Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 8 and Beyond

The cake was made of plastic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2018 6:16 PM

Plastic! Like Danielle's fake square tits!

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2018 11:00 PM

If I were in charge, my cast next season would be: Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Margaret, Danielle, Jacqueline and Caroline. Kim D would make another appearance at a group setting. I'm not a fan of any of them but I do enjoy watching Teresa freak out. It was amusing watching Teresa get pissed off when Caroline would lecture her and Jacqueline knows all Teresa's dirt.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Also, Danielle vs. Jacqueline would be fun. Margaret would insert herself into the drama and Caroline would lecture her. It would be funny as hell

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Melissa said she doesn’t want Caroline back. What’s their beef?

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2018 10:14 AM

I hope Dolores leaves the show. She doesn't belong with the rest of those animals. And, Danielle's tits are deeply disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2018 12:29 PM

How would you describe them, r5?

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2018 4:42 PM

R5 I agree Dolores seems like a semi-decent person but if she leaves, no more Frankie and Frank. They're both hot so I hope she stays at least 1 more season.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2018 6:03 PM

I would love to have Jaqs and Caroline back on the show just to fuck with Tre. I don't want Danielle back as a full-timer. If she has to be on she can be a friend of and we can watch the sparks fly between her and Danielle. I don't want Pigtails back either, but if she is back she will no doubt try to get in-between the mess, and yes, Caroline will lecture her.

Here's the thing though. I think cheating Pig Tails is the type that would switch teams easily. I think she'd jump ship and try to suck on Caroline's tit.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2018 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!