Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, Manchester Brits: seen Robert Rimmer?

Police are appealing for help to track down a wanted man from Tameside.

Robert Rimmer is wanted in connection with on ongoing investigation into drug-related offences in the Humberside area, police said. He is originally from Ashton-under-Lyne.

The 36-year-old has links to Hull, Cheshire, Liverpool and Blackpool. Officers have warned members of the public not to approach Rimmer if they see him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 4:57 PM

I would like to meet him with his pants down.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 6:17 AM

Mamma’s mussy is moist!

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 6:17 AM

With a name like that, Dataloungers will flock to North and make Great Britain capsize.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 6:19 AM

He needs to pull out a shaping trimmer and clean up his beard directly below his lower lip to the left and right of what should be a distinct soul patch. Very, very few guys can pull off allowing the whole area to solidly grow in and have it actually look good... And he isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 6:33 AM

He looks a bit like former rugby player and author Ben Mercer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 6:36 AM

I'd rim Rimmer and let him Rimmer me.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 7:10 AM

If I find him first . . .

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 7:17 AM

I found him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 7:47 AM

Yes, R8, but mine didn't link to a banned website and showed his mug shot.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 7:52 AM
by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2022 4:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!