Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Italy Has A Big Fascism Problem.

They’re about to go so far right it will make Mussolini seem cute. They’ve always had this tendency. Do they not remember how Mussolini ended for them? Are they going to be dragging this Giorgia creature behind a car in five years?

And it’s not just Italy. France, Germany, Sweden have all seen far right leaders come into power. Boris Johnson was a pale copy of Trump. WW 2 was only 75 years ago. Why are the fascists re-emerging?

by Anonymousreply 306October 5, 2022 10:34 AM

But will the trains run on time?

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2022 7:55 PM

Fascists don’t know how to run governments and inevitably fail, so, doubtful R1.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2022 8:01 PM

But will the trans run on time?

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2022 8:06 PM

[quote]Why are the fascists re-emerging?

At least for Italy, fascism never really went away as Italy wasn't sufficiently purged of fascism after WWII; they were actually given territory as a reward for turning around towards the end of the war. Also, politics in Italy is an OLD people's game, much more so than in the US. Young people simply don't bother to vote. They tried collecting signatures to legalise weed and euthanasia earlier this year, but both of those got scuppered by their Constitutional Court, further giving the young an alienating sense that politics is hopeless.

And no, it's not about the Muslims as the lazy pig at r2 defaulted to. Any Muslims that end up in Italy mostly go to Germany where life is way better and opportunities abound. Have you seen youth unemployment in Italy recently? It's a country that's hugely in debt and demographically emptying quickly, and they'd be so much worse off without those cheap migrants picking their fruit and vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2022 8:12 PM

Stupid libturds voting for pedo Biden. She will make Italy Great again and free it from the woke dictatorship. PS: Do you know that the Demonrattic Party has run Italy for 15 years straight despite NEVER WINNING the elections? So much for democracy, huh, retards?

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2022 8:18 PM

Fascist are those who imposed jabs and vaccine passports to live and those who don't respect democracy unless they win. The pedosatabist left is crumbling all over the world. She will win the elections tomorrow. Deal with, ya fags. Anfld get gelp: you see fascist every where except in the mirror

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2022 8:20 PM

Fascism Problem? The left have created this problem all by themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2022 8:22 PM

The EU has flooded Europe with Migrants and crime has sored and people have started to realise that this crime is being purposely un reported by the media in order to stop the word Racism being lauded. So guess what people are doing....they are voting for the far right as they feel unsafe and abandoned by the Left.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2022 8:29 PM

DL has one or two smug expatriates who go on and on about how much better their lives are in Italy vs. the US, and how more enlightened Italians are. Tomorrow will prove what I long suspected: They’re full of shit and pretty soon they’ll be living in a fascist country.

As an American living in Europe, I think it’s disingenuous and dangerous to pretend other countries are perfect and only the US has challenges.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2022 8:29 PM

r11 The left only cares about the rich: they preech welcoming migrants, but they don't want them anywhere near themselves. And yesterday, President of the EU Commission Ursula von der Leyen said that she would take measures if voting didn't go according to plan. This is the hypocritical left: you are free to think and vote what you want, but only if you agree with me. Italy is fed up of being considered an anglo-Mrkan colony

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2022 8:32 PM

r12 You're such an idiot. Go live in a leftist country, full of migrants, delinquents and where you have to take a jab every 2 months to live. People who vote left are retarded and see fascists everywhere to feel safe

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2022 8:33 PM

OP do you know any history at all? Jesus you are a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2022 8:33 PM

R14 You sound unloved. I hope your life improves

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2022 8:34 PM

Immigration and crime seem to be the big issues. Add in inflation and an energy crisis looming and you get angry voters. Plus the left has boxed itself into a corner. If citizens complain they are labeled racists. If the left dealt with immigration and crime in a more rational way fascists wouldn’t be taking over.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2022 8:40 PM

No more Draghi?

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2022 8:45 PM

R17 You are spot on with that answer!

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2022 8:46 PM

[quote]Italy Has A Big Fascism Problem.

Hold our beer.

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2022 8:46 PM

Sweden....remember Sweden? The progressive, liberal Sweden, the model country for the left?

If THEY'RE voting for the right, you know there must be a good reason.

I lived in Italy for many years. And my town is governed by her party. Sorry guys, but I hope she wins.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2022 8:48 PM

This thread is very convenient for F&Fing right wing trolls. For a more informed point of view, read this article from The New Yorker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2022 8:51 PM

In Italy, if you wanna work in the entertainment industry, you have to suck up to the left or they won't let you work in the first place. The only Democratic thing they have is their name. Also, their militants constantly disturb Meloni's rallies, but the opposite NEVER happens. The Italian left-wing is the extremist

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2022 8:51 PM

BTW, DeFuckto is all over this thread. I thought he was depressed (but still retarded.)

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2022 8:52 PM

r22 Sure, let's read an article from a leftist point of view. You guys are retarded. Retarded and brainwashed

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2022 8:54 PM

If you keep voting left, you will just keep having to deal with getting randomly stabbed by hobos. But whatever floats your boat

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2022 8:55 PM

Excerpts from wapo's take:

Instability is at the heart of Italian politics, and incongruous zigzags are a feature of the system, not a bug. Since the end of World War II, Italy has cycled through governments every 400 days or so. Careers rise and crash at super-speed. Voters coalesce around parties and then drop them. To the extent that there’s any recent constant, it’s that 40 to 50 percent of voters tend to favor the right. And Meloni, in recent years, has pulled votes away from competing parties — in part because Fratelli d’Italia has remained in opposition...

In her social views, Meloni has much the same profile as Viktor Orban, the orchestrator of Hungary’s autocratic turn. Meloni is emphatic about the importance of protecting what she says is Europe’s Christian identity. She blasts the “wokeness” of the left and its positions on gender identity.

But on other issues, Meloni has tried to make herself more palatable to Italy’s center, a tactic that has helped take her party from the fringes. She once argued for the dissolution of the euro zone; now she says Italy’s place is within Europe. She used to trot out conspiratorial ideas about unnamed forces deliberately orchestrating mass migration to Italy; she no longer speaks in those terms.

She compares Fratelli d’Italia to the Tories of Britain and Likud in Israel — conservative parties, not norm-wreckers. And she has portrayed herself as working at times to support the initiatives of Draghi, including on measures related to Ukraine, a country that she has backed unequivocally against Russia....

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2022 9:01 PM

R26 Very random small chance vs. concerted effort to take all rights away from anyone who isn't a white straight male. Hmm, which is the lesser of two evils?

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2022 9:03 PM

OK, so her party uses dog whistles when they want to convey homophobic and anti-semitic messages. That makes it SO much better!

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote]Meloni is emphatic about the importance of protecting what she says is Europe’s Christian identity. She blasts the “wokeness” of the left and its positions on gender identity.

I wonder if that author knows anything about Denmark's immigration policy.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2022 9:07 PM

[quote]She blasts the “wokeness” of the left and its positions on gender identity.

Sounds like most Americans.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2022 9:09 PM

Frankly r26, the right seems to be solely comprised of random hobos.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2022 9:10 PM

R32 You seem bitter and uninformed. I hope things improve for you.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2022 9:11 PM

R33 I agree with you, though

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2022 9:11 PM

Yeah, MAGA are truly "the best people" who'd you want for your neighbors. Along with their trailer parks, opioid epidemics, domestic violence, and meth labs.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2022 9:12 PM

I mean, if it didn't take an extraordinary amount of time, I'd post the rap sheet of all those Jan 6 insurrectionists with the crimes they were charged with BEFORE Jan 6.

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2022 9:14 PM

r35 At least they're not pedos like "I was 30 and she was 12" Rimbambiden. Remember one thing: WHOEVER is left-wing in this world is also a pedophile and a satanist. They always go hand in hand in hand. Look for the signs and they're all there. Speaking of Italy, take Raffaella Carrà for instance: she dated pedo Gianni Boncompagni (who had slept with underage girls) and one of her songs is titled "Satana". They're all part of the same cult

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2022 9:14 PM

'Remember one thing: WHOEVER is left-wing in this world is also a pedophile and a satanist"

R37 I think you've suffered brain damage. What classes were you in as a child - special little small rooms? I hope you'll be open to taking some classes, learning to read, etc.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2022 9:16 PM

r28 What are you talking about? What rights are they taking from you? Do they knock on your door to see whom you're fucking? You live in a bubble of lunacy, just like them leftists EVERYWHERE REALLY

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2022 9:16 PM

R39 "just like them leftists EVERYWHERE REALLY"

Yikes. Does your trailer park allow visitors, because I'd love to send someone to speak with you during a non KKK rally time! I hate to generalize (not really) but I have a very clear visual of you, and I bet I'm right.

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2022 9:18 PM

r40 No, no, unfortunately you're not. You're left

by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2022 9:19 PM

Go back to your trailer park, "NateCrnkovich" and stop bothering us with your uneducated verbal diarrhea. Or smoke some meth.

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2022 9:20 PM

R39 Clarence Thomas appreciates your stupidity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2022 9:20 PM

R41 Awww, you tried, sweetie - wit isn't your thing.

by Anonymousreply 44September 24, 2022 9:20 PM

You're such a fucking right wing snowflake. Fuck your feelings.

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2022 9:22 PM

Right wing reaction in response to foreign immigration, outsiders, others. Story as old as time. Perceived threats real or imagined are always used to rile people up to do bad things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2022 9:22 PM

r44 And idiocy is yours (and all them leftiests). By all means, keep living in that cesspool, you retarded pedophiles

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2022 9:22 PM

r46 Why don't you welcome all them migrants in your own home, you retard? Walk the walk instead of preaching, stupid demonrat

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2022 9:23 PM

Any fascism problem is a big fascism problem.

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2022 9:24 PM

r46 This is why you lose and your country is run by a senile pedophile: because you're completely disengaged from reality. And this is why you're gonna love tomorrow in Italy, too. Stupid libturs seeing fascists everywhere except in their own mirror

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2022 9:24 PM

Alright, I will. Them dang stoopid people. 'Murica.

R48 Ok, sweet heart. Praise Jeebus! Them people.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2022 9:24 PM

r42 I don't. The only drugged up hobos are leftiest, the same ones plaguing Commiefornia. But, if you keep voting left, you only have yourselves to blame. FAGS

by Anonymousreply 52September 24, 2022 9:25 PM

Right wing troll meltdown - always delicious!

by Anonymousreply 53September 24, 2022 9:26 PM

R50 This has been fun, but I have a boat load of migrants and pedophiles coming over later to read some satanic poetry! I have to prepare some underaged virgins for us - will take me a couple of hours. See you on the other side!

by Anonymousreply 54September 24, 2022 9:26 PM

[quote]R32 You seem bitter and uninformed. I hope things improve for you.

Why? Because I despise fascism?

by Anonymousreply 55September 24, 2022 9:26 PM

r53 Left-wing troll seeing fascists everywhere when they lose an election (as in ALWAYS, unless they cheat). Nothing new under the sun

by Anonymousreply 56September 24, 2022 9:27 PM

R55 That was directed at the wrong person - my mistake

by Anonymousreply 57September 24, 2022 9:27 PM

R56 K

by Anonymousreply 58September 24, 2022 9:28 PM

r55 Because you're bringing up something that belongs to 70 years ago because you're illiterate. You see fascists everywhere because you got nothing else to talk about. You leftiest are empty

by Anonymousreply 59September 24, 2022 9:28 PM

The world will become such a better place after all these stupid woke libturds will have been wiped off the face of the Earth. You are the scum of the planet, turning everything you touch into shit. You are the devil

by Anonymousreply 60September 24, 2022 9:29 PM

NateCrnkovich is a running-dog Nazi who needs to be lined up against the wall and shot.

by Anonymousreply 61September 24, 2022 9:30 PM

I’m torn. On the one hand I want NateCrnkovic to get the help he so obviously needs, but on the other I enjoy reading his completely inane drivel too much. Am I a bad “leftiest”?

by Anonymousreply 62September 24, 2022 9:32 PM

Meloni has some nerve to say her party is the same as Britain's Conservatives. She and the Brothers of Italy party are significantly more right-wing, not to mention persistent God-botherers. I'm centrist, rather than liberal, and I hope she loses.

by Anonymousreply 63September 24, 2022 9:32 PM

R62 Nah, you're not. There is a sick entertainment watching it spiral like that!

by Anonymousreply 64September 24, 2022 9:32 PM

r63 Idiot, she will never lose. She's already polling at 30%. Why are you even talking about a country you know NOTHING about? Isn't Mrka the greatest country in the world with pedo Rimbambiden shaking hands with thin air?

by Anonymousreply 65September 24, 2022 9:34 PM

Defacto/Dumbvida/Seacow, I liked this sock puppet of yours better when it was obsessed with Instagram "models".

by Anonymousreply 66September 24, 2022 9:34 PM

[quote]Meloni has some nerve to say her party is the same as Britain's Conservatives. She and the Brothers of Italy party are significantly more right-wing...

Oh really? Right wing enough to leave the EU?

by Anonymousreply 67September 24, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote] You see fascists everywhere because you got nothing else to talk about. You leftiest are empty

Rich you fucking fascist NateCrnkovich.

by Anonymousreply 68September 24, 2022 9:35 PM

r67 Exactly. I don't even know why them libturds are making such a brouhahaha about this when she's as compliant as the Demonrattic Party. Italexit wants to leave the EU, but it has very few votes

by Anonymousreply 69September 24, 2022 9:36 PM

R62, you are indeed “bad”, you terrible terrible “Demoncrat”. More more more!

Nate gets like this when the grocers run out of his favorite frozen burritos. Nate can only communicate by name-calling. And he’s *very* stable in that he doesn’t live in Italy, but he WILL rub your nose into the victor of this election!

I’ve learned to either bitch-slap him full force, humiliate, or ice him out. Whatever you choose, he’s clearly going to entertain us here for hours to come LMAO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2022 9:36 PM

Well, R67, she's trying to take Italy down the same path Viktor Orbán is taking Hungary, and that's not worked out too well.

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2022 9:37 PM

r68 Reported, you stupid communist and pedophile

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2022 9:37 PM

r71 You're very misinformed. You're an ignorant leftist

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2022 9:37 PM

R65 By jove you've convinced me Nate. Your passionate angry has made me see the light. You care so much. You're so right. 100% correct. Not wrong at all. You win. Gold medal you. Nate for President. Let's make you world king. You're the truth the light and the way. You're salt of earth. You're beautiful. You're perfection. You're love. I can die now because I know the world is going to be great with you in it. I really can't say enough about all the wonderful things you are.

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2022 9:38 PM

About 50 posts on this thread have come from 2-3 trolls. Q Q for cocoa puffs.

by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2022 9:38 PM

Keep posting Nate! You’re CLEARLY winning your argument.

by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2022 9:38 PM

I would like to know why you stupid wokes have not commented on Rimbambiden's pedo gaffes, like the one from yesterday. Is it because he's left-wing, so he's allowed whatever, unlike Trump? Or when he looks aloof and shakes hands with air. You are the sleaziest hypocrites on Earth, which is why you're losing everywhere. And you also lost 2 years ago, if it hadn't been for the mail-in vote fraud

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2022 9:40 PM

R77 It's fun to watch you spiral. No doubt you are shaking right now.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2022 9:41 PM

DeFuckto would be better off bumping some random 2015 threads about Hillary or migrant crime in Europe. It would at least make him less depressed. Weekends are hard on useless human garbage like himself.

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2022 9:41 PM

r79 Or like you. Why have you yet to kill yourself, you stupid communist?

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2022 9:42 PM

NateCrnkovich Is obviously crazy, but it is pretty dumb to bring a bunch of 3rd world single men into a modern country that has a completely different set of values. Of course, there will be tons of clashes.

by Anonymousreply 81September 24, 2022 9:43 PM

Whenever there's a fair democratic election, you leftist lose. You can only win by cheating. That's why the Demonrats are shaking and have been for the past 3 months: they know they're gonna lose tomorrow. They will be booted out of power after undeservingly running the country for a decade

by Anonymousreply 82September 24, 2022 9:44 PM

R81 We know that already

by Anonymousreply 83September 24, 2022 9:44 PM

R82 Cute

by Anonymousreply 84September 24, 2022 9:44 PM

R81, duh. I feel like in America, if our leaders would own what is *not* working well, but offer an alternative, the People will be okay if the solution feels viable.

The problems in Europe are very different than the problems in America, but both are turning to fascism to hold on to power. We are witnessing the death throes of the GOP, and it’s going to get even uglier. Watch for real violence before November. The government is going to have to have no mercy, and ruthlessly charge every single person tied to 1/6.

I’m sure Nate loooooooved 1/6, he believes it was “justified”. Mmkay.

by Anonymousreply 85September 24, 2022 9:50 PM

r85 I'm losing brain cells just reading your posts. If you knew half the things the "tolerant" left has done during the psychopandemic (look no further than Ostrelia)

by Anonymousreply 86September 24, 2022 9:52 PM

Italians are stuck in another century. They are also more cultarlly/mentally tied to middle eastern values than socially evolved Europe. Being criminal and corrupt is also part of Italian DNA besided fucking trannies which is a national sport for most Italian men.

by Anonymousreply 87September 24, 2022 9:54 PM

r85 I'm sure locking people in their homes and forcing them to show a COMMUNIST passport to access their basic rights (including working) is very liberal and democratic. Right, libturd? I swear to God, you guys are either trolls or retarded. You justify ANY kind of violence or overreach if it comes to left. But the right-wing are the fascists

by Anonymousreply 88September 24, 2022 9:54 PM

Just FF Nate. He’s obviously mentally unstable and doesn’t belong here.

by Anonymousreply 89September 24, 2022 9:55 PM

r89 Typical libturds with nothing to say

by Anonymousreply 90September 24, 2022 9:55 PM

r85 I've asked you a question. Why won't you reply to me, you retarded pedophile? Why do you justify violence from the left but call the right fascist? Huh? Stupid hypocrite. This is why you're losing everywhere in the world, you fucking FASCISTS

by Anonymousreply 91September 24, 2022 9:57 PM

[quote]Just FF Nate. He’s obviously mentally unstable and doesn’t belong here.

I will not fist-fuck him and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

by Anonymousreply 92September 24, 2022 9:59 PM

As I already said Nate, you clearly believe 1/6 was justified, yes? Were you there too? I thought I remembered Muriel telling us you’re posting from Poland, though I may be mixing you up with another troll.

To everyone else, Nate *supports* 1/6!!! Isn’t that wonderful? He supports the violent overthrowing of our government!!!

by Anonymousreply 93September 24, 2022 9:59 PM

These stupid communists are in for a big surprise tomorrow, when Sister Georgia wins by a landslide. Their egemony of power is OVER

by Anonymousreply 94September 24, 2022 9:59 PM

Nate, do you support 1/6?

by Anonymousreply 95September 24, 2022 10:00 PM

This is why Commiefornia is the cesspool that everyone knows it to be. And people get stabbed by hobos just for walking their dogs. Stupid Mrkan fags

by Anonymousreply 96September 24, 2022 10:01 PM

It doesn't really matter much for gays. Nobody running is pro-gay.

I think what Americans don't understand is the daily influx of African males flooding the country. Boat after boat every day. Italians will vote for anybody serious about stopping this and Meloni is the only one who has promised naval blockades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 24, 2022 10:03 PM

Nate, seriously, do you support what happened in DC on 1/6? It’s such a simple question. You are so loud and opinionated about everything else, why wouldn’t you take a public position on that too?

Do you support what happened on 1/6, yes or no?

by Anonymousreply 98September 24, 2022 10:04 PM

By the way, she's gonna be the first female leader of the country. Where are them leftist women? I thought they were all about gender equality and all that shit. How come the males always rule over there? Another proof of their hypocrisy

by Anonymousreply 99September 24, 2022 10:04 PM

Will someone just kill this rabid dog?

by Anonymousreply 100September 24, 2022 10:04 PM

Italian politicians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 24, 2022 10:06 PM

Nate is too scared to answer the question!!!! Hypocrite much Nate??????

by Anonymousreply 102September 24, 2022 10:08 PM

R87 Southern Italy possibly,Northern Italy not at all. Great hypocrisy from Italians who have immigrated around the world. They exported the Mafia around the world not their best and brightest. During the 2008 crisis many immigrated again. I'm not saying that Italy should have an open immigration system. However Germans in Germany were putting up signs to no Italians for entry to places! Was that fucking right? No way!

by Anonymousreply 103September 24, 2022 10:08 PM

r103 They immigrated to work and build a life for themselves, not to ask for handouts and rape the locals. Slight difference there

by Anonymousreply 104September 24, 2022 10:09 PM

Over 20,000 Migrants have arrived on boats recently from France to Britain. We have Migrants arriving daily and we are told they enhance the UK with their cultural diversity. We have Migrant Pedo gangs, Drug gangs and Criminal gangs all over the UK causing havoc. We have Muslim and Hindu battles breaking out in our city's and have no go areas all over the UK. We have been sold down the river by our own Parliament. God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2022 10:11 PM

r105 You're not a Mrkan?

by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2022 10:12 PM

R77 Trump was good friends with a convicted pedophile,Jeffrey Epstein for over 15 years. Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein's house. So much for Republicans not liking paedophiles or being pedophiles!

by Anonymousreply 107September 24, 2022 10:12 PM

R105 Woops, you switched browsers, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 108September 24, 2022 10:13 PM

r107 And so was Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 109September 24, 2022 10:14 PM

R107 The Clintons were big pals too of Mr Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 110September 24, 2022 10:16 PM

R104 How were Southern Italians and Sicilian treated in places like The US and Australia? The sentiment against them was extremely negative. They were not wanted there! Joe DiMaggio is dad spent time in an internment camp because he was Italian?! Italians were not considered white in many places they went to.. They were the runt of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2022 10:17 PM

Isn't it wonderful how the internet gives crazy people an outlet to obsessively vent?

by Anonymousreply 112September 24, 2022 10:18 PM

Did you know tomatoes come from Mexico?

So centuries ago no tomato sauce pasta. Italia had no tomato sauce dishes.

Things change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 24, 2022 10:18 PM

R110 So was Trump. He was a friend of Bill and Hill AND Epstein! Show me a man's friends and I'll show you the man!

by Anonymousreply 114September 24, 2022 10:19 PM

r114 At least he's not a pedo like "I was 30 and she was 12"

by Anonymousreply 115September 24, 2022 10:20 PM

Nate, please please tell us how you feel about 1/6. Will you share your thoughts here, please?

by Anonymousreply 116September 24, 2022 10:21 PM

R109 Heavy Whalestein was literally behind JLaw.......

by Anonymousreply 117September 24, 2022 10:21 PM

R2 has it.

by Anonymousreply 118September 24, 2022 10:22 PM

Of course he won't answer it. The FBI is still hunting those rabid dogs.

by Anonymousreply 119September 24, 2022 10:23 PM

Italians are so racist they don't even tolerate eachother, lol. Italy is dysfunctional and provincial as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 24, 2022 10:23 PM

You have no idea how the left has ruined Italy. They were in charge for over a decade despite never winning an election and have come to control everything, from the media to the entertainment biz to the judiciary. They're aggressive, violent and intolerant against anyone who doesn't bow to them. No wonder people are fed up with them. It's not just the naval blockades

by Anonymousreply 121September 24, 2022 10:24 PM

I long to see Donald Trump's rotting corpse hanging by his feet, just like Mussolini's did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 24, 2022 10:24 PM

r119 What is one sixth? I don't understand. What do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 123September 24, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote] R2 has it.

On the other hand, you seem to have lost it a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2022 10:24 PM

R104 WTF? You know how much corruption the Mafia brought to the US? You are so fucking naive if you didn't put that into the equation. Have you ever heard of protection money in Poland?!

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2022 10:25 PM

r122 Same with the pedo Rimbambiden

by Anonymousreply 126September 24, 2022 10:25 PM

r125 Yeah, without them dirty Italians the US would be like Norway right now. Sure

by Anonymousreply 127September 24, 2022 10:26 PM

R126 You mean Trump chump! Hahaha! Don't forget his old mate Epstein who died under his watch,

by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2022 10:27 PM

It's fucking Saturday. What the hell are you no life having people doing arguing about your take over fears?

Go enjoy your fucking weekend. Go outside.

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2022 10:28 PM

r128 No, I mean Mr "I was 30 and she was 12"

by Anonymousreply 130September 24, 2022 10:29 PM

Meth is a dangerous drug.

by Anonymousreply 131September 24, 2022 10:29 PM

r131 And, as a Commiefornian libturd, you're speaking from experience

by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2022 10:30 PM

If they vote this bitch into power it won't be long before they'll see that the things they're complaining about now will be the least of their problems.

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2022 10:30 PM

R127 Southern Italy and Sicily are poorer than fucking Greece! It is not a well regarded part of Europe. No one wants to visit Naples AKA The Bronx of Europe but with palm trees!

by Anonymousreply 134September 24, 2022 10:31 PM

r133 Shut the fuck, you retarded leftist. A true pedo like your POTUS

by Anonymousreply 135September 24, 2022 10:32 PM

R132_As a cuntbreathian Trumptard you have proved that you are brainless........OUCH!

by Anonymousreply 136September 24, 2022 10:33 PM

This forum is the worst there is. Full of stupid fags who, just because they're fags, vote left. Or maybe it's because they're old as balls?

by Anonymousreply 137September 24, 2022 10:33 PM

It's always exciting to be there for a full blown mental illness breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 138September 24, 2022 10:35 PM

R135 Trump was friends with a convicted pedophile who died under his watch. Trump was accused of taking a 13 year old. The truth hurts you closeted little piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 139September 24, 2022 10:35 PM

NateCrnkobich should eat shit and die.

by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2022 10:39 PM

DeFuckto, it seems that your AlAnon isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 141September 24, 2022 10:40 PM

R120 True but Southern Italy really lags behind the rest of The old EU countries. It is a real void of corruption, unemployment and general lethargy.

by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2022 10:41 PM

I don't even know what Nate stands for or what he wants to have happen.

He's just mean.

by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2022 10:42 PM

R143 He doesn't stand for anything, he is a troll. They just argue to argue to create chaos. Block him.

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2022 10:45 PM

He also stalks and harasses guys he thinks are closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2022 10:45 PM

Italy frequently has big fascism problems.

by Anonymousreply 147September 24, 2022 11:01 PM

Italy has never undergone the process of de-nazification in the same way as Germany or Austria. The main reason for that was the relative power of the Communist Party in the postwar period, so maintaining far right wing presence on the Italian political scene was seen as beneficial by America and its allies. To the extent that the Fascist ideological heirs were marginalized sufficiently that they could never have real power in the Italian arcane parliamentary system. However, that seems to be changing.

by Anonymousreply 148September 24, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote]This forum is the worst there is. Full of stupid fags who, just because they're fags, vote left.

and yet you seem to spend every waking moment on here?

by Anonymousreply 149September 24, 2022 11:08 PM

More on that subject from wapo:

Italy never had a German-style break with its war identity, in large part because of the messy way the conflict ended: with Mussolini’s fall in 1943, with the creation of a German-backed puppet state and a fierce resistance movement that had some ex-fascists joining in. There was never a major purge of the Mussolini-era administration. Some of his loyalists, in the aftermath of the war, formed the Italian Social Movement, a neo-fascist group that never got more than single-digit support and was dissolved in 1995. Subsequent, incrementally less extreme iterations included Fratelli d’Italia, which was founded in 2012.

So what connects Meloni to the fascist era? Critics say some threads remain. Over the years, two Mussolini descendants have run under the party’s banner. Several party members in 2019 attended a dinner to commemorate the March on Rome. Meloni herself said, in 1996 during her late teens — in a video that made the rounds during the campaign — that Mussolini was a “good politician.”

In Italy, such remarks are hardly disqualifying. In 2013, Silvio Berlusconi said Mussolini was a good leader in many respects, despite the anti-Jewish laws. Berlusconi leads another party in Meloni’s would-be coalition.

by Anonymousreply 150September 24, 2022 11:09 PM

R113 And what does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 151September 24, 2022 11:28 PM

R150 That article is a whole lot of nothing.

I love this: "Meloni herself said, in 1996 during her late teens — in a video that made the rounds during the campaign — that Mussolini was a “good politician.”

LOL. 1996! In her TEENS. And without any context. .But that's the best the opposition can do.

BTW do tell us: why doesn't the Anglo press ever tell you about the Partitio Democratico's Communist roots?

by Anonymousreply 152September 24, 2022 11:38 PM

Add “Nate” to that beautiful photo and life would be perfect. Has anyone called Animal Control yet?

by Anonymousreply 153September 24, 2022 11:42 PM

Is that tedious little self-loathing Nazi-wannabe still screaming into the void (inside his head)? I can't see his posts anymore.

by Anonymousreply 154September 24, 2022 11:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 24, 2022 11:47 PM

Hasn't Italy already tried this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 24, 2022 11:51 PM

Just block the troll and half of this thread disappears.

by Anonymousreply 158September 25, 2022 12:04 AM

R117 You used the word "literally" so nothing you say is valid.

by Anonymousreply 159September 25, 2022 1:22 AM

Why does it feel like there are three separate conversations going on in this thread simultaneously?

by Anonymousreply 160September 25, 2022 1:28 AM

That Nate guy is being very dramatic about it but there is a noticeable problem with migrants from third world shitholes and the thirld world shithole things they do in Europe.

And yeah, the left refuses to acknowledge or take any serious measures about it wich leads to right wingers being elected, and right wingers don't like gays.

(It's not like Italy was some sort of acceptance paradise anyways, you can get fined for blasphemy and shit, I'm talking about the rest of the EU mostly)

by Anonymousreply 161September 25, 2022 1:39 AM

R161, of course, you are correct, and that is where this thread should be focused — on the left response. If we want to stay in power, we have to flip the script even more, we have to control this narrative.

Notice how much easier it us to talk when the lunatic is gone?

by Anonymousreply 162September 25, 2022 2:37 AM

She hates gays and is anti-abortion, so good luck.

by Anonymousreply 163September 25, 2022 4:55 AM

The RWNJ don’t care. At most, they are “homosexual.” No gay identity whatsoever. Very Ernst Rohm if you get my drift. They probably break a sweat before entering this website. Bootlickers extraordinaire.

by Anonymousreply 164September 25, 2022 5:12 AM

The only "fascism" is the political parties who for decades have enacted policies and laws to protect those policies and ignored the concerns of their constituencies. Voters have had enough of the fascist diktats of their political leadership and are voting for parties who finally acknowledge their existence and concerns.

by Anonymousreply 165September 25, 2022 5:25 AM

Save it for Daily Stormer darling @R165

by Anonymousreply 166September 25, 2022 5:45 AM

[quote]As an American living in Europe, I think it’s disingenuous and dangerous to pretend other countries are perfect and only the US has challenges.

That is because a lot of American expatriates are LIBERALS who hate America and have a simplistic view of the world and tend to romanticize Europe.

Thus, many Americans are catching on and leaving the Democratic Party, among many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 167September 25, 2022 7:23 AM

[quote]Thus, many Americans are catching on and leaving the Democratic Party, among many reasons.

Can most true. As most simple housewife of Nebraska prefecture I also am most hatred of Democrats becuase of most provokastiya love for liberal revanchist liberals in the Europe.

by Anonymousreply 168September 25, 2022 1:23 PM

lol at R15. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 169September 25, 2022 1:28 PM

Italy? What are you talking about? Never!

by Anonymousreply 170September 25, 2022 1:41 PM

Scary

by Anonymousreply 171September 25, 2022 1:52 PM

Hard to get too worked up about whatever gov't Italy has - because it will collapse before you can remember the PM's name. That's why I'm so pissed - I loved "Draghi" - has an eerie sound like Dracula.

I don't even know if he was right, left or center, but he's been around a long time. Well, so has Berlusconi - their Trump. But I don't think either was in power a long time. Well, nobody has been, unless it's an off and on thing.

If it weren't so dangerous, watching the chaos could be fun. But who am I to talk, in the crumbling so-called democracy Amerikkka.

by Anonymousreply 172September 25, 2022 2:02 PM

I think they had a comedian in charge of a political party - or a former actual clown? Can't remember his name. But a performer, a la Zelenskiy, but not as competent.

by Anonymousreply 173September 25, 2022 2:05 PM

[quote]Voters have had enough of the fascist diktats of their political leadership and are voting for parties who finally acknowledge their existence and concerns.

Also, God Emperor Trump will personal liquidate butchie socialism wageenie lady Hillery Cliffords Madcow Aboodean on living televise for her pizza crimes against the young childs.

by Anonymousreply 174September 25, 2022 2:29 PM

The thing is: Without immigrants, who‘s going to do the dirty jobs we don’t want to do?

by Anonymousreply 175September 25, 2022 2:35 PM

Liberals delight in creating a wonderful utopia NO ONE wants to live in.

by Anonymousreply 176September 25, 2022 2:36 PM

R175, you mean like working in the accounting department of a hospital as a non-US citizen?

by Anonymousreply 177September 25, 2022 2:38 PM

R169 Using "lol" makes you look like an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 178September 25, 2022 2:39 PM

I‘ve no idea what you’re referring to, R177.

As to what I’m alluding to: Working at the abattoir, the asparagus/strawberry/etc. fields, stocking supermarkets, etc.

by Anonymousreply 179September 25, 2022 2:43 PM

[quote] The thing is: Without immigrants, who‘s going to do the dirty jobs we don’t want to do?

R175 They aren't immigrants. They are invaders.

by Anonymousreply 180September 25, 2022 2:47 PM

You Import the third world and you BECOME the third world.

by Anonymousreply 181September 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Italians (both actual Italian citizens and people of Italian heritage in general) are assholes who live in the past and are anti-gay and anti-abortion. I remember being there about 5 years ago and they hand anti-gay posters up all over the place. Their priorities are fucked up which is why they’re behind the rest of Western Europe.

by Anonymousreply 182September 25, 2022 7:07 PM

[quote]I remember being there about 5 years ago and they hand anti-gay posters up all over the place.

No they did not. Stop making things up.

by Anonymousreply 183September 25, 2022 7:37 PM

R183 I don’t lie dumbass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 25, 2022 8:28 PM

R184 As I said: stop making things up.

"up all over the place"? Hardly. And that's a fringe group "Azione Frontale".

But even so: gay adoptions are prohibited in Italy. That's not news.

by Anonymousreply 185September 25, 2022 8:38 PM

The Left in Italy did this to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 186September 25, 2022 8:42 PM

R185 = sad she was wrong

by Anonymousreply 187September 25, 2022 8:46 PM

This makes me sick to my stomach. Do these Italians not even know their own history?

by Anonymousreply 188September 25, 2022 9:25 PM

R188 Italians have never been known for being intelligent because they’re still in the dark ages and still very brainwashed by religion.

by Anonymousreply 189September 25, 2022 9:32 PM

R189 After living in both countries, I'd say the Italians are more intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 190September 25, 2022 9:39 PM

Sweden is going in this direction also. It’s not just an Italian thing.

by Anonymousreply 191September 25, 2022 10:00 PM

And the reason why is, r191?

by Anonymousreply 192September 25, 2022 10:01 PM

People are sick of the Left letting in all the violent Third World trash.

by Anonymousreply 193September 25, 2022 10:28 PM

R193 No these poor people are fleeing war and destitution to bring war and destitution over here.

by Anonymousreply 194September 25, 2022 10:32 PM

Wait 10 years and the world will be on the move due to climate change. Refugees everywhere. lots of places will be too hot to grow food.

by Anonymousreply 195September 26, 2022 12:50 AM

So they will have their first female prime minister then?

by Anonymousreply 196September 26, 2022 1:10 AM

In 1992, at 15 years old, Meloni joined the Youth Front, the youth-wing of the neo-fascist Italian Social Movement (MSI).[1] In these years, she founded the student coordination Gli Antenati (The Ancestors), which took part in the protest against the public education reform promoted by minister Rosa Russo Iervolino.[4]

In 1996, she earned a diploma in the Amerigo Vespucci Institute.[2] Meloni declared that she obtained the high school diploma in languages at the Institute "Amerigo Vespucci" of Rome, with the final mark of 60/60.[5] But it turned out the school was not a foreign language high school (and therefore qualified to issue a diploma in languages), rather a technical high school specialized in the tourist industry.[5][6] This created a controversy on whether she lied about her diploma.[7]

by Anonymousreply 197September 26, 2022 1:13 AM

She sounds like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 198September 26, 2022 1:13 AM

Proof that a woman isn’t necessarily any better than a male.

by Anonymousreply 199September 26, 2022 1:15 AM

R197 Is that the best you can do? A "controversy" about a diploma from a HIGH SCHOOL?

by Anonymousreply 200September 26, 2022 1:20 AM

[quote]which took part in the protest against the public education reform promoted by minister Rosa Russo Iervolino.[4]

Rosa Russo Iervolino who was fine over 500,000 Euros for corruption. That Rosa Russo Iervolino ?

by Anonymousreply 201September 26, 2022 1:23 AM

^fined

by Anonymousreply 202September 26, 2022 1:24 AM

Blame Putin. I am serious. He orchestrated Arab Spring, causing all kinds of turmoil across north africa and the MIddle East. Then orchestrated the re fugees landing in rubber life boats on the shores of Europe. All over Europe. The crisis was real. Italy Spin Portugal, all of them. Germany announced they'd take some.Promoting the rise in crime, the lack of jobs, the "racism," and the chaos is his specialty. Hungary has a madman extremist, Brexit, weakened the EU, and now Italy isgoing hard Right. France beat back the threat, but they won't quit. The enitre goal is to destabilize Europe and destroy NATO.

by Anonymousreply 203September 26, 2022 2:01 AM

[quote]Blame Putin.

No, blame the left.

by Anonymousreply 204September 26, 2022 2:15 AM

Congratulations fascisti. We’ll see how long your ridiculous obsession with xenophobia keeps your broken ass government afloat.

by Anonymousreply 205September 26, 2022 3:17 AM

Im afraid spain will be next. Too much inmigration from latin americans of non iberian origins such as central americans and dominican republic. They have imported latin gangs to madrid and other cities and violent crimes is on the rise. Im only concerned about the repercussions on the gays as people will start voting for these homophobic parties to control inmigration.

This is a video of spanish people living in a neighborhood that have been taken over by africans selling drugs and terrorizing them with physical threads. The neighbors resorted to shouting out loud at night no more drugs in our neighborhood. This videos comes out on national tv daily, and it is always these inmigrants from africa and latin america that commit these violent crimes and sell drugs.

Watch the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206September 26, 2022 3:50 AM

[quote]Im only concerned about the repercussions on the gays as people will start voting for these homophobic parties to control inmigration.

Sadly, because the Left cares more about illegal immigrants than they do gays, the gays will be the ones to pay the price because Right wing people are being voted in.

The left needs to wake the fuck up and realize most people do NOT want Third World trash in their countries.

by Anonymousreply 207September 26, 2022 4:12 AM

"Europe ends at the Pyrenees" - as they've always said.

by Anonymousreply 208September 26, 2022 5:37 AM

Send the illegal invaders back to their shithole countries. Alternatively, lock them all up.

by Anonymousreply 209September 26, 2022 5:53 AM

[quote] Blame Putin.

Putin is not responsible for tribalism and Islam and the concomitent overcrowding and corruption, which have existed in and plagued Africa and the "Middle East" for millennia.

by Anonymousreply 210September 26, 2022 6:06 AM

OP I don't see what the problem is.

Please explain?

by Anonymousreply 211September 26, 2022 6:37 AM

It's called the New World Order. In case you're not familiar with it please open your eyes, as it's happening all around you.

by Anonymousreply 212September 26, 2022 7:02 AM

R209 Yes like Sicilian and Southern Italian invaders who came to The West during and after the 2008 crash! Western countries don't need their mafia,their non intelligent population and the like! Meloni is a piece of Sicilian/Southern Italian trash..

by Anonymousreply 213September 26, 2022 7:36 AM

[quote] Yes like Sicilian and Southern Italian invaders who came to The West during and after the 2008 crash!

What now?

by Anonymousreply 214September 26, 2022 7:38 AM

Fascism is like leopard print. It never goes out fashion.

by Anonymousreply 215September 26, 2022 7:38 AM

I have said for years here on DL that Italy is NOT gay friendly. It is far from gay friendly. They don't even have gay marriage. Compared to Spain, which is also a catholic country, the difference is striking. Spain has some of the most progressive gay rights in the world. Italy is still stuck in the 1950s. I don't get why Italy is so popular among American tourists, especially gay ones. I mean, sure, you have the culture, food, history and architecture. But is it worth it when you know it's a homophobic shithole? Why give them your hard earned money? Choose a gay friendly country instead. Like Spain or the Netherlands.

by Anonymousreply 216September 26, 2022 8:39 AM

To be fair, Italy and Austria have always veered strongly to the right for as long as I can remember.

by Anonymousreply 217September 26, 2022 11:10 AM

They’re a colorful people and the men are gorgeous with big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 218September 26, 2022 12:04 PM

Europe sees America and wants nothing of it. They’re sick of letting criminals run free, illegals being given money they didn’t work for and a collapsing economy. Time for someone to take their country back and keep it free of allah worshipping scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 219September 26, 2022 12:16 PM

I'm Italian. Came from a large sprawling Italian family with lots of aunts uncles and cousins. The majority of them are people I no longer see or speak to. They are all Trumpers. I have "studied" the habits of Italians for years. It's wrong to generalize, but here's what I believe. Theoretically. IMO, Italians have far more in common with Mediterranean civilizations than with European. They are more Middle Eastern in their habits, than European. Very tribal. Very suspicious of outsiders. Insular. They have always been viewed as "exotics" by Americans. Their national characteristics,customs, and personalitiy traits depicted in a comic way. But there is nothing funny about the way they operate. It is funny though because as Hitler rightly said, Italians are "the mongrel race of Europe." They are so mixed with other civilizations over the sweep of time, in ways they share with possibly the Greeks, that they really don't compare with the rest of Europe. Although with Ungary it appears Europe is devolvoing to that"nationalist" state we haven't seen historically since the 17th, 18th, 19th centuries.

by Anonymousreply 220September 26, 2022 12:19 PM

R220, if your family are all Trumpers, then you're Americans, not Italians.

by Anonymousreply 221September 26, 2022 12:23 PM

The United States is also a Catholic country (now at the mercy of the beliefs of six radical Catholic Supreme Court justices). They want us to be Italy without the food, art, or architecture.

by Anonymousreply 222September 26, 2022 12:24 PM

The US even has a Catholic president, r222.

by Anonymousreply 223September 26, 2022 12:25 PM

R221, yes we are Italian-Americans.

by Anonymousreply 224September 26, 2022 12:26 PM

[quote]I thought I remembered Muriel telling us you’re posting from Poland, though I may be mixing you up with another troll.

Muriel told us the ISPs of a few trolls about four years ago, but didn't seem to understand what a VPN was, and then un-tagged those trolls they'd identified so they were able to post again, so I'd take any info we got about this troll with a grain of salt.

I'm pretty sure NateCrankometer or whatever it is really IS Defacto/Davida, who doesn't live in Poland.

by Anonymousreply 225September 26, 2022 12:32 PM

R219 everything you posted is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 226September 26, 2022 1:03 PM

There really is a Nate Crnkovich, a straight LA-based male model and aspiring actor who's originally from Nebraska. I'm not sure why our troll has co-opted his identity. If you're on IG or Twitter, you might let this guy know there's a gay Nazi who's impersonating him and stalking/harassing men he's attracted to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 26, 2022 2:04 PM

"Time for someone to take their country back and keep it free of allah worshipping scumbags."

But how do you take your country back and keep it free of Christian Trump worshipping scumbags?

by Anonymousreply 228September 26, 2022 2:07 PM

This Fascist woman's agenda in Italy is Anti Gay marriage (legalized in 2016) and Anti immigration. Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 229September 26, 2022 2:28 PM

All this mess has been created by the Liberal Left.

by Anonymousreply 230September 26, 2022 2:35 PM

Is she as far to the right as Merkel is far to the left?

by Anonymousreply 231September 26, 2022 3:03 PM

R230, what are you doing here?

by Anonymousreply 232September 26, 2022 3:49 PM

Italy doesn't have same-sex marriage, r229. It has civil partnerships.

by Anonymousreply 233September 26, 2022 4:01 PM

Point by point:

[quote]Europe sees America and wants nothing of it.

Perhaps but I suspect you reside right here in America

[quote]They’re sick of letting criminals run free, illegals being given money they didn’t work for and a collapsing economy.

Considering our prison system is bursting at the seems we hardly let them run free. What illegals are being given free money? In order to receive any kind of government support a SS number is required. Most immigrants, legal or illegals, work more than one job.

[quote]Time for someone to take their country back and keep it free of allah worshipping scumbags.

What allah worshippers have caused any problems here lately? Most of the ones here integrate quite well. The most dangerous groups here in the US are good racist white boys like you, eh Matt A?

by Anonymousreply 234September 26, 2022 4:01 PM

Italian-Americans aren't the same as Italians, r224. You're thinking of an outdated stereotype of southern Italians. The rest of the country is very different.

by Anonymousreply 235September 26, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote] What allah worshippers have caused any problems here lately?

It is indeed deplorable that R234 chooses to completely ignore that the murderer of 52 gay people, at the time the largest mass murder in US history, was the "allah worshipper" Omar Mateen. On a gay board.

by Anonymousreply 236September 26, 2022 4:06 PM

How long ago R236? Yes, shit happens but more mass murders are committed by white men every day. You're just a garden variety racist and Muslim hater, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 237September 26, 2022 4:08 PM

R237 Shit happens?? Really? 52 gay people murdered by a Muslim is only "shit happening"? What in the world are you doing on a gay board?

by Anonymousreply 238September 26, 2022 4:10 PM

What are you doing on a gay board? Gay or actually asexual, Matt? I am gay but I also realize that millions of Muslims integrate peacefully here and work and go about their business. White men kill far more people here but we all know you only care about hating Muslims. Everyone else can die except jews and gays.

by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2022 4:15 PM

R235, no I'm thinking of my family. And the stereotypes are based on some part of the truth. The fact is, when Italian immigrants came over here, (My great grandparents came in late 1800's and very eary 1900s they were mostly from southern Italy. And Sicily. Forentines, Milanese, Romans, etc. were not as plentiful as the people who came from Naples and the south. Because people in the south were poorer. It's still true today. And Northern Italians do not like Southern Italians. And certain regions don't like other regions. And certain cities don't like other cities. It's not just a rivalry, it's real animosity. Back in the 1600'sc1700's other countries would ally themselves with certain cities like Venice or whatever, so Austria, controlled certain areas of italy for a while up in the North. Italy didn't unite and become a country until the mid 1800's.

by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2022 4:20 PM

Muriel, this thread is a mess. You got some cleaning to do. A little Summer’s Eve should clean out all the fascist trash.

by Anonymousreply 241September 26, 2022 4:24 PM

I will also add that Italians from the SOuth are very superstitious people and also very religious. My Grandmother had no problem going to visit her sister in law to have her put a curse on someone (she was reputed to be a witch) and then go to Mass the next Day. My mother was very transactional with God. She'd bargain:"I'll say ten rosaries and you have to do this for me." Grandma was so angry with God for taking her son, she stopped going to church.

by Anonymousreply 242September 26, 2022 4:58 PM

Amazing how quickly MA disappears when he's called out and IDd.

by Anonymousreply 243September 26, 2022 5:00 PM

As people have pointed out the average Italian government lasts 13 months.

I guess we'll all find out together if Italy is willing to go through fascism one more time.

by Anonymousreply 244September 26, 2022 5:21 PM

The fact that a fascist leader right of Mussolini has been elected to office should be terrifying to everyone in Europe. All you need is for Germany to go hard right and well, we all know what happens from there.

The call is coming from inside the house Euros. You’d better fix your shit.

by Anonymousreply 245September 26, 2022 5:36 PM

The idiot troll keeps implying it is not American but it is because he uses American lingo like "libturds" and "demonrats". Trite overused rhetoric straight off a rightwing American site. Block and ignore and repeat when it logs back in with another IP. I've got it blocked 4 times now. Same shit. Just screaming "faggots" etc. Quite boring.

by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2022 6:56 PM

I don't understand how Matt's socks got banned but Nate didn't.

by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2022 7:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2022 7:23 PM

False alarm honeys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2022 1:51 PM

Social Democrats in Europe aren’t addressing the issues that the voters are concerned about; immigration and high fuel prices. I think the ruse of the hard right and fascist-leaning parties reflects a general weariness with the status quo.

by Anonymousreply 250September 28, 2022 2:00 PM

I will always vote for the party that wants to remove muslims from the nation.

by Anonymousreply 251September 28, 2022 2:19 PM

I thought they were from Bangladesh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 28, 2022 2:40 PM

[quote]I'm Italian. Came from a large sprawling Italian family with lots of aunts uncles and cousins.

No you are not. You are an American.

by Anonymousreply 253September 28, 2022 2:56 PM

Immigration cannot be stopped in the next ten to twenty years. You can elect the furthest right wingers you want. America or Europe. It’s not going to make a damn bit of difference. There will be mass migration because of climate change as large parts of the world become unlivable and we all have to move toward the poles. No government in the world will be able to stop billions from moving.

by Anonymousreply 254September 28, 2022 7:22 PM

What an incredibly dumb and unfunny tweet Trumpie/R252.

by Anonymousreply 255September 28, 2022 7:26 PM

[quote]Immigration cannot be stopped in the next ten to twenty years. You can elect the furthest right wingers you want. America or Europe. It’s not going to make a damn bit of difference. There will be mass migration because of climate change as large parts of the world become unlivable and we all have to move toward the poles. No government in the world will be able to stop billions from moving.

Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 256September 28, 2022 7:40 PM

[quote] Hitler rightly said, Italians are "the mongrel race of Europe."

Link.

by Anonymousreply 257September 28, 2022 8:01 PM

Of course it can be stopped. Stop incentivizing people to come to your country. No handouts. Deport immediately. Send them to some remote island.

by Anonymousreply 258September 28, 2022 8:11 PM

Lol at R256. Good luck dear.

by Anonymousreply 259September 28, 2022 8:56 PM

Italian former liberal PM is calling bullshit on OP's entire claim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 28, 2022 9:00 PM

Why American anons think they know better than the Italian themselves.

by Anonymousreply 261September 28, 2022 11:06 PM

Because the Italians created Mussolini who they then later dragged through the streets. If it walks like a fascist, and talks like a fascist, it’s a fascist. Huge eyeroll for the ridiculous fascisti apologist at R260. Lefty my ass.

by Anonymousreply 262September 28, 2022 11:59 PM

So Italian former PM Mateo Renzi is now a fascist too, r262?

I see.

by Anonymousreply 263September 29, 2022 12:01 AM

It's the former governments fault for the ridiculous green pass system. Not allowing unvaccinated citizens to run their own businesses or own property was asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 264September 29, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote]Because the Italians created Mussolini who they then later dragged through the streets. If it walks like a fascist, and talks like a fascist, it’s a fascist.

Then explain to us why regions of Italy that are the most leftist...that have voted for the left in every election for the last 70 years....voted this time around for the Fratelli D'Italia?

You are correct however about this: " If it walks like a fascist, and talks like a fascist, it’s a fascist."

Apparently the Italians don't see her as a fascist. Perhaps that's because she's not.

by Anonymousreply 265September 29, 2022 12:07 AM

It's not just a fear of islam. They're none too fond of the Roma who arrived in large numbers from Serbia after the war either.

by Anonymousreply 266September 29, 2022 12:07 AM

One cant underestimate the role that draconian covid restrictions had in Europe over the last couple of years. It was percived as left/centrist authoritarianism by many. It's no surprise they swung right. I wouldn't be surprised of other countries dont do the same.

by Anonymousreply 267September 29, 2022 12:11 AM

Easy for the het Renzi to say. Fratelli D’Italia is rabidly anti-gay, per their platform. There is no shortage of anti-gay remarks by Meloni. Google them. Hopefully this right ring coalition will be blocked from taking away what few rights LGBT Italians have.

by Anonymousreply 268September 29, 2022 12:16 AM

[quote]There is no shortage of anti-gay remarks by Meloni.

Not true.

She will not be promoting gay marriage, nor gay adoption that's true. But neither have Italy's left wing governments.

Italy does have civil unions which cover everything a marriage does, except gay adoption.

So if that bothers you, stay away from Italy.

As an out gay man I lived there and worked there for years and felt perfectly welcome and comfortable. Actually more than in small town USA.

by Anonymousreply 269September 29, 2022 12:40 AM

Judge for yourself, DL denizens. Ignore today’s RWNJ visitors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 29, 2022 12:45 AM

Hello Judge Alito @ R269!

by Anonymousreply 271September 29, 2022 12:47 AM

Bitch stole my gig!

by Anonymousreply 272September 29, 2022 12:48 AM

Civil Unions are not Civil Marriage in Italy. Compare the two and see for yourselves, guys. Ask straight Italians if they would trade their marriage for a “civil union.” Also no adoption or surrogacy for our peeps in il bel paese.

by Anonymousreply 273September 29, 2022 12:54 AM

R270 The wokesters in Italy want "hate crime" legislation but Italy does not have specific "hate crime" legislation...it has laws against crime.

by Anonymousreply 274September 29, 2022 12:55 AM

[quote]Civil Unions are not Civil Marriage in Italy. Compare the two and see for yourselves, guys. Ask straight Italians if they would trade their marriage for a “civil union.” Also no adoption or surrogacy for our peeps in il bel paese.

Gay marriage and gay adoption were also not legal under Renzi and Conte, both on the left. And so?

by Anonymousreply 275September 29, 2022 12:59 AM

And just so you know:

Ipsos polling Italians 2021:

Recognition for same-sex couples: 83% yes.

Same-sex marriage: 63% yes.

Civil unions but not marriage: 20% yes.

The stumbling block on the issue is and always will be the government's relationship with the Vatican.

Meloni will not be rolling back any LBGT laws but she won't be advancing any either. Things will remain as they are now.

by Anonymousreply 276September 29, 2022 1:07 AM

LGBT...scusa

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2022 1:09 AM

RWNJ pablum. Not sure why these freaks think they can convert the DL to Trumptard zombies.

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2022 1:54 AM

DeFucktard strikes!

by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2022 1:55 AM

What party got Civil Unions passed in Italy? Was it Fratelli d’Italia? Forza? La Lega? No? Who was it? Not the Right? Ohhhhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2022 2:21 AM

Lots of EU countries regret the mass migration from MENA countries. Even Denmark and Sweden acknowledge this. Denmark's center left gov been saying for a long time that they don't want any more migrants because it disrupts social cohesion, bc these people are impossible to integrate into modern liberal and secular societies. Sweden was too slow acknowledging this and they have a far right gov now too.

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2022 2:31 AM

How this all happened is too complicated for most people to understand.

The Iraq war didn't cause the massive migration wave into Europe. It only happened because of the civil war and Arab spring movement in Syria, and Putin was involved bombing civilians that wanted to see his ally Assad gone. Putin did the same in Syria what he's doing in Ukraine now.

There are people who are saying that Putin used the migration wave deliberately to bring chaos to the EU, bc he knew this would lead to the rise of far right parties, many of them not opposed to Putin's dirty tricks, esp when it comes to weakening and destroying the EU. Which is Putin's ultimate goal.

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2022 2:46 AM

It seeps in wherever there’s an opening. Listen to your higher self instead of these Steve Bannon thugs.

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2022 2:48 AM

Mama’s little Seacow.

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2022 2:48 AM

"Meanwhile, if Russia gets bogged down in Ukraine, a weakened Kremlin might look for an opportunity to destabilize European nations as revenge for their support for Ukraine. [bold]In the past, Moscow instrumentalized the war in Syria by sending refugees streaming into Europe[/bold]; it might seek to do the same by building upon the instability in Mali. This would amount to a blow against Europe without engaging militarily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2022 2:49 AM

Hillary Clinton's been saying forever that Putin is playing 3D chess while we are playing checkers.

She also knew the migration wave would lead to the rise of the far right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2022 2:58 AM

r282 The heavy migration WELL predates the Arab Spring. I was living in Paris the year of the Arab Spring and it was chocka block with migrants even then. All anyone could talk about during the Arab Spring itself was how worried they were that the huge number of immigrants in France might cause it to kick off within French borders.

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2022 3:06 AM

France always had a huge North African population, even some 20-40 years ago, but the Syrian civil war escalated the migration into Europe.

by Anonymousreply 288September 29, 2022 4:06 AM

R282 it was all kinds of countries who bombed Syria because they wanted the muslims to come to Europe. More muslims = more low iq people. More low iq people = can be controlled more easily. Btw I am from low iq country too, so I know what I am talking about. So plz don't accuse me of some -ism and accept the fact that on average Asians are the smartest and after that whites.

My theory can be proven by the fact that Europe let in all kinds of Arab and other browns into its nations. So if it really was all solely about Syrians why let all the others in too? I am brown person too btw with low iq on top of that (I mentioned it before, please accept it) but even I can see that there is some replacement going on and I don't see how it will benefit Putin/Russia because over the centuries the muslims will take over this territory too and outbreed the HIV-Russians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 29, 2022 12:14 PM

R286 "saying forever"? This whore wanted to bring dozens of refugees to the US herself. So much for supporting gay rights with inviting more backwards religions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290September 29, 2022 12:16 PM

It was Putin who targeted the Syrian population, that lead to the migration wave into Europe. He wanted to save his ally Assad from being ousted by the Arab spring movement.

He and his buddies from Iran, Cuba, China and Turkey are doing the same in Venezuela with Maduro which is causing the migration wave on the southern US border.

Putin has figured out how to destabilize the West with refugees and then get the far right governments elected he likes.

by Anonymousreply 291September 29, 2022 1:40 PM

You can always count on the fascists to keep their word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 29, 2022 11:48 PM

Gays (always a problem for homophobic Catholic Italy) are FUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 293October 4, 2022 1:06 PM

R293 In your travels to Italy, what problems have you ever encountered?

by Anonymousreply 294October 5, 2022 1:54 AM

[quote]Btw I am from low iq country too, so I know what I am talking about.

Ummmm. Think then post. Think, then post.

by Anonymousreply 295October 5, 2022 1:56 AM

[quote]The Iraq war didn't cause the massive migration wave into Europe. It only happened because of the civil war and Arab spring movement in Syria,

It is climate change, and famine, and the wasting away of dry regions that is going to keep accelerating this whole thing. This is not going to stop because we as a world are never going to do fuck all about climate change. it will keep happening and getting worse constantly.

by Anonymousreply 296October 5, 2022 1:59 AM

[quote]It is climate change, and famine

No it's not. The people streaming into Europe and the US are not doing it because of climate change and famine.

by Anonymousreply 297October 5, 2022 2:09 AM

The fertile crescent is dying r297. Large parts of the world are dying and will continue to die. People are going to flee the death and a lot of things will flow from that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 5, 2022 2:13 AM

There was a scene in CMBYN. Elio and Oliver go to this old lady’s house and she has a portrait of Mussolini above her front door. Seems that would indicate that Italians are nostalgic for fascism/Mussolini. That was my take.

by Anonymousreply 299October 5, 2022 2:13 AM

[quote]There was a scene in CMBYN. Elio and Oliver go to this old lady’s house and she has a portrait of Mussolini above her front door. Seems that would indicate that Italians are nostalgic for fascism/Mussolini. That was my take.

Oh, some little old lady somewhere.

And there is a piazza in Italy with a bust of Lenin. A hero of the Italian left at one time.

And various streets are called "Via Karl Marx" etc. Another hero of the left.

And your point is?

by Anonymousreply 300October 5, 2022 2:17 AM

[quote]The fertile crescent is dying [R297]. Large parts of the world are dying and will continue to die. People are going to flee the death and a lot of things will flow from that.

The current migration has nothing to do with famine.

The famine that does currently exist in the world is due to conflict. Not climate change.

"The #1 driver of hunger on the planet is man-made conflict. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301October 5, 2022 2:24 AM

The climate and the conflict are intimately related. war and climate change are connected.

by Anonymousreply 302October 5, 2022 2:51 AM

R302 You are making things up.

What war currently causing migration is the result of climate change. What countries are currently in war caused by climate change. Name them.

by Anonymousreply 303October 5, 2022 2:59 AM

The conflict in Syria is caused by climate change. I realize you and so many like you need to not believe this and need to believe that nothing must ever be done about climate change, but here we are. it is happening, and it is having an effect upon the world. It must never be admitted, ever, but it is happening anyway. It does not care and it will persist while we as a species pretend it is not happening and refuse to do anything about it ever. But it will persist and it will cause upheaval. And everyone will continue to pretend it is not actually happening, because that is what we do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304October 5, 2022 3:29 AM

Civil war in Syria has been going on for over a decade and no one is blaming it on climate change. Recently there has been drought but that's nothing new and because of war the country has a decimated water infrastructure.

by Anonymousreply 305October 5, 2022 4:16 AM

Yep R304.

by Anonymousreply 306October 5, 2022 10:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!