Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Russia Issues Arrest Warrant For Miss Lindsey Over Ukraine Comments

Oh dear. Do they have fainting couches and beauty parlors in the gulag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 4:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 4:31 AM

Her petticoats are going to flail about when they defenestrate her!

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 4:33 AM

Thank you R1 I missed that one. I did find it odd nobody on DL had posted about Miss Priss's latest drama.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 4:39 AM

Putin: Give us Paul Whelan and Evan Gershkovich, and you can have this spineless, closeted, sniveling, insurrectionist-boot-licking coward Ladybugs in exchange.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 5:06 AM

Russian kompromat. Just what Miss Lindsay’s always dreamed of!

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 5:12 AM

Who will fan her with palm fronds and feed her peeled grapes in the gulag?

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 5:14 AM

Most importantly, will she be allowed conjugal visits with the biggest (both literally and figuratively) Tang colored Russian ASSet this country has ever seen? I worry how her mental health will decline if her head is out of his ass for to long.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 5:20 AM

Putin is a ridiculous pipsqueak. Someone needs to take him out. Hopefully he's dying a painful death from cancer right now. As much as I don't like Miss Lindz, once in a blue moon he takes a political position I admire.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 5:41 AM

Don’t they know that Lindsay refrigerates his borscht?

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 6:57 AM

I were the president, I would hand him over.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 7:25 AM

Here's one instance where I support the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!