Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends, welcome to Susan Boyle's home

It's kitschy!

Knick-knacks and tchotchkes galore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 2:29 AM

The house is exactly what I’d expect.

I know D/L calls for snark, but I love the fact that She has $40million in the bank, but just wants to live in her wee house as she always has. She's a delicate soul and I’m glad she seems to be happy. The type of fame she got so fast could easily have destroyed her.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 1:10 AM

Just so you know, OP, we toured Susan's home exactly one year ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 1:10 AM

[quote] Just so you know, OP, we toured Susan's home exactly one year ago.

Well, she had it renovated.

The floors were papered and done!

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 1:15 AM

Wrong. The video you uploaded was made in 2020. So its not showing anything new from last year. Which was 2022.

This is called "INTERNET INFORMATION LITERACY" - identifying important information in the information you find on the Internet.

Do carry on, and have fun. I've already been on this tour. Last year.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 1:20 AM

R4 is a distasteful cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 1:20 AM

Pulling false info out of your ass is smelly and distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 1:23 AM

Dina Martina is looking old.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 1:26 AM

OP- I’m crossing my fingers that she hasn’t lowered herself into wearing a 🐀 y Korean Wig .

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 2:14 AM

The wig in her video is most definitely a ratty Korean wig.

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 2:24 AM

I'm glad she's in the world.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 2:27 AM

"My humble abode."

Finally, some truth in advertising.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 2:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!