Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Messy Pride Month continued

by Anonymousreply 601June 17, 2023 5:22 PM

Kit and Joe feeding the masses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2023 1:54 AM

Londons hottest bottom incoming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2023 1:54 AM

Heartstopper merch at TUDUM. They really are ready to go big for S2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2023 1:54 AM

R3 that merch is fucking hideous but glad they’re putting so much effort into the show.

Again RWRB making me grateful for kit and joe. If I had to read them calling one another “broskiiii” I’d vomit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2023 1:57 AM

R3 Kit is thirsty

Is Joe's ass/come together the new thread blessing now instead of working out Kit

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2023 1:58 AM

R4 right? We get it buddy, you’re straight

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2023 1:58 AM

R5 Joe is recently single so his glorious, up for grabs ass replacing kit for a little while seems fair. Hopefully they both read DLs minds and fuck, uniting 2 of the hottest queer teenagers on earth

Good casting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2023 1:59 AM

R5 don’t feel we should limit ourselves, I just think that photo is fucking brilliant. Bless the sly gays at the UK Embassy - as if they didn’t know what they were doing

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2023 2:00 AM

the biggest plotwist : bash and kit start fucking who would be in for that ?

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2023 2:03 AM

R9 Joe doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who would be cool with that, so I’m a no

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2023 2:04 AM

Sorry I will stop with the RWRB stuff but tweets like this crack me up. Them giving no chemistry in a photo manufactured to be homoerotic for a rated R movie, while joe and Kit are in a sexless kids show and give way more chemistry in casual pics is so funny

R9 when you say biggest plot twist, you mean it genuinely because I cannot fathom it. Bash’s type is functionally the opposite and Kit has tbh never shown any of the sexual energy I see with will and joe a bit there, or the flusteredness he had about for instance Paul mescal. But I guess they’re both hot so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2023 2:05 AM

R9 Since there's only like 2 Bash fans (including me) left I'd go with people would not be for that Bottom Kit fans might enjoy though despite themselves.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2023 2:06 AM

This first photo is so funny. Zero personal space at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2023 2:08 AM

calm down guys it was clearly a joke i couldn’t get that in my head if i tried

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2023 2:13 AM

R11 clearly the no chemistry is something that’s being talked about. Not great for the movie, once that shit is being said, even if they have great chemistry on screen, the bias already exists. While some people with great onscreen chemistry have the Zero off screen, when you have examples like Kit and Joe you have more confidence in the translation to screen.

I think RWRB will crop up more and more on here as they continue to try and position themselves as grown up Heartstopper (my opinion only)

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2023 2:19 AM

I really to know who Prime have inside netflix HQ that they are coordinating the RWRB releases with the HS ones

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2023 2:27 AM

so kit back in london. no spotting at tesco this time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2023 2:30 AM

R17 choosing to believe based on nothing someone else’s suggestion earlier that he, Joe, and Will went to tobies play together

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2023 2:38 AM

I'd be shocked if they could go and nobody notice them at all.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2023 2:42 AM

R3 I realize I'm not the target audience on this (the merch feels aimed at girls), but the pencil case is the only thing that doesn't make make want to kill myself. I'm unfortunately stereotypical in terms of tote wearing and it's disappointing that the Heartstopper tote design is so atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2023 2:45 AM

R19 I’d normally agree but I think people forget how “top heavy” HS fame is. Admittedly cori’s play was a short run, but in the few days that it was on I saw 0 fans go. Tobie doesn’t have that draw either, no fan pics from his, even on a day multiple of the cast went. Joe, Kit, Bash, Will, and maybe Yaz, I think you could count on at least a fan or two in attendance every night but otherwise unsure. And unclear to me how well the play sold to begin with

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2023 2:48 AM

R19 I think only a pair of people that were together noticed them at Bash's and Tobie's seems even less attended by fans.

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2023 2:49 AM

R11 ignore the comic comparison but it’s funny that there’s more tension in this random still of them just looking at each other than in the RWRB photoshoot manufactured to show chemistry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2023 2:50 AM

This time they were obviously just "Roommates"

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2023 2:57 AM

R23 They had more chemistry drinking than the RWRB guys do fumbling with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2023 2:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2023 3:00 AM

Literally more chemistry just try to hear each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2023 3:01 AM

R23 There’s actually a comic comparison that goes around that is even more similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2023 3:03 AM

Their chemistry is so palpable, even when they’re being little shits to each other.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2023 3:22 AM

I wonder who tends to go to far and make the other one cry.

by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2023 3:33 AM

R30 Might be naive but I think neither, they both seem like they're great at being little shits but ultimately considerate under all of that.

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2023 3:36 AM

R30 I think they’d be okay. Joe’s seems to be a classic bitchy gay boy, and as we know they are more endearing than actually hurtful (still cunts). I think Kit can probably take it right up to the line because he’s the youngest in his family, but he’d be dead to Joe if he was a real prick.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2023 3:44 AM

R30 Probably Joe. He did say Kit was a big softie. If you look at their first interviews together, they were a lot more 'on edge' with each other. They were young and all this was new to them so I don't blame them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2023 3:54 AM

R23 There's a vulnerability that you need to bring if you wanna have chemistry with someone. I don't know the sexuality of the RWRB actors — and frankly, it doesn't matter. But if you can't open yourself to another man with your whole self, it's never going to work. That's why Kit and Joe's chemistry was so palpable to me. You can tell that they trusted each other but more importantly, they were willing to let go and embrace the emotions that are unique to the experience of falling in love with another man (talking about their characters). You can't fake that.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2023 3:58 AM

R34 agree. I think in someways Joe’s inexperience really helped with building their onscreen chemistry. He just threw his whole self into it. I always think some of the reason he and Kit are so comfortable with each other is learned behaviour. They basically started being physical with each other (as the characters) as soon as they met and it seems like that leaked into their irl friendship. As a couple of DLers have noted, even when they weren’t as close promoting S1, they still seemed physically very comfortable

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2023 4:30 AM

Any updated pages from the comic?

Is Nick STILL touring colleges? We get it, Alice: Nick is apprehensive about leaving Charlie for Uni. Next story beat please.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2023 4:46 AM

I agree with being inexperienced Joe threw his whole self into it. But I’m sure after seeing his own performance put together on screen, and also being competitive, he’ll up the ante for the next round. Been hearing from the crew how their performances have evolved.

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2023 4:50 AM

R36 they are driving home in the current page.

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2023 4:51 AM

R35 I also think they got lucky with that because some actors' making-out scenes are just awful (for example Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne in Only Murders In the Building). No amount of takes can fix that.

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2023 4:54 AM

Nick spent the night crying in bed. Kit will get another crying scene.

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2023 4:55 AM

R37 you know some of the crew? I have no fear that their chemistry will be less than last time - I’m expecting (age appropriate) fireworks tbh.

R36 the posts generated middling interest at best so the guy that was posting them essentially stopped.

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2023 4:56 AM

R40 I hope this is a joke or else I really don't need season 4. Give these grown men some good writing.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2023 4:58 AM

R39 oh definitely. They really threw themselves into the stage kissing. Many don’t go nearly that hard - Kizzy and Cori are a good example. Exactly same technique taught but they weren’t sucking on each others lips the way and Joe and Kit do

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2023 4:59 AM

R40 Something about Nick and Charlie makes me want them to break up. Well, in the comic anyway. Elle's attitude about long distance is much better and healthier and you get the feeling if they broke up she'd be cool. While Nick and Charlie would unalive themselves while crying.

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2023 5:00 AM

R44 This is peak 2010 tumblr fanfiction era, so right up Alice's alley. I have a feeling the audience will grow tired of Nick and Charlie if that's their dynamic in the show too.

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2023 5:06 AM

Resident OF Nick fan here. Our bestie liked this on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2023 5:11 AM

R44 They are adapting “Nick and Charlie” if there’s a season 4. So a temporary break up will happen on screen.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2023 5:13 AM

R44 That’s basically how the Nick & Charlie novella went minus the suicidal ideation. Elle and Tao breaking up triggers a spiral in Charlie about his own relationship, he ends up having a blowout fight with Nick at a party that leads to a pseudo break-up with Nick for 2 weeks, they talk and get back together.

by Anonymousreply 48June 16, 2023 5:13 AM

R46 The way I didn't believe this and went to check myself and you're not kidding. The threesome girlies on here are going to thrive.

by Anonymousreply 49June 16, 2023 5:16 AM

R46 he goes up in my estimation again. Someone needs to do one of those but about Joe’s arse

by Anonymousreply 50June 16, 2023 5:32 AM

R36 Tour ended, feels like Alice is foreshadowing Nick missing Charlie's concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 16, 2023 5:32 AM

R46 This is such a mess. They’re gonna enjoy threesome, and no one can prove to me that they didn't fuck Joe together. I’m just manifesting.

by Anonymousreply 52June 16, 2023 5:33 AM

R52 I mean, it was never definitively ruled out that there wasn’t an overlap between Kit’s first NYC trip and Joe and OF Nick’s NYC trip…

by Anonymousreply 53June 16, 2023 5:37 AM

R52 that’s why Joe needed that bath… aftercare

by Anonymousreply 54June 16, 2023 5:38 AM

What if Kit tasked Joe to find somebody they can play with during his NYC trip? The collab video we’ll never see.

by Anonymousreply 55June 16, 2023 5:57 AM

OF Nick can act as off-site consultant for the sex scenes in season 3.

by Anonymousreply 56June 16, 2023 6:02 AM

R55 you’re feeding right into the back recesses of my mind. I’m the guy who has always advocated for Bash and Joe to play with others, which would have been so hot, but there is a novelty factor to a Kit Joe threesome that’s hard to beat. Also OF Nick is really tall so he and Kit with twinky Joe is unfathomably hot

by Anonymousreply 57June 16, 2023 6:09 AM

Given that I was banned for a few weeks for no reasons, I can now finally ask the question I was about to ask a few weeks ago. On that trip Joe went to ny, someone tweeted that they met Joe. I've heard from other fans that they took the candid photo and it seemed like Joe was with another guy. (Of course we all know now that it was OF Nick) But damn, those girl fans are gatekeeping that photo again. So has any DLer seen that photo and want to share with us?

by Anonymousreply 58June 16, 2023 6:14 AM

R58 for a few weeks?! Christ, I knew Muriel hated these threads but that’s pretty extreme even for her. I don’t remember that story but the threads around the break-up / NYC trip moved like wildfire.

by Anonymousreply 59June 16, 2023 6:24 AM

R59 I'm pretty sure that candid photo wasn't posted publicly. But I saw someone said that they went to the person who met Joe by dm and asked for that photo. Too bad I never saw that photo again. The frame difference between OF Nick and Joe must be so hot, I'm eager to see that pic that they were together.

by Anonymousreply 60June 16, 2023 6:31 AM

R60 I don’t remember that on here at all tbh. Maybe it was on Twitter or somewhere. Not to speak for everyone, and maybe your observation is different, but people here generally don’t interact with any other sites. Mock them obviously, and there are obviously Twitter uses both Frau and queer but no one actually brings real world interaction here. Except that one time with Alice’s tumblr which I’m not sure is something that DLer would voluntarily attempt again considering reception there

by Anonymousreply 61June 16, 2023 6:36 AM

I only remember fans saying he was alone.

by Anonymousreply 62June 16, 2023 6:40 AM

R61 You’re right. I really didn't see it on DL, I saw what fraus said on Twitter. It's a pity that dlers and no one should have seen that photo.

by Anonymousreply 63June 16, 2023 6:40 AM

R62 Not the same day. He was alone the day he went to the play, but he was met with Nick the next day.

by Anonymousreply 64June 16, 2023 6:42 AM

Oh yeah, well they were obviously together since Joe put his head on his IG. Assuming it'll eventually leak like that Joe and Bash Paris pic

by Anonymousreply 65June 16, 2023 6:46 AM

R46 hilariously he also liked and then I guess unliked a Joe post in a similar format (or maybe the post was deleted?) that was something along the lines of “when I say prettiest boy in the world who comes to mind” quote retweeted with pics of Joe. Maybe he decided that wasn’t appropriately low key.

by Anonymousreply 66June 16, 2023 8:01 AM

So Bash, finally, dumped his fugly boyfriend!? Guess he had enough of his shit.🤪

by Anonymousreply 67June 16, 2023 8:06 AM

And the next thing you know he's shagging some hooker and boosting about it on sm!? 🤣

He was always so full of himself, even when half of twitter was calling him ugly. Never got the impression that he thought of himself as anything but perfect.

by Anonymousreply 68June 16, 2023 8:08 AM

Bash's attention seeking and clout chasing ass about to be shown the door from the only show that he's known for. After that it's back to being irrelevant for him. Think many should be worried about that now that he's no longer associated with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 69June 16, 2023 8:13 AM

R67 ah, there you are. Off you fuck - your very reason to exist no longer matters.

by Anonymousreply 70June 16, 2023 8:14 AM

What the fuck is an "OF model"!? is that what they call hookers nowadays?😜

by Anonymousreply 71June 16, 2023 8:21 AM

R68 “ Never got the impression that he thought of himself as anything but perfect.” and he’s right!

The image of Kit and Nick throwing Joe around together and then taking care of him after is unspeakably hot

by Anonymousreply 72June 16, 2023 8:37 AM

I'm just saying, hot threesomes with Joe, Kit, and Nick would explain why Joe's been perpetually glowing after a breakup, why Kit and Joe no longer seem to understand what the concept of personal space is anymore, and why Nick followed Joe and Kit at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 73June 16, 2023 8:41 AM

R66 I'm sad I missed that.

Oh the troll finally lives

by Anonymousreply 74June 16, 2023 8:42 AM

Is this his "i just shagged a hooker" or "i'll show you" vindictive mug!? 🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 16, 2023 8:44 AM

And Bash would never r66

by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2023 8:45 AM

Looking at OF Nick's likes and he also liked a tweet about the DC gay scene, was he in Chicago the entire time Joe and Kit were in DC or no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 16, 2023 8:45 AM

R77 he was. He didn't leave Chicago for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2023 8:48 AM

R77 he was, our intrepid hero went on Grindr to see if he could find his pilot from Chicago to Atlanta because he was hot.

I think new joe and Kit pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2023 8:48 AM

R75 I think that's his "I'm no longer weighed down by my glass-closeted ex" face, but I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 80June 16, 2023 8:50 AM

Speaking of likes, Nick also liked this ig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 16, 2023 8:51 AM

R81 Broken link

by Anonymousreply 82June 16, 2023 8:52 AM

This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 16, 2023 8:53 AM

Never mind. Worked the second time. That's sweet of him.

by Anonymousreply 84June 16, 2023 8:54 AM

Nick is impressively low key. If I fucked joe I’d never shut up about it, less because of clout chasing and more because he’s so unbelievably hot

by Anonymousreply 85June 16, 2023 8:55 AM

Going through the Gay Times page now, he liked this one with Joe and Kit from back in April as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 16, 2023 8:56 AM

R86 he manifested that May hookup

by Anonymousreply 87June 16, 2023 8:58 AM

Another Joe and Kit post he liked, from back in February.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 16, 2023 8:58 AM

R88 Kit and joe looked so hot in that interview.joe was legit glowing

by Anonymousreply 89June 16, 2023 8:59 AM

Going to stop scanning now, but one more for good measure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 16, 2023 9:01 AM

R86 I started doing this as well. He liked a post about Kit's Emmy win too. The idea that he manifested a dream threesome with them is so funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 16, 2023 9:03 AM

Kit's coming out also got a like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 16, 2023 9:05 AM

OF Nick is taller than Kit. He can definitely pin Kit against the wall.

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2023 9:05 AM

He does not seem like Kits type based on what little we’ve gleaned so I choose to believe this was a joe focused threesome to perk him up and make him feel absolutely over his ex. Basically envisioning him getting railed so thoroughly by both that he couldn’t walk the next day. Obviously, getting that perfect ass eaten and nipples sucked as well

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2023 9:06 AM

Nick must have fallen all over himself when he met Joe if he was already fan of the show. Weird he didn’t follow them already.

by Anonymousreply 95June 16, 2023 9:08 AM

R88 Wow, the comments and likes on that post. I guess gay gossip and speculation is a crime now.

by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2023 9:09 AM

He doesn't seem to really follow celebs

by Anonymousreply 97June 16, 2023 9:10 AM

R89 They both looked hot and Kit’s voice in that particular clip is the hottest it’s ever sounded.

by Anonymousreply 98June 16, 2023 9:13 AM

Nick is lucky as hell to meet Joe right after he ended a LTR. What are the odds.

by Anonymousreply 99June 16, 2023 9:15 AM

R99 some people truly have all the luck. But honestly seems like a good rebound much as we all say joe can do better. He seems funny, good in bed, down to be a service top, big dick, and not clout chasing. Plus he gives joe shit to wear which we all know is necessary. Nice for a few weeks of fucking and booty calls in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 100June 16, 2023 9:18 AM

R100 and probably potential for regular fuck when he has to head back to ATL for whatever the next project is. Nice to have a local support network…

by Anonymousreply 101June 16, 2023 9:21 AM

He seems like a nice guy. Friends you can rely on to rail you are the best kind of friends.

by Anonymousreply 102June 16, 2023 9:24 AM

R101 always possible next time joe is back in Atlanta it’s with Kit as hulkling and thus his regular fuck needs will already be met. But maybe they’ll all play together

by Anonymousreply 103June 16, 2023 9:24 AM

R100 joe and bash breaking up and him immediately scavenging for kits clothing in DC is so fucking funny

by Anonymousreply 104June 16, 2023 9:25 AM

OF Nick texting Joe he misses his ass and can’t wait for him to come back. That’s too cute.

by Anonymousreply 105June 16, 2023 9:25 AM

R104 Joe is really funny, wearing Nicks clothes in Atl and kits clothes in DC. He really never lacks men around him.

by Anonymousreply 106June 16, 2023 9:28 AM

R105 is there any indication this happened or are you just making it up? Even if you are I completely believe you. I’d miss joes ass too

by Anonymousreply 107June 16, 2023 9:29 AM

R106 he’s fucking cute and has an incredible way of getting men to give him things and pick him up. King of the twinks

by Anonymousreply 108June 16, 2023 9:30 AM

R107 everything is here made up… until it’s suddenly not and hoodiegate happens. A true DL triumph

by Anonymousreply 109June 16, 2023 9:45 AM

People just have wild imaginations.

If OF Nick likes tweets shading exes then he'll be the patron saint of DL HS threads.

by Anonymousreply 110June 16, 2023 9:55 AM

R110 as someone who doesn’t think Bash was riding coattails and thinks he did genuinely love joe a lot, I’ll still die laughing if he likes some passive aggressive tweet about clout chasing minor celebrities

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2023 9:57 AM

Bash has always struck me as a quintessential social butterfly--someone who is extremely outgoing, charismatic, good at networking, ingratiates himself with everyone, but ultimately has trouble maintaining deep, meaningful relationships due to their constant need for attention and social stimulation.

While he may have tons of friends and acquaintances, I always got the sense (judging from his social media) that they're all interchangeable to serve whatever whim or mood he was currently in, until he flitted off to the next group of people. His relationships always appeared like superficial ones to me.

Kit and Joe, however, don't seem like this to me. You see the same friends again and again on their social feeds (at least when they were being more open on social media), and even now, with all their fame, they seem very grounded and connected to the same people before all the HS craziness.

Of course, we'll never know the real reason why Bash and Joe broke up, but if I had to wager a guess, I wouldn't be surprised if Bash simply got bored of Joe and wanted to move on. No real drama. He just wasn't interested anymore.

Social butterflies don't do well with being alone and not being center-stage, which were the very circumstances he was in when dating Joe.

by Anonymousreply 112June 16, 2023 10:02 AM

R111 Oh no. Well I would too. I like Bash though OF Nick liking a tweet calling Joe pretty is enough to make me like him. Bash woulda tweeted/liked something about Kit.

by Anonymousreply 113June 16, 2023 10:03 AM

R110 the tide turn on OF Nick is bringing me great joy. Love sex positive DL gays and less “Joe can do better”. I mean he can but that’s not Nick’s fault - Joe can have his pick

by Anonymousreply 114June 16, 2023 10:04 AM

R114 I think the narrative is switching from “ew joe why” to “Nick seems great but joe can do better because he’s the hottest twink on earth”, the latter being more valid.

by Anonymousreply 115June 16, 2023 10:06 AM

Off topic but seeing a bunch of National a theatre shows announce they’re moving to the West End. Any chance of Bash’s play heading over there?

by Anonymousreply 116June 16, 2023 10:09 AM

The “ew Joe why” stunk of Twitter tbh. What’s wrong with getting railed by a cute 6’4 American blond with a big dick - it’s a great way to spend a few weeks.

R116 I hope so. Sounds like Bash was great in it

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2023 10:12 AM

R116 Not too sure. It seemed to do well, but didn't really light the world on fire. And Eileen is also like100 years old.

and I only thought Joe could do better since OF Nick was too busy fucking everyone else and Joe deserved all the attention. Though he hasn't done any work in ages. Nothing compares to Joe's ass I guess.

by Anonymousreply 118June 16, 2023 10:13 AM

R118 I just know Joe is insanely good in bed

by Anonymousreply 119June 16, 2023 10:16 AM

Joe hooking up with OF Nick showed Bash he had moved on.

Plot twist: But it finally dawned on Kit that Joe is not only hot but has a wild side, so now he’s intrigued. First step, share clothes (like how he had let Maia wear his glasses).

by Anonymousreply 120June 16, 2023 10:22 AM

I do enjoy the commitment to making Joe fucking someone else to be about Joe fucking Kit.

by Anonymousreply 121June 16, 2023 10:28 AM

R121 this is the new reality. I’m into it tbh. I don’t for a moment think they have fucked but it’s a lot of fun to make everything about them dirty. S2 is going to cause such a mess here - can’t wait

by Anonymousreply 122June 16, 2023 10:34 AM

Fame isn't everything

by Anonymousreply 123June 16, 2023 10:46 AM

R122 we’re going to be as bad as TikTok, analyzing them sharing a mic

by Anonymousreply 124June 16, 2023 10:49 AM

As long as nobody thinks they'd be exclusive. Joe deserves all the dick in the world. It's his time.

by Anonymousreply 125June 16, 2023 10:53 AM

I’m very curious to see if bash posts the teaser tomorrow, presuming it’s shared

by Anonymousreply 126June 16, 2023 10:54 AM

R117 i wasn't as dramatic as "ew Joe, why?" but I fully admit that I was worried he would be a clout chaser at first. He seems discreet and overall normal, so I'm not worried anymore.

by Anonymousreply 127June 16, 2023 10:56 AM

R127 that’s fair, tbh I think to me he has kind of a dopey face (hot but doesn’t look smart) but from his twitter he actually is political and has a good sense of humour so I see why Joe would at least tote him along for sightseeing.to echo someone else, they could talk politics and bitch about exes during aftercare in between joe getting fucked

by Anonymousreply 128June 16, 2023 11:00 AM

After us hoping joe and Kit and maybe will would roll through to Harry’s concert together, it’s just Bradley. My disappointment,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 16, 2023 11:02 AM

R124 bring it. If there is even an element of truth I expect DL bitches to pick it up immediately. Joe already carrying around Kit’s jacket indicates we’re going to get a bunch of nonsense to comb through. I welcome the chaos.

R126 I don’t think he will. If he he does he’ll only mention Kit lol

by Anonymousreply 130June 16, 2023 11:10 AM

R127 Was slightly worried about that since I'd brag to everyone I fucked Joe. Joe's not super famous yet, but it would be a story that the guy in MCU and the MC in a gay kids show is fucking OF models in his free time. Right wingers in the US would eat that shit up. I'm assuming he'd know all his business with Bash too. Seems like he's a good dude though.

by Anonymousreply 131June 16, 2023 11:10 AM

Pardon the weird edit but their nonverbal acting was great here and they and David nailed the chemistry and physicality. Joe was particularly fantastic. Looking forward to him being able to flex his skills in Agatha

R130 I’m guessing if he posts it it’ll literally be the clip without further commentary, like joe did with the stills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 16, 2023 11:14 AM

I've never given much of a fuck about Esquire as an outlet, but I hope Kit and Joe skip doing press with them for the rest of their careers:

[quote]If you are in the mood to watch school students fall in love – and it seems some of us never really grow out of this stage – I’d skip Hearstopper and head straight for another Netflix offering, Young Royals. Set at an elite Swedish boarding school – where else would it be set, truly? – the drama follows Prince Wilhelm (Edvin Ryding) as he settles into his miserable settings and attention-guzzling crush, Simon (Omar Rudberg). The show is unafraid to go there in terms of royal dilemmas (pleasingly dramatic and silly) and tender growing pains (likely more relatable). [bold]Its supporting cast also have actual personalities, and even better, its two leading actors can… act.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 16, 2023 11:16 AM

R133 This is so funny, Edvin is the better actor between him and Omar and Joe and Kit are still both better actors than Edvin. YR is also boring as shit even with the higher stakes.

by Anonymousreply 134June 16, 2023 11:18 AM

R133 that author also praised The Idol so not sure I trust his take on TV.

R134 tbh I think Edvin is actually a really strong actor, but Joe and Kit both act circles around Omar. He isn’t bad at all, they’re just that good with a far weaker script.it’s fine if that guy doesn’t like HS but to blame the LEAD acting and not the writing is wild

by Anonymousreply 135June 16, 2023 11:21 AM

R133 I wonder what the boys did to piss Henry off. Shame, it probably puts Esquire out of bounds for awhile. As Pedro Pascals super queer shoot for them has been a recent highlight that’s disappointing.

R135 anyone Praising The Idol is just being deliberately obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 136June 16, 2023 11:26 AM

Author looks like a dark haired twink who is insulting joe? So expect bash will hit him up in the next few days

by Anonymousreply 137June 16, 2023 11:27 AM

Today’s Kit tube spotting, unfortunately no pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 16, 2023 11:30 AM

On top of everything else, the article is poorly written and littered with typos and grammatical mistakes. I suggest joe and kit go to GQ instead. Where they don’t randomly insult them and to paraphrase Henry “even better, its senior culture writers can… write”. Low key shocked they let that print, it seems like such a stupid way to get two rising stars to not talk to your magazine.

Also he describes Its a Sin as a “mawkish AIDS drama” which is not great

by Anonymousreply 139June 16, 2023 11:32 AM

How sure are we that the jacket Joe was holding was Kit’s? (Trust me, I want it to be true.) The shades are obviously almost certainly his (unless Joe bought himself an identical pair which seems unlikely).

by Anonymousreply 140June 16, 2023 11:35 AM

I know that guy did not say Joe and Kit can't act. And imagine recommending Yellowjackets for the gays. It's a great show, but not exactly one I'd say to watch for Pride.

by Anonymousreply 141June 16, 2023 11:35 AM

R140 close to certain personally. We’ve never seen joe own anything similar, Kit had it that weekend but was wearing a different jacket in the pic, and joes tiny ass is always cold as he has said himself.

by Anonymousreply 142June 16, 2023 11:37 AM

R140 It looked like his. And Joe's always cold and didn't look like he had a lot of stuff. He probably already took much of it back home the month before. Though DC weather does not require jackets and sweaters this time of year, even at night.

by Anonymousreply 143June 16, 2023 11:38 AM

R140 I'm about 80% sure. The shades of navy and gray match, as do the buttons.

by Anonymousreply 144June 16, 2023 11:38 AM

I saw a picture on tumblr of Edvin and Omar edited to look like Joe and Kit shirtless in bed. Made me realize HS would never go where YR could.

by Anonymousreply 145June 16, 2023 11:44 AM

Which of kit’s jacket was it?

by Anonymousreply 146June 16, 2023 11:46 AM

The resentment YR fans have about HS will always be amusing, but at the end of the day Kit and Joe aren't the ones being asked about YR and Edvin/Omar constantly, HS is the show getting promo internationally in a big way while YR is ignored, and Kit and Joe are the ones being nominated for and winning awards in both the US and UK.

by Anonymousreply 147June 16, 2023 11:47 AM

R146 Think this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 16, 2023 11:47 AM

R145 the YR sex scenes are pretty accurate to horny teenage boys. They were the only thing I really thought the show did well - they’re Omar’s strongest scenes. He’s quite good at simulated handjobs, so he’s got that I guess

by Anonymousreply 149June 16, 2023 11:52 AM

Kit and Nicholas Galitzine just followed each other on Instagram. Kit also followed Meg Bellamy (who is playing Kate Middleton in The Crown). FWIW, Galitzine seems to be in Italy right now for MFW.

by Anonymousreply 150June 16, 2023 11:54 AM

I think the biggest thing for me with YR is that while Omar is decent and I think the chemistry was p good, Edvin absolutely carried the show and I was distracted by how much stronger he was. While the writing and supporting cast of HS were middling, it was way more of a two hander. Joe and Kit were both extremely strong and the chemistry was phenomenal

by Anonymousreply 151June 16, 2023 11:54 AM

Joe on the IOM with Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 16, 2023 11:54 AM

I’ve seen that jacket in person. Its sleeves were padded and it’s quite warm. I thought DC looked really hot?

by Anonymousreply 153June 16, 2023 11:54 AM

R150 guessing that more or less confirms Kit for MFW. I looked at Galitzine’s Fendi campaign and he’s good looking but not a good model, his face looks dead in the pics.

by Anonymousreply 154June 16, 2023 11:55 AM

Joe openly admitting his attraction to daddies. Proud of him

by Anonymousreply 155June 16, 2023 11:56 AM

R153 It's a bit cooler at night and Joe's already someone that we know layers on. It's already crazy enough to me that he's even carrying a jacket at all when he's wearing a hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 156June 16, 2023 11:57 AM

R162 Joe liking daddies confirmed.

Can't decide if Sam hit a wall or not. The real hobo.

by Anonymousreply 157June 16, 2023 11:57 AM

R153 it is but joe was also wearing a hoodie. I think he’s just cold easily

by Anonymousreply 158June 16, 2023 11:58 AM

R152 Joe continuing to be more liberal with his posting on social media, love that for him (and us).

by Anonymousreply 159June 16, 2023 11:59 AM

Ya know Joe posting his friend on his IG really makes me wonder which of the two between him and Bash wanted to keep things so quiet. I know everyone thought it was Joe, but really makes you think. I get he doesn't want his friends to be bothered though. But seems he's just a lot more free to post his life now.

by Anonymousreply 160June 16, 2023 12:00 PM

R152 No one takes worse photos of Joe Locke than Joe Locke. He’s still looks fucking hot though. Photo screams day beers

by Anonymousreply 161June 16, 2023 12:00 PM

YR’s teen sex scenes are exactly why it is not a hit in the U.S. American is too puritanical for that. The soccer moms of this country will embrace a HEARTSTOPPER or a SCHITT’S CREEK wholeheartedly but if there is actual sex in it they will shy away.

by Anonymousreply 162June 16, 2023 12:00 PM

I really don’t want to read into post breakup freedom and say one was holding the other back when I do think joe is also very private, but it is interesting how much more open he is in a very non messy way (so not just grief rebounding mess) now

by Anonymousreply 163June 16, 2023 12:00 PM

R163 I hate to agree with the anti-Bash twitter morons, but they were a bit right that Joe had no (public) personality when he was with Bash

by Anonymousreply 164June 16, 2023 12:02 PM

R160 Honestly seems like it was Bash at this point. I also doubt Sam ever gave a shit, especially with Kit posting him on Bash's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 165June 16, 2023 12:02 PM

R165 I think Sam gives a shit in that his profile was public pre HS and is now private and joe mentioned a male friend who got thousands of follow requests because Joe tagged him in a story, but I doubt he minds being posted without a tag. Joe and Kit both did for bash’s birthday

by Anonymousreply 166June 16, 2023 12:04 PM

This new version of Joe is going to be so much fun.

by Anonymousreply 167June 16, 2023 12:05 PM

R160 It would be fucked if Bash was perfectly fine with being Joe’s +1 to events like GQ MOTY and the Emmys but thought social media was a bridge too far.

by Anonymousreply 168June 16, 2023 12:09 PM

I will say pre show they were both way more obvious and public so it did seem like a mutual post show decision to be more private

by Anonymousreply 169June 16, 2023 12:10 PM

R167 this version of Joe is really gay. Not in a cute respectable way, but in a fucks men way. Living for it

by Anonymousreply 170June 16, 2023 12:10 PM

I think Joe is committed to promoting the show by making sure people know he’s back. He is lead after all. I’m excited to see all the stuff coming up.

by Anonymousreply 171June 16, 2023 12:11 PM

I had been checking occasionally to see if Kit liked Jonathan’s Milan announcement post and he finally did, think that’s final confirmation on Kit’s attendance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 16, 2023 12:12 PM

Cori and Kizzy are sharing the first few minutes of the show and all the episode titles. Also had superlatives for the characters (not cast) here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 16, 2023 12:13 PM

R169 Yeah,could just be they both didn't want to post anything. They used to post stuff before the DM article about places they'd go even if it was a lot less than it was pre-show. Who knows. Joe could just be more open since he's not in a relationship right now. Though Joe doing a complete 180 the minute they break up makes me question thinking it was always Joe who was more private.

Joe does seem committed to letting people know he's here, he's gay and he's not upset about anything.

by Anonymousreply 174June 16, 2023 12:13 PM

R142 How do we know Kit had the jacket that weekend? Sorry if I’m missing something obvious.

by Anonymousreply 175June 16, 2023 12:14 PM

R173 I wonder of Kizzy answering Nick for the dance question is indicative of how Kit did in the prom episode.

by Anonymousreply 176June 16, 2023 12:17 PM

R175 sorry I guess I made that up actually. But tbh I think the simplest explanation is that joe, as is classic for him, took another man’s clothes, rather than him happening to buy and bring an identical jacket to kits fav jacket.

R173 hilarious that even the cast doesn’t gaf about Alice’s rambling. Nick is canonically a teacher and yet they said Charlie.

Hopefully we get a kissing scene in the first few minutes

by Anonymousreply 177June 16, 2023 12:17 PM

R173

[quote] That’s something stars Corinna Brown and Kizzy Edgell, who play on-screen BFFs Tara and Darcy, can easily agree on.

??? Does netflix watch their own show.

by Anonymousreply 178June 16, 2023 12:18 PM

R171 Joe's been mostly passive about promoting the show for a while (keeps it at simple Story reposts with no commentary). I really think the attitude change is mainly because of the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2023 12:19 PM

R179 Agree. Don't think you post your non-famous friend and I love hot daddies to promote HS.

by Anonymousreply 180June 16, 2023 12:20 PM

Watching the clip you really do see Kit and joes chemistry. Kizzy and cori are both definitely very close off screen and hang out a lot and yet there’s none of the same casual intimacy.

Also hilarious how bad their takes on the characters are. Most likely to keep a secret is Elle who in the damn show told Tao about nick and Charlie? Imogen biggest gossip when she had no clue the girls were together and thought Nick was into her?

by Anonymousreply 181June 16, 2023 12:22 PM

R180 I think you post that to make sure your older ex from IOM knows your home…

by Anonymousreply 182June 16, 2023 12:22 PM

Everyone used to think that it was cause of Joe wanting to be more private that Joe and Bash faded into the background. But now, looking at how open Joe has been since the break-up, I'm more and more leaning towards it having been cause of Bash not having been explicitly out.

by Anonymousreply 183June 16, 2023 12:23 PM

This comparison cracked me up. Also now remembering bash replying to Kit’s IG story with one of his own while literally cropping joe out whilst on IOM. I didn’t mind their privacy but so weird how quick he was to publicly reply to Kit. Though I guess to be fair Kit and bash are close

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 16, 2023 12:24 PM

R176 From the little we’ve seen of his dancing I think Kit clears the rest of the guys, so I believe it. Not sure about how he does stacked up against the girls.

by Anonymousreply 185June 16, 2023 12:24 PM

R182 Joe was fucking daddies at 16-17? Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 186June 16, 2023 12:25 PM

R185 disagree, I think it’s clearly Will. Bash dances like nobody is watching but sadly for him they are. I think joe and Kit dancing together at the Joe Lycett pride event was cute and I can see them being way more comfortable being over the top together

by Anonymousreply 187June 16, 2023 12:26 PM

R187 I’m welcome to evaluate more evidence, but that video of Will dancing to Haddaway didn’t inspire much confidence in me. He seems like he has fun, though!

by Anonymousreply 188June 16, 2023 12:28 PM

R174 I do like bash and feel bad the thread bags on him but think it’s funny that Joe just living his life post breakup triggered Bash (understandably) but also his friend and sister enough to make them unfollow

by Anonymousreply 189June 16, 2023 12:28 PM

R187 Kit’s dad dancing didn’t either, I thought Will was a bit more fluid. Though tbh they’re all pretty shit. Joe seems very aware of this

by Anonymousreply 190June 16, 2023 12:29 PM

R186 Daddies unconfirmed but he mentioned in the GQ article that he had situation that made him relate to CMBYN when he was around 16 - I built my narrative on that

by Anonymousreply 191June 16, 2023 12:31 PM

R189 Minus Nell, who is supporting Bash but not unfollowing Joe (yet) And I wonder if Bash is contemplating how to get rid of all the Joe on his IG

And the best dancer is Cori and the guys are all bad.

by Anonymousreply 192June 16, 2023 12:31 PM

I agree with Kit being the best out of the men, he seems to have the best control over the movement of his limbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 16, 2023 12:32 PM

R191 it happened when he was 14 I thought? If he was fucking daddies then that was legit predatory and sadly not something I can root for. I think people overthought his dalliance point and over related it to the movie. He probably had a fling with another teenager

by Anonymousreply 194June 16, 2023 12:33 PM

Have we ever had a young gay actor who is as out and confident as Joe? This feels new and exciting. He is a in a really unique spot here. He’s going to be massive once the MCU fans adopt him.

by Anonymousreply 195June 16, 2023 12:35 PM

I like the stubble Joe has going on.

by Anonymousreply 196June 16, 2023 12:39 PM

R195 I don't think so. Even older gay actors don't like discussing their sexuality and think it's a personal matter. Gen Z also seem less likely to just flat out come out and label themselves even if they are very very gay instead go with the whole sexuality is fluid thing.

And not to pile on Bash for the millionth time, but do wonder if it was weird for someone who is so unapologetically gay to date someone who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 197June 16, 2023 12:43 PM

R194 okay well now I feel terrible about a joke I made about signally his ex. I hope it’s obvious that’s not what I meant - I hadn’t given it much thought tbh

by Anonymousreply 198June 16, 2023 12:45 PM

Alice and Patrick were the only ones to like Connor's post yesterday, taking this as a sign that the rest of the cast sided with Joe purely for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 199June 16, 2023 12:46 PM

If we get Joe slamming Kit into lockers to kiss Nick tomorrow I will forgive Netflix for all of their sins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 16, 2023 12:48 PM

If it were a photo of himself I'd buy it, but it's basically an ad. Need more proof even for my delusional mind.

by Anonymousreply 201June 16, 2023 12:48 PM

R199 I’ll probably have to walk this back and feel mean for it if Connor ends up being neutral but if the worst joe has to worry about is bash’s sister, random friend, and an unemployed actor not liking him he’s fine. But also really don’t think Alice is team anyone, especially bash. She posted about his play and then reposted joes post, but also she is still close with mason dever who was legit a full on dick to bash online

by Anonymousreply 202June 16, 2023 12:49 PM

R202 Who is the unemployed actor? Bash? Harsh! And Alice is team herself

by Anonymousreply 203June 16, 2023 12:51 PM

R203 Connor, bash firstly is doing well career wise and secondly I think can be excused for being petty or upset given he’s actually in the breakup. It’s family and friends I think need to keep it together a bit

by Anonymousreply 204June 16, 2023 12:52 PM

Joe looks good with some stubble wow.

by Anonymousreply 205June 16, 2023 12:55 PM

Inadvertent Joe/Kit shipping tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 16, 2023 12:57 PM

Now that I’ve settled into my crack theory that Kit won’t thirst comment for joe because he’s actually too horny for him, going to need tobie and will to step it up on joes posts instead. Call him a fuckable twink or say he looks breedable, boys

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2023 12:58 PM

R198 nah didn’t take it that way, I only remember because I was so curious about his love life pre bash so when he mentioned it I calculated the age he would’ve been and concluded he probably meant a less rated R and smaller age gap thing than CMBYN

by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2023 1:00 PM

R202 at the time I thought Alice’s “he was wonderful” sounded more like a kiss goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2023 1:04 PM

Good thing it'll be a Nick and Charlie scene we'll get to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2023 1:09 PM

Patrick at least more or less confirming what we thought, a nick and Charlie scene. Guessing they’re redoing the opening sequence from s1 of Charlie walking in excited to meet his bf, except this time it’s nick who wants to see him and tells him he came out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 16, 2023 1:09 PM

Kit with fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 16, 2023 1:12 PM

R209 Alice and Joe and Bash already seemed to cool off, there's zero chance she's ever taking Bash's side in anything. It would mess with the thing she actually cares about, which is shilling HS over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 213June 16, 2023 1:13 PM

R212 he’s hot. He and joe have the nicest chests. I want to see them fuck, or at least see them shirtless together with joe climbing him like a tree

by Anonymousreply 214June 16, 2023 1:14 PM

R212 He looks hot but the Carhartt jacket shoved between his legs is cracking me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 16, 2023 1:14 PM

R215 he looks like he’s straight out of the gym. One of them is gripping onto him like crazy - I don’t care how good tempered you are, being touched like that by strangers must get off putting

by Anonymousreply 216June 16, 2023 1:20 PM

Patrick liked this tweet, confirming it’s the scene everyone thinks it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 16, 2023 1:28 PM

R215 I wish I knew what Kit looked like. I feel like he looks different in every picture. I just want to meet him and Joe and see them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 218June 16, 2023 1:33 PM

R218 really? I think Kit looks more or less the same - hot, great bone structure with somewhat softer features which is why he sometimes looks a little younger. Bash and Will, always look p much the same to me. Joe is the one I can’t get a handle on. He always looks hot regardless tho

by Anonymousreply 219June 16, 2023 1:35 PM

Starting the rumor that OF Nick is flying to see Joe (he’s clearly not)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 16, 2023 1:41 PM

Do we know at what time the Tudum thing will be released?

by Anonymousreply 221June 16, 2023 2:25 PM

R221 This should tell you the time the event starts in your time zone, I don’t think they’ve announced a specific Heartstopper time yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 16, 2023 2:33 PM

In one day and 5 hours from now.

by Anonymousreply 223June 16, 2023 2:33 PM

I’d bet that Heartstopper will be right at the end cos they know many people will be watching for that.

by Anonymousreply 224June 16, 2023 2:36 PM

Am I reading too much into this or does this mean we’ll get a kiss tomorrow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 16, 2023 3:05 PM

R225 I think it's more likely than not. The scene in the comics is Nick sneaking up on Charlie, telling him that he came out to his mom, and then Charlie giving him a well-done kiss.

by Anonymousreply 226June 16, 2023 3:08 PM

Charlie will slam Nick against the wall and they kiss.

by Anonymousreply 227June 16, 2023 3:10 PM

This one loves to whine about lesbian representation but only posts Nick and Charlie on her page. So fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 16, 2023 3:14 PM

If they cut right before the kiss…

by Anonymousreply 229June 16, 2023 3:15 PM

R229 I think sadly this will be the case.

by Anonymousreply 230June 16, 2023 3:18 PM

The open shipping is actually so funny. But joes cute flustered laugh is very Charlie. The chemistry and increased confidence in acting performance will make this season so good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 16, 2023 3:21 PM

People have bene openly shipping them for 2 years. It's just now DL decided to get in on it too

by Anonymousreply 232June 16, 2023 3:23 PM

R232 I wouldn’t say that - agreed that DL have stepped it up, but the general shipping was always quite mild, on Twitter at least. Instead, people would scream about how they’re platonic BFFs.

by Anonymousreply 233June 16, 2023 3:24 PM

R232 not on twitter, there were a lot of comments that were thinly veiled but would cover it up with “platonically” or “platonic soulmates”. Now there’s no such guise

by Anonymousreply 234June 16, 2023 3:24 PM

MCU fans only care that Joe's wearing this shirt in the hot daddy story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 16, 2023 3:27 PM

R231 that’s the exchange that looked like they’re working on something else but couldn’t reveal.

by Anonymousreply 236June 16, 2023 3:28 PM

R231 Joe's laughs when he's with Kit go a long way in fueling the shipping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 16, 2023 3:30 PM

R235 I didn’t clock that. Still so thrilled for joe. He’s so insanely successful

by Anonymousreply 238June 16, 2023 3:30 PM

R235 I bet you his mom or one of his friends got him that to celebrate him being done with Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 239June 16, 2023 3:31 PM

R231 Joe is so cute, I don't understand Bash if he broke up with him. I just want to grab him by the neck and slam him up against the wall.

by Anonymousreply 240June 16, 2023 3:46 PM

Speaking of the guys dancing, this is still cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 16, 2023 3:54 PM

R241 Another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 16, 2023 4:09 PM

And Joe spinning Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 16, 2023 4:12 PM

Bash is in the movie trailer. I think he’ll share it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 16, 2023 4:12 PM

R244 didn’t realise he had to do the movie in an Italian accent

by Anonymousreply 245June 16, 2023 4:14 PM

R244 Will he share the tudum event?

by Anonymousreply 246June 16, 2023 4:15 PM

R244 Bit weird seeing that since he’s underaged, but I like his accent. He was a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 247June 16, 2023 4:15 PM

If he shares the film I think he’ll have to share Tudum or it’ll be a bad look. But maybe he’s still on his Sm break (minus posting for rhea and thirst liking that twink pic)

by Anonymousreply 248June 16, 2023 4:16 PM

R242 Not to be belabor the point, but compare Joe and Kit holding hands and dancing together versus Will and Yaz kind of dancing in front of each other.

by Anonymousreply 249June 16, 2023 4:16 PM

Patrick also liked this, so guessing they’ll open with nick walking in like Charlie did instead and then the locker kiss scene. Would’ve preferred charlie walking in for the parallel but cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 16, 2023 4:18 PM

R244 I wonder what took them seven years to release it. Was it because of Carrie Fisher’s death?

I’ll watch it for her and Bash. I didn’t know they shot it in Italy and that he plays an Italian.

by Anonymousreply 251June 16, 2023 4:20 PM

I love Carrie Fisher. They said they had to wait 7 years because of the VFX and then Covid happened. But the movie looks like it’s made for TV though.

by Anonymousreply 252June 16, 2023 4:22 PM

R251 The article yesterday said it was because of her death, COVID lockdowns, and the visual effects.

by Anonymousreply 253June 16, 2023 4:22 PM

VFX are much better now than they were 7 years ago. If there were scenes that Carrie Fisher was in that needed to be redone after her death, they could probably do it relatively well using VFX now, but it would have been more difficult at the time of her death.

by Anonymousreply 254June 16, 2023 4:37 PM

Oh my GOD, this is the guy that took all of the pictures of Kit and Joe under the Come Together sign, HE SHOWED THEM TO BASH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 16, 2023 5:06 PM

I’m dying of secondhand embarrassment, the pictures for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 16, 2023 5:07 PM

Bash got his hair cut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 16, 2023 5:09 PM

Bash truly is a brilliant actor, because he had to be dying inside but was nothing but charming and pleasant externally.

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2023 5:10 PM

R255 I'm sorry, I know I'm an asshole, but I can't stop laughing at this. He's never going to be able to escape his more famous ex. No one would do this to Joe with Bash pictures.

by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2023 5:11 PM

R255 This is cracking me up so bad for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2023 5:18 PM

R259 Bash taking a social media break only for people to end up showing him pictures of Joe in person. You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2023 5:18 PM

R257 He’s looking great but I miss the scruff.

by Anonymousreply 262June 16, 2023 5:24 PM

That is truly one of the most unfortunate hilarious things I’ve ever heard. He’s looking really good though. Tbh since the breakup they’d looked nothing but great, both of them

by Anonymousreply 263June 16, 2023 5:35 PM

If I believed in karma this would be undeniable proof that Bash did the dumping. Incredible stuff.

by Anonymousreply 264June 16, 2023 5:38 PM

Bash looks hot. I wonder what he was doing in Soho.

by Anonymousreply 265June 16, 2023 5:38 PM

R264 I don’t normally believe in karma, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being the one ending something that isn’t working. But as someone who thinks he did the dumping and he’s pissed joe moved on so fast, it’s a little fucking hilarious. Hope it didn’t shake him too badly though

by Anonymousreply 266June 16, 2023 5:39 PM

I’m sorry, if I broke up with my boyfriend, we weren’t on great terms, and someone showed me this specific pic of him looking hot at pride with a mutual, I’d kill myself. Waiting for joes insta or finsta to get some more retaliatory unfollows tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 16, 2023 5:41 PM

Meanwhile one of the joebash updates account runners is getting palpably more pissed at joe (which is so funny as she’s also 8 years older than him). That account is not long for this world

by Anonymousreply 268June 16, 2023 5:43 PM

R268 What are they doing/saying?

by Anonymousreply 269June 16, 2023 5:45 PM

R267 I need someone to run the odds on the chances that the person that took some of the most couple-y and happy pictures of Joe and Kit at Pride in the United States would then go on to run into Bash the following week. And would then show Bash the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 270June 16, 2023 5:47 PM

R269 Every time a joe pic comes out she’s Been trying to remain the same level of hyped to look fair I guess but is not pulling it off, and todays story she just posted with “Joe…lol”. Probably thinks he’s being disrespectful idk. Then posted the fan pic of bash several times crying over how good he looked. Tbf he does look great and I’m glad he has some loyal stans

by Anonymousreply 271June 16, 2023 5:47 PM

R270 it’s why I have to believe the person unthread who said it must be the workings of karma. You’d have to be far far more cosmically unlucky than bash to get your heart broken and then be confronted by those pics

by Anonymousreply 272June 16, 2023 5:49 PM

R271 That IG Story was about the 7,000th nail in the coffin for them. Joe would not be posting about loving hot dads if he was still in a relationship or considering returning to one.

by Anonymousreply 273June 16, 2023 5:52 PM

R273 oh no I agree. And tbf I don’t really 1. Care about twitter fans 2. Think either joe or bash are being disrespectful. Joe very low key posted a new hookup in a SFW pic, posted a story about liking hot dads, archived some pics, and has been enjoying life. Bash has thirst followed and liked another dark haired twink and presumably unfollowed joe. Mildly petty but nothing bad post breakup really. Just thought I’d update since that specific account we e been wondering about

by Anonymousreply 274June 16, 2023 5:54 PM

R274 You're forgetting Bash bitching about Joe behind the scenes which has led to many from Bash's clan unfollowing Joe.

Waiting to see what Bash's bitching will lead to today.

by Anonymousreply 275June 16, 2023 5:57 PM

Someone spotting joe around the IOM. Tbf she’s not wrong but is forgetting the contingent of gay men on DL who would either get hard or pass out at the prospect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 16, 2023 5:58 PM

does anyone have any idea of where this could be? Will & Kit spotted together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 16, 2023 6:01 PM

R275 Maybe Billy got pissed at Joe for unliking his IG post.

by Anonymousreply 278June 16, 2023 6:05 PM

I do think it’s funny that fans a bit more out of the loop are seeing the post on the left as cute innocent joe and the one on the right as gay risky joe when in the left he was wearing his hookups clothing coming home from being railed. She’s not wrong about the duality though. He gives me cute aggression. I want to pick him up to carry him around and also fuck him against a wall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 16, 2023 6:08 PM

He looks great but that is the tightest smile of all time. He looks like he was dying inside which I can fully believe

by Anonymousreply 280June 16, 2023 6:13 PM

R277 interesting, wonder who the woman with them is

by Anonymousreply 281June 16, 2023 6:14 PM

R277 A dinner Conde Nast hosted at The Dorchester. Here are the pictures in full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 16, 2023 6:16 PM

R282 that’s really cool. Also answers my question above, they were talking to the girl who played Vanessa in Little Mermaid

by Anonymousreply 283June 16, 2023 6:18 PM

R281 Jessica Alexander, she plays Human Ursula in the new live action Little Mermaid.

by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2023 6:19 PM

I wonder how much Kit and Will actually hang out - I reckon it's quite a lot. Although whenever Kit is spotted in public, he always seems to be alone. I guess they probably meet at each other's houses etc.

by Anonymousreply 285June 16, 2023 6:20 PM

R285 they both live in croydon so probably hang out there a fair bit. But not being in London proper, they’re helped by the fact that people are fairly fond of “hometown boys” and bother them less. Guessing it’s the same reason Joe isn’t often photographed in IOM despite being its most famous inhabitant

by Anonymousreply 286June 16, 2023 6:22 PM

I wonder what will happen with the Conde nast connection once EE leaves british vogue. I would think that Kit would continue to get invited to events still but depends on if they go a whole new direction with the magazine

by Anonymousreply 287June 16, 2023 6:25 PM

R286 True, although I wouldn't be surprised if Kit's moved out of Croydon and into more central London by now. He said in the gym video that he wouldn't be there for much longer, and now would be the ideal time to move, before season 2 promo and filming season 3 starts. I'm just so curious if he'll move in with a friend or on his own. He seems comfortable with his own company.

by Anonymousreply 288June 16, 2023 6:25 PM

R287 I tend to think Kit and Yaz (and in the future, joe) will still be invited to things while their careers are doing well. They like to diversify ages to draw in younger audiences, they’re more “reputable” than influencers, and they’re all queer.

by Anonymousreply 289June 16, 2023 6:27 PM

Looking around to find more information on this dinner, the Global VP (Creative) for Conde Nast gave a speech mentioning "great collaborators." Also, is that Andrew Scott next to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 16, 2023 6:29 PM

Did some story hopping on the event, here’s a bit of kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 16, 2023 6:30 PM

Pretty sure Kit is talking to Andrew Scott in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 16, 2023 6:31 PM

I’m happy joes back home but excited for him to be in London so he can actually go to these things as well

by Anonymousreply 293June 16, 2023 6:32 PM

Also, guessing bash got a haircut and freshened up partly because the play is done but partly because he’s going to PFW. If as I suspect he and joe are at the same shows, how awkward

by Anonymousreply 294June 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Time will tell, he could just have wanted to cut off all the hair he had to keep for the play. He is looking amazing though. What a treat for that guy to bump into him in Soho.

by Anonymousreply 295June 16, 2023 6:37 PM

R287 I don't get the impression that Enninful is the one within Conde fostering the relationships with the Heartstopper cast, he's enough of a fame whore that I think he mostly cares about the biggest names.

by Anonymousreply 296June 16, 2023 6:39 PM

R296

I thought it would have been him but i guess your right.

by Anonymousreply 297June 16, 2023 6:40 PM

R282 One of my favorite things about Kit as an actor and a person in general is how expressive his face is.

by Anonymousreply 298June 16, 2023 6:43 PM

Poor Bash. This summer will be hell for him. Heartstopper will be everywhere. Fans are gonna come up to him more and ask him about Joe. I would hate my life if I were him. Hopefully, he can take a vacay in Greece and forget about his famous ex.

by Anonymousreply 299June 16, 2023 6:48 PM

R299 on the off chance he didn’t end it, his life sucks rn. if he did end it, sort of sucks but a little funny. It’s always going to be like this till he books something bigger or distances himself from the show though so he’ll need to learn to play nice and at least pretend not to hate joe for now

by Anonymousreply 300June 16, 2023 6:50 PM

R297 My suspicion is that it's Adam Baidawi at British GQ that advocates the most for the cast within Conde. The only cast member that EE follows is Yaz, so he probably only really cares about her. Will was in British Vogue recently and EE didn't bother following him.

by Anonymousreply 301June 16, 2023 6:50 PM

I'm crying at this blatant attempt at shit-stirring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2023 7:14 PM

R302 that person is a total dick and hates bash. Wish they’d stay out of it. They got what they wanted, a breakup, so leave them both alone

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2023 7:18 PM

R302 Looking at their profile they seem completely obsessed with Joe/Kit.

by Anonymousreply 304June 16, 2023 7:21 PM

I’ve seen a number of couples taking pictures in Charlie’s room at the Tudum thing, kind of cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305June 16, 2023 7:24 PM

R133 That guy has a pretty good list of recommendations but I don't get why he had to mention Heartstopper at all. This is supposed to be a list of queer TV shows he liked so why is he bitching about heartstopper? I'm not a big fan of the show either (alice is not the strongest writer) but the last sentence about kit and joe's acting was so gratuitous. Wonder what this is about.

by Anonymousreply 306June 16, 2023 7:25 PM

R306 given how badly written it is - not even being bitter, multiple glaring errors and typos - I’m guessing this wasn’t reviewed by an editor. Anyone with editorial discretion would be very likely to cut that comparison and even the one calling It’s a Sin a mawkish drama, to avoid pissing off fans and burning bridges with actors.

by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2023 7:28 PM

Bash’s new potential rebound Charlie posted something on his stories today @ ing “Paris friends”. If bash brings him to Paris for a rebound or booty call during fashion week the messiness of it all will fascinate me. I recognize there is about a .1% chance of this happening

by Anonymousreply 308June 16, 2023 7:41 PM

No way that he hasn’t already hooked up with someone in London. I’m sure he’s keeping busy since he’s never online. That would be very funny R308.

by Anonymousreply 309June 16, 2023 7:46 PM

This made me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 16, 2023 7:49 PM

R309 tbh not sure. His behaviour is making me think he’s still bothered which in my experience is a pre rebound feeling

by Anonymousreply 311June 16, 2023 7:49 PM

R303 I didn't realize (not familiar with the account, only saw the tweet because I went back to see the train wreck again), but it's not surprising given what they're trying to do.

R292 Just remembered Kit mentioning Andrew Scott before as a dream acting partner. I really admire his ability to collect his favorites.

R308 I would say that the cast would definitely drop Bash if he did that, but Joe himself might not even care at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 16, 2023 7:51 PM

R309 maybe he’s practicing the art of meditation offline since he apparently spent 2 weeks doing that in march instead of just taking a fun trip or visiting joe. I hope he enjoyed it genuinely, but so random

by Anonymousreply 313June 16, 2023 7:52 PM

R310 That broader chest is a gift to humanity.

by Anonymousreply 314June 16, 2023 7:55 PM

Can this creepy old bitch stop being a dick to joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 16, 2023 7:58 PM

R315 She needs to concentrate on Bash and move on from Joe. Joe has a ton of fans and will be fine without her "support," Bash needs the ones he can get. I also notice she's using Kit for clout now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 16, 2023 8:03 PM

R316 ofc she is. Not so sure what’s so undignified about using an IG filter and discreetly archiving pics but there you are

by Anonymousreply 317June 16, 2023 8:04 PM

R316 Must be so weird for them. They've been basically joined at the hip since Joe was 17.

by Anonymousreply 318June 16, 2023 8:06 PM

A couple of different scoopers (Toast, Grace) are teasing something regarding the YA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 16, 2023 8:09 PM

You gotta feel for Bash. He's never escaping his ex.

by Anonymousreply 320June 16, 2023 8:11 PM

Do we have to bring attention to Twitter nutjobs here. I don't see the reason to post what obsessed fans tweeting about to DL, it's already on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 321June 16, 2023 8:12 PM

R319 The YA?

by Anonymousreply 322June 16, 2023 8:14 PM

Sorry ignore me, just seen the replies.

by Anonymousreply 323June 16, 2023 8:15 PM

Nell unfollowed someone and still has not unfollowed Joe. I dunno, makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 324June 16, 2023 8:20 PM

R315 Joe and Bash shippers like this weirdo need to start focusing on Bash instead of shading Joe. Bash is about to become irrelevant now that he's no longer associated with Joe so he would really appreciate their support y'know.

by Anonymousreply 325June 16, 2023 8:21 PM

R319 if they move the young avengers up I’d really take it as a bit of confidence in Joe’s work. Obviously Kate Bishop was really popular with fans but Ironheart didn’t set the world on fire in Wakanda Forever. Also it sounds like it’s a project that would centre a lot on Joe or at least be driven by Wiccans actions

by Anonymousreply 326June 16, 2023 8:21 PM

R324 I guess never say never but Nell is a professional. She’s 23? 24? I’m sure she feels bad for bash and isn’t exactly going to be having one on one dinners with joe anytime soon but she’s likely not unfollowing a rising star in the industry due to some hurt feelings about a breakup

by Anonymousreply 327June 16, 2023 8:23 PM

R324 She won't unfollow if Bash is still following him on main. I think if Bash ever unfollows (unlikely) Joe on main, she and Bash's other friends will have a reason to.

by Anonymousreply 328June 16, 2023 8:25 PM

R328 to be fair I genuinely don’t know these people at all but even if he did, burning that bridge in such a connections oriented field with someone who’s hit career heights in a year that none of them have matched in over 10 would be so, so stupid. Not saying you’re wrong, just saying they’d be dumb for it

by Anonymousreply 329June 16, 2023 8:26 PM

Neither has any other family members or friends of Bash's. The cousins he was at dinner with yesterday still follow Joe. He probably hasn't really talked much about Joe or the breakup to family or friends.

Maybe Joe blocked Billy making him not follow him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 330June 16, 2023 8:27 PM

R330 doubt he blocked billy on his main rather than finsta. Think it’s a good old fashioned unfolllow.

I think chances are good he’s talked or bitched about the breakup, as is pretty normal (I’m sure Joe has too) and those who had particularly strong feelings unfollowed. His immediate family and billy. Maybe billy never really liked joe or something

by Anonymousreply 331June 16, 2023 8:33 PM

Something pissed Joe off for him to unlike Billy's post.

by Anonymousreply 332June 16, 2023 8:35 PM

Billy still follows his finsta (assuming because he just forgot about it, he's barely on IG) and Joe's main never followed Billy, so didn't block.

R327 Oh yeah, I get that. But it's pretty obvious you can tell Joe did nothing wrong. If Bash ended up and is dealing with the consequences of springing a breakup on Joe, I guess that's how it works for him now. For anyone who knows him he's gonna be associated with HS or Joe until he gets something bigger, which might take a long time.

by Anonymousreply 333June 16, 2023 8:37 PM

R326 I think the move up was inevitable after their Phase’s big bad ended up being a piece of shit. I think they’re waiting to see how Majors’s trial plays out and now they also have the mess with Huerta to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 334June 16, 2023 8:41 PM

R330 Joe never followed Billy back so that was a unfollow from Billy's end. Can't block someone from our following list you never followed now could we?

by Anonymousreply 335June 16, 2023 8:43 PM

R334 true. Probably best for Marvel to move away from centring on straight men tbh Such liabilities lol (but also, actually true)

by Anonymousreply 336June 16, 2023 8:47 PM

R334 agreed but also agree with the person who said this shows confidence in Joe. Having younger avengers is a huge money maker and draw (Spider-Man for instance), but the dynamic between the younger and older avengers is key for that. Everyone loved Peter and Tony, for instance. Not saying they made the whole decision based on Joe in Agatha, but seeing his banter and ability to make compelling relationships with older characters onscreen can’t hurt

by Anonymousreply 337June 16, 2023 8:47 PM

Wiccan has the potential to be huge.

Sounds like something really exciting is going to be announced. Do wonder if Joe goes to SDCC in july. MCU has a panel and there's a high chance they show something Agatha related. They showed clips of Loki at a con before while it was still filming.

by Anonymousreply 338June 16, 2023 8:56 PM

R338 If SAG strikes no actors will be allowed to go to SDCC (it would be considered crossing the picket line), so it depends on how that goes.

by Anonymousreply 339June 16, 2023 8:58 PM

R335 You actually can (by going on their page and blocking then unblocking, that forces an unfollow), but if Joe cared that much he would have done that when he took back the like. And if he doesn't care enough to unfollow Steph or whoever else, he's not going to care enough to boot Billy.

by Anonymousreply 340June 16, 2023 9:12 PM

R340 him not unfollowing bash, billy, or Steph is so mysterious to me. I highly doubt he hasn’t noticed.

by Anonymousreply 341June 16, 2023 9:13 PM

R308 Slow, but maybe rebound Charlie is from Paris, so wouldn't be Bash bringing him to Paris for a hookup but the other way around. I would live for the messiness of him just replacing Joe with another twink he can show off and take to events for a time.

R339 That would be complete shit.

by Anonymousreply 342June 16, 2023 9:15 PM

R342 pretty sure he lives in NY, so it would be them meeting in Paris if anything. Do agree with the person above that while I’m sure everyone is neutral and fine with them both rebounding, rebounding in joes face at PFW might turn a few off a bit

by Anonymousreply 343June 16, 2023 9:17 PM

He went to school there, but was born in Paris and lives there part time. I know too many things about random twinks and OF models thank to Joe and Bash

by Anonymousreply 344June 16, 2023 9:18 PM

R341 I honestly think the breakup took a weight off his shoulders and he just doesn't give enough of a fuck to do anything beyond a minimal purge of posts. Even his purge on his public account was the bare minimum, just the post at the top.

by Anonymousreply 345June 16, 2023 9:21 PM

R345 it being a weight off is also mysterious for me, though. He seemed so so invested until literally the days after the play. I know we all pretty much think he got dumped, but you’d think he’d be pissier or messier about it. Really admire his restraint

by Anonymousreply 346June 16, 2023 9:25 PM

Joe and Kit stans and the ones who dislike Bash are enjoying this tweet a lot. Not going to lie, to some extent I am too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 16, 2023 9:25 PM

As we all guessed, joe sucks dick like a champ and OF Nick is missing it. No wonder Bash seems so pissed about the breakup, I’d miss those lips and that ass too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 16, 2023 9:26 PM

Bash looked so good today. That interaction must’ve been a bit awkward but I’m sure he was a good sport.

by Anonymousreply 349June 16, 2023 9:27 PM

R346 Being in a relationship with someone who isn't explicitly out is tough. Especially for someone like Joe who is out and proud. That could also be why Joe seems way more carefree and open now.

by Anonymousreply 350June 16, 2023 9:27 PM

R347 Poor guy answering earnestly to the shit-stirring.

by Anonymousreply 351June 16, 2023 9:29 PM

R350 It's hard for me to imagine that isn't a factor at this point. He started posting more openly and explicitly in terms of his sexuality as soon as that relationship ended (about himself with the slut story, with Kit with the sign story, with Sam with the hot dads filter today).

by Anonymousreply 352June 16, 2023 9:32 PM

Also trying to make a relationship work is hard. I can buy Bash isn't great at communicating. I know we'll never know, but nobody 6 months ago would have believed Bash would rather hang out in Japan for weeks meditating instead of Joe and only spend a couple days with him around the anniversary.

Sometimes you feel better when you get out of it even if you love the person. I can also see just the relationship stressing both of them out in general.

by Anonymousreply 353June 16, 2023 9:36 PM

r353 tbh the Japan thing never really set off any alarms for me till post breakup, but then the billy element confirmed something about Japan came up. Whether it was a big fight about it, bash doing the trip in the first place because he was starting to have doubts, bash saying he and billy both agreed the relationship wasn’t working - something came up. And not to blame bash because to be clear I don’t think he “did” anything specific and bad like cheating, but something about the situation made him decide very fast after being broken up with that he was 100% done, which is unusual so young and after so long together. To be a fly on the wall

by Anonymousreply 354June 16, 2023 9:39 PM

If things were tense between them for a while and Joe was really trying to do everything he could to make it work, I can actually understand feeling a sense of relief not long after getting dumped. Obviously, it always sucks to feel rejected. But when I’ve been in relationships that weren’t working, I’ve felt a ton of relief and general lightness when they’re over. That combined with Joe finally having some time off work after doing back to back projects for a solid year, he’s probably the least stressed he’s been in ages.

by Anonymousreply 355June 16, 2023 9:39 PM

R354 to clarify my last sentence - something made *joe* decide

by Anonymousreply 356June 16, 2023 9:41 PM

As much as I look forward to their acting and hot scenes, I also really hope they include moments like this in the show. Joe is pretty sickeningly cute and can definitely pull off the happy cherubic Charlie face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 16, 2023 9:45 PM

I think being broken up would make a guy decide to move on pretty quickly personally.

R355 Yeah, also hooking up with someone fun and being true to yourself also helps since you can soon come to the conclusion you weren't the problem. Joe knows he's hot as fuck, is smart and funny and Bash not being interested anymore doesn't matter.

Whatever it was, Joe's obviously at peace with the situation

by Anonymousreply 358June 16, 2023 9:48 PM

I can't imagine how good the facial acting is going to be now that they're closer to each other and the chemistry's shot up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 16, 2023 10:00 PM

R359 joes bone structure is actually beautiful

by Anonymousreply 360June 16, 2023 10:01 PM

Continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361June 16, 2023 10:01 PM

R361 kits a great actor so not downplaying his performance but instinctively staring at joes lips sounds incredibly natural

by Anonymousreply 362June 16, 2023 10:06 PM

R362 The acting part is the part where he pulls his eyes up and away.

by Anonymousreply 363June 16, 2023 10:13 PM

R361 Love the boys but I'm tired of looking at these scenes. I don't know how the show managed to keep such a long momentum with only 4 hours of content.

by Anonymousreply 364June 16, 2023 10:39 PM

It helps that Joe and Kit are more interesting than the show for fans.

by Anonymousreply 365June 16, 2023 11:15 PM

R361 Nick Nelson’s signature move being staring at Charlie’s lips is perfect example of how Kit made a hollow character believable. Ofc Nick was obsessed with those lips

by Anonymousreply 366June 16, 2023 11:29 PM

R366 agreed. They made such good little character choices. The flustered and breathless charlie giggle was another one. Alice got so fucking lucky with them

by Anonymousreply 367June 16, 2023 11:35 PM

R112 I keep going back to this comment because it sounds like one of the readings on this whole situation that rings truest to me. It's not something I really realized until you laid it all out like this.

by Anonymousreply 368June 16, 2023 11:37 PM

It's a good comment.

though if I flew across the world and my BF told me he was bored of me I might have to kill him, so Joe is remarkably restrained. tbh, that's why I keep saying Bash is gonna date someone less famous so he can get all the attention and not be known as the guy who tags along. Not meaning it in a shady way but some people just want to be the main character.

by Anonymousreply 369June 16, 2023 11:44 PM

I'll never get tired of this kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 16, 2023 11:45 PM

R370 I always go back and forth between this and the hallway one as my favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 16, 2023 11:48 PM

The hallway one is my absolute favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 16, 2023 11:50 PM

I’ve come around to the need for attention theory for Joe and Bash. Particularly if progressing young avengers is sooner than expected. If Bash was already feeling kind of over it and Joe came home with news that straight after S3 filming he was heading back to ATL, I can see anyone saying ‘fuck that’. Sad but not unexpected in their industry

by Anonymousreply 373June 16, 2023 11:52 PM

R372 It's Bash's favorite scene too. Maybe not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 374June 16, 2023 11:53 PM

R371

[quote]nick nelson being hungry for charlie spring

Not wrong. Do you guys remember when people on here would argue that Kit was clearly straight because he wasn’t into the kisses? One of the funniest things I’ve read on here.

by Anonymousreply 375June 16, 2023 11:57 PM

I don't know how actors can do this in front of a crew of 20+ people. In one interview, when Alice said her favorite scene was the first Nick and Charlie kiss, you could see Joe was uncomfortable. I know she created that show and they're friends with her but she still gives me older-woman-obsessed-with-gay-men vibes.

by Anonymousreply 376June 16, 2023 11:59 PM

R376 It's pretty clinical and everything is choregraphed. Probably just another day at the office. I don't care about the kisses in general but the more important thing is how neither were uncomfortable doing it. That shows the strength of their relationship more than the fact that they got directed to kiss a certain way

And that's exactly what Alice is. She just think she's somehow better than the other older women obsessed with gays since her guys have no sex drive.

by Anonymousreply 377June 17, 2023 12:04 AM

I love when randoms aren't even subtle about lurking here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 17, 2023 12:04 AM

R375 yeah, I really think the way they committed to the kissing is pretty remarkable. There are so many examples of people twice their age doing the bare minimum for screen kissing.

by Anonymousreply 379June 17, 2023 12:05 AM

R378 wow I'm about 95% certain that's Oliver Jackson-Cohen sitting next to Kit. Did they invite any straight men?

by Anonymousreply 380June 17, 2023 12:07 AM

R380 actually that’s a good point. Pretty sure Jessica Alexander is out as bi. Wondering if when they said collaborators they meant participants in a queer issue or photoshoot or something for pride?

by Anonymousreply 381June 17, 2023 12:20 AM

R381 It seems like a mostly queer group (Kit, Jessica Alexander, Andrew Scott). Will is a question mark, OKJ I don't think has come out yet? Unless I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 382June 17, 2023 12:24 AM

R380 I was being somewhat facetious, but is Will Gao straight? I otherwise don't see any other straight men in attendance. OJC isn't yet out as anything, of course, but I see him in the videos posted earlier here too.

by Anonymousreply 383June 17, 2023 12:24 AM

I really want to know how many hot daddies slid into joe's DM's today

R378 always a bit funny you'll have shit that's 8 hours old and people notice it within 5 minutes of it being posted here and post about it

by Anonymousreply 384June 17, 2023 12:24 AM

Shows how much I care about the guy, completely mangled those initials. OJC, not OKJ.

R384 Those cases are always funny. In this case, the Stories expired so they very obviously came from here.

by Anonymousreply 385June 17, 2023 12:26 AM

Speaking of Pride issues, it’s been a complete fucking waste that we haven’t seen Joe or Kit pop up in anything yet.

by Anonymousreply 386June 17, 2023 12:28 AM

R386 This pride month has been quite lackluster anyway.

by Anonymousreply 387June 17, 2023 12:29 AM

R383 We genuinely have no clue what Will is. He has a girlfriend, so the only thing we've eliminated is gay.

by Anonymousreply 388June 17, 2023 12:31 AM

R384 the shit stirring TikTok girl who turned our OF Nick revelations into that vaguely homophobic TikTok about Joe, implying cheating, called us her personal linktree. So even the most cunty of them here. It’s one of the reasons I hate when the Twitter shit is brought here - because who are if you do?

by Anonymousreply 389June 17, 2023 12:31 AM

If they really are lurking, FYI that isn’t Kit because Kit was on the other side of the table (and that doesn’t even look like Kit to begin with).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 17, 2023 12:37 AM

R385 not one soul tagged OJC in anything so you're not alone in not caring.

R390 uhh that looks nothing like Kit, WTF.

by Anonymousreply 391June 17, 2023 12:40 AM

R389 I know this isn't a secret club, but I've had shit I noticed or wanted to say and didn't say it simply because I didn't want all the morons to spread it around. Shit sucks.

And yeah, we still don't need the thoughts of every twitter person out there. I will say I'm not my HStwt at all though do occasionally see shit from name searching them.

by Anonymousreply 392June 17, 2023 12:40 AM

R392 agreed. Thinking of when someone clocked on here that Joe blocked pink news because of their bash article in January and that turned into a bout of Joe getting cancelled and shit on on Twitter even though no one on here judged him for it

by Anonymousreply 393June 17, 2023 12:44 AM

It's the same shit with the OF nick stuff. Take stuff from here and twist it to make them look bad. Speaking of Pinknews, they follow Bradley now so you know Joe prevented them from following

A loyal (ex) boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 394June 17, 2023 12:50 AM

R384 flipping back up to this. I’ve always thought Joe’s DMs are probably a mess. A mix of people being cunts (lower on Instagram but there is the odd one) and propositions by millennial gays. More so than Kit, because his teenage girls fan base are probably a bit too young for that and he probably gets less guys approaching him (biphobia is real but also men who like twinks are more forward - I say this as one). Though just because of followers overall I’d say Kit probably gets hit up more.

R393 that exact incident has made me censored what I say here more than once. Sometimes it feels like we write it for them, and without context it quickly becomes homophobic. Nothing can be done about it but it’s annoying. Particularly when some of them post here and take up space with het girl shit

by Anonymousreply 395June 17, 2023 12:54 AM

R392 Oh, I have some tea I want to share so desperately, even pictures but because of them lurking here, I probably never will. Shit sucks indeed.

by Anonymousreply 396June 17, 2023 12:54 AM

R392 Give us a hint

by Anonymousreply 397June 17, 2023 12:56 AM

r396 is Sof almost ready to tell all on Kit

by Anonymousreply 398June 17, 2023 12:58 AM

R392/ R396 Come on, now. Why tease us? We need a closed Tapatalk group or something.

by Anonymousreply 399June 17, 2023 12:58 AM

R396 Goddamnit, can we get a hint?

by Anonymousreply 400June 17, 2023 12:59 AM

R398 I feel like Kit's side would be the interesting one there. Between him staying friends with her brother, her other brother still following him, and his friends all being the ones that unfollowed her I get the impression that she's the one that fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 401June 17, 2023 1:04 AM

R400 I really can't say much because I don't want to expose them but let's say Joe and Kit weren't alone at the DC Pride.

by Anonymousreply 402June 17, 2023 1:07 AM

R402 ???????????

by Anonymousreply 403June 17, 2023 1:08 AM

R402 you know better than this. Never feed the gays.

by Anonymousreply 404June 17, 2023 1:09 AM

R402 Was it someone we know

by Anonymousreply 405June 17, 2023 1:09 AM

R402 For the sake of my own sanity I'm going to assume you're a troll riling the thread up because otherwise not knowing will eat away at me.

by Anonymousreply 406June 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Made a Tapatalk Group for those interested. Details in a few. I'll leave it open for a bit and then change it to manual approval.

by Anonymousreply 407June 17, 2023 1:12 AM

R406 same. Failing that I’m presuming they had a third who played with both and took that pic of them at the station. For my own sake I have to believe if anyone was fucking that weekend, it was Kit and Joe.

by Anonymousreply 408June 17, 2023 1:13 AM

If OF Nick was in DC he didn't do a very good job at hiding it even while tweeting he was coming back form Chicago since he was liking tweets about the DC gay scene

A group wouldn't be a bad idea. I fear these threads aren't long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 409June 17, 2023 1:13 AM

On the Tapatalk Group. It's now open.

Get in tonight if you want. Leak stuff or act a fool and get banned. Disagreements/ mild bitchery is cool. Manual approval starts tomorrow. You can leave a comment here, I'll check your posts here to verify that you're a regular, and approve you. I don't want to be a dictator so we could add other mods.

Any takers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410June 17, 2023 1:20 AM

R410 I just requested, dont know how this shit works tbh.

by Anonymousreply 411June 17, 2023 1:22 AM

I don't get how to request but I posted as joesjuicyass

it's not private though is it? I wouldn't spill anything for awhile since anyone can look at it. I got a theory I need to get out my system too

by Anonymousreply 412June 17, 2023 1:26 AM

I do not want to be a mod but you can see from my history I’m legit - I’m the DL from Sydney

by Anonymousreply 413June 17, 2023 1:27 AM

R412 Yeah, I'll share once it becomes private although I have a feeling some fraus might infiltrate.

by Anonymousreply 414June 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Joined as forestair. Don’t post here super often but always up for Heartstopper tea.

by Anonymousreply 415June 17, 2023 1:36 AM

R410. Requested. Not sure how this works.

by Anonymousreply 416June 17, 2023 1:36 AM

R410 Nvm. 😬

by Anonymousreply 417June 17, 2023 1:38 AM

R416 You should be able to just join. It's not private yet.

by Anonymousreply 418June 17, 2023 1:38 AM

Watch the tea DLer not even join to tell us.

by Anonymousreply 419June 17, 2023 1:39 AM

I can't get on Tapas right now but I'll shoot a request in tomorrow, R410.

by Anonymousreply 420June 17, 2023 1:43 AM

I’ll still primarily post here because honestly I’m just going to assume it’s an identical crowd, including frau. But as one of the handful who start these threads and get banned it’s good to have somewhere to go if something actually happens (OP who started the thread where the break up was figured out, I’m looking at you mate)

by Anonymousreply 421June 17, 2023 1:52 AM

R421 the board is a good idea but I like the ease of DL better. That said I doubt we’ll be able to gatekeeper Taparalk fully, but who knows

by Anonymousreply 422June 17, 2023 1:54 AM

Joined as DLatEmmys

by Anonymousreply 423June 17, 2023 1:54 AM

It's just a backup. I paid for DL so I'm using it. Though after getting two 30 hour bans in a few days I live in fear. I wouldn't doubt the threads start getting deleted eventually.

by Anonymousreply 424June 17, 2023 1:55 AM

I’m in a saucy mood so which of the guys do you think have seen each other naked apart from Joe and Bash? I reckon Joe and Kit, and Kit and Will. Maybe Joe and Tobie as well.

by Anonymousreply 425June 17, 2023 1:55 AM

R425 joe and will very likely to me. They shared a dressing room for the play I think. And men with huge dicks generally like having them seen so I would believe a lot of the guys have seen bash naked.

by Anonymousreply 426June 17, 2023 1:57 AM

Ok so catch it fast before it's gone. I'll talk about it after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 17, 2023 2:00 AM

op here, i was banned for about 24hrs so still on m’s shitlist

by Anonymousreply 428June 17, 2023 2:01 AM

I don't get it. I'm not someone with super eyes

by Anonymousreply 429June 17, 2023 2:01 AM

who am i suppose to be looking at? the person with the hand on kits back?

by Anonymousreply 430June 17, 2023 2:02 AM

I can't even tell where the hand is coming from

This edging is not enjoyable

by Anonymousreply 431June 17, 2023 2:03 AM

Literally can’t tell who is doing what. Is that someone with their hand on kits back, or is joes hand on kits back and there’s someone censored between them. Either way given how closely joe is pressed behind that guy I’m guessing it’s Nick. He is truly living so many of our dreams

by Anonymousreply 432June 17, 2023 2:03 AM

R426 this. Also think because of events and work etc. it’s possible that Joe and Kit have seen each other down to their jocks. Bash would definitely get it out a lot - big dick guys can’t help themselves

by Anonymousreply 433June 17, 2023 2:04 AM

R430 My friend dmed the person who said Kit would get canceled for the pictures they had. My friend ask them why and they said he was with someone. They don't know who it was. Apparently, it's no one we know.

by Anonymousreply 434June 17, 2023 2:04 AM

R432 That guy doesn't look like he's white, though?

by Anonymousreply 435June 17, 2023 2:05 AM

R432 that hair isnt Nicks

by Anonymousreply 436June 17, 2023 2:05 AM

What a plot twist, it was Kit being a slut and not Joe

by Anonymousreply 437June 17, 2023 2:05 AM

R434 this is all annoying. When they say with someone, did they specify he was clearly fucking this guy? If so good for him but unclear why that would get him cancelled. Ffs the vagueries are so annoying, either keep it to yourself or share info (not you, the people who tweeted it)

by Anonymousreply 438June 17, 2023 2:07 AM

i mean we were asking for a Kit slut era for months now so, a win is a win if its true

by Anonymousreply 439June 17, 2023 2:08 AM

Sorry you’re all right, doesn’t look like nick, but the hand does look white. So I can’t tell if there are two people in between Kit and joe or what

by Anonymousreply 440June 17, 2023 2:08 AM

R440 I mentioned this on the other forum already, but that looks like a fan Kit is posing with, especially with the guy in front of them taking the picture.

by Anonymousreply 441June 17, 2023 2:10 AM

I don’t understand at all. It looks like Kit is stopping for a photo so that hand could be anyone’s.

by Anonymousreply 442June 17, 2023 2:11 AM

R438 Honestly, I was tired of keeping this 'gossip' that's not really gossip because they didn't spill any tea. Just a vague picture.

by Anonymousreply 443June 17, 2023 2:11 AM

R441 Agreed, it looks like he's bending forward to pose and they have their hand on his back.

by Anonymousreply 444June 17, 2023 2:11 AM

The pic is confusing but

The black/brown guy in front of Joe in the pinkish shirt, ignore his head , there is another guy in front of him. You can't see the guy with the hand who is on the side of Kit.. Nick's 6'4 so he's not in that pic and would be near Joe and not Kit

I think.

by Anonymousreply 445June 17, 2023 2:11 AM

R438 Yeah, I’m confused because “with someone” could mean anything from a boyfriend to an embassy escort.

by Anonymousreply 446June 17, 2023 2:12 AM

The reason I doubt this account is not because I doubt Kit was fucking around or having a slut era that weekend (I can literally only hope and pray he was) but because if this is the only evidence, and 0 other people mentioned seeing it, it seems unlikely to me he was obvious with someone at the parade. Hopefully he was though, would love for him and joe to both be getting dick. Would prefer they fuck one another but I’ll take what I can get

by Anonymousreply 447June 17, 2023 2:14 AM

R443 honestly, I’m impressed by the level of chaos you’ve caused. A seperate group was created for that photo which you the posted here and it seems like, if it’s anyone, it’s a totally new player. That’s some next level gay gossip stirring. Well done

by Anonymousreply 448June 17, 2023 2:14 AM

R447 Someone did mention they had pics they couldn't share or Kit would get in trouble

by Anonymousreply 449June 17, 2023 2:22 AM

R449 yeah and the above says their friend dm’d that poster and this is the image they sent. Maybe there was body language or something in person that made it clear they were fucking in which case thrilled for Kit. But the weird censored pic above (no offense to OP, thanks for the content) doesn’t show me shit

by Anonymousreply 450June 17, 2023 2:23 AM

R449 Yeah, I can’t believe this is it.

by Anonymousreply 451June 17, 2023 2:26 AM

Ok so from zooming in on the fan in the pics phone it looks like it is Kit taking a picture with a fan next to him holding maybe a pride flag together? and another fan taking the selfie itself. So that doesn’t look like the person they mentioned was with him, so if anyone they mean the half censored POC guy was maybe with Kit in some capacity?

by Anonymousreply 452June 17, 2023 2:27 AM

At this point I'm about 90% sure no one was in DC with them and this is a wild goose chase.

by Anonymousreply 453June 17, 2023 2:35 AM

I'm back on the Nick can't afford to fly that much and wasn't in DC and people are being dramatic and someone was just standing by Kit and they were just people to walk them around and tell them where to go

by Anonymousreply 454June 17, 2023 2:37 AM

R454 true, guess the only option Joe and Kit had was to fuck one another. Oh well, needs must, it was necessar6 for them to show their pride

by Anonymousreply 455June 17, 2023 2:39 AM

R454 the Nick thing was about NY, so extremely old news. DC thing about Kit but source questionable and clearly still gatekeeping. but honestly it just looks like a photo with a fan. Now I’m just fucked off the fan was only interested in Kit and Joe is squished in the back

by Anonymousreply 456June 17, 2023 2:40 AM

R454 People that think Nick is going to show up again are crazy. Joe can get fucked by an OF guy in any town. He's not going to have Nick come travel around with him.

by Anonymousreply 457June 17, 2023 2:40 AM

R456 Yeah, I get it. I'm saying the mysterious person with them was not OF Nick and has nothing to do with Joe, but Kit and it was probably nothing.

by Anonymousreply 458June 17, 2023 2:42 AM

I don’t think Joe is exactly going to fly OF nick to IOM for Christmas but not sure why people think he wouldn’t fly him out in America. Say joe is in NY for a few days for some reason, can see him bringing him up for a bootycall. Joe is so hot agreed he could fuck anyone anywhere but knowing it’s someone good in bed, into you but casual, not going too clout chase or post about it, and who you get along with anyway? Might be worth the $200 or whatever round trip from Atlanta occasionally. Agreed doesn’t seem he was in DC, but I can see him popping up in the future for limited America based trips

by Anonymousreply 459June 17, 2023 2:45 AM

R458 Agree. Because what's the point of saying you have pictures that would cancel Kit and not post them? I think they wanted some clout and exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 460June 17, 2023 2:46 AM

What was that Conde Nast party even for? It wasn't exactly star studded, but I wonder why there weren't any pictures.

by Anonymousreply 461June 17, 2023 2:48 AM

R461 I think it’s a private party for the guy sitting at the head of the table.

by Anonymousreply 462June 17, 2023 2:55 AM

R461 The only thing we have to go on is that partial speech that mentions celebrating collaborators. A lot of higher-ups from Conde were there, they outnumbered the celebrities. The table cards said "Conde Nast - Dinner at The Dorchester," so no info there. The speeches that were posted here were given by the two co-hosts of the dinner.

by Anonymousreply 463June 17, 2023 2:57 AM

R461

Honestly no clue. it doesn’t seem to be tied to anything specific. It wasn’t promoted on the Conde, Nast, Instagram, or British vogue. It’s probably just a standard industry type dinner.

by Anonymousreply 464June 17, 2023 3:06 AM

Thanks. What a random looking bunch.

by Anonymousreply 465June 17, 2023 4:22 AM

Of course Joe told Nick about Bash. I wonder if he also mentioned Kit a lot (which is sweet) and maybe confirming that Kit is into men. Might explain Nick liking all the Kit stuff.

by Anonymousreply 466June 17, 2023 6:33 AM

The Kit of it all continues to be one of the biggest mysteries to me.

by Anonymousreply 467June 17, 2023 9:12 AM

I’m still leaning more towards Kit vaping or smoking - I doubt he’d openly bring a hookup to Pride with thousands of people screaming at him. Also, someone else would’ve got pictures. If he was with someone that we don’t know, why would he get hate? Unless he was literally draping himself over them, which he just wouldn’t do in public.

Also, I like the idea of him and Joe travelling around solo, ngl.

by Anonymousreply 468June 17, 2023 9:17 AM

I joined Tapatalk as dogsarebetterthanhumans - not really sure what I’m doing, but curious…

by Anonymousreply 469June 17, 2023 9:21 AM

R468 yeah i agree vaping or smoking would send the American fans into chaos. I really think that's what it was.

by Anonymousreply 470June 17, 2023 9:30 AM

R470 Or maybe weed.

by Anonymousreply 471June 17, 2023 9:35 AM

I think it was a repeat of the Jessup at Pride situation. The person probably saw him being friendly with a guy and jumped straight to boyfriend. Kit's generally affectionate enough that it happened when he wasn't out yet, I can imagine it's even easier for casual fans to jump to that conclusion now that he's out.

by Anonymousreply 472June 17, 2023 9:46 AM

Joe: The internet thinks I hooked up with a Onlyfans hottie. Kit: Hold my beer.

by Anonymousreply 473June 17, 2023 11:54 AM

Bash’s friend Kiera from Wonderwell posted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 17, 2023 11:59 AM

R474 How cute. Throwback to his twink days.

by Anonymousreply 475June 17, 2023 12:04 PM

Joe with I presume another thirst follow? Maybe this guy slid into his DMs after the daddies story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 17, 2023 12:05 PM

Doesn't do it for me, though neither does Dereck. Though the guy does work for a travel page. Maybe that's how he found him. Based on this and something else I'm going to assume Joe's gonna travel around Europe soon with someone poor.

by Anonymousreply 477June 17, 2023 12:16 PM

R476 Joe liked the first picture on his feed (posted almost 2 years ago), so he's following his usual thirst follow patterns. I have to say, I don't see what Joe sees in this one at all and I hate his speaking voice.

by Anonymousreply 478June 17, 2023 12:21 PM

Joe can do a lot better but hope he has a great summer regardless

by Anonymousreply 479June 17, 2023 12:27 PM

He was at the Attitude Awards when the cast won, there’s a picture of Joe and Kit accepting the award in this post of his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 17, 2023 12:35 PM

He kinda looks like a worse looking version of Nell's boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 481June 17, 2023 12:36 PM

R480 Joe's tagged and liked it, but no clue if that's a recent like or an old one.

by Anonymousreply 482June 17, 2023 12:37 PM

A bit funny he only tagged Joe

by Anonymousreply 483June 17, 2023 12:38 PM

Another Nick? It’s just a running gag now.

by Anonymousreply 484June 17, 2023 12:46 PM

Is Jonathan Bailey a top? Havent paid attention to his personal life. He should fuck joe

by Anonymousreply 485June 17, 2023 12:50 PM

I fully support Joe's endeavors, but I need him to start finding men more on his level.

Unrelated, but Patrick's Imogen obsession continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 17, 2023 12:57 PM

R486 based on this, Patrick not liking joe or kits posts, and bash posting only for Rhea, starting a crack theory that both Rhea and Patrick are team Bash and are pushing hard for a Ben redemption storyline or something

by Anonymousreply 487June 17, 2023 12:58 PM

I forgot there’s 2 hickey scenes coming up. Charlie tried to give Nick one.

by Anonymousreply 488June 17, 2023 1:02 PM

Bash really isn't all that important if we look at the bigger picture. He's just a side character on the show with less than five minutes of screentime.

by Anonymousreply 489June 17, 2023 1:02 PM

R487 Patrick eventually did like Kit’s post, but not Joe’s for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 490June 17, 2023 1:04 PM

Ben is an interesting character but Alice doesn't possess the ability to problematize his issues. She just writes him as a mean and horny closet case.

by Anonymousreply 491June 17, 2023 1:05 PM

I think Patrick would totally be on board with the idea to let Ben explore his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 492June 17, 2023 1:10 PM

Alice’s characterisation of Ben is very homophobic. I wouldn’t expect anything less of her.

by Anonymousreply 493June 17, 2023 1:13 PM

R491 Basically. Ben is ruined since he's labeled a sexual assaulter now who can never be redeemed. Not saying what he did was right, but the idea that a 16 year old who forces a kiss on someone is forever ruined is fucking stupid

by Anonymousreply 494June 17, 2023 1:14 PM

R489 which is why it’s sort of insane to remember that after over 10 years of working professionally, it’s still his most famous role as a side character with a few minutes screen time. Deadline used it to ID him for Wonderwell for instance. Meanwhile, within a matter of 2 years (2022-2024) joe will arguably be more well known for Agatha than for HS, even though he’s the literal lead of HS. not being a dick to bash, I don’t expect people to break out in a huge way by age 21, but joes trajectory is insane

by Anonymousreply 495June 17, 2023 1:14 PM

Bash can break out later in life, though I still think he's more likely not to do anything huge. Steady work but nothing that's going to cause huge waves. As far as child actors go, Kit had the much better career than him already even before HS.

by Anonymousreply 496June 17, 2023 1:16 PM

R496 he’s really handsome and from what people have said a great stage actor, so I can see him doing well there or booking a consistent role that does well in a surprise breakout TV show. Thinking something like downton, not making stars of the cast but giving a really loyal fanbase and 10 years of steady work

by Anonymousreply 497June 17, 2023 1:18 PM

R410 I requested as Atlas55. Don’t usually post here, just curious

by Anonymousreply 498June 17, 2023 1:19 PM

Jonathan Bailey had his break in his 30s as has many actors. As long as he’s getting steady work and having fun I can see him being perfectly happy. It’ll be interesting to see him take on more adult roles.

by Anonymousreply 499June 17, 2023 1:20 PM

R496 I think he'll end up mostly working in theater. Up to now he's kind of a steady-but-not-really-moving-up kind of actor, while Joe and Kit both have careers that have shown upward momentum.

by Anonymousreply 500June 17, 2023 1:20 PM

I do think it’s possible he has a later breakout. He’s attractive and his parents are aging well so don’t think he’ll hit a wall there. But I do honestly think Jonathan Bailey for instance is a much stronger actor, at least on screen. I do think Bash is ambitious though and would be open to (and have the money for) continuing lessons and training to help him develop his skills more, and he was apparently fantastic in 4000 miles so West End and off West End stuff is also amazing

by Anonymousreply 501June 17, 2023 1:23 PM

Last couple of pages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 17, 2023 1:25 PM

R501 My general feelings on his acting is that he kind of has a skill ceiling that no lessons will help him break through, but I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 503June 17, 2023 1:26 PM

R499 Jonathan Bailey is an amazing actor with great screen presence. Bash, well, he's not so much in the acting department.

by Anonymousreply 504June 17, 2023 1:28 PM

R502 this storyline is draining, and in trying to make them all sound like great friends Alice makes them sound like shit friends. Also sorry but Nick is a boring character and there has been a dearth of Charlie for too long. As Charlie I’d be pissed that my alleged best mate Elle is talking my boyfriend into going to uni far away from me before encouraging him to talk to me about it and telling him I’d be supportive. But then again her writing is always shit

by Anonymousreply 505June 17, 2023 1:28 PM

I really like him as an actor, I think How To Date Billy Walsh could be fun.

by Anonymousreply 506June 17, 2023 1:28 PM

R506 what have you really liked him in? Asking because I’ve only seen game of thrones and HS where he was serviceable but not great, but maybe he was really good in that Roman movie with Emilia

by Anonymousreply 507June 17, 2023 1:30 PM

I liked him in Horrible Histories. He’s very charismatic on screen and evidently a good stage actor.

by Anonymousreply 508June 17, 2023 1:31 PM

R508 I’d believe he’s really good on stage. The things I thought were weak in his HS performance I think would serve him really well on stage. Slightly exaggerated facial expressions and diction

by Anonymousreply 509June 17, 2023 1:32 PM

Bash was very funny in Horrible Histories, I liked his chemistry with Emilia Jones.

by Anonymousreply 510June 17, 2023 1:33 PM

He’ll be reunited with Nick Frost in HTDBW. No idea who Nick will be playing yet.

by Anonymousreply 511June 17, 2023 1:34 PM

R505 It makes me dislike them all, including Nick and Charlie as a couple. Comes across as Nick thinking Charlie's pretty pathetic and not treating him much differently than Charlie's mom did. Guess she could turn this around if she ever gets back to Charlie though.

by Anonymousreply 512June 17, 2023 1:34 PM

All of the characters have always been boring. It's the actors that give them any dimension.

by Anonymousreply 513June 17, 2023 1:42 PM

Nick Frost playing Bash’s dad would be hilarious. I’m assuming Guz Khan is playing Charithra’s dad or a teacher.

by Anonymousreply 514June 17, 2023 1:43 PM

Alice wrote herself into a corner and has to write them all as handling the situation wrong. Otherwise, the fight in the Nick & Charlie novella wouldn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 515June 17, 2023 1:44 PM

Bash's movie sounds better than Kit's, but feel Kit's will do better simply because Amazon is kind of a flop and I think it'll be released after HS

by Anonymousreply 516June 17, 2023 1:45 PM

Is the Amazon movie ever going to come out? Or is it like the other Bash projects that end up getting released years after they get filmed.

by Anonymousreply 517June 17, 2023 1:45 PM

I use Prime Video all the time, I’ve always liked it.

by Anonymousreply 518June 17, 2023 1:46 PM

R516 if kits movie was Kit centric I’d say regardless of storyline kits would be better, but I don’t trust Maia to lead anything and think HTDBW is smart to lean into comedy, as it covers semi weak acting moments from young actors better

by Anonymousreply 519June 17, 2023 1:47 PM

R516 Kit's will also do better cause Kit is linked to it and he is a brand in himself. Not to forget that Kit is a much better actor than Bash.

by Anonymousreply 520June 17, 2023 1:47 PM

All I know is I'm gonna enjoy Joe and Kit pretending a couple that got together at 15 and 16 will last forever and have babies. They seem nice to go the Yaz route of saying HS is a fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 521June 17, 2023 1:48 PM

R518 you may individually like Prime, and I have really liked some of their shows and things, but Netflix is the undeniably bigger Platform. That said if they promote the shit out of HTDBW, which they might, it could do well. They’ve done big pushes for the summer I turned pretty and RWRB

by Anonymousreply 522June 17, 2023 1:48 PM

I keep forgetting about Cuban Girl’s Guide because I’m more looking forward to One of Us.

by Anonymousreply 523June 17, 2023 1:49 PM

R521 will look forward to seeing any awkward questions during interviews asking about the feasibility of staying with your first love and joe putting on the performance of a lifetime insisting it’s plausible and sounds nice after just ending things with bash

by Anonymousreply 524June 17, 2023 1:49 PM

HTDBW sounds pretty fun because of the Fleabag/breaking the fourth wall aspect. He’s good at comedy. Minus points for it being a heterosexual story.

by Anonymousreply 525June 17, 2023 1:49 PM

Elle’s been utterly pushy and annoying on this road trip. This trip would’ve been a complete snorefest if not for Charlie’s cute nipslip.

by Anonymousreply 526June 17, 2023 1:50 PM

R513 so boring. I liked the show so read some of the comic to see what they were like - which is when it became clear what was good about the show was largely brought by Kit and Joe. Was shocked to realise that there were people on DL who were actually fans of the comic first. I mean each to their own but honestly shocked gay men enjoyed them. Though I’m late 20s so I might just have read them too old to enjoy them

by Anonymousreply 527June 17, 2023 1:52 PM

R526 Elle is such a shit friend in the comics and series it’s funny. The newest thing fans are doing is insisting she didn’t out nick and Charlie’s relationship and it would have actually been more immoral for her to lie to Tao (or just say “idk talk to Charlie”) than to out them. She’s groundbreaking and all and it’s not Yaz or Elle’s fault Alice kind of makes her suck, but come on

by Anonymousreply 528June 17, 2023 1:52 PM

R525 I’m hoping it’ll have something gay in it. Tanner seems to have had a bisexual awakening after filming it.

by Anonymousreply 529June 17, 2023 1:53 PM

Was just thinking of it, Bash is like the sophisticated version of Bradley in terms of how they behave. The attention seeking behaviour and all that.

by Anonymousreply 530June 17, 2023 1:53 PM

No clue about the holdup on HTDBW except that they seem to be putting all their effort into RWRB as the summer romcom on prime and may not want it to compete.

With ACGG, I’m guessing at least part is Netflix not wanting to overshadow nick Nelson perfect bf from Kit with Orion Maxwell perfect bf from Kit. So guessing a release next year after Hs3 films

by Anonymousreply 531June 17, 2023 1:53 PM

R518 Amazon is historically terrible at producing hits. That new Citadel show that cost them $200 million to make has yet to crack the Nielsen ratings. They have The Boys, Maisel, and that's about it. Maisel is the only thing they have on any Nielsen chart this week. 0 movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 17, 2023 1:54 PM

Tanner at Manchester pride was a highlight. Maybe Billy Walsh is bi.

by Anonymousreply 533June 17, 2023 1:56 PM

I wonder why Tanner never followed Joe back.

by Anonymousreply 534June 17, 2023 1:57 PM

So do we think Bash will continue posting about Kit once the second season drops to get interactions like he did after Season 1 came out?

by Anonymousreply 535June 17, 2023 1:57 PM

R530 Bash's fall from grace here has been so funny. Comparing him to Bradley is taking me out, but you're not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 536June 17, 2023 1:58 PM

R534 plot twist that tanner and billy, both brunette guys, were jealous of joe and wanted bash to end things all along.

Honestly I think tanner is just a weirdo on social media and didn’t notice Joe followed him

by Anonymousreply 537June 17, 2023 1:58 PM

R535 It wouldn't surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 538June 17, 2023 1:59 PM

R536 I still like bash, bigger joe fan but no issues with him and will support his projects, but I get the sense some people didn’t really love him all along (thought he was attention seeking or a weak actor) but put up with it because they’re joe fans and bash seemed like a really good boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 539June 17, 2023 1:59 PM

It seems to be the same two people only commenting negative things about Bash. I really like him and think he seems to be a genuinely good guy.

by Anonymousreply 540June 17, 2023 2:02 PM

R540 tbh I think it’s 2-3 people saying either really good things about bash and 2-3 saying anything really bad. Most people seem to be in a middle category of thinking he will have to deal with his more famous ex forever and finding that mildly funny, but having sympathy for both and not thinking the breakup makes either a dick

by Anonymousreply 541June 17, 2023 2:03 PM

FWIW, I'm looking at Bash's feed and the only posts of his that have crossed 1 million likes all have Kit in the first picture, so if he cares about numbers he'll keep posting Kit (and HS in general, his magazine covers are in the 200-400k range of likes, his post with Will is at 885k).

by Anonymousreply 542June 17, 2023 2:04 PM

I think he’s always seemed to be the most fun and charismatic out of the bunch. But to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 543June 17, 2023 2:04 PM

To be honest, Bash didn't seem like a good boyfriend as well.

That Pride post of his blatantly ignoring his boyfriend but including Kit in it cause he knows that will get engagements. Then the Olivia Rodrigo incident. The Emmys post. The Netflix icons post about Kit on his boyfriends birthday. Also his birthday post for Joe was so bland. Just seemed like he just wasn't all that into it.

by Anonymousreply 544June 17, 2023 2:04 PM

R543 I think joe is the most charismatic and fun but honestly think Kit, joe, bash and more recently will have all shown a lot of charisma and seem fun. I think bash seems the most outgoing but in terms of drawing people in, Kit and joe in my personal opinion have him beat

by Anonymousreply 545June 17, 2023 2:06 PM

R543 It really does come down to personal taste. I really do see how that would appeal to others, but I like calmer and sharper personalities, so I like Joe and Kit more.

by Anonymousreply 546June 17, 2023 2:06 PM

Going out of your way to be a dick about him just fills up these threads. The Joe hating troll fucked off, can’t the other debbie downers stop spamming.

by Anonymousreply 547June 17, 2023 2:06 PM

R547 I agree overall but will say I think there’s some middle ground. Discussions of the guys acting skill seems fair, obviously some are just over the top “he is untalented and useless” type shit but discussions of how he seems to be a relatively stronger stage actor and might not make it big on screen but has a career path there seem reasonable. But I agree no need to put him down

by Anonymousreply 548June 17, 2023 2:08 PM

No one is obligated to like Bash. Most of us are here for Joe and Kit primarily. It's the same way some dislike Yaz on here.

Acting like everyone HAS to like Bash is weird when he's most probably going to be written off the show next season.

by Anonymousreply 549June 17, 2023 2:08 PM

R544 I like his bday post to Joe. It was funny. Though joe's was cuter to include an inside joke and then him flying home just to time to be there. I don't got much desire to trash Bash, but Joe always seemed to get shit for not being a good boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 550June 17, 2023 2:09 PM

R539 I was always, for better or worse, open about thinking Bash was a weaker actor on here so it's been strange seeing more people agree now.

by Anonymousreply 551June 17, 2023 2:09 PM

R551 I think it was summed up pretty well in a comment I always laugh at from an early thread admitting they didn’t think he had a great voice but that his little songs for his boyfriend clearly made joe happy and were pretty cute so they wouldn’t bully him too badly. I think bash is a fine actor, around the same level as the rest of the supporting cast, and Kit and joe ran circles around everyone else, but I get where others disagree

by Anonymousreply 552June 17, 2023 2:11 PM

There’s a guy for everyone’s taste. I don’t understand why some of you are being annoying and spamming. These threads are going to get banned soon.

by Anonymousreply 553June 17, 2023 2:11 PM

You're acting like the Bash-hating gif troll is back. This is called a conversation.

by Anonymousreply 554June 17, 2023 2:14 PM

Bright side, we should have a new thread by the time Tudum rolls around.

by Anonymousreply 555June 17, 2023 2:16 PM

R553 the old threads getting banned were pretty extreme, and I think a lot of the reason was that people made new ones as soon as they locked. YMMV but I bit of talk of talent isn’t spamming to me - another round of what motivated the breakup might make me grind my teeth but if it’s what the boys want to talk about I won’t spoil the fun

by Anonymousreply 556June 17, 2023 2:17 PM

R554 That girl was genuinely crazy and completely obsessed with him. Muriel even banned her.

by Anonymousreply 557June 17, 2023 2:18 PM

If ever there was a prime example of how these threads are full of Joe stans, it's this very obvious shift in the attitude towards Bash since they broke up. For the record, I love them both and my attitude towards them hasn't changed in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 558June 17, 2023 2:18 PM

This thread got more blatant (speaking of, we don't need a twitter link of every time someone ships them) about Joe and Kit the second they broke up, but it's never been all that excited about Bash.

by Anonymousreply 559June 17, 2023 2:20 PM

I just wish more people would post here, there’s like eight of us in total filling up each and every thread.

by Anonymousreply 560June 17, 2023 2:23 PM

R558 I’m a Joe fan and my view on Bash hasn’t changed. They’re young, it didn’t work out, happens to most of us. Bash is still an adorable gay with a big dick and a great personality, he’s just not Joe’s boyfriend anymore. I agree with those who have observed it’s like 2 - 3 people who clearly have found voice after the break up. Also, is there a problem that there are a lot of Joe fans here? I would think it makes sense considering the forum?

by Anonymousreply 561June 17, 2023 2:23 PM

R558 well I don’t think it’s that weird that a thread for the show would involve more Stans for the two leads. But tbf I think the fact that it seems like it’s bash who ended it and is also salty about it is motivating part of this. If it seems like joe ended it or like bash had no enmity I doubt he’d be getting much shit. I don’t really judge him for being salty even though I do think he ended it because breakups always involve hurt feelings and I don’t think he’s shown any signs he’s being a huge dick about it or anything. But I think the (very few, just frequently posting) users who are doubling down on him a lot are annoyed about that

Also idk why people get so annnoyed about twitter links. Yeah we don’t need to see every time someone shuts on bash or joe, agreed, but Jesus, it’s supposed to be a fun thread. Laughing about how thrilled fans are that the breakup means they can openly ship joe and Kit is funny

by Anonymousreply 562June 17, 2023 2:23 PM

R558 Not going to lie, I lean more towards Kit, but I love Joe too and he gets so much shit everywhere else that I like that these threads skew towards Joe. I could see how it's a tough change for the Bash fans, though.

by Anonymousreply 563June 17, 2023 2:24 PM

R562 There’s been a lot of complaining about minor things lately. The Twitter links, the poor DLer that likes astrology, etc.

by Anonymousreply 564June 17, 2023 2:27 PM

I'm a Bash fan too, but he does have his own thread, which is obviously more friendly towards him.

Personally of the two I feel worse for Bash simply because he is not escaping HS and his ex-bestie/boyfriend anytime soon with any fans who know of him.

R562 If we wanted to see twitter crap we'd be on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 565June 17, 2023 2:27 PM

I'm R558 and have absolutely zero issues that Joe is the most popular cast member here - he gets a lot of hate elsewhere so it's great that he has this place where everyone loves him so much (including me). But it becomes a bit extreme sometimes and people overprotectively dive to defend him when no one's even insulted him, almost as if they're constantly on guard and waiting for a Joe slight. And it's especially odd when it results in some people automatically turning on (or at least changing their opinion of) Bash after the break up, even though we have zero concrete information on what actually happened. People are of course entitled to their opinion, but the obvious shift has made for quite uncomfortable reading. Especially the barely concealed joy from some people when that guy from the float met Bash and showed him pics of Joe.

by Anonymousreply 566June 17, 2023 2:29 PM

R566 lol are you Rosie? No offense, I’m not one of the users who has an issue with you. You just nonstop bring up the “joe overprotectivemess thing” as it seems to really piss you off so I can spot you fast.

by Anonymousreply 567June 17, 2023 2:32 PM

R562 I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not here to talk about Twitter - I’m not on Twitter for a reason. To me it’s just the same little cunts over and over and it attracts them here to see what we say about them. The occasional observation is fine but the shit about what was being said on Twitter group chats was too fucking much.

by Anonymousreply 568June 17, 2023 2:33 PM

R568 oh to be clear idc about the gc stuff, I scroll past it. And I don’t generally feel the need for any joe or bash or Kit hate tweets. But (and with the bias that I brought one of them over, so I get I’m biased) I do think the occasional viewing of an account going semi feral saying their chemistry is unmatched about a picture of Kit and joe is funny. But happy to not post those either, as I generally don’t, if that’s the overall preference.

by Anonymousreply 569June 17, 2023 2:35 PM

R566 To be fair, I did preface my amusement at that whole thing with "I know I'm an asshole." The odds were just so fucking low on something like that happening that I'm still in disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 570June 17, 2023 2:35 PM

R567 A bit funny but looked and yes that's who it is.

by Anonymousreply 571June 17, 2023 2:38 PM

R569 Opinions will vary, but I'm of the mind that people can post whatever the hell they want here and the people who don't care for those things can change the subject.

by Anonymousreply 572June 17, 2023 2:38 PM

Someone do explain as to why everyone is supposed to like Bash? Aren't we allowed to have preferences? If people aren't behaving like the gif-troll from back then and are just stating their dislike for Bash in a decent manner, then I don't see the harm in it.

And on a thread titled as Heartstopper, it's obvious that most would have a liking for the main leads of the show. To sound bitter over the fact that many have a preference for Joe over Bash is weird.

by Anonymousreply 573June 17, 2023 2:40 PM

Anyway, if you are Rosie, while again I have no issue with you I think you need to let go of the joe overprotectiveness thing, people called you out for it exactly once, you can think they were over the top or overreacting which is fair. I personally didn’t love what you said about joes looks but also thought you were entitled to your opinion as are we all and thought the full scale callout was a bit OTT. That said it happened once, and you’ve brought up people being too defensive of joe so many times that I can now clock it’s you just from seeing that commentary. If it’s not you, sorry, idk how to check who said what. Just my opinion, hope I’m not coming off rude, just saying I think your strong opinions about joe overprotectiveness are soemthing I see more than actual overprotectiveness aside from maybe 1 or 2 OTT Stans I think we can ignore

by Anonymousreply 574June 17, 2023 2:41 PM

R567 Lol yep, that's me. Popular person on the thread, I'm aware. Bringing it up 'non stop' is an interesting exaggeration, but the fact that multiple people suddenly decided they had an issue with me when they found out I'd made a few mildly negative comments about Joe's appearance (which conveniently didn't include all the many positive things I've said about him) is a pretty prime example of the issue I'm talking about. If I'd said the same about Kit, I can guarantee the reaction would not have been the same. So yeah, maybe I'm more sensitive to it than the average person - but in this situation, I just feel for Bash.

by Anonymousreply 575June 17, 2023 2:41 PM

R575 sorry, just replied to you at 574. I mean I’m sorry you felt attacked? But tbh I think I could immediately tell it was you because you bring it up a lot, so I wasn’t trying to come at you but I do think maybe you should consider it.

by Anonymousreply 576June 17, 2023 2:43 PM

No one has to like any of them. But repeatedly filling these threads with constant negative comments about any of them is stupid. I just don’t want these threads banned.

by Anonymousreply 577June 17, 2023 2:44 PM

Rosie, you are entitled to your opinion but to go around making negative comments about a teenagers looks isn't normal. That too at your grown age.

And do stop with the overprotective thing. Heartstopper is Joe and Kit's thing so many are here for them. So it's kind of obvious that many would always root for Joe over some random side character. That isn't overprotectiveness. That's just how things work normally.

by Anonymousreply 578June 17, 2023 2:45 PM

Ng I kinda laugh how people slip in random Bash hate like the guy who always says mediocre play.

And I don't really think there's much wrong with gossiping about Joe and Bash's relationship in hindsight, even if he ends up getting most of the heat. As a former huge Joe and Bash fan I had issues with some of the things Bash did before but since they seemed happy and he seemed so nice I didn't think much of. And the fact of the matter is a lot of his popularity is because he was associated with two most popular members of the HS cast and he'd be more Cormac level without dating Joe.

I don't think he's a bad guy though and am still a fan. He's obviously very nice.

by Anonymousreply 579June 17, 2023 2:46 PM

R578 Hey, I'd advise reading my comment at R566 which clearly explains that I don't have an issue with people loving Joe.

by Anonymousreply 580June 17, 2023 2:47 PM

R569 nope. That’s the good stuff - the chemistry stuff is funny. I’m an arsehole about the links (seen enough of the faux lesbian and JoeBashcandies) but again, I’m not on Twitter so I just find it annoying. I thought it was a majority view but I’m happy to let it roll past me if it’s what the queers want to talk about. Top of the thread I feel it’s still my Muriel given right to be snippy but I’ll rein it in

by Anonymousreply 581June 17, 2023 2:48 PM

R575 nonstop may be mild exaggeration but I think no need to come at a user who left a relatively mild comment. I did check your post history to be fair though and just searching the word “overprotective” with nothing else, you have left 8 comments talking about how these threads is that to Joe, which I would say is a fair bit. You’re entitled to use the thread however you want, though

by Anonymousreply 582June 17, 2023 2:50 PM

Anyway, on a more important note everyone should discuss the OF Nick and joe pic from NY and how Nick's like twice the size of Joe. Hot

by Anonymousreply 583June 17, 2023 2:58 PM

R582 Haha well, a little strange that you took the time to do a search on my post history to prove a point, but I have been on these threads for around a year, posting regularly, so it's gonna come up here and there. I'll try not to go on about it in future as it clearly isn't well received, but I stand by the fact that it is an issue on these threads. No one's being called out specifically as a 'dick' (as I was) for all the negative things they're saying about Bash, which are far worse than anything I've ever said about Joe - because people don't care as much.

by Anonymousreply 584June 17, 2023 2:58 PM

I'm trying to decide if I want to start an unhinged theory that Patrick is a Nick and Imogen shipper. Anyway, here's another Pride picture. Kit looks like a muppet. I mean that affectionally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 17, 2023 3:00 PM

R584 yeah I was trying to be nice but I’ll be honest, your self pity for getting called out once ever is annoying. Stop the crusade and talk about things you enjoy instead of weeping that people like joe so much. The real issue is you taking a callout so to heart. Stick to twitter if it’s going to upset you.

by Anonymousreply 586June 17, 2023 3:01 PM

R583 commendable. Agree. OF Nick didn’t look like he’s got a huge stature by himself but Joe made him enormous. Fucking hot

R585 love Kit’s expressive face. He must be hilarious to be in conversation with

by Anonymousreply 587June 17, 2023 3:02 PM

This thread is almost full and nothing notable even happened. Joe posted a selfie with a thirsty caption, Kit and Will went to a dinner with some other actors, and Bash had a cringey fan encounter. That’s it. We should be at like 200 posts right now, not 600.

Some discussion is fine, I like that these threads feel like a conversation. But the constant back and forth about absolutely nothing where nobody is even disagreeing about anything is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 588June 17, 2023 3:02 PM

R583 I pray Joe gets fucked all summer by tall men who throw him around

by Anonymousreply 589June 17, 2023 3:03 PM

Whoever designs the merch at Netflix should be tried at The Hague.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590June 17, 2023 3:40 PM

R590 comical how bad it is. In 5 seconds on Etsy literally everything is better

by Anonymousreply 591June 17, 2023 3:43 PM

R588 agree 100%

by Anonymousreply 592June 17, 2023 3:43 PM

R590 Why does it read “golden” then “retriever boy”?

by Anonymousreply 593June 17, 2023 3:44 PM

Wow, I thought something major happened. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 594June 17, 2023 3:45 PM

R594 Right? I come and go and don't live her....but when I see massive jumps I think something happened. Like maybe we got a trailer or more stills for HS! Ughhhh. Or maybe Kit was spotted with a man all lovey dovey lol.

by Anonymousreply 595June 17, 2023 3:56 PM

*here

by Anonymousreply 596June 17, 2023 3:57 PM

Bash being the only person EW doesn’t mention in wonderwell. Rude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597June 17, 2023 4:40 PM

Joe followed this theatre and posted a story supporting Fisayo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598June 17, 2023 4:41 PM

A friend of mine went to see Tobie’s play. The said isn’t well done but definitely caters to an adult audience (so not something lots of teenage fangirls are going to flock to). Tobie has a small supporting role and isn’t naked on stage. If people want to see a decent gay drama on an intimate small stage, Paper Cuts is worth seeing. But don’t watch it for Tobie.

by Anonymousreply 599June 17, 2023 4:42 PM

R597 His name also isn't on the poster so I assume he's not in the movie for long.

by Anonymousreply 600June 17, 2023 4:42 PM

Thanks to whoever made the new thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601June 17, 2023 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!