Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Military Whistleblower Comes Forward to Allege U.S. Has Alien Craft: Report

Video in next post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2023 1:24 PM

Interview.

We have quite a number of aircrafts from another species.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2023 12:59 AM

Yes, we read that in the original post earlier today, OP

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 1:05 AM

He’s cute

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 1:07 AM

Total nutjob. The crazy eyes and head bobbing are a dead giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 1:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 3:28 AM

ok, I'll bite. If this is true, wouldn't they make a fortune letting people fly in it? How do you make $$ keeping it a secret?

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 4:37 AM

R4, they checked it out and other official vouch for him and others not connected are saying the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2023 4:40 AM

They could be nutjobs too R7.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 6:16 AM

Yeah. All of these credible people are now “nut jobs”.

I don’t understand why it’s so hard for atheists to believe in aliens. Or people who don’t believe anything they personally can’t “see”.

The whole concept of life is unexplainable.

Even if you accept the Big Bang. How can you not wonder what was before the dust? What created that?

If we are indeed species from an alien intervention, I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 6:23 AM

While I believe this could be a possibility, the guy in the interview at R1 looks like he escaped an asylum and has a team of people looking for him, with tranquilizer guns and nets at the ready.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 10:35 AM

R9, again, why do you care so much? You are like born again xtians. Annoying and wanting to convert everyone.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2023 2:06 PM

[quote]The whole concept of life is unexplainable.

They covered that in school.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 5:00 PM

[quote]the guy in the interview at [R1] looks like he escaped an asylum and has a team of people looking for him, with tranquilizer guns and nets at the ready.

[quote]Total nutjob. The crazy eyes and head bobbing are a dead giveaway.

Y'all are seeing & hearing things. He's literally talking like a regular person. Not surprised though; this attack is used regularly around here, mostly towards women who say or do anything. There's immediately attacks claiming that they appear to be acting "completely crazy".

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2023 5:32 PM

So you admit you're a frau R13? I figured. You have that earnest "I know better than you" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 5:38 PM

Wow r14, an ad hominem response to me calling out other ad hominem attacks. You get that you're just proving my point, right?

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 5:54 PM

Who's attacking you? I id'd you as a frau. You are.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 5:58 PM

R13 Uh-oh. Hortense has exited the Chrissy Metz thread and joined the UFO thread.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 6:32 PM

If we had alien tech from a species that can travel interstellar space, you’d think our military capabilities would be unchallenged anywhere on this planet.

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 7:40 PM

R24, we might not know how to operate whatever we got or replicate the materials. Imagine a 747 crashing anywhere in the world or at anytime past 100 years ago. They'd have no idea how to make plastic even.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 8:08 PM

Well, they’re admitting to UFOs now. That’s something.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 8:14 PM

Size meat verificatia? Of the aliens.....

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 8:28 PM

Hmm. I don't know what to make of this. Was there a way for him to notify Congress without going public? Or did he have to go public if he was exercising whistleblower protections?

The Guardian summary was pretty interesting, too. Features quotes from some others speaking (positively) to the whistleblower's character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2023 8:41 PM

Lots of mainstream media is reporting on this now. But skeptics gonna skeptic because it’s easier than actually thinking.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2023 8:44 PM

Oh skeptics think R23. We just don't believe without actual concrete evidence. It's the naive "Its true because I want to believe" who don't actually think. Like fundie xtians.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2023 8:59 PM

R1 I don't doubt the U.S. military has recovered objects of "unknown origin," but where this guy loses credibility is where he says they're alien spacecraft from another world.

We don't know that. We only know we can't readily identify them as something we may have built. There could very well be an earth-bound explanation for them, and to immediately jump to "it's aliens!" undermines his believability.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2023 9:21 PM

r25 - good point. It would not be surprising if China were developing crafts or materials we may not have familiarity with in the U.S. The recent balloon situations have shown they're obviously not above flying craft over or near our territory in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2023 9:25 PM

R18 i agree. I see no evidence of any high tech that appeared out of the blue. And I wish it were true, because I love a good story.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2023 10:42 PM

Perhaps we don't understand the tech.

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2023 10:43 PM

Even if this guy is a nut (and I'm not sure) it is just a matter of time before one of these stories are real.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2023 10:43 PM

The claim is not that “the US definitely didn’t design this,” it’s that it’s not even human in origin. In other words they’ve already ruled out China.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2023 12:31 AM

The origins of velcro.

George De Mestral got the idea for Velcro® from cockleburs caught in his clothes and his dog's fur. During a walk in the woods in 1948, Swiss engineer and outdoorsman de Mestral caught hundreds of burrs in his clothes and his dog's fur. He wondered how they attached themselves so tenaciously.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2023 1:01 AM

r31

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2023 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!