Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Who will have messiest Pride month? Discuss

by Anonymousreply 600June 16, 2023 1:52 AM

Bash.

by Anonymousreply 1June 13, 2023 11:43 PM

In answer to the question and to provide content, hopefully them with one another. Realistically I can absolutely see bash posting a lot from New York with Connor and this Charlie guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2023 11:44 PM

The leads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2023 11:44 PM

Rooting for Netflix to send these two all over the world by themselves so that R2's wish pans out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2023 11:46 PM

The most appropriate photo of the leads ever taken?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2023 11:46 PM

R5 their chemistry is what convinces me Kit is vers rather than primarily a bottom, tbh

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Joe and Kit will start fucking. Bash's sister will have to unfollow Kit. The plot twist we need and deserve.

Also Joe's ass for the new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2023 11:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2023 11:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2023 11:49 PM

Nice ass.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2023 11:50 PM

R9 I bet that account did not expect to get the attention of a bunch of thirsty gays

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2023 11:50 PM

R7 I want to see his Grindr pics so badly. The photos of that ass, hole, and body bash must have make me so jealous

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2023 11:52 PM

For good measure, I don't personally consider this messy but I'm hoping for more of this energy from Joe and Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2023 11:53 PM

R13. That’s mess.

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2023 11:54 PM

R13 I do actually think we’ll see both of them invited to and going to more queer adult events together, including clubs. Probably also with Yaz and Ncuti (who I just remembered randomly follows basically all of them but Bash).

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2023 11:54 PM

Billy unfollowed Joe main account btw. Not his finsta randomly though.

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2023 11:55 PM

R12 I’m so disappointed in ATL gays for not leaking at least his classic faceless mirror selfie (hand down joggers ofc). As if that boy wasn’t on the app as soon as that breakup was cemented

by Anonymousreply 17June 13, 2023 11:57 PM

R15 That’s why I have a hard time believing Bash did the break up. He’d be dumb to have beef with Joe so soon before S2 comes out. Joe is pretty much royalty in the Queer public space right now. He’ll be invited to so many events this summer. Just seems like weird timing.

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2023 11:58 PM

R16 doesn’t surprise me, does seem like bash is bitching behind the scenes to his nearest and dearest. I don’t doubt he clocked the archived bday pic. Not shitting on him re the bitching btw, we all shit on our exes a little. Joes family and friends seem very chill about it.

Obviously everyone is more than free to discuss whatever on here and not policing it at all but speaking personally, I just don’t really care what bash’s random family and friends do. If Connor does something it’ll intrigue me though

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2023 12:00 AM

R16 Joe's finsta followers are back at 168 but his following didn't change. No clue about that.

Think that's all the IG back and forth updates for now

R18 Maybe he was sick of being Joe's +1. Got triggered by the house husband jokes.

by Anonymousreply 20June 14, 2023 12:00 AM

R15 Maybe Bash is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 21June 14, 2023 12:02 AM

R18 I mean, when you’re young and upset I don’t think you’re thinking that strategically. Also don’t think he’s showing “beef” so much as natural post breakup hurt and pettiness. Realistically joe went to bash’s play, with his best friend, in his clothing during the ONE week he had off in 6 months. 3 days later, he posted and deleted a slut story, and rebounded shortly after. Maybe others disagree but I highly doubt he went in dumping bash. I can see a fight or something, but not joe planning on ending it. Bash’s behaviour changed more in the months pre breakup imo. But who really knows

by Anonymousreply 22June 14, 2023 12:03 AM

Bash does seem petty about the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 23June 14, 2023 12:03 AM

R19 dumping someone and then getting mad they move on and are too happy is pretty classic

by Anonymousreply 24June 14, 2023 12:04 AM

I know Joe probably will not show up, but Secret Invasion is having its premiere tonight.

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2023 12:05 AM

Where is this said faceless selfie?

by Anonymousreply 26June 14, 2023 12:05 AM

Someone let Bash know him bitching about Joe which just leads to his close friends and family members unfollowing Joe is not going to do him any favors in the long run. He's just coming across as petty right now when compared to this Joe hasn't done a thing to invoke anti Bash sentiments amongst anyone.

by Anonymousreply 27June 14, 2023 12:06 AM

R25 I wish Joe would show up. But guessing he’s actually packing and fucking off home for a bit. Promo will probably start in mid July, I’m sure he wants some time home before then

by Anonymousreply 28June 14, 2023 12:06 AM

If Nell doesn't unfollow Joe I'm assuming she doesn't want to burn any bridge since I know he's bitching about it to her constantly

by Anonymousreply 29June 14, 2023 12:07 AM

R29 yeah, tbh I doubt we see any industry friends (Isabella, Nell, Amybeth, etc.) unfollow. Nell is also 4 years older than joe. While bash is her best friend and I’m sure she’s on his side, realistically burning a bridge like that with someone so successful would be both stupid career wise and pretty immature to have active issues with a teenager

by Anonymousreply 30June 14, 2023 12:09 AM

R16 Would love to know what Bash's friends are hearing from him. "Boo hoo, I broke up with Joe and he had the nerve to move on and enjoy his life. He looked too happy at Pride."?

R25 I don't think they'll want to officially unveil Joe's attachment to the show before an Agatha-centric appearance, like the Agatha premiere or even SDCC.

by Anonymousreply 31June 14, 2023 12:09 AM

Looking at all this, won't be surprised if we catch Bash liking anti Joe posts in the near future like some of those bitter celebrity ex's do at times.

by Anonymousreply 32June 14, 2023 12:11 AM

R31 there are always hurt feelings in breakups. Even if bash did the breaking up, we don’t know what went down - Joe saying something bitchy after, etc. I say this as a huge joe fan thinking bash DID end it and joe has every right to have fun and rebound. I can’t say I’ve never been petty after a breakup.

by Anonymousreply 33June 14, 2023 12:12 AM

R31

You're probably right. I was just wishfull thinking

by Anonymousreply 34June 14, 2023 12:12 AM

R31 I kinda like the theory that Bash just wanted a break and Joe noped that and moved on. Though people dump their boyfriends and then get mad about them not being sad often. Though Bash is just fucked over in general since nobody is going to take his side in the cast and he basically lost the HS connection, which was his main claim to fame.

by Anonymousreply 35June 14, 2023 12:12 AM

What do we think are the odds of a London Pride appearance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 14, 2023 12:14 AM

Faceless pic please?

by Anonymousreply 37June 14, 2023 12:16 AM

I can see bash also texting close friends some thing about how he’s using the time post play to heal and move on etc etc and them picking up the hint from there that he wants them to unfollow. The timing of billy unfollowing, bash unfollowing, and a random “fuck yes” playlist all point to a sort of “fuck joe, if he’s rebounding and having fun I will too”. But again they’re 19 and 21, if it was a super mature breakup with 0 hurt feelings or pettiness I’d be more surprised. Expect them both to be a little mad and act out a bit, can’t blame them

What makes me think both that joe didn’t fuck bash over or even do a traditional dumping is, aside from all else, how blatantly Kit posted him. It’s not even him treating Joe like normal, he posted him way more. Doubt he’d do that, even without taking sides, if he felt really badly for bash.

by Anonymousreply 38June 14, 2023 12:17 AM

R31 Maybe he got bitter Joe archived the bday post. Maybe he’s pissed at how joe and kit looked like they were enjoying themselves at Pride. Usually, it doesn’t take much to be pissed at your ex. They are still doing pretty good. At least, he didn’t unfollow Joe on main. Or told Connor to unfollow.

by Anonymousreply 39June 14, 2023 12:21 AM

R38 Posted Joe way more and posted pictures of Joe in Kit's sunglasses and with his jacket. Either Joe didn't do anything wrong or Kit was made to take a side and doesn't give a single fuck about Bash. Going with Joe didn't do anything wrong for now. Poor Bash's sister, tried to escape seeing Joe and Kit went and ruined it for her.

by Anonymousreply 40June 14, 2023 12:22 AM

Isabella hasn't followed joe for a while and bash's playlist is from a few days ago

by Anonymousreply 41June 14, 2023 12:24 AM

R38 Fuck yes playlist kinda made me laugh. Bash you know your ass is not celebrating losing a hot ass twink like Joe

by Anonymousreply 42June 14, 2023 12:24 AM

R39 I figured something would come after Joe archived those. I know they aren't being that messy but seems pretty obvious they are going back and forth a bit with things. Joe comes across looking much better since he's not getting his friends to unfollow Bash. And as disappointing as it is I'm about 99% sure Connor is completely siding with Bash

by Anonymousreply 43June 14, 2023 12:27 AM

R41 I didn’t realise she’d unfollowed him, but makes sense. I had wondered if it wasn’t annoying for her that he unfollowed her like every other non famous person when she’s also an actress

by Anonymousreply 44June 14, 2023 12:28 AM

R41 Who is Isabella?

by Anonymousreply 45June 14, 2023 12:29 AM

The faceless pic obviously doesn’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 46June 14, 2023 12:30 AM

Not to derail, but hoping if we get any footage for Tudum that it’s good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 14, 2023 12:31 AM

R43 curious what’s making you say so re Connor? Tbh what disappoints me there isn’t that he’s closer to bash than joe, that happens, but more that he’s about 10 years Joe’s senior and has had his own painful breakup end in friendship. You’d think he’d be able to keep it professional. However he’s been unemployed since Locke and Key ended so while it’s personally shitty for joe if so, who cares professionally

Agree they’re going back and forth. It’s funny they don’t really do the same thing though. Post a rebound (kinda): sister unfollow and bash thirst follow. Bash unfollows: Joe archives.

by Anonymousreply 48June 14, 2023 12:32 AM

In honor of the older Navy guy we all lived vicariously through, him checking out joe and trying to talk to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 14, 2023 12:32 AM

R41 Isabella Pappas, though Bash doesn't really seem all that close to her anymore

R48 Didn't like Joe or Kit's post and didn't post any Joe in his IG dump basically

by Anonymousreply 50June 14, 2023 12:34 AM

I now see Bash’s online return and liking supportive tweets as a way of building goodwill with fans knowing the breakup is pending.

by Anonymousreply 51June 14, 2023 12:36 AM

R49 He wants to pick him up

by Anonymousreply 52June 14, 2023 12:38 AM

R51 when did he do that? Tbh he sort of has two choices, either try to suck it up and get along with joe and the cats and continue to keep the HS fanbase goodwill, or distance himself from it altogether. The latter wouldn’t be the smartest, as I think it appeals to casting directors, but I suppose he might.

R50 gotcha, Joe liking the photo dump made me hope all was good. Guess we’ll see in the coming months. Extremely stupid if he takes a side especially as he’s not even in the same country so can easily avoid the “who to hang out with” dilemma, and frankly when joe could do way better things for his career.

by Anonymousreply 53June 14, 2023 12:40 AM

R51 If Bash continues with this anti Joe agenda that he's spreading amongst his friends/family, this whole fans goodwill thing won't work out for him much cause fans will always choose Joe over him.

by Anonymousreply 54June 14, 2023 12:40 AM

R51 Still don't get why he archived all his professional crap and unarchived more Joe things in April though. Not trying to be too shady, but wouldn't be surprised if Bash didn't totally clear out the Joe from his IG since the association with Joe (and Kit) helps his popularity since they are seen as a cute little trio

I enjoy this thread finally following the time honored DL tradition of picking a bad guy in the relationship/breakup

by Anonymousreply 55June 14, 2023 12:41 AM

R25 He might actually be at it, the Marvel newbies usually show up at the premiers.

by Anonymousreply 56June 14, 2023 12:42 AM

R55 But wasn't that obvious from the get go that Bash used to post more stuff with Joe and mostly Kit at times cause that's like the easiest way to get interactions?

by Anonymousreply 57June 14, 2023 12:43 AM

I will still say, biased as I am towards joe (I find him the hottest and like his personality most), I don’t think bash seems like a super bad guy. Petty right now for sure, but not bad. I think what’s weirdest is he always seemed so head over heels and good natured that even pettiness and him ending it feels weird. It is funny after people insisting joe was less into it and the more private one that that seems untrue on both fronts.

R56 I really hope he’s there, would absolutely love if he carted Kit along (unlikely I know)

by Anonymousreply 58June 14, 2023 12:44 AM

R55 I’d be a bit disappointed if this thread became anti-Bash. Discussing his dick filled up most of the threads earlier this year

by Anonymousreply 59June 14, 2023 12:44 AM

If he goes he should take Kit or another date since I need more unfollowing/deleting action

by Anonymousreply 60June 14, 2023 12:44 AM

I’ll throw hands if Joe goes to the premiere in Hollywood and Kit was spotted at Tesco.

by Anonymousreply 61June 14, 2023 12:46 AM

Joe, leak his dick picks as revenge!

by Anonymousreply 62June 14, 2023 12:46 AM

Joe, post your own nudes to show him what he’s missing

by Anonymousreply 63June 14, 2023 12:47 AM

R58 We've talked about it before but people misconstrued Bash's behavior as being more invested in the relationship when he's just like that with everyone. Joe was the one who actually stuck his neck out defending Bash and got canceled for it.

Don't think Bash is a bad guy but probably not as nice as people think he is? he's still a young guy who is probably pissy right now.

by Anonymousreply 64June 14, 2023 12:47 AM

R59 I don't know if these threads will go full anti-Bash, but the Joe stans will obviously side with Joe and I think the Kit stans will side with Joe as well (or at least I will, sorry Bash).

by Anonymousreply 65June 14, 2023 12:50 AM

Will nitpick and say while they were private in a pretty mutual way, some of the stuff bash did was odd to me. The pride post basically without him and posting on Joe’s actual birthday about how he loved the new HS icons as he could “finally have Kit’s face as his icon”. That’s me reading too much into it post breakup though, didn’t seem to cause any issues for them at the time.

Also being nitpicky but tbh as we’ve all said given how Kit and tobie are acting, it’s clear Joe did nothing heinous. So with that in mind it’s weird that bash’s family were so eager to invite a 17 year old they knew for a few months to their wedding (sister) and to live with them (parents) but then cut him off so fast and completely. Totally get loyalty to your family, but it is a little odd

by Anonymousreply 66June 14, 2023 12:51 AM

Joe unliking Billy’s post and Billy unfollowing him is interesting, Billy is definitely involved in them breaking up in some way.

by Anonymousreply 67June 14, 2023 12:51 AM

R67 based on that, I can definitely see a fight or discussion around the breakup of “billy said X”or billy inviting bash to visit so he could work out feelings about ending things. That would piss me off too, even if Billy’s loyalty would understandably be with bash

by Anonymousreply 68June 14, 2023 12:52 AM

Our stand in older navy guy trying to get joes attention again. Sadly I think joes tastes are a little younger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 14, 2023 12:53 AM

R67 When it comes out that Bash is the one who cheated with Billy.

by Anonymousreply 70June 14, 2023 12:53 AM

R66 His IG story and post about Kit's Emmy win always kind of rubbed me the wrong way too. I don't begrudge that Kit won at all and maybe Bash was super supportive to Joe after he lost, but still it came across a little weird to me. Joe I don't think ever liked that post either.

by Anonymousreply 71June 14, 2023 12:55 AM

We don’t know these people or what anyone did, it could be anything.

by Anonymousreply 72June 14, 2023 12:57 AM

Baseless speculation as per always but others have mentioned thinking bash being a bad communicator might’ve contributed. I can see something like that fight having happened before and bash saying joe was being clingy for asking for more and billy thought so too. Definitely based on nothing at all, but thinking of fights I have had before. It’s a natural thing to blurt out but clearly upsetting,

R71 while I’m piling on (and I promise I actually like Bash!) I definitely understood and felt bad when he was pretty offline post Hogwarts Legacy, but I was annoyed he didn’t post joes award win. After he’d lost the NTA and the Emmy, posting an award win his boyfriend was clearly really excited about snd his first one would’ve been nice

by Anonymousreply 73June 14, 2023 12:57 AM

R72 Obviously. We are just chatting shit and gossiping

by Anonymousreply 74June 14, 2023 12:58 AM

I’m a little behind on the unfollows, but have all of the ones we know about been from Bash’s side?

by Anonymousreply 75June 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Bash knows how to get fan interactions and the most easiest way to do that is to mention Kit. Notice how all the instances mentioned above like the Pride post, the Netflix icons and the Emmy awards all have Kit in common.

by Anonymousreply 76June 14, 2023 12:59 AM

R75 someone unfollowed bash on finsta as well but unclear who. Hard to tell with joes family and friends as minus Lucy they’re all private.

by Anonymousreply 77June 14, 2023 12:59 AM

R75 Yeah they have been. Lucy still follows both of Bash's accounts. Speculation that Joe unfollowed bash after he unfollow him on finsta though.

by Anonymousreply 78June 14, 2023 12:59 AM

I don’t think we know Joe’s friends or family’s accounts apart from two Isle of Man friends and his mother.

by Anonymousreply 79June 14, 2023 1:00 AM

Speaking of the RWRB guys, funny to compare their GQ feature to joe and Kit. They’re both hot but I just don’t see the same chemistry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 14, 2023 1:01 AM

R76 There's that. My problem with the Emmy thing is he did it so quickly and he could have let Will do it instead. Sounded so super excited his boyfriend just lost an award

by Anonymousreply 81June 14, 2023 1:02 AM

I think Bash really loved being popular and adored. Ben Hope Hate Club for example and organizing parties for the cast in the beginning. That Hogwartz Legacy backlash must’ve hit him hard. He must blame the HS connection and regret placing himself so high up the HS hierarchy of personalities.

by Anonymousreply 82June 14, 2023 1:02 AM

R80 The energy is giving straight bros in a Ralph Lauren ad. I rebuke it.

by Anonymousreply 83June 14, 2023 1:03 AM

Bash was always Joe’s biggest supporter, I really don’t see that R81.

by Anonymousreply 84June 14, 2023 1:04 AM

I don’t think Billy actually unfollowed Joe. He is still following Joe’s finsta and I don’t think he ever followed Joe on main. Joe definitely never followed Billy on main.

Regarding finsta unfollow. Joe has lost two (Bash’s sister and someone unknown but speculated to be Bash’s finsta). Joe hasn’t unfollowed anyone. And Bash hasn’t lost any finsta followers. He did unfollow someone the same day as Joe lost a finsta follower, but his main following dropped on the same day, so it could have been someone he followed on both deactivating.

by Anonymousreply 85June 14, 2023 1:04 AM

R81 It was weird to me at the time that it was Bash not even (only) because of the Joe of it all, but because Will is closer to Kit and Will gave the bulk of the speech. Bash mostly fumbled around at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 86June 14, 2023 1:06 AM

R85 Nope. He did follow Joe's main account. I checked like a million times waiting to see if he would unfollow Joe.

by Anonymousreply 87June 14, 2023 1:06 AM

I wonder if Bash is currently in Japan or Singapore.

by Anonymousreply 88June 14, 2023 1:12 AM

Joe not unfollowing is so bizarre to me. I wonder why? Maturity, or wanting to seem unbothered, idk. Maybe he legit hasn’t noticed (doubt that though).

R88 why re Japan and Singapore, because of billy?

Will say I also don’t think bash is being a total dick here. A bit pettier yeah, but nothing too mean or odd

by Anonymousreply 89June 14, 2023 1:14 AM

R7 choose to believe kit spent his night eating and then absolutely railing that ass. No one can show me definitive proof that didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 90June 14, 2023 1:22 AM

I always really liked Bash. I think he’s a good looking gay actor with decent talent and a charming personality. But I’m a much bigger Joe fan. The simple fact that Joe’s been posting way more on social media and looks fucking adorable is enough for me to be fine with this breakup. But if people like me who have always supported/defended Bash are picking Joe over him, I don’t see Bash maintaining much popularity post breakup.

I also think jealousy of Joe’s success, especially with Joe starting to film Marvel at the same time as Bash was getting all the HP hate probably contributed a lot to their breakup. Bash seems like the type of guy to want a trophy boyfriend, not to be the trophy boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 91June 14, 2023 1:27 AM

Bash was so genuinely excited for Joe’s success and especially getting Agatha, always liking and reposting things. I don’t think them breaking up has anything to do with that. It was probably something sudden or something brewing over time. Bash seems like he needs a lot of sex and overall physical closeness to feel secure and satisfied in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 92June 14, 2023 1:33 AM

R91 decent talent is actually cracking me up for some reason. I’ll still watch bashs projects if they sound good, I’ll probably check out HTDBW. I thought he was decent in HS and totally believe the DL people who said he was great in the play, I haven’t seen it. But as someone who saw Joe in the play, and thought he was phenomenal in HS for a first role, I think there is a level of innate, raw talent Joe has that added to his personality and rapid trajectory (and some luck) makes him very very hard to match. Add onto that that he is getting praised and is clearly loved by his Agatha castmates, I’m sure he killled it in that too.

I think bash will keep his diehards, and if he continues hyping HS and being friends with kit, most of the casual HS audience. But distancing himself from it to distance himself from Joe would not be a smart move.

by Anonymousreply 93June 14, 2023 1:34 AM

I think he can be friends with Kit privately, but not sure how it's going to work out trying to hype up Kit and HS while ignoring Joe. He'd have to just get over it and maybe by August he will.

by Anonymousreply 94June 14, 2023 1:37 AM

R92 yeah I stand by jealousy not really being an issue, but wanting to prioritize himself being one (and it’s valid). As I’ve said before, around him his friends are really taking off. Will has filmed 2 movies since HS2, one with a big director, and his music is taking off. Yaz is covering magazines nonstop. Kit won an Emmy and RTS and I’m sure is auditioning like crazy with an amazing agency. Joe is a marvel lead, that’s job stability for years. Even outside HS, Isabella has stable Disney series work, Nell is leading Omen and just finished servant, Emilia led the Best Picture winner. Even the greatest hypeman in the world seeing that would want to knuckle down and focus on his own career. The play was a great get, and I’m sure he killed it, but he needs to sustain momentum

by Anonymousreply 95June 14, 2023 1:38 AM

Not exactly breaking news, but Alice liked this tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 14, 2023 1:40 AM

R96 hadnt realised the lesbian had removed lesbian but added he/him to the bio.

Alice really wrote a school full of the dumbest people of all time if after sports day they still believe Nick and Charlie are just besties

by Anonymousreply 97June 14, 2023 1:41 AM

R94 tbh I just think bash is way too ambitious to not suck it up and be nice with Joe to hype the show. Not saying that meanly, it’s a good thing in many ways. But if he’s immature enough to fumble the bag over a breakup that’s a really dumb move in this industry

by Anonymousreply 98June 14, 2023 1:42 AM

Glad to see OF Nick is living his best life. I agree with others that Joe can do better but I’m weirdly fond of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 14, 2023 1:45 AM

R95 The play was a good get, but also a downgrade from what it once was supposed to be. I can see him being happy to do the project though obviously and sounds like he was great in it. Not saying it's jealousy but when everyone else is doing big things and you doing a play in chichester he might feel a certain way.

R99 He kinda cracks me up. He's actually pretty political too, so I think he and Joe could have had an actual conversation in between in railings Joe got. I appreciate him being completely quiet and not a clout chaser too.

by Anonymousreply 100June 14, 2023 1:47 AM

R100 yeah he seems legitimately funny and willing to be a little bitchy. I obviously think he and Joe fucked, but I can see him encouraging Joe to include part of his head in the pic or to wear his hoodie post hookup to fuck with bash a bit. Also choosing to believe kit and Joe hooked up the day he posted a tweet (last Thursday) saying he would refer to all bisexuals as double dippers

by Anonymousreply 101June 14, 2023 1:51 AM

R80 They both have great lips. Hoping the R-rated scenes are hot and not too awkward.

by Anonymousreply 102June 14, 2023 1:58 AM

R102 This is Heartstopper, there are no R-rated seems.

by Anonymousreply 103June 14, 2023 1:59 AM

In terms of general who supports who stuff, the most touching period to me was the couple of days when Kit came out and Joe was announced for Marvel. Joe going back to Twitter after having left for his own peace of mind to tweet Kit support and Kit posting this Story in support of Joe in the middle of the coming out clusterfuck.

R103 They're talking about RWRB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 14, 2023 2:01 AM

R103 they’re talking about the RWRB guys, that movie is R rated. Maybe Joe can fuck one of them, they’re older, hairier, and both ping to me. The director is someone Connor fell out with so joe could trigger both him and bash

by Anonymousreply 105June 14, 2023 2:02 AM

R104 I’ve always found it genuinely touching how actually upset they seem about the shit the other one gets. Joe always immediately RT and replied to everything kit said re the queerbaiting stuff and looked pissed in an interview when kit talked about assumptions placed on him. Kit was one of two cast members (the other being bash) to reply re the tweet about Joe seeing people call him ugly, and brought it up in an interview. Plus they seem to love seeing one another thrive.

by Anonymousreply 106June 14, 2023 2:04 AM

R105 According to the last thread the Taylor one is in a longterm relationship and the blond one just seems so bland.

by Anonymousreply 107June 14, 2023 2:05 AM

R107 as we’ve seen recently long term relationships can end suddenly! The blonde one is a somewhat dumb looking but attractive blonde named Nick. Life imitates art and it seems both Charlie and Joe are down for that

by Anonymousreply 108June 14, 2023 2:06 AM

Joes following on finsta bouncing back up to 168 is mysterious. If he followed someone else I’d presume a new mutual follow, but he didn’t (in fact he unfollowed someone). Wonder what the situation is

by Anonymousreply 109June 14, 2023 2:11 AM

R108 They've been together for 8 years and are in their 30s, they already have better odds than Joe and Bash.

by Anonymousreply 110June 14, 2023 2:14 AM

R110 I was in fact joking. Chances Joe meets either of these men randomly is low

by Anonymousreply 111June 14, 2023 2:17 AM

Has anyone watched any of OF Nicks performances? Is he good in bed? I certainly hope he sucks dick, eats ass, and fucks like a god. It’s literally the least Joe deserves

by Anonymousreply 112June 14, 2023 2:30 AM

R112 Yeah, he's has some pretty hot vids

by Anonymousreply 113June 14, 2023 2:39 AM

R112 I have watched some clips, seems like he'd be a good time. Hard to judge with OF when he's putting on a show. I found it a bit funny he got into a fight with another OF model for trying to steal his boyfriend because he asked the boyfriend out to dinner and told him he'd take care of him when he was sick. Seems like he'd be pretty attentive and worship Joe's glorious ass. He's also 6'4 which is hot.

And yes, he eats ass.

by Anonymousreply 114June 14, 2023 2:39 AM

R114 all I needed was the last sentence. Speaking as someone who thinks joes ass is pretty close to a wonder of the world considering it is the only place he has any body fat, I’m glad he found someone with a big dick who could throw him around and would pay attention to his assets as a rebound

by Anonymousreply 115June 14, 2023 2:43 AM

We'll see if Bash shares the trailer/teaser on his socials. I think this will tell us how things will be from now on.

by Anonymousreply 116June 14, 2023 3:17 AM

I bet Bash will share the teaser if Ben is featured.

by Anonymousreply 117June 14, 2023 3:25 AM

"A few unfollows and lack of likes" is such a funny way of putting everything that's happened in the last couple of weeks. I almost wish I went around the world being this delusional and stupid, must be such a charmed existence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 14, 2023 4:47 AM

R116 I say this with no real enmity towards bash, because this is literally a teenage breakup and I don’t think either is being a huge asshole. But if he doesn’t suck it up and promote the show he’s in just because his now ex is the lead, that is really unprofessional and looks bad. I by no means expect him to be as over the top as he was while with Joe, but he needs to promote the trailer, next set of stills, poster as normal, even without a caption just thrown up on his stories

by Anonymousreply 119June 14, 2023 8:19 AM

R118 She’s so embarrassing.

R119 The first set of stills that he ignored came out after they had broken up, right? I guess if he ignores the teaser and he’s in it (which he probably is given that Ben is on the Paris trip), then he’s massively scaled back on the promo. Doulla ignored them on Twitter too, and she usually would throw a like at anything Heartstopper-related.

by Anonymousreply 120June 14, 2023 9:05 AM

R120 his mum has no obligation to promote the show. Nice that she does normally, but I don’t really care about her (no offense to her, I’m sure she’s nice enough). He does. Again I have sympathy and I don’t expect him to be as enthused as he once was, but I’m sure it’s not fun for Joe either to know he’ll have to see and play nice with his ex but he still sucked it up. Skipping the stills was already imo not the greatest, but fine. Skipping the teaser, trailer, etc would be petty and not a great look. Frankly he’s a good actor but hiring at this age is often based in part on the fanbase you bring, and his fanbase and fans are based in part on how much he promotes HS and is friends w the cast. For his own career, he’d be smart to just hit repost on his stories and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 121June 14, 2023 9:20 AM

R121 I’m not saying she has an obligation to do anything, I’m saying that might be indicative of where Bash’s head is at given that he’s sharing enough with his family that his sister unfollowed Joe.

by Anonymousreply 122June 14, 2023 9:22 AM

R122 no I understand. Tbh maybe I’m just very unsympathetic, as I do get they’re both young and this probably sucks for both. But I do think sometimes family should give you tough love. Not saying she should promote it or the sister should’ve followed joe forever, but being there for him in private and yet reminding him his ex is a coworker and he should avoid making things awkward, that he can give his IG over to a friend to repost HS stuff if he wants, whatever would be more prudent. But I don’t know them at all, maybe that’s happening behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 123June 14, 2023 9:24 AM

R122 sorry posted too soon - but I am admittedly also biased in that I do think bash’s sister unfollowing joe on both accounts was petty for her age

by Anonymousreply 124June 14, 2023 9:25 AM

Netflix had the Never Have I Ever cast do puppy interview and lie detector test as part of this last season's promo. Hoping that Netflix has Kit and Joe do more of that kind of thing this time, though I assume it won't be everything since they'll want to save promo opportunities for next season.

by Anonymousreply 125June 14, 2023 11:17 AM

Alice is answering random tweets. Good to know she knows the only thing we care about. She’s also hyping up Tudum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 14, 2023 11:29 AM

It's always weird to me how low the engagement is on Yaz's stuff. Her British GQ video has the lowest engagement of all of the Heroes covers, 441 likes, 7 comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 14, 2023 12:02 PM

R126 She liked this tweet too, third screenshot being the most relevant to this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 14, 2023 12:06 PM

R127 Yaz is a great model and I think actually a pretty interesting person (I liked her GQ article) but the majority of the HS fandom is simply not into women. Either gay/queer men or straight girls (the latter is also shown through kit being so much more popular than Joe). Given she’s only 4th largest character in the show, not an amazing actress, and doesn’t have any other screen credits people have seen, I’m not surprised

by Anonymousreply 129June 14, 2023 12:06 PM

R123 If he's not promoting things closer to the show then I think it'll look a bit bad, but right now I give him a pass. Actually kind of of see how he'd be bitching behind the scenes (if he is) if he's seeing it as his BF who lived away for 6 months moving on to a hookup within a week and looking happy as hell while removing all trace of him publicly. Would make my mind wonder about things even if it's pretty obvious Joe did nothing wrong and seemed invested in the relationship until the end.

Assuming they didn't break up because they have zero feelings for each other anymore.

i think he could even get away with not promoting the trailer, though best to do it just with no comment.

by Anonymousreply 130June 14, 2023 12:27 PM

R130 Joe just reposted the stills with no comments so he can do the same with the trailer. I still don't see why he'd be this upset if he did the breaking up, but we'll never know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 131June 14, 2023 12:39 PM

I think we just shouldn’t expect much rationality or maturity out of their breakup and should be pleasantly surprised by either. That’s no slight to either of them, they actually overall both seem like really lovely mature guys, but they’re both dealing with some level of heartbreak, first serious relationship presumably for either, and they’re young. I don’t think Bash doing the dumping (presumably) means ye wouldn’t be pissy and hurt that Joe seemed to move on fast and be happy hooking up with Nick and buddying up with their mutual. They’ll both probably be more chill by October and able to be amicable and professional

by Anonymousreply 132June 14, 2023 1:04 PM

R131 Joe's the MC. Bash has always promoted HS more than he actually had to and nobody is really going to care/notice if he just dips out. Though he shouldn't like I said.

R132 That's what I meant. You can totally break up with someone and then be bothered they aren't bothered by losing you. It makes no rational sense, but post breakup thoughts aren't always rational. Adding into that he kind of lost HS and you know their costars are not taking his side. The best he can hope for is them being neutral but still very friendly with Joe publicly as Kit has shown. But they'll be fine by Oct.

by Anonymousreply 133June 14, 2023 1:17 PM

Joe followed Alex Newell, the first non-binary performer to win a Tony. He is such a theatre gay im not surprised Kit would introduce him to Jeremy if that happened

by Anonymousreply 134June 14, 2023 1:58 PM

R134 I wonder if Joe's a Lea Michele gay and felt it was okay to follow them now that they made amends with Lea. More importantly, there's a good chance Joe is probably still in the US then, right?

by Anonymousreply 135June 14, 2023 2:03 PM

R135 to me most signs point to him being in the US, probably gathering his stuff and heading home. He’ll have to start HS promo in July, I presume his marvel lease ends late June, and he may (hopefully) be going to Paris fashion week. Ami sending him stuff in April makes me think he probably js

by Anonymousreply 136June 14, 2023 2:08 PM

Someone said they saw Tobie with joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 14, 2023 2:11 PM

Probably going to his play tonight. Back in London then, that’s nice

by Anonymousreply 138June 14, 2023 2:14 PM

R137 That account made me realize that Harry Styles’s London run of shows is happening now, wonder if any of the cast will go? I would think Kit would try to, at least.

by Anonymousreply 139June 14, 2023 2:15 PM

R139 I’d see kit, Joe and maybe will and Tobie if they’re fans all going together

by Anonymousreply 140June 14, 2023 2:16 PM

Here’s hoping enough fans go to Tobie’s shows to actually spot Joe/Kit/Will etc. They might not post about it, as they didn’t about Joe and Will’s play.

by Anonymousreply 141June 14, 2023 2:30 PM

R141 any London DLers without evening plans tonight should get a ticket. It’s cheap and you might see one of the hottest twinks on the planet

by Anonymousreply 142June 14, 2023 2:32 PM

R142 Agree with this, I’m sure some of the Twitter stalkers will go now but I’d prefer the observations of a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 143June 14, 2023 2:33 PM

R143 agreed. I want to hear about how fuckable Joe looks and how nice his ass is irl, not ramblings about how they trauma dumped onto him and he was nice.

New kit and Joe pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 14, 2023 2:35 PM

R144 The combination of Joe with his eyebrow slit, Kit with his considerable new width, and how close they were the entire day has me really seeing the Wiccan and Hulkling vision.

by Anonymousreply 145June 14, 2023 2:42 PM

Let's see if Tobie unfollows Bash after hearing the tea (jokes) but it must be nice for Joe to finally hang out with his friends after months of Marvel duty.

by Anonymousreply 146June 14, 2023 2:57 PM

R146 If he doesn't unfollow, atleast we'll know for sure that Joe isn't going around bitching.

by Anonymousreply 147June 14, 2023 3:00 PM

R146 it is genuinely really sweet that exhausted after months of filming Joe immediately makes time for the people he cares about. His one week off at all, went to his family and bashs play (RIP); right after work finishes sees kit and flies presumably in part for Tobie’s play. Don’t think anyone would’ve blamed him for missing it. He puts a lot of effort in

by Anonymousreply 148June 14, 2023 3:01 PM

R147 He could be bitching, but they aren't ever gonna unfollow each other on main. That's drama a large part of the fandom would notice so they'll suck it up even if they pick sides.

by Anonymousreply 149June 14, 2023 3:04 PM

Agree with r149, they could all fucking hate bash but they wouldn’t unfollow on main. Let’s see if this gets wild enough that bash ups the ante to unfollowing joe on main though. Think they’re probably trying to be Switzerland and feel bad for both but are closer to Joe. Despite the (relative) dramatics from bash’s side which are still very minor though I’m pretty confident joe didn’t do anything very bad. Think Kit would’ve stuck to just the pride pics and not two solo Joe pics and two with him if he felt he did bash dirty, even trying to stay neutral.

by Anonymousreply 150June 14, 2023 3:12 PM

David Thackeray seemed really excited for S2.

by Anonymousreply 151June 14, 2023 3:21 PM

R151 I imagine it has to be more interesting to choreograph more passionate scenes.

by Anonymousreply 152June 14, 2023 3:33 PM

Honestly, Bash needs to archive several coupley pictures on main just to remove all doubt they’re still together. There are a lot of previous JoeBash fans still living in denial. They agreed something happened, but are holding out hope that it’s not actually over yet. If Bash archives/unarchives old posts so often nobody who wasn’t invested in the relationship would know or care. And for the people who do care it would be a very clear “we broke up” statement.

by Anonymousreply 153June 14, 2023 3:35 PM

You’d think Joe being spotted with Tobie and not Bash as soon as he’s back in the country would be enough of a clue.

by Anonymousreply 154June 14, 2023 3:36 PM

I’m willing to admit, I always really liked Joe and Bash. So most of the people in this fandom I’m friendly with are other JoeBash fans. They’re all in group chats and circles convincing themselves that everything has an explanation and there is still hope. It’s exhausting. I’m sick of being the cynical bitch telling them all it’s over. I need Bash to make it super obvious.

by Anonymousreply 155June 14, 2023 3:42 PM

He should do it, but I find it kinda interesting. An insight into their personalities I guess. Joe seems to face things head on himself and acts like nothing happen but doesn't get his friends to unfollow his ex, but Bash seems to avoid and get other people to do things he won't do. Also buying the whole Bash just completely removes exes from his life when it's done. Not saying either way is better or one side is wrong, but just interesting how they've behaved from what little we see.

I'm guessing he's on some spiritual retreat or hooking up and just avoiding his social media other than to unfollow Joe on finsta and will do it within the next couple weeks. At least Joe had like a couple pics to remove. Bash has to overhaul his whole IG

by Anonymousreply 156June 14, 2023 3:49 PM

R155 I can't even imagine how annoying that must be. I talk to a couple of Joe fans on Twitter on and off and they've been venting to me that they're tired of the Joe/Bash fans being in denial. General venting though, haven't heard any details of what exactly they're telling themselves at this point.

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2023 3:50 PM

R155 There’s just so much evidence at this point, why didn’t they give it up when Steph unfollowed Joe? It’s only gotten worse since then.

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2023 3:54 PM

I think Bash needs to do it since they are clinging to Joe not having any Bash pics on his IG to start with. I've seen the whole "he just wants a more professional IG" in relation to the bday delete. I think their cope is it's just a fight they'll get over so they can ignore the sister unfollowing

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2023 3:58 PM

Interesting that Bash might need to overhaul his entire insta in the aftermath. He could always say his account was hacked and lost everything. Start from scratch.

by Anonymousreply 160June 14, 2023 4:01 PM

Well, a teaching moment not to put your BF on your IG so much. Joe already figured that out before. Of course the percentage of people in the HS fandom who know they are dating is small, but they do at least think they are great friends so removing every Joe pic is gonna get noticed. Assuming he'll keep a few, but delete a lot of them espeically the one everyone is waiting for him to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 161June 14, 2023 4:04 PM

Bash not with Joe on a public outing is unheard of. That’s not just a sign, it’s a giant billboard up in blinking lights.

by Anonymousreply 162June 14, 2023 4:07 PM

R162 Especially with Bash having nothing to do now that the play is over.

by Anonymousreply 163June 14, 2023 4:09 PM

Who actually cares what a handful of Joe and Bash delusional shippers think honestly speaking? They are not even a loud minority.

by Anonymousreply 164June 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Since I’m in these circles, I guess I’ll spill the tea. They definitely all agree that something happened a few weeks ago. But they’re clinging to the belief that it’s just a fight and they’re going to work everything out as soon as Joe gets home. Seeing Joe wearing that ring at DC Pride gave them all a new level of hope.

Also, a lot of them went to see Bash’s play and we’re super positive on main but then admitted in private that he looked like shit. Not just scruffy for a character but depressed. He was clearly “acting” happy to be meeting fans.

by Anonymousreply 165June 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Wasia Project have a show in London on July 19, throwing that out there as a possible place for cast member appearances.

by Anonymousreply 166June 14, 2023 4:14 PM

Another teaching moment is to make a lot of them photodump or several photos. That way you can trade out the cover image if you want to be more subtle. That said, while I’m not denying either 1. The breakup or 2. Joe being hurt or upset or done and just wanting the images gone from his IG, he is also starting promo soon. Even getting a spikd from the pride story and post as others mentioned. So getting his now ex bf off his page is a top priority in a way it’s not for Bash, who will probably get some more followers from s2 but I imagine way less of a spike.

R156 I don’t think either is better or worse in the real world and have sympathy for both. but in the acting world, which is small especially in England, I do think Bash needs to fake it till he makes it a bit. Firstly don’t date other actors if he can’t handle seeing his exes again, especially not colleagues. and secondly, in this instance at least, sucking it up enough to play nice, promote the show and film together, and not burn the bridge. Not saying Joe is all good on his end but he’s shown less signs of a grudge imo, and mutuals will always gravitate towards the person who makes shit less awkward. I’m still so curious what happened- a fight, a proposed break from Bash with an ending from Joe, or a breakup from Bash with insulted feelings from joes fast rebound

by Anonymousreply 167June 14, 2023 4:14 PM

R165 Tbh, he was giving me Bradley over exuberant vibes in a lot of fan pics. Just to me personally he went from looking super hot scruffy to turning the corner and looking not hot. A weird feeling.

by Anonymousreply 168June 14, 2023 4:15 PM

R165 Wow, that bit about Bash looking like shit is interesting. I got that vibe from the pictures, his smiles looked forced and he looked a bit dirty, but thought I might have been wrong because of how insistent the fans were that he was looking great in person.

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2023 4:15 PM

R165 that’s interesting, I’m in a Joe and Bash GC as well though a very passive member. Two of them went to the play (separately) and were honestly looking for signs that he looked bad I think because they wanted to believe they made a mistake and would make up, but said he looked genuinely upbeat and good. So varying perspectives I guess. I still really lean towards Joe not ending it, because perhaps I’m biased but I really don’t think he’d be enough of a dick to show up to the show in bashs clothing with Lucy, dump him, and then hook up with someone else (fairly) publicly shortly after. Plus his stories the week or two after did honestly make me think broken up with and trying to move on, and their mutuals are being really sweet with him in a way I think they’d make less public otherwise: and the Billy of it all throws Me.

But even if bash ended it it could’ve been really hard and ended in a bad fight, plus seeing Joe move on fast and seem over it would hurt regardless

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2023 4:18 PM

R165 I did say at the time that his grin was too wide and his eyes looked dead.

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2023 4:20 PM

Speculative theory based on nothing except bash seeming pretty good for a bit post breakup, then apparently looking like shit and being kind of salty. Maybe as we all agree seems likely he ended it, then regretted it and tried to make up and Joe refused. Would explain some bitterness from him and the family but also the weird timeline

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2023 4:20 PM

R170 I've been saying Joe's behavior doesn't point towards him ending it since he'd be a bit of a dick to act like that after dumping his boyfriend. Not that he is a dick for being single and having fun, but just out of respect for Bash's family/friends who became his own I think he'd keep shit very quiet.

I do think all signs towards it ending not because they don't care about each other anymore. So I guess Joe Bash fans can have that hope.

R172 Still kind of speculate it might have been a let's talk when you get home and figure it out but let's not be together right now and Joe just said no and moved on, which they saw.

by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2023 4:26 PM

R173 All hypothetical, but if my partner of two years blindsided me with sudden doubts over our relationship or some fuckshit like that I would absolutely just end it at that point instead of staying in a weird limbo. I think Joe is less likely to go back to a relationship with Bash now that he's experiencing freedom as an adult given that they got together when he was still in school. He's fucking new men, acting much freer on social media, seems genuinely happy. I wouldn't want to go back to how things were either. I fully buy Joe moving on, and if Bash isn't moving on that's his own problem at this point.

by Anonymousreply 174June 14, 2023 4:33 PM

I think people also see rebounding differently and bash and Joe were in very different situations. Putting aside personal preference - Joe might see it as a healthy way of moving on and bash as a sign Joe didn’t care or whatever - bash was at home with an entire support system of family and friends pouring out to see him and support him. Joe was in america with costars who seem extremely fond of him but who are many years his senior and still colleagues, no family, and to our knowledge no close other friends. Hooking up with someone else is a rebound but also a social outlet. Not shitting on Bash if it still hurt his feelings, but beyond just “if you’re over Joe can do as he pleases” I can fully understand joes thinking and motivation

by Anonymousreply 175June 14, 2023 4:35 PM

That Wonderwell movie that Bash did 700 years ago is finally getting a release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 14, 2023 4:42 PM

Bash really did a lot of projects over the years that take 5 million years to come out

by Anonymousreply 177June 14, 2023 4:45 PM

R174 I can see both sides of it tbh. I get how after 2 years even with doubts or changing feelings you’d want to just take a break and try again and see if things are better when the other person is back in person. There’s still a lot of love and feelings there. But also totally get as Joe if you feel blindsided, hearing “long distance (which will be a factor for years) has made me feel different, but let’s see how I feel when you’re back” isn’t ok. Do think bashs family is being a bit petty unless Joe literally dumped him out of nowhere which seems extremely unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 178June 14, 2023 4:51 PM

R174 Yeah, obviously we’re only seeing a peek into his life, but because for all intents and purposes Joe seems to be doing great I’m not buying that a reconciliation is in the cards.

by Anonymousreply 179June 14, 2023 4:56 PM

R176 Is that the one he met Nell on? Or was it Game of Thrones?

by Anonymousreply 180June 14, 2023 4:58 PM

R180 Yeah, it’s this one he met her on.

by Anonymousreply 181June 14, 2023 5:04 PM

Kit liked Conan's most recent post with a quickness. Would love to see Joe in something like this, especially since he's filled out a little more now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 14, 2023 5:05 PM

R180 He also met Kiera filming Wonderwell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 14, 2023 5:08 PM

Pretty sure there won't be any vlogs amidst the breaking up drama and the queerbaiting drama back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 14, 2023 5:15 PM

R184 The first couple of months of filming plus their time in France seemed to go okay, I just wouldn't expect much from the episode they were shooting when Kit came out.

by Anonymousreply 185June 14, 2023 5:21 PM

R182

I’ve been loving YSL recent mens collections. When i saw the latest shows, i was wanting so bad for Holly to style Joe in some of their latest looks. I think he would look hot af

sidebar, but do we think Kit went back to England as well?

by Anonymousreply 186June 14, 2023 5:24 PM

R186 I think his second trip was mostly to do things with Joe (Netflix, Pride), so I would wager that he's also back in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 187June 14, 2023 5:28 PM

R184 You think they won't be releasing any vlogs for Season 2?

by Anonymousreply 188June 14, 2023 5:28 PM

R182 would also like a look like Jack wolfe’s for joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 14, 2023 5:29 PM

R186 I’d guess he and Joe will head to Tobie’s play together. Guessing Joe is staying with one of them in London though I guess he could also be at a hotel

by Anonymousreply 190June 14, 2023 5:30 PM

Not that they’re obliged of course, but I don’t think they’d ‘get away’ with releasing no vlogs at all. The fans are so excited for them (as am I, to be fair) that they’d flip. I can’t imagine we’ll get nearly as much as last season, but I can imagine one long ish vlog.

by Anonymousreply 191June 14, 2023 5:30 PM

I’m guessing we’ll have a paris vlog and maybe 1-2 others. Read through day is an easy one re breakup as bash wasn’t there. And Tobie mentioned being freaked out people noticed little details he didn’t expect in the first ones (clearly about the lap sitting and Joe bash stuff) so I expect he was editing around that carefully even before breakup

by Anonymousreply 192June 14, 2023 5:32 PM

R182 I wonder if Kit would lose his shit if Joe ever grew his hair that long.

by Anonymousreply 193June 14, 2023 5:33 PM

R193 I would so for my sake and for Kit’s Joe should do it

by Anonymousreply 194June 14, 2023 5:36 PM

They will release the weekly vlogs just like they did for Season 1. Netflix knows how to market their shows. And to think they won't do it all cause Joe and Bash broke up just doesn't make sense.

Netflix isn't going to stop marketing their shows the normal way just because a side character is making things awkward.

by Anonymousreply 195June 14, 2023 5:37 PM

R190 My guess is he's staying with Tobie since he's probably the one living alone right now. I don't think we know that Kit's moved out of his parents yet and who know who Will lives with.

R193 Given that Kit's become touchier as Joe's gotten hotter, I wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 196June 14, 2023 5:38 PM

R182 Conan is hot. I would love to see Joe in something similar, something that accentuates his slim figure.

by Anonymousreply 197June 14, 2023 5:39 PM

I'm assuming there was zero Joe and Bash in the vlogs anyway other than them standing beside each other occasionally, so no big deal. They'll release them. Expect a lot of Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 198June 14, 2023 5:40 PM

R196 I guessed the same but then again Kit’s mum seemed very fond of Joe at the NTAs so who knows. RIP Chelsea townhouse!

Wonder where bash is

by Anonymousreply 199June 14, 2023 5:42 PM

R195 I wasn't thinking we'd get less vlogs cos of the Bash situation - I think we're likely to get less because now they're all fairly famous and so might not feel as comfortable documenting all the casual moments. Plus like someone said, Tobie was kind of put off at people obsessively noticing things in the background and has already said that there'll be less vlogs this time around. We can only hope, though.

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2023 5:43 PM

R200 They can't let Kit's gift to Tobie go to waste.

by Anonymousreply 201June 14, 2023 5:45 PM

R198 Bradley's so gonna be a Rhys replacement - someone who takes up loads of vlog airtime when we're all just waiting for Kit and Joe to reappear lol.

by Anonymousreply 202June 14, 2023 5:46 PM

This person saw Bash yesterday and Joe today. Someone ask them where.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 14, 2023 5:47 PM

Honestly I don’t care much about the vlogs, I’m excited to see Joe, kit, and I’m guessing will and maybe Tobie hanging out a lot during promo. Considering the main 4 are probably going to be helming the interviews and Yaz seems to love Joe a lot, her too

by Anonymousreply 204June 14, 2023 5:48 PM

R203 They tweeted about being in London a few hours ago, so we can say London at least for Joe. Although we knew that already.

by Anonymousreply 205June 14, 2023 5:49 PM

R203 betting this’ll turn into someone conspiracy theorizing that Joe and bash are in the same neighborhood and post bash unfollow Joe flew back to London to win him back, because for some reason Joe must be fully at fault.

Actually thinking now part of why Bash unfollowed might’ve been seeing a Joe or kit story saying he was coming back to London and not wanting to see that

by Anonymousreply 206June 14, 2023 5:49 PM

R203 Getting back together? were they together?

by Anonymousreply 207June 14, 2023 5:53 PM

Not to beat a dead horse. But Regarding the Joe and kit dynamic will say that it’s not even Kit behaving with Joe as he normally does and thinking he wouldn’t do that if Joe did Bash wrong. It’s that kit is MORE affectionate and overt than he normally is with Joe and that is an extremely weird choice even if trying to stay neutral if he thinks Bash was a wronged party. Giving Joe his sunglasses and jacket, posting multiple pics of them together at pride and just hanging out in DC. He normally doesn’t do that. Of course I’m sure it’s because he genuinely really missed him and is excited to see him, not to spite Bash - just saying he’d probably keep it to pride pics if he felt he wanted to navigate hurt feelings.

by Anonymousreply 208June 14, 2023 5:57 PM

R208 If the theory that Joe flew out just to get dumped ends up being right, I could see Kit being annoyed on Joe's behalf and doubling down on his affection. Not even as a taking sides thing, just prioritizing his support of Joe.

by Anonymousreply 209June 14, 2023 6:00 PM

Why does it fall on Joe to win back Bash? What has Joe done wrong is something I'm not getting. Getting a Marvel show?

by Anonymousreply 210June 14, 2023 6:01 PM

R208 Or perhaps Kit was excited to see his friend he hadn't seen in a long time. I really don't think anyone from the cast is taking sides, especially when Will, Kit and Tobie went to see Bash's play.

by Anonymousreply 211June 14, 2023 6:04 PM

R210 The honest answer is that the people invested in the relationship (at least on Twitter) are by and large Bash stans. They prioritize him. He's the Prince Charming in this situation. Joe posting OF Nick and Kit is an affront to them and an insult to Bash. Bash following twinks and his sister unfollowing Joe is irrelevant. On a subconscious level, I'm sure they realize if Joe doesn't get back together with Bash, he's going to lose 3/4 of the people that pay attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 212June 14, 2023 6:04 PM

R208 Assuming Kit gave anything and Joe just didn't steal is a bold theory

by Anonymousreply 213June 14, 2023 6:06 PM

R210 well everyone on here is kidding about it and making fun of the Twitter people. I think the Twitter contingent are horrified by queer male sexuality genuinely so Joe posting shirtless pics (even mostly obscured) and hooking up with an OF guy made him the villain. Plus bashs petty sister and himself/Billy unfollowing

by Anonymousreply 214June 14, 2023 6:07 PM

On a random note, it was nice that Kit actually posted multiple pics of Joe on his grid - he was starting to get a reputation of never ever posting pics of him (apart from the odd promo stuff). Not to doubt his support or their friendship or anything - it's potentially just that he doesn't take many candid pics of Joe. But this was a nice surprise.

by Anonymousreply 215June 14, 2023 6:08 PM

R211 I said outright I think he’s neutral. I’m saying even if you go “I’m not taking sides”, if one of your friends fucked the other over you’re not going to post them all over your feed immediately.

by Anonymousreply 216June 14, 2023 6:08 PM

R203 Guess Bash is not meditating in the mountains or something at least. I thought maybe he went on vacation somewhere

by Anonymousreply 217June 14, 2023 6:11 PM

I’m 4 minutes into this video and it’s only making me eternally thankful that Joe and Kit have chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 14, 2023 6:12 PM

R215 Kit’s weird about posting in general, but I was personally never bothered that Joe isn’t all over his page because whenever he actually posts about Joe, it’s always something really heartfelt and usually more sincere than anything he posts about anyone else. The birthday post, when he booked Marvel, the (second) Emmy post.

by Anonymousreply 219June 14, 2023 6:17 PM

R215 I actually think we’ll see a lot more of that. Since Joe is single it won’t just be him and bash time, and Kit will actually be able to take and post pics he couldn’t when they were so private. Plus both are so careful with their families and individual friends they can kind of only post each other on their profiles

by Anonymousreply 220June 14, 2023 6:19 PM

This girl saw Bash yesterday. I wonder when and where.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 14, 2023 6:20 PM

R221 someone posted her upthread - she saw Bash yesterday and Joe today. Bash is about to DM her to ask where she saw Joe to avoid him at this rate

by Anonymousreply 222June 14, 2023 6:22 PM

R221 If she saw both of them in the same area maybe Bash went to see Tobie in the play yesterday and Joe went today or something.

by Anonymousreply 223June 14, 2023 6:22 PM

R223 Maybe Bash saw Tobie and gave him the rest of Joe's stuff. I know London is big but it must be awkward being in the same city as your ex and trying to avoid him. Bless them.

by Anonymousreply 224June 14, 2023 6:31 PM

R218

God, yeah im glad for the Kit & Joe chemistry because yep

by Anonymousreply 225June 14, 2023 6:33 PM

R224 tbh I’d guess Joe has way more shit at bashs family’s than that. He legit lived there. They’re rich as fuck, hopefully even if they resent him on bash’s behalf or something they just ship his stuff for him. Agreed I feel for them navigating not wanting to see your ex while being colleagues and in the same city very publicly. But putting their friends in the middle to pick up shit would he annoying

by Anonymousreply 226June 14, 2023 6:33 PM

I think I've vastly overestimated how many people care about Bash, it's basically the same 10 names in the quote tweets after 2 hours. I can't imagine an announcement related to Joe or Kit ever getting this low of engagement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 14, 2023 6:39 PM

Probably going to regret saying this but a lot of threads refer to "Billy" and I have no idea who "Billy" is. Could someone elaborate for me. Just feel like I'm missing a major plot point in the drama.

by Anonymousreply 228June 14, 2023 6:40 PM

His name isn’t even in that tweet, I don’t think many fans of him are even that interested in a film he shot seven years ago when he was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 229June 14, 2023 6:42 PM

R228 Billy Sewell, the friend Bash went to Japan with.

by Anonymousreply 230June 14, 2023 6:42 PM

R228 billy sewell, whose dad is hotter than him. He's Bash's old friend. He hung out with Connor, Joe and Bash back when Connor was depressed in London a couple winters ago. Thought he was a fellow gay they brought it for Connor, but he seems straight

by Anonymousreply 231June 14, 2023 6:43 PM

R227 His name being misspelled (by a trade site) in the follow up tweet adds insult to injury.

by Anonymousreply 232June 14, 2023 6:43 PM

R228 Billy Sewell. He is Russell Sewell’s son and one of Bash’s closest childhood friends.

by Anonymousreply 233June 14, 2023 6:44 PM

Billy should have stayed in Georgetown. Seems like a troublemaker

R233 Rufus

by Anonymousreply 234June 14, 2023 6:48 PM

I wouldn’t want something I filmed as a kid released 7 years later personally. You’ve hopefully become a better actor, better looking, etc. but I guess better than it never being released

by Anonymousreply 235June 14, 2023 6:50 PM

Here he is with Billy in February before going to Atlanta for Valentine’s Day. He went to Japan with Billy a month or so later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 14, 2023 6:51 PM

The girl that tweeted that she saw Joe and Bash said that she saw Joe at the London airport an hour ago? How does that fit with Joe having been seen with Tobie? One of them is wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 14, 2023 6:53 PM

Here’s where she says it was an hour ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 14, 2023 6:53 PM

R237 no direct flights to IOM, so possible Joe had an extra long layover to see Tobie if both are right. If one is wrong, I’d guess the person who spotted them together is right. Harder to get that wrong

by Anonymousreply 239June 14, 2023 6:54 PM

R237 Unless he was only in London for a couple of days or something, but I agree that it feels like something is wrong here.

by Anonymousreply 240June 14, 2023 6:55 PM

Because I like both Joe and bash and want to believe neither is being petty and they’ll end up friendly, I choose to believe Billy is a troublemaker

by Anonymousreply 241June 14, 2023 6:55 PM

The person saw him with Tobie hours ago. Probably just going back home to IOM.

by Anonymousreply 242June 14, 2023 6:56 PM

Don't see Joe spending away all his time at IOM. Maybe he's hanging out with Tobie and the others in London who knows.

by Anonymousreply 243June 14, 2023 6:58 PM

R2341 My new crack theory. Things were fine before he showed up

by Anonymousreply 244June 14, 2023 6:58 PM

So we're never going to know when he saw Tobie's play on the off chance both sightings are right? Not likely today, as he was probably at the airport by the time the matinee ended and he missed the second performance entirely.

by Anonymousreply 245June 14, 2023 7:00 PM

Bash is having dinner with his cousins right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 14, 2023 7:00 PM

R246 Rallying more family members into unfollowing Joe!

by Anonymousreply 247June 14, 2023 7:01 PM

I do admit it’s funny to imagine Bash bitching to Nell and her going “that’s sad babes, totally team you, but I’m not unfollowing a marvel star”

by Anonymousreply 248June 14, 2023 7:04 PM

R246 A sign of life, finally!

by Anonymousreply 249June 14, 2023 7:05 PM

R248 Joe always likes Nell's posts too.

by Anonymousreply 250June 14, 2023 7:06 PM

R214 I'm struggling to understand this narrative around here that Bash's sister/ best friend unfollowing is petty but Joe posting an OF boy on main definitely isn't. Let both of them be petty! They're young. Nobody's done anything that can hurt this show so far. Now if Bash unfollows on main, that's another story.

It doesn't make sense to me that Bash is so well-liked (outside of this breakup) and has been able to maintain long friendships with lots of people who clearly really like him if he's secretly a bad person. I have a hard time believing that either of them deserves hate for this. It seems like a normal breakup. Family and friends close ranks and they have rebounds: normal. And there are a lot of bigger stars who do worse jobs keeping their personal problems and professional obligations separate that either of these boys.

R247 His family's follows are their family business. They're not public figures.

by Anonymousreply 251June 14, 2023 7:07 PM

R251 I think Joe was petty first, but that's not popular to say around here and people will start ranting about 1/4th of a head doesn't mean anything and he has a right to do it which nobody said he didn't

by Anonymousreply 252June 14, 2023 7:09 PM

R251 i don’t think bash is being overly petty or any more than Joe is, and have no issue with him unfollowing. It’s a breakup they’re both in, it’s natural to have hurt feelings. I think a 30 something year old unfollowing so fast kind of is. My point wasn’t “Bash is the bad guy” it’s “Twitter has decided Joe is the bad guy, even though signs point to hurt feelings on both sides”. You can defend bashs sister if you want. I don’t think she’s some evil witch. I just think it’s a bit immature of her. You’re welcome to another opinion.

by Anonymousreply 253June 14, 2023 7:09 PM

R251 Can I introduce you to the concept of a joke?

by Anonymousreply 254June 14, 2023 7:10 PM

R250 nell is 24 and dating a much older guy. She co led a show for years as well. Not saying that means she is the paragon of maturity but I think even if she adores Bash as she clearly does, and is happy to take his side and have his back as his best friend, she’s not going to hold a grudge against Joe over it. Ditto Lucy and bash - I’m sure they’re going to stay way closer to their respective best mates and that’s more than fair, but absent one fucking the other over as we’ve seen 0 signs of, I think they’ll kind of understand sometimes hurt feelings are just hurt feelings

by Anonymousreply 255June 14, 2023 7:12 PM

R251 Posting 3/4th of someone's head without even tagging them is petty? And also no one other than the ones obsessed with his relationship with Bash would have tracked it down just like they did. So doesn't seem petty.

And wasn't the natural consensus around here that Bash was the one who dumped Joe when he took the efforts to go watch his mediocre play? So I guess Joe is allowed to move on after getting dumped by his boyfriend when he took in the efforts to do all that.

by Anonymousreply 256June 14, 2023 7:15 PM

I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't consider Joe posting OF Nick (or anyone else) petty. He stopped owing Bash anything after they broke up. Same with Bash following twinks from the same Timothee Chalamet assembly line that he likes to get boyfriends from.

by Anonymousreply 257June 14, 2023 7:15 PM

R256 See I told you

by Anonymousreply 258June 14, 2023 7:15 PM

R251 There's no indication that either are being petty anyways. We're all speculating. Nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 259June 14, 2023 7:17 PM

R254 Where is the joke? R253 don't sound like jokes when they're calling Bash's sister petty. They're entitled to that opinion, of course.

I think she's entitled to break away from Joe and Heartstopper after a breakup. These kids aren't her peers. Hearstopper and the obsessive fandom is probably a major pain in her ass considering that she didn't sign up to have her actions analyzed by strangers just because her little brother took a job.

by Anonymousreply 260June 14, 2023 7:18 PM

R260 Why am I responsible for other people's comments? I'm referring to you getting your panties in a twist over me saying "Rallying more family members into unfollowing Joe!" Did the exclamation mark not give away the tone?

by Anonymousreply 261June 14, 2023 7:21 PM

R260 Well, she didn't take a break form HS since she followed Kit the day she unfollowed Joe. Don't really care what a 30 something rich woman does though. Connor is the one who disappointed me somewhat, though it's all speculation

by Anonymousreply 262June 14, 2023 7:21 PM

R260 I really don’t hate bashs sister and don’t think it’s a big deal I find her petty. No offense at all because I understand this is just a difference of opinion and get your view, but this is an anonymous gossip forum to talk about these guys which yes includes their families sometimes: I am not dm’ing her or approaching her irl or anything to say she sucks. I’m sure she’s a great sister and a nice person. But as someone even in my early 20s with an 18 year old sibling I’ve got to be honest, unfollowing their ex right away would not even occur to me. I don’t think she’s a bitch or anything for it, just s bit petty. As I’ve said I think Joe and Bash are both being a little retaliatory but nothing too messy, I think both are handling the breakup fine considering I’m sure there are a lot of feelings involved.

by Anonymousreply 263June 14, 2023 7:23 PM

I still don’t get why she followed Kit the same day. I know people were speculating that she met him at Bash’s play, but wouldn’t she have followed Will and Tobie as well if that was the case?

by Anonymousreply 264June 14, 2023 7:23 PM

It's just strange how anti-Bash this thread got.

by Anonymousreply 265June 14, 2023 7:27 PM

R265 while we disagree on the sister, we agree there. I don’t think Bash or Joe are acting like bad guys and mutual friends seem to support and be good with both. Just a young breakup with hurt feelings.

by Anonymousreply 266June 14, 2023 7:29 PM

R265 I've said some stuff about him trying not to be mean about it but just speculating, though there's a couple who are obviously anti-Bash and who just flat out trash him while babying Joe. Nobody cares that three twitter girlies think Joe was wrong. You don't gotta take it out on the whole thread.

by Anonymousreply 267June 14, 2023 7:33 PM

anything else new going on

by Anonymousreply 268June 14, 2023 7:33 PM

If Joe is actually headed back to IOM guessing Lucy will post him soon enough. She is a true purveyor of Joe content. We thank her.

by Anonymousreply 269June 14, 2023 7:34 PM

R266 And I think that's my real point. Regardless of what the families and friends outside of HS do (because they can't control other people's socials), I don't think they deserve some of the smoke they're getting so we don't know what happened and nobody's done anything crazy so far.

Now if the HS starts to take a clear side, that will tell you who's more at fault.

by Anonymousreply 270June 14, 2023 7:35 PM

R268 Joe's in London, or in IOM. But in the UK anyway. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 271June 14, 2023 7:35 PM

R264 My guess is that Kit stayed over after the play and spent more time with Bash and his sister - it seemed that Tobie and Will left together, based on a fan photo. Just speculation, though.

by Anonymousreply 272June 14, 2023 7:35 PM

R268 Tudum is going to have a replica of Charlie’s room for people to take pictures at. That’s all I’ve got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 14, 2023 7:36 PM

If Joe does end up going back to IOM, good for him he deserves a break. Although i am still wishing that he shows up in paris during fashion week

by Anonymousreply 274June 14, 2023 7:37 PM

R273 God this is so disappointing and boring. Was actually expecting some new content.

by Anonymousreply 275June 14, 2023 7:37 PM

R275 Kizzy and Cori are introducing something via prerecorded video, so we’re probably getting a teaser.

by Anonymousreply 276June 14, 2023 7:38 PM

I'm more excited about Paris Fashion Week, tbh, because there's the possibility of seeing the boys.

Although if they end up in some Kenzo-esque shit like Kit was in last year, I'm going to shit twice then die.

by Anonymousreply 277June 14, 2023 7:39 PM

R274 if he ends up at ami with Connor and bash that will be excruciatingly awkward. Though I’d be curious morbidly to see the dynamics

by Anonymousreply 278June 14, 2023 7:39 PM

R272 it looked like Kit left around the same time but yeah, possible he waited a few extra min to say hi and be nice and met her in that time

by Anonymousreply 279June 14, 2023 7:40 PM

R278 AMI is actually Joe's thing to which Bash tagged along. Which we can say by Joe being the only one to still receive things from AMI till date. So think he won't have to meet Bash there as Bash most probably won't be getting invited.

by Anonymousreply 280June 14, 2023 7:42 PM

The first one we'll probably see pop up is Kit on Sunday, there's a JW Anderson MFW show in Milan that day.

by Anonymousreply 281June 14, 2023 7:42 PM

R280 I don’t think Bash was a plus one. Connor was invited with way fewer followers, and bash has worn their shit forever. Dior though definitely think he was a plus one

by Anonymousreply 282June 14, 2023 7:43 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if the Tudum event is just showing us the official poster or the episodes names. I feel like a teaser is too soon.

by Anonymousreply 283June 14, 2023 7:46 PM

R283 Wasn't the teaser around the same time last year, give or take about a week? Someone gave the exact count in the last thread and it didn't seem too far off.

by Anonymousreply 284June 14, 2023 7:50 PM

R284 Yep, the teaser would only be 10 days earlier than it was for S1.

by Anonymousreply 285June 14, 2023 7:51 PM

R283 the more successful their projects, generally the further in advance they hype them. It’s a proven success. The teaser now, poster in a few weeks, and then the trailer seems likely

by Anonymousreply 286June 14, 2023 7:51 PM

While we wait for Lucy to provide new Joe content, revisiting what Kit provided us with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 14, 2023 7:54 PM

R283 Apart from what R284 said, Netflix's already gotten the ball rolling. Kizzy and Cori in a magazine, Kit and Joe at Pride and doing something at Netflix HQ in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 288June 14, 2023 7:55 PM

R287 really cute he just posted a Joe solo shot. Actually two.

Another Joe and kit pic from pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289June 14, 2023 7:56 PM

Pride was extremely cute. The frame difference between Joe and kit is so hot. Wish they’d make use of it irl but it’ll be hot in the show anyway. And hopefully they collab on something in the future to make use of their chemistry, high skill levels, and hotness together

by Anonymousreply 290June 14, 2023 8:04 PM

R289 They both took great pictures of each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 14, 2023 8:04 PM

R246 Who posted that photo?

by Anonymousreply 292June 14, 2023 8:06 PM

R287 Where is that pic, does anyone know? Is it DC? Curious how much time they actually had together to just chill. We're fairly sure the Netflix pic with that guy was taken on Thursday, so they were together from at least Thursday until Sunday. Cute that Joe has a backpack as if they've been off sightseeing.

by Anonymousreply 293June 14, 2023 8:25 PM

R293 looks like union station. Joes thieving ass needed both a sweatshirt and kits jacket for the Amtrak I guess

by Anonymousreply 294June 14, 2023 8:30 PM

R293 That one is DC. the other one is Union Station probably

by Anonymousreply 295June 14, 2023 8:34 PM

R294 Definitely Union Station in DC. Still so funny that Joe started stealing his stuff immediately after reuniting with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 14, 2023 8:34 PM

R293/ R294 Yes, it's Washington Union Station in DC. (Both pics on Kit's post- inside and out.)

Here's what that outside spot looks like during the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 14, 2023 8:36 PM

R296 I knew they were close, but I really didn’t realize that they were close enough that Joe’s doing what he does with the guys he’s fucking.

by Anonymousreply 298June 14, 2023 8:36 PM

R298 this among other things made all the DL gays start fantasizing. Me among them.

Their jawlines are so good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 14, 2023 8:38 PM

R298 I'm confused about the jacket that's Kit's apparently. What jacket is that and how can we tell?

by Anonymousreply 300June 14, 2023 8:39 PM

Offended on joe and kits behalf they weren’t called the absurdly good looking stars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301June 14, 2023 8:40 PM

R298 I think this was their first trip by themselves, to my knowledge. Looks like it brought them closer.

by Anonymousreply 302June 14, 2023 8:40 PM

R300 Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure this is the jacket that Joe is carrying in the Union Station picture. Colors and buttons match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303June 14, 2023 8:42 PM

R301 Well, they look like the typical Hollywood hotshot. Plus, they're older so they're going to appeal to a wider audience. Kit and Joe are still young looking.

by Anonymousreply 304June 14, 2023 8:44 PM

R301 I honestly don't find the one on the right cute at all.

by Anonymousreply 305June 14, 2023 8:44 PM

R301 Well, their looks are probably all this film has going for it so...

R305 Did you see him in Handsome Devil? I don't like blondes but he was gorgeous to me. His acting isn't great. I think he would be a bigger name right now if he were a better actor.

by Anonymousreply 306June 14, 2023 8:49 PM

R305 he weirdly reminds me of OF nick. His career is interesting to me, super conservative Purple Hearts character followed by 2 gay roles

by Anonymousreply 307June 14, 2023 8:49 PM

R296 Still curious who the heck took that photo. Were they not travelling alone? I guess maybe someone met them in DC to drive them around or something?

by Anonymousreply 308June 14, 2023 8:53 PM

R308 I'm guessing that it was someone from the embassy driving them around, the twink from the float?

by Anonymousreply 309June 14, 2023 8:54 PM

R306 I haven't, I was going to say I'll look it up this weekend but not sure I should with that ringing endorsement on his acting.

by Anonymousreply 310June 14, 2023 8:55 PM

R308 guessing they may have had a publicist or Netflix person with them. Either that or someone from the embassy. The reason I lead the former is it’s a goofy pic, seems like someone they were comfortabme with

by Anonymousreply 311June 14, 2023 8:56 PM

All in good fun here but asking for actual serious answers - what are the chances you all think of Kit and joe hooking up (either a drunk make out or full sex or FWB or whatever) during promo or s3 filming? Tragically but probably good for their friendship, I think it’s low

by Anonymousreply 312June 14, 2023 8:59 PM

R310 Well, his character is pretty timid and doesn't have many lines so he's mostly eye candy for the protagonist. He mostly stands and smolders. He can do that well. Andrew Scott's in it, too, so that helps.

by Anonymousreply 313June 14, 2023 9:00 PM

R312 If they're both still single and Bash has moved on? I could absolutely see them fooling around. I think there's some evidence that they both fit each other's types enough and they'll be acting out intimacy enough that there's not a zero chance of it.

by Anonymousreply 314June 14, 2023 9:02 PM

R312 Zero chance while the show's still filming

by Anonymousreply 315June 14, 2023 9:04 PM

R312 I’ve seen it happen enough times with actors that have less chemistry together that I’ll never eliminate the possibility of it happening. Cannot overstate how often it happens. Pretty much on every set I’ve been on.

by Anonymousreply 316June 14, 2023 9:04 PM

As the person who posted r312 genuinely love seeing 3 completely different answers

by Anonymousreply 317June 14, 2023 9:05 PM

Yes, hookups happen but Joe already hooked up with a costar. I think he's gonna behave himself with costars until the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 318June 14, 2023 9:07 PM

As the person who left 312 I’ll say I think s3 is highly unlikely however, if both single, s4 could happen. Not saying “joe is fine snd chill while bash is a petty mess”, but joe is at least visibly handling the breakup ok and Kit has already ended things well with a costar. More than a year after joe and bash’s breakup, filming hotter scenes leading up to sex, both single Horny hot and young? Could se it. Just not this year

by Anonymousreply 319June 14, 2023 9:10 PM

R312 I might get crucified for this but I don't see attraction between them. More deep fondness, respect for this common experience. and the friendly teasing banter that's so fun to watch in promo. Kit is so physically affectionate with the boys, it's hard to tell sometimes. I wonder if he'll get more touchy-feely with Joe now that Bash is out of the picture (but that never seemed to stop him from cuddling Bash).

But even if there is sexual chemistry, I can't imagine they'd make that kind of mistake following a big breakup of an LTR (that they're definitely going to learn from). There's too much to lose as the leads.

by Anonymousreply 320June 14, 2023 9:13 PM

R320 They both seem to be able to successfully fuck around with no strings (Maia, OF Nick), so I don't think they're going to be as traumatized by the break-up as some people seem to think they will be.

by Anonymousreply 321June 14, 2023 9:17 PM

R312 Can see it happening. Actors who are way less compatible have hooked up on sets. Also actors hooking up or fooling around on sets is not something that's unheard of. It happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 322June 14, 2023 9:17 PM

R321 Kit and Joe actually like each other and are friends. It's not an OF Nick and Maia situation. I don't think Kit or Joe thought the conversation with Maia and OF Nick was thrilling or anything.

by Anonymousreply 323June 14, 2023 9:20 PM

R320 Not going to crucify you, but genuinely baffled at you not sensing sexual chemistry between them.

by Anonymousreply 324June 14, 2023 9:20 PM

Teenagers messing around in the same friends group is something that always happens. That's why I don't get this whole 'Joe and Kit won't hook up to respect Bash' thing.

If Joe and Kit want to hook up they will. Who cares what Bash wants? Bash would have most probably moved on to his next clone by then.

by Anonymousreply 325June 14, 2023 9:21 PM

It's not really about Bash, but fucking with the show

by Anonymousreply 326June 14, 2023 9:22 PM

R321 I don't mean traumatized at all. I mean wiser. Wise enough to know that going there can make it awkward. Maia and Kit haven't had to do promo together yet so he hasn't actually had to face the situation of seeing her in person after stopped they've fucking. And the fact that Kit and Joe love each other as friends, by their own admission, means that it could get weirder than he and Maia ever could.

by Anonymousreply 327June 14, 2023 9:23 PM

Ymmv but imo the above, while reasons I doubt they’ll hook up during s3, are reasons they wouldn’t date, not reasons they wouldn’t fuck. If they don’t really catch feelings I do think they give off vibes of being attracted to one another. Kit is very jokingly flirty with say, tobie and bash but his body language is imo way different with joe. And based on what little we’ve pieced together of his type in men, joe isn’t excluded from it. Joe seems to like hairier, stronger, taller men and that’s Kit, plus same thing re body language. Just my opinion though

by Anonymousreply 328June 14, 2023 9:33 PM

Accounts more or less openly shipping them on main now are so funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 14, 2023 9:35 PM

R329

Its open season now

by Anonymousreply 330June 14, 2023 9:37 PM

R328 Even his comments on Instagram make it seem like he can joke about all of the guys being hot except Joe because it might hit too close to home there.

by Anonymousreply 331June 14, 2023 9:39 PM

R329 There’s been a huge uptick in random, non-fandom accounts that think they’re fucking, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 14, 2023 9:43 PM

This meme format going around really shows how insanely well joe and Kit sold the nonverbal acting, and when well lit, how insanely nice and telegenic their bone structure is. S2 could not come soon enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 14, 2023 9:43 PM

R331 You don't think he just doesn't want to encourage the shippers, whereas Joe might just care less if they're shipped together?

Who knows but I'm sure this summer will give us lots of fodder for arguments either way. I'm looking forward to it. I miss Kit's playful flirtation with Will so I'll take anything as long as it's gay.

by Anonymousreply 334June 14, 2023 9:44 PM

If Kit ends up playing hulkling I think close to 0 percent chance they don’t fuck at some point. Months of being on sets together for two projects?

by Anonymousreply 335June 14, 2023 9:45 PM

R334 I don't because I think if he really cared about that, he wouldn't act the way he does with Joe in person, he wouldn't be liking shippy TikToks, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 336June 14, 2023 9:47 PM

I’ll probably also get crucified for this, but while Joe and Kit would be very hot together and have been acting more coupley lately, I think that if Kit is genuinely attracted to anyone in the cast, it’s Will. The way he interacts with and flirts with and fawns over Will on social media is totally different than with anyone else. And yes, there’s a chance that he doesn’t do that with Joe because he wants to avoid shipping etc, but he doesn’t seem to care about that based on how he acts in interviews, at the con etc.

I mean, I hope I’m wrong cos I’m far more interested in Kit/Joe than Kit/Will, but I’m just going on what I see.

by Anonymousreply 337June 14, 2023 9:47 PM

R334 Think you are forgetting that Kit is the one saving Joe and Kit shipping videos on TikTok. So doubt Kit is bothered by people shipping them.

by Anonymousreply 338June 14, 2023 9:47 PM

R332 ‘Always together’… gotta love it when they’ve just been apart for six months.

by Anonymousreply 339June 14, 2023 9:48 PM

R329 I'm confused how anyone thinks they are always together though. Justice for OF Nick.

by Anonymousreply 340June 14, 2023 9:48 PM

R338 I got the feeling that he did that because he thought they were absurd. And they were considering that Joe was dating Bash.

by Anonymousreply 341June 14, 2023 9:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 14, 2023 9:49 PM

R340 Even OF Nick isn't always together.

by Anonymousreply 343June 14, 2023 9:50 PM

R337 I follow some of his LA friends on the off chance that they post Kit, and he leaves similar comments on their stuff (calling them cute, hot, gorgeous, beautiful). Joe is the exception more so than Will.

by Anonymousreply 344June 14, 2023 9:51 PM

R342 Still remember the poster who used to always post this gif to piss off the Joe and Bash shippers who used to always start seething at the mention of Joe and Kit together.

by Anonymousreply 345June 14, 2023 9:52 PM

R337 I don't think Will is into it. Seems like he was bothered by the constant comments about Kit all the time. Which could be part of why Kit doesn't do it to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 346June 14, 2023 9:52 PM

R337 I think he finds will very very attractive, idt he’s always been into joe and to be clear am not saying he has romantic feelings. But I have thought In all interactions we’ve seen on camera since s2 started filming (con, NTAs, attitude, GQ) they have the body language and look at one another the way two flirty queer friends who find one another hot do. Not saying it’s a secret love or something, just attraction they’d never act on if not single but may now that they are

by Anonymousreply 347June 14, 2023 9:52 PM

R339 That's how you can tell they have 0 involvement with the fandom. Everyone actually following the show was basically counting down until they were together again.

R346 Will owns multiple Kit shirts, including one about mentally dating him. He was absolutely in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 348June 14, 2023 9:53 PM

R345 The person who posted it was the anti-Bash troll who got banned (see Muriel loves Bash). Still wonder where the Joe hating troll went.

by Anonymousreply 349June 14, 2023 9:53 PM

R348 the recent theory I saw was wills gf was a little bothered, thus the appearance at multiple events and Kit calming it down in the comments

by Anonymousreply 350June 14, 2023 9:56 PM

Not going to lie, I was interested in seeing how that troll was going to deal with the break-up, shame they disappeared right before it happened.

by Anonymousreply 351June 14, 2023 9:56 PM

R349 That anti Bash troll was fun at times with how they used to just post a normal Joe and Kit gif and most of the Joe and Bash shippers would start jumping up and about cause they were so affected by it.

by Anonymousreply 352June 14, 2023 9:57 PM

R350 I don't think his conduct with Will is super relevant. Mainly because Kit commenting about Joe with earnestness instead of leaving mindless thirsty comments like he does with all of the other guys is something that was happening before any sort of possible discomfort Will may or may not have started feeling, and that discomfort wouldn't have affected his behavior retroactively.

by Anonymousreply 353June 14, 2023 9:59 PM

*Will or his girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 354June 14, 2023 10:01 PM

R352 I didn't find them fun. The ruined every thread shitty on Bash constantly. It's why Joe threads ended up not being allowed anymore too. So fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 355June 14, 2023 10:01 PM

R337 I agree 110% about Kit actually being attracted to Will. And the fact that they've clearly cooled off recently interacting with each other just makes me wonder more.

R346 Will felt the need to correct the record in a comment on Tobie's post and things clearly haven't been the same since so I think you're right.

R348 You don't think maybe he was in on it at first and it became too much? Kit was absolutely fuckin feral in some of those comments (yes, I know their jokes). I think Kit probably has a filthy sense of humor that we won't fully appreciate until he's older and done with this show. The IG comments/ Chippendales crop/ Dickies and Obey sticker way back are probably the tip of the iceberg.

by Anonymousreply 356June 14, 2023 10:01 PM

R353 oh not saying it did. Someone mentioned upthread thinking will was upset by it which is why I mentioned the gf theory

by Anonymousreply 357June 14, 2023 10:03 PM

R350 They haven't really been interacting much at all. Feels like it's more than the gf being uncomfortable but what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 358June 14, 2023 10:05 PM

It’s very plausible to me that Kit is attracted to both joe and will in the same way Joe could be attracted to both Kit and bash. People don’t all have one hyper specific type (minus bash). And they’re boh slim, dark haired, angular features. Not totally different. I find both will and joe hot for instance

by Anonymousreply 359June 14, 2023 10:07 PM

R356 I think Kit was as feral as he was BECAUSE Will was in on it and he had permission, not because he wanted to actually fuck Will. It went on for about a year. Kit on national TV wearing a Will shirt, wearing a different Will shirt on set, Will reciprocating by posting videos where he was wearing a "mentally dating Kit Connor" shirt. If his girlfriend got into her feelings about it, she's a loser, but I don't necessarily think it was (entirely) a genuine display of attraction.

by Anonymousreply 360June 14, 2023 10:08 PM

R358 Every Will post being flooded with comments about waiting for Kit's comment had to get old, but maybe it didn't. I thought the Tobie, Kit and I hang out a lot comment was a little nudge to cool it but who knows and maybe I read too much into it

by Anonymousreply 361June 14, 2023 10:08 PM

I’ve always found it a tad disappointing that Kit doesn’t leave thirst comments on Joe’s stuff. I’ll be very curious to see what happens if/when Joe starts posting new photoshoots etc, now that they’re closer. Kit might suddenly unleash full thirst.

by Anonymousreply 362June 14, 2023 10:09 PM

R361 I think this is plausible. Not annoyance or being any less close but him realising that he wants an identity publicly beyond kits best friend, especially re his music.

by Anonymousreply 363June 14, 2023 10:14 PM

Different version of the picture from Joe's post, Kit is (unsurprisingly) closer to Joe in this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 14, 2023 10:16 PM

R364 the difference in their frames is so hot. If they don’t do a more adult project together at some point shirtless at a minimum, what a waste

by Anonymousreply 365June 14, 2023 10:17 PM

R364 The way he’s always angled towards Joe like a compass pointing north is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 366June 14, 2023 10:25 PM

I’m genuinely curious how joe ends up getting picked up by everyone or ends up getting kits coat and sunglasses for instance. With bash it’s obvious as they dated. With all the others (Kit, will, even tobie and cormads stunt double) is it just “pick me up”? Respect admire and love that he knows he’s tiny and cute and that’s part of his appeal

by Anonymousreply 367June 14, 2023 10:29 PM

Breaking news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 14, 2023 10:45 PM

R368 Damn, you weren’t kidding. I’m completely blindsided by this development.

by Anonymousreply 369June 14, 2023 10:47 PM

R368 I wonder what she thinks of Joe's schedule who just now has time off for the first time this year but probably not really since HS promotion and other events will start ramping up.

by Anonymousreply 370June 14, 2023 10:49 PM

Joe has had maybe a dozen days off in the past year. I guess that’s similar to most professionals working a regular desk job, but crazy for a 19 year old actor.

by Anonymousreply 371June 14, 2023 10:55 PM

R371 it’s really hammered home when you realise he had ONE full week off from Agatha, which he had to divide between his family and bash. His work ethic is insane

by Anonymousreply 372June 14, 2023 10:58 PM

R312 Here’s my take: They absolutely have sexual tension. But, it’s not going to happen (right now) because 1) Joe will never make the first move (he said in an interview that he’s not confident enough to make first moves) 2) Joe needs to make the first move. Kit is a pisces and pisces men usually wait forever to act.

by Anonymousreply 373June 14, 2023 11:11 PM

R373 honestly I think joe likes to be chased and I can’t blame him. Look at him

by Anonymousreply 374June 14, 2023 11:12 PM

Why is there so much astrology on this thread lately? Astrology is not real so why can't I seem to escape it?

by Anonymousreply 375June 14, 2023 11:49 PM

R375 Lol I have to admit, I do groan whenever it pops up.

by Anonymousreply 376June 15, 2023 12:09 AM

R376 Same with the Bash pity party. But here we are.

by Anonymousreply 377June 15, 2023 12:18 AM

Always thought Joe was so incredibly cute here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 15, 2023 12:25 AM

Of all the breakup mysteries, the Joe losing and then regaining a follower haunts me maybe the most

by Anonymousreply 379June 15, 2023 12:40 AM

Hope Joe brought home the leather thigh holster for fun this summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 15, 2023 12:43 AM

R375 I don't believe it in either, but astrology DLer adds a little variety to the thread.

R378 This and his little giggle at the end of the rugby montage are his cutest moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 15, 2023 12:55 AM

R381 agreed. But the huge puppy dog eyes kit mentions are also exceedingly cute (and his lips are unreal)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 15, 2023 1:04 AM

R379 A real mystery. Someone refollowed him after unfollowing him I guess since his following hasn't changed, minus the one person he unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 383June 15, 2023 1:08 AM

R383 but not bash I guess as his following has stayed down one. Truly bizarre

by Anonymousreply 384June 15, 2023 1:10 AM

I wonder if Kit ever said to Joe “Joe, can we just fuck so they’ll let me off the hook?” And they giggled.

by Anonymousreply 385June 15, 2023 1:30 AM

Rip to the paris squad. Wonder if Connor will still hang with Joe and Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 15, 2023 1:32 AM

I’d imagine Connor updated Alice on the situation.

by Anonymousreply 387June 15, 2023 1:36 AM

R383 Could also be that he accepted a pending request from someone he was already following or something.

R386 I think for Kit it'll depend on if Joe still sees him. I don't think Kit will make the effort to maintain that friendship if Connor isn't around already because he's hanging out with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 388June 15, 2023 1:36 AM

R386 Bash’s neck looks crazy long there.

by Anonymousreply 389June 15, 2023 1:38 AM

R386 I can understand Joe's need to delete the birthday pic.

by Anonymousreply 390June 15, 2023 2:02 AM

R390 am I missing something?

R386 I get closer friends are a thing and don’t mind his staying closer to bash but Connor is kind of a dick if he just cuts Joe off a month after he was happy to use his marvel connections to go to Taylor Swift. We probably won’t fully see until the ami show and until joes birthday

by Anonymousreply 391June 15, 2023 2:44 AM

R391 No, just that's understandable Joe deleted the pics from Bash's birthday from his IG. As in looking at happy pics of the two of them feels weird to me, so can't imagine how it makes him feel having to see it right on the top of his grid.

And can't imagine Connor cutting off Joe when he flew to London to see his play and they seemed friends in their own right outside of Bash. Guess I'll wait for more proof before calling him an ass.

by Anonymousreply 392June 15, 2023 2:52 AM

R392 I think it’s more just weird to me (even pre breakup) that Connor posted zero photos of Joe in his photodump though he’d been with him for a few days but posted bash and then him on his stories multiple times. Plus seeming to not see JOe in NYC or liking his or kits posts. But yeah agreed, no reason to fully condemn him or anything, just curiosity. Joe archiving that pic is clearly at least in part hurt feelings, pettiness, whatever word people want to use but also makes perfect sense to me. It’s at the top of his grid and more and more people are and will be coming to his page with s2. Wanting to not have people ask who his now ex is is fair enough

by Anonymousreply 393June 15, 2023 2:55 AM

We need to see Joe's tits next season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 15, 2023 3:07 AM

R394 Alice should have Charlie show his regained body confidence with a striptease and body worship from Nick. It would be good for ED survivors or something. Whatever we need to tell her to see kit and Joe act that out

by Anonymousreply 395June 15, 2023 3:40 AM

Random thought but amongst the other interviews I’d love to see Joe and Kit redo the best friend quiz. I think them being closer means they’d get more right but either way they’d be really funny

by Anonymousreply 396June 15, 2023 3:52 AM

R396 I hope we get the lie detector interview. Also random but I think I agree with the others that said we're going to get a teaser on Saturday. I didn't realize we're less than 2 months away and we still haven't seen anything from season 2 (except the stills). But I wonder why they're (the cast) not going to Brazil if we're getting a teaser. All the major shows have actors going.

by Anonymousreply 397June 15, 2023 4:36 AM

OP here - 28 hr ban and the excruciating experience of watching Twitter girlies fill up the thread talking about the tea in JoeBash group chats they are part of. Jesus Christ - if only there were a 1000 other places online to centre HS conversation around non queer fans? Give me horoscope gays any day of the week!

Anyway, just me being a bitter cunt because there are only about 4 of us on Muriel’s bad side for starting these threads.

R397 think the lie detector are by far the best gimmicky interviews around - I’d love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 398June 15, 2023 5:18 AM

R397 My guess based on nothing is that Kit is contractually obligated to go to the JW Anderson show in Milan on Sunday so he couldn't do it, Joe is finally on break and back with his family so he didn't want to go (especially on his own), and the rest of the cast doesn't garner enough interest to bother sending them to another country for promo.

by Anonymousreply 399June 15, 2023 10:09 AM

R398 not to ruin the illusion, but the lie detector interviews are all fake, they have you tap your foot or another signal to have them say truth or lie.

by Anonymousreply 400June 15, 2023 11:06 AM

R400 hadn’t really given it any thought but sure, seems about right. I just enjoy the format clearly

by Anonymousreply 401June 15, 2023 11:13 AM

Joe went to the dentist on the IOM today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 15, 2023 1:11 PM

R402 Good find, the caption is cute:

❤️Always Our Heartstopper ❤️

💁‍♀️I remember meeting this young man two years ago

👀He " hated the dentist," he told me

I told him, ' Let me try and change your mind."

😇He told me he was to appear on Netflix - Really was my reply - Dont forget me when you're famous -and he Didn't !!!!! 😗

At that time He told me he was also in the Middle Alevels at Ballkermeen -

🥰I remember laughing and saying, "No easy way out - you better finish those exams - always good to have - They did me the World of Good

😉Today our Heartstopper paid us a visit

😇Smiling, as pleasant as ever and back home -

❤️Teeth as always perfect

He " filled us in "on his 18 months, and we asked for a #selfie

😗Of course, was the reply - We were delighted

"Did you finish those Alevels? I asked

"Of course, Tracey, 1 A and 2 Bs ", he replied

"Simply Super ", Said Cami - "Good looking and Supersmart too "

( dont forget the acting, Cami )

🤩Joe, it was our pleasure

🤩Joe, I think we made you lose the hate and fear of dentists"- everything is possible

🤩Enjoy your time on the island and rest

Always our #heartstopper, or is it our #superhero now

But Always Joe Locke - ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403June 15, 2023 1:14 PM

R403

Its such a mom type caption, its sweet.

by Anonymousreply 404June 15, 2023 1:19 PM

It’s crazy that the dentist spilled his A Level scores, since that’s a topic he’s always avoided answering with fans. He usually jokes about doing really bad. Of course Joe is the type of guy to think B’s are bad.

by Anonymousreply 405June 15, 2023 1:20 PM

R403 poor Joe having to sign off on that photo to be polite. Cute story

by Anonymousreply 406June 15, 2023 1:20 PM

R405 Now I feel like I'm going crazy, how did I already know his A-level results? I could have sworn we heard he got 1 A and 2 Bs last year. I remember thinking he was being overdramatic about thinking they were bad.

by Anonymousreply 407June 15, 2023 1:23 PM

R407 I think that was Kit. joe's never said his

Poor Joe. Trying to get his teeth cleaned.

by Anonymousreply 408June 15, 2023 1:25 PM

That’s so so funny. Must be kind of crazy for him that even going to the dentist is a photo op. He’s so smart - he was literally constantly in London with bash last year and still managed those marks.

I think we knew Kit’s. Does anyone recall what they were?

by Anonymousreply 409June 15, 2023 1:28 PM

R409 Kit got a B, B, C . He got one B in drama.

by Anonymousreply 410June 15, 2023 1:32 PM

R402 Joe is looking so good. That break-up did him wonders.

by Anonymousreply 411June 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Those marks are great. Not quite Oxbridge I don’t think, but considering he knew he was going to make a go of it as an actor, I’m sure he was for him slacking off. Could’ve gotten another top uni with those marks easily anyway

by Anonymousreply 412June 15, 2023 1:35 PM

Kit getting a B in his drama A-level and an Emmy in the same year is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 413June 15, 2023 1:36 PM

They took them under pretty insane circumstances when you think about it. They were doing press and became famous like, a month or two before their exams.

by Anonymousreply 414June 15, 2023 1:38 PM

R412 considering he and Kit did press right up until a few weeks before they did astonishingly well

by Anonymousreply 415June 15, 2023 1:38 PM

Yeah, Joe would probably get all A's if he were even slightly more serious about it. He's obviously very smart.

by Anonymousreply 416June 15, 2023 1:39 PM

R414 and when you remember how much school he missed besides anyway. Obviously this was his own choice so not a poor joe thing, but he was literally always in London with bash, and I highly doubt they spent a lot of that time revising. If he’d never gotten HS his resukts probably would have been insane

by Anonymousreply 417June 15, 2023 1:40 PM

He made a TikTok about reading Othello the night before his exam and giving away the spoiler that Othello dies at the end. I actually believe he’s the type of guy who can read Shakespeare the night before the exam and get a good grade on the test. If he hadn’t gotten HS, he probably would have had all A*’s.

by Anonymousreply 418June 15, 2023 1:46 PM

Makes sense that the cast pretty consistently calls him the smartest and says he’s the teachers pet

by Anonymousreply 419June 15, 2023 1:49 PM

This particular pic is giving me dirty thoughts ngl.

by Anonymousreply 420June 15, 2023 1:58 PM

3:30, teacher's pet flashback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 15, 2023 1:59 PM

His glow up has been crazy. This is going to sound so shady but that’s by far the worst pic I’ve seen of joe in a while, and is an awful angle for literally anyone, and he still looks good to me

by Anonymousreply 422June 15, 2023 2:00 PM

R421 still odd hearing joe talk about bash and remember they’re broken up and don’t seem on great terms. Quite sad, I didn’t think they’d last forever but thought they’d be friends. Still, whoever’s preference the privacy was, serving them well now.

by Anonymousreply 423June 15, 2023 2:01 PM

R421 The way Will and Yaz, Kizzy and Cori have space between them and then you have Joe and Kit touching the entire time.

R422 The angle is terrible but is entirely mitigated by how happy he looks.

by Anonymousreply 424June 15, 2023 2:03 PM

It’s funny that the first thing he does back home is go to the dentist. Marvel best him over the head with a tooth maintenance and skin routine I’m guessing. Lucy, our hero, we look forward to you providing us with content. Curious to see if now that joes back home and with friends, we’ll see bash’s finsta following drop a few. Joe hasn’t seemed to bother telling family and friends to do so yet though

by Anonymousreply 425June 15, 2023 2:06 PM

R423 it's surprising they seem to be on semi-bad terms but makes them a bit more relatable. Not saying they are messy by any means, but this is not the breakup I imagined they'd have. Though personally I've never had a great breakup with someone I actually cared about. Usually those are reserved for guys I stopped giving much of a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 426June 15, 2023 2:11 PM

R423 yeah that’s fair enough. Plus they’re so fucking young. Who knows what the future holds I guess, they could end up friends eventually. At this point it seems more like that ball is in bash’s court considering the unfollowing etc., but obviously I don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes. If he’s back for s3 they’ll need to sort it out one way or another

by Anonymousreply 427June 15, 2023 2:14 PM

They are both just doing different things. Joe deleting everything, Bash unfollowing. Anyway, if there is any weirdness I'm sure there's a Switzerland among the cast who cares enough about both of them to get them to talk shit out and at least be on decent terms so things aren't too awkward with everyone. If Bash isn't in S3 though I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other then and they can avoid each other forever, espeically with Joe having MCU so he's not stuck in the London acting circle.

by Anonymousreply 428June 15, 2023 2:20 PM

R428 tbh putting aside Switzerland in the cast, I’m guessing that would be Thackeray or Patrick’s job, to tell them individually they’re filming terse scenes and need to talk it out. I agree they’re doing different things to show they’re done but to be technical, unfollowing is literally cutting off a line of communication, which is why I’m saying the ball is a bit more in bash’s court there. Could be wrong though

by Anonymousreply 429June 15, 2023 2:23 PM

Yeah, I can see that. Actually I think Bash is more the jealous type than I thought. OF Nick must have really pissed him off.

by Anonymousreply 430June 15, 2023 2:28 PM

It’s why I don’t really mind bash or joe being a little petty. Even if you ended things, it hurts to see your ex “move on” fast. And even if you are yourself trying to move on, like rebounding and posting a lot, it hurts as Joe to be unfollowed, I’m sure, lots of hurt feelings in any breakup after 2 years probably aggravated by age and the fact that they’re to a degree anyway linked together in the public eye

by Anonymousreply 431June 15, 2023 2:32 PM

Not to be weird but if bash was joes first, realising that he’s fucked someone else might piss him off just on a visceral level. Not that either owes each other anything after they broke up of course

by Anonymousreply 432June 15, 2023 2:37 PM

R432 I don't think Bash was his first, there's that summer dalliance he mentioned in the GQ profile.

Broken record, but I really can't get over how happy Joe has been looking lately. And that glow!

by Anonymousreply 433June 15, 2023 2:38 PM

R403 Disappointed that none of you mentioned the hot guy behind Joe. Of course, Joe looks very cute here.

by Anonymousreply 434June 15, 2023 2:41 PM

R433 he was 14 at the time. Not saying sex is impossible at that age but unlikely. If he’d been 16 I’d agree. I don’t think he was pure as the driven snow, can totally believe handjobs and blowjobs, but sex seems more unlikely

by Anonymousreply 435June 15, 2023 2:42 PM

In my opinion, Joe never really fitted with Bash's friends (minus Connor, Billy, etc). During Bash's birthday party, I thought they were very different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 15, 2023 2:45 PM

Omar from YR is in High Snobiety. I think this increases the chances of a Joe story happening. (He's already getting dragged for his quote about people thinking he's queer, which is how I found out about this.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 15, 2023 2:47 PM

R436 They might not be, but they all come off as overprivileged snobs to me.

by Anonymousreply 438June 15, 2023 2:48 PM

R436 I think bash has really diverse friend group, and joe seems to get along with a pretty wide variety of people, so it never struck me as odd. I do think while it was genuinely nice for bash and his family to want to bring joe into the fold as much as they did, and as much as it makes sense that post breakup they take their sons side, it must be really hard and weird basically losing everyone he had in London aside from the cast

by Anonymousreply 439June 15, 2023 2:49 PM

R437 the amount Kit’s coming out it brought up is insane, tbh at this point it often feels pretty inappropriate and like it’s looking for publicity and sound bites to me. Hopefully joes interview doesn’t mention it and is about his career and life and not something shitty that happened to Kit.

by Anonymousreply 440June 15, 2023 2:52 PM

R436 Bash has 5 million friends. I don't think Joe met them all since it doesn't seem like Bash has met a lot of them much lately. Those who used old ass pictures of Bash for his birthday for example I'm assuming haven't gotten together with him in a few years. Joe got along well with Bash's actually current close friends (minus the possible snake Billy).

by Anonymousreply 441June 15, 2023 2:54 PM

R437 I don’t think it was the clothes and make-up as much as it was the boyfriend that made people think you were queer, Omar.

by Anonymousreply 442June 15, 2023 2:55 PM

R441 starting a new crack theory that we’ll know they’re reconsidering reconciliation not when they unfollow nick and the twinks, but rather when bash unfollows troublemaker billy

by Anonymousreply 443June 15, 2023 2:55 PM

R440 It's been brought up in 2 interviews in the last couple of days alone, in Omar's and Ncuti Gatwa's.

by Anonymousreply 444June 15, 2023 2:57 PM

R440 I wouldn’t be surprised if Kit comes up in context of being his co-star, but I can imagine Joe shutting down the coming out line of questioning pretty quickly as someone who is actually close to Kit.

by Anonymousreply 445June 15, 2023 2:58 PM

R437 Omar you are/were fucking a man. What is up with that quote. I'm assuming he means he's never said he was gay, but he's queer regardless. And he's gay. Sorry man.

by Anonymousreply 446June 15, 2023 2:59 PM

R444 Both times in a pretty transparent attempt to bait people to come out, too.

by Anonymousreply 447June 15, 2023 3:02 PM

R445 I agree Joe would probably say something lovely and then shut it down but it’s literally unfair to everyone when it’s brought up. What are the interview subjects meant to say beyond “it’s shit this happened”, and while I think kit is probably glad in a sense it made people think twice about stereotyping I doubt he is comfortable with how often it’s brought up. And in Joe’s case, as someone who loves Kit as well and really likes Bash but is a bigger Joe fan, I would like now that he has agatha and the breakup to be discussed in his own right and not as half a package deal

by Anonymousreply 448June 15, 2023 3:05 PM

R437 How did everyone manage to 'get away' with not disclosing their sexuality but Kit got so much pushback? I remember seeing so many accounts tagging him and insulting him, bullying him and maia. I don't get it. And of course, Alice and Patrick were useless as usual.

by Anonymousreply 449June 15, 2023 3:06 PM

R448 I agree, but it's still too early for Agatha to be discussed in much detail so all of his press is going to continue to feature HS and Kit pretty heavily. Like that EW piece. Best to keep realistic expectations of upcoming Joe press, especially in the lead-up to the second season.

by Anonymousreply 450June 15, 2023 3:12 PM

R449 Getting caught holding hands with Maia was what really ended up fucking him over. Everyone defaulted to assuming he was straight. Even beyond all of that, I still find it insane that he was being accused of queerbaiting at all. What exactly was the baiting he was supposedly doing?

by Anonymousreply 451June 15, 2023 3:14 PM

R449 He doesn't seem to mind and he always has nice things to say about Kit. And vice versa. I think the fans are way more bothered than him.

by Anonymousreply 452June 15, 2023 3:15 PM

R452 Meant for R448

by Anonymousreply 453June 15, 2023 3:16 PM

R449 I'd guess a few reasons. One is the age of most of the people who pay attention to HS. It's also really popular so it attracts more trolls. Like Joe gets shit on every time Netflix cancels a lesbian show for some unknown reason. Also totally not his fault, but Kit was sensitive to the accusations (for good reasons) of queerbaiting when I think some actors just ignore it. I also don't think his team did a great job protecting him from the questions.

Kit was getting some shit just a couple days ago when people mentioned he auditioned for Charlie. Saying he changes his sexuality on a whim depending what role he's going for.

by Anonymousreply 454June 15, 2023 3:17 PM

R452 oh I agree, I’m saying this as a fan, and thus not a super rational person

by Anonymousreply 455June 15, 2023 3:18 PM

R451 That whole thing made no sense to begin with because his character is bi anyway.

by Anonymousreply 456June 15, 2023 3:18 PM

Will say as well re the HS fans, it’s actually an interestingly puritan crowd. I also watched shadow and bone which I think, especially for the crows (gay storyline) has a similar fan demographic. Mostly women, same age, many self ID as queer. But they’re way way less puritan. For instance when they read thirst tweets and Jack Wolfe, who is gay, just got one’s calling him cute and adorable, they got pissed at how much they were neutering a gay man and wrote pretty unhinged thirst tweets about how fuckable he is. And more recently they’ve posted about how sexy some of the actors hands are and how they want them around their throats, how jack could fuck them every which way, etc. a nice change, considering a close to identical fanbase demographically.

by Anonymousreply 457June 15, 2023 3:20 PM

[quote]Kit was getting some shit just a couple days ago when people mentioned he auditioned for Charlie. Saying he changes his sexuality on a whim depending what role he's going for.

One of the worst side effects of widespread internet access is the platforming of complete fucking idiots that go around saying shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 458June 15, 2023 3:25 PM

I laugh every time he releases a new song and it’s about a girl.

by Anonymousreply 459June 15, 2023 3:25 PM

R449 I have no idea how Edvin and Omar just got to skate past all of that.

by Anonymousreply 460June 15, 2023 3:26 PM

YR is barely popular compared to HS. People just don't care. Also I think it trends a lot older and has a less puritian crowd watching it. People don't even want to see, talk or hear about Nick and Charlie having sex and think it's invasive to draw or write about intimate moments. That should tell you all you need to know about the fandom. Also pretty sure fans don't realize Nick and Charlie are poorly drawn cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 461June 15, 2023 3:30 PM

I think what gets to me most is that all of that discourse was genuinely hurtful to Kit (judging by how he reacted to it as it got worse and worse). I’m thrilled that he’s gotten to a better place now and it made seeing him at Pride all the more touching to me.

by Anonymousreply 462June 15, 2023 3:35 PM

R460 It's lowkey Alice and the whole HS team's fault. They kept going on and on about authentic casting and about how great it was that Joe was openly gay and Yaz was a trans icon. Then, it was radio silence for Kit. Never said anything to defend him. Even in the Guardian interview, Joe was the one backing up Kit and saying they were still young and figuring out themselves. Alice said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 463June 15, 2023 3:40 PM

There’s some Bash in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464June 15, 2023 3:43 PM

R463 they really threw them both to the dogs. Starting and then ignoring the queerbaiting discourse is insane. And while Alice is a coward I cannot imagine something less controversial than tweeting “please don’t call a teenage gay actor ugly”, and yet. I’m really glad they’ve both deleted Twitter and seem way more confident in their sexuality being open for kit (I believe him he knew all along, just wanted it more private) and in their own hotness for Joe (who seems to be more aware of just how fucking attractive he is)

by Anonymousreply 465June 15, 2023 3:50 PM

R463 Alice and Patrick have got to be the absolute worst. Both of them are like the parent figures but never did anything to defend Joe and Kit. Compare this to how the writers of Percy Jackson are always out there defending their teenage cast members.

by Anonymousreply 466June 15, 2023 3:54 PM

Actually they never really talked about casting gay either (Joe) which I thought was interesting. They talked a LOT about casting trans authentically and how hard it was, and then dumbass lines that led to queerbaiting accusations about how the whole cast was cast authentically. But I remember thinking it was interesting that they didn’t mention either of the leads specifically and wondering if it was because they were underage or something. I think Joe came out casually in attitude pre show, so no one ever had any questions. But yeah Alice moaning on and on about how authentically writing ace aro experiences can only be done by her (though apparently she can write gay men?) and authentic casting definitely fucked kit over. Idiocy

by Anonymousreply 467June 15, 2023 3:57 PM

R464 Something about that whole group, minus bash of course, is off putting

by Anonymousreply 468June 15, 2023 4:00 PM

R468 I think what’s weird is they’re not actually friends going to support bash, it’s clearly something their shared agency put together. That guy at the play said they were on their phones the whole time, bash doesn’t follow most of them, they came to see it all together on a party bus, they made sure to get tiktok content and photos including a fake candid of bash in profile. Bash is charming and likable in it but the whole thing is clearly his agency setting it up

by Anonymousreply 469June 15, 2023 4:03 PM

R467 False. In an earlier interview, Euros talked about Joe being openly gay and how great that was.

by Anonymousreply 470June 15, 2023 4:07 PM

R463 Pretty obvious why Joe and Kit consistently bring each other up as their support systems. Meanwhile, whenever they mention Alice it's basically just that she was on set for them to ask questions to and that being the extent of her helpfulness.

by Anonymousreply 471June 15, 2023 4:09 PM

R463 At least Daniel Edwards was a real one

[quote] Daniel: I had said, "We need to look for people who identify within the LGBTQI+ community and/or people who are open allies" because we can't legally ask anybody's sexual orientation or gender identity unless they offer that information. We needed to open this up to the fans and also to the people who are hidden and haven't been seen, and the young, queer communities out there. You can't always assume that there are going to be open, queer teenagers who are working professionally.

Patrick was a hot mess in some of his interviews about it though. More so than Alice.

by Anonymousreply 472June 15, 2023 4:11 PM

R470 Euros has been the only one who has openly cheered on Joe multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 473June 15, 2023 4:12 PM

Since we're talking about, want to bring up this interview where Patrick and Daniel were asked about the cast matching their character’s sexuality, gender identity and race. The closest anyone got to pushing back on that line of questioning is Daniel mentioning that they also called for allies, so there was no explicit denial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 15, 2023 4:13 PM

Euros deserves more love.

by Anonymousreply 475June 15, 2023 4:16 PM

R473 It's not about that. It's the fact that he put the emphasis on Joe being openly gay and how authentic casting was great then said nothing about Kit. Also, Joe would often talk about his gay experience in interviews (which he's allowed to, obviously) but all of that just made Kit a bigger target for queerbaiting rumors. Combined that with Alice and Patrick's incompetence: a whole mess.

by Anonymousreply 476June 15, 2023 4:17 PM

R474 Patrick is completely full of shit.

[quote] We tried to cultivate a sense of, "Let's all go into this as one big Heartstopper family. And if you've got any problems I'm here, Alice is here, Euros is here, and we've got your back whether it's an issue around the show, and the filming of the show, the release of the show, or whether it's something else." That support needs to be there because it's a massive thing for a young cast to go through. And they have each other as well, which is great.

And again, I reiterate Daniel is the only one with any sense and the only one who actually helped the cast

by Anonymousreply 477June 15, 2023 4:20 PM

R477 Wow, he truly didn't follow through on that. Of course, we don't know what support was given behind the scenes, but public support was also important and necessary.

by Anonymousreply 478June 15, 2023 4:22 PM

[quote]And they have each other as well, which is great.

The only part of that paragraph that isn’t a lie.

by Anonymousreply 479June 15, 2023 4:23 PM

sidebar, my Fendi x Joe delusions are crushed

by Anonymousreply 480June 15, 2023 4:25 PM

R480 I have never heard of Nicholas Galitzine before but apparently he's popular enough to get that and have nearly 4 million IG followers. I guess if RWRB is not hot garbage he'll be the new it boy for a month or so

by Anonymousreply 481June 15, 2023 4:31 PM

R481 He blew up with some military propaganda movie on Netflix, from what I gather.

by Anonymousreply 482June 15, 2023 4:35 PM

R481

yeah he kinda blew up last year with that awful right wing Purple Hearts movie last year on netflix

by Anonymousreply 483June 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Not heard anything from 35-year-old creepy creeperson in a while. I wonder if he'll suddenly really fancy a trip to the IOM now that Joe is there.

by Anonymousreply 484June 15, 2023 4:59 PM

R470 no need for the “false”, it’s not a gotcha card. I just clearly hadn’t seen that one. I only read the Alice an Patrick interviews which hadn’t mentioned it. While I love that euros hypes Joe I do wish they’d avoided sexuality talk for all the very young cast

by Anonymousreply 485June 15, 2023 5:12 PM

R485 Yeah, the 'false' immediately made me think of Dwight from The Office, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 486June 15, 2023 5:12 PM

R486 The nitpicking in this thread lately... Saturday can't come soon enough!

by Anonymousreply 487June 15, 2023 5:16 PM

R484 Looked at his Twitter and he hasn't been active since around the end of May. Hopefully he moved on.

by Anonymousreply 488June 15, 2023 5:18 PM

R485 There's nothing wrong in hyping up the out and proud cast members though? It is a groundbreaking thing for both Joe and Yaz and their sexuality does play a role in that.

by Anonymousreply 489June 15, 2023 5:18 PM

R489 I think saying something vaguer like “it’s great to have cast who are out and proud or proud Allies, for instance Joe did this Attitude interview or Yaz did this Elle one” would be a little better than just “we have these out queer people” explicitly excluding the other lead, when they’re SO young

by Anonymousreply 490June 15, 2023 6:41 PM

Joe and Kit should view these bumps as a sign to keep being very gay and posting each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491June 15, 2023 7:38 PM

R491 I do really hope that this increase in posting each other wasn't just a one-off because it was such a novelty/excitement to see each other again. I hope we get at least some candid/personal stuff over the next few months with promo.

by Anonymousreply 492June 15, 2023 7:45 PM

R492 I said this at an earlier point but I can actually see them posting one another a good bit more now. I'm guessing at least part of why they didn't post a lot in the past was because Bash and Joe were so private. Given Joe and Kit are actually close, will probably be spending a good bit more time together offset during s3 now that Joe and Bash are done, and both are fairly private about their personal friends and family, posting one another (and like, Will and Tobie) is easier and seems more likely.

by Anonymousreply 493June 15, 2023 7:50 PM

I’m a fan at the level I am because Joe’s unapologetically out. What happened to Kit and it could have been handled better (or at all tbh) but I watched the show because I heard about Yaz and Joe. I think some of us do find acknowledging representation important. I don’t think you gotta be queer to play queer but a gay teenager playing a gay role was actually quite inspiring to some of us. I think this part of the conversation gets lost a lot in the queerbaiting cruelty. The issue is nuance of which Twitter (in particular) has none. Two things can be true, no one owes us anything about their sexuality, and, it’s important to see yourself reflected not just in characters but in the variety of people who play them. The teenage fuckers who forced Kit out took our ability to talk about that away and it’s shit

by Anonymousreply 494June 15, 2023 8:00 PM

What do we reckon the chances are that Joe went with Kit and Will to see Tobie's play, the evening before he was spotted with Tobie? Or are we thinking it was just a couple of hours' stopover on his way to IOM? Also, where the heck is Kit? Waiting for a sighting at Croydon Tesco.

by Anonymousreply 495June 15, 2023 8:06 PM

R494 I don't disagree tbh, I am gay and was always the biggest fan of Joe in part because I think he's attractive, witty, and a great actor, but also because he's gay. But I do think there's some distinction between them actively hunting for queer actors and amplifying their voices when they talk about their sexuality (which is great), and then the showrunners talking a LOT about it in a way that makes it clear they wanted solely queer actors when some of them aren't publicly out or don't want to be. If Alice and Patrick had for instance talked more about how finding people who understood HS and related to it across a variety of themes, from queer pride and joy, to coming out, to mental health issues, to the beauty of racial diversity rather than just talking about "casting accurately". Then they can still hype Joe and Yaz and whoever else is out without just zeroing in on "authentic casting was so important" for literal teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 496June 15, 2023 8:09 PM

r495 was there a matinee that day? either way, tobie is really not bringing in the fangirls. Haven't seen a single fan say they went to the play.

by Anonymousreply 497June 15, 2023 8:10 PM

R495 you always make me laugh non-sweary DLer (I’m not the one who gives you shit - I genuinely enjoy the tone shift). In answer to your question, who fucking knows with Kit. The man pops up all over the world at the drop of a hat - agree with others that he’ll be in Milan soon

by Anonymousreply 498June 15, 2023 8:10 PM

Watch David Thackeray end up playing Geoff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 15, 2023 8:17 PM

R496 see your point fully. It’s more the discourse now that shits me. And, as you pointed out, in fact Patrick and Alice are in some ways to blame that talking about authentic casting at all is frowned on at the moment. I just hope we get to a point where both things can be true - no one owes us anything, and when gay people get gay roles it’s still worth celebrating. I fear it’s given an excuse to return to the status quo, which means less jobs for queer people again. Fortunately the same doesn’t apply to Trans characters and I don’t think we’ll ever get straight white guys playing them again.

by Anonymousreply 500June 15, 2023 8:18 PM

R495 I think there's a decent chance the 3 of them already went this week, mostly because I expect the end of the month is going to be busy for all of them with the fashion weeks coming up.

by Anonymousreply 501June 15, 2023 8:18 PM

R499 He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 502June 15, 2023 8:19 PM

R498 Ha, glad you're amused - I have absolutely zero issues with swearing but I was brought up in a very non-sweary, religious household, so it just didn't really develop as part of my vocabulary. So people can enjoy a lot of 'hecks' and 'damns'. (Thankfully I escaped the religious part of it years ago.)

by Anonymousreply 503June 15, 2023 8:23 PM

I will laugh hysterically if they release the trailer tomorrow or Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 15, 2023 8:23 PM

r504 I want them to release saturday so badly now, would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 505June 15, 2023 8:27 PM

R496 I think gay actors playing gay role is great but I was never too fused about it when I knew this was about teenage actors. I thought it was cool that Joe was out already (and Tobie). But at the end of the day, If they hadn't found the perfect Nick and Charlie within the young queer actors in the UK (who auditioned) and found 2 allies who could do a great job, I wouldn't have cared.

by Anonymousreply 506June 15, 2023 8:35 PM

R506 sure, fair enough. My point is more than as an adult gay man I probably wouldn’t have watched the show at all regardless of hype, but knowing there was a trans young woman and an gay young man playing a trans and gay character made me bother. But I honestly had never heard of Heartstopper at all. All that being said there is some beautiful queer content that stars straight men. I just am always thrilled when we get the parts, you know

by Anonymousreply 507June 15, 2023 8:41 PM

R495

Kit will probably end up in Milan on Sunday, so we will see soon.

R499

hes hot but its a no for me. I want Joe to have someone big.

by Anonymousreply 508June 15, 2023 8:48 PM

R508 agreed. I’m holding out for someone good or at least buzzy. The David Tennant, Jonathan Bailey, and Ben Whishaw suggestions I’ve liked, think the first is most likely

by Anonymousreply 509June 15, 2023 8:54 PM

R508 I’m still fantasy casting James McEvoy

by Anonymousreply 510June 15, 2023 8:55 PM

So for the HS boys PFW, aside from the Milan event Sunday, and based on what they’ve attended in the past. If I’m missing any, pls supplement. I know people have thoughts on whether bash was a plus one for each show and if he’ll go again this year so feel free to debate that, just compiling the dates for ease. Connor will I presume pop back up at Ami but then again he has (no offense to him) been unemployed for a year so maybe won’t get an invite this time.

Kit: Kenzo: June 23; Loewe: June 24

Bash: Ami: June 22; Dior: June 23; Loewe: June 24

Will: Kenzo: June 23

Joe: Ami: June 22; Dior: June 23 (doesn’t seem like McQueen is there)

by Anonymousreply 511June 15, 2023 9:33 PM

I (unfortunately) have a feeling Kit’s only going to be popping up at JW/Loewe events if he has a deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 512June 15, 2023 9:41 PM

R511 Don't see Bash getting invited to AMI or Dior.

by Anonymousreply 513June 15, 2023 9:44 PM

R512 yeah I agree. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I didn’t love his last Kenzo look.

R513 I listed Dior just because I was listing all designers I remembered them all attending at all in the past year. I also lean against Dior, unless he RSVPd before he and joe broke up. Ami, I do think he outright got an invite to himself

by Anonymousreply 514June 15, 2023 9:45 PM

R512 I think he’ll be there - I’m not as convinced Joe will go. Post break up, at home with Mum (who he clearly adores), heaps of work coming up, I could see him skipping it. I hope I’m wrong

by Anonymousreply 515June 15, 2023 9:46 PM

I meant I think Bash will be at Ami - I’m not sure why I wrote that like you’re all mind readers. Agree with majority I don’t think Kit will be at anything other JW/Loewe

by Anonymousreply 516June 15, 2023 9:48 PM

I agree that Kit seems to have a more exclusive partnership with JW/Loewe and probably won't bother going to Kenzo this year.

By contrast, I wouldn't be surprised if Joe attends more shows this year than he did last year. Loewe seems like the most likely show for him to go to on June 24. But he could also pop up as some other brand on the 20th, 21st, and 25th depending upon what brands his stylist has relationships with. I wouldn't even be shocked if Joe showed up at something in Milan.

I could also see Bash and Will getting Loewe invites. And if Bash is attending PFW at all, he is probably more likely to be at Kenzo on June 23rd than Dior. Joe has an ongoing relationship with Dior, but Bash was definitely there last year as a +1.

by Anonymousreply 517June 15, 2023 9:49 PM

R515 If he could reply last minute, I would maybe think the same. Being back home hed want to stay a little longer. But he’s seemed to really want to keep himself busy post breakup and anyway almost certainly had to RSVP a while back.

Bash almost certainly isn’t skipping, between harry lambert and his modeling agency making his show a PR event of sorts I think they’re pushing him more in fashion

by Anonymousreply 518June 15, 2023 9:49 PM

Doesn’t Bash usually skip? I feel like he hasn’t been at a show since LFW in September. I think Kit and Yaz are almost guarantees, Will is very likely, Joe is more likely than not.

Anyway, a look at Charlie’s room at Tudum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 15, 2023 9:53 PM

Having said Joe may not show it’s just occurred to me that it’s possible Joe might start showing up to more stuff (not just fashion). He clearly turns down some invites as he doesn’t pop up as much as Kit (even before Kit’s brand deal). I always assumed it was because he and Bash were pretty cozy just doing their thing. If I’m in anyway correct I wonder if that means we will start seeing more of Joe

by Anonymousreply 520June 15, 2023 9:56 PM

R519 being as nice as I can to bash, who I do think is handsome and a good model, I don’t know if he’s skipped or just been invited to less. He went to that December fashion award, the random Loewe event where he wore a glove in September. I think this spring some of the events clashed with his rehearsals and others he just may not have been invited to. I don’t think you partner with harry Lambert and have your modeling agency use your show as a source of content only to then ghost PFW invites, but I could be wrong

by Anonymousreply 521June 15, 2023 9:57 PM

I wouldn't doubt Bash got his own invite to Dior last time since he did do something in a video for them. Not as much as Joe, but something. Though I'd be shocked if they both went.

by Anonymousreply 522June 15, 2023 9:58 PM

R519 leaning more towards teaser, which I already was. You don’t make a whole room recreation just to announce something stupid like icons again (hopefully)

by Anonymousreply 523June 15, 2023 9:58 PM

R522 I think he got his own invite, but because he and joe were together. Don’t think if they were just friends he would’ve nabbed one. But I do think it’s possible they received invites to things and replied before they broke up and thus they may have to be at the same events next week

by Anonymousreply 524June 15, 2023 10:00 PM

R522 That was Ami, wasn't it? Pretty sure Joe was the only one that got a Dior feature.

R519 Checked and yes, Bash's last FW event was the infamous Glovegate in September (which was JW Anderson in London). Looks like he only started going to FW events outside of London after Heartstopper, and always alongside Joe. Not sure how likely he is to continue getting invites to FWs in other major cities without Joe, guess we'll find out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 15, 2023 10:05 PM

I think the 4 getting invites based on their Heartstopper cache, fashion cache, and fame/popularity are Joe, Kit, Will, and Yaz. But I do think Harry Lambert could pull through for Bash.

by Anonymousreply 526June 15, 2023 10:08 PM

R525 I think they mean that Dior made another video with clips of a bunch of the attendees including both joe and bash. Bash actually opened that one, I think. But I think that just means he’s a famous plus one, not that he didn’t get an invite through joe.

R526 also think harry and storm models in combo can make some happen for him though again I do think he’d get Ami independently.

Let’s see if Connor gets any invites

by Anonymousreply 527June 15, 2023 10:09 PM

R525 No, it was Dior. Bash did speak in a video. I think Joe probably helped get an invite, but I still think he could probably get one himself

Never forget Bash not taking pics with Joe at the Dior dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528June 15, 2023 10:10 PM

Bash is going to lose out on so much now that he's no longer associated with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 529June 15, 2023 10:11 PM

R525 I think R522 might be talking about a little sound bite he did in a clip of the Dior show itself. Honestly, I think he was featured in that because he looked hot and was being very cute about the whole thing and not because of Joe, but I think he was invited because of him.

R526 I think Will is an absolute given this year. I’m not sure why he didn’t attend last year, but he’s done a lot of fashion shit since then. He’s the one who might pop up at Kenzo (along with Yaz I guess)

by Anonymousreply 530June 15, 2023 10:11 PM

R527 Was it a roundup video? If it was, I don't think it's necessarily indicative of much, they basically pull anyone who is there for those.

by Anonymousreply 531June 15, 2023 10:12 PM

R530 Will has a very organic relationship with the fashion industry in general and travels a lot for brand events. He's developed real fashion bonafides. It helps that he's also the one who was modeling in shows before HS.

by Anonymousreply 532June 15, 2023 10:14 PM

R529 cynical but fair. But honestly, he’s hot, young and talented. He might just have to graft a bit harder to get some invite opportunities but I think he’ll still be really visible.

by Anonymousreply 533June 15, 2023 10:15 PM

R528 not gonna lie that was th weirdest moment ever for me. A lot of other stuff, like bash hypin Kit’s Emmy win or the pride post, didn’t phase me, really. But him immediately moving away when Joe came to take a photo with him and joe having to say it was ok was truly odd

by Anonymousreply 534June 15, 2023 10:18 PM

AMI is a stretch in itself I feel but don't see Bash getting a solo invite to Dior of all things.

by Anonymousreply 535June 15, 2023 10:18 PM

R534 This is why I personally feel that Joe needs to be with someone who is out and proud cause this and the Pride post just didn't give me good vibes.

by Anonymousreply 536June 15, 2023 10:21 PM

This is a lot of effort for HS, damn. Feeling really optimistic about the promo and big names

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 15, 2023 10:22 PM

R537 They are guaranteed getting that fourth season.

by Anonymousreply 538June 15, 2023 10:24 PM

R534 It was super awkward, though he was grabbing him later in private in some sneaky pic. Not exactly sure why he walked away though, even at the time it was weird.

Just a feeling, but Joe's got so much more confidence now in his demeanor

by Anonymousreply 539June 15, 2023 10:25 PM

R537

They did did put effort into it. I just really hope that they don't just stick to a pre-recorded video. Im guessing that as long as s2/3 don’t jump off the rails they would definately get a 4th

by Anonymousreply 540June 15, 2023 10:25 PM

R536 I was thinking about this the other day (and actually had a conversation with a friend about it). I got stuck on the fact that I couldn't imagine Joe making such an overtly gay and sassy post with Bash the way he did with Kit. He lost that when Heartstopper came out and they retreated, and I don't know how much of it is because Bash isn't saying the words outright. Joe's gone on about being private, but that clearly doesn't involve hiding his sexuality. I don't know what the case is with Bash.

by Anonymousreply 541June 15, 2023 10:25 PM

R537 why would they keep big names under wraps though? Nicola Coughlan is posting from their driving hype (I fucking love her - under appreciated queen of the queers if you ask me).

by Anonymousreply 542June 15, 2023 10:26 PM

R538 agreed but also thinking things like stunt casting for Geoff, pushing for Kimmel, Fallon, graham norton, etc. very cool.

I know they won’t and the guys would have to be up for it but honest to god would love them to do like a short series of videos of joe and Kit traveling together, even just sightseeing between promo prep. Their banter and senses of humour, the travel component, and their obvious ease with one another would make it really fun

by Anonymousreply 543June 15, 2023 10:27 PM

R537 I could see the possibility that Kit and Joe might have recorded something for this in NYC and their participation is a surprise on top of Kizzy and Cori's video.

by Anonymousreply 544June 15, 2023 10:27 PM

R543 have a not so secret soft spot for twinky Tom Holland (and a childhood obsession with Spider-Man) so was into the last round of Spider-Man promo. They did such cute videos of him travelling around and doing promo in each country, with great music. I wish they would do something like that with Kit and Joe

by Anonymousreply 545June 15, 2023 10:30 PM

I do personally still think Bash considers himself out and that he is just Gen Z and maybe doesn’t feel he should have to do so formally. But the Dior video was honestly the one dynamic pre breakup that ever really bugged me. Other stuff, I could explain away. Saying he wanted Kit as his Netflix icon on joes birthday was a tongue in cheek joke, the pride post I legitimately did not care much about at all, the Emmys was a weird awkward moment for everyone and joe was cuddled up to him after so clearly no issue. But him being happy to pose for photos literally until his boyfriend, but even trying to be private, his cast mate and friend, walked up to him was extremely weird. Maybe he misunderstood or s9mething but it was odd.

by Anonymousreply 546June 15, 2023 10:31 PM

I just keep thinking about how quiet or awkward the HS group chat must be right now. Do you think Kizzy is sending a bunch of memes to lighten the mood? They seem the type

by Anonymousreply 547June 15, 2023 10:35 PM

R547 Everyone in the cast says that Bash is terrible at texting so I'm sure they were already talking around him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 548June 15, 2023 10:37 PM

R547 honestly at this point I wouldn’t have put it past one of them (probably bash) to have left the GC. More likely they both have it on mute. Thankfully there are some natural things they could’ve sent to ignore the tension. The people who went to tobies play gushing over it for instance,

by Anonymousreply 549June 15, 2023 10:38 PM

R541/R546 People often put the need for privacy thing highly on Joe but I've always thought it was more Bash. He's very good at PR and is definitely playing the glass closet game on purpose. Joe definitely does care about privacy and seemed willing to go along with everything, but the obvious but not confirmed thing definitely seemed like Bash's doing. I think the reason that Bash ran away in that video clip is because it was a Getty Images photographer. There are TONS of couple pictures of them together, but zero Getty Images. Which means there aren't publicly available photos for tabloids to buy and run in speculative articles about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 550June 15, 2023 10:38 PM

R546 I thought the Kit joke about the icon was an attempt to ass kiss the fandom who was shitting on him for them having a Ben icon. didn't know people had any issue with him saying that.

The Dior video I guess could have been as simple of someone was telling him to move along, though still think he should have stopped and taken a pic that takes 2 seconds. It's not like they hadn't taken public pictures together, but I dunno. Just gave me a weirdo vibe in general so I get it.

R550 There is getty image pics of them . Joe just deleted one of them.

by Anonymousreply 551June 15, 2023 10:41 PM

Thinking about that GQ article where the writer clearly knew Joe was dating bash and asked him a lot about first love, dating someone closeted, and other pointed questions

by Anonymousreply 552June 15, 2023 10:41 PM

R550 The weird thing is I don't think he was really like that before the show came out? There were pictures of them at events next to each other. It seems like he retreated more and more as time went by after the show's release.

by Anonymousreply 553June 15, 2023 10:42 PM

R552 Isn't that one of the things he just got rid of on his IG?

by Anonymousreply 554June 15, 2023 10:42 PM

R549 I really hope someone in the group still sent the photo of Kit and Joe standing in front of the Come Together sign with some kind of smart arse comment. Be a damn shame if they have to ignore the really hilarious shit so there are no hurt feelings

by Anonymousreply 555June 15, 2023 10:42 PM

R554 yes, I think the quote was something about how first love is the purest so I can get why he didn’t want that anymore

by Anonymousreply 556June 15, 2023 10:43 PM

Speaking of pictures, those paparazzi pictures where Bash was walking out arm in arm with Olivia and Joe was behind them half-hidden bummed me out for Joe at the time.

by Anonymousreply 557June 15, 2023 10:47 PM

Could of course just be that he just came back from 6 months away and was due, but joe going to the dentist the first day he’s home in ages strikes me as more likely linked to PFW and wanting to look his best for that

by Anonymousreply 558June 15, 2023 10:48 PM

R557 I always thought I was dumb for this but did wonder if it upset Joe to some extent because the same day, bash posted that semi overt for them story of him panning over joes face while colours of you was playing. Seemed a bit like a sorry or trying to assert he wasn’t a “mystery man” for Olivia or whatever

by Anonymousreply 559June 15, 2023 10:49 PM

Bash loves attention. Nothing wrong in that but that's just who he is. You can see that from all of his Kit centric posts. And the Olivia stunt seemed like another one of those things done to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 560June 15, 2023 10:52 PM

R557 I had the same thing in Brazil. Ofc Kit pictures will be more valuable for the paps when they are leaving the airport etc. but it felt like Bash was in front of Joe in all of the photos taken not by fans or at the Con. I think it was just an accident or Joe’s preference, but it bummed me out at the time. Just felt like further proof that Joe wasn’t really considered that important (though to be fair those nasty Brazilian twinks are some of his biggest detractors). But I’m a sensitive Joe fan sometimes - I’ve had to walk back my feels on here more than once

by Anonymousreply 561June 15, 2023 11:01 PM

Another pride pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 15, 2023 11:09 PM

R557 Olivia pics in hindsight are kinda interesting since Joe is obviously a huge Olivia fan. I don't wanna take everything Bash ever did and look at it in a negative way now, but fans being bothered that he was front and center while Joe was in the background not being mentioned is a bit valid. Could just Joe's preference, since they obviously knew there would be paps outside. But I agree I'd be pissy if were me, but I know Joe didn't want his relationship exposed. Thought there's a balance between not being exposed and not having your boyfriend be called a mystery man.

And Bash was all over some other girl at the first Olivia concert Joe didn't go to.

by Anonymousreply 563June 15, 2023 11:13 PM

R561 It did feel like Bash peacocking, but at the end of the day once they got to the event Joe (and Kit) are the ones that got the massive cheers and the attention. Bash walked out awkwardly, gave a couple of hugs, posed for a picture, and was sent off stage. They didn't even bring him back at the end with the rest of the Netflix stars for the finale and last round of pictures.

by Anonymousreply 564June 15, 2023 11:13 PM

R536 I’ve never heard that. Bash was all over someone? I’m also not keen to review everything to negatively now; I really like Bash. However, I’m also here for the gossip… so I want to know about this!

by Anonymousreply 565June 15, 2023 11:18 PM

Tbf I don’t think everything bash ever did had a motive. I think he has a big personality and is a little OTT generally. Not in a bad way, just think even in things like the vlogs you see he’s extremely extroverted and willing to be at the centre of things. To be honest it always struck me as youngest child syndrome, especially where the child is much younger. I thought the Olivia and Brazil thing were more about that. Dior though was weird as fuck to me

by Anonymousreply 566June 15, 2023 11:19 PM

R563 somehow didn’t even come close to tagging you correctly… R565 was replying to you mate

by Anonymousreply 567June 15, 2023 11:21 PM

R565 This. I mean the man is gay, so not like he was making out with her. But he's still so physically affectionate with random ass people in public. Though I'm guessing Bash was physically affectionate with his giant dick in private with Joe so I'd guess he didn't mind.

Youngest child syndrome sounds about right. I don't think it mean he was somehow hiding Joe away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 15, 2023 11:28 PM

R568 ah yeah, that. I remember that. From Bash’s past behaviour he’s just always struck me as one of those gays who is all over his gals. I’m sometimes similar (consensually ofc - no one wants to be that gay)

by Anonymousreply 569June 15, 2023 11:33 PM

Yeah tbh I think bash and joe are both very physically affectionate with female friends. Lucy has posted herself on joes lap kissing his forehead. Did laugh at that one may 2022 fan who saw joe, bash, and Nell presumably at brunch and thought bash and Nell were dating till he and joe left holding hands

by Anonymousreply 570June 15, 2023 11:42 PM

R550 Bash is the one with the most ig posts with Joe on his page. I really don't think he was trying to hide anything. He may just be like Omar from YR and not want to label himself.

by Anonymousreply 571June 15, 2023 11:50 PM

R571 Omar not wanting to label himself is bizarre to me… I truly thought he was openly gay because of his very visible relationship. Joe and Bash were much more ‘private not secret’ but you really had to give a fuck to know. Ncuti has been pretty upfront about not wanting to talk about or confirm that part of himself always. Ncuti is actually a good example of why the queerbaiting shit is so toxic. I’ve been a bit of cunt on here about Kit’s issue of passing not being that big a hardship but reflecting on Ncuti, Kit’s not wrong when he talks about stereotypes of masculinity. Ncuti never gets accused of queerbaiting or taking a role from a queer person because the way Ncuti expresses himself can be pretty stereotypically attributed to being gay. It’s all fucked tbh - no one can win

Anyway, that’s really off topic of if Bash is show pony or not, who’s gonna show to PFW - which is all much more fun.

by Anonymousreply 572June 15, 2023 11:58 PM

I think Joe learnt he doesn’t need to be the center of everything when he’s obviously the star of everything. So he lets Bash have his spotlight however he wants it. It’s a compromise. Question is whether these compromises were niggling at the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 573June 16, 2023 12:03 AM

R573 I do honestly think for all he’s really charismatic, enjoys events, and things like that, joe is genuinely a bit quieter. When you’re an introvert who needs to attend events a lot, having a super outgoing happy go lucky partner who is happy to deflect a lot of that can be really nice. We’ll probably never have an idea of why they really broke up unless bash writes a passive aggressive song on it though which I highly doubt

by Anonymousreply 574June 16, 2023 12:06 AM

R573 Bash will date someone less famous than him and Joe will date someone openly gay and then we can speculate what it means

by Anonymousreply 575June 16, 2023 12:07 AM

I’m interested to see, considering his Pride vibes and bathtub story, if we’re going to get a more confident version of Joe. Not because they broke up but because he’s just spent six months away from everyone, working, making new ‘special friends’ (RIP DLs interest in OF Nick), and generally looking after himself. I don’t know about others but I really came out of my shell when I went to University and away from my established supports and that’s nothing like the experience Joe has just had.

by Anonymousreply 576June 16, 2023 12:11 AM

R572 This clearly sounds like someone that falls under the queer umbrella, so who the fuck knows at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 16, 2023 12:13 AM

R576 I also think even though I don’t buy the whole “joe was out and bash was closeted” thing (I think they’re both really private), when you have to negotiate two peoples privacy and not just your own it makes it all a lot harder. Even though I think joe is still private and protective of family and friends etc, I think he’ll be a bit freer in that he’s not worried about bash’s boundaries too. And vice versa most likely

by Anonymousreply 578June 16, 2023 12:14 AM

R576 Hey I still check out OF Nick and his search of tops in Georgia. A thrilling tale. Though the man is obviously more a top himself. I also check to see if Joe will unfollow him. Though get the feeling he won't ever since they prob had a great time and he can be useful when Joe's lonely in ATL filming again, and next BF won't give a shit.

And Joe just seems more confident in general.

by Anonymousreply 579June 16, 2023 12:20 AM

R578 absolutely. Negotiating the complexities of that must have been exhausting. Much easier to just be himself when he doesn’t have to keep the person he literally lives with out of all his content. London pride is actually something I thought was probably an example of that. I bet it would have been nice to feel more able to touch each other without scrutiny there, even with the focus on Kit and Joe. I’m not hopeful for more content but I’m do think what we get could be more fun than a close up of a Christmas decoration and the rest of the shit he was drip feeding us last year

by Anonymousreply 580June 16, 2023 12:22 AM

R579 I do believe OF Nick that he’s vers generally but think he plays up it being 50/50 for OF to give the people what they want when he’s in his personal life more into topping. In the clips I’ve seen he’s a much more enthusiastic top, and he seems to be into twinks in his personal life. Not that twinks can’t top, but when we add joe into the equation I get a sense of his preferences. Hopefully he showed him such a good time he couldn’t remember bash’s name after

by Anonymousreply 581June 16, 2023 12:24 AM

R579 I did notice his followers on Twitter have been increasing pretty quickly but I’m not sure that’s anything to do with additional recognition Joe got him, or if he was already gaining at that rate. Anyway, I’m glad he’s found a fan in you. I too keep checking to see if Joe is still following him lol

by Anonymousreply 582June 16, 2023 12:25 AM

I’m just hoping Joe and Kit keep the same energy up for the next couple of months, their Pride posts were extremely refreshing in content and personality.

by Anonymousreply 583June 16, 2023 12:28 AM

R582 I’m sure joe didn’t hurt but he was already doing pretty well

R583 I can honestly see Joe posting a lot more in the next 2-3 months, both bc he has more content and is having fun and to bump the other bash posts down his feed s9 he can ignore or archive them

by Anonymousreply 584June 16, 2023 12:30 AM

R581 I was one of the cynical, it would be weird but maybe OF Nick is just mate, crowd (there was a max two of us) then I checked out his Twitter. Looking at who he interacts with (not who he fucks) he must have immediately hit on Joe when he met him. I wouldn’t say his type is as pronounced but he does like a young looking, dark haired twink.

by Anonymousreply 585June 16, 2023 12:31 AM

R585 yeah he’s no bash and I do think finds other types attractive, but does seem to really flirt and try to actively interact with dark haired twinks more. And if that’s your thing you really cannot do better than joe. Bash’s new assembly line twink Charlie is genuinely really attractive but unless he’s hiding the most insane charisma ever still doesn’t compete with joe imo

by Anonymousreply 586June 16, 2023 12:34 AM

R585 Zero chance he didn't hit on Joe the second he saw him. And yeah, Joe's his type

by Anonymousreply 587June 16, 2023 12:44 AM

It’s funny to me how people have this idea that Joe is introverted or shy and lacking confidence when he’s got his tits out way more often than Kit! This public Joe emergence that we’re currently enjoying is in fact not new at all.

by Anonymousreply 588June 16, 2023 12:49 AM

It’s actually funny how much better fan merch is than official HS merch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589June 16, 2023 12:49 AM

R588 introverted =/= shy. Both Kit and joe have self described as introverted and I believe that. They both I believe actually enjoy events like pride and GQ etc and are thrilled for their acting success, but have more difficulty being “on” all the time. People mention it with joe and fans, that he’s unfailingly lovely to them but is quieter and not as avid about meeting them always as bash was for instance

by Anonymousreply 590June 16, 2023 12:51 AM

R586 [quote] assembly line twink

Poor Charlie. It's not his fault Bash has a specific type and probably searched out a twink to follow

R588 Well Joe said he didn't have confidence to ask someone out. So I think he'd wait for men to come to him. I don't think he's shy and not confident though.

by Anonymousreply 591June 16, 2023 12:51 AM

R589 Hopefully we will have some Funkos, Figures, and ideally Hot Toys of Joe next year with Agatha coming out.

by Anonymousreply 592June 16, 2023 12:52 AM

R592 I didn’t mean that meanly. Just bash has an extremely specific type in a way few others do. Charlie is hot, and maybe has a stellar personality. Just saying joe is hard to beat

by Anonymousreply 593June 16, 2023 12:53 AM

Admin time - OP here, not sure if anyone saw my last post but I got a 28 hr ban and the thread was already 450+ post deep with about 300 of them being either non paying Twitter Frau or the girls have started paying. Something to consider. BTW - have I ever mentioned how much I love you filthy American queers who are on here when I’m awake? It’s really gay during the day for me (I’m southern hemisphere) I really think more of the UK posters are teen girls (sorry UK queers - I know you’re there too but the frau are loud in your Timezone)

by Anonymousreply 594June 16, 2023 12:54 AM

R591 I have honestly wondered if he actively sought out men named Charlie after joe fucked nick

by Anonymousreply 595June 16, 2023 12:59 AM

R590 Joe himself has said Charlie is the more introverted version of him. I just don’t believe he’s as paralyzingly introverted as some make him out to be. But being “on” for fans all the time is exhausting, especially when he knows that it’s a fleeting, fickle thing.

by Anonymousreply 596June 16, 2023 1:05 AM

R596 I don’t disagree in that I don’t think he’s paralyzed by shyness which some people think, but that was said in early interviews. Since he got famous he’s moved to saying he’s an Introvert/extrovert combo and that he’s way more introverted than people think.

by Anonymousreply 597June 16, 2023 1:13 AM

New old joe fan pics from Parade. He looked so insanely good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598June 16, 2023 1:32 AM

Bit the bullet and made a new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599June 16, 2023 1:51 AM

R599 babe, nice work

by Anonymousreply 600June 16, 2023 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!