Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Closeted Outlander Actor Sam Heughan.- Part 21

Time to star a new thread about this closeted Actor/ New TikToker/ "Writer"/ Whiskey and Tequila Seller/cult leader called Sam Heughan.

Let's hope that it's not been deleted like it has happened with dozens of the previous DL threads that were scrubbed.

Just like his gay bios before Outlander were also scrubbed, his name from the list of openly gay actors, the gay comments from Sam's personal FB....etc...etc...etc

A straight actor wouldn't need all this scrubbing, policing, PR stunts, innuendo fake 'girlfriends' and trolling,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 27, 2024 6:42 AM

I'm prepared to take one for the team and bum Sam. I'll come back and confirm if he liked it or not.

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2023 3:54 PM

No stranger to controversy, Heughan doubles down with his seemingly pro-DUI message...

Anything But Gay! An egregious, life threatening message is better than no buzz at all or God forbid, GAY buzz, in the run up to his latest movie premiere where he plays a straight romantic lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Speaking of scrubbing bios... before Outlander, it was well known that Heughan was gay. Eventually, his Hollywood PR agent had the internet scrubbed of his gay bios but here’s one of the few still remaining…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2023 8:29 PM

Supposedly Sam is dating by the dozen….hunky hetero doesn’t want just one wonderful woman for his own. Happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2023 6:45 AM

[QUOTE]doesn’t want just one wonderful woman

No he wants wonderful men. We know.

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2023 8:22 AM

It seems that the SpazPurvMuso delusional and homophobic resident troll -R4- has found this thread.

So here's pinging GAY Sam for her...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2023 8:31 AM

21 fucking threads to harass a guy about his supposed sexual orientation? Don't you people have real lives of your own???

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2023 8:38 AM

I’m just a normal guy!

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2023 9:02 AM

R7 , this is a GAY gossip board. What are you doing here, always trying to control and police these threads???

Those who have dare to say that Sam is gay and that they don't believe the official PR narrative, are the ones who have been harassed, insulted and bullied. Who are the obsessed losers here???

[quote]I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his 'girlfriends'.He also doesn’t do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I’m not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor’s biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line.The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn’t and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them.

[quote]Our favorite foreign born closeted pay cable actor is once again lashing out at fans for the things he has done and for the people he has hired. He should be blaming himself and apologizing to his fans

[quote]Our favorite foreign born closeted pay cable actor is trying to do damage control with a big appearance on a show. It still won’t change how his fans hate the beard, but are targeted online by a PR team

[quote]FOXELLA.-This closeted pay cable actor must think he has a good shot at being James Bond, because every thread on a popular gay themed website about his s.e.x.u.ality, has been removed.Interesting.Sam Heughan.Outlander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2023 5:09 PM

R7 And what are you doing here if you dislike even a hint of a gay Sam so much? Take your control freaking and your censorship ways away, hun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2023 9:52 PM

DEAD THREAD. lol

by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2023 9:14 AM

You wish, homophobic troll at R7/R11, Yoy know that Sam is GAY but just don't want that people talk about it. On a GAY board, of all the places...Who is the desperate loser here??🤣

Meanwhile, Heughan's close friends, his castmates -remember all their birthdays wishes to Sam- crew....know that Sam is GAY.

And Sam himself in his OWN words, years before he was cast in Outlander, said to a close friend that 'there was nothing straight about his bat'. Everybody who is British, know what that means.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2023 8:52 PM

Sam loves his fans and I think he sometimes regrets that he can’t be gay the way so many of them wish he were. He’s a selfless performer and celebrity, really. He and his girlfriend even bought into a fan’s crypto scam (token gesture, tiny money) because the poor man was so brain broken, constantly posting grainy screenshots and blurry photos with cryptic captions and manic emojis.

It’s nice that they try to help.

by Anonymousreply 13March 24, 2023 2:32 PM

[QUOTE]so brain broken

I wonder what bad translation program came up with that for you?

by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2023 3:40 PM

[quote]He’s a selfless performer and celebrity, really.

He's a martyr, a Christian martyr!

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2023 3:44 PM

Like St. Sebastian? He loved the cock too.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2023 3:56 PM

[quote]Sam loves his fans' MONEY

R13 FIFY

R13 = The SpazPurvMuso troll who posted the word "straight" over 100 times on a prior Heughan thread. Knock yourself out, troll! Wallpapering "straight" over gays does not make them heterosexual and Heughan was gay long before he became a craven cult leader and booze peddler...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2023 5:53 PM

OP are you a male ex or are you a frau that felt cheated on by the lies of her favorite star?

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2023 7:22 PM

According to some Sam's ex-boyfriend, Heughan is not well endowed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 27, 2023 11:57 PM

And according to Sam's ex-beards, either they deny ever dating him (they actually had REAL boyfriends or are lesbians) or they refer to him as a 'gay unicorn', 'fail', 'meatless turf'.... 🤣🌈🌈🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2023 12:11 AM

It's kind of weird that an actor is selling whisky. Has any other actor had their own alcoholic beverage? 'Sassenach' is a dumb name for a Scotch too.

On the other hand, I feel like he would have been a good choice for Bond. There's a real suaveness to him when he scrubs up.

by Anonymousreply 21March 28, 2023 4:54 AM

r21 here ya go....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 28, 2023 4:58 AM

OK I can see it from Matthew McConaughey

by Anonymousreply 23March 28, 2023 5:26 AM

[quote]Has any other actor had their own alcoholic beverage?

Another closeted gay actor, George Clooney, and his "friend" Rande Gerber recently sold their celebrity tequila for a cool billion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2023 11:50 AM

R21 He’s Scottish, so it comes with the turf.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2023 12:02 PM

R25 He's also a lush, like Clooney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2023 12:17 PM

[quote]Another closeted gay actor, George Clooney, and his "friend" Rande Gerber recently sold their celebrity tequila for a cool billion...

Sam Heughan also thinks that Clooney is gorgeous....#gorgGeorge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2023 12:59 PM

Isn't it his decision? I'm a straight woman who doesn't care if an actor is gay or straight, just if he's convincing in the role and Heughan was great in Outlander. (I haven't seen the last season because of a change of cable provider.) I read years ago that he basically had been out but that the increased exposure created by the show made him more circumspect. I think it's pathetic that he apparently feels he has to conceal his sexual orientation, but there are audience members who reject gay people in romantic leading roles. There are gay actors, Rupert Everett is one, who have regretted coming out. Who am I to judge someone who is trying to protect his livelihood? He's the one who put years into his career, not me. It's very easy to judge someone else when one has nothing at stake.

I think it's wrong to out, or re-out someone unless he's actively trying to harm gay people (telling people not to hire them, passing laws to hurt them) or being a hypocrite (saying bad things about gays in public while having secret hookups with men).

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2023 1:03 PM

R28 Enjoy your heteronormative existence where you don't have to care. We speak out against Hollywood homophobia and the cottage industries that feed off it, like publicists, papz, beards, etc. Heughan was an out gay in the UK before he accepted his TV role, and since then his bios have been scrubbed and he publishes gaslighting rants saying he's "just a normal guy" which implies that gays are not normal. He's admitted that he lies, and he'll say and do anything to maintain his cult following of older women who give him their money because they're convinced he's "Jamie Fraser." He's become a phony, booze peddling con artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2023 1:36 PM

R29

I wouldn't have posted if I didn't care and my comment went well beyond Sam Heughan.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2023 8:15 PM

ANOTHER gay trolling thread. How Ed.win. Punish them for their sexuality. Attacking our own. How neo-Republican. It's not like he's a politician passing antigay legislation. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2023 8:27 PM

I feel sorry for him that he feels he can't be out.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2023 8:54 PM

R20 If I'm not wrong, one of Sam's ex-beards is now bearding for closet-case footballer Eric Dier.

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2023 9:06 PM

OP has brain rot and thinks that everyone she finds attractive in showbiz is gay.

by Anonymousreply 34March 31, 2023 11:00 AM

R34 I’m not the OP, but there’s clear evidence in this thread alone that this guy used to be out and then went back into the closet.

So it’s not like the usual cases on here where someone just has a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 35March 31, 2023 11:57 AM

R34

I'm not the OP either. Years ago, I read somewhere that before the popularity of Outlander San Heughan had been an actor who was out. He may not have been telling everyone but he was not in the closet.

It's neither here nor there, but I didn't like the way the books' author, Diana Gabaldon, treated Heughan in a group TV interview with the actors. She told him with a big leer on her face that he had a great ass. Objectifying a man in an embarrassing way is not what I imagined as a goal of feminism. Her seeming fascination with rape (of everyone, not just men), is also kind of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2023 6:14 PM

[quote]R13 = The SpazPurvMuso troll who posted the word "straight" over 100 times on a prior Heughan thread. Knock yourself out, troll! Wallpapering "straight" over gays does not make them heterosexual and Heughan was gay long before he became a craven cult leader and booze peddler...

Exactly.

R13/R34 is our homophobic resident troll who has spent YEARS trying to close and derail these DL threads about Heughan being gay.

Along the years, this crazy and deluled troll has been claiming that bearding and PR stunts don't exist, that Sam, Richard Madden, Froy Gutierrez, Shawn Mendes...etc are 'hungry pussy hounds'....🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile, Heughan's friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.....KNOW that he is GAY.

Sam's MUA and close friend, Wendy, has tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2023 12:22 AM

OP Can't you please die in a grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2023 12:25 AM

R35 Exactly. Hollywood with its structural homophobia helped fuck him into the 'Sunken Sam' we see today, but he didn't start out that way. During the 2016 Golden Globes, Heughan hinted (@ 2:43) that they locked him "in a box" so he wouldn't "do anything stupid."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2023 4:30 AM

Join our MPC fitness pyramid scheme so you can build healthy habits like drinking whisky and lining our pockets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2023 4:32 AM

Hot STRAIGHT guy. 😍

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2023 5:56 AM

If your thread headline ends with "- Part 21" you might be an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Sam Heughet

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2023 4:26 PM

[quote] NOT STRAIGHT guy.

R41 FIFY

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2023 11:14 PM

[quote]During the 2016 Golden Globes, Heughan hinted (@ 2:43) that they locked him "in a box" so he wouldn't "do anything stupid."

Yep, R39. In 2016, Sam traveled around the world with his longtime rumored boyfriend, Luke Neal. Luke and Sam were also together at several private parties and Outlander events in LA and NY.

After that, everything changed. They hired a well-known Hollywood publicist for Sam, Jennifer Allen, and as Sam himself announced at the Godlen Globes, they 'put him into a box' and the beardings started.

Luke Neal, an actor and writer, disappeared and closed all his SM.

Here are Sam and Luke-in the background- at one of those private parties they attended after their trip together around the world, and just right before the closeting.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2023 1:15 PM

Blah blah blahblahblahblahblabhalbhhalbhalbhalbhalbhhalbhhalbhhalbbhhalbhalbhhalbhhalbhhalbhalbhalbhhalbhhalbhhalbalbhalbalbh Sam Heughan blahblahblabhablhahblabhhalbhalbhhablhabllabhalbhalbhalbhablhablahbhalbhhalbhhalbhhalbhhalbhablahblabhhalbal

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2023 1:18 PM

R47 is having a hissy fit. We must have hit a nerve. Either that, or the med cart missed her room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2023 2:09 PM

Straight Sam 😍

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2023 3:56 PM

These threads posit an alternate world where blurry screenshots and rumors are determinants of a man’s sexuality rather than that man’s words, years of photographic evidence, and God’s will.

Feel better soon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2023 5:43 PM

[quote]R47 is having a hissy fit. We must have hit a nerve. Either that, or the med cart missed her room.

Yep. R46/R47/R49/R50....etc has spent YEARS trying to derail and close these threads because she's a homophobic troll who lives in an alternate universe where Gay Sam is a 'hungry pussyhound' and obvious staged pap walks, the real deal . And she always loses it everytime we mention Luke Neal here so.....

After their trip around the world, Luke and Sam were also together at several private parties and Outlander events in LA and NY:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2023 7:39 PM

I had never heard of Sam H or his TV show before these obnoxious threads. Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2023 8:17 PM

"Jack Grealish, part 25", etc, etc, etc

Same homophobic troll as R51, who for YEARS has trolled The Data Lounge with his unending obsession of punishing gay men. Really REALLY disturbing.

The British have always had a deranged fetish for "public humiliation". Look at their parliament for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2023 8:27 PM

R50 "God's will"?? Oh, hun, you really need your meds. Feel better soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2023 10:22 PM

'believe that man's words'??'accusing'?? 'punishing'?' 'public humiliation'?' 'God's will'????

This homophobic resident troll- R46/R47/R49/R50/R53.....etc.....really thinks that there's something wrong with being gay and people shouldn't talk about it here. On a GAY board .

Also, the Conspiracy troll:

[quote]The issue is a group of people making up stories/ spreading rumors about celebrities who have stated that they aren’t gay or who are in a heterosexual marriage/relationship.No one has a right to try to publicly “out” someone as a form of “entertainment” or as a way of stoking their fantasies. And no one has a right to define a celebrity’s sexuality publicly in a way that is different than how that person has publicly defined it themselves.

*ROLLSEYES*

But this Conspiracy troll knows that Sam is GAY and she just can't stand it....;)

The troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2023 1:01 AM

You, Hun, R55 and MANY others, are just a stupid troll who responds to his own posts to make himself feel important and to create "controversy". What a fucking sad thing. YOU'RE the homophobe. Hi Hun, we see you.

*ROLLSEYES*

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2023 4:41 AM

R55 is extremely homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote]R47 is having a hissy fit. We must have hit a nerve. Either that, or the med cart missed her room.

Well, it's very telling the trolls are losing it. We're hitting a nerve and these unbalanced Heughan's 'defenders' are finally starting to see their king of men is gay.

And it's hilarious that they still don't know how the DL trolldar works. R46/R47/R49/R50/R53/R56/R57...etc...etc...is a good example of that.

Meanwhile, Heughan's closest friends, cast and crew know that he is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2023 6:55 AM

You're wrong every time. Why do you persist. Oh, that's right you're a homophobic troll.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2023 6:58 AM

The homophobic behavior of the troll all over these threads, the person in r58, needs to stop. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2023 8:54 AM

Gay Sam 😍

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2023 9:20 AM

Heterosexual Heughan 🥵

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2023 4:44 PM

[quote]and God’s will

R50 the troll gave it away right there. It's all about saving Heughan from the fiery pit of H-E- double hockey sticks. Isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2023 4:53 PM

Trolldar reveals the OP to be a Klan Granny and also the Paul Mescal Troll. F & F.

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2023 5:21 PM

One more proof that our resident and clueless homophobic troll at R64 still doesn't know how Datalounge trolldar works 🤣

Pinging Sam for her:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2023 7:00 PM

Jesus, Op. Nobody says 'pinging' anymore except for homophobic grannies like you.

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2023 8:44 PM

OP is extremely homophobic and these threads are an affront to the progress that gay men have made in the last 50 years. OP is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2023 7:25 PM

OP attacks all gay men, in, out, whatever. The point is to shit on us on our own site to exorcise his own self hatred. The worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Since when in Datalounge, talking about Sam Heughan,- an actor who was openly gay before being cast in Outlander and now is sunken in the closet- is 'homophobic'???

Only a very very homophobic Heughan fan would think something like this.

This resident troll is a Heughan's extreme obsessed and homophobic frau who can't stand that he is gay and that in Datalounge, we keep talking about it, so she has spent years and years bullying, harassing, insulting, lying and trying to derail and close these threads, just like she's doing right now.

Please, F&F the real troll here:R46/R47/R49/R50/R53/R56/R57/R59/R60/R66/R67/R68....etc

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2023 8:53 PM

Only a troll posts 21 threads on the same topic. Beat a dead horse much? Did you win?

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2023 9:29 PM

R69 - those are all different people. There are many posters here who hate your homophobic ass, not just one.

by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2023 9:45 PM

The obsessive Sam Heughan troll R69 is on a roll. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 72April 5, 2023 9:48 PM

The Heughan troll R69 thinks anyone who calls him out must be a woman. A dreaded "frau". Just one of his favorite imaginary targets. He posts endless fantasy Frau Threads and stories. He's addicted to story time where he's always the victim and the "fraus" are out to get him. They usually start in an "office", were a "frau co-worker" comes after him. What a lunatic. He hates himself and women, of course. Pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 73April 5, 2023 9:57 PM

it is crazy that someone as homophobic as r69 is allowed here or on the Internet at all, really. there should be a limit

by Anonymousreply 74April 5, 2023 10:29 PM

R73, he hates gay men most of all.

by Anonymousreply 75April 5, 2023 10:30 PM

He hates himself the most. We get all his bile, like most abuse victims.

by Anonymousreply 76April 5, 2023 10:32 PM

You're right, he is abusive. That's the perfect description for this vile person. Abusive of himself and people like him.

by Anonymousreply 77April 5, 2023 10:36 PM

R71 - R79 are all the Op's posts. We really got to this homophobic old bitch and she's on a manic spree.

by Anonymousreply 78April 5, 2023 10:56 PM

[quote][R71] - [R79] are all the Op's posts.

You're LYING again. People only have to put those posts on ignore and trolldar them. They are NOT from OP.

The SpazPurvMuso/KlanGrannie homophobic troll -with her multiple accounts, she has admitted to have al least 17 on Datalounge- is having a meltdown and again, trying to derail and close these threads like it happened with the previous DL discussions on Gay Sam. Report her.

Going back to topic.

Sam sharing his hotel suite with another man in Memphis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2023 1:41 AM

The fact that there are 21 parts to this is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 80April 6, 2023 2:14 AM

OP has a mental illness called monomania and poor Sam is the object of her obsession. She's a creepy het woman trying to take over a gay forum.

by Anonymousreply 81April 6, 2023 2:28 AM

R81, you are just looking yourself in a mirror.

This harassment and bullying to those who dare to say that Sam Heughan is gay, has happened before in the Outlander fandom....

[quote]Targeted online by a PR team. Our favorite foreign born closeted pay cable actor is trying to do damage control with a big appearance on a show. It still won't change how his fans hate the beard, but are targeted online by a PR team when they express the hate.

[quote]Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his girlfriends.He also doesn’t do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I’m not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor, he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor’s biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line.The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn’t and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2023 3:30 AM

R82 is an obsessed homophobe. It’s gone far enough. He’s/she’s creating an unsafe space on this board for the board’s primary demo. This hate is not acceptable. This person’s homophobia has to be confronted and they have to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 83April 6, 2023 4:15 AM

There is no frau trolling Sam H. It's OP who's doing everything. He trolls public figures he finds attractive and is resentful if they don't come out to his satisfaction. Then he puts on a show and repeatedly trolls them month after month, and more disturbingly, year after YEAR. Do you really think normal, sane people would make 21 threads about some C- list actor except for a deranged troll? The numbers don't lie, but OP does. Even worse, Sam H is only ONE of his targets. He has an ever-growing rotating hit list. And her can't help it. He's OCD, and manic. He gets off on trolling.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 84April 6, 2023 4:44 AM

I have uneasy feeling that every single post in thread was written by the same person. Quite terrifying, really.

by Anonymousreply 85April 6, 2023 5:56 AM

OP is a very scary person. I wonder what it will take before he’s stopped?

by Anonymousreply 86April 6, 2023 3:57 PM

DL needs to ban the troll OP.

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2023 12:49 AM

No matter how many times you try, homophobic troll at R87. People with a brain only have to use the DL trolldar to find out that you are the real bully here and that you are talking to yourself from your multiple accounts.

YOU are the HOMOPHOBE here trying ,once again, to close a discussion about your adored Sam being gay on a GAY board like Datalounge.

For the newbies, this is how the Anything-But-Gay homophobic crew from the very conservative and crazy Outlander fandom uses to bully, harass, police and abuse. This thread is a good example of it. The previous threads were closed after just a few answers because of these demented stans.

Too bad for them that all this trolling, bullying and abuse can't make Gay Sam turn straight. In his own words before Outlander, there's NOTHING STRAIGHT about his Bat. And everybody who is British, knows what that means ;)

You keep bumping a thread that you hate and getting a lot of traffic for the "Sam Heughan Is Gay" discussion 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2023 1:32 AM

The insane troll, R88, triggered, as usual. Calm down, gurl. You don't seem to realize, YOU'RE THE TROLL, ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2023 1:42 AM

Wow.

WOW.

R88. An actual "Everyone and everything is against ME!!!" schizophrenic delusional meltdown. There you have it, folks.

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2023 1:56 AM

The OP is a "very scary person?" Oh, please. 🙄 Tell ya what, let's have Randy Rainbow entertain us with another brilliant musical parody about an ACTUAL scary person...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2023 2:38 AM

I can't wait for OP's next groundbreaking thread:

Part 22- Water is Wet

For the newbies, this is how the Anything-But-Wet crew from the very conservative and crazy Ocean fandom uses to bully, harass, police and abuse. This thread is a good example of it. The previous threads were closed after just a few answers because of these demented water stans.

Too bad for them that all this trolling, bullying and abuse can't make water turn dry. In water's own words before the Ocean, there's NOTHING DRY about it! And everybody who says water is dry knows that an obsessed mentally ill troll is exactly what I am!

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2023 2:41 AM

Astonishing that an OP this openly homophobic continues to create and one man these homophobic, indeed nihilistic threads. OP’s low vibrations are bad for himself and for the rest of us. F&F the homophobic Op.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2023 4:49 AM

The only "low vibrations" are the sounds of med carts wheeling past R98's room and electroshock therapy being administered at her facility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2023 5:29 AM

***R93's room

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2023 5:31 AM

Cult leader, con man, and whisky salesman, Sam Heughan, posing as a fitness guru and actor...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2023 5:48 AM

What's wrong with Heughan's cock? Here he hides it while running naked into the ocean and RDM left his frontal nude scenes on the cutting room floor but kept Tobias Menzies's cock in more than one scene (flimsy excuses notwithstanding).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2023 6:11 AM

Or is it just that Heughan has a puny cocklet? Someone did say he was "not that well endowed." Here it appears to fit neatly in the palm of his hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2023 6:14 AM

I'm wondering if self-admitted liar Heughan made a big stink about being betrayed by RDM in his self-pitying "memoirs" because there was actually no cock shot. What if RDM had no intention of leaving his puny cocklet in the rape scene but Heughan was offended that it got cut OUT and wants us to believe it would have been screen-worthy otherwise?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2023 6:36 AM

Wow, the troll is triggered. Four in a row. Feeble, sexualized, fawning attacks. Textbook abuser. Perverse. Take out a restraining order, Sam. You've got a lost loon stalking you.

Red flags and warning signs of an abuser include but are not limited to: Extreme jealousy. Possessiveness. Unpredictability. A bad temper. Cruelty to others. Verbal abuse. Extremely controlling behavior. Antiquated beliefs about roles of women and men in relationships.

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2023 7:03 AM

I've always suspected his equipment was not up to snuff for being believable as "The King of Men". Why else, one filmed, would it have been left out? Really, think about that. It must have been something of a disappointment, as traces of it flittered to the cutting room floor. The scenes had been shot. They would need to be reshot, and they may not have wanted to wait for a prosthetic to be made. Menzies certainly did not use a prosthetic. There is no believable explanation other than his willy is woefully wanting, i.e., quite forgettable. The author went into great detail about James Fraser's manly, glorious, golden dirk. There was every reason to proudly showcase it IF it had indeed been glorious.

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2023 7:24 AM

Have you finished jerking it? It's tedious, troll.

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2023 7:26 AM

R101 Exactly. That scene kind of early in the series where he was blackmailed into sleeping with the Hannah James character who later bore his son would have been perfect for showcasing his full physique and it was odd that all we got was a rear view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2023 7:34 AM

Exactly, OP Troll, your keyboard is crusty with sad spunk and Cheeto dust.

by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2023 7:36 AM

The guy who claimed Heughan was...

[quote]not that well-endowed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 7, 2023 7:45 AM

I love how simple minded you are. You take this shit as gospel. You're the smartiest smart troll. Good for you!

by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2023 7:47 AM

A poster on another thread pointed out that they clearly blacked out his cock during this scene in the wedding episode, which would have been another natural opportunity to show off "The King of Men"...

[quote]Here is something to ponder. In season 1 during the wedding episode, there is a clip of Sam presenting his mother's pearl necklace to his new wife. Sammie, who is a good 15 ft behind wifey, walks toward her in the darkened room. The shot includes his crotch area. If you bring up the lighting while also slowing down the scene, you can clearly see that the editors have blackened out his crotch even more. They have actually erased any detail of what is between his legs. I find this interesting. Something is afoot here. Sammie does not want to show even a hint of a peen. Why. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2023 8:09 AM

Pondering and unable to stop posting, an insane stalker. Never ending sexualized worship mixed with hate. Portrait of a diseased mind.

by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2023 8:14 AM

Just be aware that the troll is severely delusional and takes comments about Sam Heughan very personally. She posted the word "straight" over 100 times on another Heughan thread because she believes that homosexuality is against "God’s will." Proceed with caution and don't miss a dosage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2023 8:34 AM

You're the troll. It's you. You've lost your mind. 21 threads and counting. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2023 8:37 AM

The OP needs to have her DL subscription cancelled. A conspiracy cretin.

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2023 5:22 PM

And who could forget when his costar hinted that Heughan had a shrimp dick (in Portuguese)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 7, 2023 5:25 PM

Who could be so obsessed as to post 21 threads?

by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2023 5:26 PM

Het Heughan will marry a younger woman soon and how will the demented OP cope with that?

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2023 5:27 PM

Hi OP, still taking a shit?

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2023 5:31 PM

OP is a troll and a blight on the board.

by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2023 8:58 PM

The troll @ R50... et al made a telling slip by admitting that she thinks homosexuality is against "God's will."

Homophobic much? 🙄

We know Sam Heughan thinks otherwise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 7, 2023 10:45 PM

OP is the most homophobic poster on this board, and there are 21 thread he's started and populated as proof.

by Anonymousreply 118April 7, 2023 11:02 PM

You'll want to keep a close eye on SpazPurvMuso Troll’s blood pressure. It goes up every time someone posts about homosexuals on DL, a gay discussion forum. Homosexuality is very triggering for her, and yet she continues to expose herself. I’m very worried about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 7, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote]The guy who claimed Heughan was...not that well-endowed

Stanley Weber, hot French actor and Sam's co-star in Outlander said that Sam has 'a really inviting butt'.

And of course, Sam flirted back...;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2023 2:10 AM

[QUOTE]Het Heughan will marry a younger woman soon and how will the demented OP cope with that?

Who's Het Heughan? Sam's brother?

by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2023 7:01 AM

[QUOTE] You'll want to keep a close eye on SpazPurvMuso Troll’s blood pressure.

OP sounds like a deranged 10-year-old girl.

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2023 7:55 AM

OP is very sick.

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2023 7:52 PM

His ex is Eric Dier's current wife (if they've even gotten married at all)

by Anonymousreply 124April 9, 2023 12:49 AM

Yes, one of Heughan's ex-beards (thirsty model Anna Modler) recently got engaged to long rumored gay footballer, Eric Dier after 'two-month romance'.

[quote]Stanley Weber, hot French actor and Sam's co-star in Outlander said that Sam has 'a really inviting butt'. And of course, Sam flirted back...;)

He did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 9, 2023 1:56 AM

Yes, Troll, we know.

by Anonymousreply 126April 9, 2023 1:57 AM

What will the depraved OP do when Sam inevitably marries a woman? Declare it to be a 'stunt marriage'?

by Anonymousreply 127April 9, 2023 6:34 AM

R127 Why do you care so much what OP thinks about an actor?

by Anonymousreply 128April 9, 2023 7:51 AM

R128, Because the homophobic resident troll knows very well that in Datalounge, we're right about Sam's gayness and wants to scrub this discussion like it has happened with all the previous threads.

R50/...etc..../R83/R87...etc/R127/R123/R122/etc...is on a mission and is the ONLY HOMOPHOBE here. The SpazPurvMuso troll can't stand the fact that Sam Heughan is gay and has spent YEARS trying to derail and close these threads bullying, harassing..... Regarding their constant insults, it's obvious that this stan is just looking her/himself in the mirror.

This harassment and bullying to those who dare to say that Sam Heughan is gay, has been continuous since years ago in the very conservative and homophobic Outlander fandom. And Sunken Sam knows it.

[quote]Targeted online by a PR team. Our favorite foreign born closeted pay cable actor is trying to do damage control with a big appearance on a show. It still won't change how his fans hate the beard, but are targeted online by a PR team when they express the hate.

[quote]Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his girlfriends.He also doesn’t do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I’m not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor, he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor’s biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line.The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn’t and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 9, 2023 10:27 AM

So it would seem that EVERYBODY posting on this thread is the resident homophobic troll.

Wait! DOES THAT MEAN THAT NOW I AM ALSO THE RESIDENT HOMOPHOBIC TROLL?

by Anonymousreply 130April 9, 2023 10:38 AM

OP cannot cope with the fact that multiple DL posters loathe her and her stupid Sam is Gay threads so she pretends it's just one person.

by Anonymousreply 131April 9, 2023 2:23 PM

I was the person that posted that - in reference to R107. I've suspected something is amiss for a very long time. "Miss" being the key word here, as in missing.

by Anonymousreply 132April 9, 2023 6:35 PM

[quote]Something is afoot here.

Something is a-inch here.

by Anonymousreply 133April 9, 2023 7:56 PM

[quote]OP cannot cope with the fact that multiple DL posters loathe her and her stupid Sam is Gay threads so she pretends it's just one person.

Uh, no. It's Spazzy Troll, the sock puppet queen, who gets confused when she's off her meds and thinks everyone is the OP. 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 10, 2023 2:14 AM

I hearded that Sam Heughan is a gay and has a small penis and has a gay small penis.

by Anonymousreply 135April 10, 2023 2:18 AM

I want everyone to be on alert that the Troll uses multiple identities and sometimes pretends to be the OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 10, 2023 2:24 AM

Said the troll.

by Anonymousreply 137April 10, 2023 2:25 AM

Ok, let's have some belated images from the wonderful Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras /World Pride celebration in February. The first one with no pandemic restrictions and it was FABULOUS!! Sammy would have fitted right in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 10, 2023 8:32 AM

And some more colour and pride...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 10, 2023 8:34 AM

Yes, troll, we know. There are 20 OTHER THREADS for you to wallow in like a piggie. That'll do pig.

by Anonymousreply 140April 10, 2023 8:35 AM

and again... Sammy, you would have rocked this look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 10, 2023 8:39 AM

So desperate and repetitive. Hurry up piggie, you're having another manic fit! Squeal little piggie!

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2023 8:42 AM

Why is the insane OP posting photos from a gay pride event that Sam never attended? OP is a gross straight frau who fetishizes gay men.

by Anonymousreply 143April 10, 2023 11:10 AM

R143 Oh, darlin', you are so gigantically and hilariously wrong. I am not insane, I am not the OP, I am not gross, I am not a frau, I am a gay female (yes, there are some of us on DL) and I assure you that I most certainly do not fetishize gay men. Why post them? For a bit of colour and frankly to lighten up the thread from the mud-slinging and childish insults that are being thrown around at the moment. Frankly you are a joke, and you must be a rather unhappy character. Do slither off - you're boring and your attempts to ruin this thread will not work.

by Anonymousreply 144April 10, 2023 2:03 PM

[quote]and again... Sammy, you would have rocked this look.

And how about this one?

Sam himself has said that he loves wearing corsets, dresses and high heels. And his close friend and Outlander co-star Cait Balfe knows it very well ..."May you feel like a princess allllll day"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2023 2:46 PM

OP is very sick.

by Anonymousreply 146April 10, 2023 5:47 PM

OP can't stop, he's mentally ill. This is just one of his insane troll threads. He posts over and over and over and over...

by Anonymousreply 147April 10, 2023 5:55 PM

"Part 21".

21 repetitive threads and counting.

Does anyone think that's normal behavior?

by Anonymousreply 148April 10, 2023 6:04 PM

[quote]I hearded that Sam Heughan is a gay and has a small penis and has a gay small penis.

Oh, dear!

The point is that Sam Heughan is not "The King of Men" like he wants his cultists to believe so he can keep raiding their bank accounts UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. He's not Jamie Fraser and he's not heterosexual. He's just a mediocre actor and con artist pushing a 'fitness charity' which is really a pyramid scheme and a way to keep pushing products on old women.

by Anonymousreply 149April 10, 2023 6:05 PM

Triggered troll! Lookout! Your bank account is being raided!

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2023 6:07 PM

Wow. R149.

That didn't take long. Exactly 60 seconds for another rage post.

Proof right there.

Sad, sad troll.

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote] 21 repetitive threads and counting. Does anyone think that's normal behavior?

Seriously? 😂 This is the DL. There are thread topics that go into the hundreds. We know the troll isn't new to this site... 🙄

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2023 6:12 PM

Trying to normalize abnormal obsessive behavior. Good for you troll!

by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2023 6:14 PM

This topic is so odd. Someone is so desperate to derail it that they're posting multiple times pretending to be different people.

And that begs the question: if they're so confident this actor is straight, why are they panicking in such a way?

If I didn't think he was gay before, I would now!

by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2023 6:14 PM

OP is still, sadly trying to rationalize his manic behavior. No one cares if he is straight or not. You're just obsessed with trolling some d list actor for your own diseased enjoyment. You troll every good-looking public figure you can't have. Straight or gay, you troll nonstop. YOU are the troll, troll.

by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2023 6:20 PM

[quote] And that begs the question: if they're so confident this actor is straight, why are they panicking in such a way? If I didn't think he was gay before, I would now!

R154 Exactly. Why would anyone bother to spend time on this topic if there wasn't some truth to it? The troll is just amplifying the thread and raising its profile on search engines.

As Steven Cree said, "Sam likes cock"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 10, 2023 6:24 PM

Troll is a proud troll.

Proud and loud.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2023 6:26 PM

OP is so pathetic and sick. Try not to be mad at it. Just feel sorry for it.

by Anonymousreply 158April 10, 2023 6:27 PM

OP is having another meltdown, jumping from one of his many troll threads to another. Like a serial killer with a keyboard. Same mentality. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 159April 10, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote]Try not to be mad at it. Just feel sorry for it.

That's a very compassionate approach, Spazzy. We're proud of you.

by Anonymousreply 160April 10, 2023 6:31 PM

Sad Op. sad.

by Anonymousreply 161April 10, 2023 6:34 PM

[quote]This topic is so odd. Someone is so desperate to derail it that they're posting multiple times pretending to be different people.And that begs the question: if they're so confident this actor is straight, why are they panicking in such a way?If I didn't think he was gay before, I would now!

EXACTLY.

I'm the OP and I only post on a few threads. I don't troll or abuse or bully anyone.

UNLIKE the SpazPurvMuso homophobic resident troll, who keeps desperately trying to close and derail this thread, just like it happened with the 20 previous threads, after a few replies.

This troll is using multiple accounts, harassing and insulting non-stop. Trolldar their posts and F&F them.

Why this troll doesn't want us to talk about a gay closeted actor ( who was out before Outlander) on a gay board like Datalounge???

Datalounge trolldar doesn't lie (and this troll still doesn't know how it works ;) ) USE IT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 10, 2023 9:07 PM

The OP troll is once again triggered and is desperately trying to shut down anyone who calls out his mountain of bullshit. Sad.

21 threads.

TWENTY ONE.

That says it all right there.

by Anonymousreply 163April 10, 2023 9:19 PM

R162 Yeah to be honest, it just makes me more likely to post in threads like this and continue to say Sam is gay just to annoy people who seem obsessed with silencing such views. :D

by Anonymousreply 164April 10, 2023 9:30 PM

"To be honest"? Right. No one cares if SH is straight or gay except OP. It's just his excuse to bash, harassing and insulting non-stop, claiming there's all these "fraus" after him. Talk about a psychotic breakdown. Pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 165April 10, 2023 9:41 PM

[quote]people who seem obsessed with silencing such views. :D

R164 Right? 😂 We're laughing and the Troll is so sad and serious, kinda like the way Heughan looked at the 2016 Scottish BAFTAs when they "put him in a box" and foisted a beard on him after he took Luke Neal on the Outlander press tour. It was a huge change in his demeanor and many people noticed and commented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 10, 2023 9:47 PM

OP talking to itself again. OP, just use a chatbot. It’s less work that way and it may seem a little livelier. Less repetitious, too.

by Anonymousreply 167April 11, 2023 5:07 AM

[QUOTE] This troll is using multiple accounts

Translation: I used Trolldar and discovered that there are many different posters on this thread who hate my homophobic ass, but I can't cope with that reality so I'm going to pretend it's all one person with many different accounts.

by Anonymousreply 168April 11, 2023 8:02 AM

A previous poster, Lady Goodman, said her cousin went to the Conservatoire with Heughan and he was out back then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 11, 2023 1:59 PM

[QUOTE] A previous poster, Lady Goodman, said her cousin went to the Conservatoire with Heughan and he was out back then.

Because the word of another m/m fetishist frau on Datalounge is completely legit, right?

by Anonymousreply 170April 11, 2023 10:28 PM

Sure, SpazPurvMuso homophobic resident troll at R170. But the Anything-But-Gay crew's made up stories about Sam with imaginary 'girlfriends' are much more believable, right?🙄

Here's GAY Sam -before 'they put him into a box' in 2016- drooling over his MALE friend's (Steven Cree) shortest shorts and COCK:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2023 12:23 AM

Sam is straight and will marry a woman and have children. Demented OP will declare it a 'stunt marriage' and still keep these dumb threads going.

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2023 5:45 AM

R172 Surely if you wanted these "dumb threads" to stop, you'd laugh and scroll on without posting. If Sam being gay is such a ludicrous suggestion, then surely it doesn't even need anyone to say it. However, your constant denials are as numerous as OP's declarations of Heughan's homosexuality.

You won't like to admit it, but you're two sides of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 173April 12, 2023 12:42 PM

R28, why are you on a gay board, if you do not understand the importance of coming out?

Sam Heughan, his publicists, and his agents perpetuate the idea that being gay is wrong, harmful, and should be hidden. We live in a society that is rolling back individual, civil rights and the right to privacy for women, gay men, lesbians, and transgendered persons.

You bring up Rupert Everett in your post in defense of Heughan's decision to go back into the closet. He was very brave to come out when he did -- a very anti-gay time. He was one of the few actors who took that step. Others need to follow to challenge a new, rising homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 174April 12, 2023 1:03 PM

More from Lady Goodman’s cousin who went to school with Heughan…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 12, 2023 3:14 PM

R174 Agreed. We have a right to discuss how Heughan was forced into the closet after being an out gay actor. We have a right to discuss how his demeanor and the quality of his work seemed to take a nosedive thereafter. We have the right to discuss the destructiveness of Hollywood homophobia and how these practices are making a lot of money for the publicists, papz, beards, etc. who feed off of it. We have a right to discuss how we are not fooled by this smokescreen of bullshit which needs to END.

We also have a right to discuss the skeevy con man and cult leader Heughan has become as a result.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 12, 2023 3:30 PM

"BonniePrinceCharlie is the Sam Heughan Toll. And The Jack Grealish Troll, And The Jacob Elordi Troll. And just an asshole troll, draping himself in self congratulatory masturbation for taking a shit every day all day on these guys, What a fuck. He actually thinks he can decide how these guys live THEIR LIVES. He can't accept himself because he has to live through them. And this leaves him with the convenient excuse to shit on anyone and everyone all fucking day. No one thinks you will stop being a troll if ANY of these guys or anyone else comes out. All you do is hysterically, manically, perpetuate stereotypes. YOU'RE the one attacking the gay community. YOU'RE the one who thinks he can tell other people how to live THEIR LIVES. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 177April 12, 2023 3:33 PM

R177 But why do you care so much? It's not like any of those celebrities would ever read DL and even if they did, they'd probably laugh and quickly move on.

If a celeb gets mad at online speculation, they chose the wrong career.

by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2023 3:37 PM

Forcing a gay individual out of the closet is the ultimate homophobic act. OP is the kind of cunt who goes round outing friends and work colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 179April 12, 2023 6:18 PM

R176 is totally RIGHT.

[quote]And that begs the question: if they're so confident this actor is straight, why are they panicking in such a way?

At this point, everybody with half brain can see how on these threads. the posters have been policed, harassed, bullied. insulted....for YEARS; and it's very clear that the homophobic resident troll at R50...etc/R114...etc... R147/R148/R149.....etc......R167/R168/R170R177/R179....etc....who wants to derail and close this thread, knows that Sam is gay but they don't want that people talk about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 12, 2023 8:07 PM

[QUOTE] it's very clear that the homophobic resident troll at [R50]...etc/[R114]...etc... [R147]/[R148]/[R149].....etc......[R1] - 67/[R168]/R170R177/[R179]....etc.. - ..who wants to derail and close this thread

Just checked Trolldar and these posts were not made by the same person. OP is a filthy lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 181April 14, 2023 12:40 AM

R181= Different accounts. Same bullying troll.

Meanwhile, Heughan's ACTUAL close friends, castmates and crew KNOW that he is GAY. And I don't think their are "m/m fetishist frau on Datalounge" or "forcing a gay individual out of the closet" as the real HOMOPHOBIC resident TROLL keeps repeating over and over again....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 14, 2023 2:41 AM

[QUOTE] Different accounts.

Thanks for confessing your lies.

by Anonymousreply 183April 14, 2023 5:10 AM

A list of all the people the mentally deficient OP thinks are gay and bearding:

King Charles III

Prince Harry

Kanye West

Simon Cowell

Taylor Swift

Kendall Jenner

Gigi Hadid

Harry Styles

Zayn Malik

Louis Tomlinson

Jack Grealish

Calvin Harris

Tom Hiddleston

Joe Jonas

Leo di Caprio

Sam Heughan

Christiano Ronaldo

Henry Cavill

And more, I'm certain.

by Anonymousreply 184April 14, 2023 6:19 AM

R184 Either you still don't know how to use the trolldar or you are pathological liar trying to bully me.

I've never talked and I don't care about the 90% of your made up list.

Why don't you leave me alone? Why can't you leave these threads alone? Why are you so triggered and desperately trying to shut down these discussions about Gay Sam? Why this homophobic obvious troll on a mission has not been red tagged yet?

Going back to topic -see R182-, Heughan's friends know that he is gay.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 14, 2023 6:49 AM

[QUOTE] Why don't you leave me alone? Why can't you leave these threads alone?

Good to see you crying, pathetic lying frau. Your self indulgent little threads aren't safe. We're going to continue to call you out for trolling and homophobia. Go and start a Tumblr blog if you want to post about STRAIGHT SAM in peace.

by Anonymousreply 186April 14, 2023 8:55 AM

R185 If they left you alone, it'd mean they thought Sam was really straight. The fact they're always on the attack is because they know you're right and hence lash out.

by Anonymousreply 187April 14, 2023 7:52 PM

R187 Yey. Well said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 14, 2023 11:31 PM

[quote]If they left you alone, it'd mean they thought Sam was really straight. The fact they're always on the attack is because they know you're right and hence lash out.

Bingo. The homophobic resident trolls have always known that, here on DL, we've being right about Sam's gayness so they have spent years trying to stop the gay talk and now, those bullies are in full-attack mode (see R180).

[quote]"Also Shatner twitter's SMM manager blocked me after I asked if he's met Sam's boyfriend. Just like Luke, who deleted his twitter right aftert I asked him if he's Sam's new boyfriend"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189April 15, 2023 12:14 AM

OP is a revolting homophobic troll who has no friends or family after she outed her own brother on Facebook in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 190April 15, 2023 6:15 AM

R190, you are the only homophobic revolting troll here. Stop lying and stop bullying me.

Since it seems you like using the word 'homophobic' so much, look it up for its real meaning.

Or better, look yourself in the mirror, SpazPurvMuso troll. You're not fooling anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 15, 2023 7:20 PM

[QUOTE] Stop bullying me.

Wahhhh! I'm a little baby frau who thought I could BULLY SAM HEUGHAN on a public forum EVERY DAY FOR YEARS and not be attacked in return! Think again, tou hideous homophobic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2023 9:12 PM

R192 - Aww.... Just bear in mind that no matter how long you try the bullying and the insults and the lies, some of us have had years of experiencing this from homophobes and we can outlast you. Incoming - another dummy spit of spite from you in 3,2,1.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2023 11:21 PM

[quote]Go and start a Tumblr blog if you want to post about STRAIGHT SAM in peace.

No thanks, we're staying here in DL but I bet you already know those blogs very well....;) It's like living with the head buried on the sand in an alternate homophobic universe . Here are just a few examples:

[quote]"at this point, the evidence is overwhelming via pictures, sightings, eyewitness accounts, AND most importantly from the women themselves, that Mr. Sam Roland Heughan is NOT gay."

Which evidences? Staged pap walks before a premiere? The usual made up 'sightings' without pics? Also, the hired beards have either denied dating Sam or they had real boyfriends (and they've eventually married to them) or they've referred to Sam as a rainbow unicorn or 'meatless turf' 🌈🦄

[quote]"After ALL the history that is just a Google search away, anyone who in 2023, is spouting the LIE that Sam is secretly gay is either: a Troll, Hater, or a Conspiracy Theorist with Mental Illness"

Sounds familiar, right? ;)

[quote]"Y’all need to stop with the whole Sam is gay thing. He is a gift to FEMALES everywhere"

🤣🤣🤣

[quote]Meh. I think we’ve established the guy dates women. Probably a lot. They are all just quick flings. Whether these sightings are true or not, he likely is seeing someone casually.

Suuuure, Jan 🙄

Real Gay Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 17, 2023 1:04 AM

OP is a disgusting homophobic lying piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 195April 17, 2023 10:14 PM

R195 Poppet, you are so boring. Same old insults. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 196April 17, 2023 11:45 PM

Sam is straight and will marry a woman soon and we'll get the rabid OP screeching about a 'stunt marriage' like she does for the other straight guys she harasses.

by Anonymousreply 197April 18, 2023 5:49 AM

Suuuure...R192/R195/R197....etc Just like Richard Armitage, right troll? Here in Datalounge , we've been saying FOR YEARS that Richard was gay.

From the "Richard Amitage Finally Reveals He Has a Male Partner" thread.-

[quote]Anyone remember when he had a beard for years and they were rumored to be married?

[quote]Fucking finally. We've been waiting almost exactly five years for this shoe to drop.

[quote]He and Lee Pace were a hot couple.

[quote]Everyone has a right to be happy. Live Life Freely. :-)

And of course, our resident SpazPurvMuso troll above is also in the Richard Armitage coming out thread, spreading the SAME nonsense. Sounds scared, right? Our HOMOPHOBIC resident troll knows that Sam is GAY TOO but loves to come here to keep insulting, harassing and bullying.-

[quote]I'm so glad my years and years and years of trolling an obvious gay man have finally given me the strength to accept myself.—Every DL troll ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 18, 2023 1:10 PM

Op also thinks Brad Pitt is gay. Delusional whore.

by Anonymousreply 199April 18, 2023 6:54 PM

That's you, resident troll at R199. Only a delusional homophobe like you is having a meltdown after Richard Amitage coming out (proving, once again, that Datalounge had been RIGHT about him since 10 years ago).

And now, you're really scared and have started a new thread to prove that Datalounge is wrong about Sam Heughan -and other celebrities' sexuality

You're losing the poll about Sam 🤣

You and the rest of the Anything-But-Gay Heughan crew can start to look at yourselves in this mirror:

[quote]My condolences to the members of The Armitage Army - a particularly unhinged group of fraus - who for years have valiantly asserted and defended their man’s heterosexuality.—DL was right all along ladies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2023 12:21 AM

Sam is straight. Demented OP has been talking to herself for 21 threads.

by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2023 6:26 AM

R201 Honey, all you have is insults, and we are used to dealing with that.

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2023 10:59 PM

[quote]A previous poster, Lady Goodman, said her cousin went to the Conservatoire with Heughan and he was out back then...

Yes, R169, R175. Also, from the scrubbed threads:

[quote]That's Nicholas Karimi who is out and proud. On the last thread we discussed how Heughan's gay male friends are either scrubbed from his SM ..

[quote]Before Luke, I remember reading Sam lived consistently with this guy for about 9 years according to Tenancy documents. Some says this guy is Nicholas Karimi.

[quote]His roommate for a long time, Nicholas Karimi, is Iranian. Sam and Nicholas lived together for a long time

[quote]Ages ago, I mentioned here that Sam and one other man consistently shared a mutual address for 10+ years (they had multiple roommates, as other people's names came and went, but theirs were constant from place to place). On this man's Facebook page, you can find posts about him being in Thailand a few years ago, and it doesn't appear he was alone or that it was his first trip. This same man looks almost exactly like the man pictured with Sam at the bar that was posted on a Brazilian Twitter page (green lights, otherwise very dark, Sam and a man sitting next to each other)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 21, 2023 2:33 AM

[QUOTE] Lady Goodman

Just another conspiracy cretin lying her head off.

by Anonymousreply 204April 21, 2023 6:14 AM

Is this thread just 2 people insulting each other?

by Anonymousreply 205April 21, 2023 8:31 AM

R205 Mostly. I chime in every once in a while to support the view that Sam is almost certainly gay, as I think the one who's convinced he's straight is more unhinged and that should continue to be pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 206April 21, 2023 9:38 AM

[quote]Is this thread just 2 people insulting each other?

[quote][R205] Mostly. I chime in every once in a while to support the view that Sam is almost certainly gay, as I think the one who's convinced he's straight is more unhinged and that should continue to be pointed out.

I agree with r206. It mostly is 2 people. Disagree that the "Sam is straight" poster needs to be pointed out or engaged in any way at all. They are either unhinged or a troll, and in either case, the best way of dealing with them is to ignore them entirely. All of this

"He's gay!"

"He's straight!"

back and forth is deadly boring.

Just post pics/stories of gay Sam. Stop responding to the "Straight Sam" poster. It's an exercise in futility.

by Anonymousreply 207April 21, 2023 2:01 PM

R207 You're right. I've hit the ignore button on that poster now, so I suspect this thread will be a lot more peaceful. OP should do the same.

by Anonymousreply 208April 21, 2023 3:27 PM

Thanks, r208. I enjoy Heughan and count the Outlander series as a guilty pleasure. I feel bad for him that he thinks he has to bury his sexuality, but people have to do what they think they have to. He is a limited actor, mostly playing to his looks, so he has to grab the cash now. I ain't mad.

John Spencer, an older actor known best for The West Wing, was gay, but "glass-closeted". Everyone in his personal and professional life knew he was gay, but it never came up publicly.

I do believe that Sam will come out eventually. I hope he does, for his sake.

I also hope OP starts ignoring the "straight Sam!" poster. They probably will never give up, but at least less space will be wasted on this irrelevant back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 209April 21, 2023 4:41 PM

Thanks for your good advices, guys and I'll try to follow them. Sometimes it's hard to ignore when the troll is bullying, insulting and harassing me 24/7.

Going back to topic.

Last December at the Esquire awards in Spain, he came across as a gay man thanking the women who support him. He looked pretty stiff and uncomfortable through the interviews, pursing his lips after each canned sound byte.“ And when they asked Sam 'ABOUT THE MAN ON your life, who would it be?’ Lol, they thought he’s gay!

Sam was taken a back and turned bright red! Interesting he counter by saying the amazing WOMEN on Outlander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 21, 2023 8:01 PM

I post here sometimes, but I mostly read. I've been off and on following the Heughan threads for a while. It's become tedious with the back and forth shite exclaiming, 'he's gay, he's straight'. Points made. I'd like to just give it all a rest but I know that isn't going to happen. Thing is, the more the one person yells, 'he's straight', the more it starts to feel like damage control. Really, do most even care much anymore? The series will soon be over (thank goodness) and these people's lives will change... some for the better, but I suspect it may be the end of the line for many. It has been a good run with some great employment ops in front and behind the cameras.

This is my take. If Heughan continues to land hetero parts he may never come out, and really, why would or should he? On the flip side, if he truly is straight (or more likely bi) it's nobody's biz but his. But - he keeps pushing the envelope, so people keep speculating. I'd like to see the cover-up shite end but I won't hold my breath. There is no real point to my post. I'm just tired of reading the same stuff. I should stop following the thread.

A final comment. I'm sick to death of the alcohol brand promotion the man does at every fucking opportunity. It has become thoroughly OBNOXIOUS. Give THAT a rest.

Other than that, live your best life, and consider this - If you truly want people to stop speculating about who you fuck, quit playing games.

by Anonymousreply 211April 21, 2023 8:14 PM

[QUOTE] OP should do the same.

OP would be talking to herself most of the time on this thread if she didn't rage at the Straight Sam posts.

by Anonymousreply 212April 22, 2023 3:44 PM

Any body going to see Sam's new movie opening next week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 22, 2023 4:36 PM

Straight Sam in a het movie. We love to see it!

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2023 7:14 PM

OP is monstrously ableist and keeps using the word 'spaz' over and over.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2023 7:31 PM

[quote]Meanwhile, Heughan's friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.....KNOW that he is GAY.

[quote]Sam's MUA and close friend, Wendy, has tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends

[quote]In 2016, Sam traveled around the world with his longtime rumored boyfriend, Luke Neal. Luke and Sam were also together at several private parties and Outlander events in LA and NY.

[quote]Here's GAY Sam -before 'they put him into a box' in 2016- drooling over his MALE friend's (Steven Cree) shortest shorts and COCK:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2023 8:39 PM

I hope Sam and Russell Tovey hooked up when they made the movie!

by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2023 5:22 PM

Well, Russell couldn't stop gushing over how 'adorable' Sam is...

And, of course, Tovey was attacked by Heughan's homophobic cultists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 24, 2023 5:51 PM

Great comments from this blog. Using commom sense.-

[quote]What make me believe that he may be gay is the inexistent hetero history of a 43 yo man, if not before OL, certainly since, in conjunction with a hard push insinuation that he and his co-star could be together and all the beards brought in for cover for the last 10 years. And by the way, for his hardest defenders, he's not the only actor people speculate about when it comes to their sexuality.

[quote]Yes all his endless plausible deniability word salad & his 💯 obvious publicity stunt w/MC & his enthusiastic 🚢 captaining & the obvious breakdown of his professional relationship with Cait Balfe once she bailed & the words of beards like 🌈 🦄 & “meatless turf” … and as you’ve said yes - Luke. The man who was by his side non stop at the start. Who was his open date at the premieres & press parties. Who referred to him as “my boy” & begged for privacy for disappearing into thin air never to be seen again.

[quote]Luke Neal shut down all social media (following the pride for “my boy” privacy plea) & disappeared into thin air once Jeniffer Allen got involved 🤷‍♀️ And as to trying to refute the wiki list as being editable by anyone? 😂 Well are you insinuating that some evil force nefariously & incorrectly put his name there before his OL fame? Why? And are you also insinuating that he opted to leave it there if incorrect until JA swept in & removed it for him? Right…”believe what you want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 26, 2023 5:50 PM

Straight

by Anonymousreply 220April 26, 2023 8:41 PM

^ See, this is what I'm referring to. Give it a rest R220. You are making a strong case for unnecessary damage control. You'd be wise to take a vacation from this site.

by Anonymousreply 221April 26, 2023 10:30 PM

Homophobic OP: Sam is GAY because I read a post on Tumblr saying Sam is GAY! GAY SAM! Oh and another Datalounge poster also said that GAY SAM is GAY. He PINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN! GAY GAY GAY!

by Anonymousreply 222April 27, 2023 7:55 AM

R221 Put them on ignore. I did and it's bliss!

by Anonymousreply 223April 27, 2023 9:50 PM

You seem easily blissed r223.

by Anonymousreply 224April 27, 2023 9:52 PM

[quote]" Heughan's friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.....KNOW that he is GAY. Wendy, who is a very close friend of Sam and his MUA, has tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends"

[quote]"He’s not in any closet on set"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 28, 2023 2:49 AM

Straight sexy Sam

by Anonymousreply 226April 28, 2023 11:33 AM

R226 I bet he was livid at being tagged!

by Anonymousreply 227April 29, 2023 4:47 PM

Maybe, but I think that his family, all his close friends (and Wendy is one of them),castmates, crew, his acting school mates know he’s gay.

That's why Sam encouraged the SamCait shippers (although Cait Balfe was already dating her bf/husband Tony McGill since the beginning of Outlander), because it suited his agenda and provided cover for him while he kept his " private life private". A straight actor wouldn't need the cover of his engaged co-star.

Remember all the ping/cap birthday celebrations? This almost seemed intentional among certain cast members...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 1, 2023 2:32 AM

I suppose I don't get why he thinks so many people would care.

by Anonymousreply 229May 1, 2023 8:12 AM

Straight. The only pinging is the OP using her buzzer to summon the nurse.

by Anonymousreply 230May 1, 2023 12:07 PM

R229. They care, a lot.

Sam is their book bf, the King of Men with the Magical Golden Dirk and they need to keep their ridiculous sexual fantasies about him alive.

And he knows it and also, he needs to keep selling them his movies, books, his whisky, tequila and now, the gin.

Sam has spent his birthday weekend with the boys in Miami:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 1, 2023 7:14 PM

Imagine this poor woman's meltdown to find that he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232May 2, 2023 9:03 AM

He's straight and will marry a woman just like all the other clowns who are Datalounge Gay only.

by Anonymousreply 233May 2, 2023 11:23 AM

Suuure....Just like it has recently happened with Richard Armitage, right?🤣 Heughan's homophobic and deluded stans should look at themselves in this mirror.-

[quote]My condolences to the members of The Armitage Army - a particularly unhinged group of fraus - who for years have valiantly asserted and defended their man’s heterosexuality.—DL was right all along ladies

[quote]R231Sam has spent his birthday weekend with the boys in Miami

[quote] Who’s the cute guy in the reflection of the sunglasses taking the picture?😇

[quote]Looks like KE’s type of cruise out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234May 2, 2023 3:00 PM

The movie opens this weekend!!!

by Anonymousreply 235May 2, 2023 3:50 PM

Jesus, people! Hate the closet, not the man. He's an actor. He lies for a living.

by Anonymousreply 236May 2, 2023 3:51 PM

[quote]The movie opens this weekend!!!

And here's his usual and predictable arranged pap walk with Just Jared. This time, going solo, no beard in sight unlike it happened before other premieres.

Meanwhile, his homophobic stans keep desperately trying to make up a fake 'gf' for him. They must be running out of letters in the alphabet...A, B, C, D, M....🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 3, 2023 8:48 PM

[quote]The movie opens this weekend!!!

And here's his usual and predictable arranged pap walk with Just Jared. This time, going solo, no beard in sight unlike it happened before other premieres.

Meanwhile, his homophobic stans keep desperately trying to make up a fake 'gf' for him. They must be running out of letters in the alphabet...A, B, C, D, M....🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 3, 2023 8:48 PM

The beard.is already present and in the film with him as the love interest.

by Anonymousreply 239May 4, 2023 2:07 AM

MARY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 4, 2023 2:30 AM

R240 That says so much.

by Anonymousreply 241May 4, 2023 12:58 PM

Yes, it says that he was probably afraid of falling into that pool at the bottom of her dress.

by Anonymousreply 242May 4, 2023 1:31 PM

[quote]" Heughan's friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.....KNOW that he is GAY. Wendy, who is a very close friend of Sam and his MUA, has tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends"

[quote]"He’s not in any closet on set"

Speaking of dresses, Sam loves wearing them. And his Outlander co-star Caitriona Balfe knows it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243May 4, 2023 3:17 PM

During "Love Again" promotion in NY, Sam has just said that he is single. He hasn't found the 'right one' yet....🤣

Meanwhile, his Anything But Gay stans keep trying to fabricate a new fake 'gf' for him 🤣.....and Liberace wants his jacket back:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 8, 2023 1:32 AM

[quote]Ups, male theatre viewer review, "Sam Heughan shirtless and singing Celine Dion was the gayest thing I’ve seen all year".

Here in Datalounge, we've always known ...;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245May 9, 2023 3:28 AM

Always known he's straight, yes. 👫

by Anonymousreply 246May 9, 2023 6:39 AM

Ugh all those frau comments, "I've started ovulating" or some shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 247May 9, 2023 4:18 PM

He wears jackets whether it's hot, cold or whatever. Always, always a jacket. Why? He sweats like a pig and he's trying to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 248May 10, 2023 9:38 PM

Selling his new movie flop "Love Again":

[quote]"In real life, he's also a romantic at heart', he says in the new issue of People. Asked about the craziest thing he's done in pursuit of love, Heughan replies: "I've done all the gift-giving and turning up when least expected, but, so far, Im' still looking"

This reminds me a lot of this interview with Sam in ELLE (before the hard closeting started and they put him into a box), where he used gender-neutral pronouns to talk about his love life:

[quote]"One Valentine's Day when I was a teenager, I waited outside the door of SOMEONE I was pursuing with flowers and wine but THEY didn't turn up. I got a phone call the next day saying I should leave that PERSON alone and not stalk THEM."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Sam looked so nervous and uncomfortable in WWHL with Andy Cohen.

And many more gender-neutral pronouns, 'partner', 'this is how Ricky Martin met his partner', 'are you single, if you're asking Andy, YES'......

When asked if he sends dick pics if requested, he said he likes surprise dick pics instead of requested ones 🍆🍆🍆🍌 And he chooses😮🍌 over cheese

Andy asked him what his type is and he, once again, and, as usual, Sam deflected and went for “intelligence, good conversation" -of course, here we can be sure that he wasn't talking about his dumb beards 🤣. Then he said 'he likes someone to pick him up and throw him around' - again, it doesn't sound like he's referring to a woman 😉

Andy followed up by asking him “Do you like to be dominated ? "Yes I guess I’m open to anything.” 🍑🍑🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 12, 2023 6:31 AM

Straight. 👫

by Anonymousreply 251May 16, 2023 5:18 AM

R250 Yes, he's giving off nervous energy for sure. Some might say it's just down to anxiety at being on the show, but he's been interviewed plenty of times in the past, so it's unlikely to be that.

Many of us can identify with this scenario. Back in the days when I was mostly in the closet, I used to get similarly uncomfortable when this kind of conversation was raised. I didn't want to lie and pretend to be straight, but I didn't want to come out either - so it involved choosing words carefully which required a lot of concentration and made me feel anxious. When the subject changed I'd breathe an internal sigh of relief and could move on.

I think it's even more awkward when you're with a group of people who don't know you're gay and at least one person who does. Because you know what the person who knows is thinking and that somehow makes it worse. Priyanka may or may not know (not sure how close they are) but if she does, that would have made this interview even worse for him.

by Anonymousreply 252May 16, 2023 11:02 AM

Thanks for telling us your first hand experience, R252.

After Sam's interview in WWHL with Andy Cohen, many of his stans are not very happy and have started to see the (rainbow) light 🌈🌈🌈:

[quote]The minute Andy asked are you single I knew it wasn't going to end well, but when he said "are you asking " knowing Andy is openly gay and Andy said "the night is young" I thought Oh Shit!! What's wrong with him? 😒

[quote]This and the “I quite like being tossed about” (what woman could toss around SH!) or something to that effect. It’s a head scratcher for sure. In the pity rant he said he wasn’t gay and was quite upset ppl were saying so, but throw out comments like this?

[quote]All this time saying he is not gay to come now and imply he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ WTF Sam!? …the dark side must be jumping of happiness 🤬

Yes, we are 😁

by Anonymousreply 253May 16, 2023 7:37 PM

How's the movie doing at the box office?

by Anonymousreply 254May 17, 2023 2:36 AM

According to Variety, it's flop.

And Sam -and the movie- are getting many negative reviews.-

[quote] “Chopra Jonas and Heughan have all the spark of a rusty lighter in a rainstorm”

[quote]"I can't remember the last time I saw a romantic leading man with this little sex appeal, charm, charisma, or even acting ability. He's just awful in this, and try as she might, Chopra-Jonas can't get a single thing going with this human block of wood she's been cast opposite.'

[quote]"Sam Heughan is incapable of expressing facial expressions. All throughout the film, Heughan has that single “eyebrows a little high, lips curved at the edge almost as if smirking, and eyes slightly squinted” look, you could literally kill someone in front of him and his expression wouldn’t change!"

He might as well come out of the closet at this point. It can’t get much worse for him.

by Anonymousreply 255May 19, 2023 6:04 AM

and they are getting many positive reviews. do you purposely seek out all the negative in life that you can find? you must be a great friend to have.

by Anonymousreply 256May 19, 2023 12:29 PM

I liked it!

by Anonymousreply 257May 19, 2023 4:03 PM

Hi, ConTROLLing Troll at R256. This is Datalounge, not a Sam Heughan fansite.

Maybe you could go to tumblr where the usual suspects keep making up fairy tales about Heughan and his imaginary 'gfs' 🤣 while they remove all the negative comments.

[quote]"Sam Heughan shirtless and singing Celine Dion was the gayest thing I’ve seen all year".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 20, 2023 12:58 AM

r258 I thought you would have matured a little bit by now but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 259May 20, 2023 3:41 AM

The OP is such an ugly, spiteful piece of shit. Not only does she spend years trying to out Sam (even though he's straight) she wants all his projects to fail too.

by Anonymousreply 260May 20, 2023 2:58 PM

And as usual, our resident homophobic trolls are back with their insults and once again, try to derail and control this thread 🙄

I guess they believe there are a lot of 'spiteful pieces of shit' ( film critics and viewers) everywhere who 'hate' Sam Heughan and his new movie. In Norway, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261May 21, 2023 1:48 AM

Aout Sam's new role in The Couple Next Door:

[quote]So I read his character in the new project is an alpha male?? Oh no, bad bad decision by the casting director.

[quote]Alpha male traffic cop. On a kick arse motorbike. In leathers.

[quote]He always stands like a pageant contestant.😁😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262May 24, 2023 1:34 AM

Straight

by Anonymousreply 263May 25, 2023 5:34 AM

R263 Gibber all you like, resort to snarling and personal abuse (very intellectually sloppy) as much as you like, but you won't change his gay sexuality no matter how much effort you expend. You really do need to go off and do something useful.

by Anonymousreply 264May 25, 2023 10:46 PM

[quote]Daily Record quotes Sam Heughan as comparing himself and Caitriona Balfe to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

[quote]Maybe he’s trying to tell us that he’s going to wait until age 57!

[quote]why Sam was the captain of the ship and kept his Cait innuendo for so long?

The million $$ question is why a 'sleazy womanizer' (as his Anything But Gay homophobic stans still believe🤣), would keep feeding the Sam/Cait PR fauxmance, although Cait was already dating her real bf Tony McGill since the beginning of Outlander? Why Sam didn't want to do the Eonline interview where they denied being a couple?

Because he's actually gay and just needed a cover up. And Cait's boyfriend ( now husband) always knew that Sam is 'harmless'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265May 27, 2023 2:16 AM

[quote]Sam Heughan, his publicists, and his agents perpetuate the idea that being gay is wrong, harmful, and should be hidden. We live in a society that is rolling back individual, civil rights and the right to privacy for women, gay men, lesbians, and transgendered persons.

And don't forget his deluded homophobic stalkers. They want to believe that he is a 'manwhore who's gaslighting and abusing women' (who haven't even met him) ,'dating around' and 'arranging a fuckation' here and there 🤦🤣

For them, ANYTHING is better than being GAY.

by Anonymousreply 266June 1, 2023 2:45 AM

Straight.

OP is a nasty fucker who hates Sam.

by Anonymousreply 267June 5, 2023 6:45 AM

The lack of compassion and understanding for people in the closet from the straight female OP is appalling. Note that she has never denied being a straight frau. Who isn't in the closet for work?

by Anonymousreply 268June 5, 2023 3:48 PM

R263=R267=R268....etc...etc...=The SpazPurvMuso homophobic troll who knows that Sam is gay but doesn't want us to talk about it.

As some poster already replied to this troll:

[quote]Gibber all you like, resort to snarling and personal abuse (very intellectually sloppy) as much as you like, but you won't change his gay sexuality no matter how much effort you expend. You really do need to go off and do something useful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 6, 2023 2:37 AM

R269 Can confirm those reply numbers are all the same person because I've only got one member on ignore and those replies are missing above. Honestly, they're not worth bothering with.

by Anonymousreply 270June 6, 2023 9:25 PM

New season of Outlander starts June 18 or so!

by Anonymousreply 271June 6, 2023 9:43 PM

Straight Sam

by Anonymousreply 272June 7, 2023 4:58 PM

June 16.

by Anonymousreply 273June 7, 2023 10:59 PM

R253 Anyone with half brain can tell that his stans and stalkers can't handle the real truth as he couldn't control with Andy. Sam said that he likes to be Big Spooned and tossed about by someone. No one of his fake 'gfs' and beards are doing that.

They're becoming desperate, either making up ridiculous fairy tales or dark stories about imaginary 'fucktations, abuse and ghosting' women he has not even met!! 🤣 They're freaking out at how much clear the picture becomes with his revelations on what he likes and what he’s like.

Meanwhile, the people who are actually close to him -his friends, castmates, crew...- know that Sam is gay. I wonder if his very close friend and MUA Wendy, will tag him again in her Pride post🏳️‍🌈 like she did last year:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 8, 2023 12:30 AM

Pussy eater Sam

by Anonymousreply 275June 9, 2023 5:58 PM

Awwww......Here's Sam in bed with Outlander co-star (and ex-beard) Cait Balfe and another gay cast member, John Hunter Bell.

Unlike Sam, John is openly gay. Last year, Sam's close friend and MUA, Wendy, tagged both of them in her Pride post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 9, 2023 8:07 PM

Straight.

OP = homophobic cunt

by Anonymousreply 277June 11, 2023 12:57 PM

Since when talking about a gay closeted actor on a gay board is 'homophobic'???

The fraus like R277 who keep insulting and trying to derail and close these threads. are the only homophobes here.

[quote]We have a right to discuss how Heughan was forced into the closet after being an out gay actor. We have a right to discuss how his demeanor and the quality of his work seemed to take a nosedive thereafter. We have the right to discuss the destructiveness of Hollywood homophobia and how these practices are making a lot of money for the publicists, papz, beards, etc. who feed off of it. We have a right to discuss how we are not fooled by this smokescreen of bullshit which needs to END. We also have a right to discuss the skeevy con man and cult leader Heughan has become as a result.

THIS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 12, 2023 1:49 AM

r278 it has been discussed to death. At this point it is just beating a dead horse and posting items from years ago over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 279June 12, 2023 2:33 AM

OP has OCD, amongst other mental illnesses. Endlessly prating the same empty phrases.

by Anonymousreply 280June 12, 2023 5:46 AM

R279 To be fair, aren't most message boards filled with topics that have been discussed plenty of times before? It's hard to be completely unique.

Besides, it's not like this topic isn't clearly labelled. It's easy for anyone who has no interest in Sam Heughan or his sexual orientation to avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 281June 12, 2023 12:10 PM

It isn't the topic, it is what is posted. The same things every time. Some of "proof" is 5 or more years old. The same argument over and over ad nauseum. The continuation of trying to "prove" that he is gay to what purpose? The thread has become more about the person who continues this thread than about Sam.

by Anonymousreply 282June 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Yep, the thread is evidence of the OP being a mentally ill, monomaniac, homophobic recluse.

by Anonymousreply 283June 12, 2023 5:29 PM

[quote]Besides, it's not like this topic isn't clearly labelled. It's easy for anyone who has no interest in Sam Heughan or his sexual orientation to avoid it.

Exactly, they could easily scroll down and ignore these threads but Heughan's stans like R282 and R283 -who perfectly know that he is gay 😉- just don't want that people talk about this subject. Hence, the constant insults, the bullying, the policing, the derailing....

But you won't see that these stans are bothered one bit by the made up fantasy 'relationships' 'fucktations' of Sam with imaginary 'girlfriends' . No 'proofs', no pics, no basis at all...but they don't care. Every few days, they compulsively make up a new 'girlfriend' for Sam (now, that's OCD and beating a dead horse 🙄 ) Are they complaining about those fantasies? NO. Just the opposite, in fact ;)

The truth is they just can't stand that Sam is gay and that we keep talking about it here, in Datalounge.

And that's HOMOPHOBIA.

by Anonymousreply 284June 12, 2023 7:47 PM

No, what some can't stand is that you keep trying to take Sam down like it's a personal vendetta for you. It has nothing to do with homophobia no matter how hard you try to spin that. You're just trying to find an excuse to keep taking your hate out on Sam.

by Anonymousreply 285June 12, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote]Free of Speech

This thread is anything but free of speech.

by Anonymousreply 286June 12, 2023 10:27 PM

R285 I don't think that a topic on an online messageboard can constitute taking a celebrity down. It's not like this is some tabloid article that's being spammed across Twitter or something.

I doubt Sam Heughan knows about its existence or cares. You overestimate our influence!

by Anonymousreply 287June 13, 2023 6:51 PM

[QUOTE] I doubt Sam Heughan knows about its existence or cares. You overestimate our influence!

But if he's GAY GAY GAY surely he'll be a regular on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 288June 13, 2023 10:14 PM

[quote]I doubt Sam Heughan knows about its existence or care.

Sam and his PR team know and care. A lot of Datalounge threads about his gayness has been deleted and scrubbed. Just like his old personal FB and his gay bios.

Don't you remember Paul Camuso ( William Shatner's assistant and Sam's 'friend') rants against Datalounge? The constant bullying and insults on these threads against those who don't buy the PR narrative?

In his 4 page IG COVID pity party in 2020, Sam listed being gay alongside some negative actions/traits like bullying, stalking..... Remember his "I'm not a closeted homosexual....I'm a normal guy" 🙄

You have to wonder who's behind the trolling on these Datalounge threads....

[quote] CDAN BLIND ITEM April 2020.-Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor.I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his girlfriends. He also doesn’t do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I’m not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor, he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor’s biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line. The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn’t and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289June 15, 2023 3:34 AM

Well there was definitely some form of monitoring on this message board. Seems to have calmed down lately.

I'm bored with Sammy stuff. He's so predictable. From what I read, many others are also bored. That's the worst thing that can happen to a celeb or actor. Boring is bad, bad, bad.

by Anonymousreply 290June 18, 2023 10:56 PM

[QUOTE] A lot of Datalounge threads about his gayness has been deleted and scrubbed

Oh, the delusions of grandeur! Muriel deleted a few of the repetitive, homophobic Sam threads. His PR team doesn't give a fuck about some retard on Datalounge gibbering on.

by Anonymousreply 291June 19, 2023 12:00 AM

R291, sure troll, keep telling that to yourself. Anyone who has been paying attention to these threads since years ago, know about the constant sbrubbing, policing, bullying and censorship. Just like it happened in Sam's gay bios and his old personal FB before Outlander. A straight actor wouldn't need anything of that.

[quote]Don't you remember Paul Camuso ( William Shatner's assistant and Sam's 'friend') rants against Datalounge? The constant bullying and insults on these threads against those who don't buy the PR narrative?

I guess I'll have to post those screencaps again...;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 19, 2023 2:07 AM

Dear R291 troll - "A few" threads? Oh please! More like wholesale eradication. As R292 points out, a straight actor wouldn't need such cossetting. And before you start gibbering back, no, I am not the OP.

by Anonymousreply 293June 19, 2023 11:03 PM

[quote]troll - "A few" threads? Oh please! More like wholesale eradication. As [R292] points out, a straight actor wouldn't need such cossetting.

Exactly.

Last November, CDAN posted this popular blind item about the massive scrubbing of the Gay Sam Heughan threads in Datalounge:

[quote]WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2022 Blind Item #3.- This closeted pay cable actor must think he has a good shot at being James Bond, because every thread on a popular gay themed website about his sexuality, has been removed. Interesting. POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 7:00 AM. 42 COMMENTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 20, 2023 1:00 AM

Had Craig bowed out sooner, maybe, and that's a stretch really. Then he became too old to play Bond.

by Anonymousreply 295June 21, 2023 2:23 AM

Sam and his PR team have become so predictable....

[quote]TUESDAY, JUNE 20, 2023 Blind Item #4.- Almost once a year like clockwork, I write a blind item about our favorite foreign born closeted A list actor from a long running hit pay cable show and how right around premiere time, we see him with a woman so everyone can talk about his girlfriend. How is it exactly that he has a new girlfriend each and every time there is a new season or new project to promote? How is it that every single time, the woman is coming out of a relationship and then shortly after the promotion period, they always get back together with their ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 22, 2023 2:06 PM

Who is his girlfriend this season? I'm so out of touch. Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 297June 22, 2023 8:18 PM

R297 It's not his 'girlfriend'. It's premiere time so, as usual, it's time for a staged sighting of Sam sat next to a woman 🤣

This is enough for the homophobic and deluded Anything -But-Gay stans, who years ago, already tried link Sam to her although she had a real boyfriend -another athlete. Recently, she has been dating a NFL player.

Oh and all Sam's beards follow each other on SM. Just another 'coincidence'.

The usual suspects at work.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 22, 2023 8:55 PM

Straight

by Anonymousreply 299June 23, 2023 3:10 AM

Yup R299, str8 down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 300June 23, 2023 5:53 AM

The only chick I've seen tied to him that was close to his age was the bunny, and we all know what a mess that turned out to be. Does he ever hook up with anyone in his own age group? They always seem to be at least 15 to 20 years younger. That is two generations. I can't imagine what they talk about. I feel bad for these girls that must pretend to be interested. It would be like dating one of your dad's friends. Not a bad looking friend, but just the same, who would want to date someone that old unless they are charter members of the Billionaires Club... and even then... eewww. Dusty farts.

by Anonymousreply 301June 23, 2023 6:15 AM

Some of the beards hired for those staged sightings, papwalks.... were GPSing the restaurants. posting innuendo pics.... and finally -when later, they talked to their friends about the 'experience' with Sam- have referred to a 'surf city fail' 'surf and turf...meatless turf' with lots of laughing and rainbows . Others have reffered to Sam as a rainbow unicorn 🌈 🦄

It is hilarious but also, pathetic and desperate that Heughan keeps playing these PR games .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 23, 2023 7:48 AM

Sam & Georgia make a gorgeous couple. 😍

by Anonymousreply 303June 24, 2023 6:48 PM

Only in your fantasies and ridiculous fanfics, SpazPurvMuso resident troll at R303.

Georgia and her real (and straight) boyfriends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304June 24, 2023 7:42 PM

[quote]SCRUBBING HIS FB: Did anyone else read the comments to Sam Heughan's photos on this personal FB page (not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum". and "are you Madonna?;)" To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin' good &thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me"

[quote] Besides, if you had ever had a look at Sam Heughan’s personal FB page, established BEFORE Outlander, while he was still a struggling actor in London, it would be patently obvious … there were no holds barred, no holding back.

[quote] Sams old Facebook page has recently been updated and a lot of old pictures and comments removed. Some were a little suggestive.

by Anonymousreply 305June 26, 2023 3:19 AM

When you see words like 'scrubbing' and 'pap walks' you know you're dealing with cretinous conspiracy theorists.

by Anonymousreply 306June 26, 2023 4:54 PM

When you see the SpazPurvMuso resident troll at R306 coming to these threads to keep insulting and bullying, you know that we are hitting a nerve and we are RIGHT about Sam.

The real conspiracy theorists are those who, although knowing that Sam is gay since years ago, have backpedaled and keep pushing the PR narratives and defending the fake 'girlfriends' because 'no one has the right to out Sam'.🙄

The conspiracy theorists are, of course, those who keep spreading lies about Sam being a 'manwhore who abuses and ghosts women', although he hasn't actually even met them. Anything is better than being gay, it seems.... 🙄

Conspiracy theorists on the Outlander fandom are also those crazies who make up a new different fake 'girlfriend' for Sam every few days because they desperately need to be 'right' and debunk Datalounge (of course) but also the samcait shippers, although they are doing exactly the same (or worse).

Also among the conspiracy theorists are probably, those who stalk Sam 24/7and know which shirt he was wearing two years ago while walking in London and yet, they claim " I never seen anything that I would see as proof or even give me somehow a sort of 'suspicion' that he's gay" 🙄🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 27, 2023 2:58 AM

How will the vile OP - a homophobic, geriatric frau - react when sexy Sam marries a woman and has children?

'Calm down everyone! He's signed a MARRIAGE CONTRACT!'

Fifty fathoms deep in delusion.

by Anonymousreply 308June 28, 2023 12:40 AM

SpazPurvMuso homophobic resident troll at R308/R306....etc...are you looking yourself in the mirror? Projection much?

The only ones who are marrying (to their real boyfriends) and having children are Sam ex-beards. One after another 🤣

Sadly for your fantasies and fanfics, Sam doesn't like women. Or children. He likes his gaycations with his boys, drinking, wearing dresses, corsets, high heels, his pink lipstick....And the people who are really close to him know the truth.

That's why one of his closest friends and MUA, Wendy, tagged Sam in her Pride post along with two other gay friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 29, 2023 12:32 AM

It seems that Sam is having fun with The Couple Next Door cast and crew in Belgium.

This must be the 'grab-the-dick-and balls' game 🤣

This pic is hilarious.... Get it Sam!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310July 5, 2023 11:44 PM

I haven't followed these threads recently because they are umm, a little repetitive.

But can I just point out that 'Sassenach', meaning English person, is a fucking dumb name for Scotch whisky? He is clueless about PR and marketing, no wonder his bearding operations are so obvious ;)

by Anonymousreply 311July 8, 2023 6:54 AM

r311 I'm sure he's crying about it all the way to the bank

by Anonymousreply 312July 8, 2023 11:02 AM

R312 you think he's making that much out of his cheap knockoff whisky?

Do Outlander fans even like whisky?

by Anonymousreply 313July 8, 2023 11:41 AM

yes, I do think he is making money off of it. Have you seen how many awards it has won?

by Anonymousreply 314July 8, 2023 12:42 PM

[quote]you think he's making that much out of his cheap knockoff whisky? Do Outlander fans even like whisky?

Heughan's stans will buy whatever he's selling (whisky, gin, books, clothes....his imaginary 'heterosexuality' 🙄🤣)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 9, 2023 12:23 AM

How will the vile OP - a homophobic, geriatric frau - react when sexy Sam marries a woman and has children?

'Calm down everyone! He's signed a MARRIAGE CONTRACT!'

Fifty fathoms deep in delusion.

by Anonymousreply 316July 9, 2023 11:04 PM

The comparison of Heughan's hairline from the advertisement display to the real person standing there before it is well.... very interesting. He has gone incredibly bald these last couple of years, yes, but that was actually shocking to see. And then there is that creepy Nouri dude taking a very, very long closeup shot of himself to ponder. Oh my but he is an unattractive fellow. Such strangeness.

by Anonymousreply 317July 11, 2023 3:11 AM

Love Sam's gay silver methalic robe and flower sleeping mask in the Men in Kilts Season 2 trailer. He looks like a character from "The Birdcage" 🤣🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 11, 2023 7:56 PM

He's not even trying to hide it! R318

by Anonymousreply 319July 11, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote]He's not even trying to hide it! R318

Nope.

Some of his looks from the The Couple Next Door wrap parties are also very 'interesting'.

Wonder when his homophobic stans and usual suspects will start to try to link him to 'mysterious blondes' called A,B, C, D...... M......XYZ 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 16, 2023 7:15 AM

R320, for sure, they will try to link him to a woman, ANY woman, since he's going to spend next weeks in the States (Florida, NY, Los Angeles, Texas...) shilling like mad in his Sassenach Spirits Tour.

According to his stalkers, he's already in Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 21, 2023 6:46 PM

STRAIGHT

by Anonymousreply 322July 22, 2023 12:26 PM

Sam's homophobic mommies are in deep denial and grasping at straws after he posted this Bud Light beer front and center in this picture.

Luckily, there are still people who have noticed that it is intentional. He meant it ;)

[quote]That’s a statement 👊🏳️‍🌈

[quote]Oh that looks pretty damn intentional. Go Sam. Enjoy that bud 🏳️‍🌈

[quote]He meant it. I mean he is a very smart guy… the placement of the bottle, the angle. The fact that he is drinking a Corona in the last shot.

[quote]I am 100% totally sure he meant it!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

[quote]It's right up front with the label very prominently displayed. I think he meant and I love him for it. ❤️❤️❤️

[quote]It's definitely a statement. He was drinking a Corona in another pic.

[quote]He knows how everything he posts is analyzed and interpreted. 100% sure it's intentional 🙌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 22, 2023 7:02 PM

Totally agree he's gay....

by Anonymousreply 324July 22, 2023 7:08 PM

R321 What in God's name is he wearing??!!

by Anonymousreply 325July 23, 2023 12:14 AM

It seems that Sam's trip to Key West, the gay mecca, has been too much for his homophobic mommies.

One of these crazy and scariest Sam stalker stans has been offering herself to Sam as a beard, she was going 'to travel with him', blah, blah.... 🤣🤣🤣

Finally, she has been unmasked and her tweets deleted. She was making it up. Oh, and she is married with two children.

Just another day in the homophobic and crazy Outlander fandom....🤦‍♂️

Going back to topic, here's the bar where Sam was in gay Key West (R323):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326July 23, 2023 8:56 PM

R323 Christ! Did you give that photo you linked a good look? He has those disgusting moles not only all over his face, they are on the back of his neck and head!

by Anonymousreply 327July 24, 2023 10:57 AM

Here's a new pic of Sam: from gay Key West to 'in search of lost cock in New Orleans':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328July 25, 2023 11:06 PM

Is that pic for real?

by Anonymousreply 329July 25, 2023 11:59 PM

Yes, R329.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 26, 2023 2:33 AM

Is that biznezz cheezeball he treks around with any fun? I understand he's married and has kids. Howz that working out?

by Anonymousreply 331July 26, 2023 4:47 AM

What Anna couldn't accomplish with Sam, she accomplished with Eric Dier.

Of course, I mean getting married with a guy with tons of gay rumours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 26, 2023 4:51 AM

R323 [quote]Sam's homophobic mommies are in deep denial and grasping at straws after he posted this Bud Light beer front and center in this picture.Luckily, there are still people who have noticed that it is intentional. He meant it ;)

And more and more people are noticing.

[quote]Sam no longer relies on Cait Balfe outing him. He outs himself. Loud and proud, and why not.

[quote]Has Jennifer Allen finally left the building?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 26, 2023 8:01 PM

[quote]Is that biznezz cheezeball he treks around with any fun? I understand he's married and has kids. Howz that working out?

Sam has said that Alex Norouzi is the person he likes to spend time with the most.

Alex is not married anymore.

Here's a new pic of them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334July 28, 2023 2:02 AM

Sam is really pretty in that pic... Thanks for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 335July 28, 2023 4:23 PM

Always with drinks in hand. Does anyone else sense some serious alcohol issues?

by Anonymousreply 336July 28, 2023 10:51 PM

[quote]Finally a shot with Sam with guy who looks like a date in Hamptons. Don't think he knows he was being filmed.

That blond guy is hot....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337July 31, 2023 9:48 PM

r337 obviously didn't read it

"The other guy has 4 drinks set up next to him. I suspect it’s a tasting session of the gin and whiskey for advertising at some point." posted by someone.

by Anonymousreply 338July 31, 2023 10:43 PM

The ConTROLLing Troll at R338 is always 'defending' Sam in these threads....although she knows the TRUTH 😉

For R338 and all those mommies and their double standards:

[quote]So, when he is seen with a man, Anon/some people are accused of making "unsupported assumptions". When he was seen with a woman, preferrably young blonde, a whole bunch of people, his fans in particular, rush to the "everything about SH's love life and shilling" blogger to find out about the woman's identity, desperate for at least a holiday fling. Okay.

Look at these replies 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 1, 2023 12:31 AM

Sam is in NYC shilling his booze, so here's his usual Just Jared pap walk after a workout.

With his partner Alex, of course.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340August 3, 2023 12:51 AM

Maybe they have become more than business partners?

by Anonymousreply 341August 3, 2023 2:35 AM

Sam is happily straight

by Anonymousreply 342August 3, 2023 7:48 AM

Oh come on Sam could do better.

by Anonymousreply 343August 3, 2023 8:23 AM

But maybe this fug dude is packin' ...?

by Anonymousreply 344August 3, 2023 7:34 PM

As "Outlander" is reaching its end, there are more and more people who are leaning towards Sam being gay:

[quote]I’ve been here about 2 years now and suddenly I’m beginning to wonder if the gay/bi narrative may actually have some substance? It certainly explains a lot when you think about it… I’d love to delve into it further. Like, I’m beginning to become completely convinced. Every new photo of his just reiterates it to me. I hope I’m not becoming delusional like some parts of the ‘fandom’. 😔

[quote]I say gay for sure.

[quote]Anon if you were here longer than 2 years ( like from the beginning) you would have no doubt that he is gay.

[quote]@gotraveltheworldluv Why are you so invested in placating anyone who doubts his sexuality? Why is my questioning along with others makes us aligned with shippers? Why is it so hard for you to let people believe what they want based on their own conclusions that span almost 10 years?

A discussion that, as usual, has triggered Heughan's most obsessive Anything-But-Gay stans who are now grasping at straws, having a meltdown and attacking other posters:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345August 4, 2023 1:04 AM

I find it strange that, even in 2023, an industry that's known to attract more gay people than most still advises its members not to come out.

by Anonymousreply 346August 4, 2023 7:19 AM

Lots of great replies to the homophobic and delusional comments from Heughan's triggered stans, who want to stop the gay talk -

[quote]And as to allegations of “it’s nobody’s business” - he said he’s not - this chit chat hurts/upsets him… 🤦‍♀️😂. He’s a tv star/celeb ffs! He’s been pumping out low budget pap walk “gf” shows for years - we’re supposed to ignore them? It’s ok to talk about alleged “manwhore” behavior (aggressively chasing down every detail - real or imagined) but not gay? Oh yeah..& he’s also been running around recently in pink lipstick, a glitter robe & holding a “cock” glass. In case you didn’t notice

[quote]Sam’s dating live makes no sense, fans desperately trying to connect him with a woman, with any woman based on SM likes and follows is beyond believe. No heterosexual male behaves like this. Look if people can’t see how strange his personal live is and not ask questions then nothing I write can change minds.

[quote]Maybe if he didn't play games, pushed until he couldn't anymore the idea that he and Cait had a thing together, had a believable relationship during those 10 years and didn't look constipated in the presence of every woman associated with him, there would probably be less speculation about the very possibility. Unfortunately, none of those relationships pass the smell test, leading to the question, is he or isn't he.

[quote]Ask a British person what “ There’s nothing straight about my Bat” means in a tweet.

Sam posted this tweet in 2011 before Outlander, of course...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347August 4, 2023 11:23 PM

New pics of Sam with his partner Alex leaving restaurant Balthazar in NYC:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348August 7, 2023 1:17 AM

Sam is happily straight.

by Anonymousreply 349August 8, 2023 1:39 AM

R349 is our monomaniac SpazPurvMuso resident troll who in previous threads also said that Sam, Shawn Mendes, Richard Madden and Froy Guttierrez were 'hungry pussy hounds' 🤣

[quote]Sam has said that Alex Norouzi is the person he likes to spend time with the most.

Sam and Alex happily watching the Cubs game last Sunday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350August 9, 2023 1:32 AM

San is in Austin tomorrow....

by Anonymousreply 351August 9, 2023 6:25 PM

500 people saw him in Houston.

by Anonymousreply 352August 9, 2023 6:40 PM

New pic of Sam in a pineapple GAY speedo.

[quote]Ok…so let’s hear now about all the “totally straight” husbands, bf’s, brothers, fathers & uncles out there who wear teeny tiny pineapple bathing suits. 🙄 #hidinginplainsight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 11, 2023 5:32 PM

It could use a bit of stuffing, like with a banana or maybe a nice salami or bologna.

by Anonymousreply 354August 11, 2023 7:41 PM

Looks like a gag gift someone would get as a stocking filler.

by Anonymousreply 355August 12, 2023 3:30 PM

[quote]Based on that speedo, Sam doesn’t seem to be packing as much as he likes to imply

[quote]It could use a bit of stuffing, like with a banana or maybe a nice salami or bologna.

So one of his hookups, Ross Morrell, was right about Sam's 'magical golden dirk'....🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356August 13, 2023 1:49 AM

Until we see that golden dirk for ourselves, everything is speculative BS. Who in the hell is this Ross Morell dude anyways? Hit and run posts like that are just so suspect. I doubt he has ever seen that dirk, golden or otherwise.

Heughan appeared nude on stage in a play several years ago. Clearly he is not shy about nudity. Perhaps one day you'll all get your wish to see that dirk. All in all though, the idea that photos of his junk could potentially be spread all over the Internet must be a rather disturbing thought for him. His fanbase is full of rabid, crazy ladies that seem to worship the ground his dirk drags upon. I know I wouldn't like it if my junk was on worldwide display, but thankfully no one would enjoy seeing my dinky dirk. Good luck with this one, Sammyboy.

by Anonymousreply 357August 13, 2023 2:59 AM

R357, in one of your previous comments, you already suspected that 'Sam's willy was quiet forgettable'....

[quote]I've always suspected his equipment was not up to snuff for being believable as "The King of Men". Why else, one filmed, would it have been left out? Really, think about that. It must have been something of a disappointment, as traces of it flittered to the cutting room floor. The scenes had been shot. They would need to be reshot, and they may not have wanted to wait for a prosthetic to be made. Menzies certainly did not use a prosthetic. There is no believable explanation other than his willy is woefully wanting, i.e., quite forgettable. The author went into great detail about James Fraser's manly, glorious, golden dirk. There was every reason to proudly showcase it IF it had indeed been glorious.

by Anonymousreply 358August 13, 2023 3:17 PM

Yes I posted that R358. Is there a point to your comment? What am I missing here?

by Anonymousreply 359August 14, 2023 10:09 AM

So Heughan keeps using the same old excuse for the closet cases since the 50's.....🤣

Sam has just said in Men in Kilts episode 2, that "relationships are difficult because he puts work first and he works a lot"

Only his desperate and deluded, homophobic stans can still believe this BS 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 20, 2023 12:44 AM

Who is the desperate Heughan stan from the Anything But Gay crew who keeps sending obvious made up 'sightings' of Sam with women to Deuxmoi? Why Deuxmoi keeps posting this crap?

There are a lot of recent pics of Sam in US. With men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361August 25, 2023 12:33 AM

Has anyone here tried the gin? I loves me some good gin. I plan to buy some provided it is under $40 per bottle. What does it cost?

by Anonymousreply 362August 26, 2023 10:37 PM

[quote]Sam often uses gender neutral terms in conversation. It's not typical language in the UK. In fact it's indicative of a non-heterosexual preference.

[quote]He keeps his private life VERY private …….said Diana Gabaldon. Indeed.

[quote]People are forgetting that Jennifer Allen was hired right back at the beginning of Outlander, before it even aired, when the only fans were book readers and they were complaining that a gay man was cast as Jamie.

Yep. The British fans already knew that Sam was gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 29, 2023 3:00 AM

My guess is he'll come out quietly when Outlander is over, which I think is next year.

It's one of those things I'm split on. I don't think any gay celebrity should have to come out, but I don't think they should publicly flaunt beards to cover it up either. Not only is it misleading, but it's a way of saying they think homosexuality is wrong and something to hide away.

I think there are plenty of gay celebs who don't have beards but also don't make any same sex partner public. It's no doubt known in most circles but it's like a gentleman's agreement to keep it quiet, as it's obviously on the person themselves to speak about it should they want to. Richard Armitage was like that. He had a same sex partner, it wasn't made public, but he didn't have a woman hanging off his arm all the time.

by Anonymousreply 364August 29, 2023 8:19 AM

[quote]My guess is he'll come out quietly when Outlander is over, wich I think is next year.

Maybe.

And that would give a heart attack to the Anything-But-Gay brigade who keeps trying to link him to a woman, ANY woman who just happens to be in the same country/city that he is 🙄

Meanwhile, Gay Sam is dancing at a boat party with his team -including Alex- at Marina del Rey.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 2, 2023 4:45 PM

[quote]In 2016, Sam traveled around the world with his longtime rumored boyfriend, Luke Neal. Luke and Sam were also together at several private parties and Outlander events in LA and NY. After that, everything changed. They hired a well-known Hollywood publicist for Sam, Jennifer Allen, and as Sam himself announced at the Godlen Globes, they 'put him into a box' and the beardings started. Luke Neal, an actor and writer, disappeared and closed all his SM

And today, Luke Neal's brother , Matt, has posted from Sam's garage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 5, 2023 12:34 AM

how do you know that is Sam's garage which seems a little strange since Sam is in LA

by Anonymousreply 367September 5, 2023 2:19 AM

R367...That's Heughan's tavern garage that he's showed in his vids before and we can guess who's house sitting while Sam is in LA....

[quote] Luke Neal, an actor and writer, disappeared and closed all his SM

[quote]And today, Luke Neal's brother , Matt, has posted from Sam's garage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 5, 2023 2:55 AM

he's shown them in what videos?

by Anonymousreply 369September 5, 2023 3:23 AM

Yes, in his IG stories, when shilling his booze, MIK, etc.

Here's some comment from his homophobic stans about the obvious gayness showed at the boat party vid posted at R365:

[quote]OMG this is Sam trying to blend with the younger crowd, and some of those guys are not straight and this is so not good for his image!

So, as usual, the usual suspects are already working for him, trying to fabricate a new PR narrative with a fake innuendo 'girlfriend'. It doesn't matter that the pics look so convenient and staged to fit the new PR tale, that even the gullible AnythinButGay stans have noticed that this new 'fan pic' looks strange:

[quote]Is this def new?? Bc he looks so different to how he looked at the fan event?? His hair looks the most different..

[quote] I mean he has stayed at that hotel before but then why the girl randomly posted it is weird but he does look different to me anyway, even his hair looks different like longer and def more stubble from one day ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

[quote]good point! I was thinking the same. He has A LOT more stubble and not as tanned in this pic.

[quote]yeah and there’s something about this pic that doesn’t look like a “fan” pic. The resolution is too good, like it could be a pap pic or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 6, 2023 10:22 PM

[quote]I think I’ve seen this one before: Sam is seen with a woman who is not famous. Someone tells a well-known blogger who she is (come on, there’s no way she’s randomly finding that out, and no way she has enough followers that they just happen to know this woman; someone wants it out there). Woman posts a pic in the same outfit she was seen in, confirming it’s her. Sam is geo-tagged in the same location.

[quote]Why ain't nobody talkin' 'bout how the name of that Bikini gal got out, eh? Several (!!!) Anons just happened to follow‘ her (on a private account, mind you), and they recognized her right off the bat (despite the shades and headscarf). As luck would have it, these Bikini gal followers happen to be fans of Sam over on Tumblr and know exactly who to spill the beans to.

Yes. We've seen it many times before: same old story, same patterns, same old. Although these PR stunts are laughable at this point: name dropping in certaing blogs ("just got in a DM!"): "anons" who just happens to follow these nobodies, innuendos in the staged pics (@matchy, matchy") and voilá....they have fabricated a new fake 'relationship' for Sam and his homophobic momies can live vicariously through those beards and think he's straight (" just wow! I said to myself when I saw that boat video I hoped he got laid, and then all this… just makes me smile!!") 🤦‍♂️🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 8, 2023 1:52 AM

Today, CDAN has posted a new blind item about Sam's usual PR games and how the AnythingButGay tumblr blogs are involved and keep pushing these fake 'girlfriends':

[quote] FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 08, 2023. Blind Item #5 Our favorite foreign born closeted A list actor has a new "girlfriend." It is always the same when we get these. First there is name dropping to a known blog in tumblr that is connected to the PR team of the actor. The women never have a lot of followers so it would never get out on its own. They are forced on the world through the PR team and the blog on tumblr. The post will mention an outfit the woman was wearing and then amazingly, the woman posts a photo to her own social media in the same outfit and look, our actor was in the same location. Then, as happened this week we get a carefully staged pic of our actor at a location and then a photo of her at the same place. It is all well done, but wouldn't it just be easier to come out with your long time love than to do this every year? POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 7:45 AM 21 COMMENTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 9, 2023 1:42 AM

If CDAN has figured it out, he might as well throw in the towel.

by Anonymousreply 373September 9, 2023 2:22 AM

It could work to his favor to have his booze biz really take off in a major way. Maybe people would leave him alone, provided that is what he actually wants, to be left alone. Do you think he might want to leave acting behind and just be a booze-biz-dude?

by Anonymousreply 374September 11, 2023 1:36 AM

[quote]Today, CDAN has posted a new blind item about Sam's usual PR games and how the AnythingButGay tumblr blogs are involved and keep pushing these fake 'girlfriends'

[quote]If CDAN has figured it out, he might as well throw in the towel.

The new blind item has been posted on other sites. And already solved. Everybody -except his deluded/homophobic mommies- knows the truth:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 13, 2023 7:59 PM

Sam showed up at my husband's wine store here in Austin where he works. 700 fans showed up - Rob bought his whiskey signed. My husband told him I was gay and a huge fan. He autographed a picture for me - "Bob!!!, sends best wishes and much love, Sam. XXX Rob got his picture taken with him, too.

by Anonymousreply 376September 13, 2023 8:12 PM

Oh that's just adorbs, R375. Just adorbs!

by Anonymousreply 377September 15, 2023 6:48 AM

[quote]And are so inspired by the slightly effeminate wave, cute matching gray slacks ensemble with his omnipresent “business partner,” baggy butt, sexy belt loop hat & big burly body guard type blocking your parking lot access to such a megastar that you dub it all with a George Michael classic 👍

Perfect music choice by the clueless and deluded stan 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378September 16, 2023 1:26 AM

[quote]And are so inspired by the slightly effeminate wave, cute matching gray slacks ensemble with his omnipresent “business partner,” baggy butt, sexy belt loop hat & big burly body guard type blocking your parking lot access to such a megastar that you dub it all with a George Michael classic 👍

Perfect music choice by the clueless and deluded stan 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 16, 2023 1:27 AM

[quote] Idon't understand many fans' Sam Heughan fantasy. Oh sure he plays JF but I never got pass Book 2 and S2. Besides, after what's happened over the years, he's far from attractive in real life. Anyway, I find shippers and the manwhore crowd deep dowm share very similar SH fantasy. When Cait and Tony showed up at an event holding hands and looking good together, shippers did everything they could to convince themselves that Sam was where Cait was to satisfy their own fantasy. After no evidence of a fling re the blue bikini girl on the boat, the manwhore crowd tried hard to "make sense of" what had actually happened by coming up with different scenarios to satisfy their own fantasy. I've a hypothetical question: What would these fans react if he were not into women?

They are two faces of the same coin so they would never accept it. They are even calling us 'conspiracists' for saying that Sam is gay 🙄 ...although Sam being gay is the only scenario that makes sense and explains all the PR games, lies, innuendos, scrubbing.....etc that we've seen in these 10 years.

[quote]After 10 years of seeing his so called "love life" it's time for people desperate to connect him to a female to give up.

[quote]Contrast with the circus round Sam. Constantly trying to attach him to a woman, frankly any woman within spitting distance.

Exactly. Who are the real conspiracists in the Outlander fandom??🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 19, 2023 12:59 AM

Outlander has been going for nearly ten years. Jeez! That's more than three times the original run of Star Trek.

If it had started in 2023 rather than 2014 could Sam have been cast as an openly gay man? Might be a tough sell given that his role is to be masturbation fantasy for a middle-aged female audience, but then again look at Luke MacFarlane's frequent casting as the romantic lead in Hallmark movies or Luke Evans' various action hero roles.

by Anonymousreply 381September 19, 2023 4:57 AM

Luke Evans had to back to the closet after being openly gay (he was out while he was working at English theatre). Sounds familiar? ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 19, 2023 7:58 PM

nah, he's out again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 20, 2023 12:50 AM

Good for Luke. He appears quite happy.

by Anonymousreply 384September 20, 2023 11:03 PM

Straight.

by Anonymousreply 385September 23, 2023 5:18 AM

Sure, R385.

Now, you can go back to tumblr to keep posting about made up sightings' of Gay Sam with imaginary 'girlfriends' ( with no pics, of course) while telling yourselves that 'he's too busy to date' and 'he isn't looking for a relationship right now'🤣

It’s time to move on from the conspiracies and excuses. In 10 years, Sam has never looked for a real relationship...with a woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 4, 2023 7:24 PM

Finally watched Outlander Season 1. Sam is beautiful in it, but some episodes are BRUTAL!! Still a very good season. I will continue watching until it becomes the Claire show. I don't really care that much about her. Watching for Jamie.

by Anonymousreply 387October 5, 2023 12:35 AM

Sam attended The Keepers of the Quaich event - USA Chapter, 4 October 2023 at Metropolitan Club NYC.

With Alex Norouzi, also wearing a kilt, as his plus one and Sam calls Alex 'My Man'.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388October 5, 2023 8:10 PM

R387 He's definitely a handsome guy. It's a shame he seems to feel as though he can't be himself.

by Anonymousreply 389October 6, 2023 9:04 AM

No wonder why right now, the 'manwhore' stans/stalkers are desperately trying to find some innuendo to link Sam to a woman, ANY WOMAN.

Anything But Gay. They are not better than the samcait shippers..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 6, 2023 5:03 PM

R388 R390

[quote]Serious question. Are Sam and Alex romantically involved and trying to hide it?

[quote]You’re not the first to ask. They’re business partners but do seem to holiday and socialise a lot together. Alex Nrouzio was married and has two children. He’s in the process of divorce from his wife who has a position at MPC. If he were a woman, they’d have a cute couple name already (Slex?) The mommies would squee when Sam poses beside Alex shirtless with “no room for Jesus.”

True. You gotta love their double standars.🙄

Here's Sam in NY a few days ago, wearing his new ring on his right ring finger...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391October 15, 2023 12:37 PM

Thanks foe the latest R391! He is still hot! (was worried given some bad photos I saw.)

by Anonymousreply 392October 15, 2023 3:01 PM

Great replies for the desperate 'anons' that keep trying to get a different asnwer about Sam's obvious gayness.-

[quote]For those that think he is gay — what is the reason why he would hide that for years and years? Other OL cast members are openly gay, as are many in Hollywood. Why would he go to great lengths to perpetuate a cover up?

[quote]Yeah. I JUST can’t figure out why “our Jamie” - the sexy romantic lead of OL…who fancies other hot romantic lead roles & has promoted himself to be a James Bond contender for years & aggressively sells expensive personal appearances and liquor bottles to “horny grannies” who track him 24/7, tirelessly defend his every move & obsess over those early season sex reels….

[quote]Wouldn’t pose like those “other” openly gay cast members. It couldn’t possibly have ANYTHING to do with career, fame, &$, self preservation & common sense. 🙄

[quote] If he’s hiding his sexuality, I would say it’s because his character is the main romantic lead/book boyfriend and the series had tons of fans for many years who fantasizes about JAMMF before anyone was cast. Unfortunately, I think many of those early fans are of a generation that is not as inclusive as they could be and can’t envision his as a sex symbol unless he’s hetero. Others in the cast who are openly gay are not the main romantic lead.

[quote] 🤦‍♀️🙄 when all else fails…& nothing’s happening…always back to the “for those who think he’s gay” poke prompts to rehash the whole damn thing again in the apparent hope of some different answer to a scenario which is abundantly obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 18, 2023 2:57 PM

R393, Homophobic fraus in denial are going to continue to be that SMH... However, what other cast members are openly gay?

by Anonymousreply 394October 19, 2023 9:01 PM

R394, John Hunter Bell, who plays Jamie's nephew, is openly gay.

And Wendy - who is Sam's MUA and one of his closest friends-, tagged John and Sam in her Pride post.

But Heughan's homophobic mommies are still trying to forget it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 20, 2023 3:02 AM

R394, John Hunter Bell, who plays Jamie's nephew, is openly gay.

And Wendy - who is Sam's MUA and one of his closest friends-, tagged John and Sam in her Pride post.

But Heughan's homophobic mommies are still trying to forget it....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 20, 2023 3:02 AM

Thanks R395! I dId not know that

by Anonymousreply 397October 20, 2023 4:13 AM

R396 I bet he was seething at that.

I see Sam's landed himself in hot water for 'inadvertently' signing a letter on the Israel-Gaza conflict that failed to condemn Hamas terror attacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398October 20, 2023 12:52 PM

[quote]And Wendy - who is Sam's MUA and one of his closest friends-, tagged John and Sam in her Pride post.

The people who are really close to Sam -friends, cast, crew....- know that he is gay.

Remember all the times along 10 years, when Cait Balfe, Steven Cree "Samlikescock", Stanley Weber "Sam has an inviting butt", Wendy's Pride post....etc, etc.... have outed Sam and who could forget all their campy happy birthday wishes for Sam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 24, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote]I see Sam's landed himself in hot water for 'inadvertently' signing a letter on the Israel-Gaza conflict that failed to condemn Hamas terror attacks.

Yes, and here's his usual PR damage control with Sam's usual thirst trap: a shirtless pic showing off at a Caribbean luxury resort, tagged as #ad 🙄

Sam's #ad holiday has already got thousand of likes in SM and has made it to Parade Mag , Men’s Health and of course, JustJared.

And of course, his obsessed deluded mommies are already drooling and posting their ridiculous sexual fantasies about him 🤣

That pose...hand on hip...MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400October 27, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote]He's not in any closet on set

Exactly. This is from The Couple Next Door set.

He wants to be a gay bunny or a Victoria's Secret model.....🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401October 31, 2023 8:53 PM

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

by Anonymousreply 402November 2, 2023 6:42 PM

R45 [quote]In 2016, Sam traveled around the world with his longtime rumored boyfriend, Luke Neal. Luke and Sam were also together at several private parties and Outlander events in LA and NY. After that, everything changed; they hired a known Hollywood publicist for Sam, Jennifer Allen, they 'put him into a box' and the PR stunts started. Luke Neal, a writer and actor, closed all his SM and disappeared from the public eye.

A couple of days ago, Sam was at The Rake XV Anniversary Party At Claridge's ArtSpace with Matt Neal, Luke's brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 4, 2023 9:52 PM

R45. Congrats, that’s some great sleuthing.

by Anonymousreply 404November 4, 2023 9:56 PM

Are Sam and Luke still together?

by Anonymousreply 405November 5, 2023 6:14 PM

Who knows?

Sam Heughan has said in a recent podcast that Luke Neal is a prolific writer and working on the Game of Thrones prequel. I think it was the interview of who are you taking to the movies. He took the Neal brothers. Interesting.

The last known pic of Sam and Luke was taken in one of their favourites places, in Soho:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Sam and his double life.

He has talked about it in a podcast yesterday and this interview in Collider to promote his new book Clanlands in New Zealand:

[quote]"I think there's...there's a lot of smoke and mirrors, this is ALL fake, um...underneath, there's a completely different human being. I have a double, actually. I AM the double. Um.. no, it's been a great journey, I'm very lucky and yeah, it's [OL] given me a lot of opportunities, as well (...)."

[quote]"I actually become an actor to not be myself.I don't enjoy to be myself in front of people.I havent found it to be easy over the years, but it's something I've learned to do."

Sam Heughan, the great pretender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407November 8, 2023 1:59 AM

Is he still acting? What has he done since Outlander?

by Anonymousreply 408November 8, 2023 2:03 AM

R407 Interesting. Those quotes are definitely quite telling.

R408 Outlander hasn't finished yet, though its final season will be released next year. Maybe he'll come out after that.

by Anonymousreply 409November 8, 2023 10:41 AM

He didn't answer those questions any different than 70% of actors. Most of them are shy and don't let most people know who they really are. Acting IS fake. It doesn't portray who the person really is.

by Anonymousreply 410November 8, 2023 11:30 AM

PEOPLE.- Outlander's Sam Heughan Plays Coy When Asked about Dating: 'It's Always Better to Share a Beverage'

He's always playing coy, ambiguous, deflecting.....

Plausible deniability.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411November 10, 2023 6:10 PM

R411 It sounds very Richard Madden-like.

by Anonymousreply 412November 10, 2023 11:54 PM

[quote]It sounds very Richard Madden-like.

True. And his homophobic mommies have had to notice all these red flags along ten years.

But there are still fangirls around the world like this 'anon'🤣 , who are really desperate and keep making up tales and fake 'funny' sightings while trying to link him to a woman.🙄Any woman. They must have run out of initials 🤣

Luckily, there are still smart replies to this nonsense .

[quote]Guess riddle! Who will be SH's new young and athletic blonde vibe? Will it be Amanda E? Maybe he's gone to visit her. We know that SH has flight points accumulated hahahahaha. That's why it's so still and silent. Maybe he's putting the thumbtack in the country. AE put a heart emoticon on SH's post on October 7. Did the flirting start? She dresses up a lot lately. It's pretty explicit if I had to define it. He also puts on elf ears and we all know thanks to Monica Esgrima that SH loves those types of ears.

[quote]Miss Scarlett in the library with the decanter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 14, 2023 1:29 AM

The 50's are calling!

In a new interview with The Telegraph, Heughan says that 'he's too busy to date' and 'has no time for a relationship'. The worst part is that his mommies keep believing this PR crap to explain the lack of real gfs in his life.

[quote]"On his love life…Sam called out lies about his life that are presented as “facts” online. “There’s so much ­nonsense that’s completely false – apparently, I have a daughter. News to me,” he joked, adding that he isn’t even in a relationship at the moment because of his commitment to Outlander.“ It’s insane hours and takes over everything. Caitríona’s carved out a beautiful family for herself that she protects very well, but I’ve seen how hard it is for her to do that. I want a cat, but I’m too scared even for that, how would I look after it? One day, maybe,” he said."

He also says that he would be a brilliant Bond....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414November 20, 2023 1:44 AM

All those closeted queens know each other... Heughan, Madden and Singer

by Anonymousreply 415November 20, 2023 3:35 AM

It actually would be really interesting to see what a gay man does with Bond, sadly Sam has more chance of being the next Superman.

by Anonymousreply 416November 20, 2023 5:14 AM

R414 More common sense about Heughan's last interview and his lame excuses:

[quote]"Only one type of guy has a bunch of women who consider him a "best friend ;)"

[quote]"I don't have time " is such a lame excuse He just should say the truth but he can't because he would lose fans.

[quote]"I'm confused I thought he couldn't have a relationship because of his father now it's because he doesn't have time? How have all the people that are on his show including the executive producers and all his co-stars somehow managed to have relationships and children and animals with the exact same amount of time he has. It's a mystery. A stupid PR mystery."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 27, 2023 10:04 PM

The Couple Next Door started yesterday in the UK on Channel 4

by Anonymousreply 418November 28, 2023 6:36 PM

R418 It looks quite good, but Sam is genuinely one of the reasons why I'm put off watching it.

Even if he was out, he could obviously play a straight role and that would be fine, but there's something annoying about his continual denial. If Richard Armitage can do it, he can!

by Anonymousreply 419November 29, 2023 1:17 PM

'Sexy, rather than cringeworthy' said the Guardian.

Well, I'm sold!

by Anonymousreply 420November 29, 2023 3:38 PM

Sam is a good actor. He is convincing as Jamie with Claire in Outlander (although more convincing with Lord John Grey😉)

by Anonymousreply 421November 29, 2023 5:49 PM

And he was even more convincing with Tobias Menzies in the last two episodes of Outlander season 1: "Wentworth" and "To Ransom a Man's Soul" .

It has been Heughan's best acting so far. Since then, he turned off (kudos to director Anna Foerster to take out the best of him as well).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422November 29, 2023 6:32 PM

[quote]The Couple Next Door started yesterday in the UK on Channel 4

Aaaaaand like clockwork, he is spotted with a blonde 'on a date' everytime he has a new season or a new project to promote 🙄

And of course, Heughan's Anything-But-Gay homophobic mommies are already fabricating a new 'romance'🤣

Read the comments:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 2, 2023 9:57 PM

R423: Ugh, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 424December 3, 2023 3:20 AM

There's a third person on that table, probably, Alex Norouzi. But his mommies will ignore it.

And maybe, the usual suspects will send some 'sightings' to Deuxmoi tomorrow. It's always the same old PR playbook.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 3, 2023 3:41 AM

Well The Couple Next Door was overlong and high camp at times.

Sam looked amazing and you can understand why the straight laced religious woman became totally dickmatised by him. He looked so good in leather, so good in vests, so good naked. And such potent semen as well.

by Anonymousreply 426December 4, 2023 6:13 PM

R426 - He looks great in a kilt also!

by Anonymousreply 427December 5, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote]Channel 4 #thecouplenextdoor would have been better if Alfred Enoch and Sam Heughan got it on. This is all pretty bland trying to be sensationalist drama.

TRUE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 5, 2023 7:56 PM

Just been watching hot het Sam in The Couple Next Door.

by Anonymousreply 429December 6, 2023 11:27 PM

[quote]The people who are really close to Sam -friends, cast, crew....- know that he is gay. Remember all the times along 10 years, when Cait Balfe, Steven Cree "Samlikescock", Stanley Weber "Sam has an inviting butt", Wendy's Pride post....etc, etc.... have outed Sam and... who could forget all their campy happy birthday wishes for Sam? Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 7, 2023 2:32 AM

This self-loathing queen: What is she trying to achieve?

Tru stardom is in the rear mirror.

by Anonymousreply 431December 10, 2023 1:59 AM

A couple of days ago, Sam was at the 5th anniversary party for Russell Tovey’s TalkArt podcast.

Russell has always says that Sam is ' super adorable'.....And his mommies don't like it at all;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 12, 2023 11:17 PM

Can't believe the Sam Heughan widow aka OP is still on here posting repetitive crap.

by Anonymousreply 433December 14, 2023 12:18 PM

Can't believe that the SpazPurvMuso resident troll (R433/R429...etc) is still at DL after posting hundreds of comments bullying, insulting and claiming that Datalounge is wrong and that Sam Heughan, Shawn Mendes, Richard Madden, Froy..... etc....are 'straigh't and 'hungry pussy hounds' 🤣

Sam with Russell Tovey a couple of nights ago in London:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 14, 2023 7:10 PM

OMG what happened to poor Russell's face?

by Anonymousreply 435December 15, 2023 12:13 AM

So Sam has been spotted, at breakfast time, with another guy in Soho, London. His guy friend took this pic.

Look at his sweet sleepy face.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436December 16, 2023 2:08 PM

And as always, everytime that Sam is spotted with a guy, all is quiet, the usual stalkers just don't want to know more 🙄 It's the hypocrisy and double standards of the homophophic Outlander fandom.

Bloggers are discussing about it:

[quote]"Out at breakfast time with a guy, mid week. Come BCA, that does beg a question. You are a smart woman. If it was a woman, you know the assumption. Doesn't the same hold for a man?

[quote]"Is there a double standard on Tumblr regarding Sam and who he's seen with? If the fan pic was taken by a woman he was with in the morning, the Sam FBI/CIA would be all over it, investigating, need to know. But when he's with a guy, a 'friend', during breakfast, is all quiet. No one wants to know he was with a guy? No one wants to accept the guy, might not have been just a friend?

[quote]"I’m presuming this is an entirely rhetorical question. 😉 but of course. Any man ever in the company of this (long rumored to be gay…) man (who has never claimed a gf…) is just a ‘friend.’ Or a (completely unqualified…) ‘business partner.’ My favorite fan retort was that he was just “being frugal” when he was reported to be sharing a hotel room “under deep cover” with a guy in Memphis."

[quote]The first thing they ever ask in any fan sighting scenario is “was he with a girl??” When the answer is no, the story is abruptly over.

EXACTLY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437December 18, 2023 1:46 AM

True R437. Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 438December 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Sam is spotted with a guy. This means he is GAY. Straight men cannot hang out with other straight men without being GAY. If a gay actor comments on your post, you are GAY.

OP, you sound so fucking stupid. Crazed frau.

by Anonymousreply 439December 19, 2023 7:03 AM

Why you keep insulting, troll?🙄

You know that Sam is gay ( even the lying 'queen' of the fake 'girlfriends' and the Anything-But-Gay brigade is leaving the fandom).

It's pretty obvious that you are upset and scared because if Sam had been spotted with a woman, you and the other homophobic ABG stans would be claiming that he is 'straight' and she's his new 'girlfriend', fucktation-for the-holidays.....blah, blah....

Before being cast in Outlander, Sam himself said in his SM, that 'there wasn't anything straight about his Bat'. British people KNOW what that means...;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 20, 2023 1:59 AM

At this point it's kind of pointless even discussing it, because anyone can see he's in the closet for his 'career'.

At the end of the day it only impacts him. If people want to believe he's straight, let them if it makes them happy.

by Anonymousreply 441December 20, 2023 1:06 PM

[quote] " a certain blogger on a mission to ‘ relationship him up ‘ with any woman has gone into 'retirement' apparently on medical grounds 🤥 . This is usually the season for a 'holiday g/f' as well , but seems he’s not really been playing the game anymore and hasn’t been for quite a while .🤔"

[quote]If he’s finally coming out I’m very happy for him. Can’t imagine how difficult it must be for a person not to live their authentic life.

[quote]He's not into women. jmo

[quote]A decade speaks for itself. No real girlfriends. No woman. No wife . No kids . Just fine . It’s his choice .

by Anonymousreply 442January 2, 2024 5:29 PM

Haircut in London.

[quote]Looks like a cut and color, beard tidying and a full face of makeup. The works !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443January 7, 2024 4:07 AM

A quick and smart recap of Heughan's ridiculous and desperate beardings and PR games, including his showmance with co-star Cait Balfe, although she was already dating her actual boyfriend (now, her husband Tony McGill) since the beginning of Outlander:

[quote]"Now that we know (his own words) that he didn't want to do the interview as to not "spoil the fantasy", his odd facial expressions can be easily explained. They were not because TPTB were in the room and forced them to deny a relationship. It was because he lost the ability to use her and their friendship to sell his ship. Shippers can spin all they want but the fact that he got one of the biggest HW agents to sell him as straight by using short-term women as cover is reason enough for doubting his sexuality. Busy schedule isn't a good enough excuse for being single at 44. Organic relationships come and go. None seen in his case."

[quote]"This is old news but …Didn’t stop him entirely though did it? He continued on regardless of Balfe's relationship and subsequent engagement and marriage. His bff whose back he promised to have? Or convenient distraction for fans ?

[quote]"Enter MM almost immediately with whom he spent much less time than advertised and some fun fuckery in photos and timezones, followed a succession of short term women each less desirable than the last. Some only in the minds of fans with zero actual proof."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444January 9, 2024 9:35 PM

If he ever does come out it's going to be interesting to see if anyone asks him to explain this whole aspect of it, the shipping and the weird dating games and so on.

by Anonymousreply 445January 9, 2024 11:06 PM

It would be very, very interesting, R445.

It's also very telling that Sam's homophobic stalker mommies keep ignoring Luke Neal in Sam's life....

[quote]One blogger makes a guess he's in NYC because of an IG comment, and now it's taken he's really there? Yes, he's Mr Carbon-footprint, and typical do as I say not as I do, however. No pics, no verification, same as with the women. BTW if comments and likes mean anything, when Matt Neal was posting his gratitude, the only one his friend Sam liked was the one about his brother Luke. Why aren't there hops, skips, mentions about that?

[quote]Because that doesn’t fit the narrative some bloggers push

Exactly, Luke Neal, the one who never fits their narrative. Sam's longtime rumored boyfriend, who is an actor and writer and yet, he closed all his SM after they were travelling together around the world and Sam brought him as his plus one to Outlander premieres and private parties and then, people started wondering if Luke was Sam's boyfriend.

And here's Sam again, liking one post about Luke just a few days ago.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446January 12, 2024 2:22 PM

[quote]"anyone can see he's in the closet for his 'career'.

Anyone with common sense except Heughan's homophobic mommies. They are still in denial and totally deluded 🤣🤣🤣:

[quote]".....can only be narrow minded and go to the 'then he must be gay' chapter. And saying it must be a fact because he doesn't have a relationship he must be gay, I'm sorry but that is a plain insult to everyone who prefers to not be in a stable relationship. He declared himself more than once he isn't, and it isn't something he needs to hide in this day and age"

[quote]"literally why does everyone think he’s gay… wtf? first, how insulting to those who choose to not be in committed relationships. & two, he’s literally said/typed out that he’s not gay… got really upset about these accusations a few years ago.

[quote]“Everyone” doesn’t think he’s gay lol. It’s like 5 women who are unwilling to budge from a decade long opinion without any proof. And a dozen men who probably just want to sleep with him hahah

[quote]I think he just has fun with one woman and moves onto the next no strings attached. why not. he’s rich, hot & the girls he plays w/ don’t seem to mind (for the most part) !! maybe one day he’ll settle down but I don’t think it’s going to be any time soon- maybe a George Clooney 2.0

George Clooney 2.0???🤣🤣

Here's Gay Sam calling George 'gorgeous':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 17, 2024 1:17 AM

This was predictable after Sam liking the post about his long rumored boyfriend, Luke Neal.

CDAN has posted another blind item about Sam being closeted after the name and info about a 'new woman' has been dropped in the inboxes' of his rabid Anything-But-Gay stans/stalkers.

Same modus operandi for years. Same tumblr blogs. Sam is aware how these obsessed women follow every breath he takes, so he highlights the dots that conects him to a woman on SM . His dumb deluded mommies will do all the PR job (he's straight! a manwhore"!).

Anything But Gay.

Of course, no pics of them together, he doesn't even need to actually beard anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 19, 2024 9:15 PM

So Sam is spending some vacation in this idyllic place in Austria, partying, working out, boxing...With other GUYS. And this time, there're actual pics and vids of it.

If this HOT GUY were a woman, the homophobic Anything-But-Gay mommies would be, again, making up a 'romance' with Sam, just like they did in their tumblrs blogs just a few days ago, with that single mom, a muscular bodybuilder influencer woman, whose name was dropped in their DMs -see R448 and the new CDAN blind item

With just innuendos and arrows and already a name for the new 'ship'.🤣 Don't you just love the double standards of the Outlander fandom??🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449January 24, 2024 6:57 PM

Glad to see this dumb thread has finally died the death it deserves.

by Anonymousreply 450January 28, 2024 8:20 AM

[quote]So Sam is spending some vacation in this idyllic place in Austria, partying, working out, boxing...With other GUYS.

Could Sam be with his long rumored bf Luke Neal and his brother Matt?

From Austria to Germany to watch a football game and today, he is in Belgium. Some comments about all this travelling:

[quote]More convinced Sam's been traveling with Luke and now Matt as well.

[quote]What’s interesting to me is that it’s Matt who pops up in front of the camera on some of Sam’s trips .

Luke's brother, Matt, has posted this story today from Belgium:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 28, 2024 9:25 PM

Great finding! Some pics of Sam 'flexing for the boys in Venice beach' that ,of course, were scrubbed:

[quote]"I will always remember his "flexing" for the boys on Venice Beach!"

[quote].....back before he became the world famous grifter, he liked to hang out on Venice Beach and flex his stuff. There were a number of pics before they “disappeared” pre-OL. Since I deleted all things Scam from my files, I don’t have the pics. Tagging @meokeob because she might have a few. My favorite was him hanging upside down on the rings. All I remember was hearing the song “Where the boys are are” in my head!🤣😁

[quote]"You see this is the thing! Why was it deemed necessary to delete certain pics? Can anyone answer that?"

[quote]"I remember seeing tons of pics, and then, poof!!!....all gone!"

[quote]"This didn’t happen to any of the other leads in Outlander just Sam. Curiouser and Curiouser"

EXACTLY 😉🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452February 7, 2024 8:22 PM

Sam is in California. With the boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453February 11, 2024 6:13 PM

I saw this article recently that mentions he's had to deal with rumours he's a "closet homosexual".

He said:

"After the past 6 years of constant bullying, harassment, stalking and false narrative I am at a loss, upset, hurt and have to speak out. It’s affecting my life, mental state and is a daily concern.

"My costars, friends, family, myself, in fact anyone I’m associated with, has been subjected to personal slurs, shaming, abuse, death threats, stalking, sharing of private information and vile, false narrative. I’ve never spoken about it because I believe in humanity and have always hoped these bullies would just go away."

Apparently his tormentors are "professionals: teachers, psychologists, adults who should know better."

I'm sure most people here have never contacted him directly about his sexuality. I know I certainly never have. But I can't help think it's a bit of a ploy to stop people even speculating on sites like this - ie sites he doesn't have to read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 12, 2024 8:54 AM

[quote]But I can't help think it's a bit of a ploy to stop people even speculating

are you hiding under a rock? Have you noticed the world today? He would have no reason to say this unless it were true. He has always been harrassed one way or another by the crazies out there so I have no reason to believe it hasn't stopped.

by Anonymousreply 455February 12, 2024 2:48 PM

[quote]But I can't help think it's a bit of a ploy to stop people even speculating on sites like this.

You are right, R454. That was covidiot Sam Heughan having a meltdown and playing the victim card in his infamouss IG rant from 2020, after being caught in Hawaii during quarantine and being slammed in all the media for it.

He blamed everybody for everything in that IG rant -Heughan even claimed that 'he was a normal guy, not a closeted homosexual" 🙄

Those who don't live under a rock, know that in 2016 Sam Heughan hired one of the most powerful Hollywood publicists -Jennifer Allen- to make him look 'straight'.

Since then ,(after his trip around the world with his longtime rumored BOYFRIEND Luke Neal in 2016), the beardings started, his old gay bios and his gayest pics disappeared, the gay comments on his old FB and his name on the list of GAY ACTORS were removed, dozens of threads in Datalounge were scrubbed, the fans who didn't buy the PR 'straight' narrative were insulted, harassed, etc…etc...

Maybe one day, we'll know why William Shatner and his assistant Paul C. (with the help of the usual suspects in tumblr) were involved in Heughan's agressive PR campaign...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 12, 2024 10:23 PM

R456 Yeah I noticed that article mentioned he'd referred to himself as a "normal guy". Which made it sound like he was saying being gay was abnormal. I doubt he meant it quite like that, but it was clumsily worded.

I mean, I'm in two minds about it. If he's gay and still wants to keep it private, that's obviously up to him, and people shouldn't be contacting him directly to shame him over it. (I'd never contact any celebrity directly regardless, as it oversteps boundaries and is weird behaviour.) But I don't see any harm in speculation on publicly available sites like DL.

by Anonymousreply 457February 13, 2024 10:11 AM

It is a shame if he really is gay and jumping through all these hoops for a lie. Makes me appreciate and respect out/honest celebrities even more! At least live in a glass closet without confirmation or denial, but lying? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 458February 13, 2024 5:44 PM

R458 A bit like Ian Thorpe the swimmer. Rumours circulated about him while he was swimming and he outright denied being gay, rather than just not commenting. So when he came out he felt he had to apologise on top of coming out.

by Anonymousreply 459February 14, 2024 12:24 PM

Sam is happily straight.

by Anonymousreply 460February 16, 2024 8:01 AM

Straight....to the pole🤣, SpazPurvMuso resident troll at R 460, etc,etc....

Years before he was cast in Outlander, Sam himself used to say to his closest friends that 'there was NOTHING STRAIGHT about his bat'. Everybody who is British know what that means.....;).

A 'happily straight' actor doesn't need all the PR games, lies, fake 'gfs', showmances, scrubbing, bullying, insults, censorship, trolling....that we've seen along these10 years.

Heughan's close friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland or worked with him at English theatre.....KNOW that he is GAY.

Sam's MUA and close friend, Wendy, tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461February 16, 2024 8:45 PM

[quote]Makes me appreciate and respect out/honest celebrities even more!

Not to mention the out/honest ordinary people.

by Anonymousreply 462February 16, 2024 8:50 PM

R462, celebrities are under much more scrutiny and have much more to lose than "ordinary" people. However, an out/honest life is risky and admirable in both cases.

by Anonymousreply 463February 18, 2024 12:50 AM

Sam = straight 🔥

by Anonymousreply 464February 22, 2024 1:31 AM

R461 [quote]Heughan's close friends, castmates, crew, people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland or worked with him at English theatre.....KNOW that he is GAY. Sam's MUA and close friend, Wendy, tagged him in her Pride post, along these two other GAY friends.

Sam is not in any closet on set:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 22, 2024 7:27 PM

Sam with Duncan 'cock munching' Lacroix -in his own words- along with other Outlander male cast members, are in Sidney for the Hublander Con.

Pic with 2 fans.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466February 24, 2024 12:44 PM

Posted on Deuxmoi (where all the closeted actors are 'straight'🙄) one hour ago.

Waiting for the usual PR plant, made up 'sighting' of Sam and a FAKE 'gf' by the usual desperate suspects....;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 26, 2024 10:18 PM

[quote]Posted on Deuxmoi (where all the closeted actors are 'straight'🙄)

It's like the opposite of DL, where every attractive actor is assumed to be gay. 😂

by Anonymousreply 468February 26, 2024 10:26 PM

Deuxmoi is very close to Enty Lawyer (CDAN) so she knows that Sam is GAY, but she keeps posting this PR crap.

Aaaaand like clockwork, here's the usual fabricated sighting just posted in Deuxmoi ( anounced in R467) 🤣

[quote]His PR paying to have stories about someone nobody has ever heard of planted. It’s embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

[quote]Someone getting desperate for a new ‘ source ‘ on a blog that’s well past its sell by date and always at least 4 days behind everyone else 😬

[quote]Smacks of desperation if it’s who I think it is 🤣

Yes, the Anything-But-Gay brigade and Heughan PR must be very, very desperate....🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 27, 2024 12:07 AM

*announced

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470February 27, 2024 2:06 AM

Sam Heughan is straight

by Anonymousreply 471March 2, 2024 10:34 AM

Yup [R471], str8 down the shitter. This SpazPurvMuso troll has insulted, bullied and posted "he's straight" over 100 times on this thread because she believes that homosexuality is against "God’s will" and Sam, Richard Madden, Froy Gutierrez, Shawn Mendes....etc.... are 'hungry pussy hounds' 🤣

Meanwhile, the people who are really close to Sam -friends, cast, crew....- know that he is gay.

Remember all the times along these 10 years, when co-star Cait Balfe, his best friend Steven Cree said "Samlikescock", Stanley Weber "Sam has an inviting butt", another best friend and MUA, Wendy's, Pride post....etc, etc.... have outed Sam and who could forget all their campy happy birthday wishes for Sam?😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 3, 2024 9:44 PM

Sam Heughan is a straight man

by Anonymousreply 473March 7, 2024 11:25 AM

R448 [quote]Sam liked the post about his rumored longtime BOYFRIEND, LUKE NEAL, CDAN has posted a new blind item and the name and info about a 'new woman' has been dropped in the inboxes' of his rabid Anything-But-Gay stans/stalkers. Same modus operandi for years. Same tumblr blogs. Sam is aware how these obsessed women follow every breath he takes, so he highlights the dots that conects him to a woman on SM . He doesn't even need to actually beard.

Of course, Gay Sam, his new fake 'gf'- muscular Scottish Xena- are already posting innuendos and the usual suspects, the craziest trolls and sock puppets are also trying very hard 🤣🙄

[quote] Soooo, I was able to check out the info sent stating that the MOTHER of Sarah Holden’s ex partner/father of her son recently started following Sam Heughan.

[quote]Here are pics on the ex mother-in-law’s FB from years ago showing Sarah and her ex-partner when their son was born. 👇 Btw, he was her trainer and is 10 years older than her…just like Sam is.

[quote]Anyhooo, to me, Sarah’s ex mother-in-law following Sam is ANOTHER dot connecting #samarah. Imagine the gorgeous blonde, baby blue-eyed Scottish bairns those two would have?! 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 9, 2024 2:56 PM

R456

[quote]Maybe one day, we'll know why William Shatner and his assistant Paul C. (with the help of the usual P- suspects in tumblr) were involved in Heughan's agressive PR 'straight' campaign...

And now this journalist, - one of the participants of Heughan's agressive PR campaign to defend his 'heterosexuality' and his beards- has changed her mind and says that Sam had to get back to the closet to play the King of Men in Outlander.

[quote]"Sam Heughan & Cait Balfe have not dated & were never dating. Sam actually went back in the closet to play the "King of Men" because the Outlander audience are much like the author"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 14, 2024 4:18 PM

[quote]Sam actually went back in the closet to play the "King of Men" because the Outlander audience are much like the author"

When he was cast, Diana called him 'grotesque'. And the very first question that the Outlander book fans asked Diana Gabaldon was 'why they have chosen a gay actor to play the King of Men'. They KNEW so they have to scrub everything gay and fabricate a 'straight' Sam Heughan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 16, 2024 4:07 PM

March 18. New pic of Sam with Paul Telfel in London (Soho, of course ;)

[quote]"Let’s find a script where you two can play husbands! 👬"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 19, 2024 12:31 AM

Straight and aging like milk.

by Anonymousreply 478March 20, 2024 12:43 PM

The journalist, - one of the participants of Heughan's agressive PR campaign to defend his 'heterosexuality' and his beards (2016-2017)- has now changed her mind and says that Sam had to get back to the closet to play the King of Men in Outlander.

From the R475 link:

[quote]Anyone who knew him from the theater circuit knew it. Plus, I did some PR on Where The Starlight Ends - even got a thank you note from Dr. Oz for promoting his daughter - & this is an article from 2002 making it clear. I don't care - but they do.

[quote] I think it's quite sad that he had to do that. (And quite telling of the nasty old crones in the Outlander fandom - that they were so obsessed with this ridiculous, poorly-written fantasy book that they couldn't allow the actor to be who he really was.)

[quote]I have been saying this for years. PR really scrubbed the internet of the fact that Sam was gay (and I thought in a committed relationship when Outlander started filming?)

[quote]He was! Literally had to ditch the boyfriend, scrub the Internet, & put on this whole masc appearance just to appeal to the vicious old Boomers who only went off the rails about him anyway.

March 2016. Video of Sam and his long rumored boyfriend Luke Neal arriving at Japan, just right before the hard closeting started and 'they put him into a box'. Luke closed all his SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 21, 2024 1:55 AM

[quote]There seems to be a mommy doing the Tumblr rounds desperate to prove that he's in a relationship with a woman - any woman. This desperation speaks volumes vs reality.

[quote]There is. Just why it is so difficult to place a handsome, wealthy, genial guy with a woman?

[quote]It’s the it’s a WOMAN schtick. They’re always so transparent 🙄

[quote]And despite all their efforts he still going solo to events. Not a +1 in sight.

Yes, it's hilarious to see how, every few weeks, Heughan's desperate mommies -from both sides- keep trying to fabricate a new fake 'gf' for Gay Sam Heughan. They're running out of initials and made up scenarious.🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 27, 2024 6:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!