave to her family while she was incarcerated for almost a year. Dolores also helped with Gia's parties and IIRC she did a lot of the cooking for them in Teresa's absence. Now she's being accused of something she probably didn't say. Teresa is mean and ungrateful.

One of these days, maybe after Housewives ends and her kids are older many family members will wise up and estrange from Teresa and her "friends" will get fed up and dump her. Her kids will probably distance themselves from her after they go away to college. When she's older she'll have alienated everyone by then and end up all alone. I can see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 137October 27, 2017 5:01 AM

Dolores reaction was over the top which makes me wonder....

On the other hand Danielle is a viper, or at least can be....

I think the producers want as much interpersonal drama as possible and are pinballing it around amongst these basic bitches.

by Anonymousreply 138October 27, 2017 5:35 AM

Teresa displays absolutely no loyalty to anyone except herself. She seems like she would be a terrible friend. I don't understand what her "fans" see in her that has them so enthralled.

by Anonymousreply 139October 27, 2017 5:38 AM

What the fuck happened to Danielle's face? She looks like a freak. OMFG. How much surgery, filler, botox, and whatever else did that bitch have done in the last few years? She looks like a fucking carnival freakshow. Or a wax museum model. Seriously freaky.

by Anonymousreply 140October 27, 2017 5:46 AM

Danielle has obviously had a lot of work done, but then again, she's like pushing 60 or something so it's not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 141October 27, 2017 5:51 AM

Joe Gorga is fucking HOT and needs to get his dick over here immediately.

by Anonymousreply 142October 27, 2017 6:48 AM

^ Hope you don't mind getting your hair pulled and clothes ripped off. He's an animal.

by Anonymousreply 143October 28, 2017 2:10 AM

DL Is one of the ugliest boards in the world for making fun of me!!

by Anonymousreply 144November 2, 2017 2:46 AM

[quote] DL Is one of the ugliest boards in the world for making fun of me!!

Shut up, Soggy!

by Anonymousreply 145November 2, 2017 3:12 AM

Is Kathy's cannoli business still booming?

by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2017 3:14 AM

Frankie is on WWHL right now, without a shirt. His abs are no longer chiseled, although they're still there. His pecs are bigger, but overall he looks a little bloated.

by Anonymousreply 147November 2, 2017 3:31 AM

I was a bit concerned last night when the camera zoomed in on Frankie's face. Only 18 and already prominent forehead wrinkles. WTF

I love how Teresa won't accept the criticism that Melissa, her brother and even her own oldest daughter say she's too easy on her kids

by Anonymousreply 148November 3, 2017 4:40 AM

Teresa is kinda dumb. And I think she is in denial about her parenting. All this is obvious, I know, but in her defense she feels like she let her kids down.

by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2017 4:42 AM

Frankie is so damned hot.

Every single person on that set was hot and bothered. Gabrielle Union, Andy Cohen, and even the figure skater!

Damn, I would be weak in the knees if he was standing next to me shirtless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2017 4:43 AM

I don't really watch this show, but looking at the picture at R83, I was wondering if his mom is black? Never would have guessed that at all.

by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2017 5:00 AM

[quote] I was wondering if his mom is black?

Sicilians are a real mix of Mediterranean people.

Countries that border the Mediterranean have been breeding with each other for over 2000 years.

Egypt, Israel, Greece, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, etc., have been invading and conquering since before the year 0.

Without a doubt, they share an ethnic mix.

by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2017 5:04 AM

Dolores probably has some Berber in her

by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2017 5:11 AM

If you were to take an Algerian or Tunisian, and say that they were Italian, most people wouldn't know the difference.

Kathy's husband Richie is Lebanese, and he said that Kathy's father thought he was Italian.

This guy here is Algerian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2017 5:16 AM

This guy is Algerian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2017 5:17 AM

This guy is Lebanese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2017 5:18 AM

Ali Hamoud from Lebanon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 3, 2017 5:24 AM

I'm liking the pig tailed bitch. She is in it and not at all flustered by Soggy's histrionics. Soggy had a face lift? How old is she? I think Danielle is making shit up. Sure Tre is obsessed with $ because that crooked bitch has bills to pay. I would be too. I think Danielle just twisted it around. And, what was with the end of the last episode, out of no where Danielle start shit at Dolores is leaving, like oops gotta get my camera time in. Very unsubtle calculation. Danielle needs to up her game and do something about that jet black hair.

by Anonymousreply 158November 3, 2017 4:00 PM

^ I thought it was hilarious when Dolores making fun of her pigtails referred to her as Ellie May Clampett.

by Anonymousreply 159November 3, 2017 5:53 PM

Miss Cohen was so pervy with the roid case. Very weird.

by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2017 2:28 AM

In light of Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer, Andy needs to calm it down. I know Frankie is 18 but ... He's only 18.

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2017 2:40 AM

He can be pervy to "of age" on his show (for better or worse) he just can't be peddling drugs to guests or do it too conspicuously.

by Anonymousreply 162November 4, 2017 2:49 AM

Last time Frankie was on WWHL, before he was 18, Andy and Reza were perving on him pretty openly. I wouldn't be surprised if one of both tried to blow him in the green room.

by Anonymousreply 163November 4, 2017 3:01 AM

I love Delores and think she is glamorous trash.

by Anonymousreply 164November 4, 2017 3:07 AM

Interesting that the reunion is currently scheduled to be filmed November 30th. The season just started a few weeks ago. I wonder if this season is shorter than the others or they're just doing it so Andy has all of December to try and get in to as many celeb holiday parties as possible? The last 2 years, the trend for all the housewives' shows has been to film the reunion when there are 2-3 episodes left.

by Anonymousreply 165November 4, 2017 3:34 AM

Frankie can't hold a candle to this! Hottest Houseson evah! BOW TO HIS BEAUTY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 4, 2017 3:49 AM

[quote]Frankie is so damned hot.

Yeah, he is. How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 167November 4, 2017 9:13 AM

Grandpa Cohen being a perv to him and having him shirtless with his mother right there was extra creepy, proving once again that he has the mentality of a 12yo girl.

by Anonymousreply 168November 4, 2017 1:09 PM

Loved Dolores's Ellie May Clampett reference. Good one!

by Anonymousreply 169November 4, 2017 1:32 PM

Re Danielle... I think at the end of the day, she really wants to be a part of the "cool girls"... This has been blatantly obvious since season 1 when she desperately tried to be friends with Dina and Caroline even though they didn't want to give her the time of day. She'd rather you hate her than totally forget she exists.

by Anonymousreply 170November 4, 2017 8:41 PM

Why is the criminal ape untouchable on this show? Why isn't anyone allowed to call out her shit?

by Anonymousreply 171November 4, 2017 8:45 PM

Jacqueline did last season but got the villain edit and most NJ fans hated her for it. They've turned on Siggy and Dolores now despite the fact that neither has really said anything bad about Teresa yet.

Ratings are going down because people like to see others fighting with Teresa. The ratings were highest when Melissa and Kathy converted Jacqueline and Caroline to their side. The producers made a huge mistake though centering the show around Teresa for 3 seasons (#3-5).

I would like Jacqueline and Caroline to come back next year and cuss her out again but hat's probably doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 172November 4, 2017 8:51 PM

Bring 'em ALL back gladiator style!

by Anonymousreply 173November 4, 2017 8:55 PM

Ratings were not that great last season either.

Perhaps fans were just sick of watching Bravo turn a criminal into a victim?

Now the dumb bitch and her midget brother are crying over trying to make their dead mother proud? Where were those tears when they caused a fist-fight brawl at a christening for the cameras to follow or when they were trashing each other for millions to see?

by Anonymousreply 174November 4, 2017 11:00 PM

^ That's really what killed her so young, at age 66.

by Anonymousreply 175November 5, 2017 12:33 AM

people were excited about having Danielle back but it's a letdown that she's team Teresa. I guarantee the numbers would be much higher if Danielle was still calling her out. Remember in season 2 when Danielle said in the country club that Teresa's house was in foreclosure? That was before the headlines starting talking about the financial and legal troubles of the Giudices. Teresa got so mad because she knew it was true. Then at the reunion when Danielle said Teresa had not acknowledged her brother's just-born son at the time? Obviously she had been communicating with Melissa throughout season 2.

It's just bizarre to see Teresa, Melissa and Danielle all so friendly now. fake as hell and boring

by Anonymousreply 176November 5, 2017 1:15 AM

r176, it's even worse because the viewers know the truth. We know the tranny ratted out the ape to the prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 177November 5, 2017 2:07 AM

The good ol days of Teresa vs. Danielle clip #1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 5, 2017 2:54 AM

Teresa vs. Danielle clip #2 the country club scene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 5, 2017 2:55 AM

Teresa vs. Danielle clip #3 reunion fight lmao @ Andy getting pushed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 5, 2017 2:55 AM

^ Teresa grunted like a wildebeest lol

by Anonymousreply 181November 5, 2017 2:58 AM

and notice how Jacqueline and Caroline tried stopping Teresa from further embarrassing herself, yet Teresa would later go on to say they "were never real friends to her". Clearly Teresa is the one who doesn't know how to be a loyal friend

by Anonymousreply 182November 5, 2017 2:59 AM

"Did I look classy?"

by Anonymousreply 183November 5, 2017 3:40 AM

Frankie's def on roids and hgh - his whole face is growing and he is getting a cromag forehead - a sure sign of HGH abuse.

by Anonymousreply 184November 5, 2017 3:49 AM

Teresa is such trash, but at least she made for some interesting TV, now she's just boring.

by Anonymousreply 185November 5, 2017 2:57 PM

How did some of these people make their money? Teresa mentioned that Joe got his GED in jail. His GED.

Melissa was a stripper?

Siggy is a nutcase and she gives advice to people?

by Anonymousreply 186November 5, 2017 3:20 PM

R186 Melissa actually has a degree in Elementary Education, don't know about the rest

by Anonymousreply 187November 5, 2017 4:48 PM

Melissa was working as a bartender when she met Joe Gorga so while she has a teaching degree, I don't think she ever worked as a teacher.

by Anonymousreply 188November 5, 2017 6:30 PM

Melissa attended a school most have never heard about, New Jersey City College, and that some have said she attended but didn't finish. Not sure though. Supposedly a degree from this Tier 2 school is akin to a community college degree and nothing wrong with that. But it doesn't mean much to many employers unless you transfer and get a 4-yr degree from a school that is rated Tier 1, like Monmouth University or Rutgers, or Montclair State, etc.

She never taught school, not even for just a year or two (which is very odd) especially since she "graduated" at a time when elementary teaching jobs were available either because she didn't complete her degree or her grades were too low to be considered and/or she didn't get certified. Or maybe it was the school she graduated from and her low GPA that turned off employers.

But really, who the hell spends 4 years in college, puts out all that money/loans, investment in time and money, to NEVER work a day in that field? Whatever. Melissa is a full of shit exaggerator and liar.

by Anonymousreply 189November 5, 2017 6:38 PM

Melissa was obviously looking for a sugar daddy, she got Joe Gorga.

by Anonymousreply 190November 5, 2017 6:56 PM

Welcome back scumbag!!!

by Anonymousreply 191November 6, 2017 3:15 AM

They are poising Margaret to be the much needed Dorinda of this franchise

by Anonymousreply 192November 6, 2017 6:36 AM

OK I finally watched the WWHL from this past Wednesday when Gabrielle Union and Dolores were on. It was so awkward to see Frankie surprise his mother while being shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 193November 6, 2017 6:42 AM

Did Gabrielle discussing ass eating with Dolores?

by Anonymousreply 194November 6, 2017 8:05 AM

^ *discuss*

by Anonymousreply 195November 6, 2017 8:05 AM

Frankie is hot. Is he legal yet?

by Anonymousreply 196November 6, 2017 2:29 PM

wow Teresa's kids and father got FRIED in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 197November 9, 2017 6:46 AM

How nice that the criminal ape gets to take a vacation with her 4 trolls.

by Anonymousreply 198November 9, 2017 11:59 AM

It's interesting how Tre is saying her husband got her into this situation. Like she was totally oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 199November 9, 2017 10:12 PM

Supposedly Juicy has found himself a pussyboy during his unfortunate incarceration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 9, 2017 10:18 PM

[quote] How nice that the criminal ape gets to take a vacation with her 4 trolls.

Hey, leave me the fuck out of it!

As you can see from nearly every episode of this show, I want absolutely nothing to do with these morons. Hell, I don't even look like them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 9, 2017 10:29 PM

Gia's boyfriend at link.

How in the hell old is he?? He looks at least 25. She's not even 18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 9, 2017 10:30 PM

Um, that could be anyone, R200.

Nothing in the BI even remotely resembles Juicy Joe, except the jail part.

by Anonymousreply 203November 9, 2017 10:32 PM

R199 Sociopaths never admit to wrongdoing. Everything is always everyone else's fault, not theirs. That's a huge part of the disorder.

by Anonymousreply 204November 9, 2017 11:15 PM

wow ratings DROPPING this season. They fell last season too and the one before that. Bravo really needs to get the message that most of the viewers do not want to see Teresa edited in a sympathetic light. Her supporters may be very vocal online but they're clearly in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 205November 10, 2017 8:34 AM

Ratings are dropping because they've been arguing for a cake for 7 episodes. They're also down overall because not everybody is ok with Bravo giving that felon a victim edit.

by Anonymousreply 206November 10, 2017 10:04 AM

There is nothing salvageable about this shit show. Just cancel it and be done.

by Anonymousreply 207November 10, 2017 11:56 AM

I have a question for those who are familiar with the state of New Jersey... I rewatched some earlier episodes from previous seasons and Teresa brought up that Melissa was from South Jersey and it sounded like she meant it in a not so nice... Melissa's accent is a little different sounding but what's the difference between North/South?

by Anonymousreply 208November 10, 2017 10:45 PM

South Jersey = rurale-sque trash North Jersey (think metro region) = more cosmopolitan

by Anonymousreply 209November 10, 2017 10:59 PM

How childish of Teresa but then from an emotional standpoint she is a child. She'll find any excuse to insult others including what part of the state they are from and then painting everyone from that part of the state in the same light. I am not from NJ and don't really know the difference, but really. So fucking stupid and jr high school-like.

I think the ratings are gradually going to continue to drop. They are as close to done as can be. No one wants to watch a convicted felon who is married to a convicted felon all while acting like an innocent victim and a 14 yr old with conduct disorder all rolled up into one.

They should air the next few episodes to finish out the season and be done with it.... permanently.

by Anonymousreply 210November 11, 2017 12:08 AM

R210 To be fair, this was during Season 3 when Melissa and Teresa weren't in a good place. Joe Gorga even brought up the difference in how Melissa was raised vs the traditional way he and Teresa were brought up. He brought up something about being offended that Melissa made him manwiches and Teresa didn't like that their wedding was not traditional Italian

by Anonymousreply 211November 11, 2017 12:20 AM

R210 there's no gradual. This season has been the lowest since season 1 and this week's was only 1.1 million.

by Anonymousreply 212November 11, 2017 2:37 AM

Melissa is Italian too? She looks mixed race to me.

by Anonymousreply 213November 11, 2017 1:13 PM

She looks tranny to me.

by Anonymousreply 214November 11, 2017 1:18 PM

I think Melissa might be Sicilian

by Anonymousreply 215November 11, 2017 4:22 PM

Part Puerto Rican I think

by Anonymousreply 216November 11, 2017 4:23 PM

Melissa and Dolores probably have some Berber in them. Teresa looks very Middle Eastern. Siggy is a Mizrahi Jew. We don't know Margaret's maiden name so not sure if she's Italian. Danielle looks Sicilian but her last name was Merrill before she changed it.

by Anonymousreply 217November 11, 2017 5:24 PM

R217 In Season 2 Danielle said she was born to a 15 year old mother in Italy and was adopted

by Anonymousreply 218November 11, 2017 9:01 PM

Does Missy still have her dick or is she post-op?

by Anonymousreply 219November 11, 2017 9:45 PM

This Siggy Bean Flicker is one brush stroke of rouge away from looking like a Sephora saleswoman.

by Anonymousreply 220November 11, 2017 9:49 PM

[quote] Does Missy still have her dick or is she post-op?

We all know that Joe Gorga loves cock, so...

by Anonymousreply 221November 11, 2017 9:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 11, 2017 10:25 PM

lmao Siggy is like 50 and Zolciak's daughter is 20ish. Shows how bad Zolciak's plastic surgery was

by Anonymousreply 223November 11, 2017 10:45 PM

R223 She's exactly 20. I thought she was older for some reason

by Anonymousreply 224November 11, 2017 11:43 PM

What is Mizrahi? Is that like Sephardic?

by Anonymousreply 225November 12, 2017 1:56 PM

I think Marge is also Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 226November 12, 2017 1:56 PM

R225 those are the Jews whose families stayed in the Middle East over the centuries. Siggy's mother was born in Iraq

by Anonymousreply 227November 12, 2017 5:02 PM

The entire lot of them is beyond vile, but I wouldn't mind lining Franke and Joe G up and commanding them to engage in receptive anal intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 228November 13, 2017 6:56 PM

I'd enjoy watching a fourgy with Frankie, JoGo, and JoGo's two brothers-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 229November 13, 2017 7:00 PM

Siggy's husband to Siggy at the dinner table: "I love your passion at your events and how you elevate the people who attend."

If that wasn't rehearsed I don't what is. She elevates people. WTF?

The only thing Siggy does is take their money. She quotes some of the best quotes out there and takes their money for it. Laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 230November 13, 2017 11:38 PM

I can't see her business booming after this. She's coming off terrible and Margaret is coming off great

by Anonymousreply 231November 14, 2017 3:33 AM

Funny we don't see these famehos anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232November 14, 2017 3:47 AM

Damn, Joe Pirrella is so hot R232.

He really seemed to be attached to Joe Gorga the first time they both appeared on the show. Like DL lovers.

I wish he would be on the show more often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 14, 2017 3:57 AM

R233 Whatever came out of his sexting scandal? That and the journalist allegedly seeing him in a gay bar was sweeped over real quick

by Anonymousreply 234November 14, 2017 4:34 AM

R231 Whose business?

by Anonymousreply 235November 14, 2017 6:20 AM

I thought it was the other brother-in-law who was the rumored gay one?

by Anonymousreply 236November 14, 2017 11:48 AM

The women's retreat was amateurish and stupid. Vicki, the divorce lawyer and mediation expert who used to have her own show, tarnished her once great image by being part of this ridiculousness. She should have stayed away from this shit-show. She had to lead the indoor presentation as well as that outdoor relationship exercise because Siggy is not qualified or talented or knowledgeable to do what she thinks she can do.

Aside from having a good therapist whose words she repeats, Siggy also regurjitates famous quotes and expressions. Nothing original comes from her mouth. Siggy is fucking delusional. She is not qualified to be a relationship expert. Look how she acts and responds to conflict. That alone screams "messed up and immature."

The attendees were ripped off. I doubt they got their money's worth. Unless they were paid to attend, which is highly possible. The show's producers seem to be doing everything to get Siggy's "career" off the ground. I think it's hopeless.

But Vicki really messed up her positive image by getting involved with these low-life, emotionally stunted assholes and especially the likes of sociopath Teresa and scary Danielle. She didn't need to get involved. Bad idea. Vicki was successful on her own and now she's associated with these low-life's who haven't matured a day beyond high school. She's lowered herself to their level, the level of low-life's.

by Anonymousreply 237November 16, 2017 2:53 AM

How the hell did this season even get approved? There is no where to go with this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 238November 16, 2017 3:11 AM

^ Since it did they should just finish out the season, only a few episodes left for this season and then end it.

by Anonymousreply 239November 16, 2017 3:50 AM

The BIL who supposedly got busted in the gay bar is Scottie Simpson, Melissa's sister Lysa's husband—the bearish guy next to Joey P @R20.

by Anonymousreply 240November 16, 2017 4:12 AM

First on the left in the pic at 20, R240?

by Anonymousreply 241November 16, 2017 4:54 AM

I would do all four of the guys in the pic at R20, except for the first guy on the left. He looks like a bottom. :oP

by Anonymousreply 242November 16, 2017 4:55 AM

I lost it when Siggy was boo hooing over the nicknames people have her in high school... Siggarette!

by Anonymousreply 243November 16, 2017 4:58 AM

Sigger

by Anonymousreply 244November 16, 2017 5:05 AM

If the producers don't give Teresa the villain edit again next season, I think the show is finished. She's not intelligent and is not a nice person. Very selfish. No wonder she's a deplorable. Her "she's an immigrant" rant against Sofia Vergara further highlighted her ignorance. I don't blame Sofia for not wanting to take a pic with her or chat. Teresa is a trashy felon.

by Anonymousreply 245November 16, 2017 9:04 AM

A trainwreck for a relationship counselor. Just what everyone needs.

by Anonymousreply 246November 16, 2017 8:51 PM

Siggy's son is her own child, right? I had to rewind. I swear when Margaret was talking about her step-children, she also said Siggy's step-son.

by Anonymousreply 247November 17, 2017 2:57 PM

[quote]First on the left in the pic at 20, [R240]?

The guy in the burgundy shirt

by Anonymousreply 248November 17, 2017 3:05 PM

[quote]What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway?

Her real name is Sigalit, Hebrew for "Violet."

by Anonymousreply 249November 17, 2017 3:09 PM

Margaret said her step-children stopped talking to her years ago when she cheated on their father. Does anyone know if the mother of her step-children is still alive because if so, there's your answer. She is rightfully so expecting loyalty from her children. And I don't blame her.

I am sure that affair created drama that caused pain for the kids (along with many sordid details Margaret conveniently left out) and that Margaret didn't give a shit about since she seems to have no feelings for anyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 250November 17, 2017 4:29 PM

R247 Siggy has 2 children and her husband has 2 children. They are a blended family.

R250 no info so far on the mother

by Anonymousreply 251November 30, 2017 5:55 AM

I don't know why producers won't just make Kim D an official housewife. This episode was a damn snoozefest until Kim D brought up the rumor that Tree Ape has a bf.

Tree Apre finally showed her true colors again at the restaurant by throwing her wine-filled glass against the wall, shattering it. Then she whined about not having any wine to drink but of course didn't move to apologize or help clean up her mess.

Kim D brings the drama. Next episode looks interesting when Tree Ape again makes a scene and throws a chair to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 252November 30, 2017 5:56 AM

Who would fuck the ape?

by Anonymousreply 253November 30, 2017 12:19 PM

I don't get the Margaret hate on here. She seems like a fun, good person who is tired of Siggy's neuroses.

by Anonymousreply 254November 30, 2017 6:08 PM

I've long thought that both Kim D and Kim G should be full-time Housewives. Kim G reminds me of a Zsa Zsa wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 255November 30, 2017 6:09 PM

I need Frankie deeply inside me asap.

by Anonymousreply 256November 30, 2017 6:34 PM

they're filming the reunion today which seems early. Either Andy just doesn't want to do any work in December so he can attend celeb parties or the season is shorter than usual

by Anonymousreply 257November 30, 2017 7:03 PM

show hasn't been the same since Amber left

by Anonymousreply 258December 1, 2017 1:29 AM

r257, this is only a short season. I think only 12 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 259December 1, 2017 2:07 AM

and understandably so. While last night's episode was #5 for the night in terms of the key demographic (18-49), in terms of total viewers, they're barely hanging over 1 million. Danielle's much touted comeback has been rather dull so far as Dolores doesn't really engage her beyond a few moments of raising her voice.

by Anonymousreply 260December 1, 2017 2:18 AM

They really need to cancel this shit or recast completely with actual wealthy NJ women who aren't criminals.

by Anonymousreply 261December 1, 2017 3:23 AM

^ who aren't criminals..... or mentally ill.

With the exception of co-dependent Dolores the rest of them are mentally ill. Tre-Ape, Kim D and Danielle are classic sociopaths, Siggy and the others are NPD/narcissists. Not sure yet about the latest addition Margaret, though.

by Anonymousreply 262December 1, 2017 3:33 AM

I thought their felon ape star was such a big draw? LMFAO!!

by Anonymousreply 263December 1, 2017 3:41 AM

Frankie is the only draw for the show, at this point.

That's the only reason they keep Dolores, because she's boring as shit.

by Anonymousreply 264December 1, 2017 3:42 AM

The big draw is Teresa going apeshit. She's been zen for the past 3 seasons

by Anonymousreply 265December 1, 2017 4:49 AM

R250 - the father is very much alive. How she thinks she can fuck the contractor, divorce their elderly dad, take the house and they're going to be cool with it is beyond me.

They're NOT your kids!

I stopped watching this show - it's just ridiculous and I don't like any of them.

by Anonymousreply 266December 1, 2017 4:58 AM

Bring back the amazin Caroline Manzo!

by Anonymousreply 267December 1, 2017 5:01 AM

I kind of love Margaret.

by Anonymousreply 268December 1, 2017 12:01 PM

The only way this shit should be renewed is if there is a genuine takedown of Treape and Manlissa.

by Anonymousreply 269December 1, 2017 12:06 PM

Time to pull the plug. What a boring season and my skin crawls every time Danielle pops up on screen. The drama seems heavily manufactured and I'm even getting sick of Delores who I loved last season.

by Anonymousreply 270December 1, 2017 12:49 PM

THE LINE IN THE SAND HAS BEEN DRAWN!! Ugh that voice. I can still hear it.

by Anonymousreply 271December 1, 2017 5:57 PM

RHOC was pretty dull this year too.

by Anonymousreply 272December 1, 2017 7:16 PM

Tre-Ape Goes Ape-shit! Given the previews of the next upcoming episode maybe that could be the title of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 273December 1, 2017 7:48 PM

R266 I agree with everything you said. I know Margaret's ex the father of her step-children is alive, but wonder if Margaret's step-children's mother is still alive.

Anyway, stupid, selfish Margaret doesn't seem to realize or understand how incredibly disloyal it would be for her step-children to have a relationship with her. What would they say to their father, "Dad, we decided to let bygones be bygones and we're going to have a relationship with the woman who broke up our family and brought us and you so much pain?"

A few of them in the group at that (self-promoting Siggy's) idiotic retreat were telling Margaret never give up hope, giving her false hope. They are so insincere and superficial. It's plain to me Margaret is thoughtless, selfish and all about herself. She can't seem to put herself in the place of others because she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 274December 1, 2017 8:07 PM

Teresa was clearly told to turn up the crazy this season. It's all they've got left. Does anyone know how much Danielle is paying that guy to pose as her boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2017 8:31 PM

^ Must be a pretty penny because I don't think anyone decent would date her unless they were being paid to charade. I mean really, what guy, especially seeing her in action on RHONJ would date her. How could he introduce her to his family, unless he too was a slug himself, sleazy and disgusting.

Danielle is a jealous, hateful, immature, pot-stirring troublemaker. It's not just that she's unattractive on the outside, she's ugly on the inside too. She's as bad as Teresa and Kim D. The rest of them run a close second.

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2017 8:48 PM

Siggy is the worst addition to a housewives franchise since Claudia Jordan in ATL

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2017 10:27 PM

^ I agree. Siggy is not there to help people, as she claims with her "I LOVE to help people, I just want to help people have better relationships" bullshit. She's an attention-whore. It's the attention and applause that she desperately craves. She can't help herself, let alone anyone else.

Aside from her narcissistic personality disorder she doesn't have what it takes to be a relationship expert, even if she wasn't NPD. Anyone who wastes time and hard earned money to go to her seminars or retreats is as crazy as her.

by Anonymousreply 278December 2, 2017 2:03 AM

[quote] Siggy is not there to help people

Judging from the last two episodes, she's just there to promote her business.

Danielle called that one correctly.

by Anonymousreply 279December 2, 2017 2:09 AM

^ Right. And that was soooo obvious the night her and her husband were alone together at dinner and he was telling her about how he loves watching her help people and elevate them (puke). They were all scripted lines. So were the lines he said to her about her working too many events and book signings too. She's either home at night, at Dolores' house, or having a 'girls night out' at her favorite bar, drinking.

I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to pay money to attend her events and not because she isn't a licensed therapist, but more so because she is personality disordered. She just repeats insightful quotes and expressions coined by people with brains and real talent. But all of those fake lines on the past few epsiodes about her events and her working too much are scripted to boost her (false) image. If she really has these events going on I can't imagine more than a few people show up. Like all narcissists she needs to be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 280December 2, 2017 2:27 AM

"When I met Teresa I fell in love with her. There's nothing not to fall in love with. And Teresa has always been nice to me; she’s just easy to be with, I’m a lot like Teresa, I don’t think before I speak." -- Siggy Flicker

by Anonymousreply 281December 2, 2017 3:16 AM

Never thought it would come to this. The U.S. has a reality star Twitter mad man-boy maniac for President and people are so desperate for relevance and attention they will sell their souls for a spot on television on a washed up show where an illiterate, nasty, useless felon is the star.

by Anonymousreply 282December 2, 2017 4:20 AM

The series isn't the same without T's cousins Kathy and Rosie.

Loved how those two would tag-team T!

by Anonymousreply 283December 2, 2017 4:26 AM

The show needs Kim D, Caroline and Jacqueline back to fight with Teresa. I bet they went easy on her at the reunion too because her father has fallen ill.

by Anonymousreply 284December 2, 2017 4:56 AM

R282 Siggy is just kissing up to felon Tre to get renewed. She sold her soul to the devil.

It raises the question, what the hell kind of a relationship expert doesn't know there's something horribly wrong with Tre?

by Anonymousreply 285December 2, 2017 5:19 AM

Danielle actually looked good on WWHL. I do think she is on drugs. I feel bad for her kids I even have some sympathy for her after her first go round on this show. She is no worse than the rest of them. Except maybe Dolores who seems like a decent human.

by Anonymousreply 286December 2, 2017 1:24 PM

I don't see the appeal of this franchise at all.

by Anonymousreply 287December 2, 2017 2:40 PM

That's because there is no appeal.

They need to cut it lose before Tre Ape is arrested for assault and battery on a bitch, Melissa loses even more fans and her ENVY boutique closes its doors again, and Siggymund Freud-Flicker damages her reputation more than she already has by showing us who she really is, which is the total opposite of a real relationship expert.

by Anonymousreply 288December 3, 2017 7:45 PM

I think Teresa experienced the lesbo sex while she was in the slammer. You know that bitch needed protection.

by Anonymousreply 289December 6, 2017 2:21 AM

I LOVE KIM D!!!! She gave the most entertaining scene of the season tonight. I love how she said to Teresa's face that Teresa is trash because she is the one who went to jail and that if she touched her, she'd go right back. Teresa was livid. Only in Teresa's delusional mind did she "set Kim D straight". Teresa didn't do anything to make herself or Joe look better. All Teresa did was confirm that she often goes out at night for fun and leaves her underage daughters at home with her father. Great mother.

by Anonymousreply 290December 7, 2017 5:15 AM

R290 Oh yeah, Kim D read T good last night. And the hairy ape protested just a little too much. That combined with her admitting she hasn't been up to see Joey in a while made the whole story believable. I hope they bring Kim to Italy with them :)

by Anonymousreply 291December 7, 2017 1:54 PM

The only satisfying thing about this whole shitshow is finally seeing someone call out the felon. Only moment to watch the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 292December 7, 2017 2:27 PM

I will never understand why anyone at this point still stans for Teresa. Kim D should be a full-time housewife next season.

by Anonymousreply 293December 7, 2017 6:28 PM

R291 sadly Kim D is not going. She does appear at the reunion though

by Anonymousreply 294December 7, 2017 6:30 PM

r293, they mostly still side with her ape ass. Of course Delores and Siggy had to get the "villain" edit for "going against" the ape. And so they take the heat while the ape and the tranny Manlissa skate along as usual.

by Anonymousreply 295December 7, 2017 7:12 PM

I just want to explore Joe Gorga's hot hairy hole and maybe lick it for a while

by Anonymousreply 296December 7, 2017 7:24 PM

R286; you stay away from my Joey’s hole. You hear me or else I’m going to haunt you, you finochio.

by Anonymousreply 297December 7, 2017 8:19 PM

Thats awful R297. Dont make fun of someones dead mom.

by Anonymousreply 298December 7, 2017 9:19 PM

JoeGo's guy pie is undoubtedly shaved, waxed, plucked, bleached, and moisturized to within an inch of its life.

by Anonymousreply 299December 7, 2017 9:27 PM

I also like Kim D calling out Danielle's hypocrisy, saying the last time they saw each other, Danielle was being chased out of the country club by Teresa (season 2). Danielle usually makes a scene but she really just acted like Teresa's backup and quickly stopped talking when Teresa said she wasn't done talking

by Anonymousreply 300December 7, 2017 10:01 PM

JoGo's hole is reserved for his brothers-in-law. All three of them.

by Anonymousreply 301December 7, 2017 11:09 PM

I reallly wish Mighty Teresa Giudice had put her hands on Kim D just to see her dragged back to 'camp.' For a minute she looked like she was going to lose it and go after her. She's an animal. Namaste that, bitch. Anyone know why Danielle isn't considered a full fledged housewife but instead landed in the 'friend of' category?

by Anonymousreply 302December 7, 2017 11:11 PM

Probably because of her racist comments.

by Anonymousreply 303December 8, 2017 2:33 AM

R302 yup. Kim D tested Teresa by pushing a chair in her direction. Teresa then slammed the chair to the ground angrily. She then almost swiped a cocktail off the table but stopped herself. I wonder what would have happened if Kim D hadn't taunted her with the reminder that she's on probation.

by Anonymousreply 304December 8, 2017 2:41 AM

I've noticed in several Tre Ape Gone Wild scenes, especially when Kim D is around, there's this really tall (like maybe around 6' 6" tall) nicely dressed black guy in the background. I saw him again in the last episode when they were at the charity event, in the middle of the argument. If you're not looking for him and you blink you will not see him. He's usually in the background but only in camera range for a few seconds.

I saw him many seasons ago at the Christening where Tre Ape flipped the table and in several other episodes/scenes where Tre Ape and Kim D were about to go at it. I wonder if he is Tre-Ape's bodyguard. Or Kim D's. Anyone else notice and anyone know who he is?

by Anonymousreply 305December 8, 2017 3:13 AM

maybe he's security for the show to break up any fights? There have been so many. Remember 2 infamous ones that producers never showed us were the Punta Cana, DR fight between cast members and random vacationers and then the fight with multiple cast members vs. Johnny The Greek (I think he died a year or 2 later).

by Anonymousreply 306December 8, 2017 4:32 AM

^ Yes, thanks, he's probably security for the show in general, not for any one individual cast member. These low-life's are a rough, rowdy bunch, sometimes violent too, so I guess having him there off camera is a good idea.

I was just wondering because I've seen him lurking in the background a number of times, coming out of nowhere, suddenly springing into action whenever a fight erupted. He apparently wasn't supposed to appear in the shoots at all, but somehow was anyway, for a few seconds.

I've even noticed him in the background in the last episode, not only during the Posche charity event fight, but also when they showed that 10 second clip of the Tre Ape table flipping incident at the baby Christening from many seasons ago. It's the same really tall, well dressed black guy.

by Anonymousreply 307December 9, 2017 12:09 AM

R306 No!!! never heard about those fights. Spill! who was fighting and it must have been pretty bad if Bravo never aired them.

by Anonymousreply 308December 9, 2017 2:53 AM

R308 in season 3 they went to Punta Cana for their cast trip. Teresa reportedly sprayed a random woman at the bar with champagne and then made fun of her for how she reacted to that. Then the woman's husband confronted Teresa so she called over Joe Giudice. Caroline's sons also came over. The 3 of them then attacked the husband and his male cousin. The producers never showed it because the family sued and they're not part of the cast.

In season 5, Penny was a contender to be an official housewife but producers downgraded her to a friend after the fight because she and her husband Johnny The Greek sued. They were friends with the guy who said on camera to Kim D that Melissa was a stripper. Joe Gorga then charged towards him at Kim D's fashion show. Chris Laurita thought (I don't know if it's true) that Johnny The Greek said something about his autistic son so he attacked him as well and Jacqueline hit him with her shoe. Johnny The Greek was bloody after the fight and that was their last appearance on the show.

by Anonymousreply 309December 9, 2017 3:45 AM

Is Albie still dating Alexa Joel? They made a very handsome couple, and the romantic sparks were palpable.

by Anonymousreply 310December 9, 2017 3:53 AM

I loved that, too, R300. She totally called Danielle out.

That being said, Siggy is an over-emotional asshole. If I have to see that gash cry or scream “JOSHUA!!!!” one more time then I will fucking lose it. I cannot stand that woman. Sanctimonious twat.

by Anonymousreply 311December 9, 2017 5:40 AM

R305, you can also see that guy in the fight that’s about to happen in this Wednesday’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 312December 9, 2017 5:41 AM

This is the first season since the Amber/twins debacle that I’ve enjoyed. The show is much more palatable without the Lauritas, although I didn’t mind Dina as much when she came back.

Fat Phoebe Cates and her junkyard daughter were so toxic. I despise Caroline but I wouldn’t mind if they brought her back for a season to spar with Teresa.

Siggy becoming completely undone over being called “Soggy” proves there’s still gas left in this tank. It’s a shame that the ratings are so low. I have a lot of empathy for Danielle and I’m happy to see she’s getting a bit of a redemptive edit this time around.

I like Margaret a lot too. She’s becoming the Greek Chorus of the show like Bethenney is in NY.

by Anonymousreply 313December 9, 2017 4:35 PM

Don't insult Phoebe Cates.

by Anonymousreply 314December 9, 2017 5:25 PM

I'm lost. Which one is nicknamed Phoebe Cates?

by Anonymousreply 315December 9, 2017 5:28 PM

Jacqueline

by Anonymousreply 316December 9, 2017 5:37 PM

What the fuck are these people going to do when the show comes to an end? Where the money going to come from than? Has Teresa thought of that? She won't be able to afford that monstrosity of a house anymore. It's going to be a sad situation to see. Unless they have some hidden money somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 317December 9, 2017 5:43 PM

that's why she tried making Gia's music career happen but it didn't. Her little group flopped miserably and it seems Gia is trying to be a relatively normal teen now (which is healthier for her). Teresa lost her business deals after being convicted of felony. I think she and her brother are hoping their little restaurant takes off.

by Anonymousreply 318December 9, 2017 5:53 PM

Kris Jenner she's not.

by Anonymousreply 319December 9, 2017 5:56 PM

Why is Jacq referred to as Phoebe Cates? She looks nothing like Cates IMO. Is that an internet nickname, or a DL nickname?

by Anonymousreply 320December 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Season 5 was the one where the Greeks vowed to take down Melissa and Joe with Teresa's blessing.

by Anonymousreply 321December 9, 2017 6:18 PM

How the tranny and the midget get away with as much fake shit as they do is beyond me. Every year it's a new fake business for a fake storyline.

by Anonymousreply 322December 9, 2017 11:07 PM

I was embarrassed for Margaret when she showed up to the POSCHHHH fashion show as part of the Gorilla's gang. Geez, why would you lower yourself?

by Anonymousreply 323December 10, 2017 12:22 AM

lol Melissa and Andy Cohen are getting sued for $30million by Jackie, Melissa's ex business partner for defamation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 10, 2017 2:50 AM

^ Thanks for that R324. This is the first I am hearing of the lawsuit.

I knew it wouldn't work when they went into business together because Melissa is too selfish, immature and hard-headed to get along with anyone. I also think Margaret is making a HUGE mistake by taking Melissa with her to Milan, Italy. Melissa is only going to be nice and pleasant with Margaret for as long as she needs her. Once she no longer needs Margaret the shit will hit the fan. Margaret is better off going by herself. She will end up regretting this. Melissa is a user and a taker.

by Anonymousreply 325December 10, 2017 3:55 AM

Frankie looks great in OP's photo, but all the other photos... not so much.

by Anonymousreply 326December 10, 2017 4:14 AM

What happened to Melissa's singing career? Is it on hold while she gets Envy on it's feet? And when the psychic contacted Joe's mom I'm surprised Missy didn't ask if her dad was there and if he was proud of her.

by Anonymousreply 327December 10, 2017 1:03 PM

Is that recording studio in the basement just gathering dust?

by Anonymousreply 328December 10, 2017 1:06 PM

Manlissa of course had to go on camera and lie about the woman for sympathy instead of just shutting up about the situation. Hope the lawsuit sticks.

by Anonymousreply 329December 10, 2017 1:22 PM

The most interesting aspect of the season so far is watching Teresa deal with her mother's passing. You can sense the guilt she feels about putting her parents through all that stress and can you imagine how her mother felt watching her daughter go off to prison...i mean 'camp'....for a year? And her kids seem pretty resentful about the whole situation especially dealing with their father in prison...i mean 'camp.'

by Anonymousreply 330December 10, 2017 1:41 PM

Which has the tackier house Melissa or Tre-Ape?

by Anonymousreply 331December 10, 2017 2:29 PM

^ I vote its a toss up.

by Anonymousreply 332December 10, 2017 6:49 PM

R327 on WWHL a couple weeks ago a viewer asked and she said she's not making music now. So all that work that went into making the home recording studio...just lost money. You'd think the Gorgas would at least rent out the studio to singers in the area who wanted record. Don't just let it sit there. What a waste

by Anonymousreply 333December 10, 2017 6:55 PM

[quote] You'd think the Gorgas would at least rent out the studio to singers in the area who wanted record. Don't just let it sit there. What a waste

It's not a total waste.

Joe Gorga still takes his Grindr hookups down there, and gets fucked by them in the recording booth.

by Anonymousreply 334December 10, 2017 7:45 PM

Melissa is wasteful with other people's hard earned money and doesn't know what actually goes into keeping up that lifestyle. She's only had the ENVY store for barely a year now and has never been self-supporting. She has never been the breadwinner either and I don't think she realizes how hard it is to make money these days. She really wastes it. For one, she buys shit she doesn't need and never uses just because she can.

She also wasted Joe's money on her ridiculous "marriage advice" book a few years ago; editing, layout, ghostwriter, printing fees, etc., which totally flopped. The book reviews were so (1-Star) awful, she only sold a few hundred copies even though it got enormous exposure and was plugged and promoted on several episodes, and at a time when the ratings were much higher than currently. I mean, they were really bad reviews. I think (not sure though) the book was pulled from the shelves. So along with the recording studio, the book flop was also a total waste of money.

We'll see how ENVY does in the coming months/year. Personally, I don't think it will be a success. I think *at best* it will just cover overhead, rent, costs, the staff/help, website maintenance, etc., and after that there won't be much left for her to draw a decent salary, one that is substantial enough to justify the time and energy and keeping the store open for business.

Although most of her profit is from online sales, I know that area very well and just don't see it working out in the long run since she needs foot traffic as well as online sales, unless of course Margaret rescues her and comes up with some 'save the day' suggestions and ideas for Melissa. Or she sees something fashion trend in Milan worthy of copying and plagiarizing that goes over big in the States too. Time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 335December 10, 2017 8:33 PM

Melissa and Joey should both go back to stripping.

by Anonymousreply 336December 11, 2017 3:23 PM

If I wave a $100 bill in Frankie's face, do you think he'd give me a lap dance?

by Anonymousreply 337December 11, 2017 3:25 PM

Melissa and Joe are boring. Who would buy anything from them? And that fucking grotesque house??

by Anonymousreply 338December 11, 2017 3:43 PM

I walked by Envy a few weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon. Not a single person was in the store.

by Anonymousreply 339December 11, 2017 5:31 PM

Melissa wanted that location for the store even though it's about a 35 minute drive from her home (on a good day, during NON-commute hours and good weather, and has kids at home) because there are a lot of rich clientele there. She has three young kids in a local school and yet she chose a location a half-hour away from them, and a much longer drive in heavy traffic or bad weather.

Aside from the ENVY location being an upscale area, and with exorbitantly high property taxes, it's also a very densely populated area. There are many upscale neighborhoods there and really nice restaurants along the Avenue, that is Bloomfield Avenue. But she doesn't sell what they would buy. (See last paragraph of my R335 post.) So she doesn't get the foot traffic she needs to at least stay afloat.

Plus the women there are white and mostly very well-educated professionals (with real degrees, not fake ones like hers), along with well-educated SAHM's, but they would not appreciate the likes of Melissa. They are not her fans.

*They also don't like that she shit all over the Italian-American community, of which there is a very high concentration of I-A's there.*

She has insulted the community. RHONJ is an insult to the majority of the Italian-American community there. Her trash family and extended family/cast members do not represent real Italian-Americans at all, and I am sure they don't appreciate her (UN)reality show OR her being there. So they certainly are not her fans and certainly aren't going to buy from her even though they can afford her over-priced clothing and her store is conveniently located for them.

BTW & FWIW, Teresa & Joe's mother (and father) especially coming from "the old country" were humiliated among their people. I think Melissa's MIL died of a broken heart partly because Melissa, Joe and Teresa, all three of them (and Joe Guidice too) defamed the NY/NJ Italian-American community. She was a good woman and grandmother. I don't know how she lived with that heartbreak and humiliation for almost a decade. She was not proud of their celebrity/fame and reality show. She died embarrassed, ashamed of them and their show. Sorry to say that. I am not being mean. I am being truthful. The three of them are so disordered they aren't even the least bit self-aware.

by Anonymousreply 340December 11, 2017 6:24 PM

You could tell that Kathy considered her side of the family classier than Teresa's, but Rosie and Richie poked a hole in that notion.

by Anonymousreply 341December 11, 2017 7:05 PM

Any dick pics of Joe Gorga?

by Anonymousreply 342December 11, 2017 7:22 PM

I can't believe anyone watches this shit.

by Anonymousreply 343December 11, 2017 7:29 PM

^Hi Caroline!

by Anonymousreply 344December 11, 2017 7:41 PM

^ Caroline AND Jac.

by Anonymousreply 345December 11, 2017 8:35 PM

When are Albie and Alexa Joel tying the knot?

by Anonymousreply 346December 11, 2017 8:36 PM

For our New Jersey residents, have any of you been to or by where the new restaurant is? What's the area like? Also have any of you been to the restaurant owned by 1 of the twins' husband from a few seasons ago?

by Anonymousreply 347December 11, 2017 10:52 PM

R344, R345, I have no idea who those fools are and am glad I don't. And we wonder why this country is going to hell under the Orange President...

by Anonymousreply 348December 11, 2017 11:03 PM

^ I agree these toxic people and their Reality TV isn't helping the country in its downward spiral. If I had a family member, or adult child who was a cast member I would be deeply upset about it. It is pure trash. I honestly don't know how I would face my friends and coworkers. These grown women act like undisciplined children and are poor role models for today's teens and young women. All of the Housewives franchises should be ended and taken off the air. Unfortunately, as long as they have a significant audience that won't happen. Its all about profit.

However, the NJ franchise, with a felon as the star of the show and star cast member, now has the lowest ratings and may not make it beyond one more season. A step in the right direction. So there's that. Arguably, they are the worst of the franchises. But here on the DL there is at least one thread for each one of the Housewife franchises. This Housewives thread is only active because the episodes are currently being aired, although thankfully it is now nearing the end of the season.

Everything posted here are the DL posters' opinions and observations; nothing more, nothing less. DLers are free to post whatever they consider to be relevant or consider to be truthful or factual. Those who disagree with one's post are free to set the facts straight and clarify the truth and to debate opinions about anything posted here. Like yourself, I too look forward to the day all of these toxic reality shows are taken off the air, permanently. Hopefully, that will happen in my lifetime. Until then, these threads are here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 349December 12, 2017 12:38 AM

I'm off to the Brownstone. I'll report back.

by Anonymousreply 350December 12, 2017 2:03 AM

Albie has a new gf and they are very happy, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 351December 12, 2017 2:10 AM

Bringing psycho Danielle back was pure desperation to bring back the audience who deserted the show a few seasons back. Teresa desperately needs the income from the show which is why she continues to humiliate herself and her family on camera. It's going to be interesting to see how these bitches react when the show is cancelled and their 15 minutes of fame are up.

by Anonymousreply 352December 12, 2017 2:14 AM

R350 could you check out the Gorga's new restaurant too?

by Anonymousreply 353December 12, 2017 2:50 AM

The show could be saved by villainizing Tre.

by Anonymousreply 354December 12, 2017 3:40 AM

Even Melanoma is no longer entertaining. Cancel this shit.

by Anonymousreply 355December 12, 2017 3:42 AM

Joe Gorga’s new restaurant is in East Hanover on a busy highway (Route 10), so it isn’t in the middle of some scenic town. It’s surrounded by several wealthy towns (Florham Park, Livingston, Chatham, Short Hills). I haven’t been to it, and I don’t plan on ever going.

I’ve never been to the Brownstone, but I know many people who have attended events there. They all rave about it. I have had their food at catered events, but I wasn’t impressed.

by Anonymousreply 356December 12, 2017 3:51 AM

Is Possche in a good area? is it popular?

by Anonymousreply 357December 12, 2017 4:05 AM

Posche used to be in a strip mall in Wayne (nice town, wealthy in parts). When she started appearing on the show, she moved the store to a nicer town called Allendale (very wealthy). I used to work in that town, and she is located right in the center of it. It is comparable to Montclair (where Envy is). Posche is more successful than Melissa’s store. I’m a guy, so I don’t think I’ll ever be shopping there.

by Anonymousreply 358December 12, 2017 4:18 AM

Ha ha Andy just asked Frank and his son if they are on steroids! That was his first question after “How are you?” Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 359December 14, 2017 3:05 AM

Are fraus really paying soggy for therapy? She needs help herself

by Anonymousreply 360December 14, 2017 3:09 AM

^ She's not a therapist, she's a relationship coach... a relationship coach with narcissistic personality disorder. Unbelievable. Well, she does have every one of the signs of NPD. Dolores is Siggy's enabler, although I do like Dolores.

by Anonymousreply 361December 14, 2017 4:08 AM

I find it interesting that Teresa, Melissa and Margaret didn't seem to care that Danielle threw things in the restaurant. If they addressed it with her, the producers didn't feel it was interesting enough to include in the episode. Strange.

Siggy is way too sensitive but at the same, I don't find Margaret to be funny. She's a try-hard and is the type who gets annoyed if you don't laugh when she cracks a lame joke.

by Anonymousreply 362December 14, 2017 6:13 AM

Siggy is by far the most annoying cunt on this show in any season that I can remember. The last time I was this annoyed by a housewife - it was that crazy blonde one who snuck into the White House (Michaele Salahi). That series didn't even survive after 1 season. They need to get rid of Siggy. She's a fucking adult having meltdowns over being called "soggy" and not understanding how analogies work. Someone should've just asked for her SAT score in the analogy section because that's the issue - nothing to do with antisemitism.

by Anonymousreply 363December 14, 2017 10:30 AM

When will people realize it is possible to balance one's reality TV intake with substance? The two are not mutually exclusive. Lighten the fuck up.

As for this show, from a casting and narrative perspective, Teresa is not interesting enough to build the franchise around, just because she has a tacky house and went to jail, isn't enough. I would say Marge is probably the strongest personality. She is successful, funny and somewhat likable. Dolores seems sweet too. That's about it. Melissa is just annoying and really quite a bore. For some reason I find myself rooting for Danielle. Maybe because she seems so desperate?

by Anonymousreply 364December 14, 2017 6:52 PM

These women have ZERO *real* personality. It's orchestrated down to a tee.

by Anonymousreply 365December 14, 2017 6:58 PM

If Soggy does have a legit career she's not doing herself any favors by appearing on this show. She seems like someone who needs a life coach rather than someone who is a life coach.

by Anonymousreply 366December 14, 2017 9:44 PM

^ I agree. And you're right, SHE is the one one needs a life coach. As mentioned upthread Siggy is a self-proclaimed "relationship expert", not a real one.

IMO, she's a narcissist, and N's are useless. They are disordered misfits who will mess you up more than they will ever help you. Siggy always has to be the center of attention. She has a huge photo gallery of herself displayed on the entryway wall in her FL condo, ffs. She also stated twice, on two different episodes, "I am the best relationship expert in the world, the entire world." Narcissist.

She went on the show to plug her book (which from what I could see in the *real* reviews is a collection of copied quotes and plagiarized expressions) and to promote her events which I think are non-existent/non-events. I don't believe audiences pay to go see her speak even if she has a website claiming otherwise. I know I'd never buy her books or hire her to be my matchmaker or relationship coach. She a nutjob narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 367December 15, 2017 7:04 PM

The only likable housefrau is Dolores. I never feel that she's playing for the camera and she comes across as genuine. And I love the relationship she has with her ex and her kids. Margaret and her mom popped in on Miss Cohen's holiday show last night. Kim Z and Erica Jayne or whatever the fuck her name is looked like they were attending a white trash Xmas pageant in a church basement. I don't care how much money they have (or their husbands have). They're both garbage.

by Anonymousreply 368December 15, 2017 8:36 PM

I think Melissa is like the Kyle Richards of this franchise-- she gives good commentary in her talking heads, she's well spoken (which I know isn't saying much in this franchise) and she's conventionally attractive. Like her or not, she's probably staying.

My theory is that Dolores and Siggy think that by having Margaret on the show, their spots are in jeopardy- she is well liked by the rest of the cast and its main player (Teresa, whether you like her or not), she's successful, and she's quick witted. Unless there is something off screen we haven't seen, that's the only explanation as to why Dolores and Siggy are intent on not liking her. It's very similar to Gretchen/Tamra on the earlier Housewives season.

by Anonymousreply 369December 15, 2017 9:11 PM

Danielle and her lopsided tits give me nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 370December 17, 2017 4:31 PM

R369 Margaret was very quick to turn on Siggy in Boca, the beginning of the season. I wonder if she'd suck up to the felon if felon wasn't the "star" of the show. That Margaret is well liked by felon, Melissa and Danielle says nothing and is not a ringing endorsement of being a great person. I don't mind Margaret but I don't think she's nearly as funny as she thinks she is. Really, I question anyone who likes the felon, which all the current cast members claim to do.

Dolores keeps it the most real though. She'll say when she thinks her friends are wrong. Felon can't handle it.

by Anonymousreply 371December 17, 2017 6:19 PM

I don't think any one of the cast likes the felon. Not one of them. My opinion.

They know that they have to tip-toe around her and tolerate her in order to make the money they want to make and also stay relevant. Once this franchise ends they will not bother with Tre Ape.

Most of them won't be talking to each other either. Dolores and Siggy will remain friends but the rest of them probably not. But for sure they will gradually create distance with Tre Ape felon. We only see what goes on on-camera. Imagine the shit she pulls and the games she plays when the cameras aren't rolling. We really only see a fraction of Tre Ape felon's behaviors. She's a sociopath all of the time, 24/7, not just for the show.

by Anonymousreply 372December 17, 2017 6:33 PM

Producers can't be happy with how far ratings have slipped. I think producers were hoping Danielle would feud with the felon but instead she joined her team. They're going to need Jacqueline and/or Caroline to come back. Apparently at the reunion Dolores had a fight with Kim D to defend the felon which is disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 373December 17, 2017 6:46 PM

The ape being "protected" is ridiculous. Notice how all of the "feuds" have to involve anyone other than the ape and her tranny sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 374December 17, 2017 7:27 PM

Siggy is a nutcase. She was dragged on social media after accusing Pigtails of being antisemitic. How is that hot mess a relationship advisor with books that people actually buy?

by Anonymousreply 375December 17, 2017 9:21 PM

^ That's what I was wondering. Who the hell would buy her books, or pay to attend her "Empowering Women" weekend retreats (a weekend with her!) or hire her and pay her for advice on relationships, marriage and divorce. She's a basket case. Or as mentioned upthread, a classic narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 376December 17, 2017 9:46 PM

They shot the reunion already? So the season is almost over? But, wait! NOTHING HAPPENED! I love to see this shitshow get cancelled just to see the felon crash and burn. Wait and see how fast she divorces that slob and how fast her brother and his stripper wife turn away. And you know Gia can't wait to turn 18 so she can get away from all of them.

by Anonymousreply 377December 19, 2017 1:52 PM

Worst franchise. It's not even "about" anything. They are really going to spend a reunion talking about a cake and a Hitler remark?

And I thought OC was bad this season. Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 378December 19, 2017 2:06 PM

Beverly Hills fell into this trap with the Munchausens crap. The whole season revolved around that & apologizing for that. And Lisa had to apologize to Eileen for something over and over again too. I don't know who thinks it is interesting to watch middle aged women make benign (or mildly bitchy) comments and be nagged for apologies for the whole season.

It even went on with Nene and Porsha, and I think some of the other ones on Atlanta too. Nobody cares about these stupid apologies!

by Anonymousreply 379December 19, 2017 3:04 PM

If Miss Cohen had any balls, he would ask the felon why she put her poor mother through the pain of watching her two children fight and trash each other on national tv.

by Anonymousreply 380December 19, 2017 3:26 PM

R377 they shot it the week after thanksgiving

by Anonymousreply 381December 19, 2017 3:53 PM

Eileen Davidson's constantly whining about needing an apology from LVP for some benign comment she made was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 382December 19, 2017 4:17 PM

R380 I agree. And to add -- the pain of seeing her daughter go to prison for crimes she actually committed. And to add the father of her young grandchildren "going away" for 3 yrs and her granddaughters crying. That had to be very painful. And all the humiliation surrounding their fraud, racketeering, tax evasion, and long list of many others crimes played out on national TV no less, and that were proven beyond a doubt to be true.

All of that in addition to the constant fighting had to weaken her immune system, take years off her life, and cause her to lose her zest for life; 66 is young to die. Yet her two self-centered bitch kids act like "It was her time to go, a matter of unfortunate circumstances."

The mother knew that they weren't innocent victims who were wrongly accused, and that her daughter and SIL are the only ones who seem to think that. Everyone else knows the truth; both are actual felons. What a terrible thing for her mother and father too, to have had to endure and suffer through. Tre and Joe's mother (and father) came from a life and a country and grew up during a time where only the Mob and gangsters engaged in those kinds of criminal acts/activities, not your daughters. Sadness, shame and grief is what killed that poor woman.

But guaranteed, Andy will not go there. He knows Tre will rip every hair out of his head. Tre takes responsibility for nothing, zero, not even the proven crimes she committed, so she sure isn't going to take responsibility for making her mother emotionally and physically ill.

by Anonymousreply 383December 19, 2017 6:26 PM

[Quote] All of that in addition to the constant fighting had to weaken her immune system, take years off her life, and cause her to lose her zest for life; 66 is young to die.

Jesus, i didn't realize she was that young.

by Anonymousreply 384December 19, 2017 6:32 PM

Does Juicy Joe still have those gigantic, highly suckable bitch tits?

by Anonymousreply 385December 19, 2017 6:42 PM

Juicy may be deported after his time "away".

by Anonymousreply 386December 19, 2017 7:32 PM

^ Yes, it was said numerous times that shortly after his prison release he is going to be deported..... going back to Italy for good.

I don't understand why he didn't just become a citizen, like maybe when he was in his teens or in his 20's after he married Tre Ape who is a U.S. citizen. Why did he just neglect to go through the process? I don't understand that part of it.

by Anonymousreply 387December 19, 2017 11:30 PM

The felon is praying that hubby actually gets deported so she'll have a reason to divorce his fat azz. Do you think she's going to uproot her kids and drag them to Italy for him? She doesn't even visit him in pris..... I mean, camp.

by Anonymousreply 388December 20, 2017 12:16 AM

If he's married to an American citizen, why is he still going to be deported? I know Teresa was born in Italy, but her citizenship doesn't seem to have been questioned.

by Anonymousreply 389December 20, 2017 12:19 AM

Something to do with being a felon and Tre being naturalized? IDK?

by Anonymousreply 390December 20, 2017 1:05 AM

Tre was born in the wild.

by Anonymousreply 391December 20, 2017 2:27 AM

Tre has dual citizenship. I don't know why her husband never applied for dual and got US citizenship. The only thing I can think of is maybe he had a criminal background as a teen, or some misdemeanor or bar brawl/assault & battery, drunk driving arrest that would prevent him from getting US citizenship so he never bothered to apply for that reason.

If it wasn't a felony (as that remains on one's record permanently) and it happened as a teen, because of his age he could have had it expunged and then went to get US citizenship. It is very odd that he didn't, especially since he's married to a US citizen. So there's a strong possibility he had a record that prevented him from naturalizing. It wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 392December 20, 2017 3:21 AM

lol r391

by Anonymousreply 393December 20, 2017 6:55 AM

^ Yes, I laughed too. That is so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 394December 20, 2017 10:20 PM

Wasn't there some sort of dirt on Missy's dad? That he wasn't really her dad and that her real father is some black guy her mother fooled around with? Or was the rumor that her father was a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 395December 20, 2017 11:02 PM

Also, for what it's worth, BE posted on another thread that we shouldn't be surprised if in next season (or the season after), Melissa is the one who gets the villain edit. Tre supposedly (obviously does) hate Melissa and wants Melissa gone (from the show and from her brother's life). She's still playing nice with Melissa because she has to but as soon as she finishes "building her new army," Melissa's gone.

by Anonymousreply 396December 20, 2017 11:04 PM

R395 The rumor I had heard a few years ago is that her father was a womanizer who either belonged to the Mob or was a runner for the Mob.

by Anonymousreply 397December 20, 2017 11:49 PM

On tonight's episode Tre-Ape, the "author" of a best selling cookbook, pronounced the plural form of ingredient as "in greed eye en ses." She even mispronounced the plural of ingredient. Then, instead of tenderizing the meat on the cutting board as requested, she attacked the meat with the meat tenderizer so aggressively that the wood chipped and splintered and the wood splinters from the cutting board got into the meat. They chef instructor had to throw out several pieces of expensive steak because of Tre-Ape's stupidity.

I don't believe she's a professional cook and I don't think she has ever actually made most of the recipes in her book. I think she stole her mother's recipes and had someone put it together for her, like a ghost writer, and paid a photographer to take the photos and used unearned or stolen money to pay for all this.

by Anonymousreply 398December 21, 2017 3:22 AM

^Melissa alleged that years ago. Tre never cooked. It was all her mother.

by Anonymousreply 399December 21, 2017 3:27 AM

That's sad she didn't give her mother the credit she deserved. I think she mentioned once some of the recipes were her mother's but that most of them were her creations until Melissa called Tre out on her bullshit lies. I don't think she's a good cook, she's a fake. When she returned from prison her kids even said that they liked their dad and grandparents cooking better than Tre's cooking. I remember her having to admit the thing about most of the recipes being her mothers recipes because Melissa brought it up. Otherwise Tre would not have given her mother any credit. I doubt she shared any of the wealth from the cookbooks with her mother, aside from not wanting to give her mom any credit. That must have hurt.

by Anonymousreply 400December 21, 2017 5:51 AM

Kathy also made a similar claim and added that Teresa used some of Kathy's mother's recipes too. I think Kathy's mother is the sister of Teresa's father.

Teresa has always mispronounced "ingredients". She did it in earlier seasons too.

by Anonymousreply 401December 21, 2017 6:18 AM

^ Oh yeah now I remember that as well. That means none of the recipes were Tre's original creations.

by Anonymousreply 402December 21, 2017 6:20 AM

[quote]Teresa has always mispronounced "ingredients".

Ingredientces.

by Anonymousreply 403December 21, 2017 2:08 PM

R398 the wood chip incident showed yet again how entitled and obnoxious she is. Just like the cake incident, the thrown wine glass against the wall incident and others, Teresa doesn't care. She thinks it's all funny and never offers to clean up her mess. Someone else will do it for her.

by Anonymousreply 404December 21, 2017 4:57 PM

Tre-Ape is about as emotionally mature as your average 13 yr-old member of a mean girls junior high clique.

Aside from being an obnoxious bitch to others she does not set a good example for her daughters and she's a terrible mother. If I were her daughter I would leave home the day after college graduation after I got the education that I would let her pay for in exchange for all of the embarrassment she caused me and for not being a mother to me. Then I'd be gone. For good. She would never hear from me again.

by Anonymousreply 405December 22, 2017 12:12 AM

Reunion Part 1 is airing on January 10. Which means there are only 2 more eps. (it's taking off the week of Christmas) left in the season. It also means there were only 13 episodes filmed, making it the shortest season since season 1. I actually wish all these shows would do shorter seasons because there generally isn't enough drama to drag them out for as long as they tend to.

by Anonymousreply 406December 22, 2017 2:17 AM

Caroline, get the fuck off the computer!

by Anonymousreply 407December 22, 2017 2:23 AM

Caroline was shown at the Posche fashion show, right?

by Anonymousreply 408December 22, 2017 2:47 AM

Caroline is too stupid to have posted any of the posts here. Have you ever really listened to her? She mispronounces words as bad as Tre. She thinks of herself as the voice of reason but she is stupid and clueless.

by Anonymousreply 409December 22, 2017 3:00 AM

so the update on the lawsuit against Melissa and Andy is they go to court in August. So for the next 8 months they have to think about this lol

by Anonymousreply 410December 22, 2017 3:07 AM

Melania is not only a midget, she seems to be a baby dyke. She was so masculine during her talk with Uncle Joe at the mall. She's the spitting image of her father.

by Anonymousreply 411December 22, 2017 3:17 AM

This show feels the absolute fakest in terms of the women interacting.

by Anonymousreply 412December 22, 2017 3:46 AM

Danielle at R409 you're really hurt that you don't exist, huh?

by Anonymousreply 413December 22, 2017 3:51 AM

Glad I didn't eat there. Looks like the Gorga's are facing more troubles, aside from Mel's $30 million lawsuit. Disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 23, 2017 12:06 AM

Now this too. Bye Felicia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 23, 2017 12:13 AM

She's playing the "Hitler" card again as she started realizing business was down. But she damaged her own reputation by making a fool out of herself on national TV and it cost this self-proclaimed relationship expert her phony relationship coaching business.

Once she went on RH she exposed who she really is, A FRAUD, although she's blaming it on everyone else. The exposure proved without a that she's a fraud so it's a good thing for potential clients who won't waste their time or money with this phony liar.

by Anonymousreply 416December 23, 2017 12:23 AM

^ without a *doubt*

by Anonymousreply 417December 23, 2017 12:24 AM

"At this time, I want to focus on my beautiful family, my growing business and some exciting new projects” says Siggy Flicker.

What is she talking about? Her (almost adult) kids can't stand her and her business is a flop.

by Anonymousreply 418December 23, 2017 1:26 AM

Oh good - Siggy was incredibly irritating.

by Anonymousreply 419December 23, 2017 12:29 PM

Why isn't Dolores pimping out little Frankie this season? Last season was all about "Look at my jailbait son's abs! LOOK AT THEM!" and this season he's barely on at all.

by Anonymousreply 420December 23, 2017 12:48 PM

Ziggy wil go down in Housewives histories as one of those women you hated while they were on and then later seasons you realized they actually made the show bat-shit crazy fun ala Aviva, Brandi, Katie and lets face it- Kenya cause aint no way shes coming back next season.

by Anonymousreply 421December 23, 2017 1:32 PM

She looked a lot better before her facelift / fillers / etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 23, 2017 1:38 PM

She did R422 plus she obviously added more fillers. She looks like a blow up doll. Why do they all have the same hair color? And, did I hear Danielle say she modeled in Milan?

by Anonymousreply 423December 23, 2017 1:43 PM

[quote]did I hear Danielle say she modeled in Milan?

lol yes - I had the same thing run through my head. Teresa was like "OH... relaly... ok..."

by Anonymousreply 424December 23, 2017 1:51 PM

Producers will need to do something drastic next season then. Siggy was the center of conflict this season. This season would not have had much drama without her

by Anonymousreply 425December 23, 2017 6:39 PM

^As noted upthread, don't be surprised if next season's story is making Missy the villain and Tre finally getting rid of her via her new BFF Danielle.

by Anonymousreply 426December 23, 2017 6:43 PM

if that were to happen, Melissa and Joe would spill ALL of Teresa's secrets. That would be a bad move on Teresa's part

by Anonymousreply 427December 23, 2017 6:59 PM

^Nobody has ever said that Tre was smart, have they?

by Anonymousreply 428December 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Yet another stupid move on Soggy’s part. She could’ve used another season to repair her reputation and work hard on proving she had the skills to be a relationship expert. Now she’s just a coward and the last public image of her her will be as a wuss and a deeply unprofessional mental health “expert”

by Anonymousreply 429December 23, 2017 7:20 PM

I noticed Siggy has the signs of classic narcissism. Narcissists do not possess the abilities and skills to be coaching or counseling anyone and no amount of education/training will change or improve that. Ironically, they are the ones who need help. For one example, they have an (abnormal) exaggerated sense of importance (big part of the disorder) and are desperately seeking praise and admiration from their clients. They choose these types of professions to satisfy their cravings for admiration and praise that also feed their big egos and elevate their sense of importance. In the end, they help no one. Whatever good they do is nothing more than a band-aid on a deep wound.

What she did by joining the cast of RHONJ was expose that truth; she exposed her disorder, ruining her own reputation, while blaming others. Blaming others is also another sign of this mental disorder. If one is blaming others then they also lack the maturity to take responsibility. Some may not realize she's a narcissist (at least imo she is) but they do know she's not someone they would trust and approach for relationship counseling. They may not know exactly what is wrong, but on some level they know something's not right.

by Anonymousreply 430December 23, 2017 7:38 PM

The only problem with Siggy leaving is... who does that leave Delores left to film with? Unless they bring in one of her friends or brings back Jaqs... she's left out in the cold.

Also, did anyone bring up that she had an excellent point about Tre bitching about people not standing up for her and yet she sat there quietly while Danielle attacked Delores' relationship and didn't take her side when Danielle accused Delores of talking shit about Tre?

Let's face it... Tre probably fed that shit to Danielle.

by Anonymousreply 431December 23, 2017 7:39 PM

R430 you also just described Tre and Danielle and... 80% of the other whores who appear on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 432December 23, 2017 7:40 PM

I was also wondering where that leaves Dolores. Those two come as a package deal.

Since Siggy won't be returning next season, we will only see her in the last 2 already taped episodes coming up. Dolores will probably only do one more season and then leave. That might involve her being attacked by the others for being Siggy's "yes" person, her co-dependent to the crazy. I think there will be a lot of drama surrounding Siggy being gone, and Dolores getting ganged on for being Siggy's ass-kissing enabler, so much that Dolores will probably want out the season after this upcoming one in 2018. Tre and Melissa don't like Dolores mostly because she's aligned with Kim D and then Margaret thinks Dolores is an ass-kisser who doesn't have her own thoughts.

By then, the already low ratings will likely sink even lower so it might get canceled altogether at that point. I won't care if it does. I am only watching the last two episodes of this season and then have no interest in returning. One issue of several is I don't like that a felon is the star.

by Anonymousreply 433December 23, 2017 8:30 PM

True, Tre and most (not all, but certainly most) of the others are also narcissistic, but I was just talking about Siggy and her leaving and her "advice services" in my post. I wasn't implying that the rest are normal, not by any stretch.

by Anonymousreply 434December 23, 2017 8:37 PM

[quote]Margaret thinks Dolores is an ass-kisser who doesn't have her own thoughts.

Which is pretty funny because anyone that pays attention can see that Margaret projects. She's exactly what she calls Siggy out on. She plays it up for Tre the Felon and Melissa the Stripper and once they aren't around does an about face.

I can see why her Step Kids want nothing to do with her. Once a two-faced cheating whore always a two-faced cheating PROSTITUTION whore!

by Anonymousreply 435December 23, 2017 8:37 PM

I agree.

I also think what self-centered Margaret did to her ex and his children was really awful. She could have gotten divorced from him, kept in close touch with the kids, and then started discreetly dating. She brought a lot of pain to that family and now she thinks she can waltz back into their lives. Those kids saw how hurt their father was and the father had to deal with his children's pain, their step-mother leaving. Margaret abandoned them. There was a better way to get out of the marriage as I mentioned, but Margaret did what was best for her.

by Anonymousreply 436December 23, 2017 8:46 PM

^When Margaret started those crocodile tears over the stepkids my first thought was... "Oh what a manipulative bitch... she's doing this on camera to try to redeem herself/get sympathy."

She fits right in with Tre and Missy.

by Anonymousreply 437December 23, 2017 8:58 PM

Frankie is Delores’ only shot at another season at this point. And she’ll have to bring the drama hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 438December 23, 2017 9:41 PM

From what I could see about Margaret, I sure hope her step kids don't cave in and make the mistake of reuniting with her. She sits down with her ex and talks to him about seeing the kids in the next episode. Not sure if the next episode will air Christmas week though. Doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 439December 23, 2017 10:17 PM

There is no way Melissa and Joe are wealthy. Wasn't Kathy a hair dresser prior to joining the show?

by Anonymousreply 440December 23, 2017 10:21 PM

Dina worked as a shampoo girl...

by Anonymousreply 441December 23, 2017 10:22 PM

I'm not sure of Joe & Melissa's wealth but they are selling their NJ mansion for $3 million. Melissa gives a 5 minute personal tour of her home that starts at 1:00 and ends at 6:00. The first minute of the video is Shannon from Orange County RH, so fast-forward to 1:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 23, 2017 11:35 PM

R442 don't you mean TRYING to sell?

Isn't this the second time they've tried to sell it? Didn't they move out and then have to move back in?

I'll never forget when they had that Realtor come in and expose how cheap the house was. Wasn't the Marble made out of plywood?

by Anonymousreply 443December 24, 2017 1:32 AM

Is there still a recording studio in the basement?

by Anonymousreply 444December 24, 2017 1:45 AM

^Yes, but it's empty except for when Joe brings home guys from the steam.

by Anonymousreply 445December 24, 2017 1:49 AM

I like Dolores so I really hope she leaves after this season and holds onto her dignity. Siggy clearly went on the show to promote her business and it backfired badly. Personally, I never got the whole life coach/relationship expert shit and think all of those assholes are frauds.

by Anonymousreply 446December 24, 2017 2:36 PM

Siggy sucks and I am more than happy to see her pussy get the boot!!! Her running around that restaurant screaming like an escaped mental case lost me on her forever. That woman is narcissistic fuckface.

by Anonymousreply 447December 24, 2017 4:46 PM

I'm sure that Siggy is a good person. From what I can see, she's a great mom and wife, and really is a relationship pro. Blame the editing for making her come off poorly. That's not the real Siggy. Believe me, I'm sure she just as horrified as you are.

by Anonymousreply 448December 24, 2017 5:06 PM

I love how a lot of viewers always pile on whoever was the center of chaos for a season. Without that person, the season would have sucked. Siggy is nuts but she's not as evil as Teresa, Danielle or to a lesser extent Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 449December 24, 2017 6:37 PM

I hope Siggy and Dolores remain good friends after she's off next season and after it's canceled altogether within a few seasons due to the low ratings. But I hope this doesn't affect their friendship. I like Dolores, Siggy is scary, but still hope they stay good friends. For one issue, I could see Tre the Troublemaker starting trouble between them.

by Anonymousreply 450December 24, 2017 7:22 PM

New thread/update on RHONYC for those upthread who mentioned the NYC Housewives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451December 25, 2017 12:43 AM

Prepare to regurgitate your Christmas breakfast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452December 25, 2017 3:35 PM

lol Gabriela and Milania look like they do not want to be there.

by Anonymousreply 453December 25, 2017 3:58 PM

How come one of the daughters is actually pretty and looks nothing like the rest of the ape tribe?

by Anonymousreply 454December 25, 2017 4:08 PM

The one on the left? I noticed her last season too I think - looking nothing like Joe, but somewhat like Teresa. The middle two look similar and the right one is still Joe's if you look close. I wouldn't be surprised if the left one has another father. Joe's features are very coarse and piggish, as all the daughters have, combined with Teresa's very wide eyes and low hairline. The one on the left has the wide eyes but that is about it.

by Anonymousreply 455December 25, 2017 7:50 PM

I love how Gabriella never wants to be around the rest of the pigs.

And yeah, she's more attractive than the others because she looks nothing like her mother. She's got all her looks from her Joe's side of the family.

by Anonymousreply 456December 25, 2017 8:40 PM

The one on the left is Gabriella, the most attractive one. And smart. And normal too.

She looks and acts like none of them. It's as if she doesn't belong there, in that family. She was the one who held things together when Tre Ape "went away", but didn't get the credit. Switched at birth? IDK, but she is not anything like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 457December 25, 2017 11:29 PM

wow someone leaked Siggy's resignation letter. She said producers told Margaret to go after her. Margaret blurted it out at the reunion and they made her re-shoot it without that line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 27, 2017 4:23 PM

Doesn't matter if Margaret went after her or not. There is something very off and wrong with Siggy, the relationship advisor. Margaret is a shit-stirrer at times, but she didn't make Siggy act like a child and lie and exaggerate about her relationship coaching business booming and other assorted lies Siggy has told. She's a fake, an imposter and a fraud. That is not Margaret's fault. Siggy is responsible for her own behaviors. As a "relationship coach" she should know that herself.

by Anonymousreply 459December 27, 2017 8:48 PM

A bad edit didn't make her carry on about that cake for weeks. A bad edit didn't make her lay on the floor screaming about being a martyr (or whatever she was doing). A bad edit didn't make her call out Melissa (again over that stupid cake) in front of dozens of people. Producers can only give you a bad edit if you give them material to work with.

by Anonymousreply 460December 28, 2017 10:00 AM

I think it's pretty telling that even production thinks Siggy sucks. That being said, if Margaret was directed to go after Siggy, she was still pretty mild in her treatment of her. Calling her Soggy and making the Hitler analogy aren't things any reasonable person would expect would make someone fly off the handle. And even with that, Margaret offered sincere apologies for both. Siggy was just too nuts to let anything go.

by Anonymousreply 461December 28, 2017 3:48 PM

There is nothing normal about Siggy. She's over-the-top over reactive and has a personality disorder, not too mention she's a fraud.

I noticed her pouting like a child when Margaret apologized sincerely, and I might add for something that was unintentional. Siggy didn't want to accept her sincere apology and made a federal case out of the Hitler comment. That and her other behaviors are all classic signs of narcissism, NPD. If it wasn't the Hitler analogy/comment it would have been something else.

She might blame BRAVO for her disorder, claiming she was doing well until midway through the season. But that's just when she exposed herself for who she really is, something all narc's eventually do. Her personality disorder isn't BRAVO's fault, she was disordered long before they even heard of her. But I could see her making it their fault, claiming she was under enormous stress due to the pressure. Siggy has even argued with people on Twitter and then later apologes for blowing up at them = crazy.

I have a strong feeling Siggy is going to sue BRAVO (or a certain cast member) when her women's empowerment/relationship counseling business takes a dive, which I am sure it already has by now. Siggy won't take any responsibility for that and will instead blame it on BRAVO, and their editing, or whatever. It would not surprise me if she filed a lawsuit even if she signed a NDA or some other contract/agreement. But a good lawyer will find a way to file a lawsuit anyway.

I have seen it happen in the employment arena many times, where employees signed the "At Will" employment agreement as part of the application/hiring process and when they were terminated or laid off "at will" they still sued for loss and either got their day in court or settled out of court for an undisclosed sum. She will likely sue for damages to her business since she can prove damages, as it is not nearly as profitable or successful as before RH. Maybe Vicki can represent her, the lawyer who ran the women's empowerment seminar and the relationship exercises that should have been Siggy's responsibility..... and who lowered her status by associating with the likes of the RHONJ.

She might also sue for 'Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.' I can see her being a real problem. She isn't going to go away quietly even though she's the one who resigned. A good lawyer will find a way around any legal documents she signed. I have seen this bullshit play out many times before. IMO, unless they give her a HUGE chunk of money to go away, she is going to be a HUGE problem.

by Anonymousreply 462December 28, 2017 6:37 PM

[quote]Siggy leaked Siggy's resignation letter.

Fixed that for you.

And there's also something severely wrong with Margaret. Adult women don't wear pigtails.

And she's gross for using her stepkids as a story line.

by Anonymousreply 463December 28, 2017 9:00 PM

I don't think Siggy can sue a cast member. It's part of their contracts.

by Anonymousreply 464December 28, 2017 9:05 PM

Agree about Margaret dragging her stepkids into this and putting them through more shit. And it looks like the ex hubby will be making an appearance in next weeks episode. Margaret is yet another publicity whore who's trying to give her business a push a la Cindy Barstool.

by Anonymousreply 465December 29, 2017 3:37 PM

How can any of you watch and be entertained by this shit? I always credited gay men with better taste.

by Anonymousreply 466December 29, 2017 4:10 PM

And yet here you are R466, jumping in to this thread, ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 467December 29, 2017 4:11 PM

The Housewives used to be mindless fun. They became less fun as we learned more and more about how the sausage is made and what they're like in real life. It's still kind of fun to discuss how trashy they are, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 468December 29, 2017 4:29 PM

R466 Very few admire them, they don't really have many fans. Not all viewers are actual fans. Their fan base is minimal. The small percentage of viewers who do admire them are just like them, fucked up in the head. The same way Trump supporters/deplorables look up to Trump. He doesn't have much of a base, the majority of people know he's a maniacal man-boy. Like attracts like.

Anyone who thinks the Housewives behaviors are normal and acceptable for grown women, most of whom are mothers, are equally as disturbed as these self-promoting, fame-whore mental-case cast members. Most viewers and posters on this thread do not take them seriously and watch them out of sheer curiosity, to see what crazy really looks like. They aren't actual fans of the cast members. They watch them and think that's exactly how NOT to think and behave. They are the ones who know their behaviors are awful and that they are horrid, abnormal, immature crazies whom they would not associate with if they lived in their communities.

by Anonymousreply 469December 29, 2017 4:49 PM

Siggy actually prompted Margaret to make the Hitler analogy/comment when she stated that she chooses her friends according to how they treat HER, (meaning she doesn't care how they treat others, as long as they treat her well) then they are okay in her book.

That was why Margaret reacted and made the Hitler analogy. It was because of the relationship experts' comment. It's obvious Siggy cares about no one but herself. Yes, all about me, me, me, wonderful trait for a relationship expert.

by Anonymousreply 470December 31, 2017 7:06 PM

Margaret prompted her Stepkids to want nothing to do with her after she selfishly cheated on their father. She's a selfish cunt who is all about, "me me me" as evident by her dragging her Stepkids in to her story line.

by Anonymousreply 471December 31, 2017 11:55 PM

I agree. Margaret is selfish too. I wasn't suggesting otherwise. I was just saying that crazy Siggy actually caused Margaret to make that analogy. They're both awful.

by Anonymousreply 472January 1, 2018 12:45 AM

Can you please leave me OUT of this housewife nonsense. Not one of them would make a decent lampshade.

by Anonymousreply 473January 3, 2018 2:53 AM

Siggy would, R473.

by Anonymousreply 474January 3, 2018 6:59 AM

I forgot that Danielle had legitimately pretty daughters. The ones on these shows that they try to push as models usually aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 475January 4, 2018 3:41 AM

^ Yes Danielle's daughter is very pretty.

I never saw her before (didn't watch RH back then) so I've never seen the older one who didn't want to see Teresa. The older daughter is right, Teresa hasn't changed. I hope the younger one who accepted her apology realizes that. If I were Danielle I would have never spoken to Teresa again after that scene. Shouting those awful words especially in front of her daughters was really traumatic.

I think Danielle is making a big mistake by trusting Teresa. Forgive maybe, but trust her, no way. Danielle is eventually going to regret ever having made contact with Teresa again. Teresa will never change because sociopaths don't change.

by Anonymousreply 476January 4, 2018 5:02 AM

I wonder how much is real and how much is for the check. They wanted Danielle back badly, and it looks like she's not making much money on her own - so I assume the "friendship" between her and the rest of the cast is just for the cameras (as it tends to be in all the cities - but this one in particular). She's also so toned down this season (except for the time when siggy told her to hush or whatever - then we saw "season 1 danielle")....it's like she knows that she can't go too berserk just yet or risk the gig.

by Anonymousreply 477January 4, 2018 5:06 AM

Danielle's daughter is reminiscent of young Mariel Hemingway.

by Anonymousreply 478January 4, 2018 5:10 AM

^ I would agree with that.

by Anonymousreply 479January 4, 2018 5:14 AM

She looks almost nothing like her mom. Maybe Danielle has too many fillers to see her original face though.

by Anonymousreply 480January 4, 2018 5:16 AM

^ Danielle looks like she's had work done, like a nose job and a lot of fillers. Her cheekbones don't seem natural but maybe they are. Her daughter probably has her fathers' features. And then sometimes kids don't resemble either bio parent. Did they ever show her husband in earlier episodes? I don't remember seeing him.

by Anonymousreply 481January 4, 2018 5:29 AM

Siggy was rude a.f. to Marge Senior. I’m glad Siggy is being shown the door. She atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 482January 4, 2018 6:23 AM

lol @ Margaret crying to her ex husband SHE CHEATED ON AND LEFT about why his kids don't want anything to do with her. "I wish things could be different". As if she wasn't the cause of the dissolution of her family? Her ex husband is a good man to just take it in stride like that.

by Anonymousreply 483January 4, 2018 7:25 AM

I still don't know how anyone can stomach watching NJ.

by Anonymousreply 484January 4, 2018 1:49 PM

Frank Sr clearly wants Dolores back. He shouldn't have cheated years ago

by Anonymousreply 485January 4, 2018 5:52 PM

I think Margaret's ex-husband supports his kids decision not to speak to Margaret again. He's just pacifying her.

Now that they are older, once they meet with her they can continue the relationship and do whatever they want without their father's say, input or permission. It could cause headaches for him down the road in terms of drama and he may think it's just not worth it. So he supports them in their decision instead of trying to coax them to at least have a brief meeting with her, allowing her to apologize. Once that door is open it could cause issues and problems for him that he won't be able to reverse or control.

Margaret deserted/abandoned these children when they had already been traumatized years earlier by the abandonment of their biological mother. She re-traumatized them all over again. Her ex probably realizes they should leave things the way they are.... unless they are planning to bring one of his adult kids into the show.

I am not going to watch the next season (if there even is one) or any future shows so I won't know what happened unless I come here. I think all of them are despicable. And a felon as the star of the show. Please. Since I've watched the last few seasons might as well see the last episode next week and then I am done. But that's my guess, if the show isn't cancelled, one of her step-daughters will end up on the show. And that idea and decision won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 486January 4, 2018 5:58 PM

Danielle definitely needs that Bravo check. After she left the show, she opened a restaurant that flopped (documented on VH1's [italic]Famous Food[/italic]), leaked a sextape, tried being a pretend lesbian, released a dance album even worse than Melissa's, worked for the "Dial A Star" service featuring other washed-up Z-listers, and finally declared bankruptcy. In between, she used an obsessed fan to leak dirt about Melissa on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 487January 4, 2018 6:19 PM

Yet Danielle still has a seemingly successful man and is engaged for the 20th time. She should be homeless.

by Anonymousreply 488January 4, 2018 6:28 PM

I'd like to know more about Danielle's man. Is he suspicious character as well or just dumb? Why would any good man want to get involved with Danielle? Her kids seem totally normal which is refreshing but she is almost as bad as Teresa

by Anonymousreply 489January 4, 2018 7:07 PM

^ they live in "Mob territory" so her man could very well belong to the Mob or be a runner for the Mob. If so, we will never see his face or know his *real* name. The majority of them maintain a low profile and tend to seek out women like Danielle who dress up nicely for the occasion but with no self-esteem and who will (unknowingly) be their co-dependent, slipping into that role with much fuss. Now I am not saying that's actually the case here. I am only speculating, but being a lifelong resident of the same general area where they live and most of the filming takes place, that's what I am inclined to think.

by Anonymousreply 490January 4, 2018 10:02 PM

^ *without* much fuss

by Anonymousreply 491January 4, 2018 10:03 PM

Bring back Amber/Jim next season and maybe Caroline (even though I despise her). That would really spice things up. I hope Danielle stays on for another year.

by Anonymousreply 492January 4, 2018 10:42 PM

I'm guessing Danielle's daughter was forced by mom to appear on the show and be on the receiving end of that fake ass apology from the ape. Otherwise, mommy doesn't have much of a storyline. Siggy is repulsive but Margaret is equally repulsive. I like her mom though.

by Anonymousreply 493January 5, 2018 1:05 AM

Gis show needs to villanize Tre if they insist on keeping ner. Shes not likable to be the star.

by Anonymousreply 494January 5, 2018 4:57 AM

R492 Amber & Jim will never be back on again. After they were released, they went scorched earth on Bravo and called it out in every way as fake and immoral lol. It's a shame as messy Jim was entertaining.

R490 Marty, Danielle's fiance, has been in a few episodes this season so he's not hiding.

by Anonymousreply 495January 5, 2018 5:09 AM

r490 what is the mob doing these days? Is it mostly drugs? Stolen merchandise? Construction? I just wonder how they manage to survive decade after decade, despite drastically increased surveillance in society and on cash flow. So many laws were passed after the financial crisis that had nothing to do with averting a crisis but instead were designed to limit cash usage and track it. Money laundering is more complicated than ever (unless you're Google or similar - then they just shuffle it around Europe or whatever their $$ tax lawyers figure out for them).

by Anonymousreply 496January 5, 2018 5:37 AM

I should add, of course google and apple (etc) aren't money laundering - just fucking with the tax laws. Nobody pays them in cash anyway. But the mob (or any illegal business) notoriously has a lot of cash that they can't deposit so easily these days.

by Anonymousreply 497January 5, 2018 5:38 AM

^^ I live in the general area where they live. They also live in the neighboring towns. But I have no idea what their business dealings are. Probably still involved in illegal drugs though, and shady construction deals as well, that would be my guess. Aside from being low-key and maintaining a low profile they are also very secretive for obvious reasons. They don't typically mingle with mainstream. I just think, at least imo, a North Jersey mob guy would be Danielle's type. But maybe she's dating a regular guy.

by Anonymousreply 498January 5, 2018 6:12 AM

I can’t believe next week is the season finale, and absolutely nothing happened. What are they going to discuss at the reunion - cakegate, Tre and Joe’s pizza shop?

by Anonymousreply 499January 5, 2018 7:42 PM

So..... just how many times has Miss Pig Tails turned 50? Because from the looks of it it's her 10th anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 500January 5, 2018 8:03 PM

Love how Margaret tried to change the narrative about how the kids are hurt that both she and their bio mom "divorced" their dad.

No, bitch. They're hurt you CHEATED ON their father because you're a PROSTITUTION WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 501January 5, 2018 8:04 PM

My prediction for the final episode: One thing is for sure, emotionally backwards Tre-Ape is going to instigate a fight with Melissa (with UNsupportive dopey Joe in the middle) over her not being fully invested in the restaurant that she never agreed to in the first place.

Melissa was just told they were opening a restaurant that day and then asked if she wanted to waitress, cook or hostess, as if she's their 16 yr old child and Tre-Ape and dopey Joey are her Italian immigrant parents, opening their first pizza place in their new country.

All of this drama is going to set off a huge fight, and since dopey Joey isn't exactly defending wifey Melissa in this, and didn't even ask her or consult with his own wife about the restaurant to begin with, he just sprung it on her, it will create major problems in their marriage.

In the final episode I could see Melissa storming out, leaving us hanging; will they OR will they not get divorced? That is the question. A real cliffhanger. Stay tuned.

If this isn't an act (as maybe it is) I could see it leading to the break up of Joe and Melissa's marriage. Tre-Ape doesn't want them together and since dopey Joe can't see that and make things right by putting his Ape sister in her place, they're headed for some real rough times ahead, possibly divorce. Which will become next season's new story line. Divorcing Joe = divorce on steroids.

In Juicy Joe's absence, Tre-Ape needs her brother more than ever and sees Melissa as being in the way even though she isn't. I don't care for stupid, immature Melissa either, but right is right and wrong is wrong. Tre-Ape wants Melissa out of the picture and her brother all to herself. Tre, being Ape-like, has the morals of an Ape (I know, I know, an insult to all Apes) and doesn't care about anyone but herself. She has no feelings at all about causing distress and tearing a family apart either. As long as she gets her way.

by Anonymousreply 502January 5, 2018 8:22 PM

How the hell are these two fake fucks never called out for manufacturing fake story after fake story? WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503January 6, 2018 2:38 AM

lol not shocked it flopped. Those criminals don't deserve any more money anyway

by Anonymousreply 504January 6, 2018 2:43 AM

They failed another health inspection, that's what happened. The two articles I read cited one of the many health violations as "a black film" inside the soda dispenser. That "black film" is called MOLD. Fucking black mold. Disgusting. And dangerous too. I like how they downplayed it and left out the word mold. People stopped going there when the news of that got out.

I am sure they are fighting over whose fault this is and finger pointing, blaming each other. I doubt it would have worked anyway even if it didn't fail the health inspections. Joe and Teresa just jumped at this like a spur of the moment thing in honor of their mother without putting a whole lot of thought into it. They're crazy and stupid too.

by Anonymousreply 505January 6, 2018 3:33 AM

It was all just another bullshit story for the show. Remember Midget Gorga the garbage collector? Then it was the stupid Envy store. These two losers never get the flack for faking all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 506January 6, 2018 3:36 AM

Teresa has said before she wants a cooking show with her daughters or something like that. I wonder if Bravo would ever indulge her. I certainly wouldn't watch that shit with her stolen recipes

by Anonymousreply 507January 6, 2018 3:36 AM

Isn't this the second restaurant Tre has owned?

Aren't they just laundering money through them?

by Anonymousreply 508January 6, 2018 3:39 AM

yup Joe Giudice had a pizza restaurant several years ago. We don't hear about that anymore

by Anonymousreply 509January 6, 2018 3:46 AM

Joe Gorga's document/paper shredding business went under years ago not long after he bought it. Both Joe's also had a construction company many years ago. I think it was building homes and Joe Gorga was also involved in fixing up old abandoned buildings and selling them. Does Joe Gorga still own that construction business? If not where do they get their money and how do they live in a multi-million dollar mansion in a town where the property taxes are one of the highest in the entire country, oh, and drive Bentley's too?

by Anonymousreply 510January 6, 2018 5:16 AM

[quote] how do they live in a multi-million dollar mansion

A multi-million dollar mansion where the "marble" in the bathroom is made of particle board?

by Anonymousreply 511January 6, 2018 5:32 AM

Is it bad I find Jim Marchese attractive??? I know he’s an asshole and a huge Trump supporter, but I still find him kinda sexy.

by Anonymousreply 512January 6, 2018 6:41 AM

We know you do, Amber. Now shut up.

by Anonymousreply 513January 6, 2018 6:43 AM

R510 it seems like the Gorga's main source of income these days is their RHONJ check. Same goes for Teresa, though her fans still buy her stupid books

by Anonymousreply 514January 6, 2018 7:00 AM

Amber's husband, Jim, yelled at me on Twitter once. I said that Amber waited every week for an opportunity to bring up The Cancer, and Jim said I was a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 515January 6, 2018 11:33 AM

Did you say anything back, R515???

by Anonymousreply 516January 6, 2018 3:03 PM

I gotta be honest, R514. I read her prison memoir out of curiosity and aside from the boring beginning about her upbringing and marriage to Joe, the majority of it is about her experience at Danbury and a lot of it is fascinating.

There’s also a ton of lies and bullshit in it, but that’s easy to sort out.

by Anonymousreply 517January 6, 2018 3:48 PM

Has anyone seen that clip of Jim and Amber on Marriage Boot Camp where he tells her hookers have blown him better than her?

by Anonymousreply 518January 6, 2018 3:50 PM

Jim tweeted me too ! He was on twitter all day and sends 100s of tweets. I forgot what it was about.

Yeah I think he's attractive too - not sure why. He's really short and he's a gross republican deplorable, but something about him is hot. He also constantly defended that nutty wife of his which is nice.

Oh I found my old tweet - he was blaming obama for some jobs being sent overseas and i was like it has NOTHING to do with obama and sent him some links about the company in question... and then he was too stupid to understand the links so I just gave up and said never mind & you're entertaining on the show.

by Anonymousreply 519January 6, 2018 3:56 PM

So the Gorwhores are closing the restaurant but looking for a bigger location and possible franchise? Shockingly delusional.

by Anonymousreply 520January 6, 2018 5:35 PM

They are probably going to open up a new place in a different location and keep their family name out of it, like "Pizza & Pasta", or "Nonna's Italian Eatery" (or something similar) in memory of their mother, as their family name is mud. Those two morons destroyed their family name. I agree with up thread devious Tre will use the family business to interfere and fuck up Joe & Mel's marriage. She is soooo insanely jealous of them and jealous of the fact that Mel has a husband who is available and home every night and she doesn't have that. Tre's not having any of that so I'm sure she'll fix that real good next season.

by Anonymousreply 521January 6, 2018 7:30 PM

Because the family name (Gorga) has such a sparkling reputation?

by Anonymousreply 522January 6, 2018 8:45 PM

r522 must be unaware that Mrs. Astor frequently invited the Gorgas, of the New Jersey Gorgas, to her grand ballroom.

by Anonymousreply 523January 6, 2018 9:04 PM

Dumbass Melissa trying to throw shade, "it says a lot about her that I thought she could do something like that."

So what does it say about you that everyone believed you're a gold digging, stripper?

by Anonymousreply 524January 11, 2018 1:48 PM

I can't wait for Danielle to turn on Melissa... you just know she will.

by Anonymousreply 525January 11, 2018 1:51 PM

Those two are so fucking fake. A new "business" each season to fake a storyline. Then it disappears. How the fuck do they not get called out?

by Anonymousreply 526January 11, 2018 1:52 PM

I cracked up that they said Melissa's business is busier than ever. As I said upthread, I walked by her store on a Saturday afternoon recently and it was dead inside.

by Anonymousreply 527January 11, 2018 2:32 PM

Well, R527 it is busier. You walked by and typically nobody does.

by Anonymousreply 528January 11, 2018 2:36 PM

^ HA!

by Anonymousreply 529January 11, 2018 2:41 PM

I've probably squeezed the word SLOB into at least 4 conversations so far today. Thanks, Dolores! Also, loved on WWHL when the Ape was asked if she made peace with Danielle's oldest daughter and she said they had a face to face and were cool. Then she forgot the girl's name.

by Anonymousreply 530January 11, 2018 5:39 PM

It's annoying that Bravo didn't put out a reunion trailer. The part I care about is Kim D of course. I hope she makes Teresa unhinged again

by Anonymousreply 531January 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Miss Cohen showed a clip of Kim D at the reunion on WWHL last night. They must be desperate to get people to tune in. Well, it worked because I'll be tuning in. And, yes, she does rattle Teresa with a few prison jabs.

by Anonymousreply 532January 11, 2018 11:27 PM

I'd like to watch Frank Senior and Joey Gorgo oil wrestle.

by Anonymousreply 533January 11, 2018 11:35 PM

"So I confided in my dad about Margaret, a scholar and someone who is wise and understands people and actually knows a lot about relationships, and how Margaret has insulted and offended me and even brought up Hitler for no apparent reason. He said I should stay away from her, and not get into any conversations with her but to stay away. So I went to her party, sprained ankle and all, got into a brief but heated exchange with her, offended her on her birthday, at her house, and then quickly left in a huff. I used my father as a sounding board, got real sound, common sense advice, and then did exactly the opposite of what he had suggested that I agreed was good advice. Aren't dads great?"

by Anonymousreply 534January 12, 2018 12:52 AM

Well, let's get real here. Soggy of course was going to show up to the 65 year old in pigtail's and everyone knew it... they're contractually obligated to go to the last event of filming.

by Anonymousreply 535January 12, 2018 12:54 AM

The all have terrible skin and questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 536January 12, 2018 9:03 PM

Dolores sure hitched her wagon to the wrong star this season. With Siggy gone, I wonder if she'll even be back?

by Anonymousreply 537January 12, 2018 9:21 PM

Dolores will be fine. She'll stick it out with Tre. Oddldy, Tre is still aligned with Siggy.

Anyone know what the reaction has been with Danielle back? Do fans generally like or dislike her? Wondering if they'll make her a full timer next season (I hope not).

by Anonymousreply 538January 12, 2018 10:44 PM

If they really want to spice up the show they should enlist the services of Posh maven Kim D as a full time housefrau.

by Anonymousreply 539January 13, 2018 12:41 AM

Has there been an attempt on Melissa's part to try to get any of her sister's on the show? I'm surprised she hasn't in an effort of getting allies and alienating Tre... but then again, maybe she is just like Tre... doesn't want to share the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 540January 13, 2018 12:50 AM

I always had the impression that Melissa was the favorite daughter/child. Remember when she played that gig (back when she was a singer) and the two of them were up front, weeping, and telling her that it was what Daddy would have wanted for her?

by Anonymousreply 541January 13, 2018 10:17 PM

R540 yes in her first 2 seasons, Melissa tried getting her sisters on the show but the producers weren't into it. They were featured a lot. Remember during the christening brawl, 1 of Melissa's sisters started arguing with Teresa and then Teresa was like "you always take my side on the phone". We haven't seen her sisters in what-2-3 seasons now?

by Anonymousreply 542January 13, 2018 10:20 PM

Kim and Lysa were sooooo desperate to be relevant. On social media they promoted themselves as if they were stars too simply by virtue of being Melissa's sisters.

by Anonymousreply 543January 13, 2018 10:30 PM

Just heard Jill's husband, Bobby Zarin, age 71, died.

by Anonymousreply 544January 14, 2018 1:13 AM

They finally put up a trailer. I can't wait for Kim D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 17, 2018 4:20 AM

Clink clink!

by Anonymousreply 546January 17, 2018 4:26 AM

I want Kim D and Danielle to become full-time housewives and Caroline or wacky jacky back on. If Caro or Jac are forced to interact with Danielle it will be ratings gold and the only thing keeping this franchise interesting and afloat.

by Anonymousreply 547January 17, 2018 8:25 PM

I don't think we'll be seeing Danielle again. I read a description of last weeks episode and it implied that Danielle's alleged bf was going to propose on that episode. Did I miss something? Was I so bored that I fell asleep. Or was it edited out to make more time for Siggy drama.

by Anonymousreply 548January 18, 2018 12:05 AM

I don't think there'd be any drama between Carolyn and Danielle. I think Carolyn can mostly control herself and just not deal with her.

Jackie on the other hand.. that would be something. I wouldn't mind seeing Jackie and Kim added just so to see Tre start flipping her kids over tables.

by Anonymousreply 549January 18, 2018 12:08 AM

part I was dull. Andy really Teresa, Danielle and Melissa off the hook regarding their earlier season behavior/interactions. He only brought up the table flip and not the country club fight. He also didn't press on whether Teresa did acknowledge her nephew or not. Melissa looked so nervous when the topic came up and relieved when it was over

Bring on Kim D. The real show is part II

by Anonymousreply 550January 18, 2018 6:17 AM

Ugh Kim D is such a cunt... she plays her role well but if she was a full time Housewife, I am not sure I could take it. She's really giving the producers an annual gift with the inevitable melee at the posche fashion show... but it's getting so predictable at this point too.

by Anonymousreply 551January 18, 2018 7:09 AM

The ape and the tranny continue to get free passes....

by Anonymousreply 552January 18, 2018 11:24 AM

Danielle is so prim and proper that she's outraged and embarrassed over being called a whore and a blow job queen yet has no trouble bragging about getting banged by her boyfriend in a restaurant bathroom at age 50+. I would say she owes her daughters an apology.

by Anonymousreply 553January 18, 2018 4:33 PM

There are already rumors that Bravo has contacted Clownoline Manzo and Jacqueline Daniels for a return.

by Anonymousreply 554January 18, 2018 4:37 PM

I liked that Miss Cohen at least called out the ape's lie about banning Melissa from prison.

And WTF has Melissa done to still be there? Fraudulent businesses? How is she not dumped?

by Anonymousreply 555January 18, 2018 4:38 PM

R555 yes that was 1 good thing but he didn't press it for too long. Melissa and Teresa smiled and explained it in a brief, fake manner

by Anonymousreply 556January 18, 2018 4:58 PM

R554 and they are both needed. While I'm not a fan of any of them, Teresa vs. Caroline and Teresa vs. Jacqueline is always entertaining. Throw in Danielle and that could be fun trash-viewing. Dolores will try to ride the middle but will be forced to side with someone. Melissa will be forced to be #TeamTeresa and desperate Margaret will unnecessarily insert herself on Teresa's behalf.

If it were up to me, my season 9 cast would be Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Danielle, Jacqueline, Caroline and Kim D. Those 7 would be fun to watch. There would be endless fighting.

by Anonymousreply 557January 18, 2018 5:00 PM

I'm a huge Dolores fan but who the fuck dressed her and did her hair and makeup last night? Erika Jayne's glamsquad???? Her tits were in her chin and she looked embalmed. Funny, they showed a clip of her with her hair down and in sweats and she looked gorgeous. Danielle was dressed to the nines but she's still a slob. Teresa is so fucking shady I can't stand it. I like Margaret less and less everytime I see her. I hope Ziggy disappears after this. As usual, Melissa contributed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 558January 18, 2018 9:44 PM

I love how Andy felt he had to tell Teresa not to get off the couch. One would think she remembers she's under probation. Then again she really is stupid. Kim D needs to be a cast member next season.

by Anonymousreply 559January 18, 2018 10:01 PM

^ "Then again she really is stupid."

Tre-Apes aren't known for their intelligence.

As far as Kim D becoming a cast member, I honestly think NJ Housewives would be unbearable to watch, but then I don't have my DL settings on 'Asbestos Eyeballs' either. I think bringing her psycho ass on the show is where I draw the line.

by Anonymousreply 560January 18, 2018 11:45 PM

Danielle looked good I have to say, her hair is much more flattering than that mess she was sporting all season. I also like Margaret, and you know that's why Siggy isn't coming back. Margaret got to her and has her number. Siggy is fucking nuts. Fucking Tre Ape's forehead really does look like it has decreased more. Her eyebrows are now her hairline. Melissa is useless.

by Anonymousreply 561January 19, 2018 5:35 PM

They don't need to make Kim D a housewife and they know this. Why pay her a huge salary when you can just have her on for one episode and that is what the entire season becomes about anyway?

by Anonymousreply 562January 19, 2018 5:38 PM

I did like how Dolores threw back at Tre (re: Jaq) that there's always next season for her to return.

Basically, "yeah, you dumb ape... be careful what you ask for."

And you know Tre would actually be pissed if they brought Jaqs back.

by Anonymousreply 563January 19, 2018 5:40 PM

I love the hypocrisy that Tre and Melissa are too self-absorbed to see.

So they can be friends with Danielle and Pig Tails even though Dolores and Siggy have issues with them... but they shouldn't be friends with Kim D?

by Anonymousreply 564January 19, 2018 5:41 PM

And where does Dina stand on Danielle now? Is it all love and light or is Tre betraying her BFF?

by Anonymousreply 565January 19, 2018 5:41 PM

When asked why they went after Danielle in Season 1, they could not address the question? The basically ruined her and her kids life for no reason other than she is a slut and had a record. What a bunch of cunts. I hope Danielle has a trick or two up her sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 566January 19, 2018 5:44 PM

Didn't they go after Danielle because she tried to start some shit with Dina's kid? Didn't she make up some lie that almost cost Dina custody or something?

by Anonymousreply 567January 19, 2018 5:48 PM

HAHAHAHA! Guess whose house is in foreclosure? The adulterous pig tailer! That's who!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568January 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Danielle deserved what she got in the first two seasons. She went after Dina's kid and, as we know, kids are off limits (or they should be) on these shows. She also threatened to blow the whistle on Dina's (at the time) gay hubby, brother in law of Caroline. Naturally, everyone was upset and Dina left the show. Danielle is slime;

by Anonymousreply 569January 19, 2018 7:07 PM

Yeah, the attacks on Danielle in Season 1 and Season 2 didn't go unwarranted. That's why Dolores, who was friends with Tre, Jaq, and Dina through all of it, seems so mystified at Tre's turn around. When they asked Tre and Missy what Danielle did, Dolores opened her mouth and seemed to know all of it, but Andy skipped right over it.

by Anonymousreply 570January 20, 2018 12:04 AM

R568 how is that possible? I thought she was so successful? Does she have a college degree?

by Anonymousreply 571January 20, 2018 12:12 AM

[quote]Josephs is also in the middle of a legal battle with Vineyard Vines for trademark infringement after the company accused her of copying their designs for her Macbeth Collection. Josephs was found guilty and ordered to pay them $300,000 (instead of the $12 million they were seeking). But she’s only paid $190,000, so the company is now seeking $9.4 million in damages.

So are these the lawsuits Siggy was talking about?

by Anonymousreply 572January 20, 2018 12:14 AM

More Gorga drama...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 20, 2018 12:22 AM

Someone should tweet Kim D and ask her to expose what she knows about all of Tre and Missy and Joe "loves the steam room" Gorga's shady businesses. Every year it's a new one.

by Anonymousreply 574January 20, 2018 12:25 AM

R570 and it shows how shitty of a "friend" Teresa is. She had no issue with Danielle until Danielle implied she was stupid by saying "pay attention puh-lease". Teresa remained friends with everyone during season 1 until that point, despite what Danielle was doing to Dina.

by Anonymousreply 575January 20, 2018 12:31 AM

Why are those FAKE FUCK Gorgas never called out??

by Anonymousreply 576January 20, 2018 2:42 AM

What does Joe Gorga do anyway?? Really.

by Anonymousreply 577January 20, 2018 2:03 PM

[quote]What does Joe Gorga do anyway?? Really.

Pretty much everything but his favorite is swallowing. Even if you don't want him to. He'll just clamp down and force it down his throat.

by Anonymousreply 578January 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Details, R578

by Anonymousreply 579January 20, 2018 4:22 PM

How old is Joe Gorga? The internet is listing him as being 38, but I could have sworn he was only two years younger than Teresa who is 45. There were even photos of him celebrating his 40th birthday with Melissa in 2014, but now he's listed as the same age as Melissa (38). Weird.

by Anonymousreply 580January 20, 2018 4:33 PM

r578, how hung is Joe? He constantly brags about his dick size on the show

by Anonymousreply 581January 20, 2018 5:31 PM

He's so tiny that any dick naturally looks big on him.

by Anonymousreply 582January 21, 2018 12:00 AM

When Siggy made that incredibly stupid and insensitive comment, something about her son's GF's vagina; 'He likes her cookie, but he needs to remember it's my cookie he came out of' (forget her exact words) she just pushed her son further away. I would think her son and his GF are embarrassed and angry that she said that. And her husband too. Aside from being a lunatic she really is fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 583January 21, 2018 5:30 AM

^Doubtful. He's probably glad she put that out there. Now everyone thinks he's actually in to cookies rather than smelling cookies.

by Anonymousreply 584January 21, 2018 5:32 AM

Shady Shady Shady. All of them. Do these people live on credit? Where does the money come from?

by Anonymousreply 585January 21, 2018 11:55 AM

The RHONJ Reunion was painful to watch. Siggy was especially scary. Has anyone here heard the rumors that Siggy hired a PR firm to go after Margaret? I heard they make fictitious twitter handles to attack bloggers who are pro-Margaret. True or not, Siggy is truly insane.

by Anonymousreply 586January 25, 2018 2:57 AM

Soggy is a lunatic

by Anonymousreply 587January 25, 2018 3:11 AM

Why do the housewives threads keep getting FF'd

by Anonymousreply 588January 25, 2018 3:12 AM

Nobody watched the reunions?

Apparently Kim D is a madam. Among all the cheating accusations / insults being flung, nobody brought up Joe in the steam room, R578

by Anonymousreply 589January 25, 2018 4:39 AM

^ I think Kim D maybe, possibly is a Madam and that wasn't just a jab at her. She sure seems to know who is cheating and who is not. She sure knew the men who were and who weren't cheating. I think Kim D put her foot in her mouth when she was asked if one of the husbands was cheating and she was real quick to answer "NO." Also, how is she living so large selling clothes with a shop in a very high rent area and with a high overhead, a huge house in the most expensive county in NJ and with the highest property taxes too, driving an expensive luxury car, and so on. I don't believe she can do all of that selling clothes out of two stores. Not with the overhead she has and the cost of living there.

by Anonymousreply 590January 25, 2018 5:12 AM

It makes sense.

I'm so glad siggy is gone. Her and Delores were being huge cunts at the reunion - off on the side talking among themselves every time Danielle opened her mouth. Who is going to bring the crazy next year with Siggy gone?

by Anonymousreply 591January 25, 2018 5:36 AM

^ Yeah me too. Glad Siggy is gone. I hope now that she's unemployed she doesn't start ripping off naive, inexperienced young women who sign up for her fake seminars and counseling services.

About Kim D; if she really is running a brothel or prostitution ring as was brought up in tonight's reunion, and there's an investigation into it (now that the cats out of the bag) she could end up in deep legal shit and even prison since it's illegal in NJ. Unless her clients are wealthy judges, lawyers, politicians or local officials, in which case no charges will be filed even if it's true. But I think it's more likely that she has an older, rich, secret BF on the side whom she fucks and he buys her gifts and she doesn't want anyone to know about it.

by Anonymousreply 592January 25, 2018 7:30 AM

Caroline & Jacqueline are rumoured to be returning in some capacity next year. Let’s sigh together.

by Anonymousreply 593January 25, 2018 8:38 AM

I was really disappointed in Kim D. She didn't really have any explosive new gossip about Teresa or Melissa. She just kept taunting Teresa about going back to jail and let Teresa scream like a wild beast. She didn't even have much for Danielle.

by Anonymousreply 594January 25, 2018 8:39 AM

[quote]Caroline & Jacqueline are rumoured to be returning in some capacity next year. Let’s sigh together.

UGHHHHHHHHH!

by Anonymousreply 595January 25, 2018 9:24 AM

Actually I kinda take that back. I didn't dislike Caroline & Jacqueline in the first few seasons but toward the last few, they were awful. If Danielle can change, maybe they can too... but I doubt it.

Should we let this die then since the season is over? No need for part 2? Nobody even discussed the reunion but I guess it was boring.

It was boring enough to take a call from Ramona!

by Anonymousreply 596January 25, 2018 9:26 AM

They really just need to do a complete recast or just end this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 597January 25, 2018 11:50 AM

What a bore. Siggy should have held onto what's left of her dignity and behaved at the reunion. She just made everything worse and her downfall is well deserved. Oh, Kim D you really should have stayed home cuz if the Feds were watching you may going away to 'camp' very soon.

by Anonymousreply 598January 25, 2018 1:47 PM

^ The Feds don't need to have been watching.

Nope. Tre Ape will take care of that by contacting those she came across during her trial. She knows names. Seriously, I think Tre Ape is going to get Kim D investigated, at the very least. That is her goal. Tre Ape is friends with that well connected attorney who helped minimize her punishment and prison sentence. Surely he can direct her to the right people.

There are ways the Tre Ape can approach them in an anonymous fashion if she doesn't want them to know she is behind this, and prompt an investigation into Kim D's dealings, her income sources, taxes, etc. During an investigation Tre Ape may not have the satisfaction of knowing the details, or what's going/status updates, but she'll know somethings up. Like R592 said "unless her clients are judges, wealthy politicians and other authority figures." I might add, with a lot of money and no conscience.

by Anonymousreply 599January 25, 2018 7:04 PM

If you want more... just in case (I know it's over) - but for rumors / etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 25, 2018 9:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!