Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

Continue here

by Anonymousreply 283February 22, 2023 6:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2023 5:41 PM

Bash your hiatus is excessive

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2023 5:50 PM

He at least liked Ty Tennant’s post about the project he’s in with Rhea. The Harry Potter game prereleased yesterday so most talk about it will die down by Friday. Unless he’s filming unknown to us I’m guessing he’ll pop up at NYFW this weekend and/pr London Fashion Week next weekend. Joe’s follows make me think he’s probably going to NYFW so given that and the timing of Valentines I’m guessing Bash will go there.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2023 6:00 PM

Do wonder if he's working on something. The whole game drama is dumb and nobody seriously blames him other than a few hateful people. A shame JK is such a nasty cunt since the game is getting good reviews.

Some signs of life are nice to see anyway

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2023 6:14 PM

R4 agree this will have 0 repercussions on him but still, he does seem really sweet and obviously extremely invested in the community. Even though it’s a vocal minority who shat on him, most of whom already hated him and his boyfriend already, I’m sure it hurt his feelings and taking a few weeks off isn’t the worst thing. I predicted his next thing will be a play and Kit’s will be Hercules so hoping those come true. Either way, unless he is actually working I am guessing he’ll turn up at NY or London if for no other reason than Harry Lambert

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2023 6:24 PM

Although we all were convinced he’d turn up in Paris and he didn’t, so who knows, maybe he’ll pop up somewhere really random

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2023 6:54 PM

R5 why do you think he’ll do a play? He obviously enjoys going to the theatre, but the last time he was in a play he was 13. I doubt he’d return to theatre unless he got a big part in a West End Musical. He actually has a lot of voice acting experience, and those parts usually aren’t announced in advance. He could be recording so voice acting work right now. Or doing another movie or tv show that hasn’t been announced yet.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2023 6:59 PM

R7 honestly it was mostly a wild guess but he followed a few people related to Chichester theatre back in December, including a very small scale actor. A fair few things have moved from a shortish run at Chichester (a few weeks) to a few week West End engagement which would be cool. Most likely he literally just saw a show there one weekend and that’s the extent of it, but spitballing random theories is part of the fun of DL. Voice acting work or something onscreen are his most likely next projects

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2023 7:03 PM

He really likes to carry people:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2023 7:45 PM

Most of those are just Joe

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2023 7:49 PM

R10 who wouldn’t want to carry Joe

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2023 7:52 PM

Random, but noticed last week that Pink News was following Joe again… now they’re not. I doubt he’s been going to the trouble of repeatedly blocking and unblocking them to avenge Bash, so wonder if it’s just been a weird glitch all along. The weird Reddit user who said Joe blocked them after they thanked him for being alive via DM also said he unblocked them last week, and him going to the trouble of doing that seems even less likely.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2023 8:50 PM

Since there's nothing going on, here are some videos of bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2023 9:38 PM

Bash was at a screening tonight in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2023 10:09 PM

That movie sounds dark.

Glad to see him return

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2023 10:35 PM

Connor was raving about that film the other day.

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2023 2:37 AM

Bash and the director Lukas Dhont followed each other months ago, pretty sure they’ve met through Connor before.

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2023 4:08 AM

R17 The producers and main actor followed Bash last night so they probably hung out before or after the screening.

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2023 5:59 AM

It’s nice to see a sign of life from him, although life is better without social media.

That film looks good.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2023 6:52 AM

Looks like tomorrow is the release. Wonder if he has to post promo. Either way tomorrow is going to be shit.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2023 1:36 PM

R20 the prerelease actually happened on the7, and most of the conversation about it happened then thankfully. All the streamers, reviews, etc happened on the 7 and the fandom didn’t really have much more to say about it aside from a comment that anyone who buys the game is a piece of shit. I don’t think there’ll be too much new ground for them to tread re attacking Bash

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2023 1:53 PM

Nell’s boyfriend isn’t too bothered 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2023 3:01 PM

Nell and her boyfriend went to Dubai to the Atlantis The Royal opening that everyone was crying over. They don't seem to care all that much.

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2023 3:04 PM

Won’t let me post a link, but there’s an amazing TikTok about it, @hazama626, second one on his profile basically saying how fucking stupid people are to bully people who play the game

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2023 3:06 PM

r21 Wonder if he's contracted on for the inevitable sequel.

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2023 3:10 PM

I don't like HP but do like games and might buy it eventually. It's too bad it got hijacked by wingnut losers. Though they'll eventually move on to something else they think owns the libs.

R25 Probably not? Doesn't he voice one of the protagonists you can play? A sequel would focus on other students and they'd probably go with someone younger. Games take years and years to develop.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2023 3:15 PM

r26 He voices the main protagonist of a game set in the 5th year of Hogwarts with the MC having 2 more years left, and its selling very well. If he signed a contract covering for multiple games which I'd imagine is pretty common he'd have no choice. There's also the likelihood of DLC.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2023 3:26 PM

Just from game experience, open world games usually don't follow the same characters in a sequel. It's not something like The Witcher where the character is a named MC.

DLC is more the issue though.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2023 3:40 PM

If there is DLC, thankfully it’ll be unclear mostly when it was made and is unlikely to kick up too much again. Funnily a lot of the Reddit players have asked if they purposefully sought out a voice actor who sounds so much like Daniel Radcliffe; I hadn’t heard the similarities before but notice them more now.

Him coming back to life online makes me think either or both of the upcoming fashion weeks he’s likely to be in attendance. New York is through the 15, and then London the 17 through the 21.

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2023 3:46 PM

Speaking of the game (which I'm buying), I've just come across a tweet on my Twitter timeline majorly spoiling some plotlines, intentionally, as they think people who've bought the game deserve it. And it showed up on my timeline because Rhys liked it. People really are morons.

Also, shockingly I haven't suddenly turned into a transphobe just because I find a lot of comfort and enjoyment in the Hogwarts universe that has been a big part of my life for many years.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2023 4:41 PM

I mean, I don’t think people who play the game should be cancelled or burned at the stake, but I also don’t think requesting that people not to buy shit that enriches JKR is an unreasonable ask. HP was also a big part of my life from a very young age, but there is plenty of other media.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2023 6:23 PM

R31 that’s sort of where I fall. I don’t think everyone who buys it is a transphobe but I don’t intend on buying it and supporting her. The tweets saying everyone is an awful person who buys it are a little over the top but the ones saying “FYI JKR gets a portion of the profits, has said she sees buying her stuff as endorsing her views, and channels them towards these types of transphobic goals” are fair. The one thing I do feel strongly on is not attacking the voice actors including but not limited to bash, especially given they all signed on originally before her shitty views came to light.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2023 6:29 PM

R32 Agree. I absolutely don’t support attacking the actors, especially Bash who has basically disavowed the game and JKR, but dismissing all calls to boycott as futile or stupid doesn’t sit well with me either. Especially given those comments JKR has made that you mention, about seeing people buying HP stuff as endorsement of her views, and knowing how she’s spending her royalty checks.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2023 6:32 PM

J.K. Rowling get royalty checks from everything. Going to Universal Studios gets her paid. She gets more from that she will this game. But you can boycott it all you want though.

I can see why she's so unbothered by everything. There's nothing anyone can do to stop her from being paid millions a year.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2023 6:50 PM

I wonder if Bash felt any sort of heat from game creators for essentially distancing himself from the game, I always assumed there was some sort of wording in their contracts ensuring they promote it

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2023 7:01 PM

Obviously no one’s going to make JKR any less filthy rich by boycotting HP products at this point, but making creatives think twice before attaching themselves to her brand going forward is a good thing. Obviously not when it devolves into bullying people who aren’t responsible for her shittiness, and she’s not going to be deplatformed overnight. But boycotting a single game is a fair (and not very big) ask.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2023 7:04 PM

R35 I would be surprised if he didn’t have to do some legal maneuvering to get out of it. I see the other playable character voice actor’s been posting promo. I’m guessing he couldn’t outright tell people not to buy the game, but him essentially saying he wouldn’t take the job again said as much. Good for him and his team honestly.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2023 7:08 PM

Someone on Reddit speculated (and this actually made some sense) that it’s likely he had a nondisparagement clause. Their point was basically that one of the common defenses to minor breaches of that is where you can point to a reputational injury you are suffering as a result of the clause. The fact that he waited a few days and then replied directly to a tweet that quoted a tagline he was known for, “Queer is Always Here”, might have been a way for them to point to reputational damage more clearly and that plus distancing himself from JKR rather than the game as a whole let them skirt around any potential issues. Cleverly done if so

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2023 7:13 PM

The game looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 39February 10, 2023 3:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 10, 2023 1:46 PM

R40 Thanks for that - summed it up absolutely perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2023 2:43 PM

the reviews for the game are all good, other than Wired who went on some rant about JK without actually mentioning the game much. Seems the whole thing reached peak outrage awhile ago and nobody is going to give a shit by Monday

I guess the idea of Bash coming back to social media more was premature since he didn't like Connor's post

by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2023 2:53 PM

R42 yeah maybe the story about that film screening was more of a professional obligation

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2023 3:22 PM

This made me chuckle:

[quote]Nevertheless, fewer and fewer public figures want to take the risk of seeming to be endorsing Rowling’s views by associating with her in any way. The actor Sebastian Croft, a teen idol after his role in the Netflix drama Heartstopper, has apologised for voicing a character in Hogwarts Legacy, in terms more appropriate to somebody who’s just been outed as a former member of the Hitler Youth: “I was cast in this project over three years ago ... This was long before I was aware of JK Rowling’s views … I know far more now than I did three years ago.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2023 5:49 PM

That’s a really good article ^

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2023 6:41 PM

by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2023 6:41 PM

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2023 6:41 PM

R47 What did you think of the article?

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2023 6:47 PM

R42 He's liked it now (and Alice's post), so I was premature on the premature talk I guess?

Seems like he's back

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2023 7:20 PM

Good for him. Seems like the worst of the HP shit is over. Going to baselessly speculate that he’s in NY.

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2023 7:27 PM

I never thought of this before, but they sound pretty similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 11, 2023 12:35 PM

It would’ve been fun to see Bash play the game like Amelia did:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2023 12:53 PM

It does make me wonder if he’s gone against his contract to not promote it

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2023 1:24 PM

I would be surprised if he didn’t have something about promoting the game in his contract so I wonder that too R53.

by Anonymousreply 54February 11, 2023 4:57 PM

If he has breached his contract to avoid promoting it, then hats off to him, that’s a huge juggernaut of a company to go up against if they were to pursue him for breach of contract, so that takes some balls.

by Anonymousreply 55February 11, 2023 5:25 PM

R53 I’m sure part of taking some time to make a response has to do with all of that. Figuring out exactly what he could say without getting sued and negotiating not having to do promo. Might have been that they agreed he wouldn’t post anything negative about the game itself, about boycotting the game, proceeds going to JKR, or saying he would donate his own salary in exchange for not having to do promo and getting to disavow JKR

by Anonymousreply 56February 11, 2023 5:36 PM

I’m playing Hogwarts Legacy and it’s pretty amazing. I wonder if the new Legend of Zelda will be able to top it this year.

Too bad Bash doesn’t feel like he can take pride in his work in it.

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2023 9:24 AM

I bought it today and can’t wait to play. I just wish it wasn’t single player.

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2023 9:40 AM

I bought it a couple of days ago on Steam, only to discover that my (fairly new) laptop doesn't have good enough specs to play it, lol. And I don't have any of the consoles that it's being released on... sigh.

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2023 11:56 AM

I would’ve preferred online/co-op gameplay but I’m enjoying it on my PS5 nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2023 4:31 PM

How’s his voicework?

by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2023 4:46 PM

R61 It’s very good, I’m using the default setting of his voice. The soundtrack is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2023 5:18 PM

That sucks r59. You would definitely need a proper gaming computer if you want to run it on a PC, the game looks huge.

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2023 5:45 PM

R63 Yeah, sigh! It's like 70GB. My fault for not checking the minimum PC specifications before buying.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2023 5:49 PM

Shame Bash has all but quit twitter I used to quite enjoy his manic Joe centric likes and tweets any time news about Joe came out

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2023 7:57 PM

R65 these dumbass fans talk about how Twitter is toxic, ignoring that they’ve bullied 2 leads and one supporting actor dating the lead off the platform. He hasn’t liked anything on IG either though, which lets be real he normally would. Wonder if he’s maybe en route to the states for valentines.

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2023 7:58 PM

Oh I agree with you, the funny thing is they then moan and moan that they don’t get anything from them anymore and in the next tweet slam their partners/friends/colleagues

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2023 8:06 PM

Seems like Bash may still be laying low a bit on social media, in the past I feel he definitely would have shared Joe’s award to his story, not just liked it.

by Anonymousreply 68February 13, 2023 6:00 AM

R68 I don’t blame him. Especially if they’re together or will be soon I’m sure they’ll celebrate it in person, no need to put another target on his back. Even then I honestly wouldn’t be totally shocked to see him share it tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 69February 13, 2023 6:39 AM

R69 Oh yeah, to be clear I wasn’t being critical. I don’t think it would have been a big deal or objectionable if he hadn’t shared it even in his more active social media era. Just noticing the shift, which is totally understandable. Just sucks that he probably feels the need to tread carefully.

by Anonymousreply 70February 13, 2023 6:51 AM

R70 yeah it’s shitty. While he and Joe moved to being more private early 2022, they still used to actively enjoy social media and now they’re both like ghosts on it. Understandable but sucks they’ve been driven to it. Still, sweet that he ignored multiple others mates’ posts today and went out of his way to like a post about Joe

by Anonymousreply 71February 13, 2023 6:57 AM

Joe hasn't even liked either post yet either.

by Anonymousreply 72February 13, 2023 7:06 AM

R72 He did share one to his story. Joe has a tendency to share posts without liking them for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 73February 13, 2023 7:12 AM

Oh yeah, I didn't check IG stories. He does tend to do that for some weird reason.

by Anonymousreply 74February 13, 2023 7:13 AM

Leaves no trail after 24 hours… like some sort of midnight ninja lol

by Anonymousreply 75February 13, 2023 7:42 AM

Do we think bash will delete Twitter eventually or hang in there?

by Anonymousreply 76February 14, 2023 10:19 AM

R76 He should delete it, nothing good comes off it.

by Anonymousreply 77February 14, 2023 11:06 AM

I don’t think we’ll see Bash particularly active on there again, he would do best in deleting his account for good.

by Anonymousreply 78February 14, 2023 11:33 AM

Either that or he’ll hand it over to his management team to just post professional updates

by Anonymousreply 79February 14, 2023 12:00 PM

I think he will hold onto the account as he was always the most attached to social media and at some point when sufficient time has passed and Heartstopper is over will have a bit of a spring clean of bad memories and carry on. I think he should delete and use a new PR run account I just don’t think he will

by Anonymousreply 80February 14, 2023 1:07 PM

Sebastian is a handsome guy. Fur for days in R1.

by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2023 1:56 PM

Happy Valentine's Bash! lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 14, 2023 4:53 PM

Happy Valentine's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 14, 2023 4:55 PM

DL would like to wish you a Happy Valentine's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 14, 2023 4:58 PM

R82 from the other thread, someone spotted Joe on a train in the UK today so Bash is actually probably having a pretty good Valentines

by Anonymousreply 85February 14, 2023 4:59 PM

Stop spamming this thread. That's how you get banned.

by Anonymousreply 86February 14, 2023 5:03 PM

Was it a coincidence that all these (R82/83/84) and not only, were shared today?

by Anonymousreply 87February 14, 2023 5:04 PM

R87 Not too surprised. The HS thread is pretty obviously filled with some weird Kit and Joe shippers

by Anonymousreply 88February 14, 2023 5:22 PM

R85, I knew they couldn’t spend Valentines apart, if they weren’t so hot and sweet they’d be incredibly annoying

by Anonymousreply 89February 14, 2023 5:25 PM

What do we think Joe and Bash will get up to for Valentine's assuming Joe is back in London?

by Anonymousreply 90February 14, 2023 5:25 PM

They haven’t seen each other in what, a month? I think I could have a pretty good guess…

by Anonymousreply 91February 14, 2023 5:41 PM

Probably not go too far. Woudln't be surprised if we never see them. I'd guess Joe doesn't have a lot of time off.

by Anonymousreply 92February 14, 2023 5:44 PM

Most likely thing is a fan spotting of them at one of their endless cafes or clothing shops, or possible a LFW show

by Anonymousreply 93February 14, 2023 6:11 PM

Random tangent, but, saw this pop up and it still makes me laugh, tags both of them but Will is a squint and you’ll miss it 3 pixels in the top left

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 14, 2023 8:01 PM

R94 that remains one of the funniest nights. Bash popping up with basically everyone he has ever met in tow; his parents going for the sixth time, nell and her mother, his brother, his other mates. Him sending Joe a comically large bouquet the size of his head. The tagging will as sn afterthought, the hand speeding up like a dogs tail wagging when Joe is in front of him, him starting the standing ovation and bowing back to Joe when Joe bowed in front of him, Joe directing his other bow to bash’s parents. Theyre down so bad

by Anonymousreply 95February 14, 2023 8:23 PM

Something tells me Bash is a fantastic boyfriend, and friend for that matter. He seems so full of love.

by Anonymousreply 96February 14, 2023 8:29 PM

R96 yeah the number of long term friends and how highly the HS cast speaks of him is a really good indicator. He and Joe are fucking cute and devoted. Joe flying back on a red eye for bash’s birthday and now for valentines, Bash going from Brazil to London to LA in the course of 4 days to be with Joe and moving him to Atlanta. Good for them

by Anonymousreply 97February 14, 2023 8:31 PM

R95, how do you know he sent him flowers? I’ve heard the other bits just not anything about flowers

by Anonymousreply 98February 14, 2023 8:48 PM

Don't think there was ever any proof where they came from ? not a fan since a fan would have mentioned it. I always assumed they were from Bash, his family or Joe's family. Too big and expensive for the 15 year olds there to buy anyway

by Anonymousreply 99February 14, 2023 9:00 PM

R98 an investigation by one of the LatAm fans basically. Bash posted a picture of a bouquet he bought the year before, conveniently the day Joe landed back in London from spending a few weeks in the IOM, and it was wrapped in paper with the (very expensive) florist’s name. The Trials bouquet is from the same florist. I suppose it could also be Bash’s parents but the guess based on that was Bash

by Anonymousreply 100February 14, 2023 9:12 PM

R88 The supporter of the Kit Obsessed Lesbian from the Heartstopper thread seems to have made her way over here I look forward to her getting banned.

On a happier thought assuming Joe is indeed in London for Valentines Bash won’t be coming up for air long enough to worry about a random teenaged girl posting pretty pictures of his boyfriend on a DL thread

by Anonymousreply 101February 14, 2023 9:13 PM

R100 Oh yeah, I remember those. The flowers also look similar or similar style at least. Bash likes to give white/cream flowers

by Anonymousreply 102February 14, 2023 9:18 PM

[quote] The supporter of the Kit Obsessed Lesbian from the Heartstopper thread seems to have made her way over here I look forward to her getting banned.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 103February 14, 2023 9:42 PM

Those flowers are all from Lavender Green. I'm so sorry I just saw that tweet on my tl. Maybe the white flowers symbolize something. It is no coincidence that white flowers are always given.

by Anonymousreply 104February 14, 2023 10:49 PM

I thought it was obvious that R82/R83/R84 was 🤪, but thanks for the confirmation. What triggered you this time?

by Anonymousreply 105February 14, 2023 10:50 PM

R104 yeah, when I went back to try to find the tweet, found another one showing the flowers (white hydrangeas) next to a quote from Joe at the con. Someone asked him what his favourite flowers are and he said the white and pink cauliflower looking ones, which I’m guessing is what he means. It’s nice Bash got them for him but Joe has shit taste in floral arrangements if so. Nice that his favourite gift of the penguin thing and favourite flowers were both to our knowledge from Bash

by Anonymousreply 106February 14, 2023 10:56 PM

R104 OK I bit and googled it white flowers indicate grace, beauty and purity specifically white hydrangeas grace, gratitude, loyalty and heartfelt emotion. Apparently in Japan where they originate they are traditionally used in wedding bouquets and gifts of sincerity and devotion.

I will give them this no one is ever beating these boys in the romance olympics they are as sweet as candy floss

by Anonymousreply 107February 14, 2023 11:14 PM

They’re insanely romantic and sweet. It's rare to see such an old-fashioned relationship between such a young couple.

by Anonymousreply 108February 14, 2023 11:19 PM

[quote] purity

alice is pleased

by Anonymousreply 109February 14, 2023 11:20 PM

Can't believe Bash rubbed Joe's ass in public and treats Joe as pure. he is really a simp.lmao

by Anonymousreply 110February 14, 2023 11:26 PM

R109 I admit I hesitated over that one purity is not a word I would associate with them quite the opposite. Although the feeling can be pure and the sex filthy the two are not necessarily exclusive.

Someone cover Alice’s eyes I can sense the horror and resulting emotional exhaustion from here

by Anonymousreply 111February 14, 2023 11:30 PM

He looked cute that night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 14, 2023 11:31 PM

He is nourished by semen

by Anonymousreply 113February 14, 2023 11:45 PM

R112 and in bash’s Cap and sweatshirt, unsurprisingly. Wonder if he even bothered bringing luggage from Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 114February 14, 2023 11:53 PM

R113 In that case I think Bash's semen should be sold as a skincare product. Or he could make a side hustle in administering his skincare treatment to willing customers.

by Anonymousreply 115February 15, 2023 12:11 AM

Hope they had a happy valentines night given how long it has been for both of them being apart ( 1 month is just too long for them

by Anonymousreply 116February 15, 2023 12:18 AM

Honestly it’s good for them that they lived in different places for a while and now they’re getting “practice” so young at doing long distance. I normally don’t bet on young couples and even with them am not deluded enough to think there’s no way they ever break up. But having to figure out the Isle of Man/London gap, then dealing with a lot of online hate together and a rise to fame together, and now doing projects and time apart is giving them really good “early” tests that’ll (if it works out) make the relationship way stronger than if they had 3 years of being in the same city all the time and then suddenly were apart

by Anonymousreply 117February 15, 2023 12:24 AM

The thing that cracked me up the most about the ass rubbing incident was that Joe didn't respond at all. He's totally used to Bash doing this to him. Since we don't have anything new, I bring the butt touching thing for valentine's day.

by Anonymousreply 118February 15, 2023 12:45 AM

R118 Bash, like DL, appreciates Joe’s areas of great natural beauty. He’s overall super hot but his waist and ass are unbeatable. Sure enough photos of Bash rubbing his ass, multiple photos of Bash gripping the shit out of his waist, and a DL eyewitness account of Bash rubbing his waist are all out there. Good for Joe having an appreciative man. He should do DL a solid and confirm our suspicions that Bash has a huge dick by grabbing it in public.

by Anonymousreply 119February 15, 2023 12:52 AM

And Joe's nipples are unbeatable. The GQ pink sweater photo made me really thirsty over him irl for the first time. Joe is a perfect twink. Say it ten thousand times, Bash you lucky dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 15, 2023 1:16 AM

He has the smoothest chest, honestly

by Anonymousreply 121February 15, 2023 1:23 AM

R120 I hadn't seen that photo before. Hope we get some fully shirtless pics of Joe at some point.

by Anonymousreply 122February 15, 2023 1:32 AM

Going to need bash and joe to leave the house and get spotted at some point. Go to Pret or Uniqlo guys

by Anonymousreply 123February 15, 2023 1:36 AM

I want to know exactly how Joe and Bash got together so badly. We think Bash made the first move (Joe said he would never) but how? When? What happened?? My theory based on nothing is that they were put in the same accommodation at the start of filming but want details!

by Anonymousreply 124February 15, 2023 6:45 AM

I doubt Bash would have been given accommodation based on the fact he lives around an hour from where they film and wouldn’t be needed all that often on set

by Anonymousreply 125February 15, 2023 6:49 AM

Can DL's unfuckable fraus PLEASE go back to where you came from and drool over your favorite(s), to your heart's content, there!?

These threads were doing just fine without you!

by Anonymousreply 126February 15, 2023 7:05 AM

I think they were all in accommodation because of covid and production not wanting them to mix with other people. That’s why the cast started spending time together at weekends

by Anonymousreply 127February 15, 2023 7:17 AM

R126 To be fair these threads were dead without them, leave them be, at least it’s something to read whilst bugger all else is going on

by Anonymousreply 128February 15, 2023 7:18 AM

R128 that’s the 🤣 user, best to ignore.

I agree they were all in accommodation but while Joe and bash are very cute and romantic in many ways, they were also hot 17 and 19 year olds who both had some prior romantic and hookup experience. Joe is a flirt, Bash clearly has a strong type Joe meets, and within a few weeks of meeting they were holding hands in hangouts with costars and Bash was writing him songs. I’d guess they got together and hooked up close to immediately

by Anonymousreply 129February 15, 2023 7:30 AM

That person gets mad anytime you talk about Joe

And I always figured Bash went up to Joe first. Joe implied as much. Though I doubt he approached him with wanting to date him in mind, but just to get to know him. They pretty much went straight into filming some really heavy shit and Ben treats Charlie terribly, so I could see Bash wanting to introduce himself first and they just both instantly hit it off. And Joe's pretty obviously Bash's type and Joe was obviously hot for Bash pretty quickly. The rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 130February 15, 2023 7:36 AM

Also worth noting they’re both charismatic as fuck which helps with immediately being into one another, but also pretty young and probably a bit more impulsive. Costars with an immediate attraction who are 30 might try to be more cautious and not jump into something straight away but two teenagers who are very into one another and moreover have kissing scenes together (and yes, heavy scenes they might want to talk through) are much more willing to start things up fast

by Anonymousreply 131February 15, 2023 7:40 AM

Yes and Joe is such a flirt he probably didn’t have to do too much to end up in Bash’s bed after filming

by Anonymousreply 132February 15, 2023 7:48 AM

Still baffled to this day!! Do you mean to tell me that Bash saw him walk into the room and thought to himself "wow, he's hot af; better move fast"! 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 15, 2023 8:09 AM

R105 unfortunately (for me), DL's unfuckable fraus are triggered now and it's all my fault.

What have i gone and done?!

by Anonymousreply 134February 15, 2023 8:23 AM

Just put the troll on ignore and don’t reply to them.

by Anonymousreply 135February 15, 2023 8:32 AM

So anyone that dares to disagree with your bs is a troll? Fair enough!

by Anonymousreply 136February 15, 2023 9:32 AM

I always thought Bash’s friend, Billy Sewell, was gay, no idea why, but his story for valentines is for what I presume is a girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 137February 15, 2023 10:07 AM

Since you think others are talking bs, I suggest you find some good topics to make this thread less silent

by Anonymousreply 138February 15, 2023 10:22 AM

There is no better subject for a Bash thread then just how hot his boyfriend is lips, hips, nips Joe has the lot. A lot of men can relate to walking into that room and being floored by just how hot af Joe is good on Bash for having the cojones to move like lightning on him

by Anonymousreply 139February 15, 2023 11:32 AM

I liked Bash’s look at the first read trough:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 15, 2023 11:44 AM

Could that first read through possibly been the first time he met Joe?

by Anonymousreply 141February 15, 2023 11:55 AM

R141 they rehearsed for a week and a bit before that according to Alice

by Anonymousreply 142February 15, 2023 11:56 AM

Probably not. They rehearsed for two weeks .

by Anonymousreply 143February 15, 2023 11:59 AM

Not my romantic soul imagining their eyes meeting across the room. Sorry to get sappy. Back to an earlier comment would definitely be interested to hear how and when they first met and was it love at first site?

by Anonymousreply 144February 15, 2023 12:03 PM

R141 If this was a week and a bit from their first meeting then I am guessing they had been fucking for a week when it was taken

by Anonymousreply 145February 15, 2023 12:04 PM

R140 Bash and his prince hair.

by Anonymousreply 146February 15, 2023 12:49 PM

Old photos of Bash on Dampyr set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 15, 2023 6:37 PM

I wonder when we’ll get pictures and a trailer for HTDBW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 16, 2023 5:19 AM

Finally!!!! Bash in a new play.

by Anonymousreply 149February 16, 2023 7:16 AM

Pretty cool. He's replacing Timothee Chalamet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 16, 2023 7:24 AM

Great news.

by Anonymousreply 151February 16, 2023 7:33 AM

Joe being able to see it is really nice. Timing actually works out great for the end of his project.

by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2023 7:36 AM

R150 That sounds like an interesting play, congrats to him!

by Anonymousreply 153February 16, 2023 7:58 AM

Love this pic of him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2023 8:27 AM

I feel like he has matured since Brazil, is this my illusion? Now this is very attractive to a mature man

by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2023 8:48 AM

I think it's the hair, his Ben haircut isn't as flattering as his normal hairstyle

by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2023 9:04 AM

he's looked pretty mature and adult since the summer. Can't get over sugar daddy Bash pap pictures. Ben haircut is terrible though.

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2023 9:06 AM

It seems to me that he is starting to gain muscle, now the shoulders and arms are different

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2023 9:09 AM

R150 Sir Richard Eyre is directing the play which is interesting, I love Notes on a Scandal.

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2023 9:48 AM

He lives!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2023 1:04 PM

He’s back on Twitter as well. Brave

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2023 1:07 PM

I like that he doesn't give a fuck and just does his thing.

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2023 1:12 PM

I won’t be in the UK while it’s playing but otherwise I’d go, I wonder if he’ll have an accent.

by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2023 1:58 PM

I like that he's not a cry-baby like some others, mentioning no names, and just does his thing.

by Anonymousreply 164February 16, 2023 2:24 PM

I can’t get over how not Bash looks in that new headshot

by Anonymousreply 165February 16, 2023 2:55 PM

*hot ffs

by Anonymousreply 166February 16, 2023 2:56 PM

R16- He really used 🤪

by Anonymousreply 167February 16, 2023 3:00 PM

Joe is unsurprisingly thrilled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 16, 2023 3:03 PM

Yeah, Bash gets me! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 169February 16, 2023 3:04 PM

Happy for him, it sounds like a fun project. Both Eileen Atkins and Sir Richard Eyre are legends.

by Anonymousreply 170February 16, 2023 6:47 PM

[quote] Joe is unsurprisingly thrilled

And at the same time thristing over Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2023 7:17 PM

The thread was so peaceful without the joe hating loser, I thought maybe he’d gotten therapy or a lobotomy. Alas

Anyway limited Chichester runs do make the jump to West End for short engagements sometimes. The fact this was originally west end set plus Eileen and Eyre makes me excited and hopeful that it’ll make the jump

by Anonymousreply 172February 16, 2023 7:20 PM

R168

[quote] Joe is unsurprisingly thrilled

All the while he goes online to thrist over shirtless hairy farmers, costars and attention seeking instawhores in speedos. lol

I wouldn't read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2023 7:31 PM

Connor playing third wheel and couple’s photographer to Joe and Bash stays funny to me. While I think generally he is not good at taking pictures of Joe these two were really beautifully shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2023 7:43 PM

Looking forward to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2023 7:59 PM

R172 him WW his own posts is the saddest part. Oh well

They need to go on a walk or show up at a Target or play or something at some point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2023 8:06 PM

Where in the world do we reckon Bash is? In London with Joe, in London without Joe, in Atlanta? They’ve been ghosts for a while

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2023 10:22 PM

Well wherever he is it looks like his SM break is over, which is good

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2023 10:25 PM

No hints other than a rando who maybe saw Joe early this week on a train.

Joe liked something pretty late at night a couple nights ago, and Bash reposted his play announcement pretty late in the afternoon. He also jut randomly posted a Joe story at nearly midnight London time, so who knows

by Anonymousreply 179February 16, 2023 10:27 PM

R177 Timing of posts and lack of confirmed sightings or attendance at events suggests to me they are not in London but in the US almost certainly Atlanta although a short break elsewhere can’t be ruled out.

Now we know roughly Bash’s schedule with rehearsals likely to start mid March it seems inconceivable that they wouldn’t spend most if not all of the next couple of weeks together even if it is mostly just sleeping in the same bed between long days on set. Unless Joe wraps early in Atlanta March/April into May looks likely to be the longest they will have been apart in two years

by Anonymousreply 180February 17, 2023 2:58 AM

R180 I’m guessing they’ll also miss their anniversary unless they literally got together within the few days after meeting (possible) and rehearsals don’t start till after then, so wouldn’t blame them for being attached at the hip before then. Bash will also be pretty busy reading and memorizing the script even before rehearsals start, he’s said before that due to severe dyslexia he has to fully memorize and not just read off the scripts, so he wouldn’t just be sitting idle in Atlanta. Obviously he could well be in London or go back and forth but he wouldn’t be a sit at home boyfriend either way.

by Anonymousreply 181February 17, 2023 3:24 AM

R176 For the 100th time I DO NOT WW MY OWN POSTS, i have no idea who does but it's not me. Maybe y'all are doing it to get me banned (can you do that?) or perish the thought others agree with me.🤪

R181 I love that Bash wasn't giving you content plus your ridiculous "baseless speculations", all these weeks, were /are hilarious. NYFW, LFW, travelling/in transit, fidelity rings... but above all, it was Bash the "trophy boyfriend" keeping house in Atlanta, 'cause he has nothing going for him other than running after his superstar boyfriend; that really did it for me.

by Anonymousreply 182February 17, 2023 4:44 AM

You'll get banned for being an annoying piece of shit who gets FF'd by everyone before that

At least get some new material. You've been whining about the trophy boyfriend jokes for months

by Anonymousreply 183February 17, 2023 5:20 AM

(R171) i'm still bewildered as to how he found that picture! Is he stalking his tags?

by Anonymousreply 184February 17, 2023 7:24 AM

Looking through the twitter responses to his post yesterday, it all seems so positive and uplifting, really nice to see him get some support for once

by Anonymousreply 185February 17, 2023 10:00 AM

Why do people keep biting when the troll pops up? If we just continue as normal and ignore, they’ll soon get bored.

by Anonymousreply 186February 17, 2023 10:00 AM

Seems the troll has been banned - normal service can hopefully resume. Is anyone planning to go to Bash’s play?

by Anonymousreply 187February 17, 2023 9:17 PM

R187 I glanced at the tickets and aside from the obvious appeal of the last night, there’s a talk after the play on the 3rd. I might go then, not even just for Bash though that’s nice but for the director who is an absolute legend

by Anonymousreply 188February 17, 2023 9:22 PM

I’m planning to see it in May.

by Anonymousreply 189February 17, 2023 9:51 PM

Nice to see that everyone who ruins Bash's threads get banned. RIP 🤪!

And I live in the states, so no way to go to his play. Hopefully fans go out and support it a lot though.

by Anonymousreply 190February 17, 2023 11:30 PM

anyone going to the play, we are going to expect reports, pretty please.

by Anonymousreply 191February 18, 2023 6:52 AM

Couple of Bash Dream Con vids have been posted on the HS thread. I don’t want to be that arsehole double posting so I’m directing you over there

by Anonymousreply 192February 18, 2023 11:26 AM

I’m right. He is really muscular

by Anonymousreply 193February 18, 2023 12:12 PM

Looking really good…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 18, 2023 12:26 PM

I liked him in Heartstopper, I’ve known a few guys just like his character.

by Anonymousreply 195February 18, 2023 12:37 PM

He’s so hot. His hair is a work of art. Guessing those were recorded in Atlanta at some point or in the heartstopper housing, doubt his permanent home has so many blank shelves

by Anonymousreply 196February 18, 2023 12:58 PM

Waking up to my Bash video was quite a nice surprise. Causing me to have a bit of a Kit who? moment, my my.

by Anonymousreply 197February 18, 2023 2:21 PM

R197, care to share with the class? Please?

by Anonymousreply 198February 18, 2023 2:23 PM

They are in the HS thread. Those random videos he had to record for the con finally came out.

For some reason he just filmed them a few nights ago. He's been working out. Looks hot

by Anonymousreply 199February 18, 2023 2:26 PM

R198 I posted a small clip in the main HS thread. Not my original intent to gatekeep but he ended up saying my real name a million times. I mentioned our birthdays are a day apart and he talks about how we’re “birthday next door neighbors” then unexpectedly sang happy birthday to me for next year! Also why he explained the delay I guess, since it didn’t arrive before this past December.

by Anonymousreply 200February 18, 2023 2:40 PM

Such a boyfriend is suitable for immediately pulling on the bed to have sex. Hope they stay together, otherwise I feel sorry for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 201February 18, 2023 2:40 PM

Or maybe it's the two having a good time last night that makes Bash so glowing and hot

by Anonymousreply 202February 18, 2023 3:30 PM

They hadn’t seen each other for a month, Bash likely saw his boyfriend in full movie star mode, I’d be fucking glowing too

by Anonymousreply 203February 18, 2023 4:47 PM

Honestly the scheduling of Bash’s play works out pretty great for them. Sure being apart for nearly 2 months during rehearsals will probably suck but I can’t imagine Joe wants to do anything but relax and have downtime after he’s done filming and the dates line up pretty perfectly for him to go spend much of May and June in England / Chichester specifically

by Anonymousreply 204February 18, 2023 5:10 PM

Yeah I’m sure I read somewhere Agatha wraps late April (assuming they stay on schedule)

by Anonymousreply 205February 18, 2023 5:18 PM

R205 I believe it’s early may, but could be totally off

by Anonymousreply 206February 18, 2023 5:24 PM

Well whenever it wraps we know Joe will likely be on the next flight out of there, can’t see him hanging around any longer than absolutely necessary

by Anonymousreply 207February 18, 2023 5:49 PM

I need to see another picture of bash’s strong arms holding joe from behind with his big hands across his chest…

by Anonymousreply 208February 18, 2023 10:36 PM

Or cupping his balls.

by Anonymousreply 209February 18, 2023 10:36 PM

R209 his go to move is grabbing ass or waist

by Anonymousreply 210February 18, 2023 10:54 PM

Connor release your intimate joe/bash photo collection right now!

by Anonymousreply 211February 18, 2023 11:14 PM

R211 I like the idea of Connor as the director of the JoeBash sex tapes.

by Anonymousreply 212February 18, 2023 11:25 PM

R211 honestly never believed the threesome speculation but can fully see him having some artsy black and white photos of them making out. Less because he asked and more because it seems like they’re always all over one another

by Anonymousreply 213February 18, 2023 11:30 PM

I agree, I don’t quite believe there were any 3somes occurring, but he must have some make out pics of joe and bash, from a purely artsy pov ofcourse… I would love to see them actually be handsy and clingy in photos.

by Anonymousreply 214February 18, 2023 11:38 PM

After reading Connor's article about why he went to London back in 2021 I do wonder how he could stand to be around a young new couple daily. Maybe their constant state of being all over each other inspired him.

by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2023 11:39 PM

R215 also when your own relationship dies out sometimes there’s a sense of relief. Wonder if a part of him in the back of his head may also have thought “this probably won’t last”. Wouldn’t fault him; honestly if I was Alice or Patrick or Euros and these two came to tell me 2 weeks into the shoot or whatever “were together” and then proceeded to be all over each other on set, I would guess it would end in flames. Crazy how compatible they are that it’s still going strong 2 years later

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2023 11:42 PM

R214 i can see Bash and Joe being fairly comfortable getting naked or at least shirtless in front of Connor. I'm sure Connor was hooking up with guys in London from time to time as well.

by Anonymousreply 217February 18, 2023 11:43 PM

From the video of Joe hugging Connor, he really trusts and likes Connor. I think he likes Connor second only to Bash. Cause I've never seen him hug Kit or Will like that

by Anonymousreply 218February 18, 2023 11:53 PM

Reply 218 and Tobie. He seems super comfortable areound him

by Anonymousreply 219February 18, 2023 11:57 PM

R218 Which video is that?

by Anonymousreply 220February 18, 2023 11:58 PM

Yeah, Tobie too. And this is the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 19, 2023 12:01 AM

R221 Aw thanks that's so sweet! Joe really loves Connor.

by Anonymousreply 222February 19, 2023 12:03 AM

Joe makes everyone pick him up as he should

by Anonymousreply 223February 19, 2023 12:03 AM

I would put this hug with Kit in the same category.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 19, 2023 12:04 AM

R224 I mean, not really. It's doing HS promotion crap. Not saying they aren't friends... but not really the same thing

by Anonymousreply 225February 19, 2023 12:05 AM

R225 During, I can't type

by Anonymousreply 226February 19, 2023 12:05 AM

Joe literally likes being coquettish to guys

by Anonymousreply 227February 19, 2023 12:07 AM

R225 That moment seemed pretty candid to me (unlike for example the Netflix Brazil shoot which was obviously in character) but w/e

by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2023 12:07 AM

He and Tobie are pretty sweet. He loves to fling himself onto people for hugs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 19, 2023 12:07 AM

R228 I always thought Joe looked slightly uncomfortable there. Though he does tend to look uncomfortable randomly at times. Especially his hands

by Anonymousreply 230February 19, 2023 12:08 AM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 19, 2023 12:09 AM

I feel the same way. Because Joe's hands are tightly curled into fists instead of hugging Kit

by Anonymousreply 232February 19, 2023 12:10 AM

R232 He's also trying to avoid getting hit by Kit's hat. There are cuter Kit and Joe moments out there

by Anonymousreply 233February 19, 2023 12:11 AM

Joe is tiny and cute and very aware of it, good for him. I do think Connor being so much older (relatively speaking) probably helps a lot with how close they are, at 28 and used to the industry and out as gay he’s probably been really helpful to Joe and Bash and is obviously extremely fond of them. Part mentor part friend

by Anonymousreply 234February 19, 2023 12:13 AM

R224 Promo work does not count and I don’t think Joe even looks relaxed there his body language is actually pulling back a bit. The most candid and affectionate hugs between Joe and Kit I can remember were at Pride but I agree with the consensus that none are as carefree and open as with Connor and Tobie.

Candid interactions with Bash have always had their own unique energy of complete ease and familiarity for obvious reasons

by Anonymousreply 235February 19, 2023 12:24 AM

The clip of Joe and Kit casually swaying together at the con is maybe a better example of their comfort levels with each other.

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2023 12:29 AM

To be fair to Kit and Joe every single moment they have is turned into “Nick and Charlie at prom” Nick and Charlie dancing”. Photos of Joe literally with bash have bash cropped out to say Nick and Charlie at their wedding. Hard to be as at ease as they might be with Tobie or will. I do think Joe is pretty comfortable with him though, the behind the scenes of GQ where he wiped an eyelash off for Kit and Kit casually putting his hand on his back when they’re walking together was actually a better indicator for me that they’re comfortable together. Pretty absentminded friendly gestures. I do find the awkward Joe and bash hugs so funny because whenever they’re spotted candidly Joe has his chin on bash’s shoulder or bash is rubbing his hip or something, so clearly they’re very touchy in real life

by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2023 12:39 AM

Speaking of Will and Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 19, 2023 12:44 AM

R238 carrying Joe and getting carried by Kit are the HS male rites of passage. Will and Bash have passed. Bradley is halfway there

by Anonymousreply 239February 19, 2023 12:47 AM

R237 I'll never get tired of the awkward Joe and Bash public hugs

meanwhile Joe...

And I couldn't find my fav clingy Joe hug, the one where he's wearing a mask and is behind Bash with his hand around his waist with other cast members. Think it was the same day where they were randomly hugging on an escalator with Tobie and Yaz like weirdos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 19, 2023 12:48 AM

R240’i know the one you mean but can’t find it. Here are a few others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241February 19, 2023 12:56 AM

R241 The one where Joe's on his back is one of the best.

by Anonymousreply 242February 19, 2023 1:00 AM

Maybe Alice liked hanging around with them so much as Nick and Charlie inspiration. I mean this only half jokingly. Aside from actually having a sex drive and fully develop personalities, they are similar to the characters in that they're also almost unrealistically sweet and romantic for teenagers/young adults. Some of the photo comparisons floating around Twitter are really spot on.

by Anonymousreply 243February 19, 2023 3:34 AM

Love his arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244February 19, 2023 7:38 AM

So Bash hasn’t actually been spotted in public since 29th January (his sisters insta for his Granny’s birthday) and a fan sighting even before then maybe mid Jan?? So who’s to say how long he’s been in Atlanta, assuming he’s still there now.

by Anonymousreply 245February 19, 2023 4:55 PM

When should rehearsals start?

by Anonymousreply 246February 19, 2023 5:18 PM

R245 My guess knowing what we now do with regards his upcoming play is that he has been there laying low for most of it. It will have given him plenty of the extra time we know he needs to work with the scripts and he has clearly been working off any excess energy nights with Joe leave him in a gym somewhere. The long separation will be when he has to head back to the UK for the start of rehearsals you can see why LFW would have no real pull even on our social butterfly when he has work already lined up and a limited window of time to spend with his beloved

by Anonymousreply 247February 19, 2023 5:25 PM

R245 I think the bigger limiting factor is Joe being with his mother in NYC The weekend of feb 5 and 6. Bash could’ve reasonably gone any time after then; my guess is probably later that week or weekend.

R246 depends on the play. The staging on this one should be fairly simple so I’d guess mid to late march. He’s said before he has to treat rehearsals differently because of his dyslexia and be completely off book, so he has a lot of memorizing and studying to do while Joe works anyway. Between that and them having to do long distance for ~2 months, I wouldn’t be surprised if he hangs around atlanta till rehearsals start.

by Anonymousreply 248February 19, 2023 5:27 PM

R248 I was trying to remember when that was but I agree he cannot have been there then or he would have been at the theatre with Joe so sometime after 6th February.

I also agree rehearsals will likely start mid March. From what I understand of the timing they may well miss out on their anniversary but Bash’s 21st, Christmas and New Year then Valentines is a pretty good run to spend together when they are basically working on different continents

by Anonymousreply 249February 19, 2023 5:45 PM

He was at a film screening on 8th February in London, so I assume he went shortly after that

by Anonymousreply 250February 19, 2023 5:46 PM

Oh that’s right R250 completely forgot about that, maybe Joe will get some time off to fly back for their anniversary or an in lieu of anniversary celebration

by Anonymousreply 251February 19, 2023 5:50 PM

They’re so fucking sappy they probably have about 6 anniversaries. “Day we met”, “our first date” “when you asked me to be your boyfriend” “when we first said I love you”. Maybe they can celebrate one of those. Then again, they moved so damn fast they might all be within the same week.

by Anonymousreply 252February 19, 2023 5:52 PM

A week long celebration sounds about right to be fair

by Anonymousreply 253February 19, 2023 5:54 PM

We need to know the week and celebrate on DL compiling lists of their horniest photo shoots and sexiest features. For the community

by Anonymousreply 254February 19, 2023 6:05 PM

R252 Probably the first week they met because Bash posted one of his songs the same day Joe started filming (5 April), so it’s got to have been fast (as everyone agrees)

by Anonymousreply 255February 19, 2023 6:07 PM

They rehearsed about a week before the read through on 26th March according to Alice, so could even be as early as 19th March, although that would be lightening speed

by Anonymousreply 256February 19, 2023 6:13 PM

R256 That timing narrows it down then sometime between 19th and 26th March.

When was that coffee song first posted? April? That is faster than lightning to be already singing about dreaming of a lifetime together. Maybe love at first sight really is a thing it must have been electrifying

by Anonymousreply 257February 19, 2023 6:22 PM

R257 April 11. A bunch of Joe’s IOM mates liked his comment on it and the song itself so it’s undeniably about him. They’d known one another for under a month at best, down absolutely horrific from day 1. The hand holding pic Yaz posted was from April 17 for the record

by Anonymousreply 258February 19, 2023 6:26 PM

R256 I’m sure Alice said a week and a bit for rehearsals, so could be as early as mid March.

R256 He posted this one before the coffee song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 19, 2023 6:26 PM

R259 pathetic. They're absurdly cute.

by Anonymousreply 260February 19, 2023 6:34 PM

R258 Was it really that early? That photo has done the rounds and they just look so at ease like a long established couple already I assumed it was later in the summer. I would never have guessed they had only met a month before that is equally ridiculous and endearing

by Anonymousreply 261February 19, 2023 6:51 PM

R261 I didn’t post that but there is another photo from that day and there’s a sign in the background that relates to Prince Philips funeral that day

by Anonymousreply 262February 19, 2023 6:53 PM

R262 yep, that’s what made me realise it. Plus one of them at some point (I think kizzy) posted a story of them and Yaz in the same clothes with the date on it.

by Anonymousreply 263February 19, 2023 7:05 PM

In honour of them here’s one of my favourite genres, Bash gripping the shit out of Joe’s chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 19, 2023 7:10 PM

And yet some people genuinely still think they’re just good friends, just that collage and the one in the HS thread alone should be enough, if that was a girl in either of their places there wouldn’t even be a shred of doubt

by Anonymousreply 265February 19, 2023 7:14 PM

R265 as soon as bash grabbed ass in front of his mother, brother, and Connor there shouldn’t have been even a shadow of a doubt

by Anonymousreply 266February 19, 2023 7:19 PM

R265 most don’t think they’re just good friends, they just hate them together inexplicably. They refuse to admit or deny on their profiles that they’re a thing and yet mysteriously every time bash is cancelled they also cancel Joe, so

by Anonymousreply 267February 19, 2023 8:07 PM

Is there a new Heartstopper thread?

by Anonymousreply 268February 19, 2023 11:11 PM

R268

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 19, 2023 11:39 PM

R267 It is obvious that even the most in denial have accepted they are together they just refuse to let anyone speak about it.

They went after Bash first to try to make him leave both Heartstopper and Joe it was that simple. You can tell the main drivers are habitual manipulators who are used to getting their own way through bullying and are very used to weaponising identities and using the threat of cancellation to get people to do what they want. When it didn’t work on Bash they increasingly targeted Joe in the hope he would end the relationship hence the constant demands for him to “call Bash out”

When that didn’t work they got really mad. All their rage and entitlement spilled out at both of them the accusations spiralled into ever greater extremes and when they had nothing left to throw at them it moved to open homophobic abuse and admissions their intent was destroy their careers and mental health because they deserved it for being all the terrible things they accused them of whilst conveniently forgetting they had invented it all in the first place.

It is all empty fury that they have been shown their own irrelevance by two happy and loved gay men in a happy and loving relationship not giving a fuck about them instead getting on with their happily gay real lives and refusing to engage with a bunch of obsessive fangirls parasocial games

by Anonymousreply 270February 20, 2023 12:14 AM

R270 co-sign this but I will add that I loved Joe’s unbothered ass posting from Halloween the day after he got cancelled and deactivated Twitter for being called an abuse apologist (because he liked a tweet saying Bash shouldn’t be bullied for a mistranslation). I’m sure the hate he gets for his own shit affects him but I have to admire that Joe has zero regrets in defending the people he cares about especially bash. Nor should he, I think sacrificing a really loving relationship to pander to online idiots with no jobs or power would be a huge regret. Also these people are truly not prepared to be in any other fandom if they’re weeping and suicidal over Bash not breaking a contract for a video game and over Joe blocking pink news

by Anonymousreply 271February 20, 2023 12:32 AM

Hopefully once Heartstopper finishes these people can start obsessing over something else.

by Anonymousreply 272February 20, 2023 3:33 AM

Pedro Leandro wearing Bash’s charity shirt for LGBT refugees:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 20, 2023 7:41 AM

Bash’s instagram story for Will’s birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 20, 2023 6:20 PM

R274 it’s a cute picture but so funny he took it from Will’s IG instead of just reposting one on his own profile

by Anonymousreply 275February 20, 2023 6:23 PM

Netflix just reposted that pic today too

by Anonymousreply 276February 20, 2023 6:26 PM

And in happier social media times he would have reposted the Joe and Will pic Joe posted for no reason other than he randomly likes that video of Joe struggling to put on the sports day bib

by Anonymousreply 277February 20, 2023 6:28 PM

Last year’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 20, 2023 6:33 PM

R277 him saying he watches it daily… from anyone else would guess hyperbole. from him I have no doubts

by Anonymousreply 279February 20, 2023 6:40 PM

Bash today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 22, 2023 12:23 PM

He’s got amazing hair.

by Anonymousreply 281February 22, 2023 12:43 PM

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282February 22, 2023 3:41 PM

Paywalls are welcome around these parts.

by Anonymousreply 283February 22, 2023 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!