Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

US Intel Whistleblower - World governments have been reverse engineering alien tech for 80 years

Newsnation is picking up the story in the last hour but I can't find a clip.

"A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin. The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

In his statements cleared for publication by the Pentagon in April, Grusch asserted that UFO “legacy programs” have long been concealed within “multiple agencies nesting UAP activities in conventional secret access programs without appropriate reporting to various oversight authorities.”

He said he reported to Congress on the existence of a decades-long “publicly unknown Cold War for recovered and exploited physical material – a competition with near-peer adversaries over the years to identify UAP crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering to garner asymmetric national defense advantages.”

Beginning in 2022, Grusch provided Congress with hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials recovery program. Congress has not been provided with any physical materials related to wreckage or other non-human objects."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 26, 2023 8:35 PM

Nonsense. Pentagon would never have allowed this to be cleared for publication if there was any truth to it. I get that he's a decorated Afghanistan vet, but he's clearly nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 4:14 PM

More at this thread.

Read the article first R1. A CURRENT intelligence agency employee of the DoD - using his real name -has confirmed the whistleblower's story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 4:19 PM

Taken at face value, what is the precise value of this “whistleblowing”? Have we enslaved or killed the aliens whose tech we have allegedly stolen? Is there an abuse of power in government that requires daylight and the public’s knowledge?

Having said all that, the idea of whistleblowers in this Congressional climate is just ridiculous, see: Jordan, Gym and Comer for excellent examples of Mia-application of that word.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 4:20 PM

Additional nonsense that they would understand how any of it works and not use it immediately for additional military and political dominance

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 4:44 PM

As if Anusmouth wouldn't have already told everyone about this stuff on Truth Social! Really?

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 5:09 PM

supplementary article regarding the credibility of the whistleblower/information

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 5:26 PM

Here's the former head of the NOAA and Oceanographer for the U.S. Navy commenting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 5:35 PM

Our ufo troll is very vested in this. I can't help but doubt the credibility of debrief.org.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 5:39 PM

I think stories and 'evidence' of alien spacecraft are hoaxes perpetrated by military agencies to get congress to increase their annual budgets due to a perceived 'threat'. Another scam, like everything else.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 5:50 PM

He’s the same whistleblower that claimed Trump had 332 electoral votes stolen from him. The same one that claimed the Biden mafia family took $30 billion dollars of bribes from nefarious Ukrainians and Taiwanese.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 5:59 PM

R8 the author was in NYT last time

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 6:06 PM

R10 that's funny - I did search "David Charles Grusch trump, david charles grusch election, and david charles grusch biden" returning no results. Someone IS going to take that comment at face value. I'm skeptical myself but this isn't a crackpot story from a nobody coming from some gossip blog or anything like that as far as I can tell. Maybe this Grusch is just lying for fame and money but that seems like a pretty big risk, given that he's testifying this stuff to congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 6:09 PM

Idiot at R4- one of the Scientist's who has both sat in on Congressional (Military) Appropriation hearings, and has since thereon, gone to work with Government contractors whose exact JOB it is to try to back engineer whatever marvels of technology may have been gathered, readily admits, that we humans still lack - Oh, another 1,000-2,000 years of Human Development and Evolution to come close to reproducing near the Rudiments of a Power source to even make such technology work.

Probably all for the best- who wants a bunch of War-Mongering/ Social-Media Obsessed, primates that fawn over the likes of Trump, Musk, or Putin- to get their hands on anything even slightly more advanced (and potentially more destructive) than the resources already available to human ( and A.I.) intelligence?

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 6:13 PM

Why the oddly capitalized words R13? Makes you sound oddly illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 6:17 PM

What exactly is the alien technology that people on earth did not come up with on their own?

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 6:44 PM

This is the most important fact in human history, and it’s criminal that the truth of alien contact has been kept secret from humanity for almost a century.

It’s about time that the truth is being exposed, and that any benefit from the technology found in the crafts be shared by all mankind, instead of being hoarded by a privileged few.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote]Have we enslaved or killed the aliens whose tech we have allegedly stolen?

Oh fer fuxsake. What makes you think, R3, that actual living alien beings were with the tech?

[bold]You do know we, mere cavemen humans, only send robots to other planets like Mars, right?[/bold] Why would a super advanced species put living beings in their Earth exploring crafts?

If those bitches are that advanced, they don't even have to be in the same galaxy as they control their alien drone-crafts and whatnot exploring Earth. Use. Your. Brain. You know, the one Bill Gates installed a chip in with the covid vax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 7:53 PM

Oh my. Someone's off her meds in a big way.

Speilberg finally convinced me that UFO visits are mostly bullshit. There have been easily available home cameras for decades. In recent years almost everyone has a camera on his phone. If UFOs were visiting, we'd see more and better evidence of it.

Aliens may be coming around but we're never going to see them ourselves. They're far too advanced for us. Maybe in 500 years - who knows?

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 8:01 PM

[quote]Aliens may be coming around but we're never going to see them ourselves. They're far too advanced for us

Exactly, R18.

If they're so advanced as to be able to fucking cross galaxies, they're going to ALSO be advanced enough to evade our eyeballs and any of our detection tech. And they certainly aren't going to be needing to physically mutilate cows in fields or "beam up" humans to shove probes into them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 8:11 PM

[quote]it’s criminal that the truth of alien contact has been kept secret from humanity for almost a century.

That has not been established as truth, you hysterical Mary.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 8:13 PM

So do we think that Alien Surprise Anal was just Jim Bob from next door in a Halloween costume?

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 8:24 PM

R12 was born missing the satire gene.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 9:18 PM

R19 I don't think that's quite true - being more advanced doesn't necessitate infallibility. Getting things to Earth or controlling them on Earth could be very difficult, or they could just be prone to occasional errors/distractions/etc. I think it can be as simple as that. Maybe they have some coked out pilots too.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 9:27 PM

R20:

From the article: A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of **non-human origin.**

In accordance with protocols, Grusch provided the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review at the Department of Defense with the information he intended to disclose to us. His on-the-record statements were all “cleared for open publication” on April 4 and 6, 2023, in documents provided to us.

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are **“of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,”** he said.

… For many decades, the Air Force carried out a disinformation campaign to discredit reported sightings of unexplained objects. Now, with two public hearings and many classified briefings under its belt, Congress is pressing for answers.

…Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

Jonathan Grey is a generational officer of the United States Intelligence Community with a Top-Secret Clearance who currently works for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), where the analysis of UAP has been his focus. Previously he had experience serving Private Aerospace and Department of Defense Special Directive Task Forces.

**“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” ** Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

These are government officials who are going on record stating that we have had contact with **non-human intelligences**, and the Pentagon has approved the release of this information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 9:30 PM

Here he is, you can listen to him yourself stating that the US government is in possession of spacecraft from Non-Human intelligences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 9:53 PM

Journalist Ross Coulthart on David Grush’s background:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 10:03 PM

I’m watching the Ross Coulthart interview now.

Grusch says there are also **bodies**.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 10:11 PM

Coulthart calls mainstream media gutless cowards for passing on this story and essentially accuses them of deliberately engaging in a cover-up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 10:15 PM

Randy, dear, this still isn't "proof".

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2023 10:20 PM

One would think "80 years of reverse engineering alien tech" would have led to something a bit more substantial than smartphones and unmanned trips to Mars.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2023 10:31 PM

We're still flying in passenger jets built in the 80's, and my cell phone drops calls on a daily basis. What will they "reverse engineer" next, the buggy whip?

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2023 10:31 PM

R29 No, it’s not proof, but it’s the closest we’ve ever gotten to the authorities actually admitting what they’ve been up to for eighty years. It’s one more piece of evidence.

Here’s the full interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 10:35 PM

Sorry but I'm skeptical of the sources.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2023 10:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2023 11:24 PM

*Sigh* I miss the good old days when all of the crazy shit came from outer space instead of FOX News and the Republicans ☹️

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2023 11:29 PM

[quote] One would think "80 years of reverse engineering alien tech" would have led to something a bit more substantial than smartphones and unmanned trips to Mars.

What sort of progress do you think Leonardo Da Vinci would make if you handed him an iPhone and asked him to reverse engineer it?

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2023 11:53 PM

This is being ALLOWED to come out now.

I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2023 12:05 AM

LOL - this is an episode of Star Trek Voyager: Future's End.

The entire plot was that Ed Begley Jr, an amalgamation people like Bill Gates and early internet entrepreneurs, had found Captain Braxton's time ship and was slowly reverse engineering and releasing tech.

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2023 12:10 AM

I think Ed Begley is involved in this as well, R38

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2023 1:08 AM

Where do you think Ed Begley got that electric car he drove in the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2023 1:42 AM

This one found in 1963 seems sporty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2023 1:51 AM

Mainstream sources have picked up the story. Google away, you bitches of little faith.

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2023 2:02 AM

No thanks R42.

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2023 2:11 AM

Sure.

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2023 2:42 AM

As has been alluded to I think above, so what? We all pretty much take as fact that this is probably happening and whether we know for sure not what difference is it going to make as far as what we can or will do about it.

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2023 2:44 AM

Also who says their technology is all that impressive? Maybe we're reverse engineering their crap technology kind of like how in that episode of Futurama Leonardo da Vinci was actually the dumbass of his planet.

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2023 2:45 AM

Also I think that if there was any truth to any of this advanced alien technology reverse-engineering stuff, the terrestrial difficulties in doing so probably has to do with alien interstellar travel and technology operation’s genius having to do with evolutionary mind and energy manipulation. And, the alien “vehicles” being almost some type of living energy projection or hologram possibly occupied by beings built aerodynamically differently, enabling them to withstand interstellar travel speeds, interdimensions, and pressures on a more advanced level compared with us terrestrials.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote]I think stories and 'evidence' of alien spacecraft are hoaxes perpetrated by military agencies to get congress to increase their annual budgets due to a perceived 'threat'. Another scam, like everything else.

Excellent point. I know nothing about the subject of UFO's or UFO sightings, but this sounds like a likely scenario for the claims about them.

by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2023 3:06 AM

What does the UFO possess?

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2023 3:08 AM

R48 r49

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2023 3:15 AM

Seems likely

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2023 4:02 AM

r1, we can clearly see your nuts.

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2023 4:49 AM

R35 Remember, Fox aired this way back in the 90s:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2023 5:01 AM

All I know is I saw something I can’t explain.

In the late ‘80s, my sister and I watched out our south-facing window (on southern Vancouver Island) as a “triangle craft” (three white lights in a triangle shape) moved around the sky in a way nothing obeying our known laws of physics could have done: it was in the sky at one point; a second later it was in another part of the sky - and it just kept moving like that, appearing at different, seemingly random points in the sky. This was slightly before the infamous Belgian triangle craft sightings, but it was different because of the way it seemed to move (defying the laws of physics).

I know now they were testing triangular stealth craft at that time, but I know of nothing we’ve created that can move like what we saw that night. I’m not convinced it was extraterrestrial, but I know what I saw, and it was fucking weird. 🤷🏻

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2023 5:28 AM

Wow. Just wow.

That’s how I feel about discovering there is a new type of troll on DL, the UFO/Alien lover troll. He dresses up in a tin foil caftan, hisses, turns around and presents a big black hole for those aliens to use as a gateway between dimensions.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2023 11:37 AM

[quote] I think stories and 'evidence' of alien spacecraft are hoaxes perpetrated by military agencies to get congress to increase their annual budgets due to a perceived 'threat'. Another scam, like everything else.

While the same military agencies do everything they can to discredit UFO investigations and cast UFOs as “hoaxes”, conspiracy theories and “swamp gas”? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 56June 6, 2023 12:04 PM

ElderGay here, ever since I can remember I have heard stories that aliens were going to reveal themselves any day now. We've also known that *something* happened in Roswell and "Area 51", but whatever is going on I'm not holding my breath that anything too earth-shattering will be revealed anytime soon

Does anyone really believe that our primitive weaponry could shoot down anything capable of traveling a million light years across the cosmos or these highly sophisticated flying machine can travel all that way only to crash into a hillside? 😏

by Anonymousreply 57June 6, 2023 3:07 PM

R57 Just read the article, this is a very different kind of story than Bob Lazar or anything like that from the past. I don't think a grifter with a book to sell shows up with the inspector general saying his claims are urgent and credible and then kicks it off with an 11 hour testimony to congress under perjury and brand new whistleblower protections specifically regarding UAP to get fast tracked through congress into law. I know for sure many people are just going "Oh this has to do with aliens nevermind" and not looking at it for one second. I'm a very skeptical guy, I was mocking the 29 palms claims just a week ago - I spent much of yesterday looking for the bullshit and I couldn't find it.

by Anonymousreply 58June 6, 2023 4:21 PM

R58 soo does that mean you believe it?

What's the 29 Palms claims?

by Anonymousreply 59June 6, 2023 4:25 PM

America's first flying saucer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 6, 2023 4:26 PM

R57 Just because an alien is more advanced, even many orders of magnitude more advanced, that doesn't necessitate infallibility. There's no reason they can't be error prone or that whatever they would be doing on earth couldn't be difficult on their end. Imagine an ant saying "Oh, so a human can land on the moon and invent a particle accelerator but they can't parallel park without hitting something?" to another ant. So yes I think technology or species that are more advanced or capable than humans can also be prone to error, failure, misjudgment, etc.

R59 ufos spotted over 29 palms california recently. i have always figured that it's just advanced military tech and covert R&D but completely human in origin and capability. and that's probably still the case, even if these claims are true it wouldn't mean that the majority of UFO/UAP incidents are NHI-operated or even that their development involves any reverse engineered tech. Probably still just a secret plane or drone. But I do think Grusch isn't lying - but he could be the subject of manipulation or disinformation and this is just a byproduct of some kind of internal dispute at a high level.

by Anonymousreply 61June 6, 2023 4:28 PM

[quote]And they certainly aren't going to be needing to physically mutilate cows in fields or "beam up" humans to shove probes into them.

Glad for the cows, sad for myself.

by Anonymousreply 62June 6, 2023 4:34 PM

thedebrief released more information today regarding the whistleblowing process, testimony to congress, etc.

"TM: Yeah, that’s more important to me. I mean, in my opinion, that’s more important to me than just testifying to Congress. They are oftentimes…unless you’re sworn under oath, there’s not really any consequences if you come into the Congress and tell them a tall tale. But if you’re sworn in in front of attorneys, in a deposition or legal setting, there are consequences. So it does make it more significant, more serious, in my opinion.

CP: As a follow-up to that, are there consequences if he falsified the information he provided in his Inspector General complaint?

TM: Yes, absolutely. I mean, you know, obviously, the classified complaint is classified, and we haven’t seen that. But as a formality with any type of IG complaint, a person will be asked to not only provide their written affidavit complaint, so what came from the attorney, but they’ll also be asked to fill out a handwritten, “red tape” type procedure. And we do sign that form where it very clearly marked that you’re stating everything that you’re saying to be true. And if it’s not, or you’re intentionally lying, there are legal consequences. You’re lying to the federal government. And so, it’s as significant if not more than, say, filing a false police report, something like that. There are legal consequences for lying.

CP: So between his private closed-door sessions with congressional intelligence committees, which you just addressed, which involve legal jeopardy if he’s falsifying claims there, there’s also legal jeopardy if he’s falsifying claims to the IG. So if he is falsifying all of this, he’s set himself up for some serious pain from multiple locations.

TM: Sure, yeah, absolutely. I mean, if you look at just what’s known in terms of the amount of time and effort that’s been put in from attorneys in Congress, so General Counsel, in the Senate committees and the time and effort that’s been put in by the Inspector General, we’re talking about a lot of man hours, a lot of effort. And they’re obviously very serious allegations. And they seem crazy, don’t get me wrong. But they’re very serious allegations. So yeah, obviously, you just wasted everybody’s time lying about this. I think that would come down to the Department of Justice. If they wanted to file charges. But I certainly (guess) it would happen."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 6, 2023 4:48 PM

Being reported by the Independent, New York Magazine, Newsweek, Fox News, etc. Seems like it's being picked up right now...

by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2023 5:09 PM

Saagar from Breaking Points going over the details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2023 5:31 PM

[quote]That’s how I feel about discovering there is a new type of troll on DL, the UFO/Alien lover troll. He dresses up in a tin foil caftan, hisses, turns around and presents a big black hole for those aliens to use as a gateway between dimensions.

😂😂

I'm still not convinced it's not good old Dumbvida on a tear but it could be a new one.

by Anonymousreply 66June 6, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote] being more advanced doesn't necessitate infallibility

I agree, R23. I was responding to someone saying alien beings would have also been captured or some shit.

My point is that they wouldn't have actual "alien people" in their crafts. it would be robots/remote control crafts. I have no opinion on if any such craft has actually been captured/discovered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2023 6:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2023 7:03 PM

I think they're just hungry... 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2023 7:44 PM

R55 well, at least he can say his hole takes people to another world. Can you claim the same?

by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2023 8:17 PM

R31 - Valid point, however, there are things that have been masterfully achieved in a relatively short time in cell phones and the internet tech like data tracking and harvesting, location tracking, and a variety of surveillance abilities, to name a few. Everything is quickly transitioning to digital. Wireless and satellite functionality has become the norm. This is the tech that would be (and is) most important to the military and governments of the world, and they'd spare no expense to reverse engineer, study, and build. What makes you think the government or military gives a fuck if your cell drops calls as long as they can follow your every move even if you turn off GPS tracking or when every dollar you take in/ or spend is so easily tracked? What makes you think the government or military gives a fuck that the general public is still traveling in old versions of aircraft when they (and the very wealthy corporate parasites who elect or control them) have access to the superior quality state-of-the-art options? Maybe think a little more deeply about how far apart the quality of life is for the haves as opposed to the have-nots.

by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2023 8:44 PM

^ Someone told me we got Mylar from reverse-engineering alien spacesuits 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2023 9:01 PM

And which inventions did the alien tech lead to? I know a bit about defense systems and such and while some weapon and defense systems are pretty nifty, there is surely no alien tech involved. I know some real humans who designed them, in person. They don't look alien to me.

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2023 10:23 PM

This is a back to back of Sean Kirkpatrick (Sean M. Kirkpatrick is a laser and materials physicist and currently director of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office at the United States Department of Defense.) giving testimony to congress about the kind of UAP/UFO and Aerial Security activity that the DoD is taking an interest in - with Grusch (the whistleblower claiming specifically that Kirkpatrick is lying to congress about the nature of said activity) today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2023 11:34 PM

Bob Lazar has said he's seen UAP aircraft in Area 51 if I'm not mistaken and has described them several times.

by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2023 11:48 PM

So many incurious minds here.

by Anonymousreply 76June 7, 2023 12:00 AM

Skepticism is not the same as incuriosity. I’m doubtful of these revelations but I eagerly await more information.

by Anonymousreply 77June 7, 2023 12:04 AM

^ This^ When you get older you tend to be a little more discerning in what you believe and don't 😏

by Anonymousreply 78June 7, 2023 12:20 AM

I didn't read the whole thread so maybe this was mentioned but I have read that Velcro came from alien tech. God knows what else.

by Anonymousreply 79June 7, 2023 12:46 AM

If that's all they got, R79, that's pretty pathetic. I think it came from Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 80June 7, 2023 12:52 AM

R78, did you at least read the articles?

You can call one guy crazy, but all the people who corroborate what he testified to? Come on.

I really get the impression a lot of people are dismissing all of this without even bothering to familiarize themselves with the facts.

by Anonymousreply 81June 7, 2023 12:53 AM

After my son graduated from college with an electrical engineering degree, he was hired by the DoD to work on an air force base. He worked on reverse engineering projects for about a year, and would never tell me what it’s about. He said he would have to kill me if he told me. 🤔. I’ll have to ask if it was alien related. (I highly doubt it).

by Anonymousreply 82June 7, 2023 12:55 AM

Hitler had them first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 7, 2023 12:55 AM

NewsNation? The most widely viewed and established news network in the world? The one everyone hopes to nail a job for their journalism career? Where every anchor is first rate and at the cutting edge of their product?

by Anonymousreply 84June 7, 2023 1:00 AM

What else would it have been, R82?

by Anonymousreply 85June 7, 2023 1:03 AM

80 years lol.

Like dropping a smart phone in a chimpanzee cage.

by Anonymousreply 86June 7, 2023 1:05 AM

R85, he mentioned it was Russian technology a few times.

But, maybe . . .

by Anonymousreply 87June 7, 2023 1:25 AM

This is being pushed to distract from the impending Trump indictments

by Anonymousreply 88June 7, 2023 2:27 AM

[quote]You can call one guy crazy, but all the people who corroborate what he testified to?

A whole lot of officials in this country “corroborate” Trump’s claim that he won the 2020 election.

by Anonymousreply 89June 7, 2023 2:34 AM

@r81, "[R78], did you at least read the articles? "

Yes, of course and although compelling, until I see physical evidence I'm a bit skeptical

@r79, " I have read that Velcro came from alien tech"

So, aliens are actually the elderly from Florida? 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 7, 2023 2:53 AM

R84 and the guardian, independent, fox, huffpo, the hill, WaPo might still be just preparing their version of the story because Klein and Blumenthal claim they didn't reject it outright, NBC reporter says he's working on it

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2023 2:55 AM

I'm not falling for that whole Jesus, Mary and Joseph crap again without PHYSICAL proof 😠

by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2023 3:00 AM

Back in the 70s a lot of people were convinced that this was absolutely true...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 7, 2023 3:15 AM

The Repugs must be very desperate to pull out this alien shit

by Anonymousreply 94June 7, 2023 6:36 AM

R87, I think "Russian technology" is an oxymoron.

by Anonymousreply 95June 7, 2023 12:34 PM

The idea that Russia had inscrutable technology that the US had to work on reverse-engineering is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 96June 7, 2023 12:51 PM

[quote]The Repugs must be very desperate to pull out this alien shit

R94 the UAP issue is perhaps the ONLY issue in DC right now that has full bipartisan interest and support. In fact Kirsten Gillibrand has been leading the charge:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 7, 2023 2:54 PM

I don’t know, maybe the DoD gave my son busy work doing reverse engineering projects for the first year. He hated it because he had to write virtually a research paper on his findings. I know he specializes/works on radar technology, the type that fits on the top of planes. He would say the projects were under secrecy, the employees weren’t allowed phones on their persons, etc.

But, maybe he was just fucking with me. Wouldn’t be the first time.

by Anonymousreply 98June 7, 2023 2:58 PM

I see this as a signal that the military has finally decided to let the truth start coming out and this is a way to help ease the information out for public edification little by little, rather than some bigwig with the military going on TV and admitting that there are alien beings on the earth and have been here for a long time. That would scare far too many people to death.

by Anonymousreply 99June 7, 2023 3:16 PM

Do we know how these aliens deal with their pasta?

by Anonymousreply 100June 7, 2023 3:22 PM

I hear they cut it up rather than twirl. They're just provincial scum obviously.

by Anonymousreply 101June 7, 2023 3:32 PM

They use a high tech colander.

by Anonymousreply 102June 7, 2023 4:26 PM

[quote]Someone told me we got Mylar from reverse-engineering alien spacesuits 🤷‍♂️

Do you think we could give it back?

by Anonymousreply 103June 7, 2023 4:42 PM

^ What's wrong with Mylar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2023 4:48 PM

I'm more of a lamé kind of guy myself.

by Anonymousreply 105June 7, 2023 4:54 PM

🙄🙄🙄 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 106June 7, 2023 5:16 PM

🙄🙄🙄 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 107June 7, 2023 5:16 PM

R98 that sounds pretty normal to me even if it's just a project of minor or middling intrigue/importance. Schematics of cutting edge US radar would be worth a fortune to Russia, China, Iran, et al

by Anonymousreply 108June 7, 2023 5:39 PM

[quote] Schematics of cutting edge US radar would be worth a fortune to Russia, China, Iran, et al

Yep. Traitor Julius Rosenberg stole the American antiaircraft artillery proximity fuze just in time to kill hundreds of US aircrews in Korea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2023 6:21 PM

R109

by Anonymousreply 110June 7, 2023 6:53 PM

The utter unreliability of information is quite a state of affairs how is one to know what to think. Quality and quantity seem to be at odds in the web age

by Anonymousreply 111June 7, 2023 7:14 PM

[quote]A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

If true, this would surely be the first time in history that there have been no leaks from Congressional sources.

by Anonymousreply 112June 7, 2023 7:28 PM

R109 People think of spying as only exciting James Bond style fantastical affairs, when in reality spooks go after mid level private sector guys and nobodies all the time, like internal information on a business that competes with say a particular Chinese manufacturer. Foreign intel will go to surprising lengths to get stuff like that for a small edge in the markets so imagine what they'll do to get natsec secrets and technical info.

by Anonymousreply 113June 7, 2023 8:40 PM

And you notice that, contrary to the norm for many decades, not one person in the military or any other area of government service, has come out against what this guy has said. Normally they'd be all over TV saying he's a lunatic, or they'd wipe every scintilla of employee information about him from government computers and claim he never even worked with the government at all, just like they did with Bob Lazar.

by Anonymousreply 114June 7, 2023 8:40 PM

80 years and the best we can do is Velcro & Mylar?

We need a better batch of aliens.

by Anonymousreply 115June 7, 2023 8:42 PM

I want to believe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 7, 2023 9:30 PM

Can they fucking hurry up already. I'm so sick of this planet

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2023 1:30 AM

Abovethelaw sober legal analysis of the Grusch situation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2023 5:42 AM

“What feels missing to me is there is still no one involved who says, I saw this thing. I touched this thing. Or I recovered this thing on this date. And over 75 years of this history, that’s always the level of specificity that is missing from these stories,” journalist Garrett Graff, who is currently working on a book about the US government’s decades-long quest to study UFOs, told me. “The deeper you get into covering UFOs, the more almost all of this feels like an intergalactic game of telephone.”

From today's Vanity Fair article, "Why The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Politico Didn’t Publish a Seemingly Bombshell Report About UFOs" -- DL isn't letting me link it.

by Anonymousreply 119June 8, 2023 7:17 PM

Try harder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 8, 2023 10:17 PM

I don't think the aliens are communicating with us, but they may be with dogs and cats

by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2023 11:16 PM

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 26, 2023 8:17 PM

David Charles Grusch

Isnt this Johnny Knoxvilles alias and isnt this a goof for Jackass 4?

by Anonymousreply 123July 26, 2023 8:27 PM

Free the aliens! Prisoners of the deep state!

by Anonymousreply 124July 26, 2023 8:29 PM

Sometimes I feel like an alien.

by Anonymousreply 125July 26, 2023 8:30 PM

No, they communicate with cows R121.

by Anonymousreply 126July 26, 2023 8:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!