Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Cast gossip. New Season returning in August

by Anonymousreply 590May 29, 2023 10:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2023 7:14 AM

Joe, feeding us crumbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2023 7:16 AM

Bash darling please find yourself a decent looking boyfriend. The Atlanta gays can have the current one.

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2023 7:17 AM

In regards to previous thread about Agatha filming, has it just been Joe in Atlanta? Is Kathryn still there as well?

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2023 7:18 AM

Netflix, also feedings crumbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2023 7:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2023 7:20 AM

R4 no idea, I have no idea also if Joe was filming yesterday either, as the crew member never posts anyone but the crew

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2023 7:21 AM

maybe she believes in monogamy now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2023 7:23 AM

Responding to a comment from the last thread, I don't think this will be a problem but Agatha needs to be wrapped up by June 30. There's a really good chance that SAG will go on strike and I would guarantee that Joe is a SAG member now.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2023 7:25 AM

R8

?

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2023 7:27 AM

R9 There's no way it drags that long. Only thing that gives me pause that it might last into June is Joe coming to the UK for a few days to see Bash's play.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2023 7:28 AM

R11 The only thing I can think of that would extend the shoot is if Marvel decides to frontload reshoots and pickups (which they've done before), but they're not going to be able to do as long as WGA is striking.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2023 7:30 AM

[R3] Poor Bash probably has no idea he's thirsting over (and who knows what else he's doing in Atlanta) every Tom Dick and Harry...from hairy farmers to a dime a dozen actors to instawhores.

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2023 7:34 AM

R4 Kathryn is there. She was spotted a few days ago having dinner with Patti and Aubrey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2023 7:37 AM

Will has a gf ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2023 7:37 AM

R15 Yep. They've been dating awhile, though hard launched the relationship for some reason. That's like the third event she's gone to in the last week or so

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2023 7:40 AM

I wonder if Joe has seen the Twitter of that person he follows.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2023 7:42 AM

The picture is nick and charlie out of that many popular shows. I can’t wait for S2 promo era, Netflix is going to invest a lot in them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2023 8:51 AM

R16 I think she just got tired of being hidden away for the sake of his privacy. Will seems like an extremely private person and probably didn't want to publicize his personal relationships, but it's a fine line. I'm sure from her end she was starting to feel neglected.

Her BF is on a hit show, going to all these fancy, red-carpet events, and she's expected to sit at home and not experience any of the spotlight and parties with him? Yeah right! No girlfriend is going to be cool with that arrangement for long. Looks like Will finally caved and is starting to bring her to events and officially be seen with her in public, and in turn confirming he has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2023 10:02 AM

Are we not gonna talk about how this OF Nick guy looks a lot like Kit?

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2023 10:19 AM

R20

I dont really get kit vibes from the guy. He gives me more derek chadwick vibes than anything else

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2023 10:34 AM

R21 He looks much more like Kit than like Chadwick. OF guy has a softer face like Kit. Nice lips, a more delicate nose.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2023 10:45 AM

The one person he doesn't look like is Bash, which either means he doesn't have a type at all, or, it's not a thirst follow (doubtful)

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2023 10:48 AM

I don’t think the last follow is a thirst follow

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2023 10:52 AM

R23 I don’t think he has a set type, especially with the Derek Chadwick and Nick follows. Even factoring in the thirst follows before that, muscular is about the best we could do to tie them together (Farmer, Dylan Geick, Taylor Swift dancer).

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2023 10:56 AM

*Richard Madden

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2023 11:00 AM

I would say his thirst follow type is pretty boys with nice bodies, but I'd need the farmer to shave the mustache to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2023 11:03 AM

R26 My apologies, Froy. Much like Marvel, I forgot about him.

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2023 11:04 AM

I doubt this Nick guy is a thirst follow, firstly for type reasons but also because the SECOND Dylan Geick made an OF Joe unfollowed him immediately, and Dylan was actually “famous” so more plausible deniability. Don’t think he’d blow up his spot for someone with under 5K followers. Am curious how he met this guy though

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2023 11:21 AM

Also don’t think aside from colouring the guy looks much like Kit but reasonable minds can differ. Guessing there’s a possibility he just met this guy out or that he’s an extra on set or something

by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2023 11:26 AM

I can't imagine that following an OF gay that works at Publix is anything other than a thirst follow.

by Anonymousreply 31May 22, 2023 11:29 AM

Perhaps he is just looking for an employee discount on catering trays.

by Anonymousreply 32May 22, 2023 11:30 AM

R31 ironically the fact that he is “just” (not to be a dick) an OF gay who works at Publix makes it more likely to me that Joe doesn’t follow him for that reason (or at least primarily not that reason). He unfollowed the TS dancer immediately because people called it a thirst follow, unfollowed Dylan Geick as soon as he made an OF, and otherwise does his utmost to have an extremely bland IG. Given this guy lives in Atlanta I’d guess he actually met him somehow

by Anonymousreply 33May 22, 2023 11:31 AM

R32 More likely for the Publix subs, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 34May 22, 2023 11:34 AM

I saw he follows Kit too today but i think he followed him before he followed Joe

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2023 11:37 AM

R35 Kit was the person he followed directly before Joe, it looks like.

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2023 11:38 AM

Him following Kit right before joe is fascinating and makes me wonder if they are legitimately hanging out, kits type being men who kind of look like him would be an amazing plot twist

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2023 11:40 AM

R37 Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the only guy who sort of, vaguely looks like Kit that he's noticeably interacted with is Taron, and I think that's more of a big brother kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2023 11:43 AM

R38 I don’t think it’s actually his type but Kit dating other muscular strawberry blonde men with softer features exclusively would be funny

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2023 11:45 AM

I always thought Bash wasn’t really his normal type he would going for but still had something special that got him

by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2023 11:57 AM

R40 tbh I just don’t think Joe has a strong type. Pre HS he was thirsty for Ben Platt for instance which is truly tragic. But agree it was probably the Bash effect overall - hairy and hot which he seems to like, but also very charming and charismatic, really welcoming, clearly extremely into Joe, huge dick

by Anonymousreply 41May 22, 2023 11:59 AM

R40 Hairy guys are definitely his type.

by Anonymousreply 42May 22, 2023 12:02 PM

Or maybe this is all a sign they've called it quits and he's now in his slut era

by Anonymousreply 43May 22, 2023 12:05 PM

R25 Henry Cavill and (maybe) Andrew Lincoln, too.

by Anonymousreply 44May 22, 2023 12:08 PM

While I love the idea of Kit and Joe (and OF guy) hanging out, I think we can basically rule out that idea based on Kit being spotted in NYC yesterday? I imagine Joe and this guy were hanging out in some capacity, and the guy knew of the show and Kit (or Joe told him about it) so followed him at the same time as Joe to kill two birds. Less exciting explanation, I know, but probably more likely.

by Anonymousreply 45May 22, 2023 12:16 PM

Given what someone posted about the show filming yesterday my guess is either joe had a rare day off and was at a gay bar or something, or this guy is an extra or something and they met on set

by Anonymousreply 46May 22, 2023 12:18 PM

R45 I don't think it's super likely that Kit was there, but him being in NY at 3-4 doesn't fully rule him out. The flight to Atlanta is relatively short and he could have hypothetically gone out with Joe to a bar at night.

by Anonymousreply 47May 22, 2023 12:22 PM

Joe and Kit should finally hang out together for once to finally beat the "Kit hates him“ allegations

by Anonymousreply 48May 22, 2023 12:28 PM

R48 Are people still saying that? If they are, hanging out isn't going to stop them. At this point Kit's complimented him repeatedly, has called Joe a lifesaver to him, has said they're best friends, posted that really sweet IG story for his birthday, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 49May 22, 2023 12:32 PM

Yup. People are mostly saying he is doing Fanservice like all these BL Actors to please the fans but wouldn’t even stay in the same room with him for a minute when it isn’t for work cause he can’t stand him and so on…

by Anonymousreply 50May 22, 2023 12:41 PM

R50 I think those sorts of comments are trollish enough that we can safely ignore them. When I first watched the earlier Joe and Kit interviews, I was vaguely skeptical of them being really close, but it’s become very obvious over time just how close they are nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 51May 22, 2023 12:53 PM

I think they played up closeness for s1 interviews but have genuinely gotten closer since then. They along with bash and will hung out and went to a few plays together over a weekend without posting, hung out just them and Maia when she visited for a bit, and Kit very likely came back to slough for joes birthday

by Anonymousreply 52May 22, 2023 12:58 PM

One thing we can be absolutely sure of with Joe’s latest follow is he isn’t a serious thirst follow, hook up or side piece or even plus one with Bash. For our super private Joe any future relationships will not be found out through his social media activity the last thing he would do is advertise it

I do however very much approve the possibility he is playing wing man for Kit

by Anonymousreply 53May 22, 2023 2:23 PM

IOM donation rules will change from June 1st, whilst I know Joe didn't necessarily start the process for change he definitely helped publicise it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 22, 2023 3:04 PM

The teens losing it on Twitter trying to find a reason as to why Joe followed this guy or Chadwick are cracking me up. Maybe there's a deeper reason, but this is a horny 19 year-old gay man. Sometimes it's as simple as him finding another man hot. The idea of Marvel hiring an OF gay for Hulkling is very funny, though, I'll give them that.

by Anonymousreply 55May 22, 2023 3:13 PM

R55 They think he’s Hulkling? Is he even an actor? Beyond his OF fun of course

by Anonymousreply 56May 22, 2023 3:15 PM

R55 It’s easy. Joe is lonely/horny. There’s nothing more to it. Proud of him for following and thirsting on main. On another note, Patrick is really hot here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 22, 2023 3:18 PM

I’m in the middle ground club of not thinking it’s a thirst follow but also thinking a bunch of the follows Joe makes that people overthink ARE thirst follows. Dylan, the TS dancer, the farmer guy. Just not this rando sadly

by Anonymousreply 58May 22, 2023 3:21 PM

R56 There's a group genuinely concerned that he's Hulkling and praying that he isn't. Of course he isn't, you dumbasses. The Chadwick speculation also started up again, that one to me is a non-starter based on age alone.

by Anonymousreply 59May 22, 2023 3:21 PM

R58 Joe has been in Atlanta for 6 months and hasn’t followed anyone but coworkers. I respect your opinion but doubt this is more than a thirst follow.

R59 Hollywood doesn’t care about age gaps and he looks young. Don’t see why else Joe would be following him.

by Anonymousreply 60May 22, 2023 3:29 PM

What’s the popular theory here, that they might have met at a gay bar or something? I would love to know if they met in a group setting and if so, why Joe followed a single guy (single as in one, not as in relationship status).

by Anonymousreply 61May 22, 2023 3:31 PM

R60 It's not about the age gap, it's about what Marvel was specifically looking for when it came to Hulkling. The original casting calls for Wiccan and Hulkling were for actors ages 17-20 and 18-20 respectively. The age thing was the same reason why everyone on here brushed off Miles as Hulkling really quickly despite the one leaker trying to push the idea.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2023 3:33 PM

I don’t think Derek Chadwick is Hulkling, but it would suck if he was. He looks way older than Joe and the last thing I want for Joe is for his long-term love interest to be someone who serves dead in the eyes in pictures. Imagine how much worse it would be with the guy acting. His IMDb credits aren’t particularly inspiring, either. Uncredited extra in a couple of Ryan Murphy shows and a BET straight to TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2023 3:41 PM

That recent photo of Kit in NY makes me wish more than ever his freckles weren’t plastered over with make up for every event he attends. Free the freckles.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2023 3:57 PM

he looks probably everytime exhausted without make up is my guess

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2023 3:58 PM

I was trying to figure out what Loewe bag Kit was carrying and the closest I can sort of figure is that it’s either this bag or something from this collection, judging by the strap and the bit of green you can see peeking out at the bottom of the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2023 4:09 PM

R66

i thought the little piece of green in the photo was a bush. this does make more sense. I expected a basic backpack from him tbh

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2023 4:14 PM

I can’t believe we still don’t have an official still from season 2. What was the point of announcing the date so early on?

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2023 4:24 PM

That pic of kit posted yesterday in NYC was taken several days ago according to the poster, so he could very well be hanging out in ATL.

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2023 4:25 PM

To get you hard r68.

by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2023 4:25 PM

kit was seen yesterday in soho but yeah he could be somewhere else now i kinda wait for him to get spotted from deuxmoi but i don’t think it will happen tbh

by Anonymousreply 71May 22, 2023 4:29 PM

R62 People brushed off Miles because he's a twink and there was some racism. He doesn't look old. Though I doubt Derek is Hulkling.

by Anonymousreply 72May 22, 2023 5:04 PM

R55 Confused how this place is any different. People have gone from he met him at the grocery store, to he and Joe are taking Kit to gay bars, to he's a random extra on Agatha, to he's just a random guy Joe finds hot.

by Anonymousreply 73May 22, 2023 5:48 PM

R73 Have we? I assumed we were all on the same page about horny being the underlying reason for the follow but the where of them meeting being the unknown part. Who the hell guessed the grocery store?

by Anonymousreply 74May 22, 2023 5:51 PM

Joe’s Instagram Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 22, 2023 6:07 PM

In news sure to thrill everyone here, Bradley seems to have gotten another job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 22, 2023 6:09 PM

Tbf the Nick guy Joe followed doesn’t really post any hot content on IG? It’s all on his Twitter. If it was a thirst follow, it’s an extremely weird one.

by Anonymousreply 77May 22, 2023 6:20 PM

R75 Some fans gonna believe that like when Lil Nas jokes about being straight/bi

by Anonymousreply 78May 22, 2023 6:31 PM

Page today is kind of funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 22, 2023 6:45 PM

Makes it even funnier that Nick and Charlie take forever when you realise Elle and Tao got together months after them and have clearly been fucking

by Anonymousreply 80May 22, 2023 6:47 PM

R79 It is quite funny/surprising how much Alice - of all people - is focusing the story on sex at the moment. I wonder how they'll translate this into the TV version.

by Anonymousreply 81May 22, 2023 7:25 PM

R81 I bet that's Patrick and Connor's influence.

by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2023 8:23 PM

They'd need more seasons to reach this point in the show.

She's discussing sex, but seems pretty clinical and sex education-ish. Look forward to the next lesson.

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2023 8:33 PM

Alice's attitude to sex really seems to be that of a 12 year old girl...living in 1985. A boy ready to start university is scandalised to buy condoms in 2023, it's like an After School Special episode plot from 40 years ago. You know he'd buy all of that shit online anyway.

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2023 8:38 PM

I seriously can’t imagine joe and kit wanting to do any more heartstopper past season 3 being filmed this year! Especially if the stories going to be as stupid as what Alice is currently writing! It just keeps getting worse and worse and unnaturally unrealistic!

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2023 9:00 PM

This is all Vol 5, which she said she need planned out in order to write season 3, so I think she’s covering 4 and 5 in the season.

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2023 9:07 PM

I agree with everyone. The preaching tone and the overall extreme awkwardness with anything related to gay sex is off putting. She did a better job in the novella. Some fanfiction author on Ao3 could write better material. I’m sure Joe and Kit are reading these pages and cringing hard. Let’s hope S3 is the last for their sake!

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2023 9:32 PM

It is so awful that even though I normally love nothing more than to rant about Alice I am struggling to find anything to say. It feels like she has built the whole Nick and Charlie have sex thing into such a big deal in her own mind she can’t ground it into anything meaningful and has no understanding of the subject matter to help her

In other words at this point she is completely out of her depth and it shows. I pray to god no one ever tries to put those words into a script the whole thing would become a laughing stock

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2023 9:50 PM

The idea that a teen boy would need to be egged on by a couple of lesbians to fuck his boyfriend just... lol

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2023 10:21 PM

Putting aside my many other thoughts on this, it’s yet another weakness in Alice’s writing that if one of the reasons they waited so long is Charlie’s body image issues, it’s very weird he’d talk to Aled and Tao about it and not Elle. You’d think if any of his mates could understand and coach him through to an extent it would be his trans friend who overcame her own body dysphoria (I know he has dysmorphia, not gender dysphoria but still) to have sex. And more to the point it would be one of the after school special moments Alice loves so much. But instead Alice decided to make her be a side pride and safe sex PSA to Nick, inexplicably, despite showing no signs they’re particularly close before.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2023 10:32 PM

R89 Had a laugh trying to imagine 6 foot tall, muscled up Kit saying those lines. She’s writing Nick in such a pathetic way, it’s embarrassing. And why would Elle and Tara be the ones to know everything about gay sex? She’s completely out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2023 10:32 PM

The whole thing is written a bit weird, but I welcome any chance for Kit to use his comedic timing on the show. I assume between Alice's writer friend that goes through the scripts and Kit's acting the scene won't be as bad in the show. Kind of like how every Nick and Charlie scene hasn't been as bad because of Joe and Kit's acting.

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2023 10:36 PM

In vaguely related news, Alice is moaning on her tumblr again. Nothing worth copying over - she’s just saying she used to have an imagination and will get back to 2015 Alice one day.

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2023 10:39 PM

R94 I used to love Heartstopper. I loved the show but I wouldn’t mind if season three was the end. Alice definitely has lost her creative spark and Kit and Joe are too good to waste their time reading kindergarten lines. Excited to see Agatha and that horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2023 10:44 PM

Alice, has Joe and Bash right there, all she needs to do is ask them for their perspective…

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2023 10:45 PM

She doesn’t even need to go to them, just go to your gay director or gay executive producer.

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2023 10:46 PM

Will is still popping up at Cannes parties, unfortunately his “guest” was bumped out in favor of a model this time around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2023 10:50 PM

100% leave heartstopper on a high note at season 3, because season 2 should’ve been volume 3/4, instead of just volume 3 and filling it with unnecessary extra characters and plotlines and the final season would be volume 5 and the Nick and Charlie novella, a volume 6 is totally unnecessary if her writing continues as is, because it’s terrible writing!!! Like many writers, who have a great start, she’s lost her touch and exhausted her capabilities, she should end it before it gets totally embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2023 10:50 PM

Better look at the outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2023 10:51 PM

The turn this thread is taking seems a little bit dramatic given that her writing for the comics has always been mediocre and we haven't actually seen a single thing from the 2nd season yet.

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2023 10:52 PM

Will looks good, just wish the content was kit or joe.

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2023 10:56 PM

R101 with love to Kit I’ve seen him at a lot of events recently so while I always welcome more content, I don’t mind seeing Will. Joe I miss seeing at events but presume that he’ll pop up at paris fashion week

by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2023 10:59 PM

R102 Will's been at 5 events in the last 11 days, he's basically speedrunning catching up to Kit.

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2023 11:06 PM

R101 Yeah, I do like Will but my interest in him and everyone else in the cast is much lower than my interest in Kit and Joe. I figured I’d drop some eye candy in the thread since the other two aren’t giving us much today.

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2023 11:09 PM

R100 I have only read through the comics once and it was indeed very mediocre but at least sweet and had some genuine evocations of first love. What adds to the horror here is the complete departure from reality where she just keeps on digging because her ego is too inflated to accept she has no fucking idea what she is talking about. It sounds like a particularly out of touch twelve year olds sex ed class taken by an elderly virgin trying to be down with the kids because that is all she has to fall back on

If she had any shred of humility she would have stayed in her lane telling an actual story focusing on things which are universal and left the sex acknowledged but behind an age appropriate closed door like she has with the other relationships. Instead she seems to be on a mission to prove an asexual woman can write realistically about gay teen sex and is just proving with every word that she really can’t

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2023 11:26 PM

The writing has always been mediocre but she fell to a new low. And her delusional fans are not going to give her a reality check. She seems to forget her audience is now far greater and critics will read these two volumes. I can't wait for the undeniable backlash she will receive.

by Anonymousreply 106May 23, 2023 12:03 AM

Joe's on IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2023 12:19 AM

that’s the most straightest he ever looked

by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2023 12:20 AM

You fraus are fucking insane

by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2023 12:22 AM

I have to say, I actually miss these threads being locked.

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2023 12:30 AM

R107 His little smile at being Ariel though

R110 think Muriel is punishing us one way or the other

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2023 12:33 AM

Is that one of the trolls back? I went on an ignore spree in the last thread but noticed the skipped post

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2023 12:43 AM

It's the same drive by troll who cries about the threads and calls everyone crazy. Rinse and repeat every thread.

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2023 12:46 AM

I was searching on Twitter to see if I missed anything today and the searches are worse than usual. There's another viral hate tweet about Joe from the Brasilians, the Yaz/Doctor Who transphobia got picked up by prominent right-wingers and is picking up a ton of steam, there's some fresh biphobia being aimed at Kit. A whole clusterfuck, especially considering that all 3 of them aren't even in their 20s yet.

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2023 1:48 AM

R114 I saw that that Oli London freak that was “transitioning” to be an Asian man and pivoted to being a right wing troll tweeted about Yaz, what a piece of shit. It’s extremely sad that all of them are getting shit that can be traced back to them being openly queer.

by Anonymousreply 115May 23, 2023 1:51 AM

the biphobia is one shit acc who hates kit since heartstopper came out i wouldn’t pay attention to that freak she got called out enough

by Anonymousreply 116May 23, 2023 2:03 AM

OP here. For the group of us who start the threads i was given an 18 hour time out. We are no longer Muriel’s favourites. Although, considering the nonsense at the top of the thread it was probably for the best. “People” saying Kit hates Joe… are the people 15 year old girls in a group chat?

Only 200 posts or so until the new twitter teens (and bitter old queen who drops in to say we’re idiots) get locked out. Can’t wait

by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2023 2:40 AM

R115 I'm hoping that Russell T. Davies and/or the show step in, but I don't know how likely that is.

R116 I didn't realize how many people follow that asshole (if I'm thinking of the same one). DL faves Shay and Joebashcandies are among them. Straight old women love being homophobic and/or biphobic.

R117 I wonder if the bans are at all more likely at certain times? I noticed that the thread greyed out much faster than usual yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2023 2:45 AM

R118 it was almost an immediate time out. I think the last thread I started was only 2 or 3 ago so Muriel clearly had enough of me. As i said, seeing how the early part of these threads are now playing out I have some sympathy for her gripe. It’s fucking tedious

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2023 2:51 AM

R107 He is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2023 2:53 AM

[quote] Only 200 posts or so until the new twitter teens (and bitter old queen who drops in to say we’re idiots) get locked out. Can’t wait

We could pay the 1.99 you know!? Just because we choose not to, doesn't mean we can't. 🤪

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2023 3:30 AM

[R3] Bash darling he's nowadays avoiding any online interaction with you, like the plague, but has no trouble following other gays, liking their pictures and going through their instagrams.

Maybe it's time for you to move on. Let him enjoy his slut era in peace.

[R13] Not to mention dancers 😂 he's taken thirsting over other guys to a whole new level.

by Anonymousreply 122May 23, 2023 3:45 AM

Everyone smile and wave at our fans (referencing R118).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2023 10:20 AM

Mental illness going on in this thread with the constant replies to himself.

R123 Would be a plot twist if she were actually a guy. I'm assuming bisexual/asexual NB woman or something along those lines. Still annoying though and constantly sets Joe up

by Anonymousreply 124May 23, 2023 10:27 AM

[quote]Never beating those old, straight allegations, I’m flattered that they think I’m so mature

It’s not because we think you’re mature, hon, it’s because you tweet like a boomer.

by Anonymousreply 125May 23, 2023 10:43 AM

If someone is actually screenshotting for shay tell her to stop replying to every single person who ever says anything about Joe and bash because she just sets them up with her dumbass responses.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2023 11:31 AM

Lol i went though Joes follow list and all these guys he recently followed got likes from him on pics from months ago and i was wondering does he think people don’t notice then Lol

by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2023 11:37 AM

R126 majority of the Joe’s twitter fans that get posted here are actually unhinged now. The persecution complex is insane. I’m so glad he’s not on twitter anymore to continuously be dragged into every little bullshit slight they feel against him. I’ve been really in my feels on here about Joe being treated “unfairly” before but realistically, he’s just been over looked for some awards (some actually important but mainly not) and the HS promotion leans into Kit’s popularity. But today he reposted a cover of his colleague Aubrey Plaza (sorry to the Aubrey hater - but she’s pretty popular right now), and a story presumably in the car on the way home from the set of a Marvel show. He’s doing just fine, no need to bring attention to every lunatic who doesn’t him. Plenty of us out here wanting to fuck him; who cares about the teen girls/ugly twinks who don’t

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2023 12:01 PM

R128 tbh aside from the persecution complex - because a lot of the people Shay replies to are actually unhinged and awful about joe and bash - just ignore them? Does she think she’s going to change their minds with her comebacks? Stop giving them on opportunity to be even bigger dicks about them, Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2023 12:11 PM

I do occasionally get dragged into replying to nasty tweets, but usually only if I think there's a vague chance that they'll actually listen to what I'm saying. The most effective thing people can do is ignore and report - then at least their account might be frozen or removed.

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2023 12:21 PM

Biting the bullet and commenting on what I really think of these Patreon Pages. I unsubscribed anyway, so my membership will end at the end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2023 2:13 PM

R127 The average fan will never notice, but I think it's cute that he has an MO.

R131 Turn your email notifications off because you're going to get spammed by her minions. Godspeed.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2023 2:16 PM

R131 Ooh, where are you commenting? On the latest page?

by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2023 3:02 PM

R133 They're already coming for me. I might just delete them.

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2023 3:41 PM

R134 Nooo, don't! Alice needs a vague reality check rather than everyone kissing her ass all the time, and your comment (if you're anon922) is hardly horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2023 3:44 PM

Someone screenshot the comments please

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2023 3:54 PM

Bash with a fan today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2023 3:55 PM

What did you say

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2023 3:55 PM

R137 the same fan wore this shirt of Joe (I have to presume custom made) and said bash laughed at it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2023 3:57 PM

R137 wearing the matching necklace today I see, sorry, troll (who I now have blocked) looks like Bash hasn’t let the Atlanta gays have Joe

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2023 3:58 PM

Joe just appreciates male beauty as one should.

by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2023 4:03 PM

R137 Bash seems to be in such a good mood lately. I love his green eyes there.

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2023 4:05 PM

No way. Someone commented this on the Patron: 'This comment is in bad faith. anon992 is also commenting on DataLounge threads mocking Heartstipper, and they post ppages from this Patreon there.' Guys, this is hilarious! Hi lurkers.

by Anonymousreply 143May 23, 2023 4:17 PM

R139 I think that's the same person that met Kit and he freaked them out with intense eye contact. In a funny way, not bad just Kit will intensely stare into your soul.

by Anonymousreply 144May 23, 2023 4:18 PM

Pink really brings out the green in his eyes. That’s a different jumper than the one he wore last week.

by Anonymousreply 145May 23, 2023 4:19 PM

R143 We only mocked that in the year 2023 nick can't buy condoms and lube without the help of two women. People here actually enjoyed how horny Nick and Charlie were after. Not our fault Alice is going after school special now.

by Anonymousreply 146May 23, 2023 4:22 PM

R146 There was nothing remotely bad about the comments and the fans could not even handle it. I feel bad for Alice. Being in such an echo chamber is the worst thing for a creative.

by Anonymousreply 147May 23, 2023 4:41 PM

R143 Illiterate loser. Anyway, here's today's page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 23, 2023 4:41 PM

Another pic from today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 23, 2023 4:45 PM

That last picture is WONDERFUL r149.

by Anonymousreply 150May 23, 2023 4:52 PM

R144 I pray to God that I never meet Kit because of the way everyone talks about him after they meet him in person, I know I would fold immediately.

by Anonymousreply 151May 23, 2023 5:00 PM

The same fan says they couldn’t talk to bash because they were too overwhelmed. I can actually believe they’re all a bit hard for the (primarily teen) fans to meet in real life. Really good looking, charismatic, good at small talk, obviously they’re fans of their work and then also being a teenager is just inherently awkward and can be embarrassing. Do appreciate them all taking pics

by Anonymousreply 152May 23, 2023 5:03 PM

A lot of grown gay men seem to struggle with Kit in the flesh as well.

by Anonymousreply 153May 23, 2023 5:11 PM

R153 grown gay men need to get it together, stop struggling, and start flirting. Usher kit into his ho phase, thanks

by Anonymousreply 154May 23, 2023 5:12 PM

Accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 23, 2023 5:13 PM

R155 The sticker hilariously makes that look more salacious than it actually was. Show the hovering hand, teenies.

by Anonymousreply 156May 23, 2023 5:16 PM

Not directly HS related, but I'd like to submit this as the newest reason why Harry Lambert should be tried at The Hague for crimes against humanity. #FreeBash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 23, 2023 5:35 PM

I really liked the Fashion Awards look but that was next to no clothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 23, 2023 5:46 PM

R158 He looked so good that night. If only he had been completely shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 159May 23, 2023 5:57 PM

Harry Lambert is pretty hit or miss. That look was great R158. Would’ve loved it if he just showed up wearing those back slacks.

by Anonymousreply 160May 23, 2023 6:29 PM

Poor Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 23, 2023 7:02 PM

what is going on on twitter people accusing kit again of queerbaiting he doesn’t even give a reason for it

by Anonymousreply 162May 23, 2023 7:19 PM

R162 The Lexa person was at it again and this is going around now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 23, 2023 7:23 PM

R161 these sort of comments are what makes Joe so fucking hot to me, I absolutely love how bratty he is (rightly so in this situation that photo is awful)

by Anonymousreply 164May 23, 2023 7:23 PM

Shay and JoeBashHag being dumbasses about it and trying to deflect while blaming us for a thread we're just now finding out about is really funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 23, 2023 7:24 PM

Guys seriously can we stop posting every shitty tweet about Kit, Joe, and Bash? The fans are insane news at 11.

by Anonymousreply 166May 23, 2023 7:25 PM

Between this and the Patreon comment it’s been a banner day on good ol’ DL.

by Anonymousreply 167May 23, 2023 7:28 PM

He’s so funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 23, 2023 7:40 PM

R163 Lexxie is clearly very unstable - I just glanced at her page and she's threatening suicide and talking about her awful life, and then Shay replied to say 'don't hurt yourself again' or something. We need to just stay out of it. And please can everyone stop linking messed up tweets on here.

by Anonymousreply 169May 23, 2023 7:42 PM

Way too much Twitter shit today. Just talk there instead of filling up this thread. Starting to side with Muriel about the value of these threads

by Anonymousreply 170May 23, 2023 7:43 PM

Stop posting tweets altogether. No one comes here for a play by play on what’s going on on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 171May 23, 2023 7:45 PM

It’s incredible that all of this mess has been inspired by…Heartstopper. Possibly one of the most inoffensive shows ever. Bright side, we should be close or closer to paywalling.

by Anonymousreply 172May 23, 2023 7:48 PM

R172 Because it's such an innocent and wholesome show, it attracts a lot of young, quite mentally unwell people that need a safe space to get completely lost in. But then they have no clue how to act appropriately online and are just trying to fit in with others by getting offended at everything all the time.

by Anonymousreply 173May 23, 2023 7:50 PM

R172 That's why I can't wait for the show to be over and the comics too. I like the boys and wish them nothing but success. I'm actually interested in following their career and supporting them. But this fandom can die for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 174May 23, 2023 7:52 PM

Guessing from Joe’s story he knows or maybe is repped by Hylda Queally

by Anonymousreply 175May 23, 2023 8:12 PM

Hylda Queally is a revered figure among Film Twitter gays for representing pretty much every actress who has ever been called mother, but she is a Motion Picture agent at CAA so he could have met her. I don't think she'd be personally repping him (yet).

by Anonymousreply 176May 23, 2023 8:19 PM

The twitter shit is coming from one new account that is clearly one of those teens. For the love of god, please stop indulging her. They’re clearly 14.

The first 30% of these threads really are what DL has always accused us of being. Fraulein from Twitter. There is a whole world of other places they can natter about this shit. Leave the thread to the actual queer men (and those who respectfully engage). It feels like August last year

by Anonymousreply 177May 23, 2023 8:22 PM

There’s a variation of this clip going around Twitter right now for the reason you’d expect, but I appreciate a reminder of the hottest Kit’s voice has ever sounded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 23, 2023 8:25 PM

R175

Imagine, that would be an amazing rep to have

by Anonymousreply 179May 23, 2023 8:37 PM

R139 Kit meme shirt, now a Joe meme shirt, someone needs to show up with a Bash shirt before the end of his run.

by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2023 8:39 PM

R175 Joe’s posts like that make me hope that when he gets a breather he will actually be able to indulge in some of the fun that his fame affords him. I know it’s for work but Kit (and I’m not trying to start anything with those who insist he’s an introvert) is really having an amazing experience, popping up all over the world for a single event. I wonder if Joe will be more open to attending stuff after being sequestered by Marvel for so long. In no way think he is invited to all the same things Kit but I do think if he had been saying yes to invites over the European summer we’d have seen him more (obviously he he had rehearsals/beach holiday fuckfest)

by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2023 9:52 PM

R181 genuinely not starting something I swear, just not sure if you mean he’d be invited to less stuff than Kit? Think he’d be invited to just as many tbh but agree they’d not fully overlap (Kit has the Loewe relationship on lock, think joe would’ve popped up for other designers). Kit is extremely popular and goes viral easily but joe does p well for himself. Either way we’ll see how it is over the summer, I’d wager he pops up for some stuff but also that he and bash fuck off for a private holiday for a week or two

by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2023 10:03 PM

Im just hoping for some fashion show appearances. I’d assume Ami is a lock, but i would love if he pops up at Dior, Mcqueen or Fendi.

Once the marvel promo begins, id assume that disney will send him off on a press circuit and i am looking forward to that and seeing his dynamic with new costars

by Anonymousreply 183May 23, 2023 10:12 PM

R182 no shade at all to either. I think Joe would be invited to different things, not less. Tag, for eg, seems like a brand that would be more likely to invite Kit and maybe not Joe, and McQueen more likely to invite him. I suspect Joe missed some higher profile stuff because he was working/fucking in a private villa and had to say no. I’d think that Vogue would have invited him to, if not the same things, some stuff as well but only Kit popped up in Venice and that other event in London at the end of last year (honestly cannot remember what it was). Even with all the work Joe seemed to keep a bit of a lower profile last summer. I’m selfishly hoping all the middle aged icons he’s spent the last six months with will have told him to enjoy his youth

by Anonymousreply 184May 23, 2023 10:13 PM

R182 I assume that’s what they meant, the Loewe/JW Anderson stuff since that makes up the bulk of Kit’s appearances.

by Anonymousreply 185May 23, 2023 10:20 PM

boring I know but since none of the cast has been spotted today - bash’s reaction to the Joe tshirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 23, 2023 10:56 PM

There’s a picture of Bash in Connor’s photo dump, stop at that point unless you want an Alice jumpscare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 24, 2023 12:08 AM

Boooo Connor

i was waiting for one of Joe while he was in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 188May 24, 2023 12:10 AM

Joe takes the man as a plus one to a Taylor swift VIP suite and he still chooses to put Alice in the photodump over him. Connor isn’t well.

Bash looks hot though

by Anonymousreply 189May 24, 2023 12:12 AM

Joes already liked it.

May just be reading into it but I do feel like date aside he had to be close to the end of filming? He’s done a lot more bored IG shit posting and seemed more active online generally

by Anonymousreply 190May 24, 2023 12:20 AM

R187 Connor had one job. Where the heck are the Joe pictures?

by Anonymousreply 191May 24, 2023 12:27 AM

Throwback, but I like the part where they look at the book and then look at each other, probably wondering how Alice got away with writing shit like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192May 24, 2023 12:46 AM

Love the strip of skin. Thank you Connor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 24, 2023 1:45 AM

A lovely hint of happy trail, I got a glimpse of it when I saw 4000 Miles as well.

by Anonymousreply 194May 24, 2023 1:54 AM

Connor coming through where Joe won’t. That’s a really nice pic. Is it Bash in the facetime pic as well?

by Anonymousreply 195May 24, 2023 2:02 AM

I wasn’t expecting that, thank you for posting Bash’s happy trail Connor. I’m guessing he’s holding the stone from his IG story on the beach.

by Anonymousreply 196May 24, 2023 3:18 AM

The Netflix TikTok account has posted HS videos 2 days in a row after having gone 20 days without posting about the show, wonder if that means something could be coming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 24, 2023 3:42 AM

maybe the oficial trailer or the first teaser is coming in june (next week) for pride month

by Anonymousreply 198May 24, 2023 6:19 AM

the tweets about kit blowed up too fast the cast will definitely see this and this makes me angry

by Anonymousreply 199May 24, 2023 6:30 AM

There is nothing more pathetic than a bunch of fraus thirsting over gay teenagers, AND to top it all they're paying for it! What's more they're proud of it! Losers!

by Anonymousreply 200May 24, 2023 6:37 AM

R198 Oh, that's a pretty solid guess. May went by so quickly, I didn't realize we're so close to June.

R200 Bash is never going to dump Joe for you.

by Anonymousreply 201May 24, 2023 7:33 AM

R198 I’d love a trailer, but I doubt we’d get anything like that over two months before the show is released? Here’s hoping that we do get something in pride month though.

by Anonymousreply 202May 24, 2023 7:58 AM

Even a single still of Kit and Joe as Nick and Charlie would be a nice for Pride. I say that, and it will probably a photo of Isaac and James platonically holding hands

by Anonymousreply 203May 24, 2023 8:03 AM

They released the first stills 52 days before the season dropped. First teaser 37 days before, first trailer 9 days before. We’re 71 days out from the second season. Based on that, stills next month? Or they could just release the teaser they showed at that Netflix event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 24, 2023 8:08 AM

Lol, already pushing Kit as the internet’s boyfriend using that still at the top. Boy didn’t stand a chance. I wonder if that was taken at the beginning of filming. He changed a fair bit even just over the course of the 4 months of filming S1

by Anonymousreply 205May 24, 2023 8:13 AM

[quote] They released the first stills 52 days before the season dropped. First teaser 37 days before, first trailer 9 days before. We’re 71 days out from the second season. Based on that, stills next month? Or they could just release the teaser they showed at that Netflix event.

How pathetic is all these!? You're keeping notes!? 🙄 Get a life, loser!

by Anonymousreply 206May 24, 2023 8:14 AM

R206 I don’t expect DL to be the paradigm of intelligence or anything, but Google and basic math does not amount to keeping notes.

by Anonymousreply 207May 24, 2023 8:17 AM

I'm looking around the Tudum page for the show now (thanks R204, hadn't seen it before), and the bio for Isaac is so funny in how completely inaccurate it is. The complete opposite of everything his character actually was on screen:

[quote]One of Charlie's closest friends, Isaac is frustrated with Charlie's new crush taking over his life. And with Tao and Elle spending time together alone, Isaac feels left out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 24, 2023 8:20 AM

So now we are talking about it.. is it just me or we got almost in two years really nothing content wise from nick and charlie when they are the center of the show idk.. i just saw how they in particular promoted queen charlotte and i think that’s how they should have promoted them too

by Anonymousreply 209May 24, 2023 8:27 AM

R208 i wonder if that version of him was actually filmed but lost in edit, or if they just didn’t have anything to say about him

by Anonymousreply 210May 24, 2023 8:31 AM

R209 The promotional budget for the show was notably small initially. Netflix started putting in more effort after the show broke out. Having Kit and Joe do virtual interviews throughout the hiatus, for one. They started pushing Yaz pretty strongly, as well. Queen Charlotte promo is all front-loaded because the Bridgerton universe has already brought in a ton of money and eyeballs for Netflix. The first 2 seasons are in the top 10 overall views for the platform, so it's a tested property that they know they'll get a return on.

by Anonymousreply 211May 24, 2023 8:36 AM

I’m guessing that Netflix is going to promote the show way more this time around, both because they’d have to be idiots to not take advantage of the fanbases and media profiles that Kit and Joe now have and because they need the show to do well as they’ve already renewed it for a third season. They can’t rest on their laurels. Personally, crossing my fingers for an American push.

by Anonymousreply 212May 24, 2023 8:41 AM

Speaking of press, looks like Kizzy did a shoot yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 24, 2023 8:51 AM

Alice liked this today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 24, 2023 1:27 PM

R214 I hope it's something good.

by Anonymousreply 215May 24, 2023 1:30 PM

She tweeted this, too. Good call, R197.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 24, 2023 2:02 PM

Timing wise, Red, White, and Royal Blue just dropped their poster/cover image, so that’s sort of funny

by Anonymousreply 217May 24, 2023 2:04 PM

R217 The funniest part about that is that the cover leaked weeks ago and everyone wrote it off as being AI-generated or photoshopped by a fan because it looked so awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 24, 2023 2:09 PM

R214 Nice. I hope it’s something show related and not comic related, though. Most likely stills?

by Anonymousreply 219May 24, 2023 2:15 PM

If I’m translating the emojis in their bio right, it’s stills. Heartstopper first look photos soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 24, 2023 2:21 PM

R220 Well spotted! Almost certainly stills. Do we reckon it means 1st June, or just ‘first look at’?

by Anonymousreply 221May 24, 2023 2:26 PM

R221 I think R220 is right in interpreting it as "first look." Hopefully it's today, the idea of Netflix uno-reversing Prime after the release date thing and overshadowing the poster is funny.

by Anonymousreply 222May 24, 2023 2:33 PM

Twitter picking up on R220 minutes after he posted that here. They're never very subtle.

by Anonymousreply 223May 24, 2023 2:35 PM

“Soon soon,” according to Alice, which I’m interpreting to mean today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 24, 2023 2:47 PM

R221 It can't be because we already had a first look with that still they 'accidentally' posted. I reckon it means June 1.

by Anonymousreply 225May 24, 2023 2:48 PM

Netflix UK replied to someone with an hourglass, so within the hour? Not sure how literal they're being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 24, 2023 2:51 PM

R225 That was a mistake on Netflix Brasil's part, this would be the first look of stills from Netflix UK.

by Anonymousreply 227May 24, 2023 2:52 PM

The first (official) stills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 24, 2023 3:00 PM

Nick and Charlie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 24, 2023 3:01 PM

Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 24, 2023 3:01 PM

Charlie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Tara and Darcy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 24, 2023 3:02 PM

Tao and Elle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 24, 2023 3:04 PM

DL fave Isaac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 24, 2023 3:04 PM

R229 Cute that they even recreated the pamphlet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 24, 2023 3:08 PM

Joes jawline is so good. Kit looks a lot older than S1. They’re both so hot, the hickey scene should at least look good

by Anonymousreply 236May 24, 2023 3:41 PM

This is a weird complaint to have, but they all look like the actors and not the characters. Will and Yaz especially. Maybe I just need to see them act again.

by Anonymousreply 237May 24, 2023 3:46 PM

R236 You'd think it's mostly Kit's face making him look older, but a lot of it is that severe haircut they gave him.

This would explain Charlie's facial expression in that still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 24, 2023 3:47 PM

R238 whether or not nick is in the hallway, which I agree is very possible, or just waiting for him in a classroom, I think it is being set up as a recreation of the S1 entrance to meet Ben, only this time he’s meeting up with a boy who actually cares about him. Alice loves a Nick/Ben parallel

by Anonymousreply 239May 24, 2023 3:51 PM

Joe and Kit are the two that are most visibly older in the stills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 24, 2023 3:52 PM

I see they still haven’t made the lighting more flattering to Joe. He still looks good because he’s hot but he always looked better in the unedited lighting

by Anonymousreply 241May 24, 2023 3:59 PM

I have to say I liked the season 1 stills better. Some of them feel a bit costumey. Kit and Joe look hot though.

by Anonymousreply 242May 24, 2023 4:08 PM

Phew! Hopefully Joe now has a month or so of doing almost nothing, before Heartstopper promo starts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 24, 2023 4:09 PM

R237 I think it's because we've spent the last year knowing more about the actors and we haven't seen them as their characters.

by Anonymousreply 244May 24, 2023 4:13 PM

R243 That account posts bullshit all the time, they're not reliable. That being said, next week is likely because the most recent wrap day we had heard was May 30.

by Anonymousreply 245May 24, 2023 4:13 PM

Joe's ig story. I love that he doesn't say anything and just reposts. He's over it lol

by Anonymousreply 246May 24, 2023 4:23 PM

I absolutely love Joe but my god that was the bare minimum lol

by Anonymousreply 247May 24, 2023 4:30 PM

R247 He just doesn't care. He's been reposting his Agatha costars' posts and commenting on their pictures with more enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 248May 24, 2023 4:34 PM

I don’t agree that he doesn’t care - he’s probably very tired of a certain group of fans, but he’s proud of the show and its message. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a rushed share because he’s working.

by Anonymousreply 249May 24, 2023 4:38 PM

I would wager that Joe's working and the only one that really doesn't care is Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 250May 24, 2023 4:42 PM

[quote] "Continuing the story of Nick, Charlie, and the rest of the Heartstopper gang for season 2 has been an absolute privilege," Walters said in a statement. "Alice Oseman and I have been able to watch the actors evolve their performances in every way, and this season is so emotional because of their amazing work. Get ready!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 24, 2023 4:57 PM

Much as I wish he didn’t care about it because fuck Alice, joe really cares about the show. He hypes his costars and even Alice all the time. He’s just working

by Anonymousreply 252May 24, 2023 5:01 PM

Have Netflix deleted their post? Or is my insta glitching?

by Anonymousreply 253May 24, 2023 5:21 PM

R254 Same. All the posts have disappeared. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 254May 24, 2023 5:30 PM

It's gone. Joe and Kit's stories are gone too, I guess since the post is deleted. idk how IG works

by Anonymousreply 255May 24, 2023 5:30 PM

Alice reposted everything (minus Tobie's pic). Maybe she had a hissy fit. I'm making up that she did.

by Anonymousreply 256May 24, 2023 5:33 PM

Joe/Kits stories are still there and netflix uk ig and twt posts ate still there. which posts were deleted exactly?

by Anonymousreply 257May 24, 2023 5:35 PM

That's weird, it's back, but missing Tobie's pic

by Anonymousreply 258May 24, 2023 5:35 PM

R258 Hmmm interesting. People were noticing stuff in the background - was something revealed that shouldn't have been?

by Anonymousreply 259May 24, 2023 5:37 PM

it wasn't there a few seconds ago. And Joe and Kit's stories were blank.

Yeah, they removed Tobie's pic, though Tobie posted the pic on his IG anyway

by Anonymousreply 260May 24, 2023 5:38 PM

The Netflix UK Twitter post with the Tobie picture is gone too, right? It’s still up on the Netflix proper account so I’m baffled.

by Anonymousreply 261May 24, 2023 6:35 PM

Genuinely mystified about why they’d remove it. Only thing I can think is they’re going to drop another 5 stills at some point and it was meant to be in that lot (so something like Isaac, the Ben and Nick photo, Charlie and Tori, the whole paris squad, and Imogen)

by Anonymousreply 262May 24, 2023 7:06 PM

R261 It's gone too on US Netflix twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263May 24, 2023 7:09 PM

R263 I guess I’m seeing the old cache because I don’t have that blank box, what the hell? Cackling at what you named the file, though. The real feud was Netflix versus asexuality all along.

by Anonymousreply 264May 24, 2023 7:12 PM

R262 Yeah, I'm assuming it's supposed to be with the B team and not like he's one of the MC or main relationships and they'll repost it eventually with the side characters. Tobie doesn't give a shit since he posted it on IG though. Seems silly to delete it and just have a blank space since US Netflix put him in the main post.

by Anonymousreply 265May 24, 2023 7:13 PM

Are any of the authors featured in the book pile homophobic? Only other thing I can think of is that one of them complained.

by Anonymousreply 266May 24, 2023 7:22 PM

Just saw that Kit commented on Tobie’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 24, 2023 7:25 PM

R267 If Kit doesn’t flirtily comment on Joe’s next grid post (if there ever is such a thing), I’ll be having words. (Mostly joking, but come on Kit.)

by Anonymousreply 268May 24, 2023 7:55 PM

Joe is the hottest to me by a long way and i think that photo is awful. The lighting is terrible. I can understand not sharing it with more enthusiasm. Netflix has done him a dirty again lol

by Anonymousreply 269May 24, 2023 8:12 PM

R268 Is the next grid post in the room with us? Jokes aside, I can't believe it's been half a year since he's made a grid post.

R269 I feel like the only person who likes that still, especially how his eyes look.

by Anonymousreply 270May 24, 2023 8:14 PM

R270

I don’t mind it as much

by Anonymousreply 271May 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Who is the messy gay coming up with the headlines on Just Jared?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 24, 2023 8:20 PM

R272 Haha I know that they're not in love, but I'm still curious what the 'looking really close on the subway in Paris' tweet was about. We'll probably never know.

by Anonymousreply 273May 24, 2023 8:23 PM

R272 that’s amazing!

Looking through all the posts now i think we can safely say that those of us who have been worried about Charlie/Joe getting sidelined (me) can take a breath. He’s second on everyone’s carousel.

Now that i’ve looked more closely I don’t like the photo of Kit much either. Lighting of more flattering but the angle isn’t the greatest. Netflix could have done a lot better for both of them

by Anonymousreply 274May 24, 2023 8:27 PM

R273 I don't remember what the wording was from the person who saw them, but I imagine they were talking and one got close to the other to be heard over the noise or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 24, 2023 8:35 PM

R274 Every statement that has come from Alice, Patrick, and Netflix has been Nick and Charlie first or Nick/Charlie and their unnamed friends. I have no worries about sidelining. I am kind of hoping that the removal of the Isaac still means he’s not as prominent as we’ve feared, though.

by Anonymousreply 276May 24, 2023 8:37 PM

R273 They were filming

by Anonymousreply 277May 24, 2023 8:51 PM

R275 love this little clip. It’s like the one at the other con that fans claim is Joe looking at Kit’s arse but he’s clearly chatting to him under his breath. There are a few other examples as well. I like to think Joe runs a little bitchy commentary on what’s going on. Tracks with his with his presumed bratty personality

by Anonymousreply 278May 24, 2023 9:11 PM

For a thread about the show, we sure don't seem to care about the new stills that dropped. I thought I'd see 50+ new messages.

by Anonymousreply 279May 24, 2023 9:19 PM

R279 they’re a bit shit tbh.

by Anonymousreply 280May 24, 2023 9:21 PM

R280 Ngl, I agree. Bring back the still of Ben and Nick, at this point.

by Anonymousreply 281May 24, 2023 9:27 PM

R280 They are apart from the one of Cori and Kizzy the lighting and angles for both Joe and Kit in particular are not flattering

And I am far more interested in their actual lives and careers beyond Heartstopper than I am about series two. Although I still thank god they didn’t lead with asexual power couple Tobie and Bradley

by Anonymousreply 282May 24, 2023 9:29 PM

R282 agree about the lesbian still. Kizzy and Cori are beautifully lit. Even the photo of Kit and Joe together isn’t the greatest. They’re hot men - It’s not that hard Netflix

by Anonymousreply 283May 24, 2023 10:16 PM

R279 I imagine they were more exciting for people that didn't follow filming or haven't read the comics. The only new thing was the Elle and Tao date, which I don't think any of us are particularly invested in.

Kit seems pretty enthusiastic, I saw he left comments across 3 posts. As much as both he and Joe aren't super consistent with social media, I think they both still love the show and see the good more than the bad about the experience.

by Anonymousreply 284May 24, 2023 10:25 PM

Yaz reposting the Doctor Who cover but not the Heartstopper still she’s in is so odd to me. You’d think a series regular gig would at least be on par with a guest appearance in a special.

by Anonymousreply 285May 24, 2023 10:30 PM

R284 agreed, as shitty as the fanbase can be I actually do think they’ve both done the right thing in quitting Twitter and ignoring fan discourse. 99.9% of both fans and media actively like and root for them, ignoring a toxic echo chamber is certainly the call.

It’s always fascinating to me that bash is still on Twitter. Nerves of steel

by Anonymousreply 286May 24, 2023 10:39 PM

R242 I actually think part of that is that their wardrobes don’t feel totally realistic to me. Seems like Alice decided how they’d dress in 2016 and hasn’t updated it. Nick in more casual athletic clothing and Charlie in jumpers and unbuttoned shirts over tees isn’t super unrealistic but her repeating both that and the colour scheme again feels repetitive in a way that yeah feels a tad costumey

by Anonymousreply 287May 24, 2023 10:45 PM

Joe’s Instagram Story (agreed).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288May 24, 2023 10:46 PM

R287 That’s a reflection of the inconsistency between the comics and the show. The timeline in the comics starts in 2009 or 2010. I’m sure she’s thrown that out the window now, especially with the show being set in the present day, but that’s why the clothes are like that when she’s pulling them from the comics.

by Anonymousreply 289May 24, 2023 10:52 PM

R288 Nice. Joe's an honorary progressive American at this point.

by Anonymousreply 290May 24, 2023 10:57 PM

R285 Because she doesn't care about the show. I can't blame her. Doctor Who probably gave her better material to work with than a children's show written by an out-of-touch millennial who can't take any criticism. Same with Joe. I'm sure he's thankful for the opportunity and he loves his heartstopper cast members but he seems much more excited with his Marvel show. I can't imagine they will want to do a season 4.

by Anonymousreply 291May 24, 2023 11:22 PM

R291 She already said as much in an interview. Said she was already famous pre-Hs and HS is well and good but she has bigger dreams and wants to make real world changes and not just focus on staring in good rep that doesn't really reflect reality. You gotta respect how blunt she is while Alice and Patrick have to kiss her ass.

by Anonymousreply 292May 24, 2023 11:25 PM

R291 As much as Alice and her writing suck, Yaz'll be lucky to be on screen for 10 minutes in that special and the writing on Doctor Who has always been pedestrian. She's not going to get an Emmy nomination out of her cameo. The material is also not the biggest problem when it comes to Yaz's acting.

by Anonymousreply 293May 24, 2023 11:26 PM

Has Alice removed the Isaac pic from her post too, or was it never there in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 294May 24, 2023 11:26 PM

R294 Removed it, one of the top comments references the Isaac still:

[quote]Alice, is that This Winter and Radio Silence behind Isaac ? 😂

by Anonymousreply 295May 24, 2023 11:27 PM

R295 So confused why they all went to the effort of removing it.

by Anonymousreply 296May 24, 2023 11:38 PM

R296 It's even more confusing with Tobie still having it up. I'm also not sure it was even worth the effort of removing when it's on every trade and entertainment site already.

by Anonymousreply 297May 25, 2023 1:30 AM

Can someone give me a 300 post update? News or no news ?

by Anonymousreply 298May 25, 2023 2:05 AM

R293 not british but my understanding is that Doctor Who is huge institution there. A UK DLer mentioned it will get Yaz more exposure with the public than all of S1.

R298 stills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 25, 2023 2:08 AM

R298 before stills (about 50 or so posts ago) thread was open so lots of twitter lurkers chatting nonsense about what was happening on twitter. We have picked up more teens and trolls again. Seems quiet now so either wrong timezone or they’re locked out

by Anonymousreply 300May 25, 2023 2:13 AM

Page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301May 25, 2023 2:48 AM

I feel like I should give myself some sort of code name to identify myself or something. Anyway, I’m the DLer that posted about Heartstopper filming in October before it got around. I have an update for the Kit as Hercules believers. It’s still in active development and there was an update this week, it’s set to go into pre-production at the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 302May 25, 2023 3:44 AM

R302 I’ve referred to you and the other guy who seems to have some of the inside info as the Industry DLer… if that helps at all. Not a Hercules truther but interesting that news has come out so close to Kit’s LA trip (obviously that’s a less than nothing link I’m making).

by Anonymousreply 303May 25, 2023 3:50 AM

I'm hoping the casting information goes around so we can see what age they're looking for. Kit might be too young still.

by Anonymousreply 304May 25, 2023 3:59 AM

Honestly Yaz not posting isn’t surprising; I’m surprised bash hasn’t because normally he’s hypeman in chief

by Anonymousreply 305May 25, 2023 11:22 AM

I haven’t seen Bash like anything on insta for a few days so may well be on another SM break, didn’t like Connors post the other day which I’m sure he would do if he saw it

by Anonymousreply 306May 25, 2023 12:02 PM

I noticed he didn’t like Connor’s post it looks like he is on a social media break which is fair enough as you say he is usually the first to promote anything to do with Heartstopper

I am more interested in why Joe’s reaction seems so lacklustre when he has been the most active and animated he has been for a long time

by Anonymousreply 307May 25, 2023 12:17 PM

Looks like joe cleared out a few follows, down 9 or 10 I think

by Anonymousreply 308May 25, 2023 12:34 PM

Definitely supports the theory they’re coming to the end of filming as he seems to have a lot more free time

by Anonymousreply 309May 25, 2023 12:57 PM

Bash and a fan today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 25, 2023 3:18 PM

R310 Wow, she's been to the play at least three times now - she's the person that gave him the book of messages and the mini Lego figurine.

by Anonymousreply 311May 25, 2023 3:19 PM

11:36 - Rhea is asked about the Heartstopper group chat, says Kizzy is the most active and that it's called "Bonjour" because of the Paris trip and to basically troll Kit about saying bonjour in the first season 2 video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 25, 2023 3:22 PM

R311 I went on her profile to snoop and...that is a rough-looking 27. She came out of nowhere to usurp that one Bash fan that stalks him and got that tattoo whose name I'm completely blanking on.

by Anonymousreply 313May 25, 2023 3:27 PM

R311 Stalker vibes. Bangerbash might have some competition.

by Anonymousreply 314May 25, 2023 4:11 PM

Looks like she's going again on closing night. Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 25, 2023 4:26 PM

Tobie will not be ignored! He reposted the still on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 25, 2023 5:14 PM

R316 I guess that's a sign that the still wasn't removed for a serious reason, otherwise surely the cast would've been told and asked not to post it elsewhere. Still baffled as to the reason, though.

by Anonymousreply 317May 25, 2023 5:19 PM

R312 Lol at 8:46 of that video... who could she possibly be referring to.

by Anonymousreply 318May 25, 2023 5:30 PM

Joe is active and commenting on JBaileys post

guessing he is not that busy on set atm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 25, 2023 5:37 PM

R318 let’s start the rumour, who is she talking about

by Anonymousreply 320May 25, 2023 5:38 PM

R320 Oh I thought it was obvious, haha. It's surely Yaz. No-one else in the Heartstopper cast has an ego nearly as monstrous as hers...

by Anonymousreply 321May 25, 2023 5:46 PM

What did she say? Can't watch since I'm supposed to be working.

by Anonymousreply 322May 25, 2023 5:58 PM

R322 "I know actors that can get a bit above themselves and have got a big ego...'

by Anonymousreply 323May 25, 2023 6:00 PM

I honestly doubt she was specifically thinking about anyone in the cast specifically

by Anonymousreply 324May 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Will at Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 25, 2023 6:11 PM

Kit commented on Kizzy’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326May 25, 2023 6:14 PM

R326 That friendship is so interesting to me. We never really see them together but there are all these little crumbs here and there.

by Anonymousreply 327May 25, 2023 6:16 PM

R327 him (probably) setting up kizzy and their now ex is interesting. I think all the weird side friendships are so interesting, like Kizzy and Kit, Rhea being randomly quite good friends with Bash, even Joe and Yaz to an extent (I know people debate their closeness but she pretty clearly favours him amongst the cast)

by Anonymousreply 328May 25, 2023 6:23 PM

I honestly don’t genuinely believe there’s any beef between the actual cast, I think most of them are probably very much if we’re in the same place we’ll see each other kinda friends, Alice on the other hand….

by Anonymousreply 329May 25, 2023 6:34 PM

R319 One day, you guys will realize that I'm right and Joe doesn't care that much about the show. At least, promoting the show. He didn't say anything on his repost yesterday because he didn't want to. It doesn't take an hour to write a little something or draw a heart. I like how he doesn't give a fuck and just does what he wants on his social media.

by Anonymousreply 330May 25, 2023 6:45 PM

One day, you'll realize that none of them are consistent about promoting the show. Joe posted the BAFTA vote thing, Kit didn't. They're both on and off about the promotional aspects, which doesn't translate to them not caring about the show itself. That being said, he cared enough to repost it at all, which can't be said of the whole cast.

by Anonymousreply 331May 25, 2023 6:48 PM

I don’t think it’s that deep. Bash is obsessed with the show and didn’t repost anything.

by Anonymousreply 332May 25, 2023 6:51 PM

R319 Wonder why Jonathan Bailey follows Bash, Joe, Yaz and Alice but not Kit. I'm starting a rumor that they have beef.

by Anonymousreply 333May 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Someone mentioned that he was at the same Ami show as Joe and Bash and probably met them in person, that might be why he follows those two at least. That being said, he’d be a weirdo if he has a one-sided beef with a 19 year-old.

by Anonymousreply 334May 25, 2023 7:06 PM

R333 he’s followed Joe and Yaz since day 1, I think he followed bash and Alice after meeting them at some event. Boring answer but that’s why

by Anonymousreply 335May 25, 2023 7:06 PM

For those keeping track, Alice liked and retweeted a tweet centered solely on Nick and Charlie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 25, 2023 7:06 PM

Kit spotted on a train somewhere (vilettuce on Twitter).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 25, 2023 7:15 PM

That’s the NYC subway for sure. So he’s still there I guess which is interesting, unless it’s an old pic

by Anonymousreply 338May 25, 2023 7:18 PM

R337

Thats definitely the nyc subway

by Anonymousreply 339May 25, 2023 7:19 PM

He seems to have acclimated pretty quickly, cute that he's still going around on his own. Guessing he's either playing tourist or doing work stuff while he's there (nothing big, photoshoots or something).

by Anonymousreply 340May 25, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote]He’s so hot in person ongnddiusbsvdvd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 25, 2023 7:25 PM

R337 What if he moved there? I could see Kit in nyc

by Anonymousreply 342May 25, 2023 7:29 PM

R342 Pretty unlikely, there's nothing professional or personal tying him there.

by Anonymousreply 343May 25, 2023 7:31 PM

How long has he been there now? Must be at least a week or two. I'd be very surprised if he's moved there, especially as he needs to be back in the UK from like June/July to the end of the year pretty much, for Heartstopper promo and filming.

I wonder if he's met up with Maia at all while he's been there?

by Anonymousreply 344May 25, 2023 7:35 PM

R331 I'm on your side anon. I believe it and await the tea of drama going that went on behind the scenes between the actors and some people in charge in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 345May 25, 2023 7:35 PM

Actually I'm dumb and you might not want me on your side, but R345 is for R330

by Anonymousreply 346May 25, 2023 7:37 PM

Kind of a stretch to think that he’s moving there after he’s been there for all of a week.

The hidden replies on this, poor OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 25, 2023 7:44 PM

R347

they are thirsty. but then again he is seriously manspreading

by Anonymousreply 348May 25, 2023 7:48 PM

I just noticed he's carrying one of those Shakespeare and Company totes that everyone on TikTok is obsessed with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 25, 2023 7:49 PM

R349 guessing he got it while in Paris filming. It’s where the Isaac still was taken

by Anonymousreply 350May 25, 2023 7:52 PM

R349

I can’t even blame him. I had my cousin get me one when she went to paris, its cute

by Anonymousreply 351May 25, 2023 7:56 PM

Some of the quotes are something. Bringing Maia into this saying he’s there to fuck her. Kit sure has his loyal haters.

by Anonymousreply 352May 25, 2023 7:58 PM

R349 Definitely, there were pictures of Kit and Joe next to some of the totes there too.

R352 I have all of them blocked but I assume it's the queerbaiting crowd of freaks again. They have accounts dedicated to tweeting that shit about Kit all day, every day. They're on top of Kit sightings faster than his actual fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 25, 2023 8:00 PM

Again can we not bring the Twitter assholes onto the thread unless they’re unavoidable or it’s hugely viral?

by Anonymousreply 354May 25, 2023 8:02 PM

Looks from his story like Tobie is now with Epilogue agency.

by Anonymousreply 355May 25, 2023 8:39 PM

R355 Having a PR agency but not a talent one is weird.

by Anonymousreply 356May 25, 2023 8:43 PM

Alice drew the Nick and Charlie still and it's funny to see the drawing capture none of the charm of Kit and Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 25, 2023 11:53 PM

I didn't realize that LPSG is trying again with a Kit thread. Anyway, someone spotted him (by himself again) in NYC last Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 26, 2023 11:15 AM

R358

good on them for trying, will probably get shut down again

by Anonymousreply 359May 26, 2023 1:20 PM

Charithra spoke about HTDBW in Cosmopolitan:

[quote]As she gears up for the release of her next project, How To Date Billy Walsh, this time around, her feeling is one of excitement. She plays Amelia, a precocious teenager who, much like her Bridgerton character, finds herself caught up in an unlikely love triangle with her best friend Archie (played by Heartstopper’s Sebastian Croft) and an elusive new student (Cobra Kai’s Tanner Buchanan). The film brims with all the fun, campness and nostalgia of a classic romcom. ‘We wanted to make something that was really timeless,’ says Chandran. ‘My cousins who are 12 and 13 are still watching Clueless, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. We wanted to do something fun and heart-warming that harked back to the 90s.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360May 26, 2023 1:30 PM

It’s wild that we haven’t heard anything about either that or Kit’s romcom.

by Anonymousreply 361May 26, 2023 2:37 PM

This is probably unlikely, but it’d be cool if Kit was in the US long enough to help Joe move back home in a week or so, when he (likely) finishes filming. Like some people on here speculated that Connor might be doing.

by Anonymousreply 362May 26, 2023 2:42 PM

R361

I more so thinking of why there is such a delay on these movies considering they are not bug budget and they seem like just your run of the mill streaming rom com. I highly doubt either of them are going to have any staying power

by Anonymousreply 363May 26, 2023 2:57 PM

Im still delusional in praying for a wrap post from Joe or any type of acknowledgement once he is done filming

by Anonymousreply 364May 26, 2023 2:58 PM

Maybe some wrap stories.

by Anonymousreply 365May 26, 2023 3:00 PM

How To Date Billy Walsh sounds like it could be fun. Seeing Bash, Charithra and Tanner on screen together will be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 366May 26, 2023 3:00 PM

I hope it does well and they get fans/praise for it since Charithra got absolutely shit on for her role in Bridgerton by fans of the main couple and they nitpick everything she does and says. They still hate her to this day and spread rumors about her. It's like what Bash has to deal with, but times 10000x since it's the majority of the fandom and not 20 twitter lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 367May 26, 2023 3:09 PM

R363 Both of them are going to come and go whenever they're released. They sound utterly cliche from what we've heard.

by Anonymousreply 368May 26, 2023 3:13 PM

Yeah Charithra played the ‘bad’ sister on Bridgerton and some people can’t seem to separate her from her character.

by Anonymousreply 369May 26, 2023 3:19 PM

Lol I hadn’t seen these from an insta Q&A with Joe during season 1 filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 26, 2023 6:34 PM

This is very much an in retrospect thing, but I’m surprised Kit didn’t ping for more people when one of the first interviews he did involved him citing male bisexual representation as one of the biggest motivations for him taking the Nick role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 26, 2023 6:41 PM

R371 Nice, thanks, I hadn't read that interview in ages and it's a good one - I knew there was an interview where Joe said he thinks people hate him after every interaction but couldn't find it.

Also interesting that Kit finds Orla's song about social anxiety very relateable.

by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2023 6:57 PM

R370 Here are more of them.

R372 Kit's interesting. He's obviously capable of enjoying himself in social situations (see: all of the fashion events), but he's also someone that admitted to crying when overwhelmed in Paris and who has been going around NYC on his own for likely over a week now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2023 7:26 PM

R373 Ooh nice, thanks.

He is, yeah - I suspect a big part of it is that he's developed a 'confident persona' (as he described it) for work/social related things. A lot of people I know are socially anxious in varying degrees, but most of them don't come across as socially anxious at all and it's only when you get to know them properly that you can see beneath the surface. Also, social anxiety (as I've discovered) can manifest in many different ways beyond 'seeming quiet and shy'. I know socially anxious people who go into overly confident/chatty mode and seem like a social butterfly (but then look back at the situation and think they were an idiot) and people who cover up the shyness with a slightly arsey edge. People are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2023 7:40 PM

people (including me, just noticed this) missed over completely Joe talking about the feeling discomfort even being in a PE changing room. Don't think i've ever seen it even in the weeping and wailing on twitter. Could just be that he's not sporty but also being the out gay kid in a changing room is fucking awful, so could just have easily been that.

by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2023 7:49 PM

The most interesting insight into Kit and Joe has come from print interviews and from longer panel interviews, so I’m hoping for a good amount of those in the upcoming months.

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2023 7:59 PM

Not sure what Joe was talking about, but yep being an out kid in school with a bunch of straight annoying teenagers is not exactly a fun time. People always gotta make jokes acting like everyone wants to fuck their ugly asses. I still remember this one kid constantly telling me I was looking at him changing.

Also feel that interview above they'd never get away with spoiling that much of the comics (even if it's dumb to call it spoilers) nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 377May 26, 2023 7:59 PM

R375 I think he also mentioned it in the Zoom interview he did with Alice a while back (The Guardian?), where he said that he really doesn't like the 'laddie' vibe. Understandable. He has said that he wasn't really bullied in school but he probably had the odd thing said to him by alpha male idiots in the changing rooms.

by Anonymousreply 378May 26, 2023 8:00 PM

R378 ah thanks, didn't watch that. I know he said offhandedly he wasnt bullied but in the same breath that of course there are hallways he was careful not to walk down. Not projecting experiences onto him, because it could well be true that he had an overall really good experience, but also plausible that he's downplaying bullying to an extent because it was more limited or not "traditional" - a few dickheads making nasty comments rather than a full group beating him up or something, so he didn't deem it bullying.

by Anonymousreply 379May 26, 2023 8:08 PM

This is my favorite interview. Only because it’s the only one I found where they talk about the intimate scenes, in a genuine way. Also, Joe’s comment about his “make out face” is pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 26, 2023 8:39 PM

R380 That's a great interview - and also one of the few times they talk about working with an intimacy coordinator. Instead of every interviewer asking them if they knew of the comics beforehand, I wish more would ask about the experience of working with David Thackeray and building that chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 381May 26, 2023 8:54 PM

R380 "...especially the youth these days." Bless you, old man Kit.

by Anonymousreply 382May 26, 2023 9:13 PM

A bunch of the people from Bash’s modeling agency went to see him. It seems like everyone who works with him really really likes him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 26, 2023 9:56 PM

HS cast seems to be slacking

by Anonymousreply 384May 26, 2023 9:59 PM

R384 I’m guessing/hoping some of them are waiting for Joe to be back and will go then. Would be a bit shit if none of the rest of them went, though I do get it’s a bit of a trek

by Anonymousreply 385May 26, 2023 10:11 PM

I've kind of been assuming that the Kit/Will/Tobie/maybe Joe depending on when he wraps group is waiting to go together and will pop up towards the end. I think a lot of them have been busy and it's made supporting other cast members harder. I only read about Rhea and Leila going to see Cori's play.

by Anonymousreply 386May 26, 2023 10:13 PM

Tobie’s own play is out soon so he actually may not make it. But I’d be surprised to not see Will, Kit, and Rhea go, depending on their own schedules.

by Anonymousreply 387May 26, 2023 10:16 PM

That’s really sweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 26, 2023 10:18 PM

Looks like Will was hosted at Cannes by Gentlemen's Journal for a couple of days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 26, 2023 10:42 PM

One more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 26, 2023 10:42 PM

R385 They’re busy with booming careers. I don’t think it’s the end of the world if they don’t go. No one broke their neck to go to Kit’s thing last year either. Joe went because of his boyfriend duty.

by Anonymousreply 391May 26, 2023 10:45 PM

R391 I may legitimately be forgetting, what was Kit’s thing?

by Anonymousreply 392May 26, 2023 10:49 PM

Kit didn't have a thing last year

by Anonymousreply 393May 26, 2023 10:56 PM

R392 I am equally confused did Kit have a thing? Have I missed something?

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2023 10:59 PM

I can’t think of anything either so I’m guessing there was an accidental name swap along the way.

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2023 11:02 PM

I guess they might mean Joe and Will's "thing" their play, which most of the cast went to, even Yaz, and I think even Alice went too. Tbh, I can get why most of the cast isn't making a trip to go there. It's not like they can pop in for an hour and a half and be done with it and go home.

by Anonymousreply 396May 26, 2023 11:04 PM

I don’t think it’s a huge deal if the cast don’t go given it’s not in London and only a few of them are unemployed rn as far as I know. That said I can see a group of them going together the last week or weekend, especially if Joe is back in time. They all haven’t seen him in 6 months, and while nbd either way I do think they all get along well enough that supporting bash in the play, seeing Joe again, and having a mini reunion may be worth it to them

by Anonymousreply 397May 26, 2023 11:16 PM

Looks like Kit might have done a little following cut as well, he’s down 4-5 people. No clue who he might have unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 398May 27, 2023 1:30 PM

I went to see 4000 miles today, Bash was bloody amazing, a really strong stage actor, HS didn’t do his acting skills justice. He is also fucking stunning in real life, he was always hot to me, but, my god. Anyway, I didn’t meet him as about 7 fans were waiting for him, one was a middle aged woman trying to give him a painting, I just couldn’t witness it

by Anonymousreply 399May 27, 2023 5:34 PM

I have a hard time looking at some fan pics too. Can't imagine witnessing it IRL

Glad he's hotter in person and yes, he's a very good actor. He was good in HS though some scenes really didn't do him justice

by Anonymousreply 400May 27, 2023 5:38 PM

R399 I can fully believe that. One of the reviews from his last play when he was I think 14? Was basically “he was the only saving grace of this play”.

by Anonymousreply 401May 27, 2023 5:50 PM

Dame Eileen and Bash were incredible together, the two young girls were okay but definitely the weaker actors. Can’t say I loved him being straddled by a girl though

by Anonymousreply 402May 27, 2023 5:53 PM

Obviously in no way definitive but interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 27, 2023 7:05 PM

The amount of people who think they see Joe when it's not really Joe is baffling. I do guess curly haired gen zer twinks are pretty popular nowadays though. But you'd think he'd have a unique enough look for people who know him to figure it out

by Anonymousreply 404May 27, 2023 7:32 PM

For someone I think is relatively distinctive looking, it's shocking how many mistaken identities we've had, hopefully someone else might spot him to confirm

by Anonymousreply 405May 27, 2023 7:32 PM

It’s funny because - this is not denigrating kits looks, I think they’re honestly both extremely attractive - I can see how you’d confuse kit with someone else a bit more. If you just catch a glimpse of someone with his hair colour and build it might take a second look to know it’s not him. But I feel like having dark curly hair is common enough that your first thought isn’t “Joe locke”, and then his features are distinctive enough you’d know whether or not it was him on second glance

by Anonymousreply 406May 27, 2023 7:41 PM

R403

hmmm maybe Joe & Kit will reunite. i doubt he is but universe prove me wrong

by Anonymousreply 407May 27, 2023 8:01 PM

Only thing that gives me pause would be Joe saying he wasn't seeing him for a while, unless it was a last minute plan when they realised they were both on the east coast, isn't it like a holiday in the US this weekend? So Joe would potentially have an extra day off...

by Anonymousreply 408May 27, 2023 8:05 PM

R408 To be fair, it was like a month ago that Joe said he wouldn't be seeing him for a while... and like you say, it could've been a last minute thing where Kit had work stuff/a holiday in NY. If it's a long weekend in the US, and Joe has potentially finished filming (or almost), then it would make sense for him to take a little NY trip. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 409May 27, 2023 8:12 PM

R407 Sad thing is if they reunite, we won’t know unless someone sees them. Like that time a fan saw them at a Five Guys in the UK but we had no pictures.

by Anonymousreply 410May 27, 2023 8:16 PM

I think Kit is not in the us anymore if this tweet is anything to go by. Im guessing its a Joe solo trip to nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411May 27, 2023 8:18 PM

R410 I really do hope we get a selfie of some kind - when they were spotted together in Starbucks (I believe it was), that was just while they were filming and not a reunion after 6 months apart. So hopefully this time will be a bit more of an event that they'll want to share.

by Anonymousreply 412May 27, 2023 8:19 PM

R411 Lol at Joe potentially going to NY right after Kit leaves.

by Anonymousreply 413May 27, 2023 8:19 PM

Too bad Atlanta Filming is so useless and salty about Agatha. Really curious if they are even still filming.

by Anonymousreply 414May 27, 2023 8:23 PM

Now im curious as to what Joe could be doing in NYC. maybe its just a weekend trip?

by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2023 8:26 PM

That person who saw kit at an airport is in Cannes, or at least was like 2 days ago

by Anonymousreply 416May 27, 2023 8:27 PM

R416 He said he was going home to perhaps a flight to the UK. How do you see both Kit and Josh O Connor and not ask for a pick? All these useless fans are annoying. Same with the fan who saw Joe. Just ask for a pic.

by Anonymousreply 417May 27, 2023 8:31 PM

R415 Who knows. Need another sighting before I'll even entertain the idea that it's him. The person said they didn't early know if it was him. Some random girls thought he was at a joshua bassett concert in london not too long ago and remember when someone thought they saw him on a train. Everyone need their eyes checked.

Aubrey was in Atlanta a couple days ago I guess, at a gay bar

R416 She's going home to London. I was confused too, but Kit wasn't on her flight. Just randomly he met Josh O'Connor, who was on her flight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418May 27, 2023 8:32 PM

R417 tbf the Kit and Josh person seems like they’re industry related somehow so I get not wanting to ask for a fan pic.

by Anonymousreply 419May 27, 2023 8:32 PM

R417 Apologies for all the spelling mistakes, jesus.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2023 8:33 PM

R418 and she didn't take Joe?! Oh actually he's not 21 is he

by Anonymousreply 421May 27, 2023 8:33 PM

R418 going to say joe and his new hag Aubrey were out and that’s where he met that Nick guy he randomly followed.

by Anonymousreply 422May 27, 2023 8:34 PM

R417 When you get older you have a bit of self respect and she seems to not be a random fan, but an author. I wouldn't go up and ask someone who was on my flight and who was in a conversation for a pic, though I'm also not a dumb teenager who has no boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 423May 27, 2023 8:35 PM

We've gotten so many fake sightings of the two of them that I'm going to assume that Kit's still in NY and Joe's in Atlanta until proven otherwise. Even if they were both in NY yesterday and overlapped or met up or whatever, we'll never know anyway.

by Anonymousreply 424May 27, 2023 8:38 PM

Kit sighting is more believable at least

I do remember a fake Kit in LA airport sighting though.

by Anonymousreply 425May 27, 2023 8:39 PM

R423 Oh, please. I've seen plenty of 'old' people ask celebrities for a pic. It's no big deal. If you approach with respect, most of the time, they won't have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 426May 27, 2023 8:40 PM

R426 I'm just saying why someone might not run up to two celebs having a conversation or a celeb walking down the street to see if they are for sure that person and ask for pics. They seemed like random casual fans

No need to get so pissy you didn't get another fan pic

by Anonymousreply 427May 27, 2023 8:44 PM

R418

That sucks, Joe not being 21. I wonder how strict they are about the 21 thing in Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 428May 27, 2023 8:48 PM

The Kit sighting I believe, she seems quite clued up on celebs, and pretty "normal" not someone saying these things for clout

by Anonymousreply 429May 27, 2023 8:48 PM

R476 Hannah Strong specifically works as a movie critic so she might want to keep that professional boundary up for the sake of her job.

R411 Kit and his rapport with male indie film stars.

R406 I think the fake sightings mostly happen because neither of them aren’t familiar enough to the general public enough that everyone has a distinct image of them in their minds. Everyone that knows about them has seen them in the one thing.

by Anonymousreply 430May 27, 2023 8:49 PM

*are familiar, not aren’t familiar.

by Anonymousreply 431May 27, 2023 8:50 PM

So Kit was spotted at the airport in London but not on the same plane as the woman who spotted him? So are we thinking he's just flown back from NYC today?

by Anonymousreply 432May 27, 2023 8:52 PM

Speaking of indie stars, I noticed that there's been a pretty recent uptick in Kit liking Timothee Chalamet's IG posts. He's liking them more frequently than even Bash.

by Anonymousreply 433May 27, 2023 8:53 PM

R432 Assuming it’s him I would guess that’s the case, especially if Josh and Kit started talking at International Arrivals.

by Anonymousreply 434May 27, 2023 8:54 PM

R433 probably because he’s met him in real life but will continue down the “Kit likes curly dark haired twinks and finds joe hot” delusion for my own entertainment. Primarily because I find joe so fucking hot I have to imagine Kit does too

by Anonymousreply 435May 27, 2023 9:08 PM

Not to get too into this again, but the GQ interview settled it for me that Kit at the very least finds Joe handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436May 27, 2023 9:31 PM

Asha saw 4000 Miles today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437May 27, 2023 9:33 PM

Bash today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 27, 2023 9:43 PM

Bash looks good, I’m sure he’s longing for a break when the play wraps up.

by Anonymousreply 439May 27, 2023 9:49 PM

R35 They're both hot. They probably find each other attractive, just not compatible. It's kind of hard to fake that type of chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 440May 27, 2023 9:53 PM

Not that interesting, but i was bored and IG stalking and Billy Sewell did move to Japan. He's studying at a uni there.

by Anonymousreply 441May 27, 2023 10:03 PM

R440 The chemistry thing is interesting, even if you limit it to the couples within the show. Compare them to Kizzy and Cori, who are clearly also close but the chemistry just does not hit between them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 27, 2023 10:10 PM

R441 Bash going to Japan with Billy and learning how to meditate still amuses me. That man is full of surprises.

by Anonymousreply 443May 27, 2023 10:32 PM

R441 of all the things we thought he was up to I don’t think that crossed our minds

by Anonymousreply 444May 27, 2023 10:46 PM

Joe in NYC confirmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 27, 2023 11:53 PM

Seeing his OG crush

by Anonymousreply 446May 27, 2023 11:54 PM

So Joe really went to NYC to see a play and missed seeing Kit? They are hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 27, 2023 11:56 PM

Joe probably has a long weekend with Monday off for the holiday, he wouldn't have been able to go any earlier.

by Anonymousreply 448May 28, 2023 12:00 AM

He might also be prettt much done. No mail polish on

by Anonymousreply 449May 28, 2023 12:07 AM

Was looking at tagged pics to see if we could see Joe in the background like last time. Ben is strangely attractive in motion. I sort of understand you Joe.

R449 Didn't we fall for that once already. I'm assuming they take it off and redo it.

by Anonymousreply 450May 28, 2023 12:10 AM

Joe tagging Ben but not Micaela Diamond is cracking me up. I hope he follows you back, king.

by Anonymousreply 451May 28, 2023 12:40 AM

R451 Joe is for the gays only

by Anonymousreply 452May 28, 2023 1:28 AM

What are the chances that this was about the models from Bash’s agency?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453May 28, 2023 1:39 AM

R453 awkward but seems likely. That outing was random to me - Mimi he seems to know, but the others he doesn’t follow and many don’t follow him. Plus them getting a private bus there and Storm Models posting a TikTok on it, doesn’t seem like just a bunch of mates going to support

by Anonymousreply 454May 28, 2023 1:43 AM

R453 guess she actually confirmed it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455May 28, 2023 1:46 AM

R455 It's an man, but yeah confirmed. Suppose they just used him for attention. Tacky as fuck not to even pretend to pay attention for 90 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 456May 28, 2023 1:55 AM

Those models aren't doing much to dispel the superficial and vacuous stereotypes.

IG update. Didn't include Bash because he didn't get a boost, which is expected given that he wasn't in the stills. Boosts were all really underwhelming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457May 28, 2023 3:49 AM

From the Facebook group

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458May 28, 2023 4:03 AM

The guy also said he was alone

by Anonymousreply 459May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

He’s so good looking. Glad he was able to do a solo trip

by Anonymousreply 460May 28, 2023 4:13 AM

OF Nick was in NYC as of a couple of days ago, not sure if they're friendly enough to meet up.

by Anonymousreply 461May 28, 2023 4:18 AM

R461 He seemed to be very busy fucking everyone

by Anonymousreply 462May 28, 2023 4:28 AM

Kit literally leaving New York the same day that Joe arrives is a bit weird to me - could he not have hung around for one more day? Joe’s trip was almost certainly booked in advance, based on the great seat he got for the show.

by Anonymousreply 463May 28, 2023 7:51 AM

We don’t know when Joe left Atlanta, maybe he has been in NYC for a couple of days

by Anonymousreply 464May 28, 2023 8:06 AM

The thing is, we don't know anything about their schedules. We don't know how long Joe's been in New York, if Kit has commitments to get back to in the UK, when each trip was planned, and so on. They also both rarely post when they're hanging out with other cast members so if they did see each other, we're never going to know. We usually know either because people spot them and get pictures or because the other cast members they're hanging out with post (like Tobie when he was out with Kit).

by Anonymousreply 465May 28, 2023 8:18 AM

R463 Joe has both money and connections, he doesn’t need to stress booking tickets ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 466May 28, 2023 8:20 AM

Talking of money, who do we think now has the biggest net worth? (Excluding Olivia Colman)

by Anonymousreply 467May 28, 2023 12:22 PM

Joe with other fans last night. He looks so good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 28, 2023 1:23 PM

R467 Prior to HS Bash had the longest CV with Kit in a close second and everyone else had HS as essentially their first job. Bash comes from the type of family where he’d likely have a trust fund even if he wasn’t acting, so the vast majority of 15 year worth of acting income is probably accumulating interest in a trust fund.

Someone said on a previous thread they thought Kit probably helped pay for his education with his acting money because his siblings attended a less expensive school. Kit probably saved some of his childhood earning but not as much as Bash.

Joe probably made the most in the past year. Marvel pays much better than an indie movie. But he still has a lot of catching up time do. Brand ambassadors and modeling jobs can actually pay really well too, so even though he has booked a big budget movie since HS, Kit’s probably earning a decent income.

Will’s family seems quite wealthy and his music is starting to sell. His net worth is probably higher than people would expect. But still not at Bash’s level.

by Anonymousreply 469May 28, 2023 1:23 PM

R399 Another 4000 Miles report it hardly seems worth it it has been mostly dire in here recently but for any guys who are around and interested.

I clearly had perfectly honed instincts and chose the best seat in the house to get an unexpected eyeful of Bash from nipples to happy trail for a long glorious moment and it was spectacular viewing

I had seen someone here say he looks exactly the same in the flesh and they are right like a photoshoot and hot as hell. His body is perfect baby otter he is 6ft if anything slightly over with broad shoulders defined but not built. His limbs are impressively strong and well muscled he looks like he could run marathons and lift a lot heavier than initial appearance suggests. Without doubt he would have the strength to throw Joe around like a rag doll

I am now intrigued to see Joe others have said he is hotter than Bash in person and I can believe it but he must really be something else. Bash would be top tier in any club or venue and on the hit list of every guy not tied to a very specific type. He is just fucking gorgeous with every bit of charisma and charm you would expect. Excuse my poetic extremes but he also radiated the kind of inner happiness you only usually get with being in love and having a great sex life. Bearing in mind the distance I can only assume their FaceTime exploits must be on another level

The audience was mostly the older provincial theatre set with a respectable scattering of gays and only a couple of younger girls that I saw. It is easy to forget if you spend too much time on social media Bash has his own following of theatre and older gay fans that has nothing to do with Heartstopper

And no I didn’t ask for a photo or hang around for a chat but it was nice to see it was normal respectful people who were chatting to him not the sort likely to be plastering it all over twitter. Definitely a social butterfly he gave the vibe of someone who would have stayed chatting all evening no wonder Joe ends up dragging him away at times

It was also an impressive acting performance he is indeed far more talented than Heartstopper ever showed and matched toe to toe with the incredible Eileen who was also flawless

This has been over long I will put a brief review of the actual play in his thread where it belongs. Absolutely well worth travelling to see both the natural wonder that is Bash and the play

by Anonymousreply 470May 28, 2023 1:34 PM

R470 thanks for the review, always good to hear people detailing how hot they are. I think what differentiates Joe from bash, Kit, and Will is people have always said the latter 3 are hot as hell in photos and look basically exactly the same in real life, while Joe is shockingly better looking in person. He does have some bad photos, I’ll be the first To say, but also some extraordinary ones, so I’m extremely curious about how he looks in real life.

by Anonymousreply 471May 28, 2023 1:38 PM

R467 Including generational wealth, I think Bash and Will are the richest. They're also the most visibly wealthy based on the clothing they wear and have worn before the show.

by Anonymousreply 472May 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Pages from the last couple of days, don't remember when I last posted so there may be some repeats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 28, 2023 2:04 PM

R473 The way Elle doesn’t hesitate, love that for her.

by Anonymousreply 474May 28, 2023 2:17 PM

R472 Bash’s dad has been on a handful of business and lawyer podcasts that you can find on Spotify. He seems loaded.

by Anonymousreply 475May 28, 2023 2:21 PM

R467 The fact that Yaz can rent a 2 bedroom apartment in London makes me think she’s got good money from those beauty ads. Obviously, Bash first because of his family. He probably never worked a day in his life. Will or Alice as second place. Alice sold more than a million books last year, even though you’d think she’s struggling with the way she’s complaining all the time. Yaz and Kit . Then Joe. He’ll probably end up being the wealthiest with his Marvel checks. Hopefully, his show doesn’t get canceled.

by Anonymousreply 476May 28, 2023 2:35 PM

R470 Wow thanks for that review. I’m really looking forward to seeing it in a few days.

by Anonymousreply 477May 28, 2023 2:37 PM

R470 don’t give up entirely on the thread. Every now and then some good grown up queer chat breaks through (not an accusation about a lack of queer men on here but boredom has driven some pretty lacklustre musings - I’m as guilty as anyone in indulging in them). Thanks for the review, (especially of how hot Bash is). My preferences lean twink rather than otter but glad to hear he’s as hot as you’d expect. Unsurprised he’s charming and charismatic- that just seems to radiate from him

by Anonymousreply 478May 28, 2023 2:40 PM

R467 Including inherited wealth it has to be Bash, I also agree with others it is likely Will is in second place again down to inheritance rather than earnings

Joe, Kit and Yaz are probably at a similar level Kit won’t have earned that much but again has some degree of inherited wealth while I suspect Joe and Yaz have been the biggest post Heartstopper earners but are starting from nothing

Long term Joe and possibly Kit have the potential to earn the most, Bash coming in a respectable third but without the need. Sadly I think Yaz might fritter what she earns and end up with very little once her moment passes. Will’s independent earning potential depends on his music ability (I have never listened) and possible modelling contracts but again probably never needs to work

On a related note does anyone have an educated guess what Joe would be earning for “male lead” in a Marvel series?

Though assuming he is Wiccan I imagine potential future earnings will be very high whatever he gets for his first one

by Anonymousreply 479May 28, 2023 2:51 PM

R476 Yaz is making good money, but with her I'm concerned that she's blowing through it faster than the rest of the cast.

R479 I would guess because Joe is starting out and because it's TV, he's probably making around 45-60k per episode. 9 episodes, that would put him around 500,000.

by Anonymousreply 480May 28, 2023 3:14 PM

R478 My preference is twinks all the way but don’t let that put you off his smooth flat stomach, strangely hairless chest and youthful beauty would give him a pass any day. And that is also in spite of my instincts giving me exclusive top vibes not even vers he is just too gorgeous

On a side note I do find the complete lack of torso hair unusual and assume he waxes as his face and limbs suggest something very different

R480 The region of 500,000 is the figure I had in mind based on very little. I had seen suggestions of seven figures being thrown around but that seemed excessive at his age and for a first series

It is a sobering thought that his total earnings from Marvel and three series of Heartstopper would barely top a million. When you have come from nothing with no inheritance that isn’t nearly enough to make you secure. Fortunately he seems to be very grounded with good people around him I can’t see him taking the Yaz route. I still can’t get over her renting a luxury apartment in London that is just burning money

by Anonymousreply 481May 28, 2023 3:50 PM

I googled how much past Marvel actors have made when Joe was first cast. From what I could find, I agree with R480 that he’s probably making about 500k for Agatha. If he gets a large role in a movie he could make about a million per movie. And if he actually gets his own solo Wiccan movie, he could make about 5 million per movie.

by Anonymousreply 482May 28, 2023 3:57 PM

I could see him buying his mum a house before he buys himself one

by Anonymousreply 483May 28, 2023 4:04 PM

R481 Earning 1M by the time he's 20-21 is far more than what 95% of young UK people make. He would have never made that amount (that fast) if he'd been to university. Joe is doing really really well for himself.

by Anonymousreply 484May 28, 2023 4:05 PM

R484 Haha yeah, I think half a million for five months' work definitely counts as fairly secure - I make less than £30k a year and I own my own place and am comfortable. Obviously it depends on his acting work being regular for the foreseeable future (seems likely) and him not frittering it away (he does like a splurge on fancy items, as does Bash, but I doubt this'll happen).

by Anonymousreply 485May 28, 2023 4:10 PM

R485 what fancier items has he bought? I remember the grey overcoat was a few hundred but can’t think of too much otherwise. But agreed he’s pretty sensible. Plus I always remember he’s paying no rent - either cast accommodations or with bash’s family or his own, which especially in London saves quite a bit

by Anonymousreply 486May 28, 2023 4:29 PM

R483 I would be surprised if he hasn’t paid off his mum’s mortgage already

R484 I agree completely he is earning beyond his wildest dreams and his potential future earnings are enormous. The point is simply a million does not in itself secure a future and many fall into the trap of thinking if someone stars in a Netflix show or lands a Marvel lead that means they are overnight millionaires and set up for life. It is also too easy to be blinded by that kind of wealth at a young age when you come from nothing which is something I am confident Joe will avoid

by Anonymousreply 487May 28, 2023 4:30 PM

Bash receiving some artwork from a fan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488May 28, 2023 5:31 PM

R488 Oh dear god she doesn’t even have the excuse of youth or any artistic ability. And she framed it

The man is a saint

Saying that I am sure the whole cast would rather deal with a thousand of these well meaning if butt clenchingly awkward moments than have to see the face of any of those homophobic twitter hags again

by Anonymousreply 489May 28, 2023 5:48 PM

I can see why the DLer ran from the building rather than witness that in person

by Anonymousreply 490May 28, 2023 5:50 PM

Bash looks really good and I’m sure he made her feel special for giving him that. I wonder why some fans think celebrities would want clunky gifts or paintings from them.

by Anonymousreply 491May 28, 2023 6:08 PM

Ah yes, the woman I saw as I was leaving; she seemed intense

by Anonymousreply 492May 28, 2023 6:15 PM

R491 For most of these fans it is less about what the celebrity might actually want and everything about what they want. They need to tell them their story, tell them they love them, they need a hug, they need them to notice and remember their existence. It must be truly draining everyone just wants a piece of them including inappropriate gift givers, though to be fair to this lady he is not going to forget that anytime soon

Fans who just give a genuinely thoughtful gift or a word of appreciation without demanding emotional payback of some kind must be few and far between it is just the nature of the beast

by Anonymousreply 493May 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Atlanta filming says agatha has wrapped. Grain of salt there, of course. I can see them finishing up this week and Joe heading back to IOM or Chichester after.

R493 yeah a fan who says “hi, love the show, you’re a great actor” must be a nice reprieve

by Anonymousreply 494May 28, 2023 6:28 PM

I know he said it again today, but he's been saying it's wrapped for a month when it obviously didn't.

He also said there were some other pictures that never sold that might show if he decides to post them. His bitterness about the project is obviously because he wasn't able to make any money off them. I'm assuming he never got any Aubrey or Kathryn and Aubrey pics since I'm sure those would have sold.

by Anonymousreply 495May 28, 2023 6:34 PM

This update account says they haven't wrapped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 28, 2023 6:36 PM

tbh i dont think i would trust Atlanta filming with Agatha news since he has been salty about the show. Honestly maybe joe has wrapped but until he or Kathryn is spotted elsewhere ill believe it

by Anonymousreply 497May 28, 2023 6:39 PM

Who knows but I would have expected Joe to head straight home unless he was doing a farewell Broadway visit. They can’t have long left either way maybe another week at most

Bar an official announcement we will only know when he turns up in Chichester or Isle of Man again

by Anonymousreply 498May 28, 2023 6:48 PM

I would have thought he'd go home too, unless he is going from NY to London and just wanted to see his fav Ben and shoot his shot at being mutuals before he left the states

by Anonymousreply 499May 28, 2023 6:52 PM

He'll probably need a day or two to pack all his stuff etc, as he's been there for over five months at this point. But it also makes sense to have a last Broadway trip before heading home - still find it hilarious that he apparently missed Kit by hours.

by Anonymousreply 500May 28, 2023 6:54 PM

R500 I didn’t see any fallout from that did it break the Joe Kit shippers minds?

And do such people still exist when Kit chose to spend months in the gym rather than fly out even once to visit Joe while Bash spent every minute he could over there and Joe did a trans continental trip just to see a play and get fucked on a hearth rug?

by Anonymousreply 501May 28, 2023 7:23 PM

All I saw was the assumption that Kit was still in NY

by Anonymousreply 502May 28, 2023 7:34 PM

And no offense to anyone, but some DLers seems more upset they didn't meet up than anyone anywhere else and kept hoping it was going to happen. Most people don't pay too much attention to Joe anyway and even Kit they are behind the times and think he was still to visit Maia.

by Anonymousreply 503May 28, 2023 7:37 PM

I'm not on Twitter that much but there was definitely a fair bit of 'manifesting a Joe Kit reunion as they're both in NY' and then the inevitable disappointment when they found out Kit had already gone home. I'm not sure how widespread it was. I was disappointed too, to be fair, but not to quite the same dramatic extent. I do think they're close and love their friendship but the last six months should really stop the 'they're platonic soulmates and they cry when they're apart' stuff. The people closest to Joe went out to visit him - Bash, his mum and Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 504May 28, 2023 7:42 PM

Almost all of the attempts at manifestation on Twitter were about the possibility of a puppy interview and I see more talk about supposed shippers on here than actual shippers anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 505May 28, 2023 7:54 PM

Bash and the cast of 4000 miles wearing choose love merch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 28, 2023 7:55 PM

They are in a unique position together and in a situation nobody but the two of them can understand, though the whole soulmate/best friend thing is overblown. I once got lambasted for calling them work friends before, not meaning it badly, but I can't think of a word to really describe them. Kind of like HS friends? Or college friends you used to see everyday but eventually drift apart from but still keep in touch with, even if you don't meet too often. I don't really expect the cast to be hang out together forever, you can kind of see it now they are all off doing their own things and in time that will only increase.

by Anonymousreply 507May 28, 2023 7:55 PM

Bash and the 4000 Miles cast wearing Choose Love t-shirts backstage:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508May 28, 2023 7:57 PM

the tshirts are ugly

by Anonymousreply 509May 28, 2023 7:59 PM

R507 Kit and Joe always struck me as the kind of people that wouldn't really be friends (not in a dramatic way) if they just met in normal life, cos they're quite different and don't have much in common. But like you say, this show and the experience of sudden fame has obviously really bonded them, and while they weren't particularly close during the filming of season 1 (Kit and Will were more of an instant click, and obviously Joe and Bash), it's very obvious that now they're just genuinely close friends, show aside. Hard to say how strong the friendship will stay after Heartstopper ends, but hopefully it'll last. I can see that group of guys - Joe, Kit, Bash, Will - drifting apart from most of the female cast fairly quickly though. You don't really see them hanging out outside of the show.

by Anonymousreply 510May 28, 2023 7:59 PM

Someone saw Joe on the subway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 28, 2023 8:00 PM

They've called themselves best friends and a couple of people who have interviewed them together have said they have that energy together, so I'm fine with going with what they've labeled themselves as. I don't get the obsession people have with physical proximity, but that's likely because I see my best friend in person once a year (we text every day).

by Anonymousreply 512May 28, 2023 8:00 PM

R512 Because people see they have actual best friends, Joe with Lucy and I guess Sam and Kit with whoever those guys are he hangs out with. I'm not saying they can't call themselves that in interviews, but idk if I take it too seriously. It's not a big deal either way.

by Anonymousreply 513May 28, 2023 8:05 PM

R501 You're the only person on here that constantly asks what Joe/Kit shippers are doing and how they're reacting, go on Twitter if you care this much.

by Anonymousreply 514May 28, 2023 8:07 PM

R513 Kit called Joe his best friend and seemed very genuine, but it was clearly 'one of his closest friends' rather than an exclusive best friend. There's no way Joe would be above Will, for example, haha.

by Anonymousreply 515May 28, 2023 8:07 PM

R513 I don't really see a reason to overthink what they've said and start differentiating between best friends and "actual best friends," but your mileage may vary.

by Anonymousreply 516May 28, 2023 8:09 PM

R515 Cleary they are close but when they are constantly being asked how close they are, they kinda gotta say they are the bestest friends who ever were best friends.

Anyway, this is a sensitive subject as always

by Anonymousreply 517May 28, 2023 8:11 PM

I think having a weird experience like this together makes a bunch of possibilities true. This is a random example but one of my best friends is someone I don’t see much, but was the one other person from my uni who studied abroad where I did. We had a full year of being in a place we didn’t speak the language, go home, or have any background in the culture together, and it did create a genuine close bond although we’re different. Platonic soulmates always makes me cringe and is obviously stupid but I don’t think 6 months apart and joes boyfriend and mother visiting him makes me think they aren’t close

by Anonymousreply 518May 28, 2023 8:11 PM

R515 I’d have to rewatch the clip, but I’m pretty sure Kit said “one of my best friends.” This discussion feels like middle schoolers debating who gets the second half of the best friends necklace.

by Anonymousreply 519May 28, 2023 8:11 PM

R503 I know there has been some drivel posted on here lately but I can’t see any genuine “DLer” being upset they didn’t meet I certainly don’t give a fuck

I also think what the twitter loons post and what actually motivates them are two very different things they are hardly paragons of self awareness. But maybe you’re right and they have reached the point of hating him so much for not being their obedient little gay lapdog and falling in love with who he was supposed to they really don’t care anymore. So much the better the sooner he gets away from them all the happier everyone will be

by Anonymousreply 520May 28, 2023 8:14 PM

R519 Kit obviously loses since he still has not gotten his TS bracelet

by Anonymousreply 521May 28, 2023 8:14 PM

R521 This is probably my dislike of TS shining through, but I only see that as a win.

by Anonymousreply 522May 28, 2023 8:16 PM

R513 Did Sam go out and visit Joe?

by Anonymousreply 523May 28, 2023 8:20 PM

R523 No clue since all Sam's socials are private.

by Anonymousreply 524May 28, 2023 8:21 PM

Jesus fucking christ relative sanity didn’t last long on here. Discussing the nth degree of friendship or who is best friends with who should be left behind in the school playground

They clearly like each other and get on they also clearly have friends, family and relationships in their own lives that matter a hell of a lot more. I also agree beyond their shared experience they seem to have fuck all in common and will likely drift apart when Heartstopper ends. Laughing at the shippers is clearly an idle past time not worth the fucking drama

That’s it there is nothing else to say

R514 I ask on here because unlike some posters who seem to live on twitter I really don’t care enough to look. Some people really don’t get the concept of chatting shit

by Anonymousreply 525May 28, 2023 8:31 PM

You don't care enough to look yet you care enough to ask about shippers every time something happens and we end up with this shit happening again. Go and look yourself next time.

by Anonymousreply 526May 28, 2023 8:33 PM

Just from what I've seen, sine you asked, most of the JoeKit shippers pop up when they are doing promotion together. I don't visit HS twitter at all, but just the amusing dramatic slowmo tiktok vids are always about actual events and not imagining they are secretly meeting in Atlanta hotels. All things considered they are pretty reasonably sane in that they just talk about them when they are together. It's not like they are Larry's or anything.

by Anonymousreply 527May 28, 2023 8:35 PM

In more amusing Twitter news, a Mexican print shop has killed off Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528May 28, 2023 8:42 PM

R511

I wonder if he will meet up it that Nick guy. is he based in nyc or atlanta

as for the whole friendship/besties talk, isn’t it just better to take it at face value and leave it alone? I mean unless one of them starts trash talking the other, is there any actual reason to have that conversation every couple of months

by Anonymousreply 529May 28, 2023 8:42 PM

R528

RIP Noah 😭

by Anonymousreply 530May 28, 2023 8:43 PM

R528 QEPD Noah Navarro, gone too soon.

R529 It is, but a couple of DLers like to think that they know better than Joe and Kit themselves and better than people who have actually been in the same room as them for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 531May 28, 2023 8:47 PM

R529 Based in Atlanta but is in New York for, uh, work.

by Anonymousreply 532May 28, 2023 8:48 PM

R528 Very sad. 25 is so young and day before his birthday. Tragic.

R529 I think Atlanta. Though he's in NY having threesomes and looking for a sugar daddy. That guy doesn't seem to have many redeeming qualities other than being a whore

by Anonymousreply 533May 28, 2023 8:49 PM

R526 Take a fucking chill pill and try not to be so triggered by my bullshit you repeat the same reply almost word for word twice

R529 There is absolutely no need for any adult to have the conversation at all unless, as you say, they start trash talking or fucking each other

by Anonymousreply 534May 28, 2023 8:50 PM

R534 I'm not the person you're replying to, but you're clearly the one that needs to calm down in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 535May 28, 2023 8:53 PM

The aneurysm some of you will have if Joe and Kit end up together in 10 years. I don't think it'll happen but there's a weird energy whenever someone acknowledges their friendship. Almost as if they're not allowed to. Very strange. Anyway, we don't know their every move, so there's a chance they did see each other during those 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 536May 28, 2023 8:54 PM

R528 I just noticed that the tweet has 3.4 million views for some bizarre reason. Heartstopper is back, baby!

by Anonymousreply 537May 28, 2023 8:55 PM

R533 Maybe Joe saw some redeeming quali— oh who the fuck am I kidding, it was a thirst follow.

by Anonymousreply 538May 28, 2023 8:59 PM

R533 what’s his Twitter again?

by Anonymousreply 539May 28, 2023 9:00 PM

R536 Same weird energy if you don't say they are best friends/soul mates, Joe's obviously Kit's type and they'll eventually come to realize they want to fuck and the only reason they have good chemistry is their physical attraction to each other (which is not how acting works).

It's both sides, not sure why anyone is acting innocent. The whole conversation is best avoided, though I'm guilty of contributing to it. It always ends up the same damn way

R533 Same as his IG. You can see what (who?) he's been up to to NY

by Anonymousreply 540May 28, 2023 9:02 PM

R539

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541May 28, 2023 9:02 PM

R540 Thanks for showing the weird energy I was referencing.

by Anonymousreply 542May 28, 2023 9:04 PM

R540 When has anyone on here ever referred to them as soulmates?

by Anonymousreply 543May 28, 2023 9:04 PM

R541 wow he’s something for sure, just doesn’t seem like Joe’s vibe at all though, but, who the fuck knows, we don’t know them really do we

by Anonymousreply 544May 28, 2023 9:07 PM

Anyway, back to Joe because this whole conversation is weird. He’s honestly looked insanely good in every fan pic posted recently. He was cute during and post s1 but his glow up is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 545May 28, 2023 9:21 PM

R545

Yes. I want him to lean into more of a dark edgy vibe, like that one btb shoot. Thats when he looked the hottest to me.

by Anonymousreply 546May 28, 2023 9:26 PM

R545 absolutely agree. He was fucking hot last year when he was doing the trials (around when I noticed him properly as a gorgeous twink) but he is so insanely fit now. I don’t know what kind of skin care he’s using but his skin looks absolutely perfect (I would like to see in detail what it looks like on the rest of his body)

by Anonymousreply 547May 28, 2023 9:37 PM

Kind of old news at this point, but I heard through the grapevine that Netflix PR sent out emails to outlets that published the Isaac still before they pulled it from their Media Center and asked them to take it down because of licensing.

by Anonymousreply 548May 28, 2023 10:02 PM

Because of licensing? Sorry to be dumb, but what does that mean in this context?

by Anonymousreply 549May 28, 2023 10:07 PM

R548 I googled really quickly and this checks out, the still is gone from sites I had 100% seen it on (Elle, TVLine, Entertainment Weekly, Variety).

by Anonymousreply 550May 28, 2023 10:07 PM

Wondering if it’s an agreement with the bookstore? They have to promote it or mention it when they use stills and clips of it or something.

by Anonymousreply 551May 28, 2023 10:09 PM

R549 Netflix rescinded their licensing of the still (permission to use it, basically) so no one is allowed to publish it anymore and Netflix can force takedowns.

by Anonymousreply 552May 28, 2023 10:09 PM

Tobie should expect a DM then lol

by Anonymousreply 553May 28, 2023 10:11 PM

R551 My guess is it's something to do with the bookstore or with the books in the still. The bookstore may not have wanted to be used in promo, they might have an agreement like you've suggested, one of the authors doesn't want to be associated with the show, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 554May 28, 2023 10:11 PM

R552 Well that is bizarre I guess it has to be a commercial issue of some kind but the mind boggles

by Anonymousreply 555May 28, 2023 10:13 PM

You need permission to show the copies/covers of books from the publisher I'm pretty sure. You can't just show books without it. It's not fair use and Netflix could get sued for using it as marketing.

Not exactly sure why they used real books instead of making their own.

by Anonymousreply 556May 28, 2023 10:14 PM

Bringing it back round to 4000 Miles the set was a whole backdrop of hundreds of real books and it was used in promo shots how would that work if that work if they all needed individual permission? Would it come under fair use because it was a theatre set not a real bookshop? Genuine question

by Anonymousreply 557May 28, 2023 10:34 PM

I haven’t looked at the 4000 Miles pictures beyond a glance so I could be wrong, but I would assume the book used in that backdrop are old enough to be in the public domain.

by Anonymousreply 558May 28, 2023 10:37 PM

That would make sense with the Isaac shot being in a shop they used several hundred real books for 4000 Miles but they could all have been older after all they were supposed to be the lifetime collection of a woman in her nineties

by Anonymousreply 559May 28, 2023 10:59 PM

Not sure you can tell the titles from any shot in 4000 miles. With the HS shot you can tell which books they were. Also they were books no 15 year old asexual from the UK would probably read, not that I know a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 560May 28, 2023 11:06 PM

To be honest I’m not sure on the actual law in 4000 miles - but in practice no publisher is going to go after a small Chichester theatre. Going after Netflix though? Very possible.

I still think it’s just as likely it has something to do with the bookstore. Shakespeare and Co is well known and pretty bustling; think it’s likely they agreed to shut for a few hours filming with the condition they’re named in promo

by Anonymousreply 561May 28, 2023 11:16 PM

mire fan photos of Joe with fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 29, 2023 1:14 AM

sorry links didnt post right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 29, 2023 1:15 AM

2nd fan photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564May 29, 2023 1:16 AM

I'm curious how he got spotted so many times here but last time the gays and gals let everyone down.

by Anonymousreply 565May 29, 2023 1:20 AM

R564 He looks cute. Looks like he got a hair cut too.

by Anonymousreply 566May 29, 2023 2:39 AM

He’s so hot. I continue to be completely confused that every queer man doesn’t want to fuck him (with consideration to type, of course). Even if twinks don’t do it for you, how could you look at him and think he was anything other than very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 567May 29, 2023 2:52 AM

R565 I’m guessing he didn’t post the Parade bill with a delay so people in the area knew to keep an eye out for him once the musical was over.

by Anonymousreply 568May 29, 2023 2:53 AM

R565 he was with his Mum last time. I’d definitely be less inclined to ask for a photo if he was with a woman who was clearly his Mum. Not sure why no one tweeted they saw him, except the audience for shows is probably generally a bit older

by Anonymousreply 569May 29, 2023 2:56 AM

Also not sure what theatre funny Girl was at, but Parade is pretty much at the center of Broadway. Just in the 2 blocks around it there’s Some Like it Hot, Lion King, Sweeney Todd, Life of Pi, Prime Facie and a few others.

by Anonymousreply 570May 29, 2023 3:14 AM

R570 I wonder if Joe sees himself as a celebrity because going near Broadway, alone on a Saturday night seems risky.

by Anonymousreply 571May 29, 2023 4:31 AM

R571 I think the only cast member that sees themself as a celebrity is maybe Yaz. Everyone else has gone about their lives in basically the same way as they did before the show.

by Anonymousreply 572May 29, 2023 4:38 AM

R572 absolutely. There appear to be so many fan photos of Kit because he’s just traveling around on the Tube, walking around by himself (all the time). Joe clearly just does his own thing too. I’d actually love to know what car (and how frequently) Joe drives, as he’s given out shit to Kit, more than once, for not having his licence.

by Anonymousreply 573May 29, 2023 5:07 AM

R573 doubt he drives in London, he’s been spotted on the bus and the Tube (as has bash), but also lives in Chelsea when there so probably walks a lot. Think his car is in IOM but he seems to use it a fair bit there, he said he drove to school

by Anonymousreply 574May 29, 2023 5:15 AM

You know how Instagram sometimes will show you random posts that people you follow have liked? Anyway, Joe's thirst likes apparently aren't limited to people he follows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575May 29, 2023 6:36 AM

Another like, same account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 29, 2023 6:36 AM

I love Joe and how incredibly thirsty he is, truly.

R576 The second link is the same as the first but I found the other post he liked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 29, 2023 6:52 AM

He definitely seems to enjoy a hairy guy, good for him

by Anonymousreply 578May 29, 2023 7:03 AM

R577 Cheers, didn't realize that I didn't copy the second link over correctly. Joe being a whore for muscles is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 579May 29, 2023 7:08 AM

Ah, how nice to be in a closed thread where all the grown ups agree Joe just likes to follow and like hot guys because he’s a horned up young gay man. Kind of dread the start of a new thread

by Anonymousreply 580May 29, 2023 7:13 AM

Love joe and bash’s clear types and horniness. Firstly because people have a weird idea you can’t find other people hot while in a committed relationship, and secondly because them both being horny constantly plus their over the top devotion probably means their sex life is unreal. Good for them

by Anonymousreply 581May 29, 2023 7:17 AM

R580, be prepared for the break up chat, seems like that pops up every time the non payers rock up, I’m more focused on the thought of the reunion sex they will be having soon, the images, my god the mental images

by Anonymousreply 582May 29, 2023 7:58 AM

Just put him on ignore. Literally has not said anything interesting in a year.

by Anonymousreply 583May 29, 2023 8:03 AM

I love that Joe's thirst gives us options for mental images. I'm personally more partial to the idea of Joe getting thrown around by a muscle daddy.

by Anonymousreply 584May 29, 2023 8:19 AM

R584 Ngl, me too. Gotta say I’m looking forward to he and Kit on screen together now that Kit is firmly in twunk territory.

Anyone brave enough to start a new thread. I started this one so I fear a lifetime ban at this point

by Anonymousreply 585May 29, 2023 8:40 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 29, 2023 8:55 AM

Thanks R586. Should we enjoy the last 14 posts of a blissfully locked thread?

by Anonymousreply 587May 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Bash wears tight Lycra bicycle shorts in the play, he stood less than a metre or so from me, the bulge was incredible, that boy is HUNG. Didn’t want to offend delicate ears with that anecdote

by Anonymousreply 588May 29, 2023 9:26 AM

R588 mate, pls bring this energy to the next thread. The inanity is because the children drown out the adults with their bullshit about TikTok comments sections, and Twitter nonsense

by Anonymousreply 589May 29, 2023 9:42 AM

Joe’s next bf would def be a 28 something muscle daddy. He has taste!

by Anonymousreply 590May 29, 2023 10:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!