Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: With Extra Nuts

For an upstate backwater hamlet, they sure have an overabundance of insane asylums:

Shadybrook Sanitarium Ferncliff Asylum Freedman Clinic D'Archam Asylum Miscavige Institute for the Criminally Insane Port Charles County Secure Psychiatric Facility

What the hell are they putting in the tea in this town???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2022 2:38 AM

Fuck me, I must have missed my last dose of Thorazine and screwed up the formatting. Back to the cuckoo's nest I go!

Last thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2022 4:30 AM

I make a great iced tea. It has an extra special ingredient that will blow your mind!

Goes great with a BLT.

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2022 4:54 AM

Heather's iced tea recipe is so unique that one day, people will swear that you're a totally different person

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2022 5:12 AM

From what we've seen so far, I think the way Alley Mills is playing her is way too over the top. Even batshit crazy, our Heather had a charming cleverness about her, and a certain vulnerability.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2022 6:09 AM

I hope the writers will respect history, unlike their past story demonizing Rick Webber. Can we bear in mind that Jeff Webber is Steve Hardy's son and that Liz is our connection to the Hardys? Some respect, please, for the original hero of General Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2022 11:35 AM

Emma Samms is kissing the ring and doing the obligatory appearance on Mo's show today.

Last week Mo talked about how bad Vanessa Marcil was when she first started on the show and how he taught her how to act. He also taught Bryan Craig, Steve Burton, Johnny Wactor and now milquetoast Marcus how to act. What a guy!

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2022 3:35 PM

Kelly Thiebaud was on twitter talking about being four weeks sober.

Reminded me of when she first started on the show and she kept having "accidents". First she broke her leg and I believe she claimed it was a rollerblading accident. Then she broke her wrist and said she fell in a furniture store. I wondered at the time if she had some type of alcohol or substance problem. Seemed to me a fall in a store would have resulted in a nice lawsuit settlement. She did mostly bartending and cocktail waitressing with a bit part here and there after she left. I believe there was a rumor about her time on DOOL but I could be wrong.

I've also wondered if she and Bryan were jerks to everyone and were not well liked on set. She said on Steve Burton's podcast last year that she was only just getting to know her co-stars this time around and hadn't gotten to know them during her other stints.

She also said Kathleen Gati told her she smelled of onions after a scene they recently did together, lol.

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2022 3:49 PM

I've got nothing but love for KT. She's a very good actress and never phones it in. I could see her as a slightly de-SORAS'd Greta von-Amburg on Days. She already has a past with Eric. (I don't count her previous stint since she only filled in for another actress for a few days.)

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2022 4:19 PM

r8

I would be down with that along with the mystery of her father

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 4:51 PM

What a pair of self important, deluded cunts Liz' parents are. Love that she went all Harper Valley PTA on their asses. Hope there's more comeuppance to come.

by Anonymousreply 10October 31, 2022 9:01 PM

This lady just isn't Heather for me. Robin Mattson played Heather with much more humor and a side order of crazy. This lady is just going for full on nuts

by Anonymousreply 11October 31, 2022 9:09 PM

Exactly! She's more rabid dog than sly fox.

Plus, her eyebrows are disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2022 9:13 PM

Ugh. There's no reasoning with Saint Elizabeth.

Looks like the show has given her parents the Felicia Jones bad parent treatment just because RDA never wanted to come back to the show

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2022 9:39 PM

This Jeff Webber is so much better looking than the MacGyver guy - who got fat and bloated.

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2022 10:30 PM

I always pictured Liz's mother to be petite like her.

Frank couldn't convince Lucci to do a short term arc?

by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2022 10:58 PM

Here's a twist- What if it wasn't actually Liz's father that had the affair with Reiko, but her MOTHER!? Denise Crosby sure is a dykey looking thing...

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2022 12:14 AM

Isn’t Crosby a lez?

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2022 12:29 AM

Is Genie back earlier than usual?

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2022 4:22 AM

I think returning for November sweeps is the plan but the last few years, nothing has been going on usual schedule.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2022 4:29 AM

Laura should've stabbed mincing queen Valentin in the throat and headed back to PC with Charlotte in tow.

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2022 8:39 AM

Steve looks like crap, even worse with the old man glasses.

While Johnny was off doing a movie in August he was informed by his manager his GH contract wasn't being renewed in January. He expected to stay until January. Sofia informed him his time was cut even shorter. Maybe he expected a heads up from Frank? I sense a bit of resentment but I could be wrong. IIRC Frank has warned others when their time was coming to an end. He didn't gush about or thank anyone except Steve, Brad and some advice Lisa LoCicero gave him. He's better off than most whose time gets cut short, he has that pharmaceutical commercial he does. Going on Mo's show obviously didn't save him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2022 4:40 PM

GH Got worse today than yesterday.

Hey Sister Laura!

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2022 6:23 PM

Holly can go now, I've had sufficient already. Emma's low energy, bland acting is disappointing. I know she has long Covid but if she's not up to the task then the writers should have changed course. I'm sure she doesn't come cheap between salary, flights and accommodations. The money would have been better spent bringing back Rebecca Budig. Also, speculation is Victor is holding Ethan thus Holly is cooperating with him, mystery solved.

The actress playing Liz's mother is too severe and masculine looking. Miscast. If she can bring the crazy, they should have made her NuHeather.

by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2022 11:38 AM

I can't make these comments on the frau boards without being investigated for contributing to mass suicides, but do people really think Rebecca Herbst is a good actress? I think she's awful, and looks like a 10 year old boy in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2022 11:45 AM

Oh for fuck’s sake Miss Queer Valentini. Laura is the Mayor of Port Charles, who has been MIA for months because Genie is overworked, yet her first scenes back are in a nun’s habit? Not her beloved Port Charles???? What the fuck!

by Anonymousreply 25November 2, 2022 12:13 PM

See, I told you Elizabeth was evil, but no one would believe me

by Anonymousreply 26November 2, 2022 8:22 PM

I love Denise Crosby. Fine actress and a handsome woman.

Jeff needs to come to Port Charles and make out with Gregory Harrison.0

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2022 1:11 AM

Denise Crosby eats a mean pussy!

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2022 5:51 AM

Haven't seen Denise Crosby in years. She's looking even more like a lesbian now than she did during her year on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2022 8:04 AM

Denise should come to PC and play Monica’s final love interest. Screw that philanderer Jeff!

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2022 2:20 PM

And, to tie history to the present, they should have Monica meet her ex-husband Jeff again. Of course, when they were married he was not yet retconned to be Steve Hardy's son.

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2022 2:30 PM

I think Olivia's caterwauling has chased broom-with-a-wig Monica back into the Quartermaine pantry.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2022 3:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2022 2:51 AM

I don’t get the love for Rebecca Herbst either. She always seems bitchy, has bad teeth and Halloween wig hair.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2022 3:30 AM

Re: R33 's Picture:

He's a good looking guy but people who can't grow facial hair need to stop trying. They look ridiculous.

Jonathon Jackson and Nathan Parsons (he wasn't as bad) had the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2022 7:15 AM

Speaking of Parsons, are they finally going to retcon him to being Robert's son, since he's rumored to be making an appearance?

That's rhetorical.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2022 9:18 AM

Look like they're teasing a Robert/Diane romance. So, the plan must not be for Robert and Holly to go off into the sunset together.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2022 7:19 PM

Killing off Cam wouldn't be a bad idea. The actor isn't even available much anyways, right?

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2022 7:26 PM

5 more years of Elizabeth emoting? I'll pass. I hadn't thought of it until just now, but maybe Jake is the hook, doing the work of Helena who kept him prisoner for years. Remember that forgotten storyline? Neither do the writers.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2022 7:35 PM

I was very much enjoying the pants that Curtis was wearing today - nice package! I don't remember anything else about the episode LOL!

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2022 10:49 PM

Holly is not permanent. The actress has long covid and didn’t want to come back full time.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2022 12:39 AM

Curtis dressing left in those tight-ass pants…yes, please. What a stud.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2022 1:20 AM

Alley Mills seems to be doing the exact same thing she did as Stephanie's sister on B&B.

Whackadoodle crazy.

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2022 1:24 AM

Cam gets cuter with each successive episode. Those eyes…that jawline…

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2022 1:27 AM

Question for longtime GH viewers.

They're currently portraying Anna and Holly as having been good friends in the past. But did Anna and Holly's time in Port Charles even overlap?

Anna was brought in to be the Brit in 1985 when Emma Samms left to go to Dynasty. Then Holly didn't come back to town until 1992 and Anna has already left tlown as Finola Hughes went off to film the sitcom Jack's Place with Hal Linden.

I don't think Anna and Holly even met until mid 2000s when the show was bringing back characters related to Robin and Patrick for short term arcs.

Am I remembering things correctly?

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2022 9:32 PM

Frenemies at best.

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2022 11:23 PM

Weren’t they both involved in that Aztec story with Luke and Laura and frisco and Felicia?

by Anonymousreply 47November 5, 2022 11:26 PM

Aztec storyline that involved Luke and also had Laura making a brief appearance was 1984.

Anna didn't show up until 1985.

by Anonymousreply 48November 5, 2022 11:28 PM

Holly and Anna definately overlapped when the mystery spy with a scar and Robert's child showed up in town. And they definately weren't friends.

ES did double duty while on Dynasty as she wasn't a lead. Think she departed GH when she was a lead on The Colbys

by Anonymousreply 49November 6, 2022 12:55 AM

I wonder if Geary knows that most of his iconic screen partners are back on the show at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2022 8:43 AM

I guess Steve Burton could be back now that Disney has lifted the vaccine mandate on most shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2022 7:26 PM

The only way a Burton return would be tolerable is if it caused Kelly Thiebaud to change her mind and stay.

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2022 8:03 PM

I think even SB realizes that. If not, he'd get stuck with a LW pairing and doesn't seem like even he'd want that

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2022 8:08 PM

With luck, Frank will keep Steve out and Mo won't intervene on Steve's behalf.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2022 10:30 PM

But bringing Jason back for the 60th anniversary may be too tempting to pass up.

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2022 10:31 PM

Nooo…Jason sucks and SB is a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2022 11:17 PM

I'm looking forward to SBu coming back. Hopefully they will get rid of Drew now.

And breaking news, mega-hung Chad Duell is dating a thick girl.

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2022 2:28 AM

They didn’t let Jason grow and evolve so don’t see the need for the character written as a 50 plus leather face hitman who can’t commit .

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2022 2:58 AM

Thicker girls have an easier time taking monster cock?

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2022 3:08 AM

Frank V likes the chocolate stick. He’s a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2022 3:22 AM

Well that's not surprising r57. Considering that there were rumors about him already fucking someone else before the news came out about the "divorce".

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2022 5:01 AM

We're supposed to believe Victor is holding Ethan hostage. But maybe it's not Ethan. Maybe it's Luke. After all, he has been "dead" for over a year, where else could he have been?

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2022 5:33 AM

Why is it that Genie always come back from vacation a little heavier than when she left?

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2022 10:56 PM

I love Rebecca Herbst R34. There’s something effortless about her portrayal all of these years and she’s one of the few actors who never phone it in despite endless BTS crap with her and Liz. She’s a beautiful girl but I can’t help but wonder why she never got her teeth fixed. They can be distracting in scenes. And her hair is currently the worst it’s ever been. She needs to grow it back.

The Carolyn/Jeff story was a bust. Terrible all around. Who gives a fuck about Finn’s dead wife??

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2022 11:13 PM

I also like Herbst and am just amazed that she's been on the show 25 years despite various EPs, Writers, and Network Heads seemingly gunning for her every contract cycle. Her longevity in the face of almost zero support from her show and network management is probably unprecedented. This is the same show that sent Genie Francis packing.

by Anonymousreply 65November 8, 2022 2:06 AM

Genie packed on the pounds! Oye vey!

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2022 2:31 AM

Whenever there’s a Cam/Liz scene I’m always struck by how eerily good the mother/son casting is.

by Anonymousreply 67November 8, 2022 5:52 AM

They need to nix the outdoor scenes. Watching Nina pawing at her grandpa on that park bench was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 68November 8, 2022 8:41 AM

I like Rebecca Herbst too. I'd say she's "soap good." In other words, I'm not surprised she hasn't been lured away for Oscar-contending movies, but she gives 100 percent to whatever they're writing for Liz to do. It says something for her that the character has remained popular and all of her major romantic pairings have developed fan bases. It's certainly not because the actress has been a pet of the writers and producers. Her run as GH's younger "it girl" was short and a long time ago (around 1998-2000).

I definitely prefer her to other ingenues the show has tried to make happen since then: Marisa Ramirez, Alicia Leigh Willis, Natalia Livingston, Teresa Castillo, Sofia Mattsson, Katelyn MacMullen...

by Anonymousreply 69November 8, 2022 9:27 AM

Steve Burton is back!

by Anonymousreply 70November 8, 2022 10:16 AM

Do KSt and GF share a wardrobe? My goodness. They don’t even attempt to make Laura look attractive or even slightly professional or feminine. So dowdy. Terrible hair too.

by Anonymousreply 71November 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Laura looks much better than Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 72November 8, 2022 9:44 PM

I suspect the test results will confirm Mac is Cody's father. Cody will lie and say the results confirm they aren't a match thus leaving Cody free to pursue ownership of the 35M necklace. No one will ask to see the paper with the results and Cody will either destroy the paper or hide it somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2022 7:09 AM

Adding the blonde back into Genie's hair was a good move, but her unfortunate turkey wattle is distracting. Still love her.

by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2022 8:24 AM

Love RH and Liz. The show hasn’t had a use for her and it’s a shame since she should be it’s leading lady. She had the chemistry with everyone and the talent. Never seems to get a storyline or a romance that’s her own.

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2022 9:03 AM

Why is Genie so fat?

by Anonymousreply 76November 9, 2022 9:26 AM

Too much eating and not enough exercise.

by Anonymousreply 77November 9, 2022 12:17 PM

When JFP returns next year, the first to perish will be Liz and her three boys in a house fire, followed by Monica, Bobby, Scott and Felicia.

Carly and Drew will buy the Q mansion, and Sonny will defeat Laura in a special Mayoral election, before Genie is shown the door.

Nina will return to her coma, and Sasha will marry Sonny and start fucking Michael again. Jason returns.

by Anonymousreply 78November 9, 2022 12:59 PM

Grim stuff, R78.

by Anonymousreply 79November 9, 2022 2:14 PM

At Jeff and Carolyn's house, funny that they had a photo of Audrey Hardy, Jeff's stepmother, on the mantle but not one of Steve Hardy, Jeff's biological father.

by Anonymousreply 80November 9, 2022 4:49 PM

So Reiko died 25+ years ago??

Finn has been talking about her like she died a decade or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 81November 9, 2022 4:51 PM

The writers themselves still have no idea who the Hook is, do they?

by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2022 8:14 PM

They certainly have a plan of who the Hook Killer is.

Whether or not they have the guts to go through with a story that one of the symptoms of someone who has developed schizophrenia is being a serial killer is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 83November 9, 2022 9:33 PM

God I wish JFP would return. At least something would happen on the show.

by Anonymousreply 84November 9, 2022 10:00 PM

Ugh, why couldn't they just kill Nik off?

by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2022 11:15 PM

Who is JFP?

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2022 11:56 PM

[quote]Who is JFP?

The much maligned Jill Farren Phelps.

by Anonymousreply 87November 10, 2022 12:06 AM

r86 Jill Farren Phelps

by Anonymousreply 88November 10, 2022 12:24 AM

Thank you both!

by Anonymousreply 89November 10, 2022 1:15 AM

We need Jill Farren Phelps back! Stuff happened under her watch.

by Anonymousreply 90November 10, 2022 2:35 AM

Stop having these killers on the loose if you're not going to kill off characters. It's not suspenseful at all.

by Anonymousreply 91November 10, 2022 3:16 AM

Frank splurged on ice cream sundaes for Sonny and his girl. Next week Sonny is going to ask Nina to go steady. Chase passed BLQ a note in fifth period middle school History class asking her "Do you like me, check "Yes" or "No" and then a year later they had clothed sex.

You think JFP could do better?

by Anonymousreply 92November 10, 2022 9:54 AM

Can they raise Young Chavez’s guarantees next year? They went over so early in the year that he’s stuck in this stupid prison story—and even on the back burner he’s been in more eps this year than anyone other than Mo, LW, and Watros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 10, 2022 1:59 PM

So sorry Jason fans, Days just snapped Steve Burton up permanently as Harris Michaels.

by Anonymousreply 94November 10, 2022 2:23 PM

What a relief, R94

by Anonymousreply 95November 10, 2022 2:31 PM

R95 😆

by Anonymousreply 96November 10, 2022 2:33 PM

Based off previous comments, maybe some of you guys would've preferred Alley Mills as Carolyn and Denise Crosby as Heather?

by Anonymousreply 97November 10, 2022 2:36 PM

Disney is "allegedly" still interfering with stories (similar to how they prevented Roger Howarth returning as Todd instead of Austin) so that's playing into a lot of the mess we're seeing on-screen. Not saying Frank or Chris/Dan are completely faultless, however with constant network interference, especially when attempting to tell "dark stories" it causes problems. Someone mentioned Jake being brainwashed to become a killer by Helena years ago lol that was the plan except the network interfered (as they did similarly when Guza planned to have Michael kill AJ in 2005; Disney didn't feel that a child killing his own father was "appropriate;") and Frank apparently had his own ideas for the story as well, resulting in Jean/Shelly (mainly Jean) writing that crap about him unleashing something from his thermosat 😆

by Anonymousreply 98November 10, 2022 2:48 PM

OP you forgot to mention "Rose Lawn." Did it close down?

by Anonymousreply 99November 10, 2022 2:49 PM

Other than that, did anyone enjoy what seemed as a "Friday cliffhanger" Sweeps reveals on a Wednesday? Spoiler Alert for those of you who haven't watched yet 😆 * * * * Liz confessed to Finn, Willow came clean to Michael, along with Cody's paternity reveal (as Mac & Dominique's) however he kept it to himself.

by Anonymousreply 100November 10, 2022 2:55 PM

Plus the big Heather/Anna/Dex crash. Fun episode!

by Anonymousreply 101November 10, 2022 3:02 PM

I had to look at my calendar, so many reveals on Wednesday!?

by Anonymousreply 102November 10, 2022 3:13 PM

Apparently, the ratings went up quite a bit with Holly's return. I think she will return some time in the future. Maybe the big 60th reunion?

And just typing that makes me wonder if the hostage is Luke. And he and Holly return for a short appearance.

by Anonymousreply 103November 10, 2022 3:45 PM

Luke’s back for the 60th.

by Anonymousreply 104November 10, 2022 4:54 PM

Yes I would have preferred Denise Crosby as Heather.

Alley Mills should be channeling her inner Norma Arnold from Wonder Years and playing Audrey.

The character of Carolyn Webber was only in two episodes which is likely one day's work. Frank couldn't entice La Lucci to play a vain, self absorbed version of Liz's mother for a day? He can't have already spent all the surplus in the budget from soon to be divorced Steve Burton's departure.

by Anonymousreply 105November 10, 2022 5:01 PM

Victor's hostage is either Luke or Ethan. Nice twist having Victor blackmail Holly into being his spy.

I certainly am enjoying the Cassadine plot with Victor as the master villain. I like how it involves all the veteran characters and reminds me of past storylines.

Dykish Denise Crosby would have been horrible as Heather.

Alley Mills may not be doing Heather as well as Robin Mattson, but at least she has experience playing a psycho. She just needs to reign that in some and not be so over the top.

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2022 5:04 PM

Is Nicholas Chavez being backburnered to the prison storyline simply because he has already exceeded his guarantee? As a newcomer, they are paying him the minimum. Is he really costing the show so much they have to backburner him for that?

I thought Chavez needed time off for filming a movie. So, show sent him to prison to give him time away while still keeping Spencer on canvas. Plus he gets to act opposite fellow Emmy winner Jeff Kober.

by Anonymousreply 107November 10, 2022 5:04 PM

Chavez spends his free time masturbating.

by Anonymousreply 108November 10, 2022 5:13 PM

Yep, Crosby for Heather. Mills is playing her like Stafford played Phyllis when she returned to Y&R. Like a hyper-sexual boa constrictor, hissing and slithering and unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 109November 10, 2022 5:16 PM

I wonder if they are going to cast a back from the dead Leopold Taub who shows up to thwart Cody's plans to get his grubby little hands on the necklace and also dispels any possibility Cody is his son?

by Anonymousreply 110November 10, 2022 5:24 PM

My understanding, R107, is that every contract player has a guarantee, and the show is so tight fisted that it stops using you the moment you exceed it. (I learned this from Steve Burton and Bradford Anderson’s podcast, of all places).

If Chavez is doing a movie, it hasn’t been announced. Which is possible—castings are often not announced publicly until after the role has been shot.

by Anonymousreply 111November 10, 2022 5:30 PM

[quote]OP you forgot to mention "Rose Lawn." Did it close down?

Sounds like the kind of place you go for a permanent "rest."

by Anonymousreply 112November 10, 2022 7:05 PM

"Drop dead" - Willow

You first!

by Anonymousreply 113November 10, 2022 8:31 PM

R101 R102 IA except for that one part where Sonny & TJ were discussing "the secret;" the editing was pretty bad since Willows confession was already revealed to Michael while Sonny was still applying pressure to TJ in an attempt to get him to confess.

by Anonymousreply 114November 11, 2022 1:39 AM

R105 In Frank's defense, which I rarely do lol rumor is that he's tried to lure Lucci to GH repeatedly over the years as Erica or someone else, however she's turned him down. She also said that other soaps have offered her roles, and she's turned them down too (starting with reprising her role on the AMC online reboot). He sees Maxie as a "mini Erica Kane" and has even had Maxie name dropped her before at Crimson or Deception (forgot which one lol I believe it was Crimson). He could've easily got her on as Erica when ABC retained the rights to all of their soap characters in the Fall of 2016, however she wasn't interested. If anything, she seems more excited to reprise Erica on the AMC Primetime spinoff "Pine Valley" that Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos pitched, however that no longer seems to be of interest to ABC.

by Anonymousreply 115November 11, 2022 1:46 AM

R109 😆 Michelle was extremely over the top when she returned to Y&R. I missed GT when they did the swap, however Michelle is the original and good friends with Josh Griffith (plus Michelle was done with Frank and GH lol) so politics ruled.

by Anonymousreply 116November 11, 2022 1:49 AM

R110 Somehow the truth will come out. Maybe not right away, seeing how the Nina/Willow maternity reveal is taking its sweet time. One of the soap sites questioned whether Sonny or Morgan is actually Avery's father, speculating that Carly has been keeping it a secret all these years, so if that were to happen, that would probably be dragged out as well.

by Anonymousreply 117November 11, 2022 1:52 AM

R107 R111 Right every actor has a weekly/monthly guarantee that's usually used within their 13 week or 26 week cycle. Frank is known to keep the budget in line and he's so tight-fisted he usually likes to have them use their guarantees without having to pay them extra for appearances once it's exceeded.

by Anonymousreply 118November 11, 2022 1:56 AM

R112 😆 ironically, it was a permanent rest for Jennifer Bransford, since that was her last appearance as Carly, being carted off to Rose Lawn (escorted by her tender, loving ex-husband Sonny).

by Anonymousreply 119November 11, 2022 1:59 AM

Lucci as a vain socialite mom for Liz is where GH should have taken the role…I’d even have loved Andrea Evans in the role…actress they got just didn’t fit what I hoped for chararater!

by Anonymousreply 120November 11, 2022 6:37 AM

What happened to Lucas? He seems to have disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 121November 11, 2022 7:48 AM

R120 I see exactly what you're saying. For a long running character like Liz, she should be the daughter of a legendary, iconic soap actress like the ones you mentioned, in the same vein as Nina's mom was Donna Mills or Ava's mom being Ilene Kristen. I think Ron would've suggested someone with a "name" like that if he were still writing GH. Other soaps in the past have done that too, like Y&R/B&B especially. I would've liked Kim Zimmer, with Robert Newman of course lol however she might not be interested in the commute, and he already seemed to grow tired of that with his stint on Y&R. I know Denise Crosby has a fan base from Sci-Fi, however I honestly had never heard of her lol

by Anonymousreply 122November 11, 2022 8:15 AM

R121 He was pretty much written out. Ryan Carnes wasn't interested in returning when they most recently brought Lucas back, which wasn't really necessary since they didn't seem to have any story planned for him except for being on doctor duty.

by Anonymousreply 123November 11, 2022 8:17 AM

R117 I would love it if Morgan was alive and revealed to be Avery's father and he returned custody to Ava. Watching Ava high five Nina yesterday made me sick (based on their original story). The only way I'll ever buy those two as "friends" is if Ava is working Nina to get Sonny to give Avery back to her. So many problems with this show.

by Anonymousreply 124November 11, 2022 9:22 AM

R124 Lol some ppl on other boards find their friendship forced as well, based on their history. I suppose the writers looked at their mutual disdain for Carly, combined with their lack of adult friendships (outside of family) and figured there was story to be told there, along with Maura & Cynthia's popularity in their former roles. I'm assuming their connection is the real deal lol however you never know since stories can shift on a dime.

by Anonymousreply 125November 11, 2022 2:55 PM

Nina and Ava only became friends when Cynthia took over the role.

by Anonymousreply 126November 11, 2022 6:00 PM

Cynthia has added so many layers to Nina, I usually forget she was a recast.

I can't imagine Michelle Stafford playing the part as it is now written. Can't imagine Michelle playing lovesick and vulnerable. Definitely can't imagine Michelle in love scenes opposite Maurice Benard.

by Anonymousreply 127November 11, 2022 6:02 PM

Cynthia made me a Nina fan. I love her chemistry with Mo and he also seems to be enjoying it.

The hook story is a major flop. Laziest serial killer ever. Frank never has the balls to kill off non-dayplayer characters. Maxie, Nik, Finn, Austin, Gladys and Sasha should’ve all been dead by Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 128November 11, 2022 6:16 PM

Could that outfit they have Genie in today BE more hideous?

by Anonymousreply 129November 11, 2022 6:33 PM

I’m a Cynthia fan. Nina is a poorly developed character.

by Anonymousreply 130November 11, 2022 6:59 PM

I can’t believe Genie doesn’t balk at her wardrobe. If they refuse to dress her better, they could at least style her hair and give her better makeup. Even jewelry would help some. She looks so frumpy.

by Anonymousreply 131November 11, 2022 9:08 PM

Genis Francis and Jeff Kober are so good together. He really makes her lift her game.

by Anonymousreply 132November 11, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote]I can’t believe Genie doesn’t balk at her wardrobe.

Does anyone really think that Genie cares about anything other than her paycheck?

by Anonymousreply 133November 12, 2022 2:13 AM

Genie has gotten so fucking FAT! Come on, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 134November 12, 2022 3:22 AM

First Heather Webber, now (maybe) Olivia Jerome?

by Anonymousreply 135November 12, 2022 5:37 AM

The writers still have no clue who the hook is.

There are so many great possibilities with brother and sister, Cyrus and Laura, on opposite sides of the law, with Spencer's soul up for grabs. But, we have Maxie and Austin.

by Anonymousreply 136November 12, 2022 9:09 AM

r93. Thanks for posting the actor episode count. I really appreciate that.

I notice that Joyce Guy (Phyllis) is not in the bold type, but the lighter type that is used for actors no longer on the show.

Is Joyce Guy officially off the show? Or did they put her in the lighter type simply because she hasn't been seen in 6+ months? Seems like the last time Phyllis was on was in late February or early March.

by Anonymousreply 137November 12, 2022 9:36 AM

If Joyce Guy isn't coming back, they need to address the matter. Have Phyllis reconnect with her estranged family she mentioned and leave town. Kristina takes over ownership of Charlie's. Put Lexi Ainsworth on contract and have Kristina in a triangle with Snarly Jr. and Dex. For a change of pace have Lexi win and NOT Snarly Jr. Break the cycle of Snarly always winning via her spawn.

by Anonymousreply 138November 12, 2022 10:17 AM

If true, that sucks about Joyce Guy. We need a strong "talk to" character. I just don't see Kristina as lovable bartender filling that role.

by Anonymousreply 139November 12, 2022 4:16 PM

Lol Kristina should be more than a bartender. The writers after Guza and Ron have never really seemed to know what to do with her, what direction to take her in. It may have something to do with her looking like a child lol I remember when they initially recast with Lindsay Morgan, Mo wasn't too thrilled (maybe not as upset as he was when they swapped Chad for Drew, however the circumstances were different, since Lexi was written out months before they cast Lindsay) primarily because they wanted to give Kristina more adult contemporary stories (like her relationship with Trey) and Lexi looked like a little girl (and somewhat still does lol) so it limited her. Mo would definitely have a fit if they recast now so (as he would if they recast Michael, and as he did when they were planning to recast Morgan) so essentially Kristina is stuck. I know Lexi won an Emmy a few years ago however I can't remember what for lol because she's barely had story in recent years, except for the coming out as bi/lesbian teacher romance.

by Anonymousreply 140November 12, 2022 4:51 PM

Part of the reason the current writers don't know what to do with Kristina is the fact she has a lesbian past. So, they're in a quandary -- do they continue playing as a lesbian or do they give her a straight beau?

A few years ago, show was seeming to take her back to the straight side by having a cute guy hanging around and flirting with her, then suddenly dropped it and wrote Kristina out for a while.

by Anonymousreply 141November 12, 2022 10:06 PM

If they really cared and wanted to get creative enough, they'd have Kristina in a throuple with another girl and a cute guy. DOOL toyed with that idea recently when they had Allie & Chanel being propositioned together by Alex, so if GH wanted to be contemporary and tell a modern story without offending anyone who thinks they're backing away from her lesbianism, they should go that route. I doubt they will though lol

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2022 12:44 AM

I want to see a May December romance between Kristina and Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2022 4:03 AM

They can barely write for Dante, let alone Kristina lol and to a certain extent Michael, however since he isn't biologically Sonny's, maybe that's why he's not completely in a rut. Like someone else alluded to, Carly's kids always get story after story.

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2022 4:32 AM

R143 😆 😆 well Kristina does seem to like them older....

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2022 4:32 AM

Maybe Phyllis is the Hook!

by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2022 4:41 AM

Even the Molly actress looks the same age as Lexi know. They should’ve recast Kristina years ago. I don’t care that Mo and Nancy love her. They need to recast with a stronger actress, put her on contract and write for her. It makes zero sense that Carly’s devil spawn get all the story and screen time on this show. EMc is just like her onscreen brother CD - can’t generate chemistry with the opposite sex. Have Joss explore her sexuality with a female volleyball player and then run off to Australia with her.

by Anonymousreply 147November 13, 2022 10:06 PM

What would you call that outfit Genie had on the other day? Toll booth attendant? Employee cafeteria cashier? Look, IDG(2much)AF about GFs poundage but yes she needs to be more of a clothes horse . She always wears a black pantsuit or that's what registers 90% of the time. Before her hiatus weight gain which isn't that much, just enough to be noticeable I'd think to myself "She's not any heavier than KG (or LW for that matter) who just about always wears dresses and consistently look sharp." But I think Genie doesn't want to show any leg probably b/c she has fat calves maybe? Even if that's the case, a dress will camouflage a wide load as long as you have an hourglass shape so unless she has freakishly large cankles she should get over that insecurity but she needs to lose the 10 lbs. or however much that she's gained.

by Anonymousreply 148November 14, 2022 2:11 AM

R148 No way about it. Genie is FAT!!

by Anonymousreply 149November 14, 2022 6:25 AM

Seems to me that between her years of GH money and her husband's Star Trek money, the $900/mo. for Ozempic shouldn't be a problem for her.

by Anonymousreply 150November 14, 2022 8:38 AM

R149 Something dawned on me and I think a lot of you are pointing it out lol GH seems like the only soap left where there isn't an emphasis on the actor's appearances. I'm not saying they're all unattractive lol but when it comes to weight, for example, there just doesn't seem to be any issue with it on Frank or the network's end. I think they leave it up to the individual actors to keep their appearances in check, other wise, it isn't necessarily a deal breaker. On Y&R, B&B and even Days, the less stylish, attractive characters are typically secondary. However when it comes to GH, it's almost to the point where looks don't matter. It's just an observation for anyone who disagrees or takes issue with it lol

by Anonymousreply 151November 14, 2022 10:42 AM

To echo the sentiment of others, I'm glad this isn't Soap Central either (where I was blocked lol) or any other moderated forum. If you don't like a certain actor, or their style of acting, storylines, even appearance lol it shouldn't be a cause to ban someone from posting, just got voicing your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 152November 14, 2022 10:47 AM

Isn’t Soap Central lead by that queeniest queen whoever queened Dan Kroll? Queeniest homosexual ever. He’s a mess!

by Anonymousreply 153November 14, 2022 10:51 AM

I think the actors who've been through years of budget declines show up dressed and ready to film. Frank has so many actors and so many sets, that he probably doesn't provide much in the way of makeup and wardrobe. I'm sure the stretch denim and leather jacket are Genie's, just like LW's wrap dresses are hers, and Maxie's Garanimals for big girls are hers.

by Anonymousreply 154November 14, 2022 10:57 AM

At R152 meant to say "just for" not "just got" lol

R153 Correct that's their site lol however he has moderators who ban ppl (he probably does some blocking too, on occasion lol)

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2022 11:00 AM

R154 You're right I forgot to mention that. When Frank brought everything under budget years ago, the hair & makeup/wardrobe departments were directly impacted. At one point, they were shopping at TJ Maxx for character's clothing and certain characters shared outfits.

by Anonymousreply 156November 14, 2022 11:05 AM

R154 Garanimals for big girls 💀 💀

by Anonymousreply 157November 14, 2022 11:16 AM

It this climate you can't fire an actor because of her weight. If it was 2022 and Wendy Riche was telling Genie to lose weight, like she did in the 90s, ABC would have a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 158November 14, 2022 2:25 PM

Everyone on Y&R dresses like they’re from a Bravo housewives show. Sharon serves coffee in one-shoulder mini dresses and heels.

by Anonymousreply 159November 14, 2022 2:28 PM

Not only do the writers clearly not know who the Hook is, they probably still don't even know what's become of Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2022 3:02 PM

At this point the Hook sort of *has* to be the ADA, doesn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2022 4:50 PM

Hook being ADA would be a simple safe choice. But a newly schizophrentic Trinia would also force her partentage storyline forward

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2022 5:00 PM

Oh FFS they're inserting Carly into this Liz story?

Can we keep TempNik?

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2022 8:37 PM

R158 Correct lol I remember Wendy Riche became upset with Sarah J. Brown when she informed her that she was pregnant after Carly had was already set to give birth to Michael. She said something to the effect of, "Damn, you couldn't keep your legs closed for a little while longer?" And it was even worse in the late 70's/early 80's lol with "drug pusher" Gloria Monty encouraging coke use to keep the girls thin. There was a lot ppl got away with before the turn of the century, and slightly somewhat afterwards. I think things really became strict in the mid-late 2000's, 2010's definitely for sure.

by Anonymousreply 164November 15, 2022 12:34 AM

R165 Well you know Carly is the centerpiece of the show, she has to be inserted in every storyline somehow. She's our leading lady 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 165November 15, 2022 12:35 AM

Yet Willow needs a bone marrow transplant and won't find anyone to match with her.

Where's Carly to point her in the direction of Nina?

by Anonymousreply 166November 15, 2022 12:39 AM

I did appreciate that Liz was a bitch to Carly today. The latter deserves it, richly.

I was actually moved by the scene between Hat Daddy and Curtis after they found out the good news.

Good stuff between Spencer and Trina—he’s so convinced he’s not good enough for her that he won’t see how much she wants him.

Temp Nik was okay but it’s wild how good Maura West is at playing opposite the temp as though nothing had changed.

Alexis desperately needs her own storyline; this newspaper gig basically means all she does is nose into other people’s business.

by Anonymousreply 167November 15, 2022 5:54 AM

So can we assume that hat man is not the father after all?

by Anonymousreply 168November 15, 2022 8:23 AM

Lucas and Ryan Carnes should have been a leading character on this show. I don’t get it? Is it the gay thing?

by Anonymousreply 169November 15, 2022 3:14 PM

Lexi and Kristina should be more of a focus on this show. Why do they keep Alexis around and not write for her daughters? Is Kelly Monaco still on this mess of a show? Sam seems like a pointless character sadly. Same goes for Dante.

Agreed Michael and Joss do not have sexual chemistry with any costars.

by Anonymousreply 170November 15, 2022 3:17 PM

[quote]Lucas and Ryan Carnes should have been a leading character on this show. I don’t get it? Is it the gay thing?

If Lucas was a leading man, Ryan Carnes likely would be happy to play him. But since Lucas was treated as a C-level character, on a few times a month, he didn't seem to want to keep playing him.

If Lucas was straight, I'm confident Lucas would have been on as much a Patrick Drake (Jason Thompson) was.

by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2022 4:54 PM

Herbst is really bringing the Julliard today. Oh wait, that's right. She has no formal training.

by Anonymousreply 172November 15, 2022 6:16 PM

It speaks volumes that Adam Hoss, the substitute Nikolas, is already doing a better performance that Marcus Coloma.

He looks the part, actually comes across a menacing. And he delivers the lines more convincingly than Marcus.

Should we start an email campaign to Frank to keep Hoss around?

by Anonymousreply 173November 15, 2022 7:34 PM

r173 It's Huss, not Hoss.

Adam Huss.

by Anonymousreply 174November 15, 2022 7:45 PM

I could not have rolled my eyes harder at the EXTREMELY forced Liz and Carly scenes. LW must have one helluva contract. She desperately needs her minimums slashed. This is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 175November 15, 2022 9:39 PM

TempNik is an upgrade. His eyes aren't dead and his face isn't blank. The actor does appear to be wearing his own clothes. If it was last minute, they probably didn't have time to go rustle up a wardrobe for him.

by Anonymousreply 176November 15, 2022 9:44 PM

R169 I believe so. Ron wrote for him more than any of the other hw regimes that arrives after him. Except for the Wiley/Jonah switch storyline, Lucas hasn't really been a priority, and that story was more about the babies being switched than Lucas. I know ppl have issues with Ron, however one thing he's pretty invested in is writing stories for gay characters. Some viewers of Days had complained to the network that Days was "too gay" before he arrived, which is why he didn't go too far over there, imo.

R170 Yes Kelly is still there lol that "romance" with Dante never really took off yet they're still together.

by Anonymousreply 177November 15, 2022 9:54 PM

TempNik is pretty good. I know he filled in for Marcus back in September 2021, I wonder if he was also their choice of a permanent Nik when Marcus, Johnny Wactor & Donnell Turner were all almost let go after refusing to take the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 178November 15, 2022 10:03 PM

R179 Is it just me or can anyone else see a resemblance between NuJeff and Luke lol

by Anonymousreply 179November 15, 2022 10:36 PM

[quote]Except for the Wiley/Jonah switch storyline, Lucas hasn't really been a priority, and that story was more about the babies being switched than Lucas.

And the thing about the baby switch storyline, the gay couple that was at the center of that story was barely featured. Julian was more prominent in that story than Lucas was.

by Anonymousreply 180November 15, 2022 10:46 PM

[quote]anyone else see a resemblance between NuJeff and Luke lol

Yes, I agree. I thought the same thing when Billy Moses debuted as Jeff. A slight resemblance.

Their faces are similarly shaped and proportioned.

by Anonymousreply 181November 15, 2022 10:51 PM

R180 Right it did turn into a Julian story, and Brad keeping Michael in the dark was more of the focus than him lying to Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 182November 15, 2022 11:21 PM

R181 Yeah that's it, and somewhat in the eyes too. Slight to the point where it's not too distracting, yet noticeable lol. Cameron might've made a better Steven Lars than Drew, height differences from the previous Steven's aside, because Steven's personality was more in line with how Cam's portraying Drew.

by Anonymousreply 183November 15, 2022 11:30 PM

Yes, I agree. Cameron would have been much better as Steven Lars who is desperately needed if they're going to have Heather and Jeff on the canvas.

by Anonymousreply 184November 15, 2022 11:41 PM

It’s long overdue to dump Marcus as nikolas but I don’t think this is the one. At all.

by Anonymousreply 185November 16, 2022 12:03 AM

Even the temporary Nicholas doesn't look like Nicholas is supposed to. He's just another Frankbot. Nicholas should be more sturdy and swarthy.

by Anonymousreply 186November 16, 2022 12:40 AM

Nik should have an aristocratic air about him. Even young Chavez has the aristocratic air.

Marcus is too slight in build and has no presence about him. Lightweight one note actor, no nuance.

by Anonymousreply 187November 16, 2022 12:49 AM

The scene with Trina and Spencer was confusing and anticlimactic. What a let down

by Anonymousreply 188November 16, 2022 3:10 AM

Fat bloated Tyler Christopher definitely did not have an aristocratic air about him.

by Anonymousreply 189November 16, 2022 4:44 AM

Who will comfort Cam when Joss cheats on him with Dev?

by Anonymousreply 190November 16, 2022 5:03 AM

Esme

by Anonymousreply 191November 16, 2022 5:32 AM

The Liz/Finn/Reiko/Jeff story is another fail. I'm beyond thrilled Robin Mattson didn't unretire for this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 192November 16, 2022 9:44 AM

They’ve been mentioning Emma lately, R190. That’s my guess.

by Anonymousreply 193November 16, 2022 10:41 AM

Jason Jr (or whatever his name is) looked very fuckable in the dorm room bed.

by Anonymousreply 194November 16, 2022 12:45 PM

R186 R187 Good points. I think it was mentioned here before or maybe somewhere else, that Jordi Vilasuso might've made a good Nikolas (even though he was on Y&R when they cast MC). I'm pretty sure there are other former soap actors or even newer ones who could've pulled off that "aristocratic heir" type lol which, essentially, is Nikolas.

by Anonymousreply 195November 16, 2022 2:42 PM

R192 Its beyond ridiculous. I think its because the writers had no clear direction after they rearranged it to not make Jeff a pedophile, which should've never actually been thought of anyway, seeing how it didn't fit his character. If anything, they basically turned an Elizabeth story into a Finn story. It could've made more sense if Elizabeth killed her father's mistress, without tying his mistress to Finn. I guess it seems a little farfetched that a woman accidentally killed her current boyfriend's ex-wife 25 years ago, who was having an affair with her own father. Maybe it would've had more of an impact if Jeff accidentally killed her and Liz witnessed it, having crossed paths with Reiko in doctor's circles, though that still seems a little too convenient lol and too similar to the Laura/Rick story.

Basically, it wasn't thought out well enough lol nor does it exactly match Elizabeth's back story. Like others have said, Liz was always the "odd one out" in comparison to her "perfect" siblings, Steven and Sarah. So that's where they should've delved into, figuring out why Liz was an outcast and why her parents abandoned her. Liz being the product of an affair and being raised as Carolyn's when she was really the child of Jeff and a mistress would've made more sense. The woman, possibly Annie Logan, could've confronted Jeff about wanting to tell Elizabeth the truth, which she could've overheard and suppressed. Instead of killing her, she could've caused her to be comatose and lived with the guilt that she hurt her own mother.

by Anonymousreply 196November 16, 2022 2:56 PM

You should write for the show r196. That plot would actually be interesting. What they chose to go with, not so much. And this whole Liz storyline will end up being all about Finn, who I hate with the heat of a billion suns.

by Anonymousreply 197November 16, 2022 3:58 PM

It was weird how Finn let Heather continually insult Liz but the second she mentioned Anna he was all "Don't talk about Anna like that!"

by Anonymousreply 198November 16, 2022 4:11 PM

The hook needs to find Finn ASAP. ME has flopped with multiple characters on GH. He’s a waste of money and a terrible actor. All of his leading ladies have had to prop him. GH couldn’t even give Becky Herbst a 5 second montage for her loyal 25 years on this show but they gladly handed a story about her parents to him.

by Anonymousreply 199November 16, 2022 4:18 PM

Show definitely seems to be determined to perform character assassination on the Webber brothers. First Rick back in 2002 and now Jeff some 20 years later.

Likewise, it truly is stunning how GH did a story about Lucas and Brad's baby being switched that featured the baby's grandfather (Julian) more prominently than the parents.

Now they're doing a story about Elizabeth's haunted past that is features Hamilton Finn more prominently than it does Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 200November 16, 2022 4:46 PM

Robin Mattson explained on her Facebook page why she's not on GH playing Heather right now:

[quote]As nice as is to be mised and so many of you have wondered what happened to me, I just want to let you know that I've been recovering from my knee surgery and today I'm going to have hip replacement surgery. Thank you all for your love and support! Looking forward to a fast recovery! Love Robin ❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 16, 2022 5:00 PM

That explains why she isn't in the public eye, not why she isn't on GH. If they'd rewritten me, after 40 years, as a sexed up Hannibal Lecter, I might've broken a hip, too.

by Anonymousreply 202November 16, 2022 5:48 PM

Alley Mills doesn’t work for me as Heather. She also looks too much like GF.

by Anonymousreply 203November 16, 2022 9:01 PM

I was expecting Drew to ask Willow if shw wanted to have a sleepover and paint each other's nails.

by Anonymousreply 204November 16, 2022 9:35 PM

she*

by Anonymousreply 205November 16, 2022 9:36 PM

Liz' mother Carolyn seemed pretty shifty and creepy to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually HER who pushed Reiko down the stairs out of jealousy and then planted that memory in Liz and fed the phony story to her husband. If she can wipe a memory out, she can put one in, too.

by Anonymousreply 206November 16, 2022 10:20 PM

Wouldn't surprise me r206.

by Anonymousreply 207November 16, 2022 10:21 PM

[quote]Alley Mills doesn’t work for me as Heather.

Why even bring the character back if Robin wasn't available? I understand that Robin was a recast, but she's closely associated with the character.

by Anonymousreply 208November 16, 2022 10:25 PM

R197 That's a nice compliment thanks. I wish that I could lol

by Anonymousreply 209November 17, 2022 12:23 AM

Carolyn isn’t returning so that bit of the story is done. It’s been reported the actress’s arc is over. Only Jeff is back. I also don’t understand this show - Reiko clearly tripped and fell. Teen Liz didn’t push her. Why should Liz be carrying this burden over a nobody who, knowing Frank, isn’t really dead and on her way to PC. How dumb.

by Anonymousreply 210November 17, 2022 12:50 PM

If they are going to keep Jeff around he and Carolyn will need to have an off-screen divorce.

Have they found a boyfriend for Gladys yet? Could Jeff be a candidate?

Or will they make him a babysitter for Liz's kids like Gonzo Gregory is just a babysitter for Violet?

by Anonymousreply 211November 17, 2022 1:22 PM

I hope the Christmas episode ends with a shot of a snow globe, and we find out the last 2 years happened in Leo's mind.

by Anonymousreply 212November 17, 2022 1:41 PM

Surely Carolyn will be back when it is revealed that it was Carolyn who pushed Reiko down the steps and Elizabeth witnessed it.

Carolyn hypnotized Elizabeth to forget that she saw Carolyn push Reiko. Later, when Elizabeth kept having memories of the body at the bottom of the stairs, Carolyn hypnotized her to forget the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 213November 17, 2022 4:28 PM

The #Sprina fandom is getting really intense out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 18, 2022 5:18 PM

Now this... THIS is an incredibly poor use of the budget surplus that Frank manages so tightly. We all know that no one under 45 watches GH, which means this is a publicity grab by Valentini. I'm sure Chavez and Ali were touched. Good thing they both happened to be at the gate at the same time, and not filming or off that day. Those crafty "fans".

by Anonymousreply 215November 18, 2022 5:27 PM

Do Genia and Finola alternate vacations? Now that Genie's back, it's looking like Finola's break starts?

by Anonymousreply 216November 18, 2022 8:07 PM

I don't understand the Sprina hoopla. Spencer and NuTrina have zero chemistry. Spencer and OGTrina had little chemistry. Spencer and Esme also have no romantic chemistry but are good in adversarial scenes together.

by Anonymousreply 217November 18, 2022 8:37 PM

That Sprina shit is so stupid. It was all planned. Publicity stunt. The actors do not ever randomly hang outside 4151 Prospect. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 218November 18, 2022 9:14 PM

The plane does seem a little fake.

by Anonymousreply 219November 18, 2022 9:47 PM

No, it was a real plane.

by Anonymousreply 220November 18, 2022 10:27 PM

I think TA and NC have great chemistry. Too bad Frank and the writers aren’t interested.

by Anonymousreply 221November 18, 2022 11:17 PM

It worked out SO well when Muhney fans flew a plane. This was so stupid. Frank’s boss is laughing out loud and commenting how dumb soap fans are.

by Anonymousreply 222November 19, 2022 4:47 AM

Spencer & Trina, our new supercouple.

by Anonymousreply 223November 19, 2022 5:00 AM

Spencer and Trina. BORING.

by Anonymousreply 224November 19, 2022 5:04 AM

r221

by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2022 5:08 AM

Is Rory still at the comic convention? I don't think he's been on in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 226November 19, 2022 9:30 AM

[quote]Fat bloated Tyler Christopher definitely did not have an aristocratic air about him.

Neither did Coltin Many-Names (1999-2003). I remember all the groaning on message boards whenever they'd show him toodling on his saxophone on the docks or whatever.

He was my least favorite of all the Nikolases, even before all the allegations came out against the actor.

by Anonymousreply 227November 19, 2022 9:41 AM

Last thread locked up around 230, so here's the next one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Will Lulu ever wake up from her coma?

by Anonymousreply 229November 19, 2022 8:42 PM

In all honesty what was Lulu adding to the story. Nothing. She was a dud of a character. Keep her in the coma.

by Anonymousreply 230November 19, 2022 8:43 PM

Temp Nik is a homo in real life.

by Anonymousreply 231November 19, 2022 8:49 PM

Lulu was a dud because Emme Rylan was a shitty actress.

by Anonymousreply 232November 20, 2022 2:20 AM

r230 Someone needs to break up this Sam/Dante snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2022 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!