Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Death threats and arrest warrant in Russia for Miss Lindsey!

Whose team are you on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2023 4:45 PM

And the Senatrice is not backing down!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 7:19 PM

Head of RT, Margarita Simonyan, calls for his assassination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 7:21 PM

He’s going to meet a Bulgarian umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 7:22 PM

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 7:23 PM

He just said what many are thinking, i.e. that this isn't just about aiding Ukraine, but about the US killing its major adversary for practically pennies, with no American lives lost. Which is obviously a historic opportunity and also a historic bargain.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 7:23 PM

Tea or a window.

His only real options at this point.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 7:24 PM

This flowah is wiltin'!

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 7:27 PM

Yes, Margarita said he should be killed, but she also said the footage in question might be deceiving and that he might have said that in a different context. That kind of graciousness (such as it is) is surprising to me, coming from her.

I'm also surprised they didn't go the homophobic route and just call him a homo outright. It would have been the easiest thing in the world, we do that here on DL all the time. So they have some class left, even if they are totally unhinged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 7:30 PM

When Lindsey was told about the arrest warrant, the thought of being chained up with those hulking, beastly hairy Russian men made her run to her fainting couch and vigorously finger her pussy.

Then she found out that cruel Vlad planned to lock her up in a women’s prison with those hulking, beastly Russian women. That made her run to her fainting couch and call the State Department, begging for help.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2023 7:36 PM

What's more interesting about Linseybelle's comment is that it puts him completely at odds with the GOP's pro-Putin/pro-Russia position overall.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2023 7:38 PM

All magats belong in russher.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2023 7:40 PM

I guess we’ll see the fisting video soon.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2023 8:21 PM

Gulag ( clap, clap}

Gulag ( clap, clap)

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2023 8:44 PM

Guess Miss Linds regrets supporting Russia before the invasion.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2023 8:53 PM

Lindz is finally trying to honor the legacy of his Senate compatriat John McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2023 10:04 PM

Keep passing the open windows, Miss Lindsey or they'll unalive you 😏

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2023 10:33 PM

I think there needs to be a "Go Fund Her" started to help pay for Miss Lindsey's one way ticket to a country with all the "freedoms" she has screeched about since becoming a Sentrice all those summers ago.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 4:41 AM

Le Senatrix is the rat who always jumps a sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 4:47 AM

Every once in a while, he gives me a little hope that there is a bit of decency left in 'some' Republicans. But then, he always dashes it. Here's hoping he holds his course on this.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 4:53 AM

Putin: Give us Paul Whelan and Evan Gershkovich, and you can have this spineless, closeted, sniveling, insurrectionist-boot-licking coward Ladybugs in exchange.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 5:08 AM

If I go to prison, I'll be strong. There are a lot of uncut cocks in Russia, but I'll learn to take them. By the way sweetie, is that cutie Edward Snowden or maybe that stud from The Wall Street Journal in the same prison I'll be going to?

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 9:05 AM

Miss Lindsey on getting served with a Russian warrant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 9:48 AM

Are Putin's checks starting to bounce or was he drunk posting?

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 11:17 AM

I had to do a double take when I heard he was supportive of Ukraine. I thought the Republicans were pro-Russia, and they always go in lockstep together.

by Anonymousreply 24May 30, 2023 12:39 PM

You can't threaten someone with what they consider a good time.

by Anonymousreply 25May 30, 2023 12:41 PM

R5, the only people saying that are deplorables who were told to forget they hated those Russian commies and those in Putin's pocket.

Sure hope Miz Lindseybelle doesn't come down with a case of defenestration.

by Anonymousreply 26May 30, 2023 12:41 PM

[quote]I had to do a double take when I heard he was supportive of Ukraine. I thought the Republicans were pro-Russia, and they always go in lockstep together.

Sen. Graham has never met a war or a weapons program he didn't get hard about.

by Anonymousreply 27May 30, 2023 1:13 PM

The Russians is comin'!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 30, 2023 3:00 PM

(R28) She really should no better at her age then to have long dark hair. It puts emphasis on her sagging (facial) cheeks and droopy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 29May 30, 2023 3:56 PM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 30May 30, 2023 4:44 PM

He is repulsive, and that's one of his better qualities.

by Anonymousreply 31May 30, 2023 4:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!