Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Cast gossip, vaguely about the show, etc.

by Anonymousreply 600April 9, 2023 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2023 10:00 PM

we thank you for your service op

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2023 10:02 PM

thank you - I never post (except for this obviously) but I enjoy reading

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2023 10:14 PM

As always, I want to suck and lick Joe’s nipples among other things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2023 10:14 PM

Sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2023 10:21 PM

R4 so many other things

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2023 10:21 PM

R3 impressed by your interest. We fill these threads with an enormous amount of bullshit

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2023 10:30 PM

I hope that Kit and Joe get sent to the US or some other country to do random promo for the second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2023 11:31 PM

Never thought I'd be the DL investigator piecing together something in this thread, but here we are:

Noticed Kit's sweatshirt from the fan pic in Paris has both the JW Anderson and A.P.C. logos on it, but can't find this piece nor any evidence of a past collaboration anywhere. I have a feeling we may be seeing Kit as the face of a forthcoming JWA x APC collab and that was the purpose of his trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2023 12:52 AM

R9 Pretty likely, and I think that's what a couple of us assumed after that picture was posted on here. Want to add to your post that Kit followed Jean Touitou (the Founder and Creative Director of APC) right after he followed Rosie Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2023 1:22 AM

Bash and Mark Kean followed each other:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2023 3:06 AM

Hopefully for a photoshoot R11

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2023 3:32 AM

Lol the time waaaay back when Kit did a Q&A on Instagram. Was anyone around at that time and remembers answers he gave, or took screenshots?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2023 8:26 AM

R13

i think there were some Brazilian fan accounts that had screenshots to the answers he gave, but im not sure tbh

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2023 11:03 AM

I’m sure I’ve seen one before where someone asks him if he’s felt for someone the way Nick feels for Charlie and he answers yes, but, I don’t have Twitter so can’t search for it

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2023 11:20 AM

R15 Ohhh yes, I remember that! Wouldn’t know where to find a screenshot though. I wonder who he was talking about - there was obviously someone special to him, cos he talked about having a ‘bye’ joke with someone really important to him. Could’ve been Sof, or just someone we’ll never know about.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2023 11:31 AM

he also did run in a rain for someone

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2023 11:38 AM

R8 joe literally trembling with fear, I wouldn’t have expected he’d be so freaked by heights

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2023 1:18 PM

R8 not a jk shipper, but Kit never tires of teasing Joe, that’s really funny.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Kits working out with the muscle guy again. Go check his latest ig story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2023 2:07 PM

R15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2023 2:11 PM

The video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2023 2:14 PM

R22 Damn Kit. Those arms are perfect.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2023 2:33 PM

Kit is hot, obviously, but how do we get all of the men in this cast to burn their caps? They all have perfect hair that is being wasted under caps.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2023 2:37 PM

We need to start a petition or something. Joe’s curls constantly being hidden by that god awful cap should be a crime

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2023 2:48 PM

R25 for all the things bash gets cancelled for that are nonsense, him hoarding Joe pics/videos and giving Joe that godforsaken cap are the only cancel worthy offenses

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2023 3:06 PM

Random but I have to say I'm surprised Connor didn't go up to see Joe with Bash at all. I thought they were very close but maybe I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2023 3:50 PM

R27 I still think they’re close but happy as they generally are to have Connor third wheel, I expect when they’re spending a week together max a month they’re less willing to have a third person there. I expect he’ll hang out/stay with them in England during bash’s play

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2023 3:59 PM

Connor knows his limits as a friend.

And he could have gone to see Joe for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2023 4:06 PM

Yeah no way would I go and stay with a couple who are long distancing and only seeing each other once a month, would feel a bit invasive

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2023 4:15 PM

Joe's been working his ass off, 11-hour work days and everything. It would mostly be a waste for friends to visit. You'd get 2 days with him.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2023 4:17 PM

As much as I’m hoping to see more of Joe this summer he’s truly earned a break. Hope he and Bash go on a long holiday somewhere and can just fuck each other’s brains out at some beach resort

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2023 4:24 PM

R32

i second that. Although it wouldn’t kill bash to post a beach photo for the fans

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2023 5:00 PM

New Bash pic

First day of 4000 Miles rehearsals:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2023 5:05 PM

Bash is so handsome..

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2023 5:09 PM

He looks so good, I mean he always does, but looks especially good there

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2023 5:13 PM

His hair is crazy nice. Also he can wear literally any colour

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2023 5:19 PM

And smart enough to wear a color that upstages everybody else in the room.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2023 5:20 PM

Bash looks amazing.

I like his jumper and trousers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2023 5:22 PM

Bash is hot as usual.

And Yaz planting a single flower dramatically and doing a photoshoot is sending me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2023 5:24 PM

R40 not Yaz’s fault at all but the fact that they flew so many people across the world, using a lot of jet fuel, to “give back” by planting flowers and trees is honestly hilarious

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2023 5:29 PM

R40 Why does she have to pose dramatically at all times? This is a photo of you planting a tree, it isn't about you. And yes, the fact that she's been flown out there to 'give back' is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2023 5:36 PM

That anemic geranium was dead by sunset.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2023 5:40 PM

R42 She's the product. She has to sell herself as a model to keep racking up the endorsements.

Unrelated, but after the RTS win and the workout video, Kit shot up 2,733 spots on IMDb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2023 5:52 PM

R44 zero shade to Kit, who I actually think is way more talented than the average “rising star” and openly queer which is nice to see, but damn being muscular helps a lot. I’d wager those workout videos did a lot more than the RTS win

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2023 5:54 PM

I would bet a lot of people looked him up after those Hulkling speculation articles.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2023 5:56 PM

Joe’s alive, he commented on Jinkx’s Doctor Who post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2023 6:05 PM

Wow Bash looks great in the company photo. I hope rehearsals will go well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2023 6:09 PM

Joe being a drag queen girly just makes me love him more. Now Joe get a guest spot too just for fun

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2023 6:12 PM

R45 When season 1 dropped he was in the top 10 for a while. I don't think it's all due to his muscles but yeah I'm sure it helps a bit.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2023 6:14 PM

R48 Bash looking like a prince on his day off.

Eileen Atkins has a great personality and sense of humour I could see them really getting along.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2023 6:17 PM

R50 Yeah, this particular bump is very likely due to the press he got for the exercise video, but he's actually the only one of the kid actors that hasn't dropped out of the top 5,000 since the show's release.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2023 6:17 PM

R49 Omar from YR was a guest judge on Drag Race Sweden recently, it's only fair that Netflix pull strings and get Joe on the UK version.

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2023 6:19 PM

R50 sincerely apologise if I’m misreading your comment but damn I feel like I can’t comment on anyone on this thread without needing a thousand caveats. I said kit was talented and I liked him, I’m well aware he’s always been the most popular from the show but yes, I do think going up over 2500 spots since the workout video has something to do with his muscles.

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2023 6:19 PM

R54 I'm not the person you're replying to, but I think you might be misreading cos I don't see any offence in R50?

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2023 6:22 PM

R55 as I said, perhaps I’m misreading and apologies if so. I think the comment saying “well he’s always been popular his muscles only helped a little” doesn’t make a lot of sense when yes, he’s always been IMO rightfully popular but he only rose that high this time around after a workout video/RTS dropped as the original comment says. Given Kit himself didn’t even post about the RTS and I saw almost every outlet thirst posting his workout pics/videos, his recent rise is almost certainly due to the workout. It’s not downplaying Kit’s popularity to acknowledge that in this recent rise, having an insane body he’s worked hard for helps a lot

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2023 6:26 PM

If kit actually ends up as hulkling. I'll be waiting for Joe's next project then. And yes I understand they won't be together in marvels for atleast 5-6 years together. But still 'personally' I would not want to see Joe with him for any other thing.

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2023 6:28 PM

The dramatics.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2023 6:31 PM

R57 Gotta feel a bit bad for Joe if it ends up happening

And I'm fine with them working together again, just not immediately after HS

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2023 6:32 PM

Post your kit thirst and move on. Also let other people have their own opinion

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2023 6:33 PM

R57 I’d like to see them do separate things too but tbf if it does take probably till 2026 (I’m guessing) to see them onscreen together again, at least they’ll both have time to do other projects. I presume s3 of HS will be the last, and will be out 2024 so while they’ll still be tied together, Joe’s entire screen resume won’t be with Kit. Besides while I would prefer Hercules Kit and Wiccan Joe, at least their onscreen chemistry is great.

What project is Hulkling meant to be in anyway? I always thought Secret Invasion which is out soon, but now the rumour is Armor Wars?

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2023 6:33 PM

R61 Nobody knows at all. None of the leakers have been able to pin down anything on Hulkling.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2023 6:36 PM

I love refreshing and seeing the very blatant self-WWing going on.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2023 6:40 PM

R61 Some people are saying Armor wars, but he could be in Secret Invasion or The Marvels and already been cast ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2023 6:45 PM

R57 Why not?

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2023 6:45 PM

Lol, which comment(s)? These threads do venture in Twitter territory sometimes, with the automatic defensiveness whenever someone has a different opinion to theirs. And the aggressive protectiveness of the cast (especially Joe) can be a bit much. I remember a while back, I posted a comment expressing concern for Kit after the Twitter debacle, when the thread was specifically speaking about Kit, and someone immediately responded to say 'it's interesting how you're worried about Kit and I don't see any concern for Joe'. Literally several comments earlier I'd expressed concern for Joe. Can everyone just breathe.

by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2023 6:45 PM

R62 r64 I see, thanks. Honestly if it is Kit there could be way worse choices. I’d like to see them do different things but at least their interview and onscreen chemistry is great and they look the part.

Unrelated but Kit liked the post about Bash’s play. Their friendship (the 2 of them plus Joe and Will, and Tobie) is really nice

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2023 6:46 PM

R66 Right now I’m guessing that’s what’s going on with R57 and R58. On the bright side, it’s both sides doing it. Equality!

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2023 6:47 PM

R68 I'm not WWing my own comment but I keep getting the fucking notifications for it. Please, for the love of God, stop WWing my two-word comment.

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2023 6:49 PM

R66 not disagreeing with you in the slightest because I overall fully agree but interestingly I’ve noticed it way more recently with Kit though I’ve definitely seen many instances with Joe as well. Maybe I’m just being sensitive re Kit because I just commented about it upthread but I’ve felt like even with several nice cushioning remarks in the same comment it’s been impossible to make innocuous remarks about Kit without them being taken as a slight. Overall though your point is totally right, I get that both Joe and Kit (and Bash) get a huge amount of truly unfair shit on Twitter but given the threads are overall positive on both I agree people should chill

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2023 6:49 PM

The ridiculousy muscly trainer that was in the video with Kit has apparently taken down the topless photos from his grid - I wonder if Kit asked him to? They maybe got a lot more traction than he realised (especially after Taron also shared it lol).

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2023 6:52 PM

All these comments are a good example why Joe and Kit need to work on their own things and be independently successful. And this place is slightly more sane so you can imagine how the fights are everywhere else

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2023 6:52 PM

R72 A couple of oversensitive strangers online aren't a good example of anything when it comes to their careers, to be honest. The argument that Hercules would be a more substantial part for Kit to take rather than Hulkling would make more sense than arguing career decisions based on minor online activity.

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2023 6:55 PM

R66 yeah I can’t really see the drama but I’ve started some all out Twitter style brawls here for what I thought were fairly innocuous comments. My posts are about double the length I’d like because I’m just trying to be part of a chat without being screeched at (I.e. I’m a Joe fan but I still like Kit; just because I think Kit is deserving doesn’t mean I want to fuck Joel any less etc. etc.). Things get a lot less defensive and a lot more horny when the paywall hits

by Anonymousreply 74April 3, 2023 6:55 PM

Honestly I have sympathy for both sets of stans on here. Kit is treated way way better by the media, the most vocal Twitter fans, and gets more awards for performances on a very similar level so I get Joe stans being upset. Flip side before Kit came out, DL specifically was EXTREMELY mean about him to the point of basically rooting against him, and he did give a genuinely great performance S1 so I get them being a bit defensive. But I think we all need to err on the side of not being insane on here - yes, if (as in a recent thread) someone announces apropos of nothing that they find Joe Below average looking or someone goes off about how they think Kit is a terrible person, feel free to go at them but overall I think far far fewer comments are meant badly than are taken badly on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2023 6:56 PM

R73 It was a joke, but imagine dealing with Joe vs Kit and the oppression Olympics for the next ten years. A literal nightmare

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2023 6:56 PM

R71 I went on his profile thinking he would have pulled the topless picture from the carousel but he removed the whole post? Wow. Let me save the video before that disappears.

by Anonymousreply 77April 3, 2023 6:57 PM

This place is SO fucking self congratulating iits hilarious

by Anonymousreply 78April 3, 2023 6:58 PM

R75 DL hates everyone, espeically out men. The treatment Kit got here is not special.

by Anonymousreply 79April 3, 2023 6:59 PM

R71

huh i wonder why he did, too much attention maybe? i would think that would have been a good thing

by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2023 7:00 PM

R75 i was pleasantly surprised by people’s response to that comment. I wasn’t sure if it was a troll or not but basically everyone told them it was fine to thirst away but no need to mention Joe at all. A few got up in their feels but Joe being ugly is a sore spot even for plenty of Kit Stan’s on here. One of the more mature DL interactions (let us never forget the Kit only likes women of colour blow up - wow)

by Anonymousreply 81April 3, 2023 7:01 PM

I’m wondering if based on his post with Kit today, he’s legit his trainer and in that case might have to take the post down for some reason. Unsure, but being able to say he’s a celebrity trainer would be more Lucrative than just the singular grid post of Kit

by Anonymousreply 82April 3, 2023 7:01 PM

R81 it wasn’t a troll - hilariously, after a single other person said they found Kit pretty average looking, the person who called Joe below average suddenly sanctimoniously posted about how comparing them was unnecessary. But yeah aside from a few users here I can always sort of spot who seem to have a boner for one that means they dislike the other, most people here may have a preference but seem to genuinely like all the cast.

Except Alice. Hating Alice unites us all

by Anonymousreply 83April 3, 2023 7:04 PM

R82 If Kit's taken on a personal trainer I'm more inclined to believe he really is training for a part.

by Anonymousreply 84April 3, 2023 7:05 PM

These are still up, for what it’s worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 3, 2023 7:07 PM

Kit and Joe have both liked the theatre post, if anyone could be a love and go and tell that to the “Kit has dropped Bash since the HP game was announced” brigade that would be great

by Anonymousreply 86April 3, 2023 7:07 PM

R83 that right! Love that.

R85 those didn’t get as much traction so I’m not surprised

by Anonymousreply 87April 3, 2023 7:09 PM

R86 shocking me altogether so has Alice

by Anonymousreply 88April 3, 2023 7:09 PM

Changing the subject, Rhea is for sure not straight is she? Her IG stories give me vibes, though I'm no expert on lesbians obviously.

by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2023 7:09 PM

R89 I've been saying she's not straight since Pride, but have no concrete evidence beyond vibes. She reminds me of my bi sister.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

R89 while queerbaiting accusations are generally tiresome if she’s not lesbian or bi then her Twitter valentines post is bizarre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

R91 Oh yeah, I'd say that seals it.

by Anonymousreply 92April 3, 2023 7:12 PM

Not that the set designers would be first to know but I’m getting more optimistic for April announcement/May release

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 3, 2023 7:24 PM

Any UK-based DLers planning to see Bash in his play?

by Anonymousreply 94April 3, 2023 7:26 PM

R93 I wouldn't be surprised if something is coming, all of the Netflix social media accounts have been ramping up their Heartstopper posts.

by Anonymousreply 95April 3, 2023 7:27 PM

Very old photo, but the differences in their noses always makes me laugh. They’re both extremely good looking to me, but very different.

Unrelated but them going from 60 to 0 in their friendship with Baby Queen will always intrigue me. Doubt there’s any drama but it went from regularly hanging out to barely liking her posts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 3, 2023 7:29 PM

R96 Idk I kind of wonder if they got a bit upset Baby Queen was joking about those pap pictures online.

by Anonymousreply 97April 3, 2023 7:34 PM

They both look like their mothers.

Bash’s Greek genes are very strong, both in the face and between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 98April 3, 2023 7:34 PM

R98 true re strong genetics and I’m sure Joe is grateful for it. Also the hairiness

Bash’s mother is really good looking. Joe’s mum isn’t bad looking at all but I think her features suit Joe’s longer face more. I’m still curious what his dad looks like.

R97 it’s definitely possible, though neither seems super sensitive. If bash can go back to liking Pink news posts after they threw him to the wolves then I’d be surprised her joking about the article would piss them off that much

by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2023 7:37 PM

R99 They don't seem sensitive in general, but I do think they were a bit sensitive about that whole thing. At least Joe was for sure.

And not that they hate her by any means but that could have just been a cooling off moment.

by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2023 7:41 PM

R94 yep, I am, I’m actually really looking forward to seeing it, I’m avoiding the script online as I prefer to watch things without knowing anything in advance. I obviously plan on sharing anything of note on here, if there even is anything

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2023 7:43 PM

R100 that’s fair though he seemed more pissed about the photos of them together at the Soho Festival. Honestly it was probably a weird few days for them. It went from Bash being called Olivia’s mystery man with his boyfriend right behind him to their agents being contacted for comments after creeper photos were taken of them by the same publication. I did laugh at the fact that the day the Olivia article came out Bash posted a colours of you story pointedly panning over to Joe. Subtle

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2023 7:48 PM

My husband and I are seeing it - I can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 103April 3, 2023 7:48 PM

R103 and R101 If you see Joe or Kit at the play, can you give us a detailed rundown of their appearance in person? I would really appreciate it (from someone who will probably never see them in real life).

by Anonymousreply 104April 3, 2023 7:58 PM

I’ve seen both of them in person before, but, actually it will be interesting to see if they’ve changed especially Kit. I was the DLer who saw him and Bash in Maidenhead back in September, although considering there’s various dates I doubt Kit will go on the same one as me as I can’t see him going more than once

by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2023 8:04 PM

Isn't it weird that the theater company is using the hashtag heartstopper in their post about the play? I find it funny.

by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2023 8:07 PM

Two stories with hand drawn hearts. Bradley is truly single white femaling Joe

by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2023 8:11 PM

R105 Kit traveled down from York twice for Will and Joe, never say never.

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2023 8:15 PM

This is late (it's a reply to a comment from the previous thread), but:

[quote]I might be super late to this, but I didn't realize that Paul Mescal actually follows Kit back on Instagram. A pretty big get considering Paul only follows 136 people.

[quote]yeah I was a bit surprised but then remembered he gave Joe and Kit their award at GQ and Kit was very clearly starstruck by it. Presuming they talked again that night it makes sense

I think you may be right, Paul's sister tweeted this 2 days after the GQ MOTY ceremony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2023 8:19 PM

R109 she’s 19 - starting a theory that she and Kit are fucking on the side and she saw him in Ireland. Nonmonogamous of course, she respects that he and hot Loewe guy are also a thing.

by Anonymousreply 110April 3, 2023 8:26 PM

R104 this was almost a year ago now (time flies) so they've changed a bit since then, but I've seen Bash and Joe in real life and they are extremely, extremely good looking. I was a casual fan of the show at the time, and hadn't even followed them on IG yet, so wasn't star struck by any means and was literally taken aback by how good looking they were and the extent to which pictures do not do Joe justice. Happy to give more detail though not sure what more would be helpful to say.

by Anonymousreply 111April 3, 2023 8:44 PM

R111 I mean, me and few others would like to know if you got a good look at Joe’s spectacular plump arse and if he is as tiny in real life. It always surprises me he’s 5’9 - which is short ish but not tiny (Tom Holland for eg is like 5’8)

by Anonymousreply 112April 3, 2023 8:54 PM

Old threads mentioned he's very tiny in person, but not short. He looked thinner than Will and Will is very thin himself

by Anonymousreply 113April 3, 2023 9:03 PM

R112 I curse myself daily for this but sadly did not get a good glimpse of his arse. He is I would say 5'8-9, definitely no taller than that though. Absolutely tiny frame wise, cannot imagine he's over 58-60 kilos or so and could very easily be lower. Really exceptional cheekbones and jawline, great smile, striking eyes, really nice voice, and the eyebrows actually suit him in real life. Fantastic skin as well (both of them). I sound like I'm gushing because I am, he is actually that good looking.

by Anonymousreply 114April 3, 2023 9:04 PM

Speaking of Connor J earlier, he also liked the post about Bash’s play

R114 considering I’m gagging for him having only seen photos and videos of him I’m guessing if I met Joe in real life my nose would start bleeding on the spot

by Anonymousreply 115April 3, 2023 9:20 PM

I'm assuming Connor will come see the play, maybe when Joe's back in town. Maybe he can bring his beloved Alice.

by Anonymousreply 116April 3, 2023 9:28 PM

R115 I’m pretty sure my dick would totally betray me in the event I met Joe in person

by Anonymousreply 117April 3, 2023 9:34 PM

R117 bash is my number 2 easily but he would justifiably want to kill me after seeing how horny I was for Joe

by Anonymousreply 118April 3, 2023 9:39 PM

I can totally believe that Joe is next level beautiful. Someone reposted one of the vlogs a couple days ago and Joe looked absolutely fucking gorgeous, like seriously the most beautiful person ever. He looked better in the vlog from sports day than I thought he did in the actual show. His face really captures differently on film from one moment to the next.

by Anonymousreply 119April 3, 2023 10:28 PM

R119 I think in attempt to be more naturalistic the lighting on the show often did Joe no favours. Also, (and here is my ‘I want to fuck Joe’ caveat) Kit is particularly telegenic and, as redheads often do because of their colouring, he sucks up a lot light.

by Anonymousreply 120April 3, 2023 10:58 PM

R120 I think it's also the angles. I wonder how they're going to look in season 2 since they changed their director of photography. I've looked at her old stuff and it's definitely more grey tones and more muted than the big colors we saw in season 1.

by Anonymousreply 121April 3, 2023 11:28 PM

R120 I said something similar in an earlier thread. This isn’t a positive or negative about either Joe or Kit but they have very different colouring, I think it’s extremely difficult to find lighting that’s equally flattering for both. Some of their joint shoots I’ve thought Kit looked washed out; in the show I thought the lighting flattered him way more than Joe. Funnily enough it’s in fan photos I’ve often found the lighting to be pretty good for both, probably because the photos are lower quality

by Anonymousreply 122April 3, 2023 11:40 PM

Ok two things.

1. Joe just followed Patti, so maybe they finally met

2. There is something going around on tiktok apparently where you can see Kathryns character talking to Joes . I need to find it still

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 4, 2023 12:21 AM

That looks like it’s screenshots from some sort of promo video.

by Anonymousreply 124April 4, 2023 12:37 AM

R123 the tiktok is legit just that screenshot and another one showing a sign to New Westview. The tiktok account is /waltergodinhx9. The top comment is, annoyingly, how unhappy they are that Joe is cast

by Anonymousreply 125April 4, 2023 12:38 AM

Any chance it was an April Fools thing? It says the video is from 2 days ago.

by Anonymousreply 126April 4, 2023 12:41 AM

R126 it’s totally possible it is but it’s a completely Marvel dedicated account anyway. A pretty well done April fools if so because these are both convincing and “boring” enough shots (something we saw being filmed and a sign) that I believe them

by Anonymousreply 127April 4, 2023 12:45 AM

R125 it’s just a popular thing to say at the moment. I’ve got total faith he’ll kill it and it will stop being cool to pile on

by Anonymousreply 128April 4, 2023 3:38 AM

R128 this isn’t meant to be shade to Bre Larson because I think I’d explode dealing with the bullshit she did but the fact that joe is off Twitter and even before that overall was good about ignoring how hurt and offended he was by dumb bullshit (ex: tweeted about being called ugly once and deleted the tweet a few weeks before deleting Twitter) will be super helpful for him with fans in marvel. I honestly can’t say I was active when Tom Holland’s Spider-Man was announced but I imagine Billy Elliot as Spider-Man was critiqued by the marvel fanbase. Ignoring the shit they give you and killing it is definitely the way to go to make them love you

by Anonymousreply 129April 4, 2023 3:43 AM

R122 absolutely. There were a couple of scenes where they were both lit well and it really emphasised how good they look on screen together when you get it right. The arcade is the one that most comes to mind

by Anonymousreply 130April 4, 2023 3:45 AM

R125 It's always the same bs that Joe doesn't look like Billy and when they say that I know they are talking about one particular picture of Billy that they personally find hot that they don't think Joe looks like. It's just stupid shit and most people don't care. Current Billy is a thin curly haired twink. Basically Joe.

And those screenshots are fake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 4, 2023 4:17 AM

R131 if they’re fake then oh well I was duped, though agree with you it’s obvious Joe is Billy. It’s funny that Reddit is the most objective and least toxic site about it. The second he was cast, event with unflattering photos, they went “…that’s billy”. It’s weirdly sweet to see a few online f straight bro marvel mega fans say they watched HS for him and rooted for Charlie and are rooting for Joe. Everyone looks for the most minor signs someone isn’t a marvel character, as though a 6’2 ginger Brit is the imagined casting for a black haired Nordic Loki, and Tom Huddleston smashed it. Excited for Joe to do the same

by Anonymousreply 132April 4, 2023 4:28 AM

R132 Tbh I only knew they were fake from Marvel fans on twitter. The sign screenshot is from Wandavision, just edited.

The funniest shit is people saying Joe is too soft to play Billy as if he Billy were some edgelord, but still he's really not Charlie in the slightest and can pretty obviously play a character who isn't overly nice.

by Anonymousreply 133April 4, 2023 4:32 AM

R133 hasn’t checked thanks. And agree re the rest. If anything the fact Joe could play charlie so well while he got with bash is a testament to his acting. “I’m ugly snd no one would want to be with me” onscreen, gettin fucked and worshipped daily by a hot guy daily offscreen

by Anonymousreply 134April 4, 2023 4:36 AM

R133 Billy is a little shit 90% of the time… can’t imagine Joe will have any issues with performing that at all

by Anonymousreply 135April 4, 2023 6:31 AM

Some creepy fan seems to have waited outside Kit’s gym and then taken some sneaky photos of him and his trainer (and one proper one standing next to Kit). I wondered if they might just go to the same gym, but based on their TikTok username - kit_connorfp13 - I think we can safely assume they were creeping.

by Anonymousreply 136April 4, 2023 11:09 AM

Update: the TikTok account has now been deleted completely (she got a few negative comments on the video), but the one of her with Kit is floating around Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 137April 4, 2023 11:44 AM

R136 That’s weird. I do feel for them in that sense, though I saw this coming after the initial video. Must be annoying to not even work out in peace

by Anonymousreply 138April 4, 2023 11:51 AM

How would they even know what time he goes to the gym? Were they planning on waiting outside all day? That's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 139April 4, 2023 12:04 PM

Obviously old, but this might be the only time I’ve seen Kit take a photo of Joe, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 4, 2023 12:14 PM

R139 It’s either that or the trainer was a dumbass that posted that Instagram Story in real time and the person rushed to the gym to catch him. The clothes match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 4, 2023 12:23 PM

R140 I think it was a selfie they were both in and is cropped. Angle is unflattering but Joe’s lips are as always divine

by Anonymousreply 142April 4, 2023 1:08 PM

Will posted a pic. He’s getting way more Instagram active recently; maybe to help promo the band? Including Kit’s unsurprisingly feral comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 4, 2023 2:58 PM

R143 The uptick in activity plus the NME profile makes me think you're right. Kit becoming more and more unhinged in his comments is hilarious.

RTS posted a new picture of Kit accepting his award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 4, 2023 3:46 PM

R144 Kit is looking like a young Marlon Brando. Very gorgeous. I can't get over that he's just 19.

by Anonymousreply 145April 4, 2023 4:09 PM

R145

He does look very good. Here is to hoping that he doesn’t age like a typical white man 🤞

by Anonymousreply 146April 4, 2023 4:19 PM

God bless horny Kit

by Anonymousreply 147April 4, 2023 4:27 PM

Kit has a similar hairline to Harry Styles, unfortunately. His hair stylist shouldn’t comb it back so much.

by Anonymousreply 148April 4, 2023 4:28 PM

Really shows they assembled a good looking cast when Bash, Joe, Will and Kit are all pretty different types and I find them all attractive. Really good pic of Kir

by Anonymousreply 149April 4, 2023 4:52 PM

His hairline looks fine to me, but I also prefer what Brady's been doing to what was going on before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 4, 2023 5:02 PM

I get that Kit is low-key, but it still sucks that there’s no evidence of his Emmy or RTS win on his profile.

by Anonymousreply 151April 4, 2023 5:05 PM

I'm still wondering what this scene will end up being about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 4, 2023 5:46 PM

Bash interview coming soon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 4, 2023 5:48 PM

He just tweeted about it too R153

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 4, 2023 5:53 PM

R153 Seeing this just makes me realize how excited I am to see them flourish in their new projects. Especially Joe and Kit because they're my favorites. I just want more content from them.

by Anonymousreply 155April 4, 2023 7:07 PM

I'm hopeful once Joe is done filming he remembers his phone has a front facing camera

by Anonymousreply 156April 4, 2023 7:23 PM

R156 even better hand it over to someone else to take photos of him. NOT Connor J, he takes awful pics of Joe. Maia was good. Maybe Kit’s newest fling (rotating) can take turns doubling as cast photographer

by Anonymousreply 157April 4, 2023 7:30 PM

They need to announce season 2's release date already.

by Anonymousreply 158April 5, 2023 12:35 AM

Bradley did a rather annoying interview where he said only autistic people can play autistic characters or else it's not "truthful representation.”. I don't know, I kind of get the vibe that James is gonna be autistic.

[quote] His character James is reportedly not autistic, however, details on him are yet to be disclosed to the public. But as Riches said, there is a possible scope for it to happen.

Though could be trying to hint that he thinks James should be written autistic, who knows. The world doesn't need James to begin with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 5, 2023 1:11 AM

159 If Alice writes an autistic James storyline I will laugh. She’s collecting minorities like Pokemon cards. Also, in the new patreon update she apologized because Nick didn’t resolve the university conversation straight away. It’s like she’s allergic to writing complex and real characters. I don’t know a single teenage boy who communicates like Nick.

by Anonymousreply 160April 5, 2023 1:20 AM

I’m still hoping James is going to be a very minor character with less than 10 minutes of screen time all season and Bradley just has a very good pr team.

by Anonymousreply 161April 5, 2023 1:22 AM

R158 yeah, I’m quite looking forward to season two actually. As much as we shit on Alice (rightfully so) for her godawful writing season one was quite sweet and I am looking forward to the new season.

by Anonymousreply 162April 5, 2023 1:40 AM

R161 my biggest fear is there will too much going on with everyone but Nick and Charlie during season two. I will take a million “why are we like this” over waisted time on Alice’s stupid side stories.

by Anonymousreply 163April 5, 2023 1:42 AM

I might be wrong, but that interview reads to me like Bradley is angling for his character to get more development in S3.

[quote]Someone who hasn’t had lived autistic experiences can’t do the role justice. Netflix and mainstream media at the moment is heading in the right direction which is really exciting. But there’s more to do.

Hopefully Alice isn't delusional enough to do that and realizes the show is at its best when it's the Kit and Joe show. It's already annoying enough that he has more than 2 lines.

by Anonymousreply 164April 5, 2023 2:31 AM

R164 agreed, James may be autistic in the show but I doubt he’s a particularly large character. Think Bradley and his agent or PR are just weirdly good at pitching him and he’s angling for a bigger role.

by Anonymousreply 165April 5, 2023 2:36 AM

R165 I actually think that’s a bit of Alice giving such a big push to Isacc’s story in Attitude. She’s quietly admitted a few times that she doesn’t have a lot of post-production involvement this time. Netflix / See Saw could whittle that story down in favour of other filmed scenes. I think from a PR angle she might think if she says it enough in public they will have to include it… but maybe I’m giving her too much intellectual credit.

As an aside, I would really love Netflix to release the wrestling scene Alice mentioned they didn’t use. I wonder if Kit and Joe’s onscreen chemistry contributed to it looking too advanced for the NickCharlie relationship

by Anonymousreply 166April 5, 2023 2:44 AM

R166 I've gotten the same vibe with Alice RE: Isaac, especially with her explicitly saying that Netflix would hate her for talking about it.

Alice got Jenny to narrate Solitaire. Now get Kit and Joe to narrate Nick & Charlie or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 5, 2023 3:14 AM

R159

I feel like an asshole but Bradley/James already getting on my nerves and we don’t even have a trailer yet. I am already picturing alice trying to devote time to these randos

by Anonymousreply 168April 5, 2023 3:23 AM

R168 Hopefully Alice doesn't like Bradley too much and doesn't go for it. We really don't need to take things from the actors for the characters they play just because people want rep for every single thing. Some people wanted a Type 1 diabetes scene too for Imogen.

I do feel he's angling for more in S3 with that netflix comment. Though R166 is more likely right that she's not going to have much say in how things turn out and what gets cut.

by Anonymousreply 169April 5, 2023 3:33 AM

R168 poor Bradley.

Considering this threads track record, three months from now we could be awash with Bradley fans detailing what they would like to do to his nipples. Brace yourself

by Anonymousreply 170April 5, 2023 3:34 AM

R170 please god, no. I can’t believe the air time he’s getting already…

by Anonymousreply 171April 5, 2023 6:22 AM

R171 his management must be great. It reminds me that I always wonder why Joe seems to be with such random management in the UK. It took them literally months to update his bio and they don’t really seem to represent anyone like Joe (up and coming etc). It hasn’t seemed to held him back at all but I wonder if he would be even more successful if he was with Kit’s UK agency.

by Anonymousreply 172April 5, 2023 6:40 AM

Heartstopper comics are not stopping at volume 5, she's doing volume 6 too, no idea what this will mean for the TV series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 5, 2023 9:18 AM

R173 Just saw that, very interesting… I don’t think the timings will work for volume 6 to be completed and included in season 3. So a chance of season 4?

by Anonymousreply 174April 5, 2023 9:22 AM

I'm conflicted on a season 4, I think the likes of Joe, Kit, Bash, Yaz etc don't need it and actually would probably do better not to have it after the crap they get from the fandom, but then the smaller character actors probably do still need it

by Anonymousreply 175April 5, 2023 9:28 AM

I’m not surprised she’s now doing a volume 6 instead of just ending at vol 5 like she already planned. She’s making a lot of money so she won’t kill it yet. At least this is proof that she’s not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 176April 5, 2023 9:47 AM

Alice has always wanted 4 seasons, she said that’s what they need to tell the whole story. If S2 manages to finally break into America, Netflix will give it to them in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 177April 5, 2023 9:51 AM

There’s no way Kit, and especially Joe with his Marvel role, will sign up for a possible season 4 or 5. At this point she’s killing a dead horse. Good for her monetarily speaking but I need the boys to be released from this show as soon as possible.

by Anonymousreply 178April 5, 2023 10:04 AM

They shoot the seasons pretty quickly, and they could shoot a wrap-up even faster if they do a movie instead of a full season. They have options.

by Anonymousreply 179April 5, 2023 10:05 AM

If Netflix really wants them, they have deep pockets and it will be just like a month of filming so I don’t dismiss the cast coming back for s4. I was going to say that maybe they would do a movie to finish the story but HS seasons are like 4 hrs long anyway so it would be a similar time

by Anonymousreply 180April 5, 2023 10:07 AM

I'm not totally convinced that Kit wouldn't, this is the same guy that got choked up talking about how grateful he is for the show just last week. The one person I wonder most about is Yaz, because she was the quickest to distance herself from the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 5, 2023 10:08 AM

*Beating a dead horse. Sorry english is not my first language. Anyways, I mainly want them to be freed from her toxic fandom.

by Anonymousreply 182April 5, 2023 10:09 AM

I figured that the November 9th date was right despite Alice getting on social media to say that any announcement would be made on her page or whatever after Pink News published it a couple of months ago.

by Anonymousreply 183April 5, 2023 10:18 AM

That wasn't particularly good of Pink News, I'm not running the Alice fan club, but, she should at least be able to announce her own books release date

by Anonymousreply 184April 5, 2023 10:25 AM

It’s more on the publisher than on Pink News, they had the date plastered everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 185April 5, 2023 10:30 AM

I watched her Instagram vid and it seems to me that she’s probably dividing it into two volumes to give the other characters more fleshed out stories. I’ve only skimmed the free comic so I have no idea really but surely even in the published volumes Nick and Charlie are the real reason they’re popular? She mentioned the “Heartstopper gang”… zero interest in any other storyline tbh

by Anonymousreply 186April 5, 2023 11:19 AM

The side characters have even less story lines in the books that in the series

by Anonymousreply 187April 5, 2023 11:22 AM

I will allow a s4 if Nick and Charlie are shirtless the entire time. Much as I hope Joe and Kit don’t do another season, if I get to stare at half naked Joe it’ll be worth it; including Kit for my less twink inclined friends

by Anonymousreply 188April 5, 2023 11:31 AM

Twink inclined but I’d love to see a shirtless Joe climb all over a shirtless Kit. Not a shipper just think they look hot together and am resigned that Bash will never release the real life footage of Joe shirtless climbing him - so I’ll take what I can get

by Anonymousreply 189April 5, 2023 11:36 AM

How about a lot of tentative but really deep kissing r189? Will you take that?

by Anonymousreply 190April 5, 2023 11:49 AM

R189 I respect their privacy, admire that they’re so committed at such a young age, etc but the fact we haven’t seen any horny pics or videos of them sloppily making out in public at the least is a crime

by Anonymousreply 191April 5, 2023 11:55 AM

R190 I guess that’s what I get for being interested in a story written by an asexual woman… I really wish I’d like Young Royals more.

R191 as ever I am in fierce agreement. I’m glad they’re all so well adjusted but it would be more fun if they were messily posting about their hot relationship

by Anonymousreply 192April 5, 2023 12:07 PM

R173 I always thought they would struggle to spread the existing material over four seasons without the excessive expansion of a lot of side stories. Some of the estimates for what series two will cover are desperately short and reminds me that many fans believed series one would end with their first kiss. I still maintain series two will cover the six months from the Paris trip to Christmas and a sixth book simply adds sufficient material for a potential season four

I am not keen on this thing dragging beyond three series and tying Joe, Kit and potentially Bash to the toxic Alice and her demented minions for another couple of years but at the end of the day the social media nastiness is just noise and filming relatively brief while they will be expanding their fanbases and hopefully diluting the crazy so I am sure no real harm would come if it

by Anonymousreply 193April 5, 2023 12:09 PM

Attitude did Joe and Kit so dirty with these pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 5, 2023 3:18 PM

R194

I don’t think they're bad but they def could have used better photos. ngl the diplo one had me giggling a bit

by Anonymousreply 195April 5, 2023 3:34 PM

R190 Is it really deep kissing if we never see their tongues? R192 I too wish I'd like Young Royals more. Have you seen Skam? It's really good!

by Anonymousreply 196April 5, 2023 4:02 PM

Since people have mentioned YR, I do find it weird that they don’t have their own thread. I think there was a YR thread when the show first came out but there was never enough discussion for it to spill over into a second thread. Shadow and Bones new season has a cute gay love story side plot that’s never been discussed on DL. I’m not a big enough fan of these shows to bother starting a thread, but I’d probably read threads on these other shows. I just find it odd that there are enough hs fans on DL that we burn through threads in a few days and no other gay shows are even talked about on DL.

by Anonymousreply 197April 5, 2023 4:12 PM

R197 Shadow and Bone has been brought up a few times in this thread solely because surprising no one, Jack is Bash’s type. But agreed it was a good plotline, they were extremely charming with good chemistry. Also funny they have a Kit playing a bi character and a J name (Jack) openly gay actor playing a gay character. Would welcome a thread on either S&B or YR

by Anonymousreply 198April 5, 2023 4:14 PM

I watched the first season of YR and really don't know why it never clicked with me. Didn't even bother with the second one. Good to know I'm not the only one. WIth S&B, I didn't even start it because I'm not huge into the fantasy genre.

by Anonymousreply 199April 5, 2023 4:29 PM

[quote]Is it really deep kissing if we never see their tongues?

THEY HAVE TONGUES?

by Anonymousreply 200April 5, 2023 4:45 PM

R194 Gay Times did them dirtier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 5, 2023 4:46 PM

R201 weirdly I don’t think they did. Joe and Kit at least look cute, if young, in those pics, the Attitude ones are two of the worst photos I’ve ever seen of them. Agreed the Gay Times pic of Kizzy is bad though

by Anonymousreply 202April 5, 2023 4:48 PM

The Gay Times one of Joe is cute, but I really don’t like the one of Kit - he’s so good looking but that hairstyle was so unflattering.

by Anonymousreply 203April 5, 2023 4:59 PM

R194 I like both of those pictures of them!

by Anonymousreply 204April 5, 2023 5:16 PM

Looks like kit is not doing the dream it conventions anytime soon, not that i expected him too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 5, 2023 6:49 PM

No doubt Kit is rightfully grateful for the exposure HS has given him, a breakthrough role like Nick is the dream come true for a young actor. That said, hard for me to imagine he is excited about playing this very limited character for another 2 or 3 years, doing production, PR and everything that goes with it.

I have to believe that the recent gym videos were strategic on the part of Kit and his management. It told the whole industry that he is an adult man (and how!) and is ready to be cast in adult roles, action roles, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 206April 5, 2023 6:55 PM

That's a shame - the London con provided such good content - but also understandable. It's interesting how he's apparently just been honest about not wanting to do them, rather than coming up with an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 207April 5, 2023 6:55 PM

Doubt Joe is going to do them either, or more specifically, doubt either will do small ones like this. The more standard better paying and better organized Comic Cons marvel does a lot, perhaps, or something like the huge Brazil Con Joe and kit did

by Anonymousreply 208April 5, 2023 6:57 PM

If Kit doesn't do the smaller ones, I'd be surprised if he did many bigger ones - he obviously found the smaller one terrifying enough.

by Anonymousreply 209April 5, 2023 6:58 PM

R208

We will probably see Joe at Comic Con & Disney Expo when it comes time to promote Agatha but i doubt we will see him elsewhere. I think cons are over for them small ones at least

by Anonymousreply 210April 5, 2023 7:05 PM

I know we shouldn't bring Twitter drama over here but there's nothing going on. Apparently, some 'fans' are writing nasty comments about Joe under several ao3 fanfictions comment sections. Now the Joe fans and Kit fans are fighting. I have to say I don't know how they will sustain this ship if the fans are constantly at each other's throats. This weird Joe versus Kit thing is tiresome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 5, 2023 7:10 PM

R211 I don’t mean to be rude because I say this as a huge Joe stan but the Twitter drama is p draining, don’t love seeing it here where it’s not “huge” (like Kit’s coming out or the Bash JKR thing). Anyway haven’t seen anyone fighting. It seems like for once everyone is actually just being nice and rallying behind Joe and saying he’s a great actor and Charlie spring. No one I’ve seen is at each other’s throats

R209 they seemed to enjoy the brazil one more. I think part of what made the small con stressful was it was terribly run, fans were crying and venting to them, etc. With something run more smoothly like a Comic Con (plus the bonus of making a LOT of money for one day) where the staff manages everything and you’re not randomly sat in a hallway swarming with fans he’ll be fine. Joe and Kit both get nervous sometimes I agree but I doubt they’ll never be at another con, just not one by that company.

by Anonymousreply 212April 5, 2023 7:14 PM

Many Kit/Joe shippers didn’t like that Joe called himself a “proud mum” when congratulating Kit on his win the other week. They get angry when they realize Kit and Joe aren’t actually Nick and Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 213April 5, 2023 7:16 PM

R212 Oh, I've seen a few say that kit's hating fans are making it hard for them to enjoy the show. But I agree, the conversation is pretty useless. Eternally waiting on more thirst traps from Joe, Kit, Will, Bash and Tobie?

by Anonymousreply 214April 5, 2023 7:18 PM

unless its something major, its best just to ignore the twt drama. its not really worth it

by Anonymousreply 215April 5, 2023 7:19 PM

R213 That's wild. It's just a saying. And they've always have just said they were friends.

And I'm one who didn't think Joe had a great time at the brazil con/interviews either. He looked so uncomfortable and fidgety.

by Anonymousreply 216April 5, 2023 7:20 PM

I pray for the day when the Twitter stans stop falling for obvious troll bait and amplifying those idiots.

by Anonymousreply 217April 5, 2023 7:23 PM

R213 I didn’t see any of that, so I’m assuming it was on TikTok. I (unfortunately) still keep the occasional eye out through Twitter searches in case anything interesting happens on there, like a sighting.

by Anonymousreply 218April 5, 2023 7:24 PM

Completely unrelated, I wonder what Tobie’s vlogs will look like this time around. I also wonder if we will see more of Kit in the S2 vlogs. Kit seemed a little vlog camera shy the first time around.

by Anonymousreply 219April 5, 2023 7:25 PM

R219 I'm assuming Joe and Bash will be seen at least 6 feet apart at all times

by Anonymousreply 220April 5, 2023 7:26 PM

R219 my guess is There won’t be any background glimpses of Joe and bash at all this time around, disappointingly but understandably. A lot more of Tobie’s scenes will be (I presume) ensemble scenes involving Kit so I would bet we’ll see more of him. Nothing against him, but if it’s the Bradley show I WILL be bored.

by Anonymousreply 221April 5, 2023 7:27 PM

The smaller cons at this point make most sense for the actors who didn't blow up (so everyone that isn't Kit, Joe, and Yaz), but unfortunately those are the actors almost no one is willing to travel and pay to meet.

by Anonymousreply 222April 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Will wearing eyeliner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 5, 2023 7:41 PM

Both Joe and Kit have ignored Alice’s Volume 6 announcement which I choose to interpret as them saying they will not do a 4th season. I’m aware they probably just haven’t seen it yet and will comment or repost or something

by Anonymousreply 224April 5, 2023 7:41 PM

Kit is apparently walking around London looking irritated, so I choose to believe you're right.

(I don't actually believe this, am just shit-stirring.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 5, 2023 7:46 PM

At a train station with a coat billowing in the wind looking angry but beautiful apparently. Dramatic scene.

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2023 7:51 PM

R224 kit liked the gaytimes Instagram post about volume 5/6 so he is definitely aware the news has been released today

by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2023 7:51 PM

As bad as it sounds, I don't think Joe or Kit are particularly huge fans of the comics - obviously they'll read them, but I was never especially convinced with their claims to love them. They're not really the demographic. They probably, like me, enjoy the show more.

by Anonymousreply 228April 5, 2023 7:55 PM

R190 It's a start. Alice liked tweets saying that Nick's going to be clingy next season, hopefully that means it'll be better on screen than in the text.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 5, 2023 8:03 PM

R225 lol @ this tweet for basically saying Kit and everyone else in London has a resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 230April 5, 2023 8:03 PM

R228 yeah same. Every time they are asked about the comics they are often like - yeah, I read the first volume lol

by Anonymousreply 231April 5, 2023 8:05 PM

R229 all for clingy! Also that was a great kiss.

by Anonymousreply 232April 5, 2023 8:07 PM

R228 yeah not to be too rude and tbf I read the comics and liked them fine, but both Kit and Joe are pretty intelligent people. I doubt they think Alice is Pulitzer worthy the way they have to pretend in interviews

by Anonymousreply 233April 5, 2023 8:30 PM

R211 because I’m trash and at a loose end I went over to ao3 to look at the comments. Firstly, the comments and the summaries of the stories are cooked. I knew fanfic was horny but I’ve never actually read any and some of it sounds crazy. The comment is by one person who has started a petition to recast Joe lol. Joe’s Twitter fans need to cool it - they just make everything so much worse on there. Wtf do they even care about ao3, I spent 10 minutes on there and it’s clearly middle aged women writing stories to get off to about two young gay men… that’s well outside of the purateens interests. Lots of the pfp in comments sections literally have Joe in them so he’s clearly not hated there

by Anonymousreply 234April 5, 2023 8:38 PM

Only thing that surprised me about A03 is how few fics there are compared to other shows. I can't decide if HS is actually popular or not sometimes. Or it's just popular with teenagers who don't write anything.

by Anonymousreply 235April 5, 2023 8:43 PM

I don't remember the last time I did a dump of pages, but here are the most recent ones up to today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 5, 2023 8:46 PM

Alice posted about the show and Kit reposted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 5, 2023 9:50 PM

The pictures from her Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 5, 2023 9:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239April 5, 2023 9:53 PM

R237 didn’t post about his RTS award at all but did repost Alice’s pic of he and Joe doing their scene together. Really looking forward to he and Joe onscreen together again. I’ve watched the show more than once but not for ages - forgot about some of these cute little scenes like this one at the gate

by Anonymousreply 240April 5, 2023 10:00 PM

Bash’s sister posted. He’s with her and their mum/family friends at some concert thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 5, 2023 10:02 PM

The way Joe stands will forever be funny to me

by Anonymousreply 242April 5, 2023 10:04 PM

R235 I don't think it's a juggernaut fandom by any means, but I do think it's a fandom with more video editors than writers. I had a TikTok edit of Kit pop up from a couple of days ago that already has 309k likes.

by Anonymousreply 243April 5, 2023 10:08 PM

Joe reposted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 5, 2023 10:15 PM

R241 Bash looks great, it’s been a minute since we’ve seen that cap LOL

by Anonymousreply 245April 5, 2023 10:15 PM

Alice tagging Joe won't change the fact that he won't repost and if he does he won't add anything. Kit is being too generous with her. She only cares about him when it's to promote herself.

by Anonymousreply 246April 5, 2023 10:19 PM

R246 Reposted the one with Kit, added no comment, skipped the second one entirely, and called it a day.

by Anonymousreply 247April 5, 2023 10:23 PM

Also, Bash looks the same to me. I think we may have overestimated the muscle gain. Still looks good.

by Anonymousreply 248April 5, 2023 10:25 PM

R248 I think he just bulked up his arms and shoulders a bit, not a full body recomp. Hard to tell because he and Joe are allergic to wearing fitted clothing

by Anonymousreply 249April 5, 2023 10:26 PM

R241 The 4000 Miles cast and crew probably have the Good Friday weekend off. Some of Bash’s childhood friends seem to be there as well.

by Anonymousreply 250April 5, 2023 10:26 PM

R247 That's typical for Joe. He only adds comments for certain people. He reposted Alice's Attitude award thing, but never did like the post. Don't think he has anything against Tobie and Will not to repost, but isn't going to repost both but just the first one without comment.

R248 His arms do look a bit beefy, but need to see him with Kit to compare. Everyone his big arms when you compare them to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 251April 5, 2023 10:26 PM

His arms are definitely a lot bigger but like R249 said he is allergic to fitted clothing for whatever reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 5, 2023 10:31 PM

Honestly, I think Joe’s probably exhausted. Makes an effort to repost with emojis or text for basically Kit (which makes sense considering the level of scrutiny of anything he does related to Kit). Working Marvel hrs I’m sure even Bash is getting long pauses between messages (well, not actually Bash but everyone else). The fact he’s hitting that repost at all is good of him

by Anonymousreply 253April 5, 2023 10:32 PM

R252 what a creepy video I’m definitely about to comment on; he looks a bit broader across the shoulders which makes sense if he’s hitting the gym. Need a Kit style tight white undershirt

by Anonymousreply 254April 5, 2023 10:34 PM

R254 his sister took and posted it so not too creepy thankfully

by Anonymousreply 255April 5, 2023 10:35 PM

All of them are (and I say this with affection) useless dancers. I admire that they have fun anyway though Joe steadfastly looking away and refusing to really dance with them at the con was extremely funny/cute

by Anonymousreply 256April 5, 2023 10:36 PM

R253 He probably is just tired. Pretty obviously working very long hours judging by the fact that he usually doesn't like anything until later at night. I'm all for hating Alice though, but not sure him not reposting everything with comments and not leaving comments/likes on everything she posts means much. I think in his free time he'd talk to family, his boyfriend and friends and not worry about promoting the 5th new rerelease of old HS volumes or whatever she's shilling today.

by Anonymousreply 257April 5, 2023 10:39 PM

Isn’t Joe’s friend still also visiting? It’s sweet that she’s respecting his privacy and not posting photos of him but also annoying as fuck because I want to see him and the photos and videos she’s posted have generally been really good

by Anonymousreply 258April 5, 2023 10:40 PM

R258 She was still there as of yesterday. She's gone to a few places since the concert, but hasn't posted Joe.

by Anonymousreply 259April 5, 2023 10:46 PM

R252 Did Bash join a megachurch?

by Anonymousreply 260April 5, 2023 10:47 PM

R258 hopefully she’ll post some after she’s left. He’s probably taking her to all the places he likes. He’s obviously not stalking famous but it would be shit if people knew to look out for him at certain places

by Anonymousreply 261April 5, 2023 10:52 PM

R260 LOL wouldn’t that be something

It’s an 80s night type of show. Pretty sure his mother is involved with organising it in some way based on so many people tagging her. Bash looks great and seems very happy, I’m glad he’s having a good time before rehearsals really begin.

by Anonymousreply 262April 5, 2023 10:54 PM

R253 I think it's a little cynical to think the way Joe posts about Kit is driven by scrutiny, but yeah, he must be exhausted as shit.

R256 Rhythm is the most you can hope for with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 5, 2023 10:54 PM

R263 I didn’t post 253 but I half agree with both of you. I think he is genuinely really close to Kit and they root for one another a lot but he’s also mindful of fans being fucking insane and probably thinking he would be just a “sore loser” for reposting something without comment. That said I do think their excitement for one another is always very genuine and nice

by Anonymousreply 264April 5, 2023 10:56 PM

R260 Yes, sadly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 5, 2023 10:56 PM

Another one from tonight:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 5, 2023 10:58 PM

R265 Everyone worried about Bash becoming a househusband when the real threat was the American South's brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 267April 5, 2023 11:00 PM

He’s having a good time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 5, 2023 11:02 PM

Patrick posted video of the gate scene to his Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 5, 2023 11:03 PM

R253 No offense but I don't think drawing a heart takes that much effort. Joe will randomly post a picture of Kit which to me takes more time than reposting one that he's been tagged on.

by Anonymousreply 270April 5, 2023 11:04 PM

R263 tbh I’m more than a little cynical just generally. As this is DL, i feel I’m in good company. No shade to Joe at all (here is my ‘he’s the one I want to fuck’ caveat), my view is it’s just smart to give a little more love to Kit. But I also think that these days Kit’s clearly his favourite so it could just be that. Bash, ofc, gets the odd repost mostly without emoji, but also gets to fuck his tight little arse, so it’s all fair in the end

by Anonymousreply 271April 5, 2023 11:05 PM

R270 The random Dunhill repost is still pretty funny to me. No tag, doesn’t follow the account.

by Anonymousreply 272April 5, 2023 11:07 PM

I think you guys are overthinking Joe's social media a bit espeically when you start to suggest Kit's his favorite out of everyone. I'm sure he likes everyone.

by Anonymousreply 273April 5, 2023 11:08 PM

Ffs, I’ve done it again. I fucking retract R253 and R271. It was obviously just conjecture and chatting shit. Back to Bash’s arms

by Anonymousreply 274April 5, 2023 11:11 PM

He even likes Alice, I forgot to add as much as we like to talk shit R273

by Anonymousreply 275April 5, 2023 11:14 PM

R268 Bash is not my type but that video is hot. I just know he's a freak in bed. Good for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 276April 5, 2023 11:15 PM

R273 I'm not the person who suggested that Kit is Joe's favourite, but I'm not getting the correlation you're making in your reply. Suggesting that Kit's his favourite doesn't mean anyone is suggesting that he doesn't like the others?

by Anonymousreply 277April 5, 2023 11:17 PM

R271 Joe posting thirst emojis and comments for everyone and then silence on Bash’s posts when you know bash is fucking him that night will always be my favourite thing

by Anonymousreply 278April 5, 2023 11:18 PM

R271 I think some people are oversensitive to the idea that Joe clearly has a soft spot for Kit and vice versa. I don't think it's overthinking to acknowledge they care a lot about each other. And Joe is a lot more chill with showing he loves Bash too, he'll add his famous white heart on his project announcements and such.

by Anonymousreply 279April 5, 2023 11:22 PM

R277 I am the person and I just meant that Kit seems to be Joe’s closest mate from the show these days. Meanwhile Will is Kit’s bff. And my point was in agreement with the rest really, that Joe’s sm means fuck all - I just gave an observation about why he might hype Kit a bit more. But honestly, I wish I hadn’t said anything

by Anonymousreply 280April 5, 2023 11:23 PM

R280 don’t read too much into it. I didn’t reply to you and I tend to think that Joe and Kit probably have a very unique tight bond as well, but I read the comment more as thinking Joe is equally close to a lot of the cast.

But agree with r279 that I think sometimes People read a lot into Kit not thirst commenting to Joe the way he has to Bash/Will/Tobie, and Joe doing it to Kit, and can be a bit defensive. I think the simplest explanation is Kit only started going feral in his comments in Fall with a real escalation more recently and Joe hasn’t posted anything or been to any events that would enable it. If he shows up to Dior with another nipple showing shirt (I can only hope) I would guess Kit will post something thirsty on that too

by Anonymousreply 281April 5, 2023 11:27 PM

R276 He is my type and that is as hot as hell we know he is horny as fuck in bed and at times like this he overtakes Joe as my number one

R266 just leaves me with an overwhelming urge to lick the small of his neck

by Anonymousreply 282April 5, 2023 11:41 PM

R277 In general people are just overthink his social media use. Not to call them out, but something like R247 is what I'm talking about. I didn't know people were actually serious when they talked about who Joe likes/dislikes from what he reposts since he puts pretty much no effort into his public social media. Even Kit mentioned social media is not a window into his soul, so it's fine for joking around and bored talking but shouldn't be taken that seriously.

by Anonymousreply 283April 5, 2023 11:45 PM

R282 Joe will always be my 1 but the nice thing about having Joe and bash in either order as your 1 and 2 is remembering that they have absolutely insane amounts of extremely good sex

by Anonymousreply 284April 5, 2023 11:46 PM

R282 I’m a big fan of Joe’s neck (which I would like to suck on nonstop) but you’re right, Bash’s is looking extremely attractive here.

R284 absolutely. It must be incredibly fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 285April 5, 2023 11:49 PM

R283 What part of me replying to someone predicting what Joe was going to post with what Joe actually posted read as some sort of dissection of who he likes and doesn't like?

by Anonymousreply 286April 5, 2023 11:55 PM

R286 The whole thing, but this conversation is dumb

by Anonymousreply 287April 5, 2023 11:56 PM

Conversations on here would be less dumb if some of you stopped projecting and worked on your reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 288April 5, 2023 11:57 PM

R288 The projecting is a pretty significant issue, not going to lie. Half of the arguments on here are because people read into completely innocuous comments.

by Anonymousreply 289April 5, 2023 11:58 PM

Anyway, I took a screenshot of this and forgot to post. I wonder if whatever he (maybe) did with JW Anderson and APC is a summer campaign or if we’re going to be waiting into the fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 6, 2023 12:00 AM

Girls please I am trying to focus on Bash’s neck and gloriously filthy mind can we stay on track and draw a line under this stupid fucking non conversation

by Anonymousreply 291April 6, 2023 12:03 AM

I mainly read these threads because the DL detectives are great and finding info that isn’t readily available in other places, and some of the discussions are funny. But lately it seems like half the comments in these threads have been people clarifying and defending themselves against some perceived insult or misunderstanding. Can we all just chill out and accept that in a discussion not everyone is going to agree on everything. 99% of the comments in these threads are very polite, there is no reason for anyone to get defensive. And not needing to explain/clarify/apologize about nothing will drastically slow down how quickly we burn through these treads.

Thirst and actual gossip are both great. Can we skip the infighting?

by Anonymousreply 292April 6, 2023 12:06 AM

R292 agreed. For instance I’ll say that despite bashs tragic dancing he looks extremely hot and I’m sure the hardest part of being in America for Joe is not having ready access to that cock for A few months. Vice versa for Bash and Joe’s ass. If Joe can walk straight the week he heads back to England I’ll be disappointed in both.

by Anonymousreply 293April 6, 2023 12:16 AM

This Winter is getting an American hardcover re-release in September (sorry if I'm spoiling it, Alice), so that would probably be the best shot at having Joe narrate something. The book is relatively short and he'd only have to do a small chunk of it if push came to shove. I think it's generally unlikely, but thought I'd put that out there.

by Anonymousreply 294April 6, 2023 12:18 AM

R291 as one of the morons who set this off, I can only fucking hope. I also think Bash is a great time

R292 as much as I’m annoyed I set this off, it’s DL and infighting is basically why it exists. The fact that the worst thing that happens on this thread is that people get called frau is a fucking miracle. Some of the infighting is fun (dick size, the old KitJoe shippers) and some of it tedious. This is the latter

by Anonymousreply 295April 6, 2023 12:19 AM

R292 People do need to get over the infernal compulsion to explain oneself. I am generally a polite chap and not adverse to challenging stupidity if I am in a cantankerous mood but generally speaking if someone takes offence at what I say they can stew on it and move on because life is too short and that is not what DL is for

Now back to enjoying Bash’s finer features now we actually have some new content

by Anonymousreply 296April 6, 2023 12:23 AM

As a Bash fan I'm sad he'll never beat those lack of ass accusations. See today's videos.

by Anonymousreply 297April 6, 2023 12:24 AM

R297 maybe that’s his next gym goal. Or maybe he is philosophical about it all and figures being that hot, that rich, and that hung must come with a weakness

by Anonymousreply 298April 6, 2023 12:27 AM

R298 He is not a greedy soul I am sure he is grateful for his abundant assets without regretting the lack. I am also pretty sure he traded with the almighty in advance sacrificing his own ass so Joe could have a plump juicy booty and pays homage to the miracle at every opportunity

by Anonymousreply 299April 6, 2023 12:44 AM

R290

It will probably be a fall campaign if that. Then again the last collab APC did was with Lacoste and that was a summer release and it flopped tbh. At least with Kit this one might get some social media traction at least

by Anonymousreply 300April 6, 2023 12:45 AM

Lo and behold Apollon Kitticus!

/cringe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 6, 2023 1:07 AM

R301 hilarious

by Anonymousreply 302April 6, 2023 1:18 AM

R301 What the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 303April 6, 2023 1:27 AM

R301 why is his dick coming out of his leg lol!

by Anonymousreply 304April 6, 2023 1:39 AM

R304 I didn’t even notice that slightly odd perspective

I must also add from what we have seen that is some wishful thinking going on

by Anonymousreply 305April 6, 2023 1:55 AM

R301 Was going to compliment the art until I noticed where they put the dick. I almost pulled my pants down to double-check that my dick isn't coming out of my leg. Not going to comment on the size, since we're not going to know how big it is unless an ex is consumed with bitterness and leaks his (hard) dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 306April 6, 2023 2:07 AM

T306 fuck I wish!

by Anonymousreply 307April 6, 2023 2:13 AM

I pray that Kit, Joe, Will and Bash are at some point all consumed with the burning desire to participate in some artsy projext showing the beauty of the naked erect male form. For the sake of generosity I will extend This invite also to Bradley and Tobie

by Anonymousreply 308April 6, 2023 2:14 AM

R301 Of course to respect authentic casting, his Greek heritage and genuinely enormous stature someone needs to repeat that with Bash in pride of place ideally from a live pose. As long as they sort out the position of his sanctified dick

by Anonymousreply 309April 6, 2023 2:21 AM

[quote]For the sake of generosity I will extend This invite also to Bradley and Tobie

Goddamnit, it's going to be Bradley, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 310April 6, 2023 2:23 AM

R310 for the sake of comedy Bradley being the biggest and idk. kit being the smallest would be a great bit

by Anonymousreply 311April 6, 2023 2:24 AM

If we're sharing random art, I offer this. It's probably my favourite Joe as Wiccan art and the Hulkling is well done, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 6, 2023 2:25 AM

R312 if Joe ended up in a ripped up superhero costume with his nips, waist and arse exposed in one of the movies I would not be responsible for how I acted in the cinema

by Anonymousreply 313April 6, 2023 3:00 AM

This is sweet - young Kit doing some Japanese calligraphy. Quite an interesting hobby to have as a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 6, 2023 11:22 AM

So with all of the new Bash content can anyone with better eyesight than me tell if he is wearing the Cartier ring to match Joe’s?

by Anonymousreply 315April 6, 2023 2:17 PM

R315 I sadly don’t have the eyesight for that. He’s wearing the necklaces they both had at Disney and I’m pretty sure their matching bracelet? They’re both down bad

by Anonymousreply 316April 6, 2023 2:27 PM

Joe just reposted about a YA queer novel. I really appreciate how vocal he is about queer rights. None of them owe it to us and it doesn’t bother me in the least that people like Kit don’t engage in political matters publicly. I just think Joe is probably a really awesome person.

by Anonymousreply 317April 6, 2023 2:46 PM

R317 yeah I like Joe’s very very political side too. I agree the others don’t bother me for being less so because none of them asked to be seen as role models or advocates either, but I’m pretty political so I do like Joe for it

Also the quote he posted was very well done and a petty part of me loves that he posted about that book ban instead of Alice’s

by Anonymousreply 318April 6, 2023 2:48 PM

R318 I was absolutely going to use that to fuel more fictional feud rumours then I realised Alice liked the post too, so that’s a hard sell. It’s a great quote from that author

by Anonymousreply 319April 6, 2023 2:53 PM

If you play this interview from 20:40 onwards, Kit talks about the fact that even when the show is complete/been edited etc, it still needs to be dubbed, subtitled in other languages etc before release, and that it all takes ages. I'd forgotten about that part of it... we know the editing of the show will be done any time now, but I wonder how long dubbing etc will take? Still really hoping for that May/June release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 6, 2023 3:25 PM

Also, it's interesting/weird how he talked about season 1 being a 'four month shoot' which obviously isn't the case. I think, including rehearsals, it was less than three months, right?

by Anonymousreply 321April 6, 2023 3:28 PM

Tobie posting about asexual day - smart. He knows where the money/storylines are

by Anonymousreply 322April 6, 2023 4:33 PM

I still think it’s likely to be autumn, but, I am very happy to be proven wrong

by Anonymousreply 323April 6, 2023 4:40 PM

R322 Bradley, too, I would assume in an attempt to suck up to Alice.

R320 Netflix has enough resources to get the dubbing and closed captioning done quickly if they wanted to, especially since it's only 4 hours of material.

by Anonymousreply 324April 6, 2023 6:35 PM

R323 It'll be rough for Joe if it comes out in May and might limit the promotion he can do with Kit, which I know everyone wants to see. Unless they did everything before, which seems unlikely given how busy they were.

And Joe liked Lizzo's post about being in the Mandalorian. He does love him a pop girl.

by Anonymousreply 325April 6, 2023 6:40 PM

I don’t think it’s going to be autumn because I can’t imagine them halting production on the show for the cast to go and do promo, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 326April 6, 2023 7:34 PM

R326 That's true, but we don't actually know when they'll be filming season 3. Alice is seemingly way away from starting the scripts, and she seemed to take many many months to write the season 2 scripts (despite repeatedly claiming it was in a 'really short timeframe').

by Anonymousreply 327April 6, 2023 7:35 PM

Could release in the fall and then film early 2024. I think S3 scripts will take awhile and we'll know when she's writing them since Alice will be crying constantly about it. They could get a S4 perhaps, but she probably needs to write to end it in S3 as planned.

by Anonymousreply 328April 6, 2023 7:46 PM

Realistically it would be better for the show’s overall momentum and a broader category of awards to have it release in May again, but Joe and Kit would be fine even if it came out later. If it was eligible for the 2024 Family Emmys instead nomination window closing would probably align with the beginning of agatha promo which would be good for Joe. That said if it’s actually not out till fall, Netflix making its bio about missing Heartstopper is dumb

by Anonymousreply 329April 6, 2023 8:07 PM

R327 sounds like Alice is the problem. Someone needs to can her ass lol

by Anonymousreply 330April 6, 2023 8:08 PM

R330 Lol yeah, it's quite annoying - someone else could be working on the scripts now while she's creating one page a day of the comic (surely one page doesn't take a full day).

by Anonymousreply 331April 6, 2023 8:11 PM

As much as I hate her, Alice isn't going to be a hindrance to a fall start date. 1) Netflix isn't going to coddle her and tell her to take her time with the scripts, they're going to tell her when they're due and she'll have to have them done by then and 2) she didn't start the ones for the second season until June/July, so there's still time.

by Anonymousreply 332April 6, 2023 8:14 PM

HS scripts aren't that complicated or hard to write, she already has the story written. Just needs to put it all together and add 5 minutes of storyline for the show only characters and get Netflix and TPTB to sign off on everything. She did them quickly, so her whining is just her being ridiculous as usual.

by Anonymousreply 333April 6, 2023 8:18 PM

Also maybe Netflix either massaged her ego or gave her a talking to and said they need to bring additional writers in to assist

by Anonymousreply 334April 6, 2023 8:27 PM

Not new, but I think this is my favourite online interview that Joe and Kit have done. Their sweet friendship is very palpable here, and they’re both so well spoken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 6, 2023 10:49 PM

R335 Part of why I’m hoping the show releases in May is because the awards cycle is why they did these longer, in-depth panel interviews.

by Anonymousreply 336April 6, 2023 10:57 PM

I know it’s a long shot but can the secret lip reader of this thread decipher what Kit is saying to Joe in the second video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 7, 2023 2:44 AM

R337 not lip reader. Just here to say Joe’s face in the first video in particular is fucking gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 338April 7, 2023 3:12 AM

Joe looked so fucking good in that top.

by Anonymousreply 339April 7, 2023 3:20 AM

R337 it looks like he isn't necessarily talking just to Joe, but going "that was - that was wild"

Also echo everyone else - Joe is fucking beautiful in these gifs and I am praying Holly sticks him in sleeveless things all summer

by Anonymousreply 340April 7, 2023 3:22 AM

R340 agree. I love Joe’s arms and shoulders (which are surprisingly square for such a twinky body). And he has the most lickable skin

by Anonymousreply 341April 7, 2023 3:29 AM

I fully get why Bash seems so head over heels because I literally cannot think of a single thing I find unattractive about Joe, looks or personality wise.

by Anonymousreply 342April 7, 2023 3:40 AM

I know everyone always goes back to Bash when talking about Joe's attractiveness, but I always go back to the guy that tried to get to Joe through Rhys. You wouldn't have been able to waterboard that out of me if I had been in Rhys's position.

by Anonymousreply 343April 7, 2023 4:03 AM

R343 to be fair I mostly go back to Bash because he's down horrifically bad and also extremely hot/Joe is clearly very into him, so it's hot and sweet. But whoever asked Rhys about Joe did the Lord's work even if he caused Rhys some psychological trauma.

by Anonymousreply 344April 7, 2023 4:06 AM

I’ve always wondered what it must be like to be in a room full of queer men and Joe. Like, at the Attitude awards was he hit on the whole time? He and Kit seemed to leave early so maybe everyone was too sober. Even knowing Joe has a devoted boyfriend I would have been all over him if I met him - I couldn’t help myself

by Anonymousreply 345April 7, 2023 4:30 AM

R345 depending on type I’m sure he and Kit get flirted with a lot. Based solely on how many queer celebrities from those events follow Joe and bash I’m guessing they’re both very likable in person and endearing as a couple. But agreed I would be salivating over Joe irl

by Anonymousreply 346April 7, 2023 4:35 AM

R346 I just assume Kit gets hit on heaps - he’s obviously extremely attractive and definitely has a look that a lot of my friends are into (also presumably single). It’s interesting because while I’m really open about being really into twinks not all guys I know are as vocal until a hot twink is in front of them, then they’re all over them. I’m kind of interested if Joe gets as openly hit on

by Anonymousreply 347April 7, 2023 4:45 AM

R347 I left 346 as well but honestly I would guess at queer events specifically Joe gets hit on nonstop. He’s a hot little twink, cheeky and charming, and has the added bonus of (by all accounts) being shockingly attractive in person compared to onscreen. So if like me you already think he’s attractive or even cute, in person he’s probably irresistible

by Anonymousreply 348April 7, 2023 4:56 AM

Joe is adorable, the gays calling him ugly are just horrible people who can’t wrap their heads around people having different tastes.

by Anonymousreply 349April 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Bash is a social butterfly and seems very magnetic in person, and obviously very handsome so it would’ve been fun to be a fly on the wall when they got together.

by Anonymousreply 350April 7, 2023 5:03 AM

For sure Kit and Joe both get hit on a ton, especially since we’ve had people here that have been at events where Joe and Bash have both gone and they’ve said they don’t act coupley. The average gay isn’t going to know that Joe has a boyfriend, assuming that would even stop them in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 351April 7, 2023 5:06 AM

R348 you just know that in a hypothetical world where he was single he would absolutely break the apps.

R349 the ones I used to see on Twitter were quite often ugly twinks themselves. I understand why they’re not interested in their own type - it’s pathetic they feel like they need to go to Twitter to vent about it. They can have a wank to Kit without bitching about Joe getting to kiss him

R351 not ashamed to say it wouldn’t stop me at all

by Anonymousreply 352April 7, 2023 5:09 AM

R351 the fact that they’re not all over one another at events is respectable and mature but truly wild to me. They’re mature as fuck given they’re young, probably a few drinks deep at many events, and both hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 353April 7, 2023 5:11 AM

Bash definitely gets hit on a lot, it’s the big dick energy. I just think of the scenarios of Joe pulling him away from fans/social situations and how he would act if a guy approached his man.

by Anonymousreply 354April 7, 2023 5:12 AM

I wonder how quickly they both mention they have boyfriends, are they ones that make it clear within 30 seconds of speaking to them or do they let it go a bit longer

by Anonymousreply 355April 7, 2023 5:15 AM

R353 I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off Joe when he’s dressed for an event, if I was Bash. Particularly in an outfit like that Attitude awards suit. I would have had my hands inside that jacket the whole night - lucky Bash wasn’t there

by Anonymousreply 356April 7, 2023 5:16 AM

R355 I kind of think Joe would mention it pretty early. Particularly if he does get hit on a lot. He’s got such a cheeky shit energy, that’s so hot, you’d think he’d probably feel he had to make it clear that he’s not actually available. Same goes for Bash, who I agree with earlier comments, probably gets hit on heaps as well.

as an aside, I wouldn’t know what to do with Will if I met him - he’s fucking hot but getting a read on him is impossible. I think someone on here once described it as not being surprised if sexually he was totally vanilla or completely the opposite and into knife play

by Anonymousreply 357April 7, 2023 5:41 AM

R357 that was me re Will and I still feel that way. He seems genuinely funny and cool but is a bit of a dark horse.

With Joe and Bash I would guess sometimes it’s context clues and sometimes they outright say it. Even though it seems they’re not always all over one another at events, even something like Bash grabbing Joe a drink at the NTAs or putting his hand on his waist is probably an “ah ok” moment for a lot of people

by Anonymousreply 358April 7, 2023 5:46 AM

R358 you’re so right, actually. Im sure there is lots of going to the bar for each other and incidental touching that you don’t get if you’re just besties.

by Anonymousreply 359April 7, 2023 5:56 AM

I don’t know where this is from - maybe it’s a still from the show - but it’s sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 7, 2023 7:07 AM

R351 Pretty sure that was just one event, the Emmy's and the person didn't actually see them in the actual private lounge. Though I'm sure they can behave themselves in public. They probably get a little more handsy depending on the location as we know (something like Pride would be a better location to make out than the Children's Emmys, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 361April 7, 2023 10:52 AM

R361 yeah, they must feel fairly secure in some settings. People in the UK entertainment industry must know they’re together (if they care). Again, I seriously don’t know how Bash does it. I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off Joe’s hot little plump arse. They are so mature

by Anonymousreply 362April 7, 2023 11:05 AM

And the fact that we haven’t seen a pic of Joe grabbing Bash’s dick from outside his trousers is a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 363April 7, 2023 11:14 AM

Joe has a lot of self control. You aren't gonna catch him slipping sadly.

by Anonymousreply 364April 7, 2023 11:20 AM

If someone doesn’t catch them dry humping after bash’s play I’ll be disappointed as always

by Anonymousreply 365April 7, 2023 11:22 AM

I'm hoping Bash's play is when we'll finally see a bit of a cast reunion! Throw us some crumbs.

by Anonymousreply 366April 7, 2023 11:23 AM

R365 we live in perpetual disappointment with those discrete bastards. So disappointing that we got a gorgeous queer young cast of actors in one show and they’re all really pulled together and don’t get messy with each other in public at all

by Anonymousreply 367April 7, 2023 11:28 AM

[quote]You aren't gonna catch him slipping sadly.

I'd much rather catch him slipping happily.

by Anonymousreply 368April 7, 2023 11:28 AM

R367 All comes back to that frau from the DM. Curse her existence.

Though they seem remarkably mature compared to most celebs their age

by Anonymousreply 369April 7, 2023 11:45 AM

R369 Also whichever fucking idiot sent that post into DeuxMoi. I mean I loved it obviously because I'm trashy, but I've always thought it must be a straight (or performatively queer) millennial volunteer at Pride. One of us would have reported it here, not some shit Instagram gossip account (and a Gen Z frau would have recorded them and made a TikTok)

by Anonymousreply 370April 7, 2023 11:54 AM

R370 I never thought about that, but you are probably correct about who sent that in. Wonder if they even saw that. I'm assuming they did since they see a lot more than fans think they do.

by Anonymousreply 371April 7, 2023 12:19 PM

R371 Deuxmoi is basically for millennial frau so I would normally say no, but Kit's fans got wind of it and he was still on Twitter then. I just don't think an actual homosexual would write a post about a VIP tent at Pride to such an aggressively straight woman insta account

by Anonymousreply 372April 7, 2023 12:33 PM

At least deuxmoi gave us a pic of Bash and Maisie Peters last summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 7, 2023 12:51 PM

R371 jenny used to follow Deux Moi so probably

by Anonymousreply 374April 7, 2023 12:53 PM

Poor Bash. Brings his costars, his family and friends and their family to see his boyfriend's play and get accused of being heterosexual

by Anonymousreply 375April 7, 2023 12:53 PM

R375 he and Joe should really dry hump in public so he can beat those straight allegations

by Anonymousreply 376April 7, 2023 12:59 PM

Bash constantly being assumed straight is absolutely hilarious to me

by Anonymousreply 377April 7, 2023 2:36 PM

This is why Kit can't so much as sneeze without the media covering it. Has to be daunting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 7, 2023 5:05 PM

I can't find the op but it looks like Kit got a haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 7, 2023 5:11 PM

R378 attitude needs to fucking chill. Them spinning it as “we want to write about his deep reason” rather than “we think Kit looks hot but feel weird thirst posting about a 19 year old” is comical

R379 I like his hair a little longer but I thank god daily he stopped middle parting his hair

by Anonymousreply 380April 7, 2023 5:19 PM

R379 I hate when fans circulate pictures and none of them link the original post. I’m nosy, I want to know if the guy who met him said anything. That being said, he looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 381April 7, 2023 5:25 PM

Bash sighting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 7, 2023 5:31 PM

Kit from behind, guessing he’s with one of his LA friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 7, 2023 5:33 PM

R383 You're right, that picture is actually from one of his friend's Stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 7, 2023 5:35 PM

yeah i am nosey and hate having to go on a scavenger hunt for op

by Anonymousreply 385April 7, 2023 5:36 PM

OP locked their account, but source is alexherron1 on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 7, 2023 5:54 PM

R384

Tote bag is fruity behavior. kiss a guy in public to continue beating the straight allegations 🤭

by Anonymousreply 387April 7, 2023 6:04 PM

R387 Kit has really embraced his fruitiness lately. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 388April 7, 2023 6:26 PM

Still yet to come across a Kit encounter where someone said he was anything less than very lovely.

by Anonymousreply 389April 7, 2023 6:31 PM

R389 shockingly to me that’s true of the whole cast. Not because any of them come off like dicks but just mathematically across many interactions and ~10 cast members you’d think there would be one unpleasant one. Aside from that one maniac who was angry Joe wouldn’t stop after the play because he said he had a zoom audition (which ironically was likely for marvel), everyone has said all of them are so nice. Even the ones we rag on a bit on here like Yaz are given glowing feedback

by Anonymousreply 390April 7, 2023 6:33 PM

R390

I know we will probably never see it but i would kill to see Joes marvel audition

by Anonymousreply 391April 7, 2023 6:51 PM

Cuban author still going on twt acting like she knows the production for the movie 👀🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 7, 2023 6:58 PM

R392 How is it still being cut when it was filmed last August/September?

by Anonymousreply 393April 7, 2023 7:00 PM

Joe on Lucy’s Story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 7, 2023 7:17 PM

R392 Editor desperately trying to edit something resembling a decent movie perhaps. But seriously, for a low budget movie it should have been finished ages ago. Not like it needs visual effects or anything special.

R394 Wonder if she's there with family or other friends. Seems kind of boring to hang around Atlanta all week while he's working. And a Bash, Kit and Joe sighting all in one day. A miracle.

by Anonymousreply 395April 7, 2023 7:22 PM

R393 I take anything she says with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 396April 7, 2023 7:28 PM

R394 I blame Bash for introducing him to caps

by Anonymousreply 397April 7, 2023 8:34 PM

Re Kit’s tote bag - I think this user somehow ID’d it and it is Wasia merch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 7, 2023 8:38 PM

R398 Hmm I dunno, the patterns don't quite match to me. Impressive if they're right, though.

by Anonymousreply 399April 7, 2023 8:42 PM

R395 I don’t like Atlanta much but shady as it sounds, Atlanta definitely has more to do than IOM does. The Coca Cola museum, aquarium, a bunch of tour buses, things like that. Wouldn’t be surprised if they headed up to NY this weekend and she left from there, though maybe late for that. Still, sweet they’re so close

by Anonymousreply 400April 7, 2023 8:46 PM

R394 he can try and hide behind baggy as hell clothes, we can still see the shape of that pert little arse.

R388 I remember a tweet from last summer that was something along the lines of ‘ofc Joe Locke is a tote bag gay’. Have to say, I wouldn’t have predicted Kit as one but love that he is.

by Anonymousreply 401April 7, 2023 9:00 PM

There are no penguins in Atlanta Zoo for Joe to feed. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 402April 7, 2023 9:08 PM

R379 Kit looks good. He's looking more and more like a jock and I love that. He has those big chubby cheeks as always. Death to the buzzcut. He has such gorgeous hair, he should let it grow. R394 A bit disappointed in this sighting. I hoped Lucy would drag Joe to a gay bar/club while she's there. I heard the nightlife in Atlanta is really fun.

by Anonymousreply 403April 7, 2023 9:10 PM

Joe is too young to get into anywhere decent R403

by Anonymousreply 404April 7, 2023 9:24 PM

R403 18 and up clubs/bars sound depressing. They aren't legal in the US and Georgia has some weird law that nobody under 21 can enter certain bars.

by Anonymousreply 405April 7, 2023 9:25 PM

R403 he’s got 2 more years until he can have fun in the states

by Anonymousreply 406April 7, 2023 9:25 PM

Imagine if we all were just projecting based on 2 misleading pics and Joe’s ass was flat as a pancake. Thankfully we’ve seen video evidence otherwise

by Anonymousreply 407April 7, 2023 9:26 PM

R407 that video of Joe with the axe doesn’t lie. More recently Charlie Spring’s shorts in Paris are about 1000x tighter than anything Joe wears irl and his arse looked amazing in them. I don’t save photos of the cast but if anyone has a relevant Joe’s arse photo from Paris that’d be appreciated

by Anonymousreply 408April 7, 2023 9:30 PM

R408 I’ve got you. I want to squeeze his ass and thighs. Bash, well done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409April 7, 2023 9:39 PM

R406 I completely forgot about him not being 21 yet. They really are young. Poor Bash.

by Anonymousreply 410April 7, 2023 9:39 PM

You can tell it's perky even in baggy pants. We never have to doubt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411April 7, 2023 9:40 PM

R411 his tiny waist and skinny arms with that ass… he’s close to miraculous

by Anonymousreply 412April 7, 2023 9:43 PM

Yaz is narrating a childRen’s book it seems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 7, 2023 9:44 PM

R409 thanks kindly. I know Charlie is meant to be a covered up character but the HS costume department do right by Joe by fitting him properly. Even Charlie’s jumpers are all well fitted and don’t overwhelm him

by Anonymousreply 414April 7, 2023 9:45 PM

R411 a picture relevant to the last 15 posts about Joe. Cap/tote bag/arse. Well done

by Anonymousreply 415April 7, 2023 9:47 PM

Those pap photos were so funny and weird. I remember at the time DL was convinced Joe and Bash’s PR set it up, but it looks now like just a weird coincidence she spotted them as they’ve stayed very private

by Anonymousreply 416April 7, 2023 9:51 PM

R416 yeah, the idea of those two setting up paps is absolutely laughable. Clearly Joe was just in an area they wait around in. Paps are so fucking weird

by Anonymousreply 417April 7, 2023 10:02 PM

Talking of “going public” do you think they ever will officially? If they do, how do you think they’ll do it? DL seems good at predicting these things

by Anonymousreply 418April 7, 2023 10:05 PM

Joe seems allergic to having his personal life out there, so I don't think so. Unless they get married or something far in the future.

by Anonymousreply 419April 7, 2023 10:07 PM

Kit randomly updating his IG with weird pictures

by Anonymousreply 420April 7, 2023 10:11 PM

Other than the kid one they’ve all been circulating already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 7, 2023 10:12 PM

Kit stans gonna have to add pies to his eyes to get rid of Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422April 7, 2023 10:12 PM

R418 I think the closest they’ll get is continuing to show up to things together. Them being costars in HS is pretty decent coverage but it was fairly obvious he was Joe’s plus one to the Emmys. If Billy Walsh has a premiere, that or Agatha are I expect people will really put two and two together

R420 the last one of Bash is new. Glad he’s confirming to the moron who think he’s a trans hero who thinks Bash is an evil villain that they are in fact mates

by Anonymousreply 423April 7, 2023 10:13 PM

R420 Those odd photo dump posts are popular with Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 424April 7, 2023 10:14 PM

R418 If they stay together very long term (they’re already two years in), I think one of them will casually say something about their boyfriend or something and pretend that them being together has long been public knowledge and then go back to never talking about it. It doesn’t seem like they care if fan’s know they’re together, Joe just doesn’t want his private life to be a news topic.

I could also see them getting a fog together or something and both sharing the same new addition to their family. Something subtle and obvious at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 425April 7, 2023 10:16 PM

I don't think that's the Wasia bag from the slightly better quality pic. Pattern doesn't look the same.

by Anonymousreply 426April 7, 2023 10:17 PM

I know we generally avoid the baby pictures, but that picture Kit posted is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Thanks for posting while I’m hospitalized, Kit, I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 427April 7, 2023 10:17 PM

R425 I could see them mentioning a boyfriend not by name and people would say it's anyone but each other. So yeah, probably

by Anonymousreply 428April 7, 2023 10:19 PM

While I agree with everyone else that it’ll be in an extremely low key way (a premiere together, a casual “my boyfriend” in an interview, etc) I am manifesting it being with a casual end of summer photodump including several shirtless photos of both in tight short swim trunks

by Anonymousreply 429April 7, 2023 10:23 PM

R427 and I thank you for that. It is so fucking weird when people post pictures of them as kids on here. DL is not the place for that. Meanwhile, Kit posting one on Insta is cute as hell.

Random 11pm something post from Kit that includes two photos essentially of Bash. He really is chaotic at times

by Anonymousreply 430April 7, 2023 10:24 PM

The baby photos Kit and Joe have posted (Joe’s is in the Disney post) are both genuinely endearing. Cute kids, hot adults

by Anonymousreply 431April 7, 2023 10:25 PM

R429 what I would give to see them both in tiny gay swim shorts. I really think Joe must be spectacular naked, and obviously Bash‘s dick in anything tight fitting would be unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 432April 7, 2023 10:36 PM

R422 you’re a prophet

R432 I can’t start thinking about Joe naked right now. I’m in a public place. I choose to believe Bash had him bent over every which way within days of meeting, truly showing fine taste and big dick energy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 7, 2023 10:38 PM

R433 They are nothing if not predictable

by Anonymousreply 434April 7, 2023 10:42 PM

R433 The lips are right there, jawline is secondary.

by Anonymousreply 435April 7, 2023 10:42 PM

R434 they should get a group rate on lobotomies

by Anonymousreply 436April 7, 2023 10:43 PM

They really should. I do enjoy when Joe, for no reason or reasons they won't admit, get randomly pied/tomatoed along with Bash. Always funny.

by Anonymousreply 437April 7, 2023 10:45 PM

R437 the refusal to admit they’re dating, coupled with them clearly hating Joe for not dumping bash is always entertaining. That coupled with their genuine insistence that if you don’t post about anti trans legislation you are a transphobe while ignoring both joes incessant posting about it and Kit’s lack thereof (judging neither for it, for an IG story to be the only gauge of allyship is dumb).

Anyway, I hope we see Bash and Joe making out this summer and certainly NOT hanging out with Alice.

by Anonymousreply 438April 7, 2023 10:48 PM

Not to jinx it but they are all on a pro-Joe kick at the moment, which is just an inexplicable. I realise it’s because there was that whole recast shit but I was surprised by the level of pushback. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 439April 7, 2023 10:51 PM

R439 he’s legit inadvertently done everything they want recently. Hype up Kit, repost Alice’s shit, do advocacy, not be seen with Bash. Since being Kit’s accessory is in their minds his full time job they’re pleased w him right now. The second he’s spotted at Bash’s play he’ll be cancelled again

by Anonymousreply 440April 7, 2023 10:52 PM

R439 They probably didn't see the tiktok video of him with Bash from a couple weeks ago. They always start to like him more when Bash isn't around.

by Anonymousreply 441April 7, 2023 10:53 PM

R433 Jawline is a bit of an odd one to mention it isn’t one of Kit’s strong points

I seriously wonder whether Bash, Kit, Will and Tobie are right now together having one of their wine drenched dinner parties and Kit posted those photos with intent to dare them to pie his eyes and they are now drunkenly laughing at the twitter idiots

by Anonymousreply 442April 7, 2023 10:54 PM

R442 really? No one in the cast can really beat Joe for bone structure overall as he’s so angular but I think Kit’s jawline is one of his strong suits. He’s not my type but I think a lot of his appeal is a stronger jawline contrasted with softer features. bash’s jawline is decent from the side but incredible hesd on and I think Kit is the opposite, pretty good head on but very nice from the side

by Anonymousreply 443April 7, 2023 10:56 PM

R443 yeah the first kiss scene from the side really sold Kit’s jawline. Front on you’d definitely be more struck by his lips

by Anonymousreply 444April 7, 2023 11:00 PM

R443 I will look again but it certainly hadn’t struck me before. I am big on good bone structure maybe I am just too distracted by Joe’s defined features but I always found the overall effect of Kit’s face to be soft and rounded

by Anonymousreply 445April 7, 2023 11:05 PM

Here’s a random aside inspired by my own recent grooming, I wonder what level of manscaping they all do

by Anonymousreply 446April 7, 2023 11:08 PM

R446 Judging by Joe’s thirst liking of hairy men I would guess Bash has discreetly binned the lot and bar facial grooming gone fully feral

by Anonymousreply 447April 7, 2023 11:12 PM

They’re being annoying at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 7, 2023 11:13 PM

R446 I do wonder if Joe is waxxed all the way. He’s still got a fair bit of hair on his arms and legs so I think that ultra smooth chest of his probably sees a little wax. But overall I’d say he’s pretty hairless naturally. I was surprised that Kit looked so natural. That level of hair now and he will have to keep an eye on his shoulders as he gets older

by Anonymousreply 449April 7, 2023 11:17 PM

R449 I would guess for attitude at least, his chest is probably pretty smooth but he removed any strays and waxed his nipples. Also strikes me as the type to wax his ass. Bash is probably fully wild per Joe’s preferences. Guessing Kit and Will trim but that’s it

by Anonymousreply 450April 7, 2023 11:19 PM

R450 not, sadly, that we will ever know but I agree that Joe’s arse is probably waxed totally smooth. That’s definitely projecting personal preference on him tbh

by Anonymousreply 451April 7, 2023 11:22 PM

R448 SURELY this one has to mean something? It’s getting a bit ridiculous now.

by Anonymousreply 452April 7, 2023 11:30 PM

I'm assuming it must mean something. And they have until May 31st to release it to be eligible for the Emmy's.

by Anonymousreply 453April 8, 2023 12:16 AM

Have they been posting HS content on TikTok as well?

by Anonymousreply 454April 8, 2023 12:21 AM

R454 Yep, most recently 12 hours ago on the main account.

by Anonymousreply 455April 8, 2023 12:26 AM

My prediction has been that they give us a trailer and release date on April 22, and the show comes out at the very end of May. But all these leaves are making me think we might get something sooner than the 22nd. Maybe a release date and some stills next week sometime. I’m still predicting they’ll give us the trailer on the anniversary of the shows release. They actually announced the cast on April 22, 2021.

by Anonymousreply 456April 8, 2023 12:30 AM

R436 Kit's lips are all I can focus on. I don't even know why they're focusing on the reflection of Bash in his sunglasses. This man is hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 457April 8, 2023 1:38 AM

Someone made the comment on Kit’s post (I’m bored) that Kit accidentally posted on the main on not on his finsta. I’m 100% sure it’s not true but the idea did make me laugh. Kit, shitfaced after a day with his mates, accidentally posting to the wrong account and waking up tomorrow morning to realise. A Gen Z nightmare

by Anonymousreply 458April 8, 2023 1:41 AM

That post is kinda unlike him, but would be funny if true. Though they really do need to accidentally post on main once.

by Anonymousreply 459April 8, 2023 1:47 AM

Since that’s been his finsta profile pic for a while it seems intentional. Will pray to the bisexual gods for a future drunken story or accidental post though.

by Anonymousreply 460April 8, 2023 2:01 AM

I was gone all day, so bear with me here. First, new pages.

R398 I think the totes don't match too, there's spacing on the border of the design from Kit's bag that wouldn't match the Wasia design.

R418 Depends on what you mean by publicly but I can't see them, for example, walking a red carpet as a couple.

R456 I've been predicting the same as you (trailer and release date on the 22nd, end of May release), and I agree with you that something's probably coming sooner. I would guess a teaser like the Colours of You one from last season plus stills.

R457 100%. His lips are all I'm looking at. They're perfect for dick-sucking. He knows what he's doing with those pictures.

R459 It seems like Kit's becoming slightly more comfortable with social media again, between him posting a post with personality and being active on TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 8, 2023 2:12 AM

Kit has great lips. Not as plump as Joe but still lovely with a great top lip.

by Anonymousreply 462April 8, 2023 2:33 AM

R461 agree, he seems a lot more chill and fun on sm than he did. Overall he just seems a lot more relaxed now it’s okay for him to be a bit fruity. I was amused by the finsta comment only.

by Anonymousreply 463April 8, 2023 2:41 AM

A like from Joe but no comment…. Tbf bit inappropriate to comment anything lusty on a post that includes a baby picture but a nice starting point for those who like to speculate on the state of their relationship based on sm interactions (myself included on the right day)

by Anonymousreply 464April 8, 2023 2:57 AM

Just realised that’s stupid as it’s essentially a post of Bash too. Ofc Joe wouldn’t comment

by Anonymousreply 465April 8, 2023 3:07 AM

Joe barely leaves comments on anything he thinks fans will see

by Anonymousreply 466April 8, 2023 3:09 AM

Joe is also (barely) in the first pic. Whenever he or Bash are in a photo chances he comments plummet

by Anonymousreply 467April 8, 2023 3:13 AM

I wouldn’t be surprised if all of those pictures minus the one from today are old news to him, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 468April 8, 2023 3:14 AM

One day Joe will leave a thirst comment for Bash again and DL will either be shook or think they broke up

by Anonymousreply 469April 8, 2023 3:15 AM

R469 Joe going absolutely feral in bash’s comment section or vice versa would truly delight me

by Anonymousreply 470April 8, 2023 3:25 AM

I mean that would be the only way I can see them going official is just posting on the main again. I would be delighted

by Anonymousreply 471April 8, 2023 4:36 AM

I honestly can't see anything changing in terms of how private they are whilst HS is still going, not whilst the weird fanbase still judges the fuck out of them

by Anonymousreply 472April 8, 2023 7:23 AM

Was thinking earlier that Joe and Kit have never done a podcast together, that I’m aware of. The Headstrong podcast that Kit did last year was a good one - it’d be cool to see them appear on that together.

by Anonymousreply 473April 8, 2023 9:56 AM

Will’s comment on Kit’s photo dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 8, 2023 11:00 AM

R474 not really giving the masses the sort of unhinged energy they’re craving

by Anonymousreply 475April 8, 2023 11:02 AM

That post was so random

by Anonymousreply 476April 8, 2023 11:06 AM

All of this insta comments are so cringe. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 477April 8, 2023 2:01 PM

*those

by Anonymousreply 478April 8, 2023 2:02 PM

I made the gross mistake of going down the insta comments rabbit hole on the official Heartstopper instagram account, and good god...the mere mention that Joe and Bash are a couple is like sacrilege to them. These kids are fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 479April 8, 2023 2:20 PM

R479 my absolute favourite is them insisting Bash is Joe and Kit’s third wheel. Very sadly for Kit that is not the case

by Anonymousreply 480April 8, 2023 2:32 PM

R479 Where are you seeing this? I just scrolled through the comments on the latest Joe/Kit/Bash post on the HS account and couldn’t see anything about that.

by Anonymousreply 481April 8, 2023 2:34 PM

Darn, sad I missed this - I wonder if he meant to post it on his finsta? Did anyone get a screenshot? Sounds like it was deleted very quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 8, 2023 2:36 PM

R482 it’s so sad that I know this - but someone tweeted the same thing about kit yesterday morning as s joke and after he posted said “damn I’m a psychic, we have to start doing this for Joe.” Presuming it’s a joke

by Anonymousreply 483April 8, 2023 2:37 PM

I was then inspired to scroll through the HS account and came across this before and after of the leaves being added to the meet scene… they absolutely did Joe a huge dirty with whatever filter went with them. He looks so much better in the before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484April 8, 2023 2:41 PM

R484 yeah whatever filter they used really flattered Kit and did nothing for Joe at all. Hopefully the new person finds something mutually good

by Anonymousreply 485April 8, 2023 2:49 PM

Whenever Kit gets a new girlfriend or boyfriend they’ll probably double date. Maybe he’ll rekindle his romance with Maia when they start doing promo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 8, 2023 2:49 PM

R481 Same, just went through them and can’t find anything but demands for season 2 info. The post itself looks familiar, did they steal it from the Netflix account?

by Anonymousreply 487April 8, 2023 2:52 PM

R486 him getting back with Maia and his Stans having to grit their teeth and start stanning her again is the chaos Id be here for

by Anonymousreply 488April 8, 2023 2:53 PM

Respectfully, who the fuck cares about Maia anymore?

by Anonymousreply 489April 8, 2023 2:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490April 8, 2023 2:59 PM

R490 I love the way Joe walks but they’re such an old married couple

by Anonymousreply 491April 8, 2023 3:03 PM

I still had twitter when they went to Disney and I remember one comment INSISTING you don't walk like that with a significant other, you ONLY walk like that with a bestie, how on earth did they get to that conclusion?!

by Anonymousreply 492April 8, 2023 3:06 PM

R492

the mental gymnastics people will try to jump too

by Anonymousreply 493April 8, 2023 3:29 PM

R492 He posted a selfie at 7:30am? Probably not meant for fans yeah.

by Anonymousreply 494April 8, 2023 3:54 PM

R486 I have to laugh at Bash struggling to hold Joe on his back

by Anonymousreply 495April 8, 2023 4:01 PM

Joe really need to drop the bag.

by Anonymousreply 496April 8, 2023 4:02 PM

R495 really? I felt the complete opposite. Joe was shifting and moving like crazy to be in frame and it didn’t phase bash at all, probably because Joe weighs about 20 lbs

by Anonymousreply 497April 8, 2023 4:08 PM

R492 There was someone on DL who was very confused by their arms in arm walking too. Pool soul has never had a respectable relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 8, 2023 4:11 PM

Random but I think this is proof that Joe is pretty much hairless?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 8, 2023 4:25 PM

R499 did he wax his armpits there? I can’t tell

by Anonymousreply 500April 8, 2023 4:30 PM

Kind of looks like there is some hair

Too busy look at his tiny waist though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501April 8, 2023 4:32 PM

He is so so wildly attractive. I don’t know How Bash lets him out of bed. And vice versa

by Anonymousreply 502April 8, 2023 4:34 PM

Joe dressed in that cream Dior does so many things to me.

by Anonymousreply 503April 8, 2023 4:40 PM

The trousers let that outfit down, they were far too big for him, if they'd tailored those a bit more showed his ass off, that outfit would have been 10/10

by Anonymousreply 504April 8, 2023 4:42 PM

Bash’s comment on the HS post is killing me. “I miss seeing these two every day at work 🥺🥲” yes that’s the only place you saw Joe

by Anonymousreply 505April 8, 2023 4:46 PM

Lmao he’s such a troll

by Anonymousreply 506April 8, 2023 4:48 PM

Or in fact forgetting you literally flew to Atlanta last week to see him

by Anonymousreply 507April 8, 2023 4:49 PM

I would comment that I saw you in Atlanta last week, but I won't

by Anonymousreply 508April 8, 2023 4:50 PM

He is such a loyal undying Simp. Love that

by Anonymousreply 509April 8, 2023 4:51 PM

I swear he has the biggest heart.

by Anonymousreply 510April 8, 2023 4:51 PM

Though he could mean literally, that misses seeing them (Joe) every day which is probably true.

by Anonymousreply 511April 8, 2023 4:53 PM

R505 Are we sure Bash is not just turned on by Joe and Kit making out? Joking, of course.

by Anonymousreply 512April 8, 2023 4:56 PM

Are Miles and Connor back together? The photo Connor posted last in his most recent post looks like Miles dog and he did promote one of Miles songs a few months ago

by Anonymousreply 513April 8, 2023 5:00 PM

R512 Not to be sappy and ruin your good time, but I legit think Nick and Charlie mean a lot to him because he was so bullied growing up. Seeing a happy and cute gay couple on TV would have been nice to have for him. And not because he finds it hot.

by Anonymousreply 514April 8, 2023 5:00 PM

Bash reposting all those pics too

by Anonymousreply 515April 8, 2023 5:02 PM

Bash adding a Joe related caption for no reason. We get it you’re mutually obsessed. Cute as hell after over 2 years

by Anonymousreply 516April 8, 2023 5:03 PM

R513 Not sure, looks like your basic chihuahua to me. My mom has one that looks just like that. DL would be happy if they were.

by Anonymousreply 517April 8, 2023 5:05 PM

R516 I do love the bodyguard joke

by Anonymousreply 518April 8, 2023 5:07 PM

Connor doing a random dump with a baby picture as well is cracking me up. Keep up with the kids!

by Anonymousreply 519April 8, 2023 5:17 PM

I guess I'm the only one not reading Bash's posts as trolling or selectively written, I think he genuinely misses seeing both of them on a (close to) daily basis and it has to suck that they've all been flung around different places for months.

by Anonymousreply 520April 8, 2023 5:24 PM

R520 I don’t think he’s trolling or being “selective” per se and I don’t think most people are reading that into it. I think people just see the humour in him saying at work when we know he and Joe live together and are dating.

by Anonymousreply 521April 8, 2023 5:26 PM

R520 That's how I read it. What R521 said too. Joe's said some stuff too that makes me laugh re: Bash that is funny if you know they are dating. I think something about who he's closest to was one of the questions Or he he said that he's never smelled anyone in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 522April 8, 2023 5:30 PM

Joking aside, I have to say they are some of the most mature young actors I've ever seen. No drama or jealousy between them. They really struck gold with Joe and Kit as Nick and Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 523April 8, 2023 5:32 PM

IG follows mean close to nothing but going to need Aubrey to follow Joe back on insta please

by Anonymousreply 524April 8, 2023 5:33 PM

That photo of Connor with the dog is defo Miles' apartment, Miles has a photo on his insta with his kitchen in the background and it's the same (same weird toilet plunger looking thing) don't judge, I loved the two of them together, I got giddy lol

by Anonymousreply 525April 8, 2023 5:44 PM

R525 Oh yeah, it is. Guess it could be old, but do hope they got back together. Miles lives in LA doesn't he? Connor went there a few weeks ago.

If Connor doesn't come to see Bash's play you know he's getting some dick instead, which is understandable.

by Anonymousreply 526April 8, 2023 5:59 PM

R526 he can bring miles to England and get dicked down there instead

by Anonymousreply 527April 8, 2023 6:03 PM

The Kit/Joe/Bash post from the HS IG account has got a big reaction, more than any of their last few posts, can't see anything negative, it just goes to show how generally celebrated those 3 are and the negativity is very much confined to a few on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 528April 8, 2023 7:18 PM

That has always been obvious. Joe, Bash and Kit are the most popular among members of the cast among fans. Those people are just upset Bash is included with Joe and Kit for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 529April 8, 2023 7:21 PM

The fans are becoming more and more feral thinking that all of these posts are leading to an announcement.

by Anonymousreply 530April 8, 2023 7:42 PM

R525 If anyone is interested, I bumped this old thread with the dog pic. Interesting he's going back to LA today.

R530 I think soon, but they'll keep hinting it for a couple more weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 8, 2023 7:52 PM

Joe IG update.

Kit's finally back in the red on IG with losing followers. The abs did serve him well though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 8, 2023 9:22 PM

Which one of you is this (under Bash’s comment)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533April 8, 2023 10:04 PM

IG people have zero chill. I don't think a DLer from these threads would write that. We like to keep it classy as you know.

Now Joe will never like that post.

by Anonymousreply 534April 8, 2023 10:07 PM

I came across this video and it has a screenshot of Joe apparently responding to Kit’s coming out in an Instagram post. Is this legit? I hadn’t seen this before. The rest of the meesages in the video seem genuine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535April 8, 2023 10:18 PM

R535 I don't think the video is from that at all. Just something they used

by Anonymousreply 536April 8, 2023 10:22 PM

R535 that’s so weird because as you said I think most of the other reactions are legit but Joe definitely didn’t tweet that.

R533 that’s pretty funny. I actually think on ig people usually ignore or don’t know they’re together so it’s funny he got called out.

by Anonymousreply 537April 8, 2023 10:30 PM

The comment has his IG icon. Maybe to something else? I have no clue. I never saw it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 8, 2023 10:34 PM

R537 He didn’t tweet it - the video says it was a comment on Instagram. Not sure on what post, though. Seems an odd thing to make up!

by Anonymousreply 539April 8, 2023 10:36 PM

R539 ah yeah. That’s what I get for speeding through the video. If he left it I don’t think it has anything to do with Kit coming out - or am I crazy? It was also the week Joe got hammered by the fans so he was pretty quiet online apart from Agatha being announced. YouTube is fucking weird

by Anonymousreply 540April 8, 2023 10:46 PM

I feel if Joe said that about Kit's coming out fans would have shown it everywhere and would have never shut up about it since saying Kit deserves better is their favorite thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 541April 8, 2023 10:53 PM

R533 I know you're kidding, but this made me realize I've never actually left a comment on any of their posts. I think the most I've ever done is send Kit a supportive DM when he came out.

R535 That comment sounds too clinical to have been a comment from Joe about Kit's coming out. I assume it's entirely made up.

by Anonymousreply 542April 8, 2023 10:56 PM

even the set designer is joining in on the teasing . its just making me wonder if there is actually something coming or are they just milking it for engagement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543April 8, 2023 10:59 PM

Maybe something next week? Seems weird to tease for engagement when nothing is coming out anytime soon. Even at the end of the month seems too late since fans are going to start going feral soon.

by Anonymousreply 544April 8, 2023 11:07 PM

Yeah, something must be coming soon, otherwise they’re truly playing with fire with the rabid, hungry fans. Maybe an announcement tomorrow, Easter Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 545April 8, 2023 11:13 PM

Wondering if the six leaves tweeted yesterday might mean 6 days. That would mean next Thursday for an announcement

by Anonymousreply 546April 8, 2023 11:36 PM

R541 yeah not that the (fake) comment would be altogether wrong as Kit was treated terribly and clearly upset by it but considering the fanbase can’t let it go and set up weekly crying circles over it and they remember Joe exists only in connection to his quotes or posts/stories about Kit, I highly suspect this comment would’ve been used in endless embarrassing tiktoks and tweets if it was real.

I also think Kit (despite the coming out tweet) didn’t expect it to go quite so viral. Joe is clearly willing to go to the mat for people he cares about and I think his relative restraint re both the Bash shit and Kit’s coming out is motivated by their preferences. And tbf to Kit I think 99% of the articles and tweets about it were self aggrandizing and using something extremely shitty for him to boost themselves so I get it. To this day the fan performance art about it seems way less about empathy for Kit and way more about attention for themselves

by Anonymousreply 547April 8, 2023 11:41 PM

R532 I’d be interested to know if he starts haemorrhaging a lot at some point when people realise he doesn’t really post thirst traps that are like the ones that brought them there. Is Joe still losing followers hand over fist (so to speak)? Apart from those odd HS related shares, he basically only has political posts in his stories now. I wish he balanced it more with selfies

by Anonymousreply 548April 9, 2023 3:20 AM

R548 Joe is still losing about 1k a day on avg. The only person who comes close is Bash, who loses about 900 a day. Not really hard to see why. Joe doesn't interact with the cast online much, doesn't update anything personal and only really posts political posts. Some people might disagree with him and some people might not want to have political postings on their feed. Sometimes you just want to look at hot people and not worry about the world falling apart.

Kit lost nearly 2.5k yesterday, so I guess the goofy pics didn't impress.

by Anonymousreply 549April 9, 2023 3:34 AM

R549 I guess that post might make it clearer to some of the new followers that he’s pretty young, or I guess it could be real Bash haters who were outraged the post essentially starred him as well. I think you’re so right about Joe. He probably got a lot of his initial followers because he had so much cast stuff and is losing them now he’s basically dormant. Hopefully when S2 comes out he and Kit will share some bts - kind of the way Bella Ramsey and Pedro Pascal are now that people have seen their show

by Anonymousreply 550April 9, 2023 3:42 AM

I honestly think Joe just doesn’t really give a fuck about IG followers. He’s extremely private for one, has marvel which will boost him when it comes out for two, and frankly will never catch kit for followers based on HS alone anyway - so I think being kind of blase about it is smarter. I feel like it would suck to think about and curate an IG feed and still have only ~2/3 of the followers your costar does primarily because people think he’s hotter. Selfishly I want him to post more, specifically thirst traps, but for the sake of his sanity I’m glad he doesn’t seem to give a fuck re social media

by Anonymousreply 551April 9, 2023 4:16 AM

R551 Oh I don't think he cares either. Just idle talk. Idk if Joe fans think he should have the same number of followers as Kit still, though as a Joe fan.. I can see why people don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 552April 9, 2023 4:32 AM

Marvel is hit-or-miss in terms of social media boosts, but even with Joe hemorrhaging he'll be the Young Avenger with the second-most followers (below Hailee Steinfeld's 20.3M, but above Kathryn Newton's 1.8M, Dominique Thorne's 110k, Xochitl Gomez's 2.4M).

R548 He'll fluctuate the way every celeb pretty much does. Boosts when something happens with them, bleeding in between.

by Anonymousreply 553April 9, 2023 4:32 AM

R552 to be fair he and Kit had huuuuge differences starting as soon as the show came out, back when Joe was way more active and probably more active than Kit. I suppose I get now why people don’t bother though I never unfollow due to lack of social media activity, only the opposite (posting way too much). But the gulf developed first when Joe posted more and was more “fun” than kit. While that has reversed I think it’s undeniable a lot of kits early higher popularity was people not being into Joe. Given he’s a teenager and that’s probably hurtful I’m glad he seemed to have taken a step back and not really care anymore

by Anonymousreply 554April 9, 2023 4:39 AM

R553 Marvel followers do seem to be inconsistent. For example Joe already has more followers than Simu Liu (3M) and he headlines a fairly decent movie. There is the extremely obvious race factor there but also sometimes people just take off. I guess we will see with Joe if he engages with Insta more when he’s doing Marvel stuff and if that resonates. Personally this comes from a place of wanting to see him in gym shorts and nothing else, but he seems determined to gatekeeper his perfect twink body

by Anonymousreply 555April 9, 2023 5:03 AM

R243 Sorry I’m late on asking, but what edit is that?

by Anonymousreply 556April 9, 2023 5:12 AM

R555 if I don’t see his perfect suckable nipples this summer I’m turning into a Holly anti

by Anonymousreply 557April 9, 2023 5:13 AM

I'm interested if they show actually takes off more with S2 or if they just have their same loyal group of fans. Should be able to tell by their followers. It has a lot of room to grow in US.

And hopefully Joe does a end of filming picture post for Agatha, though knowing him he'd put one thing in his story or someone will see him and Bash buying shoes in London or some random shit and we'll never know when filming ending.

by Anonymousreply 558April 9, 2023 5:14 AM

R555 I think he'll get a boost, but Marvel is in such a weird place right now that I'm not sure what the state of it will be by the time Agatha releases. There's obviously a racial component to the number of followers Simu Liu has, but there's also the part where the post-Infinity Saga stuff hasn't hit as hard culturally. Feige's trying to course-correct, so I have hope.

R556 Hopefully this works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559April 9, 2023 5:21 AM

Knowing how stingy Joe is with posts, he won’t post about it until Marvel drags him out for SDCC or D23.

R559 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 560April 9, 2023 5:24 AM

R557 right there with you mate. I would also like to see a lot more of Joel’s thighs and stomach. We’re not asking a lot.

R558 I wonder too because Kit in particular potential to be a much bigger. His engagement if off the charts - his followers are really active. I just checked and Zendaya has 174M followers and unless her post involves Tom Holland she usually gets between 5M - 10M likes. Kit currently has 1.4M on that messy post from yesterday

by Anonymousreply 561April 9, 2023 5:28 AM

Maybe I’m just overly hopeful for Joe but I think Agatha has the potential to be zeitgeisty and fun in a way a lot of marvel isn’t. A lot of my friends who have very little interest in Marvel (despite liking Cumberbatch from Sherlock, ignored Strange, never bothered with Shang Chi, etc) liked WandaVision in large part because of the camp and strangeness. The Marvel diehards who watch every show will watch it regardless plus the girls and the gays who like the camp of it all. Aside from insane homophobes who would always boycott wiccan and probably already disliked wandavision, I think the viewership will be good.

I also think “acting arc” wise from the spoilers we’ve seen, Joe is set up well. Presuming he is a little shit at first and agatha has wandavision tones, he’ll get to be funny and snarky, and then with wandavision and young avengers have more angst, heartfelt, and badass moments. Not a bad lineup, set to be likeable and multifaceted and get fans onboard

by Anonymousreply 562April 9, 2023 5:28 AM

Fucking auto correct - Joe

by Anonymousreply 563April 9, 2023 5:29 AM

R562 if he has great timing and chemistry with Hulkling that will also help. Marvel fans love that funny chat between characters.

by Anonymousreply 564April 9, 2023 5:38 AM

His eyes are fucking gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565April 9, 2023 11:16 AM

Bash is such a lovely guy and gorgeous to boot.

by Anonymousreply 566April 9, 2023 11:21 AM

R565 he and Joe legit have to be one of the best looking couples. His features eyes and hair are glorious

by Anonymousreply 567April 9, 2023 12:45 PM

Never gonna happen, but imagine a couple's photoshoot with the two of them

by Anonymousreply 568April 9, 2023 1:05 PM

R568 One of us will just need to become friends with them so we have access to the many coupley photos I'm sure they post/share privately. Who wants to take the baton?

by Anonymousreply 569April 9, 2023 1:14 PM

Depends on the baton.

by Anonymousreply 570April 9, 2023 1:17 PM

Old but Joe is tiny (and Will really is a giant).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571April 9, 2023 3:21 PM

Nothing groundbreaking, but Kit made Deux Moi’s Sunday Spotted this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572April 9, 2023 4:09 PM

No clue how reputable this is but interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573April 9, 2023 4:57 PM

Isn't that the person that supposedly had access to a bunch of scripts and then stuff contradicting them started coming out from other leakers?

by Anonymousreply 574April 9, 2023 5:04 PM

R574 no clue either way, posted it primarily because we’re not getting much cast content

by Anonymousreply 575April 9, 2023 5:09 PM

He's the one who basically spoiled the whole plot, though didn't delete it and doubled down and said other leakers are wrong (about Wanda not being in it for one), so I guess we'll see who was right.

by Anonymousreply 576April 9, 2023 5:13 PM

When does filming wrap? Are they coming to the end?

by Anonymousreply 577April 9, 2023 5:25 PM

R577 different publications have said everything from end of April to May 30

by Anonymousreply 578April 9, 2023 5:36 PM

If Heartstopper is coming out in May (fingers crossed), there's a chance they could do Joe's stuff in a block and let him finish earlier (end of April/early May) so he can do season 2 promo stuff. Obviously depends on just how much screen time he has.

by Anonymousreply 579April 9, 2023 5:40 PM

R577 Either April 28th or May 30th depending on who you ask. I'd go with May though since the source that got HS S2 filming exact date correct says May 30th. The April date might from when the show as going to start filming earlier.

by Anonymousreply 580April 9, 2023 5:49 PM

Although I guess there's nothing to say he doesn't wrap earlier, if the two coven thing is correct he wouldn't be involved (mostly) in the scenes at the other coven

by Anonymousreply 581April 9, 2023 5:50 PM

I’m assuming he’s done several interviews/photo shoots for magazines already. He could also be doing some podcast style interviews that are recorded ahead of time while in Atlanta. Chat show interviews will all be close to the time s2 comes out, but could easily stretch out to a month after the release date. The only thing Joe really can’t do pr wise while in Atlanta is joint interviews with Kit. It seems like every Netflix show has a bunch of short pr videos with the cast in the same outfit for every video, so they’re obviously all filmed on the same day. Joe could get a couple days off from Agatha to fly to London and film all these videos, or they could film them all immediately after Agatha wraps.

by Anonymousreply 582April 9, 2023 5:54 PM

If Aubrey’s scenes don’t overlap much with his either (as seems to be the case) he might also finish earlier, since it seems like she’s barely been on set if there at all. Still, I’m thrilled for him that he’s been actively filming since December/Jan; his role will be very sizable

by Anonymousreply 583April 9, 2023 5:54 PM

i don’t see him leaving Atlanta until he completely wraps. Especially since all the potential for more with your new job, i wouldn’t want to have any ill will with my new employers.

Lowkey kind of dont’t want him to go back to the uk right away, but he probably will because of bash's play

by Anonymousreply 584April 9, 2023 6:03 PM

I don't think he'll leave either until he's done, but will leave quickly when he his done. I'm sure he's ready to get home and see everyone and go back to his normal life

by Anonymousreply 585April 9, 2023 6:08 PM

If Netflix cares about the show breaking through in America, they could always have Kit fly over and shoot stuff on weekends with Joe (Buzzfeed puppy interview, etc.) and then once Joe’s done in the states shift over the press to the UK.

by Anonymousreply 586April 9, 2023 6:13 PM

R573 This kind of spoiler (single scene, leaked the week of) seems more plausible to me than the spoiling of multiple scripts and episodes. This is information you can glean from a call sheet that crew members have access to.

by Anonymousreply 587April 9, 2023 6:22 PM

Joe’s latest IG story is so random and funny. Nice his mum’s visiting

by Anonymousreply 588April 9, 2023 7:11 PM

The story for those without IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 9, 2023 7:19 PM

Oh Joe. I figured his mom would visit.

by Anonymousreply 590April 9, 2023 7:19 PM

Fans having to post some update about some random man's crack is going to be funny

Surprised if the usual people don't yell at him about that story

by Anonymousreply 591April 9, 2023 7:24 PM

He really does look insanely like his mum! (But better looking… sorry, Joe’s mum.)

Will’s Wasia update was also very funny. They seem very close as siblings.

by Anonymousreply 592April 9, 2023 7:27 PM

R592 I respect his privacy enough to not dig but I’m still so curious about his father and how similar they look

by Anonymousreply 593April 9, 2023 8:03 PM

Poor kid can never catch a break, this was a comment on FB regarding his latest story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594April 9, 2023 8:07 PM

R594 Not to be harsh, but we really don't need that sort of garbage bringing over here. It's as moronic as Twitter. If they'd filmed the guy's face and named him, maybe. But it's literally the back of someone's head.

by Anonymousreply 595April 9, 2023 8:11 PM

R594 I knew some drama queen would have this opinion. If Joe posted the guys face or identifying info or made fun of him for his looks, voice, weight etc I would also wince and say it wasn’t the most prudent. But if you’re letting your ass crack hang out in public (which by the way is preventable and gross to see) and there’s nothing identifying who the person is in the story then it literally does not matter. I’ve never seen a group of more easily offended people

by Anonymousreply 596April 9, 2023 8:12 PM

R594 If someone had posted Joe's ass on the internet it would be a blessed day.

And new thread needed for whoever wants to be banned for 12 hours. I did it last time and don't want to piss off anyone by making two threads in a row.

by Anonymousreply 597April 9, 2023 8:12 PM

R597 I’ve a long day at work tomorrow so I’ll take one for the team

by Anonymousreply 598April 9, 2023 8:14 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 9, 2023 8:18 PM

In honour of what I presume will be my 12 hour ban please post as many hot joe pics to start the thread as possible

by Anonymousreply 600April 9, 2023 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!