Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Seph Locke

By Request!

by Anonymousreply 237September 22, 2022 6:54 PM

The Joe and Kit panel video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2022 10:16 PM

Looks like Kit fixed his teeth for season two but not Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2022 10:18 PM

The most important news of the day is someone asked him and he said his eyes are dark blue/grey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2022 10:18 PM

The 'darling' audio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2022 10:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2022 10:18 PM

Joe and Bash pic from the Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2022 10:20 PM

R2 joe doesn't give a shit and I appreciate that about him

this guy took a picture with Joe and Bash too. Another man for those keeping count. We are up to 5 or 6!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2022 10:24 PM

Can't deny that they've got chemistry off-screen as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2022 10:25 PM

Seems perfectly platonic to me idk why fangirls make a big deal out of them smiling at each other, or kit calling Joe "darling" which was talked about a lot today btw, when you see the video you can clearly tell their friendship is only developing, they haven't known each outside the work bubble, they don't even seem like the type of friends to even hit each other up once the season wraps up and would only meet and hang out in group.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2022 10:36 PM

R9 It's completely platonic. They have a good relationship and seem friendlier and closer now than they did when they were doing HS promo the first time, which is nice since sometimes it seemed like they didn't even like each other. It's good they can bound over how fucking crazy HS fans are if nothing else. I'm sure they'll be good friends by the time they are done filming. Maybe never hang out often but still.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2022 10:44 PM

'Joe and Kit' is trending on twitter now.

How much ever the HS fangirls put up the front of being against real people 'shipping', you can just say that most of them want these two to date or hook up on the down low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2022 10:46 PM

One more man spotted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2022 10:49 PM

R11, I for one won't mind them hooking up, they look like they genuinely like and respect each other, but it's in my head, I don't ship them or hopefully THINK they're hooking up on the low, that's real life bs which I don't wanna be part of, it's just delusional. I just THINK they'd make a good couple and move on, it's just creepy analysing their videos, making up theories, cause it's real fucking life. We just don't know them to guess what they do what they'll not.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2022 10:54 PM

It's pretty obvious they aren't going to hook up and are just friends. Bash would hug Kit or Joe would get on Kit's back but it's just all things they are comfortable doing in public in front of hundreds of fans since there's nothing personal there. But Bash and Joe won't do that, but will randomly hug each other on their lunch break away from most of the crowds. Fans should realize what's them just being friendly and what's an actual relationship.

Though I do enjoy thoughts of an AU HS where Nick and Ben spit roast Charlie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2022 11:06 PM

Are you okay R14 ? What are you, a fortune teller? Give me lottery numbers while you're at it. It's not even that deep, I'm not sitting here with popcorn for Joe and kit to hookup. I just said that I don't mind them hooking up. Good for Joe and bash, they've got a pretty serious relationship going, I know about Joe attending bashs sisters wedding, so it's very serious, I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2022 11:17 PM

Some people on here are so weirdly defensive about Joe and Kit even being good friends off-screen. Them being good friends isn't going to make Joe and Bash break up. Y'all can chill.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2022 11:22 PM

Not talking to you R15, but R11. Should have put a reply. I don't think it'll ever happen, but live continue to live your best life and imagine it.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2022 11:22 PM

You can be platonic and have chemistry, which is the case with Joe and Kit. They seem fond of each other but I’d be extremely shocked if they ever fucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2022 11:25 PM

Much more weirder combinations of co-actors have hooked up in the past. So never say never.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2022 11:29 PM

R18 Wonder if they bonded over their romantic relationships being speculated on in the press.

And I think the whole cast has great chemistry. Bash and Kit, Kit and Will, even Will and Joe seems to have gotten closer.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2022 11:29 PM

True, I guess I’m coming at it from the angle that Joe and Bash seem committed and monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2022 11:30 PM

I get that some very weird people on here with serious issues can't stand the fact that a person thinks "they won't mind seeing kit and joe fuck" R18 you sound like a Frau, I just wanna let you know this simple concept, gay people especially teens are HORNY, they have hookups, they have one night stands, y'all might as well put "its impossible, Joe and kit will never fuck" on your tombstone. It's just so weird.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2022 11:33 PM

R22 The issue is with thinking Kit is gay. I'm pretty much assuming the man is straight

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2022 11:39 PM

He liked a tweet that was ranting about how people assume kit is straight based on his appearance, that he's never going to beat straight allegations while the show clearly teaches you to not assume people's sexuality. It pretty much confirms he's not straight. At least for some fans. He commented "two VERY different fonts" under a Netflix post about bisexuality that featured sex ed and HS, what straight actor that doesn't relate to the post comments that? You're all hellbent on believing he's straight, it shows.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2022 11:50 PM

Going to hall monitor but take the Kit sexuality speculation back to his thread and you can go shout what a queer icon he is there because of his twitter likes

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2022 11:52 PM

This is apparently a reference to a ship from Shadow & Bone? Or at least that’s what it looks like from my Google search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2022 7:03 AM

It is a reference to a ship from Shadow and Bone, Jesper and Wylan. They made the actors from that show do the Heartstopper pose before this at another Con.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2022 7:26 AM

One more man spotted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2022 7:30 AM

And looks like this pose was suggested by Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2022 7:31 AM

R28 looks like a DLer

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2022 7:31 AM

Who are these fugly fellows?

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2022 7:51 AM

R29 it's very cute that Kit suggested a pose where he could wrap his arms around Joe.

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2022 7:52 AM

Joe has tweeted about his eye color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2022 7:58 AM

[quote]He commented "two VERY different fonts" under a Netflix post about bisexuality that featured sex ed and HS, what straight actor that doesn't relate to the post comments that?

I don't get it. Is this a reference to something?

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2022 8:22 AM

R33 He must have been asked that question a lot yesterday.

Feeling vindicated since I never got why people said they were brown.

R29 Kit seemed to suggest a lot of poses yesterday when people couldn't come up with things. Nice of him to do.

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2022 8:24 AM

People thought it was brown cause in one of Bash's songs (think it's the coffee one) he mentions something about brown eyes. But yeah, I always thought they were dark blue or grey.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2022 8:29 AM

R35 yes this pose was my favourite suggestion of his, cause he's wrapped his hand around joe

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2022 8:30 AM

Well, who wouldn't really. Joe has a great waist

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2022 8:33 AM

He needs to do another photoshoot showing off his waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2022 8:39 AM

Joe and Kit are clearly platonic and likely always will be, but it's really cool to watch them grow closer. There's already a noticeable difference in that panel video compared to the interviews they did when season 1 was released. More smiley, more eye contact, able to be more complimentary to each other (although I think Kit still struggles with that a bit). Excited to see how this translates into Nick and Charlie's relationship going forward - their chemistry was good in season 1, but to me it came across as convincingly acted chemistry rather than genuine chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2022 10:53 AM

"Likely will always be" I swear you all have major issues.

by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2022 10:59 AM

R40 they mentioned that in the panel apparently; that while they got on pretty quickly it was still weird and a bit awkward suddenly doing kissing scenes and being around someone you don’t know well 12 hours a day. They also said they’re a lot closer now than they were then after doing press and coping with having a lot more attention than ever before together. Nice that they’re in the same boat there and can lean on one another a bit more; also works out well that Kit and Bash are good friends and since the play JOe and Will seem to have gotten a lot closer. Wouldn’t be surprised to see those 4 especially hang out more between seasons and on weekends in the future as they’re all based in London.

Unrelated but another picture of all of them with a fan from the convention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2022 11:03 AM

Wonder if Joe enjoyed the con, and if he’ll do more. Not sure if he was tired but he seemed a bit less outgoing than usual. Probably was a bit mad and full on.

by Anonymousreply 43September 18, 2022 11:05 AM

R43 Probably had fun, though he seemed a little overwhelmed when asked.

This person talked to Joe and Bash about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 18, 2022 11:11 AM

I think Joe and kit's chemistry shined in the con, even if you all don't talk about it, are pushing your opinion that they'll always be platonic, for no reason at all, it's obvious they get along really well, there were sparks flying all over in the interview, if you deny it, doesn't make difference cause majority of fans can't stop talking about them. Yet to see Bash and Will' s panel video. I would love to see Joe and Bash in an interview, if that had happened not many fans would've been talking about Joe kit chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 45September 18, 2022 11:15 AM

Get why Kit said that Joe would win if they had a bake-off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 18, 2022 11:15 AM

R45 Yes, we know the majority of fans want Joe and Kit to fuck each other. Not sure why DL should be as delusional as twitter 15 year olds though.

They seem friendly and it's nice to see since their old interviews were pretty awkward.

by Anonymousreply 47September 18, 2022 11:18 AM

How many times did Kit use the word darling for Joe yesterday? Fangirls must be rejoicing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 18, 2022 11:20 AM

[quote]I would love to see Joe and Bash in an interview, if that had happened not many fans would've been talking about Joe kit chemistry.

Bash and Joe could have fucked on stage and people would still be talking about Joe and Kit’s chemistry, people always obsess over the onscreen couples.

by Anonymousreply 49September 18, 2022 11:21 AM

R47 The 15-year old fan girls are HERE. They use DL as their forum to post tweet after tweet for some reason. Would be nice if there were some other gay men here, I don’t understand these threads anymore.

by Anonymousreply 50September 18, 2022 11:23 AM

R47 there's a difference between seeing them as good friends, and leaving at that and being desparate to push your opinion of "they will never fuck each other, will forever be platonic" I just wanted to point that out. Peace out.

by Anonymousreply 51September 18, 2022 11:24 AM

R50 These threads are exactly the same as they've always been.

R51 They will never fuck each other. Though Kit is great at turning on the charm in front of fans.

by Anonymousreply 52September 18, 2022 11:26 AM

I’m a gay man and Kit doesn’t ping to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 53September 18, 2022 11:28 AM

R53 That's because he's straight. He's been linked to two girls and has followed/liked numerous instagram models before the show got out.

by Anonymousreply 54September 18, 2022 11:31 AM

R52

Hey so, they'll never fuck each other, kit is straight, Kit and Joe don't look good together. Hope you're relieved now. Also hope you realise your ass is as delusional and annoying as those girls on twitter. I'm asking again, give me lottery numbers while you're so sure about what the future holds.

by Anonymousreply 55September 18, 2022 11:32 AM

Another guy spotted at the Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 18, 2022 11:36 AM

Joe and Kit do have undeniable chemistry off-screen as well. How much ever some on here keep denying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 18, 2022 11:40 AM

They do look good together and seem friendly and their panel was fun and they have good chemistry. If they didn't look good together nobody would watch HS. I'm not sure exactly what you want us to talk about? How gay Kit is and how one day he and Joe are going to date each other? Why

by Anonymousreply 58September 18, 2022 11:43 AM

R57 spot on.

by Anonymousreply 59September 18, 2022 11:56 AM

R53 Meanwhile, I’m a gay man and Kit pings for me. Either way, this same debate is derailing what is supposed to be Joe’s thread again.

Anyway, I got confused and posted this in the old thread initially since someone bumped it, but it cracked me up how fast Joe turned it off as soon as the picture had been taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 18, 2022 12:01 PM

R60 that made me laugh a lot as well. I think his and Will’s social batteries both got drained faster but Will at least got breaks whereas Joe was “on” all day minus lunch. I know they all signed up for it and earned good money but I’m legitimately impressed at how nice and eager they all managed to sound in all videos of people meeting them yesterday; after hours of hearing similar questions and stories and people telling you they used your show to come out, giving nice and genuine replies is hard so fair play to them

by Anonymousreply 61September 18, 2022 12:14 PM

Context for the Joe and Bash hug at the Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 18, 2022 12:35 PM

Joe just struts in and claims his man.

Actually not sure what the panic attack has to do with anything.

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2022 12:37 PM

One thing I learnt from this messy fandom filled with annoying girls that like to make fuss out of everything in existence is no matter how much of a woke teen girl and LBGBT mess you are, no matter how much you argue that your shameless hypocritical ass likes to support 'everyone' in the cast, "love both Joe and kit equally" you say, you will always give the good looking guy who looks straight, all your attention, even if you are a fucking lesbian. Shove all the "queer people are beautiful" up your ass. @ all the hstwt whores

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2022 12:44 PM

[quote] Joe just struts in and claims his man.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? What with "all the sparks flying" lmao!

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2022 12:45 PM

HS fans love to act all woke. If someone calls them out for being fetishizers, they'll say that they are watching the show for the 'queer representation' as women/girls. But then will go on to sideline the openly gay main lead of the show. How does that work?

by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2022 12:50 PM

R65 you're acting childish. No one on this thread, that loved Joe and Kit chemistry compared it to Joe and Bash's. Are you alright, hon?

by Anonymousreply 67September 18, 2022 12:53 PM

R66 it’s the same way they try to highlight racism as the reason bash gets so much attention. Will has 200K followers more than him anyway but they think there should be more of a difference; meanwhile 1.2 million difference between Kit and Joe (the nominal lead) isn’t commented on. But this always happens with show, especially teen shows, so not surprised. Still overall happy it was made; the cast seems genuinely nice kids and it let a few openly gay actors and trans actress (Yaz Tobie and Joe) enter the industry, Bash (another pretty openly gay guy) got more exposure, etc. Kit and Will and the others all seem really nice kids as well so while the disparity is shitty if expected at least it’s an overall pleasant group succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 68September 18, 2022 12:56 PM

R67 And y'all are acting like unhinged fangirls. Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 69September 18, 2022 1:05 PM

R69 this is a Joe Locke thread, people on here are allowed to admire Joe and kits chemistry, not one of us brought Bash up, I even mentioned that what they have is serious. It was your desparate and delusional ass that went on saying oh they're never gonna happen, when no one your even asked for your opinion. just admit the fact that you don't like it when people admire Joe kit chemistry or wouldn't mind them fucking each other. FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF.

by Anonymousreply 70September 18, 2022 1:13 PM

What Joe and bash have is serious*

by Anonymousreply 71September 18, 2022 1:14 PM

R63 Okay, I get the panic attack part now. Reading the person's other comments, seems like this was right after lunch and she was the only one there. All four guys went to lunch together said another person who sat behind them, so not like they were apart for long. Probably had zero privacy all day though.

by Anonymousreply 72September 18, 2022 1:15 PM

R70 just for context I don’t think that user is one of the ones who was upset because they love Joe and bash so much. Pretty sure they actually dislike Joe and want to fuck Bash so think it was a snarky comment about Joe having chemistry of any kind with someone other than his boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 73September 18, 2022 1:17 PM

R70 I'm not R69 but chiming in to say that you're a strange one. The person who is coming across as extremely defensive is you - most of us are simply pointing out that Joe and Kit seem to get on well (I enjoy their chemistry) but don't really give off romantic vibes. It's an observation, it isn't something we're DESPERATE to believe. I strongly believe they're platonic but would I like to see them date? Sure, it'd be sweet. But to most of us, they don't give off the kind of vibes that they ever will. Now please just calm down.

by Anonymousreply 74September 18, 2022 1:18 PM

[quote] just admit the fact that you don't like it when people admire Joe kit chemistry or wouldn't mind them fucking each other.

Personally, i couldn't care less. Joe can fuck Kit from here to eternity.

by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2022 1:22 PM

Can relate to Joe here. Ben Barnes is really attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2022 1:22 PM

"it isn't something we're DESPERATE to believe. I strongly believe they're platonic but would I like to see them date? Sure, it'd be sweet. But to most of us, they don't give off the kind of vibes that they ever will."

This. This is what goes beyond me,

what annoys me is , you all push it, you all talk about it like what you're saying is absolutely true when you see others say the opposite thing, it seems like you don't like what they're insinuating, almost seems like you are proving some point. I've been on one of these threads months ago, one Frau was so keen on believing kit has a crush on Bash, even denied the wonderful chemistry Joe and kit had on screen. I had to say this, because I've seen this happening alot.

by Anonymousreply 77September 18, 2022 1:24 PM

I'm a Joe fan and don't want Joe to date someone who makes fun of his thumbs and says his breath is smelly.

They do have good chemistry though.

R76 Ben is hot and the only good thing in that show

by Anonymousreply 78September 18, 2022 1:25 PM

R78 now this seems pretty reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2022 1:40 PM

[quote] I'm a Joe fan and don't want Joe to date someone who makes fun of his thumbs and says his breath is smelly.

Tell me you’re 14 without telling me you’re 14

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2022 2:31 PM

R80 I get you might enjoy dating someone who insults you, but personally I have self respect.

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2022 2:38 PM

R81 I am with you on this one, I am the joekit poster that loves their chemistry and has been ranting on this thread for hours now, all that aside,

now that I think about it, they say you insult someone you love, BUT you can't like and respect someone someone and also say their breath is stinky in front of sm people, you can't convince me it did not bother Joe even the slightest bit. So I guess I have to go rethink some stuff. 🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2022 2:46 PM

You lot are weird, there’s a difference between saying someone’s breath stinks versus saying that a food or drink they ate right before a kiss affected it in that moment.

by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2022 2:55 PM

R83 the bit you mentioned was explained by Joe the first time Kit brought up Joe's breath. I remember the only thing he said was "I quite often say Joe has a stinky breath" , stopped right there, then Joe had to explain the reason. Maybe kit was pulling his leg and he knew Joe would defend himself, either way it still was hella rude. And till date, Joe says he gets annoyed when kit talks about it, like yesterday, so that speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 84September 18, 2022 3:03 PM

The fraus calling each other fraus in this thread LOL

Joe isn’t Charlie and Kit isn’t Nick and you’re all just beating a dead horse at this point insisting Kit is going to turn gay and want to be boyfriends with his costar when he was seen holding hands with a girl last week. And the others thinking Bash and Joe will be together forever. Why can’t you keep this to tumblr/twitter? It’s like Groundhog Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 18, 2022 3:04 PM

Wonder if Joe had anything in particular in mind for a HS tattoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2022 3:09 PM

Bash is probably drilling joe right now in his home, while his family is out vacationing, as you lot keep arguing about joe/kit vs joe/bash chemistry . It all comes down to who wants to stick their dicks into which hole , be it bash or kit.

by Anonymousreply 87September 18, 2022 3:11 PM

R86 In the past he's said that he'd want the little smile that Nick drew on Charlie's hand - but not on his hand, as you can't really do that as an actor. I doubt he'd ever go through with it though!

by Anonymousreply 88September 18, 2022 3:18 PM

Property of Alice Oseman on his backside.

by Anonymousreply 89September 18, 2022 3:20 PM

^Alice forgot to sign her post.

by Anonymousreply 90September 18, 2022 3:22 PM

R83 R84 I always viewed the coffee breath jokes a different way. In those early PR videos, Kit often said little innocent things about Bash to try and get a rise out of Joe. Bash wrote a song call “Coffee Lips” that has a line “I miss the taste of your coffee lips”. If Kit was teasing Joe onset about his coffee breath and saying “How can Bash miss this, your breath is terrible” in a teasing way, I can see him wanting to bring back the joke in PR. Obviously, Kit couldn’t mention the song, but Joe would get the reference and have to keep his composure on camera.

by Anonymousreply 91September 18, 2022 3:59 PM

A Joe and Bash pic from yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 18, 2022 4:02 PM

Omg. Kit has a girlfriend. Joe has been in a relationship with Bash for well over a year. Kit seems really good mates with Bash & Joe. What kinda guy do you think Kit is that he’ll swoop in and break up a long term relationship between two of his mates?! It’s bizarre any of you who claim to love & hero worship these people think they’d be awful enough to cheat, steal, stab their friends in the back.

They are 18,19,20. In a year or twos time, they’ll probably all have different girlfriends/boyfriends. None of whom are each other.

by Anonymousreply 93September 18, 2022 4:26 PM

They couldn’t afford more than one microphone at this con?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 18, 2022 7:06 PM

After all them "sparks flying" Kit went all the way to Leeds to pick up his girlfriend? What the actual "my darling" is going on? lmao

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2022 4:02 AM

4 hours total or 4 hours each way?

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2022 4:07 AM

The sparks flying made the train go faster.

R96 I think it's four hours total

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2022 4:31 AM

R96 Four hours each way.

by Anonymousreply 98September 19, 2022 6:48 AM

r95 have you never had friends or are you one of those weirdos obsessed with bash that keeps shitting on joe in hopes of bash fucking them or that breeder tanner buchanan?

by Anonymousreply 99September 19, 2022 8:16 AM

From the con

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 19, 2022 9:06 AM

A group pic from the Con.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 19, 2022 12:06 PM

Will is a giant.

by Anonymousreply 102September 19, 2022 12:07 PM

And Joe's the exact opposite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 19, 2022 12:43 PM

Curious if anyone asked Joe outright what his A Level results were (someone asked Kit and he said he got a BBC); this person told Joe she was graduating with a first class masters apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 19, 2022 12:54 PM

The fans are definitely committed, Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 19, 2022 1:04 PM

Joe's solo panel from the Con. Long hair really seems to be suiting him a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 19, 2022 1:32 PM

R106 he’s really videogenic. I know this sounds ridiculous but his PR should really make him take posing / modeling lessons because if he did and knew how to angle himself for photos it would really benefit him. His best photoshoots are really good so clearly he’s capable of it

by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2022 1:49 PM

The con are really squeezing money out of people - turns out that you need to pay extra for the digital copies of the photos that they've already paid for.

by Anonymousreply 108September 19, 2022 2:03 PM

Tidbits from the meeting with Joe. I feel vindicated for having said on here that I think Joe would go into politics if he wasn’t an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 19, 2022 2:07 PM

R109 I swear he's changed the story about what he was doing when he found out it was renewed? He said something different before about being in a car unless I'm misremembering. And some people mad he likes Call Me by Your Name. Can't be helped. It's Timmy.

He's a smart guy. Hope he gets to to go university eventually.

by Anonymousreply 110September 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Can't imagine why he might like Call me by your name

by Anonymousreply 111September 19, 2022 2:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 19, 2022 2:30 PM

R112 It's funny to watch everyone try to explain that he really doesn't like it

by Anonymousreply 113September 19, 2022 2:34 PM

R113 agreed; it’s a pretty popular movie and I can see why he’d like it. He was 13 when it came out? Probably one of the first pieces of media he saw with gay sex. Also let’s be real Bash would’ve made his favourite dark curly haired pale skinny twink (Joe) watch his second favourite (Timothee) in it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 114September 19, 2022 2:59 PM

Please can someone set up a new Kit thread (using some form of 'Kitrina' as the name so it doesn't get deleted)? It's paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 115September 19, 2022 3:15 PM

Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 19, 2022 3:20 PM

He and Bash both have great hair. Pity Bash had to get the Ben haircut again but glad the Charlie look made Joe grow it out. He needs to never have the super short BAFTAs cut again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 19, 2022 4:59 PM

The BAFTAs cut has got to be the worst one. He needs to stick to this one cause it suits him a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 19, 2022 5:07 PM

Yes. You've made that point repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 119September 19, 2022 5:18 PM

Christ, that woman with the HS tattoos needs to grow up. She looks middle aged & obsessed with a book/show about teenagers. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 120September 19, 2022 6:45 PM

Damn, what’s with all the ageist shit today? It really is like twitter up in here.

by Anonymousreply 121September 19, 2022 6:52 PM

I posted that picture and I really didn’t mean to be judgmental about her age, I just struggle to understand devotion to that extent. Those are pretty big and prominent tattoos. But if it makes her happy, then fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 122September 19, 2022 7:29 PM

R122 unless you are also r120 that’s more to where my comment was directed. It was also prevalent in the newer kit thread that got deleted.

by Anonymousreply 123September 19, 2022 7:34 PM

Great side profile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 19, 2022 8:20 PM

Hint: Don't put "Previous Thread Is Paywalled" or your thread will likely be FF'd into oblivion. The thread below will probably receive the same treatment, because the resident subscriber troll will remember the thread title, but heigh ho...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 19, 2022 8:45 PM

*Don't put "Previous Thread Is Paywalled" into the Original Post of a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 126September 19, 2022 8:46 PM

Does Joe have a skin condition why does his skin look so weird in photos and in HS, makes him look abnormal

by Anonymousreply 127September 19, 2022 9:10 PM

He looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 128September 19, 2022 9:11 PM

His skin looks completely normal to me.

by Anonymousreply 129September 19, 2022 9:12 PM

His skin looks fine to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 19, 2022 9:22 PM

R130 He's really working that mic

by Anonymousreply 131September 19, 2022 9:27 PM

This ones a cute one. But how they managed to take this pic I'm wondering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 19, 2022 9:48 PM

R132 I cannot find the tweet but apparently they had a pile of photos at the con and when someone went to pick up her own picture with joe and kit she spotted this one and took a photo of it, so I’m guessing bash just hopped in and photobombed as they tested the light Or something. Someone else mentioned they had to take their photo with joe and kit as Will and bash were stood watching and joking around so I think they just took a break in the same room.

by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2022 9:51 PM

Re the coffee breath allegations. Most of the cast is southern so I love to hear Joe busting out a northern accent or northern words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2022 10:03 PM

Maybe they could write a Scouse identical cousin for Charlie in Season 2 or 3.

by Anonymousreply 135September 19, 2022 10:05 PM

Damn he gave Joe a complex about drinking coffee and his breath smelling because of it. It comes up all the time in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 136September 19, 2022 10:05 PM

The fans keep asking about it for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 137September 19, 2022 10:07 PM

Because they want them to talk about kissing each other

by Anonymousreply 138September 19, 2022 10:09 PM

Presumably because it goes against their Nick deification.

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2022 10:09 PM

R136 It would have been worse if Kit didn't tell joe about his coffee breath right there and then on the set, he found a way to say it by teasing him in front of the cast, maybe he makes fun of him so that Joe doesn't feel too awkward about it? But he went too far with it, mentioning it in the interviews? TF is wrong with you kit

R91 you're a delusional moron if you think kit would ever watch a video bash made for Joe or even he has he doesn't care much to even think of referencing that in interviews ffs. he's not a weirdo like you.

by Anonymousreply 140September 20, 2022 8:30 AM

The bangersandbash fan must have spend a fortune. She took pictures with Bash, Joe and Will plus this ⬇️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2022 9:17 AM

Wrong thread, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2022 9:19 AM

Is this their thing now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2022 12:04 PM

They sound like an old married couple at times.

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2022 1:04 PM

Wow, they really are closer. I wonder if 'darling' is just a general name that Kit uses for people he knows - although I've never heard him say it before now.

by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2022 1:08 PM

The most interesting thing to come out of the con for me is all of these tidbits of the cast dynamics over the span of a day.

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2022 1:09 PM

R143 that’s funny. I think they’re both more used to one another’s habits and senses of humour by now (they said as much during the panel I believe, that they are much closer now than filming S1) so I think decent chance Kit realizes Joe snarking at him is all in good humour and he plays along better now, thus the darling

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2022 1:09 PM

And another audio/video is deleted shortly after posting (or the account made private) - but I saved it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2022 1:42 PM

The cast interviews for season 2 are going to be fun, I love the new Kit/Joe dynamic

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2022 1:57 PM

R149 can't wait. I'm not mad at kit anymore

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2022 1:59 PM

[Quote] I wonder if 'darling' is just a general name that Kit uses for people he knows

He probably picked it up from his parents.

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2022 2:58 PM

^ let's wait till he calls someone else darling, I think he does it often, it's not like he called Joe " love" or "baby" it's really common for British people, fangorls need to chill.

by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2022 3:45 PM

If it stops the fangurls talking about Coffee Breath...

by Anonymousreply 153September 20, 2022 3:47 PM

R152 I'm British and I wouldn't say it's common - no one I know would ever call me darling. I can imagine a sleazy guy in a van saying 'alright darlin?' as a woman walks past, but Kit definitely wasn't using it in that way. It's probably a slightly posh term of endearment/snark in Kit's case.

by Anonymousreply 154September 20, 2022 3:50 PM

More from the Joe meeting room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 20, 2022 4:10 PM

Ha, love that he watches Kit edits and sends them to him, that's kinda hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 156September 20, 2022 4:14 PM

I was trying to work out why that sounded familiar and remembered this Tiktok Joe had posted with the caption “have spent the last hour watching kit Connor edits I won't lie 🥵.” Played the long game with this one in particular with getting him to do the video in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 20, 2022 4:19 PM

Ugh I'd find him unattractive if he starts wearing makeup. Joe, please we don't want another olly Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 158September 20, 2022 4:20 PM

Get a grip, r158.

by Anonymousreply 159September 20, 2022 4:21 PM

The frau has spoken

by Anonymousreply 160September 20, 2022 4:26 PM

I know it’s not super likely with how a lot of the cast has pulled away from social media, but I hope some of them post for Joe’s birthday.

by Anonymousreply 161September 20, 2022 4:45 PM

Some of them may post stories wishing him. But yeah, again not expecting much. Don't think even Bash might post something this year. Maybe a story. But don't think he'll make a separate post and all.

by Anonymousreply 162September 20, 2022 4:49 PM

His birthday's at the weekend so the cast may well have some sort of birthday bash - would be cool if we got to see at least a photo from it, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 163September 20, 2022 5:03 PM

A generic story is likely. He posted one for Yaz last month. Don't expect more.

by Anonymousreply 164September 20, 2022 5:05 PM

[quote]the cast may well have some sort of birthday bash

Oh, he'll get a birthday bash alright. Or two. Or three.

by Anonymousreply 165September 20, 2022 5:06 PM

Pretty likely he’ll post something given he just did for Yaz, think it’s probably a story as others have said. Don’t see why it would be an old photo per se; I don’t think it’s going to be one of them hugging or snogging or whatever but Connor took a thousand pictures of them looking fairly normal / platonic this summer as Bash showed in his photo dump. I feel like he might just post another one of them just standing around or sitting near each other and call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 166September 20, 2022 5:12 PM

R165 Nice, I really set you up for that one.

by Anonymousreply 167September 20, 2022 5:17 PM

Do we reckon they are still living with parents croft? Or do Netflix provide accommodation near to set? Surely they don't travel from London to set everyday? Having said that I have absolutely no idea where the set is

by Anonymousreply 168September 20, 2022 6:02 PM

They film in Slough a lot. Not exactly high glamour!

by Anonymousreply 169September 20, 2022 6:07 PM

Accommodation was provided (apartments, it seems) for season 1, so I assume it'll be the same this time.

by Anonymousreply 170September 20, 2022 6:08 PM

In Tobie’s vlogs, he was given an apartment near set and a car service (also provided by Netflix) took him to and from set everyday. I assume they give Joe an apartment, since he’s technically from IOM. They might just send a car to London for Bash, Kit, other people with relatively local homes.

by Anonymousreply 171September 20, 2022 6:09 PM

I doubt he still says he technically lives in IOM. He hasn't lived there full time since 2020 and hasn't been there much all year. London is calling!

by Anonymousreply 172September 20, 2022 6:15 PM

That’s the most dramatic thing I’ve ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 173September 20, 2022 6:19 PM

I live in London & commute to our offices in Slough from time to time. It’s less than 30 minutes on the train. Surely those living in London, Yaz, Bash, Joe, Kit, (Will?) just commute via service car or train?! Apartments would be a colossal waste of money. Joe has clearly moved to London now, highly doubt he says he lives in the IOM anymore.

by Anonymousreply 174September 20, 2022 9:01 PM

Did Yaz move to London? She might still be based out of Manchester.

I’m not sure what Netflix and the HS do in this case, but I worked on a production a similar distance outside of a major city and the studio did prioritize setting up apartments for the talent in the smaller town. They usually would go back to the city for the weekend, but found it easier to stick around in their apartments during the week between the early call times and the unpredictable hours.

by Anonymousreply 175September 20, 2022 9:20 PM

Yeah as R175 mentions their call times are often crazy early. A few of the guys who play glorified extras in rugby scenes posted from cars heading to location pre 5am last week. Even if accommodation for three months cost, say, 12,000 a person for the main cast, Alice, producer, and director, that’s still only about 150K for the whole shoot (and I’m guessing it’s less than that given it’s Slough). Especially this year as Covid isn’t a concern and they can have cast members share to lower costs. Obviously this is all just guesswork but I tend to agree they likely arrange for accommodations for most of them.

by Anonymousreply 176September 20, 2022 9:41 PM

This is actually pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2022 11:59 PM

R177 that’s sweet. More productive and meaningful and ironically more likely to get the cast’s attention than the weird fanbooks and birthday cards people normally make for them. Actually wouldn’t be totally surprised if he replied to this / thanked them and / or matched the donation.

by Anonymousreply 178September 22, 2022 12:13 AM

Oh, I had linked that on here when they first started the fundraiser and had forgotten about it, so great that they reached the goal!

by Anonymousreply 179September 22, 2022 12:43 AM

R178 if he actually logs on

by Anonymousreply 180September 22, 2022 1:12 AM

I dont mind unconventional looks but this Joe is fugly as shit.

by Anonymousreply 181September 22, 2022 1:20 AM

r181, why are you even here? Joe is a lovely young man.

by Anonymousreply 182September 22, 2022 1:30 AM

I find him very fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 22, 2022 4:46 AM

How cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 22, 2022 4:56 AM

62 weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 185September 22, 2022 5:30 AM

If my boyfriend was in a show, I'm not sure if a specific part of a kissing scene where someone else is kissing him would be my favourite scene

by Anonymousreply 186September 22, 2022 6:41 AM

Kissing in acting is not particularly fun or romantic to the actor doing it even if the end results looks good for the audience.

by Anonymousreply 187September 22, 2022 6:48 AM

R187 yes it's not fun but it looked like normal kissing so, the lips are still touching, I / anyone in a serious relationship would be little uncomfortable if not jealous, even if we're not uncomfortable one bit and are totally fine with it, I doubt any of us would call that particular scene/ angle our favourite.

by Anonymousreply 188September 22, 2022 7:03 AM

Wondering if Bash has seen the without music version of his favorite scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 22, 2022 7:25 AM

It's not normal kissing. You sound like you are around 12 years old or like those people who don't understand why actors don't fall for their costars. It's highly choreographed in front of 30 people after having been agreed upon, explained how to move exactly and practiced for weeks with the help an intimacy coordinator.

Bash is an actor. Also one who never does anything to get between the whole Nick and Charlie crap despite his relationship with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 190September 22, 2022 7:26 AM

[quote] Joe Seph Locke

What is this word 'seph'?

Is it a noun or a verb?

by Anonymousreply 191September 22, 2022 7:43 AM

R190 lives inside Bash's head so they obviously know what's the truth. Calm your tits, Their relationship doesn't seem serious to me no matter how much you try to convince me otherwise. Kissing is kissing, that statement from Bash could surprise most people. You have cult leader like tendencies, ew. Get yourself checked, you are probably one of those "Joe and kit will never ever fuck, I am gonna keep repeating it until you agree with me" freak.

by Anonymousreply 192September 22, 2022 8:46 AM

R192 Joe and Kit will never fuck.

by Anonymousreply 193September 22, 2022 8:56 AM

Joe and Bash are not in a serious relationship. Kit and Joe could fuck. You must be fuming.

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2022 9:05 AM

bash will be fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 22, 2022 9:16 AM

Some of you sound like the type of people who believe Bash actually hates Ben

R195 Can't get used to him showing his teeth

by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2022 9:18 AM

R193 don't drag your ass to threads like these and try to push your opinions more like BELIEFS at this point ( ew) we know what you're doing.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2022 9:24 AM

R184 Bash looks so good with his hair pushed back like that. Too bad they’d never comment things like that these days.

by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2022 9:26 AM

R198 Yes it should be his go-to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2022 9:42 AM

Yes, a year & a half, most of which was spent living with Bash’s parents, is def a casual fling.

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2022 1:10 PM

Some HS related news is about to drop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2022 1:48 PM

R200 not a serious relationship = casual fling?

by Anonymousreply 202September 22, 2022 1:52 PM

My money is on new cast announcements. The people playing Sahar, David, Farouk, etc.

by Anonymousreply 203September 22, 2022 1:53 PM

So do we think it's gonna be Connor Jessup who will get casted as David Nelson?

by Anonymousreply 204September 22, 2022 1:55 PM

R204 Nope, he's at home reading.

by Anonymousreply 205September 22, 2022 1:57 PM

I’m leaning towards no because I have no idea if he can do the accent and I think he’s back in Canada?

by Anonymousreply 206September 22, 2022 1:57 PM

They should cast Nicholas Hamilton as David

by Anonymousreply 207September 22, 2022 2:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 22, 2022 2:00 PM

Connor Jessup won’t get cast

by Anonymousreply 209September 22, 2022 2:01 PM

By the way, some update about the Con. Don't really get the reason for them backing out from doing the videos but atleast the fans are getting refunded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 22, 2022 2:02 PM

So the new people that say hi are obviously David, Sahar, and Farouk but I don’t recognize any of them from anything before.

by Anonymousreply 211September 22, 2022 2:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 22, 2022 2:04 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 22, 2022 2:07 PM

No Bash...

by Anonymousreply 214September 22, 2022 2:07 PM

R211 Good. I’m glad it’s all new actors and we can all move on from the Connor Jessup speculation

by Anonymousreply 215September 22, 2022 2:08 PM

They’re very cute in this.

R214 They made a point to show his little name tag on the chair though, so I wouldn’t worry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 22, 2022 2:13 PM

Joe and Kit's height difference is so noticeable here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 22, 2022 2:14 PM

Its back on bitches. And ben is returning too. They also shown the girl who will be playing sahar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 22, 2022 2:18 PM

Glad that they are so much more comfortable with each other now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 22, 2022 2:19 PM

I dunno, looks not exactly comfortable. Look him in the eyes Joe

by Anonymousreply 220September 22, 2022 2:20 PM

r220 He’s too busy trying to dodge the brim of Kit’s cap (but he does look directly at him at the end of the clip).

by Anonymousreply 221September 22, 2022 2:21 PM

Joe's having a gay panic. He just wants to scream "let go off me kit"

by Anonymousreply 222September 22, 2022 2:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 22, 2022 2:28 PM

That bit from the video looks really cute. Joe and Kit could blow people's minds by just standing next to each other. Wonder what they'd bring in season 2 as Nick and Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 224September 22, 2022 2:30 PM

They dont say who Evan Ovenell is playing, do they?

by Anonymousreply 225September 22, 2022 2:33 PM

R214 pretty sure his movie wasn’t wrapped when this was filmed. Kit still has facial hair and Yaz hadn’t gone back to the Elle hairstyle in the video

by Anonymousreply 226September 22, 2022 2:36 PM

R225 Evan Ovenell played Christian in the first season, he’s one of Nick’s 3 non-homophobic rugby friends.

by Anonymousreply 227September 22, 2022 2:38 PM

So he will be playing James, the guy who wanted to kiss Charlie during the truth and dare thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 22, 2022 2:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 22, 2022 2:55 PM

He was apparently already on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 22, 2022 3:15 PM

He had a throwaway line at the end of episode 8. He’s now being developed into the other student he says he’s willing to snog Charlie during truth or dare in the comics. So I guess Alice is going with the “secret relationship” plot line despite them marching off holding hands in full view of the school

by Anonymousreply 231September 22, 2022 3:18 PM

Joe reposted Kit’s British Vogue video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 22, 2022 3:34 PM

R232 joe is super supportive of all his castmates; it’s no wonder they and the crew all seem to really like him (basically all of them came to see the play he and Will were in).

by Anonymousreply 233September 22, 2022 3:36 PM

What's going on with the videos from the con? They aren't doing them because people recorded videos? I don't understand? Who's decision is that?

by Anonymousreply 234September 22, 2022 4:22 PM

I would guess that it’s the con’s decision. I can’t imagine both Joe and Kit pulling out because of fans recording some innocuous videos of them. They’d probably know better than to take it out on fans that couldn’t even physically attend the con and they’ve both proven to be really caring and accommodating about the fans in general. The con probably wants to send some sort of message for future cons.

by Anonymousreply 235September 22, 2022 4:29 PM

New Joe Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 22, 2022 6:51 PM

It's funny how threads become paywalled at different times for different members.

by Anonymousreply 237September 22, 2022 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!