Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nashville School Shooting, Part 3

We'll soon be approaching 600 posts on the previous thread.

Here's the link to Part 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2023 7:46 AM

There's no correlation between transsexualism and violence. Transsexuals are very passive.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2023 1:31 AM

id the media get the final word on the shooter's pronouns? Using the wrong pronoun would be literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2023 1:31 AM

I like violence, but only on my behalf.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2023 1:40 AM

Transgenderism is a red herring. A mentally ill person was able to buy guns legally, kill innocent people and dominate the news cycle for a few days. That’s part of the appeal for these killers. It will happen again and soon and we’ll forget about this one.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2023 1:43 AM

The GQP won't forget, R4.

This mass shooting will be used as a reason to pass every anti trans (and probably, anti gay) bill they can think up.

Of course, they'll refuse to do anything about the quick availability of firearms or entertain any similar laws about straight males (the highest percentage of mass shooters), because that would be too logical and MUH FREEDUMBS!

None of what they'll do will help keep Americans safe, but their new laws will be sweet, sweet red meat to their base.

This trashcunt killer has fucked over tons of people along with having perpetuated one of the most heinous acts imaginable on innocents.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2023 1:54 AM

They are not just mentally ill. Mass killers that kill a bunch of strangers are straight-up psychopaths no matter what else they call themselves and the stupid excuses they have for their rage. They have no empathy or compassion or a conscience.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2023 1:54 AM

R4- innocent, rly. They r baby hitlers

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2023 1:55 AM

R6- all christians r mass murderers, they drove them to do it

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2023 1:57 AM

So when are we going to condemn white domestic terrorists ?

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2023 1:58 AM

Here’s a blurred image of a child. Even blurred, you see how these weapons of war decimate bodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2023 1:59 AM

Who taught Audrey/Aiden how to shoot? They were rather petite and there's no way that was the first time they shot a rifle.

This happened in a very affluent area. Their parents were running out of options, though. They were keeping Audrey/Aiden in school and such but not being realistic. No job. No social outlets except for online nonsense, anyone can be anything online - they had a makeshift graphic design presence and a fake reddit account where they cosplayed being a gay gentleman. This was someone partially living in a fantasy world and their art shows that because it's childlike and actually really bad, the kid had no future with it. A 28 year old living at home for free in a wealthy area is just being put on an allowance and placated.

The parents are not at fault though. Except that the guns situation is fishy.

My wife and I live over in Memphis and that's nowhere near Green Hills or Nashville obviously. Memphis has massive crime on all fronts 24/7; murders, rapes, just everything. But, Jesus! This Audrey/Aiden just methodically planned this from start to finish and no one noticed anything prior throughout perhaps this year? Nothing? They were not, for example, in a street gang like in Memphis. They were living for free and having their whims funded by their parents in one of the wealthiest areas of the state and yet no one noticed anything prior to this atrocity?

In my ESL life I try to be respectful of such things as pronouns. I most sincerely do. But, someone who murdered innocent children as well as adults is shit. Therefore shit is the best pronoun. The police did the right thing because the shit would have shot further.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2023 2:00 AM

So what's the word on her online activity?

Did she play videogames online?

Did she chat in-game with strangers?

Was she chatting with anonymous people on Discord?

Was she on an FBI watchlist?

Like they always are?

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2023 2:00 AM

Autism plays a big part in this trans explosion

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2023 2:01 AM

Someone posted a Tik Tok with evidence this shooter was at the school when a straight male was actively molesting students. The administrator was protected for years. I’ll try to find it.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2023 2:02 AM

R13- u say autism, i say induced autism by the hateful parents n the surrounding environments

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2023 2:03 AM

[quote]Who taught Audrey/Aiden how to shoot? They were rather petite and there's no way that was the first time they shot a rifle.

Oh, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2023 2:04 AM

Source, r13?

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2023 2:04 AM

ARs are easy to aim.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2023 2:06 AM

Don’t be obtuse r17, it’s well documented that a large portion of the autistic population identify as trans

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2023 2:09 AM

"Well-documented", r19? Where is it well-documented?

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2023 2:11 AM

R17, not poster you are asking but one source is the Tavistock data from UK, it has been closed. 97.5% of its child patients were autistic or had mental diagnosis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2023 2:17 AM

R20, see R21. See also, Google.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2023 2:17 AM

r12. Before her TikTok was taken down, it showed she pretty much did nothing but play video games on it, ones like NickToons which I think is for kids.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2023 2:18 AM

R14, a link with info re: the child sexual abuse scandal at that school and at other schools in Nashville, was posted on the prior thread.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2023 2:19 AM

Link to screenshot of her TikTok:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2023 2:21 AM

R23, at 28, it sure did not seem like she was on track to change her life for the better. I'd say it's sad but she was a MONSTER. The narc and histrionic in them never has these types offing themselves privately. Even if it turns out that she was sexually abused at that school, tragic as that is, she killed children.

That said, some of the killing seemed targeted. So she may have been a csa victim at the same age, 3rd grade.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2023 2:21 AM

Once you kill innocent people (children!) you're not a victim anymore.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2023 2:23 AM

[quote]I've been reporting on rightwing movements for 20 years. I've never seen more guns than in the last two years of reporting for The Undertow. As @chrislhayes, it's not sport & also no longer for "defense." Now, Right is arming--at in militias, thru *churches*--for "war."

[quote]Which explains *some* of the roaring, cackling, gleeful anti-trans hate on Tucker tonight (also Megyn Kelly--worse than I've heard). Guns are untouchable, even in case of person whose own conservative family didn't think they cld handle them. So turn the hate toward trans id.

[quote]I want to emphasize this: since the Nashville shooting, anti-trans hate in rightwing media has escalated to new level, which is saying something. Fascists speak of the great acceleration. They're revving it up right now, trying to make a slow civil war a hot one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2023 2:24 AM

R28 That man is not helping the situation one bit. He's low-key egging it on.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2023 2:30 AM

Tucktuck calls trans people the "natural enemy of Christianity".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2023 2:30 AM

Maybe hysterical martyrdom and screeching paranoia are not doing much to deescalate tensions?

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2023 2:32 AM

R30- no wonder they shoot up the christian school. Terrorist r not born, they r made by hateful adults

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2023 2:38 AM

So fuck ya'll for amplifying the hysterical screeching of the likes of Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and the lunatic Xtian right who want to toss everybody who disagrees with them into camps.

by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2023 2:42 AM

Oh for fuck sake. Stupid repigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2023 2:46 AM

The last video was basketball, the last person she messaged was from the childhood basketball team. Maybe she was sexually abused there. She seemed stuck and also very childlike, which can happen after trauma.

If you have experienced trauma, get targeted help - EMDR, somatic experiencing, etc.

She had challenges with perhaps PTSD, autism, etc, but it is still possible to move forward in life. Becoming a victimizer is NEVER an option.

At the beginning is the name "Syd?" Wonder who that was.

Parents put WAY too much faith and responsibility on the idea of "mental health" and should have been a LOT more vigilant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2023 2:51 AM

These autistic and/or traumatized girls are just fodder for the machine. Their actual mental and social problems are just exacerbated by the T cult and their ability to work or fit into society is negatively impacted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2023 2:54 AM

This is going to be the problem: the right will argue that this is a crime that could have been prevented, not by gun control, but by combating “left-wing transgender ideology.”

by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2023 2:59 AM

kill the replublicans

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2023 3:00 AM

I love how posters here are trying to state she’s everything but lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2023 3:07 AM

R11 and R16, actually, police chief John Drake said today that the shooter most likely had previous training, as she was shooting at police cars from the second floor while standing back far enough from the windows not to eat fire coming from below.

Go to 12:35 in this video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2023 3:09 AM

I wasn't surprised by 9/11 because I was reading what Islamic extremists were saying online, and I was seeing what they were doing internationally.

I wasn't surprised by the rise of incel killers because I was reading what they were saying about women online, and how violent and nihilistic their rhetoric was becoming.

I wasn't surprised by the rise of white nationalist violence because I was reading what they were saying online, and seeing their growing, delusional sense of persecution and the belief they were being replaced.

I wasn't surprised by this trans shooter because I'm online and I see the daily diatribes of violent TRA rhetoric, the calls to physically attack people they deem "Nazis" and TERFs, or even anyone that won't affirm them. I've seen the relentless repetition of the claim that large numbers of trans people are being "killed in the streets" (completely false) and that we are witnessing a "literal trans genocide" because of restrictions on trans-medicalising children. This violence is absolutely the outcome of that TRA rhetoric and there will be a lot more violence.

by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2023 3:09 AM

…a homophobic lesbian injecting testosterone…very destructive.

She was pushing 30 but acting like a kid

by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2023 3:10 AM

I guess we know what the Reddit morons decided to run with to deny the trans murderer - calling her a lesbian.

Go fuck yourselves. It's not going to work. You all have the subtley of a 2x4 to the head. Drop the T.

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2023 3:10 AM

Ellen Page is pushing 40 and thinks of herself as a boy, R42.

by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2023 3:12 AM

They’re stacking up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2023 3:12 AM

[quote] Once you kill innocent people (children!) you're not a victim anymore.

Once you start killing innocent citizens of ANY AGE, you’re not a victim. Period.

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2023 3:14 AM

first world problem, when you are poor or not rich, all you want is to make more money and improve your livelihood. The society is all geared up for a better future, everyone is busy making plans, setting up goals for a big paycheck, a nice house, a fancy car...people are occupied with materialistic pursuit and easily pleased with the progress they have made... people are generally much happier and have more hopes in life!

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2023 3:16 AM

DL Gays who are [italic]not[/italic] On The Right Side Of History™ better stay the fuck home on Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2023 3:17 AM

Ex-gays are looking very classy.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2023 3:19 AM

[quote]DL Gays who are not On The Right Side Of History™ better stay the fuck home on Saturday.

Strong disagree. They need to show up so they can get their asses kicked all the way to Fox News and back.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2023 3:21 AM

It would be good if we could cut back on the violent statements here in this thread. It's too exhausting, and it's been a couple of difficult days for mostly everyone, I would guess.

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2023 3:28 AM

Some news program was making a big deal about the fact that the shooter had painted a picture of Jack Nicholson in from The Shining as if it was some sort or red flag.

by Anonymousreply 52March 29, 2023 3:32 AM

R44 I don't know if this was your point, but you've convinced me Elliott page is soon to go postal.

by Anonymousreply 53March 29, 2023 3:33 AM

They're all unhinged. Courtesy of Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 29, 2023 3:34 AM

^^ That's what your "LGBT" crusaders have turned into. Thank you, Queer, Inc., for pandering to the loony bin.

by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2023 3:35 AM

I’m just saying there’s a trend of emotional stunt. I don’t know where emotional stunt comes from, R53.

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2023 3:35 AM

There have been a few comments in these Nashville threads about the shooter cos-playing as a gay man on reddit. I've seen this first hand. In the very last sub-reddit for gay men that isn't moderated by trans or AGP mods, we are constantly being brigaded by young "transmen" who insist that they are actual gay men.

These are angry young heterosexual women and many are hopped up on testosterone. Their primary goal is to get askgaybros nuked from reddit, but in the meantime they're happy to troll and start fights.

These young women are the ultimate cry-bullies on social media. Once they agitate gay men, they then repost the interaction on the trans subs, so that they can cry "transphobia!" to their friends.

"An evil cis white gay told me that gay men don't have vaginas. They're transphobes!" And then in the next breath, they call gay men "cissies". That's a combination of "cis" and "sissy". These young women are incredibly homophobic.

These terminally online deluded young heterosexual women have convinced themselves that they are gay men. Here's an example of their cry-bully nonsense:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2023 3:37 AM

I doubt she had anything like real training--could you see her showing up to a gun club or class? She would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

She probably played a lot of video games.

by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2023 3:38 AM

R18 Shitty parenting, a society in decline, and TikTok are responsible for this fad of trans bullshit

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2023 3:38 AM

Page allegedly identifying as (and definitely presenting as) "a boy" despite pushing 40 is another common feature in the FTM scene. What that particular subset of FTMs is aiming for is androgyny, a kind of sexless, eunuch identity, with their breasts removed. So not actual masculinity or manliness. This speaks to their sense of horror towards sex, puberty and of their sexed bodies. It's definitely aligned with anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2023 3:38 AM

"Going literally anywhere but trans subs spells disaster"

At least they admit it.

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2023 3:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2023 3:42 AM

Who keeps posting that^?

by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2023 3:45 AM

R63 That's the first time I've seen it.

Is it for real or satire?

by Anonymousreply 64March 29, 2023 3:49 AM

It really does seem like the Venn diagram of transness and mental illness is a perfect circle.

by Anonymousreply 65March 29, 2023 3:51 AM

Real, R64

by Anonymousreply 66March 29, 2023 3:54 AM

r64 — it's real and it's really embarrassingly timed for the trans.

As someone pointed out, gays and women have been treated extremely poorly by society in so many ways, yet we'd never call for a "day of vengeance."

This just makes the Ts look even more nuts. Which they are.

by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2023 3:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 29, 2023 3:56 AM

We all know that unchecked mental illness and psychological trauma can lead people to do terrible things, but there's no excuse for murder, especially the slaughtering of young children. I don't care if this young woman was gang-raped by her whole family for her entire childhood—her actions remain inexcusable. When you are in a state of suffering, whatever the source may be, you really only have three options: 1) You do everything within your means to help yourself; 2) You self-destruct; or 3) You smear your pain on others. She chose the two latter. She was a selfish and pathetic person.

She ended six lives and effectively ruined those of the victims' families. It is fucking disgusting. From what it appears, she was a very isolated and sheltered person whose only social outlet seemed to be the internet, which is unhealthy and likely contributed to her warped state of mind. When you don't have any true interfacing with reality and live the life of an avatar, human consequence and the stakes of the real world can easily slip away from perspective. I'm sorry she was in mental anguish, but I'm frankly not sorry for her. I am glad she is dead. It's just a shame that she had to take six people with her.

by Anonymousreply 69March 29, 2023 3:56 AM

R57, I've looked around that subreddit and their idea of gender comes from the 1950s. "Look at my masc haircut!" No, you're a girl with short hair. "Felt masc in this photo." You're a girl wearing a baseball cap. How the hell did we get to this point? It's like the 1970s never happened.

by Anonymousreply 70March 29, 2023 4:05 AM

I don't get why we can't have some common sense with the gun shit. Not many people have a need for the guns she used. I actually own a semi automatic and it's nothing like what she was strapped with. NYS doesn't even allow those I think. There's a reason we don't see mass shooters using a bolt action rifle, hand guns, or even a .22 semi hunting rifle. It's all about spraying bullets quickly, needing little experience.

And where's the media hounding these gun stores? Who gives a shit if it's legal, the news could still interview them and ask questions about the shooters demeanor. Make them sweat a little. If pharmacists can tell you to go fuck yourself about any legit script, just because, a gun shop should be able to as well. Don't tell me they aren't seeing these nutters buying this stuff up, which isn't for hunting, or typical to recreational use, and not giving it the side eye. They need to flag them in a system that goes to all gun shops. Let the customer fight with an appeal of they want it that bad. Perhaps, if we just have these guns (according to some) even a psych eval first to apply.

Another thing, that wouldn't help in this case, but would've with others; single shooters only for anyone under 25. That weeds out the majority of mass shooters from buying right there. No one can argue they can't get guns to do their hunting, rural property protection, or target shooting.

by Anonymousreply 71March 29, 2023 4:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 29, 2023 4:09 AM

Sexist stereotypes - which anyone gay or lesbian aged 40 plus fought against all their lives - are now back in fashion and loved by kids. Kids are still very homophobic and the trans thing proves it. Raised in freedom, they perversely want desperately to be caged in all these restrictive, regressive new gender categories they've invented.. They are the most regressive generation since the kids who headed the Iranian revolution.

by Anonymousreply 73March 29, 2023 4:09 AM

This it's all strictly to suggestions to find common ground because we all know there's no getting rid of the damn assault rifles. It would've happened by now.

And instead of these insane right wing ideas about using armed guards, bullet proof walls, etc., Or giving teachers guns, how about a required licensed phycologist at all schools. Catch these messed up kids early since there's an obvious defect going on with the under 30s.

by Anonymousreply 74March 29, 2023 4:10 AM

[Quote] They

r11 You can start spewing out facts first, like the correct pronouns and sex for this murderer. She.

There is no such thing as a they/them/theirs person.

by Anonymousreply 75March 29, 2023 4:11 AM

Has Caitlyn Jenner released a statement?

by Anonymousreply 76March 29, 2023 4:13 AM

[quote]Sexist stereotypes - which anyone gay or lesbian aged 40 plus fought against all their lives - are now back in fashion and loved by kids.

Truly creative people have expressed or fucked with gender in interesting and thought-provoking ways: Annie Lennox, Grace Jones, David Bowie, k.d. lang, Boy George, Little Richard. It can be done with wit and style.

Now it's like "here's the 74th selfie today of me in a baseball cap with a blank expression, feeling pretty non-binary at the moment."

by Anonymousreply 77March 29, 2023 4:15 AM

[Quote] id the media get the final word on the shooter's pronouns? Using the wrong pronoun would be literal violence!

r2 No. They have been very transparent with their propaganda agenda.

Up until now - even on the same day of this news - they have reported countless MTF criminals (including lots of brutal rapists/murderers) as nothing but "she/her/woman".

Curiously they have refused to grant that "kindness" "doing then right thing" to that FTM murderer.

Totally obvious who they find worthy of lying till death (superior, human) and who totally not worthy (inferior, subhuman..?).

by Anonymousreply 78March 29, 2023 4:18 AM

And none of those amazing icons claimed to be anything other than their sex. That was revolutionary and transgressive.

by Anonymousreply 79March 29, 2023 4:18 AM

R73 I was just talking with a friend the other night about that. We're both gay men of a certain age, and couldn't figure out why these kids have embraced gender stereotypes so regressive, it would make Mad Men characters blush.

When you ask them to define what non-binary means, they always spout a but of stereotypes. They'll say stuff like:

"well I like to change the oil in my car but I also like to wear nail polish"

Changing the oil and wearing nail polish doesn't make you any less of a man or woman. And it certainly doesn't make you something other than a man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 80March 29, 2023 4:20 AM

Just wait until an unhinged 'manifesto' is released, that will be a dream come true for the Right-wing pundits.

by Anonymousreply 81March 29, 2023 4:40 AM

gay men slay the runway, not the schoolchildren

by Anonymousreply 82March 29, 2023 4:46 AM

[Quote] Title: 'As a gay teacher, I tried to help LGBT students feel included - only for them to turn on me when I failed to endorse their gender ideology': Educator's warning from a rural comprehensive where 'kids seem to shop for sexualities and change pronouns weekly' [...] I believed that an LGBT club could be a way to offer them a 'safe space' to be themselves.

[Quote] Yet my reluctance to validate her declaration was soon picked up on by my students. The older, self-declared 'trans' students at the school became rude and aggressive towards me. My status as the 'cool gay teacher' came into question because anyone who did not fully support them was regarded as a [bold]transphobe.[/bold] They attended the group and sat glowering at me, talking conspiratorially among themselves.

[Quote] I was a committed 'trans ally'. I thought affirming these children in the genders they claimed to be was the right thing to do. [...] Wrong. It quickly became apparent that this was not a social trend to be taken lightly — and I deeply regret my initial 'affirming' approach. [...] I know teachers in other schools who have lost their jobs because they 'misgendered' pupils.

[Quote] when I invited a woman from a local LGBT group to speak to my pupils. She had barely walked through the school gates when she demanded to know where the Pride flags were. Their absence, she said, demonstrated how we were failing to support diversity and inclusion.

[Quote] She entered the classroom and began asking the children whether the school had been 'affirming them', before asking them whether their desired pronouns were being used and whether they felt their parents were doing a good job at supporting them. This woman was an activist who had an agenda. She was angry — and riled up the children as well.

[Quote] Naturally, the students loved this opportunity to say the school was terrible and they were being treated abominably, which I know they were not. [...] It's a vicious cycle.

r73 r80 DM article a few days ago from a naive (stupid) gay teacher

by Anonymousreply 83March 29, 2023 4:48 AM

Word is that police are not going to release the manifesto. We know why.

by Anonymousreply 84March 29, 2023 4:49 AM

Posted this on the last thread but it's just about to end so I'm C&P'ing here:

So I'm a little confused. Reports say Audrey was a transgender man, yeah?. Reports also say that Aidan identified as a gay man online, frequenting gay men's spaces and implying pretty heavily that he was a BIO gay man. Fucked up, but whatever...so he's a "gay man".

Thing is, I just gave Audrey/Aidan's tumblr account a look through, and once you get past all the Marvel junk on top, there's like, hundreds of highly sexualized images of women's body parts—tits, asses in thongs and short shorts, juicy lips, bellies, etc., and erotically and emotionally charged shots of hetero couples fucking, cuddling, and doing other intimate, coupley things. I think there are one or two girl-on-girl images. These are interspersed with plenty of quotes about depression, longing, suicide, and heartbreak. This just does NOT read like the tumblr of a gay man. This reads like the tumblr of a heartbroken, mentally fragile, very hetero (or possibly bisexual or bi-curious?) young woman . And a pretty girly one at that. And these aren't far back either...they're 2021 back until 2018.

Even if she JUST decided to come out as a trans man this year or last, wouldn't there have been SOME indication on her tumblr that she was struggling with her gender, or maybe some hot/sweet guy-on-guy imagery instead of this "cis" heteropalooza? It just tells me that if she was identifying with the women in these photos, one would assume that she is either a straight or bisexual woman. If she's identifying with the men in the photos, that means she'd be a straight trans man, not a gay one, correct?

Make it make sense, as the youths say.

by Anonymousreply 85March 29, 2023 5:06 AM

They're actually wise not to R84. It would almost guarantee a retaliatory attack.

by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2023 5:06 AM

^Which has happened before.

by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2023 5:10 AM

She probably doesn't have an inter-identity at all and is psychotic. She doesn't seem to know what she is.

by Anonymousreply 88March 29, 2023 5:18 AM

[quote]They're all unhinged. Courtesy of Twitter.

Just like the unhinged 'Christian family with guns' Xmas cards.

These two groups are at each other's throats for having too much in common.

by Anonymousreply 89March 29, 2023 5:26 AM

R89 It does seem like they're two sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 90March 29, 2023 5:32 AM

I was thinking back to the girls at my high school in the 80s who were physically violent, would beat people up and start fights. I looked at their pictures in the yearbook and most of them had faces that showed signs of high (natural) testosterone. This was well before the trans era.

by Anonymousreply 91March 29, 2023 5:34 AM

Domestic violence statistics comparing lesbian couples to heterosexual and gay male couples backs that up. R91. Guess which couples are the most violent?

by Anonymousreply 92March 29, 2023 5:39 AM

If they're saying they're not going to release the manifesto, it's probably because she did talk about the supposed sexual abuse at that school, and perhaps even named names.

I'm calling it. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 93March 29, 2023 5:43 AM

I don't see why it's so devastatingly important whether she was sexually abused or not.

by Anonymousreply 94March 29, 2023 5:45 AM

[quote] the unhinged 'Christian family with guns' Xmas cards. These two groups are at each other's throats

Yet another example of childish hyperbole and an utter lack of logic. Posing for a Christmas card harms or threatens nobody

[quote] I don't see why it's so devastatingly important whether she was sexually abused or not.

It isn't. They're just grasping at straws hoping for something to divert attention from the tranny's action

by Anonymousreply 95March 29, 2023 5:47 AM

Or they aren't releasing it because maybe it was an explicitly trans-ideologically inspired terrorist attack on children and a religious institution. That revelation would spark reprisals and copy cat attacks by the like minded.

by Anonymousreply 96March 29, 2023 5:47 AM

'They' Shoot Children, Don't 'They'?

by Anonymousreply 97March 29, 2023 5:47 AM

R94 & R95: because, boo, if she named names, then these characters can be investigated and kept away from the little children of today. That's all I care about.

by Anonymousreply 98March 29, 2023 5:48 AM

They could always redact names in the manifesto and still release it.

But my spidey sense is that this dead troon didn't write about getting finger fucked by the priest.

It's probably much more mundane, a la Elliot Rodgers. He complained about not getting dates, and this troon probably complained about getting misgendered and deadnamed.

dumb troon

by Anonymousreply 99March 29, 2023 5:55 AM

R93 Interesting. If that’s true, I’d guess the abuse started when she was around 9 years old (since that seems to be the age she’s frozen in). I don’t know if the 9-year olds she killed were targeted or random, but homicidal women who were once victims of CSA often target children who are the same age as they were when they themselves were abused.

by Anonymousreply 100March 29, 2023 5:56 AM

She also killed three 60 year olds. I doubt the abuse started when she was 60.

She killed whoever was standing in the hallway.

by Anonymousreply 101March 29, 2023 6:05 AM

We should start a football pool, most fatalities in a school shooting in a month, could be some nice Christmas cash for you queenies!

by Anonymousreply 102March 29, 2023 6:06 AM

The people who REALLY want this to be about CSA aren't taking no for an answer, despite there being literally no evidence she was abused whatsoever. And when I say no evidence I really mean it. It's just totally been plucked from the air.

by Anonymousreply 103March 29, 2023 6:08 AM

Their withholding the manifesto when they almost never do so otherwise makes it even more obvious that it was all about Trans. It also implies that the authorities assume that there are so many potentially murderous trannies out there that the manifesto will incite them to kill as well.

Well, I suppose that's what you get when your whole online "community" is about making death threats, celebrating the punching old women and organising "Days of Vengeance".

by Anonymousreply 104March 29, 2023 6:16 AM

I’m low key bored of this already

Hoping for some juicy revelations in her trannifesto or a sex tape with the hot cops

Otherwise…NEXT MASS SHOOTING

by Anonymousreply 105March 29, 2023 6:20 AM

R100 This is what I was saying in the last thread. That she could have been molested starting around the 3rd grade at that school by a pastor and the school officials brushed it under the rug. I don't think it's a mistake that in the few minutes she had before she was shot, she managed to take out both the principal AND the daughter of the senior pastor. Also, she was a previous student, right? So she knew where things were in the school. She spent the majority of time in the front offices and really seemed to be searching for someone there. And then when she didn't find who she was looking for, she went right upstairs, instead of trying any of the 1st floor classrooms. She went right to where she knew the third grade classrooms were.

by Anonymousreply 106March 29, 2023 6:23 AM

Imposing your CSA revenge fantasy on this horrific hate crime, with no evidence, is repellant.

by Anonymousreply 107March 29, 2023 6:25 AM

Exactly, r107.

by Anonymousreply 108March 29, 2023 6:28 AM

Stop trying to use logic to explain this horrific act.

This was simply an evil tranz who wanted to murder children. It's not more complicated than that.

The other two kids, who were not related to the pastor, did not molest her.

by Anonymousreply 109March 29, 2023 6:31 AM

I can tell you're a deep thinker, R109

by Anonymousreply 110March 29, 2023 6:33 AM

r107 I agree. (They are still free to talk about that; open discussion and all; but these are two separate things)

If we start doing that, same approach can be applied to the heinous white incel male mass shooters then, no? Enough of them have also been "victims" of bullying or non-acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2023 6:34 AM

R107 Isn’t CSA a common contributing factor when a girl is so uncomfortable with her biological sex that she transitions? It doesn’t any way justify what she did —it was pure evil — but she might have used past abuse to rationalize her actions.

by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2023 6:38 AM

There is at least one sane tranny out there, and guess what - that's the one calling out the rest for being violence promoting, constantly making death threats and declaring themselves the victims of the Tennessee shooting.

The post was removed by Reddit, naturally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 29, 2023 6:39 AM

Bitches here spent months armchair psychoanalyzing Bryan Kohberger and putting forth theory after theory about possible motives. But the very first documented female perpetrator of a school shooting (one with no apparent history of violence or criminal escalation) deserves no further speculation than "evil tranz that loves murdering children"?

Yes, fuck guns ABSOLUTELY fuck guns and fuck how easy it is to get the fucking guns, but this particular type of mass murder, and this particular demographic of perpetrator is worthy of study and profiling just as much as any other kind of murderer (the family annihilator, the hedonistic killer, the medical killer, etc). Apologies if some of our curiosities extend beyond "evil tranz killers evil, that's it and that's all".

by Anonymousreply 114March 29, 2023 6:46 AM

^deserves no further *explanation

by Anonymousreply 115March 29, 2023 6:53 AM

Reopen the asylums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 29, 2023 6:55 AM

R103 There's also been zero evidence that she was undergoing HRT, but that didn't stop hundreds of "definitely roid rage!" comments from spewing forth.

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2023 7:00 AM

R116 Harvey Fierstein's life has taken a dark turn

by Anonymousreply 118March 29, 2023 7:00 AM

Dr. Todd isn't putting up with the troons who are siding with the killer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 29, 2023 7:04 AM

I remember Dr. Grande from the Anne Heche megathread. His analysis was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 120March 29, 2023 7:10 AM

Arizona's Democratic Gov. Katie Hobbs’ press secretary tweets encouraging gun violence against “transphobes.”

Hobbs spokeswoman Josselyn Berry posted the offending tweet on Monday, just hours after Audrey Hale, who was transgender, shot and killed three adults and three children inside a Nashville Christian elementary school.

The tweet included a GIF from the 1980 movie “Gloria,” showing a woman brandishing two handguns.

“Us when we see transphobes,” Berry captioned the image in the tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 29, 2023 7:12 AM

One of the top comments from the Dr. Grande analysis:

"Reading that statement from the "Trans Resistance Network" was genuinely sickening. Two sentences about the victims, then paragraphs of justifying the actions of the killer, and then saying the six murder victims and the fact that the murder was "driven" to do this were equal tragedies… just utterly unbelievable, and unforgivable"

by Anonymousreply 122March 29, 2023 7:14 AM

The only other time I've ever seen an internet group defend a mass-murderer the way many of the internet Trans are defending this one is from my time doing my thesis on online jihadis.

by Anonymousreply 123March 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Their narcissism is showing. It's all about me me me me.

by Anonymousreply 124March 29, 2023 7:17 AM

R121 WHAT. THE. FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 125March 29, 2023 7:24 AM

unfortunate comment that did not age well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 29, 2023 7:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 29, 2023 7:25 AM

I've been out the. door for years now. As a gay man, this is not my mess.

by Anonymousreply 128March 29, 2023 7:35 AM

Oh, goddamnit. I just recently blocked twitter on all my devices with that freedom app so I couldn't social media stalk my ex. Now I can't see any of the tweets being posted here!

by Anonymousreply 129March 29, 2023 7:40 AM

Here's a recap of R127s comment history:

"Homosexuality is deeply depraved, no matter the social class."

Why so many conservative right wing gays now ?

"disease spreading freaks cannot be conservative. Repent or burn"

"Social acceptance of homosexuality unleashed this insanity"

Let's Be Grindr (again)

"I’m the aids"

Muriel, please get rid of this straight incel.

Everyone, please FF 127.

by Anonymousreply 130March 29, 2023 7:40 AM

The T is so incredibly different from the L/G. Nearly opposites. I hate that we're lumped in with them.

by Anonymousreply 131March 29, 2023 7:40 AM

R128 It is your mess! Social acceptance of homosexuality caused the tranny madness. You will all be dealt with

by Anonymousreply 132March 29, 2023 7:40 AM

R132 How sad that you're trolling a chat room for gay men. Are you a straight man, religious woman, or garden variety trans?

by Anonymousreply 133March 29, 2023 7:53 AM

Joe will not be allowed to run again after this remark.

Joe can no longer claim to be president of all the people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 29, 2023 7:58 AM

Troon worship is the religion of Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 135March 29, 2023 8:03 AM

I don’t know if R132 is being facetious, but the mainstreaming of drag into “family entertainment” over the past decade or so has blurred the lines between G and T, especially for straight people in rural states. You can’t blame them for conflating the two. Is the classy lady in R116 trans or a gay drag queen? Who knows!

by Anonymousreply 136March 29, 2023 8:05 AM

The T are doubling down. I'm sure their "Day of Vengeance" on Saturday will be one to remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 29, 2023 8:08 AM

That is true many people believe Trans = Gay.

by Anonymousreply 138March 29, 2023 8:09 AM

Straight people have always assumed that trans is a type of gay and that continues to this day, even in sophisticated circles. Most straights have no idea about autogynephilia and autistic straight girls flicking off over anime.

by Anonymousreply 139March 29, 2023 8:10 AM

Nobody believes trans = gay R138. What a load of crap R139. Nobody except far-right idiots and christians say things like that. Who cares what those people believe about us anyway. They will never change the way they treat or speak about gay people. They genuinely want us all dead and eradicated and they aren't shy about saying so.

Hale was a lesbian. There is literally no evidence of her being trans other than occasionally using male pronouns and the name Aiden - otherwise the evidence of her being trans would have been posted all over these threads. Post after post of images and social media posts and posts from her online friends. There is no evidence she was transitioning or doing anything else other than just saying she was trans. She had come out as gay to her family years ago and they had trouble accepting she was a lesbian her family has already said.

[italic]"Hale’s family and friends have not commented if Hale was transgender or had transitioned from female to male or just preferred he/him pronouns".[/italic]

The family will comment properly soon and we will know. The mother has called her daughter. Until then - anything about Hale is pure speculation. What we do know for a fact is that she was able to purchase 7 guns - several of them were machine guns which she used to shoot the children.

Doesn't matter if she was trans or lesbian or straight or pink or yellow or blue - what she did was heinous and regardless of her sexuality or gender claims she should be denounced. I think the manifesto should be released for clarity.

The batshit crazy trans activists with the violent machine gun t-shirts being posted here by DL posters are no less batshit crazy that the trans-hate crowd who are posting here too. One is not better than the other.

There is also a massive push by conservatives, christians, NRA to focus on the "trans" part so that nobody talks about the guns. 7 guns all legally purchased and then used to kill 6 people. Not being spoken about because the conversation is defecting (standard NRA tactic) to how she was "trans".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Anyone who denies this person was trans is insane.

by Anonymousreply 141March 29, 2023 8:20 AM

So just post all the evidence R141. If it's true then there will be plenty of evidence in the form of pics, social media posts, videos, artworks, online friends etc.

Where is all the [bold]evidence?[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 142March 29, 2023 8:23 AM

^ or it’s a tactic.

by Anonymousreply 143March 29, 2023 8:25 AM

Isn't the fact they posted opposite sex pronouns and the cliched FTM name Aiden enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 144March 29, 2023 8:30 AM

A lot of gay men and lesbians transition. but that does not magically make them straight, R139, which adds to the confusion between gay and trans, especially because of the correlation between same-sex attraction and gender non-conformity in general. The paraphiliac crossdressers and yaoi anime girls you refer to don’t fit into the mainstream concept of “straight” because they deviate too much from gender norms.

by Anonymousreply 145March 29, 2023 8:30 AM

[quote] The T are doubling down. I'm sure their "Day of Vengeance" on Saturday will be one to remember.

r137 Too bad for them that it's Saturday when they want to shoot up -phobes at school or work!

by Anonymousreply 146March 29, 2023 8:30 AM

Unless they're the same person, in the last hour we've got a full-on gay-hating nutjob who wrote stuff like:

"disease spreading freaks cannot be conservative. Repent or burn"

"Social acceptance of homosexuality unleashed this insanity"

And then we get R140 who is trying to blame lesbians, and if that line of attack doesn't work, it's back to the guns.

Face it 140, this tragedy has given your group a black eye so you're here trying to pin this shit on lesbians. Pathetic.

Fuck you in your stinky colon-constructed neo-vag

by Anonymousreply 147March 29, 2023 8:31 AM

The manifesto has all the evidence, and the people who have read it call Hale "transgender". That's as much as we're going to get and it's good enough for me.

Aidan Hale was a FtM. These murders were likely realted to this fact.

by Anonymousreply 148March 29, 2023 8:31 AM

I'm not trying to blame lesbians R147. I'm stating the facts. Her family has confirmed she came out as lesbian to them many years ago and they had trouble accepting it. That's what they said. If you have a problem with that then take it up with the mother and family.

And anyway - why would you take that personally? Anymore than I would take Jeffrey Dahmer personally.

Her family have also said that she was being treated for a mental condition by a doctor.

These are the 100% known facts so far.

The manifesto needs to be released R148.

What I have noticed is that world media have suddenly stopped using the word transgender in their reporting - except Fox News, Brietbart and the likes. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 149March 29, 2023 8:40 AM

Oh FFS. Why do I take people off block?

When I put R140 back on block and looked at her history, I realized it's the local DL black transwoman who is literally on here 24/7.

She hates actual gay men and despises lesbians.

And she is attempting to pin these murders on lesbians, even though this insane murderer has identified as a transman for years on social media.

by Anonymousreply 150March 29, 2023 8:42 AM

Was she of the fujoshi or self hating dyke variety?

by Anonymousreply 151March 29, 2023 8:43 AM

[quote] evidence?

We see your twisted game. It's your kind of "right side of history" people, LGBTQIA+ (whether as one or ally), such Democrats, politicians, mainstream institutions, media who have been day after day hysterically shrieking about pro-LGBTQIA+ education/policies which include automatically AFFIRMING the fake pronouns and self-identified gender identity of children, students and all the others.

Your side have always shrieked that that's TRANS, that That's LEGIT trans, that That's valid. Not obeying so - misgendering, deadnaming, not recognising that fake gender dictated by the mentally ill - is akin to the hate crimes.

Oh, only selectively, for the inconvenient cases, certain individuals are magically not trans because you say so?

by Anonymousreply 152March 29, 2023 8:44 AM

The Tumblr account I saw was full of images of the kind of males that Fujos love.

by Anonymousreply 153March 29, 2023 8:46 AM

Her past self may have come out as Lesbian to her family, but by the time of the shooting She was a He.

He even renamed himself "Aidan", making "Audrey" his deadname.

Face it. The shooter was Trans.

by Anonymousreply 154March 29, 2023 8:46 AM

That laughable "evidence". Is there any evidence that Ellen/Elliot Page has been taking hormones? Testosterone? All the loons on the mainstream left have automatically accepted that female as FTM! Legit trans!

Or is your idea of evidence being just chopping off some body parts without taking hormones? Lots of FTMs also just use chest BINDER to fake that effect. They get validated as legit trans too. Are you going to inspect their naked chests?

by Anonymousreply 155March 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Apparently lesbians on T often end up craving cock because it awakens their basic lust.

by Anonymousreply 156March 29, 2023 8:49 AM

[quote]I realized it's the local DL black transwoman who is literally on here 24/7.

LOL! That's the first time I've been called that! I'm a white gay male Australian R151. Just put the block back on thanks.

Interesting how the narrative and words used on DL are exactly the same as the words and themes being posted from certain people in these threads. Same topics. Same themes. Same words.

Why is that I wonder? Who are all you people here on Datalounge?

If you have evidence then post it R150, R153 etc. Post it right away please. As soon as I see the evidence I will shut my gob I promise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 29, 2023 8:50 AM

Also, mentally ill "progressive" countries like Spain, Finland, (Germany desperately wants to follow), Australia or NZ I forgot (saw it on their government website) have self-identification totally official. Without no change in your body, you go through some online and other process and declare yourself as the opposite sex/gender, aka trans, officially legally recognised trans!

by Anonymousreply 158March 29, 2023 8:51 AM

Poor young woman indoctrinated with homosexual and gender goblin sickness.

Thankfully I feel a strong backlash coming.

by Anonymousreply 159March 29, 2023 8:53 AM

[quote]That laughable "evidence". Is there any evidence that Ellen/Elliot Page has been taking hormones? Testosterone?

There sure is R155. Heaps of evidence. And she cut off her tits.

I would say there is plenty of evidence that Elliot Page is an authentic transgender person. I also can't stand them.

When did evidence become a dirty, unreasonable "laughable" word?

by Anonymousreply 160March 29, 2023 8:53 AM

R140 I don't understand. If she came out as a lesbian to her family years ago, then why was she posting tons of hetero erotic and romantic art/photos on her tumblr up until last year? And why was identifying as a gay man in gay male forums and subreddits? It kind of just seems like she was trying on different gender identities and sexualities whenever she felt empty, unwanted, or misunderstood (and her tumblr really seems to reflect someone who often felt empty, unwanted, and misunderstood). Kind of just seems like she didn't have a core, stable identity and so kept trying to make one alphabet letter or another fit so she could have something to call herself. Kind of like...well....most trans/nb/fluid youth. Except she wasn't a teenager anymore...she was nearly 30.

by Anonymousreply 161March 29, 2023 8:53 AM

[quote] Apparently lesbians on T often end up craving cock because it awakens their basic lust.

r156 So, gay/homosexual conversion therapy. Perfected, celebrated, promoted by those on the left, or at least non-rightwing. Unlike the religious rightwing homophobic losers of the past with their failed conversion therapy (pray?).

by Anonymousreply 162March 29, 2023 8:54 AM

Europe, Australia etc. All have mental trans running around, yet very few mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 163March 29, 2023 8:55 AM

I'm genuinely worried that if there is a rash of trans terror attacks it'll be like Germany before the war, with the commies running riot and scaring people into embracing authoritarianism. We might end up with the fascist government the trans loons have long fantasised was coming after them. They might actually make it happen.

by Anonymousreply 164March 29, 2023 8:56 AM

For all we know, the shooter could have been that FtM tranny nutjob who obsessively posts on here telling all the gays on here to "leave this sub. Now!!" (in all caps and bold font, with a feminine writing style) every time anyone says anything remotely doubting of the Trans.

I guess we'll only find out for sure if those posts no longer dominate half of every T-related thread.

by Anonymousreply 165March 29, 2023 8:58 AM

Here's the deal with self-ID: The trans community cannot have it both ways.

They claimed that the Colorado shooter isn't really non-binary. How would you even know if he is or isn't? It's just self-declaration. I could say I'm non-binary right now. And everyone would have to affirm me.

And when this shooter said that she's trans, we must accept it. Trans activists like ContraPoints, Jeffrey Marsh, Chase Frontholio, Kefals and Dylan Mulvaney have all said that they do not owe "cis" people any sort of gender expression.

That means that they live and die by the law of self-ID. So now one of their own has committed mass murder and they're trying to distance themselves from this act of violence.

It doesn't work that way. The trans community must own this.

(and stop blaming lesbians, you fucking TRA freaks)

by Anonymousreply 166March 29, 2023 8:58 AM

r160 Cutting off tits (body part) = Trans evidence? Then most of MTFs are not trannies when they have zero desire to cut off their precious dicks.

Then you're going to say that just taking hormones without cutting off anything means trans too? Lots are on and OFF.

Again, I said many (Biden type, mainstream liberals) accept those who say they're FTM as trans without inspecting their bodies. Among them are those with intact bodies that they fake with chestbinder (or some MTFs just shove things inside their bra).

by Anonymousreply 167March 29, 2023 8:59 AM

Maybe after this or after their "day of vengeance" people will quietly turn away from them and pretend they never supported them in the first place and they will finally fade away.

by Anonymousreply 168March 29, 2023 9:00 AM

R168 That would be a happy day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 29, 2023 9:02 AM

[quote] They claimed that the Colorado shooter isn't really non-binary. How would you even know if he is or isn't?

r166 It's just their usual lying tactic. If the exact same kind of people (as that shooter; body & behaviour & evidence or lack of) were among the victims, that same TRA community would have been screaming NB victims non-stop.

It's hysterical that they cite the shooter's parents (as if MAGA state MAGA parents are accepting the NB delusion?) who don't call that shooter as they/them/nonbinary. Pro-TRA AP guidebook has been dictating journalists that parents aren't the trusted source (-phobic etc).

by Anonymousreply 170March 29, 2023 9:05 AM

R156 Yes, because every human male that naturally produces testosterone also naturally lusts for cock.

by Anonymousreply 171March 29, 2023 9:05 AM

Very serious question:

Do you guys ever tire of making the exact same arguments and comments after every single mass shooting or school shooting that is elevated into a nationwide media spectacle?

I am not suggesting in any way that these events are not traumatic and tragic.

I'm just asking if anyone else reached the point of absolute frustration and paralysis about going through the exact same motions every single time this happens.

The news outlets all say the same things every single time.

Politicians say the same things.

People individually make the same lamentations or defenses. Every time. No variation at all, ever, and no progress at all, ever.

And then everyone gets tired of it, the media stop covering because it's no longer new and terrifying, and they take a pause for some months before selecting the next shooting to highlight. (These shootings happen literally every day but most are only reported locally.)

And next time it happens, there will be multiple threads here and almost all comments could be literally copied and pasted from those of past shootings and no one would know the difference.

Does this not seem entirely redunant and futile to you?

by Anonymousreply 172March 29, 2023 9:05 AM

[quote] "When naming suspects or victims in stories about crimes or accidents, be cognizant that authorities or [bold]family members may be ignorant of or disregarding[/bold] the person's identity; the [bold]person [...] may have better information about how the person lived and identified[/bold].

AP Stylebook dictating journalists how to spot the legit trans/nb/ppl with gender identity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 29, 2023 9:09 AM

There's a huge difference with this shooting, r172, in that it was a biological FEMALE turned tranny and very likely doing it as pro-Trans terrorism (which is why we're not being allowed to see the manifesto).

by Anonymousreply 174March 29, 2023 9:09 AM

R174 What is the importance of that when there's a mass shooting every single day, almost all of them perpetrated by young men? Are all transgender people to be blamed for one crazy person while all young men are presumed to be innocuous despite doing these things constantly?

by Anonymousreply 175March 29, 2023 9:15 AM

Because, r175, there is almost no precedent for a biologically female mass shooter. That is really new. And weird.

by Anonymousreply 176March 29, 2023 9:16 AM

R171: Talk to the FTMs who say this. It's not my claim, I don't understand how lesbians can change sexuality like that.

by Anonymousreply 177March 29, 2023 9:17 AM

r175 is desperate to play down the significance of this shooting. I wonder why? Is it because it is entirely likely to be our first incidence of Trans Terrorism?

by Anonymousreply 178March 29, 2023 9:19 AM

R177 Could be they're just actually bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 179March 29, 2023 9:22 AM

The TRA rethoric online is frightening. It went downhill from "We only need to pee!" really fast. They have taken over every feminist, gay or lesbian association. I was very active in my country up until gay marriage was legalized. I want nothing to do with the clusterfuck that came afterwards. It has nothing to do with men and women who just want to live their lives. It's a full-blown cult. Even if they kill children, it's somehow the victims' fault now. Fuck this.

by Anonymousreply 180March 29, 2023 9:33 AM

R172 I issue a fiery amen to your sermon...

But this is the DL—we will NEVER tire of redundancy and futility.

by Anonymousreply 181March 29, 2023 9:35 AM

[quote][R140] I don't understand. If she came out as a lesbian to her family years ago, then why was she posting tons of hetero erotic and romantic art/photos on her tumblr up until last year?

I 100% agree with you R161. All I'm saying is where is the evidence. Surely that's reasonable right?

It was her family (mother) who announced she came out as a lesbian some years ago and this has been covered ad nauseam in the media. I didn't make the claim. And nobody has seen all these tumbler images or images of her dressed as a man or posts from Hale saying she was transgender. Why not? If they existed would you all be posting them over and over in these threads?

As soon as one of you posts all of that stuff then I will shut my gob. I promise. I did see those weird hello kitty style stickers she put on the guns she used to kill. Surely that's serious mental illness. Who does that?

I'm just after the facts so if you all have facts and evidence then post it. But right now it's all just a whole lot of claims and made up stuff - not facts.

by Anonymousreply 182March 29, 2023 9:35 AM

[quote]Even if they kill children, it's somehow the victims' fault now.

FFS R180. I have never seen anyone on DL say that it was the victims fault. Not one person said that in these threads.

It was Hale who killed them and she is repulsive for doing it.

This is the made up crap I'm talking about. Facts. That's what should be our goal.

by Anonymousreply 183March 29, 2023 9:37 AM

R158 those ‘mentally ill progressive countries’ should all become more like the USA, then they can have weekly mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 184March 29, 2023 9:39 AM

R183 I believe R180 is referencing the statement issued by the odious 'Trans Resistance Network'.

by Anonymousreply 185March 29, 2023 9:40 AM

R183: I've seen people on Twitter as good as say that.

by Anonymousreply 186March 29, 2023 9:40 AM

[quote]…there is almost no precedent for a biologically female mass shooter. That is really new. And weird.

Audrey is only #7, but there probably will be a cluster of trans copycat shooters to come (similar to the homicidal copycat postal workers who inspired the phrase “going postal”). Also, note the cluster of 2015 shootings below:

1. Brenda Spencer - 1979 (2 dead, 8 wounded)

2. Jennifer San Marco - 2006 (6 dead, death-by-suicide)

3. Amy Bishop - 2010 (3 dead, 3 wounded)

4. Tashfeen Malik - 2015 (14 dead, 17 wounded)

5. Latina Williams - 2015 (2 dead, death-by-suicide)

6. Nasim Aghdam - 2015 (3 wounded, death-by-suicide)

7. Audrey Hale - 2023 (6 dead, death-by-police)

by Anonymousreply 187March 29, 2023 9:43 AM

[quote] Tashfeen Malik - 2015 (14 dead, 17 wounded)

Did this bitch use a hand grenade? Motherfuck!

by Anonymousreply 188March 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Nasim Aghdam IS A QUEEN and should have inspired more mass shooters.

by Anonymousreply 189March 29, 2023 9:50 AM

R165 That trans activist is always here. There is a rage just bubbling underneath the surface with that one. Sometimes when he/she is backed into a corner, the homophobia comes out, and she calls us faggots and cissies.

That one is a walking cliche of a trans authoritarian. It drives her insane that gay men (on a site for gay men) aren't bowing down and sucking the lady-cock.

They are so used to having their way on reddit, I think it truly shocks them that gays are allowed to speak our minds on datalounge.

TRAs control just about every single lgbt sub on reddit and they mostly control the narrative. For a while in Jan/Feb, when all the trans threads were deleted on DL, she got used to snapping her fingers to demand that Muriel's assistant remove the thread.

If the thread even slightly started to get critical of trans activists, she would scream that we were all sent here by Kiwi Farms or Steve Bannon. She cannot comprehend that gay men would dare to speak out against the trans movement.

But here we are after this mass slaughter, and they are in full damage control: blaming lesbians and trying to gaslight us into thinking that this shooter wasn't really trans. It's not going to work out for them this time.

The general public is getting fucking sick and tired of their crap. Heck, even in Canada a male powerlifter just took the crown away from a transwoman who won the title a few weeks ago. He did it in protest of the unfairness of the situation. And funny enough, the transwoman was sitting in the audience when he took her crown. He self-identified as a transwoman for a couple of days, took the crown from the trans, then went back to being a regular dude. Male powerlifters must start doing this as a protest across Canada and the US.

The tide is turning.

More popcorn, please.

by Anonymousreply 190March 29, 2023 9:50 AM

R182 Post evidence that she was trans, you mean? You realize we weren't the ones who claimed that, right? That is how she was identified by the media once her social media sites listing her male pronouns/calling herself Aidan were discovered along with reddit posts identifying as a gay man. They also started circulating found photos of her presumably as Aidan (one looking like a greasy sk8tr boi and the other posing in a tie and misguided chinos, quite chest-bound).

by Anonymousreply 191March 29, 2023 9:51 AM

r187 There's also this one from Denver in 2019.

[quote] killed one classmate and wounded eight [...] McKinney as a female juvenile named Maya [...] the teen identified as a male and preferred to be called 'Alec'. When McKinney appeared in court, attorney said he preferred the pronoun 'he'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 29, 2023 9:52 AM

R188 She was half of a husband-and-wife team. Syed Rizwan Farook was the other shooter. It happened in California, a community property state, so I’ll change her stats to 7 dead, 8.5 wounded.

by Anonymousreply 193March 29, 2023 9:55 AM

Iranian Icon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 29, 2023 9:55 AM

Just a note that five of her victims (Nashville shooter) were female. I find this unusual. The only male was a Black man, the janitor.

by Anonymousreply 195March 29, 2023 9:56 AM

R194 Who is this bunny witch?

by Anonymousreply 196March 29, 2023 9:57 AM

She’s killing females and people of color. Her oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 197March 29, 2023 9:58 AM

Camp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 29, 2023 10:00 AM

Alec McKinney was a prior FTM trans terrorist.

"McKinney said he planned to target two students in particular as they had bullied and ridiculed him due to his gender identity and called him "disgusting". McKinney said that "he wanted the kids at the school to experience bad things, have to suffer from the trauma like he has had to in his life." McKinney also stated he has heard voices and has suffered from homicidal and suicidal thoughts since the age of 12, and refused to take medication so that he "wouldn't feel alone".'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 29, 2023 10:00 AM

R192 There was only 1 dead, 6 injured, so it doesn’t qualify as a mass killing, although it certainly was an attempt at one.

by Anonymousreply 200March 29, 2023 10:00 AM

👸🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 29, 2023 10:02 AM

[quote] She’s killing females and people of color. Her oppressors.

r197 To loons like her, evil females who don't obey = evil TERF = evil Nazi. Maybe that black man was also a TERF (F has become meaningless in the eyes of loons like her).

by Anonymousreply 202March 29, 2023 10:02 AM

Holy shit—THAT'S Nasim Aghdam??? She is obligatory DL icon, yes?

by Anonymousreply 203March 29, 2023 10:03 AM

He was working at a Christian school so he was the enemy I guess.

by Anonymousreply 204March 29, 2023 10:05 AM

This is a bop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 29, 2023 10:06 AM

r195 because she hated her own female self. At it's core, trans is misogyny. Even the men who claim to be women try to be what they believe is the "ideal" woman and they go overboard with the pretending to the point that's it's actually a minstrel show. They hate women because they also know they can never truly be one. And FTM and even non binary folks hate the gender they were born into...which is overwhelming female (especially the "non binaries).

by Anonymousreply 206March 29, 2023 10:06 AM

"It kind of just seems like she was trying on different gender identities and sexualities..."

It's all the rage these days.

by Anonymousreply 207March 29, 2023 10:07 AM

I’m blocking the video poster, it’s purposely distracting from the thread.

by Anonymousreply 208March 29, 2023 10:08 AM

R208 That’s very good dear!

by Anonymousreply 209March 29, 2023 10:11 AM

How has a suicide cult not yet been assembled in Nasim Aghdam's name?

And who will join me to meet our leader in the tomorrowland?

by Anonymousreply 210March 29, 2023 10:15 AM

R183 not on DL. Don't go on reddit though.

by Anonymousreply 211March 29, 2023 10:16 AM

It’s been almost five years since we lost Nasim.

by Anonymousreply 212March 29, 2023 10:18 AM

It's been fascinating to watch all the AGP and trans power mods on reddit go into full censorship mode regarding this incident.

We are watching them melt the fuck down in real time. They delete comments, threads, and then finally nuke entire posts. It's becoming obvious that they don't know how to handle a situation like this.

by Anonymousreply 213March 29, 2023 10:22 AM

She should have been cast as Cat Woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 29, 2023 10:24 AM

R213 Links plz? I wanna see.

by Anonymousreply 215March 29, 2023 10:25 AM

R214 What was her motivation for shooting people at youtube?

by Anonymousreply 216March 29, 2023 10:25 AM

R216 They censored our Queen.

by Anonymousreply 217March 29, 2023 10:26 AM

Create another thread for that cunt. This is about trans terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 218March 29, 2023 10:27 AM

Queen said off with their heads.

by Anonymousreply 219March 29, 2023 10:27 AM

R218 I’ll post anywhere I want, you hall monitoring frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 220March 29, 2023 10:28 AM

R218 Oh lighten up. I think it was fine to take a 5 minute breather to have ourselves a giggle after roughly 1,400 posts of outrage.

by Anonymousreply 221March 29, 2023 10:30 AM

r172, Datalounge is primarily made up of people who are looking for a place to say the same things over and over again. Some are just old people who like redundancy, it makes them feel secure. Others are the mentally ill and/or trolls who spam us day in and day out with the same thing.

As for the politicians and media, well, they're beholden to money, and the people who control the money don't want to enact any kind of gun control, so they purposely say the same things over and over again, hoping to lull everyone into fatigue and complacency.

The end result is that DL is uniquely awful when something like this happens.

by Anonymousreply 222March 29, 2023 10:31 AM

R220 Tell us why she is so important to you. Don't just say "she's our queen". Tell us why we should care about this murderous skank.

by Anonymousreply 223March 29, 2023 10:34 AM

r223 She is a queen though. If you don't see that, then you ARE BLIND!

by Anonymousreply 224March 29, 2023 10:35 AM

OOMG, the crazy YouTube vegan goddess. I did not know her backstory.

by Anonymousreply 225March 29, 2023 10:36 AM

R223 She’s an Icon, she’s a legend, she is the moment.

by Anonymousreply 226March 29, 2023 10:36 AM

Apparently the "Trans Day of Vengeance" is going ahead in DC, so they can bring to a head their years of violent rhetoric and threats to burn and kill.

by Anonymousreply 227March 29, 2023 10:37 AM

R223 Have you SEEN her youtube channel?? I'm literally a 10-minute old convert and I'm already taking rum shots in her honor and crafting hair effigies.

by Anonymousreply 228March 29, 2023 10:38 AM

R224 It's too bad you can't tell us why she's important. We're going to FF you and your Muslim whore mother into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 229March 29, 2023 10:38 AM

I'm genuinely worried about JK Rowling. I honersly think one of them will try to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 230March 29, 2023 10:38 AM

R229 Go ahead sad old frau whore.

by Anonymousreply 231March 29, 2023 10:39 AM

R98 uh, Henny, she murdered a bunch of children. She's the name they're investigating.

by Anonymousreply 232March 29, 2023 10:42 AM

The ladies of datalounge will appreciate this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 29, 2023 10:43 AM

Of course they will, r230. They've been saying that they want her dead for quite a while. That's why they published her physical addess online. They won't be happy until she's dead. Well, they will never be happy, but they won't be satisfied about her until she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 234March 29, 2023 10:44 AM

The number of women who support these AGPs is unbelievable. There's no genuinely solidarity among females. Feminism is a fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 235March 29, 2023 10:49 AM

#TransTerrorists is trending on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 29, 2023 10:49 AM

Many hysterics on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 237March 29, 2023 10:50 AM

Just to clarify, there’s no correlation between postal workers and violence. Postal workers are very passive.

by Anonymousreply 238March 29, 2023 10:52 AM

Feminism is a fantasy. Nasim is forever.

by Anonymousreply 239March 29, 2023 10:52 AM

Swiftie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 29, 2023 10:52 AM

OK I'm out. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 241March 29, 2023 10:52 AM

We seem desperate to find any motivation for what she did other than political terrorism..

It doesn't matter f she was molested, which she probably wasn't. It wasn't why she did this and it's not what made her such a psycho. You can thank the trans community for that.

by Anonymousreply 242March 29, 2023 10:53 AM

Nassim Agdam was really something else.

by Anonymousreply 243March 29, 2023 10:54 AM

Glad I live in a state with stricter gun laws. This link lets you compare gun laws state to state. These stricter states should start using this info to attract more businesses and people to their areas. If I had kids in school I’d rather live somewhere where it’s harder to procure guns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 29, 2023 10:57 AM

JFC at this Nasim character. Turbo cray.

by Anonymousreply 245March 29, 2023 10:57 AM

Queen Nasim could do any genre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 29, 2023 10:58 AM

R245 She was a sensation after her shooting. I'm surprised you missed her. Iconic Nasim.

by Anonymousreply 247March 29, 2023 11:01 AM

^You can see the cray in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 248March 29, 2023 11:01 AM

R248 Nasim was not crazy, She was an enlightened vegan goddess.

by Anonymousreply 249March 29, 2023 11:02 AM

Well what comes next? A mass shooting at a drag queen story hour as a reprisal for this mass shooting? Could happen. Maybe someone goes nuts at this Trans Day of Vengeance. Maybe there is a copycat trans mass shooter who goes after more children. I imagine the only thing that will come out of this is more mass shootings.

by Anonymousreply 250March 29, 2023 11:02 AM

R245 And his history indicates that he's only here to talk about this crazy hoe who shot up youtube.

Maybe we should go back to primetime until they can figure out a way to ban drive-by accounts.

by Anonymousreply 251March 29, 2023 11:03 AM

More Nasim…,

by Anonymousreply 252March 29, 2023 11:03 AM

R250 you’ll continue schizo-posting and nothing will happen.

by Anonymousreply 253March 29, 2023 11:03 AM

R251 defensible trolling. He may continue.

by Anonymousreply 254March 29, 2023 11:04 AM

r253 Maybe nothing happens. But the rightwing is PISSED OFF right now. I think we could get one of them going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 255March 29, 2023 11:05 AM

Booty workout 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 29, 2023 11:06 AM

You left off Sylvia Seegrist r187

by Anonymousreply 257March 29, 2023 11:07 AM

R250 Every braindead leftist activist would cream themselves with delight.

It's all they wanted and ever hoped for, that someone would violently attack Drag Queen Story Time.

They have been trying so hard to make that happen (unfortunately no one gives a shit.) They've been stuck pretending that unrelated incidents were secretly right wing plots against Drag Queen Story Time.

by Anonymousreply 258March 29, 2023 11:07 AM

Animal loving queen 👸🏼🐓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 29, 2023 11:09 AM

Any word on what medications she was on?

by Anonymousreply 260March 29, 2023 11:11 AM

R250 This is why we make a blood oath to follow Supra Mother Whore, Queen Nasim to the Great NextTube. We will die with dignity, honor, and purpose. Of course, we will also be taking the children. We will announce our plan at the next Family Funtime Nudie Show.

by Anonymousreply 261March 29, 2023 11:12 AM

Sultan Nasim ☪️👑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 29, 2023 11:15 AM

She was the sultan of our hearts, we will soon follow her into the next realm.

by Anonymousreply 263March 29, 2023 11:22 AM

The Nasim troll is doing all thismass-posting in order to slide the thread, in the hopes that we no longer talk about the Trans Terrorist of Tennessee who killed six people, three of whom were only nine years old.

by Anonymousreply 264March 29, 2023 11:23 AM

They truly believe there’s a trans genocide going on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 29, 2023 11:24 AM

R264 That’s sad! However Our Sultan Nasim (PBUH) is more important.

by Anonymousreply 266March 29, 2023 11:25 AM

The Nasim troll is speaking to our hearts through the iconic and glamorous YouTube shooter, Nasim.

You wouldn't get it unless you had grown up with school shootings.

by Anonymousreply 267March 29, 2023 11:27 AM

Nasim posting> posting about crazy trans people

by Anonymousreply 268March 29, 2023 11:27 AM

WTF is this??!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 29, 2023 11:27 AM

r266 is the Nasim Troll, basically admitting to intentionally sliding the thread so that we do not talk about the Trans Terrorist of Tennessee.

by Anonymousreply 270March 29, 2023 11:28 AM

Nasim posting=posting about crazy trans people.

by Anonymousreply 271March 29, 2023 11:28 AM

Sultan Nasim and Queen Nicki should have collaborated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 29, 2023 11:31 AM

The Trans Terrorist of Tennesse is not going away, Trans Nasim Trolls.

I know you want it to, but it won't. This one is too fucking awful for you to distract away from, and we gay men will no longer stand to lumped in with you psychotics.

by Anonymousreply 273March 29, 2023 11:31 AM

Nashvillians on Twitter saying they will find out what's in the shooter's manifesto "whether or not police releases it".

I wonder what that is supposed to mean.

by Anonymousreply 274March 29, 2023 11:31 AM

Honey, that means they're going to find it and no one will be able to look away from the fact that this was Trans Terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 275March 29, 2023 11:32 AM

R273 Humorless bitch.

by Anonymousreply 276March 29, 2023 11:32 AM

R270 Oh my fucking God will you all stop bitching and whining. He is on topic and being subtle- which is obviously lost on you.

We're getting more context and social commentary from the videos of Nasim dancing in her bedroom than we are from all of the hysterical political posts.

Not to mention... Nasim is glamorous, fabulous, and everything. All hail Nasim.

by Anonymousreply 277March 29, 2023 11:33 AM

R273 I’m not trans you retard. I’m a homosexual man and I worship our glorious Nasim.

by Anonymousreply 278March 29, 2023 11:34 AM

r276 is admitting both that it's a trans AND that it's trying to slide the thread away from Trans Terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 279March 29, 2023 11:35 AM

There are three billion tranny threads, all stating the same things. No one’s allowed any fun.

by Anonymousreply 280March 29, 2023 11:37 AM

I was the first person to bring up that Nasim was a queen, which she is. I am not trans. Nasim is a female mass shooter and pertinent to the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 281March 29, 2023 11:37 AM

r278, You're in a large room with gay men right now.

Honey, we can all tell that you're trans.

What happened to "Trans Pride"?

by Anonymousreply 282March 29, 2023 11:37 AM

R274 Someone has a copy.

by Anonymousreply 283March 29, 2023 11:38 AM

[quote]Nasim is a female mass shooter and pertinent to the discussion.

Not really. You want attention and you're getting it, there's no need for you to pretend like you're doing something useful or topical.

by Anonymousreply 284March 29, 2023 11:39 AM

Nasim was a gay Icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 29, 2023 11:39 AM

R282 We can all tell you’re a frau, you have no humour.

by Anonymousreply 286March 29, 2023 11:40 AM

R275 - and how do you suppose they will find it, Blanche? By hacking this motherfucker's cloud? It sounded to me like the materials had been handwritten.

R283, who do you think would have such a copy? I do hope someone has one.

by Anonymousreply 287March 29, 2023 11:40 AM

r286 Ok Tranny, tell a joke.

by Anonymousreply 288March 29, 2023 11:42 AM

I hope someone goes in Terminator style to the police station and tries to blast their way to the manifesto, and then of course, I hope that same person wrote their own manifesto, that the cops don't release either.

by Anonymousreply 289March 29, 2023 11:42 AM

Get your summer bodies ready. 💪🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 29, 2023 11:43 AM

R289 It's unreleased manifestos, all the way down.

by Anonymousreply 291March 29, 2023 11:44 AM

I love the Nasim cult

by Anonymousreply 292March 29, 2023 11:45 AM

R287 She was communicating with other people online, it seems like her "friends" were all strangers on the internet, she probably sent a copy or at least the gist to one of them.

That, or Nashville PD employees are going to leak a copy for religious reasons. If she explicitly murdered these people because they're Christians, they're martyrs. Like, actual martyrs.

by Anonymousreply 293March 29, 2023 11:45 AM

The American way R289. 🇺🇲

by Anonymousreply 294March 29, 2023 11:48 AM

[Quote] Apparently the "Trans Day of Vengeance" is going ahead in DC, so they can bring to a head their years of violent rhetoric and threats to burn and kill

r227 Whatever they do, they should go after politicians, not normal people. Democrat politicians I mean, who are supposedly on their side and have failed to protect them from "trans genocide" (= states stopping the barbaric mutilation and drugging of the mentally ill children/minors).

by Anonymousreply 295March 29, 2023 11:48 AM

r289 is another violence-loving tranny.

by Anonymousreply 296March 29, 2023 11:49 AM

I was sixteen years old when Queen Nasim ascended into the next realm. We will avenge you our beloved goddess. 👑☪️👸🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 29, 2023 11:51 AM

Did this thread go off-topic, or is it my imagination?🤔

by Anonymousreply 298March 29, 2023 11:51 AM

Why do so many trannies advocate violence?

by Anonymousreply 299March 29, 2023 11:52 AM

For the love of Jesus R296! You know what? You know HWHAT? You're fucking blocked now. BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 300March 29, 2023 11:53 AM

This is probably already been posted, but I wanted to make sure that everybody saw this piece of shit legislator from Tennessee, who has already commented that he can do whatever he wants with his rights to buy assault weapons. Maybe if it had been one of his little darlings in that school, he'd have a different perspective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 29, 2023 11:53 AM

[Quote]Someone posted a Tik Tok with evidence this shooter was at the school when a straight male was actively molesting students. The administrator was protected for years. I’ll try to find it.

so the shooter was going to right a wrong by killing children!

by Anonymousreply 302March 29, 2023 11:53 AM

R302 Seems like serious grasping at straws to try and blame this on a scapegoat.

by Anonymousreply 303March 29, 2023 11:54 AM

Poop Cookies 🍪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 29, 2023 11:55 AM

So many trannies talk so enthustiastically about violence. The tranny "Day of Vengeance" in DC is this Saturday.

Why do trannies love violence so much?

by Anonymousreply 305March 29, 2023 11:55 AM

Be the thread you hope to see, R298. No one can stop your little fingers from typing.

by Anonymousreply 306March 29, 2023 11:56 AM

R305 Trannies live rent free in your head

by Anonymousreply 307March 29, 2023 11:56 AM

[Quote] Why do so many trannies advocate violence?

r299 Incels.

by Anonymousreply 308March 29, 2023 11:56 AM

Trannies love violence. This has been known for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 29, 2023 11:57 AM

i have found butch dykes who become men are like redneck men. and just as violent....

by Anonymousreply 310March 29, 2023 11:58 AM

Has Cher commented?

by Anonymousreply 311March 29, 2023 11:58 AM

Queen Selena and Queen Nasim. We all Stan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 29, 2023 11:59 AM

Maybe the violence is because they're full of natural testosterone, but feel freed from social norms about making threats because they now assume they will get a pussy pass.... in reality, they just sound like uncensored angry men

by Anonymousreply 313March 29, 2023 12:00 PM

Keep defending your Trans Terrorism with videos of some youtuber who had 15 followers when she was alive and who's now dead.

Looks good. Looks convincing.

by Anonymousreply 314March 29, 2023 12:01 PM

r313 They get a TransPass, as you well know.

by Anonymousreply 315March 29, 2023 12:02 PM

I'm just waiting for the hierarchical infighting to begin amongst the T's where thence they tear each other to shreds like some biblical parable. Kind of like what happened in the HAES movement, where it began with "all bodies are beautiful and worthy", and then eventually devolved into "don't even think about opening your privileged whore mouth unless you're an infini-fat!"

by Anonymousreply 316March 29, 2023 12:02 PM

Nassim Queen of America! 🇺🇸 USA! USA! USA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 29, 2023 12:03 PM

SHE HAD 15 FOLLOWERS BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING CENSORED BY YOUTUBE. HER VIDEOS ARE WORKS OF ART THAT DESERVE TO BE IN THE LOUVRE. SHE HAS DONE MORE IN HER SHORT LIFE THAN YOU WILL EVER DO. SHE IS A QUEEN!!!!!11!!!!1!!

by Anonymousreply 318March 29, 2023 12:03 PM

Has Brian De Palma issued an apology?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319March 29, 2023 12:05 PM

Courtesy of the Tranny Nasim Troll, every time I see a Nasim post I will only ever think of the three nine year olds gunned down by a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 320March 29, 2023 12:05 PM

R314 YouTube censored our Queen. She would be the empress of the universe by now if they hadn’t.

Freedom of expression for all!

by Anonymousreply 321March 29, 2023 12:06 PM

R8 👅😍🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 322March 29, 2023 12:06 PM

Nasim in her activist era!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 29, 2023 12:09 PM

The Trannies appear to be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 324March 29, 2023 12:09 PM

R7 you'll be missed . . .🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 325March 29, 2023 12:10 PM

Nasim and a giant cock 🐓🐓

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326March 29, 2023 12:11 PM

Thank you for posting that, r323. It appears that when activists appear with weapons or say they want to kill, they will try it on.

The number of tranny activists who've appeared with a weapon is enormous, the ones who've threatened death online is nearly %100 percent.

You're giving us evidence to lock you up.

by Anonymousreply 327March 29, 2023 12:12 PM

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Nasim comes to me, speaking words of wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 328March 29, 2023 12:12 PM

R326 Queen Nasim truly was the spiritual mother of gay men worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 329March 29, 2023 12:14 PM

Not one, but three Nasism trolls blocked.

by Anonymousreply 330March 29, 2023 12:14 PM

Nasim Trolls = Tranny Thread Sliders, afraid of the truth coming out.

Pointless, trannies. We already know the truth about you.

by Anonymousreply 331March 29, 2023 12:16 PM

The trannies are getting desperate. They are posting videos of queen Nasim Aghdam. On no, I called her queen! What is happening to me? Am I one of them? Am I trans now?

by Anonymousreply 332March 29, 2023 12:16 PM

NBC = Worst of all, vile T propaganda machine. NBC "News"? Anti-facts Q Anon on the other side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333March 29, 2023 12:17 PM

Nasim inspired my veganism. Her impact is undeniable. 👑

by Anonymousreply 334March 29, 2023 12:17 PM

r330 The Trans organise on Discord and on the /lgbt/ forum on 4chan. They arrange to swarm Datalounge. Keffals swarm is especially known for this.

by Anonymousreply 335March 29, 2023 12:18 PM

👻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 29, 2023 12:19 PM

The Tranny drops it's mask at r336.

Do you want the Datalounge to become this? Because if you don't, you better fire up the FF.

by Anonymousreply 337March 29, 2023 12:23 PM

[italic] embarrassingly timed [/italic], r67?

Um, more like [bold]coordinated.[/bold]

The TQs are amping up. They’ve radicalized people.

And there is absolutely no compromising with them.

We are the canaries in the coal mine. We’ve been warning people about them but were not just dismissed & ignored, but accused of bigotry & hate thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 338March 29, 2023 12:23 PM

Who the fuck is keffals? She will never be as iconic as Queen Nasim!

by Anonymousreply 339March 29, 2023 12:23 PM

It's the same person who frequently takes these threads over, r330. She doesn't like it when she's not getting attention and has these kinds of meltdowns all the time. All those trolls are very obviously just one person.

by Anonymousreply 340March 29, 2023 12:26 PM

^^^ You've just outed yourself as a keffals cult member, tranny, at r339. You pretend not to know who he is and YET use his lowercased name.

The IS a Keffals storm of homophobic trannies swarming us. Far worse than any Christian church. Mind you, Keffals and his ilk want the DL shut down.

by Anonymousreply 341March 29, 2023 12:27 PM

R337 I am a homosexual zoomer male, showing my devotion for Queen Nasim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 29, 2023 12:28 PM

I don't like Keffals. They're annoying to me and have me blocked on Twitter because I said I wouldn't care if they died. I do like Nasim though.

by Anonymousreply 343March 29, 2023 12:29 PM

R341 That's an interesting premise. I just found out about that insane troon a few months ago on the blocked and reported podcast. That dickless Canadian freak is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 344March 29, 2023 12:29 PM

🌴🏝️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345March 29, 2023 12:33 PM

They censored our Queen when was alive. No they’re attempting to censor her devotees.

by Anonymousreply 346March 29, 2023 12:35 PM

The Trannies are realllllly worked up about the tranny who shot up a bunch of kids, aren't they?

The Nasim troll exposes more than it covers up.

by Anonymousreply 347March 29, 2023 12:36 PM

Stop engaging with the N-cray subject / worshipper. Stop typing N-cray's name. FF and block them IN SILENCE. Do not respond to them. Do not theorize about who they are / where they come from. Starve them of attention.

If a bitch comes into my house, she's gonna eat my food the way I fucking make it. Not the other way around.

Offer them SILENCE and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 348March 29, 2023 12:36 PM

Queen Nasim will turn 44 in heaven next Wednesday. We will never forget you goddess. 👑 4️⃣4️⃣

by Anonymousreply 349March 29, 2023 12:39 PM

I disagree, r348. I think it's very telling that a tranny comes on here and so desperately tries to derail the discussion of a tranny who shot up 3 9 year olds.

The Trans know this is the common mentality in their community. They just don't want US knowing that, so they can keep parasitically feeding off our rights achievements.

by Anonymousreply 350March 29, 2023 12:40 PM

We get it, R350. We heard you the first time. They did, too. We know. So do they. Do not play into their madness. Punch and delete.

by Anonymousreply 351March 29, 2023 12:43 PM

Who is the nutcase that accuses everyone of being a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 352March 29, 2023 12:44 PM

r352 That would be me, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353March 29, 2023 12:47 PM

R353 You’re very unstable, just like the troons.

by Anonymousreply 354March 29, 2023 12:48 PM

Everyone learn this dance for Nasims birthday and death anniversary celebrations next week. 🎂 🥳 💀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355March 29, 2023 12:51 PM

You are a troon, r354, so you should know.

by Anonymousreply 356March 29, 2023 12:51 PM

[quote]I don't see why it's so devastatingly important whether she was sexually abused or not.

It’s just people who are trying to explain away the lesbian component. She “autistic”, etc. White gay progressives do same thing on black mass murderer threads, “oh, he’s mentally ill”. Not sure if it’s white gay progressives doing it here, but they certainly share qualities.

by Anonymousreply 357March 29, 2023 12:52 PM

R244 -

Ah, yes. Beautiful, gun-free Illinois at number 6. Who wouldn’t love a stroll through the safe streets of the Austin neighborhood in Chicago with such strong and powerful laws on the books?!

Bring your business! Cheap real estate for your family!

by Anonymousreply 358March 29, 2023 12:54 PM

You’re a Troon, No you’re a Troon!

by Anonymousreply 359March 29, 2023 12:54 PM

[quote] Social acceptance of homosexuality caused the [bold]homophobic backlash[/bold]

FIFY, r132

by Anonymousreply 360March 29, 2023 12:55 PM

I hope the Nasim posters stay, they’re a very welcome change.

by Anonymousreply 361March 29, 2023 12:58 PM

True, r141.

Dana Rivers murdered a lesbian (of color) couple & their son.

What should have been prosecuted as a hate crime perpetrated by a straight white man against homosexual females was instead investigated as a “lesbian love triangle” gone bad.

Gay, Inc. didn’t event raise awareness about it. Nobody “said their names.”

With friends like Gay, Inc., who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 362March 29, 2023 1:01 PM

Troons ruin everything they touch.

by Anonymousreply 363March 29, 2023 1:07 PM

Nasim is the only woman I’d become hetero for, She visits me in my dreams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 29, 2023 1:08 PM

R362 "Gay, Inc" is now controlled by the T and the Q.

Last year at the NYC Pride parade, of the five people honored, none were gay men. One of the honorees was noted troon Chase Strangio. She snapped and said, "I'm a gay man, so yes, gay men are represented at Pride".

These delusional heterosexual women are so fucking offensive, and they revel in being trolls and rubbing our faces in the fact that they have taken over our non-profits.

by Anonymousreply 365March 29, 2023 1:10 PM

Heterosexual women are the biggest supporters of the trans movement, it ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 366March 29, 2023 1:13 PM

She loved that bunny with all her heart. An animal loving goddess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367March 29, 2023 1:17 PM

[quote]Heterosexual women are the biggest supporters of the trans movement

White gay men certainly are the biggest financial supporters.

by Anonymousreply 368March 29, 2023 1:18 PM

R368 No that would be heterosexual progressives.

by Anonymousreply 369March 29, 2023 1:19 PM

A mix^.

by Anonymousreply 370March 29, 2023 1:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371March 29, 2023 1:22 PM

It’s feminism that is responsible, the belief that men and women are equals and identical.

Hope the ideology they created devours them alive.

by Anonymousreply 372March 29, 2023 1:23 PM

Nasim and giant cocks 🐓 name a more iconic duo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 29, 2023 1:27 PM

The troll for that dead Iranian hoe is now on his third account posting nonsense about that woman.

She is a nobody and that poster does not care about her in the slightest. It's a trans activist troll who is trying to pull focus away from the Nashville shooter.

And the troon at R371 has posted that tired article at least a dozen times on DL. And we've already debunked that piece.

The Iranian skank troon with 3 accounts, is probably the same as troll who just posted at 371.

Look 371, we're sorry that your bottom surgery didn't work out, but stop blaming gay men for that. Talk to your surgeon and doctor about it.

by Anonymousreply 374March 29, 2023 1:27 PM

Oy vey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375March 29, 2023 1:28 PM

R80 I noticed it started happening around the time of Britney Spears, and the Kardashians coming on the scene.

The cool Tori Amos, Sheryl Crow, Natalie Merchant singer chicks suddenly had to start being sexy to be heard.

It's really fucked how the pressure to be sexy was dialed up for all female performing women. No wonder these girls think well I'm not that I must be a boy.

I wish people would say fuck it. I am what I am and I don't need to inject myself with hormones to be something else or look a certain way to fit in.

Can you imagine a singer today with a music video not overly made up in makeup and sexy gear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 29, 2023 1:28 PM

I’m officially a Nasim lover! What a character

by Anonymousreply 377March 29, 2023 1:30 PM

[quote]And the troon at [R371] has posted that tired article at least a dozen times on DL. And we've already debunked that piece.

It can’t be debunked, and hasn’t been here. It’s fact.

What’s a troon? Is it because I’m pro-trans, pro-ex-gay, and pro-transracialists?

by Anonymousreply 378March 29, 2023 1:30 PM

At no point in time did I ever believe that there was such a thing as being transgender. I have fought it the entire time, I have never used pronouns, I have been preaching against crazy trannies and their fucked up religion for over a decade.

However, they are just people.

Sometimes people, like Nassim Agdam (queen of our hearts,) who can transcend mere dull human existence and achieve a sublime level of glory that cannot be comprehended, only beheld. Bow down!

by Anonymousreply 379March 29, 2023 1:35 PM

You are a Troon, r378. That's why you're here, lying about who you are.

The first rule of all troons is that they all lie, all the time.

Like you.

by Anonymousreply 380March 29, 2023 1:37 PM

Left taking shooter’s side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 29, 2023 1:39 PM

Evil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382March 29, 2023 1:40 PM

[Quote] a link with info re: the child sexual abuse scandal at that school and at other schools in Nashville, was posted on the prior thread.

so, the shooter decided to avenge child sexual abuse by killing children!

by Anonymousreply 383March 29, 2023 1:40 PM

[quote]You are a Troon, [R378]. That's why you're here, lying about who you are. The first rule of all troons is that they all lie, all the time. Like you.

You’re just as kook as the “pro-trans” posters.

by Anonymousreply 384March 29, 2023 1:41 PM

All troons take the side of the Troon Terrorist of Tennessee. At least all the ones I've seen online. Can anyone provide evidence of a troon not taking the child-murderer's side? And Blair White doesn't count.

DROP THE T

by Anonymousreply 385March 29, 2023 1:42 PM

Her vocal range! The other pop girls wish they had her talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 29, 2023 1:42 PM

[quote]And Blair White doesn't count.

This gentleman is ex-gay. Which I support.

by Anonymousreply 387March 29, 2023 1:43 PM

Tranny: “Fight. We’re going to sue anyways.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 29, 2023 1:43 PM

R385 Are these troons and leftists in the room with us right now?

by Anonymousreply 389March 29, 2023 1:44 PM

[quote]Are these troons and leftists in the room with us right now?

Centrists.

by Anonymousreply 390March 29, 2023 1:45 PM

R387 Hi Blair's mom!

by Anonymousreply 391March 29, 2023 1:46 PM

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392March 29, 2023 1:49 PM

R392 Frau boomer memes.

by Anonymousreply 393March 29, 2023 1:51 PM

r392 that meme doesn't even make sense because being gay or trans isn't a gradient of skin tone. It is comparing apples and oranges. There person who made that should feel ashamed for making such a stupid thing.

by Anonymousreply 394March 29, 2023 1:53 PM

Susan Roshan and Nasim are both Iranian queens. 🇮🇷

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 29, 2023 1:53 PM

R392 is exactly true.

T is falling like a house of cards.

by Anonymousreply 396March 29, 2023 1:55 PM

The tweet at R92 left off Muslims in the “driven to violence” category.

by Anonymousreply 397March 29, 2023 1:56 PM

Who’s the magatard posting the libsoftiktok links?

by Anonymousreply 398March 29, 2023 1:57 PM

Gay man speaks out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 29, 2023 1:57 PM

With gays you either get transgenderism or Trumpism^. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 400March 29, 2023 1:58 PM

The technology this platform is built on is so amazingly fucked up. I went to block someone who was telling us that he/she is pro ex-gay and someone else's comments showed up in his comments.

Who coded this shit?

by Anonymousreply 401March 29, 2023 2:00 PM

R399 Fags trying to escape the mess they made. Normal people won’t forget and you’ll be cleansed along with the gender freaks.

by Anonymousreply 402March 29, 2023 2:00 PM

Feminists speaking out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 29, 2023 2:00 PM

Queen Nasim would have ended the culture wars and unified us all in dance 💃🏼🕺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 29, 2023 2:03 PM

I was watching CNN this morning. They recapped this story as “Audrey Hale, a 28 year old female, was able to hide all her weapons at home.”

Umm, normally they talk about misgendering and deadnaming as being the worst possible crimes against humanity. Yet here they are completely lying and pretending that this isn’t a trans FTM who goes by the name “Aiden” and identifies as he/him.

Amazing how all the posturing goes out the window when the actual facts don’t fit the “trans are the biggest victims and most oppressed people alive” narrative.

by Anonymousreply 405March 29, 2023 2:03 PM

Anyone else remember this?

The lesbian told the bartender she was being bullied by “qu**r” (not lesbian) women. He refused to aid the lesbian. He sided with the “qu**r” women.

The “qu**r” women ganged up & bashed the lesbian when she left the gay bar.

T is straight up homophobic. They get away with bashing us. They’re very abusive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 29, 2023 2:03 PM

Dude who assaulted a woman now crying about trans genocide. There most likely is going to be a warrant out for their arrest per news reports. Now they’re scared shitless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 29, 2023 2:04 PM

You are wrong, R368. It's straight wihte AGPs who are bankrolling Trans Inc. on a global scale.

T is a Trojan horse, it has created chaos, the criminalization of language and thought, broken down legal rights of parents to protect their kids, decimated the L community in particular, done away with safeguarding clearing the way for MAPS, etc. It's also a gateway to synthetic identities and transhumanism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 29, 2023 2:05 PM

R405 Probably because there is no actual evidence she’s a tranny.

You’re obviously ancient if you think pronouns mean shit in the younger generation, they change for attention and to be alt.

by Anonymousreply 409March 29, 2023 2:05 PM

Anyone else remember this gay rights hero?

He bravely started a gay rights organization in Mississippi & was chased out by TQs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410March 29, 2023 2:06 PM

On Monday it will be five years since our queens death! all will be revealed next week! 👑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411March 29, 2023 2:09 PM

RIP Queen Nasim 🪦 You would have loved datalounge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412March 29, 2023 2:13 PM

R411 I'm revisiting the classics in anticipation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 29, 2023 2:13 PM

R410 How the fuck is this statement worthy of resignation:

“I am not a cis person,” wrote White in one post. “I am a mother fucking gay man.”

What is wrong with that statement?

And JFC, that was 2015. I was so blissfully unaware of all this shit back then.

by Anonymousreply 414March 29, 2023 2:14 PM

r414 JK Rowling hasn't said anything that bad either, but the trans really hate her. If you disagree with them you're transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 415March 29, 2023 2:18 PM

I suspect this was an imaginary friend or imaginary relationship.

Kids on the autism spectrum need help developing social skills IRL and learning skills to be employable. Not to spend years primarily online, pumped full of hormones and psych meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416March 29, 2023 2:28 PM

Lots of gay men in this list R408:

These include but are not limited to Jennifer Pritzker (a male who identifies as transgender); George Soros; Martine Rothblatt (a male who identifies as transgender and transhumanist); Tim Gill (a gay man); Drummond Pike; Warren and Peter Buffett; Jon Stryker (a gay man); Mark Bonham (a gay man); and Ric Weiland (a deceased gay man whose philanthropy is still LGBT-oriented).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417March 29, 2023 2:28 PM

R417 Proof homosexuals are responsible for the decay of our society. Sickos

by Anonymousreply 418March 29, 2023 2:31 PM

Adolescence is a KEY time of development. Even for those who don't have it blocked with cancer causing, sterilizing and IQ stunting drugs, spending it online has significant negative mental health effects. Kids need to build a sense of self, learn to manage feelings and navigate relationships.

The internet, on balance, has been really harmful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 29, 2023 2:32 PM

^ wrong link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 29, 2023 2:33 PM

A beautiful ballad 🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 29, 2023 2:34 PM

R417, you mean AGP FATHERS, don't you?

NOT same as IRL gay men, just more synthetic sex identities on top of a life lived as hetero AGPs.

by Anonymousreply 422March 29, 2023 2:35 PM

What's the deal with this trans day of resistance stuff people keep referring to? Sounds like "Day of the rope" which is a hypothetical day of mass stochastic terrorism that white supremacists talk about online. Incels talk about "the beta uprising" and "the incel uprising" - referring to the concept of one day planning a day of mass stochastic terrorism. Boogaloo boys talk about "the boogaloo". All these ideas are the same - that, eventually everyone will agree on a particular day, and that on that day everybody who has the guts will carry out their lone wolf attacks all on the same day. To me - it seems like as these grievance based online communities become more extreme and more organized, that we could be moving toward a future where these ideas pose a serious threat. Accelerationists support all of it because their goal is just for society to collapse, they're betting on coming out on top in a power vacuum. These are very dangerous memes, like a psychological and cultural virus. I think these are powerful motivators for people who may be fence sitting about taking such actions, because they frame the mass killers as martyrs who are the heroes of an entire community. They'll see themselves as agents of change, part of the force of history, etc. It gives them something specific to look forward to and to participate in, something they know will give them the highest possible standing in their own social group.

by Anonymousreply 423March 29, 2023 2:36 PM

The mental gymnastics you jump through, R422.

by Anonymousreply 424March 29, 2023 2:36 PM

Since when is SOROS a gay man?

Pritzker, Rosenblatt, etc are hetero AGP men who are living out their fetish full or part time. They are not gay men either.

by Anonymousreply 425March 29, 2023 2:37 PM

It was Chase Strangio that reverted my stance of Trans support in the gay community. Posting pictures of a person that looks mostly like a man celebrating their gynecologist appointment while in the stirrups is just too fucking weird

by Anonymousreply 426March 29, 2023 2:37 PM

R425, the list points out who’s gay in parenthesis.

by Anonymousreply 427March 29, 2023 2:39 PM

R418 Queen Nasim would not have tolerated homophobes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428March 29, 2023 2:39 PM

Gay men have romantic and sexual relationships with OTHER MEN. They do not get a boner from AGP fantasies.

AGP and AUTISM are the dirty secrets Trans Inc tries SO hard to suppress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 29, 2023 2:39 PM

The Radfems need to blame gay men for this anyway they can. Cis Women are the biggest supporters of trannyism!

by Anonymousreply 430March 29, 2023 2:43 PM

Furry outraged at the misgendering on trans child murderer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 29, 2023 2:43 PM

R423, this particular event seems to be at the Supreme Court in DC and it's an action with Antifa. Flyers advised attendees to wear a mask and bring a friend. We'll see how many turn up.

The timing is terrible, but, rather than cancel, as seems typical, the T have doubled down.

The event is being organized by a T group out of VA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432March 29, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote]The Radfems need to blame gay men for this anyway they can. Cis Women are the biggest supporters of trannyism!

Blaming women entirely is just simply false.

by Anonymousreply 433March 29, 2023 2:45 PM

R431, we really need to bring back asylums and get these mentally ill freaks off their echo chambers on the internet.

20 years ago that person would have been sectioned. Now we have Sam Brinton and his pup play as a federal official.

by Anonymousreply 434March 29, 2023 2:46 PM

Fat chick outraged at the misgendering of that trans child murderer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 29, 2023 2:46 PM

Mother Nasim a dancer, composer, director, personal trainer, activist an all round multi talented queen! 👸🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436March 29, 2023 2:47 PM

Who genuinely believes that Hale had an online partner of either sex? Posting about grieving, was it completely a fantasy akin to a psychotic break.

Parents should have turned off the router more often.

When your 28 yr old autistic daughter is delivering for InstaCart had to seem bleak. But, should have gotten her offline and into some kind of structured work. And should have searched the house for manifestos and guns.

by Anonymousreply 437March 29, 2023 2:50 PM

[quote]28 yr old autistic daughter

Stop trying to make this happen.

by Anonymousreply 438March 29, 2023 2:54 PM

It identified as a man.

by Anonymousreply 439March 29, 2023 2:58 PM

Majority of parents have no idea what the kids are doing online, they are definitely not keeping track of their 20 something daughters.

by Anonymousreply 440March 29, 2023 3:00 PM

Also as non-binary and at times, female. Seemed to be "fluid."

by Anonymousreply 441March 29, 2023 3:03 PM

R333 absolutely disgusting framing, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 442March 29, 2023 3:04 PM

Screens are almost as harmful as blockers and hormones. This is well said.

Humans need connection with self, others, nature, meaningul work or activities. Not echo chambers, isolation and dilation.

Kids are targeted by Trans Inc at the crucial time when they are developmentally vulnerable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 29, 2023 3:05 PM

R437 Depending on her area, could have been making good money on Instacart. There are worse fates than an unglamorous job.

by Anonymousreply 444March 29, 2023 3:05 PM

All of the greatest artists become more popular after their deaths! 🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 29, 2023 3:06 PM

R113 There really needs to be a discussion about this. I'm fairly active on reddit and I will no longer engage in any debate about any topic that remotely has a connection to trans issues because I don't want my account nuked. I was banned from my country's subreddit for 30 days because I pointed out the differences between men's and women's athletic world records and when I wanted to challege that ban through mod mail because I felt I was perfectly within the rules , posting very easily verifiably facts, I got a warning for "targeted harassment"

by Anonymousreply 446March 29, 2023 3:08 PM

Agree, re: $ R444 but nothing in her life was improving her social skills or ability to interact with others. It's another isolated activity. In the past people with limited social skills still interacted with the broader world in an office, factory, bagging groceries, shelving books in the library, as a janitor. Picking and delivering groceries is still in that bubble of self absorption.

by Anonymousreply 447March 29, 2023 3:09 PM

Queen Nasim the chef 👩‍🍳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 29, 2023 3:09 PM

R446, that platform basically functions as a psyop and echo chamber at this point.

by Anonymousreply 449March 29, 2023 3:10 PM

R448 Good god… is there anything that goddess couldn’t do?

by Anonymousreply 450March 29, 2023 3:12 PM

R446 Same thing here. Put on a warning on the running subreddit for pointing out that the body composition of a male versus female athlete will still be relevant in competition. Local running clubs have banned all discussion for or against the inclusion of "self identity" in timed races.

I pointed out a discrepancy between a name and gender and the photo of the runner at the end to a local race director and was told that wasn't a mistake, this person purposefully registered as female and would gain placement for doing so. It was clearly not a trans person at all, just a man running as a man with balding head. It's ruining sports at the local and national levels.

by Anonymousreply 451March 29, 2023 3:51 PM

Rick Scott is now calling for automatic death penalty for all school shooters.

by Anonymousreply 452March 29, 2023 4:35 PM

So, what do we make of the teacher's claim that Hale wrote of a deceased partner a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 453March 29, 2023 4:39 PM

Politicians cannot be allowed to get away with this.

The Trans cult is desperate to hang onto the kids, w/o medicalization and social transition almost ALL will desist during or after puberty. Left will be the tiny number of freaks and AGPs. Not only to the kids keep the $$$ flowing, they serve as a deflection. The T will fight any attempt to protect kids who overwhelmingly will grow up to be LGB, with intact bodies and sexual functioning if LEFT ALONE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 29, 2023 4:42 PM

[quote] Probably because there is no actual evidence she’s a tranny.

Honey, she confirmed that she was trans online and even changed her name. I’m probably responding to a troon.

by Anonymousreply 455March 29, 2023 5:26 PM

Dylan for women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 29, 2023 5:28 PM

R456 Yay more conservative outrage porn!

by Anonymousreply 457March 29, 2023 5:30 PM

Watched that with the sound off, r456, hideous. The wide eyes, overdone brows, exaggerated mannerisms and hand gestures. Oh, and that coral puffy sleeved, cutout dress, dreadful. He bears just the faintest resemblance to an actual woman.

by Anonymousreply 458March 29, 2023 5:49 PM

I got strong Tootsie vibes from the headteacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 29, 2023 6:00 PM

I'll probably be flamed for this, but when I saw the pic of that teacher from R459 she reminded me of a transwoman I knew years ago.

by Anonymousreply 460March 29, 2023 6:11 PM

If the police hadn't responded promptly, I wonder how many more kids would have been killed?

by Anonymousreply 461March 29, 2023 6:22 PM

[quote]Rick Scott is now calling for automatic death penalty for all school shooters.

He considers capital punishment a deterrent to suicidal, mentally ill ideologues?

by Anonymousreply 462March 29, 2023 6:23 PM

R461 It would have probably been like the Uvalde death toll.

by Anonymousreply 463March 29, 2023 6:24 PM

Another one advocating for violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464March 29, 2023 6:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 29, 2023 6:30 PM

The public has a right to view the manifesto. I hope the only reason it’s being withheld is that it’s under review in case there are slanderous accusations (CSA for example) that have to be redacted. Otherwise it’s political. The vegan YouTube killer had a batshit crazy manifesto full of slander, but was released to the public nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 466March 29, 2023 6:45 PM

Looking forward to reading her butt corn crazy trannifesto, that will torpedo the trans movement

by Anonymousreply 467March 29, 2023 6:56 PM

This incident has set Trans Rights back 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 468March 29, 2023 6:57 PM

You violate the rules of humane behavior towards your fellow human beings, I will “deadname” you all I want, you POS.

by Anonymousreply 469March 29, 2023 7:00 PM

Sad thing is, it will all be forgotten about by next week.

by Anonymousreply 470March 29, 2023 7:00 PM

Gotta hand it to Musk.

T critics finally have a platform.

YT is getting better too.

by Anonymousreply 471March 29, 2023 7:18 PM

[quote]This incident has set Trans Rights back 2 years.

It’s only been in existence for two years.

by Anonymousreply 472March 29, 2023 7:23 PM

R451 Apparently you also get banned from trans subreddits if you're the wrong kind of trans and have posted in the wrong kind of trans subreddits . Mostly that seems to be r/truscum and r/transmedical . There 's already a trans civil war going on

by Anonymousreply 473March 29, 2023 7:25 PM

What’s the “wrong kind of trans”?

by Anonymousreply 474March 29, 2023 7:26 PM

Reddit bans everyone for everything R473. It's like a frat that only wants very similar people into their club.

by Anonymousreply 475March 29, 2023 7:27 PM

R474 The people who think you need dysphoria to be trans which is gatekeeping and killing people (according to the right kind of trans)

by Anonymousreply 476March 29, 2023 7:29 PM

I'm now thinking they will withhold the manifesto until after the so-called "Trans Vengeance Day". It makes sense - if they wait until after, no one will be able to say its release contributed to "make things worse" on that day.

by Anonymousreply 477March 29, 2023 7:32 PM

[quote]The people who think you need dysphoria to be trans which is gatekeeping and killing people (according to the right kind of trans).

I read this and I wonder where ex-gays are. Society needs ex-gays in the public eye like transgenderism.

by Anonymousreply 478March 29, 2023 7:32 PM

A sensible theory LL

by Anonymousreply 479March 29, 2023 7:35 PM

Right, R479? If I were Nashville PD right now, that's what I'd do.

by Anonymousreply 480March 29, 2023 7:39 PM

Keep on with the trans focus. You might want to add the drugs coming across the southern border and...oh, and "mental health". That way these threads never have to deal with the real issue. Way to go, trolls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 29, 2023 7:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 29, 2023 7:42 PM

It's a shame she missed Trans Vengeance Day. She could have had fun with her friends.

by Anonymousreply 483March 29, 2023 7:46 PM

People are deeper, more complex than just their sexual selves and desires. . I think it's a mistake to revolve ones whole view of self around that, to call that 'your identity'. Identity as if that is the whole 'you'. That is shutting off all the other sides of yourself, whatever it is, love of art or music, literature, who knows, what, construction, teaching, science, math, we're all so different. The world functions on our differences. I couldn't invent the telephone, but I can paint. It's important to be the whole person and to see the need to let another be their whole person. People have the right to be who they are and important to respect another for who they are. Well, that's my thought for today, anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 484March 29, 2023 8:01 PM

R358 Chicagoan here already gearing up for our favorite warm weather game: "Gun or Fireworks?"

by Anonymousreply 485March 29, 2023 8:02 PM

Rupert sends his love, r482.

by Anonymousreply 486March 29, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote]I'm now thinking they will withhold the manifesto until after the so-called "Trans Vengeance Day". It makes sense - if they wait until after, no one will be able to say its release contributed to "make things worse" on that day.

Now see, this is a good idea. You should be in charge of this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 487March 29, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote]Rupert sends his love, [R482].

If you're referring to the Daily Mail, it's owned by Lord Rothermere. Murdoch owns the Sun.

Not a Murdoch fan but I'm going to teach you bitches who owns which newspapers if it's the last thing I do!

by Anonymousreply 488March 29, 2023 8:35 PM

That's what I was thinking R463.

by Anonymousreply 489March 29, 2023 9:03 PM

Daily Mail has pictures of Hale dressed as Ellen Page in "Juno". Hairstyle, dumpy clothes and all. I won't link because this thread is so bogged down already, but check it out. The girl had some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 490March 29, 2023 9:04 PM

Only trans should be allowed to own guns.

by Anonymousreply 491March 29, 2023 9:31 PM

There were red flags galore about this psycho. Yet somehow he/she legally obtained seven guns?!

by Anonymousreply 492March 29, 2023 9:32 PM

R492 Welcome to America

by Anonymousreply 493March 29, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote]Not a Murdoch fan but I'm going to teach you bitches who owns which newspapers if it's the last thing I do!

Goddess willing, it will be!

by Anonymousreply 494March 29, 2023 9:38 PM

Jesus f*cking Christ on a bike. I'm an atheist but this is unholy. Who wants to kill children and has no second thoughts in announcing it too? That tells you something about how fucked up the peer group must be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 29, 2023 9:40 PM

R495 and "oh dear!" -ing myself.

by Anonymousreply 496March 29, 2023 9:46 PM

Tranny Get Your Gun!!

by Anonymousreply 497March 29, 2023 9:55 PM

I just saw video of Audrey speaking, and her affect is that of an immature, aspie tomboy. I think she ended up going down the trans rabbit hole because she wasn’t stereotypically feminine, although her parents are both anti-gay and anti-trans. I’m not saying she should have killed her parents, but her grievances seemed more towards them than the school. She was also considering shooting people at a mall. I think this shows that she wanted to kill as many innocent people as possible to get back at her family by making them suffer the consequences of her actions rather than outright murdering them.

by Anonymousreply 498March 29, 2023 10:08 PM

Is that Audrey in R495's link or someone else?

by Anonymousreply 499March 29, 2023 10:14 PM

R499 That’s not her — I believe that’s a member of the radical organization who are behind the Trans Vengeance protest happening on April 1st.

by Anonymousreply 500March 29, 2023 10:19 PM

She took up mass shooting to prove that she's a straight male.

by Anonymousreply 501March 29, 2023 10:21 PM

Is a christcuck a Christian?

by Anonymousreply 502March 29, 2023 10:25 PM

R502 Yes, and no, this isn't Audrey. What R500 said.

by Anonymousreply 503March 29, 2023 10:28 PM

The Manifesto is going to turn out to be a 25 page suicide note.

Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 504March 29, 2023 10:38 PM

I think there is something in the hair dye that turns them into bedlamites.

by Anonymousreply 505March 29, 2023 10:46 PM

[quote]There were red flags galore about this psycho. Yet somehow he/she legally obtained seven guns?!

There were red flags galore with many mass shooters, r492. That's why there needs to be stringent background checks.

by Anonymousreply 506March 29, 2023 10:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 29, 2023 10:56 PM

[quote]That tells you something about how fucked up the peer group must be.

The peer group you should be looking at is mass shooters, r495, but you do you.

by Anonymousreply 508March 29, 2023 10:57 PM

ok thanks R499.

by Anonymousreply 509March 29, 2023 11:10 PM

Maybe Republicans would get on board with background checks, if it meant all trannies would be automatically disqualified?

by Anonymousreply 510March 29, 2023 11:11 PM

But do we sacrifice trans 2nd amendment rights to get what we want? Is it ethical.

by Anonymousreply 511March 29, 2023 11:19 PM

What sucks most about this LGBTQ+ etc is how much the L and the G has been high jacked by the rest. We live in a world where everything is done in our name but has absolutely nothing to do with us.

We are being used to push agendas that we have no control on . A friend told me the other day that her bestie had come out as non binary . I didn’t have to listen to the rest of the sentence because I knew inevitably it would be a 20 something. But what bothered me was how my friend thought this might be relatable to me. It’s not.

None of this bullshit is relatable to me but it is all being done in my name. Because I am Gay I must know what it is like to be Trans. No nothing about Trans is related to me . Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 512March 29, 2023 11:25 PM

None of it is being done "in your name", r512, lol.

by Anonymousreply 513March 29, 2023 11:42 PM

WTF is wrong with parents? A lot of these shooters have something obviously wrong with them and are stockpiling weapons and ammunition in their parent’s home. My best friend’s grandson is mentally ill, on the spectrum & lives with her. He’s now taking medication and is doing very well in college. Yet, my friend still goes through his room (when he isn’t there) for safety reasons. She’s more worried about suicide rather than homicide.

by Anonymousreply 514March 29, 2023 11:47 PM

Welcome Breitbart trolls!

Here's some hottt tranny buttfucking especially for you.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 29, 2023 11:47 PM

R514, there's no support for parents of adults who are mentally ill. Audrey bought all of those guns legally. Even if her parents wanted to they weren't going to be able to monitor her 24/7, or get anyone else to help them. They probably thought they were doing the humane thing by keeping a roof over her head.

by Anonymousreply 516March 30, 2023 12:17 AM

[quote]This incident has set Trans Rights back 2 years.

[quote]It’s only been in existence for two years.

'say WHAT???

by Anonymousreply 517March 30, 2023 12:37 AM

[quote]Maybe Republicans would get on board with background checks, if it meant all trannies would be automatically disqualified?

The NRA would never allow that to happen. Not because they care about trans people, but because it would open the door for others diagnosed with certain mental conditions to have their gun rights taken away. Anyone with autism, anxiety, depression, etc. could be considered a risk because of the correlation of these disorders with gun violence. People with these conditions greatly outnumber those who simply identify as “transgender.”

by Anonymousreply 518March 30, 2023 12:39 AM

What R512 said! I'm terrified for the young ones that are trying to come out as gay and the trans mafia wants to subject them to hormone replacement and lopping off body parts.

I have NOTHING is common with the trans. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 519March 30, 2023 12:43 AM

[quote] troon

This newly-invented word, which occurs 26 times in this thread, is supposed to denote transvestite females.

But it may mean something else tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 520March 30, 2023 1:03 AM

[quote]I have NOTHING is common with the trans. NOTHING.

NOBODY said you did, r519. NOBODY, lol.

by Anonymousreply 521March 30, 2023 1:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522March 30, 2023 1:23 AM

kill the gay replublicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523March 30, 2023 1:31 AM

the nra rly owns the replublicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524March 30, 2023 1:32 AM

There is so much violent rhetoric in trans activism, in contrast to LGB activism, because of:

1: Very high rates of autism within the trans community, leading to black and white thinking and dogmatism. Autism is also associated with social isolation, being very online and becoming fixated on simplistic concepts and ideas.

2: High numbers of straight men within the trans movement, who are on average much more violent than gay men.

3: Lots of women on testosterone, a substance known to fuel violent behaviour.

4: Unlike sexuality, which is inherent, trans is a belief system and a social identity. There is very high ideologization attached to the modern trans identity: it often goes hand in hand with beliefs in communist dogma, Marxism and violent social movements.

5: An onli8ne ecosystem that encourages and excuses violence against perceived opponents, who are commonly categorized as fascists out to commit genocide.

by Anonymousreply 525March 30, 2023 1:35 AM

the replublicans r saying drag show causes more death than the mass shootings. They do not care about the children. All they care about is they nw can blame drag shows fr their hate fr gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 30, 2023 1:35 AM

all replublicans r nazis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527March 30, 2023 1:36 AM

lemonade with guns. This is grooming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 30, 2023 1:38 AM

" fight trannies and fags "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 30, 2023 1:40 AM

Here in the U.S., conservatives are lumping in gender non-conforming LGB with trans people because they contribute to “gender confusion” simply by dressing a certain way. I wonder if the LGB Alliance has any stance on drag queens or other non-trans gay people who cross-dress on a regular basis. Are they welcome in their organization?

by Anonymousreply 530March 30, 2023 1:40 AM

wt did i tell u, they do not care about any children including their own bcoz they r incapable of loving anyone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531March 30, 2023 1:42 AM

the replublicans r killing the children n no one is calling them out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 30, 2023 1:43 AM

look at the comments by these christians

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533March 30, 2023 1:45 AM

the replublican jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534March 30, 2023 1:45 AM

the christian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 30, 2023 1:47 AM

Trans Posho thinks s/he's really winning by posting 20 times in 9 minutes, but all s/he's doing is bumping the thread, which is drawing even more attention to Trans Terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 536March 30, 2023 1:49 AM

Are you drunk or on drugs? This endless spamming with Twitter links is obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 537March 30, 2023 1:49 AM

after screaming "weakness arouses evil". They throw out their christian values, the moment the christian values, they were preaching about does not benefit them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 30, 2023 1:51 AM

R536- the christian taliban think she can bully me into silence. Go back to rurope

by Anonymousreply 539March 30, 2023 1:52 AM

Posho is blocked as are the invaders. I have never blocked so many at one time. Normally I go back and unblock after a few days. Not this time.

by Anonymousreply 540March 30, 2023 1:52 AM

R540- n, i should care y?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 30, 2023 1:55 AM

look at them point the gun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542March 30, 2023 1:57 AM

Weaponised autism.

by Anonymousreply 543March 30, 2023 1:57 AM

R521 then why the fuck are you people trying to ride the coat tails of the LGB movement. If I hear one more queer person say "gay rights are trans right" I'm going to punch them

by Anonymousreply 544March 30, 2023 1:57 AM

they r miserable n hv decided they will make everyone around them miserable too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 30, 2023 1:58 AM

while children r dying, the replublicans want to talk about movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 30, 2023 2:01 AM

r they serious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547March 30, 2023 2:03 AM

the replublicans holding children hostage with knife, who is surprise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 30, 2023 2:05 AM

the homophobic replublicans r being funded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 30, 2023 2:06 AM

R525 Your summary seems very clear and very credible.

by Anonymousreply 550March 30, 2023 2:06 AM

I vaguely recall there used to be a special red tag for spammers like that. "Frequent Poster" or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 551March 30, 2023 2:08 AM

Ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 30, 2023 2:08 AM

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553March 30, 2023 2:08 AM

there is no hate like the christian love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 30, 2023 2:09 AM

R:525

There is also the very high incidence of inceldom in the trans community. This feeds into a violent rage against society and especially the people who they strongly believe are unethically withholding sex from them.

by Anonymousreply 555March 30, 2023 2:10 AM

wt is with these christians n guns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 30, 2023 2:11 AM

do they even hear wt they r saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557March 30, 2023 2:12 AM

why won't the replublicans answer this question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558March 30, 2023 2:13 AM

then there is the serial adulteress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 30, 2023 2:15 AM

y has no one stood up to her lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560March 30, 2023 2:17 AM

fuck the replublicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561March 30, 2023 2:21 AM

R536- u r the reason these kids r dead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 30, 2023 2:23 AM

this, fucking this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563March 30, 2023 2:24 AM

does anyone think he ws surprised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 30, 2023 2:25 AM

The LG are considered to be boring now, and possible class enemies. The T and NB are what's hot. At some point though they too will be displaced by the new flavor of the day.

by Anonymousreply 565March 30, 2023 2:32 AM

I had no idea the Nashville shooter was a woman. She sounds like a complete evil nut job, I’m glad the cops killed her.

by Anonymousreply 566March 30, 2023 2:33 AM

This is well said, imo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 30, 2023 2:36 AM

Trans Posho, who is spamming this thread, seems to approve of the shooter's choice of a Christian target.

by Anonymousreply 568March 30, 2023 2:38 AM

For the idiot above:

troon = trans loon

by Anonymousreply 569March 30, 2023 2:39 AM

So, Posho, what are your plans for the Trans Day of Vengeance on Saturday?

by Anonymousreply 570March 30, 2023 2:41 AM

it's a fucking college but the christians r knowingly lying n saying it's a high school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571March 30, 2023 2:41 AM

Posho wants gays to be murdered, if ze thinks that they're "replubican".

That's very trannyesque logic.

by Anonymousreply 572March 30, 2023 2:41 AM

The news reports Saturday...

The person who shot and killed ten gay people for looking at him sideways seems to have gone by the online handle of 'Posho'.

by Anonymousreply 573March 30, 2023 2:44 AM

the christians would not be happy till they wipe out gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 30, 2023 2:44 AM

he knowingly put gay kids in danger n even more bullying n isolation bcoz the christians will give him money if he told them he know the way to attack gays with widespread support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 30, 2023 2:49 AM

"Posho claimed the killings were in existential self-defense."

by Anonymousreply 576March 30, 2023 2:50 AM

y r ar-15 available for public purchase

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 30, 2023 2:52 AM

When I look at the trans movement, I see the failure of the mental healthcare system. But I also see privilege. Most of the trans I see on social media, the ones that are loudest, appear to be white middle class or upper middle class people. It takes a lot of privilege to take on another person's identity then force others to go along with it, and get mad, doxx them, try to get them fired, etc. if they refuse to indulge you. This 'Trans Day of Vengeance' is a temper tantrum of people who are no longer being indulged

by Anonymousreply 578March 30, 2023 2:52 AM

R576- bcoz it fucking we, u nazi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 30, 2023 2:54 AM

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Trannies show their nude mutilated bodies to children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 30, 2023 2:54 AM

MtF transitioners were over 6 times more likely to be convicted of an offence than female comparators and 18 times more likely to be convicted of a violent offence. The group had no statistically significant differences from other natal males, for convictions in general or for violent offending. The group examined were those who committed to surgery, and so were more tightly defined than a population based solely on self-declaration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 30, 2023 2:56 AM

R572- u christian taliban r literally celebrating the kill the gay bill in the uganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582March 30, 2023 2:56 AM

Can someone explain why liberal media outlets using the deadname Audrey? I don't think they would to this to a transwoman.

by Anonymousreply 583March 30, 2023 2:57 AM

R570- calling out the homophobic christians murderers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 30, 2023 2:59 AM

"Stop preventing kids from going on life-saving, fully reversible puberty blockers or we'll kill more kindergarteners!!!"

by Anonymousreply 585March 30, 2023 3:00 AM

the christians r celebrating the kill the gay bill in the uganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 30, 2023 3:02 AM

the replublicans r always associating the children with sex. They r all pedophiles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 30, 2023 3:05 AM

the whore who can not stop thinking about sex with children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 30, 2023 3:06 AM

Op Lipstick lesbian should open Part 4

by Anonymousreply 589March 30, 2023 3:07 AM

Shhhhhh, R589. Don't say it out loud. Look out there.

by Anonymousreply 590March 30, 2023 3:09 AM

^This means... The doors are already open.

by Anonymousreply 591March 30, 2023 3:15 AM

... if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 592March 30, 2023 3:16 AM

I think p 0 $ h o is gone... for now.

ABRACADABRA! Here's the link to Part 4 - see you there:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 30, 2023 3:26 AM

homophobic lipstick lesbians does not give a shit the christians n the nazis hv declared war on gays. Fuck off to your husband

by Anonymousreply 594March 30, 2023 3:35 AM

Curious about the manifesto. Did the T say bad things about gay people? Ts are often homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 595March 30, 2023 3:43 AM

R516 You don’t need “support” to check your adult child’s room for weapons or ammunition no matter how they obtained them. The parents knew she was under a physician’s care for an “emotional disorder.”

by Anonymousreply 596March 30, 2023 4:29 AM

he supposedly worked for trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 30, 2023 4:46 AM

I won't read the threads but did someone mention the child abuse? At reddit someone posted about this girl possibly being a victim of an abuse scandal when she was 10. It's very common for victims of child abuse to want to change their bodies. Can't tell if this is a smokescreen or an actual thing.

by Anonymousreply 598March 30, 2023 7:21 AM

I did, R598. It's not a rule, but it can be a thing.

by Anonymousreply 599March 30, 2023 7:30 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2023 7:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!