Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyone's Favorite Half-Black, Jew-ish Tubby Lying Queen: Part 4 of the George Santos Thread

Continue with our favorite fat liar.

by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2023 12:21 AM

Telling a reporter in Rio fricking de Janeiro that you were robbed midafternoon on Fifth Avenue is hysterically funny.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 3:18 PM

Leave him alone, I'm sure he earned the $700,000 he used to finance his campaign through his successful modeling career!

Y'all juss jellus!

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 3:20 PM

Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 3:21 PM

YOU LIE, R2. He earned that money from his cold fusion research.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 3:22 PM

How can Republicans accept this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 3:22 PM

I still can't get over the 700k.. Why didn't he just use it if he had it? He's still living with his sister fgs. I suppose maybe there's a scam whereby if you loan your campaign money, you're allowed to repay that with donations raised going forward (correct me if I've got this wrong)?

If it came from a ponzi scheme the calculation is more likely to be that. If it came from some kind of foreign or dark money person that's something different altogether.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 3:24 PM

I can't believe he had the nerve to accuse anyone else of cheating their way to Washington

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 3:26 PM

This guy doesn’t know shame.

Shouldn’t be surprising.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 3:29 PM

All Republicans want him to get away with this, because they all believe that dark money should be unlimited and a candidate or officeholder's finances and living arrangement should be kept away from public scrutiny. Unaccountability is their creed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 3:29 PM

Sure, R3!

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2023 3:30 PM

He can't stop lying, even about insignificant shit. It's pathological, and touches every aspect of his daily life.

Imagine what it would be like to date this freak, or plan to fuck him. He probably claims to be dating Anderson Cooper AND Don Lemon, and tells you he's a fabled cocksucker with a bottomless tight hole, only for NONE of that to be true when you actually get the tub naked.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2023 4:40 PM

The idea of sex with him just made me puke, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 4:41 PM

R12 Nuh-uh! You were poisoned by the Democrats! You were TOTALLY gonna fuck George, and it was gonna be the best night of your life!

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 4:44 PM

Trump lied about his father when he didn't have to. Said he was born in Germany when he was actually was born in Manhattan. But his mother was born in Europe so he was the son of an immigrant if he wanted to boast about that. The pathological liars have to lie about everything even when they don't need to. Why would anybody be surprised by a republican's shameless lies and behavior? When the Dems do it I'm not so much shocked as dismayed.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2023 7:19 PM

[quote]Said he was born in Germany when he was actually was born in Manhattan.

He was born in queens.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2023 7:34 PM

Paging Anna Wintour! We need to get him in Vogue STAT!

Those size XXXL crewneck sweaters aren't going to model themselves!!!

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 8:00 PM

The Devolder Organization, which Santos says is the source of the $700,000 given to his campaign, is located in a mailbox store in a strip mall in Florida, next to a Dollar Tree store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2023 9:58 PM

OMG, R17!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 10:00 PM

To say this is a basic bitch would be giving Miss Kitara Ravache too much credit. She is bargain-basement ghetto bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 10:07 PM

Then news asked him about the interview where he said he survived an assassination attempt. Get this—he claimed the interview was in Portuguese and whoever translated it did it “poorly. [He] did NOT say ‘assassination attempt.’”

The news had it re-interpreted and, guess what?

This guy just keeps digging and digging and digging.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 10:26 PM

And digging and digging...

Amazing, isn't it, R20? The Jimmy Kimmel skit with Santos played by Nelson Franklin nails him. Starts at the 10-minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 10:43 PM

Fecal matter stuck in between its two front teeth.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 10:49 PM

And don't it go to show ya who thinks he's just fine? Why, Ann "Remember Me?" Coulter, that's who.

The old whore's latest bid to get a little limelight for herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 10:53 PM

I can’t believe these morons in the GOP still haven’t learned to properly vet people.

You’d think after the Sarah Palin debacle in 2008, they’d have learned their lesson.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 11:10 PM

The gop hates American democracy and this congressman is proof of their contempt.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2023 11:12 PM

Well, when you pay absolutely no price for anything, ever, at any time r24, there really are no big lessons to be learned.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2023 11:14 PM

Well said, R24.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2023 11:17 PM

I mean, well said, R26!

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2023 11:18 PM

His organization is in a Florida strip mall? LOL. Everything about him is trash

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2023 11:26 PM

Made "deeply offensive" comments about Jews and Hitler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2023 12:00 AM

And the hits just keep on comin’!

It’s to the point we have to wait for the criminal investigations because nothing that comes out about this guy—nothing!—seems to make a difference and all he does is lie some more. This guy has “hit” every “hot button” there is in today’s society. You’d think people would be following him everywhere with pitchforks and torches, but he seems untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2023 12:19 AM

"but he seems untouchable."

He absolutely isn't, R31. What do you think these federal and state criminal investigations are going to uncover? That he, oh, violated campaign finance laws on a felonious level? Because I think so.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2023 12:22 AM

Oh, I know he’s not untouchable, r32. It just seems that of all the things combined that would have gotten people out of there in the past, he’s touched on every one and yet he’s getting committee assignments and the repigs are shrugging.

And there’s no doubt in my mind he committed felonies, to include tax evasion and that the IRS should be in his records with a microscope.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2023 12:29 AM

They won't even need a microscope. The crimes are hiding in plain sight. They'll follow the whopping money trail.

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 12:32 AM

He's clearly becoming comfortable with and enjoying all the attention, even the media trailing him everywhere, people wanting selfies with him.

When it eventually comes to an end, and it will, I'm imagining the antics he will get up to, in an attempt to revive his notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2023 12:48 AM

I’m telling you, he will show up on the Masked Singer if not in prison or deported.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2023 1:48 AM

[quote]if not in prison or deported.

Hopefully one, then the other.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2023 2:33 AM

Hopefully hung, drawn and quartered R37

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2023 4:41 AM

Ex-boyfriend of George Santos speaks out to CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2023 7:45 AM

I don’t believe he’s just 34. I think he’s closer to 40.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2023 7:57 AM

R39 She never asks him when he found out that Santos had been married to a woman for 2 years at the time they were living together and he was proposing. Would be nice to have heard his reaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 8:18 AM

Join toothbrushes? So strange. The boyfriend did not accept the proposal.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 9:56 AM

R38, I'm definitely hung! I'm 10 inches soft

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 10:24 AM

Still no comment from his ex "wife"

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2023 10:25 AM

His hair seems to be rapidly thinning before our eyes. Was he wearing a hairpiece before?

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2023 10:33 AM

R45, I think so. Yet another thing about him that's fake

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2023 11:01 AM

I'm half Oo-ish!

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2023 11:03 AM

Every time he tells a lie he looses a hair off the top of his head

by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2023 11:14 AM

[quote]Every time he tells a lie he looses a hair off the top of his head

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2023 12:56 PM

Jan suspended from TikTok after impersonating Miss Kitara

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2023 12:58 PM

I really thought Coulter was going to disappear after the Trump debacle.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2023 12:59 PM

Ann's been hitting those fillers hard. I barely recognized her.

by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2023 1:01 PM

Not everyone’s going to get it so I’ll point it out. Coulter was being wry when she said in that article she wondered why NYTimes and CNN didn’t vet Santos like they did other right wing candidates. There’s a reason, and it’s BAD.

by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2023 1:02 PM

R53 Thankfully, I think more people are waking up to the harsh truths and lies of “identity politics.” Yes, even young people. The Santos situation is yet another reason and cause. Coulter’s comment is apt, even if she’s a relic of another era.

by Anonymousreply 54January 27, 2023 1:08 PM

And what is that reason, R53?

by Anonymousreply 55January 27, 2023 1:14 PM

She basically did, R51. This isn't much of a return.

by Anonymousreply 56January 27, 2023 1:15 PM

R39, all I could think of, watching that, was how humiliating that CNN piece would be if one were a normal peraon and the subject of it--to have your ex-boyfriend from years ago talk about he turned down your marriage proposals multiple times? To have him describe your entire family living with you like that, and that you slept on the sofa night after night with no sheets? All that would be enough to mortify most people. Georgie must be used to it by now. Notice how cunty and confrotational he's now acting with reporters--saying to one that he's a bad journalist, etc. Santos is reacting like a cornered rat and is taking a page from the Dump playbook of attack.

by Anonymousreply 57January 27, 2023 1:19 PM

"Not everyone’s going to get it so I’ll point it out. "

Oh, brother. R53 is the Ann Coulter horse-face whisperer.

by Anonymousreply 58January 27, 2023 1:21 PM

I said Fred was born in Manhattan, another poster corrected me saying it was Queens, now I'm reading it was the Bronx!

So Fred was born in NYC but where? By the way the grandfather escaped from Germany to avoid the draft! He came here illegally! Donald is not the only draft dodger in his illustrious family. And the family claimed initially they were Swedish I guess to avoid the whiff of sauerkraut.

by Anonymousreply 59January 27, 2023 1:40 PM

[quote]Then news asked him about the interview where he said he survived an assassination attempt. Get this—he claimed the interview was in Portuguese and whoever translated it did it “poorly. [He] did NOT say ‘assassination attempt.’”

(Eyebrows raise)

LOL!!!!!!

This guy is a TREAT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60January 27, 2023 1:59 PM

Coulter admires Santos

by Anonymousreply 61January 27, 2023 2:00 PM

Now's the time for him to announce he's transitioning. It will make him/her untouchable. Then he'll/she'll serve his/her term and get a pension and insurance for life.

by Anonymousreply 62January 27, 2023 2:18 PM

Coulter is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 63January 27, 2023 2:26 PM

R62 A Congressperson has to serve more than one term to get the pension.

by Anonymousreply 64January 27, 2023 2:43 PM

We will be honored to return Cong. Santos to the House in 2024. He is the victim of a liberal smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 65January 27, 2023 2:56 PM

If the repigs were confident they’d get another one in there in a special election, they would’ve thrown him out of the House by now.

They know that because of their little Georgie Boy, that new district will be Dem for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 66January 27, 2023 3:54 PM

[quote]I can’t believe these morons in the GOP still haven’t learned to properly vet people. You’d think after the Sarah Palin debacle in 2008, they’d have learned their lesson.

GOP vetting;

WILL THEY WIN!!!

And that is pretty much what that New York Republican head honcho said about Santos. There wasn't any due diligence vetting. The polls showed Santos winning and that was all that mattered.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2023 4:11 PM

R54, the identity politics comment is so stupid. He was vetted, Republicans just didn't care

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2023 4:14 PM

R62, the idea that trans people are untouchable is hysterical. Most people (especially Republicans) despise the trans community

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2023 4:15 PM

R54 is as bigoted as Coulter. Blaming identity politics when Republicans will just vote for any Republican

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2023 4:16 PM

Polls were showing no Republicans would win the district (Biden +9 I think) and no other Republicans wanted to run so they didn’t bother vetting him for that reason.

After he was already the Republican candidate the district’s borders were changed to remove the Bronx and add Massapequa.

And the rest is disgraceful history.

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2023 4:36 PM

There was nothing apt about Cunter's comment, R54. It was stupid and untrue, as most things she says.

by Anonymousreply 72January 27, 2023 6:05 PM

It doesn't matter if the repigs hate gays, trans or drag queens as long as he/she gives them a Republican vote.

by Anonymousreply 73January 27, 2023 6:29 PM

Andy Ogles lied about having a degree from Vanderbilt. TN's George Santos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 27, 2023 6:40 PM

"A Brazilian man said he was warned by a friend not to go on a Grindr date with Rep. George Santos in 2013 because Santos — now an embattled GOP congressman — already had a reputation in for lying.

Erick Hagapto, a comptroller living in São Paulo, Brazil, claims he started speaking to Santos on Grindr, the gay dating app, in late December 2013 during a vacation in New York City.

Hagapto said Santos, who was using the alias Anthony Zabrovsky, invited him for dinner at a local restaurant, but that Hagapto's friend advised him against going after recognizing Santos' face in photos.

"My friend said he is a liar, don't ever believe him," Hagapto recalled during a conversation with Insider. He said he went ahead with the date anyway.

Insider has seen screenshots that show Santos and Hagapto regularly tagging each other in Facebook and Instagram posts from 2014. The two remain connected on social media.

The friend, Flavio Azzari, also told Insider that he advised Hagapto against a meet-up. "People told me after I met him in 2013 that he wasn't a good boy," Azzari said of Santos, adding that he urged Hagapto to be careful.

Azzari said he was introduced to Santos earlier in 2013, and that former colleagues of his, who worked at a Brazilian restaurant in Queens, told him that Santos was known for compulsively lying about his family and career.

At the time of the Grindr date, Azzari and Hagapto said, Santos was claiming to be a TV reporter for the Brazilian media outlet Globo. Santos also made the claim to a former roommate.

Insider contacted Globo for comment but did not receive a response. The job does not appear on a version of his resume published by The New York Times, and neither Insider nor The Times could find any evidence of Santos working there.

Despite Azzari's warning, Hagapto said he went to the dinner. "He's a liar, but at that moment it was not relevant because people generally lie on Grindr," he said.

At the restaurant, Hagapto said there were a few surprises that made him question Santos' honesty.

The first shock was that Santos did not look like the photos he had sent on Grindr, he said. "The photo he sent on Grindr, it was a handsome man, but, in person, a little bit different."

The next surprise, after what Hagapto said was an enjoyable meal, came when they added each other on social media. Hagapto knew him as Anthony Zabrovsky but, he said, Santos used another name on Facebook and Instagram — Anthony Devolder. (Santos has used that name in other situations.)

Hagapto said that a few days after the dinner, Santos promised to get him an invite to an exclusive New Year's Eve party near Times Square. The invite never came.

"I think that was also a lie," he said."

by Anonymousreply 75January 27, 2023 7:40 PM

^ And all of that was happening while he was married. More proof that the marriage was a scam

by Anonymousreply 76January 27, 2023 7:44 PM

I think some people unthread are simply pointing out in cases like George Santos and Sam Brinton it appears “identity politics” could be *partially* to blame for so many people in more liberal circles to not question these individuals, or let red flags pass, that’s all. No?

I think generally this is a point that most Datalounger more or less agree on. Again… the point is it’s thought to be *partially* to blame.

But the person quoting Coulter upthread is an idiot. She’s a tired old Nazi-esque rabble rouser from the 90’s. Her opinions are withering chestnuts at this point. Leave her out of this.

by Anonymousreply 77January 27, 2023 8:12 PM

Con artists, thieves and stunt queens have found new “ins” to breeze past usual checkpoints.

by Anonymousreply 78January 27, 2023 8:13 PM

R77, the "identity politics" stuff is bullshit. Plenty of straight people have gotten away with lies and crimes. Brinton was fired.

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2023 8:21 PM

R77, the core of Santos’s lies, though, have been the usual fraudulent social-climbing lies: I went to a good school, I’m a star athlete, I have a glamorous job, my family is rich.

by Anonymousreply 80January 27, 2023 8:21 PM

Yes. The Santos case and Brinton are different.

by Anonymousreply 81January 27, 2023 8:45 PM

Here’s a difference: the GOP/Trump/Coulter love Santos. They hate Brinton.

by Anonymousreply 82January 27, 2023 8:46 PM

Now he’s back to the old trope of having “a black father and being of Jewish ancestry” (he didn’t say Jew-ish this time) in denying the infamous FB post is him. He said it’s a lie.

by Anonymousreply 83January 27, 2023 9:23 PM

[quote]He said it’s a lie.

Well, he would know from lying.

by Anonymousreply 84January 27, 2023 9:29 PM

[quote] This guy has “hit” every “hot button” there is in today’s society. You’d think people would be following him everywhere with pitchforks and torches, but he seems untouchable.

It's happened before!

by Anonymousreply 85January 27, 2023 9:50 PM

[quote]I think some people unthread are simply pointing out in cases like George Santos and Sam Brinton it appears “identity politics” could be *partially* to blame for so many people in more liberal circles to not question these individuals, or let red flags pass, that’s all. No?

Oh, please. What identity politics means is. white male pissed off because he cannot get his way.

by Anonymousreply 86January 27, 2023 9:52 PM

I'm still waiting for the press to track down and interview his loving wife of seven years (seven years in which he was on Grindr and trying to talk other Brazilian men into marrying him).

by Anonymousreply 87January 27, 2023 10:04 PM

[quote]I'm still waiting for the press to track down and interview his loving wife of seven years (seven years in which he was on Grindr and trying to talk other Brazilian men into marrying him).

For what reason? Even Ray Charles dead and blind wouldn't need Stevie Wonders help to know that it was a marriage for the green card. She paid him. That woman is not going to surface and risk she and her child's status of remaining in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 88January 27, 2023 10:28 PM

r87 I remember early on they said they had but that she isn't talking to them. I am a little surprised that there hasn't been more background and information about her though.

by Anonymousreply 89January 27, 2023 10:28 PM

R86 Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 90January 27, 2023 10:31 PM

Kitara, you in danger, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 27, 2023 11:15 PM

Oda Mae, darlin’, that article is paywalled. Would you mind telling us the headline?

Oh, and I love your hat.

by Anonymousreply 92January 27, 2023 11:24 PM

[quote]Justice Department asks FEC to stand down as prosecutors probe Santos

[quote]The Justice Department has asked the Federal Election Commission to hold off on any enforcement action against George Santos, the Republican congressman from New York who lied about key aspects of his biography, as prosecutors conduct a parallel criminal probe, according to two people familiar with the request.

[quote]The request, which came from the Justice Department’s Public Integrity Section, is the clearest sign to date that federal prosecutors are examining Santos’s campaign finances.

[quote]The Justice Department request also asked that the FEC provide any relevant documents to the Justice Department, according to the knowledgeable people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the matter’s sensitivity.

Etc. etc. etc. in the same vein.

by Anonymousreply 93January 27, 2023 11:52 PM

Thank you, r93.

You a nice man!

by Anonymousreply 94January 27, 2023 11:54 PM

In September 2020, George Santos’ congressional campaign reported that Victoria and Jonathan Regor had each contributed $2,800—the maximum amount—to his first bid for a House seat. Their listed address was 45 New Mexico Street in Jackson Township, New Jersey.

A search of various databases reveals no one in the United States named Victoria or Jonathan Regor. Moreover, there is nobody by any name living at 45 New Mexico Street in Jackson. That address doesn’t exist. There is a New Mexico Street in Jackson, but the numbers end in the 20s, according to Google Maps and a resident of the street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 28, 2023 12:20 AM

"A search of various databases reveals no one in the United States named Victoria or Jonathan Regor"

Girl, Victoria Regor is one of my drag personas

by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2023 1:53 AM

[quote]prosecutors probe Santos

Do your worst, fellas!

by Anonymousreply 97January 28, 2023 2:20 AM

Used hs own friend's name in a straw donor scheme. Classy guy

"One donor I contacted is a friend of Santos' who gave a small donation in 2020. He was shocked to learn that a $2,800 donation was later made in his name.

He found no record of being charged $2,800, meaning someone may have used his name in a straw donor scheme."

by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2023 2:45 AM

Now that reporters (and presumably law enforcement) are systematically tracking down his donors, the whole house of cards is going to collapse.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2023 3:15 AM

Where was the money REALLY coming from? Shady Russian dudes?

by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2023 3:18 AM

Is there a point at which he has lied so much, so outrageously and so obviously that he somehow becomes a kind of insane diva figure that you love to hate and a tiny part of you roots for? Are we near that point?

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2023 3:51 AM

r101, who wouldn't want to root for a sexy Vogue model like me?

by Anonymousreply 102January 28, 2023 3:54 AM

The money came from Blake Carrington, my ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 103January 28, 2023 3:57 AM

Un-paywalled WaPo article at R91

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 28, 2023 7:31 AM

Campaign treasurer Nancy Marks is devising her escape.

by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2023 9:04 AM

[quote]prosecutors probe Santos

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 106January 28, 2023 9:10 AM

One of China and Russia’s most important objectives is to frame Western democracy as a farce open to absurd levels of corruption and that only a ‘managed democracy’ (the Russian model, also see Hungary, Turkey, Bolsonaro Brazil) or in China’s case an fully authoritarian system, can be relied on to govern complex societies in the 21st century. The identity politics framing is a feature. This is full Russian psyops with the most ridiculous candidate recruited, funded and elected by stupid tribal voters.

by Anonymousreply 107January 28, 2023 9:28 AM

R107 And it’s working.

by Anonymousreply 108January 28, 2023 10:29 AM

R108, is it? I’m not convinced. I think Santos is there to help the Republicans try to address specific Russian needs, such as limiting funding for Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2023 11:31 AM

Could you imagine living in a country like Russia, where everything is run by disreputable grifters and thieves like Santos? How sad it must be.

by Anonymousreply 110January 28, 2023 11:34 AM

R95, no way Santos did any of this on his own. This was a well/oiled fraud machine

by Anonymousreply 111January 28, 2023 11:35 AM

[quote][R95], no way Santos did any of this on his own. This was a well/oiled fraud machine

Of course, he didn't do it all on his own. Another factor that should be investigated is how did Santos travel to Russia (and according to him numerous trips) when he barely had any money? Then the next investigation would be to discover the reasons for these trips. I like the fact that you pointed out that this is all a part of a well-oiled fraud machine. While Santos is on a much higher level, he is no different than the many grifters like Candace Owens, Satin & Shine, and just too many more to name, whose basis for everything is racism and then building from that point. Some group has correctly identified racism as the Achilles heel in USA and therefore uses it and exploits it, to drive division in the country to gain power, and as someone noted above.... it's working.

by Anonymousreply 112January 28, 2023 12:14 PM

To be COMPLETELY fair....Miss Kitara's talent for fraud is remarkable, but she quite likely had outside help.

by Anonymousreply 113January 28, 2023 2:13 PM

No, R101, we are not and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 114January 28, 2023 2:28 PM

"Miss Kitara's talent for fraud is remarkable"

Not at all, R113. Even his ex-boyfriends knew he was full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 115January 28, 2023 2:31 PM

Who are Kitara's REAL donors?

by Anonymousreply 116January 28, 2023 6:50 PM

More about Kitara's ponzi scheme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 28, 2023 7:44 PM

[quote]Who are Kitara's REAL donors?

DOJ is digging into that as we speak.

Foreign funding of US elections is still a big no-no.

by Anonymousreply 118January 28, 2023 7:44 PM

Shamelessness is the MAGA superpower.

But no George, we won't miss you or your karaoke when you're gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 28, 2023 11:15 PM

Hagapto said Santos, who was using the alias Anthony Zabrovsky.

by Anonymousreply 120January 29, 2023 10:25 AM

2 former George Santos campaign workers describe a 'sloppy' workplace and a boss with a short fuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 29, 2023 10:32 AM

What does it matter if they remember him fondly or not? He won. For a repig that is all.

by Anonymousreply 122January 29, 2023 10:52 AM

The outside help is obviously from the one who takes selfies from a hospital bed in Miami

by Anonymousreply 123January 29, 2023 11:44 AM

R120, we already knew that he used the name Anthony Zabrovsky because, as he told someone, "you get more donations if people think you're Jewish."

by Anonymousreply 124January 29, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote]and a boss with a short fuse

Well, that's typical queen behavior. That's not a revelation....

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MASCARA!!!"

by Anonymousreply 125January 29, 2023 12:52 PM

[quote]He said he was confused by the allegedly grandiose claims of having a property empire given that he was picking Santos up every day from this "small apartment place in Queens."

[quote]Former friends also told The New York Times in their bombshell investigation that Santos' descriptions of owning real estate, specifically a house in Nantucket, were hard to believe given that he took on roommates to make rent on his modest Queens apartment.

😂😂

by Anonymousreply 126January 29, 2023 2:26 PM

Queens, Nantucket - same thing!

by Anonymousreply 127January 29, 2023 4:41 PM

The difference is negligible really.

by Anonymousreply 128January 29, 2023 4:43 PM

Short tempered, sloppy, chaotic= professional shop bottom attitude

by Anonymousreply 129January 29, 2023 4:45 PM

I'm not a shop bottom, I'm a call center bottom! Get it right!

by Anonymousreply 130January 29, 2023 4:46 PM

George Anthony Devolder Kitara Ravache Santos.

by Anonymousreply 131January 29, 2023 5:00 PM

[quote] George Anthony Devolder Kitara Ravache Santos.

George Anthony Devolder Zebrovsky Kitara Ravache Santos.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 132January 29, 2023 5:06 PM

Thank you, R132--how could I forget?

by Anonymousreply 133January 29, 2023 5:15 PM

So is the guy really 40ish?

by Anonymousreply 134January 29, 2023 7:49 PM

She claims to be 34, I think? That's a hard 34.

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2023 7:51 PM

34? Not in the waist.

by Anonymousreply 136January 29, 2023 7:52 PM

A 43 in the waist.

by Anonymousreply 137January 29, 2023 8:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 29, 2023 8:26 PM

R135, at least some records show him as being 36. Maybe he's "eternally 34" like CZJ

by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2023 8:31 PM

How the fuck can a congressman, who has access to sensitive areas of the Capitol as well as access to other members of Congress and sometimes the president, not be vetted enough so we even know his real age or real name?

What the actual fuck?

by Anonymousreply 140January 29, 2023 8:38 PM

How the fuck did a condo salesman become president of the US?

by Anonymousreply 141January 29, 2023 10:43 PM

^He played the race card successfully...

by Anonymousreply 142January 29, 2023 10:49 PM

I'm surprised he hasn't claim to have Imminent Death Syndrome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143January 30, 2023 1:24 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if...

- Evidence started to emerge that Santos had committed felony-level campaign finance fraud

- Kevin McCarthy, finally stung into action, announces he will bring a resolution to expel Santos to the House

- Santos gets there first with a motion to vacate the Speaker's Chair (needing only one Congressman)

- Everyone has to sit through the excruciating/hilarious spectacle of Santos attacking McCarthy on some trumped-up bullshit but also pointing out all the many times McCarthy supported Santos

- Dems voting for Santos' motion and McCarthy only squeaking through after another protracted period of pleading with the MAGA 20 to let him keep his job.

Isn't this kind of plausible? If McCarthy were a better politician he would have cut off the diseased finger weeks ago. Now this is going to trundle on towards its horrifically embarrassing end, when either his fellow Republicans decide to expel Santos, or the feds take him down.

by Anonymousreply 144January 30, 2023 2:13 AM

And what could Santos' last dramatic act be?

- 30-hour long Mr Smith goes to Washington floor speech in which he damns all his foes and justifies everything he has done with fantastic story heaped upon fantastic story?

- 3 hour long tell-all interview with someone like Howard Stern? Followed by his own radio show on some internet gay network?

- Signs up for a reality TV show? A gay dating show? RuPaul's Drag Race?

- Flight to Brazil to throw himself upon the mercy of Lula and fight extradition back to the US?

- Strategic revelation of diagnosis bipolar disorder/borderline personality disorder followed by long tearful appearance on Dr Phil?

- Disclosure of some juicy details that Elise Stefanik and her donor circle really don't want you to see?

He has absolutely no shame. He loves attention and will say or do anything. There's probably no way for him to avoid jail time BUT play his cards right and he could still end up pretty rich.

What would you do?

by Anonymousreply 145January 30, 2023 2:25 AM

"30-hour long Mr Smith goes to Washington floor speech in which he damns all his foes and justifies everything he has done with fantastic story heaped upon fantastic story?"

Maybe he'll give a detailed account of his glamorous modeling career and his volleyball heroics

by Anonymousreply 146January 30, 2023 2:32 AM

I hope he pulls a Cawthorn and tells us all about the cocaine orgies

by Anonymousreply 147January 30, 2023 2:33 AM

R145, Santos, though, is always ahead of what you can imagine. You can try to think of the next twist, but he’s bound to stun you with something ridiculous and petty.

by Anonymousreply 148January 30, 2023 2:45 AM

Hopefully he is indicted this week. He illegally accepted cash beyond the contribution limits and tried to hide it. It’s going to a joyous day when he is finally kicked in the gunt.

by Anonymousreply 149January 30, 2023 2:50 AM

Kevin McCarthy said on Tuesday that if Santos did something illegal (I'm pretty sure he has) they'll remove him. Will they though?

by Anonymousreply 150January 30, 2023 2:53 AM

George is a pathological liar and a malignant narcissist. Nothing is EVER his fault, and he is NEVER WRONG.

No matter how thick the indictments get, no matter how long his prison sentence, and no matter how shameful his expulsion from Congress turns out to be, he will go to his piano-crate grave believing every one of his desperate lies about himself.

by Anonymousreply 151January 30, 2023 3:02 AM

Kevin McCarthy is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 152January 30, 2023 3:40 AM

^But he is in charge as of now. Plus, he now has his own plane--something that Republicans make no mention of now.

by Anonymousreply 153January 30, 2023 11:26 AM

This is politics. More than likely the general public will know nothing until the breaking news reports come out that Santos has been arrested and is being charged with God only knows what. DOJ investigations are usually kept very quiet until the warrants are served and someone is lead off in handcuffs.

I pray this day comes for this pig every day.

by Anonymousreply 154January 30, 2023 11:46 AM

George Anthony Devolder Zebrovsky Dolezal Kitara Ravache Santos.

Oh hell, let's add one more name to the pile shall we?

by Anonymousreply 155January 30, 2023 12:26 PM

Is Miss Kitara Ravache's surname pronounced Ra-VA-chay, or Ra-VAHSH as in French (bringing out her appealing bovine quality)? I don't want to embarrass myself by mispronouncing it.

by Anonymousreply 156January 30, 2023 12:55 PM

Unless he gets the death penalty he will pop up somewhere else to continue his lies and scams and fuck the stupid over.

by Anonymousreply 157January 30, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote]Is Miss Kitara Ravache's surname pronounced Ra-VA-chay, or Ra-VAHSH as in French (bringing out her appealing bovine quality)? I don't want to embarrass myself by mispronouncing it.

In Brazilian Portuguese, "rah-VAH-shee".

by Anonymousreply 158January 30, 2023 2:35 PM

[quote] and someone is lead off in handcuffs.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 159January 30, 2023 6:03 PM

[quote] Kevin McCarthy said on Tuesday that if Santos did something illegal (I'm pretty sure he has) they'll remove him. Will they though?

No, they won’t. McCarthy also said he believes in innocent until proven guilty (funny, though that apparently doesn’t apply to Biden), so they wouldn’t expel him until after he’s not only charged, but convicted.

by Anonymousreply 160January 30, 2023 6:05 PM

Everyone's innocent until proven guilty....unless it's Hunter Biden, or a Democrat

by Anonymousreply 161January 30, 2023 6:25 PM

(SMH)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162January 30, 2023 6:36 PM

Green card scammer is very concerned about the border wall

by Anonymousreply 163January 30, 2023 7:00 PM

I’m old enough to remember when people would be embarrassed by being so hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 164January 30, 2023 7:15 PM

I'm old enough to remember when a grifting piece of shit lost his job over ONE obvious lie, let alone the dozens he's been caught in so far.

by Anonymousreply 165January 30, 2023 8:05 PM

[quote]I'm old enough to remember when a grifting piece of shit lost his job over ONE obvious lie, let alone the dozens he's been caught in so far.

I'm glad the press has stopped using the word "embellishing". Imagine how many were shaking in their shoes? This guy didn't "embellish". He outright LIED!

by Anonymousreply 166January 30, 2023 8:08 PM

Does anyone believe we will ever see the promised day when Santos says he will officially address all the questions raised about his (lack of) veracity?

I'm guessing now that it's public he is under DOJ investigation, he'll use that as another dodge.

by Anonymousreply 167January 31, 2023 7:53 AM

Meet the Man Who Brought You George Santos

Chris Grant, the founder of Big Dog Strategies, consulted on more than a hundred Republican campaigns last year.

His hero: Karl Rove.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 31, 2023 1:15 PM

The latest…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 31, 2023 2:38 PM

Today…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 31, 2023 2:38 PM

71 percent of Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 171January 31, 2023 2:40 PM

R169 Interesting - seems like it's caving in and he's been made to do that - although honestly what the hell was McCarthy thinking in the first place giving him committee places!?

by Anonymousreply 172January 31, 2023 2:40 PM

Re: r169,

Of course he won’t. That’s less work for this lazy tub of crap has to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 173January 31, 2023 2:41 PM

[quote]although honestly what the hell was McCarthy thinking in the first place giving him committee places!?

“Thank you for your vote, Georgie-boy. And thanks for flashing the white power symbol as you did it. A true blue friend”?

by Anonymousreply 174January 31, 2023 2:42 PM

“Says he won’t serve,” “stepping down,” Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 175January 31, 2023 2:42 PM

Those investigations could take a looooong time!

by Anonymousreply 176January 31, 2023 2:44 PM

McCarthy is hoping that with Santos off the committees the uproar will die down, but he may be too vivid a symbol of Republican moral bankruptcy for this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 177January 31, 2023 2:45 PM

Tomorrow George will probably announce the brand new Congressional Investment Fund for Jan 6 aid, which will be totally legit. Totally.

by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2023 2:57 PM

Article from yesterday with more details of sketchy financial behavior in Miami…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 31, 2023 3:13 PM

I love how a congressional candidate from Long Island needs hotels, dinners, and carfare in South Beach, Florida.

by Anonymousreply 180January 31, 2023 3:19 PM

Miss Fattie Santos might actually lose some weight the way she scurries away from reporters all the time!

by Anonymousreply 181January 31, 2023 5:18 PM

Santos spent his whole life being a petty thief desperate for luxury goods. His Congressional campaign raised a total of $3 million dollars. He couldn’t let that kind of cash just sit there or, worse, be wasted on nonsense like advertising. He must have created all kinds of falsified records to cover up the fact that he was siphoning that money to spend on non-campaign-related things.

by Anonymousreply 182January 31, 2023 5:32 PM

R182, where did you read he raised $3 million? I don't doubt it, but I hadn't heard any exact figure. And yes, you're absolutely right--of course he dipped into that money. What an arrogant idiot thinking he wouldn't get caught. Did he think he wa some kind of genius?

by Anonymousreply 183January 31, 2023 5:37 PM

R183, here’s one source

[quote]The lies and embellishments helped Santos and his allies raise nearly $3 million for his winning 2022 campaign to represent New York's 3rd District.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184January 31, 2023 5:57 PM

[quote]He must have created all kinds of falsified records to cover up the fact that he was siphoning that money to spend on non-campaign-related things.

Oh, that’s poppycock!

It’s just a coincidence that hotel and restaurant bills—along with almost every other bill—came in at $199.99, a mere one penny below the threshold necessary for a receipt.

Coincidence, that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 185January 31, 2023 5:59 PM

Yes! Coincidence! Have a cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 186January 31, 2023 6:08 PM

Is there any word on the whereabouts of "Matt," the "pharmacist" who was George's "fiancé" and then "husband," and who accompanied him to Mar A Lago in early 2021? He seems to have evanesced from the scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 31, 2023 7:53 PM

"I don't understand how anybody like that can be elected to Congress..."

I don't understand how anyone with a law degree could introduce Santos to their client and allow them to be pitched for money!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 31, 2023 8:29 PM

[quote] The ballad of Rep. George Santos gets funnier every day. A recent Rolling Stone article claims to have found the congressman’s account on Smule, a horribly named karaoke app, where he — or someone who looks and sounds like him — allegedly performed under the name George Devolder (Santos’s mother’s last name). Miraculously, the account has not been deleted, so act quickly and you can still hear maybe-Santos’s stirring renditions of songs like “Hallelujah” (the Rufus Wainwright version), “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” and the cups song from Pitch Perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 31, 2023 8:53 PM

[quote]He seems to have evanesced from the scene.

Ooooh. I LOVE this new word!

by Anonymousreply 190January 31, 2023 8:53 PM

Link above via this in Gawker today (via Rolling Stone)…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191January 31, 2023 8:54 PM

OMFG at r189!

(Not the poster, that website!)

by Anonymousreply 192January 31, 2023 8:54 PM

His vocal intro to “Over the Rainbow” chilled me to the bone!

by Anonymousreply 193January 31, 2023 8:59 PM

Chris Grant, Big Dog Strategies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 31, 2023 8:59 PM

That has to be him singing.

by Anonymousreply 195January 31, 2023 8:59 PM

R187, I hope he's working on a tell-all

by Anonymousreply 196January 31, 2023 9:04 PM

You can tell that she can work some heels...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 31, 2023 9:04 PM

Oh, that's him, R195. I have no doubt. Tone-deaf cunt.

by Anonymousreply 198January 31, 2023 9:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 31, 2023 9:10 PM

[quote]You can tell that she can work some heels...

The only problem is once he gets in ‘em, within minutes they’re back to flats.

by Anonymousreply 200January 31, 2023 9:21 PM

Good god

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 31, 2023 9:27 PM

Here are all his songs from the Karaoke website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 31, 2023 9:32 PM

What is the point of that website???

by Anonymousreply 203January 31, 2023 9:32 PM

J'adore his rendition of "Beauty and the Beast." Can he become an iconic DL chanteuse like the guy who did "Over the Rainbow" with cartoon bluebirds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 31, 2023 9:33 PM

I just read a couple of Politico articles about him and in one they say that he bought the reporters waiting outside his office donuts and coffee (picture provided). In another he bought them chicken sandwiches ($178.20-worth). He expresses concern about them not getting breaks and food. A glimpse into how this guy manages to charm people.

by Anonymousreply 205January 31, 2023 9:40 PM

Santos operative played pivotal role in Hunter Biden laptop fuckery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206January 31, 2023 9:40 PM

In r197’s video, it looks like the killer twink is still hanging on.

by Anonymousreply 207January 31, 2023 9:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 31, 2023 9:56 PM

"He said a lie, he gets caught on the lie, and then he says another lie to cover up that lie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 31, 2023 9:57 PM

The whole thing is brilliant satire, if you think about it: 9/11, the Holocaust, up-by-the-bootstraps, the Ivy League education, minority and immigrant status, straight v.gay, trans, etc etc etc. He presses every single hot-button theme in American culture, pulls every lever, plays every card - you pick the cliche - the only thing we haven't heard yet, I guess, is that he's had an abortion. Oh, and he's a would-be Mafiosa, let's not forget that optic.

by Anonymousreply 210January 31, 2023 10:02 PM

Hey lay off George! He’s a World War II vet and his 6th grandma died this week.

by Anonymousreply 211January 31, 2023 10:13 PM

Oh, damn, again?

That poor grandma must’ve died at least 9 times by now.

by Anonymousreply 212January 31, 2023 10:18 PM

Lmao I hate/love y’all.

by Anonymousreply 213January 31, 2023 10:19 PM

The treasurer thing R208 may finally be the last straw.

by Anonymousreply 214January 31, 2023 10:20 PM

Promised green cards! Catfishing! Threats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 31, 2023 10:28 PM

R215, a lot of the Santos stories are funny, but not the ones about how he preyed on young men. He seems to have a compulsion to lie to people and hurt them.

by Anonymousreply 216January 31, 2023 10:55 PM

According to the article at r215, one of his bfs was still in high school when they starting dating (Santos was at least 25 at the time)

by Anonymousreply 217January 31, 2023 11:10 PM

I really hope someone is looking into his “marriage” to that woman.

by Anonymousreply 218January 31, 2023 11:17 PM

R218 Was she 🇷🇺?

by Anonymousreply 219January 31, 2023 11:54 PM

R218, the article said they reached out to her but she won't comment

by Anonymousreply 220February 1, 2023 12:17 AM

I meant authorities since it was obviously a sham marriage for a green card.

by Anonymousreply 221February 1, 2023 12:23 AM

It was probably green card marriage with other shady stuff mixed in. The "former wife" was probably involved in some of his other crimes.

by Anonymousreply 222February 1, 2023 12:25 AM

A green card marriage he got paid for, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 223February 1, 2023 12:26 AM

They were married for 7 years. Does that fulfill some sort of statute of limitations or similar?

by Anonymousreply 224February 1, 2023 12:57 AM

^Yes. The time period that I'm aware of is 5 years and so 7 years definitely fulfilled that.

by Anonymousreply 225February 1, 2023 12:59 AM

I bet George and his wife were every bit as in love as Hugh and Deb

by Anonymousreply 226February 1, 2023 1:47 AM

He can't even get through a softball interview with the right-wing press. In this interview, he snaps at the sympathetic reporter when she asks him if he's sorry for what he's done.

"I don’t know what looking sorry looks like to you, Caitlin.”

George may be a legitimate sociopath. They have a characteristic lack of empathy. They have no concept of the emotions of others, and truly cannot see other people as real-life human beings. They think they're the only person who is real, and everyone else around them is a paper doll who only exists in relation to themselves. Donald Trump had the same set of traits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 1, 2023 5:54 AM

He apparently got that mortuary makeup treatment in R227.

by Anonymousreply 228February 1, 2023 5:57 AM

R228 Well, where's he gonna go? The goddamn makeup counter at Macy's? You go to a funeral parlor to get gruesome repairs!

Also, he's been hanging around with a mortician. He figures the guy is a cretin, and he'll seem pretty normal standing next to one of those.

by Anonymousreply 229February 1, 2023 5:59 AM

[quote] "I don’t know what looking sorry looks like to you, Caitlin.”

My favorite line, "I've said I'm sorry, and I've behaved as if I'm sorry."

by Anonymousreply 230February 1, 2023 6:13 AM

R230 You gotta love that sociopathic protesting.

"I've gone through TWO empty gestures of apology! I was told that was all it took!!!"

by Anonymousreply 231February 1, 2023 6:36 AM

And his lines about he lied, yes, but it was during the campaign (as if that makes it somehow less disturbing).

by Anonymousreply 232February 1, 2023 2:47 PM

Surely he is mentally ill. But the most shocking thing about all this is the support he receives from the GOP, a party that simply has gone down the drain. They stand for nothing more than resentment and the supremacy of white Americans however that is express. And a cynical clack among them use this to favor the wealthy and corporate America. The party has no agenda to do anything unrelated to these two things- that includes allowing a small time crook sit in the House.

by Anonymousreply 233February 1, 2023 2:59 PM

[quote]Surely he is mentally ill.

Fuck "mentally ill"! I' m SO SICK of that as being the "go to" excuse! There are just some really bad people in this world, and we shouldn't be doing anything to give this scoundrel an out/excuse to have our taxpayer money cover his medical bills. SEND HIM TO JAIL! That's the best use of our taxpayer money!

by Anonymousreply 234February 1, 2023 3:08 PM

We've become soft. Because women. Men need men to keep themselves in line. Sorry, not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 235February 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Yes, let's blame women for that fact that a male member of Congress is a scammer

by Anonymousreply 236February 1, 2023 3:45 PM

R235 has her head up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 237February 1, 2023 3:50 PM

R235, what the fuck does that (ridiculous) sentiment even have to do with Santos?

by Anonymousreply 238February 1, 2023 3:54 PM

Rich members of the GOP in Long Island claim they've been lied to by a republican candidate?! Well this can't be true! It's actually hilarious that they're angry about it. What were they expecting? Honesty? Really?

by Anonymousreply 239February 1, 2023 3:58 PM

I’m more baffled by the minority in the poll who say he shouldn’t resign and they’d vote for him again.

How can anyone be so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 240February 1, 2023 4:09 PM

[quote]How can anyone be so stupid?

They're Republican.

by Anonymousreply 241February 1, 2023 4:10 PM

R240, those clowns are very much a minority. Even among Republicans in that district, the call for him to resign is what? Sixty or 70 percent?

by Anonymousreply 242February 1, 2023 4:12 PM

Right now, 78%, r242.

That’s a poll taken of voters in his district only.

by Anonymousreply 243February 1, 2023 4:43 PM

What’s George like in bed? Sloppy blowjobs? Does he take it up the can?

by Anonymousreply 244February 1, 2023 4:46 PM

Sadly, George seems to have deleted his rendition of "Beauty and the Beast," but his "Frozen" is still there in all its glory. Idina, eat your heart out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 1, 2023 7:27 PM

That was a little pitchy, dawg

by Anonymousreply 246February 1, 2023 7:52 PM

So heartlifting, R245! 🤣

Georgie shouldn't give up her day job!

Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 247February 1, 2023 7:53 PM

"That perfect girl is gaw-aw-awn!"

by Anonymousreply 248February 1, 2023 8:05 PM

Big rally at his office in queens today (which still has the former congressman’s name on it).

by Anonymousreply 249February 1, 2023 10:40 PM

Now the FBI is (finally) investigating him.

Fat Ass, you in danger, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 1, 2023 11:13 PM

Follow-up article about his fake donors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251February 1, 2023 11:16 PM

No doubt George chilidogs his partners.

by Anonymousreply 252February 1, 2023 11:33 PM

It’s incredible that he thinks he can get through this and keep his job. Is he being blackmailed or paid by Russians? It’s a level of delusion that I have never seen before.

by Anonymousreply 253February 2, 2023 2:39 AM

[quote]No doubt George chilidogs his partners.

She's the epitome of a peanut butter bottom.

by Anonymousreply 254February 2, 2023 2:44 AM

R252 R254 You perverts are both delightfully crass AND informative.

You're the queer weirdos (queerdos?) Ron DeSantis says are teaching our youth how to be potty-mouthed little heathens who dig anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 255February 2, 2023 2:55 AM

"She's the epitome of a peanut butter bottom."

Lies!!!! I'm a top, of course. All my partners tell me I have the biggest dick they've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 256February 2, 2023 3:06 AM

I wonder about the people in the percentages of both parties who think he should remain. That's a fucking lot of people who are insane.

by Anonymousreply 257February 2, 2023 10:41 AM

I imagine a lot of them are anti-establishment (MAGA) Repubs. So long as he remains in Congress, they are sticking it to the man in their infantile brains.

Also, they know it’s unlikely a Repub will be able to win his seat any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 258February 2, 2023 10:59 AM

Poll numbers from his district in detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 2, 2023 11:13 AM

He's the poster child for the Republican Party and all that they stand for. When you've got Trump, Kevin McCarthy and MTG behind you you're doing things right the way they like things done.

by Anonymousreply 260February 2, 2023 1:32 PM

I could have gotten through several lifetimes without hearing the term "peanut butter bottom".

I mean it gets to the fucking point, but good lord.

by Anonymousreply 261February 2, 2023 1:40 PM

Dirty hole?

by Anonymousreply 262February 2, 2023 2:37 PM

1) Mitch "I was not thrown out of the military for sodomy" McConnell

2) Marjorie "secret Jewish space lasers" Green

3) Matt "I was not fucking that Cuban kid" Gaetz

4) Lauren "I was not a prostitute whore" and "my husband is not a sex offender" Boebert.

5( Josh "I never run from a fight" Hawley.

6) George "too much bullshit to list" Santos or whatever my actual name is.

7) Ron " don't say gay and give everybody a gun" DeSantis.

8) Greg ( put those kids back in that cage and change my fucking diaper" Abbot.

9) Mike "lets ban all porn that good Christians are definitely not watching" Lee.

And the epicenter:

10) Donald " I really won the election, didn't rape or defraud anybody and am not wearing a diaper" tRump.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

This is Arrested Development but with people who are running/ruining our country.

I'm still confident we will win but I was a little overwhelmed just writing this all down. It reads like a tragic comedy.

George "whoever" Santos is the one (deservedly) getting all the press right now but there are so many others that are just as bad or worse.

They don't even have the good sense to be ashamed of themselves.

I left out a lot because there are just too many lies and criminal acts to list.

by Anonymousreply 263February 2, 2023 2:54 PM

If they were capable of shame the lies and criminal acts would not be off the charts. It is a party totally made of sociopaths and psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 264February 2, 2023 3:10 PM

This is eerie. We are more than halfway through the day and no new scandals or investigations involving Georgie have broken. This may be a first.

by Anonymousreply 265February 2, 2023 5:18 PM

Wearing an AR-15 lapel pin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 2, 2023 6:24 PM

Did a video questioning if Obama is a citizen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 2, 2023 6:25 PM

R265, the FBI investigation is pretty big news. I guess that will have to sustain us until they start to bring charges. You just know ol' Georgie is shitting peanut-butter-colored excrement in his khakis over that!

And the charges will keep on coming. Gurl should be very afraid--she's truly in danger!

by Anonymousreply 268February 2, 2023 6:41 PM

She can go ahead and wear her AR-15 lapel pin. Ain't none of her fellow MAGAts are going to keep her fat ass out of prison.

by Anonymousreply 269February 2, 2023 6:43 PM

Why would anyone lie and lie and lie to get elected, knowing that if they got into Congress their lies would all be exposed and they'd be held to account for the felonious ones? They really must trust deeply in the Republican creed of lawlessness and unaccountability.

by Anonymousreply 270February 2, 2023 6:56 PM

And arrogance, R270--he thought he could get away with it. Narcissists like Georgie always assume they're smarter and cleverer than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 271February 2, 2023 7:00 PM

His sharts are half-black, half-unkown daddy jelly, and stink so bad that no one in corgress with sit near him.

by Anonymousreply 272February 2, 2023 7:04 PM

R261 Not to mention the Urban Dictionary definitions for "chilidog".

And that this is a seemingly commonly known term & act.

by Anonymousreply 273February 2, 2023 10:30 PM

Uh-oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 2, 2023 10:37 PM

Yep... It sure is legal in DC to record without the contra party knowing.

by Anonymousreply 275February 2, 2023 10:50 PM

I think the snitch is the fat girl. While she may be a fag-hag she ain't goin' down for a fat man who wears and looks better in a gown and pumps than she does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 2, 2023 11:00 PM

R265, you spoke too soon about going our going a day without a fresh Santos scandal!

by Anonymousreply 277February 2, 2023 11:08 PM

Relief.

by Anonymousreply 278February 2, 2023 11:21 PM

“Stop going to Colombia for your diluted Botox.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 2, 2023 11:26 PM

He’s so ugly. And do the people who wear automatic weapon “jewelry” want yo be shot in the face? Seems like they would be into that.

by Anonymousreply 280February 2, 2023 11:38 PM

The fat bearded fuck lurking behind George is kind of the Republican Rasputin. The asshole keeps popping up at the side of embattled right-wing trolls. He previously worked for Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon, and gives advice that seems to consist of "Dig yourself in deeper! Be a bigger prick! Yes, that's the stuff!!!"

by Anonymousreply 281February 2, 2023 11:38 PM

Can someone post the tell-all at R279 for us poors? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 282February 2, 2023 11:49 PM

Did anyone listen to the unedited audio? Georgie prattles and brags and laughs and cunts like he doesn't have a care in the fucking world, all the while revealing his weight is 251, down from 330 (anyone care to speculate whether that's true?), and hilariously claiming that anyone caught surreptitiously recording someone in a federal building "gets 7 years"--uh, no, Georgie, THEY DON"T!

This fat sociopathic cunt Santos is all kinds of stupid fool, digging the hole deeper and deeper for himself. He's lighting his own grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 283February 3, 2023 12:32 AM

Hardly. Her film is a dud.

by Anonymousreply 284February 3, 2023 12:45 AM

The wannabe staffer sounds like he'd be perfect for Santos's office. After professing his loyalty, I guess he's cool with now being untouchable for any other job on the Hill. And his dreams of a book or tv deal are shot.

Fun takeaways, there's one former Madison Cawthorn staffer who "does all the legislation" and tells George how to vote. While McCarthy yanked his committee appointments, telling Santos he needs to be more statesman-like.

Have to keep an eye out if Santos ever turns up wearing the turncoat's gifted thrift store tie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 3, 2023 6:20 AM

R282 it’s not paywalled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 3, 2023 7:18 AM

“You sir are not a real man.”

by Anonymousreply 287February 3, 2023 8:41 AM

Well he's been grifting and stealing from people for years and got him a seat in congress. How to Succeed in the Republican Party Without Any Scruples and Any Morality Which is the Only Way.

by Anonymousreply 288February 3, 2023 10:59 AM

Sitting there bragging about his expensive Botox and tweets from celebrities and loudly eating bon bons. Kaaa-WEEEEEEENNN!!! Gurl.

by Anonymousreply 289February 3, 2023 11:20 AM

[quote]How to Succeed in the Republican Party Without Any Scruples and Any Morality Which is the Only Way.

Hmm... I feel a book title here.

by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2023 11:28 AM

[quote] While McCarthy yanked his committee appointments, telling Santos he needs to be more statesman-like.

Yeah, more like me!

by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2023 11:30 AM

He’s even more unserious than I imagined. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 292February 3, 2023 11:32 AM

[quote]Myers continued explaining, but Santos interrupted with his worry about Myers’ Ohio past: “It’s not concerning to us, it’s concerning to this institution.”

"This is a high-security job, as you can well imagine, and I—well, my social standing is involved to a great degree."

by Anonymousreply 293February 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Don Lemon does not come off well from that recording.

by Anonymousreply 294February 3, 2023 12:03 PM

R285, of course he is! What kind of person would even want to work for Santos? Nobody but a crook or a sleaze. Goes without saying.

by Anonymousreply 295February 3, 2023 2:57 PM

I kind of thought that too, r294.

It just seemed off.

by Anonymousreply 296February 3, 2023 4:24 PM

I thought the kid with the secret recordings only went to work for Santos to get some dish on tape. Who ever said he was a legitimate employee? And if that were the case, then why would he wear a wire to work?

by Anonymousreply 297February 3, 2023 4:26 PM

George Santos Staffers Try To Abandon Ship Before Ruining Their Careers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 3, 2023 4:47 PM

That would be funny if all his staffers quit and he can't find anyone to work for him but his grifter sister

by Anonymousreply 299February 3, 2023 5:40 PM

The latest on our Miss Georgie/Kitara RAVACHE!!!

When do you think she'll start to regret she ever ran for office? Dumb cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 3, 2023 8:06 PM

Had the nerve to accuse Ilhan Omar of being anti-Semitic when he used a fake Jew name to scam money out of people

by Anonymousreply 301February 3, 2023 8:19 PM

And also, R301, exploited the Holocaust for votes, donations, and sympathy by claiming in his campaign that his grandparents were Holocaust survivors. He's a sleazeball.

by Anonymousreply 302February 3, 2023 8:25 PM

Georgie also said you can more money out of Jews if they think you're Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 303February 3, 2023 8:27 PM

Does he think the sweater vests under his jackets are making him look slimmer?

They are not.

by Anonymousreply 304February 3, 2023 9:05 PM

I love you for remembering the important stuff, r304. This is the DL after all.

by Anonymousreply 305February 3, 2023 9:25 PM

Are we sure he’s still in Washington?

False flag for sympathy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 3, 2023 9:25 PM

[quote]He's a sleazeball.

We resent that.

by Anonymousreply 307February 3, 2023 9:27 PM

Scatalogical expletive? Honestly, why can't people handle reading whatever it was (asshole?)

by Anonymousreply 308February 3, 2023 9:32 PM

[quote]I thought the kid with the secret recordings only went to work for Santos to get some dish on tape. Who ever said he was a legitimate employee? And if that were the case, then why would he wear a wire to work?

How many easier marks could there be to blackmail/bribe then move on to the bigger and better things?

by Anonymousreply 309February 3, 2023 9:33 PM

The hits keep coming! Georgie is now being called out on sexual harassment...by the guy who surreptitiously recorded him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310February 3, 2023 9:38 PM

Derek is really trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 311February 3, 2023 9:52 PM

He’s got that Cohen wonky eye.

by Anonymousreply 312February 3, 2023 9:57 PM

R308 scat is shit.

by Anonymousreply 313February 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Miss Gurl is a MESS!

by Anonymousreply 314February 3, 2023 10:04 PM

Derek is quite a piece of work herself, isn't she? First, he interviews for a job with Santos on January 23, when the whole Santos shitshow is in full swing. What kind of a creep is so desperate to get a job as a lowly assistant in the office of any Congressperson that he would slavishly work for this one? On top of that, Derek records himself as saying he would gladly lie for Santos if he were hired. Then, there was the bit about how Derek left in the middle of reporting about some murder trial (which he secretly recorded as well) to take a trip to Colombia for botox, "because it's $100 there and $400 here."

And a day after releasing the secret recording he made, he cuntslaps Georgie with a sexual harrassment complaint to the Ethics Committee! Bitch is not playing.

This Derek Myers bitch has to be on DL!

Hi, Miss Derek!

by Anonymousreply 315February 3, 2023 10:08 PM

rethug plant to get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 316February 3, 2023 10:10 PM

[quote]rethug plant to get rid of him.

And to distract from Miss Kitara's multitudinous other scandals.

by Anonymousreply 317February 3, 2023 10:12 PM

So if it's $100 in Columbia, I'm assuming it's per injection, how many injections do you get at once?

by Anonymousreply 318February 3, 2023 10:14 PM

[quote]So if it's $100 in Columbia,

Not the college, the country.

by Anonymousreply 319February 3, 2023 10:17 PM

R317, this only adds to the scandals!

by Anonymousreply 320February 3, 2023 10:19 PM

Was he going to Columbia for some reason and got botox while he was there? Because the flight to Columbia is around $1200.Maybe he doubles as a drug mule. He is a republican, after all.

by Anonymousreply 321February 4, 2023 12:26 AM

Claims he produced the Spider-Man musical on Broadway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 4, 2023 12:32 AM

[quote]Was he going to Columbia for some reason and got botox while he was there? Because the flight to Columbia is around $1200.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 323February 4, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote] 16 unpaid tickets, totaling more than $3400

No worries, he can just expense that as multiple fictitious Uber rides for $199.99 each.

by Anonymousreply 324February 4, 2023 1:20 AM

Attention theater queens:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325February 4, 2023 10:15 AM

The lies just never stop with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 326February 4, 2023 4:44 PM

R326, that's not true! I was actually voted "Most Honest" when I competed in the Miss Gay Universe pageant

by Anonymousreply 327February 4, 2023 5:34 PM

Wait. He was supposed to be a consummate man-about-town but didn't know Spiderman was a colossal failure that left people dead and injured and producers liable? Sigh.

How does someone live a life telling so many whoppers trying to keep them somewhat believable and having to keep all the lies straight while navigating daily living? Did he live with the constant fear and anxiety of getting caught or is he not capable of experiencing those emotions? As a sociopath, he feels no guilt or remorse for harming people, but you'd think he must have experienced some feelings about getting caught -- it would be in his self-interest. Surely he didn't think it could go on forever or even another month or year. And he put himself in a position where sooner or later he'd inevitably get caught in the most public and humiliating manner, as he was. I don't understand the psychology behind it. Sure, people lie about stuff as serious and important as their academic background, but he takes it a step further by concocting the volleyball scholarship and team captaincy. He's always been a fat tub of goo and he expected people would believe him and not laugh in his face? I just don't understand the psychology.

by Anonymousreply 328February 4, 2023 5:42 PM

The country: Col[bold]o[/bold]mbia

by Anonymousreply 329February 4, 2023 5:59 PM

[QUOTE] Well. Georgie has money. The lawyers now have his name and address. He can be served. So... SERVE HIM!

by Anonymousreply 330February 4, 2023 7:19 PM

R328 I wonder about that too. On the one hand you'd think he has no shame but then on the other why is he telling lies like that if it's not that he has some shame about not being rich? Or is it that he thinks it's a tactic to get people to give him money if they think he's rich? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 331February 5, 2023 4:04 AM

Dig that photo at R325.

The Fat Pig is going BALD!

by Anonymousreply 332February 5, 2023 6:37 AM

R142 the racecard and the gay card. Both were the reason he wasn't vetted to intensely, if at all, and this includes bering by the media. Why go for someone where you risk being called homophobic or racist when there seem so many easier targets? It's demeaning really, but it reminds me of the whole affair around David Daniels, the opera singer. He and his husband were scumbags and even looked the part but had fag hags from opera colleagues to Ruth Bader Ginsberg who were absolutely delighted to be involved with them and who were convinced against absolutely overwhelming evidence that gay = angels. Santos rode that train home. That it's successful is proven by the fact that he won. Grifters tell people exactly what they want to hear. He did. I am convinced that in their majority women elected him. Now criminal politicians and idiots keep him afloat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 5, 2023 9:40 AM

"bering" -> "vetting" "Oh dear! "-ing myself.

by Anonymousreply 334February 5, 2023 9:42 AM

Well look at all the women who kept scumbags afloat like Peter Martins at the City Ballet and Levine at the Met. Despite many years of everything being known. And this is among people who for the most part had artistic leanings and therefore liberal and democratic.

by Anonymousreply 335February 5, 2023 11:00 AM

And of course people on the arts editorial staff at The New York Times knew all of this(because all the fans and their grandmothers knew it) and said nothing. Martins even made the front page of the Post for beating up his wife who called the police the leading dancer Darci Kistler Balanchine's last ballerina!

by Anonymousreply 336February 5, 2023 11:16 AM

Go along with my agenda and you can terrorize your wives and sexually abuse children.

by Anonymousreply 337February 5, 2023 11:24 AM

R333/R335, I think specifically blaming women for these men is a litle much. Certainly, men kept them afloat as well.

by Anonymousreply 338February 5, 2023 1:20 PM

[quote]he wasn't vetted to intensely

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 339February 5, 2023 2:48 PM

R338 true. But there are very rich women who get crushes on these guys and will support them. It often happened with Martins, Domingo and even Levine. I was on a facebook opera page run by a woman who was defending Domingo and I told her that this wasn't the place(the page was not a Domingo fan site) and she banned me.

Martins had a very rich woman donor who kept him in place at City Ballet though he was receiving enormous criticism for what he was doing. And the female first string dance critic at The NYT was a huge fan and would overpraise his mediocre ballets. He was such a great flirt. Also a Family Circle usher at the Met told me you didn't want to be there when Domingo sang because of the women. I didn't ask specifics. They acted somewhat like the teen girls in BBB.

by Anonymousreply 340February 5, 2023 4:57 PM

R340, but this is apples and oranges. The men you are talking about are artists. They are gifted (to various degrees) and privileged, and therefore attractive to women. They have charisma; they have fans and enablers. They are predators, yes, but there’s a reason they are in a position to manipulate and prey.

That’s not Santos. He’s just a pathetic crook. He lies because he knows he’s nothing.

by Anonymousreply 341February 5, 2023 5:33 PM

Yes, how did we get to Martins and Domingo from Santos? Can we steer back, please?

by Anonymousreply 342February 5, 2023 5:37 PM

There’s a group of constituents going down to DC on Tuesday to talk to other Congressmen to work on getting him out.

by Anonymousreply 343February 5, 2023 6:09 PM

God, I hope this encounter is recorded. If the constituents are even allowed in his office.

by Anonymousreply 344February 5, 2023 6:25 PM

R333 is full of it. His opponent was gay as well, so how would he or his supporters look homophobic for calling out Santos? The DLers freepers are just looking to whine about "identity politics" instead of admitting that Republicans have terrible candidates because most highly educated people do NOT vote Republican. Clowns are all they have.

by Anonymousreply 345February 5, 2023 7:42 PM

R333, men are more likely to vote GOP than women

by Anonymousreply 346February 5, 2023 7:44 PM

Says Trump will be the 47th president

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 5, 2023 10:25 PM

The day is half over and no new uncovered lie or shenanigan?

by Anonymousreply 348February 6, 2023 4:55 PM

Well, R348, in the NY Times today there's another article about his pet charity scam, but this one lists more people he screwed and they came forward to be interviewed. More grist for investigations. Truly never a dull day with our Miss Santos!

by Anonymousreply 349February 6, 2023 5:34 PM

Wonder how many dying pets this guy screwed over. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 350February 6, 2023 5:46 PM

Link to the new NY Times article?

by Anonymousreply 351February 6, 2023 6:29 PM

Google is your friend, too, R351.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 6, 2023 6:41 PM

Saved 2500 animals? More like killed 2500 animals

by Anonymousreply 353February 6, 2023 6:46 PM

He’s toast. When you start to have multiple people that he swindled money from, criminal charges will follow. George is an evil twisted BITCH!!!

by Anonymousreply 354February 6, 2023 6:55 PM

[quote] Truly never a dull day with our Miss Santos!

Please address him correctly. It’s Miss Representation, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 355February 6, 2023 8:15 PM

Miss Representation--is that another one of her drag personas? Oh, wait--he doesn't do drag!

by Anonymousreply 356February 6, 2023 8:25 PM

I want to wipe that smirk off his face with a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 357February 6, 2023 8:52 PM

The disgruntled staffer/volunteer who filed assault charges, described that Santos shared he had a Grindr profile when they were alone together.

That seems like something inquiring minds would have tracked down by now. Or just another lie?

by Anonymousreply 358February 6, 2023 9:50 PM

"described that Santos shared he had a Grindr profile"

R348, I think you just described a coming attraction.

by Anonymousreply 359February 6, 2023 9:57 PM

Yeah this guy of all people had to have LOTS of hook-up app histories.

Get to work DataLounge sloths… sleuths! I meant sleuths! Sleuths.

by Anonymousreply 360February 6, 2023 10:43 PM

R360, a Brazilian man who hooked up with Santos said he was on various apps in that country, and was using a fake photo. Another man said that Santos was an acquaintance who became obsessed with him and used his photo on a hook-up app in the U.S. I expect that there will be a lot of stories like that.

by Anonymousreply 361February 6, 2023 11:01 PM

I'm sure he was using fake or doctored pics on all his profiles

by Anonymousreply 362February 6, 2023 11:26 PM

Yes that’s what my friends and I keep saying. “Have George Santos’ Grindr pics leaked yet? C’mon already!”

by Anonymousreply 363February 6, 2023 11:45 PM

They won’t leak because there’s no way in the world this bloated bitch is using his own pics.

by Anonymousreply 364February 7, 2023 12:21 AM

I liked how he told the staffer his husband was out of town. Once a lying cad, always a lying cad.

by Anonymousreply 365February 7, 2023 12:49 AM

I regret to inform you that, at this rate, leaked nudes are inevitable.

You have been warned.

by Anonymousreply 366February 7, 2023 1:11 AM

A good summary of Santos's lies so far:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 7, 2023 7:54 AM

I think he's great.

by Anonymousreply 368February 7, 2023 10:42 AM

All ya need is only one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 7, 2023 12:31 PM

McCarthy confirms Ethics Committee has opened an investigation into Miss Kitara Ravache, aka Georgie Santos. More to come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 7, 2023 4:15 PM

mmph...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 7, 2023 4:43 PM

But didn’t the pigs basically take the teeth out of the ethics committee?

by Anonymousreply 372February 7, 2023 4:44 PM

[quote] McCarthy said: “Right now we’re not allowing him to be on committees from the standpoint of the questions that have arisen.”

Interesting since that’s NOT the story either side told last week. George said he was voluntarily stepping down as he was too much of a distraction, “nobody tells me what to do!” and McCarthy wouldn’t confirm he asked him to step down.

by Anonymousreply 373February 7, 2023 4:45 PM

George is guilty but Kitara is an innocent victim!

by Anonymousreply 374February 7, 2023 6:15 PM

I mean to “categorically deny” and accuse people of making things up when you have to know they’re accurate and easily proven is a special kind of fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 375February 7, 2023 6:51 PM

Now they’re saying “ethics investigations have not started.”

What. The. Fuck?

by Anonymousreply 376February 7, 2023 9:08 PM

[bold]'Oh, my God!' George Santos sends shocked staffers out to face angry constituents[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 7, 2023 9:39 PM

Who the hell would work for this guy?

by Anonymousreply 378February 7, 2023 10:01 PM

[quote]Who the hell would work for this guy?

Who would accept an invitation from him to attend the State of the Union? But someone did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 7, 2023 10:05 PM

Yeah, whoever that guest is, he’s a scumbag and makes me question whether the person was even down at Ground Zero. How can he abide by this piece of shit lying about it for political gain?!

by Anonymousreply 380February 7, 2023 10:13 PM

How dare you talk about George Santos’ dead mother like that! Of course she wants to attend.

by Anonymousreply 381February 7, 2023 10:15 PM

You’re right, ElderLez, I should’ve been more respectful. But I did see you outside George’s office today on the TV.

by Anonymousreply 382February 7, 2023 10:18 PM

[quote]Mr Santos will be accompanied by Michael Weinstock, a lawyer who served as a [bold]volunteer firefighter[/bold] in the Big Apple between 1990 and 2001

NYC has EXCEPTIONALLY few volunteer firefighters.

I’m giving side-eye to this whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 383February 7, 2023 10:21 PM

Kindred spirits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384February 7, 2023 10:28 PM

A law firm with some ethics....

[quote]Weinstock, who ran in the Democratic primary for Santos’ House district in 2020, said he was fired from his law firm last week over his decision to attend the speech with Santos, who is facing numerous probes over his fabricated resume and personal history, including that his mother was present at the September 11 attacks.

[quote]Michael Weinstock said he accepted Santos’ invitation because he is suffering from a neurological condition related to his time at ground zero and wanted to raise awareness for the healthcare needs of 9/11 emergency workers, he told the Times.

[quote]Weinstock said he connected with Santos during his 2022 campaign, when the then-candidate offered to start a GoFundMe to help Weinstock pay for medical expenses to treat his condition, which stemmed from inhaling pollutants at ground zero and prevented him from working, Weinstock told The Times.

[quote]The two reportedly reconnected in December, when Santos said he wanted sponsor legislation to help conditions like Weinstock’s get coverage under the World Trade Center Health Program and asked Weinstock to write a briefing paper on his condition–a partnership that Weinstock called off in the wake of the allegations, which he called “inexcusable” in an interview with the Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 7, 2023 10:30 PM

R382 I just have friends in fancy Roslyn, no bus trip for me today sadly.

by Anonymousreply 386February 7, 2023 11:16 PM

WOW! CNN is reporting that Mitt Romney told George Santos; "Youm don't belong here."

by Anonymousreply 387February 8, 2023 2:38 AM

^Sorry; "You don't belong here."

by Anonymousreply 388February 8, 2023 2:39 AM

And apparently petulant Miss Georgie said to Mitt's back, "What an asshole."

by Anonymousreply 389February 8, 2023 2:40 AM

That was uncalled for, Senator!

by Anonymousreply 390February 8, 2023 2:44 AM

Daddy Mitt should give him a spankin’!

by Anonymousreply 391February 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Mitt is hot when he gets angry.

by Anonymousreply 392February 8, 2023 12:30 PM

Go Mitt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393February 9, 2023 8:38 AM

Santos is going to get classified briefings, because you can always count on Kevin McCarthy doing the right thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394February 9, 2023 2:20 PM

An inveterate grifter getting the inside scoop on what America knows about Chinese spying?

What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 395February 9, 2023 2:23 PM

Yet McCarthy said the other day he wouldn’t allow him on committees.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 396February 9, 2023 2:24 PM

Now Dems have introduced a bill to expel him from Congress. Good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 9, 2023 6:44 PM

Unfortunately, expulsion from Congress requires a two-thirds vote. The cunt Repugs won't go with expulsion, because they need him, so it's all "innocent until proven guilty" or "until charges are filed" or probaby even "until he's convicted of charges." But charges resulting from his campaign finances WILL be brought. Who knows if it will take the 2 years he'll be in office to convict him.

by Anonymousreply 398February 9, 2023 6:53 PM

Stunt queen update!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399February 9, 2023 7:47 PM

Another robbery/mugging. This guy has been through how many? Three, I count.

by Anonymousreply 400February 9, 2023 8:00 PM

R400, his checkbook was stolen, his rent payment was stolen, his shoes were stolen . . . He’s just a magnet for crime!

by Anonymousreply 401February 9, 2023 8:26 PM

Everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end!

by Anonymousreply 402February 9, 2023 8:29 PM

Seriously, r401--the poor fat thing! Nobody has stolen any food from her mouth, you'll notice.

by Anonymousreply 403February 9, 2023 8:30 PM

So he bought dogs from puppy mills and tried to pass them off as rescues?

by Anonymousreply 404February 9, 2023 8:37 PM

At this point I expect he stole pregnant dogs and cut them open for the puppies.

by Anonymousreply 405February 9, 2023 8:47 PM

The trout mouth in that photo is heinous.

by Anonymousreply 406February 9, 2023 8:49 PM

Repugnant. I'd like to punch his fucking face repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 407February 9, 2023 8:59 PM

I have a feeling that Ethics Committee investigation that McCarthy announced is going to take years before it even gets started. Empty gesture but McCarthy can point to it and say nothing can be done till the investigation is over.

by Anonymousreply 408February 9, 2023 9:02 PM

R404 Not quite. He BOUGHT puppies from puppy mills using RUBBER CHECKS - He never actually paid for them. He got them for free. He then sold them at a Staten Island "adoption" (sales) event, and almost certainly pocketed the cash to "recoup his expenses."

This is fraud.

Remember in "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead," when Sue Ellen said she would use petty cash to rent a banquet hall and hire caterers for an outdoor event, only she wrote up fake invoices, had her friends cut ice sculptures and make the food, and pocketed the cash for personal use? Same damn thing. FRAUD!

by Anonymousreply 409February 9, 2023 9:05 PM

In the meantime, R408, state and federal investigators will charge him. It's all about the fraudulent campaign finances. That will bring him down, not bamboozled veterans or bounced checks or any of the other offenses.

What's not clear to me is how, after writing rubber checks, he never ended up being forced to pay for the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 410February 9, 2023 9:07 PM

[quote] his checkbook was stolen, his rent payment was stolen, his shoes were stolen . . . He’s just a magnet for crime!

With a record like his, it’s no wonder he thinks crime is up in New York.

He can’t walk five feet in the City without being mugged.

by Anonymousreply 411February 9, 2023 9:10 PM

I though this guy was a sociopath, but no. He's a SOCIOPATH. In no way should he have access to any confidential Congressional information. That's truly dangerous--he'll sell it all.

by Anonymousreply 412February 9, 2023 9:11 PM

[QUOTE] Remember in "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead," when Sue Ellen said she would use petty cash to rent a banquet hall and hire caterers for an outdoor event, only she wrote up fake invoices, had her friends cut ice sculptures and make the food, and pocketed the cash for personal use? Same damn thing. FRAUD!

Marry me?

by Anonymousreply 413February 9, 2023 9:14 PM

R410 It was an overburdened rural county, and he keeps changing his name in another state, and they evidently believed his lie - in open court and/or sworn deposition - that he worked for the SEC.

This is an age-old con, and one that luckily works very well on rubes. On a Friday, you report your checkbook stolen. That Saturday, you travel to a neighboring state and write checks for valuable items that can't easily be tracked or returned (such as non-pedigree but cute dogs). Since it's a paper check on a weekend, they can't do much to verify it until Monday, and you'll be long gone by then. You also sign the checks with a funny signature on purpose, so when the bank or a prosecutor inevitably comes calling, you can say it wasn't you writing that check. After all, you've got the paper trail that shows you reported the checkbook stolen BEFORE the check was written, and the siggy doesn't even match.

Case closed. You get your free shit, and the mark is out merchandise, time, and trust. Of course, this con involves working both a seller willing to take an out of state check as well as the bank/police who come to investigate later. Is committing interstate fraud and lying to the police worth a few hundred bucks in cash and a shit-reeking backyard-bred puppy? Up to you!

by Anonymousreply 414February 9, 2023 9:14 PM

He probably learned about the short grift - plus all this hot nonsense about constant muggings - living in Brazil. That shithole is basically a 1970s NYC subway train, only in country form. The police down there are more likely to believe that you're always late with the rent because of roving robbers.

by Anonymousreply 415February 9, 2023 9:18 PM

R414, thanks for the explanation. But he still never had to account for the purchases--even after the stolen check story, he got to keep his merch (the puppies) with no further need to have to pay? I can't wrap my head around that part.

by Anonymousreply 416February 9, 2023 9:23 PM

He then SOLD the puppies at a fake adopt don’t shop event.

Here’s a hint, if you have to pay for a dog (other than medical costs) that you are are “adopting” you are actually shopping.

by Anonymousreply 417February 9, 2023 9:27 PM

I don't shop OR adopt - I steal

by Anonymousreply 418February 9, 2023 9:28 PM

He refused to go to the classified meeting.

This guy is unfucking believable.

by Anonymousreply 419February 9, 2023 10:40 PM

[quote]He refused to go to the classified meeting.

That comes across to me that someone gave him a very convincing reason of why he shouldn't attend. Let me write this... It wouldn't surprise me if the Republican leadership offered some type of financial incentive to make Santos just fade away.

by Anonymousreply 420February 9, 2023 10:44 PM

Well we’ll find out when that Resolution comes up for a vote.

by Anonymousreply 421February 9, 2023 10:55 PM

[quote]The trout mouth in that photo is heinous.

Excuse me, R406, I was going for "duck lips"!

by Anonymousreply 422February 9, 2023 11:03 PM

R422 Achieved!

by Anonymousreply 423February 9, 2023 11:04 PM

I'm innocent! My checkbook was stolen by notorious international puppy-dealer Kitara Ravache!

by Anonymousreply 424February 9, 2023 11:41 PM

I was mugged by Antifa!

by Anonymousreply 425February 9, 2023 11:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426February 10, 2023 1:12 AM

Are we not allowed to talk openly about how physically ugly he is?

by Anonymousreply 427February 10, 2023 1:33 AM

Why not? I do.

by Anonymousreply 428February 10, 2023 1:38 AM

R427, you can say anything you want about this fug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 429February 10, 2023 1:40 AM

He says we should all forgive him because he has repented!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 10, 2023 3:19 AM

R430 Conspicuously absent from his rant: "I am sorry."

He's not distressed that he did wrong and got caught. He's mad that he's checked all the boxes his "Almost Human" booklet says he had to check in order to give the appearance of remorse, and you people are still upset. He's been playing the part of a human all this time now, so why the fuck can't he get what he wants right now?

A sociopath (which George is), has limited grasp of their own emotions and ZERO concept of the emotions or desires of others. No one else on Earth is real except for him. The rest of us are just empty shells that get in their way and occasionally bring him things. We have no feelings, no value to the sociopath, and we're certainly not deserving of an apology. This is why he states obvious lies that can be disproven in minutes. This is why he steals from roommates, charities, and homeless people. The distinction between truth and lies is meaningless to George Santos, as a sociopath. "Truth" is whatever he says it is, and whatever he needs to say in order to get what he wants from you mindless paper dolls.

by Anonymousreply 431February 10, 2023 3:25 AM

Erm...

"According to Santos, Kyrsten Sinema passed by him around the same time Romney spoke out, and "said something to the effects of 'hang in there, buddy,' or something like that."

"I said, 'Thank you, thank you, Madam Senator," Santos continued to Newsmax host Greg Kelly. "She was very polite, very kind-hearted as I've learned to see her."

"She's a good person, unlike Mr. Romney, who thinks he's above it all and is an all-mighty white horse trying to talk to us down on morality," he added.

by Anonymousreply 432February 10, 2023 9:51 AM

Pretty sneaky wording there Kitara Devolder when discussing the Mormon and the former Mormon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 10, 2023 10:02 AM

[quote]"She's a good person, unlike Mr. Romney, who thinks he's above it all and is an all-mighty white horse trying to talk to us down on morality," he added.

Let he who has not lied about his mother being in the Twin Towers on 9/11, lied about his grandparents being in the Holocaust, lied about where he went to high school and college, lied about where he worked, lied about having employees who died in the Pulse nightclub shooting, lied about being Jewish, lied about not being a drag queen, lied about appearing on Hannah Montana, lied about producing Broadway's Spider-Man, lied about founding an animal charity, operated a Ponzi scheme, stole from his roommates, swindled a disabled vet whose dog was dying, wrote bad checks and violated FEC election rules cast the first stone!

by Anonymousreply 434February 10, 2023 11:42 AM

Santos is NOT as stupid as we may be led to believe. You don't think he knew what he was doing when he threw Sinea under the bus?

by Anonymousreply 435February 10, 2023 11:43 AM

THIS (IMHO) what everyone should be keeping an eye on closely and to delve into much more! Who in HELL is giving this guy money? Even if it's just $1 is too much!

[quote]The letter comes after the Santos campaign, which lost its longtime treasurer last month amid questions regarding the source and use of his campaign funds, reported in its latest disclosure filing more than a dozen contributions amounting to $28,000 and expenditures amounting to $43,000 that are dated after the November election day and attributed to the 2024 primary and general election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 10, 2023 11:49 AM

No forgiveness without accountability, Anthony. You can't just talk your way out of your crimes.

by Anonymousreply 437February 10, 2023 12:16 PM

There is no forgiveness period for him.

by Anonymousreply 438February 10, 2023 1:02 PM

George Santos said in an intvw last night that Kyrsten Sinema during SOTU said something like “‘Hang in there buddy.’ … I said, ‘Thank you, madam senator.’ She was very polite, very kind.”

Sinema’s office says this exchange never happened

“This is a lie,” Sinema spox told me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 10, 2023 2:33 PM

She's calling him a liar. HAHAHAHA!!! Every day, the Georgie Santos saga keeps giving us gifts like this.

by Anonymousreply 440February 10, 2023 2:36 PM

How long will he keep this up? He's a joke to everyone, most repubs view him as if they'd stepped in dogshit. I really can't see anyone, even repub, giving him any responsibility. He's obviously under the thumb of dark money and it only there to tow McCarrthy's line. The heat has to be getting uncomforable, and he's looking a bit deranged,

by Anonymousreply 441February 10, 2023 3:23 PM

R441, you'd think he would be mortified, hiding away, trying to keep a low profile, be under the radar. That's how normal people would react, especially if they were exposed as he is for extreme lying and grifting, and under multiple extremely serious criminal investigations on the federal, state and even international level. But sociopaths have no conscience, have no shame, and in his case, it's all about the attention. Getting into the House chamber early to score an aisle seat so that he could gladhand dignitaries and the president as they walked in? That's attention for him. He lives for it.

He's going to go down hard, but he won't change. Sociopaths gotta sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 442February 10, 2023 3:29 PM

Rep. Robert Garcia: Sashay away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 10, 2023 3:58 PM

Rep. Nancy Mace: Let's get this roast a-cookin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 10, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote]there to tow McCarrthy's line.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 445February 10, 2023 4:07 PM

[quote]He's a joke to everyone, most repubs view him as if they'd stepped in dogshit.

They’re sure not acting like it. There’s a resolution to expel him from the House. If they truly believe that, they should vote to expel him. They won’t.

Dems need to make him the daily face of that party and split-screen it with McCarthy’s wishy washy horseshit about the ethics committee investigation.

by Anonymousreply 446February 10, 2023 4:09 PM

Nancy Mace and the rest of other anti-Santos GOP seven should broker a power sharing deal with Hakeem Jeffries to make her Speaker.

by Anonymousreply 447February 10, 2023 4:47 PM

[quote] Unfortunately, it has no impact since it originated from the Democrats. Republicans would only paint it as a strategy initiated by Democrats to take the seat. However... one of the sponsoring representativess just might be on to something when he is coming from an angle that Santos is not only an embarrassment for Congress but an embarrassment to the gay community. Now, if he could build upon that more pressure will be pressed upon Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 448February 10, 2023 7:56 PM

Trifling bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 10, 2023 8:12 PM

This is not an outlier or a one off. This is who and what the Republican party is. They've been this way since Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 450February 10, 2023 8:27 PM

FL Republican Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna just got busted for pretending to be Jewish when her grandfather was actually a Nazi

by Anonymousreply 451February 10, 2023 8:42 PM

Kitara says she would not have made it to the ballot if she didn't fabricate everything about herself.

by Anonymousreply 452February 10, 2023 8:45 PM

Well now that makes sense to me.

After all, the airline I work for never would’ve given me my job as a pilot if I didn’t tell them I was a pilot, in spite of the fact that I’m not. So that’s cool. I get it.

Hey, what does this button do?

by Anonymousreply 453February 10, 2023 10:16 PM

Here’s Every Single Lie Told by George Santos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 10, 2023 11:16 PM

In his junior high yearbook, he was "George Devolder"

Where did the "Santos" come from?

by Anonymousreply 455February 11, 2023 12:53 AM

“You’re kind of talking a little bit vaguely…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 11, 2023 12:20 PM

If only had that interviewer had had the foresight to do the math at that moment.

That's how a pathological liar operates--the lies fly out of their mouths at that moment. What. A. Fool. And those dead eyes.

He's seriously out of his league. They're going to tear him apart, and I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 457February 11, 2023 2:32 PM

In that interview, he also referred to himself as "simple-minded."

by Anonymousreply 458February 11, 2023 2:38 PM

He actually says, "simple-minded folks like me..." I think Kitara meant to say "simple folks..."

Poor idiot.

by Anonymousreply 459February 11, 2023 2:58 PM

I enjoy seeing him fabricate on his feet. He babbles on like a waterfall while his eyes look panicked. Any interviewer could easily run him to ground if they cared to. I think he gave interviews to Greg Kelly and other MAGA news thinking they would be sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 460February 11, 2023 3:03 PM

And they're starting to turn on him, R460, which is fun to watch. He's becoming too toxic for the MAGAt media to defend.

by Anonymousreply 461February 11, 2023 3:13 PM

“Campaign of Deceit: The Election of George Santos,” which premieres Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET, unpacks the New York Republican’s trail of lies by following his humble roots from a basement in Queens to one of Long Island’s wealthiest suburbs. Santos declined to participate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 11, 2023 3:34 PM

A basement in Queens?

by Anonymousreply 463February 11, 2023 5:05 PM

Yes, R463, I was born in Fred Trump's basement! My pregnant mother was in town for the census and there was no room in the inn ...

by Anonymousreply 464February 11, 2023 5:18 PM

The Newsmax interview is a hoot, just a ridiculous word salad.

High point when he calls himself and his constituents "simple-minded".

by Anonymousreply 465February 12, 2023 2:29 AM

R465 Okay sorry, I see others have made that point before me.

But I've come clean, and am now at peace with myself.

by Anonymousreply 466February 12, 2023 2:32 AM

Calling himself and his constituents simple-minded was the only honest thing he ever said

by Anonymousreply 467February 12, 2023 2:33 AM

[quote]Here’s Every Single Lie Told by George Santos

Oh, you’re gonna run out of paper.

by Anonymousreply 468February 12, 2023 2:16 PM

Another horrible, no good, very bad week for George Santos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 12, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote] "Here's the reality. I'm human and I've made mistakes," Mr Santos said in an interview with the right-wing Newsmax outlet this week. "I've made peace with those mistakes, and I've come clean on those mistakes."

Lying is a choice, not a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 470February 12, 2023 2:28 PM

From r469’s article.

[quote]But not everyone here wants him out.

[quote]Mary McGovern, a 55-year-old Queens resident, voted for Mr Santos after switching from the Democratic Party to vote for former President Donald Trump. She said political scandals happened on both sides of the aisle - and she was less concerned about Mr Santos as an individual and more focused on supporting Republican values.

[quote]"I'd rather have 10 of him than one Democrat," she said.

I swear to anyone who will listen, they’re right when they say you can’t fix stupid.

by Anonymousreply 471February 12, 2023 2:36 PM

R471 Mary is a CUNT!

Many of us with relatives in NYS have lost at least one of them to Trump in this way. We don’t see them at family gatherings anymore, and we don’t miss them.

by Anonymousreply 472February 12, 2023 4:48 PM

R472 It's a little less simpatico at family gatherings when that one of them is your inlaw, and he's convinced your lovely baby sister that Hillary Clinton is a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 473February 12, 2023 7:45 PM

Kitarrrrrrrra has cum clean about it but she hasn't resigned and removed her stench offscreen.

Maga? Can't do the right thing. Ever. If maga could do the right thing they would not be maga.

Kitarrrrra is the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 474February 12, 2023 7:55 PM

R473 Then stop going altogether. Life's too short to stew in silent hatred of people you don't even like.

by Anonymousreply 475February 12, 2023 9:26 PM

They're now comparing Anna Paulina Luna, Rep from FL, to Santos for her resume and heritage lies and "embellishments". Of course she's pushing back with accusations of fake news.

Waiting for Nancy Mace to shoot her down.

by Anonymousreply 476February 12, 2023 10:48 PM

In 2019, George Santos introduced himself as Anthony Devolder, the founder of “United for Trump,” during a Q & A session at a “Walk Away LGBT” event in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 13, 2023 11:56 AM

^ Figures that he's a self-loather

by Anonymousreply 478February 13, 2023 5:56 PM

Well, if any one had good reason to loathe oneself, it is Santos.

by Anonymousreply 479February 13, 2023 10:52 PM

Now co-sponsoring a book-banning bill with Marjorie Taylor Greene

by Anonymousreply 480February 15, 2023 6:32 PM

Because two cunts have found each other, R480. And one of them will be going to prison eventually.

by Anonymousreply 481February 15, 2023 7:34 PM

See r480? I told everybody he was just waiting for the right girl to come along.

by Anonymousreply 482February 15, 2023 8:29 PM

Who are you kidding, r482? We know you’re alive and just waiting to make the grand dame entrance just when Lil Georgie Boy is about to be arrested.

Ghost my ass.

by Anonymousreply 483February 15, 2023 8:33 PM

This queen is constitutionally incapable of ever telling the truth. I imagine her every night on the phone with Lindsybelle spending hours telling one another tall stories swearing they're the truth like a pair of Truman Capotes.

by Anonymousreply 484February 16, 2023 2:34 AM

Blair White seems pretty unclockable in her YouTube videos but in the video at R477 she looks like a young man in a dress and a bad wig.

by Anonymousreply 485February 16, 2023 2:46 AM

Embattled Rep. George Santos is contemplating a nightmare scenario for House Republicans: Trying to stick it out in Congress, even if he is indicted on criminal charges.

After previously signaling to Republicans he wouldn’t seek reelection, Santos has recently been telling people he is considering running for a second term, according to multiple Republican sources, and privately insists he will ultimately be cleared of all wrong-doing and that his treasurer will face scrutiny over his finances. And Chris Grant, a political consultant who once worked for an indicted former member of Congress, has advised Santos to not resign, encouraging the New York Republican to ride out his myriad legal issues, another GOP source said.

“Let me be very clear, I’m not leaving, I’m not hiding and I am NOT backing down,” tweeted Santos on Tuesday, who has been defiant despite calls for his resignation over repeatedly lying about his career, education and identity. “I will continue to work for #NY03 and no amount of Twitter trolling will stop me. I’m looking forward to getting what needs to be done, DONE!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 16, 2023 8:56 AM

He will try to ride it out. He will fail, because ultimately he will be convicted, and he won't be running or win any election in NY again.

by Anonymousreply 487February 16, 2023 12:38 PM

His promise not to run for re-election is just another lie on top of his many other lies. I don't think that this speaks to him but more to the rest of us--particularly the Republican party, for allowing this to even be an option. Somehow the message isn't clear to him or many others.

by Anonymousreply 488February 16, 2023 12:44 PM

Excerpted from the below NY Times piece from today:

The marriage became a source of tension for Mr. Santos during his recent congressional run. Mr. Santos did not disclose the marriage to people working on his campaign, they said, until an internal vulnerability study commissioned by the campaign identified it as a potential issue for voters.

A copy of the study reviewed by The New York Times called the marriage “questionable,” pointing to the fact that Mr. Santos dated men while he was married.

Mr. Santos has been an outspoken critic of illegal immigration, though he has at times supported giving permanent residency to those who came to the United States as children under the D.A.C.A. program.

Public records obtained by the nonprofit group Reclaim the Records indicate that Mr. Santos was married in 2012 in Manhattan. But in May 2013, court records show, one of the parties moved to dissolve the marriage, though the effort was dropped in December of that year.

n March 2014, Mr. Santos filed a family-based immigration petition for his wife on the basis of their marriage, according to an official timeline of their case shared with The Times. The petition was approved in July, and she was granted conditional permanent residence. Such an approval is typically considered an official acknowledgment that the relationship is valid, and is based on interviews, documents, such as a marriage license, bills and other proof of cohabitation and wedding photographs.

In July 2016, after the required two years had passed, Mr. Santos’s wife filed a form with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to remove conditions. The request was approved in October 2017, and the ex-wife became a legal permanent resident. In August 2022, she became a United States citizen, according to the timeline.

In October 2022, she filed a petition to sponsor her new husband, who is also Brazilian, for a green card, according to the timeline. That matter is pending.

If officials were to find that Mr. Santos entered into the marriage in order to obtain citizenship for his wife he could face up to five years in prison, and his former wife could be deported.

...In the letter, Mr. Lazin wrote that Mr. Santos planned a party to celebrate his engagement to Mr. Vilarva while still married, as reported by The Daily Beast, and offered to marry another man to help him get a green card, as reported by ABC News. He requested that the House review Mr. Santos’s representations to authorities to assess whether he made false statements, a crime under federal law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489February 16, 2023 1:03 PM

Glad someone is looking into that marriage!

by Anonymousreply 490February 16, 2023 2:42 PM

Of course that marriage was a green card marriage. Meawhile, he's trying to frame himself as a representative tough on illegal immigration. Just like he's a gay man who's co-sponsoring a law with Marjorie Taylor Gunt that says any books about LGBTQ are to be banned, and just like he's a gay man who was against same-sex adoptions, saying children needed a mommy and a daddy. This fucker is a total piece of shit, a sociopath, and a criminal.

I can't wait for this cunt to go down.

by Anonymousreply 491February 16, 2023 2:48 PM

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

by Anonymousreply 492February 16, 2023 3:00 PM

He's a very good man. Just a bad liar.

by Anonymousreply 493February 16, 2023 3:18 PM

You know, we joke on here and would probably jokingly say something like “we can’t have more immigrants, unless they’re hot, then it’s ok,” but I think he believes that sincerely.

I really do.

by Anonymousreply 494February 16, 2023 3:19 PM

He's a Republican of the Atwater-Rove-Trump vintage: concede nothing, double down, go on the offensive at all costs. Admitting they were wrong gets them nothing—so they think.

by Anonymousreply 495February 16, 2023 3:25 PM

And someone needs to run a DNA test on the kid his wife had when she was "married" to him

by Anonymousreply 496February 16, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote]Meawhile, he's trying to frame himself

I can only hope is successful in this endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 497February 16, 2023 3:58 PM

Apparently the ONLY way (as listed in the Constitution) to get rid of a sitting Congressman is to have 2/3rds of the House vote yo expel him.

He cannot be impeached or forced to resign, apparently.

With a razor thin majority, the GOP won’t get rid of him unless something pushes them—like multiple indictments

by Anonymousreply 498February 16, 2023 4:36 PM

R498, the indictments WILL be coming. It's a question of when and not if.

by Anonymousreply 499February 16, 2023 4:45 PM

R496, the father of the child was probably the man she married right after becoming a U.S. citizen. They may have had a long-standing relationship and a plan to become U.S. citizens, with Santos’s help.

by Anonymousreply 500February 16, 2023 5:08 PM

[quote]And someone needs to run a DNA test on the kid his wife had when she was "married" to him

[quote]Glad someone is looking into that marriage!

[quote]the father of the child was probably the man she married right after becoming a U.S. citizen. They may have had a long-standing relationship and a plan to become U.S. citizens, with Santos’s help.

Who is this DL person or persons? Help me with this please because I don't get it. Throughout this thread and even the previous one there has been this obsessive fixation about Santos' marriage. Why? Help me understand your intense interest in this specific issue.

I mean... anyone with the intelligence of a mustard seed knows that this was a green card marriage and that the child isn't his. Should he and those involved be punished? OF COURSE! But, with all that this guy has done, and is doing, you feel that his fake marriage, or whatever you want to call it, should be top priority? Again, help me understand this. Are you a victim of such an arrangement? Is there a jealousy that the girl got a green card via this type of charade? Why is this so consuming for you?

by Anonymousreply 501February 16, 2023 5:36 PM

R501 thinks it's bad for people to be held accountable, I guess. It also shows Republicans' hypocrisy on the immigration issue. They rail about "the border" but give a free pass to a gay guy who married a woman to get a green card.

by Anonymousreply 502February 16, 2023 5:43 PM

Oh GOSH, NO! Without question Santos and all involved should be held accountable, but I think there truly are many more issues that take priority way before one reaches the fake marriage that is in the cue.

by Anonymousreply 503February 16, 2023 5:48 PM

I believe ALL his crimes should be investigated, including the fake marriage

by Anonymousreply 504February 16, 2023 5:50 PM

I suspect his party was hoping the fuss about him would die down.

With a steady stream of new revelations coming out, I can’t imagine they continue to tolerate him that much long (though I know to never underestimate the cravenness of the Republican Party).

by Anonymousreply 505February 16, 2023 5:54 PM

I don't think it's obsessive to be curious about his 7-year marriage; it's yet another probably felony that he should be held to account for. Did they ever live together? Was money exchanged? Who's the child's father? Same as: where did his campaign funding come from?

by Anonymousreply 506February 16, 2023 6:45 PM

It would be hard to prove it was a green card marriage, though not impossible. I really hope it is investigated and prosecuted. He was dating men throughout the marriage, I would pay good money to see him sweating bullets as a defendant being questioned about all his scams. Please let that happen.

by Anonymousreply 507February 16, 2023 7:16 PM

[quote]I don't think it's obsessive to be curious about his 7-year marriage;

Yes, it has been.

HOWEVER...

In thinking this over, I sincerely apologize. I apologize to whomever. I shouldn't define for you "what is" or "what should be" important.

by Anonymousreply 508February 16, 2023 8:36 PM

Terrible journalist, IMHO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 17, 2023 9:33 AM

R509 He's clearly been working on his non-answer responses.

He claims the 42 unsubstantiated expenses at $199.99 will turn out to be clerical errors.

He's a parody of himself.

by Anonymousreply 510February 17, 2023 10:01 AM

R508, you’re cute as hell, but you have every right to state your opinions as do I and every other person here. That’s what keeps a discussion board going, hun.

by Anonymousreply 511February 17, 2023 3:47 PM

He should definitely run again.... I want to see a third act in this clown show!

by Anonymousreply 512February 17, 2023 6:24 PM

[quote]He's a Republican of the Atwater-Rove-Trump vintage: concede nothing, double down, go on the offensive at all costs. Admitting they were wrong gets them nothing—so they think.

R495, and unfortunately this strategy works well for them. We live in a time in which politicians are able to get away with a lot more lying and scandal than in the past. Look at Trump. Look at Santos. Look at how long Duncan Hunter held out in California's 50th District.

by Anonymousreply 513February 18, 2023 8:31 AM

R513 And the FEC didn't get around to fining him for election violations until several years after his conviction and pardon for fraud. It was kind of a slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 514February 18, 2023 9:40 AM

"Santos: I was Alex Murdaugh's Secret Lover"

by Anonymousreply 515February 18, 2023 9:51 AM

Until he was found cheating with Buster.

by Anonymousreply 516February 18, 2023 10:27 AM

Lol Gregor Santov

by Anonymousreply 517February 18, 2023 11:03 AM

And, we have another one!

Santos isn't going anywhere. His defense will be why should he go, and these others stay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 18, 2023 3:09 PM

The thing with these people is that they have some kind of personality disorder. They have no shame. So you have to have ways to remove them because counting on 'shaming them into resigning' is not a good strategy.

by Anonymousreply 519February 18, 2023 3:13 PM

More evidence that Georgie isn't going anywhere. "Someone" is helping him get out of this mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 18, 2023 3:14 PM

Hate to claim another one, but gay face is present.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521February 18, 2023 3:26 PM

R520 Imagine a whole goddamn family of greasy con artists who never pay their bills. Usually there's at least one sibling who isn't a deadbeat, but these people get evicted like regular people get heartburn.

by Anonymousreply 522February 18, 2023 5:26 PM

So the sister pocketed more than $30K in covid rent relief and then donated it to her brother’s campaign?

by Anonymousreply 523February 18, 2023 6:18 PM

R523 The fat bitch also never paid any rent. And according to George's ex-boyfriend, she stole his dresser.

by Anonymousreply 524February 19, 2023 1:33 AM

R520, he can't escape campaign fraud.

by Anonymousreply 525February 19, 2023 2:11 AM

FYI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526February 20, 2023 3:27 PM

Why is it taking so long to get rid of Lying George???

by Anonymousreply 527February 20, 2023 4:02 PM

R527 People got distracted by the Super Bowel, the Chinese balloons, and now the pre-Oscars buzz.

by Anonymousreply 528February 20, 2023 4:07 PM

[quote] People got distracted by the Super Bowel,

I don’t like the sound of this.

by Anonymousreply 529February 20, 2023 4:08 PM

R529 What were they expecting, with all that fried food, cheap beer, and oil-based "cheese" products?

by Anonymousreply 530February 20, 2023 5:39 PM

My bowel is really super. I won the Super Bowel ten years in a row!

by Anonymousreply 531February 20, 2023 9:17 PM

Miss Ravache tells Piers Morgan she used to be straight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532February 21, 2023 12:22 AM

^ Gurl, please. If by straight, you mean "Straight for the next man"

by Anonymousreply 533February 21, 2023 12:23 AM

[quote]Miss Ravache tells Piers Morgan she used to be straight

Another notch that Georgie will survive this. He's entertainment now. He's in the Trump level zones now. It's all about the ratings and how much money can be generated.

by Anonymousreply 534February 21, 2023 12:32 AM

What about breaking the law? Times up.

by Anonymousreply 535February 21, 2023 4:15 AM

It's where he belongs, but unfortunately, I think he'd probably thrive in prison.

by Anonymousreply 536February 21, 2023 4:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537February 21, 2023 5:07 AM

[quote]Why is it taking so long to get rid of Lying George???

[quote]What about breaking the law? Times up.

In case you guys haven't noticed, we live in a time in which people can get away with pathological lying and breaking the law. I wouldn't get your hopes up that Santos will be held accountable -- Trump sure as hell wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 538February 21, 2023 7:58 AM

The only way to get rid of whatever-his-name-is-today is for the House to vote him out by 2/3rd majority.

That’s the absolutely ONLY way

by Anonymousreply 539February 21, 2023 10:22 AM

R538, are you equating Trump with Santos? They're hardly on the same playing field.

Of course they're going to bring charges against Santos. He will not be in Congress in two years. But he will be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 540February 21, 2023 12:33 PM

R532, Santos thinks that the lies were ok because he got away with them before, when he first ran for office. You'd think that someone with so much experience as a con man would be good at lying, but he's not, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 541February 21, 2023 1:04 PM

No, R541, you're right, he's a terrible liar. I've been saying that every time I hear some pundit saying how good a liar he is. If he was good, he wouldn't have been caught. But when you're a sloppy liar, lying about absolutely everything, and you're not very bright to begin with, you're going to get caught. He's a sloppy liar just just like he's a (no doubt) sloppy-seconds fuck.

by Anonymousreply 542February 21, 2023 1:08 PM

Full interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543February 21, 2023 1:20 PM

[Quote] Santos thinks that the lies were ok because he got away with them before, when he first ran for office.

He only got away with the lies then because no one looks into the backgrounds of the losers

by Anonymousreply 544February 21, 2023 1:27 PM

Okay... I'm only13:50 into this interview and here's what I'm catching...

-I believe that Santos just might get away with this. He's entertainment now. Piers Morgan releases the FULL interview so early? I guess so if YouTube is any type of indicator. Only 798K Subscribers and only 1.191 views on content that was uploaded 16 hours ago? Morman needs Santos just as much as Santos needs him!

-So, there's a husband that's still around and they actually go out? Neither one has any shame. What's the story on the "husband"?

-He still plays the victim but Morgan doesn't really let him get away with that. However, Morgan isn't forceful enough, IMHO.

-Using the GOP word list "Hit Parade", "Witch Hunt" etc

-Throws the GOP (and rightfully so) under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 545February 21, 2023 2:11 PM

I'm really puzzled as to how anyone here thinks that because Santos is "entertainment" all the federal, state and international criminal investigations will go away? We're talking campaign finance violations among many the charges. Do people seriously think the FBI and the NY state attorney general's office and the FEC, etc. will just shut all their investigations down? That's pretty naive.

He will never be reelected to Congress in NY. And these inestigations will not go away because of a few interviews on tv.

by Anonymousreply 546February 21, 2023 2:15 PM

He's entertainment now because he generates clicks. But for all the wrong reasons. It's compelling to watch a serial liar sweat bullets on the hot seat. People want to watch him disintegrate before the camera. Rightfully so. He stole his position in congress and unfortunately this is the result.

by Anonymousreply 547February 21, 2023 2:21 PM

-With the Pet Foundation he blames other people for bad record keeping even though he titled himself the operation's manager. He claims to have been responsible for only picking up strays.

-He views questions about his mother as being insensitive

-100% flounders through questions about Pulse nightclub and shootings

-Claims that he only dressed in drag once (Oh! find some more pictures!)

by Anonymousreply 548February 21, 2023 2:33 PM

Piers M. didn't do a great job of clearing anything up. He let Santos evade the questions. I wish someone would really question this guy. The right way.

by Anonymousreply 549February 21, 2023 3:07 PM

His days in Congress are clearly numbered (I still think he gets expelled, surely the Republican leadership realises by now that he will be a constant fixture in the headlines until that happens) but I could see him successfully translating this into a career as a Z-list celebrity, perhaps he might be a future appearance in 'DILF Mansion' or similar as the comic relief.

by Anonymousreply 550February 21, 2023 3:11 PM

[quote] I wish someone would really question this guy.

I agree! So far, the only one in that running (IMHO) is actually Tulsi (whatever her last name is). I am NOT a fan of hers, but she got to the severity of this issue by asking one question; "Have you no shame?"

by Anonymousreply 551February 21, 2023 3:13 PM

[quote]His days in Congress are clearly numbered (I still think he gets expelled, surely the Republican leadership realises by now that he will be a constant fixture in the headlines until that happens)

Mmph... the same is said about Matt Gaetz and others... I think that Santos is going to ride this out and will run for re-election. Will he win? Never say never...

by Anonymousreply 552February 21, 2023 3:16 PM

I'm saying it: NEVER. He's despised by both Republicans and Democrats in his district--hovering at 70% disapproval.

R552, do you think the FBI and the NY state attorney general and the FEC are all going to let him ride this out? Why would they? Answer me that.

by Anonymousreply 553February 21, 2023 3:42 PM

It's hard to not become cynical when people have been saying for years that Trump and Gaetz would get done but they still haven't.

by Anonymousreply 554February 21, 2023 3:44 PM

People here seem to think that because he hasn't been charged in the mere 6 weeks since taking office that it's all over, he's getting a free pass, he's teflon just like Trump, blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 555February 21, 2023 3:44 PM

His explanations were lame. But I don’t think it helps him in any way. His bigger problems are all the fraud.

by Anonymousreply 556February 21, 2023 4:20 PM

His explanations weren't even explanations--they were dodges, claims of victimization, more lies to cover lies, and a refusal to engage and answer questions he knew he had no answers for or were proven as lies (e.g., his mother in 9-11, his grandparents and the Holocaust).

I would agree that Piers Morgan's interrogation was half-hearted and paltry, not hard-hitting at all, as have been all Santos' sit-down interviews, with the exception of Gabbard, who ripped into him.

by Anonymousreply 557February 21, 2023 4:24 PM

Stupid ass Morgan didn't even ask him about his financing origins,

by Anonymousreply 558February 21, 2023 4:25 PM

[quote] -Throws the GOP (and rightfully so) under the bus.

Oooh, I hope so. Let him bite the hand that feeds him. All we need is about 70 of them to turn.

by Anonymousreply 559February 21, 2023 4:38 PM

^He basically did this when Morgan asked him why he didn't think that he would be caught. Santos replied that he ran for the same position earlier and all of this information was available. Basically, he said that they knew.

by Anonymousreply 560February 21, 2023 5:01 PM

So everyone knew he was lying but his constituents. I guess it didn't matter that they didn't know they were being lied to.

He's a true sociopath. He's a victim, he's responsible for nothing, it's all someone else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 561February 21, 2023 5:11 PM

[quote]So everyone knew he was lying but his constituents. I guess it didn't matter that they didn't know they were being lied to.

And this is why I disagree with R555. Santos had/has A LOT of enablers.

by Anonymousreply 562February 21, 2023 5:17 PM

What did I say that mentioned enablers, R562? I'm saying because the speed at which any prosecution of Santos is unsatisfying to some here doesn't mean they're not coming for him.

by Anonymousreply 563February 21, 2023 5:26 PM

Daniel Dale's Fact check of the interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564February 22, 2023 1:17 AM

[quote]It's hard to not become cynical when people have been saying for years that Trump and Gaetz would get done but they still haven't.

Exactly. Hasn't the investigation into Gaetz already folded?

by Anonymousreply 565February 22, 2023 7:47 AM

Yes, Gaetz has been cleared, there isn't going to be any prosecution. Trump is still untouchable despite at minimum being a tax cheat.

by Anonymousreply 566February 22, 2023 7:50 AM

[quote]What did I say that mentioned enablers, [R562]? I'm saying because the speed at which any prosecution of Santos is unsatisfying to some here doesn't mean they're not coming for him.

I suppose I'm not communicating effectively, R555. IMHO, we have gone beyond the point of right vs wrong, and that the law will take care of it. The law will be whoever sets it and enforces it. The Republicans/Conservatives/White Nationalists/ or whatever you want to call them have been working 24/7 to make these problems just disappear and have no effect. Do you think that it was the Santos' camp alone that came up with the strategy to blow the cover of other Congress people and therefore assuage the interest in Georgie? So, I disagree with you. Speed is absolutely a consideration and probably now the primary one if anything is to happen to Santos, Gaetz, Trump. et alia. The war will be won by whomever controls the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 567February 23, 2023 12:41 PM

R567, investigations into Santos are proceeding and they will happen. Period. The GOP in Congress has no control over any of that. At any rate, Santos will be out in two years and will never be reelected to anything in NY again.

by Anonymousreply 568February 23, 2023 1:10 PM

FYI

So, his madre had a gambling problem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569February 23, 2023 7:40 PM

R569 She died in that riverboat casino explosion on 9/11

by Anonymousreply 570February 23, 2023 8:38 PM

But George was only a small boy at the time (13), and there'd be no reason for his mother - one of the first female executives in NY's financial district - to mislead him as to her whereabouts.

He stands by his claims, but out of respect for his late mother, will not be discussing her going forward.

by Anonymousreply 571February 23, 2023 10:57 PM

She was in Brazil at the time with him on 9/11

by Anonymousreply 572February 23, 2023 11:03 PM

Democrats.... no, any group or person with any decency ought be able to DESTROY the Republican party by using this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573February 24, 2023 9:39 AM

R573, he’s going for crazy right wing support like MTG

by Anonymousreply 574February 24, 2023 12:51 PM

But it won't work. He's a dead man walking. He'll be out of office and prosecuted in two years.

by Anonymousreply 575February 24, 2023 12:54 PM

Let’s hope so. While a majority in his district who were polled said they want him out (both parties), there are quite a few who want him in. Probably to “pwn the libs.” The fact that there are so many stupid people is frightening.

by Anonymousreply 576February 24, 2023 3:27 PM

Over 70% of both Republicans and Democrats in his district want him gone, R576. I don't know who these "quite a few" people are you're referring to who want him to stay, but the GOP in that district has stated categorically that he's toxic for their future chances and want him gone. The district is historically Democrat. Please, enough with this notion that he has a snowball's chance of returning to the House in 2 ears from that district. It's. NOT. HAPPENING.

by Anonymousreply 577February 24, 2023 3:31 PM

*2 years

by Anonymousreply 578February 24, 2023 3:32 PM

Again, r577, 30% is a shitload of idiots.

I never will count it out definitively until it happens. We said the same thing about Klangerine, that he didn’t have a chance of getting elected.

If people get complacent and don’t vote because “eh, he’ll never be re-elected anyway,” it could be a problem. We’ve already seen the GOP in his district knew he was a liar and a problem but said nothing. Now that it’s blowing up they’re changing their tune. In two years, that song may change again. I don’t trust anyone in that party and sure as fuck don’t believe them when they say they won’t back him in two years.

Look at all the douche bags on the national level like Graham, Rubio, Cruz, etc. who excoriated dump before the election. Once he was elected, they kissed his ass.

by Anonymousreply 579February 24, 2023 3:53 PM

R579, 30% is a smaller number than 70%.

And no one is being complacent. There is a large group of constituents from his district actively campaigning to see him removed. Every day, there are investigative news reports. There are active criminal investigations on the federal, state, and international level.

by Anonymousreply 580February 24, 2023 4:00 PM

Ok.

by Anonymousreply 581February 24, 2023 4:08 PM

McCarthy needs his vote so he’s not going anywhere now

by Anonymousreply 582February 24, 2023 6:59 PM

No, he's not. We know that. It's about him losing reelection/being prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 583February 24, 2023 7:39 PM

He will lose the next election but must we wait that long? Amazing that there’s little else we can do

by Anonymousreply 584February 24, 2023 7:49 PM

As has been said and said, there are in the meantime several criminal investigations going, on state and federal levels. He's only been in office for less than 2 months. People really need to let the investigations unfold.

by Anonymousreply 585February 24, 2023 7:58 PM

Unless he goes to jail, it’ll be two years because mykevin needs his vote.

He was recommended to the Nassau county GOP by the Queens county GOP. The Queens county GOP is still supporting him. The majority of his district and the vast majority of the money in his district are in Nassau County. That means there’s a little bit of a civil war going on in the NY GOP.

by Anonymousreply 586February 24, 2023 8:01 PM

[quote]The Queens county GOP is still supporting him. The majority of his district and the vast majority of the money in his district are in Nassau County. That means there’s a little bit of a civil war going on in the NY GOP.

FOLLOW THE MONEY! Everyone must stay abreast of who gave him money and who exactly is giving him money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587February 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Thread's rapidly approaching the 600 cut-off. If there's a follow-on, I propose 2 threads - one to debate whether he's gone before the end of this term, and if he's re-electable - and one for scandally interesting shit.

by Anonymousreply 588February 24, 2023 8:36 PM

It's true that I'm sick of having the same conversation with people here who moan that he's going to just get away with everything, when he's so obviously in the crosshairs of all these investigations and will definitely not be in Congress in 2 years. I could do with a break from all the naysayers. Anyway, I picked up from the last one and started this one and am happy to continue with this one.

So...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589February 24, 2023 8:58 PM

^ But cha here, Blanche. YA HERE!!! YOU LOVE THIS!!!

by Anonymousreply 590February 24, 2023 9:12 PM

I didn't say I loved it, R590. But I did start another thread. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 591February 24, 2023 9:22 PM

[quote]It's true that I'm sick of having the same conversation with people here who moan that he's going to just get away with everything, when he's so obviously in the crosshairs of all these investigations

We’re quite jaded from the last 5-6 years of investigations leading nowhere.

See also: Trump, Donald J.; Gaetz, Matt; et al.

by Anonymousreply 592February 24, 2023 9:27 PM

Either way, the constituents of the third district are furious, and they will be the ones voting. Seventy percent of them want him gone, and gone he will be in two years.

by Anonymousreply 593February 24, 2023 9:42 PM

A lot can happen in 2 years, R593...

by Anonymousreply 594February 24, 2023 9:49 PM

R594:

If you mean the constituents' hatred of him will change--no. It was a traditional Democrat district to begin with.

If you mean a lot can happen in that he could be prosecuted and convicted--yes, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 595February 24, 2023 9:58 PM

Report: George Santos lied to a judge about working for Goldman Sachs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596February 24, 2023 10:41 PM

From ^

George Santos falsely told a judge in Seattle in 2017 that he worked for Goldman Sachs, Politico reported Friday, adding to the long list of lies by the now-New York Republican congressman.

Politico published an audio recording of part of Santos’s conversation with a judge during an arraignment for Gustavo Ribeiro Trelha, whom Santos told the judge was a family friend. Trelha later pleaded guilty to fraud, went to jail and was deported to Brazil, Politico reported.

“So what do you do for work?” King County Superior Court Judge Sean P. O’Donnell says in the recording of the May 15, 2017, arraignment hearing for Trelha. “I am an aspiring politician and I work for Goldman Sachs,” Santos is heard to reply.I

by Anonymousreply 597February 24, 2023 10:42 PM

dumbfuck, r588, one is enough.

by Anonymousreply 598February 24, 2023 11:34 PM

R598 Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 599February 25, 2023 12:20 AM

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2023 12:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!