Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Countess LuAnn ARRESTED!!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 7, 2018 4:39 PM

I’ll be humming that song all day.

by Anonymousreply 1December 24, 2017 2:13 PM

She really is a trainwreck...

by Anonymousreply 2December 24, 2017 2:17 PM

She should call Andy Cohen to bail her out.

Somehow though, I don't think he'd return her calls.

by Anonymousreply 3December 24, 2017 2:23 PM

Oh this HAS to be covered on the show.

by Anonymousreply 4December 24, 2017 2:27 PM

LuAnn's new storyline:

"I found a new blue collar husband!"

by Anonymousreply 5December 24, 2017 2:31 PM

Ramona will make sure it is covered on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6December 24, 2017 2:45 PM

I wonder if this terrible news will have Bethenny shaking while she downs gallons of Skinny Girl hooch?

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2017 2:48 PM

Speaking of Skinny Girl, it is absolutely horrible. Can’t understand why it is popular. A horrible after taste.

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2017 2:52 PM

She's no longer a Countess, either!

r8 when you're trying to stay wafer thin, it only has to be edible.

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2017 2:58 PM

I'm still surprised she gave up her title.

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2017 3:07 PM

How cunty of Tom's new gf and LuMan's former friend to give a quote to the Daily Mail. I feel bad for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2017 3:08 PM

Has anyone checked on Noel's thick juicy cock to make sure it's thoroughly comforted?

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2017 3:18 PM

I chatted with her not long ago at Club Cumming in the East Village. She was perfectly charming. A shame this has happened!

by Anonymousreply 13December 24, 2017 3:34 PM

Club CUMMING? Are you joking?

by Anonymousreply 14December 24, 2017 3:35 PM

While I hate all the repulsive Real Housewights monsters with a passion (talk about talentless, idiotic, unpleasant, nasty and horrid plastic surgery freaks), I have a particularly strong dislike for this ridiculously pretentious slag.

Someone who writes books about being classy and goes about life pontificating about sophistication and savoir faire, should never be caught in a situation like this and, most importantly, would never appear in a trashy show about a bunch of underclass harlots of recently acquired middle class status, behaving like primitive savages with (some) money.

Well, that was my rant for the day - still, this vile piece of beef jerky is beyond obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2017 3:42 PM

Whatever possessed her to go to Palm Beach? Was she courting a flashback to last year's wedding debacle?

by Anonymousreply 16December 24, 2017 3:43 PM

I have a feeling that r15 has several rants left for this day alone.

by Anonymousreply 17December 24, 2017 3:47 PM

52??? That bitch is 60 if she's a day.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2017 3:51 PM

So we now have two women on RHONYC who were arrested for assault, LuAnn and Tinsley. And both were arrested in Florida.

What a classy bunch.

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2017 4:00 PM

Filters and autotune.

Gold plated shit is still shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2017 4:11 PM

An American aristocrat with a mugshot, what a shame.

by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2017 4:19 PM

This is amazing. Yes, season 10 is still filming, too.

by Anonymousreply 22December 24, 2017 4:35 PM

And that MUGSHOT. Luanne is stating her boundaries in that picture!!!

And she will KILL. YOU. ALL.

Don't fuck with Lu, fellas!

I am so sad to say that I am thrilled that RHONY is still filming!

by Anonymousreply 23December 24, 2017 4:38 PM

Yes they are currently filming so this shit should be good!

by Anonymousreply 24December 24, 2017 5:01 PM

I bet their filming right now. Bravo probably ran to the ladies with cameras once they heard Luanne got arrested. Just to get everyone's reaction.

by Anonymousreply 25December 24, 2017 5:13 PM

How do you all know when their filming and when filming ends? The posters on DL seem to know a lot about NYC housewives filming schedule. Do any of you work on the show?

by Anonymousreply 26December 24, 2017 5:16 PM

r26 they've followed a pretty stern production schedule for years now. they begin filming around the beginning of fall and they film up until February or March, with premieres around April. plus, following the ladies on social media it's pretty clear when they're filming or not because they'll post more pics of all the cast together. the only thing about this scandal though is that the production is currently on holiday break so expect a very gimmicky edit of the women having lunch in about 2 weeks to discuss this arrest.

by Anonymousreply 27December 24, 2017 5:24 PM

Luann has now secured her place on the show for ALL ETERNITY!

by Anonymousreply 28December 24, 2017 5:39 PM

Thanks for that R27.

by Anonymousreply 29December 24, 2017 5:48 PM

Well, I'm a Duchess not a lowly Countess. There's a huge difference right there. As you can see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 24, 2017 6:16 PM

They prob weren't filming LuAnn alone in Palm Beach so I assume we'll get the aftermath and reaction from all the ladies (Ramona must be giddy) and LuAnn's account via interview.

by Anonymousreply 31December 24, 2017 6:25 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if LuAnn quite the show over this arrest out of shame or because she dosent want to discuss it on the show.

by Anonymousreply 32December 24, 2017 6:40 PM

R32 Shame? LuAnn doesn't have an ounce of shame. Did you see the way she milked the hell out of her relationship with Tom in order to maintain relevancy on the show. She'll ride this till the wheels fall off.

by Anonymousreply 33December 24, 2017 6:41 PM

R32. you are so correct. the shows are fun in the beginning but now all the girls are always working to get publicity and they will do anything for fame. its kind of pathetic that a 60yr old woman is arrested like this, her kids must really not like it. but its what they all signed up for i guess. they will do anything just like the kardashians to be noticed and its paid off very well for them.

by Anonymousreply 34December 24, 2017 6:50 PM

I have a soft spot for violent women. What is she doing next Thanksgiving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 24, 2017 7:04 PM

I'll bet 50-bucks it was Tinz and her Coupon Bear who were the ones who'd bailed out Lu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 24, 2017 7:10 PM

LuAnn is now the Teresa Guidice of NY Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 37December 24, 2017 7:11 PM

It’s a shame. I liked LuAnn years back when I was watching the show. She seemed to be the voice of reason. I always hated that fucking cunt Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 38December 24, 2017 7:13 PM

I like Luanne. Shes probably taking her divorce really hard, seeing that her soon to beex is now dating her good friend.

by Anonymousreply 39December 24, 2017 7:22 PM

All mink and no manners.

by Anonymousreply 40December 24, 2017 7:32 PM

I think this side of Lu is why Bethenny hates her so much. Bethenny can barely hide her contempt for her, even when Lu and Beth are trying to get along...

It is pretty horrible what her former best friend said about her, as well as the "sources"..

I think old Lu DOES have a drinking problem and I blamed Tom's philandering for their marriage ending, but I think there is a dark side to the Cuntess!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41December 24, 2017 7:36 PM

The summer before The Countess and The Count had divorced, Page Six had published an account of a drunken Countess' falling down drunk in a Hampton's restaurant parking lot. (Apparently, she was argumentative throughout the evening.) Upon The Count's attempt to drag her off to their awaiting car (with driver), The drunken Countess had apparently proceeded to slap the shit out of The Count for his efforts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 24, 2017 7:52 PM

Lu conducted herself with such style and grace after her divorce from the Count. She picked herself up and was a shining example of how to deal with diversity and move on with your life. But ever since her marriage and divorce from Tom, she's gone to a dark place.

by Anonymousreply 43December 24, 2017 8:05 PM

Now I believe the page six reports of her beating men in the face with her high heel and slapping Tom at the regency.

by Anonymousreply 44December 24, 2017 8:09 PM

R43, the best way to deal with diversity is to embrace it.

;)

by Anonymousreply 45December 24, 2017 8:20 PM

[quote] Countess LuAnn ARRESTED!!!

Oh don't make so much of it.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 24, 2017 8:45 PM

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Very sad. I hope she can turn things around. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2017 8:52 PM

Moeny cant buy you... An uber.

by Anonymousreply 48December 24, 2017 9:07 PM

LMFAO well I don't feel bad for this republicunt 1 bit. She voted for Trump and is casual friends with him (like Ramona and Sonja). She deserves it. Now she's going to be a fucking convicted felon lol. She probably went to Mar-a-Lago too since she's such a social climber.

by Anonymousreply 49December 24, 2017 9:15 PM

I thought she was a Clinton supporting democrat? There's a photo of her and Bill Clinton on her instagram from 2016 I believe. And she was at his birthday party. So how is she a TRUMP supporting republican?

by Anonymousreply 50December 24, 2017 9:23 PM

ok well at last season's reunion, Andy asked. LuAnn, Sonja and Ramona did not say who they voted for but all said they knew and were friendly to some extent with Trump. They didn't say anything negative about him but seemed uncomfortable to discuss politics further. Bethenny, Dorinda and Carole said they voted for Clinton. Tinsley said she didn't vote at all.

by Anonymousreply 51December 24, 2017 9:26 PM

"Countess LuAnn ARRESTED!!!"

Sad, very sad. Her poor children. Though they are now adults, Christmas holiday memories will never hold the joyous sentiment they'd experienced during the youth. This is really shitty of her.

by Anonymousreply 52December 24, 2017 9:28 PM

R51 they still want his friendship. That's all that is. Even after TRUMP showed his ass. They still wanna play coy. Fuck the three of them. Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 53December 24, 2017 9:35 PM

You can bring a whore to culture etc.

by Anonymousreply 54December 24, 2017 9:39 PM

If you want to restore class to this show, bring back Jill Zarin and center the show around her and her fabulousness.

by Anonymousreply 55December 24, 2017 10:01 PM

The only difference between Lu and Dorito is Lu was caught.

by Anonymousreply 56December 24, 2017 10:05 PM

Luann's apology tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 24, 2017 10:49 PM

lol I hate when people include "might" in their apology. I also hate when people use "if". LuAnn also included an excuse. No one cares-there's no excuse to behave like an unruly college co-ed when you're in your 50s. One would have thought her drunken stumbles on-camera last season would have been enough to make LuAnn want to "transform" herself.

by Anonymousreply 58December 24, 2017 10:52 PM

Non apology apology. Classy!

I bet that's part of the reason the Count divorced her - her drinking problem. Has not heard that. And now she's just an old divorcee who likes to bounce on trampolines (judging by the Twitter avi above).

It's good for her storyline though. The fall from grace and her clawing back to redemption. But will Ramona forgive her?? (Even if Ramona was not there she will figure out a way to make it all about herself. Countess disappointed her! She looked up to her! How will she ever go on?? Oh Countess, how could you do that.. to Ramona???)

by Anonymousreply 59December 24, 2017 11:21 PM

[quote] Non apology apology. Classy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 24, 2017 11:32 PM

Not looking forward to the phony cast sister circle rallying around LuAnn that will no doubt happen during the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2017 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 24, 2017 11:39 PM

Oooh girl you’re a hot mess telling others about elegance is learned my friends. Eat. Your. Words. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 63December 24, 2017 11:40 PM

For a 52 year old woman drunk off her ass,she looks pretty damn good in those mug shots . I always liked her,even with her oh so grand affectations ,but shes an idiot when it comes to men. She should have let the count fuck whoever he wanted and kept her mansions and jewels and lifestyle intact.

by Anonymousreply 64December 24, 2017 11:42 PM

R64 well she's part Native American so her skin isn't as awful as a lot of white women her age. Whatever work she's had done is minimal.

by Anonymousreply 65December 24, 2017 11:43 PM

Ah, I've always had a soft spot for the blue-collar countess. I liked the way she climbed up and tried to be her idea of class-ay. But I think she's a binge drinker. Ramona, Tinsley and Sonja also all have drinking problems--cuz let's face it, being an alkie makes you a lot more prone to the public embarrassment that the RH franchise relies on.

And, yeah, Lulu's spot on the show is assured--give that bitch a center apple.

by Anonymousreply 66December 24, 2017 11:45 PM

Quelle Surprise -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 24, 2017 11:50 PM

Jason Hoppy makes me feel "funny" inside and all twitchy back there.

by Anonymousreply 68December 24, 2017 11:53 PM

r49 nailed it. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 69December 25, 2017 12:00 AM

I'd LOVE to be able to read the text convo between Bethenny and Carole today. It must be filled with bitchiness and snark.

by Anonymousreply 70December 25, 2017 12:01 AM

She was fall-down drunk in some of the episodes. It's not hard to see she's an alcoholic. She also hit and slapped her husband around. She is an entitled fame-whore variety of a narcissist. A 60 yr old mother who acts like a13 yr old mean girl is emotionally stunted. I have never seen her act mature. She starts a lot of drama and trouble and comes across as a jealous, nasty teenager or tries to pretend not to be one. She's a snob who also preaches class when she has none herself.

by Anonymousreply 71December 25, 2017 12:55 AM

^ Narcissists get worse with age. Much worse. We haven't seen anything yet.

BTW, she's 52, not 60. She won't look anything like she does now when she's 60 even with plastic surgery due to the combination of drinking, plus the aging process really kicks in at some point during one's late 50's. Just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 72December 25, 2017 1:05 AM

Elegance is learned, my friend

by Anonymousreply 73December 25, 2017 1:27 AM

R71 and don't forget how a few seasons ago, Carole and Heather said LuAnn lunged at Carole during the reunion. It was edited out for whatever reason so we never got to see it. I bet LuAnn was hopped on a bit of booze that day too.

by Anonymousreply 74December 25, 2017 1:56 AM

This season's RHONY will be particularly loathsome, especially with the 116 flashbacks of B's 'begging' Lu not to marry the bald gargoyle.

by Anonymousreply 75December 25, 2017 2:07 AM

She did nothing wrong! I think she is more 60 than 52. Whatever, I like her.

by Anonymousreply 76December 25, 2017 2:11 AM

r74 holy shit i forgot about reading that. its cuz Lu brought up the ghostwriter drama again and Carole fought back by naming off all the violent antics Lu had with The Count back when they were married. I want nasty Carole back

by Anonymousreply 77December 25, 2017 2:15 AM

WTF! Why did she release ANY statement???

She should have kept her mouth shut about it and allowed her family to enjoy whatever joy is left of their holiday together.

Whatta a stupid bitch. She's done.

by Anonymousreply 78December 25, 2017 2:15 AM

R77 sadly Carole and Bethenny are both going to be fakely sensitive and caring towards LuAnn given her divorce and now this arrest. I'm sure their private text convos are hilarious though. They know their reputations would be damaged if they made fun of LuAnn, even if she deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 79December 25, 2017 2:20 AM

B will have a field day with this as they are currently filming

by Anonymousreply 80December 25, 2017 2:42 AM

I have always liked Luann. Can you imagine if one of your best friends is now girlfriends with your ex-husband? She is going through a dark time, leave her alone. These charges seem over-exaggerated anyway.

What the fuck is so special about Tom by the way. Did anyone else find him not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 81December 25, 2017 3:28 AM

R81 LuAnn has gotten with at least 2 of the same men as Sonja. Harry Dubin (Aviva's ex husband) and of course Tom. LuAnn is not innocent herself.

by Anonymousreply 82December 25, 2017 3:36 AM

This would never happen to a good college girl like Carole.

by Anonymousreply 83December 25, 2017 3:52 AM

What R15 said. That's all the time this trash deserves.

by Anonymousreply 84December 25, 2017 4:15 AM

Why would Carol need a ghost writer...she is a writer.

by Anonymousreply 85December 25, 2017 4:25 AM

LuAnn's mother is still alive. She should just go up to CT and chill and reflect. (I'm assuming the kids are with their dad this Xmas, maybe skiing somewhere?) Seems like her siblings are down to earth and tight too.

by Anonymousreply 86December 25, 2017 4:27 AM

As awful as this whole sordid story is, we can at least be thankful for the timing.

Carole must be on winter break now, so she'll be spared the razzing by other girls on her floor. Co-eds can be so nasty to the prettiest girl in the dorm.

by Anonymousreply 87December 25, 2017 4:47 AM

How do you people know about these people? Do you actually watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 88December 25, 2017 4:58 AM

r88, none of my heroes of Lit Theory got arrested this week, so I'm stuck with chatting about the Countess.

by Anonymousreply 89December 25, 2017 5:01 AM

LuAnn's home address, 30 John St., Sag Harbor, NY is exposed on the police report in OP's link. They should have blacked it out. i'm sure many of her fans know her address or can easily get it, but why make it easy for those who don't know. I'm just surprised it was crossed out. Especially given that there are a lot of crazies out there and she's a bitch with a lot of enemies.

by Anonymousreply 90December 25, 2017 5:15 AM

Into fisting. Vaginal and Anal.

by Anonymousreply 91December 25, 2017 5:15 AM

Her daughter was arrested not too long ago for a DUI. Only Noel has a clean record in that family these days. I'll always root for Luann. She dropped the faux classy bs some time back and embraced her party girl roots. Sure, she's getting older and needs to tone it down,but Tom did a number on her and she's probably still reeling from it.

by Anonymousreply 92December 25, 2017 5:46 AM

R90 has been studying the Tao of Kevin Nealon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 25, 2017 9:38 AM

But what about RAMONA? How is all this attention on LuAnn making HER feel?

by Anonymousreply 94December 25, 2017 10:20 AM

I love the mugshot photo (also in Town and Country magazine, tee hee).

BITCH WILL MURDER YOU. SHE IS TAKING NAMES. YOU WILL ALL NOT SEE IT COMING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 25, 2017 10:41 AM

Oops, apparently she WAS going to kill them all!

"She was booked taken to Palm Beach County Jail at 1:25 a.m. after reportedly telling people prior to her arrest, "I’m going to kill you all," the state’s attorney said. She also allegedly slammed a door and kicked at least one police officer"

by Anonymousreply 96December 25, 2017 11:02 AM

It was Florida...did she get ahold of some bath salts?

by Anonymousreply 97December 25, 2017 12:14 PM

Noel has a clean record, and a clean little rosebud.

by Anonymousreply 98December 25, 2017 12:17 PM

"On this episode of the real washed up elderly widows of LA...."

by Anonymousreply 99December 25, 2017 12:37 PM

r88, why are you in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 100December 25, 2017 2:21 PM

If she was a black woman kicking police officers. That situation would have gone in a whole different direction. And we all know it. Entitled white double standard at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 101December 25, 2017 7:18 PM

If she was a black man she'd be fucking dead.

by Anonymousreply 102December 25, 2017 7:25 PM

R102 exactly. Sad to say but that's very likely what would be the outcome. And they say white privilege dosent exist. It very well dose.

by Anonymousreply 103December 25, 2017 7:28 PM

Ummm- if it would be a black man or a woman, it wouldn’t be news. Blacks behave this way every day. You bitches are crazy!

by Anonymousreply 104December 25, 2017 7:31 PM

Such fine, classy people on that Real Housewives show. Perhaps losing her title was too much for her to bear. Or indeed, she just might be another fuckin' drunk injun!!!

by Anonymousreply 105December 25, 2017 7:35 PM

R104 white people behave that way because they know they can getaway with it.

by Anonymousreply 106December 25, 2017 8:00 PM

god i still love this whole thing so much. it's made for a HUGELY enjoyable christmas conversation topic with friends and family

by Anonymousreply 107December 25, 2017 9:32 PM

R107 just said what I have been wanting to say!!!

And that mugshot is that of which legends are made!!

Lu, bitch, we SUPPORT YOU.

That mugshot gives me LIFE, chile.

Money can't buy you CLASS, hunties!!

by Anonymousreply 108December 25, 2017 10:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 25, 2017 11:56 PM

R108 exactly. I really am rooting for her because I truly believe she's not a bad person. Delusional? Yes. Alcoholic? Of course. Temperamental? Sure.

And I know Lu can stand most anything because after her horrific car accident with her and the children when they were still babies, I think she's able to move forward with anything.

by Anonymousreply 110December 26, 2017 12:05 AM

[quote] She voted for Trump and is casual friends with him

I couldn't say how she voted since that is secret, but I do know where she put her cash. Perhaps after seeing how the DNC rigged things against Bernie she just couldn't stomach pulling the lever for Hill. Who knows.

"Real Housewives of New York" star Countess Luann de Lesseps contributed $2,700 to Hillary for America in December 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 26, 2017 12:08 AM

damn, i wonder if the other housewives dislike her for being so fake, pretend to be a ladylike countess but in reality is an out of control violent drunk!

by Anonymousreply 112December 26, 2017 12:08 AM

Which Housewife/PR firm are you R110?

by Anonymousreply 113December 26, 2017 12:08 AM

I can certainly understand why he divorced her, violent drunks are hard to deal with and the following morning, they will just blame it on the booze and that it really wasn't them etc. I've come across this type before...

oh, i bet she's hating herself for giving up her title.

by Anonymousreply 114December 26, 2017 12:09 AM

R110 - Are you speaking of the auto accident in the Swiss Alps, where her then husband had refused to help her when she telephoned him from a nearby farm house for assistance, causing her to hitch a ride from the farm owner, with her near hypothermic, shoeless children?

by Anonymousreply 115December 26, 2017 12:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 26, 2017 12:13 AM

R116 you forgot an unwashed pussy. Because after all of that we know it smells.

by Anonymousreply 117December 26, 2017 12:17 AM

Lu's appearance in the photo @ R166 clearly shows she is still drunk from the prior evening. (Is the Sistah with her in the photo her court appointed PD?)

by Anonymousreply 118December 26, 2017 12:18 AM

I had it written in but took it out of my post, r117.

by Anonymousreply 119December 26, 2017 12:22 AM

[quote] i bet she's hating herself for giving up her title.

Most Americans don't know the hierarchy of "nobility". The hoi polloi don't care but in her social-climbing Sag Harbor/Park Avenue world it must be devastating she is no longer announced with the title.

Below, a ranking of the British nobility: Duke (Duchess) ... Marquess (Marchioness) ... Earl (Countess) ... Viscount (Viscountess) ... Baron (Baroness) ... Baronet (Baronetess) ... Knight.

To be honest I have to admit, "Countess" has a nice ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 120December 26, 2017 12:27 AM

she's charged with four felonies and is likely facing jail time. she was an idiot for marrying Tom in the first place, as every single person on earth with brains knew it wasn't going to last. she really never got over the Count dumping her for the Ethiopian. just hope she let loose a few Indian war calls, which is what she likes to do when she's drunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 26, 2017 12:31 AM

Wrong thread, R111... you want one with the topic of why the DNC should have sidelined a career-long Democrat and given their party’s treasury to a not too bright, do-nothing Independent/Socialist, who never even bothered to change his party affiliation to theirs... still hasn’t, and never will.

by Anonymousreply 122December 26, 2017 12:39 AM

wait when you have to stay the night in a a police station cell, do they not let you brush your teeth at all? That must be awful.

by Anonymousreply 123December 26, 2017 12:42 AM

they also said her dress was soiled!

by Anonymousreply 124December 26, 2017 12:45 AM

R119 you should have left it in.

by Anonymousreply 125December 26, 2017 12:48 AM

bet she had to use the terlet while she was there!

by Anonymousreply 126December 26, 2017 12:50 AM

LuAnn misses her $100 million dollar lifestyle the count provided her. Although I think she did say he gave her a really generous divorce settlement. And that he kept her in the lifestyle she became accustomed to.

by Anonymousreply 127December 26, 2017 12:52 AM

The Count was a Count of no Accounts! He was not wealthy by any standards of the rich.

by Anonymousreply 128December 26, 2017 12:58 AM

$100 mill,' my ass. The UES townhouse where she and the Count has resided during their marriage was a rental, a fucking RENTAL!

by Anonymousreply 129December 26, 2017 1:02 AM

Yes . A rental . Not sure if she’s as loaded as she’d like us to believe . She really likes to put on the show .

by Anonymousreply 130December 26, 2017 1:11 AM

I've heard that it was a rental. But I remember hearing Luann say that they sold the townhouse. So which one is it?

by Anonymousreply 131December 26, 2017 1:12 AM

Well than how dose she maintain that house in sagharber New York?

by Anonymousreply 132December 26, 2017 1:14 AM

Her ex husband the count he has money. When the show first started they had a much bigger house in the hamptons than luann has now. He had something in the bank.

by Anonymousreply 133December 26, 2017 1:16 AM

The UES place was a rental. When she and the count had separated/divorced, she'd stated they'd given up the UES rental; and she and their children relocated to their Hamptons' home, full time, though temporarily until it sold per divorce. Gurlfriend effed up, big time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 26, 2017 1:18 AM

Jill had the nicest house in the Hamptons, following by Kelly, followed by Ramona (who hadn't updated it since the 1980's) followed by Luann, if I remember correctly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 26, 2017 1:26 AM

Just released photos of Luann's shoes from the night she was arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 26, 2017 1:27 AM

R136's photo is a "plant." As tacky as Lu can be at times, she knows the wearing of white after Labor Day and before Memorial Day is an unforgiveable sin.

by Anonymousreply 137December 26, 2017 1:33 AM

R135 - Exactly whose house does the one is your pix belong to? It surely is not one of the RHONYC ladies you'd mentioned. (See Kelly's former Hamptons home, below.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 26, 2017 1:38 AM

R138: it's Jill Zarin's house. And it is truly stunning! Unlike the other ladies, she has REAL money (thanks to BawBee's family)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 26, 2017 1:52 AM

The shoes were light pink, r137. To go with her VS's satin undies.

by Anonymousreply 140December 26, 2017 1:54 AM

I really liked Kelly's hamptons home. I forgot who it was but someone on the show once said Kelly was the richest one on the show. Referring to her NYC apartment and her house in the hamptons. Obviously this was before Bethanny's SG empire blew up. Now she's the wealthiest one on the show.

by Anonymousreply 141December 26, 2017 1:57 AM

[Quote]Below, a ranking of the British nobility: Duke (Duchess) ... Marquess (Marchioness) ... Earl (Countess) ... Viscount (Viscountess) ... Baron (Baroness) ... Baronet (Baronetess) ... Knight.

Wow, Count/Countess are a lot higher than I imagined. I wonder how many counts and countesses there are in the world.

Where do Lord and Lady fall? Or is "Lord" what you're called when you receive a knighthood? And what about Dame?

by Anonymousreply 142December 26, 2017 1:59 AM

titles are meaningless, pointless and elitist. In the US only morons would be proud of a silly title and only other morons would think those people are special.

by Anonymousreply 143December 26, 2017 2:01 AM

Why isn't the Queen known as an empress?

by Anonymousreply 144December 26, 2017 2:04 AM

r138 it is Jill's house..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 26, 2017 2:11 AM

So where's luann now? Is she still in palm beach or is she back in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 146December 26, 2017 2:15 AM

I'm going to guess she's not in Florida. And if she's in Florida, she's not drunk.

by Anonymousreply 147December 26, 2017 2:24 AM

r146 i have a feeling she's with her siblings in connecticut.....she's probably too embarrassed and will hibernate until filming starts up again

by Anonymousreply 148December 26, 2017 3:08 AM

The monthly maintenance of the Sag Harbor house isn't all that much; about $1,600 a month for property taxes and homeowners insurance combined. Then the interior and exterior maintenance couldn't be that expensive given it's only a 3 bed/3 bath 2500 sq ft home on a large lot. That's upper middle class, not wealth. The NYC apt is a rental and very tiny, less than 1000 sq ft., the size of a typical, standard no frills or view, 2-bed, 2-bath apt.

I think she blew through most of her money from the divorce settlement and is living on what's left of it plus her income from the show. Her Count ex-husband was not as wealthy as she had claimed. Wealthy, but not the extreme wealth that she has claimed. Four felonies are going to cost her a bundle in fines and legal fees. But I doubt it will cost her her role in RHONYC. I mean I heard that the star of RHONJ is a felon who spent a year behind bars two years ago for fraud, tax evasion, falsifying legal documents, racketeering, and nine or so other counts. Once LuAnn is released from prison she'll probably become the star of RHONYC just like that neanderthal ape woman from NJ.

With few exceptions, they only cast trash; emotionally immature, self-absorbed trashy women who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. They act like they are still in high school; members of a mean, nasty girls' clique.

by Anonymousreply 149December 26, 2017 3:16 AM

I wonder how much her silly clothing line makes, if she gets a profit from it at all.

by Anonymousreply 150December 26, 2017 3:18 AM

I'd guess she probably gets around $500k for a season on Real Housewives. She's not a draw like a Bethenny, Nene or LVP so there's no way she's getting $1M+.

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2017 3:21 AM

Once she married Tom Foolery didn't the alimony payments also stop in addition to the loss of her title?

In almost all cases the alimony payments cease the day the receiver remarries. So she probably lost that income as well.

by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2017 3:24 AM

At this rate she'll have to sell the Hamptons home and just rent a small apartment on the outskirts of NYC where it's cheaper than in the city

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2017 3:27 AM

She knows alcohol has a really bad effect on her and she becomes a crazy, out of control drunk, yelling at people, falling down, doing all kinds of stupid things. She has made enemies over her binge drinking. Common sense would say don't drink. It was just a matter of time until she committed a serious crime while under the influence. She knows what alcohol does to her. The lawyers are going to bleed her dry.

by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2017 3:31 AM

I'm waiting for Ramona to have a bad episode.

by Anonymousreply 155December 26, 2017 3:33 AM

R153 see R134

by Anonymousreply 156December 26, 2017 3:34 AM

well, look at it this way...she was a trending topic all yesterday, this scandal went viral and was reported everywhere, and it's widely known the show is still filming for the season and viewers will watch this play out in the second half of the season. Lu will absolutely be able to command a WAY higher paycheck for next season

by Anonymousreply 157December 26, 2017 3:35 AM

^ If she doesn't serve time behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 158December 26, 2017 3:37 AM

If she stays out of jail, r157.

by Anonymousreply 159December 26, 2017 3:38 AM

I would be ashamed and embarrassed of her if she were my mother.

by Anonymousreply 160December 26, 2017 3:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 26, 2017 3:43 AM

Asshole pencil dick college student @ R93 she's a celebrity and a *female living alone* and her Sag Harbor house (her primary residence) is not secluded, long-driveway, gated, etc. It's also not set far back from the street either. Posting the police report without crossing off her home address compromises her security.

by Anonymousreply 162December 26, 2017 4:30 AM

[quote]Countess LuAnn

Cuntess LuAnn

by Anonymousreply 163December 26, 2017 5:41 AM

R163 = Simon

by Anonymousreply 164December 26, 2017 5:49 AM

The LuAnn apologists have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2017 5:58 AM

Tranny LuMan looks like a smug cat that ate the canary in his mugshot. What dirty secret does he have hidden away in his head???

by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2017 6:12 AM

It must be nice to NOT get shot after kicking a cop.

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2017 6:32 AM

If she truly kicked a cop she is headed for jail.

by Anonymousreply 168December 26, 2017 6:38 AM

R167 you can say that again.

by Anonymousreply 169December 26, 2017 6:49 AM

damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2017 9:09 AM

Why would going to jail keep her from getting a good salary? Bravo loves criminals.

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2017 9:22 AM

R167,

A good friend of mine is a cop. He gets physically assaulted by blacks every day. He said it’s just part of his job. He also said that whenever he gets a call, he feels fear when it’s because of black people- other races don’t make him feel afraid. He said it didn’t start off this way, but after doing his job for 15 years, he learned that black criminals are much more dangerous and behave erractically. It’s like Pavlov’s dog. Despite this, he never shot anyone or got physical back.

All of this anti-white BS has to be seen for exactly what it is.

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2017 11:17 AM

r172 I have an acquaintance that is a cop who works at a prison in Texas. He has much the same to say about the black people there, that they act like animals and are always trying to push his buttons, and he's a sweetheart. But a large amount of the cause for that HAS to fall on the way they are treated - prison populations have high amounts of black people, they are more likely to be convicted and sent away than a white person who has the same crime - lack of education, higher poverty rate, etc. - the system is stacked against them. They're fighting it the way they know how.

by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2017 11:57 AM

You could change the word "Black" for "Aboriginals"in your post with regard to the percentage of Aboriginals incarcerated, r173. When it comes to Canada.

I also worked for Aboriginal groups in the far north of Canada and the lifestyle of their youth is so sad. It's a complicated situation. I don't pretend to have an answer.

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2017 12:20 PM

Is her Native American heritage part of the reason why she can't handle her alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2017 12:58 PM

I thought of that too, r175.

by Anonymousreply 176December 26, 2017 12:59 PM

Love the countess!!

by Anonymousreply 177December 26, 2017 1:01 PM

Anyone remember Richard Lawson's episode writeups on Gawker, years ago? His version of "The Countess" was as this raw, tough-as-nails broad from the deep south who always had a cigarette dangling from her mouth and wasn't afraid to shoe a horse or jump on a runaway train, but would still get her heart broken by A Man. She was MUCH more interesting than the actual social climbing former-Countess.

by Anonymousreply 178December 26, 2017 1:12 PM

I'll be surprised if she winds up convicted of four felonies; she doesn't have any priors that I know of. I'm guessing what's more likely is a plea bargain: she'll plead guilty to one felony, resulting in probation with random drug testing (they can test for alcohol now) and mandatory rehab which will include court-ordered AA meetings. Probably no prison time unless she gets a really hard-ass judge.

Now, if she ever gets so much as a Public Intoxication charge against her again, they'll throw the book at her. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 179December 26, 2017 2:01 PM

me need wampum

by Anonymousreply 180December 26, 2017 2:50 PM

If she assaulted a cop, in Florida, and it is proven, she will get jail time. Zero tolerance. It may be a pittance, but it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 181December 26, 2017 4:29 PM

I saw her in the Hamptons a couple of summers ago . Was bombed out of her mind and by herself .... oddly staring blankly at myself and a group of friends. I’m sure there are pills involved too . Feel sorry for the kids of all of these entitled narcissistic people. Grew up with too many trustafarians myself . ‘ Get into drugs and other things very young a lot of the time and they almost always seem lost . Hope that’s not the case with her kids . With parents like these, boarding school is usually the better option as they can’t parent . I think Lu Ann’s kids went to prep so hopefully they turn out better than their mother .

by Anonymousreply 182December 26, 2017 4:31 PM

The Florida judge - at the time she stood before him - told her 3 things (going from memory here):

1. Stop talking and listen 2. Get yourself a lawyer 3. These are serious charges

by Anonymousreply 183December 26, 2017 4:36 PM

4. Lesbian Muff Monkey Porn

by Anonymousreply 184December 26, 2017 5:10 PM

It would make her much cooler to have been incarcerated.

by Anonymousreply 185December 26, 2017 5:13 PM

New tag line!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186December 26, 2017 5:50 PM

So which Wal-Mart did this happen at?

by Anonymousreply 187December 26, 2017 7:08 PM

R172 anti-white BS? Please. In many cases it's calling out the bull shit of white supremacy. You can't enslave a group of people or put them through a system of apartheid and Jim Crow. Without being viciously dangerous and animalistic yourself. As well as all the many laws put in place by racist politicians to hurt anyone who isn't "WHITE". Mainly African Americans. So you're point dosent hold water.

And all of this anti black bull shit has to be seen for what it really is. Straight up hatered of the other. As it has been for centuries. Remember it was you're ilk who gave us TRUMP! So I think it's safe to say there's more anti black than anti white in America. please try again.

by Anonymousreply 188December 26, 2017 7:45 PM

As my mother always say. Trouble is easy to get into. But hard to get out of.

by Anonymousreply 189December 26, 2017 8:00 PM

I'm a big fan of lace.

by Anonymousreply 190December 26, 2017 8:11 PM

I agree that there is more anti-black than anti-white in America.

How could there not be with the population imbalance? The difference is all blacks dislike/mistrust whites. Many whites dislike/look down on blacks.

by Anonymousreply 191December 26, 2017 8:29 PM

Mario and Tom F'Agostino must be ROARING in the steam room.

by Anonymousreply 192December 26, 2017 8:35 PM

I see the wackadoodle racists like r172-r174 have found this thread. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 193December 26, 2017 8:48 PM

Honeychile knew this would happen. She tried to warn the Count!!

by Anonymousreply 194December 26, 2017 8:52 PM

You all need to be cool ,don't be like uncool!!!

by Anonymousreply 195December 26, 2017 8:53 PM

Luann is a better performer than Janet Jackson...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196December 26, 2017 8:55 PM

The Post reported a couple of hours ago that she was initially reported to the cops by a maid at a hotel where a random guy and the Countess broke into a hotel room they hadn’t paid for and were in bed . Then she locked herself in the bathroom . Wacky behavior . More like a 21 year old . Embarrassing .

by Anonymousreply 197December 26, 2017 8:59 PM

That sounds like drugs were involved.

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2017 9:00 PM

NY POST:

Luann de Lesseps drunkenly attacked a Florida cop after she was discovered trespassing in a hotel room — and in bed with an unidentified man, according to a police report released Monday.

De Lesseps, 52, and her male pal allegedly entered Room 407 at the Colony hotel in Palm Beach while a maid was finishing a turn-down service Saturday night.

A security guard who went to the room found the couple in bed there and told de Lesseps — who was registered to stay in Room 327 — and the man they had to leave, the report says.

Following “multiple attempts to get both subjects to leave over a five minute period,” the guard called for help, and two cops arrived around 9:20 p.m., finding de Lesseps and her longtime friend Julie Olson in the room.

Both women “appeared to be highly intoxicated,” and while Olson followed orders to leave, de Lesseps locked herself in the bathroom and refused to come out, the report says.

She finally opened the door when the guard began using a key on the lock, then allegedly shoved one of the cops — identified as “Officer O’Leary” — in the chest with her palm, then slammed the door on his face, “striking him in the forehead,” the report says.

After being handcuffed and put in the back of a police cruiser, de Lesseps allegedly slipped out of the shackles and tried to escape, screaming, “I’m going to f–king kill you” as the cops subdued her again.

She continued vowing that she was “going to f–king kill all of you” to both cops as she was brought back to the Palm Beach police station and tossed into a holding cell, the report says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 26, 2017 9:06 PM

She was with an unidentified man and they were so drunk they went to the wrong room? Then when the cops showed up she was in the room with her female friend? Was this a threesome gone wrong?

by Anonymousreply 200December 26, 2017 9:09 PM

Lu needs court-ordered AA/rehab, PDQ.

Send her NOT to a glamorous facility ala Kevin Spacey or HW, but rather to a cold-ass, concrete-walled Oregon state facility, where she'll be required to spend her time cleaning toilets and showers. Her cigarette smoking will be limited to two a day, in the cold-ass rain.

60 days.

by Anonymousreply 201December 26, 2017 9:14 PM

180 days. Otherwise, her 60 days in the concrete walls of Oregon will remind her of the Berkshires, though without fireplaces and cashmere throws.

by Anonymousreply 202December 26, 2017 9:19 PM

Threesome sounds like, r200. The male in question leaves and the two women are left behind. Drunken. Sex. Gone. Very. Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 203December 26, 2017 9:20 PM

Lu and the aforementioned Julie Olson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 26, 2017 9:26 PM

She will go to some posh rehab, not a Medicaid facility full of only court-ordered drug addicts. She will be heading to rehab in a few days, and most likely will be diagnosed there with Bipolar II, and started on the "right medications." Her lawyer will argue that the "bipolar" went undiagnosed and untreated and it was the "bipolar" that caused her to have this "reaction" to alcohol and act out. She will plead to some misdemeanors and pay some fines.

The next season of RHWNYC will focus on the Countess's new diagnosis of bipolar and how the bipolar has caused her to act out, not the drugs and alcohol. CZJ took this route and talked about being diagnosed with bipolar II while in "rehab" - she never called it rehab though.

This is how the game works for the (even mildly) rich.

by Anonymousreply 205December 26, 2017 9:28 PM

Julie Olson is a realtor in Palm Beach. Looks like.

by Anonymousreply 206December 26, 2017 9:33 PM

R205, No, no, Dahling - It was "Insomnia," an absolutely dreadful interruption to one's . . . happiness.

Lu, call me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 26, 2017 9:33 PM

Julie Olson. Luann's "BFF".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 26, 2017 9:43 PM

R199 lol that was definitely Bethenny, Ramona or Sonja who got the scoop and reported to the post.

by Anonymousreply 209December 26, 2017 9:44 PM

I keep coming back to that MUGSHOT!

Lu girl, you are giving me LIFE with that face, hunty!

Chile is NOT playing. You want to play with the Countess?

Let's play bitches!

But remember, Ms Lu-Lu will KILL ALL OF YOU!

If Miss Lu-lu wants to brea into a hotel room for a threesome, momma will be doing just that, hunties!

by Anonymousreply 210December 26, 2017 9:45 PM

I hate when entitled people get drunk and/or high, act out inappropriately/aggressively and then claim it's just mental illness. LuAnn, like a lot of other celebs, just got shit-faced wasted and is an angry drunk. She's not crazy

by Anonymousreply 211December 26, 2017 9:47 PM

At the beginning of this season's RHONY, watch for Lu's having a sole guest spot on WWHL with that hungry bitch AC to redeem her soul (paycheck).

by Anonymousreply 212December 26, 2017 9:49 PM

Actually R211 she is crazy. Narcissists are emotionally stuck in adolescence, even if they can function in the real world and happen to be self-supporting. That's why she acts like a mean teen with Conduct Disorder. But narcissism is crazy. A person with NPD, like LuAnn, is crazy. Nothing normal about that (DSM) disorder. And when a narcissist is drunk WATCH OUT. They're 100x worse when drunk.

I don't like that she will get off light or possibly get away with this altogether all because of her celebrity status.

I also don't like as you pointed out that she is going to use mental illness (like Bi-Polar Disorder) or some other bullshit illness as an excuse. But the other problem with these people is that narcissists get much, much worse with age, not better. As a result we will be seeing more of this crap from her. A lot more.

by Anonymousreply 213December 26, 2017 10:57 PM

The "I like Lu Ann", Lu Ann apologists will be along soon.

by Anonymousreply 214December 26, 2017 10:59 PM

R213 Personality Disorders are not liked by those who pay a lot of money to get diagnosed with something else - and from my experience as a psychiatrist in NYC, bipolar is a popular one, as it really is an organic disorder that can be well managed with medications - and it is easier to blame bad behaviours on "being manic".

Personality Disorders are very difficult to treat with medication. They are not really an organic condition. There is not one single psychiatric medication approved by the FDA for personality disorders.

Yes, the Countess will be discussing, just as CZJ di in Good Housekeeping Journal, her journey finding out she is "bipolar" and how the "right" treatment saved her. I bet my Board certification on this happening. And her newly discovered "bipolar" will be used in her court case.

Seen it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 215December 26, 2017 11:08 PM

Also R213 she is not "crazy" - she is using drugs and alcohol. These behaviours are very common in the context of substance abuse...I have moonlighted at jails/ER's and seen "crazy" people normalize as the drugs/alcohol in their system are metabolized. They then become tired and quite irritable and unpleasant. But not crazy.

When I was a resident at UCLA we used to have a betting game in the ER: meth or crazy; we had to wait for the drug screen to come back before calling out the winners.

by Anonymousreply 216December 26, 2017 11:13 PM

So far, there have been no comments offering support from Lu's RHONY cast members - not one.

Curiouser and Curiouser -

This being said, if any DL-ers have come across any such statements, please share.

by Anonymousreply 217December 26, 2017 11:14 PM

Bravo may have told them to film their reactions and only post something after?

by Anonymousreply 218December 26, 2017 11:15 PM

When "Hollywood Royalty" Kim Richards had pulled similar shit at the BHH, her "Royal" behavior was rewarded with mandatory rehab and beaucoup hours of Community Labor and 52 mandatory AA meetings.

by Anonymousreply 219December 26, 2017 11:29 PM

I think Bravo has told the lot of them to shut up for now - this is a sensitive issue, as LuAnn assaulted a police officer and Bravo doesn't want the LEO community angered. Their lawyers are hashing out some type of statements for them.

by Anonymousreply 220December 26, 2017 11:30 PM

Don't ever accuse me of using a ghostwriter again, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 26, 2017 11:49 PM

The difference between Kim R and the Countess is that Kim had a long history of substance abuse and had been to rehab in the past. She couldn't pull a "it's my mental illness" rather than admitting substance abuse. Kim had already been arrested for running amok at the ? Polo Lounge?

by Anonymousreply 222December 27, 2017 12:01 AM

"I think Bravo has told the lot of them to shut up for now . . . "

Alex and Simon are no longer under contract; Kelley Killoren Bensimon is no longer under contract; and neither are Cindy Barstool or George George's lovely daughter, Aviva, or Kristen/Kirstein, or Mama Heath -

by Anonymousreply 223December 27, 2017 12:16 AM

^ Good point. The ones no longer under contract who are still friends with narcissistic drunk LuMan will be around to play it down.

by Anonymousreply 224December 27, 2017 12:24 AM

me cry at harsh hands of whites

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 27, 2017 1:01 AM

What kind of 3rd rate hotel was this ? They didnt know how to handle a drunken guest ? Obviously she thought she was in her own room,Im guessing the security guard acted like a little nazi and it pissed drunk Luann off. Had I been the clerk,id have had her stuff moved to the room she was in,or just charged her for another room.

by Anonymousreply 226December 27, 2017 1:04 AM

R226 here are the rooms at The Colony. They start at $699 a night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 27, 2017 1:18 AM

She put her hands on a cop. This won't end well. This kind of behavior could get her bounced off the show. And, it should.

by Anonymousreply 228December 27, 2017 2:13 AM

The Colony is a middlingly respectable, tolerably adequate, but stuffy hotel from the WASPy Palm Beach of an era long gone by. My grandmother stayed there in her dotage. If the management had wanted to be more accommodating and avoid embarrassment for a guest, they would have. Such a service is their metier. My guess is that the former countess had some unpleasant Colony history, and insulating themselves from this incident served the hotel’s interests

by Anonymousreply 229December 27, 2017 2:30 AM

"I am going to kill you all."

by Anonymousreply 230December 27, 2017 2:31 AM

Karma really hit the Bethenny haters from S3 hard. Kelly's child support also recently got cut off. Bye bye fab lifestyle. Cindy Barshop ended up broke...

by Anonymousreply 231December 27, 2017 3:52 AM

^ Wasn't Lu's alimony cut off when she married Tom? If so that must have been a huge chunk of income gone. For nothing.

by Anonymousreply 232December 27, 2017 4:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 27, 2017 4:42 AM

Well preserved.

by Anonymousreply 234December 27, 2017 4:45 AM

R199 a black person would not have been able to do any of what luann did to a cop. and lived to talk about it. And we all know it's true.

by Anonymousreply 235December 27, 2017 7:19 AM

R235 = Barack Obama, continuing his race-baiting practices.

by Anonymousreply 236December 27, 2017 7:24 AM

R236= a nasty ass deplorable continuing the dirty work of you're ass licking partner TRUMP and Bannon.

Fuck you. Goodnight!

by Anonymousreply 237December 27, 2017 7:28 AM

[quote]R215 Personality Disorders are not liked by those who pay a lot of money to get diagnosed with something else - and from my experience as a psychiatrist in NYC, bipolar is a popular one, as it really is an organic disorder that can be well managed with medications - and it is easier to blame bad behaviours on "being manic". Personality Disorders are very difficult to treat with medication. They are not really an organic condition. There is not one single psychiatric medication approved by the FDA for personality disorders. Yes, the Countess will be discussing, just as CZJ di in Good Housekeeping Journal, her journey finding out she is "bipolar" and how the "right" treatment saved her. I bet my Board certification on this happening. And her newly discovered "bipolar" will be used in her court case. Seen it all the time.

Poo Shoes, really? You're pretending to be a psychiatrist now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 27, 2017 7:50 AM

Julie Olsen now reported saying Luann knew the "mystery" and had dated him before. Olson also trying to salvage her reputation by saying she only got as close to the hotel hallway and was to "help" Luann. Olson saying she wasn't drunk as it "was still early in the evening" and that after the hotel fracas, Olson "went home, had a cup of tea and went to bed."

-- So, Luann bedded a guy she met in a bar "early in the evening"?

by Anonymousreply 239December 27, 2017 10:59 AM

Was it the Captain Jack/Johnny Depp impersonator she hooked up with in St Barts? That would be the cherry on top of this story!

by Anonymousreply 240December 27, 2017 11:11 AM

This is definitely a drug and booze-fueled threesome gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2017 11:28 AM

Let us hope that this setback doesn’t keep The Countess out of the recording studio! It’s been too long since she lifted her voice (and our spirits) in song!

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2017 11:52 AM

r242 oh its coming, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 27, 2017 12:27 PM

Countess LuAnn was merely doing research in preparation for her triumphant Broadway debut as Roxie Hart.

by Anonymousreply 244December 27, 2017 1:21 PM

Bravo might fire LuAnn or she might walk away from the show out of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 245December 27, 2017 6:42 PM

Personally, I'd have a very hard time showing my face to people, r245. This was psycho.

by Anonymousreply 246December 27, 2017 6:50 PM

First one to invite Luanne to an "early evening" NYE dinner party, put your hand up!

by Anonymousreply 247December 27, 2017 7:01 PM

I don’t get the Luanne hate. She’s the least irritating out of all the NYC cast.

by Anonymousreply 248December 27, 2017 7:10 PM

R248 - "Friend of Luanne"

by Anonymousreply 249December 27, 2017 7:12 PM

FYI - The Colony Hotel is the setting for a weekly Gay happy hour on Thursday nights from 6-8pm in their Polo bar. And guess who is there every week in season? The prostitute-purchasing Don Burns.

by Anonymousreply 250December 27, 2017 7:29 PM

Initial reports said Luann assaulted a firefighter. Later, more detailed stories don't mention anything about a firefighter. What's the deal?

by Anonymousreply 251December 27, 2017 7:29 PM

R248 because she is the fakest of the fake. At least the other girls own their trashiness to some extent.

by Anonymousreply 252December 27, 2017 7:33 PM

Rather romantic looking rooms - Despite some of the recent (ahem) activities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 27, 2017 7:47 PM

When not picking up whores or drinking herself into oblivion in Palm Beach R250, the rich but ugly Ms. Burns consoles herself by luxuriating at her tony Nantucket getaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 27, 2017 7:47 PM

R254 - that house is currently on the market for $42,500,000 and its been for sale for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 255December 27, 2017 8:04 PM

Gorgeous place (I'd replace some of that art, though)

by Anonymousreply 256December 27, 2017 8:06 PM

So, what is Luanne doing for NYE this year?

by Anonymousreply 257December 27, 2017 8:14 PM

I'm actually kinda surprised by the LuAnn incident. I thought she was one of the few housewives who had their shit together. I would have expected this from Sonja or Ramona. But not LuAnn. She's just always come across as if she's in control of her life. I guess we all have weak moments.

by Anonymousreply 258December 27, 2017 8:17 PM

R258 - "Even Louis Vuitton makes mistakes."

by Anonymousreply 259December 27, 2017 8:26 PM

r258 i've been rewatching all seasons of RHONY (such a good holiday break binge, btw) and i've noticed the nuances after this repeat viewing. There are so many scenes in the earliest seasons where it was clear Luann was already day drunk doing the most minute things. Also I noticed how calculated Jill was this whole time and how Ramona used to have a weirdly higher pitched voice?

by Anonymousreply 260December 27, 2017 8:45 PM

R260 I guess so.

by Anonymousreply 261December 27, 2017 8:58 PM

When I re-watched the last few seasons I came to the conclusion Lu Ann has every one of the signs of NPD/Narcissism. (Ramona too.)

And she's an alcoholic. Alcohol abuse is bad enough, add a personality disorder that can't be treated, medicated or cured = real bad combination. Lu Ann is 52 going on 15. She's like a juvenile delinquent, with her argumentative demeanor and controlling manipulative manner.

Maybe they'll make Lu Ann the star of the show, like RHONJ did with their felon cast member, the Tre-Ape.

by Anonymousreply 262December 27, 2017 9:43 PM

r262 Lu was essentially the star of her large family. she was the tallest, prettiest, most athletic, and had the most potential to actually do something. so she was coaxed into pageants where she then led that to a modeling career, which led her to believing she could be a television personality (it worked) and 100% lucked out by bagging a wealthy aristocrat.

by Anonymousreply 263December 27, 2017 9:58 PM

r263 let me reiterate....she became a television personality because she gave Silvio Berlusconi a sloppy BJ or ten. she gives no fucks whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2017 10:07 PM

I need a shower after reading that, r264.

by Anonymousreply 265December 27, 2017 10:13 PM

Her mother's advice to Lu when she called her on the verge of an emotional breakdown because of how lonely she was living in the Swiss Alps: "Take valium!" and Luann says, "I already am!" Is it any wonder that we're at this point?

by Anonymousreply 266December 27, 2017 10:30 PM

Sonja showing her support to Lu in a covert way...she didn't have to post this (especially considering these were taken a week ago) but I think it's her subtle way of saying she'll stand by Luann.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 27, 2017 10:38 PM

She'll plead down to a misdemeanor simple assault or APO and get probation with required treatment and counseling. I've never seen anyone in my jurisdiction get jail for a first offense like this. If they do they have a shitty lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 268December 27, 2017 10:47 PM

If I had the money to do so, I'd bet 10-grand it was her bed companion's wife who'd walked in on them and called the cops because Lu refused to leave. (Such indignity!)

Upon finally reaching her room (staggering is so disorientating) and finding Lu in bed with her man, the pissed off, enraged wife had yelled, "Get the EFF out of my room! I paid for this room!" A rambunctious hair-pulling tussle had then ensued; thereby, leaving the former Countess, in her drunken, barely covered nakedness, on a scratching synthetic rug. (I'd be pissed off and fired up as well - about the scratchy rug, that is.)

by Anonymousreply 269December 27, 2017 10:51 PM

R258 again, this isn't the first reported violent incident. Last year she was reported to have slapped Tom in a restaurant. 2 years ago she lunged at Carole during the reunion. We never saw any of this though. This third and most dramatic incident is the first one she's actually gotten in trouble for. There may be others we don't know about.

Some nurses can be bitchy btw. Before she was a model, she was a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 270December 27, 2017 11:04 PM

Fine, r269. So how does Julie Olson figure in all this? The 3rd female (and very close friend of Lu) who was reportedly found in the room with them.

by Anonymousreply 271December 27, 2017 11:05 PM

Imagine what her kids and those closest to her have seen and endured. When it comes to people like this we only see a fraction of their overall behaviors. I'm sure she's done a ton of awful things we've never seen. Her appalling behaviors aren't limited to the events on RH or social media. Lu has no problem crossing the line. Just because she got away with it other times doesn't mean this is the first time she has broken the law. She is one selfish, nasty, toxic bitch.

I remember when they all vacationed together at St Bart's and during the night when everyone was asleep Lu brought a strange guy into the house they were renting, a married guy no less. The next morning when some of them were confronting her about it, she got all nasty and defensive and jumped down the throat of every one who said one peep about it. She was nasty, not apologetic.

I would have been angry if a friend did that, especially while I was asleep. She had met this guy in a bar and she brings him into the rental house, both were drunk, during the night, to spend the night with her and then verbally attacked every one who complained about it to her.

She may be tall, but Lu never grew up. She's a pos who has gotten away with a lot of crap. She has no boundaries and doesn't care about anyone but herself. We only see a glimpse here and there of her out of control juvenile behaviors. Whenever these behaviors exist there's always a lot that we never see or hear about.

"When people show you who they are, believe them." Maya Angelou

by Anonymousreply 272December 27, 2017 11:43 PM

r272 i'd rather be friends with a shameless slut than a grade A cunt whose MO is deflecting every single personality flaw that she has onto other people and pretending to be a victim in every fucking situation.

by Anonymousreply 273December 27, 2017 11:48 PM

Has Countess Luann becomes the new DL FAV replacing Lindsay Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 274December 27, 2017 11:49 PM

Yeah, R273 except Luann's puss must be stinker than Cheryl's. So I'll side with Bethenny but only for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 275December 27, 2017 11:54 PM

r274 this is essentially the Real Housewives of New York Season 10 (Part 1 ) thread

by Anonymousreply 276December 28, 2017 12:03 AM

want pee pee in my teepee

by Anonymousreply 277December 28, 2017 12:54 AM

R273 They're both awful, each in their own way.

BTW, Bethenny and Fredrik's new real estate show will be starting next month.

by Anonymousreply 278December 28, 2017 1:21 AM

She could always just change her name to Countess

by Anonymousreply 279December 28, 2017 2:51 AM

me ask wakantanka for wealth, that I might have white man power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 28, 2017 6:17 AM

I want to see LuAnns pussy. She seems to get a lot of action down there. I just want to see what she has between her legs. She seems to be a lose woman with her wild mischievous behavior.

by Anonymousreply 281December 28, 2017 7:06 AM

The season ten reunion is going to be crazy as hell. They may even get a 4 part speaciel just like the Atlanta ladies did for their 9th season.

by Anonymousreply 282December 28, 2017 7:08 AM

R233 please no. I may have to stop watching if that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 283December 28, 2017 7:35 AM

NY Post reporting Bravo won't fire her. In fact, her role may be expanded.

by Anonymousreply 284December 28, 2017 10:37 AM

Of course they won't fire her. They've re-centered the entire New Jersey show around a convicted felon who went to prison for crimes she committed ON THEIR SHOW. Not only will they not fire LuAnn, they'll give her a sympathetic "rebuilding her life and family" arc.

by Anonymousreply 285December 28, 2017 12:19 PM

Just released CCTV of Luann in Sag Harbour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 28, 2017 1:36 PM

LMAO that anyone would think Bravo would fire her when she's the only one providing story for the last 2 successful seasons and now apparently season 10 as well.

by Anonymousreply 287December 28, 2017 2:36 PM

I assume Bravo cameras weren't around?

Who wants to bet Bethenny will get "mysterious" texts with photos/videos of this mess?

by Anonymousreply 288December 28, 2017 2:37 PM

I love Bethenny. She is the only one with great looks and class on that show. She feeds the people and helps the world and has a great brain and fast mouth. The rest of them all seem so tacky.

by Anonymousreply 289December 28, 2017 5:31 PM

R289 = Bethenny! Hello!! you need to get your eyes checked! she is fucking ugly! class? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 290December 28, 2017 5:41 PM

none of these people have class, they are all nuts and medicated.

by Anonymousreply 291December 28, 2017 5:41 PM

Damn, that pix at R267 looks like three elderly hookers after a very long career on the streets. Sonja looks hard and well rode.

by Anonymousreply 292December 28, 2017 5:46 PM

Who on RHONY is better looking than Bethenny?

She may not be a beauty, but in the land of the blind the one-eyed woman is queen.

by Anonymousreply 293December 28, 2017 5:51 PM

R267 Trump supporters unite!

by Anonymousreply 294December 28, 2017 5:52 PM

i have seen sonja in person, granted this was a long time ago but she looks great in person, much better looking than on tv, she was in a deli buying a sandwich for a kid she was with, probably nephew etc, she was much thinner and I was surprised that she looked good in person.

by Anonymousreply 295December 28, 2017 6:22 PM

with that nose, Sonja cannot be beautiful

by Anonymousreply 296December 28, 2017 6:30 PM

I think Sonja has the biggest heart out of the bunch. She was very, very different in her first season. Very compassionate to everyone concerned in the Scary Island debacle. She's also ultra sensitive and is easily hurt which makes her all the more human. No, I'm not Sonja or Sonja's intern or Frenchy.

by Anonymousreply 297December 28, 2017 6:39 PM

Sonja is just another entitled wannabe social climber. The shit with her "interns" is nauseating too. Maybe she's not evil but she's definitely selfish and self-absorbed.

by Anonymousreply 298December 28, 2017 6:48 PM

^ She has all of the signs of a sociopath. Every single one. Most of them are charming to throw us off, but she is a classic sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 299December 28, 2017 6:58 PM

For one example of many, she was sued for fraud against a Los Angeles production company. When she was confronted about the hundreds of thousands they lost (everything they owned) because of her lies and fraudulent behavior she shrugged her shoulders and was flippant, "You win some, you lose some." No remorse or conscience about it.

And this is just one example of many, indicative of sociopathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 28, 2017 7:23 PM

Now back to The Cuntess. Who lost her title.

by Anonymousreply 301December 28, 2017 7:24 PM

Lulu has entered rehab. She most likely is done with filming for the rest of the season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 29, 2017 5:46 PM

she'll be at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 303December 29, 2017 6:06 PM

Why must there be a big announcement by her? Just check yourself in and get better if that’s what you really want.

But no, there has to be press, FB posts, people mag story, a band and parade. Truly, an entitled bitch. Throw the book at her.

by Anonymousreply 304December 29, 2017 6:13 PM

She just fucked the whole season up. Bravo should just fire her ass over this whole incident.

by Anonymousreply 305December 29, 2017 6:50 PM

Are you joking, R305? Andrea Cohen loves her jailbirds, but she can work with a classy rehab storyline. I wonder if she’ll try a WWHL field trip, so she can make her usual dreary booze jokes “Live” from the cuntess’ dry-out get-away?

by Anonymousreply 306December 29, 2017 7:45 PM

this show is shit anyways and what kind of show is it gonna be if she won't be drinking after rehab?

by Anonymousreply 307December 29, 2017 7:54 PM

She only needs to spend 28 days there and then she can return in all her new-found rehabbed glory.

by Anonymousreply 308December 29, 2017 8:36 PM

R306 lol Andy made a special WWHL episode of traveling to her place in the Hamptons for a sit-down interview about Tom last year so I'm sure we'll get another one when she's "in a good space". He also had one with the Giudices just before Teresa went to jail.

by Anonymousreply 309December 29, 2017 9:31 PM

On Love & Hip Hop Hollywood last season, one of the cast members had an intervention and went to rehab for 30 days and she only missed 4 episodes. No way is LuAnn going to be stop filming for the rest of the season now. They'll edit the whole season to accomodate it, this will be the main storyline.

by Anonymousreply 310December 29, 2017 9:57 PM

Rehab will only address the drinking (and if she's abusing drugs, them too) but it will not address the narcissism. Post-rehab she'll just be a clean, sober narcissist. Until she starts drinking again.

by Anonymousreply 311December 29, 2017 11:41 PM

Lu, call me.

I lost 30 lbs. during my 5-month 'vacation' at a lovely spa in W. VA.

by Anonymousreply 312December 29, 2017 11:53 PM

Picture of Ramona in her late teens/early 20s. Damn, I really thought it was Avery for a second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 30, 2017 1:32 AM

she's doing this pre-emptively to get on the judge's good side before she has to be back in court. I'd be SHOCKED if she never drinks again!

by Anonymousreply 314December 30, 2017 2:24 AM

They should call this show what it is: "Dumb Cunts Nobody in New York Society Cares About"

by Anonymousreply 315December 30, 2017 2:47 AM

They are not society women. They're housewives.

by Anonymousreply 316December 30, 2017 2:50 AM

I wonder if LuAnn is who Bethenny was hinting at when she said or implied that at least 1 RHONYC cast member does coke.

by Anonymousreply 317December 30, 2017 2:56 AM

They All do coke!!

by Anonymousreply 318December 30, 2017 2:58 AM

One season everyone piled on Ramona about her drinking, and then last season they all did the same to Sonja. LuAnn seemed under everyone's radar, but I wondered about her after the Johnny Depp-pirate incident, and last year when she fell in the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 319December 30, 2017 3:06 AM

r317 they all do. every last one of them

by Anonymousreply 320December 30, 2017 3:11 AM

Andy Cohen is looking out for Lu. He is a good friend to them all. He and the NY cast share a dealer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 30, 2017 3:17 AM

Dose luann have the kind of money that can afford rehab especially the really ritzy ones? All of this started at the colony hotel in palm beach where rooms start at $699 according to someone up thread. What kind of money dose she have. Can she really afford to blow that kind of money on a few nights at a hotel? And then there's the legal fees that will come with a really good lawyer. That's going to add up fast. I was always under the impression that her ex husband the count left her finally strong after their divorce. Lu better get it together or she's going to be broke if she isn't already or close to it.

by Anonymousreply 322December 30, 2017 4:11 AM

Financially strong I meant.

by Anonymousreply 323December 30, 2017 4:13 AM

R316 "Housewives" who have regular cleaning ladies or maid service. They don't do any housework. They aren't married, therefore they are not wives, and they aren't homemakers. But they are called housewives when none of them are housewives.

by Anonymousreply 324December 30, 2017 4:22 AM

"The Divorcees of New York City" would be more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 325December 30, 2017 4:25 AM

Her ex, Tom, was surprised to learn she was in Palm Beach at the same time he and his girlfriend were, especially since she has no ties there.

by Anonymousreply 326December 30, 2017 4:46 AM

Can anyone explain why threads like this are crossed out? They're hardly controversial. I've seen this a lot lately with threads that don't seem like they would offend anyone.

by Anonymousreply 327December 30, 2017 4:50 AM

I love the way r322 spells

by Anonymousreply 328December 30, 2017 5:08 AM

R327 I don't know about the other threads but this thread offends some of the NYC Housewives because no one else would care that much to the extent of it being crossed out.

I am sure Fredrik (and husband Derek) who are both gay men know about the DL which means Bethenny knows which means Lu Ann knows. They got as many people as they could to cross it out. No, it's not really that far-fetched. Because no one else would care that much.

by Anonymousreply 329December 30, 2017 5:20 AM

Except that nothing is crossed out you loon.

by Anonymousreply 330December 30, 2017 5:43 AM

Yes, it is moron.

by Anonymousreply 331December 30, 2017 5:46 AM

Not for sane people it's not. Check your meds.

by Anonymousreply 332December 30, 2017 5:49 AM

It is crossed off.

by Anonymousreply 333December 30, 2017 5:52 AM

It is crossed off for me too.

I don't know if DL is that big of a force these days that celebs of any level (even lower level) would care about threads trashing them. It doesn't seem like that many posters post here anymore

by Anonymousreply 334December 30, 2017 6:10 AM

^ Yes but these celebs like LuAnn are narcissists. And they do care. Narcissists do care what others say and are obsessed with what others think of them. Part of the disorder. For example Trump is a narcissist and he is everywhere promoting himself and spinning the facts to fit his distorted reality and make himself look better than he is. Narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self-importance. Another major aspect of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is an obsession with their image. Or I should say obsession with the *false* image they portray.

by Anonymousreply 335December 30, 2017 6:21 AM

R328 is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 336December 30, 2017 6:59 AM

People are just jealous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 30, 2017 7:04 AM

Threads like this are so depressing. I wish you people would read a book now and then instead of gorging on this type of insipid entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 338December 30, 2017 3:43 PM

R338 it an escape from reality. That's why people come to DL.

by Anonymousreply 339December 30, 2017 4:01 PM

Luann doesn't have REAL money. How could she? She never worked, she never built anything. The Count wasn't that rich and all she seems to have done for the past 20 years is been an aging party girl. She has a small house in Sag Harbor, probably a million or so and a teeny apt in NYC that the Count probably pays for.

by Anonymousreply 340December 30, 2017 4:12 PM

I will never understand why people like luann who are so privileged and well connected don't start businesses early on. Bethanny is really smart. She built an empire and now she's the wealthiest one on the show. Which is interesting because she had no money when the show started. And now she's buying up real estate left and right. No one on NYC housewives can compete with her financially. Sonja, luann, and so many others haven't taken advantage of their positions to truly secure themselves financially in life the way so many others would have.

by Anonymousreply 341December 30, 2017 4:59 PM

And with her AID with the recent problems in Puerto Rico, Bethenny has become a philatist of note. She's very talented, a real hustler. She's the new establishment.

by Anonymousreply 342December 30, 2017 5:42 PM

She can always go back to nursing!

by Anonymousreply 343December 30, 2017 5:42 PM

You have to care about others to be a good nurse. I can’t see Lu being good at that!

by Anonymousreply 344December 30, 2017 6:30 PM

lol LuAnn was only a nurse for a couple years until she jumped at a random modeling opportunity. That shows how unstable she is. Nursing is a stable job. The promise of making it big in modeling is always a risk. After that it was pretty much a given she'd find some rich guy to marry since only top models get paid well and she was not one of those.

by Anonymousreply 345December 30, 2017 6:35 PM

R341, not everyone has a mind for business. Look at all the HW-related businesses that went belly up.

by Anonymousreply 346December 30, 2017 6:55 PM

R346 very true. But that's also why they have business managers to help guide you in the right direction to insure success in whatever you're trying to do. A lot of these women need a Kris Jenner type business manager. What Kris has done for her family in terms of business success and the type of wealth they now possess is extremely unbelievable. Reality tv can definitely work for you if have the right business and management team behind you. Something a lot of these housewives don't seem to have. Also kandi from Atlanta is another great success.

by Anonymousreply 347December 30, 2017 9:19 PM

I'd be curious to check the sales of the "Countess Collection" the week before and now since her arrest.

by Anonymousreply 348December 30, 2017 10:27 PM

Well, well, well . . "The Count" wants Lu to change her last name because she's embarrassed him with her recent shenanigans in Palm Beach.

Lu: Not happening. Go cry to your 'Ethiopian Princess' you were effing for years behind your children's back, and traumatizing them with this knowledge, while we were married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 30, 2017 10:39 PM

Dear r342. Philatist means "a stamp collector" Did Bethenny begin collecting them? You probably thought it had something to do with philanthropy. Another DLer trying to sound smarter than they are.

by Anonymousreply 350December 30, 2017 10:47 PM

R 349 I was wondering how she could get remarried, use her new husband's name for almost a year, and then go back to her ex's name almost a year later when the marriage failed, especially since the Count and Countess have been divorced for a long time and her children are not minor-aged children where there is a more valid reason to have the same name.

I don't blame him for being angry that she went back to using his name. That seems rather bizarre to me. She really has no business using his name. Under the circumstances I wouldn't like it either. I am not a lawyer but doubt there is anything he can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 351December 30, 2017 11:28 PM

^ Oops, I meant R349, sorry about the accidental spacing.

by Anonymousreply 352December 30, 2017 11:29 PM

She was married to him for many years and has two kids with him, R351. Doesn't matter how old the kids are now. It's a name that many people associate with her.

Is she supposed to go back to using her maiden name? Plus, she was the 4th woman upon which this guy bestowed his surname so I doubt he's really concerned about besmirching its reputation.

by Anonymousreply 353December 30, 2017 11:42 PM

LuAnn was crazy to divorce the Count. She was his 4th wife. She should have let him have his dalliances while having some of her own.

by Anonymousreply 354December 30, 2017 11:47 PM

The Count wanted the divorce; not Lu. She didn't have a choice.

He probably given her an immediate ultimatum, involving not only alimony, the children's support, and his last name, in order for her to maintain all.

It was his fourth divorce; he'd learned to played hardball by the time it was Lu's turn.

by Anonymousreply 355December 31, 2017 12:21 AM

What is so awful about going back to her maiden name? The majority of women who get divorced do it, some even before their children are over 18 and out of school. Millions of divorced women do it everyday. Nothing awful about it. Going back to his name and using his name again seems desperate. Especially since she changed her name to Tom's name when they got married.

by Anonymousreply 356December 31, 2017 3:25 AM

It's not "awful" to go back to the maiden name, R356. It just doesn't make sense if you have been long known by your married name. Especially professionally. Especially if you are famous.

Should Kris Jenner go back to her maiden name?

by Anonymousreply 357December 31, 2017 3:29 AM

r338, I've read over 80 books this year. Reading doesn't magically take away the need for entertainment that helps you decompress.

by Anonymousreply 358December 31, 2017 10:51 AM

r338 and you're trolling on Datalounge. who needs to get over gorging on insipid entertainment?

by Anonymousreply 359December 31, 2017 10:56 AM

R350 sure is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 360December 31, 2017 5:22 PM

Hope she dosent end up broke and bankrupt after all of this foolishness. She's to old to be acting crazy like this. She reminds me of someone I know. I hope she gets her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 361December 31, 2017 6:13 PM

I don't watch the show. Does she have a decent relationship with her kids?

by Anonymousreply 362December 31, 2017 6:17 PM

^ Narcissists never make good parents.

by Anonymousreply 363December 31, 2017 7:13 PM

r362 for what its worth, ive never found her to be a particularly deplorable mother. she is definitely a narcissist, but i think she did okay with her kids. victoria is highly sexual (look at her instagram) and was arrested for a DWI early this year, though, if that tells you anything. but her nor noel appear to be awful. if anything, noel seems really grounded, if not a little slacker trustafarian-esque

by Anonymousreply 364December 31, 2017 10:21 PM

Remember when she paid for Noel to have hiphop breakdancing lessons?

by Anonymousreply 365January 1, 2018 12:15 AM

The 'Andy Cohen NY Eve' thread with almost 350 replies is also crossed out. Can't convince me that some of the RHONYC cast members aren't on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 366January 1, 2018 12:30 AM

I had a look at her daughter's Instagram for the first time the other day. Even by RH standards, she's a desperate attention whore. The secondhand embarrassment nearly killed me. Her "art" is dreadful as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367January 1, 2018 1:46 AM

WTF @ R367. The Count and Lu must be very proud.

by Anonymousreply 368January 1, 2018 1:53 AM

Like I said narcissists are terrible parents. They have no parenting skills and are emotionally abusive. Even the ones who aren't physical abusers are still emotional abusers. They do not provide their children with the proper guidance and support. They depend upon their children for support when it should be the other way around. All narcissistic parents rob their children of their childhood.

My siblings and I had to learn things the hard way or on our own. We had to cut ties with our parents many years ago, as narcissists get much worse with age. Plus we didn't have very many fond memories since everything was always all about them and their insane, endless drama.

by Anonymousreply 369January 1, 2018 1:57 AM

The daughter clearly has a drinking problem just like LuAnn.

by Anonymousreply 370January 1, 2018 2:45 AM

Some kids are just difficult to raise and knowing that I am not into blaming moms for everything gone wrong with their kids. But LuAnn was a poor role model for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 371January 1, 2018 3:13 AM

Anybody recall the episode where Lu abandoned a 10-year old Noel with nanny/housekeeper to go party with her 21-year old niece?

Though Noel appeared to be heartbroken, he was better off with the nanny/housekeeper.

by Anonymousreply 372January 1, 2018 3:17 AM

I am sure that wasn't the only time she did that. It's not hard to see she thinks of herself first.

by Anonymousreply 373January 1, 2018 4:13 AM

She's a "socialite" so she has to be out on the town and seen and photographed. You know. They all want to be on page six the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 374January 1, 2018 7:20 AM

Meanwhile Bethenny rang in the new year with Kyle Richards, Rita Ora and Paris Hilton. Hustlers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375January 1, 2018 11:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!

Paris is actually wearing Kyle's too-tight, too-short dress that Kyle had worn in this season's RHOBH Vegas episode!

by Anonymousreply 376January 2, 2018 12:04 AM

r375 you just fucking know B wishes she was a cast member on Beverly Hills, to be with REAL wealth, instead of the paupers in NYC

by Anonymousreply 377January 2, 2018 12:27 AM

Where's Rita Ora?

by Anonymousreply 378January 2, 2018 12:33 AM

Next to Kyle, above Bethenny, R378?

by Anonymousreply 379January 2, 2018 12:55 AM

Noel and Victoria need relocate to EU / NA to live with their father. Immediately. Permanently.

by Anonymousreply 380January 2, 2018 1:02 AM

I believe Lu's daughter was also kicked out of a number of high schools - or left - but still that calls into question some problems or issues. And I also remember when Luann when the kids came to Southampton, I think, they ran to hug the maid but not to Luann!

by Anonymousreply 381January 2, 2018 1:19 AM

r381 luann and the children had a very weird codependent relationship with their nanny and Lu seemed genuinely sad when she quit.

by Anonymousreply 382January 2, 2018 1:26 AM

I'm rewatching season 4 and IMO Luann was absolutely on fire. The lines she threw out in confessionals and in every confrontation were hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 383January 2, 2018 2:55 AM

Luann wasn't the only one asked to discontinue their name...

by Anonymousreply 384January 2, 2018 2:58 AM

Wow her daughter sure has a manly face.

by Anonymousreply 385January 2, 2018 3:54 AM

^ Well, she is LuMan's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 386January 2, 2018 4:13 AM

R379 that's not Rita Ora. That farrah Kyle's daughter. Her oldest daughter actually. I was wondering why would Rita be hanging out with this circle of people. There's no relation at all.

by Anonymousreply 387January 2, 2018 6:16 AM

It's Rita Ora dumbell. Check Bethennys twitter if you don't believe a man who knows.

by Anonymousreply 388January 2, 2018 6:23 AM

R388 BITCH it's not that serious! Keep those stankin bloody panties on hoe. In the photo posted the girl in the middle is Kyle's daughter. I went to Bethannys instagram page. And Rita is in the third photo of the photo slide. But the picture on this thread isn't of Rita. You dumb ignorant bitch. Please go get you're eyes checked. Because you can't see to well or even tell who is who in a fucking photo. Deplorable ass skank.

by Anonymousreply 389January 2, 2018 6:37 AM

Learn to spell before you come to correct me R389. I've read some of your other posts. You are obsessed and insane. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 390January 2, 2018 6:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391January 2, 2018 7:03 AM

oh girls, do we HAVE to scuffle in MY thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392January 2, 2018 8:17 AM

LONG LIVE LU!!!

by Anonymousreply 393January 2, 2018 12:52 PM

When is her next etiquette book coming out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394January 2, 2018 1:11 PM

"Cuffed with the Countess" coming May 2018.

by Anonymousreply 395January 2, 2018 1:36 PM

R390 no more insane then you're stupid ass. And no you're a hoe ass bitch with stained bloody panties.

BITCH!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 396January 2, 2018 8:00 PM

r396 Kristen Taekman, is that you? you've gone off the deep end, girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397January 2, 2018 9:00 PM

Watching how pathetic Andy Cohen was on the NYE special gave me some hope that his Housewife franchise would finally end. It has lasted much longer than it has any right to. How does it maintain any cultural relevance when like Andy himself it is not funny, not entertaining, and deeply stupid?

by Anonymousreply 398January 2, 2018 11:38 PM

La Publicite! (La pooblissettay)!!

by Anonymousreply 399January 3, 2018 5:20 AM

R398 and yet here you are commenting and talking about Andy and his housewives. It's okay. We know you're a fan.

by Anonymousreply 400January 3, 2018 5:39 AM

The housewives can run without Miss C.

by Anonymousreply 401January 3, 2018 12:15 PM

Hanging out with Rita Ora and Paris Hilton (whose combined body count rivals the Holocaust) is something to brag about now????

by Anonymousreply 402January 3, 2018 6:42 PM

Kyle and Bethenny are lifelong best friends. Paris is family and I guess Rita got into the posse by screwing over the Kardashians. They all hate the Ks.

by Anonymousreply 403January 3, 2018 8:44 PM

R403 Kris Jenner is one of Kyle's best friends. And kris is also very close to Kathy Hilton and has been since the 80s. Kathy threw baby showers for khloe and Kendall. Only close friends do things like that. So no they don't hate the kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 404January 3, 2018 9:50 PM

Why do all of these assholes have drinking problems? I don't get it. What do they have to be unhappy about? These women have it made in the shade. Luann better get over it.

by Anonymousreply 405January 5, 2018 4:25 AM

R405 Having a lifelong personality disorder is miserable. There is no treatment, medication or cure for NPD. They get themselves into one mess after another, sometimes legal messes, take no responsibility and get into constant arguments over that. One conflict after another. They don't learn lessons and they don't learn from their mistakes because they don't think they are wrong. They think everyone else is nuts.

They know they are hated. They know people trash them. They don't trust anyone. Their lives are one big drama-fest. They are miserable people who get worse with age. They also get more paranoid with age. Horrible way to live. Many of them self-medicate.

Money doesn't bring happiness in some cases. I'd rather be middle class without a personality disorder, than be rich with a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 406January 5, 2018 6:23 AM

Reports are that Carole skipped classes to be there for Luann. No word yet on how that will affect her final grade.

by Anonymousreply 407January 5, 2018 12:16 PM

I don't think Carole to much care for luann.

by Anonymousreply 408January 5, 2018 6:55 PM

Dear r408, Are there many other DL followers from the Philippines?

by Anonymousreply 409January 5, 2018 10:31 PM

🤗. I'm here, R409!

by Anonymousreply 410January 5, 2018 10:39 PM

Money can't buy you ca-lass, Narcissistic personality disorders are earned, my frie-nd.

by Anonymousreply 411January 5, 2018 10:49 PM

R409 I'm not from the philippines. What do you mean? I'm American.

by Anonymousreply 412January 5, 2018 10:51 PM

Dear R408. Please read your post. Are you a Gaysian?

by Anonymousreply 413January 5, 2018 11:23 PM

Sonja would like to let everyone know that we need to stop diabetes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414January 13, 2018 10:11 PM

Breaking news: Bobby Zarin has passed away from thyroid cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 14, 2018 1:17 AM

What a shock! It looked like his radiation was working in R415

by Anonymousreply 416January 14, 2018 1:25 AM

R415 Very sad RIP to him.

by Anonymousreply 417January 14, 2018 1:37 AM

I wonder if Jill is gonna get everything or if he has brothers and sisters who will want to take Zarin Fabrics from her??!

by Anonymousreply 418January 14, 2018 2:27 AM

Im sorry for Jill. She seemed to really care about him,and it was obvious he adored her.

by Anonymousreply 419January 14, 2018 2:48 AM

That was the one relationship which always brought out the best in Jill.

by Anonymousreply 420January 14, 2018 3:14 AM

Andy, take her back!!!

by Anonymousreply 421January 15, 2018 8:06 AM

Bobby always seemed like a lovely man. Stayed out of the fracas, supported his wife and was a class act. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 422January 15, 2018 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 15, 2018 8:35 PM

Jill will definitely be invited back on the show

by Anonymousreply 424January 15, 2018 9:15 PM

Why was Ramona absent from the service. Even Aviva showed up.

by Anonymousreply 425January 15, 2018 9:29 PM

Ramona was there. She is way down the Daily Mail article, but she made sure to pose for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 426January 15, 2018 9:30 PM

Thanks. I didn't see Ramona in the US Weekly coverage and she wasn't even mentioned. Did Mario and his giant cock show up, too?

by Anonymousreply 427January 15, 2018 9:39 PM

Did Rey attend?

by Anonymousreply 428January 16, 2018 7:40 AM

There is really no way to indicate that these were Bravo or RHONY cameras.

by Anonymousreply 429January 16, 2018 1:57 PM

If LuAnn had stayed with Rey none of this would have happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430January 16, 2018 9:33 PM

Season 11 will be Jill's triumphant return. I can feel it.

by Anonymousreply 431January 17, 2018 2:14 AM

Jill will be back. It will be good for her to have the show to focus on and Bravo will want to explore the reconciliation with BF. Throw in the recent LuMan drama and you've got a stellar season.

by Anonymousreply 432January 17, 2018 4:01 PM

I doubt she'll be back for this season other than maybe the funeral cameo. They wrap in March.

by Anonymousreply 433January 17, 2018 4:05 PM

^ I agree.

by Anonymousreply 434January 17, 2018 5:55 PM

If what they've filmed so far is dull and lifeless they'll squeeze Jill in. If they wrap in March it gives them 2 more months. They'll just edit Tinsley and Co-ed Carole out.

by Anonymousreply 435January 18, 2018 12:07 AM

Bethenny posted a pic of her and Jill today on instagram. Also earlier today, she followed Jill on Twitter. It's coming, y'all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436January 18, 2018 3:15 AM

ide contribute to see luann in prison with a cam on her and her cell mates who abuse her....

be fun huh.

long as they straighten her out and turn her to the Lord....

by Anonymousreply 437January 18, 2018 3:18 AM

Would they bring her in at the end of filming?

by Anonymousreply 438January 18, 2018 3:22 AM

Poor Bobby, all alone in the eternal steam room waiting to be joined by Mario...

And Tom F'Agostino.

And Rey.

by Anonymousreply 439January 18, 2018 7:49 AM

I hope you are not insinuating that Bawby liked the peen when clearly he was rock hard for Jill.

by Anonymousreply 440January 18, 2018 11:20 AM

where is the footage of some guard using a mop to open her big ole meat curtains while she passed out cold?

by Anonymousreply 441January 18, 2018 11:30 AM

LuAnn gives the impression that she could more than handle herself in a prison situation. I wouldn't want to mess with her. She's not as mellow as Martha Stewart or a fat crybaby like Abby Mee Miller. LuAnn would be running the joint.

by Anonymousreply 442January 18, 2018 9:48 PM

^ Maybe, but not upon arrival when she's the newbie, during the initial phase and general initiation that likely takes place.

by Anonymousreply 443January 18, 2018 11:47 PM

Is Lu being filmed in rehab?

by Anonymousreply 444January 19, 2018 3:13 AM

If LuMan does time it won't be on Rikers Island. She'll go to a lovely little cottage with bars on the windows.

by Anonymousreply 445January 19, 2018 10:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446January 24, 2018 7:54 AM

This will make for an interesting season as a lot of the conflict seems to be external rather than petty fights between the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 447January 24, 2018 11:46 AM

¡Viva Aviva!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 27, 2018 6:53 AM

Here's what all these NY cunts are going to get!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 27, 2018 1:11 PM

^ He is so fucking ugly and vile.

by Anonymousreply 450January 27, 2018 6:53 PM

holy facelift!

by Anonymousreply 451January 27, 2018 8:10 PM

Hey cunt @r450 - I know what you need...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 27, 2018 8:12 PM

That pathetic excuse for a man is disgusting. I hope his family and friends are embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 453January 27, 2018 10:25 PM

Clearly Aviva was using him for shock value and he was more than happy to oblige. Aviva's theatrics were always entertaining, but you could always tell she was "acting".

by Anonymousreply 454January 27, 2018 11:34 PM

I was glad they both left.

by Anonymousreply 455January 28, 2018 2:10 AM

You all just want to suck George's THICK, MEATY COCK.

by Anonymousreply 456January 28, 2018 2:42 AM

Chic, C'est La Vie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 28, 2018 7:23 AM

oops....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 28, 2018 7:25 AM

Lu is out of rehab and is entering her "true renewal" phase, including a new hairstyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 1, 2018 12:47 AM

LONG LIVE LU!

by Anonymousreply 460February 1, 2018 11:48 AM

hey! that looks just like Bethanny's hairstyle!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 461February 1, 2018 6:16 PM

Jill is baaaaack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 5, 2018 1:41 AM

Ramona and Jill and many other women are apparently in Morocco, but I don't think it's being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 463February 5, 2018 12:18 PM

Ramona for sure will be asked to film on her own phone camera. That's way too good of an opportunity to not have it be used on the show.

by Anonymousreply 464February 6, 2018 1:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 7, 2018 10:21 PM

Avery seems to be a little too grounded considering how fucked up her parents are. I have a feeling she'll be unraveling herself after her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 466February 9, 2018 9:15 PM

Ramona was and still is a terrible model for Avery. Yes, she got her daughter through college but she also exposed her to bars/nightclub life and drinking in her impressionable teens. Ramona, the barfly, has normalized heavy drinking. If Avery ends up with a drinking problem in the future she'll wonder why.

All the way around (emotionally stunted in adolescence) Ramona is a bad role model for young women, including her own daughter, not too mention she has narcissistic personality disorder. I guess that explains why Ramona thinks so highly of narcissist Trump. And voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 467February 9, 2018 10:43 PM

r467, I hope Avery and Carole both read your post. Ramona is a terrible role-model for the younger set.

by Anonymousreply 468February 10, 2018 6:26 AM

Did I hear correctly that one of the West Coast shows had one of their ladies arrive late for drinks with a hippie-lady? And they milked it for 4 eps?

Sounds compelling...

by Anonymousreply 469March 7, 2018 6:23 AM

Behavior on a fake reality show does not always translate to real life. Ramona is clearly a great mother given how Avery has turned out and how close they are. She isn't running away from her mother like the OC daughters.

by Anonymousreply 470March 7, 2018 2:29 PM

Nice to see LuLu making light of her arrest in the RHONY trailer and making an appearance on WWHL plugging her cabaret show in the process.

by Anonymousreply 471March 7, 2018 4:13 PM

r471, this is Bravo. Even suicide did not get in the way of a show.

by Anonymousreply 472March 7, 2018 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!