Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Four Students found dead near the University of Idaho - Part 3

Carry on!

link to part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 24, 2022 4:14 AM

Thank you, OP… you sweetheart, you.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2022 2:46 AM

R1 that's kitchen knife, I have a Ka-bar here! 🗡️

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2022 2:49 AM

We used to ✂️

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2022 3:02 AM

no 🗡️ no ✂️ but we have 🔒

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2022 3:07 AM

slightly OT, the previous occupant of the apartment knows how to get in and out fast, it might not have anything to do with this case, but to think about it, the perpetuator knew the place very well, almost too well, room after room after midnight, without any resistance, in the dark?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2022 3:17 AM

a tweet from courtv reporter, this might explain why the police didn't disclose 911 caller ID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2022 3:38 AM

"passed out" and "not waking up", they didn't' see any blood? and the friends came to the apartment, they didn't find anything suspicious either, it's a stabbing death scene there!

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2022 3:48 AM

If they believed their roommate had passed out and was not waking up, then they should have called 911 immediately, instead of waiting for their friends to come over. This makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2022 3:57 AM

R8- It does, unfortunately. I remember underage students would black out from drinking/drug use in college and other students wouldn't call 911 either because they were afraid of getting in trouble for underage drinking themselves, or for providing drugs/alcohol to minors. Fortunately, no one died from this, but it's not that unusual. Some colleges have no-fault rules for students who call 911 for someone else, but not all do. Not sure about UI.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2022 4:05 AM

Apologies for the punctuation disasters.^

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2022 4:06 AM

R8 actually I believe that, why they called the friends first, you don't want to make a big fuss if this was just a drunken stupor, how embarrassing for the other girls if they wake up with the police around them!

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2022 4:07 AM

To the person who's roommate cut the cat in half, was it the roommate's cat, or the poster's? I can't stop thinking about it. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2022 4:34 AM

In the TikTok video in Part 1 there is a beautiful girl who doesn’t look like the others - who is that? She has sort of a young Julia Roberts look with softer features. Was there another roommate who was away last weekend or who recently moved out?

Also, why are young women posting videos like that to public forums? Isn’t there a private sorority page on Instagram or FB?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2022 4:37 AM

they just thought the roommate passed out ? quite unbelievable they didn’t notice any blood.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2022 4:38 AM

[quote]“There was blood everywhere,” an investigative source told Daily Mail. “We have investigators who have been on the job for 20, even 30, years, and they say they have never seen anything like this.”

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2022 4:40 AM

I still think the roommates were involved. Nothing else makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2022 4:40 AM

It could be big foot

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2022 4:53 AM

This here is from Idaho Students Killed on Twitter. It looks like they are farther ahead than DL is. They have some very astute commenters, too. *That link is not entirely accurate but you'll find it.* With everyone's help this case will be solved soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2022 5:05 AM

For the 78th time, the emergency dispatcher doesn't send police on a "my friend is dead and there's blood everywhere" call. They dispatch "unconscious person" and relay details to the responding officer.

This is basic procedure and there is zero mystery in this aspect of the case.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2022 5:14 AM

Local officials have been clueless as to how their statements and answers to media questions are being interpreted by the internet.

This "new information" is almost certainly a continuation of this pattern.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2022 5:25 AM

I guess a lot of you don't remember college or didn't have any friends or acquaintances like this, but I remember knowing quite a few college kids who weren't really the brightest bulbs, and they made weird decisions all the time. Some of it was lack of life experience, some of it was this kind weird distancing they did from everything, which I now -- as an older adult -- think was probably a response to the stress of classes, living away from home, crazy social interactions, probably too much partying and drinking and not enough sleep.

A ditzy college girl seeing someone at the top of the stairs passed out, knowing that something is wrong but being too freaked out and maybe a little dumb to put it together, would absolutely call a man to help her out.

Not that they're not suspects, because they should be, but I can also see them being just clueless girls.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2022 6:07 AM

Agree with R21. College kids can be dopey even if they are book smart.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2022 6:11 AM

It’s quite common when someone first comes across a dead body outdoors or in the water, their first thought is “it’s a mannequin.” This is likely a coping mechanism to deal with the horror of a dead and likely murdered human. Thus I can see a young woman/man hopefully referring to a dead friend as “unconscious” in an attempt to block out the impending pain and horror. .

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2022 6:21 AM

[quote] This here is from Idaho Students Killed on Twitter. It looks like they are farther ahead than DL is. They have some very astute commenters, too. *That link is not entirely accurate but you'll find it.* With everyone's help this case will be solved soon.

Yes, if there's one way to solve a multiple murder, it's certainly having people on Twitter and Datalounge right on the case!

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2022 6:23 AM

Despatchers use “unconscious” because the persons haven’t been declared dead. Only a doctor or paramedic under certain circumstances can declare death.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2022 6:24 AM

This is reminding me of the off campus house I lived in at school. There was a bunch of us talking, eating in the kitchen and suddenly somebody says"oh my God, I hear children crying." So she runs upstairs and it's coming from one of the rooms, it's Julie and her bf fucking.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2022 6:29 AM

I thought the term for a non-examined dead person was “unresponsive.” That’s what was used when each of my parents died.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2022 6:30 AM

Dispatchers, R25?

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2022 6:31 AM

That may be your opinion or theory r25 but there's no indication that's the truth.

It's been reported extensively today, after the press conference, that a call came in where the caller said there was someone unconscious at the house. So let's just stop making shit up about "dispatchers" and such, okay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2022 6:47 AM

I hope they will be able to solve this mess.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2022 6:57 AM

There was a case a couple months ago of a wealthy woman being killed in I believe Connecticut while her teenage son was up in his bedroom and didn't hear anything. Her hacked up body disposed of in a suitcase not far from her home and murderer caught on camera lugging suitcase.

It was assumed it was the son because of the noise it would have entailed. Turned out it was a ghastly looking handyman.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2022 8:58 AM

On the other thread, someone posted this: "Keep in mind that Kaylee's parents said they've been together for years, that they would have eventually gotten married. "

Which makes it sound like the *parents* wanted those two to get married, and at least one of the kids did not. Which sounds like a complicated situation, maybe at least one set of parents was pressuring them to get back together, and there may have been some very hard feelings over the breakup, and maybe someone still had a sense of entitlement to a relationship.

So maybe it was random or a stranger, but I hope the police are looking VERY hard at the ex-boyfriend's alibi.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2022 9:20 AM

“Call requested aid for an unconscious person” is definitely police-speak. Perhaps the caller (a Sleeping Beauty) said “someone is unconscious,” but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2022 10:25 AM

R31, that was Orsolya Gal of Queens, New York.

Her 13-year old son was handcuffed and taken out of the house, barefoot, as a suspect. He’d had absolutely nothing to do with the murder of his mother and was listening to headphones and went to sleep. She was in the basement and he was on an upper floor when she was killed. Poor kid.

The ghastly-looking handyman was just sentenced for the murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2022 10:56 AM

We've already been through this, r33. The police said someone called to say there was an unconscious person in the house.

This is a short thread, so don't give me this "I don't have time to read the whole thread" shit. It was just posted at r29.

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2022 11:02 AM

I am disagreeing with r29. The police were characterizing the call, not quoting the caller.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2022 11:05 AM

[quote]Agree with [R21]. College kids can be dopey even if they are book smart.

And and these kids aren’t physics majors

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2022 11:52 AM

That picture of R18 completely corroborates my breakdown of what I thought the property was in the last thread, and the use of Google Maps for the property. This is a weird house built for student housing. It’s carved out of the back property of two other houses 1118 and 1126 and is most likely weirdly designed to accommodate the land available on the lot/s. I doubt the two sections were even built at the same time. The shorter section might have been free standing garages at some point, and then the taller part put on later. The taller part is technically the front of the property facing King Road. But I think it’s actually quite wooded, can’t be easily seen from King Road, and may have a pathway/sidewalk, but no driveway. The driveway/ parking is all off Queen Street and entering the back and lowest level.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2022 12:00 PM

I'm poking around on Google Maps and I don't think the house faces King Road, I think the road it's on is Queen Road and Queen curves around so that it's both east-west at one point, and also north-south.

The house is in this satellite photo on the right side, labeled "1122."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2022 12:11 PM

If the surviving roommates did it they would have been arrested by now. They’d be covered in blood, there’s be evidence of them trying to clean that up. It’s an incredibly stupid and implausible theory.

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2022 12:23 PM

The house is not isolated (as others have suggested) and being at the top of a hill, noise would have carried over the rest of the student ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2022 12:26 PM

R26: And, of course that's why it was Julie's turn to cry.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2022 12:27 PM

R38, the door with the wreath, where the cars were parked in the photos/video of the investigation, faces the horizontal part of Queen St. in your photo.

The white area jutting out diagonally on the lower right is the patio off of the kitchen’s sliding door.

Student housing falls under favela zoning regulations, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2022 12:33 PM

R29 it's a summary of events, but there is no actual 911 call transcript in it, based on the piss poor communication from the local PD, I don't hold much faith on the accuracy of their news flyer, this is not to say the caller or the callers didn't use the word "unconscious", but we really don't know, the only way to find out is to release the 911 call or the transcript.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2022 12:36 PM

R39 The house looks like it should actually have a Queen Road address, and when you Google Map 1122 King Road it shows you the back of the house and the Queen Road entrance. But the address is 1122 King Road and the front of house is what constitutes where the addresses is based on.But you can see there is just a narrow strip between the two other properties 1118 & 1126.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2022 12:36 PM

What subreddits are actively following this case?

Not that I would consider going to any site other Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2022 12:38 PM

Right or wrong, I've sort of made up my mind that these killings revolve around/happened because of the girl Kaylee.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2022 12:41 PM

quick question, if you call 911 to report, will you describe the person as "unconscious" to the dispatcher? I would say "not moving" or "looks dead"

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2022 12:44 PM

Theoretically you should be able to see the property from King Road at the very southern dead end, looking east, but Google Maps is missing some data in that part of the map, and I'm not sure you can see through that strip of green between the two buildings just to the west of the house where the murders happened.

I don't know why the address is Kings Road and not Queens, but I'm guessing the original home was a guest house or garage for a building to the west, and had a second half added on at some point. It may have been one of those "1118 1/2 Kings Road" types of addresses at one point.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2022 12:49 PM

Wow most of this thread is focused on the 911 characterization which was discussed and put to bed in the last thread. It’s amazing how few people read up on what they are writing about.

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2022 12:49 PM

Kaylee was only there for that one night, so I also think that, if these really were targeted as the police say, it was because of Kaylee.

Her ex Jack, however, doesn't look like he could kill anything, let alone four people. Also, her mother said she wanted to get back with her ex anyway. Maybe she hooked up with someone, broke up with Jack, later realized she didn't want to date the guy she hooked up with, and was trying to get Jack back, and the guy she hooked up with went nuts. Who knows. Just a random idea, basically.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2022 12:51 PM

r46, it's r/moscowmurders and it is a hot mess. Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2022 12:53 PM

R38 I think based on that house that the AG turned BGs simply got lucky and the killer didn't know the house too well . He was probably after one of the single girls and either entered the wrong room(s) first or woke some of them up and then missed the other two because of the basement looking layout .

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2022 12:53 PM

There’s a Twitter thread that says the victims doors were locked which is why the 911 call says unconscious. Makes it sound like the two surviving roommates woke up, for some reason got suspicious there was something wrong, couldn’t get a response from the others by knocking on their locked doors. At some point they called a couple friends to come over to help them sort it out and eventually someone decided to call police. They didn’t actually see the bodies.

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2022 1:05 PM

Daily Mail, R15, says there was "blood everywhere", such that seasoned investigators have never seen anything like it before. Yet Sleeping Beauty from the basement tells 911 that someone is "unconscious" or whatever word she used. (She did not scream, "They're dead and there's blood everywhere!). So...was the body of the one she was reporting covered up with a quilt, was that victim still in bed (which MIGHT create the impression that everything was OK, just maybe roomie had a little too much to drink last night and hadn't gotten up yet, or...?). If the dead roomie was sprawled out on the floor, that WOULD seem extremely unusual, and you would naturally go over and try to shake the person to wake them up if it was pretty much the middle of the day by that point (noonish). And if there was "blood everywhere," that indicates a lot of struggle to me, which would mean noise, and that the 4 were NOT just calmly killed one by one in their beds while they were asleep...ALSO, if the Sleeping Beauties called friends BEFORE calling 911 they CLEARLY knew that something was very wrong upstairs. Why would you call friends over to "wake up" unconscious roommate(s) who had been out all night the night before? And ALL of those friends entered the house through the back door, did not go through the front, main floor of the house, in closer proximity to the bodies? It just doesn't add up to anything very believable to me, based on what has been said. And I am sure that IF the police believed the Sleeping Beauties were involved, or knew more than they were letting on, the cops would ACT like they believed them up to the point that the cops had enough info to arrest somebody.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2022 1:08 PM

[quote] the victims doors were locked

R54 how? the killer jumped out the window? that could explain one door, not all bedroom doors.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2022 1:10 PM

R51, Kaylee lived in the house with the other victims.

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2022 1:14 PM

[quote]there was "blood everywhere", such that seasoned investigators have never seen anything like it before

They were Moscow, ID investigators. "Seasoned" for them is not the same as "seasoned" for an investigator in any major metropolitan area.

[quote]Yet Sleeping Beauty from the basement tells 911 that someone is "unconscious" or whatever word she used.

Someone called from one of the surviving roommates' phone but who called has not been released yet. And yes, the police have confirmed that the person who called in said "unconscious." I don't know why we have to keep repeating that, but apparently we do.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2022 1:17 PM

No, the victims doors weren't locked.

The fapping on this thread does not amuse.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2022 1:20 PM

r57, Kaylee had moved out and was only back for one night to visit friends and show off her new-to-her car.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2022 1:20 PM

Maybe there was a deadbolt between the 1st and 2nd floor

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2022 1:21 PM

R61 are you saying the AGs were locked in the first floor and can't get out, they had to call friends to open it for them because the roommates on second floor not responding?

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2022 1:29 PM

R60, where are you getting this information? Every news item states that she lived at the house and she is described as a roommate, not a visitor.

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2022 1:30 PM

R55 TL:DR

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2022 1:31 PM

The only door locked was the door to the stairs down to the basement where the undisturbed room mates were sleeping.

Whoever carried out this attack did not know this house well or he would have found a. way into the basement quarters.

Or perhaps he was exhausted by the 4 attacks and chose to leave.

If he wasn't wearing gloves he has cuts on his hands so he's left his DNA all over the place. After a few stabs the knife becomes slick with blood and one's hand slips onto the blade.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2022 1:31 PM

^Yes there is BOUND to be killer DNA all over the inside of that house. Fingerprints galore if he wasn't wearing gloves, too.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2022 1:33 PM

R60 is "SushiGrrl1983" on websleuths

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2022 1:34 PM

None of the reporters yesterday asked the cops about fingerprints, which I thought was peculiar.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2022 1:34 PM

R68 consider it's a hanging out place for all their friends, fingerprints would be all over the place, it doesn't help now to narrow down the suspect quickly, it would be helpful to build up the case later.

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2022 1:39 PM

There will be s lot of finger prints to identify in that this was a known party house.

I suppose it's possible there were 2 perps. Have cops said they suspect only one?

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2022 1:40 PM

The killer's fingerprints are on top.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2022 1:41 PM

Certainly the doors *could* be locked if it’s those cheap button locks that you twist and pull the doors shut from the outside.

Granted it would take some presence of mind for the killer to do that after his killing frenzy.

Or maybe the doors were merely closed and the surviving roommates were calling them with no response.

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2022 1:41 PM

Not every news item, r63.

The information comes from Kaylee's sister. Supposedly her mother also said something in an interview, but since I'm apparently just some Websleuths frau making stuff up to piss you, personally, off, I didn't bother looking for it.

[quote]“She wasn’t even going to go back to Moscow but she was so excited about her new car she wanted to show Maddie,” the grief-stricken sister wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2022 1:42 PM

R50 Obviously you are smarter, better, and infinitely superior to the rest of us

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2022 1:55 PM

^ And I have read all of the threads.

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2022 1:56 PM

Better look at Jack's alibi. He's the only one with clear motivation. He'd just been dumped by his girlfriend of 10 years!!!! And he was NEVER going to find another girl so out of his league. The clues are all there...they called him ten times that night.

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2022 1:57 PM

Okay t74 but what r50 is saying (and what I've also said) is that multiple people have said multiple times that the police confirmed someone called in reporting an unconscious person, yet people either don't know this, or for some reason don't believe it, despite links.

What is the point at bitching at r50 for pointing that out? Why are you mad about this?

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2022 1:59 PM

The sad thing is Kaylee was finished university as of December 2nd. Just weeks away really. Maybe an exam or two after that but that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2022 2:00 PM

I suppose this could be a case of crazy rejected tinymeat classmate seeks revenge.

Or some psycho watched the house for some time then made his move.

Or a disgruntled neighbor who had had enough of the constant partying and noise.

Or some guy who followed the girls home from the bar after rejection there.

Or a random peeping tom who saw the girls sleeping .

Or perhaps some sick guy in the orbit of the property owner (son, brother, handyman, gardner, etc)..

There have been many cases of predatory men following coeds around off campus then killing them while they slept.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2022 2:00 PM

What “many” cases are those? R79

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2022 2:01 PM

Just a theory, but what if the person who sold Kaylee the car was the perp?? IMO, he followed her to Moscow, tuned into the food truck livestream, got super jealous of HG hanging in the BG and bam! Knew exactly when they would get home.

Then, he took approx an hour to get his "kill kit" ready, and change into scrubs and gloves, enters the residence thru a sliding glass door. He doesn't know which bedroom KG is in, which is how I know for a fact XK and E died first, before MM and KG.

Your welcome

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2022 2:02 PM

The police have informed us that the killer knew them and knew the layout of the house. Over and over. They also told us it was a crime of passion. (their actual words!) Why you all are still contemplating a hobo or some other rando is just idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2022 2:04 PM

Because the police haven’t been accurate and/or are withholding info.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2022 2:06 PM

Is a stalker killer defined as a “crime of passion?” Does “crime of obsession” exist?

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2022 2:06 PM

Duh. The used car salesman (UCG) is NOT a rando/Hobo.

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2022 2:06 PM

R80 Don't question me!

Start with Florida and work your way down the list.

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2022 2:08 PM

R82 the police has no clue and no suspects, what you described was the first day news release which was quickly withdrawn by the local PD.

Do keep up with the updates!

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2022 2:08 PM

R77 The police summary says an unconscious person was reported, correct. The actual 911 recording has not been released. People do not need to police other’s discussions regarding motive and content - that person was being a superior condescending bitch.

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2022 2:12 PM

Not true. The police still know who the killer is. They still know it was a crime of passion. Their hands are tied at this current moment because they need convictable evidence. Not because they don't know who it is.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2022 2:12 PM

^ and the crime of passion was quoted from the local mayor or some other agency IIRC, they are quiet now.

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2022 2:12 PM

They just had and 'expert' on GMA who said this was no random crime and the killer knew them and knew the layout of the house. No way it was just a pissed off neighboor.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2022 2:14 PM

To charge the killer they need evidence. They don't have enough yet and if they charge without satisfactory evidence, the defense will be RUSH TO JUDGEMENT which is what they were doing in the beginning. They need a doorcam of the killers car somewhere in the area, or some oner irrefutable evidence

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2022 2:17 PM

And R77, What is the point of you and R50 pointing it out numerous times? It’s as annoying as you complaining about people discussing the 911 call. No one actually knows what was said on the 911 call because it hasn’t been released. People are speculating and creating narratives, that’s what DL does. If you want to be the thread Police Frau, go to Websleuths.

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2022 2:17 PM

After looking at all the photos of the interior of the house on Zillow, I have to agree the killer had to know the layout of the place. It gives Jonbenet's basement a run for its money.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2022 2:18 PM

[quote]The police have informed us that the killer knew them and knew the layout of the house. Over and over.

They have not, not even once.

[quote] They also told us it was a crime of passion. (their actual words!)

They didn't. It was the mayor who said that, and later retracted it, saying it was just one theory of his.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2022 2:18 PM

[quote]And [R77], What is the point of you and [R50] pointing it out numerous times?

You're asking why I provide links when someone demands to know where I got my information? You want to know why someone would correct misinformation? Really?

You're mad because you got something wrong and r50 corrected you and you pitched a temper tantrum about it. Half this thread is temper tantrums, and they're all exactly the same: get something wrong, get corrected, get embarrassed and mad and accuse the person who had the right information of being a frau from Websleuths.

You need a better hobby. This one is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2022 2:20 PM

We have an idiot here insisting the clue-less and suspect-less investigations are all smoking guns, the local PD knows who did it! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2022 2:20 PM

OMG yes they have! They have said so carefully without naming the killer. They know who did it. They're looking for evidence.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2022 2:21 PM

[Quote]A crime of passion (French: crime passionnel), in popular usage, refers to a violent crime, especially homicide, in which the perpetrator commits the act against someone because of sudden strong impulse such as anger rather than as a premeditated crime.

Any attack carried out in extreme anger for whatever reason can be classified as a crime of passion.

I must say I've never heard the term used in a case involving multiple murders. Usually it's some guy who kills his gf or wife because she wants out = crime of passion.

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2022 2:22 PM

Over on Reddit, someone has posted a hand-drawn layout of the house, cross section, footprint, floor plan. I think it’s in r/moscowmurders.

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2022 2:23 PM

Mayor Art Bettge called it a "crime of passion" and was chewed out by officials for saying so, and he later clarified and said it was just one theory of several that he had.

[quote]In a Wednesday email sent to the City Council and City Supervisor Bill Belknap, Councilor Hailey Lewis urged Mayor Art Bettge not to answer media questions about the case.

[quote]“Mayor Bettge, I believe it is imperative that you do not take any more media questions, in any capacity,” Lewis wrote in an email obtained by a Daily News records request. “Even what you may believe is a nonanswer is being used as an answer in media outlets — saying you have not been briefed by police is not helping.”

[quote]Bettge was quoted Monday in the New York Times describing the murders as a “crime of passion.” He later clarified to the Daily News that this quote was part of a larger comment that “it could have been: crime of passion, botched burglary or robbery gone wrong.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2022 2:23 PM

If the police know who did it why did they call in the FBI for help?

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2022 2:24 PM

Because they evidence. Evidence they don't have right now

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote]Because they evidence.

This is a joke, right?

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2022 2:26 PM

Police can know exactly who did it and not be able to charge the killer. Happens all the time. Otherwise it their word against the killer who has lots to lose.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2022 2:28 PM

Time to block the idiot/spammer, he contributed nothing but spams, Ta-da!

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2022 2:28 PM

Police are looking for evidence. But they know who the killer is. Just watch.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2022 2:29 PM

[quote]Police can know exactly who did it and not be able to charge the killer.

Obviously, but everything you said was wrong. The police have not said the killer knew the victims and the layout of the house. They did not call it a crime of passion.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2022 2:29 PM

They said the community didn't have to worry. They are manipulating the information dripping out. Anyone with any law enforcement experience can see what they're doing. They know who the killer is and it's someone close to these people. They need the evidence to charge this person and the FBi is helping them get their ducks in a row.

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2022 2:34 PM

R47 Every murder needs a theme tune!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2022 2:34 PM

I’m not sure why it’s so hard to comprehend that law enforcement lie frequently. In cases like this, it’s to shore up a conviction

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2022 2:38 PM

[quote] Anyone with any law enforcement experience can see what they're doing.

Are you suggesting you have law enforcement experience? Or it's in your imaginary world?

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2022 2:38 PM

^ or more likely you know what you are talking since you have watched every episode of Law and Order!

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2022 2:41 PM

During my investigation, I found the food trucks website, perused their menu, and did not see "Spaghetti Carbonara", which is sus as hell. Pretty sure it's code for a gram of coke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2022 2:42 PM

R94 and for me the fact that we have two survivors in that house means that the killer didn't have the greatest knowledge of that place . Or he would have found them .

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2022 2:42 PM

That would only matter R115, if the killer wanted them dead. He didn't care to kill them and they didn't leave their room and confront him, which may have gotten them killed too.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2022 2:45 PM

R115 the bigger question is the killer doesn't seem to know how many people live in that house, so he is not close to any of them?

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2022 2:45 PM

[quote]Wow most of this thread is focused on the 911 characterization which was discussed and put to bed in the last thread. It’s amazing how few people read up on what they are writing about.

You're actually bitching that everyone who posts here did not read the two previous 600-post threads before posting.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2022 2:47 PM

The killer only wanted certain people in the house dead. He was probably prepared to kill others if they happened to witness, but he had specific targets. Why do you assume he wanted everyone in the house dead??

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2022 2:48 PM

If the police dispatcher had written down “possible homicide” some of you people would interpret that as a direct quote from the hysterical Sleeping Beauty.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2022 2:49 PM

So far my favorite idea here is that the two girls living beneath them were somehow the murdering maniacs.

WHEN CO-EDS [italic]KILL!![/italic]

Like, slice and dice, baby!

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2022 2:50 PM

Thanks you r114! Some actual sleuthing at last. Not only no “spaghetti carbonara,” no spaghetti of ANY KIND! What is the source of the spaghetti carbonara? That’s your killer right there!

P.S. I retract my spaghetti carbonara joke in the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2022 2:53 PM

Well to be precise, it's only been referenced as 'carbonara' not spaghetti carbonara.

by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2022 2:56 PM

Carbonara was on special that night, not a menu item. It's a classic late-nite pick me up, prevents hangovers. You all know this. Nothing to see here, move along.

by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2022 2:56 PM

Murder of young white women really excites you frauen

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2022 2:58 PM

There are DL’ers with busy and important careers: doctors, nurses, restaurant/hospitality workers, business owners, etc. I understand not everyone can be glued to their phone or laptop 24/7 and that also, they might be looking for a break or a distraction from work. It’s no skin off my back if someone can’t read through all of the 1500+ posts and asks an innocent question or posits a theory someone else has already espoused. Perhaps we should have two versions of true crime threads, one for the schoolmarms and another for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2022 2:58 PM

So, perhaps Mac n’ Cheese Carbonara was a special?

The police should be searching for an outraged Roman chef.

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2022 2:58 PM

I still believe it was the guy in the hoodie who arrived with them at the food truck, and then stood near them as they waited for their food.

When they left, he left and went a different direction. I think he went to get a car, caught up to them walking and drove them home.

by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2022 3:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2022 3:03 PM

The police have ruled him out, r128.

by Anonymousreply 130November 21, 2022 3:06 PM

I've seen press reports stating that LE and the police are investigating the "heavily wooded, secluded" area behind the house for evidence, perhaps the killer cased the house from there for some time and so therefore knew about the house layout, the comings-and-goings of the victims, etc.

Google maps makes clear that this 'wooded area' is barely a thicket of trees on a very small hillside. Hardly acres of woods where a killer would hide out or escape to. In fact, the entire area is very densely populated, surprisingly so IMO. There's a large apartment bldg or dorm just about 30 feet across the street from the house, lots of other houses nearby and very close....that said, even if screams were heard, no one in the area would think anything of it given its all college kids, who shriek, yell and scream at all hours for no reason, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 131November 21, 2022 3:10 PM

It looks to me like there had been a university football game in town on that Saturday, against UC Davis, at 4 pm PT, so the town would have been maximally noisy after it was over, people walking all over the place, parties, and more drinking than usual on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2022 3:20 PM

The layout of the house, drawn by a real estate manager. Apologies if this has been linked already:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2022 3:23 PM

The more pictures I see of these annoying twats the more I understand why they were targeted.

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2022 3:39 PM

A militia creep who was watching the house from the woods could know the house layout without ever being a guest. He could have let himself in many times before, then picked a time to come back and kill.

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2022 3:46 PM

I think maybe a homeless person may have been squatting somewhere hiding in the house, he was spooked and attacked them.

by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2022 3:47 PM

Photos of Kaylee do seem to radiate a certain energy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a stalker.

Would an ex-boyfriend choose to kill her there if she had already moved out? Why not kill her some place where there are fewer complications/witnesses?

by Anonymousreply 137November 21, 2022 3:49 PM

Kaylee had recently dumped her boyfriend, Jack, of ten years.

by Anonymousreply 138November 21, 2022 3:51 PM

That’s because Jack is a fag.

by Anonymousreply 139November 21, 2022 4:00 PM

Not necessarily R130.

They are still collecting evidence and as someone mentioned upthread, they need to make sure they have what they need to make a charge stick.

We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 140November 21, 2022 4:00 PM

They said explicitly that he is not a suspect.

by Anonymousreply 141November 21, 2022 4:01 PM

I don't think they are usually carried out in this manner, but could it have been a hired hit? Boyfriend was supposedly in Boise, but the timing of the breakup is a significant detail.

by Anonymousreply 142November 21, 2022 4:05 PM

Comprehensive reading is a skill mastered by most adults, but is scarcely apparent on this thread.

Get it together girls. Criminal justice awaits!!

by Anonymousreply 143November 21, 2022 4:12 PM

A hired hit. Jesus Christ!

This thread has so far been a disaster compared to the first two.

by Anonymousreply 144November 21, 2022 4:12 PM

I'm too lazy to look at the pics. Which one is Kaylee again? The fattish one?

by Anonymousreply 145November 21, 2022 4:14 PM

Post a pic of Jack svp.

by Anonymousreply 146November 21, 2022 4:21 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 21, 2022 4:27 PM

Something I haven't seen here, Ethan's parents said in an interview (it's on youtube) they were notified about the killings by their other 2 sons, who were at the scene. Maybe the basement girls called them???

by Anonymousreply 148November 21, 2022 4:36 PM

Jack was 5 years older than Kaylee. That's a weird relationship that they had in high school or whatever. And he's so ugly and she's, well, ok-to-cute. Why would they think she'd go back to her "first love" when they'd amicably broken up? Is she the one who had an Austin Texas job lined up for January 1?

She got so close.

by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2022 4:36 PM

Very little has been said about where Jack was at 2:30 am. Why didn't he answer his phone? What's his alibi? His woman of 10 years has gone blonde and dumped him. Where is he?

by Anonymousreply 150November 21, 2022 4:41 PM

It's always the fucking boyfriend. Always

by Anonymousreply 151November 21, 2022 4:46 PM

[Quote]Its been revealed that Kaylee may have also had a stalker - the 21-year-old complaining about this person just months before her death.

by Anonymousreply 152November 21, 2022 4:54 PM

Okay. Whatever you say, R141.

Do you really want to debate this? These are opinions on a web forum. I’m allowed to speculate as much as they next guy.

by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2022 4:55 PM

Apparently they lived in a building with non-Euclidean geometry.

Moscow, Idaho must be R'lyeh, and they must have been sacrificed to Cthulhu and the other Elder Gods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154November 21, 2022 4:58 PM

Ignoring the facts is not “speculating.”

by Anonymousreply 155November 21, 2022 4:58 PM

The "favts" keep changing.

by Anonymousreply 156November 21, 2022 5:07 PM

The fact that the police have cleared your suspect has not changed.

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2022 5:10 PM

The ex-boyfriend not having issued any kind of public statement is kind of interesting to me.

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2022 5:12 PM

R86 you’re a fucking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2022 5:15 PM

Kaylee looks so young and cute. She didn't need the false eyelashes, they only made her look ridiculous. I'm crying now because she can't wear them any more.

by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2022 5:21 PM

Oh r93 how obvious can you make it that you’ve been banned from Reddit.

I won’t (among others) keep complaining about your fixation on something that does not matter, I will just block you though which based on your posting history and how many people can’t stand you, will leave you with hardly anyone who reads your unintelligent and uninformed posts. Continue talking to yourself lol.

by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2022 5:21 PM

So all the calls to Jack that night/early morning went unanswered?

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2022 5:34 PM

I could snap unfortunate-looking Jack's wimpy neck with one hand. Are we really meant to believe he could stab 4 people to death?

by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2022 5:38 PM

As we all know only bodybuilders with 18' biceps can stab people with a knife.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2022 5:39 PM

This thread is a fucking mess.

I still think it’s strange how the two “best friends” posed, all pressed up against each other, always in very close contact. Sure, college-age girls cram together for selfies, but two girls pressing their fronts together is not a common pose.

Someone might have been angry about that.

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2022 5:45 PM

Just how noisy was their "party" house?

I've had noisy party neighbors I've wished would meet with their demise although I'm not personally capable.

Could they have had a neighbor who snapped and was capable?

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2022 5:46 PM

Jack didn't kill them - but he arranged to have them killed.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2022 5:51 PM

Or, simply, he KNOWS who did.

by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2022 5:52 PM

I k nowhe’s been exonerated, I think it’s that creepy mofo at the food truck. The guy in the hoodie that was following them.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2022 5:53 PM

Just wondering if anyone at the school ever noticed how much hotter Kaylee was than that skinny ginger Jack. Think they ever commented to her about that? Within Jack's earshot?

by Anonymousreply 170November 21, 2022 5:59 PM

"crime of passion" usually means "passion" in the heat of the moment - like husbands/wives, BFs/Gfs freaking out and killing when walking in on their partner fucking someone. It seems to be used more broadly in this case.

by Anonymousreply 171November 21, 2022 5:59 PM

^It's been discussed in detail in 2 places up above. But don't let that hold you back.

by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2022 6:01 PM

Jack looks older and more developed in this pic on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2022 6:02 PM

Four dead in I..Da..Ho... (Probably already said by the third thread...but said it anyway..)

by Anonymousreply 174November 21, 2022 6:12 PM

R170, so they were “together” for ten years? And Maddie was her best friend for all those years, too? I get the idea that Kaylee was the boss and those two were her subordinates.

And I still think Kaylee and Maddie were having sex.

by Anonymousreply 175November 21, 2022 6:12 PM

22-M09903 Homicide

Incident Address: 1100 blk KING RD

MOSCOW ID 83843

Disposition: ACT

Time Reported: 11:56

Cad Comments:

Complaint of unconscious person. Officers and EMS responded. Coroner and detectives notified. Report taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 21, 2022 6:12 PM

Dataloungers always thinks the only possible reason anyone would date someone is because of his looks.

Because this guy is unattractive to them, he must therefore be a mass murderer!

by Anonymousreply 177November 21, 2022 6:13 PM

I won't R172. I'll repeat theories, observations, photos and articles, etc. until my heart's content.

by Anonymousreply 178November 21, 2022 6:14 PM

R177 not her looks silly goose. SHE DUMPED HM three months ago. And HER parents said they were basically engaged. (and she's an 8 and he's a 4 shhhhhh)

by Anonymousreply 179November 21, 2022 6:16 PM

The 2 blonde girls did seem like a couple. Fronts of bodies (breasts) pressed up against each other in several photos. One sitting on the other's neck, crotch on neck. I don't think girls normally do that (sit on each other's necks).

by Anonymousreply 180November 21, 2022 6:17 PM

Where is Jack? Where is his parents? Do we know if his parents are rich or connected? Was he one of the friends called that morning to participate in the communal 911 call? Why wasn't he there?

by Anonymousreply 181November 21, 2022 6:19 PM

So Kaylee and Jack started dating when he was 16 and she was 11 ???

Are we sure these aren’t Mormons?

by Anonymousreply 182November 21, 2022 6:20 PM

Jack is so ugly it hurts my eyes to look at him.

by Anonymousreply 183November 21, 2022 6:20 PM

They live in Idaho and Kaylee's parents spoke only to Fox News. We know who they are.

by Anonymousreply 184November 21, 2022 6:22 PM

I wich Jack or the Attic Girls did it, but it doesn't look like it anymore. Probably a random dog skinning serial killer who will kill and torture animals for decades to come. That is just so much more horrible than a crazy ass crime of passion.

On the bright side Jack and the Attic Girls sounds like a fun band name!

by Anonymousreply 185November 21, 2022 6:23 PM

Yeah, but even if girls don't "normally" do that, it's not like they're the only girls to ever do it. Some girls do it. I don't find it that weird or some sort of big clue.

by Anonymousreply 186November 21, 2022 6:23 PM

One article says they've known each other since Kaylee was in fifth grade. Another says they've been together since kaylee was in fifth grade. But now hearing he's four years older??? OH NO!! When they're older at that age the older one assumes dominance.

by Anonymousreply 187November 21, 2022 6:24 PM

Read with comprehension r184, Jack's parents, not Kaylee's parents!!

by Anonymousreply 188November 21, 2022 6:25 PM

Something twigged me to Madison Mogen. Kaylee’s mother said she was like a daughter to her. Madison’s boyfriend’s mother said

[quote] “We were expecting her for Thanksgiving,” she said. “Whenever we talked on the phone, she always said, ‘I love you.’”

Where is Madison’s family? Does she have parents?

Where was Madison’s boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 189November 21, 2022 6:26 PM

[Quote]Because this guy is unattractive to them, he must therefore be a mass murderer!

And tinymeat. Unattractive + tinymeat = mass murderer.

by Anonymousreply 190November 21, 2022 6:28 PM

We want to know about Jack's homelife (parents, ect) because if they're well connected and are poised to threaten law enforcement should they implicate their crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 191November 21, 2022 6:28 PM

My niece is in a sorority and they post A LOT of pics just like those where everyone is all over everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 192November 21, 2022 6:30 PM

If you look at any of the other police calls, you will see there are two types of notes: RP and Complaint.

RP= Reporting Party

r176 shows "Complaint of unconscious persons." It also shows that Police and EMS arrived to the scene and that the Coroner and Detectives were notified.

This is not the log of the initial call placed by the Reporting Party; It's a summary of the events made available to the public and press and is what the authorities are continually referring to in statements and answers to questions. This does NOT mean that is what was actually said during the 911 call, only what is made available to the public.

by Anonymousreply 193November 21, 2022 6:30 PM

R188 is talking to herself in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 194November 21, 2022 6:31 PM

R180, I don’t think they do. Seeing those kinds of photos makes me wonder if they were making money on the side doing cam shows or OnlyFans.

I was thinking that Kaylee was the boss, but now I’m calling it. The motive revolves around Madison.

by Anonymousreply 195November 21, 2022 6:31 PM

r193 "person" not "personS"

by Anonymousreply 196November 21, 2022 6:34 PM

I hear Jack has fled to Indonesia!!!

by Anonymousreply 197November 21, 2022 6:35 PM

I heard Jack is DB Cooper and the Zodiac Killer!

by Anonymousreply 198November 21, 2022 6:37 PM

Known fact that scrawny red heads with pasty white skin are usually (if not always) mass murderers.

by Anonymousreply 199November 21, 2022 6:37 PM

By now Jack has lawyered UP.

by Anonymousreply 200November 21, 2022 6:37 PM

R150, I personally turn my phone off at night -- don't want to be awakened by a spam call at 2:30 am. He might have had it off, or didn't hear it was in another room and he was sleeping.

My guess is that it was a semi-random sicko who did it. I say "semi-random", as it appears that there wasn't a forced entry and may have been by someone who knew the door code. And the killer didn't necessarily come in late night. He might have come in earlier and hid, or openly hung out, if that was allowed by the tenants.

by Anonymousreply 201November 21, 2022 6:40 PM

^OR he was busy in the adjacent bedroom, sawing up one of the other victims, and didn't realize his phone was ringing.

by Anonymousreply 202November 21, 2022 6:43 PM

[Quote]Alivea Goncalves also said it wasn’t unusual for her sister to call people late at night, and to call back until they pick up. DuCoeur didn’t hear the calls because he was sleeping, she said, adding that she and the rest of the family “stand behind Jack 100 percent and know he absolutely had nothing to do with this at all.”

by Anonymousreply 203November 21, 2022 6:44 PM

They found Jack’s Twitter feed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 21, 2022 6:45 PM

R201 most people leave their phone on 24/7. This isn't about you and your Jitterbug phone.

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2022 6:45 PM

OR he was slicing and dicing and left his phone home on purpose

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2022 6:45 PM

Love you r204

by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2022 6:47 PM

R205. How do you know what most people do? Link it, fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 208November 21, 2022 6:49 PM

Criminals have noticed law enforcement can easily review phone coordinates. Smart ones leave them behind when committing their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 209November 21, 2022 6:53 PM

Can you imagine being involved with one of these murdered students, only to have whacko citizen Detective fraus inbox you, demanding answers about people they've never even met??

by Anonymousreply 210November 21, 2022 6:55 PM

r204 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 211November 21, 2022 6:59 PM

I’m not opposed to the police know who did and are just collecting evidence theory. It could be an explanation for the “no one is in danger” statement, as if they know who did it, and they are staking them out and keeping an eye on them.

The DA won’t issue a warrant for an arrest without evidence to back up the charges When the detectives have the evidence to get an arrest warrant, they’ll bring the suspect in and try to get a confession. If they don’t get one, they can still charge them based on evidence.

Of course, they could also have nothing. But it doesn’t meant they won’t get there. DNA, phone records, matching shoe prints and finger prints and tire tracks, looking for camera footage, identifying eye witnesses, it all takes time.

by Anonymousreply 212November 21, 2022 7:03 PM

Haven't read where Jack has been questioned and exonerated. Haven't read where Jack has been questioned at all. He probably did lawyer up, or his parents did. That's why we're not hearing from them. i

i

by Anonymousreply 213November 21, 2022 7:07 PM

[Quote]It could be an explanation for the “no one is in danger”

Except the police chief withdrew that statement.

by Anonymousreply 214November 21, 2022 7:08 PM

Nobody seems to care about Madison and her boyfriend, huh?

Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee!

Everyone’s focused on Kaylee and the phone calls to her ex-boyfriend. Why was Madison calling Kaylee’s boyfriend and not her own?

Where is her family?

by Anonymousreply 215November 21, 2022 7:08 PM

[R204] Congratulations. It will he near impossible to top that one.

by Anonymousreply 216November 21, 2022 7:09 PM

Let's face it. All these people are white trash.

by Anonymousreply 217November 21, 2022 7:13 PM

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 218November 21, 2022 7:15 PM

Yes, the police chief withdrew that. But he left the 'community not in danger' linger for a couple of days. Something told them the afternoon they first arrived there that this was a crime of passion. A one off (well 4 off) that won't be happening again. There were friends there at the house. They were questioned. This is the conclusion (granted the 'passion' quote came from the Uni president. They've now back peddled.

by Anonymousreply 219November 21, 2022 7:17 PM

Is that… blonde look a thing in Idaho?

It seems very downmarket.

I pictured Idaho as more of a fleece and hiking boots kind of place.

by Anonymousreply 220November 21, 2022 7:17 PM

It was this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 21, 2022 7:18 PM

That a wanna B A-lister look there. These girls were pretty, let's face it. They all went "party girl blonde' when they got to college. Guys appreciate that look.

by Anonymousreply 222November 21, 2022 7:21 PM

Could be that whoever it was did a good job of covering up. Jack might have left his cell at home and parked and walked to the house knowing they would all be out. Crazed incel types usually have a tell that someone might notice. Crazed neighbor might be ex military and new how to work a crime scene. Because they're having a hard time connecting the killer to the crime.

by Anonymousreply 223November 21, 2022 7:29 PM

R215 Everyone is focussing on Kaylee because it's her family members who can't keep their beaks shut and are feeding the media .

by Anonymousreply 224November 21, 2022 7:34 PM

"We will NOT be upstaged by other families facing the horrific slaughtering of their loved one."

by Anonymousreply 225November 21, 2022 7:36 PM

Her family might be the squeeky wheel because behind the scenes they feel responsible. Kaylee is the only one (we know of ) who just dumped her long time boyfriend. That is significant.

by Anonymousreply 226November 21, 2022 7:39 PM

Well, and calling her boyfriend 10 times, stopping apparently only when slaughtered, was the only lead we got. But it's probably a coincidence or she called him for help, because something or someone creeped her out.

by Anonymousreply 227November 21, 2022 7:40 PM

Don't search the hashtag on Twitter. It's just a bunch of deplorables talking about banning knives and other bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 228November 21, 2022 7:40 PM

R223 no. You need not be any sort of mastermind to befuddle the cops. I'm certain this entire investigation has been hindered by how incredibly incompetent and stupid the police of Moscow ID are.

by Anonymousreply 229November 21, 2022 7:42 PM

To be fair, it’s not like they have a lot of experience with MURDER.

by Anonymousreply 230November 21, 2022 7:43 PM

R212 here. I do think the statement about danger to the community was ridiculous in any case. Even if they had a suspect, they can’t guarantee the safety of an entire community. I was only speculating about why the language might’ve been used early on. Although it could’ve just as easily been initial bumbling from local cops before the state police and feds descended.

by Anonymousreply 231November 21, 2022 7:44 PM

R220, Idaho attracts MAGAts. I'm from a liberal region and that's one of the states where older racist white guys like to move. It's a place where men can be manly, slaughter animals then take selfies with the gore, and trollope around with bottle blondes.

by Anonymousreply 232November 21, 2022 7:44 PM

R96 I said nothing about posting links. Are you confusing me with another poster? Also, I am not mad because I “got something wrong”, I haven’t even asserted anything other than the 911 call recording has not been released, only a police summary of the call, are you saying this is not correct? Please tell me what it is that I am “mad” that I got wrong.

by Anonymousreply 233November 21, 2022 7:45 PM

The overly zestful assurance that Jack is '2000 percent innocent' by Kaylee's parents not being able to grasp someone they loved and trusted as a person, and with their daughter, is indeed the killer. That would be hard, if not impossible to accept.

by Anonymousreply 234November 21, 2022 7:45 PM

I get an immediate creep vibe when thinking about the realities of Kaylee and Jack’s age difference when they first started dating.

Even if they were, say 16 and 21 when they officially started “dating,” that’s just gross.

Who lets their 16 year old date a 21 year old?

I’m guessing his parents have money and that was very important to Kaylee’s parents.

None of the above makes him the killer, though.

But guys who date much younger GIRLS (not women) at that stage of life are all about control. Incel-adjacent in their psychology. Perhaps Kaylee’s attempts at independence didn’t sit well.

Where does Jack work?

by Anonymousreply 235November 21, 2022 7:53 PM

Another apropos Vandals song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 21, 2022 8:06 PM

Has it been established where Jack was living at the time of the killing? He’s too old to still be in college.

by Anonymousreply 237November 21, 2022 8:11 PM

🔪 Jack the Ripper 🩸

by Anonymousreply 238November 21, 2022 8:11 PM

In this day and age, is anywhere in the 20s really "too old" to still be in college?

by Anonymousreply 239November 21, 2022 8:13 PM

What does Jack do for a living? Hahaha r238

by Anonymousreply 240November 21, 2022 8:13 PM

One article says he's there still going to school. He's a senior.

by Anonymousreply 241November 21, 2022 8:17 PM

SURPRISE, it's not Jack who killed them , it's not the attic girls and its not drug deal gone bad or some serial killer either. It's the woman Ethan is cheating with, the marvelously mysterious cougar, Alex. Alex killed the girls and the couple as Ethan was refusing to leave his gf for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 21, 2022 8:26 PM

R153 Marry me!

by Anonymousreply 243November 21, 2022 8:27 PM

Remnds me of the stabblings at UF in Gainesville, Florida over 30 years ago or the Ted Bundy Chi Omega murders at FSU in Tallahssee ten years before that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 21, 2022 8:37 PM

if the killer is a student or a transient, he would be long gone by now, the chance to identify him or catch him is not good, a transient moving from place to place is hard to track or locate, if it is a student, now he has a perfect excuse not coming back to school to finish his study, and no one will think twice about that. Unless there are some major breakthroughs here, this case most likely will remain a cold case. If the killer is a local and he stays in the area, this case still has a small to decent chance of being solved in the future.

by Anonymousreply 245November 21, 2022 8:40 PM

According to The NY Times. The police have RULED OUT:

1) the Sleeping Beauties

2) Jack

3) Food Truck Guy

4) Driver who took girls home, and

5) The friends the SB’s called to the house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 21, 2022 8:42 PM

The cops don't fucking build a case and THEN arrest someone only when the case is iron clad. That's what trials are for. People can be arrested on suspicions of something and then the evidence comes out. The "law enforcement" poster upthread that keeps saying this, is wrong. So you think cops will just let a killer walk around cause they don't have all the evidence yet? That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 247November 21, 2022 8:44 PM

I assume the killer had a car - you can get a long way in 9 hours. He could be in Canada - or even Mexico or Ecuador. This guy was a competent killer, not an Adam Lanza - may have been ex-military, even in his 40s. I still can't get over the stupid statements about isolated, targeted, crime of passion... Killing four with a knife is hard work - and then getting away without any stupidity tripping him up.

Maybe the local LE jokes would wait till they had enough evidence to arrest him - but the FBI has at least somebody who realizes that you don't let a killer that extreme stay loose one minute longer than you have to, detain on 'suspicion' or you're likely to have blood on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 248November 21, 2022 8:45 PM

Exactly R248! You don't literally wait for that last fingerprint to come up and only then arrest the person. Too much can go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 249November 21, 2022 8:47 PM

Suspicion is NOT enough. You need probable cause which requires some actual evidence. Less than what’s needed to convict, but more than mere suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 250November 21, 2022 8:52 PM

R247 also the current legal strategy is put pressure on person(s) of the interest and hope they would crack under pressure, thus give the law enforcement a ruse to arrest them and restrict their movement.

by Anonymousreply 251November 21, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote]Ignoring the facts is not “speculating”.

Everything that R155 read on the internet is true! Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 252November 21, 2022 8:59 PM

After 30 years of L&O, you'd think we would know all of this procedural stuff. Gah!

by Anonymousreply 253November 21, 2022 8:59 PM

Obviously not, r252. But it is true that the police have cleared the food truck guy, so declaring him your prime suspect betrays a sloppy mind.

by Anonymousreply 254November 21, 2022 9:04 PM

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In [Moscow, Idaho], the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

by Anonymousreply 255November 21, 2022 9:06 PM

Not the food truck guy. The kid in the hoodie who arrived at the truck with the girls R254.

by Anonymousreply 256November 21, 2022 9:07 PM

That IS Food Truck Guy.

by Anonymousreply 257November 21, 2022 9:12 PM

There were two unsolved murders at University of Georgia while my brother and I went there.

In one, the perp stole some cameras and they were later recovered at a crack house. Still didn’t catch the perp. The victim lived near a Greyhound bus station and it’s believed the perp just jumped a bus out of town.

In another, the perp set the victim’s house on fire and it is believed that destroyed some evidence.

In other words, the crime solve rate isn’t great in these situations.

And I’m still not convinced Danny Rolling committed those crimes at UF. His arrest seemed very “grab the nearest super crazy guy and arrest him.”

by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2022 9:17 PM

[quote] There have been no arrests, though the police appear to have ruled several people out. Those ruled out include a man seen in the video footage at the food truck, the man who gave Ms. Goncalves and Ms. Mogen a ride home, the two roommates who were in the house during the attack, the friends the roommates called to the home in the morning and Ms. Goncalves’s former longtime boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2022 9:18 PM

"We do not believe the following individuals are involved in this crime," Moscow Police Department Cpt. Roger Lanier told reporters on Sunday. "The two surviving roommates; a male seen at the Grubb Truck food vendor downtown, specifically wearing a white hoodie; [and] a private party who provided rides home to Kaylee and Madison in the early morning hour of November 13th."

This is not a firm conclusive statement and does not mean that any of these people are free and clear.

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2022 9:26 PM

Free and clear? No. Ruled out by the police? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2022 9:28 PM

Latching onto crime of passion has to stop. What the chief said in the same sentence was that it could have been a burglary gone bad, a crime of passion or something else.

In other words, it's a bloody mystery.

by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote]And I’m still not convinced Danny Rolling committed those crimes at UF. His arrest seemed very “grab the nearest super crazy guy and arrest him.”

What? Rolling was an absolute psycho who committed several similar murders in Louisiana prior to the U of F crimes. He was absolutely the killer.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2022 9:40 PM

My money is on the "Surviving" Roomates.

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2022 9:44 PM

Impossible. They'd have eounds.

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2022 9:46 PM

R247, you don’t need all of the evidence, but you do need enough to prove probable cause, otherwise a good lawyer will have the suspect out of custody in an hour. Of course the DA continues to collect evidence and witnesses until the trial in hopes of getting a conviction, but you can’t arrest and detain someone on a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2022 9:59 PM

"but you can’t arrest and detain someone on a hunch. "

Yuu're not supposed to, but it happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2022 10:01 PM

R250…typed my response before swing yours, as I thought R247 was in response to me. I agree completely with you.

by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2022 10:01 PM

A suspect can be detained up to 78 hours for questioning, but if the guy is lawyered up and not talking what's the point?

In this day and age only morons talk to the cops.

by Anonymousreply 269November 21, 2022 10:03 PM

Examples, R267? I don’t think it does.

by Anonymousreply 270November 21, 2022 10:04 PM

Okay, how can Jack be 4-5 years older than the 21-year-old Kaylee and still be a senior? How could they have been together for 10 years, if he's that much older, and he'd have been 15-16 when she was 11? WTF???

I really think either we're repeating misinformation about the age disparity, or this was a hell of a creepy relationship from the get-go. And if the relationship was in fact hella creepy, if she'd been considered as belonging to Jack since she was ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS OLD, that's where the police need to look.

by Anonymousreply 271November 21, 2022 10:19 PM

Well the killed guy was 20 and a freshman. Someone mentioned the possibility that some of these people may be Mormon, so they guys could have gone on Mission, and perhaps Jack even extended his after the two years.

by Anonymousreply 272November 21, 2022 10:26 PM

Jack DeCoeur is so cute. I’m glad he wasn’t there to get killed, and I’m glad he is NOT the killer.

by Anonymousreply 273November 21, 2022 10:35 PM

How do you know he wasn't there and he wasn't the killer r273? Share the source of your whizzz dumb.

by Anonymousreply 274November 21, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote]Four dead in I..Da..Ho... (Probably already said by the third thread...but said it anyway..)

[quote]—Crosby Stills and Nash...

…ummm, I think you FORGOT something there?? Who the hell do you think wrote that song?! What am I, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 275November 21, 2022 10:39 PM

If that's the case, R271, then wtf is wrong with her family who clearly supported the relationship?

Either these people are weirdos themselves or there's a lot of misinformation flying around.

by Anonymousreply 276November 21, 2022 10:42 PM

We haven't heard from Jack or his family.

by Anonymousreply 277November 21, 2022 10:44 PM

Agreed R263, Rolling absolutely did it, he was a piece of shit and then married some prison groupie.

by Anonymousreply 278November 21, 2022 10:46 PM

Looks like they're laying low. Maybe Jack could do a quick minute with a reported and show us how verklempt he is over his fiancee's death.

by Anonymousreply 279November 21, 2022 10:46 PM

If this was an incel/stalker they would've used a gun.

The ex-boyfriend? Huge pussy-boy, no way he did this.

That big fat obnoxious bearded fellow strutting around the food truck, like he was the fucking midnight Mayor of Moscow? He didn't do it, but I bet he could give LE some useful info.

Nobody is talking about poor Xana. Everybody's like "Kaylee Kaylee Kaylee!" "Maddie Maddie Maddie!"

That's a VERY densely populated block. Somebody saw something, somebody knows something.

The brief segment on World News Tonighr, offered no new details.

by Anonymousreply 280November 21, 2022 10:48 PM

^Agreed, densely populated, the bldgs are all very close together, and it's a kind of spiral, only one way in and out. People must have seen something. The Chief said they had 600 tips to investigate. That stuff takes time.

by Anonymousreply 281November 21, 2022 10:52 PM

This article sounds promising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 21, 2022 10:52 PM

How was the fat guy obnoxious, R280? Everyone seemed to know him and approach him willingly.

by Anonymousreply 283November 21, 2022 10:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 21, 2022 11:04 PM

Christ, I’m so sick of that automatic text that DL fills in whenever someone links to the Daily Mail. Ridiculous editorializing.

I linked to it because the MSN page linked above does not display the DM article nor provide a direct link.

by Anonymousreply 285November 21, 2022 11:05 PM

In every photo of cops around the crime scene their jackets indicate they are state police, not locals.

So the Police Chief was wise enough to call in the State Police and the FBI immediately to work this case.

I wonder, has anything been said about possible phones messages Kaylee left Jack around 2am? I doubt she called him about a disturbance in the house. Probably drunk and just wanted to speak with him.

by Anonymousreply 286November 21, 2022 11:06 PM

"If that's the case, [R271], then wtf is wrong with her family who clearly supported the relationship?"

If the information about the age disparity is correct, then this has been one hella sick relationship from the get-go, because what kind of boy in his mid-teens wants to be "best friends" with an 11 year old girl, or has a (shudder) romantic interest in her? Were they the only two children in a tiny town or something? I mean it doesn't make him the killer, I still think it's more likely to be a local psycho with hunting or military experience, but still. Ick!

As far as her parents supporting the relationship, well, some conservative people raise girls to believe that their only value is sexual, that all they can aspire to is to be a wife or girlfriend. Such people might push a daughter into an inappropriate relationship with someone who they saw as seeing financial or social value, because if marriage is the only end goal you see for your girl, she'd better get started on getting a husband sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 287November 21, 2022 11:15 PM

Just pulling this out of my ass, but... if Kaylee had dumped Jack for Madison... would the local cops thought he was within his rights in killing the two girls?

Just the two girls, though. There are two other people dead.

by Anonymousreply 288November 21, 2022 11:17 PM

I haven’t seen much of anything about little Orphan Maddie or her boyfriend. Where was he?

by Anonymousreply 289November 21, 2022 11:18 PM

Just like the Jon Benet Ramsey case, the crime scene in Idaho has been totally contaminated, as an undetermined number of friends were in the house, walking around, touching stuff, before police arrived. Oh, boy.

by Anonymousreply 290November 21, 2022 11:18 PM

"That's a VERY densely populated block. Somebody saw something, somebody knows something."

Not at 3-4 AM in a small town, in winter.

by Anonymousreply 291November 21, 2022 11:21 PM

I answered the question. Maddie’s boyfriend was partying with another group of trampy blondes. Okay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 21, 2022 11:28 PM

I answered my own question. Maddie’s boyfriend was partying in Boise with some other blonde ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 21, 2022 11:30 PM

Jake, Maddie’s boyfriend, has an alibi. He was partying with another group of blonde ladies in Boise that night.

Answered my own question.

by Anonymousreply 294November 21, 2022 11:31 PM

Is Jake hot?

by Anonymousreply 295November 21, 2022 11:33 PM

I thought Kaylee's boyfriend Jack was the one partying in Boise! You know, the one who is supposedly several years old but who's been with her for ten years!

What's his alibi again?

by Anonymousreply 296November 21, 2022 11:37 PM

The BBFFs were obviously experimenting with eachother, sexually. This would explain the "amicable breakup" with the one boyfriend, and the absence of the other.

by Anonymousreply 297November 21, 2022 11:39 PM

[quote] Not at 3-4 AM in a small town, in winter.

Big hometown football game ended there around 8 p.m. That's all student housing all around that house. There would have been folks up, lumbering around, drinking, and making noise until all hours.

by Anonymousreply 298November 21, 2022 11:40 PM

So Kaylee’s former longtime boyfriend is named Jack and Maddie’s boyfriend is named Jake? This won’t get confusing!

by Anonymousreply 299November 21, 2022 11:42 PM

Yes R295 Jake is a handsome lad.

by Anonymousreply 300November 21, 2022 11:43 PM

In the DailyMail link above there's a clip of Banfield interviewing the Medical Examiner who was present at the autopsies which took place in Spokane Washington.

She said the bodies have been released to the families.

She also said she is not in agreement with the police that this was a targeted attack. She said "how do you target 4 people?"

I agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 301November 21, 2022 11:52 PM

R297, that’s what I think, too!

Saturday night, big game that day, and he’s somewhere else, partying with another group of skanky blondes? Not saying people can’t spend Saturday nights apart, but…

by Anonymousreply 302November 21, 2022 11:52 PM

Early last week, Redditors sleuthed Jack D and he was 21 yo, a senior, and the same age as Kaylee. Supposedly the “age 26” came from an early Daily Mail article and it could be wrong.

Jake S, Maddie’s bf, was in Boise as posters have noted. Maddie’s family stated the Goncalves family would speak for them and asked not to be contacted by media.

LE specifically cleared Jack S, the Grub Truck hoodie guy.

by Anonymousreply 303November 22, 2022 12:11 AM

"Big hometown football game ended there around 8 p.m. That's all student housing all around that house. There would have been folks up, lumbering around, drinking..."

Would any of them have been sober enough t take note of screams, or to remember them the next morning? Would any screams have been drowned out by loud music or the hooting of idiots? Would anyone who heard anything be considered a reliable witness?

by Anonymousreply 304November 22, 2022 12:13 AM

It's a f 'd up kid , a freak in the neighborhood. The dog skinner. Seems like the kid was practicing on animals. The cops should check out loner young men age 16 to 21 that live in a 3 mile radius of the murder house.

by Anonymousreply 305November 22, 2022 12:14 AM

You know, despite having killed 3 miles away, the dog skinner, whoever he is, could easily be the killer. Both incidents require depravity and a good knife. What are the odds?

And no, 3 miles is not such a great distance that it rules out the dog skinner being the same person as the co-ed killer.

by Anonymousreply 306November 22, 2022 12:17 AM

The wording of the police guy yesterday was so careful. He mentions food truck guy and private car driver guy both talked to and not suspects. When asked specifically about Jack, he said, 'We do not think it's him.' That is slightly different from saying, 'not a suspect'.

by Anonymousreply 307November 22, 2022 12:32 AM

The skinned/filleted dog's owner said another neighbor found a rabbit whose ears had been cut off and it had a slash through it's skull revealing brain.

There's some psycho in the hood.

If you look at the blood dripping down the exterior of the house it makes one wonder how extensive these wounds were.

by Anonymousreply 308November 22, 2022 12:32 AM

It looks like they got together in the summer of 2016; or maybe got back together? There's some back and forth between Jack + Kaylee's friends and his ex-girlfriend + her friends in June.

The visible part starts Kaylee's friend responding to the ex's friend, whose tweets are missing because the account was suspended.

Kaylee's friend: says the one that can't get a girlfriend ?

Ex: rip Jack

Jack: fuck off🖕

Jack: you're the one tweeting about staying single for the summer for the reason of wanting to be a hoe 🤔

Ex: Oh shit 😂

Jack: tell me why you have a reason to be in this conversation.

Ex: i dont know. its just funny how alex [the deleted account] is better at spitting fire than you are at picking girls.

Jack: I made the right choice 😊🖕🖕🖕

Ex's friend: what happened to the better option?

Jack: she ain't better

Ex's friend: doesn't seem like you got anything better than her.

Jack: I did ☺️

Ex's friend: Rip

Kaylee's friend: let them do what they want , why does this effect you so much? 😭 chill and let them be happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 22, 2022 12:46 AM

I’m Team Jack.

by Anonymousreply 310November 22, 2022 12:51 AM

The filleted dog within 3 miles of this killing feels like a major clue. The dog owners mentioned thinking someone was out there, watching, and waiting to grab the dog. Maybe the murderer lives in their neighborhood and was familiar with their nighttime routine of letting the dog out on his own? Someone lurking in the night could have become familiar with the girls and their routines, too.

I live about 4 hours from Moscow, Idaho. We have pets go missing all the time from coyotes, cougars, bears, you name it. And when people find them it's obvious what happened, but this sounds very different. This seems to indicate there is a psychotic with a knife roaming the streets at night.

by Anonymousreply 311November 22, 2022 1:05 AM

IT'S THE DORKY EX. Trust me.

Well my guess is that there's like a 50% chance it's him, 50% it's a stalker or crazy stranger.

by Anonymousreply 312November 22, 2022 1:17 AM

If he's not the killer, he can make a fortune on youtube telling ugly guys how to get hot girls -- with them fighting over him at R309.

by Anonymousreply 313November 22, 2022 1:22 AM

Let this be a lesson gurls - Kaylee wanting to rub her new Range Ranger in her best friend's face cost her dearly. Stay humble.

by Anonymousreply 314November 22, 2022 1:26 AM

If it's the dog skinner, the killing obviously isn't over.

This was a rush job.

What's coming, eventually?

Two words: Mary Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 315November 22, 2022 1:28 AM

How well-to-do is Jack's family? Or just well-known. Could explain his curious attraction.

by Anonymousreply 316November 22, 2022 1:28 AM

Any breaks in the case? This thread is boring without new info.

by Anonymousreply 317November 22, 2022 1:45 AM

So, if her parents hadn't bought her a new ride, she'd still be breathing? That's tough.

I really feel for these families, especially on Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 318November 22, 2022 1:47 AM

Where's Jack's Chris Watt's interview? Where he looks up and down and all around.

by Anonymousreply 319November 22, 2022 1:47 AM

There was a police update that said the skinned animals don't have anything to do with the case.

by Anonymousreply 320November 22, 2022 1:53 AM

Is Jack horse hung despite no BDF or otherwise big dick energy?

by Anonymousreply 321November 22, 2022 1:54 AM

It's hard to tell what these girls actually look like. So much makeup and photo FILTERS. If this were a missing persons case, the family would have to come up with some unfiltered photos so that people could be on the lookout for the right people.

This thread is almost like the Chris Watts thread except it's women. So many posters describe the women as "hot."

by Anonymousreply 322November 22, 2022 1:59 AM

If the police knew who it was, so would everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 323November 22, 2022 2:05 AM

R322 you want to know how they would look without the makeup and filters, check the sister Alivea Goncalves.

by Anonymousreply 324November 22, 2022 2:05 AM

R323 Police often know who did it and simply can't gather enough evidence to charge. Happens quite often, actually.

by Anonymousreply 325November 22, 2022 2:07 AM

I'm not understanding people thinking these women were hot. They're not unattractive, but they're not really all that pretty. What do I know though? Maybe sweaty looking women with over-processed hair is what passes for hot in Moscow, Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 326November 22, 2022 2:11 AM

young white girl + fake tan + bleached blonde = hot adjacent

by Anonymousreply 327November 22, 2022 2:15 AM

"Hot" doesn't necessarily mean pretty or beautiful. People can be all those things, but they can be just one or not the others. They're blonde, they're not what most people think of as "ugly" and many would consider "cute - especially they're target audience of young men in the circles they travel in. They seemed to have good "energy" and liked to party. That all equals "hot" to a lot of young men. Not all by any means, but a lot.

by Anonymousreply 328November 22, 2022 2:15 AM

We have to ask our few resident straight guys if they think the women were hit.

by Anonymousreply 329November 22, 2022 2:18 AM

[quote]It's hard to tell what these girls actually look like.

Swipe through and you’ll see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330November 22, 2022 2:22 AM

[quote] There was a police update that said the skinned animals don't have anything to do with the case. —But you knew that

How on earth would they know the two killers aren’t the same person?

by Anonymousreply 331November 22, 2022 2:22 AM

There's one photo of them all where it looks like none had washed their hair in days! Maybe they had and their hair just looks dirty from being so dried out from cheap dye jobs? Why do straight guys find that attractive though?

Again, I'm not saying they didn't have nice enough facial features or completely unfortunate looking, but they're not head-turning or beautiful in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 332November 22, 2022 2:24 AM

R330 thank you. There is something wrong with the people calling Kaylee chubby. Good God, she’s voluptuous and gorgeous. I am a woman, I used to be 20/21 and I looked more like the “skinny” girls. No one was going after us, they were chasing the Kaylees and it’s still the same today. Guys love curves and huge boobs and huge butts, idk what some of you think here, calling her chubby, but you are way wrong. If anything, every one of the other 4 girls were envious of Kaylee, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 333November 22, 2022 2:31 AM

My boyfriend just sent me this, it's not too long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334November 22, 2022 2:41 AM

R309 Great. Now I’ll be up all night reading this guy’s twitter.

Check this one out. EEK.

I’m still 100% supporting my theory of the possible attraction between M/K and a love triangle/ quadrangle/ pentangle involving 1 or 2 other guys , and possibly another girl, or 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335November 22, 2022 2:43 AM

Torturing and killing animals, classic first step. Those suburban houses are likely to have security cameras too.

by Anonymousreply 336November 22, 2022 2:59 AM

R334 That gave me chills. The guy talking about someone having a direct sight line to the house interior, from a hidden spot in the woods … so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 337November 22, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote]And I’m still not convinced Danny Rolling committed those crimes at UF. His arrest seemed very “grab the nearest super crazy guy and arrest him.”

You obviously don't know much about the case

by Anonymousreply 338November 22, 2022 3:24 AM

Just read his Twats. Jack did it. Jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 339November 22, 2022 3:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340November 22, 2022 3:41 AM

I am R340 i had to post that whole DM article YET again because you cannot just post a photo apparently? And then you cannot write a post when you link DM. This site is wack.

Look at the last photo in The story at DM link at R340. What does the tattoo on Kaylee’s arm say? (it’s new ink, I think the last word is love.)

Is it a clue?

Also, who is behind Maddie? In a long sleeved white shirt with blue stripes?

Is that a clue???

by Anonymousreply 341November 22, 2022 3:44 AM

I checked out the instagrams someone linked and this case must be far reaching because people from Europe and South America were commenting. Some lady had a kooky theory that Jack did it, lost his phone, and kept calling from the girls phone until he found it. It’s getting really ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 342November 22, 2022 3:46 AM

Imo a jealous ex would not kill 4 people at once. Also, it makes little sense that Jack entered the home and killed them after Kaylee and Maddie had just called him (or Kaylee called him both from her own and Maddie's phone). I mean, why? He didn't pick up, so there was no exchange; nothing was said that could've made him snap (if there had been text messages I'm sure we'd know that by now). Plus, Kaylee calling him showed she wasn't done with him. He was still important to her, which makes the "jealousy" theory LESS likely.

by Anonymousreply 343November 22, 2022 3:51 AM

Jack doesn't look big enough to deal with an adult who might have woken and tried to defend themselves

by Anonymousreply 344November 22, 2022 3:53 AM

R342, I'm commenting from Germany. It really is a fascinating case. Terrifying and mysterious.

(I'm not new to Datalounge though)

by Anonymousreply 345November 22, 2022 3:54 AM

Are you a German Gay Guy, R345?

by Anonymousreply 346November 22, 2022 3:55 AM

R342, that's not ridiculous at all.

by Anonymousreply 347November 22, 2022 3:57 AM

R436, sorry to disappoint you, but no, I am not GGG!

by Anonymousreply 348November 22, 2022 4:00 AM

R343 My feeling is, whoever the killer was, they entered the house after 1am (when Attic Girls got home) and before K&M got home. The killer was lying in wait. IDK if #1 the killer didn’t care about AGs, or #2 didn’t think they were home. But, the killer (if it was Jack) could have used the phones of the victims to dial Jack’s # (if killer = Jack, to make it an alibi. “I was so sound asleep, I didn’t hear the phone ring.”)

If killer is not Jack, perhaps Jack is involved somehow in the killer’s vendetta somehow & the killer wants to implicate Jack.

by Anonymousreply 349November 22, 2022 4:03 AM

The “Jack did it” people really need to ease up. I mean, it’s enough already.

by Anonymousreply 350November 22, 2022 4:04 AM

It is ridiculous to think this little twerp Jack was lying in wait and was able to kill 4 people, including a fairly large man. I don’t think it was him. What I do think is that the police in Moscow, ID are inept and most major city police departments would have made an arrest already or at least had a suspect.

by Anonymousreply 351November 22, 2022 4:12 AM

The ex doesn't look like he could even slice a turkey let alone stab four people to death, but that Twitter of his is one enormous red flag. Why were Kaylee's parents so enamored of this jackass? He's your basic cranky wiener-boy incel type.

by Anonymousreply 352November 22, 2022 4:14 AM

Did you see the reporter's tweet about 45 minutes ago about how some guy in Moscow in what sounds like a car share got out and chased two women, passengers who had been in the back of the car? They haven't caught him. He ran off before the Keystone Kops got there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353November 22, 2022 4:21 AM

Doesn’t sound relevant at all ^^

by Anonymousreply 354November 22, 2022 4:22 AM

I think the killings would have been easier for a lone killer if he'd brought two knives.

by Anonymousreply 355November 22, 2022 5:09 AM

This is wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 22, 2022 5:51 AM

I had some details wrong in r353, the girls were outside of their car, saw someone in their car who then chased them.

The reporter's tweet made it sound like they were all in a car together, sorry about that.

Turns out the guy is a fatty on the lam, though, so that's fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 22, 2022 6:28 AM

That demented church @ R356 sounds like a breeding ground for a bunch of potential Dennis Raders. More fucked up, entitled christians.

by Anonymousreply 358November 22, 2022 7:56 AM

The neighbor’s dog was skinned recently. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 359November 22, 2022 10:38 AM

[Quote]I'm certain this entire investigation has been hindered by how incredibly incompetent and stupid the police of Moscow ID are

How many times must you be told the Police Chief called in the State Police and the FBI immediately to help work this case?

by Anonymousreply 360November 22, 2022 10:49 AM

Comments from neighbors. It was a typical party house. Neighbors saw/heard nothing the night/morning of the murders.

by Anonymousreply 361November 22, 2022 11:03 AM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 22, 2022 11:05 AM

[quote]Again, I'm not saying they didn't have nice enough facial features or completely unfortunate looking, but they're not head-turning or beautiful in my opinion.

Does it even matter?

by Anonymousreply 363November 22, 2022 11:10 AM

Not neighbor, the dog was found about three miles away, which in a town the size of Moscow probably means it was outside the city limits.

by Anonymousreply 364November 22, 2022 11:18 AM

According to a young person I consulted, Kaylee and Maddie are not unusual in the way they are posing, all pressed up against each other. “That’s just how they pose”.

by Anonymousreply 365November 22, 2022 11:59 AM

That guy from “Trading Spaces” is now a cult leader?

by Anonymousreply 366November 22, 2022 12:45 PM

r353/r357 The police tweeted they investigated and determined no crime occurred and the report was unfounded.

Apparently, that "reporter" is cult-affiliated.

by Anonymousreply 367November 22, 2022 1:14 PM

The house looks like it has bad Feng Shui.

by Anonymousreply 368November 22, 2022 2:40 PM

R368 If it didn't before it certainly does now!

by Anonymousreply 369November 22, 2022 2:41 PM

R368, no kidding. That second floor has one window.

by Anonymousreply 370November 22, 2022 2:45 PM

R368 If it didn’t before, it most certainly does now.

by Anonymousreply 371November 22, 2022 2:48 PM

They’ll need to tear it down. Does insurance cover this?

by Anonymousreply 372November 22, 2022 3:29 PM

The fact her parents say her ex didn't do it doesn't really mean much, if you all remember, Scott Peterson's biggest cheerleaders were the Rochas and I know there are many cases where the ex did it and her parents didn't believe it. Davey Blackburn is one where the parents loved him way more than her.

by Anonymousreply 373November 22, 2022 3:33 PM

Plus he’s got a motive—bitch called him tens times at 2:30AM.

by Anonymousreply 374November 22, 2022 3:35 PM

WTF, talking about murder victims' looks?

by Anonymousreply 375November 22, 2022 3:45 PM

[quote]Apparently, that "reporter" is cult-affiliated.

I presume the cult is that sicko "Christ Church" sect (as detailed @ R356). I wonder if the local LE is also riddled with these freaks? That would explain their "bumbling" efforts in the beginning of the investigation: [italic]Don't worry, it was a targeted attack - nothing to see here![/italic]

This reporter's inept attempt to create an imaginary suspect to throw investigators off the scent is HIGHLY suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 376November 22, 2022 3:49 PM

[quote]Apparently, that "reporter" is cult-affiliated.

According to who? Because if that comes from the rightwing nutjob who has the fake Idaho Tribune newspaper, it's probably not true. That Idaho Tribune guy seems to be a Q loon who named his own personal website the Idaho Tribune to confuse people, because the legitimate newspaper is called the Idaho Press-Tribune.

It's also possible that the Idaho Tribune guy IS a member of the Christ Church cult, since he uses a fake name.

by Anonymousreply 377November 22, 2022 3:56 PM

Who is going to rent or buy that house , 6 bedrooms , 4 ghosts .

by Anonymousreply 378November 22, 2022 4:05 PM

The gays from “American Horror Stories”

by Anonymousreply 379November 22, 2022 4:14 PM

The Christ Church cult was aggressively anti-vax and staged demonstrations of civil disobedience during masking mandates. This is a report from the same cult-affiliated "news outlet", Moscow Report.

The "reporter", Daniel Foucachon, also happens to live on 6 acres of land on the northern outskirts of town, according to the bio on his Facebook page. I wonder if any pets have gone missing nearby?

[quote]Daniel Foucachon lives with his wife and six children just north of Moscow on 5 acres of beautiful Palouse earth where he loves planting trees of every variety. He is a business owner and entrepreneur in education publishing and technology. He founded Roman Roads Press in 2011 and Kepler Education in 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380November 22, 2022 4:15 PM

Why is Moscow so damn weird?

by Anonymousreply 381November 22, 2022 4:18 PM

It’s Idaho. All the nuts gravitate there these days.

I blame Demi and Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 382November 22, 2022 4:25 PM

Comment under Daniel Foucachon's initial Facebook entry about the murders 6 days ago:

[quote]Kenneth Feucht Daniel; did you know any of the victims? I understand the assault was with a knife. Are they going to take away your knives now? Maybe your dad will have to register all of his chef's knives?

by Anonymousreply 383November 22, 2022 4:26 PM

I imagine Free Texas and Free Florida are giving Idaho a run for the money.

by Anonymousreply 384November 22, 2022 4:29 PM

The Idaho Tribune is not a legitimate news outlet, you are correct, r377.

I heard about Moscow News from locals who immediately recognized the "suspect" as a well known local who suffers mental health issues but is nonviolent. They felt the fake report could have been some weird targeting by the cult, which is known to make frivolous complaints to police.

by Anonymousreply 385November 22, 2022 4:29 PM

Humor me: what does this “church” have to do with the murders?

by Anonymousreply 386November 22, 2022 4:32 PM

Moscow Report, not News at r385.

Roman Roads Publishing looks to be Christian Nationalist and publishes homeschooling material.

by Anonymousreply 387November 22, 2022 4:33 PM

They are inserting themselves into the investigation coverage, r386.

by Anonymousreply 388November 22, 2022 4:34 PM

Christian nationalist cult, gun nuts, militias....I'm assuming few outsiders are moving to Moscow to attend U of I? It's got to be mostly local students?

by Anonymousreply 389November 22, 2022 4:35 PM

...and a cult that is fanatical about the subservience of women and chastity before marriage. They also believe that rape-in-marriage is not a crime, nor is pedophilia either, at least not when it involves church members.

by Anonymousreply 390November 22, 2022 4:39 PM

The victims aren't all locals and the county is the only Democratic majority in the state. It's basically a hostile takeover attempt. Sort of like Rajneeshis in Eastern Washington but with a liberal college town.

by Anonymousreply 391November 22, 2022 4:39 PM

Oregon, not Washington. Geez, brain is slow today.

by Anonymousreply 392November 22, 2022 4:41 PM

Christ Church? Why did they name a cult after a town in New Zealand?

by Anonymousreply 393November 22, 2022 4:45 PM

DL, please track down Jack. I know you can do it.

by Anonymousreply 394November 22, 2022 4:48 PM

R391, you’re forgetting Blaine County. While Latah County is blue, Democratic candidates consistently win by an even larger margin in Blaine.

by Anonymousreply 395November 22, 2022 4:53 PM

It’s Idaho. Until recently, the population was so sparse and insular everyone in the state was considered a “local.”

Most of the students in photos have very “small town” looks about them.

They are the 2020s equivalent of girls with big perms in the 80s. A hick’s idea of what “glamour” looks like.

by Anonymousreply 396November 22, 2022 5:52 PM

Someone doesn't know Blaine history R395

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 22, 2022 5:54 PM

Has there been any mention of a reward for information leading to an arrest? If not, why not?

by Anonymousreply 398November 22, 2022 7:01 PM

Have we said everything there is to say?

by Anonymousreply 399November 22, 2022 8:15 PM

We need fresh clues. Get out there and dig, Nancy Drews!

by Anonymousreply 400November 22, 2022 8:42 PM

I think we need an uplifting story about Murphy’s rehoming and the pet psychologist who is working with him to processes his trauma.

by Anonymousreply 401November 22, 2022 8:44 PM

If Jack didn’t have anything to do with it, I bet he feels like shit for it answering the phone.

Maybe Kaylee was calling him for help? At any rate, it was his last chance to talk to her.

Then again, maybe ge did it.

But this really does feel like a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 402November 22, 2022 8:51 PM

Murphy is too busy getting away with murder . I bet he's already buried the knife in his favourite digging spot . And that skinned bitch in the neighborhood had it coming of course . Murphy is hardcore .

by Anonymousreply 403November 22, 2022 8:52 PM

Murphy is in a new home and it's will be on the news. Murphy went to someone who was at rough period in their life - job insecurity, breakup, financial difficulties, etc., who due to persistence and a few lucky breaks turned it around, and then wanted to pay their good fortune forward, so took on a rescued and traumatized Murphy. During the TV piece, Murphy's new owner is interviewed:

Reporter: "Well, it seems like you've given Murphy the new home he deserves and he is thriving. You saved his life."

Murphy's owner: "No, he saved my life."

by Anonymousreply 404November 22, 2022 8:55 PM

"It’s Idaho. All the nuts gravitate there these days."

That's why I think the likeliest suspect is a local psycho with hunting or military experience, all the psychos are moving to Idaho, which is the one place a psycho can feel like they fit in. Well, that and the Mojave desert.

by Anonymousreply 405November 22, 2022 9:03 PM

Remember the Dallas gal who hired a nefarious person to kill dentist Kendra Hatcher?

The Dallas gal Brenda Delgado bucked to Mexico as Mexico refuses to extradite suspects unless the DA takes the death penalty off the table. Does Canada do this as well?

If I was the DA I’d be looking at suspects who are “vacationing” in Mexico (or Canada) as Idaho has the death penalty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406November 22, 2022 9:04 PM

But why kill those lily white girls? That's a net decline towards the goal of White Nation.

by Anonymousreply 407November 22, 2022 9:08 PM

It’s going to be some random crazy that followed them home.

by Anonymousreply 408November 22, 2022 9:17 PM

So apparently Jack is 21 and has been dating Kaylee for 6 years since they were both 15, which is ... pretty cute actually. Maybe we should take this as a lesson not to believe everything we kinda heard about online.

by Anonymousreply 409November 22, 2022 9:20 PM

🕵 [bold] LOOK AGAIN ..... THE ANSWER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU !

by Anonymousreply 410November 22, 2022 9:27 PM

Zzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 411November 22, 2022 9:31 PM

It was noted serial killer Jessica Fletcher

by Anonymousreply 412November 22, 2022 9:58 PM

Was the house left unlocked? These kids know something and are not being honest.

by Anonymousreply 413November 22, 2022 10:01 PM

It is really cute that Jack and Kaylee were first loves. "They would have married," Kaylee's mom said. So does that mean that sometime before they broke-up. they got engaged?

by Anonymousreply 414November 22, 2022 11:14 PM

LE has cleared "Jack", so come on. Leave this kis alone. From what I gather, all the deceased were big into "the Greek community", insofar, as they all belonged to a Sorority/Fraternity, and that was a big part of their collective lives. Jack? Must've been a Lambda Lambda Lambda?? #nerdout .

All snark aside, I hope LE finds out who killed these kids, seriously. They all seemed to be on track for a nice future, and I hope they nab whoever did this. They certainly didn't deserve this.

by Anonymousreply 415November 23, 2022 12:55 AM

*kid

by Anonymousreply 416November 23, 2022 12:57 AM

Today's update:

[quote]Investigators have looked extensively into information they received about Kaylee Goncalves having a stalker. They have pursued hundreds of pieces of information related to this topic and have not been able to verify or identify a stalker. If you have information that can help detectives, please contact the tip line at 208-883-7180 or email tipline@ci.moscow.id.us.

[quote]Weapon: There has been much conversation about the terminology used to describe the weapon. The type of knife thought to be used in the attacks is believed to be a fix-blade knife. Detectives continue to look for the weapon.

[quote]There will be a News Conference to update the public on the investigation.Wednesday, November 23, 2022, 1:00 p.m.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 23, 2022 12:57 AM

I had no idea Ethan was a triplet. Also learned that the 2 girls worked at a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 418November 23, 2022 1:16 AM

Somebody upthread asked, if any of the few "resident straight guys" had anything to say, about the deceased girls in this case. I'm outing myself here, and I am a straight guy, Datalounger.

First of all, I like being a part of this community. Second: I'm not secretly gay, or bi... I'm here for the snark, archaic pop culture references, 70s and 80s sitcom stuff, etc. But! I think I might probably let a woman I was involved with, peg me with a small prostate stimulator. Not a Troll, I mean that.

Anyway, insofar as these poor girls being "hot"? As a straight man, who is a little too old for the girls being talked about? If I was 20 years old, or so?? I would be into it. BUT: If you really want to know how a girl will hold up, as far as their looks are concerned? All you have to do, is look at the Mom. That's always the best, and only indicator, Insofar as they are going to look, 5-10-20 years down the road. Not a Troll, I really mean it. Yup.

by Anonymousreply 419November 23, 2022 1:17 AM

I hate linking to this shitrag, but the NY Post just secured the Pulitzer Prize for breaking-news photography by getting the first photo of Murphy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 23, 2022 1:26 AM

R420, DM posted the dog hours ago.

As far as the girls looks.. Kaylee was sort of like Travis Barker’s daughter. Attractive in a cheap way with the 50 pounds of make up. Without makeup very plain.

by Anonymousreply 421November 23, 2022 1:29 AM

Murphy is so goddamn cute! But how, in any way, is that video of him and Kaylee "chilling" like the lame post says? Jfc, the hyperbole now.

by Anonymousreply 422November 23, 2022 1:30 AM

You’re a piece of shit r419

Fuck you and that stupid “look at mom” shit.

by Anonymousreply 423November 23, 2022 1:30 AM

OK R423 is triggered. One solution is to block R419 ya know.

by Anonymousreply 424November 23, 2022 1:33 AM

Alright, r423. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you get over your own, real bullshit someday.

by Anonymousreply 425November 23, 2022 1:33 AM

Why is no one discussing this? I am reading it as -The 3 girls were stabbed to death, the boyfriend was killed (not stabbed to death.)

Am I reading it wrong? Or, is it one of those mistakes on purpose they do (on TV) to piss off the killer? Say, the killer really left a message in the way he killed the bf. And the police are all like yeah the bf was also killed. Because they want the killer to reveal themselves. ###

“The videos were filmed inside their shared home in Moscow, where a * * * killer stabbed three of the five roommates in the home to death and also killed one of the girls' boyfriends * * * on November 13. Featured in the footage is Murphy, the small dog shared by Kaylee Goncalves (pictured) and her ex-boyfriend.”

Also - Murphy is okay!

“On Monday night, Moscow police revealed that Murphy survived the attack and is now being cared for by a 'responsible' person.”

I will post link beneath in a separate post, it is from the DM.

by Anonymousreply 426November 23, 2022 1:34 AM

[quote] DM posted the dog hours ago.

They also have post-murder photos with Jack, or just the ones we've already seen on social media? I'd hate for Murphy to be stalked by two gutter-press outlets.

[quote]An exclusive photo obtained by The Post shows a person who appears to be Jack with a dog matching Murphy’s description leaving his parents’ house for a walk in the days following his girlfriend’s brutal murder.

by Anonymousreply 427November 23, 2022 1:34 AM

Murphy is just the cutest! Glad he is OK. Wonder what he saw.

by Anonymousreply 428November 23, 2022 1:35 AM

hgdetcg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429November 23, 2022 1:35 AM

So what then R426? Bf killed them then himself and that's why he wasn't stabbed?

by Anonymousreply 430November 23, 2022 1:35 AM

Daily Mail

Heartbreaking video shows last moments of Idaho murder victims dancing 4h ago DailyMail.com can reveal tragic final videos of the four murdered Idaho students dancing together in their shared house, singing and celebrating Halloween, just days before they were butchered in a horrifying quadruple attack that continues to stump police.

This is that article that is DM, but posted from MSN above.

by Anonymousreply 431November 23, 2022 1:37 AM

R423 has an incredibly ugly Mother

by Anonymousreply 432November 23, 2022 1:38 AM

R430 That’s not what I think, they have already indicated not a murder+suicide.

If this is true (bf killed in a “different “ way,) I think, the killer did some serious damage to the bf. Or, the opposite. But somehow, the bf was killed in a way that showed the anger was either directed at him, or not at him and at the girls, specifically.

Something else I don’t think was mentioned. Just because they were (let’s just assume for the moment); all killed with a knife, doesn’t mean he wasn’t carrying other weapons. He could have had a gun, taken one of the girls immediately as a hostage, and with the gun, forced the bf to tie up the girls, restrain then or whatnot. Just because they weren’t “found” tied & gagged, doesn’t mean he didn’t at some point tie & gag them.

Also, IIRC the language used was “they were not killed while being tied and gagged.”

I have not watched the TikTok videos and don’t intend to, but maybe they have clues to the interpersonal relationships going on at that party house.

Please excuse typos as my keypad is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 433November 23, 2022 1:43 AM

Kaylee was so cute, and Jack so aggressively ugly. That has nothing to do with the case, it's just something I can't stop thinking about every time I see their photos.

by Anonymousreply 434November 23, 2022 1:44 AM

The cops have already said the victims were not restrained in any way.

by Anonymousreply 435November 23, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote] Why is no one discussing this? I am reading it as -The 3 girls were stabbed to death, the boyfriend was killed (not stabbed to death.)

[quote]Am I reading it wrong?

Yes, you're reading it wrong, which is why no one is discussing it, because it's not true and didn't happen. All four were stabbed. Trying to turn every weird wording or possible mistake made by the press into a clue is going to drive you crazier than you already are.

by Anonymousreply 436November 23, 2022 1:46 AM

It's clear from reading this shit-flinging thread, most of yall haven't been paying attention

by Anonymousreply 437November 23, 2022 1:50 AM

R436 c u n t Hope you don’t work for Moscow PD

by Anonymousreply 438November 23, 2022 1:52 AM

Or what, R438?

by Anonymousreply 439November 23, 2022 1:57 AM

Girls, girls, girls...4 formerly happy souls are gone. Let's just wait for more facts to solve this thing. Patience..

by Anonymousreply 440November 23, 2022 2:02 AM

You don't have to hide swear words and slurs here, newbie r438, you can just type "cunt" and nothing will happen to you.

Acting like your theory was so impressive that it should be referred to the police investigating the murders is hilarious, by the way, thank you for that chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 441November 23, 2022 2:07 AM

[quote] So apparently Jack is 21 and has been dating Kaylee for 6 years since they were both 15, which is ... pretty cute actually.

What's so cute about it?

by Anonymousreply 442November 23, 2022 2:17 AM

Hmmm….🧐 Jack pings to me, but nobody else on this board is really seeing it? I have been known to have solid ‘dar but it has failed me before.

Those two (Jack and Kaylee) finding each other early on and staying together could have been a lavender relationship that the kids themselves didn’t realize they were in. They knew they were different but didn’t figure out until later that they were bi/gay?

My hot take: Kaylee and Madison started exploring boundaries, this caused Jack to look inside and see the truth, which set him off in a jealous/self-loathing rage. Especially once he realized he was really in love with the cute hipster boy, and finally understood that he didn’t really want to be WITH Kaylee, but wanted to BE Kaylee.

The hyper-masculine incel twitter shit is all window-dressing artifice and overcompensation

by Anonymousreply 443November 23, 2022 2:19 AM

Those girls with the lesbian poses … that seems like it could rile up hundreds of weirdos.

Was it someone hiding in the house or had separately been partying in the house before the photo lesbians got home?

Weird case.

by Anonymousreply 444November 23, 2022 2:22 AM

When I was a kid we had a woods behind our house and most of the street was a wood. I was very young and some kid told me did you see the skinned cat in the woods. I didn’t believe him and headed up the creek to see for myself.

Sure enough the cat was skinned and hanging from a rope strewn between two trees. Right outside the back yard of the last house on our block, set further back in the woods.

That guy in that house, a young twenties, well he went to prison for knifing his father to death.

Cannot forget the image, though I did not go close, of that poor cat.

by Anonymousreply 445November 23, 2022 2:27 AM

Jack's got full custody of the dog now? And he's no long been dumped!! Worked out pretty good for him, it seams.

by Anonymousreply 446November 23, 2022 2:29 AM

Block r426 and 90% of the stupid posts disappear

by Anonymousreply 447November 23, 2022 2:35 AM

I'm just guessing but for this case, I leaning toward one if two scenarios. Maybe drug deal gone bad..all very very hush hush, or complete rando obsessed maniac.

by Anonymousreply 448November 23, 2022 2:40 AM

R444, I didn’t stick around or go back to see how the rumor was received, but on another site/forum I saw the question about one of the girls having an OnlyFans. I was going to suggest the same, and that their photos of bodies pressed together was the advertisement. A guy could see those on regular SM and wonder in their DMs if there was a way to see more.

by Anonymousreply 449November 23, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote]Block [R426] and 90% of the stupid posts disappear

That's not true, r 447. Anyone who knows how to ignoredar can see that.

by Anonymousreply 450November 23, 2022 2:43 AM

So police have been looking for the stalker, but haven't found anyone yet? But it sounds like they believe there was a stalker. The other roommates/friends ever witness a stalker? If he was stalking by phone, they know who it is. If he was stalking her a school, they know who he is. If he was stalking her at the restaurant where she works, they know who he is. Unless she was just making up a stalker story. Or maybe Jack was stalking her.

by Anonymousreply 451November 23, 2022 2:46 AM

[quote]My hot take: Kaylee and Madison started exploring boundaries,

Xana, we have stated our boundaries. Please respect them. We have stated our boundaries again, Xana.

by Anonymousreply 452November 23, 2022 2:48 AM

No, r449, they weren't camgirls. My god.

by Anonymousreply 453November 23, 2022 2:55 AM

[quote] So police have been looking for the [bold]stalker[/bold], but haven't found anyone yet? But it sounds like they believe there was a [bold]stalker.[/bold] The other roommates/friends ever witness a [bold]stalker?[/bold] If he was [bold]stalking[/bold] by phone, they know who it is. If he was [bold]stalking[/bold] her a school, they know who he is. If he was [bold]stalking[/bold] her at the restaurant where she works, they know who he is. Unless she was just making up a [bold]stalker[/bold] story. Or maybe Jack was [bold]stalking[/bold] her.

Mr. Thesaurus has failed us yet again, I see.

by Anonymousreply 454November 23, 2022 3:00 AM

guess the case already gone cold, no leads and the holiday week delay, it doesn't look it will be solved any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 455November 23, 2022 3:01 AM

BTW I don’t think Jack really did it, I’m getting a vibe of a previous neighbor/acquaintance cum stalker that had been to parties at the house in the beginning of the semester but slowly the group began to sense something was off about him? As the girls started to get a bad vibe he was pushed out and shunned.

Say something happened in his life - maybe failing out of school or losing a job or scholarship, something equally ruinous? Maybe that pushed this dude over the edge and his rage and frustration of wanting to be part of that group/with one of the girls was the focus of his rage.

The lack of any sexual component was a surprise to me, however stabbing is very intimate and quite sexual in itself. Piquerism would be my guess…the knife takes the place of the penis. The stress of the murdering may have made him impotent in the moment, but the replaying of the stabbing would be used for release later.

This case is catnip, that’s for sure. It’s got everything we love and is a glorious, blazing, terrifying mess

by Anonymousreply 456November 23, 2022 3:01 AM

I was thinking maybe Ethan was the target. Like something happened at the party, but the person would’ve had to follow him to the house since he didn’t live there.

by Anonymousreply 457November 23, 2022 3:04 AM

Why kill all four? They have made a point to say they were (mostly) asleep. That means if it was mysterious stalker man, he could have quietly killed Kaylee and slipped out without killing the others. It seems to me there was no reason to kill all four while they were sleeping...unless you wanted all four dead.

by Anonymousreply 458November 23, 2022 3:07 AM

R458 In for a penny…

by Anonymousreply 459November 23, 2022 3:09 AM

Do Dataloungers REALLY think they can somehow solve this case long distance??

by Anonymousreply 460November 23, 2022 3:10 AM

Says r450 who can’t type a reference number properly.

by Anonymousreply 461November 23, 2022 3:13 AM

And if the stalker story is true, but they don't know who this person is really, surely there would be some sort of ,description. As in, "keep seeing this older guy in head to toe camo following me and it's creepy as fuck!" The police would then be asking the public to be on the lookout for someone who fits that description. But they're not. They either KNOW who this stalker person is, or someone just told them there was a stalker following Kaylee. Maybe to throw the police off.

by Anonymousreply 462November 23, 2022 3:19 AM

R460 .. Yes! Why not. There are some really clear thinkers on DL. It doesn't hurt to try to figure mysteries out together. Also, sometimes we get lucky and hear from people close to these cases.

by Anonymousreply 463November 23, 2022 3:22 AM

'twas a typo, r461 - I inadvertently added a space.

Mea culpa. Still...

[quote]Block [R426] and 90% of the stupid posts disappear

is still not correct. Block r426 and less than a dozen posts disappear - far less than 90%

by Anonymousreply 464November 23, 2022 3:22 AM

Do you not know the legendary detective work around the butch spud chef R460?

by Anonymousreply 465November 23, 2022 3:36 AM

It would be very unusual for someone to "have a stalker", without knowing who said stalker is. At least you'd mention a description or location. My guess is the killer is whoever planted the 'stalker' birdie in the police's ears.

by Anonymousreply 466November 23, 2022 3:40 AM

soft butch sous chef says we can...

by Anonymousreply 467November 23, 2022 3:42 AM

[Quote]Piquerism would be my guess…the knife takes the place of the penis.

They were slashed in the gash??

by Anonymousreply 468November 23, 2022 4:03 AM

I saw a female FBI detective on youtube - should have kept the link - but anyway, she said what jumps out at her is there was a dog. And knifing is a very personal way to kill someone. She thinks it's a young guy who was known to at least one of the people there, and his target was likely one or two of the four - revenge or jealousy - something personal. The others were victims because they just happened to be there. (not sure why the dog is so important -- she said there would be a lot of noise)

She didn't say this part but as for why he killed four of them: if the others who were not the main target became aware of the stabbing, they might have come in to see what was going on or even intervene - and then the killer would think he had to kill them too or he'd be identified.

by Anonymousreply 469November 23, 2022 4:29 AM

R418 Are the two other siblings of Ethan safe in an undisclosed location incase the serial killer is going after triplets?

by Anonymousreply 470November 23, 2022 4:30 AM

Oh I found the link for the FBI agent I mentioned in R469

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471November 23, 2022 4:31 AM

Do we know if all four dead bodies were found at the same place ? Or were they in different rooms, with Kaylee and Maddie in one room and the other two in a different room ?

I think all four or at least most of them were high as fuck. Ethan and his GF were probably very high and the killer took advantage of that and killed them first for some reason and both of them couldn't resist much because they were high. Kaylee and Maddie probably tried to stop the killer but they were subdued as they look very petite. Both the girls seem to be in senses in that food truck video, so I guess they were in their senses when the murders happened. And I think there was more than one person who killed them. And that's why the killers didn't panic when Kaylee and Maddie saw the murders. They knew they could be easily overpowered.

by Anonymousreply 472November 23, 2022 4:37 AM

We don't really know where they were, we've gotten contradicting information. It was "all were found in their beds" at one point, then "some," then there was even some hint that Ethan was out in the hallway. We just don't know.

by Anonymousreply 473November 23, 2022 4:41 AM

We don't even know if the dog was there. The one person who reported about the dog said the dog was found that night, and we don't know what that means. Did she mean that afternoon when the cops arrived? Or at night, maybe because the dog was out and hadn't come back home yet? Nobody knows.

by Anonymousreply 474November 23, 2022 4:43 AM

Every time I see more pictures of that house and what a fucked up design and layout it has the more it seems like it’s screaming MURDER HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 475November 23, 2022 4:44 AM

More than one killer.

by Anonymousreply 476November 23, 2022 4:44 AM

That the killer left Murphy unharmed is in his favour. My ultimate judgement will follow when he is captured and pics are released. If he's hot, then per DL precedence, he will be found worthy of my support.

by Anonymousreply 477November 23, 2022 4:44 AM

Have the neighbors at 1118 and 1126 King St. been on any of the media outlets? We’re they also student houses or family houses?

by Anonymousreply 478November 23, 2022 4:45 AM

[Quote]We don't really know where they were, we've gotten contradicting information. It was "all were found in their beds"

Maybe they were all in one bed. Perhaps they shared more than a bowl of carbonara on that last fateful night.

by Anonymousreply 479November 23, 2022 4:47 AM

I don't know if the girls were a couple, but after reading stories about the weirdos and cults in that area, I could absolutely see some psycho being triggered by their social media photos.

by Anonymousreply 480November 23, 2022 4:49 AM

R471 Thanks for the link. I would be very interested to hear from Jack what all of those phone calls were about.

by Anonymousreply 481November 23, 2022 4:49 AM

How do we know Jack didn’t lick up victim blood? I’m hoping the story is he was in the Attic Girl’s room the whole time?

by Anonymousreply 482November 23, 2022 4:51 AM

Have any local psychics contacted the police to offer their theories? I always enjoy that stage of the investigative process.

by Anonymousreply 483November 23, 2022 4:52 AM

What R472 said.

by Anonymousreply 484November 23, 2022 4:56 AM

Hoping the police are lying about having no leads. Sometimes they put that out there when they actually have a good idea of the perp's identity.

by Anonymousreply 485November 23, 2022 4:57 AM

The most recent news reports have said that two of the victims were on the 2nd floor, and the other 2 were found on the 3rd floor. This was mentioned upthread.

by Anonymousreply 486November 23, 2022 5:01 AM

[quote]Why is no one discussing this? I am reading it as -The 3 girls were stabbed to death, the boyfriend was killed (not stabbed to death.)

For all four...

Cause of death: homicide-murder

Manner of death: stabbing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 23, 2022 5:04 AM

^^^Well, at least now we know none of them were trannies.

by Anonymousreply 488November 23, 2022 5:07 AM

[quote] [bold]I think all four or at least most of them were high as fuck.[/bold] Ethan and his GF were probably very high and the killer took advantage of that and killed them first for some reason and both of them couldn't resist much because they were high. Kaylee and Maddie probably tried to stop the killer but they were subdued as they look very petite. [bold]Both the girls seem to be in senses in that food truck video, so I guess they were in their senses when the murders happened. [/bold]

You realize you just contradicted yourself.

"At least most of them" would be three of them--there were only four.

by Anonymousreply 489November 23, 2022 5:08 AM

The culty church leader did write a novel about murdering college students. He went heavy on bdsm themes, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 490November 23, 2022 5:10 AM

[quote] I think all four or at least most of them were high as fuck. Ethan and his GF were probably very high and the killer took advantage of that and killed them first for some reason and both of them couldn't resist much because they were high. Kaylee and Maddie probably tried to stop the killer but they were subdued as they look very petite. Both the girls seem to be in senses in that food truck video, so I guess they were in their senses when the murders happened.

I'm sensing the killer's name begins with a consonant... wait, it could also start with a vowel... or, the spirits say, also with a "y," which is both a consonant and a vowel... but definitely with one of those...

by Anonymousreply 491November 23, 2022 5:13 AM

This article is for reference; it contains information about the location of the bodies. Two on the 2nd floor, the other two on the 3rd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 23, 2022 5:17 AM

Killer could have had a full house if he went to the first floor.

by Anonymousreply 493November 23, 2022 5:20 AM

R489 I mean, the girl could be high too but they were still in their senses. So in comparison to Ethan and Xana they were still able to sense what's happening. But I think Ethan and his GF were too high to put up any kind of fight.

by Anonymousreply 494November 23, 2022 5:35 AM

How could one person kill four people at once (one of them being a guy) with a knife? Wouldn't the other three try to run away while he's killing one of them?

No way it was just one person involved in this....

by Anonymousreply 495November 23, 2022 5:35 AM

How the fuck do we know any one of them was high, much less higher than the others?

by Anonymousreply 496November 23, 2022 5:37 AM

Hey r443–I said from the start that Jack was a fag.

by Anonymousreply 497November 23, 2022 5:40 AM

👻 Ted Bundy or Richard Speck could easily provide you with that info r495.

If only they were still alive . . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 498November 23, 2022 5:41 AM

I also said Jack had Gay face and was very reminiscent of missing closet Gayboy at religious college who’s gone missing Josh from Unsolved Mysteries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 23, 2022 5:51 AM

CNN's latest update (12:05AM: Police still believe it was a targeted attack (not random). They were attacked in their beds. Hundreds of reports looked into re: Kaylee having a stalker. None verified. I find this odd. Would love to know the origins of the stalker rumours.

by Anonymousreply 500November 23, 2022 6:12 AM

Maybe Kaylee just told everyone she had a stalker and then it became like a game of telephone. I feel like some of us in our 20's probably said we had a stalker or someone was obsessed with us. Was Kayliee's stalker reported to the police or was it just known in their friend group?

by Anonymousreply 501November 23, 2022 6:21 AM

R493 maybe the AGs were friendly to him so he spared them, that's a possibility here, not he forgot to check the basement/first floor.

by Anonymousreply 502November 23, 2022 6:31 AM

A Campus Killer on The Loose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503November 23, 2022 6:45 AM

4 dead in I-Da-Ho. I just had to say it again.

by Anonymousreply 504November 23, 2022 7:21 AM

Reddit is full of rumors and photos concerning a frat-boy neighbor who was kicked out of some eatery, bothered one or two of the dead girls, and was kicked out of his frat after being reported by the murdered male, a member of a different frat. This person was heavily into hunting and there is a photo of him and another college-age male with a flayed and bloody dead animal, and he's holding a giganto knife. But there's confusion because some are conflating him with supposedly-cleared food-truck hoodie guy. It's unclear whether the two are the same or different people. And it's unclear whether LE has truly cleared food-truck-hoodie guy or is faking that.

by Anonymousreply 505November 23, 2022 7:39 AM

It's the bdsm college murder novel writing pastor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 23, 2022 7:53 AM

What if...what if it was the [italic]house[/italic] that killed them? I mean, maybe it was tired of being a party house.

by Anonymousreply 507November 23, 2022 8:31 AM

The theory mentioned at r505 pops up on Reddit but I have yet to see anything that even resembles evidence, mostly because the people in favor of that theory are crazies and moderators delete their nutty posts quickly. So far I haven't seen a single screen capture or link, they just post "that hunting guy on Insta posted about alligators once! and an alligator plushie was seen on King Road in 2017!" or something weird and by the time I've deciphered their ramblings, the post is gone and comments shut down. It's why I don't bother much with Reddit, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 508November 23, 2022 9:20 AM

surely the killer must’ve some wounds or scratches on him as well right? so those potential suspects can be easily ruled out or not.

by Anonymousreply 509November 23, 2022 9:31 AM

OMG r469/ r471!

When did Elizabeth Holmes become an FBI detective?

Maybe they were protecting her, and that's why she got away with her con for so long?

Another mystery for DL to solve!

by Anonymousreply 510November 23, 2022 9:57 AM

It is unusual the dog didn't bark and wake other room mates even if it knew the perp. Dogs freak out at violence.

by Anonymousreply 511November 23, 2022 11:34 AM

Maybe the dog was cowering in a closet or under a bed. Some dogs are fraidy and not all dogs get aggressive when they encounter violence.

by Anonymousreply 512November 23, 2022 11:40 AM

R511 We had a dog when I was a teenager who would have greeted any intruder with a wagging tail hoping for cuddles and food . She was hopeless as a guard dog .

by Anonymousreply 513November 23, 2022 11:47 AM

R508, it's rumor all right, just saying, they are posting a photo purporting to be a local person, with big hunting knife, bloody hunting camo trousers, and huge flayed animal carcass. Two young men in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 514November 23, 2022 11:51 AM

Sure, but if someone started stabbing you the dog wouldn't bark?.

But then I do wonder if our 200 pound wuss Great Dane might just run and hide.

by Anonymousreply 515November 23, 2022 11:55 AM

Why won't you post a link to it, r514?

by Anonymousreply 516November 23, 2022 11:56 AM

R497 Mea culpa, Good Will. I recalled one or two posters mentioning it but I went through two threads quickly and was far too lazy to go back.

There is SOMETHING there, whatever it may be. The imbalance of social power and attractiveness in that relationship just cannot be resolved in my mind without more information

by Anonymousreply 517November 23, 2022 11:59 AM

Some of the chatter is saying the intruder(s) let the dog out. There was some wording in one of the reports that the dog "came back" or "was found," or something.

by Anonymousreply 518November 23, 2022 11:59 AM

R499 please see my post above and accept my apologies for my pure laziness and not giving a shout out to our very small but observant squad

by Anonymousreply 519November 23, 2022 12:01 PM

Not sure why everyone (especially Reddit) is obsessing over the dog. The "chatter" is saying a LOT of different things. There's no reason to single one bit of gossip or chatter out over another, because it's all just guessing.

The only real news we got on the got was that a reporter said the police found the dog that night, which is pretty vague, and also that tabloid stalked Jack and got a picture of the dog with him as they were getting out of a truck. That's all we truly know.

by Anonymousreply 520November 23, 2022 12:02 PM

Haha "we got on the got" was supposed to be "we got on the dog" at r520. I'm incoherent today, that's fun.

by Anonymousreply 521November 23, 2022 12:03 PM

So the ex CIA FBI Babe suspects the perp knew at least one of the victims.

She also mentioned that he's young and kind of buff (my word).

He was targeting one or perhaps two persons.

She said there had to have been a lot of noise.

by Anonymousreply 522November 23, 2022 12:18 PM

Re the dog maybe being out of the house at the time of the killings: the killer apparently entered through a sliding glass door in the kitchen. It seems to me a crafty murderer would have left such a door wide open, esp. if it couldn't be seen from a street, to facilitate a hasty exit if that were to become necessary. (On the con side, doing that would obvs make it easier for a hysterical victim to get out of the house...). Maybe the door was just left wide open the whole time. The cops seemed to quickly know WHICH door the killer entered, but they haven't said how they know that. Maybe it was left standing wide open all night...(??).

by Anonymousreply 523November 23, 2022 1:24 PM

And it has seemed likely to me, since I found out that there was a dog involved here, that the dog likely knew the assailant. It just makes sense that way. -R523

by Anonymousreply 524November 23, 2022 1:31 PM

If it was targeted, as LE has stated, and if the perp knew the layout of the house,also stated, then it was definitely someone they knew. If it was someone they knew, then LE knows who it is and just doesn't have enough evidence gathered.

by Anonymousreply 525November 23, 2022 1:47 PM

Did kaylee and Maddie leaves messages on Jack's phone?

The cops have asked residents to think about anything unusual they may have seen between 3 and 6am of that day. Perhaps the Coroner provided estimated time of death in this window. The girls were calling Jack minutes before 3am.

If the perp is a classmate how did he return home without somebody like a room mate seeing that he was covered in blood?

by Anonymousreply 526November 23, 2022 1:48 PM

He may have showered there and had a clean change of clothes.

by Anonymousreply 527November 23, 2022 1:50 PM

They've had hundreds of tips saying Kaylee had a stalker. No one tells multiple people they have a stalker without saying who it is. That's the fun of having a stalker-the stories you tell of the various awkward times they were stalking you. So if friends and students are telling police she mentioned a stalker, she also said who it was or at least gave them a description.

by Anonymousreply 528November 23, 2022 1:52 PM

Find it odd that: they haven't released the voice mails Kaylee left Jack. They've supposedly ruled Jack out but haven't said where he was that night (they usually mention an alibi when exonerating).

by Anonymousreply 529November 23, 2022 1:56 PM

R525 You've posted that same shit 100 times and you're still wrong.

Most recently cops have said they have no leads, no suspects.

by Anonymousreply 530November 23, 2022 2:03 PM

Reddit has photos of police searching the house. Even photos of the rear of the house which when you think of it, there’s that wooded area that somewhat blocks the view. There’s a picture of the kitchen sliding glass door and you can see two kitchen stools on the floor. They’re not just knocked over, they are laying right alongside the glass with the stool legs together. I don’t know if that would prevent the slider from working, a 2x4 or broom handle in the track is what people use. But I can’t think of a reason those stools would be positioned like that.

by Anonymousreply 531November 23, 2022 2:20 PM

The earlier photos of the house didn't have the stools laying there to block the door, r531. Police were walking in and out of the door for a few days. It seems like investigators put the stools there later on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532November 23, 2022 2:44 PM

So is now a good time to talk about how to secure sliding glas doors?

I have a few in my house and now I’m freaked out.

I use security bars and those child lock things. What else should we be doing?

by Anonymousreply 533November 23, 2022 2:53 PM

So the police still know nothing?

by Anonymousreply 534November 23, 2022 3:06 PM

Maybe the dog was with the Sleeping Beauties in their rooms at the time.

by Anonymousreply 535November 23, 2022 5:36 PM

R534 and if there were any news DL wouldn't know because we've moved on to Dick Delaware and his shooter son .

by Anonymousreply 536November 23, 2022 6:22 PM

r530 Yes, they said repeatedly that the murderer seemed to have known at least one victim personally. Most recently (in this thread) the FBI lady said that again.They don't think it's a random serial killer for some reason or multiple reasons.

Idk I'm coming back to Jack being suspicious. The fact that KC was back for just that one night and pestering Jack to see her and the dog and THAT was the night she and her friends get slaughtered. It seems a suspicious coincidence. Paired with the message that one (or two) victims were targeted personally in an apparent crime of passions...

Also KC "supporting Jack 2000%" family gave a strange interview abut how they are sure the killer would be standing right behind them pretending to grieve at the vigil and funeral. Not "it' possible" but they are sure. Weird as hell.

For what it's worth, I have a ginger fetish and could totally imagine people being very attracted to JD (Geez, Heathers reference). Unless he is the killer, then I will agree he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 537November 23, 2022 6:44 PM

I’ve been curious about the call from the Attic/ Basement girls’ phone.

It does seem to be inferred that they or their friends called for help without actually seeing the scene. The AGs slept in, and maybe the other door/s were locked when they tried to raise their housemates?

That has implications for how the murderer got out.

by Anonymousreply 538November 23, 2022 7:00 PM

I can't figure out how two girls were there but did not die. I don't see anything about how they managed to live.?

Yes, Bundy killed 4 sorority girls while they were sleeping in their beds with a log but you would think they would wake up and scream, run, fight, something. How did this happen?

This is the house one article showed photos of it being such a bloody murder scene that it oozed blood. "...photos of the crime scene Wednesday that showed blood dripping from the first floor bedroom down an exterior wall at the back of the house.

"It was very bloody scene inside," an officer said".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539November 23, 2022 7:14 PM

There will be another news conference @ 3pm EST. LE has already said: "expect no critical updates".

It's been reported Ethans brothers were at the crime scene, and called their parents from the house, with the news.

That Ethan was a big, athletic guy, for 20 yo. He must've been totally passed out, because this kid couldve probably fought off a knife attack, if possessing all his faculties.

by Anonymousreply 540November 23, 2022 7:17 PM

They were in another floor behind locked doors, r539.. They were in the building not at the actual scene.

by Anonymousreply 541November 23, 2022 7:18 PM

If it was targeted, let's just say KC was the primary target, and they were asleep and didn't hear KC's demise, why would he then climb the stairs and go kill the others?

by Anonymousreply 542November 23, 2022 7:18 PM

The boy who is “2,000 percent” innocent is the murderer.

by Anonymousreply 543November 23, 2022 7:18 PM

r542 He didn't. He killed Ethan and Xana first to then climb the stairs and get to the targeted girl(s).

by Anonymousreply 544November 23, 2022 7:22 PM

I'm inclined to agree with r544. This bloodbath seems to revolve around Kaylee and Madison.

It's said, all the victims were all involved with "Greek Life". Kaylee's milksop ex bf? (Still can't figure that one out) He must've been Lamba Lamba Lamba. He couldn't filet a flounder, much less savagely kill 4 human beings.

by Anonymousreply 545November 23, 2022 7:26 PM

R541

Thank you. Boy those girls must've heard a chilling scene.

by Anonymousreply 546November 23, 2022 7:26 PM

Thank you r534 for explains about the kitchen stools.

Has a reward been offered?

by Anonymousreply 547November 23, 2022 7:30 PM

I'm really having a hard time with this one. 'That Fox News report said a group was threatened at knifepoint back in September. Threatened how? If it was a robbery, they should have said. Police have said this during this crime, nothing was stolen. And for multiple friends tell police she had a stalker, but then no description given what so ever? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 548November 23, 2022 7:31 PM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST: THE SURVUVUBG GIRLS WERE ASLEEP ON ANOTHER FLOOR. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

by Anonymousreply 549November 23, 2022 7:33 PM

Has anyone checked the dog's NickNack page yet?!??!

If the dog was a rescue, do we know where it came from, and could it have been trained to do this?

by Anonymousreply 550November 23, 2022 7:34 PM

Who are you screaming at? We know that and have known that for a week.

by Anonymousreply 551November 23, 2022 7:34 PM

This is fucked up. It's insane to me, how people will take a complete stranger's devastating life-ending trauma, and insert themselves in it. It's pretty sick, it's as if, it's all about themselves, now. Fuck Reddit and their bullshit "True Crime community". I would post this there, but of course it would be immediately deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552November 23, 2022 7:37 PM

Kaylee! Kaylee! Kaylee!

by Anonymousreply 553November 23, 2022 7:37 PM

I’m unclear how someone could kill four people and not track any blood around the house.

Also, was this neighborhood poor, and that’s why there is no security footage?

by Anonymousreply 554November 23, 2022 7:38 PM

This is a much better look into this case. She's a former BAU agent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555November 23, 2022 7:59 PM

No, R554, it was a rural college town. College kids don't want cameras spying on them 24 x 7, and many people live rural because they don't want others in their business, thus, camera culture hasn't taken over.

by Anonymousreply 556November 23, 2022 8:00 PM

R555 At least we know what happened to the dog!

(she’s wearing it)

by Anonymousreply 557November 23, 2022 8:03 PM

Not to speak ill of the dead, but maybe Kaylee herself made up that stalker story for attention. Didn't her sister say she had a habit of calling people multiple times just to ask mundane questions, like what she should have for breakfast? She was also dating a guy who most people would consider way beneath her (in terms of looks), and it was an unusually long relationship considering their ages.

All this reeks of deep insecurity. She was conventionally attractive and part of a "cool" and popular clique, but people can still be desperately insecure. Maybe she thought having a stalker would make her more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 558November 23, 2022 8:06 PM

R558 Kaylee was obviously stalking herself!

by Anonymousreply 559November 23, 2022 8:09 PM

R558 Have you ever been a juror?

by Anonymousreply 560November 23, 2022 8:10 PM

People talk about Kaylee's stalker because someone murdered her. The stalker is only interesting if connected to the crime. Of course alternatively the story could also be bs (whether Kaylee made him up, or the witness claiming she talked about him, or whether it was a joke that ready eerie in hindsight... irrelevant)

by Anonymousreply 561November 23, 2022 8:14 PM

If Kaylee really had a stalker, there must be receipts. Text messages, emails, instagram/tiktok messages by someone with a blank account, weird comments on her profile or something like that. Otherwise, how could she even have known she was being stalked? Even if she deleted the messages, there should be screenshots if she was really scared.

What I'm trying to say is, it should be easy to verify IF she had a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 562November 23, 2022 8:16 PM

Takeaway from today's press conference:

They don't have a shiteating clue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563November 23, 2022 8:20 PM

A typical stalker is obsessed with ONE particular person. Why kill three others? As someone said upthread, since four people died in that house (and all were apparently in their beds), we must assume the killer wanted four dead, not one.

by Anonymousreply 564November 23, 2022 8:22 PM

Just how many former FBI/CIA agents are we paying to retire before they are too old to get work in the private sector? Money mooches!

by Anonymousreply 565November 23, 2022 8:26 PM

It's been hinted Ethan was not in bed. He probably confronted the intruder when intruding and had to die. Xana probably saw or heard and had to die - She had defensive wounds. Kaylee and Maddie for sure slept in the same room. They did all have to die if he wanted to get one of them.

by Anonymousreply 566November 23, 2022 8:26 PM

There has been no confirmation of a stalker. That is murder fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 567November 23, 2022 8:28 PM

The stalker thing could have been one of the girls griping about a guy who accidentally on purpose ran into her at the library a few too many times. People use the work stalker loosely sometimes and, in context, it’s understood that the person is just someone with an unreciprocated interest, not a stalker. But if someone gets knifed to death in their sleep the context changes.

by Anonymousreply 568November 23, 2022 8:31 PM

Not fan fiction since LE reportedly received hundreds of tips about Kaylee having a stalker. But it's odd they haven't been able to verify it.

by Anonymousreply 569November 23, 2022 8:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 23, 2022 8:37 PM

Tips are often from unreliable sources.

by Anonymousreply 571November 23, 2022 8:38 PM

The DM article says all victims were found in their respective bedrooms (it doesn't say "in bed", though).

by Anonymousreply 572November 23, 2022 8:45 PM

The term "stalker" is completely subjective. I'm sure Kaylee, as well as the other 3 girls, had probably been on the receiving end of some unwanted male attention, but the girl telling peers "I have a stalker", could've meant relatively nothing, as 19-20 year old girls with lots of friends can be way dramatic. Doesnt mean the person she was referring to, entered her residence and brutally slaughtered her and 3 other people.

by Anonymousreply 573November 23, 2022 8:48 PM

R564 I could see something like this happening . The Killer is after Xana but doesn't know the house well enough to know where his target is sleeping . Then he finds Xana with Ethan and both have to die . And then there is Murphy the dog belonging to Kaylee and her ex , probably staying in Kaylees room . We know Kaylee and Madison were together that night because of the calls to Jack . So what if the Killer heard Murphy and thought someone in the room had woken up . So he went in to get rid of the witness only he again finds two people .

by Anonymousreply 574November 23, 2022 8:53 PM

From today's press conference:

"We obtained information through some of our interviews that Kaylee made some comments about having a stalker, so that's where that came from. We've followed up, looking at specific timeframes and specific areas of town, but so far we have't been able to corroborate it. But we're not done looking into that piece of information."

by Anonymousreply 575November 23, 2022 8:57 PM

The latest update is basically the same one they gave a few days back. No new news.

by Anonymousreply 576November 23, 2022 8:58 PM

How can all these police and FBI agents have come up with zilch?

by Anonymousreply 577November 23, 2022 9:00 PM

Yes, they announced in advance on Facebook that there would be nothing of importance at today's.

by Anonymousreply 578November 23, 2022 9:00 PM

Is the whole narrative about Kaylee had moved out, and was just in town to show off her new SUV, really true.. or what? I mean, her dog was there, plus the tik tok video(s) of the roomies (including her) clowning around a week or so before the murders. There seems to be a lot of shaky information being reported by legit news sources.

The reason I bring this up, is because I can't shake the feeling that Kaylee was the central figure in this tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 579November 23, 2022 9:05 PM

In this day and age, pretty much any not-so-handsome guy who makes awkward attempts at getting to know a prettier, more popular girl is considered a stalker and "creep". Also, I don't know if it's true, but someone in the DM comment section claimed Kaylee was very into true crime, and that she'd often tell dramatic stories about some car following her.

Since there have reportedly been hundreds of tips about a stalker, without LE being able to verify them, I'm leaning towards, yeah, Kaylee DID talk about a stalker (it wasn't the killer who spread that info), but she either made it up for attention, or there was a guy who was annoying her but whose actions didn't actually qualify as stalking. Maybe the killer DID stalk her ... or one of the others ... or all of them ... but I doubt it's the "stalker" she talked about.

by Anonymousreply 580November 23, 2022 9:10 PM

The news conference on Youtube kindly posted by r563. he tells us who's not a suspect. Jack was not on that list.

by Anonymousreply 581November 23, 2022 11:16 PM

Jack the Ripper

by Anonymousreply 582November 23, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote][R558] Kaylee was obviously stalking herself!

This is very offensive! No woman would ever do that.

by Anonymousreply 583November 24, 2022 12:16 AM

I feel the letter I, and salt water.

by Anonymousreply 584November 24, 2022 12:30 AM

" Also, I don't know if it's true, but someone in the DM comment section claimed Kaylee was very into true crime, and that she'd often tell dramatic stories about some car following her."

Yes, because I'm sure everyone this girl was friends with, is reading some UK shit rag, and telling everyone the real deal in the comments section.

by Anonymousreply 585November 24, 2022 1:03 AM

🤔 They were all engaging in something illegal, and the four victims wanted out. The other two roommates arranged the murder, probably with the assistance of an older "mentor/mentors"/ The survivors are trying to conceal their dirty little secret. Look at the interior of the "apartment, the above average furnishings, the expensive new cars, parties, free flowing booze and weed.

Catching on yet ....... Who's picking up the tab and why ?

by Anonymousreply 586November 24, 2022 1:30 AM

Nothing says “above average” like a seven-year-old Evoque and two $25 wall signs from Target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587November 24, 2022 1:49 AM

Did the girls who survive hear anything or did they sleep through it all? Says some of them fought back. I would think that would make noise.

by Anonymousreply 588November 24, 2022 2:27 AM

Where are pictures of the inside of the home? Was it in Architectural Digest?

by Anonymousreply 589November 24, 2022 2:35 AM

[quote]If Kaylee really had a stalker, there must be receipts. Text messages, emails, instagram/tiktok messages by someone with a blank account, weird comments on her profile or something like that.

Not necessarily. It may have been some student who was following her around on campus a bit, or some guy in the neighborhood, or some dude who always showed up to their parties and stared at her. She didn't call the police on the guy, she just said she had a stalker, so it may not have escalated into anything she thought was worrisome.

I doubt someone who knew Kaylee well went running to comment in the DM comment section to announce she just LOVED true crime and lied all the time. That's awful. Y'all gotta recognize that shit for what it really is.

by Anonymousreply 590November 24, 2022 2:41 AM

Who said they didn’t track blood around the house r554

by Anonymousreply 591November 24, 2022 2:59 AM

R589, the interior only appeared on TikTok and Instagram. AD was holding off for the first snowfall, when they’d set up the inflatable kiddie pool and keg luge for the Polar Bears in Paradise bikini party.

Regarding stalkers: I was just talking about this with my sisters, and the three who waitressed for spending money in college all said they same thing. They didn’t have [italic]stalker[/italic] stalkers following them around and looking in their windows (that they knew of), but each had repeat male customers who creeped them with everything from being a little too familiar to one who showed up with flowers and asked for a date in front of the whole restaurant.

All three of them referred to them as “my stalker,” and they all agree that it was a catch 22, because when you’re working for tips, there’s a certain amount of friendliness that has to be conveyed, but that friendliness was frequently misinterpreted by men. And if they weren’t friendly enough, those same guys would complain about their bad attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 592November 24, 2022 3:21 AM

It’s pretty clear this is a dead end case. They don’t seem to have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 593November 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Where did Jack live? Was he also in a fraternity? Or a dorm or apartment?

by Anonymousreply 594November 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Great points r592. I girls deal with this a fair bit. There is always this line of how much of a creepiness factor is just something to put up with and when does it cross the line. Sometimes telling a supervisor is futile if you have a bad manager.

Sometimes there’s an element of feeling responsible because society makes you feel like you’re causing it by dressing attractively etc too.

by Anonymousreply 595November 24, 2022 3:45 AM

[quote]I doubt someone who knew Kaylee well went running to comment in the DM comment section to announce she just LOVED true crime and lied all the time. That's awful. Y'all gotta recognize that shit for what it really is.

I found the DM comment I was referring to. The poster said Kaylee's mother mentioned her love of true crime in an interview.

Can someone start a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 596November 24, 2022 3:45 AM

Link to thread #4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597November 24, 2022 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!