Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wanna have sex with Jesus

I like long hair caucasian men . Is he a top or bottom

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2022 7:24 PM

Get pics

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2022 3:06 AM

I liked it. [italic]I liked it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2022 3:09 AM

Jesus was a man of color.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2022 3:22 AM

OP, are you into S&M? Do you fantasize about him on the cross streams of blood flowing from his crown of thorns?

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2022 3:28 AM

Caucasian might be a stretch OP.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2022 3:29 AM

It’s too bad he looks like one of those cagemeat pen pals from the Mama’s Mussy threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2022 3:33 AM

R6- He look NEANDERTHAL

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2022 3:34 AM

Get in line!

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2022 3:35 AM

^^ the best fucks

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2022 3:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2022 3:38 AM

We don't know if he existed or what he looked like but I hope he was real, he was great. The standard pictures for years was of a good looking white man with long hair. The response from hippie men back then to "get a haircut!" was "Jesus had long hair." It shut those assholes up.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2022 3:47 AM

There’s no reason to assume he didn’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2022 4:08 AM

^^ oh, where do i START… ???

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2022 4:30 AM

Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2022 8:01 AM

The only Jesuses alive are Hispanic men, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2022 8:06 AM

The consensus of reputable Biblical scholars is that someone called Jesus existed as a traveling teacher or rabbi. To believe otherwise is Qanon level shit usually from people their info off the Internet from the more rabid anti-christians or a particular type of New Ager (Jesus was a mushroom, man) etc.

It's all so 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2022 8:10 AM

R12 Where's your proof that he did exist?

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2022 8:11 AM

Do your own research R17. It's not our job.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2022 8:13 AM

R16 "To believe otherwise is Qanon level shit" That's bullshit. There's a ton of scientists that don't think he existed cause there isn't enough proof or the "proof" presented is too weak.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2022 8:13 AM

R18 Do your research? Who is sounding like a Qanon bullshitman now? I did my research. He didn't exist. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2022 8:15 AM

r20 and r17 Oh FFS, man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2022 8:21 AM

^ And...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2022 8:22 AM

Jesus was an insatiable cumdump.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2022 8:24 AM

Still is.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2022 8:28 AM

[quote]R16: The consensus of reputable Biblical scholars...

The vast majority of 'biblical scholars' are believers. As such, the only fellow scholars they find 'reputable' are those who agree with them on the central pillar of their shared faith - the existence of Jesus.

There isn't any evidence Jesus existed, and a couple of sad Youtube videos doesn't refute that. Nor will the usual apologetics rollout (i.e. Tacitus, Josephus, Mara bar Serapion, et al).

I'm not sure you've thought this through, though; are you that bored? Are you sure you wanna hash this out again? 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2022 8:38 AM

Poor OP thinks Jesus looks like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2022 8:43 AM

[quote]a couple of sad Youtube videos

That you clearly didn't watch because combined they are over 1 hour long and were posted less than 10 minutes ago.

Why are you like this?

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2022 8:44 AM

Not only was Jesus a Trans man of color, but in a weird sense of irony an MTF trans pushed in the first nail.

by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2022 8:54 AM

Probably the only man I ever worshipped in a non-romantic non-sexual manner.

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2022 9:00 AM

[quote]R27: That you clearly didn't watch because combined they are over 1 hour long and were posted less than 10 minutes ago.

Because I'm not wasting my time on History Channel programs (R21), created to entertain believers, and profiling grifters like Simcha Jacobovici (seriously, do you have any idea how poor the claims of The History Channel on all subjects are? I'm embarrassed for you), or Youtube videos profiling evangelical fundamentalist Christians like "Dr" Titus Kennedy in order to help him market his new book to fellow believers.

[quote]Why are you like this?

Why are you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2022 9:04 AM

Okay, but would the Christ want to fuck YOU? Considering that He could have anyone on Earth, why would he choose to fuck YOU?

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2022 9:08 AM

You might be the most annoying poster this site has ever experienced. You are awful. Please leave people alone.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2022 9:09 AM

And he knows who I am talking too

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2022 9:09 AM

[quote]Because I'm not wasting my time

But you'll waste everyone else's time with your inane, and frankly repetitive, posts on this subject without taking anything else into consideration that may contradict your position.

Sounds like religious nut behavior, to me.

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2022 9:10 AM

Do you think he would be a generous lover, or expect to sit back while you do all the work, as though your Mary Magdalene washing his feet?

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2022 9:14 AM

[quote]R34: Sounds like religious nut behavior, to me.

No, the 'religious nut' hat fits squarely on the head of the poster who's promoting Christian theologians and religious grifters, the equivalents of Alex Jones, as sources.

'Contradiction' is insufficient; anyone can do it. But to actually 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑒 an assertion, you have to have substance.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2022 9:18 AM

R34, on the 𝐁𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥: 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐬 ‘𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞’ thread back in July, you posted, "No one knows wtf they're talking about when it comes to religion, tbh. Not skeptics, and certainly not any followers. No idea why people care about it so damn much" (reply 13 on that thread). And yet here you are on this thread, posting Youtube videos and certainly acting like you've got some stake in it. What gives?

Another gem of yours from that thread (reply 24):

"Ok then. Here's a fun and controversial answer: Black people (specifically those descended from slaves) are the original Jews, belonging to "the tribe of Judah" and those who call themselves Jews today (including those in Israel) are imposters who all belong to "a synagogue of Satan."

GO!"

Do you believe that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2022 9:36 AM

He's too busy with me for you bitches. Find your own prophet.

by Anonymousreply 38September 17, 2022 9:41 AM

Jesus to OP: I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 39September 17, 2022 9:44 AM

Jesus or a Jesus-like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 17, 2022 10:01 AM

[quote]R31 Okay, but would the Christ want to fuck YOU? Considering that He could have anyone on Earth, why would he choose to fuck YOU?

[italic]JESUS LOVES US ALL EQUALLY ! ! [/italic]

You bastard.

by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2022 10:02 AM

r36/PD You're obsessed with this topic. And like a fly to shit whenever religion is brought up, here you come. You are literally the easiest to bait on this topic.

Newsflash, idgaf whether or not Jesus was real. But you certainly do, because you faithfully show up in every last one of these threads to finger wag whenever someone dares to suggest he is. It's hilarious. I actually counted on you showing up. Next time I'm going to put money on it.

Ta ta, Mr. Predictable.

by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2022 10:02 AM

[quote]R42 idgaf whether or not Jesus was real

Considering that gays, other minorities, and women are/were killed, enslaved, and criminalized in Mr. Jesus’ name, whether he was even real in the first place seems like a very worthy topic.

by Anonymousreply 43September 17, 2022 10:09 AM

I don't post to all of them, R42. And I'm usually aware when someone is trying to bait me deliberately. If posters really want to bait me to a thread, why should I disappoint?

In order for you to win any money, you'd have to count on someone else betting against my showing up. And why would anyone with any sense do that?

Damn, but you're bitter. ;D

by Anonymousreply 44September 17, 2022 10:10 AM

r44 I'm not bitter. I think it's hilarious when you come into these threads. I've watched you go back and forth with, what I swear, is the same person on this topic numerous times. It's better than cable, sir. :D

by Anonymousreply 45September 17, 2022 10:19 AM

[quote]R45: I've watched you go back and forth with, what I swear, is the same person on this topic numerous times.

I've often suspected something like that. But they usually come at me with socks.

I don't know. Your sock at R32 / R33 sounds pretty bitter to me. And between R27, R34, and especially R42, you definitely sounded like you'd broken into tears.

by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2022 10:25 AM

[quote]Your sock at [R32] / [R33]

Yeah, nah. Not only do I not play those "sock games," but I literally got into it with that poster in another thread. I'm pretty sure he was talking about me in those posts.

But no tears here. I'm merely getting you primed for when your faithful (and frankly inevitable) "opponent" shows up. I believe you frequently suspect him of being someone named "Matt."

Any minute, now.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2022 10:41 AM

[quote]R47: I'm merely getting you primed for when your faithful (and frankly inevitable) "opponent" shows up. I believe you frequently suspect him of being someone named "Matt." Any minute, now.

Nope. In order to summon Ugly Anscher, I'd need to start talking about Leviticus. It doesn't come up that much.

There's another, a Christian (the Dennis R MacDonald troll), who used to believe that for the sake of Jesus and the salvation of peoples' souls, I needed to be stopped from posting. He has largely ducked out of sight, or only uses socks.

Then there were the Catholics, typified by 'Xavier,' who also was no stranger to socks. That one's posting style and opinions strangely seem to have survived his purported death. 'Personal Theology' is another; Surviving Angel is another. Bootsy-Gumdrop, while feigning irreligion, nonetheless employs socks in the service of Jesus' existence. He puts some effort into socking, designating sectarian differences, and pretending at different theological viewpoints. Evidently he possesses a great underlying investment in belief. Bitterness at having lost arguments about Jesus is a common trait; they cannot refrain from ad hominems (these are often the same, or similar).

Let's get back to your second quote I cited in R37. Do you believe that?

Are you black?

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2022 11:08 AM

The robes he wore were for easy access.

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Jesus is cumming!

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2022 11:25 AM

"Get thee behind me!"

Sounds like OP has a shot at least.

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2022 11:57 AM

[quote] There's another, a Christian (the Dennis R MacDonald troll), who used to believe that for the sake of Jesus and the salvation of peoples' souls, I needed to be stopped from posting. He has largely ducked out of sight, or only uses socks.

I am absolutely not a Chrisian. I absolutely never said anything about the salvation of peoples' souls. And I never advocated that anyone be stopped from posting.

And I told you flat out that I stopped posting in these threads because of your constant harrassing and name-calling.

And though I have never used sock-puppets, you refuse to believe it. It is your standard bullshit, no evidence accusation to try and silence people.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2022 12:09 PM

[quote]R52: And I told you flat out that I stopped posting in these threads because of your constant harrassing and name-calling.

Yes, but I've never done that. I've asked you some direct questions about things you've said, and when you flew completely to pieces, I checked your identity and found that you were the same guy who'd maligned Dennis R MacDonald, as an argument as to why he should be disregarded (you called him "crazy," "out on a limb," "everyone hates that guy", etc). Now you completely fly to pieces every time I address you directly. It's amazing to me that, even today, I can mention you at R48, and you swoop in and reply. This demonstrates that

𝑎) You're never far from wherever I'm posting; you're always hovering somewhere nearby. It's creepy AF. And

𝑏) You acknowledge the way I refer to you, and you come when called. You could authenticate, and assume a real name of your own choosing, and then I would not have to refer to you as 'the Dennis R MacDonald troll,' not as an ad hominem, but out of a lack of any other point of reference to you. But you won't.

No, I do not believe you when you say you don't use sock puppets. Besides the fact that it's something all sock users say, you have time and again demonstrated a complete lack of honesty and integrity across the nearly four years we've been conversing. You've unfurled every fallacy in the book, from insisting your claims have standing because you're supposedly a New Testament teacher at a college and you're an expert, to personal character assassination of cited sources (i.e. 'Richard Carrier is a pervert'). And I keep catching snatches of your specific, whiny, aggrieved narratives coming from user accounts other than yours.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2022 3:45 PM

OP, Jesus doesn't go for boozers and dopers.

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2022 4:11 PM

Dream on… when you get to hell you’ll be shit out of luck.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2022 4:26 PM

Jesus was hot, but he wasn't Caucasian.

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2022 4:28 PM

Tori Amos? Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2022 4:30 PM

Whenever I see Jesus up on that cross

I can't help but think

That He looks kind of hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2022 4:32 PM

[quote]Jesus was hot, but he wasn't Caucasian.

I suspect that some of the penises in him were.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2022 6:24 PM

Dost thou want to sucketh my BBC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2022 6:43 PM

Well he did have 'special friends'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2022 7:01 PM

Listen I suggest anyone interacting with poison, stop, just stop good or bad. That person is mentally ill. It's not worth the headache. Furthermore poison I don't want you to do anything crazy so nothing I am saying should be taken personal. Actually, scratch that how can you not take it personal. Your family wants what is best for you. God bless.

by Anonymousreply 62September 17, 2022 8:20 PM

[quote]R62: Listen I suggest anyone interacting with poison, stop, just stop good or bad. That person is mentally ill. It's not worth the headache. Furthermore poison I don't want you to do anything crazy so nothing I am saying should be taken personal. Actually, scratch that how can you not take it personal. Your family wants what is best for you. God bless.

Mmm-hmm, R28 / R32 / R33 / R62, sure. You're incredibly butthurt, and cannot conceal your hostility; like so many Christians, when you say "God bless," you really mean "fuck you." If you really couldn't stand me, you could just put me on ignore, but you'd still see my posts through your sock accounts (like R3 / R21 / R22 / R27 / R34 / R42 / R45 / R47 on this thread). You follow me from thread to thread, always commenting on my mental health. No matter which account you're running, you have poor impulse control, and it still hasn't clicked over with you that you're identifying your socks whenever you do it. It's something you'll never cease to do, your pleas to "just stop" notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2022 1:40 AM

R63, Listen dude I don't follow you. You are mistaking me for other posters. Not everyone who disagrees with you is the same person on sock accounts. Dude you really need help and I'm saying that as someone who struggles with my own mental health and bipolar. I don't follow or stalk anyone online. I've interacted with you on this thread and one other I believe. I made the Interview w/ Vampire thread and you got testy on there. God bless.

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2022 8:40 PM

Built like a ripped brick shithouse!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote]R64: I made the Interview w/ Vampire thread and you got testy on there.

No, babe; I posted links to other threads with that same subject, and 𝑦𝑜𝑢 got testy, and used a sock to help express it. (For onlookers, you and the sock are also the troll poster informally known as "Black Millennial" from the thread, "𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫.")

Your entire intended troll angle for "𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬" is Jacob Anderson as "a black creole slave owner." It was earmarked to become a race troll thread.

[quote]I've interacted with you on this thread and one other I believe.

Well, the thread where I called you out for your sock use was "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧?", where you were using two of them. One of them has since been redlined as [ troll 5961 ] ("PoisonedDragon is a very sad, sad person. Possibly clinically mentally ill," reply 212 on that thread), and the other is "Black Millennial."

[quote]You are mistaking me for other posters. Not everyone who disagrees with you is the same person on sock accounts.

No, I'm not mistaking anything. This isn't about differences of opinion. You're using a collection of sock accounts, and the similarities between the posts are clear. I kept warning you that that bullshit about mental illness was giving you away, but you simply can't make yourself stop saying it. And that isn't the only point of concurrence between the posts. Whether your pretense to be a black conservative across these socks is part of an Anscher or a Davida campaign, I leave to other, more experienced DL observers to sort out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2022 7:03 AM

OP would you still be interested if the real Jesus looks more like Bin Laden than a white man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2022 7:42 AM

He’s only into threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2022 8:02 AM

R66, Please get help. YOU ARE DEEPLY DISTRUBED AND A LIAR. I have never used sock accounts in my life. I will no longer interact with you after this comment. Be well.

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2022 10:29 AM

Oh honey, he had 12 horny apostles hanging on his every word and a whore washing his feet. He's not going to be interested in you.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2022 11:51 AM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2022 12:00 PM

Which one of you sinners did this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2022 12:02 PM

Sweet Jesus, R72. Who knew stigmata could be so useful?

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2022 12:07 PM

R71, wrong color.

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2022 1:21 PM

[quote]You're incredibly butthurt

Must be getting fucked with a long skinny dick.

by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2022 3:11 PM

R13, the queen of question-begging

by Anonymousreply 76September 19, 2022 4:46 PM

I once had a dream Jesus was mowing my lawn.

Not sure what Freud would say

by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2022 8:47 PM

^^ Are you the pastor of a mega church?

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2022 10:38 PM

[quote] I like long hair caucasian men

How's 'bout a li'l kiss, love?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2022 10:43 PM

[quote] If you really couldn't stand me, you could just put me on ignore, but you'd still see my posts through your sock accounts (like [R3] / [R21] / [R22] / [R27] / [R34] / [R42] / [R45] / [R47] on this thread).

r63/PD I know this is late but you seriously need to stop this. I am a completely different person than r69 et al. You need to stop this. I understand there are very few Black people on this site but goddamn, we're not literally all the same person.

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2022 6:23 PM

He's dead, you naughty necrophiliac.

I hope he was a top. He sure was hung.

by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2022 6:31 PM

Well, he was hung on a cross, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2022 6:49 PM

Was he cut, though?

by Anonymousreply 83October 7, 2022 6:52 PM

Father God.

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2022 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!