Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #64: There Will Be Blood

An epic story of greed and envy in which bloviating orange shit pile Donald Dump attempts a coup. The only people ready to stop him are humble preachers Jack Smith and Fani Willis. Supporting characters include Tanya Chutkan, Letitia James and Arthur Engoron. Includes a special appearance by Aileen Cannon as The Horse. Previous thread below. Please fill up thread #63 before posting here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 28, 2023 8:59 AM

I like the title, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2023 3:31 PM

Hey I had one before but this search engine on this site blows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2023 12:54 AM

[quote] Others who got Santos' letter weren't so impressed. Rep. Jamie Raskin got one (he'd voted against the expulsion citing the precedent it would set), copy edited by hand, and sent it back to Santos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2023 2:50 AM

[quote] Zinke’s bill has 10 co-sponsors — Reps. Andy Harris (R-Md.), Aaron Bean (R-Fla.), Ralph Norman (R-S.C.), Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.), Clay Higgins (R-La.), Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Barry Moore (R-Ala.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2023 4:30 AM

r4, that list is telling. All of them are horrible bigots. I noticed Scott "I'm anti-choice but pressured my wife and mistress to get abortions" DesJarlais is on there

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2023 4:36 AM

Touché to Raskin for commenting on Santo’s letter, but his handwriting……. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2023 4:59 AM

Seeing as I can’t see the last 8 responses on the old thread, I come here now.

So the orange blob testifies this week? So does the bitch that thinks she’s above it all.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2023 7:34 PM

Hunter Biden sues Trump ally Patrick Byrne for defamation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2023 5:46 AM

Why does Comer think the Bidens are corrupt?

Takes one to know one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2023 2:30 PM

Glad people are going after hypocrite Comer

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2023 2:41 PM

Hope more journalists start investigating all the Repugs who are going after Biden

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2023 3:31 PM

MSNBC is reporting that an appeals court is ruling right now on whether the greasy, disheveled, pus-bag, Steve Bannon must serve his 4 month sentence for defying a Congressional subpoena. Stay tuned. Should be 4 years. Lock that motherfucker up!

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2023 6:19 PM

Re R9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2023 7:40 PM

Wish we had Larry Flynt to investigate and dig up dirt on all these Repugs like he did with the ones who impeached Clinton

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2023 3:08 AM

[quote] “Calling her a whore, that’s not new,” this GOP lawmaker said. “She’s been doing that for a while.”

[quote] This second lawmaker additionally claimed Greene had trashed Boebert in a conversation with Donald Trump, though this member had no knowledge of the specific language Greene used in that conversation—just that the two had discussed Boebert. Yet another GOP member who speaks to Trump told The Daily Beast that Greene had, in fact, made “disparaging” remarks about Boebert to the former president, though again, this person didn’t have specifics about what Greene had said to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2023 4:01 AM

MTG calling someone a whore is the pot calling the kettle black

by Anonymousreply 16November 10, 2023 5:02 AM

Well, she IS a whore.

by Anonymousreply 17November 10, 2023 5:08 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2023 11:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2023 12:21 PM

[quote] On the Trump administration: “It was crazier than I thought. It was more dangerous than I thought. They couldn’t get the most basic pieces of the government to work. So that was—I think that part was maybe worse than even my low expectations.”

[quote] Thiel also said he won’t support the corrupt former president in the next year's election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 10, 2023 2:58 PM

They trying to summon another demo in that pic, r20?

by Anonymousreply 21November 10, 2023 5:47 PM

DEMON, you goddamn idiot autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 22November 10, 2023 5:48 PM

Blake Masters, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and J.D. Vance are fine, but Trump was a bridge too far, Peter?

He also claims the election wasn't stolen but funded Harriet Hageman, who primaried Liz Cheney just because she called out Trump's election denial

by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2023 6:23 PM

Harlan Crow just bribed members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to stop an investigation into his corruption

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2023 7:03 PM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2023 7:11 PM

[quote] Three days after Macgregor arrived at the Pentagon, he called McEntee and told him he couldn’t accomplish any of the items on their handwritten to-do list without a signed order from the president.

[quote] “Hey, they’re not going to do anything we want, or the president wants, without a directive,” Macgregor told him, emphasizing the need for an official White House order signed by Trump. The Pentagon’s stonewalling made sense, of course: You don’t make major changes to America’s global defense posture based on a glorified Post-it note from the president’s body guy.

[quote] The order, Macgregor added, should focus on the top priority from McEntee’s list—Afghanistan—and it had to include a specific date for the complete withdrawal of all uniformed military personnel from the country. He suggested January 31, 2021.

[quote] McEntee and an assistant quickly typed up the directive, but they moved the Afghanistan withdrawal timeline up to January 15—just five days before Trump was set to leave office—and added a second mandate: a complete withdrawal of US troops from Somalia by December 31, 2020.

[quote] McEntee, of course, didn’t know the first thing about drafting a presidential directive—let alone one instructing the movement of thousands of servicemen and -women. He had two jobs in the White House—only one of which he was qualified for—and neither one had anything to do with national security or the military. An order even 10 percent as consequential as the one McEntee was drafting would typically go through the National Security Council with input from the civilian leadership at the Pentagon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the military commanders in the region. Instead, the guy who usually carried Trump’s bags was hammering it out on his computer, consulting with nobody but the retired colonel the president had just hired because he had seen him on cable TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2023 8:42 PM

^^That was the first term. Imagine the second.

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2023 8:49 PM

None of this is surprising...*none*. We all knew.

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote]That was the first term. Imagine the second.

No. I will not imagine the second.

If this country is stupid enough to make a second term for this piece of shit a reality, I will have to deal with it. But I will NOT imagine it.

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2023 9:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2023 11:55 PM

So many FEC violations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 11, 2023 6:40 AM

NYT:

Former President Donald J. Trump is planning an extreme expansion of his first-term crackdown on immigration if he returns to power in 2025 — including preparing to round up undocumented people already in the United States on a vast scale and detain them in sprawling camps while they wait to be expelled.

He plans to scour the country for unauthorized immigrants and deport people by the millions per year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 11, 2023 12:41 PM

I hope to God that evil orange fucker dies in the next twelve months.

by Anonymousreply 33November 11, 2023 2:06 PM

[quote] R596], See this is the thing. No journalist ever takes the next step and rips away the veil on WHO is involved in drawing up these "Plans." Trump may say he wants to go after his enemies but he is being guided and coached by people who are the real brains behind these plans. They are running his campaign and "advising" him. He has always had these impulses towards fascism, but his understanding of it was crude. These people are smarter than him. Guys like Stephen Miller, who has been practically invisible. The power behind the Neo Fascist movement hasn't been exposed and we need to do that.

The primary one: Steve Bannon

by Anonymousreply 34November 11, 2023 5:03 PM

"Sprawling camps"

Make concentration camps great again!

by Anonymousreply 35November 11, 2023 5:27 PM

Trump praises a dictator. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 11, 2023 8:27 PM

Brian & Nancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 11, 2023 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2023 12:39 PM

Miz Lindz flips on Ukraine funding priorities as she sucks (on? off? to? - whatever prepositions) the orange con man, Putin’s asset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2023 3:19 PM

Far right hatefluencer Catturd has revealed himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2023 11:36 PM

[quote] His evasiveness and air of anonymity notwithstanding, the real identity of @catturd2 is not hard to deduce. Rather than reveal his name, however, we’ll call him “B.” He lives in a town of a few thousand in the Florida Panhandle. On Twitter, B. has freely acknowledged the location of his “ranch in the middle of nowhere,” but it’s also listed in his 2019 registration for a small company, Catturd LLC, through which he sells beanies, bumper stickers, and refrigerator magnets. B.’s age and birthday match the information @catturd2 has shared in public tweets. He’s in his late 50s, has multiple ex-wives but no children, and apparently lives alone except for his pets. From a rural home, and behind the signature profile image of a smug-looking cat in glasses, he holds sway over the faction of the Republican base that idolizes Trump and DeSantis, along with congressional hardliners like Reps. Greene, Matt Gaetz, and Lauren Boebert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2023 11:40 PM

Can we just call him Pussy Excrement?

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2023 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2023 12:47 AM

The dumb fucks in the media are too goddamn smug and arrogant to realize THEY will be the first ones rounded up to be “re-educated” in the rethug “utopia”.

by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2023 4:47 AM

Trump plans to install an army of pre-screened "loyalists" to weed out "RINOs" or anyone else who might challenge him or stand up to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2023 7:58 PM

Republicans in Ohio are trying to ignore the will of the voters, who voted to legalize abortion in the state

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2023 8:17 PM

[quote] Despite the ongoing legal trouble and drama brewing at every corner, it seems Donald Trump Jr is looking hopeful for his father, former US President Donald Trump’s, future. In fact, he’s even brainstorming who should be on his father’s team, including who his Secretary of State should be if he wins the 2024 Presidential race. You may or may not have guessed it, but Donald Jr’s top pick right now is someone insanely controversial. While on his Nov 9 podcast episode via OK, he said he wants Laura Loomer, a conspiracy theorist and internet personality, to put her hat in the ring. “She’s a bulldog, man, I will say that. She gets after it,” he said. “I’d love to see her as press secretary just to watch D.C. just explode. There’s a couple of people that you could put in positions like that, you know.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2023 8:31 PM

Laura Loomer is a batshit crazy bigot

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2023 9:24 PM

Jenna Ellis on camera saying Trump planned to stay in the White House no matter what, even though he knew he lost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2023 10:34 PM

No floor vote on impeachment resolution from Traitor Scream

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2023 12:05 AM

Former Fox News reporter says the network fired him for calling out Jan.6 lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2023 12:36 AM

Sidney "Kraken" Powell's deposition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 14, 2023 12:41 AM

Ukraine charges Rudy Giuliani ally with treason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 14, 2023 12:44 AM

Funny how that kkkracken kkkunt is suddenly subdued and answering questions instead of swaggering, lying and chugging Dr Pecker.

Fuck that chinless cunt!

by Anonymousreply 54November 14, 2023 4:56 AM

[bold]Trump’s Truth Social Has Lost $73M Since Launch, New Filing Shows[/bold]

Since launching in early 2022, former President Donald Trump‘s Truth Social took in $3.7 million in net sales, and lost $73 million.

The numbers are the first time that any internal financial details on the social platform have been shared publicly, and they suggest that while Trump has made Truth Social his primary social media platform, it has not been translating into meaningful revenue for the tech startup, which is owned by Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

The numbers were revealed in a new financial disclosure from TMTG’s SPAC merger partner Digital World Acquisition Corp. The filing revealed that in 2022, Truth Social lost $50 million on just $1.4 million of net sales, and through the first 6 months of this year it brought in $2.3 million, but lost $23 million.

The financial situation of TMTG is such that “TMTG’s independent registered public accounting firm has indicated that TMTG’s financial condition raises substantial doubt as to its ability to continue as a going concern,” according to the filing.

In a frank assessment of its business, the filing says that “as of June 30, 2023, and December 31, 2022, management has substantial doubt that TMTG will have sufficient funds to meet its liabilities as they fall due, including liabilities related to promissory notes previously issued by TMTG,” and that “TMTG believes that it may be difficult to raise additional funds through traditional financing sources in the absence of material progress toward completing its merger with Digital World.” ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 14, 2023 10:26 AM

Does LieSocial rely more on ad revenues? Or do they have special paid subscription plans? I find it funny and fascinating that they can’t make money from ads. I bet they’re mostly running free Dump campaign donation ads.

by Anonymousreply 56November 14, 2023 1:32 PM

The MyPillowGuy, AT&T, Home Depot, Pay Pal, and the Publix heiress, are among major Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 57November 14, 2023 1:38 PM

Home Depot is dead to me

by Anonymousreply 58November 14, 2023 2:54 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 14, 2023 3:41 PM

While talking to @RepTimBurchett after the GOP conference meeting, former @SpeakerMcCarthy walked by with his detail and McCarthy shoved Burchett. Burchett lunged towards me. I thought it was a joke, it was not. And a chase ensued... Burchett's back was to McCarthy and his detail walking by in the hallway, then the lunge.

Burchett responded jokingly as McCarthy kept walking, "Sorry Kevin didn't mean to elbow --" then seriously yelled, "why'd you elbow me in the back Kevin?! Hey Kevin, you got any guts!?" Burchett then looked back at me and said, "jerk" referring to McCarthy. I asked if he had done that before, Burchett said "no."

That's when the chase ensued. Burchett took off after McCarthy and his detail. I chased behind with my mic.

@RepTimBurchett yelled after catching up to McCarthy, "Hey Kevin, why'd you walk behind me and elbow me in the back?"

KM: "I didn't elbow you in the back."

Burchett: "You got no guts, you did so, ...the reporter said it right there, what kind of chicken move is that..." Burchett con't: "You got no guts, you did so, ...the reporter said it right there, what kind of chicken move is that? You're pathetic man, you are so pathetic."

Burchett starts to walk away from McCarthy, tells me, "What a jerk," and then yells back, "You need security Kevin!" Burchett tells me that's the first point of "communication" with McCarthy since Burchett voted for McCarthy's ouster as speaker last month:

"That's just it" for communication since ouster vote, "He's just a jerk. He's just a childish little..." Burchett adds, "did you just see that?" he asks in disbelief. I'm stunned, too.

Says he won't follow up with McCarthy on what happened, "he's on a downhill spiral... he just, that was pretty gutless of him. I'm disappointed in his, in him." Burchett reiterates he hasn't talked to McCarthy since he voted against him.

"No, no that was it. That's it. He's got $17 million to work against me. And he's just a -- he should have kept his word. I think that just showed what he's about and it's unfortunate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 14, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote] My money's on the 4th generation Teamster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 14, 2023 4:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 14, 2023 4:36 PM

Mullin looks GAY.

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2023 4:47 PM

^^^

OP had no idea how prescient this thread title would be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 14, 2023 4:48 PM

Truth Social lost $70 million? But I thought Trump was such a good businessman???

by Anonymousreply 65November 14, 2023 4:52 PM

Markwayne...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 14, 2023 5:12 PM

And apparently, Candace Owens is fighting with Dave Rubin and her boss, Ben Shapiro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 14, 2023 5:17 PM

Petty, childish, name-calling Comer insults Moskowitz's suit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 14, 2023 5:35 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2023 5:36 PM

LMAO @Rep Raskin. I love it.

Jamie acting like my 95-year-old Dad when our Minka stays doing the most:

[quote]"G'on, Cat!"

Which now is in the official family lexicon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2023 5:36 PM

Ya think, R63?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2023 5:57 PM

If only Markwayne had embraced his inner pocket gay, he wouldn't be so angry.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2023 6:02 PM

I feel like Julia Sugarbaker would have had a field day dressing down someone named "Markwayne Mullin."

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2023 6:05 PM

I'm sure his height isn't the only size for which he's overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2023 6:11 PM

Hee-hee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2023 6:21 PM

Tim: “It is my turn with Lady Lindzebelle tonight!”

Kevin: “He’ll no!” “She promised tonight to me!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2023 7:37 PM

The Gaetz-McCarthy feud continues. Gaetz calls for a House ethics investigation into McCarthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2023 8:26 PM

Fun fact: slugging a member of Congress is a felony.

An protection that MarkWayneJimBob is most likely aware of.

My money's on the Teamster over Senator RoidRage.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2023 11:13 PM

No idea if one member of the US Congress slugging another member is a felony, though it sounds like we're gonna find that one out sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2023 11:14 PM

R79, you won’t be surprised to learn that this has happened before, during the run-up to the Civil War. Yes, Congressmen are not protected by any privilege if they attack one another. It’s criminal conduct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2023 11:58 PM

R80 That's probably what's coming next, Civil War. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2023 12:17 AM

Don’t know where to post this but it’s par for the course for thos asshole, election-stealing mutherfuckers:

Apparently Univision will not permit ads to run in swing states like AZ, NV, FL and PA in Spanish for President Biden!!!

3 network honchos went to mar a lardo to kiss trumps fat ass and now President Bidens commercials in Spanish will not be shown.

The FCC needs to get involved.

by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2023 12:36 AM

To be COMPLETELY fair, R82, I'm hearing that Univision just blocked Biden's ads that were scheduled to air during a Trump appearance on Univision.

But since everybody gets to broadcast their own perceived reality now who the fuck knows.

by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2023 1:15 AM

Re R67

MAGA turning on Candy for not being deplorable enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 15, 2023 1:39 AM

Well, that can make sense, R83.

But why is the Post just mentioning it now? Or was that an old article?

Honestly, this is all too much, and there’s still a whole fucking year left!

Did that interview even bring in vierwers?

by Anonymousreply 85November 15, 2023 1:48 AM

[quote]and there’s still a whole fucking year left!

Exactly, r85...pace yourself.

by Anonymousreply 86November 15, 2023 1:51 AM

The man who beat Paul Pelosi with a hammer says he was influenced by right-wing conspiracies (Shocker!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 15, 2023 2:31 AM

DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2023 6:47 AM

Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2023 4:24 PM

[bold]Nevada attorney general is investigating false electors who aided Trump in 2020[/bold]

The attorney general of Nevada is quietly investigating Republican activists and operatives who falsely pledged the state’s six electoral votes to Donald Trump in 2020, despite Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

In recent weeks, investigators have questioned witnesses about the attempts of the so-called alternate electors to present themselves as viable representatives of the states’ voters, according to three people familiar with the probe. Investigators have also asked about documents those people prepared as part of the effort.

The probe, which until now has not been publicly reported, is the latest sign of potential legal jeopardy for the Republicans who, amid Trump’s bid to cling to power, posed as electors in states that Biden won. False electors in Georgia and Michigan are already facing criminal charges, and an investigation is underway in Arizona.

In Nevada, six Republicans, including state GOP chair Michael McDonald, signed fake certificates on Dec. 14, 2020, falsely declaring themselves to be the state’s duly appointed Electoral College representatives. Trump and his allies then invoked that slate of false electors, as well as similar slates in six other states, as they tried to block Congress’ certification of the election results on Jan. 6, 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2023 7:49 PM

[quote]JUST IN: The lawyer for Misty Hampton, Jonathan Miller, just admitted in open court that he disclosed the video proffers to a media outlet.

Misty Hampton is one of Trump's co-defendants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2023 8:23 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene gets what she DESERVES after insulting Democrat on House floor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2023 10:09 PM

Texas legislature passes blatantly unconstitutional law allowing law enforcement to arrest and deport anyone SUSPECTED of illegally entering the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2023 12:34 AM

[bold]2 Georgia election workers to seek millions from Giuliani at defamation trial[/bold]

Former Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss will seek between $15.5 million and $43 million from Rudy Giuliani at a defamation trial slated to begin next month in a Washington, D.C., federal court, attorneys for the mother and daughter wrote in court documents filed Tuesday.

A federal judge has already found Giuliani liable for defamatory comments he made about the pair in the wake of the 2020 election, including unfounded claims that they fraudulently manipulated ballots on Election Day in front of cameras at State Farm Arena.

The civil trial, scheduled to begin Dec. 11, will determine the full scope of damages.

In court papers filed Tuesday, attorneys for Moss and Freeman said they expected their case to last two to three days, and they held out the possibility of calling Giuliani to the witness stand.

Judge Beryl Howell, who will oversee the trial, has already leveled harsh sanctions against the former New York mayor over his failure to comply with discovery requests, awarding Freeman and Moss north of $230,000. ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2023 1:35 PM

Miss Rudy fucking with Miss Ruby backfires big time.

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Good! I hope Miss Ruby and Miss Shaye clean his clock. Every dime he has or ever WILL HAVE go right to them.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2023 6:35 PM

Erik Prince is on trial for arms trafficking in Austria

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2023 3:56 AM

Evil

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2023 3:57 AM

Now Trump is threatening Jimmy Kimmel....for telling jokes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2023 4:08 AM

That prick Prince should invest in some heavy duty acne meds or at least a peel with that nasty, pock marked pizza face.

by Anonymousreply 100November 17, 2023 4:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 17, 2023 12:49 PM

Rebuild the temple, have the Palestinians kill all of the Jews and set up the abomination that causes desolation in the temple, thousand year reign of the white nationalists - that’s the plan as I understand it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 17, 2023 12:55 PM

No, it's to bring on the rapture, all the jews die and all those religious nuts get yanked up to heaven. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 103November 17, 2023 2:36 PM

Does Marge the Barge use The Ark of The Covenant as a coffee table? Seriously, even though things are already scary enough as it is, I never thought we would be getting into biblical theories. I've never heard of any of this before. Maybe we truly are living in the end times.

by Anonymousreply 104November 17, 2023 3:00 PM

[bold]Trump’s Classified Docs Trial Running Behind Schedule[/bold]

“Donald Trump’s trial on charges that he retained classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago club and obstructed justice is running about four months behind schedule after the federal judge presiding in the case in Florida declined to set a crucial filing deadline until at least next March,” The Guardian reports.

“The US district judge Aileen Cannon put off setting a deadline for Trump to submit a notice about what classified information he intends to use at trial – currently set for May – until after a hearing next year that almost certainly precludes the pre-trial process from finishing in time.”

Andrew Weissmann: “Judge Cannon’s bias is showing over and over again. Smith has to be weighing whether, when, and how to seek her reversal by the Court of Appeals and her removal.”

Harry Litman: “Judge Cannon’s paperless order denying without explanation DOJ’s uber-reasonable request to set a CIPA section 5 hearing comes mighty close to guaranteeing Trump what he wants: a trial post Nov 2024.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 17, 2023 4:13 PM

For R104 if you are interested in reading more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 17, 2023 4:17 PM

The thousand years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 17, 2023 4:20 PM

What does one wear for something like that? I have an extensive wardrobe, but still...

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2023 4:27 PM

Robes are basically just caftans, right?

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2023 4:28 PM

But are they belted?

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2023 4:31 PM

Not after you turn 50 they're not.

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2023 4:39 PM

Trump was rageposting on social media during his sister's funeral. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2023 6:01 PM

Can we just skip to the part where all the religious nutters get yanked to wherever?

Like NOW, please?

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2023 6:02 PM

Lindsey, try slapping that ugly face of Tuberville. Slap him multiple times, harder and harder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 17, 2023 6:57 PM

Man convicted of funneling Russian money to Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 17, 2023 10:34 PM

Colorado judge rules Trump incited insurrection and anybody other than a president who did what he did could not be on the presidential ballot. Colorado cannot block Trump from ballot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 17, 2023 11:16 PM

I'm kind of glad he wasn't blocked from the ballot, this won't give him and his fans more ammunition to claim the system is against him

by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2023 11:43 PM

[quote]I question your judgment

Harshest of the harsh.

by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2023 12:02 AM

[quote]Colorado judge rules Trump incited insurrection and anybody other than a president who did what he did could not be on the presidential ballot. Colorado cannot block Trump from ballot.

So...he *is* above the law.

by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2023 12:04 AM

Near Miss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2023 4:40 AM

[quote] In this case, that finding is Trump Engaged in Insurrection. That is ONE HELL OF A FINDING. That is the MOST important thing the trial judge could have done.

[quote]The judge branded Trump an insurrectionist. That will be very hard to overturn on appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2023 7:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2023 11:50 PM

^ I wish a giant meteor or something would fall on that Turning Point event

by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2023 11:54 PM

Traitors to the Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2023 12:37 AM

That was my first thought, too, R123.

But then I realized that the list is literally about 40% of the loudest and worst voices in America...

And there are only 30 of them.

While I wish the number were closer to zero, it still gives me a glimmer of hope that, in spite of all of the gloom and despair we are dealing with, the worst of the worst is actually under 100.

(So maybe our focus should be on neutralizing the enablers instead of disabling the haters?)

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2023 12:53 AM

Humanitarian Pause

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2023 12:53 AM

Marsha Blackburn & her nasty tweets:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2023 1:10 AM

She gives us a bad name, r127.

by Anonymousreply 128November 19, 2023 1:54 AM

GQP House’s full-figured member of leadership, attacks NY judge in behalf of Trump. Elise has more MAGA ambitions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 19, 2023 3:45 PM

Trump tells an Iowa crowd that he is NOT into golden showers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2023 4:51 PM

Trump is reliving 2016.

by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2023 4:59 PM

r129, she's the reason the word homely was invented.

by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2023 5:45 PM

What DJT denies or condemns, means he’s projecting and is guilty of the behavior he is denouncing.

The pee pee girls? I believe it. He brings it up at times to his audiences. If such is untrue, a sensible politician would ignore/avoid the vulgar topic. He emphasizes when he talks about the pee pee, Melania doesn’t believe it. Why even go there to convince a crowd of admirers?

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2023 6:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2023 6:21 PM

And Trump made the golden showers comment AT A SCHOOL

The people who complain about drag queen story time are apparently cool with Trump telling the kids about the pee tape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2023 6:24 PM

Orange Mussolini, while verbalizing a denial, is actually proud of the pee pee extravaganza and is really bragging about it.

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2023 8:41 PM

Anything to piss on Obama.

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2023 9:17 PM

He probably likes peeing on girls like R. Kelly

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2023 9:44 PM

Claudia Conway at a Log Cabin Republicans gala, expressed that her mother, Kellyanne, supports her LGBTQ identity.

Never heard prior, Kellyanne supported gay rights and acceptance. She’s worked directly to get an abundant number of anti-gay politicians elected/re-elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2023 10:57 PM

Today, we mark one year since the horrific shooting at Club Q, an LGBTQ+ nightclub.

Doug and I join the Colorado Springs community and our nation in honoring those who lost their lives.

Everyone should have the freedom to be who they are, love who they love, and live free from gun violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2023 11:54 PM

The ‘faith-based’ leader for Philly’s Moms for Liberty chapter is a registered sex offender

[quote] He’s also a registered sex offender, due to a 2012 felony conviction for aggravated sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy when Fisher was 25.

[quote] Fisher insists that he did nothing wrong, despite pleading guilty to one of 12 counts filed against him

[...]

[quote] He is the pastor at the Center of Universal Divinity in Olney and works with Moms for Liberty, a national conservative organization that bills itself as a defender of parental rights, by connecting the Philadelphia chapter with other local faith leaders in an effort to grow the group.

[quote] He said his conviction is the result of a “railroad job” concocted by the political action committee for Lyndon LaRouche, a fringe conspiracy theorist who ran repeatedly for president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 20, 2023 12:06 PM

^ Instead of protecting kids from books, how about we protect kids from guys like him?

by Anonymousreply 142November 20, 2023 4:54 PM

It’s the kids’ fault he molested them!

If they were kept out of sight until age 18, he wouldn’t be tempted by them!

by Anonymousreply 143November 20, 2023 5:20 PM

It's okay if kids get touched, as long as they aren't reading books about gay people!

by Anonymousreply 144November 20, 2023 5:29 PM

^^^ Ya think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 20, 2023 6:02 PM

Because...of course.

by Anonymousreply 146November 20, 2023 6:58 PM

The more that is revealed about now House Speaker, Mike Johnson, the more disturbing it becomes.

He's not bombastic in his approach. Yet, he is quite the strategist for far-right and MAGA agendas.

All the House Republicans votes for his a$$. That says a lot, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 147November 20, 2023 7:31 PM

Trump's latest 'win' is actually a 'fail'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2023 8:32 PM

Marge takes on many, many of the comments to her original post with her usual invective and crassness...as if a sitting member of Congress, during two international crisis, and budget negotiations, while re-introducing articles of impeachment, has nothing better to do...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2023 8:46 PM

Elon Musk is getting into pizzagate now

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2023 8:57 PM

^ Oops, here's a link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2023 8:57 PM

[quote] Hasan replied to Davis threatening to put him in the “DC gulag,” writing, “Nothing to see here, just the former Gorsuch law clerk touted as Trump’s next attorney-general, threatening to indict, detain, & deport me (for what?) & put Tim Miller, who is gay, in a women’s prison.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2023 9:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2023 2:34 AM

[quote] If @jasoninthehouse spent almost $100 did he buy a 100lb Turkey, did he actually just buy Jim Jordan...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 21, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote] From endorsing hard labor prison sentences for abortion providers to supporting the criminalization of gay sex, his staunchly conservative rhetoric is rooted in an era of “biblical morality,” that he says was washed away with the counterculture in the 1960s.

[quote] “One of the primary purposes of the law in civil government is to restrain evil,” Johnson said on one radio show in 2010. “We have to acknowledge collectively that man is inherently evil and needs to be restrained.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 21, 2023 4:41 PM

How very...regressive.

by Anonymousreply 156November 21, 2023 4:46 PM

I want to ban gay sex to stop myself from fucking dudes!

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2023 5:09 PM

R155, I’m definitely not going into his basement.

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2023 5:09 PM

Video of fake electors in AZ plotting to overthrow the government:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2023 6:10 PM

When is Mike Johnson going to be introducing his African-American “son” to the country? The “son” is age 35 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2023 9:42 PM

^correction: the “son” is age 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2023 9:49 PM

Sounds familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2023 9:52 PM

Well, well, well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2023 10:22 PM

Now it makes more sense: Phillips knows he doesn't have a shot at getting the nomination...but he thinks he can worm his way onto the ticket from the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2023 11:02 PM

Hmmm... I wonder if this is why Musky is dipping into Pizzagate and/or the Texas AG is "investigating" Media Matters...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2023 11:32 PM

Another Republican found guilty of voter fraud!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 22, 2023 12:39 AM

More election denial, this time in Bucks County, PA:

Is There A ‘Stop The Steal’ Movement Brewing In @CBSDSchools? | 13 petitions have been filed in the Court of Common Pleas challenging the election results for 3 new Democratic school board members. It’s pathetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 22, 2023 2:06 AM

Wikipedia:

[quote] Gary Michael Voris is an American Catholic author, speaker and apologist.

[quote] Voris is the president and founder of Saint Michael's Media, a Christian right-wing outlet producing catechetical and news videos and articles on the website ChurchMilitant.com. The website has been classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center since 2018.

[...]

[quote] Voris has confessed that "for most of my years in my thirties, confused about my own sexuality, I lived a life of live-in relationships with homosexual men. From the outside, I lived the lifestyle and contributed to scandal in addition to the sexual sins. On the inside, I was deeply conflicted about all of it. In a large portion of my twenties, I also had frequent sexual liaisons with both adult men and adult women. These are the sins of my past life in this area which are all now publicly admitted and owned by me. That was before my reversion to the Faith. Since my reversion, I abhor all these sins".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 22, 2023 2:20 AM

Why are homophobes so.....gay?

by Anonymousreply 169November 22, 2023 2:54 AM

*None* of this is news...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 22, 2023 4:19 PM

There’s something in young HOs pee pee that energizes Orange Mussolini.

by Anonymousreply 171November 22, 2023 4:27 PM

$arah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Too bad she didn't spend it on hair, makeup, and clothes. Girl looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 173November 22, 2023 8:04 PM

Surprise! Fox is lying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 22, 2023 8:06 PM

[quote]Surprise! Fox is lying!

That's a surprise...how, r174?

by Anonymousreply 175November 22, 2023 8:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 22, 2023 8:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 23, 2023 2:05 AM

[quote]a car crashed at the US/Canada border and the Fox News fuckfaces are openly rooting for it to be a terrorist attack.

And if it had been but turned out to be white supremacists, they would've immediately done an about-face and pretended like it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 178November 23, 2023 4:08 AM

r178, or just blamed "mental illness"

by Anonymousreply 179November 23, 2023 4:49 AM

Who’s Who among the guests for another Mar-a-Lago Thanksgiving? The Schlapp’s, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Lindsey G of course. Nick Fuentes and Ye? Kellyanne? Gym? Chinese spies? Pootin’s envoys? MTG? Gaetz & Nestor? Mike Johnson & adopted son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 23, 2023 1:25 PM

They are flying in Adolph from Argentina, r180! So much to be thankful for!

by Anonymousreply 181November 23, 2023 1:41 PM

R181 sounds plausible indeed.

Judge Aileen Cannon has to be the guest of honor.

by Anonymousreply 182November 23, 2023 2:19 PM

R180

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 23, 2023 2:36 PM

R183 wins Thanksgiving!!!

by Anonymousreply 184November 23, 2023 3:02 PM

Trump's oh-so-touching Thanksgiving message

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 23, 2023 3:05 PM

R185 brought a tear to my eye. So very very touching indeed! (In any other country- any place where the world still makes sense- that deranged, demented evil bastard would be locked in prison or a special care facility, pumped so full of drugs, he'd be a drooling blob, staring off into the distance.)

by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2023 3:21 PM

Who is helping Trump construct these inflammatory social media posts? Steve Bannon? Stephen Miller? Jason Miller?

The messages are certainly what Trump wants to convey. One can tell posts he certainly writes himself with misspellings, incoherence, confusing names, and other mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 187November 23, 2023 3:23 PM

[quote] he'd be a drooling blob, staring off into the distance

You mean he's not?

by Anonymousreply 188November 23, 2023 3:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 23, 2023 3:40 PM

President or private citizen, the post at R189 is a nearly perfect post reflecting on the holiday; on topic, just the right amount of emotion, coherent, and to the point. Comparing the two posts is also comparing the character of the writers.

by Anonymousreply 190November 23, 2023 3:54 PM

Yes, R190, and the truly truly truly shocking thing is how many Americans take the first guy seriously.

by Anonymousreply 191November 23, 2023 4:59 PM

Not just seriously, but adoringly.

by Anonymousreply 192November 23, 2023 5:35 PM

DJT WILL GET FINAL REVIEW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 23, 2023 7:03 PM

[quote] Boman’s abusive language was captured in a phone call recorded by Samsung during a dispute over a repair visit to Boman’s home in December 2017. Boman first spoke with an African American, then was transferred to a female customer service representative. Boman called the woman a “fucking bitch.” and said she “was about as much help as that fucking [n-word] that I spoke with.” “I will shoot you in the fucking head,” Boman told the female customer service rep.

[quote] The call only came to light because Boman sued Samsung in small claims court.

[quote] Boman, 49, qualified with the Alabama Republican party to challenge U.S. Rep. Dale Strong, R-Huntsville, in the March 5 primary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 23, 2023 10:55 PM

Mischief MAGA Judge

[quote] Cannon last week postponed several pretrial deadlines that likely make the May trial date unworkable. “It could be seen as a stealth attempt to delay the ultimate trial date without actually announcing that yet,” former CIA attorney Brian Greer told Politico, adding that there is “pretty much no chance they could go to trial on May 20 with the current schedule.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 23, 2023 11:33 PM

Remember when the price of eggs was Biden’s fault?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 24, 2023 1:24 PM

She may have been concerned about pipes that could explode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 24, 2023 4:21 PM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ new appointee wants to defund libraries that sue over banning books.

[quote] This year, the legislature passed Act 372, which cracks down on books given to kids that are deemed obscene. Rapert wants to make sure libraries are following that law. He also wants any library suing the state over this new law not to receive state and federal funding. "When you turn around and sue the State of Arkansas, who is responsible for sending funding to you, that's a problem," Rapert said. "We want to make sure people are doing right." But some say this isn't the right decision. Republican State Sen. Bryan King said he wants to call a vote to possibly reject Sanders' appointment of Rapert. "His past actions, and how he handles a lot of the things, I don't feel like will serve best for Arkansas moving forward with deciding on libraries," King said. Rapert responded to King's idea and said he doesn't see an issue. "People have their own ideas," Rapert said. "I have been good friends with a gentleman named Senator Bob Ballinger, who was a former opponent of Senator King. That may be his issue. I don't know." The rules committee will meet next month to approve the governor's board appointments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 24, 2023 4:52 PM

Sarah is full of turkey and stuffing. Her farts must be horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 199November 24, 2023 4:55 PM

Trump can’t be happy with this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 24, 2023 5:04 PM

About time.

by Anonymousreply 201November 24, 2023 5:15 PM

[quote] In a few short years, the [bold] Conservative Partnership Institute [/bold] has become known in Washington as the “nerve center” of the MAGA movement—an outsized power player in Congress and a hotbed of election denialism.

[...]

[quote] His name is Mike Rydin, a retired Houston software developer. And thanks to the tens of millions of dollars he’s provided at a critical time, Rydin’s name is now all over the group.

[...]

[quote] Rydin, who gave CPI more than $25 million in the aftermath of Jan. 6, insists he doesn’t know “anything about” the Capitol attack. He also claims ignorance about CPI’s well-documented ties to central figures in Donald Trump’s attempt to reverse the 2020 election, and even total ignorance of those attempts themselves.

[...]

[quote] CPI functions as the hub of an array of like-minded pro-MAGA groups and spin-offs. And thanks to Meadows, CPI has become the most prominent backer of the far-right Freedom Caucus. The organization has also poured significant resources into training and hiring the next line of MAGA leaders, and it has a heavy hand on the wheel of Project 2025, the authoritarian incubator developing the policy and human resources for a second Trump administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Former Trump aide A.J. Delgado, sues one of Trump’s longest-serving and closest aides, Jason Miller, for “sexual coercion, rape, sexual assault, abuse, battery, sexual harassment, and sex trafficking”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 24, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote] Is that ^^^ the same Jason Miller, that without her consent, slipped his pregnant girlfriend an abortion pill while screwing her when he was still married?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 24, 2023 6:02 PM

LMAO, r294!

That looks exactly like him. Probably as intelligent, too.

Is he related to Charlie Kirk? Both have those weird balloon heads with the tiny faces.

by Anonymousreply 205November 24, 2023 6:20 PM

Jason Miller has been exposed as a sexual predator. The next step is running for president

by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2023 6:38 PM

If Democrats ran the red states fewer people would die

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2023 6:38 PM

Josh Hawley goes pro-Putin and opposes further aid to Ukraine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2023 9:45 PM

Florida MAGA quean, Pam Bondi, is still at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2023 10:00 PM

Jason Miller is also known to use hookers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2023 10:14 PM

How the fuck else would he get laid?

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2023 10:36 PM

Severe gerbil face.

by Anonymousreply 212November 25, 2023 12:31 AM

He looks like a thumb with a goatee

by Anonymousreply 213November 25, 2023 1:15 AM

Chinless prick.

by Anonymousreply 214November 25, 2023 2:31 AM

Tommy Cotton is so sweet. He has empathy for all the grandmothers who just wandered into the U.S. Capitol during the January 6th insurrection.

[quote] Sen. Tom Cotton urges DOJ to treat anti-Israel protestors the 'same way they treated grandmothers who wandered into the Capitol' on Jan. 6. While plenty of Republicans strive to put Jan. 6, 2021, behind them, two congressional conservatives are trying to use the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol as a way to criminalize causes they disagree with.

[quote]Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas are leading a bicameral battlecry for federal law enforcement to throw the book at an enemies list that includes progressive colleagues, outspoken pro-Palestinian activists and Black Lives Matter protesters.

Cotton is teaming-up with MTG? With all his elite education and Senate status, he’s bonding with MTG?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 25, 2023 2:34 PM

^Thry’re two sides of the same shit covered coin.

by Anonymousreply 216November 25, 2023 3:43 PM

Thanksgiving weekend treat for DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 25, 2023 5:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 25, 2023 7:01 PM

^ Did those two hook up?

by Anonymousreply 219November 25, 2023 7:31 PM

I wonder if Jason Miller was one of the clients of that brothel they just busted in Northern Virginia?

by Anonymousreply 220November 25, 2023 7:32 PM

Ladies, ladies, you both are stupid hos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 25, 2023 10:15 PM

Lindsey in Florida golfing with the menz without Trump. Where’s Donald?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 25, 2023 10:58 PM

^ Lindz looks so teeny. She's a petite gal

by Anonymousreply 223November 25, 2023 11:07 PM

Lady Lindzebelle is on a date with Orange Mussolini, attending the Clemson-South Carolina football game tonight.

by Anonymousreply 224November 25, 2023 11:46 PM

Will Tangerine Man expect Lindz to put out after the date, or will he treat her like a lady?

by Anonymousreply 225November 26, 2023 12:08 AM

[quote] Another example of the openly extraconstitutional nature of the Trump administration. An executive administration that was avidly endorsed by the so-called "law and order party" and people who interpret the constitution in an anti-modern, "originalist" format.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 26, 2023 4:10 PM

More importantly, the dirty secret in publishing is that these books are written specially for money laundering. Fled Cruz and Haulin' Hawley are "best sellers" because those who wish to bribe them make it so.

Don't nobody wanna pay MTG nothing.

And, this book on "America First Values"...was published in CANADA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 26, 2023 4:42 PM

There is so much money laundering going on around here, this fucking planet must be the goddamned laundromat of the galaxy!

by Anonymousreply 228November 26, 2023 5:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 26, 2023 5:51 PM

A new look at the drug smuggler Trump pardoned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 26, 2023 7:02 PM

Threats to Judge Arthur Engoron and staff have increased since the gag order was lifted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 27, 2023 9:42 PM

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 232November 27, 2023 10:02 PM

Where are they now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 27, 2023 11:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 28, 2023 12:02 AM

The RNC is a BROKE BITCH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 28, 2023 1:36 AM

[quote]The short version is that it sounds like Pence told no fibs when he put his hand on the Bible and Jack Smith asks him to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help him God and if he’s lying Jesus is gonna swat him on his bottom.

[quote]Well, carve a picture of Pence on Mount Rushmore and make sure to include his hands in the rock sculpture so we know he’s not masturbating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 28, 2023 3:43 PM

[bold]Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch deposed in Smartmatic election lawsuit[/bold]

Rupert Murdoch is being deposed Tuesday as part of the $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit filed against Fox Corp. by the voting technology company Smartmatic, a source familiar with the matter told CNBC.

Murdoch is expected to sit for questioning in Los Angeles on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to the source.

It is the second time this year that Murdoch, 92, has been deposed in a high-stakes defamation lawsuit accusing Fox News of airing damaging lies about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Under questioning in January as part of a similar defamation lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems, Murdoch admitted that some Fox News hosts and personalities “endorsed” the false narrative that the election was stolen from then-President Donald Trump.

Fox paid $787.5 million to settle Dominion’s lawsuit, nearly half of the $1.6 billion figure initially demanded by the voting company.

Smartmatic’s lawsuit accuses Fox and a handful of its hosts and guests of knowingly lying, or acting with reckless disregard for the truth, by entertaining or endorsing the false claim that the company rigged the election for President Joe Biden over Trump.

Smartmatic, which is suing in New York Supreme Court, is seeking “in excess of $2.7 billion” in damages it says were caused by the defendants’ “disinformation campaign.”

Murdoch is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit, which was filed against Fox personalities Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro and former opinion host Lou Dobbs. Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani and the pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell are also included as defendants.

An New York appeals court in February declined an attempt by Fox to dismiss the defamation suit.

Murdoch officially stepped down as chairman of Fox and News Corp. earlier this month, putting his son Lachlan in charge of both. The elder Murdoch is now chairman emeritus of the companies.

Fox spokesman Brian Nick declined CNBC’s request for comment on Murdoch’s latest deposition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 28, 2023 5:21 PM

Fry the hateful old turd. AND his fucking brats and lying employees.

by Anonymousreply 238November 28, 2023 5:34 PM

Go, Smartmatic, go!!!

by Anonymousreply 239November 28, 2023 5:50 PM

Sue 'em into bankruptcy!

by Anonymousreply 240November 28, 2023 6:46 PM

What Mike Pence told investigators

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 28, 2023 7:41 PM

His son, a Marine, had to talk him into following the Constitution...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 28, 2023 9:03 PM

Lock Grassley up!

by Anonymousreply 243November 28, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote] Senator Kennedy is not stupid. He’s pretending to be stupid. Performative stupidity. Sometimes I have trouble getting my arms around the insanity that in the GOP, politicians have to act dumber than they are to be rewarded by voters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 28, 2023 9:22 PM

R244, Kennedy went to Oxford, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 245November 28, 2023 9:39 PM

Kennedy was a windsurfing pal with John Kerry.

His “aw shucks”, fake Cajun drawl is ridiculous.

See his old videos of a decade+ ago. His speaking/pronunciations are quite different.

by Anonymousreply 246November 28, 2023 10:02 PM

If there’s anyone I’d like to see scorched from a raging grease fire is that snarky, redneck hillbilly, Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 247November 28, 2023 10:12 PM

MAGA South Carolina. Bad everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 28, 2023 11:26 PM

[quote] Florida's top election fraud officer collapsed in the hallway of the governor's office after a heated meeting last year, then lay dead or dying for 24 minutes before someone came to his aid, according to a new report from a local watchdog group.

[quote] Peter Antonacci, who was appointed to lead Florida's controversial new elections fraud office in July 2022, died at the state Capitol building on Sept. 23, 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 29, 2023 1:40 AM

Yeah, r249, what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 250November 29, 2023 1:47 AM

Well, if Republicans can spread conspiracies about Seth Rich

by Anonymousreply 251November 29, 2023 2:05 AM

What kind of bullshit lies James Comer will be running to Fox News now to try and spin this? Surpasses Gym in stupidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252November 29, 2023 10:17 AM

[quote]What kind of bullshit lies James Comer will be running to Fox News now to try and spin this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253November 29, 2023 11:08 AM

DL needs to organize a holiday food drive to make sure Trump has enough to eat. Channel your contributions via Kevin McCarthy. He’ll personally deliver the food timely to Trump so he does not starve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254November 29, 2023 12:22 PM

Send Trump: McDonald’s & KFC gift certificates.

by Anonymousreply 255November 29, 2023 12:33 PM

For just ten cents a day, you can buy covfefe and hamberders for a starving ex-president

by Anonymousreply 256November 29, 2023 3:10 PM

There are millions of underfed Americans. Is Kevin going to visit any of them and bring food or money?

by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2023 3:18 PM

Well, when they stop eating, that means the end is near. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 258November 29, 2023 5:01 PM

That fat fuck SHOULD stop stuffing his lie hole for at least six months.

He’s so fucking FAT, maybe starving for six months would make a difference in his enormous waistline.

by Anonymousreply 259November 29, 2023 6:13 PM

Ralph: If I stop eating and start losing weight, do you know what I'll look like?

Alice: Yeah- A human being.

by Anonymousreply 260November 29, 2023 7:27 PM

Norton: I can see you're wasting away down to a blimp.

by Anonymousreply 261November 29, 2023 7:29 PM

Arizona officials charged with trying to block the vote count

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 29, 2023 7:53 PM

^^^^*^^^^^^^^

Just look at the smirk on this Mr. Clean wannabe. Extremely punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 263November 29, 2023 7:58 PM

r253, Jimmy and Comer obviously went to The Trey Gowdy Benghazi!!!!!! School of Congressional Evidence Tampering.

by Anonymousreply 264November 29, 2023 8:00 PM

[quote] In a statement to Newsweek earlier this month, Dawn Engoron firmly denied making the posts and told the outlet that the account does not belong to her. "I do not have a Twitter account. This is not me. I have not posted any anti Trump messages," she said. While conservatives argued the posts should result in a mistrial or dismissal of the civil case, former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani told Newsweek that the social media of a judge's spouse is "not by itself grounds to disqualify a judge," pointing to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, Ginni Thomas', pro-Trump posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 29, 2023 11:19 PM

I wouldn't put it past them to set her up. I presume she's too smart to do something like that.

by Anonymousreply 266November 29, 2023 11:22 PM

Psssst:

wanna see a dead body?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 30, 2023 1:09 AM

I just want to *slap her* from here to Timbuktu.

by Anonymousreply 268November 30, 2023 1:33 AM

Mary L Trump

[quote] BREAKING NEWS: Donald quietly moved $40 million from the Trump Organization into a personal bank account, according to a court-ordered financial auditor.

[quote] “Trump isn’t supposed to be moving any money around without alerting Barbara S. Jones, a former federal judge in New York tasked with babysitting the Trump Organization for its relentlessly shady business practices,” per the Daily Beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 30, 2023 1:36 AM

Scott Perry was a key player in the insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 30, 2023 1:37 AM

[quote] Speculation over McCarthy's potential departure escalated ahead of the Thanksgiving recess, with multiple GOP sources noting he posted a photo on Instagram in which his district office appeared to be in the process of being packed.

[quote] Multiple Republicans raised concerns that California's Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom could hold McCarthy's seat open if he decides to resign in the new year. The GOP's razor-thin majority is already on the verge of being diminished further by the potential expulsion of Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) in a vote expected on Friday.

[quote] GOP lawmakers have noted the awkward nature of shifting from leading the conference to being a rank-and-file member. Tensions between McCarthy and his critics have continued to flare up since his historic ouster.

[quote] The former speaker refers to those who voted to strip him from his gavel as the "crazy eight." Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) recently accused McCarthy of elbowing him in a narrow hallway of the Capitol, which McCarthy has denied.

[quote]Some rank-and-file members voiced frustrations with McCarthy attempting to "kneecap" multiple candidates that aimed to succeed him as speaker, arguing that the efforts minimized much of the sympathy he gained after the initial ouster.

[quote] "The image in the rearview mirror is getting smaller by the day," one lawmaker said of McCarthy's influence over the conference. "I don't think he's having a good time being a regular Joe."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 30, 2023 1:48 AM

You make a mistake not following Mary Trump's podcast and her newsletter. She has some great dirt on Ivanka today, and she also was talking tonight about how Trump moved $40 Million from his business to his personal accounts after he was told by the court not to touch anything.

by Anonymousreply 272November 30, 2023 2:24 AM

The court can say whatever they want, but he knows damned good and well that they will not actually DO anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 273November 30, 2023 2:37 AM

As if R267 weren't bad enough, Uncle Joe dragged her in her own district today as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274November 30, 2023 3:52 AM

...the clown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 30, 2023 3:56 AM

Boebert, a Huckabee

Keep your dogs away from these characters.

by Anonymousreply 276November 30, 2023 6:41 AM

Ramaswamy continues his clown act, nevertheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277November 30, 2023 10:01 AM

Dammit. Brace yourself, the wing nuts are going to go crazy with this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278November 30, 2023 3:09 PM

Like it will make any difference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 30, 2023 3:33 PM

Doesn't Madison Cawthorn live in Florida now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280November 30, 2023 4:59 PM

Madam VP for the win!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 30, 2023 6:08 PM

I love Kamala. And you should too. Because the Republicans have their long knives out and they're coming for her. Part two of the "Biden's too old" narrative is to scare us as the demonize Harris.

by Anonymousreply 282November 30, 2023 6:17 PM

What time is it? It’s Miss Lindzey time!

Today, another hissy fit. Leonard Leo and Harlan Crow must be proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 30, 2023 7:00 PM

Crybabies

by Anonymousreply 284November 30, 2023 7:05 PM

Donald Trump can be sued over claims that he incited violence on Jan. 6, 2021, an appeals court ruled Friday, rejecting the former president’s argument that he is entirely immune from being held liable for incendiary remarks that preceded the attack on the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 1, 2023 3:23 PM

Republicans that voted to expel Santos, has much to do with Republicans trying to protect at least five other Republican seats for the ‘24 election.

Santos’ seat will likely go to a Democrat during a special election. It’s about GQP trying to cut their future loses due to Santos.

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2023 4:42 PM

^Certain New York State Republican seats.

by Anonymousreply 287December 1, 2023 4:44 PM

But WE are the only ones allowed to make up “rules” on the fly!

No fair Dems are using the same rules we set!

by Anonymousreply 288December 1, 2023 6:16 PM

[bold]Biden Wants to Abolish the Fees Trump Charges at His Resorts[/bold]

Ahead of the 2024 election, President Joe Biden is making an example out of businesses charging Americans pesky fees they hate, but have little choice in coughing up.

Coincidentally—or not—it just so happens that Biden’s likely opponent, former President Donald Trump, has raked in a small fortune on those very same fees.

At least three of Trump’s hotel properties bill guests for a “resort fee,” a sneaky and pricey charge that covers an array of unspecified amenities, and typically only appears at the end of the online reservation process.

The Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, for instance, was built on a three-acre parking lot and doesn’t have the sprawling features and amenities of a typical resort there. But it charges a one-time resort fee of $132—nearly as much as the $159 rate for one night in a king room at the hotel in January.

Meanwhile, a room with an ocean view at the Trump International Hotel on Waikiki Beach in Hawaii might be listed for as low as $499 per night. But with a daily resort fee of $125, the total cost of a three night stay balloons closer to $2,000, once the $375 in resort fees and local taxes kick in.

Trump’s golf resort property in Doral, Florida, also charges a one-time $135 resort fee, a healthy chunk of the $319 nightly rate for a king room there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 1, 2023 7:01 PM

I think we need to turn off our TVs and stop buying the hype and the panic and the propaganda they're peddling. McCarthy goes on TV talking about how Biden's mind was gone, etc. and privately he's assuring people Biden's just fine, very sharp mentally. IMO, that's the real story. The GOP is trying to sow doubt and despair by lying about the President of the United States not being mentally cogent. IMO that is a huge national security risk and they need to be held accountable. Instead the Media just spits out their talking points.

They are doing what they do. In this phase of the battle (Politics is war!) they are probing for weaknesses and peddling bullshit that they hope is psychologically damaging to voters. They want to shake our resolve. They think we have amnesia? They have nothing to offer us, they have accomplished nothing, in fact they have been very damaging, but instead they focus on Biden, just like they took a war hero, John Kerry, and swift boated him. Don't fall for it.

I will vote for a senile bastard who pees himself at town hall meetings before I vote for a Republican.=FASCISTS. Go out and enjoy life. The election is a little less than a year away. I already know who I am voting for. I am voting for the Democratic nominee...who ever it is. I'm not going to get suckered by the personality driven bullshit the media peddles. They are going for ratings and revenue. They are really soliciting ad buys. We have a deep bench. Good people. I support Biden and Harris and the Democratic ticket at every level, Federal, state and local.

by Anonymousreply 290December 1, 2023 8:39 PM

Has McCarthy been officially declared a 1/6 Insurrection Sedition witness?

Is Meadows still in the Cone of Silence?

by Anonymousreply 291December 1, 2023 11:07 PM

When Kevin McCarthy goes to his residence, does he take his anger out on housemate Frank Luntz?

by Anonymousreply 292December 1, 2023 11:33 PM

Kevin needs to hate fuck Lady Lindz. She likes it rough.

by Anonymousreply 293December 1, 2023 11:36 PM

If you want to recap with Glenn...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 2, 2023 10:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 2, 2023 11:37 PM

Trump says we should "watch the votes" in Detroit, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. You know the places where black people live

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 2, 2023 11:49 PM

I thought Dump had the black vote. R296… at least, that’s what the media is telling us.

by Anonymousreply 297December 3, 2023 12:23 AM

He has the vote of people not paying attention...yet.

by Anonymousreply 298December 3, 2023 12:52 AM

Tuberville got on the wrong side of Lindsey.

Screwing over nominees for. military promotions is a very stupid thing to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 3, 2023 12:57 AM

He's the reason the word turd was invented.

by Anonymousreply 300December 3, 2023 1:01 AM

I want so much for actual multiple videos to come out of that fat old asshole repeatedly saying the n-word. I know it will probably have the same effect as the pussy grabber tape, but it might help end some of these "blacks love Dump" fairy tales.

by Anonymousreply 301December 3, 2023 1:03 AM

He killed a million Americans because he lied about COVID. He should have been executed years ago.

by Anonymousreply 302December 3, 2023 1:13 AM

[quote] Screwing over nominees for. military promotions is a very stupid thing to do.

But WAIT! There's more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 3, 2023 1:06 PM

R301, Joy Reid attempted to address what she saw as misguided affection for Trump by some of the younger people (under 40) who embraced the hip hop culture. The consolation is that many of them don't vote.

by Anonymousreply 304December 3, 2023 1:11 PM

[quote] I want so much for actual multiple videos to come out of that fat old asshole repeatedly saying the n-word. I know it will probably have the same effect as the pussy grabber tape, but it might help end some of these "blacks love Dump" fairy tales.

Supposedly, NBC have tapes of such in their locked archives stemming from prep sessions for The Apprentice. NBC may fear releasing them due to potential lawsuits whereby contracts were involved. NBC executives may have Trump supporters among them, or want to avoid criticism for keeping the information secret for so long.

by Anonymousreply 305December 3, 2023 3:40 PM

[quote] “Shortly after the finale, rumors started going around that he had tossed out an ‘N-word’ referring to me,” she continued. “When the producer told me when it happened, during the finale, I remember the moment. I wasn’t in earshot, but I could see them deciding between me and Bret Michaels.”

[quote] She recalled seeing Trump “talking with producers and they’re really animated and that was when I heard that he said, ‘They want the ‘N-word’ to win.’ Because I guess the network wanted me to win or me to be chosen and Trump wanted Bret.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 3, 2023 6:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307December 3, 2023 7:11 PM

Trump's RICO co-defendant threatens Ruby Freeman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 3, 2023 7:53 PM

“I know where you live!” 🤡 🇱🇷

by Anonymousreply 309December 3, 2023 8:02 PM

r305, and this is something that HASN'T leaked?

by Anonymousreply 310December 3, 2023 8:09 PM

Her bring-down is one I'm going to relish, r308.

by Anonymousreply 311December 3, 2023 8:10 PM

Truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312December 4, 2023 3:38 PM

Giant gambles against Israel on the markets in Tel Aviv and Wall Street days before Hamas’ attack made billions. Somebody seems to have known about the plan in advance

[quote] Shorting involves profiting from securities you do not own. If you are confident that a given company’s shares are going to fall, you borrow them from somebody, sell them, and later (sometimes just within days) you buy them on the market (at the lower price, if you were right), give them back to the lender and pocket the difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 4, 2023 4:07 PM

Voters eligible to cast ballots are already being swept up in a grassroots effort to purge the nation’s registration rolls ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

An army of conservative activists is poring over state voter lists, looking for registration errors that can be used to file what are known as voter challenges — questioning the registrations of thousands of Americans.

The undertaking, which includes the involvement of a lawyer tied to former President Trump’s alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election, tends to affect minority or younger voters who may be statistically more likely to vote Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 4, 2023 4:57 PM

R314 the only thing about this that gives me a slight glimmer of hope is that it's being led by a lawyer tied to Trump's efforts to overturn 2020. But seriously: They have been doing everything they can think of to suppress the vote in 2024. Voter eligibility, purges, gerrymandering, voter intimidation, all kinds of crap with the electoral system as to how ballots are counted, etc. Anything they can think of. Most people in the general public don't like to listen to stories about the process. But the process itself is where they intend to fuck us over. Here is where it is important to make sure our state legislatures are not in the hands of Republicans. Or the SoS offices. They make the rules, they carve out the districts.

by Anonymousreply 315December 4, 2023 5:23 PM

These pukes are also showing up as poll workers. Some KKKoch backed states right group is recruiting them. We had one at our last election.

They intend to fuck with everything they can because THEY KNOW THEY CANNOT WIN OTHERWISE.

Thugs, their stupid Gilead wet dream and ammosexual fantasyland, are WILDLY UNPOPULAR. No matter what the apologist trolls on social media or the MSM say.

That’s why they have to lie, cheat and steal to win.

by Anonymousreply 316December 4, 2023 5:29 PM

[quote]Stephen Miller, a speechwriter for Trump during his term in office, shared his opinion on Weissmann's post, which Greene would later agree with, and said the Department of Justice (DOJ) could jail the president and others, including Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas.

Stephen Miller and Marjorie Taylor Greene: Now there's a combo of sweetness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 4, 2023 6:27 PM

My god, that ignorant bitch just gets uglier and uglier.

by Anonymousreply 318December 4, 2023 7:02 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Meltdown After Being Called Out By Maxine Waters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 4, 2023 7:38 PM

Miss Lindz in dispute with Miss Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 4, 2023 11:20 PM

Traitor Tommy Tuberville doesn't live in Alabama, the state he is supposed to be representing. He has lived in Florida for years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 5, 2023 12:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322December 5, 2023 12:33 AM

Not nearly enough attention has been paid to Stephen Miller since Trump left the WH. He is a rigid, dedicated extremist. Unapologetic White Supremacist. And he is still at it. People like him, Michael Flynn and Roger Stone get overlooked. No one is keeping an eye on them. THey need a spotlight and exposure. Lots of exposure. They are like those vermin who need to be in darkness.

by Anonymousreply 323December 5, 2023 2:53 AM

Trump's face looks meaner than it ever did. Looney bin now!

by Anonymousreply 324December 5, 2023 3:03 AM

Why do these thugs have giant balloon heads and tiny faces?

by Anonymousreply 325December 5, 2023 6:30 PM

Tuberville dropped the holds.

by Anonymousreply 326December 5, 2023 6:53 PM

Fuck Tumbleville

by Anonymousreply 327December 5, 2023 7:16 PM

Republicans admit that their attempt to impeach Biden is just about trying to even the score

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328December 5, 2023 7:21 PM

Mike Johnson admits to helping the Jan. 6 rioters cover up their crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329December 5, 2023 7:34 PM

Like Harlan C., it is known what Johnson yearns for. Maybe it will shut him up for awhile if he gets some.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330December 5, 2023 10:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 5, 2023 10:14 PM

"No! You're not the most deplorable--I'm the most DEPLORABLE!!!"

[quote] Greene claimed to Johnson that McCormick grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her following a public spat they had over competing resolutions to censure Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 5, 2023 10:38 PM

[quote]grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her

Just be thankful it wasn't Bette, Marge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333December 5, 2023 10:46 PM

^Well, I'm sure they confiscated the two by four he had planned to use in beating her.

by Anonymousreply 334December 5, 2023 11:26 PM

Trump promises to be a dictator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 6, 2023 2:27 AM

Trump is not well:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 6, 2023 11:21 AM

McCarthy is out. Praying McHenry soon follows.

by Anonymousreply 337December 6, 2023 4:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338December 6, 2023 4:16 PM

He should leave now R338, not just not run for re-election.

by Anonymousreply 339December 6, 2023 4:22 PM

[quote]He should leave now

He will be leaving at the end of the month, he's not staying into 2024.

by Anonymousreply 340December 6, 2023 4:56 PM

McHenry is still staying for the full term. He should leave now also a year early like mykevin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 6, 2023 5:11 PM

What you're left with is the Matt Gaetz, MTG, Gym Jordan, lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 342December 6, 2023 5:15 PM

What you are left with is Speaker Hakeem Jeffries.

by Anonymousreply 343December 6, 2023 5:20 PM

If they had voted for Jeffries to begin with, they’d still have their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 344December 6, 2023 5:45 PM

Of course, R343, but the road to that outcome is going to be painful to watch, because first we have to experience the denouement of the GOP "leadership" and wade thru the infighting and the shut downs and the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 345December 6, 2023 5:47 PM

Rats.

Sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 346December 6, 2023 6:24 PM

Fake electors indicted in Nevada:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 6, 2023 8:02 PM

Here's something to recall. When Trump ran in 2016, he didn't have much,, if any ground game. organizations and field operations a PResidential candidate normally sets up during a national campaign. It was all very seat of the pants. After he secured the nomination the state party organizations helped organize and get out the vote to the extent they could. There were still moderates in the GOP who just refused to work to get him elected. He was an embarrassment. But now, the Party belongs to Trump. The cult has taken over the state party organizations. This occurred gradually so that by late 2020, you had true believers who helped facilitate the insurrection. Today. The organizations have hardened their support of Trump. The Trump campaign will have a ground game and field operations locally in every state..

by Anonymousreply 348December 6, 2023 8:12 PM

Wishing Hakeem Jeffries were speaker right now is to wish a stupid, impossible job on him. He absolutely could not control the House even if he had a bare majority of 1 Democrat with a sea of angry bitter Republicans and let's not kid ourselves, some very disgruntled and angry Democrats, angry especially about Israel. It is a stupid dream. Hopefully, next year a real Democratic majority forms and he can be an actual Speaker of the House, but for now it is an incredibly stupid idea, as it was during the whole fiasco with McCarthy and then the even stupider fiasco of undoing McCarthy and eventually bringing in the Fanatic.

by Anonymousreply 349December 6, 2023 8:28 PM

House GQP - That’s Matt Gaetz’s organization now. He pulled-off that mini-coup. He’s disgusting and major trouble, but he was clever enough to install what he sought.

by Anonymousreply 350December 6, 2023 8:38 PM

Maybe r350. I do suspect Mike Johnson really did kind of come out of nowhere, after all other assholes had fallen by the wayside. I suspect the people that started that shit did want Jim Jordan, but he was just too much of a fuckwad and then everyone was left scrambling.

by Anonymousreply 351December 6, 2023 8:45 PM

Is Matt Gaetz in danger, girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 7, 2023 1:47 AM

As much as I would love that ^ to be true, Occupy Democrats is only slightly more credible than the NY Post

by Anonymousreply 353December 7, 2023 3:16 AM

Other sources are reporting it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 7, 2023 3:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355December 7, 2023 3:51 AM

Josh Hawley booger dangles from face as he berates FBI Director

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 7, 2023 3:58 AM

OMFG!

Fucking booger eating freaks!

by Anonymousreply 357December 7, 2023 4:29 AM

Ewww, Lyin’ Cancun Rafael & Gazelle Josh do love their boogers.

by Anonymousreply 358December 7, 2023 9:32 AM

Florida………

Florida State got screwed IMO.

What says you, Lil Marco?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 7, 2023 9:48 AM

[bold]Candidate for Santos' old seat is convicted on Jan. 6 charges after testifying he had 'no idea' Congress met in the Capitol[/bold]

WASHINGTON — A New York man who is running for the congressional seat previously held by George Santos was convicted this week of charges relating to the Jan. 6 riot after he testified at his trial that he didn't know Congress convened inside the Capitol.

Philip Sean Grillo, of Queens, was found guilty Tuesday of the felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding, along with a series of misdemeanors like entering restricted grounds and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, the Justice Department said in a news release.

Grillo, 49, entered and exited the Capitol on Jan. 6 multiple times, at least once through a broken window, according to the Justice Department....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 7, 2023 1:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 7, 2023 2:05 PM

"Jail sentences" is giving me life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 7, 2023 3:15 PM

Now Dump can say, "See? They already got me convicted and in jail! They're all against me like they're against you! I'm doing this for you! Send money!" 🙄

I agree with Fani.

by Anonymousreply 363December 7, 2023 3:32 PM

Russian state TV is congratulating Republicans for blocking funding to the Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364December 7, 2023 11:14 PM

Another resident of The Villages charged with voter fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 7, 2023 11:18 PM

Though she is with child, …..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 8, 2023 12:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367December 8, 2023 12:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368December 8, 2023 12:52 AM

Trump's fake electors in Wisconsin settle lawsuit, admit Biden won in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 8, 2023 1:36 AM

All of those fuckers should be FORCED to make public service announcements on Fux, FB, the local news stations, and the local newspapers admitting the orange traitor LOST.

Period. Replay it every 30 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 370December 8, 2023 5:35 AM

Ban Rafael Cruz & Josh Hawley from beating their boogers in public.

by Anonymousreply 371December 8, 2023 5:58 AM

^eating - but beating with their lips & teeth will work too.

by Anonymousreply 372December 8, 2023 6:00 AM

Ready to party at Mar-a-Lago with the MAGAettes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 8, 2023 6:10 AM

Junior & Guilfoyle proudly show off results of animal cruelty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 8, 2023 6:25 AM

I don't know how it happened, but I'm getting e-mails from Stephen Miller and Ron Desantis. And Stephen Miller is one scary motherfucker. I'm 63 and I think they're buying mailing lists for older voters. I thought about "unsubscribing" but then I decided to wait and see what those fuckers are up to.

by Anonymousreply 375December 8, 2023 1:06 PM

Party of Law & Order

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376December 8, 2023 2:21 PM

Party of Only Fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 8, 2023 2:23 PM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 8, 2023 2:25 PM

I've been getting them as well, R375 from Ron Desantis, Jim Jordon and Mike Johnson but the email is actually from info@bestamericanow.com. Most of them are in my spam box but every now and then one slips into my inbox.

by Anonymousreply 379December 8, 2023 2:28 PM

[quote] Lauren Boebert used campaign funds to buy tickets to cheer boyfriend Quinn Gallagher on to 774th place in grueling Colorado bike race - weeks before the couple were kicked out of Beetlejuice performance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 8, 2023 2:31 PM

[quote]Most of them are in my spam box but every now and then one slips into my inbox.

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 381December 8, 2023 3:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382December 8, 2023 4:44 PM

That Donald, he's such a good judge of character!

by Anonymousreply 383December 8, 2023 5:16 PM

R380, she claimed Beetlejuice was their "first date"

Liar!

by Anonymousreply 384December 8, 2023 5:25 PM

She’s a fucking WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 385December 8, 2023 5:27 PM

UWS Elected Official Leads Call to Exclude Donald Trump's Name from 2024 Presidential Ballot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 8, 2023 7:19 PM

[quote] She’s a fucking WHORE

It was revealed LB was fucking Lyin’ Rafael Cancun “booger-eating” Cruz. Of course!

by Anonymousreply 387December 8, 2023 7:47 PM

You tell them, R387!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388December 8, 2023 7:51 PM

Lady Lindzebelle is not acting like a lady again. Her cussing has become so habitual. She’s now disrespecting black military leaders. That is surprising. Wouldn’t she want to sashay before each one and get checked out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 8, 2023 11:53 PM

^ I bet she flounced out of the meeting like a true diva, too

by Anonymousreply 390December 9, 2023 12:19 AM

Marsha Blackburn is in the same idiocy league as Taylor-Greene, Boebert, and Tuberville.

MAGA Tennessee will re-elect her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 9, 2023 7:05 PM

R389 it warms my heart and reassures me that the possibility exists that Lindsey and her gurls will not be getting a real classified briefing. They know this and it pisses them off. Their briefings are much...briefer than the real ones.

by Anonymousreply 392December 9, 2023 9:40 PM

r391, I'm not so sure. If 2024 is shaping up to be another year of the Woman Voter, and considering that Marshie's opponent is a part of the TN3, she may be going.

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2023 12:16 AM

I saw a video on Facebook I think or maybe Insta and Taylor Swift was REALY REALLY pissed off at Senatrix Blackburn. She is disgusted and wants her GONE, baby. Taylor is kicking some MAGA asses.

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2023 3:22 AM

The fact that she hates trump and Marsha Blackburn are the best things about Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2023 3:34 AM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2023 5:53 AM

Thanks for that, R396. Aside from what was going on in Taylor's head, and what she was saying, the thing that struck me was how her father was talking over her, interrupting her, etc. Almost overbearing. I have a new understanding and appreciation of her as a person even though I'm not a fan of her music. She was clear eyed and strong, and she didn't cave in, because aside from her mother, there was some heavy pressure on her in that room.

by Anonymousreply 397December 10, 2023 1:45 PM

[quote] Heritage Foundation will bring together Hungarian President Viktor Orbán’s team & Republican congressmen to strategize how to end US support for Ukraine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398December 10, 2023 4:15 PM

Thugs hate America.

KKKoch hates America.

by Anonymousreply 399December 10, 2023 5:36 PM

R398, that is evil. These guys are working for Vladimir Putin, not America

by Anonymousreply 400December 10, 2023 5:45 PM

The WHITE Heritage Foundation. r398

They want all of us non-evangelical white nationalists back on the Plantation.

by Anonymousreply 401December 11, 2023 2:01 AM

Trump declines to testify at his trial. After insisting that he would

by Anonymousreply 402December 11, 2023 2:09 AM

What...what???

by Anonymousreply 403December 11, 2023 2:24 AM

This move towards Corporate police states, Neo Fascists, is an international effort. Ukraine is the key and Putin is going all out. Who do you think is backing the terrorists in the Middle East? Iran is supplying Russia with weapons and so is North Korea. Putin is financing Hamas thru Iran. It is about the control of energy and mineral rights and they're 100 % against anything that threatens fossil fuels.

by Anonymousreply 404December 11, 2023 2:29 AM

Boebert partying with Santos:

Kitara is making lots on money on cameo.

[wuote] Also at the bash were controversial Colorado pol Boebert and Rep. Byron Donalds, the Florida pol who opposed Santos expulsion. The trio was attending an after-afterparty following an event sponsored by the New York Young Republican Club, where Donald Trump had addressed a raucous crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 11, 2023 8:11 AM

Getting rich from cameos?

Boebert partying with Santos:

[quote] Also at the bash were controversial Colorado pol Boebert and Rep. Byron Donalds, the Florida pol who opposed Santos expulsion. The trio was attending an after-afterparty following an event sponsored by the New York Young Republican Club, where Donald Trump had addressed a raucous crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 11, 2023 8:17 AM

Trump's attorney last Thursday: "He is firmly against what is happening in this court and so firmly for the old America that we know, not this America, that he will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he's not afraid, people that are afraid cower. President Trump doesn't cower. We'll be back on Monday."

Trump's attorney yesterday: "Never mind."

by Anonymousreply 407December 11, 2023 10:47 AM

"He'll be here! You can count on that!"

"Alright, where is he?!"

by Anonymousreply 408December 11, 2023 12:19 PM

Very interesting development. Jack Smith goes right to the Supreme Court with this one. What’s the play? We know he did an end around on Dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 11, 2023 4:53 PM

Smith made the maneuver to cut short one of Trump’s delay tactics.

by Anonymousreply 410December 11, 2023 6:55 PM

A special treat for some men of Doha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 11, 2023 7:44 PM

^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 11, 2023 7:53 PM

In Arizona, Trump undermines MAGA loyalist, Blake Masters, by endorsing Blake’s Republican opponent for a House seat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 11, 2023 9:50 PM

Blake Masters is the G. David Schine to Peter Thiel's Roy Cohn.

Fuck that asshole

by Anonymousreply 414December 12, 2023 1:17 AM

Giuliani defames Ruby and Shaye AGAIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 12, 2023 2:29 AM

In a world of Ken Paxtons, be an Ann Richards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 12, 2023 2:47 AM

Nick Fuentes is calling for the execution of non-Christians

Trump had dinner with this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417December 12, 2023 4:12 AM

The Media gave "legitimacy " to Trump, and Trump gave legitimacy to the fringe elements, the conspiracy t heorists, the haters, and the lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 418December 12, 2023 4:29 AM

[quote]Newsy: Rep. Don Bacon, R-Neb., told a small group of reporters this morning that there are "probably not" high crimes or misdemeanors that Joe Biden has committed.

[quote]But he still plans to vote to authorize the impeachment inquiry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419December 12, 2023 3:21 PM

R402 He commented that he already said all he has to say. Since when?

by Anonymousreply 420December 12, 2023 3:58 PM

[bold]Trump sells snippets of mugshot suit, Mar-a-Lago dinner in latest NFT promotion[/bold]

Former President Donald Trump has found a new way to monetize his infamous mugshot — while also selling the chance to see his face in person.

Trump announced Tuesday that snippets of the suit he wore for that photo would be available for purchase, as part of a new sale of NFT “digital trading cards,” a product he debuted in late 2022.

Customers who buy 47 of the $99-apiece digital cards, Trump says, will receive a physical card containing a piece of the suit Trump is seen wearing in the photo.

“It was a great suit, believe me, a really good suit. It’s all cut up, and you’re gonna get a piece of it,” Trump said in a video on Truth Social.

The $4,653 package also includes a dinner with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago club and residence in Palm Beach, Florida....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421December 12, 2023 7:53 PM

He may as well frame his desperation in neon.

by Anonymousreply 422December 12, 2023 8:01 PM

MAGA outdoor nativity scene set; all from Walmart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 13, 2023 12:01 AM

^But where are their red dunce caps?

by Anonymousreply 424December 13, 2023 12:33 AM

[quote] In August 2020, Rep. Mike Garcia (R-CA) sold up to $50,000 in shares of aerospace giant Boeing, weeks before his committee released the damning results of its investigation into deadly crashes involving the company’s 737 Max airliner.

[quote] But while other incumbent campaigns were dogged by blockbuster stock scandals that year, the Garcia campaign never had to answer for this trade. That’s because Garcia blew the mandated deadline to report the transaction, only filing the paperwork on Nov. 23—more than two months after the 45-day reporting window had closed. [bold] When he finally did disclose the sale, it was two weeks after the 2020 general election votes were cast, and three days after Garcia declared victory. He won by 333 votes. [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 13, 2023 2:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426December 13, 2023 2:18 PM

R425, hope his opponent in 2024 uses that against him!

by Anonymousreply 427December 13, 2023 6:21 PM

^ I hope the District Attorney uses it against him NOW

by Anonymousreply 428December 13, 2023 7:02 PM

The Philanthropist Formerly Known As Mrs. Bezos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429December 13, 2023 7:04 PM

[quote] Mr. Heestand doesn’t work for Mr. Trump, but he belongs to a small circle of video meme-makers who have effectively served as a shadow online ad agency for his presidential campaign. Led by a little-known podcaster and life coach, this meme team has spent much of the year flooding social media with content that lionizes the former president, promotes his White House bid and brutally denigrates his opponents.

[...]

[quote] Their most vulgar invectives are often aimed at women, particularly those seen as enemies of Mr. Trump. In one video, the former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley’s face is pasted on the body of a nearly naked woman, who kicks a man with the face of Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida in the groin. Another depicts Casey DeSantis, the governor’s wife, as a porn star. Women with ties to Mr. DeSantis are often shown with red knees, suggesting they have performed a sex act.

[quote] The former president and his inner circle have celebrated the group’s work and helped it reach millions.

[...]

[quote] “It’s ominous,” said Saurav Ghosh, a former Federal Election Commission lawyer who now works at the Campaign Legal Center, a government watchdog nonprofit.

[quote] Mr. Ghosh said the meme team’s activities appeared to fit the definition of a super PAC — an entity that can raise and spend unlimited sums to support a candidate or issue but must report its donors and spending. Yet because the group operates outside the campaign finance system, its finances and funders remain unknown.

[quote] The lack of transparency “creates an avenue for lots of money to be spent in coordination with a campaign and having a serious impact on races without the public having any sense of what’s really going on,” Mr. Ghosh said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 13, 2023 8:15 PM

Kari Lake’s lawyers are in trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431December 13, 2023 10:52 PM

Kid Rock is going to start drinking Bud Lite again? I never knew he consumed Bud Lite or boycotted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 13, 2023 11:09 PM

Oops, Bud Light, not Lite

by Anonymousreply 433December 13, 2023 11:12 PM

[quote] From 2020-2022 nonprofits aligned with conservative activist Leonard Leo paid his for-profit business CRC Advisors far more than fees paid by 20+ other nonprofits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 14, 2023 2:47 AM

Ready for Mr. Speaker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 14, 2023 6:37 AM

[bold]Jan. 6 rioter with 'Foxmania' pleads guilty to felony Capitol attack charge[/bold]

WASHINGTON — A Jan. 6 defendant whose attorney said was infected with "Foxmania" from watching too much Fox News pleaded guilty in connection with the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Anthony Alexander Antonio, a 29-year-old who lives in Delaware, pleaded guilty to a felony count of obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting. The guilty plea came the same day the Supreme Court agreed to take up a challenge to the use of obstruction of an official proceeding charges in Jan. 6-related cases.

At an early hearing in his case, Antonio’s attorney Joseph Hurley said that Fox News “played constantly” in his home for six months.

“He became hooked with what I call ‘Foxitus’ or ‘Foxmania’ and became interested in the political aspect and started believing what was being fed to him,” Hurley said....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436December 14, 2023 4:47 PM

Now, Anthony, if someone told you to jump off a bridge...

by Anonymousreply 437December 14, 2023 4:56 PM

We may joke but this is a very important admission and something that may be a factor in a lot of legal cases. Holding Fox criminally libel for helping to incite an insurrection, even while knowing no fraud existed? We ought to be able to bring the Murdoch empire down.

by Anonymousreply 438December 14, 2023 5:00 PM

He’s already been sued AND LOST nearly one billion dollars, and yet continues to lie.

Yank that shit off the airwaves.

by Anonymousreply 439December 14, 2023 5:23 PM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 15, 2023 12:00 AM

Fake WhatsApp messages are being used against Hunter Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441December 15, 2023 12:21 AM

Because...of course.

by Anonymousreply 442December 15, 2023 12:24 AM

GOP shows Zelenskyy they are devoted assets of Putin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443December 15, 2023 1:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444December 15, 2023 12:40 PM

A binder full of classified info on Russia went missing in the Trump White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 15, 2023 6:56 PM

Are we supposed to be surprised?

by Anonymousreply 446December 15, 2023 7:06 PM

Don't worry, I believe Mr. Smith has it.

When most people think that he is being stymied by Judge Cannon over the Classified Information Procedures Act, or CIPA, he is actually moving to supersede his Florida Espionage charges with an indictment that will give Trump the Death Penalty under the Espionage Act.

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Team Smith!

by Anonymousreply 447December 15, 2023 9:34 PM

OMG

DANCING!

AT CHRISTMAS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448December 15, 2023 11:38 PM

Stephen Miller can never stop being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 449December 16, 2023 12:22 AM

He’s a humorless, undead Nazi prick.

by Anonymousreply 450December 16, 2023 1:51 AM

Stephen Miller is dangerous. He is smart and cunning and vicious, and hateful. The fact that he has come out from behind the scenes and is raising his profile tells me he really believes his Extremist White Supremacy doctrine is going to triumph. I hate him. Media needs to be all over him, and checking out his bank accounts too. He is a rigid ideologue and he should not be treated as some ordinary politician. An enemy of the state personified.

by Anonymousreply 451December 16, 2023 3:59 AM

You only see handsome Nazis in the movies.

They usually look like Stephen Miller.

Nosferatu in training.

by Anonymousreply 452December 16, 2023 6:17 AM

IN TRAINING?

FUCK YOU, r452!

by Anonymousreply 453December 16, 2023 8:14 AM

Fox News around the clock Hunter bashing.

If Junior was ever locked up, Kimberly Guilfoyle would be asking for conjugal visits.

[quote] Guilfoyle was asked on the show to speculate about what she thinks would've happened if her boyfriend, Donald Trump Jr., had defied a congressional subpoena. "I'd be applying for conjugal visits," she replied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 16, 2023 9:45 AM

Guilfoyle made these comments on Newsmax.

How many years, now, has she been engaged to Junior? Po’ thang isn’t getting any younger. All that shaping and molding will soon start becoming undone and falling apart.

by Anonymousreply 455December 16, 2023 9:56 AM

Start?

by Anonymousreply 456December 16, 2023 10:24 AM

As we all know, a “congressional subpoena” isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. Can’t be enforced. Just ignored.

by Anonymousreply 457December 16, 2023 5:39 PM

R457, I'll say!

by Anonymousreply 458December 16, 2023 6:08 PM

Perhaps Melania spent the money on new 🩸 menstruating Christmas trees?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 16, 2023 7:15 PM

Trump says immigrants from South America, Asia, and Africa are "poisoning our blood"

I don't understand why people are downplaying this kind of rhetoric

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 16, 2023 7:52 PM

Biden-Mayorkas are not going enact a solution for the mass immigration issues. Neither will the Republicans-Trump (if the deplorable electorate returns him in ‘24).

Corporate/big business want them for the cheaper unskilled/semi-skilled labor, plus grow the number of consumers with large families especially. Organized religion want them, particularly the Catholic Church and even Jehovah Witnesses. Latino interest groups lobby Congress. Most of the major media are pro-immigrant growth. They are big business too.

Those that want the illegal/undocumented influx curtailed, are labeled as racists. Some, indeed, are racist. But the costs should not be ignored. It impacts the educational systems, the judicial system, social services including health care, and yes, community norms including environmental aspects. Population growth, worldwide, is a climate change factor. Are the rich that received the major tax cuts and deregulation, going to generously fund the human services that come with adding masses of immigrants who are poor and/or dependent?

Immigration will be a huge ‘24 election issue. People who are disturbed about the issue are not all MAGAs. Trump, with his rhetoric, is exploiting people’s discomfort with the disorderly migration.

The House Republicans and Biden/some Democrats will come up with a superficial funding increase for the border in early January as a compromise to get Ukraine and Israeli weapons approvals. More security personnel at the border and a few policy modifications won’t be a fix. Uncontrolled migration will continue to be a political football for both Republicans and Democrats. They want it that way.

by Anonymousreply 461December 16, 2023 11:03 PM

Immigration has been a great issue for the Republicans. They get mileage out of it. They scare people with it. They don't want to solve it. They have rejected every single effort towards even modest immigration reform. Even when legislation or proposals were introduced by Republican PResidents or Republican members of Congress. So attaching it as a condition of funding for Ukraine is bullshit.It's a ploy.

by Anonymousreply 462December 16, 2023 11:09 PM

R462 is correct

by Anonymousreply 463December 16, 2023 11:22 PM

Friday night news:

networks: Giuliani verdict

CNN: Giuliani verdict

Fox: [bold]OMG GAY DEMOKRAT BOIS FUCKING IN TEH SENATE!!!1![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 464December 16, 2023 11:45 PM

(wait for the last line...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 17, 2023 10:39 PM

And yet the idiots here on the DL criticize Gen Z, r465.

by Anonymousreply 466December 17, 2023 10:43 PM

Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 17, 2023 11:18 PM

Three cheers for the kid at r465!

by Anonymousreply 468December 17, 2023 11:32 PM

That kid at R465 is a total badass. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 469December 17, 2023 11:47 PM

[quote] Gosar and Rogers cozied up to Fuentes

It’s late December and there are cold winter nights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 18, 2023 12:12 AM

Gosar is just vile. Even his own family can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 471December 18, 2023 12:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 18, 2023 1:42 AM

Heckling DeSantis is so mean. The way Puddin’ bobbles his head is really cute. When he wore those white boots, that was hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 18, 2023 9:23 AM

R4, good for them. People who support Hamas and terrorism should never enter this country.

Let the Muslim countries take them. But, of course, they refuse to because they know Palestinians cause trouble wherever they go.o

by Anonymousreply 474December 18, 2023 9:32 AM

Mad Marge vs Miss Lindsey

The media adores and features Miss Lindsey extensively.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475December 18, 2023 9:43 AM

The kid in R465

[quote] This is Zander Moricz, the same kid who when told he couldn't say "gay" in his HS graduation address, went viral for discussing his "curly hair" instead as code, cnn.com/video… and then became the lead plaintiff in the Don't Say Gay lawsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476December 18, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote] At the time, Thomas’ salary was $173,600, equivalent to over $300,000 today. But he was one of the least wealthy members of the court, and on multiple occasions in that period, he pushed for ways to make more money. In other private conversations, Thomas repeatedly talked about removing a ban on justices giving paid speeches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477December 18, 2023 12:19 PM

^ Don't worry, Uncle Thomas, I'm sure there are plenty of billionaires who will bail you out

by Anonymousreply 478December 18, 2023 6:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 18, 2023 7:17 PM

Wow, those five votes are expensive. That fucker, Clarence, has a guaranteed income for life! Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 480December 18, 2023 8:28 PM

[quote] Fuck him

Harlan Crow did something with him. Apparently a lot.

by Anonymousreply 481December 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Clarence is the world's oldest sugar baby

by Anonymousreply 482December 19, 2023 12:03 AM

Clarence is the world's most successful post-war House Nigger.

by Anonymousreply 483December 19, 2023 4:36 AM

Lovely

by Anonymousreply 484December 19, 2023 4:40 AM

Ginni is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 485December 19, 2023 4:48 AM

Mr. & Mrs. James Comer scandal:

[wuote] Reporting from The Associated Press dives deep into Comer’s stake in Farm Team Properties, a company he co-owns with his wife after purchasing land from a campaign contributor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 19, 2023 7:28 AM

James Comer heading an ethics probe is comparable to DJT running a charity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 19, 2023 1:48 PM

Did somebody say land deal? ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 19, 2023 2:06 PM

This is what Comer & Gym uncovered:

[quote] Over the course of the House Oversight Committee's investigation under Comer's leadership, Republicans uncovered Biden helping his son buy a truck and his son giving him three checks to pay him back.

by Anonymousreply 489December 19, 2023 3:57 PM

Oh look, here come the consequences of my actions...

--Coach Tuberville

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 19, 2023 4:20 PM

[quote] His wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, is a longtime conservative activist who robustly egged on the effort to overturn the 2020 election all the way to the White House. You don’t have to be an attorney to see how that poses an apparent conflict of interest for her husband. Yet Thomas has several times declined to recuse himself in previous 2020 election cases.

She was worse than that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491December 19, 2023 4:44 PM

Is fat head Comer related to fathead Charlie Kirk?

Because they both have those giant, fat heads and tiny faces.

by Anonymousreply 492December 19, 2023 5:30 PM

Clarence Thomas is incapable of doing the right thing

by Anonymousreply 493December 19, 2023 5:30 PM

This is why we can't have nice things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 19, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]Clarence Thomas is incapable of doing the right thing

It would never even occur to Clarence Thomas to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 495December 19, 2023 10:25 PM

Hey will ya look at that? Schumer finally grew a spine.

Good on him.

by Anonymousreply 496December 19, 2023 11:55 PM

Unladylike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 20, 2023 9:49 AM

Lindsey Graham said "I could care less."

I laugh in his general direction.

by Anonymousreply 498December 20, 2023 10:12 AM

The answer is "No".

They want a bogey man argument & they want cheap labor.

They do NOT want solutions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 20, 2023 3:05 PM

^ Republicans are gross

by Anonymousreply 500December 20, 2023 7:06 PM

Sarah Ho Ho Ho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501December 20, 2023 7:46 PM

Man, Republicans are a trip. Kids are too fragile to read a book about gay penguins but let's take their health insurance away from them and let them work the midnight shift at the meatpacking plant

by Anonymousreply 502December 20, 2023 7:53 PM

Think of it this way, R502:

THEIR kids are too fragile to read a book about gay penguins

but

BROWN kids don't need health insurance while they work the midnight shift at the meatpacking plant

by Anonymousreply 503December 20, 2023 8:33 PM

^^^

[quote] Texas has booted the most people from Medicaid of any state in the country. 986,000 children have lost their health care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 20, 2023 10:26 PM

Trump vows to amp up the Hitler talk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 21, 2023 6:17 AM

In case you missed it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506December 21, 2023 2:50 PM

hmmm...

Is this something fun to look forward to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 21, 2023 7:05 PM

Remember that line from Body Heat? Kathleen Turner first meets Ned Racine at some outdoor concert, when he tries to pick her up. His repartee isn't very good. She takes in his struggle to be witty and cool, and says, "You're not too bright. I like that in a man."

by Anonymousreply 508December 21, 2023 7:17 PM

^ Was that the pickup line Ivana used when she first met Donald?

by Anonymousreply 509December 21, 2023 8:17 PM

[quote]Was that the pickup line Ivana used when she first met Donald?

"I vant American citizenship!"

by Anonymousreply 510December 21, 2023 9:31 PM

Trump caught on tape pressuring Wayne County (MI) canvassers not to certify election results for the 2020 election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 21, 2023 11:10 PM

Moar:

[quote] RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, who told the Republicans, "If you can go home tonight, do not sign it. ... We will get you attorneys."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 21, 2023 11:14 PM

I think Antony Blinken will one day run for president.

by Anonymousreply 513December 21, 2023 11:15 PM

FL has kicked almost a million people off the voter rolls...90% of whom are Dems or independents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514December 21, 2023 11:18 PM

Told 'ya @ R499

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515December 21, 2023 11:52 PM

So that asshole, John Schneider threatened the President on a stupid Twitter comment. Now he’s saying he didn’t.

There was an article on TVLine but they wisely turned off the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 516December 22, 2023 3:50 AM

He took down the tweet, too

by Anonymousreply 517December 22, 2023 4:10 AM

He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

The interwebs are forever!

by Anonymousreply 518December 22, 2023 5:24 AM

The dumbass publicly threatened the life of the sitting president. Shouldn't that result in an investigation?

by Anonymousreply 519December 22, 2023 7:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520December 22, 2023 1:51 PM

"Imagine trumped-up prosecutions of Mayorkas for human trafficking. Or Becerra for allowing service members to travel to receive abortion care. Or Garland for kidnapping J6 rioters."

[quote] On Monday, the Eleventh Circuit crushed Mark Meadows’s hopes of getting his criminal case in Georgia transferred to federal court.

[quote] But a little-noticed concurrence serves as a warning that state prosecutors might target former federal officials — including ones working for President Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521December 22, 2023 1:56 PM

A Mar-a-Lago Christmas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 22, 2023 2:32 PM

Junior expresses his displeasure at Republican Senators.

[quote] And Don. Jr, on X posted, "Mitch McConnell, John Thune and John Cornyn remain silent. Barrasso is the only one with the courage to weigh in against what the radical left is trying to do to my father."

Junior doesn’t understand Turtle’s revenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523December 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Guilfoyle wants someone to listen to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 22, 2023 3:34 PM

Kim is a former prosecuting attorney. She knows damn well this case is only about the monetary amount.

by Anonymousreply 525December 22, 2023 3:43 PM

Hoping nobody notices his bald spot while he's overthrowing the government

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 22, 2023 3:54 PM

Five is a warning before you post pictures of that wide mouthed gargoyle giving the mic a deep throat, r524.

by Anonymousreply 527December 22, 2023 4:54 PM

Gargoyle charged me $500 for a lap dance at Mar-a-Lago. My vision is not so good nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 22, 2023 6:55 PM

[bold]Supreme Court rejects Jack Smith’s request for justices to quickly hear Trump immunity dispute[/bold]

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected a request by special counsel Jack Smith to fast-track arguments on whether Donald Trump has any immunity from federal prosecution for alleged crimes he committed while in office – a move that will likely delay his trial.

The court did not explain its reasoning and there were no noted dissents.

The court’s decision is a major blow to Smith, who made an extraordinary gamble when he asked the justices to take the rare step of skipping a federal appeals court and quickly deciding a fundamental issue in his election subversion criminal case against Trump.

Both sides will still have the option of appealing an eventual ruling by the DC Circuit Court of Appeals up to the high court, but the court’s move is a major victory for Trump, whose strategy of delay in the criminal case included mounting a protracted fight over the immunity question, which must be settled before his case goes to trial.

An expedited review of the issue is already underway at the DC Circuit, which has scheduled oral arguments for January 9. The election subversion trial is currently set to begin in March.

In urging the court to not take the case, Trump’s attorneys argued the special counsel was trying to “rush to decide the issues with reckless abandon.” ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 22, 2023 6:59 PM

The Supreme Court is helping Trump

by Anonymousreply 530December 22, 2023 7:15 PM

I just saw this on MSNBC. Fuck me. OK, fine. Let the Appeals Court make their ruling, and take it from there. I have no doubt, that either side will then appeal to the Supremes. The Supremes are playing it safe. They want to see how the Appeals Court rules before they are forced into a final decision.

by Anonymousreply 531December 22, 2023 7:17 PM

I don't know about that, r530...

[quote]The court did not explain its reasoning and there were no noted dissents

by Anonymousreply 532December 22, 2023 7:17 PM

The Supreme Court will want to see the testimony, arguments, and the documents presented before the Court of Appeals. They want to have the ruling. They are more interested in protecting themselves from controversy more so than pleasing Trump. That said, it is a procedural win for Trump. It will delay the trial at least another couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 533December 22, 2023 8:08 PM

Team Court of Appeals! Don’t fuck it up guys. Find that scumbag is NOT immune to prosecution and a guilty verdict.

by Anonymousreply 534December 22, 2023 8:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535December 22, 2023 8:35 PM

Any odds on she is/was fucking Deathsantis and Tacky O?

Because I bet she is/was

by Anonymousreply 536December 22, 2023 8:43 PM

Does Trump smell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537December 23, 2023 1:16 AM

Old man smell on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 538December 23, 2023 1:27 AM

No March trial now, it will be late. Jack Smith, more time to put the screws to Trump, you can do it! Counting on you.

by Anonymousreply 539December 23, 2023 1:34 AM

Dear Jack, don't do it fast, do it right.

by Anonymousreply 540December 23, 2023 4:08 AM

Kellyanne Conway Reemerges More Vile And Disgusting Than Ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541December 23, 2023 4:43 AM

Regarding the Venezuelan hostage release - the US also got arms dealer “Fat” Leonard as part of the deal.

Apparently, this scumbag was being held in Venezuela after attempting to flee to Moscow. Now we have him.

Anyone wanna bet who he was funneling info to the whole time he was bilking the US Navy?

Yeah. Well, you may wanna keep his name in your back pocket for now. You’ll hear it come up later next spring/summer (but maybe I shoul’ve put that in the “predictions” thread?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542December 23, 2023 6:01 AM

Miss Lindz declares “war” on NY!

[quote] Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) declared “war” Friday over a New York state bill that would require some Chick-fil-A restaurants to operate on Sundays. “This is war,” the Graham wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. He continued in a second post, threatening to introduce legislation that would withhold federal funds from cities that require the fast food chain to stay open on Sundays.

Is she resting this morning in her Mar-a-Lago suite from a hangover and soreness from doing the locomotion last night holding onto lead dancer Kimberly Guilfoyle? Doesn’t Miss Lindz have a 1 pm tee time for golf with Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 23, 2023 8:11 AM

Joe Rogan Instantly Humiliated For Attacking Biden For Something Trump Said

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544December 23, 2023 3:06 PM

Joe Rogan, like most of his ilk, is incapable of feeling humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 545December 23, 2023 6:09 PM

Joe Rogaine is such a fucking douche.

by Anonymousreply 546December 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Does Lindz take her dates to Chick-fil-A?

by Anonymousreply 547December 23, 2023 6:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548December 23, 2023 8:37 PM

Uh, no, r547. THey don't serve Mint Juleps at Chick-fil-Lay!

by Anonymousreply 549December 23, 2023 8:38 PM

[quote] New York has 10 highway thru-ways that remain open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, for travelers. Each one is required to have at least one hot and cold food option. Six of these thru-ways have Chick-fil-A as a hot option. The problem with that is Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays, leaving travelers out in the cold one day a week.

[quote] A bill has been introduced in the New York legislature to require those 6 restaurants only to remain open on Sundays. It does not affect any other Chick-fil-As in the state and is not being done for religious reasons. There was some mild grumbling from a handful of Republicans looking for a little traction trying to claim this was an assault on freedom of religion, but not much. The bill may not even pass.

[quote] Enter Lindsey Graham, who has just taken notice of this is and vowing to go to war against NY. The last time South Carolina went to war with NY by firing on Fort Sumpter, things didn't turn out so well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550December 23, 2023 9:11 PM

All I want for Christmas is new Articles Of Impeachment!

[quote] And those leaders, including Speaker Mike Johnson, R-Louisiana, have chosen to defend the fines even as they say they don’t like the policy put into place by his predecessor, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

[quote] Attorneys for Johnson argue the constitutionality of the fines as part of their response to Greene and her co-defendants, Reps. Thomas Massie of Kentucky and Ralph Norman of South Carolina. Earlier this month, the trio asked the Supreme Court to review their case after two lower courts upheld the fines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551December 23, 2023 9:26 PM

Speaker Johnson, the New Moses, who told America that if you want to know his position, just pick up a Bible, needs to announce when he will be publicly stoning Loren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene in the well of the Senate.

He cannot tolerate whores and harlots in the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 552December 23, 2023 9:33 PM

The silly lady does a photo-op to milk the attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 23, 2023 11:27 PM

Puke

by Anonymousreply 554December 24, 2023 1:20 AM

R553, who is that chubby butch lesbian? I can't quite place her :-)

by Anonymousreply 555December 24, 2023 1:46 AM

Gotta say. When I moved to Atlanta I heard about Chik-fil-A and I'd drive by this one location every morning on the way to work. The Cars were lined up like they were passing out free money. So out of curiosity I decided to try some. Awful! The nastiest greasiest garbage I'd ever had. I had heartburn for two days. And the saddest thing is that the people who eat this shit on the regular are workers. Laborers, guys who work construction or who are day workers and they subsist off this garbage. Honestly? It's a huge step down from McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 556December 24, 2023 2:59 AM

r556, you take that back, heathen!!!! Chik-fil-A is a cherished institution!!!!

by Anonymousreply 557December 24, 2023 3:01 AM

Chuck-full-Ass is pure Southern cookery at it's most southern. Sweet grease. Heavenly salt. The food of the Nu Furher. A little greasy schnitzel on a bun.

by Anonymousreply 558December 24, 2023 3:23 AM

Thread #65 is up. Please complete this thread before continuing on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559December 24, 2023 3:45 PM

A typically heartwarming Christmas message from Trump on Truth Social this morning:

THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

by Anonymousreply 560December 25, 2023 11:48 AM

If so many people didn't worship the fat turd, it would be a delight to just laugh at him.

by Anonymousreply 561December 25, 2023 12:19 PM

Trump is what happens when a sociopath billionaire uses the US Presidency as an entry level job.

Never vote for a billionaire again.

by Anonymousreply 562December 25, 2023 1:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 25, 2023 5:09 PM

Donald is just filled with the Christmas spirit today:

Merry Christmas to all, including Crooked Joe Biden’s ONLY HOPE, Deranged Jack Smith, the out of control Lunatic who just hired outside attorneys, fresh from the SWAMP (unprecedented!), to help him with his poorly executed WITCH HUNT against “TRUMP” and “MAGA.” Included also are World Leaders, both good and bad, but none of which are as evil and “sick” as the THUGS we have inside our Country who, with their Open Borders, INFLATION, Afghanistan Surrender, Green New Scam, High Taxes, No Energy Independence, Woke Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

by Anonymousreply 564December 25, 2023 11:30 PM

Once upon a time, the demented, fat, smelly fucker would have been captured by men in white coats with nets, put in a straitjacket, medicated, thrown in a padded cell, and the key thrown away. He would never have been considered a presidential candidate in any way, shape, or form.

by Anonymousreply 565December 26, 2023 12:06 AM

There's no hate quite like Christian love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 26, 2023 12:23 AM

Never forget that Donald Trump is a media creation. Without them, he'd be just another crooked money laundering sex trafficking lowlife "real estate developer" from NY. For years, they and the criminal justice system in NY state KNEW he was filthy to the core. SHining a spotlight on his criminality would have put public pressure on the criminal justice system to investigate and charge him with financial crimes years ago. The beauty pageants, the assault complaints the money laundering for Russian Oligarchs, all of that went on in plain sight. So when the hype and the garbage polls and the "analyses" that are promoted out her come at us, swamp us with negatives. It's all coming out of the same fucking sewer.

by Anonymousreply 567December 26, 2023 12:48 AM

Amen, r567.

by Anonymousreply 568December 26, 2023 5:54 AM

[...] Swann is a registered Russian agent. While taking millions of dollars to produce branded content for Russian state broadcaster RT over the past year, Swann has sought to build a media platform that aims to serve as a means of broadcasting January 6 conspiracy theories, RFK Jr., Alex Jones, RT’s stable of hosts, and the producers of Plandemic.

[...]

[quote] The latest episode features an extended interview with Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) in which he proclaims that “the American people are going to be stunned into acceptance of the reality that our FBI, our DOJ, and in some cases head people at our intelligence services have been corrupted by power.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 26, 2023 2:14 PM

Trump using "Toe Pads".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570December 26, 2023 2:25 PM

Lauren Boebert's Dem challenger has raised more than 7 million!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571December 26, 2023 6:46 PM

What in the world are toe pads used for? Btw, Dump has put on a lot of weight by the looks of that pic. He’s bursting through his suit.

by Anonymousreply 572December 26, 2023 7:06 PM

^To keep him from falling over.

by Anonymousreply 573December 26, 2023 7:23 PM

Colorado Supreme Court justices are getting threats because of the Trump ruling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 26, 2023 11:42 PM

Lá Sènatrice frets and the media can get enough of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575December 27, 2023 12:39 AM

[quote] RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, who told the Republicans, "If you can go home tonight, do not sign it. ... We will get you attorneys."te]

Ronna probably said this while scarfing down several Big Macs. Ronna has the typical fug face that women in Michigan have.

by Anonymousreply 576December 27, 2023 3:10 AM

[bold]Trump Shares Word Cloud Touting ‘Dictatorship,’ ‘Revenge’ As Top Voter Desires[/bold]

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday shared a word cloud on his social media platform Truth Social using the words "revenge" and "dictatorship" to describe a potential second presidency.

The word cloud came from a Daily Mail survey that requested respondents use words to describe Trump and President Joe Biden separately.

Trump did not caption the photo, which also includes words like "power," "corruption" and "chaos."

The former president's post comes after Trump drew considerable scrutiny this month over his increasingly extreme rhetoric, which has drawn comparisons to World War II dictators such as Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Trump has rebuked criticism over his messaging and has said he will not be a dictator, "except on day one."

The former president faces a total of 91 felony charges and has vowed to exact revenge on political and legal rivals if successful in his presidential bid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 27, 2023 11:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 27, 2023 11:46 AM

We're supposed to click on a link to truthsocial, r578?

by Anonymousreply 579December 27, 2023 12:23 PM

The only words that are true in that mess are "destroy America" and "corruption", but especially "nothing" because not only will he not be the republikkklan nominee, but he won't be allowed anywhere near the White House a second time.

by Anonymousreply 580December 27, 2023 3:54 PM

[quote] “There’s a whole lifetime in politics between now and next November. I’m not worried about that. And I’m very vocal about this, too, while there are Democrats that are being very critical about the president.

[quote] “I’ll use this [as] another opportunity to tell James Carville to shut the fuck up. Like I said, my man hasn’t been relevant since grunge was a thing.

[quote] “And I don’t know why he believes it’s helpful to say these kinds of things about an incredibly difficult circumstance with an incredibly strong and decent and excellent president.

[quote] “I’ll never understand that.” – Sen. John Fetterman, on Carville’s doomsday pronouncements whenever new polls come out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 27, 2023 5:28 PM

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 582December 27, 2023 5:30 PM

Fettermensch

by Anonymousreply 583December 27, 2023 5:33 PM

r583 - ElderLez, when was the last time FCI posted?

by Anonymousreply 584December 27, 2023 5:36 PM

Months?

While he doesn’t always authenticate I don’t think I’ve seen any FCI-sounding posts recently either.

by Anonymousreply 585December 27, 2023 6:26 PM

Are the treason threads locked for subscribers only? I seem to remember FCI saying he couldn’t post because of that.

by Anonymousreply 586December 27, 2023 6:41 PM

Would Muriel let us pay for FCI?

by Anonymousreply 587December 27, 2023 6:46 PM

The Treason threads turn paywall quickly, r586, because a poster will post link after link...after link. They don't have much actual discussion anymore.

by Anonymousreply 588December 27, 2023 7:28 PM

Didn't realize it's the links that cause a thread to become paywalled. Agree with the discussion being dead in these threads. I've been reading the comments at politicalwire.com.

by Anonymousreply 589December 27, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote]Didn't realize it's the links that cause a thread to become paywalled

That's my understanding anyway, r589. A bunch of links posted in sequence will cause the posts to be read as spam. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 590December 27, 2023 7:51 PM

r590 here. That should be a bunch of links posted in sequence by a single poster.

by Anonymousreply 591December 27, 2023 7:52 PM

There’s plenty going on, but all the links cause the threads to become glitchy so the discussions happen elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 592December 27, 2023 7:57 PM

Fetterman is right

by Anonymousreply 593December 27, 2023 8:00 PM

Just in case people want to continue the discussion… thread #65 is below (sorry for another link).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594December 27, 2023 8:02 PM

That's fine, r594, I believe it's more like links to Youtube, etc.

by Anonymousreply 595December 27, 2023 8:04 PM

BeetleBoob is switching to a district hundreds of miles from where she lives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596December 28, 2023 12:10 AM

[quote] The 3rd District leans 9 percentage points in Republicans’ favor while the 4th District leans 27 points toward the GOP

Dave Wasserman

[quote] good news for Republicans’ chances of holding onto #CO03, as Boebert was the main reason it was in so much jeopardy. Will move from Toss Up to Lean R

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 28, 2023 12:35 AM

[quote] Boebert lives about as far from the district in which she plans to run as NYC is from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 598December 28, 2023 12:47 AM

Joe ('s social media team) for the win!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 28, 2023 4:56 AM

R588, your obsessive projecting, Miss D? YouTube links of Glen and more? Poor thang.

by Anonymousreply 600December 28, 2023 8:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!