Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

X-Files - David Duchovny

Watching "Small Potatoes" -- I didn't know DD could do comedy other than his usual dry delivery. This one has slapstick and impressions. Searched for X-Files threads but they're all closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2023 7:33 PM

Honestly, I don't remember this episode. However, the Cher episode and the episode where the girls with the same birthday go nuts are pretty funny. He's not a great actor. To show anger he starts shouting, but he was handsome and witty enough to carry a series.

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2023 7:18 PM

He would be really hot to me except he looks nearly exactly like my father did when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2023 7:20 PM

I loved The X-Files in its early years.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2023 7:57 PM

I preferred these stand alone episodes to the on going mythology.

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2023 8:01 PM

R4 Yes, the stand alones are the best: Clyde Bruckman's Final repose with Peter Boyle, Charles Nelson Reilly in Jose Chung's From Outer Space, and many more. I also liked the arc about Susan Modesky and the Lone Gunmen.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2023 7:58 AM

I'm rewatching it now. The entire series.

He was so fucking smoking. How the fuck did Tea Leoni get him?

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2023 11:09 PM

He was smoking hot while x Files aired. His voice does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2023 11:25 PM

^ he was perfection for me....and, still hot to me. I would rim him deep!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2023 11:44 PM

A friend met him in Vancouver when the show was filmed there and said he was the nicest, most intelligent guy. Always loved Skinner (hot daddy) and Krycek too. Such fantastic writing, especially the Vince Gilligan episodes. Once he left it went downhill. I still cant watch "Home".

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2023 4:39 AM

I love Home! One of the best shows of all time.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2023 4:43 AM

The problem with the later seasons is that I realize how much better the episodes would be with David Duchovny/Fox Mulder instead of Agent Doggett and Agent Reyes. They absolutely ruined any enjoyment from the later seasons.

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2023 6:57 PM

R9 - Hulu has the entire series run, including 'Home'

I always enjoyed S2E7 '3' with the Unholy Trinity of vampires.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2023 7:07 PM

R12 the hot Asian guy in that episode is the brilliant X-Files writer James Wong.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2023 7:29 PM

Home was 'banned' from being repeated for a few years but now it's available again. That episode was the scariest X-files ever. There was absolutely no relief from its grimness. I'll never watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2023 7:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!