Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Blue Valentin

All the anguish, all the tears. Now that he's spilled the beans about Charlotte's captivity to his "darling" Anna, can the damsel finally ease his distress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 4, 2022 11:11 PM

Previous thread-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2022 4:11 PM

Love that gif of poor Lady Val. Reminds me that she had no remorse after paying Sasha to pretend to be Nina's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2022 4:18 PM

Everybody wish Nicholas Chavez a happy birthday and a pleasant vacation after carrying the show on his back for the past year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2022 6:04 PM

Happy Birthday🎂🎂 Nicholas Chavez

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2022 8:03 PM

I already feel bored when know NAC won’t be on next episode.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2022 8:05 PM

Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff!

I'd gladly smuggle a shiv in a loaf of bread for you at Pentonville!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2022 9:10 PM

I know it was mentioned before however it is a little distracting how much TempMichael looks like he could be Sonny's biological son lol or at least a nephew. On the other hand it's good to see Robert Adamson again albeit temporarily

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2022 11:24 PM

I'm still wondering how much longer GH has on ABC; since they own it, they can always pull the plug at any given time. One of the times they were on the chopping block years ago, ABC was considering airing GH in prime time 5 nights a week as a Summer series instead of daytime, only for it to return every Summer in that same format. I wonder how well it would've done lol obviously the production value would've had to change.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2022 11:29 PM

I know that GH isn't the only soap that does this, but something has to be done about these 15 second hit and run scenes. How in the hell are you supposed to building any kind of dramatic tension in 15 seconds. I understand you want to keep the viewers attention for the entire 40 minutes of show, but there's got to be a better way.

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2022 2:44 AM

Willow and Carly are such vile cunts. I wish Nelle's ghost would've slit both their throats yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2022 8:27 AM

I can’t believe Willow is still hanging around. Actress is fine, character is a glorified Carly prop who also has to act against the deadly Chud Dull. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2022 9:04 AM

Carly hitting levels of nuclear-grade cuntery yesterday, even for her. Thank God Nina yells back.

And the hypocrisy—when she A) is at least partially responsible for Belle’s death and B) knows Nina is Willow’s mother. God, what a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2022 12:35 PM

*Nelle’s death, not Bellle’s

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2022 2:04 PM

Chavez looked extra fetching in his scenes at the Savoy. The suit, the lighting, the soulful expressions on his face. Very appealing and charismatic.

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2022 5:44 PM

I am going to go crazy if Spencer goes to prison for three months and there’s no movement forward with Trina. It seems insane to do that but I put nothing past this show’s ability to draw out a story past the point of sanity.

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2022 6:02 PM

Looks today like Ladies Val and Alexis are on the same Botox regimen.

Why isn't Kentucky Fried Martin complicating this Lucy/Mr. Sheffield plot? Is anyone in charge over there?

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2022 6:46 PM

How long before Ms. Wu makes a play for Sonny and things get awwwkward? She seemed like she was moving in for the kill yesterday when she coerced him into drinks together. She gets that way with Curtis, occasionally, too, kind of leering and suggestive. Very Helena-like.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2022 8:34 PM

Selena Wu is the only woman sexual chocolate Curtis has ever had an ounce of chemistry with. They need to pair Portia with literally anyone else--Brooke Kerr doesn't play around; she could make MyKill interesting--and get Curtis and Selena moving. But they won't because this show is slower than molasses and doesn't tell interesting stories.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2022 9:03 PM

(r12) That graveyard scene was such a waste - WTF! Where are the writers? That should have a climatic scene - wig pulling, grabbing each other just like Dynasty! Maybe they could have Carly and Nina start swinging at each other and accidentally knock Willow into a headstone - there goes the baby and she doesn't have to worry about the chemo affecting it anymore? Did anyone ever think about that? What if Nina put Carly in a coma and she couldn't tell them that Nina was Willow's mother, so Willow will DIE without Nina's bone marrow transplant? Did anyone ever think of that? My God I'm not even a soap writer and I could go on forever, this show is so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2022 1:03 AM

I'm sorry about my last rant but I happened to come home and found my piggy facing in the wrong direction.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2022 1:08 AM

I honestly think the writers are just phoning it in at this point. Todays episode was a waste of 40 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2022 8:44 AM

The "extra gravy" thread is subscribers only now.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2022 4:36 AM

Rumors of at least one death, maybe a second in coming couple of weeks.

Who?

One is described as "Port Charles loses one of their own". Sounds like a cop. I'm guessing and hoping Rory.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2022 2:00 AM

The best storyline is how TV Source called out Casey. soap twitter has gone cray!

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2022 12:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2022 4:26 PM

NuJordan was on Mo's State of Mind. She seems lovely and looked much prettier with natural makeup and not the overdone eye makeup she sports as police commissioner. I feel kind of bad continuing to criticize her acting but not enough to stop. She really should stick to modeling. She didn't have any mental health problems to discuss.

Mo went on and on about how bad he wanted to be a model when he was younger and being a model is his unfulfilled dream. I really can't stand the guy and his humongous ego yet I hate watch his show sometimes when I'm curious about a guest or like his guest.

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2022 8:33 PM

Maybe Finn is killed and Liz suspects herself? Fingers crossed?

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2022 2:22 AM

The loving scene between Gladys and Brando today makes me suspect Gladys may be killed.

The Brando actor has denied on twitter he is one of the impending deaths. On the other hand, he wouldn't be at liberty to say if he were.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2022 6:50 PM

I spoke too soon.....

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2022 7:00 PM

When did Sonny and Ava become besties?

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2022 7:51 PM

The show has too many Jason replacements right now, so I can see Brando departing. It's probably around the end of his contract time. He'll probably be able to get other acting jobs

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2022 9:02 PM

Sasha and her annoying voice can go too.

Gladys can stay. She can run that nail salon.

Would be nice if Hook Killer crossed paths with Rory next...

I'm over Gonzo Gregory, he also can go. Too bland and uninteresting even when he's sparring with Alexis. He does kook good though. His real life daughter just had a baby with Jennie Garth's ex Peter Facinelli.

NLG has been going on about her SAG retirement and writing an autobiography and speaking her truth. Wonder if she will go all scorch the earth with a tell all.

Mo has Rena Sofer on wish list for guests on State of Mind. If she does it, I would take that as a sign she's trying to get back on the show or is on her way back.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2022 9:20 PM

Losing Brando will not be any significant loss to the show. Show emasculated him long ago, thereby taking away any appeal he had.

Sasha won't be missed either.

Gladys is the most enjoyable of those three characters. Yes, let her run the nail salon.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2022 9:30 PM

[quote]He does kook good though.

*look* not *kook*

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2022 9:30 PM

Has fat Casey joined the writing team yet? He’s a tubbo.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2022 9:32 PM

Aww, I wonder if the Gladys actress ad-libbed the kissing Brando's hand. The actors seemed fond of each other and he defended her on SM when she first was on the show and everyone hated her.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2022 10:48 PM

Laura Wright is a class act. She promoted Days exclusive move to Peacock.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2022 10:59 PM

That’s pretty cool of Wright. Hate Carly.

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2022 12:38 AM

Wright is a great cheerleader/team player. Is Carly gonna lead a Yellowjackets-style cult with the other plane crash survivors?

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2022 2:27 AM

Laura Wright knows that GH will now be the lowest rated network soap. She still wants her job. GH will prolly be kicked to streaming like Days so of course she’s going to cheerlead for Days to succeed on streaming. It’s nothing more than job security. Is she actually watching Days, or just thinking of herself and her job.

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2022 8:49 AM

[quote]When did Sonny and Ava become besties?

There's been a gradual thaw over years between both Sonny/Ava and Carly/Ava. They're never going to love her, but, you know..."Avery's mother." She's too present and important in Avery's life for them to AJ her, so they make the best of it.

And she's been decent about the shared parenting. Frankly, more than they have.

I'd say she was top of their hate list right after they found out about her role in Morgan's downward spiral and death, but others have replaced her with time.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2022 10:27 AM

Maura West is so good even Mo perks up in his scenes with her.

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2022 1:38 PM

r42, agreed. It felt like they were both relishing playing off each other on Monday (there was nothing special in the writing of those scenes, but Mo and Maura both seemed to be playing with the lines and shooting looks at each other that were a little extra).

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2022 6:53 PM

Maura has spoken highly on Maurice on several occasions. Really seems to like working with him.

Their scenes together are good.

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2022 7:44 PM

Nava suck because NüNik is awful. Ninny I loved but took too long to launch (like everything on this show). Try Sonny/Ava again? If we have to see Mo 4x a week, keep him energized.

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2022 7:51 PM

Brando actor resisted getting vaxxed like his good buddy Marcus. They both then relented and got vaxxed at the last minute before the ABC deadline so they could stay on the show. Now Brando has been canned. Hopefully the same thing will happen to Marcus.

I remain baffled by the hiring of the likes of Rory, Jordan and Nik actors. When I lived in L.A. twenty years ago you couldn't throw a stone without hitting an aspiring actor. Every server, bartender, host/hostess, retail worker, receptionist, hospitality worker and office paper pusher was an aspiring actor. Is there some kind of supply chain actor shortage? Mark Teschner couldn't do any better than this crew? Maybe he should scout the Hyundai dealership in Florida where young Chavez was working.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2022 8:07 PM

Apparently, Kristina was very close to her cousin Brando. You could tell because she was out-shrieking Sasha.

Whoever directed today's episode (Wednesday) should never work again. The writing is bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2022 10:14 PM

r47

refresh my memory... how is Brando related to Kristina?

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2022 10:44 PM

Brando is Sonny's cousin.

Kristina is Sonny's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2022 10:50 PM

^^ gracias

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2022 10:56 PM

Will Carly's layover in FL turn into a visit to the trailer park of her youth, and a run in with the ghost of Nelle? Is this the redemption arc we've been waiting breathlessly for for years?

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2022 8:39 AM

An entire week without Spencer truly reveals this show’s weaknesses in other areas.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2022 5:13 AM

Is Nicholas Chavez off shooting a movie or something?

Not understanding why they sent Spencer off to prison unless it's a way to give Chavez some time off for a movie role or a long vacation.

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2022 8:58 AM

Chavez needs a long vacation. Can’t stand him!!!!

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2022 10:16 AM

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2022 8:52 PM

My guess is that Rory is the hook killer.

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2022 8:59 PM

^ He probably will be since he got a primetime gig.

These writers didn't know who it would be when they started this story.

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2022 9:11 PM

I agree with Rory being Captain Hook

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2022 9:12 PM

Rory’s an asshole in real life. Bigoted homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2022 9:18 PM

I just wish they’d actually kill a few people if they’re doing a killer story. Brando isn’t enough! There are so many others who aren’t needed.

by Anonymousreply 60September 18, 2022 3:13 AM

What would Rory's motive be?

by Anonymousreply 61September 18, 2022 6:46 AM

R46 Its still like that in LA now 😆 as for casting, Frank has final say when it comes to casting (and has had it since he arrived in December 2011) so even if Mark has better actors in mind (which I'm sure he does) they may not necessarily be what Frank wants (with Nicholas Chavez being a rare exception) so the person ultimately chosen is in Frank's hands 😆

by Anonymousreply 62September 18, 2022 6:58 AM

As bad as some of the newbies are (and honestly, Coloma is no longer one, and should've improved), even seasoned actors are failing on GH. Josh Kelly, Easton, and Howarth are all sucking. They write for Chavez and the girl that plays Esme, who are both terrific. But even the writing for Ava is so bad, the only thing interesting is how West chooses to play it.

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2022 10:04 AM

Maybe the actors are just phoning it in because they know the end is near? Other than the hook and Spencer, the storylines are a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2022 10:18 AM

The suspicion is that The Hook is Esme’s brother, Rory.

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2022 10:37 AM

I'd rather see Dex as Esme's brother. Rory is basically wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2022 11:06 AM

New Jordan is TERRIBLE. Hands down the worst actor on that set. Britts leaving.

by Anonymousreply 67September 18, 2022 11:13 AM

NuJordan looked like she was ready to get it on with her son at Trina's party.

by Anonymousreply 68September 18, 2022 11:18 AM

I never thought the original Jordan, Vinessa Antoine, was convincing as high-ranking law enforcement, and I wouldn't have thought she'd be a tough act to follow, but the two recasts have made me miss her. The second Jordan lacked charisma; the third one lacks animation.

by Anonymousreply 69September 18, 2022 11:49 AM

Bring back Wes Ramsey!

by Anonymousreply 70September 18, 2022 1:16 PM

Is Dex a dwarf? Or is his head too big for his body?

by Anonymousreply 71September 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Dex actor was a bit too pleased with himself on Mo's show. Said he knows he's good looking, knows he's talented. Most serious problem he's had in life was a bout with acne in high school. He's also taking a page out of talentless Marcus's playbook and sucking up to Mo bigtime and doing little dances with him on social media.

by Anonymousreply 72September 18, 2022 1:46 PM

Is FatGiddens writing this show? Remember when he was trying to be bff with fat Angie from CBS? lolol

by Anonymousreply 73September 18, 2022 1:57 PM

I kind of wish they'd brought Brook Kerr in as NuJordan instead of Portia.

At least they're closer to age-appropriate with Tanisha Harper (in her 40s, unlike Vinessa Antoine or Briana Henry). Shame about the acting, though.

by Anonymousreply 74September 18, 2022 3:50 PM

Harper 37. Antoine is 39. Henry is 30. Their on-screen son is 27.

by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2022 5:15 PM

R46 Also meant to mention how Frank had recasts for Nikolas, Curtis & Brando lined up and ready to go when the three actors didn't want to get the vaccine. I'm not sure if the temp Brando was the recast that would have permanently taken his position however it might have been.

by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2022 7:35 PM

R61 I do wonder where exactly are they going with this story. If it's another redemption arc for Carly, to paint Charlotte/Reese's father Daniel in a bad light, that was already done when they did this story the first time in 2005, explaining how Carly was a victim of seduction by her best friend's father. She was initially believed to be the aggressor by Charlotte/Reese, however she eventually understood her father's role in everything after Carly's breakdown. Now they're going in a different direction by letting us see it through Peyton's point of view, who led her ex-husband to believe their daughter had died in that car accident, arranged for her plastic surgery, and helped her obtain a new identity. I doubt we're going to get to see Peyton's full on rage against her exhusbands teenage mistress, and instead she'll either forgive Carly, or made out to look like the bad guy. On another board someone wondered if this would lead to a reveal of Carly having Dan's baby, which could've been where Jean & Shelly were originally going with Nelle as Carly's daughter, before Frank changed it.

by Anonymousreply 77September 18, 2022 7:46 PM

At R77 that was meant for R51 sorry R61 lol

by Anonymousreply 78September 18, 2022 7:48 PM

R64 I think it's a combination of overall morale being low combined with Frank's "guidance" on how they should act in their scenes. The newer actors such as Nicholas Chavez hasn't been there long enough to realize how bad the show is and seems happy to have a starring role on a long-running daytime show. He also probably doesn't intend to stay there for years and years so he sees it as a stepping stone. The veterans on the other hand, I believe a lot if them might see GH as a dead end job that they're committed to because it pays the bills and has good benefits. If/when GH moves to a streaming format, they'll most likely follow since their job options are limited, besides other soap operas, however all of them will not be able to make that jump since those shows have full casts close to capacity themselves.

by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2022 7:57 PM

R67 R68 R69 Good observations right after each other 😆

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2022 7:59 PM

R74 I think she would've been good however Briana Nicole Henry was already there I think lol which means if Brook were cast as recast Jordan, maybe Briana would've been Portia, then Tanisha would be recast Portia, and we'd all say how terrible Portia actress is 😆

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2022 8:02 PM

Wait R72 he said all that? He's ok however he's not as good looking as he thinks he is to be so arrogant

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2022 8:04 PM

R73 Lol no Jamey Giddens is still a writer at Days Of Our Lives.

by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2022 8:05 PM

This shit is embarrassing for everyone. Maurice is such a narcissistic, boring piece of shit.

This kid is not that hot or talented or interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 18, 2022 8:16 PM

R84 Right 😆 thanks for the link.

by Anonymousreply 85September 18, 2022 10:27 PM

Do you think Carolyn Hennessy has ever eaten LDub’s pussy?

by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2022 10:46 PM

They should just pair Michael with Nelle!

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2022 12:38 AM

r87

you mean again?

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2022 12:43 AM

I’ll eat Dlubs snatch!!

by Anonymousreply 89September 19, 2022 4:08 AM

NLG is a big Sussex supporter. She and Patricia Arquette were banging on this week about how poorly the poor Sussexes have been treated by the BRF. Both need to get their heads examined. However, in the past, NLG has said what a great guy Thomas Markle was when he worked at GH.

by Anonymousreply 90September 19, 2022 8:25 AM

I wish they'd fire NLG. She's outstayed her welcome by a decade. I don't get all the frau love for her and her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 91September 19, 2022 8:56 AM

Frank is scared of NLG.

by Anonymousreply 92September 19, 2022 11:16 AM

That fat fuck CaseyHutch is a moron. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 93September 19, 2022 11:46 AM

I actually like MB and don't really care for Sonny.

I mean...the kid is CUTE. Not hot or good-looking but cute. Like a puppy.

by Anonymousreply 94September 19, 2022 1:08 PM

Dex actor has long neck and narrow shoulders. Very distracting.

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2022 1:57 PM

Dex actor has been hot since birth because he told us so.

by Anonymousreply 96September 19, 2022 2:51 PM

r90 Get over your fucking obsession. I'm tired of Meghan Markle obsessed trolls bringing her into every fucking thread. I don't care about any of this Royal Family shit.

by Anonymousreply 97September 19, 2022 2:59 PM

Oh no!! I've upset r97. How will I ever be able to sleep tonight.

by Anonymousreply 98September 19, 2022 3:23 PM

r98 Apparently you don't since all you nutjobs do is think and talk about Meghan Markle and the Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 99September 19, 2022 3:25 PM

Fuck off, asshole @ r97/r99. You don't get to decide what is said here. This isn't twitter. And seek help for your easily triggered assholery and maybe take a laxative, you sound constipated in addition to school girl sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 100September 19, 2022 3:33 PM

r100 You can't even deny that you're obsessed. 🤣 Fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 101September 19, 2022 3:37 PM

Has Alan Sarapa commented about Mo Benard yet? lol Of course the loser Alan has. Ugly mofo Alan needs to learn the difference between interviewing someone and actually working with them. Mo works on the set of GH. Alan Sarapa does not. Fuck off Alan.

by Anonymousreply 102September 19, 2022 4:25 PM

Dex is bringing all the ftm energy today. GH is so progressive. Sorry Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 103September 19, 2022 6:42 PM

What happened to Lucas?

by Anonymousreply 104September 19, 2022 8:33 PM

Well, Brando did say that he couldn't tell if his attacker was male or female. r103 may be on to something

by Anonymousreply 105September 19, 2022 9:22 PM

What’s the last surprising thing that happened on this show? Harmony’s two-day descent into madness? It really does bear repeating that the show is mind-numbingly, excruciatingly boring.

by Anonymousreply 106September 19, 2022 9:25 PM

I'd nominate Esme's sudden departure from the show. Unfortunately, it's lead to more Ava Nik scenes as it seems that Chavez 3 month departure from the show has stopped Esme's return

by Anonymousreply 107September 19, 2022 9:36 PM

Is the hook storyline because of the budget cuts that Frank has to make? They said on Twitter the show has to cut 20% of its budget.

by Anonymousreply 108September 19, 2022 9:36 PM

Frank could save money by firing himself.

by Anonymousreply 109September 19, 2022 11:01 PM

The last four episodes have mostly consisted of Sonny following black women around the hospital telling them how to do their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2022 2:42 AM

I think Frank has resumed rearranging stories/re-writing since about last Fall, for the show has been going on a downhill spiral since about that time. He had a hard time during the pandemic, as alot of us have, and that could be why he seemingly wasn't actively changing things around. He interfered with Ron's writing, as well as Jean & Shelly's; it's like the writers are driving and you can see where they're going, until backseat driver Frank takes hold of the wheel, with sharp left turns, leading us in a completely different direction.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2022 5:41 AM

The show is also lacking continuity; they showed Carly and Peyton last Thursday, without any follow-up the next day or Monday. The way they're going about it is wrong and the writers dropped the ball imo; Peyton should've recognized Carly first, acted like she didn't, gained her trust, then offered her a job at one of her companies that would've been based in Port Charles. Carly could've kept thinking that there was something familiar about Peyton, while Drew could've been suspicious (since Carly is going through a transition, her guard could be down) with Peyton ultimately setting Carly up and sending her to prison for "stealing" from her company, as an act of revenge for ruining her marriage and her daughter's life. In the end it would've been another poor Carly story with Drew (instead of Jason or Sonny) rescuing her, however only after she endured months of suffering.

by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2022 5:51 AM

Sonny's diminishing height and Haynes Her Way t-shirts are not exactly instilling fear around the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2022 9:06 AM

R110 & R113 Wow both assessments are so true 😆

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2022 6:27 PM

FUCKING idjit...

CHAD DUELL OPENS UP

Chad Duell’s absence from work recently required the role of Michael to be temporarily recast with Robert Adamson (ex-Noah, Y&R). On the latest episode of Maurice Benard’s (Sonny, GH) mental health chat show, STATE OF MIND, the actor, who has had Covid multiple times, thought he had contracted the virus again (“I had the symptoms of it: the fever, the cough, a weird headache”), but was testing negative. Then, “on the fourth day, all of a sudden, my chest started hurting unbelievably bad. I felt like I was having a heart attack…. It was so painful, I thought, ‘If I have Covid, it probably went to my chest. I should go to the hospital.’ ” Doctors rules out a heart attack, but after performing an angiogram, he was diagnosed with acute myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle which; this type of inflammation is common after viruses. Duell, “It’s a long-term Covid effect and some people get in their brains.” The condition “goes away on its own,” according to Duell, who admitted, “I thought I was dying. I can’t tell you the pain I felt. I was taking morphine and it wasn’t doing anything. So I was scared, man.” For the full interview with Benard, click here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 20, 2022 9:29 PM

I chuckled when Sasha fell to the floor screaming and the look on Annie Dutton's face was "girl, you need to bring it down a bit."

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2022 8:44 AM

Did Duell talk about how bad Courtney’s snatch stunk? He divorced her might quick after getting the whiff!!!

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2022 10:21 PM

Jordan sneaking up on Anna with a hook wearing a glove. Anna should've punched her.

by Anonymousreply 118September 22, 2022 1:22 AM

Apparently it was not actor Johnny Wactor'schoice to exit the role of Brando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 22, 2022 5:15 PM

He wouldn’t even be in the top 15 characters I would’ve axed.

Wactor will be fine; he works a lot outside of GH already.

by Anonymousreply 120September 22, 2022 5:29 PM

Poor Gregory Harrison. He splits his time between a lisping circus baby, a Grecian Formula John McBain, and a frigid dyke.

I bet that motorhome is looking pretty good, eh Gonzo?

by Anonymousreply 121September 22, 2022 5:44 PM

I’m pretty finished with Grahn. Good actress but Alexis is just so tedious and so is NLG.

by Anonymousreply 122September 22, 2022 5:47 PM

They certainly seem to have run out of story ideas for Alexis.

Or maybe this is a passive aggressive way to get her to agree to be a part of a Cassadine storyline.

by Anonymousreply 123September 22, 2022 5:50 PM

Another stunning outfit on Kirsten Storms in those Deception scenes. Truly, Maxie is the picture of corporate chic.

by Anonymousreply 124September 22, 2022 6:00 PM

I was like, “Cute, Maxie wore her Business Keds,” R124.

by Anonymousreply 125September 22, 2022 6:05 PM

Kristen Storms is hard to look at, not because she’s fat but because she looks SICK.

by Anonymousreply 126September 22, 2022 6:41 PM

So di they just make up a new family for Finn McBain, with a random tie to the hook killer? This show is fucking terrible.

And sorry R126 , but part of it is because she's fat. A kind director would've let her stay seated behind the desk for the entire episode.

Congrats to Lady Val for taking a Zodiac and climbing up the side of a ship without removing his sport coat. No way this shit makes it to it's 60th.

by Anonymousreply 127September 22, 2022 7:01 PM

^ *did

by Anonymousreply 128September 22, 2022 7:01 PM

R127, he weight and the dreadful wardrobe definitely don't help but her overall pallor and energy is what I notice most.

I honestly won't be sorry when they axe this awful show.

by Anonymousreply 129September 22, 2022 7:29 PM

Thanks, Elizabeth. Due to your selfishness in having to have your problems come before anyone else's, I just killed myself.

by Anonymousreply 130September 22, 2022 7:46 PM

Frank hates dealing with NLG so he lets her do whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 131September 22, 2022 7:48 PM

R131

by Anonymousreply 132September 22, 2022 7:49 PM

Maxie’s lip injections don’t help either. She looks like a balloon that’s about to blow.

by Anonymousreply 133September 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Has Mo’s nutcase show been canceled yet

by Anonymousreply 134September 22, 2022 10:42 PM

r134

by Anonymousreply 135September 22, 2022 11:13 PM

r135

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2022 1:07 AM

Why in the world do they have Chase looking like Liberace?

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2022 1:11 AM

Did they all get new headshots for the opening again?

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2022 7:15 AM

R147 This singing shit is so embarrassing. I feel bad for the actor.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2022 10:35 AM

The only thing longer than Maxie's two-year pregnancy while dragging out the Peter story (oh yeah, and Lulu's coma, and Esme's connection to Ryan, and Port Charles melting, and Nina's real daughter(s)) has been Chase's suspension from the PCPD for punching someone. I'm with R139 .

by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2022 11:18 AM

They're killing off Diane?!

by Anonymousreply 141September 23, 2022 9:16 PM

Apparently. This makes me wonder about the rumors that Wactor and Hennessy were reluctant to conform to the vaccine requirement.

Although more likely it’s proof that Esme is the hooker—she’s coming for Trina’s lawyer, after aborted attempts on her mentor and best friend.

by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote]Did they all get new headshots for the opening again?

Some of them did. Definitely some new headshots in there. Everyone's new photo seems to be an improvement. Especially Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2022 10:47 PM

That Diane actress always annoyed me so good riddance. Her way of acting is weird.

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2022 11:00 PM

r144

by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2022 11:06 PM

R145

by Anonymousreply 146September 25, 2022 12:42 AM

kookoo at SON is weird. Send in Vee who is in the biz

by Anonymousreply 147September 25, 2022 6:32 AM

by Anonymousreply 148September 25, 2022 8:56 AM

KooKoo is a complete idiot and annoyance. She’s in her own world.

by Anonymousreply 149September 25, 2022 12:37 PM

r146

by Anonymousreply 150September 25, 2022 8:29 PM

Kookoo wakes up early to watch Days on the cock. She is bringing back THE Another World! She won’t stop until every park bench in Central Park has the number to call and save TAW!!

by Anonymousreply 151September 25, 2022 9:13 PM

r150

by Anonymousreply 152September 25, 2022 9:14 PM

r151

by Anonymousreply 153September 25, 2022 9:24 PM

r153

by Anonymousreply 154September 25, 2022 9:38 PM

r154

by Anonymousreply 155September 25, 2022 9:38 PM

KooKoo is still diddling her pussy over F’ANNE Heche.

by Anonymousreply 156September 26, 2022 12:23 AM

Probably time for a new thread soon.

by Anonymousreply 157September 26, 2022 12:25 AM

That won't cure the problem. Hopefully it will be distracted by something shiny and run face first into a speeding train.

by Anonymousreply 158September 26, 2022 4:44 AM

Is Dex's head too big for his body? There's just something physically odd about him.

by Anonymousreply 159September 28, 2022 5:36 AM

His mother clearly smoked through her pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 160September 28, 2022 9:04 AM

Dex looks like he has an adult head on a child’s body.

by Anonymousreply 161September 28, 2022 9:04 AM

Nicky Chavez with a pretty long feature in People Mag this week.

How long until Mo bullies him off the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 28, 2022 1:48 PM

Might someone point out to Marcus that features in People are what happens when an actor is good at their job?

And those who aren't good at their job just do silly little dances on SM to entertain and suck up to Mo.

by Anonymousreply 163September 28, 2022 1:55 PM

I don’t get the hype over Chavez. He’ll be like so many others before him- GH will be the pinnacle of his career and he’ll fade away quickly once he leaves the security of GH.

by Anonymousreply 164September 28, 2022 1:55 PM

We're about, what, halfway through NAC's 3 year contract? I'm sure his handlers are already talking to TPTB about getting him released.

by Anonymousreply 165September 28, 2022 2:16 PM

Ending a show contract early sounds great at the time, but most times it doesn't work out so well

by Anonymousreply 166September 28, 2022 2:23 PM

Bryan Craig is making way more money and working fewer days per year doing failed pilots than he was on GH.

by Anonymousreply 167September 28, 2022 2:24 PM

I don't know what entry level soap actors make but wouldn't that Jordan actress make more money modeling? I hope she decides to go back to modeling real soon.

by Anonymousreply 168September 28, 2022 2:26 PM

NAC will be not-quite-25 when his contract is up. Plenty of castable years left for whatever Gossip Girl reboot or young-adult streaming whatever is likely to cast him. There’s no reason to jump the gun and leave early. (He’s also a way better actor than Bryan Craig.)

by Anonymousreply 169September 28, 2022 2:31 PM

It's possible Frank recognized how good an actor Chavez is and renegotiated his contract -- giving him a raise but also locking him in for a longer time. That used to be a fairly common practice on shows when they saw that a newbie was really strong and popular.

by Anonymousreply 170September 28, 2022 4:19 PM

Chavez may stay for 4-5 years but not beyond that. I *really* don't get the fuss, either with his acting or his looks. He's steps away from scary in R162 and he needs to get his hairline sorted right quick.

by Anonymousreply 171September 28, 2022 4:49 PM

The show can take chances on newbie characters like Dex and Rory to see how the audience reacts, but for a legacy recast like Spencer, they definately were more careful in their choice of actors and locked in their most preferred choice

by Anonymousreply 172September 28, 2022 4:51 PM

He was not styled well on Emmy night, but that’s to be expected of someone so new.

by Anonymousreply 173September 28, 2022 5:01 PM

Before she won her Emmy, KT said that the show didn't provide her any styling assistance for the awards show.

If NC wasn't well styled for the Emmys, maybe he's not as gay as many here say he is

by Anonymousreply 174September 28, 2022 5:12 PM

His styling was cheap but not the problem. He has a large head and bulging, uneven eyes.

by Anonymousreply 175September 28, 2022 6:07 PM

Whoever suggested Chavez would stay 4-5 years doesn't realize GH is staring down the barrel of the cancellation gun. I doubt his management wants him to ride out a sinking ship, and will get him out early.

I'm hoping Genie used her time off to put together a series of Innkeeper Mysteries movies at Hallmark.

by Anonymousreply 176September 28, 2022 6:11 PM

Now Spinelli is back in love with Maxie. So many men in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 177September 28, 2022 8:21 PM

She’s got good birthing hips, you gotta give her that.

by Anonymousreply 178September 28, 2022 8:32 PM

How long before Trina develops schizophrenia like her bio grandpappy?

by Anonymousreply 179September 28, 2022 11:02 PM

After today's meat hook scene, I would almost be tempted to say that AJ is back as the Hook Killer, acting out of revenge for being hung on that meat hook by Sonny all those years ago. It certainly adds motive and symbolism behind the choice of slaughter hook as a weapon. The only thing that doesn't quite work is that the killer seems to be of a smaller stature, unless that's just camera trickery meant to throw us off the track.

by Anonymousreply 180September 28, 2022 11:37 PM

Sonny, the hero of the show, torturing people. How nice!

by Anonymousreply 181September 29, 2022 12:27 AM

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 182September 29, 2022 12:53 AM

Chavez is working hard to get out of GH. He thinks he’s a STAR now! Dumb moron.

by Anonymousreply 183September 29, 2022 1:28 AM

I remember handsome young Michael E. Knight leaving AMC at the height of his popularity to be a movie star! He did one movie that bombed and then high tailed it right back to AMC?

Here's JPS giving him shit about the failed movie that lost money at the 2:58 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 29, 2022 1:53 AM

They all left & came back. Again and again. Tony, Genie, Tristan, Emma, Finola, Vanessa, Bryan

by Anonymousreply 185September 29, 2022 2:03 AM

[quote]The only thing that doesn't quite work is that the killer seems to be of a smaller stature

That certainly works if it's the Billy Warlock AJ!

by Anonymousreply 186September 29, 2022 2:58 AM

Sean Kanan is having a moment right now. It would be a hoot if he ended up back on GH somehow as AJ though not as a serial killer, please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 187September 29, 2022 4:20 AM

Isn’t Kanan a known drunk? That’s why he can’t keep jobs long term.

by Anonymousreply 188September 29, 2022 7:40 AM

I didn't know that about the alcoholism, just that he's a right-wing douche on social media. He's not a great actor, but he's good enough that I can see the character when I'm watching him. He was funny on Cobra Kai this past season.

by Anonymousreply 189September 29, 2022 7:56 AM

JPS is such a queen in that video.

Finola couldn't stop laughing during their sex scene the other day.

by Anonymousreply 190September 29, 2022 9:06 AM

JPS is hot, IMO. Still looks surprisingly good with his shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 191September 29, 2022 1:33 PM

Hot and Gay are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 192September 29, 2022 1:52 PM

No one said they were!

by Anonymousreply 193September 29, 2022 2:36 PM

Has Vee who is in the biz fired looneytune Mo yet?

by Anonymousreply 194September 29, 2022 5:10 PM

r198 What happened to that web soap he was writing/producing?

by Anonymousreply 195September 29, 2022 7:00 PM

Has Fatso Casey gotten a job writing on GH yet?

by Anonymousreply 196September 29, 2022 7:28 PM

"Josslyn's here" is an immediate FF.

by Anonymousreply 197September 29, 2022 7:53 PM

Fat Giddens is trying to get Casey a job, but Vee, who is in the biz, keeps blocking it. Vee, who is in the biz, knows everything about everything soaps and politics and toilet scrubbing.

by Anonymousreply 198September 29, 2022 8:22 PM

Maybe it was that second bong hit, but today's episode was pretty good!

by Anonymousreply 199September 29, 2022 10:53 PM

Who’s fatter? Fat Giddens or Fat Casey? They’re trying to out fat each other. Have you seen Giddens twitter pic???? Holy FAT neck! Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 200September 30, 2022 7:47 AM

Rena Sofer will be on Mo's show this Sunday. Does that mean we are close to a "Lois returns to Port Charles" headline or she just lobbying for it? A DLer said Rena and Wally have a very contentious relationship. They could have her arrive with a love interest already in tow or immediately find a love interest when she arrives and just keep her in Brooklyn's orbit. Wally isn't on that often anyway.

by Anonymousreply 201September 30, 2022 12:01 PM

Rena would be very expensive. The hooker will have to keep busy.

Today's show It sure looked like Mrs Wu is a contender.

by Anonymousreply 202September 30, 2022 7:31 PM

Hadn't thought about Mrs. Wu....

Was she wearing any bracelets that might "jingle"? I didn't pay attention was she was on today.

by Anonymousreply 203September 30, 2022 7:55 PM

Brad put up to it by Mrs Wu (Selena doesn’t seem like the type to get her hands dirty)

by Anonymousreply 204October 1, 2022 12:29 AM

Could it be Sasha who has had a meltdown? It could be a surprise twist and her character is not needed.

by Anonymousreply 205October 1, 2022 2:31 PM

BLQ refusing to fuck Chase yesterday because she was worried about his performance at the Savoy was bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 206October 1, 2022 5:41 PM

Every story on GH is shit right now. BLQ and Chase are at least 6 months past their expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 207October 1, 2022 6:01 PM

As long as they keep Chase shirtless and in clinging shorts to show off his ass, I don't care if BLQ gets laid or not.

by Anonymousreply 208October 1, 2022 6:22 PM

Wait…Chase and BLQ haven’t fucked yet? These actors are both parents and in their mid- to late-30s. Imagine what they must think of this insane writing?

by Anonymousreply 209October 1, 2022 7:10 PM

Was the actor playing the baddie in prison the same guy that filled in for Brando a few weeks back?

by Anonymousreply 210October 1, 2022 9:15 PM

[quote]Could it be Sasha who has had a meltdown? It could be a surprise twist and her character is not needed.

Wasn't she in Charlie's with Gladys when the attack happened? Or did she excuse herself to go to the bathroom? I could see why she might be mad at Brando and Diane because of the guardianship business, but what beef would she have with Ava? It seemed to me that Josslyn was the intended target, anyway, and that Brando happened upon the scene accidentally. As such, the victims would seem to be people Esme hates or has a grudge with. Or Ryan, on her behalf.

by Anonymousreply 211October 1, 2022 10:07 PM

R210, I don’t think so? That guy did not look very tough, and was very well-groomed for prison.

by Anonymousreply 212October 1, 2022 10:26 PM

Thought it odd that, after Ava was attacked, no one mentioned calling the nuthouse to make sure Ryan was secured. A dude missing a hand would be a good candidate for wielding a hook. Especially one who was obsessed with her. I doubt it's him, but it's another missed beat by the writers. Of course they also killed Harmony, who was pretty integral to his story, and could have played into his dynamics with Esme. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 213October 2, 2022 9:53 AM

The moment Ava was attacked, I assumed Esme had gone to Spring Ridge and smuggled Ryan out, but I guess not since no one has mentioned that he’s missing. I guess that would’ve ruined the whodunnit approach they’re going for (even though it’s clearly Esme).

by Anonymousreply 214October 2, 2022 12:05 PM

****SPOILER ALERT**** * * * * Diane wakes up and identifies the hook murderer as a woman, based on recent spoilers (if anyone still cares 😆) while also remembering bracelets that the killer was wearing.

by Anonymousreply 215October 2, 2022 6:38 PM

R115 Didn't watch however I read an article about how Mo is upset with the next generation of actors, saying "How dare you disrespect me this much" and how he "knows it's not cool of me how I retaliate." He says "They're very confident, but there's a lack of respect." He went on to say that "each decade I've helped, I've worked with the young generation. There's always a lot of respect. We have lost that. Am I correct or wrong, Chad?" Duell went on to say that they were "not necessarily" speaking about anyone on their show, however he admitted that he'd picked up on it too, adding that "It's like almost privileged...It is strange when you see it." Chad also added, "If you just sit there and walk around puffing your chest, or you're like nah I'm good, you're gonna plateau. The mentality they have doesn't help them in life." Mo stated that he didn't always handle it well when younger actors perceived to slight him- "I will take some of the blame, but I'm not gonna bring any names. Here's what happens with me: If I'm disrespected a little bit, I become an asshole. I am working on that side of myself, because I don't like it. However my mentality is I've been on the show for 30 years, so how dare you disrespect me this much? But I know it's not cool of me how I retaliate."

Mo also admitted how he was beyond unkind to Chad when he first started (long story short, Mo was close to Drew Garrett, saying how he's "very loyal when he likes somebody.") Chad had auditioned to play Kristina's boyfriend Kiefer (I remembering him being up for Michael too with a third actor when Drew was chosen out of the three) so Mo came home to his wife on the phone with Jill Farren Phelps, who was calling to tell her that they fired Drew. Jill took Mo to the side to explain the reason behind the "change up" Mo responded, "You're the boss, it's your show" however he admitted at that time he "really didn't believe that." And she asked him, "Do you wanna meet the guy (Chad) and he said, "Not really, but if you want me to." Mo went on to say that's "the gangster in me that isn't cool. But at least as Maurice, I admit my faults, and I don't like it." So Mo was cold to him for about six months, gives Chad credit for handling it well because he doesn't know how Chad did it when Mo was making it clear he didn't approve of him taking Drew's spot, Chad was nervous when he started, sweating through two shirts, almost vomiting, having panic attacks, Jill & Guza were on set watching him too, making him even more nervous. Mo said that Chad was killing it in his courtroom scenes over Claudia's death, however he was so much of a jerk that he couldn't bring himself to tell Chad back then. Now they're closer than close, like they're real life father & son 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 216October 2, 2022 7:26 PM

Rena was raised by an orthodox Jewish Rabbi father. Mom left when she was two years old and they are estranged. She claims to have great relationship with Wally and loved the last storyline she was in on B&B. Both those assertions contradict rumors. So either the rumors aren't true or she's a very good actress. No mention at all of returning to GH or if she's interested in returning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 2, 2022 8:14 PM

People make up shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 218October 2, 2022 8:36 PM

Wally isn’t allowed within 300 feet of Rena so she’s really telling porkies with that little statement. I think the restraining order is mutual, not that it matters in the end.

by Anonymousreply 219October 2, 2022 9:15 PM

Dex is really Alec.... Brendas Son.....You heard it here first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220October 3, 2022 4:55 AM

In case you are bored.....Someone is posting decent quality GH episodes. Mostly 1988 when Olivia, Victor, and Julian Jerome were mixing it up with Anna, Duke, and Lucy...Blonde Hottie Tom and Nurse Jesse are also around..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 3, 2022 4:59 AM

Jessie’s blue sweater gives me all the feels.

by Anonymousreply 222October 3, 2022 5:19 AM

R220 might be on to something. Who was that young turkish teenage boy who saved Dante's life and was then killed in the explosion? I think he was originally supposed to be the son of Sonny and Brenda, but was so awful they just...well....blew him up.

by Anonymousreply 223October 3, 2022 6:47 AM

That was Dev, who was in love with Cam, but the writers shifted gears (Disney!) That was around the time Dustin was brought on as a school teacher who was going to groom Josslyn, which was also jettisoned.

But we did get Peter for 5 years!

by Anonymousreply 224October 3, 2022 8:45 AM

LuLu WHO?....Lucky WHAT?.....If only Laura had gotten knocked up by Sonny...That's what saved Alexis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 3, 2022 9:25 AM

Mo needs to chill out about himself and take several seats. He's an actor on a show that is part of a failed genre that is thisclose to being cancelled. He's not the fucking Godfather.

by Anonymousreply 226October 3, 2022 1:37 PM

Mo needs to interview Eric Braeden. I'd pay good money to watch that egotastic shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 227October 3, 2022 1:42 PM

He already did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 3, 2022 1:49 PM

Mo is the very picture of "big fish in a small pond." These middle-aged and older soap divas and divos will be lucky to score a laxative commercial if the ax falls on the whole genre. But while it's still hanging in there, they're legends in their little corner of the entertainment world.

by Anonymousreply 229October 3, 2022 2:05 PM

Thanks R228 !

by Anonymousreply 230October 3, 2022 2:13 PM

Wow this show is worse by the day.

They did one thing right: Brought Kober back as Cyrus, because no one else (besides West and Francis) can keep up with Chavez.

NLG seems to despise Gregory Harrison. Tristan Rogers (I love him) is struggling. LW's Carly is NOT OG Carly at all, and her scenes with CM are embarrassing.

Joss and Trina hang out at the same place where their classmates ridiculed them over the sex tape fiasco. The one that never seemed to happen.

by Anonymousreply 231October 3, 2022 7:00 PM

[quote]Carly at all, and her scenes with CM are embarrassing.

Embarrassing indeed.

Definitely nothing warm and fuzzy between NLG and Gonzo Gregory. He's not a deplorable so I wonder what the problem is.

I also love Tristan but he's 76 and apparently tired. Hopefully he can keep up with this upcoming storyline with Emma Samms.

They need to find some technicality to get Cyrus out of jail on.

Is MEK ill?

by Anonymousreply 232October 3, 2022 7:20 PM

I'm not sure what's up with MEK, and honestly can't remember how he has been written out.

I hope they can make Holly's return (which probably is very short) good, and honor her history with Robert in a way that satisfies fans.

by Anonymousreply 233October 3, 2022 7:39 PM

Yeah, I'm not understanding MEK's prolonged absence this time.

Last year, they had Martin off in hiding with Laura as an excuse for his absence. This year, Martin's not off with Laura in Italy, but he still hasn't been seen in town since June.

And by the way, does Genie Francis get a four month vacation every year? She's been gone since July.

by Anonymousreply 234October 3, 2022 7:47 PM

Indeed she does. R234. It’s an annual thing.

Does anyone else notice that NLG is constantly sucking her teeth, as though she’s just had them done?

by Anonymousreply 235October 3, 2022 8:17 PM

Does anyone else notice that NLG is constantly sucking

-Fixed. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 236October 3, 2022 8:25 PM

Chavez has a beautiful neck.

by Anonymousreply 237October 3, 2022 8:56 PM

I think Hollly's return with be all about Robert as well. And I think they will exit GH together. Into the sunset....

I think they wrote that ending for him awhile ago. They just needed Emma to be able to get to LA. They never realized it would take this long. I love TR and the character of Robert - but I want him to leave with a good ending. Hopefully, this is it.

by Anonymousreply 238October 3, 2022 9:08 PM

So Carly gets a pedo teacher backstory. Will these gifted writers be able to tie this back to how she came to Port Charles to seduce her mother's husband and then shoot him? Has Carly visited the trailer where Nelle lived? Does anything make sense?

Oh, hey, Ava. Let's test Ryan after you're locked in a room with him alone.

Oh, hey, Ava. Why are you still dressed like the late night hostess at a family-style Italian restaurant?

Elder Victor, Lady Val and Corbin Fisher Nik were the worst opening to a gay porn I have seen in a minute.

by Anonymousreply 239October 4, 2022 7:00 PM

Really Sad that Rena Sofer had to go on MOs show to kiss his ass before getting (maybe) rehired by GH...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240October 4, 2022 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!