Join the Bitchfest >>

Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 8

The trailer is up!

But who gives a shit? Here's a hot picture of Dolores' son, Frankie Catania!

pbs.twimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 335Aug 22, 2017 4:43 PM +00:00

Here's the Season 8 trailer..

Danielle Staub is back and bringing the drama. There may not be any table flips, but there is a chair throw. The Jersey 'Wives are back, and they have a lot ...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 1Aug 22, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

Now back to Frankie..

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com
--Anonymous
replies 2Aug 22, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

steroids

--Anonymous
replies 3Aug 22, 2017 4:48 PM +00:00

Has Albie Manzo found a girlfriend yet? ROFL

He's starting to look like creepy "Uncle Albie."

2,487 Likes, 58 Comments - Frank Catania (@frank.catania) on Instagram: “Been friends with this guy a long time! ????”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 4Aug 22, 2017 4:50 PM +00:00

Frankie's GOTTA BE juicin'.

There's no way to get a body like this, without roids.

2,964 Likes, 91 Comments - Frank Catania (@frank.catania) on Instagram: “????”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 5Aug 22, 2017 4:51 PM +00:00

Sick that his dad encouraged him to use roids

--Anonymous
replies 6Aug 22, 2017 4:51 PM +00:00

Get your mind out of the gutter. He used to date Alexa Joel. They went their separate ways, but he is now too busy to date. But he is not gay. Repeat, no gay.

--NOT Caroline
replies 7Aug 22, 2017 4:52 PM +00:00
He used to date Alexa Joel. They went their separate ways, but he is now too busy to date. But he is not gay. Repeat, no gay.

Bwahahaha. He "dated" Alexa Joel for like 20 seconds, and that was over 10 years ago.

And no girlfriend since then.

Sure, "Caroline." "No gay." Pfft.

--Anonymous
replies 8Aug 22, 2017 4:56 PM +00:00

He doesn't seem gay.

--Anonymous
replies 9Aug 22, 2017 5:00 PM +00:00
He doesn't seem gay.

R7 is talking about Albie Manzo in the pic at R4, and not Frankie (the younger muscled guy).

--Anonymous
replies 10Aug 22, 2017 5:14 PM +00:00

I can't wait to see Danielle return.

It's odd to think of her and Teresa actually being friends.

They're both full of shit.

--Anonymous
replies 11Aug 22, 2017 8:57 PM +00:00

Danielle's return is the only reason I will watch this show again, and it better not be just Danielle staring by herself w/o interacting with the cast.

--Anonymous
replies 12Aug 22, 2017 9:59 PM +00:00

Danielle is only a friend, not a full housewife. She's not in the cast photo or intro.

--Anonymous
replies 13Aug 23, 2017 2:39 AM +00:00

NOTE TO SELF: Do not contact Siggy "The Relationship Expert" for relationship advice.

--Anonymous
replies 14Aug 24, 2017 2:28 PM +00:00

So they played on the same (peewee?) football team, but this gay guy is much older

1,229 Likes, 18 Comments - Frank Catania (@frank.catania) on Instagram: “Iconic Backfield ????”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 15Aug 24, 2017 3:34 PM +00:00

Who are you talking about as "this gay guy," R15? The kid on the left? How do you know he's gay?

--Anonymous
replies 16Aug 24, 2017 5:13 PM +00:00

Except for Rosie who has said she is a lesbian, none of the RHONJ cast members are gay. Most of them are fucked up, but none of them are gay. You have no way of knowing if one of the kids are gay. Go fantasize somewhere else.

--Anonymous
replies 17Aug 24, 2017 6:07 PM +00:00

^ None of them are gay and most of them voted for Trump.

--Anonymous
replies 18Aug 24, 2017 6:09 PM +00:00

After viewing R1 Season 8 Trailer I don't think Siggy Flicker realizes she's making herself look bad and damaging her reputation as a relationship expert by being on Housewives, associating with these dumb toxic bitches and exposing herself like that.

--Anonymous
replies 19Aug 25, 2017 7:56 AM +00:00

Well, there's definitely a lot of dick-sucking, ass-eating, flip-fucking bi-curiousness.

Offsite Link
--Joe Gorga's Anal Douche Kit
replies 20Sep 19, 2017 6:46 PM +00:00

The only one missing from that picture at R20 is FRANKIE CATANIA!

pbs.twimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 21Sep 19, 2017 7:20 PM +00:00

Yo Frank-Kay!

3,843 Likes, 74 Comments - Frank Catania (@frank.catania) on Instagram: “Thanks to the very talented @mannequin612 for this shot”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 22Sep 19, 2017 7:23 PM +00:00

Gorgeous body, but meh face, and he can't be taller than 5'7"

--Anonymous
replies 23Sep 20, 2017 6:39 PM +00:00

Anyone watching?

--Anonymous
replies 24Oct 4, 2017 4:58 PM +00:00

Why are you bitches creaming your jeans over that heavily airbrushed picture of Franky. He's a midget, average face, heavily juiced up body and the personality of a douche bro. Imagine his tiny cock and shriveled up balls.

--Anonymous
replies 25Oct 4, 2017 5:45 PM +00:00

God, Siggy really needs to dial it down. That said, I think I'm on her side when it comes to the cake... Because it was so fancy and tailored to represent Melissa's store, Teresa shouldn't have been throwing it around. Especially since they know Siggy is so sentimental

--Anonymous
replies 26Oct 4, 2017 8:04 PM +00:00

What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway? It's not even a name. She's annoying as FUCK. Be gone bitch!

--Anonymous
replies 27Oct 4, 2017 8:17 PM +00:00

Bring back Caroline Manzo and her hot sons.

--Anonymous
replies 28Oct 4, 2017 8:21 PM +00:00
What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway?

Siggy FLICKER! lol

Bring back Caroline Manzo and her hot sons.

Is Albie still single? rofl

BRAVO has been running NJ re-runs for the past week, and I happened to catch season two.

Caroline's husband Al was talking about grandkids, and he said, "Lauren will probably be the first to give us grandkids. Either Lauren or Chris."

Haha, he made absolutely NO mention of Albie giving him grandkids. Which is strange, because Albie's the oldest.

Looks like Albert Sr. knows that he's never going to have grandkids from Al Jr.

--Anonymous
replies 29Oct 4, 2017 8:27 PM +00:00

^ Don't Lauren and Vito still live with the Manzo's? If she's still living at home and they don't have their own place how can they afford to have kids? Wouldn't that set them back financially even more, especially since it doesn't seem that Caro and Al are going to give them a down payment for a house.

--Anonymous
replies 30Oct 4, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00

Weren't Albie and Greg lovers at one point?

www.bravotv.com
--Anonymous
replies 31Oct 4, 2017 8:46 PM +00:00

Greg, Albie and Lauren.

cdn3-www.realitytea.com
--Anonymous
replies 32Oct 4, 2017 8:48 PM +00:00

That was so sad that Tre and Joe's mother died. She was young, age 66. That was really sad. I feel bad for the grandkids and Joe's father. She seemed like a good, loving woman, especially putting up with Tre's crap. The grandkids lost their grandmother so young and he lost his wife.

--Anonymous
replies 33Oct 4, 2017 8:56 PM +00:00

R33 It was sad, especially since she seemed to be in better health than her husband, who everyone seemed worried about.

--Anonymous
replies 34Oct 4, 2017 9:21 PM +00:00

I would like Frankie to sit on my face. I might even consider letting him rip one...

--Deplorable
replies 35Oct 5, 2017 10:44 AM +00:00

I'm not liking Siggy very much this go around. What is this I'm the most talented person on earth stuff?

--Anonymous
replies 36Oct 5, 2017 11:23 AM +00:00

Is Frankie still "selling cars" to make all that money?

--Anonymous
replies 37Oct 5, 2017 11:29 AM +00:00
There's no way to get a body like this, without roids.

Lol, yes there is. He just has around 4-6% body fat and knows how to use shadows to his advantage. There's nothing remarkable about his muscle mass.

--Anonymous
replies 38Oct 5, 2017 11:30 AM +00:00

Siggy is getting the same edit Jacqueline got last season

--Anonymous
replies 39Oct 5, 2017 11:37 AM +00:00

Siggy's face looks like a guppy. Danyelle looks like the Grinch. Tre looks like her hairline has dropped another inch.

--Anonymous
replies 40Oct 5, 2017 12:44 PM +00:00

Siggy is a self-proclaimed "Relationship Expert" who doesn't have the respect of real RE's. Look at who she hangs around with. White Trash. You can't fix crazy as she seems to think she can all because she is the most talented person in planet earth. She has made an ass out of herself. Very unprofessional. I call bullshit on her act.

If I needed relationship advice I might read her book (not even sure about that though) since a ghost writer with a normal brain was involved, but I certainly wouldn't go to her events or request one-on-one help. She is the one who needs the help. She may be a good mother to her kids but she is stupid about mothering; not giving them their space, nagging, and getting in their face all the time.

She also argues with crazy people, shouts at them, wants to rip someone's hair out, etc, all the crazy drama is too much. And she calls herself an expert when it comes to relationships. She surrounds herself with nut jobs and toxic, emotionally immature women and then gets angry or enraged when they act up. Hello, that's what toxic, immature crazies do --- they act up. Dumb dee dumb dumb dumb. She wants to transform crazy people from crazy to sane. Some expert. If she were really an expert, and the most talented one in the world at that, she'd know NOT to do that.

I call bullshit on "I am the most talented person on earth." I would not want her counseling or coaching me or my family. Ever.

She's not a relationship expert in as far as my idea of one. She's a fixer of crazy. She tries to fix crazy. That's what she really does. That's not what a *real expert* does. Then she feeds off the juvenile high-school drama just like the rest of them. Why get involved with these kinds of people in the first place. IMO, she's immature and also unprofessional, traits that don't go with the "expert" title. Her social circles are filled with toxic people as she is surrounded mostly by narcissists and other disordered crazies.

Siggy, the self-proclaimed "Relationship Expert", my ass. She's just as crazy as the people she hangs with. And, she's the only one who thinks she's an expert and the most talented person in the world. No one else thinks that but her, which means she's not. If no one else thinks you're an expert, the most talented person in the world, then you are not = self-proclaimed.

--Anonymous
replies 41Oct 5, 2017 1:15 PM +00:00

Hopefully she's just playing it up so that she doesn't come off as boring. That's the kiss of death on these shows. If this is how she really is, she must be insufferable to live with.

--Anonymous
replies 42Oct 5, 2017 1:30 PM +00:00

The WWHL preview for next episode showed Siggy calling Teresa and Melissa trash, Danielle screaming at Siggy for using that word in her presence, and Melissa and Teresa storming off

--Anonymous
replies 43Oct 5, 2017 1:32 PM +00:00

Why was Jacqueline fired? She was the last connection to the Manzo-dominated early seasons, which I preferred.

--Anonymous
replies 44Oct 5, 2017 1:34 PM +00:00
I'm not liking Siggy very much this go around. What is this I'm the most talented person on earth stuff?

Me either. She is way, way too much this season. Completely insufferable.

You can always tell which ladies let fame get to their head, because they begin to "act" for the cameras. And Siggy is definitely acting.

That scene in the restaurant at Boca was just cringeworthy. That new lady called it, when she said, "she needs to dial it down." Exactly.

You could just tell that the other ladies at the dinner table were rolling their eyes at her.

But the absolute WORST was when she said she was the smartest person in the world. That really made me sick.

I think that Siggy's ready for a takedown.

--Wow.
replies 45Oct 5, 2017 1:49 PM +00:00

Saggy said she was the most talented person in the world.

--Anonymous
replies 46Oct 5, 2017 2:09 PM +00:00

Siggy was trash before she made that "most talented person" comment. What I find so amusing is that she actually has NO talent.

Her expertise is relationships and there she is fighting with others, breaking up fights, name-calling, and taking credit for the fact that her ex-husband's wife is a normal, decent, likeable person. The reason the three get along isn't because Siggy made her that way and put her relationship expert skills to work. No, it's because that woman happens to be a nice person who doesn't want any conflict.

Siggy actually takes credit for that healthy relationship dynamic, while insulting and schooling grown adults, "See, this is how a relationship with one's ex and his new wife should look, no arguing, no conflict", as if she's the reason it isn't a toxic, dysfunctional relationship. Her ex's wife isn't a troublemaker, that's all there is to it. No talent Siggy needs to get over herself.

--Anonymous
replies 47Oct 5, 2017 4:27 PM +00:00

^Melissa, is that you?

--Anonymous
replies 48Oct 5, 2017 5:23 PM +00:00

^ LOL. I don't think Melissa feels that way about Siggy at all. Those two were actually fine until the recent cake incident. Although Melissa was taken aback about Siggy's recent "I'm the best" comment, but I don't think she hates Siggy or looks down on her. Most of the anger, or most of Melissa's anger, seems to be directed at Tre, with Tre more often than not being the instigator and pot-stirrer, not Melissa.

--Anonymous
replies 49Oct 5, 2017 6:47 PM +00:00

well come on Teresa and Melissa ARE trash. I agree with Siggy it's immature and disrespectful to throw a nice cake like that.

--Anonymous
replies 50Oct 5, 2017 7:23 PM +00:00

^ Yes, I thought that was terrible. I was saying they got along before the cake throwing scene. I didn't blame Siggy for being horrified. I would have been shocked and very hurt. A friend of mine had a cake made for an event very similar to that one in size and detail and it cost $650 and took two days to make. A lot went into it. They just throw it on the floor like a bunch of unruly children. That was awful. I would have been very upset and angry too. I was saying that Melissa and Siggy got along, for the most part, until that happened.

If someone did that to me after I went through all that thought, planning, expense and trouble I would never speak to them again. There would be no second chance. So when I saw the cake throwing scene I decided not to watch the NJ Housewives anymore. They act like a bunch of mean jr. high school bullies. I don't want to watch that juvenile crap.

--r49
replies 51Oct 5, 2017 8:35 PM +00:00

Stupid trashy Siggy dumping her wine out on a table proclaiming she's done with the conversation! Saying she is (and this is a direct quote), "I think I am the most talented human being on the face of the earth." But then she is holier than thou talking about how disrespectful a food fight is. Uh, Siggy... you're in the same camp as everyone else and might actually be leading the way. I can't stand her and its not only because she a loud mouth and a poor judge of character/Trump supporter. Trump supporter, that says a lot about her right there.

--Anonymous
replies 52Oct 5, 2017 9:11 PM +00:00

R52 pretty sure all the Jersey housewives support Trump so they're all in the same boat. I agree Siggy was annoying with what she was saying about herself and her "talents/abilities" but Teresa and Melissa are absolutely trash.

--Anonymous
replies 53Oct 5, 2017 11:40 PM +00:00
Lol, yes there is. He just has around 4-6% body fat and knows how to use shadows to his advantage. There's nothing remarkable about his muscle mass.

I like how you added the “LOL” as if it makes his post seem absurd.

ANYWAY…yeah, that kid is doing steroids. GTFOH

--Anonymous
replies 54Oct 5, 2017 11:51 PM +00:00

his father competed as a bodybuilder so i'm sure he is taking something

--Anonymous
replies 55Oct 6, 2017 7:15 AM +00:00

R53 Yes it's true, all of the NJ Housewives voted for Trump, as well as their spouses. Joe & Mel Gorga, Tre & Juicy, Jac & her husband, and Rosie too, and the others had all spoken highly of Trump and said of course they were going to vote for him, as if it were a no-brainer.

I'm going to stick with NYC Housewives, although they are pretty trashy too. But at least only a few of them voted for Trump, so there's that. Like upthread said, I too am done with NJ. I hope this is their last season so we never have to hear about them again. They really are disgusting filth garbage who do not represent the (90%) majority of NY/NJ Italian-Americans.

--Anonymous
replies 56Oct 6, 2017 11:26 AM +00:00

Rosie voted for Trump? lmao. In NYC we know Luann, Sonja and Ramona all voted for him. That's half the cast. Tinsley might support but didn't vote this past election. That leaves only Bethenny, Dorinda and Carole as Clinton voters.

--Anonymous
replies 57Oct 6, 2017 1:32 PM +00:00

LuMan, Sonja and Ramoaner voted for Trump and as far as the NJ cast I don't think Kathy Wakile voted for Trump and if she didn't than Rosie probably didn't either. Not sure about that but if those two didn't vote for Trump they are the only two out all of NJ cast who didn't. But the rest of the NJ cast (including Danielle) and spouses included as well all voted for Trump. It figures. Like attracts like. NYC cast was split between the two candidates so at least they're not ALL crazy. NJ cast is a different story. ALL are crazy and ALL are awful.

--Anonymous
replies 58Oct 6, 2017 2:05 PM +00:00

I've said it before... I'll say it again. Everyone focuses on Albie being gay and that means they completely forget about Chris....

--The steam room doesn't lie
replies 59Oct 6, 2017 2:11 PM +00:00

Why is anyone acting like any of the people in NJ voted at all?

--Anonymous
replies 60Oct 6, 2017 2:11 PM +00:00

I don't think Melissa voted for Trump because her mom is very outspoken against Trump on Twitter and has retweeted anti police brutality things on Twitter. That doesn't necessarily mean Melissa didn't vote for Trump but it's not like she grew up around the old school Italian conservative views

--Anonymous
replies 61Oct 6, 2017 2:14 PM +00:00

I bet Teresa is hoping Trump pardons her husband or something so he won't be deported

--Anonymous
replies 62Oct 6, 2017 3:33 PM +00:00

These people aren't socially conservative, rather fiscally conservative. I mean, Caroline Manzo's brother is gay and she proudly attended his wedding. And of course; while Albie his straight, his friend is gay, and she accepted him. And EVERYONE loves Rosie. They vote with their wallets.

--Anonymous
replies 63Oct 6, 2017 3:52 PM +00:00
They vote with their wallets

They most certainly don't vote with their brains.

Well, that is if they actually had brains.

--Anonymous
replies 64Oct 6, 2017 3:56 PM +00:00

Siggy heard the threat from producers loud and clear: "Amp up the screaming and fighting or you're fired."

Fake drama is fine as long as it isn't screamingly obvious and dull. That's when people change the channel.

--Anonymous
replies 65Oct 6, 2017 4:00 PM +00:00

NJ is the worst of the franchise. It needs a total overhaul. There's no one remotely rootable.

--Anonymous
replies 66Oct 6, 2017 4:04 PM +00:00

^ It needs to go.

--Anonymous
replies 67Oct 6, 2017 4:37 PM +00:00

R62 That's a good point, only Trump won't pardon him even though Trump is just as bad as Joe with his FOUR bankruptcies and ripping off creditors and contractors alike. Cut from the same cloth except Trump doesn't care about this non-elite jerk in prison who might get deported. He just wanted his vote, nothing more, nothing less.

--Anonymous
replies 68Oct 6, 2017 4:41 PM +00:00

Teresa wrote about her love for Trump in her new book:

If you thought Teresa Giudice revealed all in her post-prison memoir, Turning the Tables, think again.
www.cbs8.com
--Anonymous
replies 69Oct 6, 2017 5:24 PM +00:00

Lock her up

--Anonymous
replies 70Oct 6, 2017 5:28 PM +00:00
Lock her up... again.

Fixed that fo ryou.

--Anonymous
replies 71Oct 6, 2017 5:34 PM +00:00

*for you

--Anonymous
replies 72Oct 6, 2017 5:34 PM +00:00

None of them have a spare brain cell between them. These women are trash. Teresa is scum.

--Anonymous
replies 73Oct 9, 2017 9:47 AM +00:00

Did Tre vote? Felons can’t vote can they?

--Anonymous
replies 74Oct 9, 2017 11:11 AM +00:00

Teresa wrote in her book she wanted to vote for Trump but couldn't because of her felon status lol

--Anonymous
replies 75Oct 9, 2017 12:05 PM +00:00

Siggy, this is not your town, fuck you very much.

--Boca
replies 76Oct 11, 2017 4:11 PM +00:00

Sorry ladies. Alvie has a girlfriend.

7,477 Likes, 93 Comments - @albiemanzo on Instagram: “First time we went to dinner she told me couples that sit on the same side of the table at…”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 77Oct 11, 2017 5:37 PM +00:00

I like Margaret

Siggy is um, a lot and I don't blame everyone for walking out

--Anonymous
replies 78Oct 11, 2017 6:19 PM +00:00

How on earth is Siggy a relationship counselor and then calls her friends trash?

--Anonymous
replies 79Oct 11, 2017 6:22 PM +00:00

but Teresa and Melissa are trash. SIggy was right about that. I mean all of them but to varying degrees. Teresa, Melissa and Danielle are the trashiest of the bunch.

Margaret is not a loyal friend at all.

--Anonymous
replies 80Oct 11, 2017 8:39 PM +00:00
Sorry ladies. Alvie has a girlfriend

So did Liberace, at one point.

Albie is GAY.

--Anonymous
replies 81Oct 11, 2017 8:43 PM +00:00

I have to say Dolores' ex husband is hot. He's a republicunt but he's nice and muscular

--Anonymous
replies 82Oct 11, 2017 8:46 PM +00:00

Frankie is way hotter than Frank Sr.

Frank Sr. is like a fucking caveman.

www.bravotv.com
--Anonymous
replies 83Oct 11, 2017 8:49 PM +00:00

oh the younger Frankie is better looking but I think the father is hot with that body he has

--Anonymous
replies 84Oct 11, 2017 8:52 PM +00:00

Typical short Jersey juice heads.^^

--Anonymous
replies 85Oct 12, 2017 2:39 AM +00:00

Pumping your teen son full of steroids should be a crime

--Anonymous
replies 86Oct 12, 2017 3:09 AM +00:00

How the hell anyone could sit through the two ape siblings crying over their mother after what they did to her on national tv is so fucking beyond me.

They are all disgusting and it makes NJ unwatchable.

--Anonymous
replies 87Oct 12, 2017 12:09 PM +00:00

This season started filming before Danielle was brought back and before Teresa's mother died as well as before Margaret was brought back. Obviously the producers felt none of that produced any episode-worthy footage. Teresa's storyline seems to be only about dealing with her mother's death and looking after her family while her husband is in jail.

--Anonymous
replies 88Oct 12, 2017 12:54 PM +00:00

*as well as before Margaret was brought on.

--R88
replies 89Oct 12, 2017 12:54 PM +00:00

R87 I agree. She also died young. I realize it was from pneumonia that can be deadly but all the endless stress and embarrassment they caused her must have broken her heart and weakened her immune system because a lot of stress over a long period of time will surely do that. She was only 66 yrs old. That's young to die.

All those two, Tre and Joe did, was get into fights and shouting matches with each other, one after another. That poor woman went through hell with them. IIRC, they even ruined her baby granddaughters' Christening party. And then her daughter ends up all over the news for lying to the banks, cheating and embezzlement and ends up in jail so she has a criminal jail-bird daughter in prison for a year, which is very hard on a parent. All Tre cared about was herself and her image.

Then she sees her grandchildren, whom she adored, suffer through all that, plus the imprisonment of her son-in-law. She watched as they cried over their dad going away even though he's a douche. Like any loving grandmother she felt great sorrow for the kids all along. Then there was all of the endless fighting between Tre and Melissa, the two mothers of her grandchildren always shouting and fighting and then aired on TV for all to see. She must have been ashamed especially as she didn't grow up in a world where mothers did that and acted that way; flipping tables, etc.

That's real hard on a mom and grandmother. I honestly think they killed her. She had no other major health conditions or problems and hadn't suffered the loss of a spouse or child, which often leads to early death as well. All that stress with the legal problems and the reality TV insane drama embarrassed and destroyed her. She also had to hold a lot of her pain inside in order to keep the peace with Joe, Tre and Melissa.

The anxiety and stress damaged her immune system, they did her in, and cut her life short is what I am thinking. Adult kids could do that to a parent, especially them. Horrible trash. Poor woman couldn't take anymore. At least she's in peace now.

--Anonymous
replies 90Oct 12, 2017 1:12 PM +00:00

Siggy/Soggy needs a slap to her fucking face.

--Anonymous
replies 91Oct 12, 2017 1:19 PM +00:00

^ I think Siggy's husband wants out of the marriage as he's realizing she's nothing but a disordered narcissist parading around as a relationship coach. She's delusional. I think they will be filing for divorce soon. N's are impossible to be around or to live with, not that he's any prize package either. She's nuts, and I see divorce on the horizon.

The producers are already setting the stage for their upcoming divorce, trying to soften it with "I want you home more often, you work too much" (an issue that can be worked out and especially if one is a relationship coach!) cautiously avoiding the real reason and truth that he really wants out because she's a fucking scary nut job.

LOL. So while you want to slap her fucking face, the producers are trying to help her save face.

--Anonymous
replies 92Oct 12, 2017 1:38 PM +00:00

Is JoGo still getting his poison sucked out by men?

--Anonymous
replies 93Oct 12, 2017 1:48 PM +00:00

Is Frankie hung? Is he legal yet?

--Anonymous
replies 94Oct 12, 2017 1:49 PM +00:00

I think that Siggy and Dolores are coming hard at Melissa Gorga because of what happened last season.

That dinner in Vermont really highlighted what a phony, backstabbing two-faced bitch she really is.

I love how Melissa tries to paint this picture of herself as a demure, faithful wife, when she's really a whore.

Last season, she was completely disloyal to Jacqueline after Jac backed up Melissa for years and years, when she and Teresa were at war. Now that they're friends, Melissa just threw Jacqueline under the bus.

I really hope that Siggy and Dolores take that phony bitch DOWN.

Oh, and it looks like Teresa still hates Melissa. The preview footage shows her saying to Joe Gorga that Melissa is "only a Gorga by marriage." Uh oh!

This time when Teresa tosses Melissa aside, no one will come to her rescue.

--Anonymous
replies 95Oct 12, 2017 2:43 PM +00:00

Say what you want about Melissa, but I'd trade places in a heartbeat if it meant having Joe Gorga's massive meat deeply inside me each and every night. That is one lucky lady.

--Anonymous
replies 96Oct 12, 2017 2:54 PM +00:00

There really is no defense of Teresa.

--Anonymous
replies 97Oct 12, 2017 3:35 PM +00:00

I took Melissa and Jacqueline's Vermont issue as Melissa not wanting to rock the boat and bring it up because she and Teresa were in a good place, and Melissa also stressed last reason that Teresa was on probation and her husband would be pissed at her if Teresa went off the rails while they were together.

Siggy and Delores seemed to have a misplaced rage directed towards Margaret. It's obvious Dolores doesn't like Danielle which probably has something to do with her closeness to the Manzos

--Anonymous
replies 98Oct 12, 2017 4:19 PM +00:00

Teresa uses people and if she can't use them she gets nasty and abusive. I had said in the beginning of this thread (or the previous one) that Teresa will only be decent to Mel and Joe as long as she feels she needs them in Juicy Joe's absence. The day she feels she can get by without her brother and Mel in her life, and can't use them/doesn't need them for anything, is the day she will start abusing them all over again. That's why she was being decent and acting nice to her brother Joe right after Juicy Joe went away.

But come the day she feels she can't use you and doesn't need you for anything she gets verbally abusive. That is actually how all sociopaths operate. It's a very big part of that disorder.

--Anonymous
replies 99Oct 12, 2017 4:23 PM +00:00

R99 - so true. I just don't understand what draws people to Teresa's dumb ass. Her humor level is about 9th grade - she's literally an idiot. She lies and turns on people all the time. Why the fuck do people want to be around her?

It's nauseating. I really don't understand - and how she can draw out sooo much sympathy is just amazing to me. Those snotty potty-mouthed children of hers are also just as bad.

--Anonymous
replies 100Oct 12, 2017 4:45 PM +00:00

I am sure her mother would have been so pleased shoving cameras in her bedroom going through her things.

Two fake assholes.

--Anonymous
replies 101Oct 12, 2017 4:48 PM +00:00

Yes, I agree, good point R101.

To answer your question R100 the people who gravitate towards her are either using her for some gain, whatever that might be, and/or they match her (low) level of emotional maturity. Emotionally mature/non-disordered people don't want to be around people like Teresa or even be associated with them. But those who are also like her in terms of emotional immaturity feel more comfortable around the same. It's a case of 'like attracts like.' No doubt her fans are also emotionally stunted white trash.

So, the attraction to her is not because she has charisma or some special gift or talent for keeping friends.

In fact, all of her relationships are superficial and conditional. They are not genuine by any stretch of the imagination, which means they are not lasting friendships. I could see Teresa being all alone in 15-20 yrs when she is older and her kids are on their own because she'll have burned through all of the emotionally stunted crazies like herself and anyone else, like the few co-dependent enablers still hanging on, will have moved on and have nothing to do with her by then. And possibly also her own children. I would not be surprised if one or more of her four daughters estranged from her in 10 years or so because she is so toxic. In fact I'll be surprised if they don't.

--r99
replies 102Oct 12, 2017 7:18 PM +00:00

Tell me what you think of Danielle after listening to this.

HOLY. SHIT.

This makes me never want to get in a relationship. Ever.

Extremely disturbing.

I think I am done with reality tv. These people are deranged and criminal.

Danielle Staub has made her triumphant Real Housewives of New Jersey return — hoping to sell a new image with fans. However, according to an ex-lover, viewers have only seen a glimpse of the real D…
All About The Tea | Celebrity, Hollywood, Reality TV Entertainment News
--Anonymous
replies 103Oct 14, 2017 6:03 AM +00:00

You guys do realize that Theresa is simply an IDIOT? She is basically a 12 year old girl. The emotional and intellectual level of a 10-13 year old girl. If you really watch her and her behavior, it kind of sums her up. Touch of sociopathy as well. She's as deep as a plate. But again she's stunted.

R95 is my RHONJ Spirit Twin. You make me want to continue watching this trash because now I know that someone agrees with me!!

--Anonymous
replies 104Oct 14, 2017 6:08 AM +00:00

Their intro lines are not good.

--Anonymous
replies 105Oct 14, 2017 6:34 AM +00:00

Danielle is nuts that was clear from season 1. Teresa is an ignorant, stupid narcissist. Melissa is a manipulative user. They all deserve each other. I love how they're pretending that Melissa and Danielle weren't in contact via social media season 2 talking shit about Teresa. Remember at the reunion when Teresa blew up at Danielle over not being there for Melissa's son's birth? Melissa told her that.

Jacqueline should be back next season to expose them all

--Anonymous
replies 106Oct 14, 2017 9:03 AM +00:00

I've never watched these shows, but out of curiosity, did they ever get David Attenborough to narrate when the Guidice girls were on?

--Anonymous
replies 107Oct 14, 2017 9:16 AM +00:00

MELISSA: "I love Margaret, she's great! While we were in Boca we bonded.... cause we're in the same industry."

No, opportunistic bitch. All she represents to you is someone you can use. Nothing, more, nothing less.

You met someone who has exactly what you desperately need and want, success and extensive knowledge of the retail fashion industry, a dream come true, at least for you, not her. And what you think of as "a bond" is really you preying on her and using her for her insights and extensive knowledge. There is no bond. Only thing is, when Margaret figures that out, that you are a user, (and she will, much sooner than later) she is going to throw you some crumbs, mess with your head, and the resulting drama will be ugly.

--Anonymous
replies 108Oct 18, 2017 5:20 PM +00:00

This show is worse than OC this season. I think it's time to put NJ out of its misery.

--Anonymous
replies 109Oct 18, 2017 5:42 PM +00:00

Siggy and Dolores are unbearable

--Anonymous
replies 110Oct 18, 2017 6:37 PM +00:00

Really r110? What's more unbearable is the ape and her forced "friendship" with tranny Melissa and Danielle. I mean are her stans as dumb as she is not to see through this?

And the Gorga house scenes are cringe-worthy.

--Anonymous
replies 111Oct 18, 2017 6:41 PM +00:00

I like pig tails.

--Anonymous
replies 112Oct 18, 2017 8:14 PM +00:00

pretty dull episode. I don't like any of the women especially Teresa, but Siggy did herself no favors in this episode. Talking about "destroying" Margaret? People are going to think she's serious which goes against her whole relationship expert career.

Kim D should be a full-time housewife. I can't wait for the episode when she calls Teresa out

--Anonymous
replies 113Oct 18, 2017 8:34 PM +00:00

Siggy, the self-proclaimed relationship expert, is not a relationship expert. I know I would never go to her for advice or counseling. All she does is quote other people. Although she does have a knack for selecting (and repeating) the most relevant and profound expressions and quotes. She also lacks real insights into human behavior. And how can she teach others not to get caught up in the drama when that's exactly what she is doing, just to name one issue among many others.

You can call yourself anything you want but if you don't live the role and live up to the role then you are not one, or you are only one in your own mind. If most people don't think you are a relationship expert (or any other title) than you are not one. Siggy is a relationship expert in her own head, but not considered one by most others. She doesn't live up to the role as she doesn't even practice what she preaches. At best she's a low-rated, amateur relationship advisor, far from an expert.

--Anonymous
replies 114Oct 19, 2017 7:23 AM +00:00

These women are all hideous on the inside and outside. They're all famewhores. Good, decent people aren't desperate for fame and don't showcase their lives for the world to see.

--Anonymous
replies 115Oct 19, 2017 7:26 AM +00:00

The last good moment on this series was Rosie storming around backstage at the reunion, growling like Godzilla.

--Anonymous
replies 116Oct 19, 2017 7:45 AM +00:00

The NJ Housewives are becoming painful to watch. They are batshit crazy.

And Mel telling Tre to be more forceful with her kids instead of constantly appeasing them is true, but telling that to a sociopath will surely backfire. Real bad idea. Tre is way too immature to deal with the truth and have a mature, mother-to-mother open discussion about it. Mel is too stupid and clueless to figure out that Tre is mental. Vindictive Tre is going to get even with Mel for saying that in a big way. That will be too ugly for me to watch as her ugly revenge plays out in the upcoming episodes.

I can also see the whole restaurant thing going south and Joe & Mel getting divorced next year. And who the hell hurls a $900 custom-made specialty cake on the restaurant floor? Awful. And who the hell buys a fucking restaurant without telling their wife and only sharing it with their troublemaker sister. The story lines are getting too stupid and painful to watch.

Last night's episode was the last for me. It's just too painful to watch this insanity plus crazy Tre trying to be her kid's best friend. The kids obviously don't like it and certainly aren't benefiting from that idiotic, ineffective parenting style either. Ridiculous. Done.

--Anonymous
replies 117Oct 26, 2017 5:05 AM +00:00

The ape and her midget brother want to make their mother/parents proud? What in the fuck? Shameful and embarrassing after what millions witnessed on camera. That poor woman probably died of disgust at their behavior.

--Anonymous
replies 118Oct 26, 2017 5:15 AM +00:00

R117 it shouldn't be painful for you lol. Stay and laugh with us at these idiots

Dolores is turning up this season I see

--Anonymous
replies 119Oct 26, 2017 6:48 AM +00:00

^ Maybe you're right but what I also can't stand is that they look horrible. All of them. I mean really horrible.

All that arguing and fighting and endless conflict and drama makes you ugly and they are really looking bad. Very unattractive. They look unhealthy too because all that arguing is unhealthy. The anger and hostility has destroyed their looks, not that the ape was ever good looking to begin with lol.

Melissa, Siggy, Dolores all look terrible, older than their age, like they are up all night drinking and drugging when it's from all the fighting and anger. And don't even get me started on Danielle. Aside from being a sociopath like Teresa she is even more frightening to look at. They shouldn't have brought Danielle back.

--Anonymous
replies 120Oct 26, 2017 8:42 AM +00:00

Siggy's reactions to her histrionics are hilarious.

Siggy: "Why won't you talk to me? Everything I do annoys you". *starts crying*

Josh "I'm going to my room." *leaves the room, muttering* " I don't know what I did"

--Anonymous
replies 121Oct 26, 2017 8:50 AM +00:00

*Siggy's son's reactions

--R121
replies 122Oct 26, 2017 8:50 AM +00:00

Her son made it seem that Siggy's act is jus for the cameras. Could she be normal when not filming?

--Anonymous
replies 123Oct 26, 2017 9:20 AM +00:00

Siggy embarassing Melissa at her party was so hard to watch

--Anonymous
replies 124Oct 26, 2017 10:00 AM +00:00

Siggy is annoying but I enjoyed seeing her embarrass Melissa. Anyone should be embarrassed for throwing a cake. Clearly from Melissa's reaction, she knows she and Teresa were in the wrong. If she really believed she did nothing wrong, she wouldn't have been embarrassed. I just wish Teresa had also been there when Siggy poled her friends. Teresa hates to be seen as wrong and would have shown how awful she is again with an outburst.

--Anonymous
replies 125Oct 26, 2017 10:08 AM +00:00

"Square tits!"

--Anonymous
replies 126Oct 26, 2017 12:43 PM +00:00

So do we believe Danielle or do we believe Dolores?

Regardless, I'm still #TeamDolores. If she did say that Teresa is all about the money and can't be trusted, she is spot on. And Dolores' hot son is a huge plus.

--Anonymous
replies 127Oct 26, 2017 1:01 PM +00:00

we know Danielle is a liar. I don't care if she's lying this time or she twisted Dolores' words. Danielle is fun for the show but I hate that she's aligned with Teresa. Teresa vs. Danielle is more fun. I'm hoping they'll be feuding at the reunion

--Anonymous
replies 128Oct 26, 2017 1:31 PM +00:00

They all fucking have to die in a grease fire, fucking vapid pieces of dog shit, lazy bitches. Especially you, Mommy. Fucking felony whore.

--Melanoma
replies 129Oct 26, 2017 1:41 PM +00:00

Even if Dolores actually thought that about Teresa, certainly Danielle would be THE LAST person on earth she would say it to.

If Dolores really thought that about Tre (and maybe she did think it since it is true) she would have told Siggy, but not pot-stirring, pathological 'Disordered Danielle.' Aside from Dolores not having a history of lying, that is why I do not believe Danielle, the one with a history of lying. So I am totally on Delores' side here.

Tre is seeking revenge on Delores, although as usual without a valid reason, which is why she said she had to think about it. What's there to think about? If I were Dolores I would never speak to Tre again for doubting me. But I am sure their BRAVO Contract states that they have to continue interacting with each other for the cameras. That's too bad because I think Dolores is good people and that Tre and Danielle (and Melissa too) are highly toxic.

--Anonymous
replies 130Oct 26, 2017 1:55 PM +00:00

Forgot to ADD after "I would never speak to Tre again" *and Melissa as well for throwing the cake that my best friend Siggy clearly went out of her way to have made for her and for failing to see that was outrageously fucked up and apologize.*

--r130
replies 131Oct 26, 2017 1:59 PM +00:00

Will no one start that grease fire?

--Anonymous
replies 132Oct 26, 2017 2:05 PM +00:00

Where is the ratings troll? Because the rating suck.

--Anonymous
replies 133Oct 26, 2017 2:09 PM +00:00

I was wondering the same thing, R127.

Neither Dolores nor Danielle seems to have any good reason to be lying about this, so it makes the situation that more confusing.

--Anonymous
replies 134Oct 26, 2017 3:34 PM +00:00

R134 see R130

--Anonymous
replies 135Oct 26, 2017 4:21 PM +00:00

Why are we seeing so little of Frankie this season? Last season was all "look at his jailbait abs!" all the time, and this season, nothing.

--Anonymous
replies 136Oct 26, 2017 4:27 PM +00:00

That's the thanks Dolores gets for all she's done for Teresa including all the support and help she gave to her family while she was incarcerated for almost a year. Dolores also helped with Gia's parties and IIRC she did a lot of the cooking for them in Teresa's absence. Now she's being accused of something she probably didn't say. Teresa is mean and ungrateful.

One of these days, maybe after Housewives ends and her kids are older many family members will wise up and estrange from Teresa and her "friends" will get fed up and dump her. Her kids will probably distance themselves from her after they go away to college. When she's older she'll have alienated everyone by then and end up all alone. I can see that happening.

--Anonymous
replies 137Oct 26, 2017 8:01 PM +00:00

Dolores reaction was over the top which makes me wonder....

On the other hand Danielle is a viper, or at least can be....

I think the producers want as much interpersonal drama as possible and are pinballing it around amongst these basic bitches.

--Anonymous
replies 138Oct 26, 2017 8:35 PM +00:00

Teresa displays absolutely no loyalty to anyone except herself. She seems like she would be a terrible friend. I don't understand what her "fans" see in her that has them so enthralled.

--Anonymous
replies 139Oct 26, 2017 8:38 PM +00:00

What the fuck happened to Danielle's face? She looks like a freak. OMFG. How much surgery, filler, botox, and whatever else did that bitch have done in the last few years? She looks like a fucking carnival freakshow. Or a wax museum model. Seriously freaky.

--Anonymous
replies 140Oct 26, 2017 8:46 PM +00:00

Danielle has obviously had a lot of work done, but then again, she's like pushing 60 or something so it's not surprising.

--Anonymous
replies 141Oct 26, 2017 8:51 PM +00:00

Joe Gorga is fucking HOT and needs to get his dick over here immediately.

--Anonymous
replies 142Oct 26, 2017 9:48 PM +00:00

^ Hope you don't mind getting your hair pulled and clothes ripped off. He's an animal.

--Melissa
replies 143Oct 27, 2017 5:10 PM +00:00

DL Is one of the ugliest boards in the world for making fun of me!!

--Anonymous
replies 144Nov 1, 2017 5:46 PM +00:00
DL Is one of the ugliest boards in the world for making fun of me!!

Shut up, Soggy!

--Anonymous
replies 145Nov 1, 2017 6:12 PM +00:00

Is Kathy's cannoli business still booming?

--Anonymous
replies 146Nov 1, 2017 6:14 PM +00:00

Frankie is on WWHL right now, without a shirt. His abs are no longer chiseled, although they're still there. His pecs are bigger, but overall he looks a little bloated.

--Anonymous
replies 147Nov 1, 2017 6:31 PM +00:00

I was a bit concerned last night when the camera zoomed in on Frankie's face. Only 18 and already prominent forehead wrinkles. WTF

I love how Teresa won't accept the criticism that Melissa, her brother and even her own oldest daughter say she's too easy on her kids

--Anonymous
replies 148Nov 2, 2017 7:40 PM +00:00

Teresa is kinda dumb. And I think she is in denial about her parenting. All this is obvious, I know, but in her defense she feels like she let her kids down.

--Anonymous
replies 149Nov 2, 2017 7:42 PM +00:00

Frankie is so damned hot.

Every single person on that set was hot and bothered. Gabrielle Union, Andy Cohen, and even the figure skater!

Damn, I would be weak in the knees if he was standing next to me shirtless.

pbs.twimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 150Nov 2, 2017 7:43 PM +00:00

I don't really watch this show, but looking at the picture at R83, I was wondering if his mom is black? Never would have guessed that at all.

--Anonymous
replies 151Nov 2, 2017 8:00 PM +00:00
I was wondering if his mom is black?

Sicilians are a real mix of Mediterranean people.

Countries that border the Mediterranean have been breeding with each other for over 2000 years.

Egypt, Israel, Greece, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, etc., have been invading and conquering since before the year 0.

Without a doubt, they share an ethnic mix.

--Anonymous
replies 152Nov 2, 2017 8:04 PM +00:00

Dolores probably has some Berber in her

--Anonymous
replies 153Nov 2, 2017 8:11 PM +00:00

If you were to take an Algerian or Tunisian, and say that they were Italian, most people wouldn't know the difference.

Kathy's husband Richie is Lebanese, and he said that Kathy's father thought he was Italian.

This guy here is Algerian.

i.imgur.com
--Anonymous
replies 154Nov 2, 2017 8:16 PM +00:00

This guy is Algerian.

benyoucef.com
--Anonymous
replies 155Nov 2, 2017 8:17 PM +00:00

This guy is Lebanese.

i.pinimg.com
--Anonymous
replies 156Nov 2, 2017 8:18 PM +00:00

Ali Hamoud from Lebanon.

1.bp.blogspot.com
--Anonymous
replies 157Nov 2, 2017 8:24 PM +00:00

I'm liking the pig tailed bitch. She is in it and not at all flustered by Soggy's histrionics. Soggy had a face lift? How old is she? I think Danielle is making shit up. Sure Tre is obsessed with $ because that crooked bitch has bills to pay. I would be too. I think Danielle just twisted it around. And, what was with the end of the last episode, out of no where Danielle start shit at Dolores is leaving, like oops gotta get my camera time in. Very unsubtle calculation. Danielle needs to up her game and do something about that jet black hair.

--Anonymous
replies 158Nov 3, 2017 7:00 AM +00:00

^ I thought it was hilarious when Dolores making fun of her pigtails referred to her as Ellie May Clampett.

--LOL
replies 159Nov 3, 2017 8:53 AM +00:00

Miss Cohen was so pervy with the roid case. Very weird.

--Anonymous
replies 160Nov 3, 2017 5:28 PM +00:00

In light of Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer, Andy needs to calm it down. I know Frankie is 18 but ... He's only 18.

--Anonymous
replies 161Nov 3, 2017 5:40 PM +00:00

He can be pervy to "of age" on his show (for better or worse) he just can't be peddling drugs to guests or do it too conspicuously.

--Anonymous
replies 162Nov 3, 2017 5:49 PM +00:00

Last time Frankie was on WWHL, before he was 18, Andy and Reza were perving on him pretty openly. I wouldn't be surprised if one of both tried to blow him in the green room.

--Anonymous
replies 163Nov 3, 2017 6:01 PM +00:00

I love Delores and think she is glamorous trash.

--Anonymous
replies 164Nov 3, 2017 6:07 PM +00:00

Interesting that the reunion is currently scheduled to be filmed November 30th. The season just started a few weeks ago. I wonder if this season is shorter than the others or they're just doing it so Andy has all of December to try and get in to as many celeb holiday parties as possible? The last 2 years, the trend for all the housewives' shows has been to film the reunion when there are 2-3 episodes left.

--Anonymous
replies 165Nov 3, 2017 6:34 PM +00:00

Frankie can't hold a candle to this! Hottest Houseson evah! BOW TO HIS BEAUTY!

media-ima002.globaltalentsystems.com
--Anonymous
replies 166Nov 3, 2017 6:49 PM +00:00
Frankie is so damned hot.

Yeah, he is. How old is he?

--Anonymous
replies 167Nov 4, 2017 12:13 AM +00:00

Grandpa Cohen being a perv to him and having him shirtless with his mother right there was extra creepy, proving once again that he has the mentality of a 12yo girl.

--Anonymous
replies 168Nov 4, 2017 4:09 AM +00:00

Loved Dolores's Ellie May Clampett reference. Good one!

--Anonymous
replies 169Nov 4, 2017 4:32 AM +00:00

Re Danielle... I think at the end of the day, she really wants to be a part of the "cool girls"... This has been blatantly obvious since season 1 when she desperately tried to be friends with Dina and Caroline even though they didn't want to give her the time of day. She'd rather you hate her than totally forget she exists.

--Anonymous
replies 170Nov 4, 2017 11:41 AM +00:00

Why is the criminal ape untouchable on this show? Why isn't anyone allowed to call out her shit?

--Anonymous
replies 171Nov 4, 2017 11:45 AM +00:00

Jacqueline did last season but got the villain edit and most NJ fans hated her for it. They've turned on Siggy and Dolores now despite the fact that neither has really said anything bad about Teresa yet.

Ratings are going down because people like to see others fighting with Teresa. The ratings were highest when Melissa and Kathy converted Jacqueline and Caroline to their side. The producers made a huge mistake though centering the show around Teresa for 3 seasons (#3-5).

I would like Jacqueline and Caroline to come back next year and cuss her out again but hat's probably doubtful.

--Anonymous
replies 172Nov 4, 2017 11:51 AM +00:00

Bring 'em ALL back gladiator style!

--Anonymous
replies 173Nov 4, 2017 11:55 AM +00:00

Ratings were not that great last season either.

Perhaps fans were just sick of watching Bravo turn a criminal into a victim?

Now the dumb bitch and her midget brother are crying over trying to make their dead mother proud? Where were those tears when they caused a fist-fight brawl at a christening for the cameras to follow or when they were trashing each other for millions to see?

--Anonymous
replies 174Nov 4, 2017 2:00 PM +00:00

^ That's really what killed her so young, at age 66.

--Anonymous
replies 175Nov 4, 2017 3:33 PM +00:00

people were excited about having Danielle back but it's a letdown that she's team Teresa. I guarantee the numbers would be much higher if Danielle was still calling her out. Remember in season 2 when Danielle said in the country club that Teresa's house was in foreclosure? That was before the headlines starting talking about the financial and legal troubles of the Giudices. Teresa got so mad because she knew it was true. Then at the reunion when Danielle said Teresa had not acknowledged her brother's just-born son at the time? Obviously she had been communicating with Melissa throughout season 2.

It's just bizarre to see Teresa, Melissa and Danielle all so friendly now. fake as hell and boring

--Anonymous
replies 176Nov 4, 2017 4:15 PM +00:00

r176, it's even worse because the viewers know the truth. We know the tranny ratted out the ape to the prostitution whore.

--Anonymous
replies 177Nov 4, 2017 5:07 PM +00:00

The good ol days of Teresa vs. Danielle clip #1

Teresa from Real housewives of New Jersey flipping table from Finale Directors Cut
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 178Nov 4, 2017 5:54 PM +00:00

Teresa vs. Danielle clip #2 the country club scene

Real housewives of new jersey, season 2. teresa and danielle's second confrontation at the country club
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 179Nov 4, 2017 5:55 PM +00:00

Teresa vs. Danielle clip #3 reunion fight lmao @ Andy getting pushed

Teresa is out of control. Needs to watch her mouth!!! Danielle brought up a lie about Teresa not visiting her nephew and then Bravo edited it to look more su...
YouTube
--Anonymous
replies 180Nov 4, 2017 5:55 PM +00:00

^ Teresa grunted like a wildebeest lol

--Anonymous
replies 181Nov 4, 2017 5:58 PM +00:00

and notice how Jacqueline and Caroline tried stopping Teresa from further embarrassing herself, yet Teresa would later go on to say they "were never real friends to her". Clearly Teresa is the one who doesn't know how to be a loyal friend

--Anonymous
replies 182Nov 4, 2017 5:59 PM +00:00

"Did I look classy?"

--Teresa
replies 183Nov 4, 2017 6:40 PM +00:00

Frankie's def on roids and hgh - his whole face is growing and he is getting a cromag forehead - a sure sign of HGH abuse.

--Anonymous
replies 184Nov 4, 2017 6:49 PM +00:00

Teresa is such trash, but at least she made for some interesting TV, now she's just boring.

--Anonymous
replies 185Nov 5, 2017 5:57 AM +00:00

How did some of these people make their money? Teresa mentioned that Joe got his GED in jail. His GED.

Melissa was a stripper?

Siggy is a nutcase and she gives advice to people?

--Anonymous
replies 186Nov 5, 2017 6:20 AM +00:00

R186 Melissa actually has a degree in Elementary Education, don't know about the rest

--Anonymous
replies 187Nov 5, 2017 7:48 AM +00:00

Melissa was working as a bartender when she met Joe Gorga so while she has a teaching degree, I don't think she ever worked as a teacher.

--Anonymous
replies 188Nov 5, 2017 9:30 AM +00:00

Melissa attended a school most have never heard about, New Jersey City College, and that some have said she attended but didn't finish. Not sure though. Supposedly a degree from this Tier 2 school is akin to a community college degree and nothing wrong with that. But it doesn't mean much to many employers unless you transfer and get a 4-yr degree from a school that is rated Tier 1, like Monmouth University or Rutgers, or Montclair State, etc.

She never taught school, not even for just a year or two (which is very odd) especially since she "graduated" at a time when elementary teaching jobs were available either because she didn't complete her degree or her grades were too low to be considered and/or she didn't get certified. Or maybe it was the school she graduated from and her low GPA that turned off employers.

But really, who the hell spends 4 years in college, puts out all that money/loans, investment in time and money, to NEVER work a day in that field? Whatever. Melissa is a full of shit exaggerator and liar.

--Anonymous
replies 189Nov 5, 2017 9:38 AM +00:00

Melissa was obviously looking for a sugar daddy, she got Joe Gorga.

--Anonymous
replies 190Nov 5, 2017 9:56 AM +00:00

Welcome back scumbag!!!

--My new catchphrase
replies 191Nov 5, 2017 6:15 PM +00:00

They are poising Margaret to be the much needed Dorinda of this franchise

--Anonymous
replies 192Nov 5, 2017 9:36 PM +00:00

OK I finally watched the WWHL from this past Wednesday when Gabrielle Union and Dolores were on. It was so awkward to see Frankie surprise his mother while being shirtless.

--Anonymous
replies 193Nov 5, 2017 9:42 PM +00:00

Did Gabrielle discussing ass eating with Dolores?

--Anonymous
replies 194Nov 5, 2017 11:05 PM +00:00

^ *discuss*

--Anonymous
replies 195Nov 5, 2017 11:05 PM +00:00

Frankie is hot. Is he legal yet?

--Anonymous
replies 196Nov 6, 2017 5:29 AM +00:00

wow Teresa's kids and father got FRIED in the sun.

--Anonymous
replies 197Nov 8, 2017 9:46 PM +00:00

How nice that the criminal ape gets to take a vacation with her 4 trolls.

--Anonymous
replies 198Nov 9, 2017 2:59 AM +00:00

It's interesting how Tre is saying her husband got her into this situation. Like she was totally oblivious.

--Anonymous
replies 199Nov 9, 2017 1:12 PM +00:00

Supposedly Juicy has found himself a pussyboy during his unfortunate incarceration.

blindgossip.com
--Anonymous
replies 200Nov 9, 2017 1:18 PM +00:00
How nice that the criminal ape gets to take a vacation with her 4 trolls.

Hey, leave me the fuck out of it!

As you can see from nearly every episode of this show, I want absolutely nothing to do with these morons. Hell, I don't even look like them!

images-production.global.ssl.fastly.net
--Gabriella, the "quiet one"
replies 201Nov 9, 2017 1:29 PM +00:00

Gia's boyfriend at link.

How in the hell old is he?? He looks at least 25. She's not even 18.

www.bravotv.com
--Anonymous
replies 202Nov 9, 2017 1:30 PM +00:00

Um, that could be anyone, R200.

Nothing in the BI even remotely resembles Juicy Joe, except the jail part.

--Anonymous
replies 203Nov 9, 2017 1:32 PM +00:00

R199 Sociopaths never admit to wrongdoing. Everything is always everyone else's fault, not theirs. That's a huge part of the disorder.

--Anonymous
replies 204Nov 9, 2017 2:15 PM +00:00

wow ratings DROPPING this season. They fell last season too and the one before that. Bravo really needs to get the message that most of the viewers do not want to see Teresa edited in a sympathetic light. Her supporters may be very vocal online but they're clearly in the minority.

--Anonymous
replies 205Nov 9, 2017 11:34 PM +00:00

Ratings are dropping because they've been arguing for a cake for 7 episodes. They're also down overall because not everybody is ok with Bravo giving that felon a victim edit.

--Anonymous
replies 206Nov 10, 2017 1:04 AM +00:00

There is nothing salvageable about this shit show. Just cancel it and be done.

--Anonymous
replies 207Nov 10, 2017 2:56 AM +00:00

I have a question for those who are familiar with the state of New Jersey... I rewatched some earlier episodes from previous seasons and Teresa brought up that Melissa was from South Jersey and it sounded like she meant it in a not so nice... Melissa's accent is a little different sounding but what's the difference between North/South?

--Anonymous
replies 208Nov 10, 2017 1:45 PM +00:00

South Jersey = rurale-sque trash North Jersey (think metro region) = more cosmopolitan

--I am guessing that is the distinction being sought
replies 209Nov 10, 2017 1:59 PM +00:00

How childish of Teresa but then from an emotional standpoint she is a child. She'll find any excuse to insult others including what part of the state they are from and then painting everyone from that part of the state in the same light. I am not from NJ and don't really know the difference, but really. So fucking stupid and jr high school-like.

I think the ratings are gradually going to continue to drop. They are as close to done as can be. No one wants to watch a convicted felon who is married to a convicted felon all while acting like an innocent victim and a 14 yr old with conduct disorder all rolled up into one.

They should air the next few episodes to finish out the season and be done with it.... permanently.

--Anonymous
replies 210Nov 10, 2017 3:08 PM +00:00

R210 To be fair, this was during Season 3 when Melissa and Teresa weren't in a good place. Joe Gorga even brought up the difference in how Melissa was raised vs the traditional way he and Teresa were brought up. He brought up something about being offended that Melissa made him manwiches and Teresa didn't like that their wedding was not traditional Italian

--Anonymous
replies 211Nov 10, 2017 3:20 PM +00:00

R210 there's no gradual. This season has been the lowest since season 1 and this week's was only 1.1 million.

--Anonymous
replies 212Nov 10, 2017 5:37 PM +00:00

Melissa is Italian too? She looks mixed race to me.

--Anonymous
replies 213Nov 11, 2017 4:13 AM +00:00

She looks tranny to me.

--Anonymous
replies 214Nov 11, 2017 4:18 AM +00:00

I think Melissa might be Sicilian

--Anonymous
replies 215Nov 11, 2017 7:22 AM +00:00

Part Puerto Rican I think

--Anonymous
replies 216Nov 11, 2017 7:23 AM +00:00

Melissa and Dolores probably have some Berber in them. Teresa looks very Middle Eastern. Siggy is a Mizrahi Jew. We don't know Margaret's maiden name so not sure if she's Italian. Danielle looks Sicilian but her last name was Merrill before she changed it.

--Anonymous
replies 217Nov 11, 2017 8:24 AM +00:00

R217 In Season 2 Danielle said she was born to a 15 year old mother in Italy and was adopted

--Anonymous
replies 218Nov 11, 2017 12:01 PM +00:00

Does Missy still have her dick or is she post-op?

--Anonymous
replies 219Nov 11, 2017 12:45 PM +00:00

This Siggy Bean Flicker is one brush stroke of rouge away from looking like a Sephora saleswoman.

--Anonymous
replies 220Nov 11, 2017 12:49 PM +00:00
Does Missy still have her dick or is she post-op?

We all know that Joe Gorga loves cock, so...

--Anonymous
replies 221Nov 11, 2017 12:59 PM +00:00

I think Siggy looks a lot like Brielle (Kim Z's daughter)

i.dailymail.co.uk
--Anonymous
replies 222Nov 11, 2017 1:25 PM +00:00

lmao Siggy is like 50 and Zolciak's daughter is 20ish. Shows how bad Zolciak's plastic surgery was

--Anonymous
replies 223Nov 11, 2017 1:45 PM +00:00

R223 She's exactly 20. I thought she was older for some reason

--Anonymous
replies 224Nov 11, 2017 2:43 PM +00:00

What is Mizrahi? Is that like Sephardic?

--Anonymous
replies 225Nov 12, 2017 4:56 AM +00:00

I think Marge is also Jewish.

--Anonymous
replies 226Nov 12, 2017 4:56 AM +00:00

R225 those are the Jews whose families stayed in the Middle East over the centuries. Siggy's mother was born in Iraq

--Anonymous
replies 227Nov 12, 2017 8:02 AM +00:00

The entire lot of them is beyond vile, but I wouldn't mind lining Franke and Joe G up and commanding them to engage in receptive anal intercourse.

--Anonymous
replies 228Nov 13, 2017 9:56 AM +00:00

I'd enjoy watching a fourgy with Frankie, JoGo, and JoGo's two brothers-in-law.

--Anonymous
replies 229Nov 13, 2017 10:00 AM +00:00

Siggy's husband to Siggy at the dinner table: "I love your passion at your events and how you elevate the people who attend."

If that wasn't rehearsed I don't what is. She elevates people. WTF?

The only thing Siggy does is take their money. She quotes some of the best quotes out there and takes their money for it. Laughing all the way to the bank.

--What a joke.
replies 230Nov 13, 2017 2:38 PM +00:00

I can't see her business booming after this. She's coming off terrible and Margaret is coming off great

--Anonymous
replies 231Nov 13, 2017 6:33 PM +00:00

Funny we don't see these famehos anymore.

109 Likes, 6 Comments - Kim Pirrella (@kimpirrella) on Instagram: “My current situation on a gorgeous night! #kayaking”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 232Nov 13, 2017 6:47 PM +00:00

Damn, Joe Pirrella is so hot R232.

He really seemed to be attached to Joe Gorga the first time they both appeared on the show. Like DL lovers.

I wish he would be on the show more often.

159 Likes, 9 Comments - Kim Pirrella (@kimpirrella) on Instagram: “NYC baby! #anniversaryweekend #26years #happyplace #rockefellercenter”
Instagram
--Anonymous
replies 233Nov 13, 2017 6:57 PM +00:00

R233 Whatever came out of his sexting scandal? That and the journalist allegedly seeing him in a gay bar was sweeped over real quick

--Anonymous
replies 234Nov 13, 2017 7:34 PM +00:00

R231 Whose business?

--Anonymous
replies 235Nov 13, 2017 9:20 PM +00:00

I thought it was the other brother-in-law who was the rumored gay one?

--Anonymous
replies 236Nov 14, 2017 2:48 AM +00:00

The women's retreat was amateurish and stupid. Vicki, the divorce lawyer and mediation expert who used to have her own show, tarnished her once great image by being part of this ridiculousness. She should have stayed away from this shit-show. She had to lead the indoor presentation as well as that outdoor relationship exercise because Siggy is not qualified or talented or knowledgeable to do what she thinks she can do.

Aside from having a good therapist whose words she repeats, Siggy also regurjitates famous quotes and expressions. Nothing original comes from her mouth. Siggy is fucking delusional. She is not qualified to be a relationship expert. Look how she acts and responds to conflict. That alone screams "messed up and immature."

The attendees were ripped off. I doubt they got their money's worth. Unless they were paid to attend, which is highly possible. The show's producers seem to be doing everything to get Siggy's "career" off the ground. I think it's hopeless.

But Vicki really messed up her positive image by getting involved with these low-life, emotionally stunted assholes and especially the likes of sociopath Teresa and scary Danielle. She didn't need to get involved. Bad idea. Vicki was successful on her own and now she's associated with these low-life's who haven't matured a day beyond high school. She's lowered herself to their level, the level of low-life's.

--Anonymous
replies 237Nov 15, 2017 5:53 PM +00:00

How the hell did this season even get approved? There is no where to go with this franchise.

--Anonymous
replies 238Nov 15, 2017 6:11 PM +00:00

^ Since it did they should just finish out the season, only a few episodes left for this season and then end it.

--Anonymous
replies 239Nov 15, 2017 6:50 PM +00:00

The BIL who supposedly got busted in the gay bar is Scottie Simpson, Melissa's sister Lysa's husband—the bearish guy next to Joey P @R20.

--Anonymous
replies 240Nov 15, 2017 7:12 PM +00:00

First on the left in the pic at 20, R240?

--Anonymous
replies 241Nov 15, 2017 7:54 PM +00:00

I would do all four of the guys in the pic at R20, except for the first guy on the left. He looks like a bottom. :oP

--Anonymous
replies 242Nov 15, 2017 7:55 PM +00:00

I lost it when Siggy was boo hooing over the nicknames people have her in high school... Siggarette!

--Anonymous
replies 243Nov 15, 2017 7:58 PM +00:00

Sigger

--Large Marge
replies 244Nov 15, 2017 8:05 PM +00:00

If the producers don't give Teresa the villain edit again next season, I think the show is finished. She's not intelligent and is not a nice person. Very selfish. No wonder she's a deplorable. Her "she's an immigrant" rant against Sofia Vergara further highlighted her ignorance. I don't blame Sofia for not wanting to take a pic with her or chat. Teresa is a trashy felon.

--Anonymous
replies 245Nov 16, 2017 12:04 AM +00:00

A trainwreck for a relationship counselor. Just what everyone needs.

--Margaret
replies 246Nov 16, 2017 11:51 AM +00:00

Siggy's son is her own child, right? I had to rewind. I swear when Margaret was talking about her step-children, she also said Siggy's step-son.

--Anonymous
replies 247Nov 17, 2017 5:57 AM +00:00
First on the left in the pic at 20, [R240]?

The guy in the burgundy shirt

--R240
replies 248Nov 17, 2017 6:05 AM +00:00
What the fuck kind of name is "Siggy" anyway?

Her real name is Sigalit, Hebrew for "Violet."

--Anonymous
replies 249Nov 17, 2017 6:09 AM +00:00

Margaret said her step-children stopped talking to her years ago when she cheated on their father. Does anyone know if the mother of her step-children is still alive because if so, there's your answer. She is rightfully so expecting loyalty from her children. And I don't blame her.

I am sure that affair created drama that caused pain for the kids (along with many sordid details Margaret conveniently left out) and that Margaret didn't give a shit about since she seems to have no feelings for anyone but herself.

--Anonymous
replies 250Nov 17, 2017 7:29 AM +00:00

R247 Siggy has 2 children and her husband has 2 children. They are a blended family.

R250 no info so far on the mother

--Anonymous
replies 251Nov 29, 2017 8:55 PM +00:00

I don't know why producers won't just make Kim D an official housewife. This episode was a damn snoozefest until Kim D brought up the rumor that Tree Ape has a bf.

Tree Apre finally showed her true colors again at the restaurant by throwing her wine-filled glass against the wall, shattering it. Then she whined about not having any wine to drink but of course didn't move to apologize or help clean up her mess.

Kim D brings the drama. Next episode looks interesting when Tree Ape again makes a scene and throws a chair to the ground.

--Anonymous
replies 252Nov 29, 2017 8:56 PM +00:00

Who would fuck the ape?

--Anonymous
replies 253Nov 30, 2017 3:19 AM +00:00

I don't get the Margaret hate on here. She seems like a fun, good person who is tired of Siggy's neuroses.

--Anonymous
replies 254Nov 30, 2017 9:08 AM +00:00

I've long thought that both Kim D and Kim G should be full-time Housewives. Kim G reminds me of a Zsa Zsa wannabe.

--Anonymous
replies 255Nov 30, 2017 9:09 AM +00:00

I need Frankie deeply inside me asap.

--Anonymous
replies 256Nov 30, 2017 9:34 AM +00:00

they're filming the reunion today which seems early. Either Andy just doesn't want to do any work in December so he can attend celeb parties or the season is shorter than usual

--Anonymous
replies 257Nov 30, 2017 10:03 AM +00:00

show hasn't been the same since Amber left

--Anonymous
replies 258Nov 30, 2017 4:29 PM +00:00

r257, this is only a short season. I think only 12 episodes.

--Anonymous
replies 259Nov 30, 2017 5:07 PM +00:00

and understandably so. While last night's episode was #5 for the night in terms of the key demographic (18-49), in terms of total viewers, they're barely hanging over 1 million. Danielle's much touted comeback has been rather dull so far as Dolores doesn't really engage her beyond a few moments of raising her voice.

--Anonymous
replies 260Nov 30, 2017 5:18 PM +00:00

They really need to cancel this shit or recast completely with actual wealthy NJ women who aren't criminals.

--Anonymous
replies 261Nov 30, 2017 6:23 PM +00:00

^ who aren't criminals..... or mentally ill.

With the exception of co-dependent Dolores the rest of them are mentally ill. Tre-Ape, Kim D and Danielle are classic sociopaths, Siggy and the others are NPD/narcissists. Not sure yet about the latest addition Margaret, though.

--Anonymous
replies 262Nov 30, 2017 6:33 PM +00:00

I thought their felon ape star was such a big draw? LMFAO!!

--Anonymous
replies 263Nov 30, 2017 6:41 PM +00:00

Frankie is the only draw for the show, at this point.

That's the only reason they keep Dolores, because she's boring as shit.

--Anonymous
replies 264Nov 30, 2017 6:42 PM +00:00

The big draw is Teresa going apeshit. She's been zen for the past 3 seasons

--Anonymous
replies 265Nov 30, 2017 7:49 PM +00:00

R250 - the father is very much alive. How she thinks she can fuck the contractor, divorce their elderly dad, take the house and they're going to be cool with it is beyond me.

They're NOT your kids!

I stopped watching this show - it's just ridiculous and I don't like any of them.

--Anonymous
replies 266Nov 30, 2017 7:58 PM +00:00

Bring back the amazin Caroline Manzo!

--Anonymous
replies 267Nov 30, 2017 8:01 PM +00:00

I kind of love Margaret.

--Anonymous
replies 268Dec 1, 2017 3:01 AM +00:00

The only way this shit should be renewed is if there is a genuine takedown of Treape and Manlissa.

--Anonymous
replies 269Dec 1, 2017 3:06 AM +00:00

Time to pull the plug. What a boring season and my skin crawls every time Danielle pops up on screen. The drama seems heavily manufactured and I'm even getting sick of Delores who I loved last season.

--Anonymous
replies 270Dec 1, 2017 3:49 AM +00:00

THE LINE IN THE SAND HAS BEEN DRAWN!! Ugh that voice. I can still hear it.

--Anonymous
replies 271Dec 1, 2017 8:57 AM +00:00

RHOC was pretty dull this year too.

--Anonymous
replies 272Dec 1, 2017 10:16 AM +00:00

Tre-Ape Goes Ape-shit! Given the previews of the next upcoming episode maybe that could be the title of the episode.

--Anonymous
replies 273Dec 1, 2017 10:48 AM +00:00

R266 I agree with everything you said. I know Margaret's ex the father of her step-children is alive, but wonder if Margaret's step-children's mother is still alive.

Anyway, stupid, selfish Margaret doesn't seem to realize or understand how incredibly disloyal it would be for her step-children to have a relationship with her. What would they say to their father, "Dad, we decided to let bygones be bygones and we're going to have a relationship with the woman who broke up our family and brought us and you so much pain?"

A few of them in the group at that (self-promoting Siggy's) idiotic retreat were telling Margaret never give up hope, giving her false hope. They are so insincere and superficial. It's plain to me Margaret is thoughtless, selfish and all about herself. She can't seem to put herself in the place of others because she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

--r250
replies 274Dec 1, 2017 11:07 AM +00:00

Teresa was clearly told to turn up the crazy this season. It's all they've got left. Does anyone know how much Danielle is paying that guy to pose as her boyfriend?

--Anonymous
replies 275Dec 1, 2017 11:31 AM +00:00

^ Must be a pretty penny because I don't think anyone decent would date her unless they were being paid to charade. I mean really, what guy, especially seeing her in action on RHONJ would date her. How could he introduce her to his family, unless he too was a slug himself, sleazy and disgusting.

Danielle is a jealous, hateful, immature, pot-stirring troublemaker. It's not just that she's unattractive on the outside, she's ugly on the inside too. She's as bad as Teresa and Kim D. The rest of them run a close second.

--Anonymous
replies 276Dec 1, 2017 11:48 AM +00:00

Siggy is the worst addition to a housewives franchise since Claudia Jordan in ATL

--Anonymous
replies 277Dec 1, 2017 1:27 PM +00:00

^ I agree. Siggy is not there to help people, as she claims with her "I LOVE to help people, I just want to help people have better relationships" bullshit. She's an attention-whore. It's the attention and applause that she desperately craves. She can't help herself, let alone anyone else.

Aside from her narcissistic personality disorder she doesn't have what it takes to be a relationship expert, even if she wasn't NPD. Anyone who wastes time and hard earned money to go to her seminars or retreats is as crazy as her.

--Anonymous
replies 278Dec 1, 2017 5:03 PM +00:00
Siggy is not there to help people

Judging from the last two episodes, she's just there to promote her business.

Danielle called that one correctly.

--Anonymous
replies 279Dec 1, 2017 5:09 PM +00:00

^ Right. And that was soooo obvious the night her and her husband were alone together at dinner and he was telling her about how he loves watching her help people and elevate them (puke). They were all scripted lines. So were the lines he said to her about her working too many events and book signings too. She's either home at night, at Dolores' house, or having a 'girls night out' at her favorite bar, drinking.

I don't believe anyone is stupid enough to pay money to attend her events and not because she isn't a licensed therapist, but more so because she is personality disordered. She just repeats insightful quotes and expressions coined by people with brains and real talent. But all of those fake lines on the past few epsiodes about her events and her working too much are scripted to boost her (false) image. If she really has these events going on I can't imagine more than a few people show up. Like all narcissists she needs to be the center of attention.

--Anonymous
replies 280Dec 1, 2017 5:27 PM +00:00

"When I met Teresa I fell in love with her. There's nothing not to fall in love with. And Teresa has always been nice to me; she’s just easy to be with, I’m a lot like Teresa, I don’t think before I speak." -- Siggy Flicker

--Birds of a feather....
replies 281Dec 1, 2017 6:16 PM +00:00

Never thought it would come to this. The U.S. has a reality star Twitter mad man-boy maniac for President and people are so desperate for relevance and attention they will sell their souls for a spot on television on a washed up show where an illiterate, nasty, useless felon is the star.

--Anonymous
replies 282Dec 1, 2017 7:20 PM +00:00

The series isn't the same without T's cousins Kathy and Rosie.

Loved how those two would tag-team T!

--Anonymous
replies 283Dec 1, 2017 7:26 PM +00:00

The show needs Kim D, Caroline and Jacqueline back to fight with Teresa. I bet they went easy on her at the reunion too because her father has fallen ill.

--Anonymous
replies 284Dec 1, 2017 7:56 PM +00:00

R282 Siggy is just kissing up to felon Tre to get renewed. She sold her soul to the devil.

It raises the question, what the hell kind of a relationship expert doesn't know there's something horribly wrong with Tre?

--Anonymous
replies 285Dec 1, 2017 8:19 PM +00:00

Danielle actually looked good on WWHL. I do think she is on drugs. I feel bad for her kids I even have some sympathy for her after her first go round on this show. She is no worse than the rest of them. Except maybe Dolores who seems like a decent human.

--Anonymous
replies 286Dec 2, 2017 4:24 AM +00:00

I don't see the appeal of this franchise at all.

--Anonymous
replies 287Dec 2, 2017 5:40 AM +00:00

That's because there is no appeal.

They need to cut it lose before Tre Ape is arrested for assault and battery on a bitch, Melissa loses even more fans and her ENVY boutique closes its doors again, and Siggymund Freud-Flicker damages her reputation more than she already has by showing us who she really is, which is the total opposite of a real relationship expert.

--Anonymous
replies 288Dec 3, 2017 10:45 AM +00:00

I think Teresa experienced the lesbo sex while she was in the slammer. You know that bitch needed protection.

--Anonymous
replies 289Dec 5, 2017 5:21 PM +00:00

I LOVE KIM D!!!! She gave the most entertaining scene of the season tonight. I love how she said to Teresa's face that Teresa is trash because she is the one who went to jail and that if she touched her, she'd go right back. Teresa was livid. Only in Teresa's delusional mind did she "set Kim D straight". Teresa didn't do anything to make herself or Joe look better. All Teresa did was confirm that she often goes out at night for fun and leaves her underage daughters at home with her father. Great mother.

--Anonymous
replies 290Dec 6, 2017 8:15 PM +00:00

R290 Oh yeah, Kim D read T good last night. And the hairy ape protested just a little too much. That combined with her admitting she hasn't been up to see Joey in a while made the whole story believable. I hope they bring Kim to Italy with them :)

--Anonymous
replies 291Dec 7, 2017 4:54 AM +00:00

The only satisfying thing about this whole shitshow is finally seeing someone call out the felon. Only moment to watch the entire season.

--Anonymous
replies 292Dec 7, 2017 5:27 AM +00:00

I will never understand why anyone at this point still stans for Teresa. Kim D should be a full-time housewife next season.

--Anonymous
replies 293Dec 7, 2017 9:28 AM +00:00

R291 sadly Kim D is not going. She does appear at the reunion though

--Anonymous
replies 294Dec 7, 2017 9:30 AM +00:00

r293, they mostly still side with her ape ass. Of course Delores and Siggy had to get the "villain" edit for "going against" the ape. And so they take the heat while the ape and the tranny Manlissa skate along as usual.

--Anonymous
replies 295Dec 7, 2017 10:12 AM +00:00

I just want to explore Joe Gorga's hot hairy hole and maybe lick it for a while

--Anonymous
replies 296Dec 7, 2017 10:24 AM +00:00

R286; you stay away from my Joey’s hole. You hear me or else I’m going to haunt you, you finochio.

--Mama Gorga, from “above”
replies 297Dec 7, 2017 11:19 AM +00:00

Thats awful R297. Dont make fun of someones dead mom.

--Anonymous
replies 298Dec 7, 2017 12:19 PM +00:00

JoeGo's guy pie is undoubtedly shaved, waxed, plucked, bleached, and moisturized to within an inch of its life.

--Anonymous
replies 299Dec 7, 2017 12:27 PM +00:00

I also like Kim D calling out Danielle's hypocrisy, saying the last time they saw each other, Danielle was being chased out of the country club by Teresa (season 2). Danielle usually makes a scene but she really just acted like Teresa's backup and quickly stopped talking when Teresa said she wasn't done talking

--Anonymous
replies 300Dec 7, 2017 1:01 PM +00:00

JoGo's hole is reserved for his brothers-in-law. All three of them.

--Anonymous
replies 301Dec 7, 2017 2:09 PM +00:00

I reallly wish Mighty Teresa Giudice had put her hands on Kim D just to see her dragged back to 'camp.' For a minute she looked like she was going to lose it and go after her. She's an animal. Namaste that, bitch. Anyone know why Danielle isn't considered a full fledged housewife but instead landed in the 'friend of' category?

--Anonymous
replies 302Dec 7, 2017 2:11 PM +00:00

Probably because of her racist comments.

--Anonymous
replies 303Dec 7, 2017 5:33 PM +00:00

R302 yup. Kim D tested Teresa by pushing a chair in her direction. Teresa then slammed the chair to the ground angrily. She then almost swiped a cocktail off the table but stopped herself. I wonder what would have happened if Kim D hadn't taunted her with the reminder that she's on probation.

--Anonymous
replies 304Dec 7, 2017 5:41 PM +00:00

I've noticed in several Tre Ape Gone Wild scenes, especially when Kim D is around, there's this really tall (like maybe around 6' 6" tall) nicely dressed black guy in the background. I saw him again in the last episode when they were at the charity event, in the middle of the argument. If you're not looking for him and you blink you will not see him. He's usually in the background but only in camera range for a few seconds.

I saw him many seasons ago at the Christening where Tre Ape flipped the table and in several other episodes/scenes where Tre Ape and Kim D were about to go at it. I wonder if he is Tre-Ape's bodyguard. Or Kim D's. Anyone else notice and anyone know who he is?

--Anonymous
replies 305Dec 7, 2017 6:13 PM +00:00

maybe he's security for the show to break up any fights? There have been so many. Remember 2 infamous ones that producers never showed us were the Punta Cana, DR fight between cast members and random vacationers and then the fight with multiple cast members vs. Johnny The Greek (I think he died a year or 2 later).

--Anonymous
replies 306Dec 7, 2017 7:32 PM +00:00

^ Yes, thanks, he's probably security for the show in general, not for any one individual cast member. These low-life's are a rough, rowdy bunch, sometimes violent too, so I guess having him there off camera is a good idea.

I was just wondering because I've seen him lurking in the background a number of times, coming out of nowhere, suddenly springing into action whenever a fight erupted. He apparently wasn't supposed to appear in the shoots at all, but somehow was anyway, for a few seconds.

I've even noticed him in the background in the last episode, not only during the Posche charity event fight, but also when they showed that 10 second clip of the Tre Ape table flipping incident at the baby Christening from many seasons ago. It's the same really tall, well dressed black guy.

--Anonymous
replies 307Dec 8, 2017 3:09 PM +00:00

R306 No!!! never heard about those fights. Spill! who was fighting and it must have been pretty bad if Bravo never aired them.

--Anonymous
replies 308Dec 8, 2017 5:53 PM +00:00

R308 in season 3 they went to Punta Cana for their cast trip. Teresa reportedly sprayed a random woman at the bar with champagne and then made fun of her for how she reacted to that. Then the woman's husband confronted Teresa so she called over Joe Giudice. Caroline's sons also came over. The 3 of them then attacked the husband and his male cousin. The producers never showed it because the family sued and they're not part of the cast.

In season 5, Penny was a contender to be an official housewife but producers downgraded her to a friend after the fight because she and her husband Johnny The Greek sued. They were friends with the guy who said on camera to Kim D that Melissa was a stripper. Joe Gorga then charged towards him at Kim D's fashion show. Chris Laurita thought (I don't know if it's true) that Johnny The Greek said something about his autistic son so he attacked him as well and Jacqueline hit him with her shoe. Johnny The Greek was bloody after the fight and that was their last appearance on the show.

--Anonymous
replies 309Dec 8, 2017 6:45 PM +00:00

Is Albie still dating Alexa Joel? They made a very handsome couple, and the romantic sparks were palpable.

--Anonymous
replies 310Dec 8, 2017 6:53 PM +00:00

I loved that, too, R300. She totally called Danielle out.

That being said, Siggy is an over-emotional asshole. If I have to see that gash cry or scream “JOSHUA!!!!” one more time then I will fucking lose it. I cannot stand that woman. Sanctimonious twat.

--Anonymous
replies 311Dec 8, 2017 8:40 PM +00:00

R305, you can also see that guy in the fight that’s about to happen in this Wednesday’s episode.

--Anonymous
replies 312Dec 8, 2017 8:41 PM +00:00

This is the first season since the Amber/twins debacle that I’ve enjoyed. The show is much more palatable without the Lauritas, although I didn’t mind Dina as much when she came back.

Fat Phoebe Cates and her junkyard daughter were so toxic. I despise Caroline but I wouldn’t mind if they brought her back for a season to spar with Teresa.

Siggy becoming completely undone over being called “Soggy” proves there’s still gas left in this tank. It’s a shame that the ratings are so low. I have a lot of empathy for Danielle and I’m happy to see she’s getting a bit of a redemptive edit this time around.

I like Margaret a lot too. She’s becoming the Greek Chorus of the show like Bethenney is in NY.

--Anonymous
replies 313Dec 9, 2017 7:35 AM +00:00

Don't insult Phoebe Cates.

--Anonymous
replies 314Dec 9, 2017 8:25 AM +00:00

I'm lost. Which one is nicknamed Phoebe Cates?

--Anonymous
replies 315Dec 9, 2017 8:28 AM +00:00

Jacqueline

--Anonymous
replies 316Dec 9, 2017 8:37 AM +00:00

What the fuck are these people going to do when the show comes to an end? Where the money going to come from than? Has Teresa thought of that? She won't be able to afford that monstrosity of a house anymore. It's going to be a sad situation to see. Unless they have some hidden money somewhere.

--Anonymous
replies 317Dec 9, 2017 8:43 AM +00:00

that's why she tried making Gia's music career happen but it didn't. Her little group flopped miserably and it seems Gia is trying to be a relatively normal teen now (which is healthier for her). Teresa lost her business deals after being convicted of felony. I think she and her brother are hoping their little restaurant takes off.

--Anonymous
replies 318Dec 9, 2017 8:53 AM +00:00

Kris Jenner she's not.

--Anonymous
replies 319Dec 9, 2017 8:56 AM +00:00

Why is Jacq referred to as Phoebe Cates? She looks nothing like Cates IMO. Is that an internet nickname, or a DL nickname?

--Anonymous
replies 320Dec 9, 2017 9:09 AM +00:00

Season 5 was the one where the Greeks vowed to take down Melissa and Joe with Teresa's blessing.

--Anonymous
replies 321Dec 9, 2017 9:18 AM +00:00

How the tranny and the midget get away with as much fake shit as they do is beyond me. Every year it's a new fake business for a fake storyline.

--Anonymous
replies 322Dec 9, 2017 2:07 PM +00:00

I was embarrassed for Margaret when she showed up to the POSCHHHH fashion show as part of the Gorilla's gang. Geez, why would you lower yourself?

--Anonymous
replies 323Dec 9, 2017 3:22 PM +00:00

lol Melissa and Andy Cohen are getting sued for $30million by Jackie, Melissa's ex business partner for defamation!

Melissa Gorga's former business partner has sued The Real Housewives of New Jersey star and Andy Cohen for $30 million, claiming they made her look like a thief on the reality show
PEOPLE.com
--Anonymous
replies 324Dec 9, 2017 5:50 PM +00:00

^ Thanks for that R324. This is the first I am hearing of the lawsuit.

I knew it wouldn't work when they went into business together because Melissa is too selfish, immature and hard-headed to get along with anyone. I also think Margaret is making a HUGE mistake by taking Melissa with her to Milan, Italy. Melissa is only going to be nice and pleasant with Margaret for as long as she needs her. Once she no longer needs Margaret the shit will hit the fan. Margaret is better off going by herself. She will end up regretting this. Melissa is a user and a taker.

--Anonymous
replies 325Dec 9, 2017 6:55 PM +00:00

Frankie looks great in OP's photo, but all the other photos... not so much.

--Anonymous
replies 326Dec 9, 2017 7:14 PM +00:00

What happened to Melissa's singing career? Is it on hold while she gets Envy on it's feet? And when the psychic contacted Joe's mom I'm surprised Missy didn't ask if her dad was there and if he was proud of her.

--Anonymous
replies 327Dec 10, 2017 4:03 AM +00:00

Is that recording studio in the basement just gathering dust?

--Anonymous
replies 328Dec 10, 2017 4:06 AM +00:00

Manlissa of course had to go on camera and lie about the woman for sympathy instead of just shutting up about the situation. Hope the lawsuit sticks.

--Anonymous
replies 329Dec 10, 2017 4:22 AM +00:00

The most interesting aspect of the season so far is watching Teresa deal with her mother's passing. You can sense the guilt she feels about putting her parents through all that stress and can you imagine how her mother felt watching her daughter go off to prison...i mean 'camp'....for a year? And her kids seem pretty resentful about the whole situation especially dealing with their father in prison...i mean 'camp.'

--Anonymous
replies 330Dec 10, 2017 4:41 AM +00:00

Which has the tackier house Melissa or Tre-Ape?

--Anonymous
replies 331Dec 10, 2017 5:29 AM +00:00

^ I vote its a toss up.

--Anonymous
replies 332Dec 10, 2017 9:49 AM +00:00

R327 on WWHL a couple weeks ago a viewer asked and she said she's not making music now. So all that work that went into making the home recording studio...just lost money. You'd think the Gorgas would at least rent out the studio to singers in the area who wanted record. Don't just let it sit there. What a waste

--Anonymous
replies 333Dec 10, 2017 9:55 AM +00:00
You'd think the Gorgas would at least rent out the studio to singers in the area who wanted record. Don't just let it sit there. What a waste

It's not a total waste.

Joe Gorga still takes his Grindr hookups down there, and gets fucked by them in the recording booth.

--Albie
replies 334Dec 10, 2017 10:45 AM +00:00

Melissa is wasteful with other people's hard earned money and doesn't know what actually goes into keeping up that lifestyle. She's only had the ENVY store for barely a year now and has never been self-supporting. She has never been the breadwinner either and I don't think she realizes how hard it is to make money these days. She really wastes it. For one, she buys shit she doesn't need and never uses just because she can.

She also wasted Joe's money on her ridiculous "marriage advice" book a few years ago; editing, layout, ghostwriter, printing fees, etc., which totally flopped. The book reviews were so (1-Star) awful, she only sold a few hundred copies even though it got enormous exposure and was plugged and promoted on several episodes, and at a time when the ratings were much higher than currently. I mean, they were really bad reviews. I think (not sure though) the book was pulled from the shelves. So along with the recording studio, the book flop was also a total waste of money.

We'll see how ENVY does in the coming months/year. Personally, I don't think it will be a success. I think *at best* it will just cover overhead, rent, costs, the staff/help, website maintenance, etc., and after that there won't be much left for her to draw a decent salary, one that is substantial enough to justify the time and energy and keeping the store open for business.

Although most of her profit is from online sales, I know that area very well and just don't see it working out in the long run since she needs foot traffic as well as online sales, unless of course Margaret rescues her and comes up with some 'save the day' suggestions and ideas for Melissa. Or she sees something fashion trend in Milan worthy of copying and plagiarizing that goes over big in the States too. Time will tell.

--Anonymous
replies 335Dec 10, 2017 11:33 AM +00:00