Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justice Thomas took lavish trips paid for by GOP donor, investigative report says

Private jets, lavish trips, and access to exclusive clubs were provided to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas for more than two decades by a Republican megadonor, according to reporting by ProPublica. The trips were valued in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and went unreported on Thomas’ financial disclosures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2023 12:06 AM

Quelle surprise.

He really is a rotten apple, and may get himself impeached yet.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2023 11:57 PM

He is so unfit for his office that it's off the charts. Disgusting POS.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2023 11:57 PM

Justice Thomas CAUGHT in MILLION DOLLAR Criminal Fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2023 12:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2023 12:01 AM

At least the fifth thread on this topic, mein Chief Justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2023 12:01 AM

Senate, House Dems must rise up and call for his resignation—or impeachment—now. This is totally beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2023 12:03 AM

R3 - It apparently could be well in the multiple millions of dollars in value.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2023 12:05 AM

I loathe Clarence Thomas and his fat bitch wife.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2023 12:05 AM

Drain the swamp, they used to say.

He rails against any kind of government yet has been a government employee for almost the entirety of his life. All of his connections and those of his wife and wealth are because of his government job and the benefits that job gave him.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2023 12:07 AM

Yes, his fat bitch demented fascist cunt wife from hell's circus freak show.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2023 12:07 AM

More threads, please, we're so mad that we could spit nails!!!

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2023 12:08 AM

No other gods before me

No graven images or likenesses

Not take the LORD's name in vain

Remember the sabbath day

Honour thy father and thy mother

Thou shalt not kill

Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not steal

Thou shalt not bear false witness

Thou shalt not covet

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2023 12:13 AM

"Beyond the pale", 😂

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2023 12:14 AM

I blocked the authors of the other threads due to excessive trolling.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2023 12:16 AM

Tug of war?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 10, 2023 12:12 PM

Aside from Trump, I can't think of any other person that I've so strongly wished to die. COVID, cancer, heart disease - all the usual suspects that should've taken out a miserable cunt like this & his equally odious she-beast spouse are nowhere to be found. Even Trump's reckoning is happening (albeit in slow motion) while Thomas gets a free pass. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 16April 10, 2023 12:56 PM

Sexual predator

by Anonymousreply 17April 10, 2023 12:56 PM

Someone should publicly ask Thomas if he got a tour of his friend's extensive collection of Hitler memorabilia.

by Anonymousreply 18April 10, 2023 1:14 PM

GOP DOES NOT CARE. There is nothing scandalous for them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19April 10, 2023 1:17 PM

So curious how a distinctly ethnic person navigates his ethnic identity with a Hitler fan.

by Anonymousreply 20April 10, 2023 1:36 PM

The photos of the billion dollar estate resemble a set from a horror movie. Dark, foreboding, sinister.

by Anonymousreply 21April 10, 2023 1:38 PM

In a civilized country he would be beaten to death in public by voters.

by Anonymousreply 22April 10, 2023 1:48 PM

US Senate panel plans hearing on Supreme Court Justice Thomas' Trips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2023 7:04 PM

While I don't think it will change a damn thing, I'm glad they're calling attention to it & what a corrupt joke Roberts is as Chief Justice. Even if Thomas has 0 fucks to give, Roberts is thin skinned & petulant, like Trump

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2023 7:12 PM

‘Grift scandal’ rocks Clarence Thomas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2023 1:58 AM

This group is being asked to self police. For cruel and ugly people a lifetime appointment is merely an opportunity to grift and abuse others without restraint.

Magats don't DO democracy, they don't like it and spend a lot of time telling you America isn't a democracy

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Clarence Thomas — who let a GOP megadonor foot bills for him for years — said being a Supreme Court justice 'is not worth doing for what they pay'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2023 7:50 AM

I knew that turning over Roe V. Wade would be the beginning of the end for this SCOTUS. I expect more revelations on the others.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2023 8:56 AM

Unfortunately, it’s far too close to the election for Biden to replace him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2023 9:58 AM

Uncle Clarence & Big Ginny are no doubt yucking it up about how their misdeeds keep coming to light & there's not a damn thing they can do to touch them. And that's largely true. But people like Roberts - and dare I say Kavanaugh and Aunt Lydia - are younger and seem to actually care about their reputation & the court in general (which is certainly not to say they're not as corrupt AF too). The only upside I can see is that the longer this goes on, Clarence becomes more & more toxic, giving the justices largely in his corner further reason to back away from him. That's my hope, at least.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2023 10:30 AM

Harlan Crow refuses to go into detail on his ties to Clarence Thomas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 31, 2023 2:13 AM

Why refuse? It's not like that pussy Roberts will do anything about anything he could say and there are no Republicans left in power who have the stones to publicly speak out against it, either.

Just lay it all out, bitch. Might as well brag it up!

by Anonymousreply 32May 31, 2023 2:17 AM

R29 = Mitch McConell

by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2023 2:23 AM

Thomas and Alito ask for time extensions to report their loot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2023 5:22 PM

Hey it takes a long time to go through 20+ years of grift!

by Anonymousreply 35June 8, 2023 5:25 PM

The Supreme Court just voted to overturn Alabama's racist gerrymandering.....but Uncle Thomas voted to uphold it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2023 12:02 AM

Gin and Tonic are having a wonderful time defecating on hashtag Team USA

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2023 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!