Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Dear Old Uncle Viktor

Sadly, we already know his days are numbered since the charming, delightful and soon to be missed Charles Shaughnessy has tweeted that his character is about to have "the best send-off a villain could have."

That begs the question, then, just how will the momentous occasion unfold? Big, bombastic, bloody blaze of glory, complete with shootouts, explosions and body counts for days, or sly, stealthy slip-away, perhaps in some secret submarine (elegantly decked out like a Faberge Egg, natch), slithering through a maze of undersea caverns to evade detection, en route to some faraway lair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 30, 2023 1:26 AM

Previous thread, currently pay-walled:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2023 1:02 AM

good... he should go back to DOOL

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2023 1:04 AM

So who is blowing Miss Frank Valentini? Young Chavez?

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2023 1:20 AM

Maybe he'll just hide out in the PC catacombs until his next story. Then maybe we'll get another Asian Quarter storyline

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2023 2:00 AM

[quote]Maybe he'll just hide out in the PC catacombs until his next story. Then maybe we'll get another Asian Quarter storyline

Well, Mrs. Wu *is* poised to become either the heroine or the new villain of this story, since it is she who holds the diamond with what will soon be shown to be the missing piece of the code! Question is, with which side will she ally?

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2023 2:14 AM

I highly doubt that Victor will be given "the best send off a villain could have". That's just Charles doing what actors do, schmoozing the writers and EP. Like all GH storylines it will be anti-climactic. I predict sputtering Sonny will be the hero yet again and take him down. Or maybe even Carly.

I'll miss CS, he was a surprisingly good casting choice.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2023 11:40 AM

I don't understand why they suddenly turned Victor into super-villian incapable of redemption.

There was potential for years of conflict involving Victor. But suddenly he shot Anna and is releasing a pathogen that's going to kill half the planet, if not the entire planet.

Not much chance of redemption there unless he has a brain tumor.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2023 8:43 PM

R6 Lol right and he'll most likely be back down the line, like Heather, Helena, Ryan, Cyrus, etc. You're probably right, except it most likely won't be Carly, for she has never actually killed anyone, unless you count Nelle, although that was written as an accident along with Nelle not actually being deceased (since CL is content with only doing "guest appearances" that storyline might never be fully resolved, unless she returns full-time or Frank greenlights a recast)

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2023 8:44 PM

Today’s episode felt very miscellaneous.

I was struck by the beauty of the actress playing Molly. I don’t see her often. Maybe she’ll be featured more frequently with this new health concern.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2023 8:53 PM

Yes, I don't think I've ever seen an episode with so many storylines.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2023 2:04 AM

Couldn't they at least put Carly in jail for the night? Come on!

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2023 2:19 AM

Judging by NAC’s latest bathroom mirror selfie, I don’t understand why Swole Spencer can’t beat up Victor and his goons himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2023 2:31 PM

Kate Mansi IS NuKristina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2023 7:31 PM

In general I’m against DAYS actors relocating to Port Charles—most of them aren’t good enough, frankly. But I always liked Mansi. Does this mean Kristina will have something to do?

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2023 7:32 PM

R14 Someone at Daytime Confidential is speculating that Kristina must have a lot more story coming up, and with Lexi living in Europe as well, a recast was necessary. I still recall Rebecca Herbst almost accepting a job at Days as a recast Abigail after Kate Mansi had left, seven years ago lol

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2023 8:00 PM

Does that include Pork Charles' favorite fat girl, Maxie Jones, R14 ?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2023 8:01 PM

"Someone at Daytime Confidential is speculating..."

Now there's a shock.

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2023 8:03 PM

Isn't Lexi's issue that she still looks like a little girl, which is why they've had a hard time transitioning her to adult stories?

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2023 8:14 PM

They’ve never invested in Kristina. Her last big story - Dawn of Day - became about Sam and Jason. LA seems like a sweet person but they’ve never cared about her so I doubt her living in Europe has anything to do with it. Frank must’ve offered KMansi whatever she wanted if she signed a contract. She’s come and gone from Days multiple times because she didn’t like the schedule. I think she’s a great actress but curious why they went older. Mansi is 35.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2023 8:28 PM

R17 😆 I'm sure we'll really find out. I will say she is traveling a lot however that could also be due to Kristina barely being on lol

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2023 8:31 PM

R18 Yes that has been an issue since Lexi was first written out in 2011 by Garin Wolf. He was rumored to have disliked in her the role and was possibly going to bring her back with a different actress (similarly to how he disliked Laura Wright as Carly, and was planning to write her out and bring Carly back as Tamara Braun again). When Frank and Ron decided to bring Kristina back in 2012, they didn't even ask Lexi and auditioned actresses before hiring Lindsay Morgan. They wanted Kristina in more young adult stories and felt that they needed to transition her out of the children's department lol with the whole marrying Trey and whatnot. When they brought Kristina back in 2015, it was Maurice whi wanted Lexi back, Frank and the writers were considering recasting again (the same happened again in 2016, Frank and the writers wanted to recast Morgan when Bryan Craig asked to be let go from his contract, Maurice refused a recast, saying that they'd be better off by killing Morgan)

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2023 8:38 PM

R19 😆 I don't think Frank has ever really cared for LA personally in the role, because Kristina got way more exposure when his hire Lindsay Morgan was playing her. He had to let Lindsay go because she couldn't keep up with the pace of daytime. As for hiring Kate, I do think Frank was intrigued by her work at Days and I do remember that as well her coming and going because of their schedule, along with her having issues working with Billy Flynn (it was mainly their taping schedule though).

Frank doesn't really consider age when he's casting; he wanted either Eden Riegel or Alicia Minshew as a recast Nina when he forced Michelle's hand and she quit; he had to be talked out of hiring either one of them, and that's when Cynthia Watros got the role. Frank mainly goes by actor over character, that's why he gets a lot of flack for Jordan constantly becoming younger and younger with each recast lol Frank goes by who he feels is best for the role, regardless of age or how similar they are to their predecessor, if it's a recast. I think they can definitely transition Kristina into more contemporary adult storylines with Kate Mansi.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2023 8:47 PM

Over at Daytime Confidential they're also suggesting Marci Miller, who stepped in as Abigail after Kate (for those who don't watch Days lol) as a "dream recast" for Lulu lol

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2023 8:52 PM

Also, with the possibility of temp writers, who's to say that they won't have Kristina featured prominently in more stories this summer? Any writing from temps (or even Gary Tomlin) would begin airing towards the end of June/start of July and they could rearrange several storylines (with Frank having final say, as usual lol)

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2023 8:56 PM

I got stuck in ANOTHER old GH wormhole on YT. This time I was on the "Kristina getting abused by Keifer" story, which is fucking good. BUT Jesus Christ, how many people has Alexis killed?

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2023 10:03 AM

All of the Davis women could be written out and the show would be fine. I wonder how Mansi will take to Mo's mumbling.

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2023 10:11 AM

You’re mad, R22. There’s no way in hell Eden Riegel would’ve been considered for the role of Nina. Stop pretending like you’re an insider in every GH thread.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2023 6:03 PM

Oh no. Today is a disaster. Curtis is the worst actor, and the snow machine stopped working when Liz, Portia and Jordache looked out the window.

Genie deserves all the Emmys for hazardous duty.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2023 6:25 PM

Are you there, God? It’s me, Portia.

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2023 6:34 PM

Lexi was let go like some of you had already assumed lol not only that, she's upset with the show for getting rid of her right before Kristina is set to have a storyline that Lexi says is deeply personal to her, for it's inspired by real life events in Lexi's life. She was looking forward to playing them out on the show.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2023 2:15 AM

R27 First off, I'm not mad at anything lol you're the one that seems upset; are you a Frank fan? Second, I'm not pretending to be anything sweetie, did I ever say I was an insider? Third, Eden Riegel was definitely in Frank's short list for a Nina recast, why are you so sure that she wasn't? Were you in between Frank's legs or under his desk, on his lap when he was considering who should replace Michelle? I highly doubt it lol even though you probably wish you were. Appreciate your response though 😆 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2023 3:27 AM

R27 Btw, I'll continue to post in EVERY GH THREAD as I see fit. You do know there's a such thing as a block button, don't you? I suggest you use it, and become friendly with it since it'll probably be the only friend you have. Smooches 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2023 3:31 AM

R31 He didn't mean "Mad" as in angry

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2023 10:29 AM

R33 Oh so they meant "mad"as in crazy, well still that doesn't make it any better lol thanks for clarifying though.

Frank literally cast a then 26 year old in Brianna Nicole Henry to portray a then 43 year old Jordan so idk why R27 finds it so hard to believe that Frank makes questionable casting decisions. If anyone's "mad" it's Frank for considering Eden Riegel as Nina in the first place. No one agreed with that possibility and found that choice, as well as Alicia Minshew, odd and considered both of them "too young." Frank wanted " a big soap name" to replace Michelle, so those were just two names on his list. He caught flack for Brianna Nicole as ppl constantly said she was "too young" and pointed out how she's only nine months older than Tequan Richmond (TJ #2) and only three years older than Tajh Bellow (TJ #3). Frank prefers actor over character, he sometimes has to be talked out of things; that time, he was.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2023 12:57 PM

Eden Reigel was on the short list to replace Kimberly McCullough as a recast Robin.

by Anonymousreply 35May 6, 2023 1:47 PM

R35 Rebecca Budig was the main one Frank wanted to replace Robin; it was after Kimberly McCullough refused to stay on a contractual basis, shortly after Frank and Ron had arrived. Ron had to talk him out of recasting Robin, saying that she was a legacy character with only one actress in the role, so he explained to Frank that you can't recast Robin, for Kimberly was so recognizable in the role that it wouldn't go over well, so Frank finally relented. Now if Eden was also considered then or down the line well if that's what you heard, possibly so. However that doesn't change the fact that she was considered as a Nina recast.

by Anonymousreply 36May 6, 2023 1:59 PM

Does yesterday’s explosion mean we’re not gonna see Spencer for a month because they went way over Chavez’s guarantees again? He’s currently tied with Mo for most episodes in 2023.

This happened last year too, which is why they kept having to send Spencer to prison.

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2023 2:45 PM

That's possible lol Frank is strict when it comes to the budget, and going over minimums, etc.

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2023 11:23 PM

***RUMORS*** now these are unconfirmed, so take them with a grain of salt 😉 do whatever you want with them lol

1) In a case of art imitating life, Joss actress Eden McCoy "allegedly" cheated on her real-life boyfriend Jose San Martin with her co-star Dex actor Evan Hofer, similarly to how Joss cheated on Cameron with Dex.

2) Maurice isn't wielding his power as much as he used to in the wake of the #MeToo Movement. There was a slight resurgence of the good ol boys group he had back in the day recently with Steve Burton and Ingo Rademacher, along with Marcus Columba and Johnny Wactor, however now that they're all gone (COVID Vaccine Mandate Protocols, Scientology and their ongoing battle with Disney, etc.) Maurice is the only one left; even though he has expressed remorse for his past bad behavior, he hasn't fully apologized, and his remorse could also be an attempt to prevent any sort of backlash from the #MeToo Movement, so he has toned down his behavior somewhat to avoid being MeToo'd.

3. Hulu might not last under the Disney umbrella, therefore GH would end up on Disney plus, eventually, after ABC.

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2023 11:35 PM

Last year, GH didn't really give us a May sweeps. Storylines seemed rather mundane and ho hum.

But this year, we are definitely getting May sweeps. Was on edge of seat on Thursday and Friday!

Guess Frank is making up for last year.

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2023 11:06 PM

Remember May Sweeps last year consisted of everything happening in the first week of May, Harmony dying then confessing to Carly that Nina was really Willow's mother. After that, nothing else really happened that month 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2023 4:00 AM

Some storyline speculation sees Kristina as the surrogate for Molly and TJ, a step further has Kristina sleeping with Dex around the time she's implanted with Molly and TJ's, then not knowing if she's carrying theirs or her own with Dex, reminiscent of the Lulu/Dante/Maxie/Spinelli story lol imo it's fanfic for the last part, however I can see Kristina as the surrogate. Other speculation is that Kristina and Ethan will reunite.

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2023 4:09 AM

"a step further has Kristina sleeping with Dex"

Great. Another reason for Joss to continue to be an insufferable cunt. Like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2023 9:58 AM

R43 😆 I think it's fanfiction, especially since they seemed to be flirting with Dex being Sonny's son, although that could've been either a way to throw the audience off, or that they hadn't fully decided on who Dex's father is, and kept changing it. If anything, I personally see them reuniting Ethan with Kristina, along with a surrogacy for Molly & TJ. However, they're known for changing storylines at the last minute lol and with the possibility of temp writers, that can really alter everything soon.

by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2023 2:02 PM

They need to focus more on Ava and give her an actual storyline lol exploring something with Austin might be interesting and actually make him more interesting. It's more for her to do than just be Nina's sounding board or the every blue moon snarking sessions between her and Carly.

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2023 3:36 PM

[quote]...how will the momentous occasion unfold? Big, bombastic, bloody blaze of glory, complete with shootouts, explosions and body counts for days, or sly, stealthy slip-away...

Hmmm, maybe both! Wouldn't old Uncle Vic's body have been blown to unrecognizable smithereens? Dollars to donuts, the "corpse" we saw today was some disposable lackey wearing one of those hi-tech masks the writers are so fond of, lol.

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2023 1:40 AM

^Well, Spencer wasn’t blown to smithereens so I guess Victor could have died intact.

by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2023 4:06 AM

Chad announced on SM he is not having a baby shower because it's too stressful for him to plan a big party at this time. He did however leave links for baby registries so people can send gifts. Trashy greedy MAGAt .

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2023 4:24 AM

Does he have an eBay store where he resells it all?

by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2023 4:32 AM

abc.com has a GH "unlocked" channel that anyone can watch, no cable provider required. They are airing 2018 episodes right now. I watched Nathan's funeral earlier this evening.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2023 4:40 AM

R50 Nathan's sendoff was actually well done imo however 2018 overall was tragic lol Shelly & Chris were the head writers however Barbara Bloom was being labeled behind the scenes as the "unofficial head writer" from the start of 2018 up until the better part of the year, for she was said to have had her hand in alot of stories and was aiming for a hw position. There was a sharp turnaround from the end of 2017 (Jason's return) to the beginning of 2018, when it became the "Nelle show" then it turned into the "Nelle and Peter" show. Billy Miller was also exercising his outs and was not happy about Steve Burton returning which was one main reason why they didn't really play out a big Jason/Sam/Drew triangle, which was supposed to be a big 2018 story. Frank was also still having issues with the network, who were still interfering, so 2018 was choppy at best.

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2023 5:29 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, says that Evan Hofer is gay so no, Eden McCoy did not sleep with him. Vee should know. He’s in the biz you know.

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2023 10:55 AM

I’d rather the GH channel play 90s episodes. 2018 was maybe a tab less terrible than the actual show.

Also, it’s obvious Eden and Evan are fucking. Just please don’t make dopey Dex Sonny’s son or put him in some kind of triangle with Joss and Mansi’s Kristina. Mansi will wipe the floor with both of those kids.

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2023 8:34 PM

Evan seems gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2023 8:36 PM

Evan calls Mo "boss" on social media. He was on Mo's YT show months ago and said he knows he's talented and knows he's good looking. Mo's co-stars have to spill their mental health problems on his show and risk their future employment opportunities unlike Mo whose employment is guaranteed despite his half assed acting. If his guests don't have any mental health problems or major problems to talk about then they have to exaggerate some minor problem or invent something. Evan said he had a mild bout with acne when he was a teenager, lol.

by Anonymousreply 55May 9, 2023 8:59 PM

It was a nice nod to history today for Sam to mention how her past with Nina wasn't exactly the best lol Michelle's Nina was so far removed from Cynthia's. I don't think they're writing Nina out; if Cynthia chooses to leave, I think they'll just recast again with a "name actress." Not to keep beating a dead horse, however I didn't delve into how insiders were laughing their asses off at some of Frank's considerations for a new Nina back in 2019, particularly Eden Riegel and Alicia Minshew. One in particular was at a bar when he found out and he almost spit out his drink, saying that Eden and Alicia were both too young. That was the point, Frank has ideas that sometimes have to take convincing for him to finally change his mind or let go. Nina wasn't supposed to be Nelle's mom, that idea didn't fully come about until Cynthia was in the role. It was rumored that Frank had slightly considered it, yet that's not what the writers originally wanted, for the writers were determined to have Willow as her daughter since Willow's arrival, which was around the same time Sasha arrived, when she was Charlotte's teacher. Carly and Nina were actually cordial and never really rivals until Cynthia came along, for they decided to play on their history with their characters from Guiding Light.

by Anonymousreply 56May 9, 2023 9:17 PM

If the rumors aren't true about Eden and Evan, then the only other explanation is that they're playing this up to the fans, to have them more invested in their pairing by believing they're actually fucking lol so they can possibly get more attention than Sprina for one. Personally, I believe they are fucking and there was some sort of entanglement lol while she was with Jose San Martin or a full-on affair happened.

by Anonymousreply 57May 9, 2023 9:28 PM

2018 was less terrible to you than now, R53, so is it unwatchable to you currently lol IA 90's GH was very interesting. I also agree that Mansi is capable of wiping the floor with her acting lol I see some ppl aren't happy with her taking over the role, however I think she'll grow on ppl who are unfamiliar with her work at DOOL. She's pretty good imo.

by Anonymousreply 58May 9, 2023 9:32 PM

I thought it odd Kelly T. says that Maura, Cameron Mathison and hair/makeup people were who contacted her when she got the Emmy nom. No Frank? No Kathleen? I also thought it odd she did an interview with her retainer in and said she'd just had champagne. She declared on SM last fall she quit drinking... Whatever the case, I don't buy the PR spin that her departure was planned far in advance and she and FV worked on her exit story together. She was in the middle of a Huntington's story that could have played out for quite a while and been a real tearjerker. I think she was just pissed that SB left and she won an Emmy and they gave her the crap Cody story as a reward and her knee jerk reaction was to leave. I know her boyfriend is in London but she's still in NYC and trying to be a travel vlogger which would also take her away from him (I think he has a kid and can't relocate).

I hope I'm wrong and she left on good terms and is brought back as Britt's long lost "good" twin down the road. Nina had twins, perhaps it runs in the family and Liesel also had twins.

Sidenote: Alley Mills says in her interview she's good friends with writer Chris Van Etten

Kelly's interview starts at 2:00:40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 9, 2023 9:43 PM

R59 You're right, she was pissed that SB had to leave and she was very unhappy with the Cody story. I think they should've paired her with Austin imo they had more chemistry, however that's when Frank was determined to keep her with Maxie. Frank is pretty petty when it comes to ppl leaving, for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 60May 9, 2023 10:01 PM

Sorry meant to say that Frank was determined to keep Austin with Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 61May 9, 2023 10:02 PM

Maura btw is a class act so it's not surprising she reached out. I know her and Laura Wright are friends, however Laura was not too happy at first with her arriving; Maura parked in Laura's parking spot when she first showed up and informed Maura that she did, which had Maura replying how she was sorry and that she didn't know that was a designated spot.

by Anonymousreply 62May 9, 2023 10:22 PM

R62, so Laura is a real-life Carly?

by Anonymousreply 63May 9, 2023 10:27 PM

Another thing about Laura Wright, she's never really too happy when actresses arrive who are constantly being labeled as "good" in the soap press, from the fans point of view. This goes back to her days at Guiding Light; although their back friends now, she was not happy with all the attention Gina Tognoni received when she joined GL as Dinah. She wasn't too thrilled about Maura joining GH nor was she about Michelle either, although Michelle can be annoying at times and somewhat over the top, Michelle is a pretty good actress when she's not overdoing it. She sees herself as the lead at GH so she doesn't want other actresses outshining her, especially in her age range. Tamara returning was what really had her showing her insecurities, which is why Frank rewarded her by hiring her boyfriend lol

by Anonymousreply 64May 9, 2023 10:29 PM

R63 😆 to a certain extent; more like Carly is now a somewhat fictional version of Laura Wright 😉 ppl have said that she's pretty much playing herself. She just usually has had issues with other females who she felt were getting more attention than her. She was not happy when Vanessa Marcil returned in 2010 either, well alot of the females weren't, however she really wasn't because she sees herself as the lead at GH.

by Anonymousreply 65May 9, 2023 10:33 PM

Well, since Carly is a major cunt then Laura must be a handful if she’s essentially playing herself.

by Anonymousreply 66May 9, 2023 10:39 PM

R66 😆 I think the difference is that Laura can tone it down when she wants to lol however there are too many instances of her being bitchy at GL and at GH. Then there were the rumors of her cheating on her husband for years lol however in her defense, he allegedly was an asshole who cheated on her too. I just know she's not the goody goody cheerleader that she likes to portray to be, she has had her mean girl moments.

by Anonymousreply 67May 9, 2023 10:44 PM

It's odd that the GH hairdressers congratulated KT after they let her film nearly every one of her scenes with the back of her head looking like an unbrushed mess.

by Anonymousreply 68May 9, 2023 10:45 PM

Cynthia must truly be a saint to have to deal with both Mo's ego and LW's insecurity. Everyone says Cynthia is so nice. Even Jeff Kober sang her praises when he was on Mo's show and I don't even recall them ever having any scenes together. Rebecca Buddig also said she loved Cynthia and then threw in LW as an after thought to cover her ass.

I recall an awkward behind the scenes SM video that was right after Carly caught Sonny and Nina in bed on the Haunted Star. The three of them were posing Mo/Laura/Cynthia and Cynthia was hugging LW and kissing the side of LW's head and LW never turned her head to look at her, didn't acknowledge her or reciprocate. Yikes. LW must not have liked the idea of an established and well-liked actress being the leading man's new love interest and not just a fling. But Cynthia and Laura do play pickleball together and LW has since defended CW on SM, so I guess Cynthia is good at building bridges.

by Anonymousreply 69May 9, 2023 10:45 PM

R69 Yes Cynthia and Maura have always received adoration from costars and from various fan interactions, even costars they barely shared any screentime with. Rebecca probably did do that as a cover lol even though she's friendly with Laura, I think that's more on Rebecca's end, same as what you witnessed with Cynthia's interaction with Laura, other women usually are the ones who pretty much extend an olive branch to her and have to let her know that they're not the enemy lol that's what happened with Maura too. Vanessa never really liked Laura so that wasn't going to happen on her end lol and at one point Michelle wasn't really dealing with her either lol although they're back friends now. Vanessa and Michelle have had their own issues with other females lol however there were actual falling outs whereas Laura seems to have issues before even knowing the women, guess just like Carly 😆 in that aspect. There have also been negative fan interactions between Laura and fans at some of the GH fan club events where she came off as bitchy 😆

by Anonymousreply 70May 9, 2023 10:56 PM

One example, at a fan club event some years ago, a fan was telling Laura how they didn't like a particular storyline, or something about it, and Laura's response was, why do you care? Then there was her heavy defense of all the criticism of Carly being with Franco, after he had her son raped, and she responded with, well Luke raped Laura, which didn't sit well with a lot of fans lol

by Anonymousreply 71May 9, 2023 10:59 PM

LW and Mo have tried everything for many years to break up Sonny and Carly permanently. No wonder LW likes CW, as LW certainly hopes audiences keep liking the Sonny/Nina pair as the last thing both of them wants is to go back to that couple.

by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2023 11:05 PM

Evan Hofer is GAY! Jesus Christ people. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2023 11:08 PM

LW admitted to being “nervous” when they brought SJB back as Claudia. You can read her interviews though and tell that she really doesn’t need to act to play Carly.

KT was promised the Huntington’s story and a Britt/Jason romance but LW got Jarly after the mandate rumors started knowing her BFF SB wouldn’t comply. The Jarly storyline came out of nowhere. They literally had to write it as if Jason had no idea how to run the mob when Sonny “died”. LW said in interviews she wanted to play mob boss and that’s what she got. Now, they’re fucking over Sona since Crew is a major flop. It always goes back to Carson.

by Anonymousreply 74May 9, 2023 11:44 PM

R72 Moreso Maurice than Laura lol she wanted out too, yet he really wanted out out lol he didn't want them reunited at all

by Anonymousreply 75May 9, 2023 11:54 PM

R74 Yep I remember her using the wording nervous lol since she knows that ppl have always complimented Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun as the superior Carly's, even though Sarah said that when she had the conversation with Jill about returning, it was never for Carly, and when it became clear that Tamara was coming on board as Kim (even though Tamara was almost back as Carly, had LW jumped to Y&R if Jill would've been able to stay there) her "nervousness" got the best of her in having to share the screen with her predecessors.

The network did mandate that situation and SB wanted to explore the Jason/Britt dynamic. The writers were going for somewhat of a Sonny/Carly/Jason/Britt/Jax/Nina sextet, wanting to keep the audience guessing, except the mandate was set for the Jason/Carly romance, with Carly still being in love with Jason, making it easier for Sonny to lean on Nina. Remember there was also the Britt pregnancy scare that was also suddenly dropped, like other stories because of mandates.

by Anonymousreply 76May 10, 2023 12:04 AM

Meant to say yep I agree about the mandates lol I'm glad R74 that you mentioned them too because they happen alot

by Anonymousreply 77May 10, 2023 12:07 AM

Did somebody say man date?

by Anonymousreply 78May 10, 2023 12:10 AM

R78 Omg 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 79May 10, 2023 12:47 AM

Although I like her, there's also stories about Kate Mansi being rude to fans too lol along with her not getting along with Billy Flynn at DOOL. Hopefully, she's more mature and not too easy to piss off because I don't think it would go over well for her at GH seeing how well Lexi was liked on & off set.

by Anonymousreply 80May 10, 2023 1:06 AM

The continuity is also somewhat of an issue too, how do you go from Spencer being revealed as still alive at the conclusion of yesterday's episode to no scenes of the reunion today?

by Anonymousreply 81May 10, 2023 1:08 AM

Cute story here: Trina running and jumping into Spencer’s arms a la Dirty Dancing was a Tabyana improv. They nailed it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2023 12:37 PM

Can’t stand Laura as Carly and it’s ruined the potential of a viable Carson endgame pairing. I don’t like her as the shoes leading lady or even a proper anti heroine. I would take SJB and TB back in a heartbeat!

by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2023 2:24 PM

R82 Aww that was a cute improvisation.

by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2023 3:55 PM

R83 😆 after 17 1/2 years of her being in that role, there are other ppl who feel exactly the same. However, she hasn't had any intentions of leaving except for when she was going to join Jill and SB at Y&R, and since that didn't work out in time, she stayed. So we're pretty much stuck with her lol I know we have gotten used to her, others just tolerate her lol

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2023 3:58 PM

*Meant to say I know that some have gotten used to her lol

by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2023 4:08 PM

I wonder if LW whispered in Uncle Frank's ear and got them to write Olivia as a raging cunt to make Carly look softer by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 87May 10, 2023 5:05 PM

Carly got off too easy by keeping Willow's maternity a secret from everyone. Drew especially shouldn't have went back to her as quickly as he did, while Michael and Sonny should've stayed upset with her, at least Sonny, who has threatened her before lol under a different regime, of course. Even Reese's mother forgave her a little too easily lol I know it was a "redemption story" however it was told to prop Carly. They want to make her a heroine yet we all know she's not.

by Anonymousreply 88May 10, 2023 6:32 PM

"I am not fit for television" - Maxie

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 89May 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Ha ha I was just about to post:

Why does Storms look so fucking awful?

by Anonymousreply 90May 10, 2023 7:00 PM

I find Cody much more palatable since he lost his carb face.

by Anonymousreply 91May 11, 2023 1:12 AM

[quote]Cute story here: Trina running and jumping into Spencer’s arms a la Dirty Dancing was a Tabyana improv. They nailed it!

Bless your heart. Wanna buy a bridge?

by Anonymousreply 92May 11, 2023 1:24 AM

Has “Uncle” Frank caught Mr. Horndawg Chavez masturbating again in his dressing room?

by Anonymousreply 93May 11, 2023 2:24 AM

With each passing day, I am more and more convinced that La Chavez jerks off to his own image in the mirror and sniffs his own fumes as an aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 94May 11, 2023 2:38 AM

R94 Chavez is very in love with himself. So yeah, I see it too.

by Anonymousreply 95May 11, 2023 2:43 AM

It's all about N.A.C. 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 96May 11, 2023 3:26 AM

Even though its a thread already posted for this, R.I.P. to our legendary Jackie Zeman.

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2023 3:28 AM

I hate to be this person, but did you guys see Maxie today? 😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2023 3:29 AM

Can't believe Jackie Zeman is gone! So sad.

I'd have bet Leslie Charleson would have died before Jackie. I mean, we haven't even seen Monica since early 2022 (but we did hear her voice during the Epiphany memorial episode). We last saw Bobbie a couple of weeks ago at Michael's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2023 4:41 AM

R99 It's very unfortunate, so sad. According to Jackie's family, they just released a statement saying it was from a short battle with cancer.

by Anonymousreply 100May 11, 2023 4:50 AM

Between Jackie, Sonya Eddy, and that beloved producer who just died, what a series of losses for the show.

by Anonymousreply 101May 11, 2023 5:35 AM

So this is a rumor/speculation, not from me lol just wanted to share, apparently, since the WGA is being more strict this time by banning any scab writers from crossing the picket lines and continuing to write or choosing to go write for a show, they will be banned from any future writing jobs and will not be allowed back in the WGA and/or banned from entry entirely. The DGA is standing in solidarity with the WGA, and they're engaging in their own negotiations as well, for their current deal expires on June 30th. Therefore, if both Gary Tomlin or Frank decide to write for GH, they can lose out on future benefits, so they might not feel its worth it. Josh Griffith, who is the EP and hw at Y&R, isn't a member of any unions, so Y&R isn't going to be affected. B&B shouldn't be either, and since DOOL films so far ahead in advance, any noticeable change wouldn't take any effect until early 2024. That leaves GH, with some speculation that they'll either bring in temp writers who don't care about staying in or joining the WGA, like novelists for example, or possibly even Garin Wolf (if he's up to returning) or just go dark and show classic episodes, although I'm seeing temps in our future, jmo.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2023 5:39 AM

R101 I've been thinking that too. It's horrible, back to back to back.

by Anonymousreply 103May 11, 2023 5:41 AM

R98 Unfortunately. The terrible dye job, the clumpy mascara, the pasty white foundation… KSt looks absolutely awful. And is still gaining weight.

by Anonymousreply 104May 11, 2023 5:45 AM

At R102 meant to say that any noticeable changes for DOOL wouldn't be evident onscreen until about January 2024

by Anonymousreply 105May 11, 2023 6:49 AM

Also, some liked how Garin Wolf took the focus off of the mob so heavily and made it more of an ensemble when he was temp he during the last time they were striking. However, since his permanent hw stint years after that, upon Guza being fired, was met with mixed reviews, along with Frons subsequently replacing him in favor of Ron, he might not get an offer to return, nor have any interest in returning.

by Anonymousreply 106May 11, 2023 6:54 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, will personally be writing all of the Bobbie tribute episodes. Vee is in the biz you know.

by Anonymousreply 107May 11, 2023 7:53 AM

BrendaD has DM'd Frank, letting him know she is available as a recast Bobbie Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 108May 11, 2023 9:42 AM

R80 There was a rumor claiming that allegedly Billy Flynn had at least on one occasion made Kate Mansi cry. By being verbally abusive towards her and Kate supposedly remarking about how Casey Deidrick never did something like this her. I don't know if any of this is true or not.

by Anonymousreply 109May 11, 2023 9:54 AM

Very sad about JZ. Glad that the show will still showcase the veterans from time to time, while they're still around.

Bobbie's last scenes on the show were very generational of Spencer women, so the show might have been aware of JZ's cancer.

by Anonymousreply 110May 11, 2023 12:25 PM

Has Lezlie Charleson released a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 111May 11, 2023 12:28 PM

R109 😆 I actually heard that too. There were other "rumored" instances too where they didn't get along and she lamented about missing Casey. Billy, along with the schedule, were "allegedly" the main reasons why she kept leaving. On the other hand, Billy got along just fine with Marci Miller lol it's ironic how Billy was interested in being Morgan (had Maurice ok'd a recast) and now Kate is Kristina lol

by Anonymousreply 112May 11, 2023 1:34 PM

You guys are so silly lol I can even see someone saying "our we gonna address the elephant in the room" regarding Kirsten, by her being Frank's niece, he's not going to get rid of her. She's battled issues with addiction and mental health practically all of her adult life, which played into her frequent outs from the show (even before Frank got there). You would think the writers would address her changes and write them into her storyline, however that's not a story Kirsten nor Frank is up for. If anything, GH is actually keeping her sane; at one point, Brandon wasn't ok with her being alone with their daughter, and when she would visit Emme, there were times where Emme hung out with her outside of Emme's home, instead of being inside. She's beloved on set and is apparently happier now that she's handling her issues, which unfortunately have taken a toll on her appearance. The only way she's going to leave if it's either on her own or if Frank is somehow fired. If she ever takes another leave, it'll either be a temp recast or they'll just write her out, which seems more likely seeing how she's physically changed and because Maxie really isn't in a storyline. Not making any excuses, just saying this is why she's still there. There are certain ppl besides her (KeMo, Easton, Howarth, etc.) that Frank refuses to let go of, no matter what lol KeMo obviously is a fan favorite however ppl have commented how terrible they think that her performances are, or "underperforming" on her part, about as much as they wonder why Kirsten is still there. Frank sees them as his "family" so he's not letting them go, unless there's some sort of falling out (which led to his ex-bestie Michelle's exit) for Easton and Howarth have both considered leaving, yet Frank convinced them to stay lol

by Anonymousreply 113May 11, 2023 1:58 PM

Obviously had meant to say Frank's "niece" lol

by Anonymousreply 114May 11, 2023 2:00 PM

What is with the "lol" after every sentence? A nervous tic?

by Anonymousreply 115May 11, 2023 2:27 PM

KStorms needs to be dropped to recurring thus giving her the time to sort herself. Send Maxie to run a Deception office in NYC. I know FV won't get rid of her altogether so recurring seems like the best solution. She's not pleasant to look at.

by Anonymousreply 116May 11, 2023 3:29 PM

RIP Jackie. She's reunited with ALL 50 of her faces.

by Anonymousreply 117May 11, 2023 4:35 PM

R115 No lol certain things are funny to me, like instances or mistakes, hence the lol

by Anonymousreply 118May 11, 2023 5:24 PM

R119 Lol

by Anonymousreply 119May 11, 2023 5:25 PM

Meant lol to R116 Frank has once described Maxie as "our version of Erica Kane" so he sees her differently than a large portion of the audience. Erica has even been referenced by Maxie iirc

by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2023 5:28 PM

As seldom as she was on, they really could just do a recast for Bobbie after the dust settles a bit. Let's be honest, her acting hasn't even been all that great, lately. Somehow she went from feisty spitfire to rather wooden and flat. No disrespect, here, just calling it like I see it. The great fondness is based on the legacy, not the current reality.

by Anonymousreply 121May 11, 2023 5:28 PM

Interesting point R121 however they'd probably receive a ton of backlash for recasting her, seeing how she's been on so long and the only one to ever play that role. I also think her passing unfortunately will create material for LW, who's reaction to her passing wasn't exactly as heartfelt as some would have thought. I'm personally not surprised by her reaction

by Anonymousreply 122May 11, 2023 5:34 PM

I keep thinking about what would would happen to Kirsten Storms if Brian Frons were still in charge. There is no way she'd be on air looking like that. While she looks close to the way most of the audience looks now, one of your lead heroines shouldn't be in that condition. Or give Storms a weight related storyline, like Delta Burke, and let the girl get an Emmy. The storyline kind of writes itself.

And the Bobbie role is unrecastable. Tragic, too soon, actor death - no way. This isn't like recasting Edward Quartermaine.

by Anonymousreply 123May 11, 2023 5:45 PM

Has Miss Tony Geary commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 124May 11, 2023 5:55 PM

Who will Frank SORAS for a teen summer storyline?

by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2023 6:48 PM

Ace!

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2023 8:26 PM

and Amelia

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2023 8:27 PM

Ace needs to stay a baby forever! That little munchkin is a star.

by Anonymousreply 128May 11, 2023 9:12 PM

^ Townie.

by Anonymousreply 129May 11, 2023 9:14 PM

R123 Lol Brian Frons couldn't wait to get rid of Kathy Brier, Marcie Walsh on OLTL, a plus-size actress; she was popular, in a popular pairing with Michael McBain, so the rumor was that it was mandated for Marcie and Michael to get backburnered, making it easier to have them written out. Marcie started off as a recurring character however Frank, Ron and alot of fans liked her so much that she was placed on contract. Frons couldn't stand the actress or the character, yet he couldn't just outright get rid of her without creating some sort of controversy.

by Anonymousreply 130May 11, 2023 10:58 PM

R129 Frank loved Nicholas Betchel so much that he held off on aging Spencer for the longest lol it were the writers who felt that Spencer should be aged, so Frank finally gave in.

by Anonymousreply 131May 11, 2023 11:01 PM

That Kathy Brier was a fattie. For sure.

by Anonymousreply 132May 11, 2023 11:06 PM

As good as Chavez has been (albeit obnoxious) I can't help but miss the old Spencer. I totally get that he doesn't seem to fit in anymore, with his particular style and age appearance, though. Not to mention the voice drop that sort of takes away from the whole precocious angle. The way he looked at his last appearance, he would be perfectly cast as a young Woody Allen if they ever did a biopic.

by Anonymousreply 133May 11, 2023 11:10 PM

Sorry, "Nicolas Bechtel" so with Nicholas Chavez, it will only make sense for the next actor to play Nikolas' son once NAC leaves is another Nicholas, regardless of spelling, just as long as his name is Nick.

by Anonymousreply 134May 11, 2023 11:11 PM

R133 Woody Allen, I never thought that until you said that. Good observation, Frank would be proud 😆 if that biopic were to happen

by Anonymousreply 135May 11, 2023 11:14 PM

NC is smart to be bulking up. While the previous generation of GH actors wished to get on a primetime procedural show, NC knows the big paydays these days is getting on a Marvel movie/show. He's already employed by Disney, so he's getting close.

by Anonymousreply 136May 11, 2023 11:26 PM

My wish was to go into gay porn. Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 137May 11, 2023 11:29 PM

Cam's 40-Load Weekend.....at the Stanford Fluff-n-Fold

by Anonymousreply 138May 11, 2023 11:44 PM

R136 Right he's already looking the part. Then if he wins an Emmy again this year he'll probably be even more motivated to leave however I think he's already thinking of leaving regardless since alot of younger actors are motivated to try their luck outside of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 139May 12, 2023 12:11 AM

Making the successful transition from soaps to primietime and movies is like winning the lottery at this point. Bryan Craig seems to have some success in a few failed tv series and is getting regular guest starring spots and smaller movies. Former nuKristina Lindsey Morgan had a successful run on CW shows. Staying on a soap when you're still young like Nicholas Chavez seems like a poor choice when we all recognize the all the daytime soaps are dying.

by Anonymousreply 140May 12, 2023 9:45 PM

Chavez will have to back to selling cars. His ego is too big. He thinks having an Emmy is the king’s shit when in fact Hollywood looks down their noses at soap actors. He’s not as important or as good as he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 141May 12, 2023 9:51 PM

This is Chavez's second year. He'll be fine. Just one more year and then he should float away. I'm assuming he comes from money, because that will be able to float him for awhile. Landing gigs these days is not easy. But also you need to remember that soap opera success doesn't always mean success outside of soaps. It's a different kind of acting and requires a different skillset. Julianne Moore wasn't that great on her soap. Neither was Meg Ryan. Passions has produced a lot of people who have gone on to other things and nice careers.

by Anonymousreply 142May 12, 2023 11:25 PM

[quote] Julianne Moore wasn't that great on her soap.

Good enough to win an Emmy r142

by Anonymousreply 143May 12, 2023 11:39 PM

All you have to do is play a dual role (twins), have DID, or get raped and they hand out Daytime Emmys like candy.

by Anonymousreply 144May 12, 2023 11:45 PM

Julianne Moore was exceptionally good on ATWT (as Frannie; her Sabrina not so much). Her work in the Doug Cummings story was often subtle when other actors would have chewed scenery.

by Anonymousreply 145May 12, 2023 11:55 PM

NAC doesn't come from money and his dad looks like a troll. NAC already resembles good old dad a bit and will probably hit the wall looks wise sooner than later.

His $50/month patreon for his apparently stupid fans really turned me off to him. He even links to his patreon on his Instagram. Content creators who actually CREATE content (recipes, Reiki, ASMR, arts & crafts, DIY repair, etc.) don't charge that exorbitant amount for their patreon, they charge nominal amounts between $2 and $20. Oily little car salesman he is. His baby voiced midget tv girlfriend charges a little bit less for her patreon. She better invest her patreon money well as she has even less to offer outside of GH than he does.

Then we have millionaire Mo hawking tee shirts on his website and enticing stupid fans to buy them by offering to re-tweet if they post a photo of themselves in the overpriced tee shirt. He also offers a $300 aroma therapy machine that mists lavender scent and supposedly helped him be able to get on an airplane recently. Who are the fools enriching this guy?

Rant over...

by Anonymousreply 146May 13, 2023 12:00 AM

[quote]Julianne Moore was exceptionally good on ATWT

That's a stretch. She was fine for it was, but she's even said herself that she was awful and didn't know anything. Her Sabrina was a mess. My point is her soap work was not an indication of her later work.

Personally, I think NAC is a little over-praised, but he's good for what the material is. That just doesn't mean it's going to translate to bigger things.

by Anonymousreply 147May 13, 2023 12:06 AM

Who are this shows MVPs - is it still Sonny/Mo and this NC/Spencer? What about females? Kelly Monaco still a favorite?

by Anonymousreply 148May 13, 2023 12:06 AM

Maura West, Cynthia Watros, and Genie Francis carry the show.

by Anonymousreply 149May 13, 2023 12:14 AM

To R149 I would also add Finola Hughes and Becky Herbst. It really varies, somewhat, according to whatever storyline is dominating at the moment. For character color, I adore Kathleen Gati and the actress who plays Selina Wu.

by Anonymousreply 150May 13, 2023 1:39 AM

So I guess you all are just ignoring the show's leading lady, Laura Wright?

by Anonymousreply 151May 13, 2023 2:06 AM

The person complaining about Chavez’s Patreon (FYI, Tabyana has one too) forgets that younger actors literally get hired or not based on their social followings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 13, 2023 2:52 AM

R152 That has a lot to do with it. Holiday Mia Kriegel, aka Temp Molly, might have landed it in part to her being somewhat well "known" on sm with her boyfriend. It's interesting that she'll be on during same week as NuKristina

by Anonymousreply 153May 13, 2023 3:13 AM

I think NAC will do well once he leaves GH. He's actually one of their better young hires in recent years, so he's capable of transitioning out of soaps without having to learn too many new acting techniques, imo. I know it's not easy for younger actors to always make it outside of soaps, however there are more opportunities for them now than it was back then, when the options were either prime time network TV, film, or if push came to shove, right back on daytime TV.

by Anonymousreply 154May 13, 2023 3:18 AM

Does anybody out there actually believe that "Sprina Nation" is a real thing? It's a totally fabricated construct for social media. NOBODY is out there "shipping" them or losing a moment's sleep over what becomes of them.

by Anonymousreply 155May 13, 2023 3:31 AM

Not who are the genuine best of the bunch but who do TPTB consider to be the most valuable?

by Anonymousreply 156May 13, 2023 3:32 AM

I have many thoughts on Sprina, but since I don't want to get cancelled. I'm going to keep them all to myself.

by Anonymousreply 157May 13, 2023 3:48 AM

There's a difference between Patreon and Social Media followers. With Patreon the followers have to pay via an automatic monthly payment charged to their credit card to listen to him talk about himself. Instagram and Twitter followers don't pay him to follow him. And I did mention that Tabyanna also has Patreon but charges less than NAC. Comparing Patreon to Instagram followers is comparing apples to oranges.

At least with Cameo the celebrities have to actually put in some work and effort and create something separate for each individual that is paying them.

by Anonymousreply 158May 13, 2023 4:10 AM

They're making a thousand dollars an episode. Cut them some slack. Nothing wrong with supplementing your income.

by Anonymousreply 159May 13, 2023 4:15 AM

R158, I hate to tell you, but subscription-based DTC services (Patreon, Substack, OnlyFans) are the new thing now that all the old social networking platforms are essentially in decline.

If NAC and TA are delivering on their promised monthly benefits to the satisfaction of their subscribers, I really don’t see the harm. Note that she’s been subjected to racist memes on the open internet—creating a barrier to entry is a good way to filter out the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 160May 13, 2023 4:54 AM

That squeaky voiced Trina has got to go! ugh.

by Anonymousreply 161May 13, 2023 9:25 AM

Sprina don't add much to the show, despite the contrivances the writers come up with.

The best thing for GH would be if the WGA strike gave Chris and Dan a chance to step back and get some perspective on their stories. The show is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 162May 13, 2023 7:03 PM

Coma care ain't cheap, how long can the crooks afford to keep vegetable Nik on ice? If Mason had any sense of humor, he'd abandon him at the Port Charles Farmer's Market where Dex shops.

by Anonymousreply 163May 13, 2023 7:39 PM

How long before Spencer devises a marriage of convenience to gain custody of Ace and finds himself falling for "good" Esme?

by Anonymousreply 164May 13, 2023 9:56 PM

People on soaps marry and give birth at much younger ages than they do in real life.

by Anonymousreply 165May 13, 2023 9:57 PM

[quote] Kirsten, by her being Frank's niece

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 166May 13, 2023 9:59 PM

R155 I'm sure "Sprina Nation" = 20 or less megafans that all know the studio hotline number.

Lots of bad couplings on soaps lasted way longer than they should have because of a few dedicated megafans.

by Anonymousreply 167May 13, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]How long before Spencer devises a marriage of convenience to gain custody of Ace and finds himself falling for "good" Esme?

I anticipate exactly that, or at the very least a triangle situation as he warms up to the charms of Esme's devoted motherhood and new found guilelessness.

by Anonymousreply 168May 13, 2023 11:27 PM

Sprina Nation. lololololololol As if that’s a thing. Worst pairing ever.

by Anonymousreply 169May 14, 2023 12:32 AM

ugh.

by Anonymousreply 170May 14, 2023 1:30 AM

The obese soap twitter queens want to write all of the sprina stories! They will force Frank V. to hire them!!! Diversity for moonfaces!

by Anonymousreply 171May 14, 2023 2:03 AM

by Anonymousreply 172May 14, 2023 2:07 AM

And a commemorative plaque to celebrate the 2 month anniversary of her triumph!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 14, 2023 4:39 AM

r173 Oops. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 174May 14, 2023 4:40 AM

R166 She's not his actual niece lol she affectionately refers to him as her "Uncle Frank" for they have been close since they met, over ten years ago. That was actually his unofficial nickname for awhile by a few, however not everyone obviously referred to him by that, for there were those that called him their "bestie" (like Michelle, before they fell out)

by Anonymousreply 175May 14, 2023 4:49 AM

Those fat moon faced twitter queens only like Sprina because they appeared on their idiotic podcast. Afterward, Nick Chavez realized what a moron Alan Sarapa is and blocked him on twitter. lololololololol Dumb bastard. And that fat slob Casey is desperate to get away from arranging books at Barnes & Noble that he is kissing every soap person’s ass to get a job. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 176May 14, 2023 6:22 AM

The OG Trina was such an interesting actor. This one is so underwhelming. Stark contrast.

by Anonymousreply 177May 14, 2023 10:13 AM

I call him Uncle Frank, too.

And sometimes Daddy, when I'm in bed with him.

by Anonymousreply 178May 14, 2023 1:38 PM

You just know Triscuit hates NAC.

by Anonymousreply 179May 14, 2023 2:36 PM

Well Triscuit's now a decade too old to play Spencer. He has a better shot of auditioning when they bring Nik back

by Anonymousreply 180May 14, 2023 5:15 PM

Who's Triscuit? And where did the nickname come from, the crackers? You guys are so silly.

by Anonymousreply 181May 14, 2023 5:27 PM

R181--here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 14, 2023 6:08 PM

Genie’ a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 183May 14, 2023 8:01 PM

R182 Omg Andrew Trischitta lol thank you. I remember how horrible his acting was and he had nicknames like Trischitty, although I don't think that was a common one. He had a lot of younger girls who had crushes on him lol then there were the ones who wanted him gone, some in favor of the previous Jack, the chubby one with the smart mouth lol however Frank wouldn't hear any of it.

by Anonymousreply 184May 14, 2023 11:10 PM

So were there ever any rumors of Frank being with Andrew, or any other actors? I've only heard that he likes young twinks, then I also heard wild rumors about him being a coke head and usually sweating alot, however the twink rumors, those I've heard the most.

by Anonymousreply 185May 14, 2023 11:29 PM

Was it Uncle Frank or Ron that liked the twinks with hairy legs?

by Anonymousreply 186May 15, 2023 6:08 AM

R186 I think that's Ron although it could be Uncle Frank as well. Ron's relationship with his now husband began when Ron was around 35/36, so he probably grew out of his twink phase by then, or just stopped giving into it, unless the husband is into twinks too 😆 the more the merrier

by Anonymousreply 187May 16, 2023 4:12 AM

Luna Moody! She wasn't in that role the first time around, was she? Morgan Fairchild sure is, uh, preserved.

by Anonymousreply 188May 16, 2023 4:45 AM

R189 Lol yeah Luna Moody actress was in that role the first time. I think her hair was slightly longer, which might be why you weren't sure, besides it being just a guest appearance. Morgan should've played a more prominent role, imo they could've played up the DOOL connection with Wally K. or The City connections with Laura, Lisa and Jane, guess they weren't interested. Not saying Morgan is the strongest actress, however she is somewhat famous, so she shouldn't have been relegated to such a small role that's sort of a throwaway. Haven de Havilland is a soapy name though lol

by Anonymousreply 189May 16, 2023 9:36 AM

Wasn't there a rumor claiming that Ron got fucked by a male actor on either OLTL or GH?

by Anonymousreply 190May 16, 2023 10:12 AM

R190 Honey, please. Ron’s hole has been open to more than 1 actor.

by Anonymousreply 191May 16, 2023 11:56 AM

Maura West helps carry the show? That’s a laugh. If Ava was played by anyone else the character would’ve been long gone. The character is all bark and no bite. All she did was yell at Nik then cry over him during MC’s run.

by Anonymousreply 192May 16, 2023 5:05 PM

Apparently Genie’s daughter was in a scene yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 16, 2023 5:12 PM

Please Joss, leave with Dex and never come back.

by Anonymousreply 194May 16, 2023 5:20 PM

^ Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 195May 16, 2023 5:42 PM

Geez, you would think Sonny and Jason would have coached Carly on how to hide assets in the Cayman Islands. Weren't they always going on about offshore accounts?

by Anonymousreply 196May 16, 2023 5:49 PM

Maura Rivers saved GH!

by Anonymousreply 197May 16, 2023 6:50 PM

So Cody saves the day by threatening to whip out his dick. If that’s not the mark of a himbo I don’t know what is.

I will always be Team Nina when she’s in battle with the Moss Queen.

by Anonymousreply 198May 16, 2023 7:27 PM

R190 I forgot about that rumor lol I think it was when he was at OLTL. There were a few rumors about him like R191 mentioned except they weren't always naming names, back on the old gossip message boards, so that's why it's not easy to remember. It's more memorable when they would name names

by Anonymousreply 199May 17, 2023 12:11 AM

R196 I guess they can use the excuse that it was something Carly was shielded from, like some of their other mob activities. However, that sort of became a contradiction as LW wanted to play mob boss in Sonny's absence, although she wasn't always aware of everything Sonny and Jason did.

by Anonymousreply 200May 17, 2023 12:14 AM

r190 and 191

Who did the deed though? on OLTL, one of the Ford bros? I loved Nate and James

by Anonymousreply 201May 17, 2023 12:16 AM

“This is a $400 fucking shirt!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 17, 2023 11:13 AM

Oh HALEY. She is a little bit Alexis after all.

by Anonymousreply 203May 17, 2023 2:40 PM

We'll take a glass together...

by Anonymousreply 204May 17, 2023 7:27 PM

Hiccup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 17, 2023 7:41 PM

It was rumored that Ron and Frank had "personally" been involved with the casting of all 3 Ford brothers.

by Anonymousreply 206May 17, 2023 7:42 PM

There was an interview in Digest with Triscuit probably around 2016 and while nothing was spelled out Triscuit's comments implied that he spent time with "Uncle Frank" often.

Read between those lines....

by Anonymousreply 207May 17, 2023 7:45 PM

Nice Q&A with Maura reviewing her decade on GH. She seems like a doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 18, 2023 5:43 PM

Does Truscuit still act? He should give Frank and or Ron a call. Or send them a pic of his hairy legs for old times sake.

by Anonymousreply 209May 18, 2023 6:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 210May 18, 2023 6:53 PM

I can’t believe how pregnant and Swedish Sasha is at this point. Hopefully she’ll brush up on her American accent during maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 211May 21, 2023 7:04 AM

I have to agree with a poster on another thread. Y&R, as bad as it is, is STILL better than GH at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 212May 21, 2023 10:39 AM

Nicholas Alexander Chavez IS Lyle Menendez!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 29, 2023 11:15 PM

R213, Ryan will definitely get Nicholas’s pants off.

by Anonymousreply 214June 30, 2023 12:07 AM

Thrilled for NAC; he should run as fast as he can considering the character assassination they’ve put Spencer through lately.

by Anonymousreply 215June 30, 2023 12:42 AM

His contract is up next summer. They were initially supposed to start filming in September for this. GH needs to start looking for a recast like now.

by Anonymousreply 216June 30, 2023 1:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!