Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jesse from A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 is GAY

In case you didn't already know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2019 11:35 AM

Why are we doing this again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2017 6:44 PM

And again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2017 6:45 PM

And yet again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2017 6:45 PM

Because he's gay, gay, GAY!

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2017 6:51 PM

So what is the status of Mark Patton's kickstarter autobiographical documentary, "Scream Queen! My Nightmare on Elm Street?"

They got $56,000, well over their $49,000 goal.

When does it come out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2017 6:52 PM

Earth shattering information OP. What's next? Amanda Bearse from "Fright Night "is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2017 6:56 PM

Their Facebook page says it's being "edited", R5. But it's been in "post production" since at least October of last year, does it take 6 months to edit a movie?

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2017 7:37 PM

What was Meryl doing in this movie? You'd think she'd get better movie offers after Kramer vs Kramer.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2017 8:43 PM

Brad Pitt and Christian Slater auditioned for the role but weren't gay enough.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2017 9:21 PM

Yes, post-production can take 2-6 months, especially if they have to re-shoot. Even documentaries are missing things and the filmmakers have to go out again.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2017 2:21 AM

I think? r8 is making a joke about leading lady Kim Myers, who played Lisa. She is a near-Meryl doppleganger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2017 2:22 AM

Jesse was just doing his dance on the El Rey channel now.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2017 12:25 AM

I've seen so many interviews with Mark Patton. He's very entertaining and seems like a decent man, yet comes across as a bit haughty. Also, some of the things he says are contradictory. One example: He's gone back and forth on whether or not the dance scene was scripted or ad-libbed.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2018 1:35 AM

Hi, Elm Street fanboy / Mark Patton.

Lookng forward to the documentary and Robert Englind’s, too.

Here are some Elm Street Jams to tide you over:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2018 3:10 AM

Wait, the documentary is still coming out?

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2018 3:24 AM

I've seen/read/listened to just about interview with him. Some things he's consistent about, others not so much. I can't tell if he's lying or just a case of talking so much that some things get unknowingly muddled.

There's this narrative that he had nothing to do with Hollywood from 1986 until 2009, when the Never Sleep Again producers contacted him. However, he did at one more thing in 1989 - and he gave an interview to a small Nightmare website in the early 00s.

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2019 7:23 AM

I was so confused the first time I saw the towel spanking scene.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2019 11:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!