Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Insider Info: The Housewives are allegedly banding together to bring down Andy Cohen

They’re sick of him and his misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2024 5:33 PM

Source???

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2023 6:54 PM

They’re giving him side eye.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2023 6:54 PM

^ great source...

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2023 6:57 PM

I heard this from a reliable source and there are morsels floating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2023 7:51 PM

The power with stay with Andy as he will just pick new ones - which would be great as there is a sense of entitlement with the older ones.

Bethenny is trying to stay relevant....must be exhausting. Look what Kim Zolziak had to do.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2023 7:59 PM

R5 Andy is a puppet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2023 8:02 PM

^ interesting and a clear pick of the eye!

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2023 8:06 PM

Whatever the issues may be with Andy Cohen - at least he's one of us. I'll take Team Cohen over Team Housewives any fucking day of the week and twice on Sundays. I can't stand those harpy shrews. How can ANYONE stand them?

As for Bethany - fuck that bitch and her cheapass "drugstore 'beauty' influencer" attempt. She's not beautiful and she's not influential. She's just incredibly annoying. Her desperate attempts to stay "relevant" fail and fail and fail again. She's annoying. She's OLD and she constantly whines and complains. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She made her money off of the Housewives gig, she had her 15 minutes of fame and it has reached its conclusion. It's time for her to go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2023 8:51 PM

R8 is a misogynist

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2023 8:56 PM

R8 Mizz Andy is definitely not ONE OF US.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2023 9:01 PM

R9 is delusional. Have you ever actually SEEN that show? I'm guessing that you have not. My god, talk about a bunch of misogynists - you're actually talking about every fucking "housewife" in those shows.

They loathe and despise each other and every woman on earth far more than any man ever could.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2023 9:01 PM

Are they also sick of their own misogyny? Women can be misogynists too.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2023 9:04 PM

Cohen has no power in this and he won't speak on it because he is employed by Bravo so going all Norma Rae would put him in Jeopardy. Cohen is DYYYYING to get away from Bravo. He feels he is a bigger star than just a RH monkey. He went after the Pat Sajak job like gangbusters only to lose out to Ryan Seacrest...again. At this point I think he does it to fuck with Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2023 9:10 PM

R13 Miss Cohen should just realize that she’s not palatable to the mainstream public, he’s stuck with his freak shows.

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2023 9:12 PM

He must be palatable to mainstream somebodies somewhere, he's been on Bravo for a hundred years with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2023 9:14 PM

Andy is approaching his 60’s so I don’t see a long shelf life for him. He seems like his ego is larger than his responsibility, and I would guess he is one scandal away from being fired (especially if the women are complaining about him). Bravo could easily replace him.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2023 9:14 PM

What does 60 possess?

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2023 9:15 PM

I mean you're the one watching it, r11.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2023 9:16 PM

Nope. I watched the first season of the first Housewives a hundred years ago (the OC?). I've only seen clips of the most outrageous, attention-seeking antics and shrieking at the top of their lungs that pop up from time to time (often right here on the DL).

It is not necessary to actually watch this dreck to have a negative opinion about it.

I do, however, enjoy using the phrase PROSTITUTION WHORE! whenever possible.

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2023 9:22 PM

More like the Frankel bitch has a fantasy of taking over Andy Cohen's job and drip-fed this stupid story about "them all ganging up" on Cohen to push that narrative.

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2023 9:28 PM

Father of Two Andy Cohen Caught Groping Black Man In The Club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote]Cohen has no power in this and he won't speak on it

Obviously. It's impossible to stand on top of an abstract concept and speak. He could speak ABOUT it though.

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2023 9:41 PM

I confess to being a longtime and regular Housewives viewer, always reasoning that I am in on the joke and it’s harmless. I do think though that 20 years from now, our children will be like “what the fuck did you all support?” It will be seen as an unfortunate sign of these times (like COVID and Trump), and will not have a positive legacy.

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2023 9:46 PM

R23 they’ve already caused a suicide. What’s next? Where is the limit?

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2023 9:51 PM

[quote] Insider Info: The Housewives are allegedly banding together to bring down Andy Cohen. They’re sick of him and his misogyny.

Yeah - it’s about time. We’re all sick of this two faced douche mouth bag. Time marches on, and AC does not need to be a part of that.

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2023 9:53 PM

He MADE these useless, tacky cunts.

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2023 9:55 PM

It, like a lot of reality TV, has cultivated us to accept as normal things that are absolutely abnormal. Fuck, Teresa flipping a table seems almost quaint at this point. If you’re 40 or older, you remember life before and it’s more of a sideshow, but everyone younger than that has pretty much lived their entire lives with this role modeling. It’s changed us.

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2023 9:58 PM

*I meant groomed, not cultivated.

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2023 9:58 PM

R27 is a motherfucking prostitution whore!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2023 10:01 PM

Let me’z a tells yous asumbin about ma fambile

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2023 10:02 PM

He’s not worried.

by Anonymousreply 31July 28, 2023 10:05 PM

Nobody is denying he’s made a lot of money. So do corrupt lobbyists. It’s a meaningless metric.

by Anonymousreply 32July 28, 2023 10:09 PM

The shows have gotten more and more toxic. Like Erika telling Garcelle’s son to fuck off and dragging Denise over a weekend fling with Brandy. It’s a gross product.

by Anonymousreply 33July 28, 2023 10:13 PM

R29, people can't say (or preferably screech) "PROSTITUTION WHORE! PROSTITUTION WHORE!" too often.

That motherfucker never gets old. We, ourselves, right here at the Datalounge where it should be in nearly constant use, do not say it often enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Miss Andy better lawyer up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 28, 2023 11:40 PM

Bethenny is so goddamn full of herself though. “I was playing chess.” No you weren’t. You got fucking lucky. A little smarter than others, sure, but she acts like she is some Machiavellian mastermind.

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2023 1:57 AM

I still say she's scheming for Andy's job. I don't have any problem with reality show whores unionizing, go for it. It has nothing to do with this obnoxious cow.

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2023 4:24 AM

Bethenny has become the aging shrew she claimed to despise - a harpie who is addicted to fame and controversy. A complete stunt queen always trying to get in the press.

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2023 6:31 AM

R16, a lá Don Lemon. Scandal and fired. No more Housewives over night.

I don't delight in anyone's demise, but I am no Andy Cohen fan.

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2023 12:21 PM

The girls are gathering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2023 6:56 PM

Bethenny is a raging narcissist and probably bipolar. She posts so many completely manic videos on Instagram where she’s talking a mile a minute with crazy eyes - rapidly rating everything from makeup to seafood to products at the dollar store. And now she’s appointed herself the founder and leader of the “reality reckoning” movement trying to get the reality tv people to unionize. Apparently Nene has been talking about this union thing for years, but no - Bethenny is the first one who ever even think the thought.

She’s a train wreck that I can’t look away from 😂 and she’s probably a billionaire - thanks to housewives! So the joke is on me!

by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2023 7:15 PM

R41 a billionaire, thanks to Bobby getting her on the show!

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2023 7:29 PM

I watch the shows. I think unionizing would be great for the on-air talent, but I think it is essential for talent behind the scenes, I think they’re absolutely mistreated.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2023 8:09 PM

Reality show production is the dreck gig of the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2023 11:32 PM

Bethenny is so self-righteous- not surprised by this…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 30, 2023 1:31 AM

Several years ago, a "new friend" asked if I watched the housewives. "God, no," I said. "Whaaaat?! You've GOTTA watch the housewives," he said.

Ugh. THAT friendship went nowhere, and he turned out to be a pretentious, user TWAT.

BYE, girl.

by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2023 2:36 AM

I never watched any of those Housewives shows or Vanderpump Rules (I don't know what that means).

by Anonymousreply 47July 30, 2023 2:37 AM

R46 - Well, you really proved your point. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 48July 30, 2023 2:46 AM

She’s going down

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2023 3:52 PM

This can’t happen fast enough

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2023 9:13 PM

In a choice between those fucking shrew "housewives" and Andy Cohen, I'll take AC, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2023 4:09 AM

How about neither?

by Anonymousreply 52August 26, 2023 9:44 PM

Hahaha! I hope this bankrupts the walleyed Andy Cohen, the fucking tool. Bethanny is also a tool, but in this instance I’m on her side.

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2023 7:31 PM

Team Bethenny!!!

Andy is complete scum. He hates other gays too, unless they’re young and ready to put out to chase clout that’ll never amount to anything.

by Anonymousreply 54September 4, 2023 7:33 PM

[quote]However, a source tells us exclusively of the former Bravolebrity, “I’m sure if she was invited to BravoCon, she wouldn’t be saying this.”

lol

by Anonymousreply 55September 4, 2023 7:41 PM

R55 who the fuck wants to go to BravoCon?!!!?

by Anonymousreply 56September 4, 2023 7:43 PM

Lol as if Bethenny gives a fuck about Bravocon…

She’s a raging narcissist with a savior complex and she’s out to save these baby reality tv people. The last thing she cares about is Bravocon.

I wonder if Andy actually cares though.

by Anonymousreply 57September 4, 2023 9:24 PM

Miss Andy is 55 and looks 68.

by Anonymousreply 58September 4, 2023 9:31 PM

I’m not a fan of Andy but Bethenny and Lisa Rinna are both disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 59September 4, 2023 11:36 PM

What side do I take?

by Anonymousreply 60September 4, 2023 11:37 PM

NBC universal is breaking to Bethenny’s demands. She must have the dirt on them.

by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2023 9:36 PM

Andy will be canceled within 12 months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 29, 2023 5:19 PM

Good. I’m so over him.

by Anonymousreply 63September 29, 2023 5:41 PM

Wow. So. I mean. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 64September 29, 2023 6:10 PM

It’ll probably have to be pretty revealing to cancel him for good.

by Anonymousreply 65September 29, 2023 8:05 PM

If you can't see through Andy Cohen and you think he's your friend then you deserve to feel foolish when he drops you. Not an Andy fan but these two are insufferable. Nene could have turned her housewife fame into an acting career because she's actually pretty good and appeared on Broadway twice but she's a pain in the ass and burned bridges. That's not Andy's fault. BF's talk show tanked. She flopped on Shark Tank. Accept responsibility for your failures and stop blaming the network that made you semi famous in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 66September 29, 2023 8:20 PM

Bethenny always says she only went on RHONY to push her products & make money - i.e., not for the fame. She always says she doesn't understand why already-rich people want to be on reality TV, i.e., why already-rich people want to be famous. Yet, here she is, already rich, and still on YouTube as a purported beauty guru, still clamoring for attention.

by Anonymousreply 67September 29, 2023 9:13 PM

This can’t happen fast enough

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2023 2:27 PM

**DLers Like This**

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2023 3:20 PM

Bethenny is full of shit. Yes, she wanted to get rich but she fucking loves the attention. She tried to be and actress and then did the Martha Stewart show. Plus, she was always trying to make it into the scene, which is not something you have to do. It’s something a certain kind of New York woman does if they want social status.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2023 3:37 PM

R70 I don’t think she would deny any of that

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2023 3:46 PM

I don’t care how you feel about your former employer, the dumbest fucking thing you can do is trash them and to trash them with such vitriol is a career killer. She will never work in this media again. What a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2023 4:59 PM

R72 mainstream media is dying, in case you haven’t noticed. Self-produced social media content is the next wave. The housewives shows ratings are plummeting.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2023 5:22 PM

She’s got enough money and produces her own content on Instagram, tik tok and YouTube. She doesn’t give a fuck about burning bridges with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2023 5:29 PM

Bravo probably won’t be around in its current format in 10 years. Gen Z has the attention span of gnats.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2023 5:30 PM

R73 you honestly believe Bethenny Frankel is the future? LOL Ok

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2023 8:57 PM

This thread turned out to be true. Add Ramona to the list.

by Anonymousreply 77November 3, 2023 5:34 AM

It’s very brave of the housewives to buck the tyranny after 20 years. They apparently really are a bunch of shrinking violets, at heart.

by Anonymousreply 78November 3, 2023 6:56 AM

Is he cancelled yet?

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2023 6:02 PM

Indeed, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2024 5:18 AM

Sad last days… 😢

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2024 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!