Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your plan for escaping the US when it completely collapses?

I’m going for German citizenship by descent. Many European countries will give you citizenship if you have (relatively recent) ancestors from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2022 9:26 AM

I think that Europe and the Orient will collapse, before the USA.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 10:13 PM

America will last forever.

It's the refugees from other countries that will be begging to come to us.

Especially the trash from china and russia.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 10:14 PM

Ah, time for the weekly "I'm moving to Europe!" thread.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 10:15 PM

Immigration to the United States has been happening since the 1600's.

And it has never stopped.

Nice try, TROLL op.

The USA is #1 when it comes to desirability among immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 10:18 PM

The entire planet is about to become an authoritarian hellhole once CBDCs are rolled out.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 10:20 PM

These panicky-Mary 'where can I flee?!' threads have seemingly become a DL constant, we've gone down this rabbit hole at least 5 times this year.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 10:38 PM

I don’t qualify to get into Canada, which suggests that Australia and New Zealand would be similarly picky, England is too expensive, and I only speak English. Hence, I’ll be right here, thinking that the apocalypse is absolutely nowhere near as fun and stylish as my movie viewing led me to expect.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 10:43 PM

You all are some bitter bitches. Why do I continue to pay to participate?

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 10:44 PM

R2

[quote]America will last forever.

Of course it will.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 10:48 PM

OP, have you been reading the new lately? The US is one of the better bets for the future.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 10:50 PM

Hawaii. To me, it's not really the USA, and it's the only option I'd consider People that know the territory can completely disappear there. You'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 11:55 PM

I have dual US/EU membership. I will go to Italy or France.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 11:57 PM

My grandfather was from Italy, but my dad didn't claim citizenship, I heard that makes me ineligible because he broke the chain? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 12:29 AM

a country with closed borders OP

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 12:31 AM

What about Poland, OP? Projected to be EU's new powerhouse.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 12:32 AM

is Poland near Russia and the Ukraine?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 12:35 AM

Yes, R16. But unlike Germany and France, Poland will be leading the EU soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 12:37 AM

There'll be nowhere on earth to escape to. The entire world will be adopting CBDC, and we'll all be living under a surveillance state that would make Xi Jinping blush.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Op, how much German descent do you need to qualify and how recent does it need to be?

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Germans are freezing their asses off this winter, along with many other European nations and the UK. Their inflation is even worse than the US's, too.

Maybe read a newspaper sometime.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Switzerland's the world's best run country but it's too expensive. France is too full of annoying Frenchmen. So the UK it is.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2022 12:40 AM

In reality, nada. In my fantasies...France or England. I'll be here, though.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2022 1:11 AM

R20, that's right. The world is changing quickly put people aren't keeping up on what is happening.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2022 1:13 AM

[quote] The world is changing quickly put people aren't keeping up on what is happening.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Everything has been pretty much the same, for the past couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2022 1:19 AM

OP maybe you should ask these people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2022 1:20 AM

R19 There are a lot of factors here so it’s hard to answer. But generally, I think they had to come to the US after 1904.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2022 3:17 AM

I watch International HouseHunters and Mediterranean HouseHunters. I’m obsessed with the coast Spain , Portugal , France and Italy. I wish I could go there. They seem to have decent rents for gorgeous views. Why the fuck am I still here?

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2022 3:21 AM

Because you're fat and nobody wants Americans in their countries R27.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2022 3:25 AM

Stay in the USA Work will set you free. Work work work The greatest joy is duty. Work work work

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2022 3:25 AM

my ancestors were driven out of France during the French Revolution, then Haiti when the slaves had there uprising

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2022 3:26 AM

I'm not going anywhere. Fuck them, this my home.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2022 3:58 AM

America will not suddenly or completely collapse. It will continue to disintegrate/degenerate, with increasing social upheaval, violence, chaos and the inability to maintain a modicum of social order and law. At that point, it will break up into smaller, easier to administer entities, giving populations greater social stability and increased quality of life.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2022 4:13 AM

OP, with all due respect, we neither want nor need you.

It it’s very American of you to blithely assume that we do.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2022 4:52 AM

R33 As if America wants everyone that we get?

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2022 4:57 AM

mexico city, fab 2 bdrm apt for $500.....so cheap, ho's cheap too

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2022 5:11 AM

I'm taking a time machine to go back to Ancient Rome.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2022 5:19 AM

Non-residents can’t stay in the eurozone countries for more than 90 days at a time. Assuming you can’t quickly qualify for a special visa . . .

Post-Brexit, could you stay, say, in France for 90 days, move to the UK for 90 more days, spend five days outside of both; then return to France for 90, and so on?

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2022 5:43 AM

Iceland.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2022 5:49 AM

My partner traveled here from Mexico and got a veterinary medicine degree. He kept telling me over and over again in the past that things here are not as bad as in Mexico, but the medical system here is a complete disaster as well as many other things. He’s starting to change his mind. So we may move back there. It’s a neutral country like Switzerland and they don’t get involved in wars so you can live quietly.

It’s sad to see the United States going down

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2022 6:19 AM

I don't know if the US will collapse but unless you're a billionaire, you won't enjoy living here. Corporations and billionaires will own most of the homes and farms, no one will be able to afford a new car, or medical care. No one will have a good pension. The middle class will become more and more the underclass, serving corporate masters. Billions of dollars will continue to fund wars while nothing is done about domastic crises like homelessness.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2022 6:21 AM

R40 that’s a very good point. I live in a rural area. I’ve already felt the pressure to either sell to billionaires or get blackballed by them. This is because I own a farm. I refuse to give up my farm.

I think the best way to deal with that situation is to not respond in any way and to become invisible in one way or the other while keeping your cash flow under a different name. A country boy will survive💔💪🖕👍🏽🥦😤😎🤣

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2022 6:30 AM

I have no desire to even visit Europe, let alone move there. If I were to "escape," I'd head for either somewhere in South America, Japan, or the Caribbean.

Europe has never appealed to me for some reason. Even as a vacation spot.

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2022 6:37 AM

Good luck R42 - with that attitude, you’ll need it.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2022 6:41 AM

It's not an "attitude," r43. I just have no interest in the European continent whatsoever and never have. I'll read about it and its history all day, but to be physically present upon its soil is not my cup of tea. Everything isn't for everyone. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2022 6:45 AM

If the US falls the rest of the world will tumble like dominoes. There will be no place to run and hide. We got our start fighting tyranny, might as well end on the same note.

“A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once.” – William Shakespeare

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2022 8:09 AM

R42 will get chewed up and spat out in South America, Japan, and the Caribbean and we all know it.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2022 8:20 AM

I just got fucked and bred by a former college linebacker. Men like this can't get enough of me and feel like they need to protect me. I have an army of tops on my side. I am safe from Q nuts and Trump fags.

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2022 8:23 AM

R20 as someone living in Germany chiming in: Nobody is freezing their asses off — don't exaggerate and don't believe everything you read.

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2022 8:30 AM

[quote]My grandfather was from Italy, but my dad didn't claim citizenship, I heard that makes me ineligible because he broke the chain?

R13 If your grandfather was born in Italy and was an Italian citizen when your father was born, it's possible to apply for Italian citizenship through grandparents. However, you can only qualify in this way if your parent has not since renounced their right to Italian citizenship, and most who came to the US never renounced their citizenship to their home country, so look into it further and perhaps consult an attorney. You can have multiple passports and citizenships because the US doesn't require people to renounce their citizenship from their home country. Based on what you said, I'm pretty sure you can get an Italian passport.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2022 8:38 AM

[quote]Op, how much German descent do you need to qualify and how recent does it need to be?

Immigration or securing citizenship to other countries is going to be a tough road for those Americans who can't do the simplest Google search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2022 9:35 AM

Wyoming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2022 9:42 AM

[quote]Non-residents can’t stay in the eurozone countries for more than 90 days at a time. Assuming you can’t quickly qualify for a special visa . . .

[quote]Post-Brexit, could you stay, say, in France for 90 days, move to the UK for 90 more days, spend five days outside of both; then return to France for 90, and so on?

R37: The 90-day rule for traveling to the 26 Schengen Zone countries within Europe is measured in a rolling 180-day calendar. Arrive 1 January and stay 90 days departing 31 March and you can't return until 180 days after 1 January (or measured from whatever the date of your arrival.) You could go back and forth multiple times provided you don't exceed 90 days in the Schengen Zone within the 180 days measures from your first arrival date. You can not move from Italy to France to extend your time frame: both are part pf the Schengen Zone and travel within it is cumulative.

American citizens may stay in the UK as tourists for up to six months.per visit. There is no stated limit on how soon you could return and repeat, however you are likely to attract the attention of immigration and border control officials who could turn you away if there were unresolved questions about your financial self-sufficiency, purpose of visit, and your non-reliance upon UK income or any broadly considered form of public assistance.

An American citizen could visit the Schengen Zone for 90 days then go to the UK for 6 months, then jump back to the Schengen Zone countries for 90 days. In theory he could jump back to the UK and repeat, or go back to the U.S. for a buffer three months and do the who thing again.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2022 9:59 AM

We get this thread topic so often that it spawned this thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2022 10:17 AM

I hold dual citizenship and will be heading to bella Italia upon retirement.

Not that Italy is "better" but I have more extended family there thus a better support system in my dotage.

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2022 10:33 AM

Oh, pls.

You'll just stay in Vladivostok, Sveta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2022 10:39 AM

I wouldn't go to Europe. It will be full of muslims soon.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2022 10:51 AM

I'll be there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2022 10:52 AM

[Quote]My partner traveled here from Mexico and got a veterinary medicine degree. He kept telling me over and over again in the past that things here are not as bad as in Mexico, but the medical system here is a complete disaster as well as many other things. He’s starting to change his mind. So we may move back there. It’s a neutral country like Switzerland and they don’t get involved in wars so you can live quietly.

Good luck with that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2022 11:55 AM

I have Swiss, Irish, Monégasque, and American citizenships. I'm not rich so will consider marriage proposals from wealthy horse-hung men who are well groomed and polite. No need to be handsome or well-educated. Any age. Fats and Fems are welcome.

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2022 11:58 AM

I'll live beside the ocean, leave the fire behind, swim out past the breakers and watch the world die. I'll have my big black boots and an old suitcase too.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2022 12:00 PM

[quote]Especially the trash from china and russia.

And the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2022 12:20 PM

R8 needs to go back where she came from.

Selma, Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 12:24 PM

I'm set. With EU citizenship through two countries and (and American citizenship by birth and most of my years) I've been living very happily in Europe for a few years, from before things in the U.S. got especially odd.

Were I still in the U.S. however, I would have been looking for a new country to call home, not so much to escape "complete collapse," or whatever form that takes, but because the ideal of living in new places has always appealed to me. Early retirement in another country would have called me, not to escape one place but for the pleasure of discovery in another that was a better match for me.

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2022 1:32 PM

Thanks R52

Sounds like a plan

if the US is crazy enough to re-elect T(increasingly Nazi-like)FG

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2022 2:03 PM

You can stay with me. Please bring food.

by Anonymousreply 65December 1, 2022 2:50 PM

I'll stay. If you love a country, you don't just leave and move on when things get tough. Why do you think so many Mexicans and South Americans are breaking into the US? They gave up on their homes. You have to stay if you really want to fix things. You can't do so from outside the nation, unless you're the president or king. If you don't fight to make things better at home, then who will? I mean, how will things ever get better again? With the best and brightest, most hard-working people, pouring out, how can there ever be true and profound reform or redemption?

by Anonymousreply 66December 1, 2022 2:55 PM

Isn't it odd the way two first world nations, the US and Canada, are neighbored by a bunch of poor third world nations? They leave instead of doing the work of fixing their own country's problems. It's sad. Things never improve for Mexico et al.

by Anonymousreply 67December 1, 2022 2:57 PM

I actually think the US won't completely collapse but it might enter into a protracted and painful civil war.

Having a backup plan isn't a bad idea in case of the worst scenario.

by Anonymousreply 68December 1, 2022 3:24 PM

R25, I didn't click that link, but Lens Dunham did leave America. She moved to Wales. She may be back in America now, since Biden got elected. But she did leave a few years.

by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2022 4:18 PM

Seriously, it’s very complex and expensive to take up residency in another country. My friends who always threaten to leave the Country expect people to be shocked. None of them actually have the means or capacity to go settle in the Eu nor any other desirable settings. Most people who say “That does it! I’m moving to New Zealand/Canada/Switzerland, etc.” are looking more for attention than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2022 7:45 PM

What R68 said. The American Exceptionalists in this thread are idiotic. But that goes without saying.

I have dual citizenship through a grandparent so I am set.

by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote]If you love a country, you don't just leave and move on when things get tough.

Yeah, hon, for a lot of us that's a mighty big "if."

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2022 8:08 PM

[Quote] I didn't click that link, but Lens Dunham did leave America. She moved to Wales. She may be back in America now, since Biden got elected. But she did leave a few years.

Lens married an Englishman. None of the people who threatened to leave @R25 made good on that promise. Pure hyperbole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2022 8:18 PM

R32, that’s Russia’s plan for the US, right?

Thank goodness Biden was elected, the Democrats have held the Senate and claims of democracies demise were grossly exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote][R42] will get chewed up and spat out in South America, Japan, and the Caribbean and we all know it.

Imagine being this bitter that some stranger on the internet doesn't give a good goddamn about your "precious" Europe nor wishes to visit any of its nations.

Stay mad about it, r46.

by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2022 10:23 PM

Aren't you building your luxury underground bunkers yet? Gettamoveon!

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2022 10:28 PM

People with either financial means or genuine motivation can find attractive options of other countries in which to live. If they want to.

The truth is that money can smooth the way in some countries, money is the least of it.

Of the people who talk about changing countries, few are remotely serious, they're simply venting frustration in an "I wish I had Bezos' money" sort of way. Few have the flexibility. Few are willing to take on a big move, or have the patience to clear hurdles of visa requirements, language, different lifestyles, and unfamiliar landscapes and customs. Few would be at all comfortable taking on big, new challenges at any stage in their life. Few can be bothered to figure out the most basic outline of what's required to do it...because they know they will never take a step in that direction.

Look at the number of (non-military) U.S. citizens who live abroad. It's somewhere between 3 million and 8 million, or not more than 2% of the population. (Figures are broadly estimated and vary significantly. Even the number of U.S. college students abroad is estimated at only 300K, and almost half of them are in 5 countries.) The number of Americans living in Spain, for example, is less than 40,000, or 0.08% of the population; the American population in the UK represents 0.25% (for those DLers who complain if a British invasion of job robbers in the U.S., their percentage of the U.S. population is quite the same at 0.24%.). Americans living outside the U.S. hasn't been a big thing and isn't likely to become one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2022 12:41 AM

The billionaires want us to eat bugs.

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2022 2:22 AM

Meanwhile, they willbe eating filet mignon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2022 2:24 AM

r79 Are we going to start using bottlecaps as currency, too? Radroach meat ain't cheap.

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2022 3:05 AM

R75 prefers political instability and little brown men who will suck his cock for $2.

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2022 3:14 AM

r81 I am a female. And you are incredibly racist. Shocker, considering the site. And Europe is becoming "browner," I'm sure you know. Which is likely the source of your bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2022 3:25 AM

Also r81...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2022 3:26 AM

You need to Google Paraguayan national race laws before you post things like that^

The world is an ugly place, America is not worse than other countries.

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2022 3:30 AM

r84 Ok. I just did. Am I supposed to be seeing something special? Can you just point me to the specific detail that you're clearly hoping triggers the epiphany you'd like me to have regarding this matter?

by Anonymousreply 85December 2, 2022 3:35 AM

R85 until recently they had a national policy of seeking out European immigration and forced interracial marriage in a effort to breed out their indigenous Guarani population. The goal was to create a national race so they'd be a homogenous country.

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2022 3:45 AM

r86 I read that the reasoning for that started for a completely opposite goal.

[quote]In 1814, Francia issued a decree forbidding marriages between “European men” (namely, Spaniards) and women “known as Spanish” (born in Spain or of Spanish descent). European men would only be allowed to marry indigenous, mixed-race or black Paraguayan women.

[quote]By preventing the white elite from reproducing, Francia’s decree had the undeniable potential to allow the newly independent Paraguay to rise as a mixed-race nation.

It was illegal for Europeans to marry other Europeans. Mestizos could marry each other but not other mixed race or Afro-Paraguayans. It was solely for the purposes of getting rid of the elite European Spaniards and keeping the indigenous Mestizos as the dominate race in power.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2022 3:57 AM

Than “some” other countries, R84.

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2022 4:02 AM

Costa Rica

by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2022 4:07 AM

Problem is most people can't move to another country. Countries have immigration systems and you have to have a residency and/or a work permit to live there. In Europe at any rate.

I'm lucky. I'm a dual US/UK citizen and have a Swiss C permit on file.

by Anonymousreply 90December 2, 2022 3:50 PM

Based on this, I can say don't even think about Finland.

They will work you to the bone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 2, 2022 4:11 PM

I think a Senator Herschel Walker could be disturbing enough to make people consider a move, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2022 10:29 AM

R91 is a frau ... an Instagram frau.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2022 12:35 PM

Israel, I’m Jewish, I’m not afraid of the constant conflicts with their neighbors…, I’m more afraid of Anti Semites in America

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2022 1:02 PM

I’m hoping to rise up as a brutal warlord and seize control of the American southwest

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2022 1:04 PM

R94 Then you would be the person to ask…… what do Israeli Jews really think of Palestinians? I’m so curious about this.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2022 3:23 PM

Nobody will take me. See you at the Facist Christian Floating Drumline festivals. I will be the one with the cage forced to watch withthe others.

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2022 3:52 PM

There’s nowhere to hide. I live in SF and it would cost me thousands of dollars to move. At present, I’m perfectly fine here. Maybe in 30 years Florida will be bombing us, but right now it’s better than 99% places in the world.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote]There’s nowhere to hide. I live in SF and it would cost me thousands of dollars to move.

[quote]...but right now it’s better than 99% places in the world.

Do you not get out much? I suspect that in most places in the U.S. a move to another country would cost thousands of dollars, even with hippie friends and a white van. And where have you travelled that you think that San Francisco is better than 99% of places in the world? I like San Francisco but assuming you would only consider moving to a place that had a strong combination of some serious attributes, it wouldn't be difficult to come up with a list of 100 cities outside the U.S. that would equal or better many of SF's attributes.

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2022 5:12 PM

Not so for Costa Rica r90. You only need proof of a $1,000 minimum monthly income.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2022 8:31 PM

OP, you’re a moron and Germany can have you. Although I think they will swiftly lose patience with you and kick you out.

by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2022 8:58 PM

If the OP and Amy Schumer leave, I'm staying

by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2022 10:34 PM

R96 They get along better than what you see on the news. Of course the extremest on both sides will always hate each other but in general all the apartheid you hear about is bullshit. Jews and Arabs in Israel work together in hospital, and even the police force....Gaza, when you could go down the streets on Google Earth was like everywhere else, nice setons and shitholes

Check out this show if its still running...its a comedy shows the life of a cop who kinda fucks up.......showing everyone working together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2022 1:06 PM

This is a great show too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 7, 2022 8:29 AM

Um. This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 7, 2022 8:42 AM

With 330 million, third largest population in the world, well, it can't make room for all of us. Many wouldn't want us -unless it's doctors and tech ppl.

I think we're stuck here to fight it out amongst ourselves. At least we're already armed for it.

A bunch of weird renegade pompous brutes and bores (and I say that with love, if possible, being one of us)

by Anonymousreply 106December 7, 2022 8:45 AM

German here: tender question: are you sure? I mean, I like it here but it's not as if it's a paradise. I would strongly advise against the East, and depending on where your priorities lie - culture, arts, nightlife, education - it's better to pick a small town or a big city. My advice (if you haven't stayed for a while in Germany already): come for a holiday and try couch-hopping. There are agencies that match you with people who basically let you sleep on their couch for a couple of nights. You'll get an insight how people live here and what concerns them. This will help you get a realistic picture.

by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2022 9:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!