Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy Robach cheating with cohost, I’ll comfort Andrew Shue

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 31, 2022 3:13 AM

Didn’t she get in trouble for using the term “colored”?

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 3:55 PM

This is the second time that trashy cunt has cheated on a husband. She cheated on her first husband with Andrew. He should've known she'd do it again.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 3:56 PM

And I’m the bad guy?

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 3:57 PM

Who and who and who and who?

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 3:59 PM

Maybe the spouses are cool with it. You never know.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 3:59 PM

omg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 4:00 PM

I’d eat Andrew’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 4:02 PM

At least somebody got lucky at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 4:04 PM

Andrew Shue has aged very well but he's 55. This plastic surgery cuntress probably can't say no to the excitement of fresh romance and bbc.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 4:05 PM

Ah, well I see per the Murdoch rag that they are both said to have split from their respective spouses in August. So why come out with this fairly detailed expose now? Maybe it's career-motivated--someone is waiting in the wings to poach their time slots, and/or prevent these lovebirds from launching a lucrative new career as the Joe and Mika of the third hour.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 4:06 PM

TJ could never

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 4:07 PM

Amy always seemed like a fake smarmy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 4:09 PM

Tj is much hotter these days. That’s an old pic of Shue, r11

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 4:11 PM

I still want to see this bitch in a cage match with Lara Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 4:18 PM

"20/20" should put together a dramatic two-hour feature on this. Deborah Roberts can interview an alt-frau with a septum piercing who has been podcasting about it from Robach and Shue's basement.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 4:22 PM

I couldn't imagine anyone caring about these people.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2022 4:26 PM

Oh, Miss r11, the ravages of time...

She hadn't looked like that in decades.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2022 4:27 PM

I am not surprised, their on-air chemistry is undeniable. I doubt that ABC will let them continue as co-host if this is made official.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2022 4:28 PM

This is Andrew Shue now, and shed no tears because he probably has one or two side-chicks himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2022 4:30 PM

It's interesting. About Robach...it's not the kind of life-sabotaging decision-making that one really expects from a 2-time cancer survivor.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2022 4:40 PM

Who cares? They aren't the property of their spouses. Praise adultery.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2022 4:43 PM

Amy's down with BBC!

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2022 5:47 PM

Some brothers just don’t care how trashy a bitch is so as long as she’s white. Hopefully his wife drains him financially.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2022 5:57 PM

PS Andrew hasn’t aged well at all…being cuckolded is murder on a boy’s skin.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2022 5:58 PM

Amy has been through menopause.

Maybe TJ's BBC got her pussy juices flowing again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2022 6:03 PM

[quote]it's not the kind of life-sabotaging decision-making that one really expects from a 2-time cancer survivor.

On the contrary. Facing death might make you more willing to say, fuck it, I want black dick, I'm going to get black dick.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2022 6:04 PM

Amy? Has excellent taste. Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2022 6:11 PM

Who has the most frozen, immovable face - Amy Robach or Andrea Canning?

Neither one of them has been able to raise their eyebrows for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2022 6:14 PM

Didn’t know she was married to Andrew Schue. That pic of him in the locker room is one of my favorite shots

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2022 6:16 PM

I just can't picture Amy Robach sucking on a big black dick.

David Muir, however......

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2022 6:20 PM

The black dude is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2022 7:01 PM

I wonder if they knew they were being photographed when they were at the cottage for the weekend. Was the photographer hiding in the bushes? I have to hand it to Amy. She knows how to reel in the good looking guys. OT: I really like the gray double-breasted overcoat TJ was wearing when they were leaving O'Donoghue's.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2022 7:02 PM

TJ is doing the GMA2 broadcast alone today. He says Amy is "on assignment."

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2022 7:22 PM

"On assignment" is code for under the anchor desk with her jaw unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2022 8:22 PM

Never heard of her

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2022 8:25 PM

I hope they're having 3 ways with Dr. cunt Jen Ashton so they all get fired. They are all insufferable AF.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2022 8:29 PM

What a dumb ass. Married & then dates her on-screen coworker. Talk about shitting where you eat. This will end in tears. She'll probably try to reunite with her husband after everything falls apart.

The only one I "know" of the three is Andrew Shue.

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2022 8:36 PM

I love the overcoat as well, r32. Can someone here identify it? It’s perfection.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2022 9:16 PM

What cheating trash those two are

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2022 9:22 PM

They are obviously crazy about each other.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote]Some brothers just don’t care how trashy a bitch is so as long as she’s white. Hopefully his wife drains him financially.

For YEARS after he left CNN, and the BET thing didn't work out, his high-powered Atlanta attorney wife was the breadwinner. He was a house husband/father.

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2022 9:32 PM

I chatted with her last summer in the garden department at a Home Depot in Westchester County. She asked if the coral bells I was buying needed full sun. Anyway I didn't know who the fuck she was, but then along comes Billy from Melrose P..... I mean Andrew Shue. It was only after I got home and googled him that I discovered who the wife was.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2022 9:37 PM

Who the heck is shadowing them? I can see random sightings in Manhattan but it seems someone was hiding in the woods to videotape them upstate.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2022 9:38 PM

If she makes a move on George, I’ll cut the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2022 9:45 PM

It seems like an angry spouse hired an investigator and them sent the photos to the press. These two aren't high profile enough to be tailed by paps.

Can't really blame them.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2022 9:50 PM

Yikes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2022 9:53 PM

Some people are born lucky. Could imagine being married to Andrew Shue?

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2022 9:54 PM

The comments on his Instagram -OMG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2022 10:09 PM

[quote]It seems like an angry spouse hired an investigator and them sent the photos to the press. These two aren't high profile enough to be tailed by paps.

This. Somebody's angry and perhaps wants custody of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2022 10:30 PM

Good lord, the fraus at that R48’s Instagram link!

They’re calling for Amy and TJ to get fired. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2022 10:36 PM

what she should have done is tried a MMF threesome. She's clearly attractive enough to land 2 good looking guys. What not get them together? We always hear about FFM threesomes but hardly ever the other way around

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2022 10:40 PM

I think the affair might affect the ratings. It's daytime TV and that's the mentality.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2022 10:41 PM

T.J. always pinged to me. Never knew he was married.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2022 10:43 PM

Yes, the busybody Karens are all over Insta wagging their fingers. You know they all secretly want to get pounded by a big black dick.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2022 10:45 PM

So now we know that Robin Roberts isn't the only one on GMA who likes white pussy.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2022 10:47 PM

lol no one should get fired for having an affair

that's personal business. It doesn't affect us.

Affairs in acting, singing, dancing, news, sports, big business etc aren't new

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2022 10:47 PM

If it was a spouse, it was probably Shue. They don’t have kids together. If you have kids you don’t want to do anything to undermine the money-making spouse’s earning potential. But a marriage of just a few years with no kids - they will probably both just leave with what they came with. So he could have wanted to get back at her (or him) and figured he had nothing to lose. Mean thing to do to the other wronged spouse.

They aren’t trying to hide it. The spouses may not have known originally, but they knew before this article.

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2022 10:48 PM

It would appear R11 that TJ not only could but per the article has been with Andrew's wife since June.

by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote] So now we know that Robin Roberts isn't the only one on GMA who likes white pussy.

I like Robin Roberts and I think she does a good job. I don't know who her partner or wife is, but I'm glad she's out and not closeted, as a lot of high-profile people are.

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2022 10:51 PM

I wonder who tipped the daily mail off. It's not like they would usually be following morning show hosts.

by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2022 11:25 PM

I kind of feel for them. I have no idea what was going on in their marriages.

They aren’t hypocrites that I’m aware of (like, say, an obviously gay southern queen of a senatrix voting against marriage equality).

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2022 11:36 PM

Normally affairs would be irrelevant, but the way this show shoves their hosts personal lives and the relationships between hosts and the "GMA family" down viewers throats makes it awkward. Last year Amy & Michael were on The View talking about their book on how to raise a blended family. At the end he mentions it took them so long to write because they wanted to make sure it had a happy ending. Amy said she was worried when she had to bring her husband on one of her work assignments, which seems kind of a weird thing to say. It was almost like she tolerates him and came across a bit cold towards him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 12:10 AM

It’s just dumb to dip your pen into the company inkwell. And people are going to be hurt. That’s not necessarily being frau-ish, but it’s about not hurting anyone. If they really wanted to be together, they should have spoken with their respective partners. If this was a mere fling, then they violated their marriage vows.

I’m sorry if Amy survived cancer and all, but it doesn’t make her a saint.

My sympathy is with TJ’s wife. I’d feel some sympathy for Andrew, but he’s such a lousy actor that I find it hard to do so…

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2022 12:17 AM

Amy HAS blended her family…with big black cock!

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2022 12:18 AM

Amy looks like a callous mom which isn't the image GMA wants to project.

by Anonymousreply 65December 1, 2022 12:20 AM

It will hurt them both because if who GMAs audience is- suburban homemaker types. They would be fine if they were run of the mill political reporters for MSNBC or something. But I bet they will wind up resigning or something, GMA has a certain image they want to project.

by Anonymousreply 66December 1, 2022 12:27 AM

Edit: Of who not if

by Anonymousreply 67December 1, 2022 12:28 AM

Watching GMA will have a new perpective now. Keep an eye on those two...

by Anonymousreply 68December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

I predict Robach's career will take the (bigger) hit, and we will never see these 2 onscreen/on-set together again.

by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2022 12:57 AM

Why is it so different in the UK? I remember a story where there was a man and woman who were longtime morning hosts. It turns out the guy who was married to a woman had been cheating on her for years. And he came out as gay.

I don't think it hurt his career despite the show likely having a mostly frau audience.

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2022 1:11 AM

R70 I think you're talking about this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2022 1:18 AM

It's a morning news show, huge networks ratings are at stake (GMA is the #1 morning news in the country, well above Today and whatever CBS does these days), and much of the U.S. TV audience (especially in that time slot) is pretty conservative. ABC ain't gonna put $$$$ at stake, especially not for a couple of late-40's, long-in-the-tooth adulterers. Today Show producers are sure to be sensing blood in the water.

I bet a lot of viewers can relate to being attracted to a friend or colleague, and having great chemistry with them at work. Then they remember *not actually doing the deed,* and will wonder why these overpaid assholes couldn't control themselves similarly. Female viewers, especially, will associate Robach with frenemy-type ex-beauty-queen types who flirt with other people's husbands and are icy/remote toward the wives. It's terrible for advertising, among other things.

Also, these a.m. shows have created a whole cottage industry out of being creepily enmeshed in the hosts' lives, whipping up whole narratives out of their fucking 5K training plans, and creating a fake family vibe on set.

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2022 1:22 AM

Will Allison take Billy back?

by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2022 1:51 AM

Andrew makes a cameo on SNL @ 3:42

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2022 1:54 AM

TJ Holmes is GROSS! I cannot stand him and switch to NBC when he’s at the GMA anchor desk. Why Amy, why???? I used to like you.

by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2022 3:22 AM

Jesus Christ. And now they’re going to have blend even MORE families together??? Dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2022 3:25 AM

Cheaters........as I've said in the Red Flag thread are always cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2022 3:39 AM

TJ Holmes???? Seriously? TJ Holmes??? Do better the next time that you cheat, Amy. Please do better. TJ Holmes??????

by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2022 3:42 AM

Amy #1 listened to song on her Spotify Wrapped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2022 3:51 AM

Get that D, Amy!

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice!

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2022 3:56 AM

I bet TJ cucked Andrew, who ate TJ's load out of Amy's pussy

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2022 3:58 AM

R63 your post is frau-rific.

After all the DL threads about sucking off married guys or hopping on Grindr the the second the husbear leaves the room or multiple fuck buddies on business trips, it's the hot blonde woman who DL vilifies. Spare me the moralizing about trashy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2022 6:13 AM

Shue has not aged well at all. 54 in this clip...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2022 6:23 AM

So....what does Robin Roberts think about all this?

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2022 8:23 AM

I don't know about Robin but Sara Haines and Michael Strahan are probably pissed they got cancelled when they didn't bring shame upon the Disney channel.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2022 8:26 AM

Family values...always number one in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2022 8:29 AM

^^^Disney "network" not channel.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2022 8:29 AM

Time to bring All My Children back to the 1:00 pm hour, where this kind of behavior is expected (and encouraged).

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2022 9:20 AM

So Amy switched over to the dark meat? Oye.

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2022 9:48 AM

I hope an angry spouse leaks TJ's nudes!

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2022 9:58 AM

Shue is wrinkled but does he look ugly? Does he look like a old man? He's a mid 50s hetero man, twice married. How old does he look, in your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2022 10:00 AM

How much was Robach expected to take? Holmes manspreads through the entire broadcast. Talk about a siren's call.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2022 10:07 AM

This girl loves cock.

Do we believe Amy enjoyed a session with Hunter after this interview?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2022 10:15 AM

And gal would be a fool not to take a ride on Hunter's giant spear.

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2022 10:18 AM

R66 That's exactly why Amy was "on assignment" during yesterday's GMA3 broadcast. The network's probably scrambling to figure out what to do about these two assholes.

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2022 10:37 AM

R62 So much for the book's "happy ending."

What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2022 10:38 AM

I'll never forget seeing a GMA holiday segment that featured Amy and her first husband and their kids. It was all about their holiday traditions, and it showed them decorating the tree and going out sledding and doing all this sickening sweet saccharine Hallmark movie shit. Amy kept going on and on about the importance of family and traditions.

Then less than a year later, it comes out she's been fucking Andrew Shue and has left her husband. Now this.

That bitch is a HO.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2022 10:44 AM

What do Gio Benitez and Tommy Didario think about all of this philandering????

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2022 10:59 AM

The host in R71 had to come out? Wasn’t he obvious 10 seconds into that clip?

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2022 11:15 AM

Don't be a party pooper, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2022 11:22 AM

[quote]Then less than a year later, it comes out she's been fucking Andrew Shue and has left her husband. Now this.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2022 11:40 AM

R72 - “these a.m. shows have created a whole cottage industry out of being creepily enmeshed in the hosts' lives”

So well said! I switched from Today to GMA for that very reason. Of the two, Today is a far bigger offender in the Savannah / Hoda era. That show has gone so off the rails and I’m half surprised there isn’t a Live Laugh Love stencil on set behind them. Frau fucking central. GMA is actually restrained on this front. George lends the show gravitas, and they wisely rotate people in and out, not beholden to the main anchors. You can sense panic from the Today case that they all need to out-relate, out-quip, out-self deprecate each other so they can overwhelm every moment with personality. It’s enough already.

And off the subject- I wish it was Michael Strahan and TJ Holmes secretly boning. That would’ve been much more fun.

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2022 11:44 AM

Well well well. So TJ is getting himself some Amy Robach snatch. How about that.

by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2022 12:08 PM

Well the book didn't get a happy ending R96 but I sure did.

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2022 12:56 PM

"And off the subject- I wish it was Michael Strahan and TJ Holmes secretly boning. That would’ve been much more fun"

That's hot But who would be the top in that scenario R102 ? They're both alpha males.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2022 12:59 PM

R99 yes, Philip Schofield was "in".

He was married to a frau. I think something happened before he came out - he was caught doing something or may have tried to grab a handful somewhere. It was in news stories around the time of his coming out but I cannot find the details now.

by Anonymousreply 106December 1, 2022 1:01 PM

I'd happily be tag teamed by Strahan and TJ.

by Anonymousreply 107December 1, 2022 1:02 PM

R107 is Dr. Jen Ashton, ready for her closeup.

by Anonymousreply 108December 1, 2022 1:04 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

How do I explain this to my kids, Cadyn, Jadyn and Bradyn?

by Anonymousreply 109December 1, 2022 1:07 PM

It most be hard for the kids to have these narcissistic middle-aged losers for parents.

by Anonymousreply 110December 1, 2022 1:16 PM

Oh stop, r110. I’m sure that they are fine parents. Their love of fucking doesn’t change that. People have been fucking outside of their marriage since the beginning of time.

by Anonymousreply 111December 1, 2022 1:18 PM

No way, R111. These people are so focused on themselves. Look at all the drama the kids have been over the years.

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2022 1:20 PM

R111 It's just that Amy has done it twice now. I'm sure her kids are thrilled that they'll soon be uprooted and living with their third "daddy."

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2022 1:23 PM

R111 it's not uncommon for people who are ignoring their spouses to also ignore their kids. Some people see a spouse and kids as a package deal and not separate entities. Though not always.

Also, there are only so many hours in a day. Putting time into one thing naturally subtracts the amount of time spent on another thing.

by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2022 1:23 PM

If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you.

Andrew should have known how this would end.

by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2022 1:30 PM

They will never show those two together behind the desk again

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2022 1:32 PM

A quick call to Amanda Woodward at D&D will end this cheating bottle blonde once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2022 1:33 PM

Breeders are such fucking hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote]This is the second time that trashy cunt has cheated on a husband. She cheated on her first husband with Andrew.

I had no idea. I’m sure Shue knew she was married?

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2022 1:36 PM

R116 Yeah, I have a feeling Amy's gonna be "on assignment for a while on GMA3.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2022 1:36 PM

Her pussy has been on assignment for years now.

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2022 1:39 PM

Anyway, she was right in the car, at just plain sight of everyone at the hop. She was nude!

Amy Robach is a human roach nest!

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2022 1:43 PM

I knew it.

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2022 1:44 PM

I hope they both lose their jobs

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2022 1:44 PM

T.J. Holmes' wife is very pretty. Yet he wanted a piece of saggy, pasty Amy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2022 1:49 PM

Elizabeth Vargas is pouring one out for your career, Amy.

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2022 1:50 PM

Women of Amy's age shouldn't do the torn jean thing. So tacky but then she is a tacky whore. I feel sorry for their kids. Having narcissistic parents is no picnic.

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2022 1:53 PM

[quote] Elizabeth Vargas is pouring one out

An evergreen statement

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2022 1:55 PM

Has Megyn Kelly commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2022 2:06 PM

The networks used to be able to keep this type of gossip buried deep.

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2022 2:08 PM

Sorry, but GMA has been inane for a while. They pack so many hosts around that desk and are like, “Coming up, we go inside dancing with the stars to see what it’s really like!” Cue: oohs and aahs from the assembled dopes like Lara Spencer. “And we will finally hear from Kris Kardashian on the family’s fame!” Cue: excited cross talk about how they cannot wait to hear it.

I am stupider for watching a second of it. (So don’t.)

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2022 2:11 PM

I’ll fess up - work from home and watch this show because he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2022 2:13 PM

I know people dislike Gayle King but the CBS morning show is the only one I can even partially bear to watch for more than 30 seconds.

At least it foregoes the screaming teeming masses, the simps clapping at anything. Those are truly the people who would clap and cheer for killer BEES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2022 2:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2022 2:17 PM

^ GMA misses Josh Elliott.

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2022 2:19 PM

I think Amy Robachs career is over

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2022 2:21 PM

Jen Ashton always looks like she hates being there. Is this why?

by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2022 2:23 PM

I didn't realize that TJ Holmes is on his second marriage and that his first wife was Amy Ferson. The ladies over at LSA are commenting how T.J. has gone for lighter in each new relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2022 2:38 PM

TJ has highly questionable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2022 2:48 PM

Amy’s such a slut. This won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2022 3:04 PM

Didn’t Amy Ferson used to be a frequent Real Time with Bill Maher panelist?

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2022 3:07 PM

I prefer Craig Melvin and Ed Gordon over TJ anyway. Love Craig’s raspy voice and teddy bear good looks.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2022 3:16 PM

You know what's really pathetic is that this hokum is what's left of "journalism" in the U.S.

No wonder these anchors seem so clueless and sloppy about how to behave in society...they have probably genuinely lost touch of the reality of life.

Seriously, imagine slogging your way from local news to a coveted anchor post at a cable or national network, covering major breaking news stories, and then ending up crowding around a table with 8 other plastic surgery victims hoping that your "IVF journey" goes viral, getting better airplay for your vapid interviews with Kardashians and Real Housewives than you ever did for any head of state, creating WWE-style "narratives" with co-hosts, etc., and having to take that "seriously" as your career.

I'm actually surprised more of these clowns don't go off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2022 3:18 PM

Craig’s another one who likes the white snatch!

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2022 3:18 PM

[quote] Ah, well I see per the Murdoch rag that they are both said to have split from their respective spouses in August.

The Daily Mail isn’t owned by Rupert Murdoch.

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2022 3:44 PM

R144, I know but I forgive him for his transgressions.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2022 3:51 PM

R145, Allegedly, they began fucking last June in London.

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2022 5:07 PM

R144, Van Jones is another brutha who prefers white meat.

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2022 5:09 PM

Will she issue an updated version of her "Blended" book about blended families? "Re-blended"?

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2022 5:10 PM

THIS JUST IN . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2022 5:13 PM

Here’s an idea for the soon to be ex-Mrs. Holmes…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2022 5:15 PM

R138 that is not TJ Holmes's ex-wife, that's conservative pundit and political strategist Amy Holmes (no relation to TJ).

I can't believe how some of these websites are running with this and showing images of Amy Holmes as TJ's ex-wife, especially considering Amy Holmes is very well known on cable news.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2022 5:30 PM

The soon to be ex-Mrs. Holmes Marilee Fiebig is a well-connected attorney, so I’m thinking she’ll be just fine. Monetarily speaking, that is.

TJ, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2022 5:41 PM

Try that again R152 .

by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2022 5:49 PM

Know someone at ABC News and he once said that Andrew Shue often accompanied her on shoots. Sounded like a nice guy.

Was he doing that to ensure she remained faithful?

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2022 5:59 PM

R155 Well, she left her first husband for Andrew, so he was probably more than a little nervous when she'd run off to work every day.

To quote Rachel from friends, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote] Elizabeth Vargas is pouring one out for your career, Amy.

Only if it's sparkling water. Lizzy doesn't waste a drop of the strong stuff.

by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2022 6:21 PM

[quote] I think Amy Robachs career is over

Over a completely consensual affair with a co-worker?! That would be the height of hypocrisy considering what men get away with in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2022 6:24 PM

[quote] Try that again [R152] .

Try what again?

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2022 6:25 PM

hey #156 - Maybe they “Were on a break?”

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2022 6:31 PM

R158 . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 1, 2022 6:34 PM

I remember she found out about her breast cancer while doing a piece on mammogram. Her husband stood by her thru it all and this is the thanks he gets.

by Anonymousreply 162December 1, 2022 6:37 PM

So Andrew just became a stay at home dad?

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2022 6:37 PM

I thought TJ holmes looked very old for 45.

by Anonymousreply 164December 1, 2022 6:37 PM

I thought women lost interest in sex after menopause?

by Anonymousreply 165December 1, 2022 6:38 PM

Two whores got caught. Wendy Williams would have had a ball with this.

by Anonymousreply 166December 1, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote]I thought women lost interest in sex after menopause?

There's no universal post-menopausal experience; many women retain their sex drives or find sex in middle age more satisfying than earlier romps. And she has the added experience of having endured a medical crisis that might make her more self-conscious about remaining desirable.

by Anonymousreply 167December 1, 2022 6:47 PM

Matt Lauer had/has multiple affairs and held women hostage in his office yet still remains on air. The mind boggles

by Anonymousreply 168December 1, 2022 6:53 PM

I've heard that cheating happens more often than you think between the spouses of couples who hang out together. It does make it a little bit dirtier. I don't judge.

by Anonymousreply 169December 1, 2022 7:03 PM

R168, When did you last see him on the air?

by Anonymousreply 170December 1, 2022 7:47 PM

The word is that Shue and Robach are split.

by Anonymousreply 171December 1, 2022 7:56 PM

So which spouse hired the detective?

by Anonymousreply 172December 1, 2022 7:58 PM

According to Deux Moi his wife did R172

by Anonymousreply 173December 1, 2022 8:00 PM

Hey Amy? Go to Banana Republic (Petites) and pick up a very boring business suit. H and M also sells boring business attire similar to Banana Republic for 40 percent less. Tight clubgear? Flashy colors? Looks bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 1, 2022 8:12 PM

R93, Does anyone think Hunter did not make a move on Amy after that interview?

by Anonymousreply 175December 1, 2022 8:31 PM

R170 you're right. I guess when he was accused of harassment he was fired

by Anonymousreply 176December 1, 2022 9:17 PM

you just know this isn't the first time he's cheated.

Poor Andrew....

by Anonymousreply 177December 1, 2022 10:17 PM

They were both on GMA3 today, and let's just say it was a bit...awkward.

by Anonymousreply 178December 1, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote]The networks used to be able to keep this type of gossip buried deep.

You know what else is buried deep? T.J. Holmes's BIG BLACK DICK in Amy Robach's pussy. Like, balls deep.

by Anonymousreply 179December 1, 2022 11:24 PM

TJ Holmes was doing lots of nervous smiles throughout GMA3 today lol

by Anonymousreply 180December 1, 2022 11:37 PM

I’m surprised they worked today.

Couldn’t they both use Covid as an excuse?

by Anonymousreply 181December 1, 2022 11:58 PM

well good thing he's cock is big because Amy's had a few kids, her hole must be huge like the grand canyon

by Anonymousreply 182December 2, 2022 12:01 AM

Andrew Unzipping for Aaron was a smart career move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 2, 2022 12:25 AM

This was last year...They are "better together"....LoL....Andrew looks like a clueless kind of guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184December 2, 2022 12:28 AM

Black cock strikes again

by Anonymousreply 185December 2, 2022 12:29 AM

R105- obviously Michael Strahan would physically overwhelm TJ who is a slight fella. Michael - top. TJ- bottom. Until Matt Guttman walks in on them, and then he bottoms for them both.

by Anonymousreply 186December 2, 2022 12:46 AM

Michael is too giggly to top.

by Anonymousreply 187December 2, 2022 1:22 AM

These two are co-hosts on some daily crapfest which replaced Michael Strahan's former daytime slot, GM3, which he first co-hosted with Sara Haines, then Keke Palmer joined them.

Odd to hear Amy Robach and TJ Holmes are fucking, they have zero chemistry on TV.

by Anonymousreply 188December 2, 2022 5:03 AM

Her snatch is all stretched out. What does Miss David Muir think of this mess? Does he still want Amy on 20/20 or will he force the bitch out?

by Anonymousreply 189December 2, 2022 5:07 AM

I had the show on today during lunch and didn't notice anything weird between Amy and TJ, but I wasn't really paying much attention. I do remember Dr Jen getting testy with TJ when he didn't let her finish what she was saying.....she pointed a scoldy finger at him and sternly said "hold on a minute". There's a lot of underlying tension on that set.

by Anonymousreply 190December 2, 2022 5:16 AM

R91, it's so hard to tell. He's always been on the thin side, and as such doesn't age as well as someone with a normal or heavier build. But those BIZARRE heavy wrinkles not under his eyes, but above and beside his eyes...make him look at least 65, and probably older in person.

by Anonymousreply 191December 2, 2022 5:33 AM

Turns out they sold their apt in Sept! very fast!

by Anonymousreply 192December 2, 2022 5:36 AM

She had breast cancer, does that mean she cut off her boobs and has fake ones?

by Anonymousreply 193December 2, 2022 5:37 AM

R184, I couldn’t listen to that whole clip, her voice is too annoying, but she looks like she can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 194December 2, 2022 5:38 AM

The friend said: “Amy and Andrew are divorcing, it’s almost finalized. He moved out earlier this summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 2, 2022 7:41 AM

T.J. Holmes has to love this on some level. He’s worked for every network and still no one knew who he was.

People know who he is now.

He will be known as dickmatizing Amy Robach!

by Anonymousreply 196December 2, 2022 9:40 AM

"GMA3: Afternoon Delights with Gio and Tommy!"

Spring 2023 (check your local listings)

by Anonymousreply 197December 2, 2022 9:55 AM

To be fair, I had no idea who she was either. I only knew Andrew Shue from Melrose Place. Last I saw him, he had a cute different wife..

by Anonymousreply 198December 2, 2022 11:14 AM

When did TJ Holmes become old-looking? He was so handsome and youthful for many years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 2, 2022 11:28 AM

Oh this is going to be so good.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 2, 2022 11:38 AM

Shocked wife keeps silent...

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 201December 2, 2022 11:40 AM

Amy must be really slutty. She's average looking but snagged at least rwo very hot men.

by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2022 11:48 AM

Amy is typical suburban hot mom look but not Hollywood Staley sexy. She has no ass and a runners body. This guy isn’t nearly as good looking as Andrew Shae. He must have a horse cock.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2022 11:54 AM

[quote]It’s just dumb to dip your pen into the company inkwell.

Yeah, the real fun and games start after the affair ends ... especially if it ends badly.

by Anonymousreply 204December 2, 2022 11:57 AM

I think him looking old is because I’m he grew his hair out and it’s grey. If he shaved his head, he wouldn’t look as old.

Besides prime beef, is prime beef 🥩

by Anonymousreply 205December 2, 2022 12:04 PM

I dunno...Roback and Holmes. That seems odd to me...and not because of race.

by Anonymousreply 206December 2, 2022 12:33 PM

*Robach^^

by Anonymousreply 207December 2, 2022 12:34 PM

Shue doesn't look that great anymore. Several of his Melrose Place co-stars like Thomas Calabro, Grant Show, Doug Savant and Rob Estes have aged better. But they were hotter than him to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2022 12:46 PM

Unfortunately I think race is playing a role in this scandal. Given GMA’s frau fan base, I would be surprised if it didn’t.

But remember how Meg Ryan’s career hit a brick wall after her affair with Russell Crowe. The woman always gets the brunt of the backlash. In America anyway…

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2022 12:51 PM

Meg Ryan's career hit a brick wall after her face did. Twice.

by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2022 12:56 PM

[quote]Unfortunately I think race is playing a role in this scandal. Given GMA’s frau fan base, I would be surprised if it didn’t.

The only people consumed with the racial aspects of this story are right here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2022 1:00 PM

I think they should make a contrite appearance on The View. Sunny can make that face she makes when she's displeased. We know how ferocious Sunny is about cheating what with her being Cath-0-lic and all. Sunny's disdain and smite will be their punishment.

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2022 1:09 PM

Wikipedia never disappoints:

Robach and Shue have separated August 2022, after she was caught having an affair with GMA co-host TJ Holmes.

by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2022 1:21 PM

How convenient for that uh, friend to spill the timeline and details to People.

by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote] remember how Meg Ryan’s career hit a brick wall after her affair with Russell Crowe.

That was more than 20 years ago. The culture has changed a lot since then.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2022 2:07 PM

Kristen Stewart took the brunt of the backlash when she was seen with that director…

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2022 2:18 PM

R209 Robach doesn't get a pass "as a woman" here, since this is the second time she's cheated on a husband. She was fucking around with Andrew Shue when she was still married to her first husband.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2022 2:48 PM

I think they should go on a listening tour at the View and have Reverend Sunny council them.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2022 2:56 PM

It's ultimately up to the frau fanbase whether Robach and Holmes keep their jobs according to the NYP. That makes sense:

One source close to the situation said it’s possible that Robach, who is married to actor Andrew Shue, and Holmes, who is married to lawyer Marilee Fiebig, will “keep their jobs if their ratings hold up” in the coming weeks.

“It’s ultimately about the ratings,” the source said, adding that based on the attention this story is getting, “ratings are going to go through the roof.”

Another ABC insider close to the situation, however, noted that ABC News president Kim Godwin did not have any knowledge of the affair. A third source said the duo could face disciplinary actions if the “GMA3” co-hosts did not disclose the relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2022 2:59 PM

Ethics and morals aren't too important anymore. It's more about ratings and money...^^ Look at how the media was all over trump in 2015/16...helping him in his election. It was a ratings score.

by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2022 3:15 PM

ABC News President Kim Godwin is deeply religious. She can’t like this.

by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2022 3:21 PM

I can see how they would have big rating in the beginning because people want to see how they will act on camera.

But long term it would be hard to take these two seriously. Especially since they have a frau audience and are supposed to talk about topics from a frau perspective. They both have two failed marriages and a bunch of kids and stepkids from their blended families. They won't last as a couple either but how can they break up when they dumped their families for this relationship?

by Anonymousreply 222December 2, 2022 3:22 PM

HOs are just gonna HO..

by Anonymousreply 223December 2, 2022 3:28 PM

Why should they be fired? It might be morally wrong, but it’s nobody else’s business.

by Anonymousreply 224December 2, 2022 3:31 PM

If she is deeply religious that explains why David Muir hasn’t come out despite speaking with purses

by Anonymousreply 225December 2, 2022 3:31 PM

She has no real dominion over Muir. She came in over the last couple years. She can’t touch him. She’s also not considered all that bright.

by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2022 3:33 PM

R224, of course it's the network's business.

If enough of the audience stops watching, if the network thinks their ability to get ad money will be hurt or if the network thinks this situation leaves them open to getting sued for something then sure they can dump these two.

They aren't entitled to a job at GMA.

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2022 3:37 PM

A nice getaway from their respective rugrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2022 3:41 PM

Whit Johnson was in Michael’s spot today, which T.J used to be the usual sub.

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2022 3:43 PM

Wonder what David Tyler Muir thinks of this scandal of his girl Amy???

by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Very cozy R228. I like the rustic getaway.

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2022 3:46 PM

What does Andrew Shue do? According to IMDB he hasn't had a job in 15 years. Was he a househusband?

by Anonymousreply 232December 2, 2022 3:53 PM

Robach (almost) made big news when a tape surfaced of her complaining that ABC squashed her report that Prince Andrew was diddling with Epstein's young girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 2, 2022 3:54 PM

Shocked wife is blindsided by news....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 2, 2022 4:02 PM

R233, she should threaten to talk more about that if GMA tries to dump her.

by Anonymousreply 235December 2, 2022 4:02 PM

So how did the pictures come about? I thought the wife hired a PI agency.

by Anonymousreply 236December 2, 2022 4:04 PM

R236 That's probably why she's "devastated" and "blind-sided." She wanted to figure out what T.J. was up to, and when she found out he was fucking the woman who pretended to be her friend, she was devastated and blind-sided.

by Anonymousreply 237December 2, 2022 4:05 PM

R236, I don't think that has been proven. Could just be a fellow journalist who tipped off the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 238December 2, 2022 4:07 PM

Marilee Fiebig, bitch go get your money!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 2, 2022 4:09 PM

Oh and go slap that white bitch down!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 2, 2022 4:10 PM

What a bunch of uptight prissy cunts on this thread. She had a consensual extramarital affair, big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 241December 2, 2022 4:14 PM

R241 no problem with that but it DOESN'T entitle her to a job.

by Anonymousreply 242December 2, 2022 4:17 PM

I know I’m probably one of 5 people on DL that actually watches GMA, but when TJ is in the studio and introduces his reports around the 7:30 hour, he is so cringe. He turns to the anchors and mansplains the shit out of his upcoming stories, and acts like it has the weight of the 9/11 attacks. He gesticulates, sways- it’s almost like a sermon. And then when they cut back to him, he always makes a wisecrack and gets “aw shucks” when the studio teases him. It comes off so self-aggrandizing and pompous. Have the other 4 viewers noticed this?

by Anonymousreply 243December 2, 2022 4:17 PM

I wonder if this is true:

WHERE'S ROBIN? GMA’s Robin Roberts is absent from show after becoming ‘furious’ over co-hosts Amy Robach and TJ Holmes’ ‘secret affair’

Robin did not appear on GMA on Friday, despite being in the rest of the week.

Cecilia Vega filled in for her and Whit Johnson sat in Michael Strahan's seat, who has been out the whole week.

George took his usual spot at the desk.

No explanation was given for the host's absence.

Robin was also out on Monday, and Amy filled in for her during that time.

The main hosts are reportedly "furious" about the messy scandal, but have not commented on it publicly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244December 2, 2022 4:22 PM

R242 clearly there is a problem, have you actually read this thread?

by Anonymousreply 245December 2, 2022 4:24 PM

R232

We had an extensive thread on Andrew Shue not that long ago. He's not hurting financially and keeps himself busy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2022 4:25 PM

Robin Roberts should close her mouth to being pissed at a co-worker having a personal secret

by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2022 4:37 PM

Methinks media and others are making more of this than those actually involved.

It does seem as if Andrew Shue and Amy Robach were moving on from just separation to heading towards divorce. Case in point just two weeks ago the pair sold their NYC home in West Village..

That marriage never seemed as rock solid for years now, maybe things just took their natural course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2022 4:47 PM

Tell that to Mrs. T.J. Holmes, R248

by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2022 4:48 PM

It could also be that even if Andrew was aware his marriage was over…he may have been unaware that his wife was sucking the big black cock of a family friend.

by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2022 4:52 PM

That could be true, R250. The same could be said of T.J.'s wife. She had to know something was up but didn't think it was Amy.

“She’s devastated. She had no idea,” a source revealed of Fiebig. “They haven’t been together in [a while], but they were trying to work it out."

Prior to the supposed tryst between the morning show anchors going public, the journalist and his wife of 12 years had been separated for six months. However, an insider revealed the estranged pair were still attempting to “work things out."

Holmes and Fiebig, who share 8-year-old daughter Sabine, reportedly spent his August 19th birthday together, signaling that they were trying to make their relationship work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2022 4:56 PM

Fraus always like to say "we're working things out..."

Loosely translated it means some frau is fighting desperately to prevent the inevitable.

Sometimes it works, others it just bides a bit of time before final breakup happens.

If TJ Holmes is fucking around with Amy Robach (and god only knows who else) he obviously didn't receive that memo.

by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2022 5:02 PM

There is nothing in that story to suggest Robin is upset about it. She was off today. But in yesterday, after the news broke.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2022 5:04 PM

[Quote]Didn’t she get in trouble for using the term “colored”?

R1 She's certainly learned more about Black people since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2022 5:08 PM

Well...a little scandal adds a little spice and interest. This could bring in more viewership, just out of curiosity. Any attention is better than no attention.

by Anonymousreply 255December 2, 2022 5:10 PM

Jesus Christ. Robin never works GMA on Fridays. Ever. That said, TJ Holmes should never ever ever fill in for Strahan again. The mothership show, GMA doesn’t need to carry the shitshow of GMA3. The GMA3 crapfest has the potential to bring down the GMA franchise. TJ Holmes has long been a cancer to GMA. And he’s only 46???? Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 256December 2, 2022 5:14 PM

That “colored” thing ain’t smart. Kim Godwin is black.

by Anonymousreply 257December 2, 2022 5:14 PM

TJ has no upper lip and his smile is too gummy in that photo @ r251. I find this off-putting.

On more than one occasion, both TJ and Dr. Jen have described Amy as not warm and fuzzy and not the person to go to when you need a shoulder to cry on. Amy sounds like a real prize....

by Anonymousreply 258December 2, 2022 5:31 PM

I’m no regular GMA viewer but isn’t Robin off every Friday?

by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2022 5:48 PM

the cunt at ABC is Lara. Does she still work there?

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2022 5:51 PM

[quote] Why should they be fired? It might be morally wrong, but it’s nobody else’s business.

The morning show hosts always talk about their husbands and children. So, IMO, they bring their personal business onto the shows and fraus eat it up and get emotionally attached to the host and the host's family life.

IMO, these 2 painted themselves in a corner. What are they going to talk about, now? Their weekend, together, in the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2022 5:53 PM

Yes. She's on the second hour of morning GMA. Lara is like an ultra perky cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2022 5:54 PM

[quote]IMO, these 2 painted themselves in a corner. What are they going to talk about, now? Their weekend, together, in the Hamptons?

They'll have lots to talk about once one inevitably cheats on the other.

by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2022 5:54 PM

Did the breakup go something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2022 6:10 PM

R251’s article makes no sense. Just because they spent their kid’s birthday together doesn’t mean they were working it out. Obviously, he wasn’t on the same page. Why would he work things out with the wife if he has another woman? It actually makes him look better in that they were separated when he started the relationship with Amy.

by Anonymousreply 265December 2, 2022 6:13 PM

TJ and Amy just hosted a "Faith Friday" segment with some reverend woman who spoke words of wisdom. TJ said "it really hit home" or something to that effect.

I think they are just going to ride it out.

by Anonymousreply 266December 2, 2022 6:15 PM

R264, such rotten acting…so awful, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 267December 2, 2022 6:25 PM

Did anyone else mistake Amy Robach (who I'd never heard of) with Amy Roloff from the TLC show about little people and unsanitary cooking videos on YouTube? I don't have preview windows open on my phone so I massively confused by the Andrew Shue reference.

by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2022 6:36 PM

Amy's body language gives her away. It's pretty obvious that this has been going on for a LONG time.

Amy's a little too touchy-feely-smiley whenever she's on the air with TJ.

[bold] And They ARE NOT Ashamed !

by Anonymousreply 269December 2, 2022 6:48 PM

Amy Roach is starting to reach goddamn slutting whore territory. Wasn't she one of Matt Layers conquests at NBC? She fucked She when she was married to her first husband. The guest has no shame. TJ could have gotten someone half her age. Amy Roach is starting to look like Jocelyn Wild Einstein 2.0!! Her dye job looks like it comes from the dollar store.

What about the children? Those kids seeing a mom pumping around like white trash. Disgusting. Her kids will become serial adulterers just like their hussy mama is.....what a sleazy harlot.

by Anonymousreply 270December 2, 2022 6:50 PM

I think TJ is banging Dr. Jen on the side, too.

by Anonymousreply 271December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

^^^^^Natalie Morales was the one who had the affair with Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 272December 2, 2022 6:54 PM

R271 I think Dr. Jenn is disgusted by both Amy and T.J.

She should do a segment on the importance of using protection when engaging in promiscuous activity just to fuck with them.

by Anonymousreply 273December 2, 2022 6:54 PM

Amy and Andrew Shue do not have any children together.

by Anonymousreply 274December 2, 2022 6:59 PM

They are both good looking people. That cannot be denied.

by Anonymousreply 275December 2, 2022 7:00 PM

T.J. was dripping with sarcasm at GMA3's opening today. He said, "It's Friday, and I'm upset. This has been such a great week, I just want it to keep going and going." To which Amy replied, "Speak for yourself."

by Anonymousreply 276December 2, 2022 7:03 PM

^^ yeah, they both seemed pretty low key snarky today.

by Anonymousreply 277December 2, 2022 7:08 PM

T.J. is a male chauvinistic pig & misogynist on multiple episodes. He also acts cool, so therefore he is a massive tool.

by Anonymousreply 278December 2, 2022 7:50 PM

TJ is an asshole. He won’t be on GMA1 on Mondays anymore.

by Anonymousreply 279December 2, 2022 8:01 PM

I'm sure that someone on this thread has gotten "caught up" in something and ended up cheating. No one sets out to cheat, it usually just happens.

by Anonymousreply 280December 2, 2022 8:20 PM

My dick "just happened" to fall into my co-worker's vagina!

by Anonymousreply 281December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

I don't think he's that good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 282December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

R281 well they fall into anuses all the time so why not

by Anonymousreply 283December 2, 2022 8:25 PM

r280, your are so naive. some people are just cheaters and cheat when they can. no need for any reason/excuse etc

by Anonymousreply 284December 2, 2022 8:35 PM

Her pussy is so lucky. It basically spends all its time getting pummeled by the dicks of hot men.

by Anonymousreply 285December 2, 2022 8:36 PM

I don't know these people or ever heard of them before.

BUT I found this hilarious:

princess @prnjbrn

Dec 1

this Good Morning America cheating scandal tea gets messier with every update I see… bc wdym Amy Robach cheated on her 1st husband with her current husband only to now cheat on him with TJ Holmes?! & to top it off they were caught by a PI hired by TJ’s wife who is an ATTORNEY

by Anonymousreply 286December 2, 2022 8:37 PM

tj isn't good looking at all it's all make up and nice studio lighting. if you look at the pictures outdoors, he looks very old for 45

by Anonymousreply 287December 2, 2022 8:38 PM

TJ’s black cracked. He must be biracial.

by Anonymousreply 288December 2, 2022 8:41 PM

My sister’s BIL cheated with their mutual friend. They were all in the same social circle (spouses too) and I guess one thing led to another. He was always a cheater, good looking with money, but I was surprised about the friend. She has one of the nicest husbands around. Both shockingly stayed married.

I saw the clip with TJ and Amy joking around, he gives zero fucks.

by Anonymousreply 289December 2, 2022 8:41 PM

he had that insta post where he said that he gave his wife many reasons to walk away over the 10 years or however long they were together. sounds like she puts up with a lot of his shit. She's a lawyer so probably very busy and focused on work. He definitely cheats all the time.

I think TJ will cheat on Amy.

by Anonymousreply 290December 2, 2022 8:48 PM

shoo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 2, 2022 9:23 PM

[quote] TJ’s black cracked. He must be biracial.

Nah. He’s just a light-skinned black dude from Arkansas with two black parents.

I agree, he’s aging horribly. I guess that’s his karma for being a horrible husband.

by Anonymousreply 292December 2, 2022 9:24 PM

Does Amy have a thing for badly aging ex studs?

by Anonymousreply 293December 2, 2022 9:33 PM

TJ needs an eye job.

by Anonymousreply 294December 2, 2022 9:39 PM

^ but he'll settle for a blow job

by Anonymousreply 295December 2, 2022 9:40 PM

I would have guessed that TJ is 60. Never would have put him at 45.

by Anonymousreply 296December 2, 2022 9:40 PM

R272 You don't think he pumped Amy the Roach? There were rumors about her and Matt Layer.

by Anonymousreply 297December 2, 2022 9:48 PM

😁 R258 please post a picture of yourself with a big, toothy grin.

by Anonymousreply 298December 2, 2022 10:04 PM

He looks awful for 45. I thought he was in his 50s.

by Anonymousreply 299December 2, 2022 10:10 PM

I bet ABC regrets canceling the Strahan, Haines & Palmer version of GM3!

Keke was fun, she'd always have some anecdote about a film or series set she worked on. Keke wasn't on everyday, she'd be off working on something, then come back. But when she returned you knew she had some funny stuff to add.

I don't watch the current version of the show much. I cannot stand any of the 3 hosts, especially Dr. Jen, or whatever her name is. Her heavy dark makeup is ridiculous, she looks like someone punched her in her eyes.

How ironic that Amy-Hoe-On-Her-Back was recently teasing Dr. Jen about her new husband. Think Jen was honeymooning in Italy. I have no idea who is married or not on this show. I did know Amy-Hoe-On-Her-Back was married to Andrew Shue, but I don't follow any TV reporter's private life.

by Anonymousreply 300December 2, 2022 10:56 PM

TJ Holmes is so smarmy, he jokes about not knowing much about each guest. Why is he there?

TJ seems as dumb as Hoda Kotb. I will never forget how during a Halloween special on her TODAY show segment, Hoda told a guest, who was talking about old horror movies, that she had no idea who the late actor Bela Lugosi was!

Aren't these talking head morons told to research their segments? Isn't that what their producers are supposed to do, give the host notes on their guests, to tell them what will be discussed during an interview? I've always assumed the producers told the hosts to research their segments. It was embarrassing when that idiot Kathie Lee asked Martin Short about his wife, when his wife was long dead!

It's amazing how these jerks earn millions for basically doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 301December 2, 2022 11:04 PM

Yet more dirt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 3, 2022 12:05 AM

Robin Roberts has had sufficient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 3, 2022 12:06 AM

Robin Roberts is BOSS.

by Anonymousreply 304December 3, 2022 12:24 AM

I don't think this is going to go well for either of them.

by Anonymousreply 305December 3, 2022 1:03 AM

Get that Ho Amy and that old looking TJ off my screen!

by Anonymousreply 306December 3, 2022 1:05 AM

Wonder what Mr. David Muir & Mr. Alexandra Wentworth thinks?

by Anonymousreply 307December 3, 2022 1:05 AM

[quote]On more than one occasion, both TJ and Dr. Jen have described Amy as not warm and fuzzy and not the person to go to when you need a shoulder to cry on.

And why should she be? She's their fucking co-worker, not their best girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 308December 3, 2022 1:11 AM

So when will there be a video of Robin Roberts, George Stephanophoulis, and Mocha Strahan sternly sitting on a white couch denouncing the absolute betrayal of TJ and Amy and saying they have to shun and break off all contact with them, as well as fire them and cast them from society?

by Anonymousreply 309December 3, 2022 1:13 AM

What they did was crappy. They are putting the livelihood of all around them in jeopardy. And for what? They are not each other's true love. They'll be with new people in no time.

by Anonymousreply 310December 3, 2022 1:37 AM

Robin Roberts went the WH State Dinner last night.

Does she care about a loose pussy and an active dick??

by Anonymousreply 311December 3, 2022 1:40 AM

i agree, this won't last. maybe for another year or two but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 312December 3, 2022 1:47 AM

[quote] Does she care about a loose pussy

Not unless it's her wife's

by Anonymousreply 313December 3, 2022 1:50 AM

TJ was fucking a gma producer for 3 years! the wife must be a fucking doormat. maybe she stayed for the kid, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 314December 3, 2022 1:58 AM

I thought TJ Holmes was a fat white guy.

by Anonymousreply 315December 3, 2022 2:04 AM

Karma is a bitch, Amy Hoeback already had breast cancer.

Amy Hoeback had better watch out she doesn't get pussy cancer. There are at least five types of vagine cancers.

Then there is throat cancer.....

by Anonymousreply 316December 3, 2022 2:06 AM

So did TJ cheat on his first wife with his second wife?

by Anonymousreply 317December 3, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote] he had that insta post where he said that he gave his wife many reasons to walk away over the 10 years or however long they were together. sounds like she puts up with a lot of his shit.

That's just the typical thing people say to save face. Especially men who have been cuckolded. I wouldn't use that statement to lay blame on either of them.

by Anonymousreply 318December 3, 2022 2:12 AM

TJ said he gave his wife a hard time. TJ is not the cuck.

by Anonymousreply 319December 3, 2022 2:14 AM

Why do these idiots get married if they’re going to cheat repeatedly?

by Anonymousreply 320December 3, 2022 2:16 AM

R319, thanks for the correction. I am getting these non-entities confused. I just don't know these people.

I will now exit this conversation as I don't really wish to know any more about them.

by Anonymousreply 321December 3, 2022 2:18 AM

R320 , societal pressure, repeating patterns they saw in the relationships of their parents.

Marriage and kids are often a requirement for these network jobs. NBC pressured Matt Lauer to get married because they didn't like his ladies man image.

by Anonymousreply 322December 3, 2022 2:19 AM

Who does Robin Roberts think she is. Who cares if she's pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 323December 3, 2022 2:46 AM

Years ago (and maybe still today for all one knows) there would have been moral clauses in contracts. If true today for these two they could get the boot.

However as others have said today it's all about ratings. If viewers keep tuning in network would find a difficult choice to cut one or both lose.

by Anonymousreply 324December 3, 2022 3:26 AM

I've also read they might just cut down their roles to the point where they will just choose to leave.

by Anonymousreply 325December 3, 2022 3:30 AM

George and Robin better tell their bosses to keep TJ off their Monday shows during football season when Strahan is off. And keep Amy out of Robin’s seat henceforth.

by Anonymousreply 326December 3, 2022 3:34 AM

Isn't this like the Mika and Joe situation?

by Anonymousreply 327December 3, 2022 3:34 AM

R327, were they married when they met? Was their show based around the great relationship they had with their spouses and kids? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 328December 3, 2022 3:42 AM

What does Gio say about this?

by Anonymousreply 329December 3, 2022 3:42 AM

Andrew is cute, I've seen him up close, but not tall. They usually aren't.

by Anonymousreply 330December 3, 2022 3:43 AM

[quote] I thought TJ Holmes was a fat white guy.

That would be TJ Hooker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 3, 2022 3:44 AM

I still want Andrew's peen.

by Anonymousreply 332December 3, 2022 3:49 AM

You can have it R332

by Anonymousreply 333December 3, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote] Who does Robin Roberts think she is

The star of the show, who gets shit tons of money to do that job and who likely gets some say in matters that impact the show. When they run out of money to give, then a bitch gets clout instead.

by Anonymousreply 334December 3, 2022 3:59 AM

I don't think that this will boost ratings unless they invite the jilted spouses on to talk about their thoughts on the matter. Watching couples interact isn't that intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 335December 3, 2022 4:31 AM

When you're getting pounded on the regular by a guy with a big dick who knows how to fuck, you don't care what anyone thinks.

by Anonymousreply 336December 3, 2022 4:38 AM

Amen to that, R336.

by Anonymousreply 337December 3, 2022 4:56 AM

I don't know about Joe, but Mika was definitely still married to her WABC-NY reporter husband when she and Joe were getting friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338December 3, 2022 5:01 AM

Hot men r285? Where?

by Anonymousreply 339December 3, 2022 5:09 AM

[quote]NBC pressured Matt Lauer to get married because they didn't like his ladies man image.

And you know what happened with that situation. loooool

The 'happily married with kids' facade usually never works with sex addicts.

by Anonymousreply 340December 3, 2022 5:28 AM

Ah yes. It's not being an asshole, it's an addiction.

by Anonymousreply 341December 3, 2022 5:32 AM

There's a difference between a sex addict and a sexual assaulter. Many sex addicts have consensual sex and don't assault.

by Anonymousreply 342December 3, 2022 5:36 AM

TJ seems like a real asshole, but this story is hysterical. This is a throwback type scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 3, 2022 5:40 AM

This is the third iteration of this shitshow to circle the drain, for various reasons. Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 344December 3, 2022 8:47 AM

You would think the Apple tv show The Morning Show would be juicier with this kind of material to work with.

by Anonymousreply 345December 3, 2022 9:53 AM

I'm surprised Daily Mail is taking so much interest in this story. Wouldn't have guessed this little nothing show would even be on DM's radar. But then again DM blasted headlines for days about General Hospital's Steve Burton and his wife getting pregnant with NOT his child. I guess no salacious story is too small for the DM.

by Anonymousreply 346December 3, 2022 9:53 AM

R346 " no salacious story is too small" . Seriously, if the mayor of Beaverton, Iowa pop. 900, gets caught schlepping the 19 year old pool boy the DM will be ON it like white on rice for a month.

by Anonymousreply 347December 3, 2022 10:21 AM

The DM had lots of fun with this story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 3, 2022 10:50 AM

I can hear Robin telling Amy to keep her snatch shut to BBC.

by Anonymousreply 349December 3, 2022 10:54 AM

I give it 8 months.

by Anonymousreply 350December 3, 2022 10:56 AM

Whew gurl, I was in love with TJ Holmes when he used to anchor on CNN on the weekends back in the day. It was TJ Holmes mornings Sat/Sun and Don Lemon on Sat/Sun evenings. This was before Don was out and I assumed both of them were gay.

r346 Im surprised at how much attention this is getting too. Neither of them are very high profile, like someone such as Michael Strahan. And it seems like they were both separated. I guess the news cycle has been slow lately so people need something to chew on.

by Anonymousreply 351December 3, 2022 11:19 AM

These two now co-hosting together and laughing too much and making remarks about what a long week it has been since in reference to being exposed, that is not the interesting part.

It will become interesting when they break up and have to co-host together. The tension, the frostiness, the bringing in additional co-hosts to mitigate the awkwardness. Now that will be fun!

by Anonymousreply 352December 3, 2022 11:29 AM

[quote] if the mayor of Beaverton, Iowa pop. 900, gets caught schlepping the 19 year old pool boy

Schtupping. Schtupping is the word you want, not schlepping (which means to carry, drag, or otherwise convey).

by Anonymousreply 353December 3, 2022 11:34 AM

R352 I'm not hangin' around for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 354December 3, 2022 11:37 AM

Dr. Jen has already parlayed COVID commentary into a full time co-host gig. If she keeps her legs closed, she'll probably end up with her own show.

Every time I see her she's wearing sidewalk Christian Louboutins, and looks like she was made up by the ghost of Kevyn Aucoin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355December 3, 2022 11:51 AM

John King and Dana Bash married, had a child and divorced, but still appear together on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 356December 3, 2022 12:05 PM

R355 Loving T.J.'s "hey, girl!" look in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 357December 3, 2022 12:12 PM

Holmes is a common slag!!! Just fucking everyone in the workplace. His current wife is an idiot - how you got him is how you lose him. She cheated with him and he put a ring on it...however he hasn't changed his cheating behavior for her. Why are some women so fucking dumb?

by Anonymousreply 358December 3, 2022 12:16 PM

Did La Muir make a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 359December 3, 2022 12:17 PM

R358 Robach is no different. She was fucking Shue when she was still married to her first husband. So I guess we can say Shue is pretty fucking dumb, too, huh?

by Anonymousreply 360December 3, 2022 12:18 PM

If relationships begin via cheating, then you have to realize it might end in the same fashion.

by Anonymousreply 361December 3, 2022 12:24 PM

Welp, sometimes people are just hoes and don't care about how the relationship ends. Its good that Amy and TJ seem to be on the same page about that.

by Anonymousreply 362December 3, 2022 12:42 PM

Of course she's Aquarius and He's Leo.

by Anonymousreply 363December 3, 2022 12:48 PM

She shrieks and he's the greasiest, smarmiest used-car salesman on TV.

Now when I say they can get fucked and disappear it will come true.

by Anonymousreply 364December 3, 2022 1:06 PM

They should both be fired.

by Anonymousreply 365December 3, 2022 1:51 PM

r357 made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 366December 3, 2022 2:12 PM

[quote]And it seems like they were both separated.

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 367December 3, 2022 4:23 PM

More power to them. Any one that makesa farce of marriage is alright with me.

by Anonymousreply 368December 4, 2022 3:35 AM

Did these two whores show up for work today?

by Anonymousreply 369December 5, 2022 12:02 PM

With smiles and giggles. It was weird, like teenagers..

by Anonymousreply 370December 5, 2022 1:58 PM

They’ve both been taken off the air this week and temporarily replaced by Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez.

by Anonymousreply 371December 5, 2022 2:37 PM

Apparently they’ve been fucking since 2017.

by Anonymousreply 372December 5, 2022 2:44 PM

Wasn’t he having an affair with someone else back then?

Damn, I wish I had the energy to be a whore.

by Anonymousreply 373December 5, 2022 2:55 PM

[quote]They’ve both been taken off the air this week and temporarily replaced by Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez.

Official.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 5, 2022 4:19 PM

Their kids must be so humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 375December 5, 2022 4:20 PM

Good thing there are openings at CNN and HLN.. oh wait...

Maybe a morning show of their own at GAC?

by Anonymousreply 376December 5, 2022 4:28 PM

Big Black Cock strikes again!!

by Anonymousreply 377December 5, 2022 4:31 PM

they have been taken off the program

by Anonymousreply 378December 5, 2022 4:33 PM

Thank you R378 . R374 didn't quite nail it with his link.

by Anonymousreply 379December 5, 2022 4:53 PM

[quote] They’ve both been taken off the air this week and temporarily replaced by Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez.

But Dorothy- what if Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez fall in love? What happens then?

by Anonymousreply 380December 5, 2022 6:48 PM

if they want to keep the ratings, keep them both on! Nothing better than frau outrage tv!

by Anonymousreply 381December 5, 2022 6:48 PM

Why is this even news? How you gain them is how you lose them. Andrew Shue and Amy both started an affair years ago and left their spouses for each other. And now she’s doing it to him. This is his karma.

by Anonymousreply 382December 5, 2022 6:54 PM

I think both cheated on their last spouses. I would also keep them on, curiosity will be great for their ratings.

R372, is that true? I thought it a little odd that they’ve been working with each other for a while and this just spring up out of the blue.

by Anonymousreply 383December 5, 2022 6:56 PM

"T.J. and Amy are off today." - Stephanie Ramos at the start of today's GMA3.

Yeah, they're gonna be off for a lotta days.

by Anonymousreply 384December 5, 2022 7:12 PM

R383 I'm sure there are some people who knew or at least suspected.

But it wasn't until the private investigator's videos and pictures surfaced that it actually came to light.

Apparently, the suits at ABC aren't pissed off by the fact that T.J. and Amy are fucking, but the fact that they violated company policy by not disclosing that they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 385December 5, 2022 7:14 PM

It cracks me up that they put Gio Benitez on. You can just hear the ABC executives, "Get Gio and pair him up with a woman co-host. We won't have to worry about any secret fucking in that case."

by Anonymousreply 386December 5, 2022 7:15 PM

Gio and Stephanie are a major improvement over smarmy pinguid TJ and Stepford sleaze Amy anyway.

by Anonymousreply 387December 5, 2022 7:19 PM

Can Geo bring Tommy on as a guest he could do a segment with Rachael Ray or some fashion commentary

by Anonymousreply 388December 5, 2022 7:22 PM

Geo HATES this shit. So help me Gio!!!!

by Anonymousreply 389December 5, 2022 7:35 PM

[quote] "Get Gio and pair him up with a woman co-host. We won't have to worry about any secret fucking in that case."

Hey, a gay can still dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390December 5, 2022 7:47 PM

R389 No way. Gio is praying this becomes a full-time gig for him. He got demoted a couple of years ago to "chief aviation correspondent" and has been stuck doing stories on crowded airports ever since.

by Anonymousreply 391December 5, 2022 7:48 PM

Gio was just awful on the show today.

Beyond vapid.

by Anonymousreply 392December 5, 2022 8:37 PM

The show itself is "beyond vapid". Gio is still a vast improvement over insufferable TJ.

by Anonymousreply 393December 5, 2022 8:42 PM

Gio's teeth are way too distracting. He also needs to tone down the cheese factor. He was doing a story about a luxury bus line with sleeping pods or whatever and kept pretending like he was getting ready to take a nap. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 394December 5, 2022 8:55 PM

[quote]This is Andrew Shue now, and shed no tears because he probably has one or two side-chicks himself.

Or maybe Andrew has some down-low FB...

who knows maybe Andrew has developed a craving for BBC himself

by Anonymousreply 395December 5, 2022 8:57 PM

"Consenting adults" aside and all, working in a place where people are f*cking around on their spouses with each other, with all the attendant drama, high-strung moods, behind-the-scenes favor pulling and jockeying for influence, is no picnic. It's toxic and dysfunctional and it really sucks.

Work stinks enough as it is. Having to be the lowly-paid/browbeaten bystander who clocks in only to clean up after this shit is really awful.

by Anonymousreply 396December 5, 2022 8:58 PM

Maybe Amy and Andrew decided to spice up their marriage.

Maybe Andrew enjoyed being the caged cuck who watched...

while the big Bull TJ pleasured his wife and gave her multiple mind-blowing orgasms...

by Anonymousreply 397December 5, 2022 9:03 PM

[quote] Andrew Shue and Amy both started an affair years ago and left their spouses for each other. And now she’s doing it to him. This is his karma.

Karma would be if Andrew Shue left Amy for someone else.

by Anonymousreply 398December 5, 2022 9:03 PM

Also, BTW, given that ABC is owned by Disney, I would not be surprised if ABC got an earful from the parent company, an iconic family entertainment juggernaut that is going through its own messy executive transition and turbulent economic outlook. I imagine Disney has no patience for this kind of sleazy distraction.

by Anonymousreply 399December 5, 2022 9:46 PM

Kim Godwin pointed out in her remarks to the company today that their relationship is not a violation of company policy.

by Anonymousreply 400December 5, 2022 10:11 PM

R62, that facelift is awful on her. I remember her when she was on the Today Show, and she and Andrew Shue first married.

I feel sorry for Shue and Holmes' wife.

Should they be fired? No. But they can kiss their gigs goodbye. You won't see them as cohosts of the same show again.

by Anonymousreply 401December 5, 2022 10:22 PM

Plus, GMA/ABC can fire (or "quiet-fire") employees for any reason they want. What are Robach and Holmes going to say? "I was wrongfully terminated for screwing my colleague!"

Ann Curry didn't f*ck anybody's man or violate any company rules, and "Today" still cut her, largely (one presumes) on Matt Lauer's say-so.

Could also be that Robin Roberts has enough/Lauer-like pull on GMA that if she doesn't want this kind of shit happening on the show, these bozos are out. It's not like there aren't a thousand other would-be anchors who would love to sit their fine asses in those chairs.

by Anonymousreply 402December 5, 2022 10:29 PM

R400 The relationship may not be a violation of company policy, but their failure to disclose it sure is.

T.J. and Holmes are a distraction for ABC right now. They know that everyone tuning into GMA3 and seeing them together would only think about those two people fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 403December 5, 2022 10:30 PM

I dunno, I would have thought co-hosts fucking would be ratings gold. Fraus love to imagine they are getting illicit BBC instead of their fat husbands puffing away on top of them for 10 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 404December 6, 2022 3:55 AM

He’s getting fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 6, 2022 4:36 AM

ADULTERERS!

by Anonymousreply 406December 6, 2022 4:38 AM

What does David Tyler Muir think??

by Anonymousreply 407December 6, 2022 4:41 AM

Muir wishes it was him not Amy Roach. Muir doesn't work for The BBC but he wants TJ's BBC......

by Anonymousreply 408December 6, 2022 4:48 AM

I don’t think so. David is the “No olds, no fats, no blacks” type.

by Anonymousreply 409December 6, 2022 4:53 AM

lol, I knew he was a cheater. no way he's gonna be faithful to Amy.

by Anonymousreply 410December 6, 2022 4:54 AM

If TJ is fired but Amy isn't, he can accuse ABC of racism.

by Anonymousreply 411December 6, 2022 5:23 AM

Well, given that they're equally guilty of the same offense, maybe he'd be right (she can say it's sexism if they fire her and keep him).

by Anonymousreply 412December 6, 2022 5:52 AM

TJ has bounced around to a bunch of networks over the last decade

how many has Amy been on?

by Anonymousreply 413December 6, 2022 6:04 AM

Amy's theme song...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 6, 2022 6:17 AM

I agree Gio was a little too cheesy yesterday, he needs to tone it down a notch or two.

by Anonymousreply 415December 6, 2022 8:51 AM

This is Gio's shot, and he's going to SHINE LIKE A STAR!

by Anonymousreply 416December 6, 2022 10:42 AM

Gio is awkward. And he has to stop with the flailing arms. He’s not host material.

by Anonymousreply 417December 6, 2022 11:01 AM

Amy must have really been miserable in her marriage to chuck it for an affair with a serial cheater who apparently was simply working his way through every woman in the vicinity.

by Anonymousreply 418December 6, 2022 11:31 AM

TJ loves loves loves eating pussy! Total pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 419December 6, 2022 11:43 AM

There were rumors that she was one of Matt Lauer's girls. She hasn't been faithful to her husband's and she is chipper,overly facial filled adulteress of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 420December 6, 2022 1:02 PM

Are the blended kids of divorced and divorcing parents supposed to stay in touch? Still consider each other siblings?

by Anonymousreply 421December 6, 2022 1:09 PM

I thought it was Natalie Morales who had an affair with Matt Lauer? Didn't they ship Natalie out to L.A. to deal with the mess?

by Anonymousreply 422December 6, 2022 1:11 PM

R422 After being shipped out to LA,she couldn't stop being cheating on her spouse.Natalie would stay at a hotel the night before leaving LA for an assignment. She would pick up a white night stand at said hotel. So her slutty ways didn't end. I haven't heard her being a whore while she's been on The Talk though.

by Anonymousreply 423December 6, 2022 1:17 PM

I’d happily drain a load out of TJ’s pendulous dong but I wouldn’t want to date him.

by Anonymousreply 424December 6, 2022 1:38 PM

R400, they keep saying Amy and TJ didn't violate any company rules because they were equals. He did, however, have an affair with a PRODUCER a couple years ago. That, to me, seems like a no-no. I suspect things won't end well for him. I wonder if SNL is going to have fun with this.

by Anonymousreply 425December 6, 2022 2:43 PM

Day 2 and no signs of the fornicators. Oh my. those mortgages and child support don't pay themselves.

by Anonymousreply 426December 6, 2022 5:43 PM

R424, you’ll get sores around your mouth and ass. Everyone will know that you’re TJ’s whore hole.

by Anonymousreply 427December 6, 2022 10:39 PM

R427 oh my pls share, or was that just a joke.

Clap clap.

by Anonymousreply 428December 6, 2022 10:46 PM

Well, now they’re gonna have to worry about all these sluts running after Rob Marciano. I mean there’s some prime Italian stud meat,

by Anonymousreply 429December 6, 2022 11:39 PM

How long has the adulterer and adulteress been carrying on for? Did it start when he was fucking the producer. Producer Singh probably told The Adulteress about the BBC and we are not talking about the channel!

by Anonymousreply 430December 7, 2022 12:20 AM

R421, Amy should write a book about the topic. I wonder if her and TJ's kids have met yet.

by Anonymousreply 431December 7, 2022 12:26 AM

Was this just an ongoing polyamorous party at GMA? I don't think any of these people were too serious about each other.

by Anonymousreply 432December 7, 2022 1:30 AM

She’s the whore and the problem here.

by Anonymousreply 433December 7, 2022 1:37 AM

So tru, R433!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 434December 7, 2022 3:08 AM

OT but I noticed Lara Spencer, and her abundant fillers, is back in the studio. Watching Robin's disdain for her through a forced smile makes it a Good Morning, America.

by Anonymousreply 435December 7, 2022 9:56 AM

[quote][R400] The relationship may not be a violation of company policy, but their failure to disclose it sure is.

Oh please, why would you have to disclose who you fuck? It’s none of their business. If I had to disclose every intern or co-worker I fucked, I would be in the HR office all day, every day.

by Anonymousreply 436December 7, 2022 10:50 AM

R436 Most companies have this policy in place for colleagues who work together, especially in the same department or in the same chain of command.

You're fucking janitors, so no one cares that you're a whore.

by Anonymousreply 437December 7, 2022 10:56 AM

R437, lmfao I swear this site has the funniest people.

by Anonymousreply 438December 7, 2022 2:07 PM

I was told by someone who has worked with people at ABC that Lara is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 439December 7, 2022 4:27 PM

Day 3 and no sign of the lovers.

by Anonymousreply 440December 7, 2022 5:07 PM

R439? I’ll let you in on a little secret: they’re all cunts!

by Anonymousreply 441December 7, 2022 10:01 PM

people in charge are dumb and should fire themselves.

Ratings are down for the news. I gave up watching the news this year after President Biden was censored by the networks.

But a little bit of scandal between CONSENTING adults is enough to get people to watch. This is the worst time to yank these two from the airwaves.

Awkward silence is hot

by Anonymousreply 442December 7, 2022 10:10 PM

I think that CONSENT from adults Andrew Shue and Marilee Fiebig is what's in question, R442.

by Anonymousreply 443December 7, 2022 10:27 PM

At least one of the couples were separating.Please fire yourself.

by Anonymousreply 444December 7, 2022 10:36 PM

it's over folks.

by Anonymousreply 445December 8, 2022 3:51 AM

Amy Robach tells DailyMail.com 'it's kind of over now' as she is seen for the first time since being taken off air after her secret affair with GMA co-host T.J. Holmes was exposed

by Anonymousreply 446December 8, 2022 3:52 AM

This is all so silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 8, 2022 4:04 AM

This is all so hilarious! I love when wealthy no-talents get their comeuppance!

by Anonymousreply 448December 8, 2022 4:26 AM

Amy's gettin' that big black dick and TJ's gettin' that soft and tight white pussy. Win win for both of them.

Not that most of you DLers would know, but blonde white pussy is the Holy Grail to so many black/swarthy men. They cum like motherfuckers when they're in it, pumping and griding away.

by Anonymousreply 449December 8, 2022 6:49 AM

^ gross just threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 450December 8, 2022 7:10 AM

Yes R449 , OJ taught us DLers that white pussy has been the undoing of many a black man.

by Anonymousreply 451December 8, 2022 8:36 AM

I just know they're going to build a show around that cunt Jen Ashton since she's a familiar commodity in that timeslot.

by Anonymousreply 452December 8, 2022 8:39 AM

Dr. Jen looks like a vampire. Maybe the producers can pair her with Herschel Walker! Isn't he a fan of vampires?

by Anonymousreply 453December 8, 2022 9:12 AM

Rut Ro....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 8, 2022 9:21 AM

Before each were "separated", I remember when they talked on air how Amy was training him to run a marathon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 8, 2022 9:31 AM

Amy’s pussy is anything but tight!

by Anonymousreply 456December 8, 2022 10:35 AM

[quote] Amy’s pussy is anything but tight!

They have surgery to tighten things up down there.

by Anonymousreply 457December 8, 2022 12:27 PM

R457, she big like the grand canyon inside and outside, she's had a few kids. She leaks when she sneezes

by Anonymousreply 458December 8, 2022 7:28 PM

Is Amy really that popular? She just seems very replaceable to me. Maybe ABC just wants to wait till the story dies down before they cut down her role or push her out. That'll happen sooner if the ratings dip.

by Anonymousreply 459December 9, 2022 12:51 AM

Gio's been replaced by some other dude on GMA3 today.

So much for Tommy's dream of getting out of his "chief aviation correspondent" hell.

by Anonymousreply 460December 9, 2022 7:03 PM

Gio hosted the mothership this morning.

by Anonymousreply 461December 9, 2022 8:09 PM

Lara Spencer even thinking she'd be Robin Roberts' heir-apparent is delusion on the grandest scale. R447

by Anonymousreply 462December 9, 2022 8:11 PM

No one can fill the shoes of La Muir & La Roberts.

Not even La George.

by Anonymousreply 463December 9, 2022 9:27 PM

They are taking her back but not him? oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 464December 9, 2022 9:53 PM

Damn, TJ must be made of gold down there.

by Anonymousreply 465December 10, 2022 2:23 AM

Gio is so socially weird. That awkward toothy smile and no chemistry with any co- host. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 466December 10, 2022 3:49 AM

You know they picked Gio because they knew they would NOT have a problem with him eating a co-workers pussy!

by Anonymousreply 467December 10, 2022 10:38 AM

Gio has the worst veneers in the business. It’s like she took an 8 x 10 of a horse to his consultation and said, “This is the goal.” They are so distracting. I’m sure he has regrets around just not leaving well enough alone.

by Anonymousreply 468December 10, 2022 10:46 AM

I wanna see Gio and his veneers eat out Amy’s loose snatch.

by Anonymousreply 469December 10, 2022 12:29 PM

Gio is paid millions, why doesn't he get better veneers that look better?

by Anonymousreply 470December 10, 2022 7:23 PM

From a DeuxMoi contributor:

"I went to school with Amy at Brookwood. This is far from her first cheating scandal with someone inappropriate. Amy had a relationship with a teacher who, at the time, was voted 'Best Buns in Atlanta.' She still laughs about it at reunions."

by Anonymousreply 471December 10, 2022 7:40 PM

Look at Gio getting some press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 10, 2022 8:43 PM

Has GMA issued a statement about these two whores yet?

by Anonymousreply 473December 10, 2022 8:53 PM

They're both CHEESY. TJ is more cheesy than Amy.

by Anonymousreply 474December 10, 2022 9:13 PM

MESSY whores.

by Anonymousreply 475December 10, 2022 10:58 PM

Gio is all wrong for GMA3.

by Anonymousreply 476December 10, 2022 11:28 PM

Gio just needs to take his talk show host smarm down a notch or two and he will be fine. That Stephanie person is too short for the job. I do believe this type of thing requires an average to tall person.

by Anonymousreply 477December 10, 2022 11:33 PM

Geo needs a “Kathie Lee” to prop up the host chat.

Not THE KLG, but that type. A Kit Hoover kinda girl.

by Anonymousreply 478December 10, 2022 11:41 PM

I’m available to co-host with Gio.

by Anonymousreply 479December 11, 2022 1:46 AM

Gio and Nina Parker, of the late Daily Pop on E!

by Anonymousreply 480December 11, 2022 8:30 AM

^ Oops, Nightly Pop

by Anonymousreply 481December 11, 2022 8:32 AM

[quote]Benitez tied the knot with fitness instructor Tommy DiDario in April 2016. "Six years after you showed me it’s possible to stop time, I love you more by the day. Happy Anniversary," the TV personality wrote via Instagram in April to celebrate their 6-year anniversary.

Hahaha, CEO Tommy DiDario is described as a mere fitness instructor. 😂🤣🤣 Gio is married to a personal trainer, how fitting for the dolt.

by Anonymousreply 482December 11, 2022 10:30 PM

That’s the thing - Gio is dumb as dirt and his husband is even dumber. 2 idiots.

by Anonymousreply 483December 11, 2022 11:24 PM

Amy Robach must be really embarrassed for getting sidelined for some dick.

by Anonymousreply 484December 12, 2022 1:05 AM

[quote] Hahaha, CEO Tommy DiDario is described as a mere fitness instructor.

With all of Tommy's many careers (CEO, TV host, correspondent, actor, screenwriter, public speaker), why did they choose that one to spotlight?

by Anonymousreply 485December 12, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote]That’s the thing - Gio is dumb as dirt and his husband is even dumber. 2 idiots.

So is it safe to assume you're a rocket scientist?

by Anonymousreply 486December 12, 2022 2:01 AM

R484, I was thinking the same. If her career doesn’t bounce back will she regret the affair? Can the affair withstand the career damages for both of them?

by Anonymousreply 487December 12, 2022 2:21 AM

I’m sure NBC’s ‘TODAY,’ and snooze fest ‘CBS Morning’ will offer them something. Maybe that weird station ‘News Nation’ that Chris Cuomo landed at will pick them up. They obviously doesn’t mind damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 488December 12, 2022 3:54 AM

Was Gio the one who hired the Private Detective to take out TJ, so he could slide into that gig? Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 489December 12, 2022 4:02 AM

R442 I hear you but it maybe a human resources thing. Like their in front of the camera, yea their entertainment journalists but it might be an ethics violation. You gotta remember they are more than just the 2 hrs we see them on television. They have staff meetings, professional corporate conduct. Most companies have violations against infedilties with working partners and even sometimes any romance between employees who work in the same department. It's complicated than ABC just reacting to flyover values.

by Anonymousreply 490December 12, 2022 6:11 AM

Did Tommy tell Gio to get a real job?

by Anonymousreply 491December 12, 2022 8:45 AM

Just bring back Sara Haines, Michael Strahan and Keke Palmer and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Those three were so bad that the show will quickly be cancelled AGAIN and ABC won't have to deal with choosing who gets to stay and who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 492December 12, 2022 9:24 AM

David Muir is not amused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 12, 2022 12:07 PM

R493 My favorite part of the article: "She's a serious hard news journalist."

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

by Anonymousreply 494December 12, 2022 12:33 PM

Did Miss Muir throw a hissy fit and tell ABC to get that slut off 20/20?

by Anonymousreply 495December 12, 2022 12:35 PM

Who hosted today? I forgot to check.

by Anonymousreply 496December 12, 2022 6:29 PM

Every time I read the title of this thread, I picture Amy Roloff with Andrew Shue.

by Anonymousreply 497December 12, 2022 9:55 PM

Now they get paid to fuck and not have to show up for work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498December 12, 2022 10:36 PM

I don’t think they are fucking r498. More like screaming at each other for ruining their careers.

by Anonymousreply 499December 12, 2022 11:27 PM

BBC is a so easy to find. So is middle-aged bottle blonde career woman gash.

Not worth crashing your career and gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 500December 13, 2022 12:28 AM

who didn't TJ fuck at ABC? he's sounds like quite the slut.

by Anonymousreply 501December 13, 2022 3:11 AM

Celcia Vega is now filling on Mondays for TJ who used to fill in for Michael S.

by Anonymousreply 502December 13, 2022 6:51 AM

ABC President VOWS to keep Amy Robach and TJ Holmes off the airwaves if it’s the last thing he does!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503December 13, 2022 7:36 AM

Any vids of TJ fapping his BBC?

by Anonymousreply 504December 13, 2022 11:07 AM

R504 I'm sure, based on his horniness, he's recorded himself beating off once or twice and sent the video to some skank he fucked.

by Anonymousreply 505December 13, 2022 11:22 AM

[quote]Celcia Vega is now filling on Mondays for TJ who used to fill in for Michael S.

Strahan doesn't work five days a week? Who does he think he is Morning Joe?

by Anonymousreply 506December 13, 2022 3:58 PM

So where have these two whores gone off to hide? Are they still banging it out?

by Anonymousreply 507December 13, 2022 4:18 PM

Robin Roberts comes off as a tad sanctimonious about it all. She always gave off phony vibes to me.

by Anonymousreply 508December 13, 2022 4:30 PM

She doesn't seem phony but she needs to sit her self righteous ass down. Ol giraffe ass.

by Anonymousreply 509December 13, 2022 4:33 PM

Robin must have the biggest face on television.

by Anonymousreply 510December 13, 2022 4:46 PM

Robin is a black lesbian cancer survivor from Pass Christian.

These whores will not ruin her future Ambassadorship or Kennedy Center Honor.

by Anonymousreply 511December 13, 2022 5:32 PM

I'm guessing he fucked a married woman whose husband had the power to affect his employment.

I'm guessing Robach is regretting going public with this relationship. She's a cheater, as well, but I'm guessing her body count is not nearly as high as TJ's.

by Anonymousreply 512December 13, 2022 5:39 PM

^ That's what I want to know; did Amy know T.J. was sucking and fucking his way through ABC or did it come as a surprise after this story broke? I think this is something that is going to be hard to stay together through since they are both over.

by Anonymousreply 513December 13, 2022 5:42 PM

Maybe Amy was getting a little Rob Marciano and/or Whit Johnson on the weekends. So many nooks and crannies in those studios.

by Anonymousreply 514December 13, 2022 5:45 PM

Amy does not strike me as one who lives with regrets but I am betting she wishes this was handled differently.

by Anonymousreply 515December 13, 2022 5:46 PM

Gee I don't know how Amy finds the time, she has to work, spend time with her kids, husband and manage her cancer treatments etc etc...

by Anonymousreply 516December 13, 2022 5:51 PM

^ no, all I have to do is continue to get DICKMATIZED BY T.J.'s BBC. Fuck those childrens and I'm now cancer-free.

by Anonymousreply 517December 13, 2022 5:58 PM

Did Andrew Shue play the mentally challenged guy on Melrose Place?

by Anonymousreply 518December 13, 2022 5:59 PM

ABC knows it has to be careful about how to handle this, because it's certain that both T.J. and Amy have lawyered up. T.J., in particular, is probably just waiting to pull the trigger on a racial discrimination lawsuit should ABC dump him.

by Anonymousreply 519December 13, 2022 6:00 PM

Cancer free in Spring. Husband free in Summer. Job free in Fall. What's she got planned for Winter?

by Anonymousreply 520December 13, 2022 6:04 PM

Dick free, r520.

by Anonymousreply 521December 13, 2022 6:07 PM

Yep, no husband or side piece…she’s in dry dock.

by Anonymousreply 522December 13, 2022 6:34 PM

[quote]Maybe Amy was getting a little Rob Marciano and/or Whit Johnson on the weekends.

Rob and Whit had some DP action with Amy. HOTT!!

by Anonymousreply 523December 13, 2022 7:10 PM

[Quote]Strahan doesn't work five days a week? Who does he think he is Morning Joe?

Michael works five days a week. The 5th day just happens to be a Sunday on Fox doing NFL punditry.

by Anonymousreply 524December 13, 2022 7:46 PM

R524- And his sexy ass has to fly back forth from NY to LA every week which has to get old after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 525December 13, 2022 8:00 PM

I always thought Whit Johnson was gay until I saw his Insta. I was surprised that he has a wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 526December 13, 2022 8:13 PM

Yes, R518

by Anonymousreply 527December 13, 2022 9:19 PM

[Quote]Gee I don't know how Amy finds the time, she has to work, spend time with her kids, husband and manage her cancer treatments etc etc...

It's a snap. She has a stay-at-home husband, a nanny and cook, a chauffeur and had a BBC waiting for her at work

by Anonymousreply 528December 13, 2022 10:18 PM

I get the feeling that Amy wears the pants in the family. You know the ones that say Black Adam training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 14, 2022 5:09 AM

it's probably just a fling. they had the hots for each other a long time and now they have scratched that itch and now with their careers on the line...it's over.

by Anonymousreply 530December 14, 2022 6:16 AM

[quote] I wonder if SNL is going to have fun with this.

Only if they can find a republican in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 531December 14, 2022 6:30 AM

Why isn’t Gio doing GMA3 anymore? Did they already get tired of his goofy veneers?

by Anonymousreply 532December 14, 2022 8:41 AM

DeMarco and Rhiannon are the best fill-in pair so far.

Keep Rohbach on 20/20 with David Muir. No chance of any hanky panky there. Don't renew her contract when it's up.

Plop TJ Holmes down next to Robin Roberts as an occasional fill-in and to make him uncomfortable. Give him fluff field assignments until his contract is up and then don't renew his contract. He's a repeat offender.

by Anonymousreply 533December 14, 2022 9:07 AM

Is Rhiannon the one that spoke on behalf of Jen Ashton instead of letting her sign off yesterday? That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 534December 14, 2022 9:13 AM

I don't think Dr. Jen ever speaks at the end. Either TJ or his latest squeeze Amy would say "and for Dr. Jen and all of us here at ...."

by Anonymousreply 535December 14, 2022 9:49 AM

Tommy is pushing hard for Gio to get the job.

by Anonymousreply 536December 14, 2022 9:58 AM

Thanks R535 .

by Anonymousreply 537December 14, 2022 10:07 AM

These 2 silly sluts should have been more discreet. It's not like this is a love story for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 538December 14, 2022 10:16 AM

Who will play them in the Lifetime movie??

by Anonymousreply 539December 14, 2022 11:17 AM

Forest Whitaker and Charlize Theron.

by Anonymousreply 540December 14, 2022 11:32 AM

[quote]Who will play them in the Lifetime movie??

January Jones and Shemar Moore.

by Anonymousreply 541December 14, 2022 11:33 AM

The next thread should be speculation about who will play all of them. Amy, TJ, Andrew, Robin, Dr. Jen, Gio....

by Anonymousreply 542December 14, 2022 12:06 PM

[quote] Rob and Whit had some DP action with Amy. HOTT!!

I’d rather imagine them DPing Matt Gutman.

by Anonymousreply 543December 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Matt Gutman is married, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 544December 14, 2022 5:42 PM

Believe me if Matt Gutman was gay *at all* his best buddy Robert Zepeda would move in on that like white on rice

by Anonymousreply 545December 14, 2022 5:57 PM

He’s not white.

by Anonymousreply 546December 14, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote]Matt Gutman is married, Rose.

Apparently that doesn't matter to her.

by Anonymousreply 547December 14, 2022 6:20 PM

[Quote] Matt Gutman is married, Rose.

so was Anthony Perkins, Jan Wenner, John Travolta, Tom Cruise, former NJ Governor Jim McCreedy . . .Rose

by Anonymousreply 548December 14, 2022 6:52 PM

How about me playing me?

by Anonymousreply 549December 14, 2022 7:34 PM

[quote] How about me playing me?

Andrew Shue is such a bad actor that he would fail the audition for the role of himself. ("Sorry, Andrew, you just weren't very convincing.")

by Anonymousreply 550December 14, 2022 8:28 PM

I read today he had affairs with lots of people in his workplace.

by Anonymousreply 551December 14, 2022 10:02 PM

Face it, Mama, TJ is the slut of ALL TIME,

by Anonymousreply 552December 15, 2022 12:52 AM

TJ is also a misogynist. He has said some questionable things on GMA. Plus he tries to act all cool which translates to massive tool.

by Anonymousreply 553December 15, 2022 7:21 AM

What a bunch of house hopping harlots at GMA. Did Singh,TJ and Amy have a threesome? I wouldn't be surprised if that happened being that they have acted like teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 554December 15, 2022 9:11 AM

TJ always came across as an asshole on air. I hated the nicknames he used - “Stray” “Rhobes”. Such a tool.

by Anonymousreply 555December 15, 2022 9:57 AM

by Anonymousreply 556December 15, 2022 2:39 PM

That dick better have been worth it, Amy.

by Anonymousreply 557December 15, 2022 8:03 PM

It was pretty brutal this morning - they put together a looong montage of the last year on GMA - there was NOT ONE clip of Amy or TJ as though they had never been there. Just because they had an affair doesn’t take away from the fact that they put in hours of work for the network.

by Anonymousreply 558December 15, 2022 8:05 PM

Both Robin and George insisted that the cheating whores not be in the clip package. I don’t blame them for distancing themselves from the cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 559December 15, 2022 8:16 PM

^ Tell us more, R559.

by Anonymousreply 560December 15, 2022 8:28 PM

Link to Part II.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561December 15, 2022 8:30 PM

Link to the original thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 15, 2022 8:30 PM

They’re not forcing staffers to fuck them , they are two consenting adults who aren’t harming anyone at work just their own private lives. Why are they suspended ? It would make me watch that BOREFEST if they’re on flirting knowing they’re both cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 563December 19, 2022 11:47 AM

R563 Most likely for failure to disclose their relationship. Most companies have these types of stipulations in their contracts.

by Anonymousreply 564December 19, 2022 2:03 PM

George Stephanopoulos is one to talk…but he isn’t as messy as TJ and Amy. Still, he should not be throwing stones either.

by Anonymousreply 565December 19, 2022 2:48 PM

They are a part of ABC News, not entertainment. It would be different if this was Kelly and Ryan fucking.

Ha. Ha ha. Hahahahahahahaha...

by Anonymousreply 566December 19, 2022 2:51 PM

They're whores Darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 567December 19, 2022 6:58 PM

The irony is that by the time they're reinstated the relationship will have run its course.

by Anonymousreply 568December 19, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote] they put together a looong montage of the last year on GMA - there was NOT ONE clip of Amy or TJ as though they had never been there

Amy and TJ do not exist. They never did. Your memory needs readjustment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 19, 2022 11:19 PM

R565, are you implying that George plays around on Ali?

by Anonymousreply 570December 20, 2022 6:43 AM

Ali comes off as a helicopter wife and knows where George's dick is at every moment.

by Anonymousreply 571December 20, 2022 12:32 PM

There was a rumor floating around concerning a car accident that George was involved in. Allegedly he was at his boyfriend’s condo and someone was taking photos of them on the patio. George panicked, ran , jumped into his car, sped off and promptly smashed into either a car, tree or something. He left the car where it was and had his assistant or someone else retrieve it. I heard that from a friend who I used to visit when he lived in Adams Morgan. YMMV

by Anonymousreply 572December 20, 2022 1:20 PM

How long ago was that?^

by Anonymousreply 573December 20, 2022 1:34 PM

During the Clinton era r573.

by Anonymousreply 574December 20, 2022 6:48 PM

Rumors about George for years. His hag gushes over him too much for that marriage to be real.

by Anonymousreply 575December 20, 2022 7:03 PM

Why Is this a big deal? Everyone sleeps with everyone in workplaces. On Grey’s Anatomy all the doctors would be suspended and put on leave.

by Anonymousreply 576December 20, 2022 7:36 PM

Exactly R576 . You should send a strongly worded email to TPTB at ABC and clear this whole thing up.

by Anonymousreply 577December 20, 2022 7:55 PM

Hah! The shue is on the other foot now.

by Anonymousreply 578December 20, 2022 8:25 PM

R578, Fo’ Shue!

That’s the real gag!

by Anonymousreply 579December 20, 2022 10:17 PM

If they aren't back after New Year's they won't be back.

by Anonymousreply 580December 22, 2022 7:29 PM

Any updates on these two whores?

by Anonymousreply 581December 22, 2022 7:31 PM

There can’t be an updated when u are being fucked all day with married BBC

by Anonymousreply 582December 22, 2022 7:45 PM

Why are you slut shaming them? Who would resist The BBC? Or that perky little faux blonde? Some of you are heartless cunts. You twats have no sense of romance or empathy at all.

by Anonymousreply 583December 23, 2022 1:17 AM

Nothing says romance or empathy like destroyed families at Christmastime

by Anonymousreply 584December 23, 2022 1:21 AM

But do they have jobs anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 30, 2022 8:32 AM

What About The Children???

by Anonymousreply 586December 30, 2022 8:34 AM

[quote] What About The Children???

See the heartbreak and shattered lives for yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 30, 2022 8:46 AM

Is she utterly dickmatized?

by Anonymousreply 588December 30, 2022 8:51 AM

Whoreface

by Anonymousreply 589December 30, 2022 9:00 AM

Amy and TJ have been spending their time off with friends. But she's included her husband!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 30, 2022 9:03 AM

Now, I believe more than ever that Amy enjoyed Hunter Biden’s ample cock when ABC sent her to interview him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591December 30, 2022 9:17 AM

Now that Amy Robach's out of the picture, do you think Billy will go back to dating Allison?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 30, 2022 12:35 PM

They won't be back....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 30, 2022 4:49 PM

R593 This affair will be over by March.

by Anonymousreply 594December 30, 2022 5:54 PM

At least she’s getting some choice dick.

by Anonymousreply 595December 30, 2022 6:02 PM

Who is going to hire these two whores now? How will they make a living, only fans?

by Anonymousreply 596December 30, 2022 6:06 PM

Local news

by Anonymousreply 597December 30, 2022 9:46 PM

My sister said that TJ’s wife should go tell her side of the story to Savannah and Hoda on the Today show. How I’m sure Robin and George would love that!

by Anonymousreply 598December 31, 2022 2:42 AM

You see, this is why Sears stopped publishing the catalog with her!

by Anonymousreply 599December 31, 2022 2:46 AM

Oh wow - I haven’t been that “Love Zonked” in many years. You forget - that heat! What is it with Amy - she is almost 50, her kids can see that - her job is on the line - she is HANGING on him! She is also one of the rare ones where the married guy REALLY leaves his wife and files for divorce. I bet GIO B is doing a Happy Dance!!

by Anonymousreply 600December 31, 2022 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!