Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: With Extra Gravy

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! The last thread flew by faster than your mama's panties on prom night. I'm still stuck here at Kelly's pulling an all-nighter for that no account, no show cook, so pull up a stool and fill me in on whatever latest mischief those wacky Chucksters are getting up to now. Refill, hon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 13, 2022 3:55 AM

Previous thread, locked now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2022 3:55 AM

Aw, I thought OP's pic might be of Ruby, the real Lady R of Kelly's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2022 9:03 AM

Thank GOD that POS Branco is gone!!!! Has Miss Valentini commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2022 10:52 AM

Are we really gonna have to deal with Spencer in prison for three whole months? When he was at Spring Ridge for one month it felt like six.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2022 11:16 AM

Spencer has to go to prison for 3 months to afford Holly Scorpio's brief return this Fall. We're on a budget.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2022 12:18 PM

What’s up with Portia offering gay Curtis a baby?

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2022 12:22 PM

If Portia is still ovulating, then I’m down to two packs a day.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2022 12:37 PM

Will broom-in-a-wig Monica be making an appearance at the Q cookout this week?

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2022 12:41 PM

I truly hate Leo’s little gay sped ass. The kid isn’t as cute as he’s been told he is.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2022 12:42 PM

Carly just had a kid. If old ass Carly can find a good egg, I'm sure that Portia has one or two left.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2022 1:01 PM

Wait until Leotard gets a good cuntsplaining from Violet about "nawt intewupting when aduts are twying to tawk" and he ends her with a large rock behind the boathouse.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2022 1:04 PM

Someone posted this on the other thread and I'm borrowing it so I can comment. Hope OG Poster doesn't mind and I give them full credit....

Charles Shaughnessy has been a pleasant surprise in the role and hopefully Frank does whatever it takes to keep him.

I notice when they were asked about Nicholas Chavez, both Charles and JPS sang his praises while MC said nothing. Is MC jealous NC can act and he can't? Or did NC decline to be audited thus putting a damper on their best buds status they had going for a while, rock climbing with Brando actor etc. MC seems to have switched his intense Sciento friendliness on to Mo. Mo isn't going to go off his meds and join the borg. MC probably figures the best way to stay on the show despite his lack of talent is to cozy up to the guy with all the clout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2022 1:11 PM

MC is such a weird outlier as a Cassadine man. CS, JPS, and NAC feel like they’re part of the same aristocratic bloodline but MC just brings this Long Beach surfer douche energy.

R12, if he’s trying to convert costars (especially young, impressionable ones), I’d hope Frank or someone would nip that in the bud.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2022 1:23 PM

Someone needs to show evidence that Violet is seeing a speech pathologist regularly or she needs to get snatched by CPS. This child needs to learn how to speak.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2022 1:35 PM

^^^^French is her native language and she lives on a rehabbed bus in L.A. and on an artists' commune in France. Her parents are circus people. What do you want from the poor kid???

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2022 1:48 PM

R15 is that true?

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2022 1:52 PM

I want her to be taken care of. It sounds like she needs to get rehomed.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2022 2:03 PM

Rose Kelly is the *real* force behind Kelly’s Diner.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2022 2:04 PM

I can't remember what other characters are known to be in Pentonville now?

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2022 2:06 PM

Definitely Cyrus Renaud, R19 (Spencer’s great-uncle).

Per his Instagram NAC appears to be attempting to grow facial hair so I’m not sure if that’s his prison lewk or he’s off for a couple of weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2022 2:13 PM

Hottie Johnny Zacchara is still in Pentonville. And Patrick's brother, too. And Liz's brother, right?

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2022 2:18 PM

The only thing saving the terminal boredom is the Sprina story. Do they really want to send Spencer to the clink for 3 months?

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2022 2:19 PM

You know what would be fun, something like that story OLTL did in the late 80s where there was a prison break and all the characters in prison returned to terrorize the town. Someone could decide to terrorize Trina and Spencer can save her.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2022 2:25 PM

The only way to make Rory interesting would be to have him turn psycho cop, Unlawful Entry-style; that way “bad boy” Spencer can redeem himself by helping Trina get away from him.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2022 2:28 PM

Another way to make Rory interesting is to put him back in a bathing suit.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2022 2:56 PM

Remember when Darlene Conley as Trixie waited tables at Kelly's? She wasn't on very much but she was quite a force to be reckoned with, in a good way. For a while, she was in both "GH" and "Y&R" before she got a contract with "B&B". Quite funny. Too bad she didn't get to work with Anthony Geary. They would have been good pals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2022 3:26 PM

r26, do you think that Geary would have appreciated her? For years the only co-stars he was kind to were ones that were sexually available to him. He slayed a lot of pussy--Wagner, Grahn, Taylor. Supposedly he boffed Marcil and Braun, too.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2022 3:28 PM

R27 is Liz Taylor posting from Hollywood heaven.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2022 3:30 PM

R27 & R28

A big lol from R26.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2022 3:32 PM

r27

I seriously laughed out loud... thank you

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2022 4:04 PM

Tony was totally a pussy hound!

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2022 4:13 PM

Anna “Mother Quartermaine” Lee didn’t need a wheelchair until Tony G was done with her. Insatiable!

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2022 4:28 PM

[quote]do you think that Geary would have appreciated her? For years the only co-stars he was kind to were ones that were sexually available to him. He slayed a lot of pussy--Wagner, Grahn, Taylor. Supposedly he boffed Marcil and Braun, too.

Thank you, r27. Always good to get a hearty laugh in early in my day.

Next, you'll be tellng us all the juicy details of Tony Geary's romance with GH director Marlena Laird!

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2022 4:42 PM

I don't know about that R27 but Geary and Hughes had a pregnancy scare right when she first rejoined the show.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2022 4:59 PM

^meant r33 not r27

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2022 5:00 PM

[quote]I don't know about that [R27] but Geary and Hughes had a pregnancy scare right when she first rejoined the show.

You're the best r33! Let us know where you're doing your comedy show so we can all come!

Finola was 52 in 2012 when she returned to the show. And Geary got her pregnant!!! ROTFLMAO.

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2022 5:10 PM

No, her 90s return.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2022 5:11 PM

"Mistar Geawy wud never twy dat wif me."

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2022 5:23 PM

Looks like Valentin will have another extended absence.

JPS's Disney Channel show The Villains of Valley View has been renewed for a second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2022 9:27 PM

Aw, poor Anna. I can’t believe JPS is recurring considering how integral he is to the show.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2022 10:27 PM

[quote] I can’t believe JPS is recurring considering how integral he is to the show.

I can't believe Frank continues to let him be recurring. But apparently JPS refuses to sign a contract because he wants to be able to do other things in addition to GH.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2022 10:40 PM

Looks like Anna will go back to her old ways of meddling in Robert and Holly's relationship

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2022 11:50 PM

Finola Hughes shouldn't have returned to GH. Let's review her stories since 2012: She made out with Geary, PETER for 4 years, now the never-starting Valentin romance. I wish she'd gone to a cable show or something instead. I'm sure she does, too, despite the generous outs Valentini has given her.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2022 11:52 PM

r43 must have blocked out the horrendous Anna-Finn romance

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2022 11:56 PM

Omg, I did…

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2022 11:57 PM

Don't forget they brought Duke back to life only to do nothing with him for three years before killing him off again.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2022 12:08 AM

Finola quietly got divorced last year. She needs a steady gig. Maybe she's the one paying alimony.

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2022 12:10 AM

NuTrina and Rory look (and act) like a couple of little kids in a school play.

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2022 8:31 AM

The Rory actor is a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2022 11:47 AM

I'm just curious how Portia and Taggert ended up with a kid who looks like Trina. She looks nothing like them.

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2022 11:51 AM

Yes, Trina and the mystery of the tall, light-skinned parents (we’re about to find out Curtis is her real dad, though).

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2022 1:06 PM

If there a shortage of aspiring actors in L.A.? TPTB couldn't find any better suited actors than those playing Jordan and Rory?

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2022 1:11 PM

What with Jordan swooning yesterday, perhaps she has a terminal illness.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2022 1:16 PM

I imagine Sonny and Jordan will eventually get together once he and Nina's boring-ass "romance" is finished? Jordan is supposed to be in her mid-40s so it works out, age-wise, though it will ready badly on screen since she looks so young.

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2022 1:18 PM

^read

by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2022 1:18 PM

Time for Brenda to return and get Sonny off our screens!

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2022 2:55 PM

[quote]Finola Hughes shouldn't have returned to GH. Let's review her stories since 2012: She made out with Geary, PETER for 4 years, now the never-starting Valentin romance.

There was also the protracted"#justiceforDewk" story, and they brought Alex Marick out of the canceled-soap graveyard to be Anna's "evil twin," suddenly. (She hadn't been evil in the slightest all her years on AMC. Kind of dull, actually.) And they gave Anna polycythemia vera so we could get references once in a while to checkups and phlebotomies.

Yeah, Anna has had crap, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 57August 25, 2022 4:03 PM

Not at all coincidentally, there were drug company commericals running for polycythemia treatment around the time Anna had that storyline. So, unless they start buying more commericals, we won't be hearing about this anymore from Anna

Also, Alexis' osteoporosis seems to no longer be an issue for her.

But hey, you gotta make the show budget somehow

by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2022 5:02 PM

Is that why none of the GH offspring ever returned to the Shriners Hospital for Children? Not a moneymaker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2022 5:22 PM

R58, Alexis’s osteoporosis lasted, what, 2 weeks? She broke a bone in her hand, NLG gave an interview, and then ZERO for almost two years. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 60August 25, 2022 5:23 PM

Also I never understood Anna’s months of agonizing over whether she was Peter’s mother. Lady, you don’t remember whether you fucked Faison and then were pregnant for 9 months??? What is going on?!

by Anonymousreply 61August 25, 2022 5:24 PM

r61

you do know that the character of Anna and Alex have their memories manipulated and periods of mental instability(As well as the old soap trope, amnesia!) so it's not so unusual for a soap

by Anonymousreply 62August 25, 2022 5:28 PM

Are you attending Nellie Branco’s online memorial, hosted by the obese and ugly soap twitter queens?

Vee will make a special appearance between scrubbing toilets. Vee is in the biz, you know. The biz!

by Anonymousreply 63August 25, 2022 5:39 PM

Alexis also had lung cancer for a while. When was the last time that was even mentioned?

What was even more interesting was the fact that Alexis in Port Charles, Stephanie Forrester in Los Angeles and Kate Roberts in Salem all got lung cancer at about the same time.

I always FF through commercials. Were there a whole lot of lung cancer drugs being advertised then causing this surge in the cancer rates?

by Anonymousreply 64August 25, 2022 5:45 PM

I wonder if the foregrounding of Leo’s autism diagnosis had some sponcon behind it. They had Ned and Olivia reciting a lot of talking points.

by Anonymousreply 65August 25, 2022 5:47 PM

R65, Kurth has an autistic kid and has been giving input on scripts. That doesn’t preclude sponsorship from elsewhere of course.

by Anonymousreply 66August 25, 2022 6:20 PM

LOL that the fat pig Casey is throwing a Branco twitter memorial. Is Mr. Valentini attending???

by Anonymousreply 67August 25, 2022 6:28 PM

Only halfway through Thursday's ep, and this week's Q picnic event has been embarrassing as shit. If GH makes it to it's 60th without a cancellation announcement I'll be stunned.

by Anonymousreply 68August 25, 2022 6:34 PM

I have a nicer grill than the Quartermaines. My deck is nicer too.

by Anonymousreply 69August 25, 2022 6:44 PM

That Sicilian Thunderbolt recipe is worthless garbage. If little Leo wanted to see real results, he should have followed my LSD iced tea recipe

by Anonymousreply 70August 25, 2022 11:25 PM

R70 This show is screaming for a Heather Webber or Helena Cassadine return. That would shake up the canvas lol

by Anonymousreply 71August 25, 2022 11:50 PM

If they want to build the soap around the medical ads, they should focus on the hospital more.

by Anonymousreply 72August 26, 2022 12:56 AM

I guess by keeping Sonny front and center, they're hoping for a huge add buy from Gangsters R Us.

by Anonymousreply 73August 26, 2022 1:21 AM

Can’t wait to see Spencer rip Nikolas in half tomorrow now that he knows about the Esme affair. (The face on this kid. Every take is gold.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 26, 2022 1:41 AM

R68 😆

by Anonymousreply 75August 26, 2022 1:58 AM

About Finola lol there were rumors that she wanted to leave quite a few times after her 2012 return, however Frank convinced her to stay, since she's one of his favorites (even though he did "allegedly" yell at her after she disagreed with his rewrites, years ago, resulting in him sending her home; he hasn't wanted her to leave, even when she had her health issue he wanted her to stay) and remember ABC blocked her from joining Y&R in 2008 as Zara, Sabrina's mother. Finola seems loyal to ABC/GH and even Frank somewhat which is why she's not going anywhere lol

by Anonymousreply 76August 26, 2022 2:11 AM

Had forgot about Alexis' osteoporosis issue until you guys brought it up lol I remember her having lung cancer. When Garin Wolf took over as hw in the summer of 2011, he had a menopause storyline in the works for Alexis; she was also going to marry and eventually fall in love with Luke (it was to start off as a marriage of convenience, resulting in them actually falling in love). Other stories he had planned were The Lady In White ending up as Laura's long lost daughter (Nikolas' twin), the Soleito's arriving (mainly Gina Soleito; Johnny's half-sister who would've fell for Michael) with a NY story involving Sonny, Kate, Olivia, Steven Lars (Steven Lars daughter was supposed to show up too), Tracy and Johnny discovering his roots (while still with Carly; Wolf wanted Wright out and Braun back in as Carly), Lulu's alcoholism, Sam & Jason were to have a daughter instead of Danny (to come full circle from the loss of baby girl Lila), Liz still with Ewan, Maxie with Matt, however those were all eventually scrapped when Frank and Ron took over lol

by Anonymousreply 77August 26, 2022 2:26 AM

I'm halfway through Friday. I stand by what I've posted before. This show is fucking embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2022 6:29 PM

Somebody on Twitter posted the cast’s episode counts for the year so far. Fascinating/not surprising!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2022 8:03 PM

Could Marcus Coloma BE a weaker actor?

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2022 9:18 PM

The episode count isn't surprising. I'm baffled as to why MB and LW never ever take a nice long vacation. All the money those two make and they refuse to take a few weeks off to travel or just stay home and enjoy their family and house(s)? Are they really so insecure they can't handle their mugs not being on screen for more than a day?

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2022 9:27 PM

How much money *do* they make, anyway? Who has soap star salary intel?

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2022 9:31 PM

GH is a fucking MESS! Besides the lack of interesting story, all of the sudden CAFTANS are a staple of the show. Fucking caftans. Jesus. Fire Frank Valentini NOW. He had a great run. He’s burned out.

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2022 9:33 PM

R81, supposedly because of block filming and their preferred schedules LW and MB both get weeks and weeks of continuous vacation. They have an amazing arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2022 10:05 PM

Everyone in the cast gets two weeks off every month due to the taping schedule.

by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2022 10:13 PM

....and they never disappear from the screen. Amazing for them, punitive for the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2022 10:13 PM

So who took the hook to Ava?

I think Esme helped Ryan escape Spring Ridge, and it was him.

by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2022 1:10 PM

Spencer’s gonna be framed for the hook.

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2022 1:15 PM

A note to GH producers and writers on how to increase your ratings. Listen to the viewers. Give them more of the fan favorites (Liz, Laura), give the greatest actors something interesting to sink their teeth into (Ava, Spencer), unload the worst actors (Nicholas, Jordan), write more humor to complement the tragedy (Diane, Lucy), give us more skin from the hunks (Chase, Brando), spare us the overused, horrible characters (Sonny, Carly), unload the annoying actors (Finn, Austin), and respect the history. Don't sacrifice history for storyline; write character-based stories rather than plot-driven stories. We will accept crazy stories (Casey the alien) if they involve compelling actors and characters and tug at our hearts. Respect the audience, respect the history, and respect the good actors!

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2022 1:38 PM

Love the idea of TB brought back as Carly. Love the Luke and Alexis pairing. Sounds like Wolf had some great ideas and some no so great ones - Laura’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2022 2:50 PM

r90

The idea of a Nik twin could have been good actually

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2022 2:59 PM

The only good thing about a Luke and Alexis pairing would've been that Helena would finally kill Alexis (and hopefully her offspring).

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2022 3:01 PM

Any chance Nik will be wrongly accused of attacking Ava and sent off to prison? Then when he is exonerated and comes back on screen there will be a voiceover announcing "The role of Nikolas Cassadine will now be played by an actor who can actually act and carries himself like a Prince."

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2022 3:08 PM

R93 It would be fun if they got a DL poster to be the announcer and just left his mike on for the whole show so he could give running bitchy commentary.

by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2022 3:46 PM

GH has never been so bad. All of its structural flaws—Carly/Sonny primacy, zero budget, too-large cast—are being amplified by tragically slow pacing and a puzzling lack of sex. I think it needs to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2022 4:48 PM

It really is a shame that someone with only one IMDB credit is out acting his on screen father. With all the out of work soap actors, the fact that Nicholas hasn't been recast is a crime. This guy is nothing like how Nicholas is supposed to be. It's time to start wishful recasting Nicholas.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2022 6:37 PM

What is with the lack of sex? The show even cut away from Cody and Britt’s kiss yesterday. Is it still COVID protocols?

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2022 8:09 PM

Who would be a good nikolas? Don’t suggest any of his former portrayers…

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2022 8:36 PM

Tyler Christopher, of course.

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote]Who would be a good nikolas? Don’t suggest any of his former portrayers…

An actor with depth and nuance who has a presence and carries himself like an aristocrat.

Not this skinny dead eyed milquetoast guy just robotically reciting lines and blinking. He looks like he should be handing me my slice at a pizzeria.

Put him and that praying mantis Jordan on the down elevator.

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote] Who would be a good nikolas?

At this point, I'd just settle for a better Nikolas, they don't even have to be actually good. And, I'm certain there are a couple thousand actors in LA who would be better than MC.

by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2022 9:09 PM

The fact that this Nicholas looks so scrawny next to Spencer makes the bad acting even worse. Even Esme looked like she could overpower him.

by Anonymousreply 102August 28, 2022 12:45 AM

That scene where Spencer walked in on Ava and Nik. OMG Chavez was incredible along with MW, MC was so lost in the middle of Spencer and Ava. He looked like he had no idea what to do so he just gave up and stood there like a dumbass. He really needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 103August 28, 2022 12:55 AM

Now that could be the writer's fault but really shame on them.

by Anonymousreply 104August 28, 2022 12:58 AM

R104 Or it could be the writers are aware of how limited the actor is so they only give him the bare minimum so that the better actors can pick up the slack.

by Anonymousreply 105August 28, 2022 1:30 AM

Thespian king NAC is growing out his facial hair during his time off. Should this be Spencer’s prison look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 28, 2022 2:47 AM

This show is currently the worst it has ever been.

by Anonymousreply 107August 28, 2022 4:08 AM

There has to be a better way to style Maura West than 1980's Republican grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 108August 28, 2022 8:45 AM

Maura looks more like Joan Rivers everyday.

by Anonymousreply 109August 28, 2022 12:13 PM

Olivia throws a picnic to benefit the children's wing of GH, but her hubby Ned "Eddie Maine" Q, and his daughter Brook Lynn's bestie, rising music superstar Officer Chase, don't perform?

C'mon Frank. It's already bad, but now it's insulting.

by Anonymousreply 110August 28, 2022 2:23 PM

Why is this picnic taking place at night? Why is Drew grilling only four burgers by his house? Where is everyone? I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 111August 28, 2022 3:18 PM

They were smart not to perform at the Q picnic. When someone gets the hook at the Qs, they really get the hook

by Anonymousreply 112August 28, 2022 3:26 PM

^LOL

by Anonymousreply 113August 28, 2022 4:18 PM

Why can’t that hook be Ryan taking out multiple characters for good? Let’s start with NotDrew, Cody, Carly, Josslyn, FatMaxie, UglyFinn, UglyAustin, Rory, Nik, Dr. O…

by Anonymousreply 114August 28, 2022 7:30 PM

Vee, who’s in the biz, goes by MonticelloEdge on twitter. Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 115August 28, 2022 11:27 PM

Dr. O.? NEVER!!! The more O, the better. I would love to see her and Ava as diabolical partners in crime, someday. Maybe they could team up against Victor, if his evil plot ever hatches.

by Anonymousreply 116August 28, 2022 11:29 PM

Uri?

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2022 1:07 AM

Dr. O is useless and a prime example of Frank hoarding favorites. Since Britt is leaving, Dr. O can too.

by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2022 3:24 AM

R118 She isn't useless as long as Victor is around and I love the rare glimpses we get of her and Scotty.

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2022 3:51 AM

Dr. O’s snatch stinks!

by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2022 9:53 AM

Did Holly Lindsey Uber over from Springfield and steal all the children of Port Charles?

A summer picnic without Violet, Avery, Donna, Rocco, Aiden, Jake, Danny, Scout, and god knows whatever the hell Maxie's kids are named.

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2022 10:20 AM

Always love seeing Dr.O.

I became a regular viewer after she asked the children, “Do you know the story of the Christmas Krampus?”

by Anonymousreply 122August 29, 2022 11:57 AM

Where’s Phyllis?

by Anonymousreply 123August 29, 2022 11:58 AM

^ Phyllis is babysitting all of Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 124August 29, 2022 1:30 PM

Phyllis is pouring endless cups of coffee at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 125August 29, 2022 1:43 PM

And iced tea, the official beverage of Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 126August 29, 2022 2:21 PM

I thought Victor and the pickle was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 127August 29, 2022 4:19 PM

[quote]A summer picnic without Violet, Avery, Donna, Rocco, Aiden, Jake, Danny, Scout, and god knows whatever the hell Maxie's kids are named.

And Danny and Scout are Qs!

And Rocco would be step-Q since his nonna is married to Ned.

And Bailey Louise would be Q by default since Brook Lynn raised her for the first nine months of her life.

by Anonymousreply 128August 29, 2022 4:31 PM

They should rename the bar the Tan-O’Charlies.

by Anonymousreply 129August 29, 2022 6:44 PM

Cody gets a headshot in the opening but not Phyllis!

by Anonymousreply 130August 29, 2022 6:46 PM

Does Phyllis even live in Port Charles anymore?

Been months since we've seen her. And the only function she serves these days is as a talk-to character for Sonny and Nina.

Whatever connection to the other Black characters in town she might have had seems to have been abandoned. At one point, we were speculating she would end up being Jordan's mother.

by Anonymousreply 131August 29, 2022 6:57 PM

Phyllis should run for mayor, She is in town just as much as Laura.

by Anonymousreply 132August 29, 2022 7:17 PM

Genie needs her time off but she expects a story. Dumb bitch Genie. She’s off 48 weeks a year!

by Anonymousreply 133August 29, 2022 7:55 PM

by Anonymousreply 134August 29, 2022 8:15 PM

R133 It does strain credibility that a town of any size, but especially as large as PC, would be fine with their mayor never actually being in town.

by Anonymousreply 135August 29, 2022 11:16 PM

I think it was a toss up of Phyllis being Jordan's or Portia's mother lol they probably couldn't decide. Just like they possibly had her as a possible love interest for Hat Guy (I can't remember his name) only to choose Epiphany.

by Anonymousreply 136August 30, 2022 4:07 AM

After seeing the current Jordan actress act, I think their choice would be obvious.

by Anonymousreply 137August 30, 2022 4:23 AM

On a show full of characters I can't stand, Olivia is pretty close to the top of the list.

by Anonymousreply 138August 30, 2022 8:56 AM

Epiphany/Marshall sucks! I am tired of Sonja Eddy which is a shame because she’s never on. And when she sings…Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 139August 30, 2022 8:59 AM

Epiphany’s a fat slob! She’s Lizzo fat. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 140August 30, 2022 9:12 AM

by Anonymousreply 141August 30, 2022 11:48 AM

Vee, who is in the biz, you know, scrubs Epiphany’s toilet!

by Anonymousreply 142August 30, 2022 12:12 PM

That gross fat slob Casey from twitter mocked daytime Queen Deidre Hall. Asshole. I hate that fat fucken slob.

by Anonymousreply 143August 30, 2022 1:06 PM

My guess as to who hooked Ava:

Ryan - Esme got in touch with him and told him what happened, he escapes to seek revenge against Ava.

or

Valentin - on Victor's orders. Any punishment or fleeing to avoid punishment would accommodate JPS' absence to film his other show which was renewed for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 144August 30, 2022 1:30 PM

Ava hooked herself. Maura told Frank she'd rather her character commit suicide than die in this dumpster fire of a show.

by Anonymousreply 145August 30, 2022 1:38 PM

Phyllis is so busy that she had to appoint another rarely seen citizen, Kristina, manager of Charlie’s.

by Anonymousreply 146August 30, 2022 1:52 PM

I agree with those theories, R144, in that order.

We need more drunk Spencer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2022 2:44 PM

I was pleased to discover on Twitter that Charles Shaughnessy is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 148August 30, 2022 2:54 PM

Chavez seems gay

by Anonymousreply 149August 30, 2022 4:21 PM

^^^I was on the fence but then his backstage interview with Michael Fairman after the Emmys convinced me.

by Anonymousreply 150August 30, 2022 4:24 PM

I’ve thought he was queeny since he arrived but he was young and I thought that there was a chance he was a straight theater kid. No dice! Gay.

by Anonymousreply 151August 30, 2022 4:27 PM

Original Spencer was a junior flamer, so I give them props for good continuity in casting.

by Anonymousreply 152August 30, 2022 4:32 PM

Chavez likes the cock.

by Anonymousreply 153August 30, 2022 6:52 PM

Is it possible this Ava and the hook storyline is Frank's solution to getting rid of MC?

"Sorry bro, nothing personal, it was a storyline dictated conclusion to the character. Please have some goodbye cake and know we wish you all the best." ~FV

Am I being too optimistic?

by Anonymousreply 154August 30, 2022 7:37 PM

R150, just watched this….it’s sweet, he seems utterly terrified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 30, 2022 8:43 PM

r155

GAY!

by Anonymousreply 156August 30, 2022 8:50 PM

I don't care what Chavez gets up to off screen, he is great on screen. But, when MC shares a scene with Spencer, Ava, Victor, Laura, Esme, etc... it is like they are adults playing pretend with a mentally challenged person. Are we being subjected to him as Frank's penitence for using GH to poke fun at the Scientology nuts? They are known for being extreme so he might have to keep MC or be subjected to harassment.

by Anonymousreply 157August 30, 2022 9:13 PM

Queen Fairman and Queen Chavez. Who topped who?

by Anonymousreply 158August 30, 2022 9:29 PM

R137 😆 😆

by Anonymousreply 159August 31, 2022 12:22 AM

Emmy for Spencer’s Extremely Dramatic Getting Out of Bed While Hungover today (nice back muscles, too).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 31, 2022 12:26 AM

I want more of drunk Spencer in my bedroom :)

by Anonymousreply 161August 31, 2022 12:45 AM

I think Victor is the attacker, or he conditioned Valentin to do it. He will manipulate Nicholas and Spencer to each think the other did it. Liz was bloodied before Ava was attached.

by Anonymousreply 162August 31, 2022 1:55 AM

Like many actors on the show, Frank V is very generous to me with extended time away from the show. After a long break, I've made my triumphant return to the show, center stage in all of the Corinthos kitchen scenes

by Anonymousreply 163August 31, 2022 1:59 AM

Rya--I mean Drew looked creepy looking through the door.

by Anonymousreply 164August 31, 2022 2:39 AM

Not that it has anything to do with Ava's recent attack, but when does Esme return to the show?

by Anonymousreply 165August 31, 2022 2:51 AM

Why are they making Josslyn such an insufferable cunt?

by Anonymousreply 166August 31, 2022 3:02 AM

Spencer and Cameron have better chemistry with each other than they ever have with their female love interests.

by Anonymousreply 167August 31, 2022 3:44 AM

If you follow MC on Instagram, he is packing some heat in those pants! Maybe thats why FV keeps him around.

by Anonymousreply 168August 31, 2022 4:20 AM

What the fuck...I just went to FakeNik's instagram and if I didn't know better, I'd think MoBern is MC's husband. Every 3rd picture is Mo! WHAT THE FUCK. That is beyond weird.

by Anonymousreply 169August 31, 2022 4:24 AM

They're coming for your soul, ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 31, 2022 8:30 AM

Coming Up Next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 31, 2022 8:33 AM

I don't see paying money to see actors that I laugh at on TV

by Anonymousreply 172August 31, 2022 1:15 PM

Nelle returns:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 31, 2022 8:19 PM

Jesus Christ. This show.

by Anonymousreply 174August 31, 2022 9:23 PM

Lol! Nelle?! We all knew she didn’t die but to have her return when the show already has Esme and more importantly no one likes the character?!

by Anonymousreply 175August 31, 2022 9:27 PM

Oh. This will be Nina propping. Sigh. I still like Nina but her storyline, such as it is, has been deadly boring forever.

by Anonymousreply 176August 31, 2022 9:27 PM

I think she comes back as a ghost or something about Willow's nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 177August 31, 2022 11:51 PM

Yeah, article indicates she's coming back for a limited time. She'll either be in newly created flashbacks, fantasy sequences or dreams/nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 178August 31, 2022 11:59 PM

The show is already a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 179September 1, 2022 12:03 AM

OFC LW and CM were on GMA today. Does this show have anyone else to promote. Does LW have it in her contract to be the horse face of GH? She gets soap mags and sites interviews constantly, she’s at every fan event, every character gets dumbed down around Carly… Why do they only utilize her?

by Anonymousreply 180September 1, 2022 12:10 AM

Lol I read a recap and Trina, of all people, was kissing Carly’s ass yesterday. It’s not as bad as when they have Ava doing it but it’s close. Even Carly’s daughter’s friend, whose mom is a doctor, looks up to mob moll/failed hotelier Carly!

by Anonymousreply 181September 1, 2022 1:03 AM

Those tedious Carly/Drew scenes today could only exist to serve LW’s minimum.

by Anonymousreply 182September 1, 2022 1:36 AM

Making Sonny, Carly, and previously Jason the centerpieces of the show will kill it in time.

by Anonymousreply 183September 1, 2022 1:53 AM

R180 She seems to really work on publicity herself. The bitch can hustle which I don't fault her for. ABC has done a shit job promoting GH for years so anything she can do to bring attention is appreciated. It is like Mrs. C's maid on Y&R, she has done more fan management and publicity for that show than anyone, so her job is secure.

by Anonymousreply 184September 1, 2022 2:04 AM

I’m shocked Burton isn’t back yet. As soon as the vax requirements are lifted they’ll murder NLG and half of the rest of the cast in an alley behind the studios to guarantee him 4 eps/week.

by Anonymousreply 185September 1, 2022 6:52 AM

Nelle is returning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 1, 2022 6:59 AM

Oops sorry…didn’t see previous Nelle posts…

by Anonymousreply 187September 1, 2022 7:00 AM

I want Marcus Coloma inside me - quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 188September 1, 2022 11:12 AM

[quote]I want Marcus Coloma inside me - quite deeply!

Good, please get him there and keep him there thus creating a job abandonment situation and justifying an immediate recast with someone who can actually ACT. Win-Win.

by Anonymousreply 189September 1, 2022 11:20 AM

Coloma is hot but why do they dress supposed oligarch Nikolas just like regular schlubs Brando and Dante? Lazy.

by Anonymousreply 190September 1, 2022 12:25 PM

R149, R150, etc. in the Chavez standalone thread there’s a photo from his Insta of his apartment decor, which is very straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 1, 2022 2:25 PM

R191 The picture doesn't prove anything because it also features kitty litter. Only a gay would own a cat as its the only pussy they come in contact with.

The decor could be chalked up to what a newbie actor can afford on Valentini's salary budget.

by Anonymousreply 192September 1, 2022 4:06 PM

Noticed Finola commenting on John Travolta's Instagram about his son and thought "Huh?".

Then I remembered she was in Stayin Alive with him.

by Anonymousreply 193September 1, 2022 4:32 PM

**New episode of GH on Labor Day**

No repeat.

First time since 2002 they haven't aired a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 194September 1, 2022 4:37 PM

The repeat episodes on holidays was something Brian Frons came up with. Said there was low viewership on holidays, so better to save the money it would take to tape a new episode and air a repeat.

However, in 20 years, no other network followed suit. Although a couple of times Y&R and B&B did air repeat episodes on Christmas Day.

Wonder if this is new episodes on holidays is a change in policy for GH? Or is it just a one-time thing since so many episodes were pre-empted over the summer and they've got a backlog of episodes.

by Anonymousreply 195September 1, 2022 5:01 PM

I want Brian Frons back at ABC Daytime!!!

by Anonymousreply 196September 1, 2022 5:36 PM

by Anonymousreply 197September 1, 2022 5:40 PM

LW does know how to play the game. She hasn't worked constantly on the soaps for three decades for her talent, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 198September 1, 2022 5:53 PM

Finally, Bobbie shows up to help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 1, 2022 6:07 PM

I want to sit on Brian Front fat face while Vicki Drummer (look it up) pegs him.

by Anonymousreply 200September 1, 2022 6:41 PM

I hope Liz kills Finn.

by Anonymousreply 201September 1, 2022 6:44 PM

r201 I'm with you. Also, of all of the characters that have been on the show since its inception, they bring back Nelle? Please.

by Anonymousreply 202September 1, 2022 7:05 PM

Fire Frank!

by Anonymousreply 203September 1, 2022 9:37 PM

Liz takes so long to get to the point that she should be wearing a hat

by Anonymousreply 204September 1, 2022 10:34 PM

R196 I don't want that man anywhere near any network or streaming platform. I hope he is living unloved and forgotten in a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 205September 2, 2022 1:02 AM

Reminder: New episode on Monday, Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 206September 2, 2022 9:12 PM

GH needs to go into survival mode and air closeups of the dick of death to starve off cancellation

by Anonymousreply 207September 3, 2022 3:07 AM

When are Spence and Cam having the cousin sex?

by Anonymousreply 208September 3, 2022 8:30 AM

Glad we got that delicious cunt Esme back for one episode.

by Anonymousreply 209September 3, 2022 1:49 PM

She didn't appear as a ghost, so she ain't out yet!

by Anonymousreply 210September 3, 2022 3:48 PM

Esme actress had just signed a new contract when she went SPLASH!, she will be back.

by Anonymousreply 211September 3, 2022 3:51 PM

Why does Michael seem like a vanilla bore in bed? Didn’t Kiki say as much? Dick of death doesn’t give off BDE

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2022 3:38 AM

They should bring Esme back and have her kill Josslyn.

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2022 3:45 AM

R208 soon I hope

Chavez, to me, plays some kind of attraction with Cameron; I’m not sure Lipton is aware of it

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2022 4:18 AM

R212 Lots of big dicked guys are lousy lays because they think as long as they have a big dick they don't need anything else.

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2022 4:19 AM

Please kill Joss, Esme. Please.

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2022 10:09 AM

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2022 10:47 AM

R218 So based off of the flashbacks and this whole Ava situation, is the big secret they're going for with Liz is that she possibly killed a woman her father Jeff was having an affair with? Well that's better than him being a child molester although it still seems that there's more to it, like they're trying to surprise the audience, probably with a November reveal.

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2022 1:01 PM

R195 Right that's so true lol and they have stuck with that holiday tradition. I'm guessing it's because of the pre-emptions, however it would be in their best interest to get rid of that time-honored tradition lol especially with DOOL leaving network TV this coming week. They can't afford to keep bleeding viewers and now I'm wondering if the DOOL announcement played into the new episode being shown on Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2022 1:10 PM

Despite my constant criticism, I don't wish the demise of General Hospital. That said, it's obvious no one at ABC is watching the show. It's terrible. I think they've written it off, and are waiting for the numbers to fall below 2 million and then they'll expand GMA:WYNTK (which is fucking garbage, IMO). I'd be surprised if the Disney moneymen would continue it on Hulu, but they are likely playing wait-and-see with the DAYS' numbers on Peacock. I'm really mostly disturbed that Frank and the writers think the show is good. When AMC and OLTL went down, the other shows seemed to rally. It's time for GH to rally. Right now, for me, watching it is a chore.

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2022 1:20 PM

[quote] is the big secret they're going for with Liz is that she possibly killed a woman her father Jeff was having an affair with? Well that's better than him being a child molester

If that's it, it's going to be a real retread of the Laura/Rick story from 20 years ago, which was used to facilitate Laura's mental breakdown and GF's exit.

Rick came back to town, and we had weeks of ominous flashbacks of Laura remembering things. It looked like they were building to a molestation revelation. (In fact, it was very similar to Alison's story in the second season of Melrose Place, which one of GH's head writers at the time, Charles Pratt, had worked on. There was even a planned wedding as the reason for the father figure and the daughter to reconnect.) Then they switched it up: Laura had discovered Rick with a mistress and had accidentally killed the mistress.

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2022 6:18 PM

In a recent podcast episode Rebecca Herbst said when she asked about the voiceover she had to record of young Liz saying “Daddy?”, she asked about the context of it and no one behind the scenes had any idea. She basically confirmed the story has changed and that no one really knows where it’s going. I think that’s quite obvious. I don’t think Liz pushing Jeff’s mistress was the initial storyline. It seemed like they were going with DID then it seemed like past sexual abuse and now suddenly the stairs are a trigger.

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2022 8:25 PM

Stairs also trigger me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2022 8:29 PM

FRANK VALENTINI NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!! He is the cancer of GH. You mean to tell me that there is no one else in this world who can keep GH under budget???? No one. Bullshit!!

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2022 8:33 PM

Brook Lynn and Chase getting together was so underwhelming after all that long, drawn out buildup.

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2022 9:03 PM

Why is Linc still around? Who cares about singing careers in upstate NYC? I bet now that the Filipino cop is off to greener pastures in primetime they’ll make Chase a cop again.

by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2022 9:10 PM

Anyone notice that the Britt/Cody kisses were staged so that the kiss is not actually seen?

Is this why KT is leaving? She can't stand this awful pairing either?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2022 9:13 PM

With her shooting her primetime series just around the corner, KT didn't want to take any COVID risk at this point with an on-screen kiss. Especially for one that's just a time filler like this one.

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2022 9:46 PM

The show’s general lack of romance/sex is extremely jarring for a soap and can, at this point, only be redeemed by a marathon Spencer/Trina fuckfest.

by Anonymousreply 229September 5, 2022 1:50 AM

Yuck, Trina is still a virgin. I can't imagine anything about her deflowering being sexy, just awkward.

by Anonymousreply 230September 5, 2022 2:42 AM

[quote]The show’s general lack of romance/sex is extremely jarring for a soap and can, at this point, only be redeemed by a marathon Spencer/Trina fuckfest.

But you've got the Drew and Carly fuckfest to look forward too.

It likely will be a November sweeps highlight!

by Anonymousreply 231September 5, 2022 3:09 AM

R231 Well CM's body is like the only thing he has going for him.

by Anonymousreply 232September 5, 2022 3:10 AM

I’m sick of menopausal sex scenes. Bring on Spencer and Trina, or Spencer and Cam. Spencer and anyone.

by Anonymousreply 233September 5, 2022 11:45 AM

Spencer jerking off!

by Anonymousreply 234September 5, 2022 2:53 PM

I feel like we almost got that on Friday, R234.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 5, 2022 3:05 PM

Chavez and Coloma have more sexual chemistry with each other than with any woman in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 236September 5, 2022 3:14 PM

So does Duell and any other male partner

by Anonymousreply 237September 5, 2022 3:14 PM

Has Chavez and Coloma's bromance cooled? There haven't been any new photos of their extracurricular activities. They used to go rock climbing with the Brando actor. Did Chavez refuse to get "audited"? Perhaps young Chavez wants to keep all of his beyond his wildest dreams nice salary he's now earning on contract and not piss it all away on "courses" to "cross bridges" to get to Xenu Land or whatever the hell that ridiculousness is all about. I further notice young Chavez didn't join MC/JPS/Charles Shaughnessy in their Cassadine men Facebook Live.

Doesn't matter anyway, MC has redirected his over-the-top intense friendliness (see also: Tom Cruise) onto Mo.

by Anonymousreply 238September 5, 2022 4:28 PM

Chavez is a lot savvier and more judicious in his use of social media than his elder, thirstier costars.

by Anonymousreply 239September 5, 2022 5:21 PM

I don't like the way Brando speaks. He sounds like he has a mouth full of chewing tobacco. Billy Miller sounded the same way.

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2022 6:13 PM

^^^adding: more of a manner of speaking than sound

by Anonymousreply 241September 5, 2022 6:25 PM

Brando actor was shilling for Invisalign on IG; maybe it’s affecting his speech.

by Anonymousreply 242September 5, 2022 6:35 PM

I felt kind of sad watching Trina today looking all pretty and happy. Soon she will develop schizophrenia like her grandpappy and Portia's secret will come out.

by Anonymousreply 243September 5, 2022 7:04 PM

Who is Trina’s father?

by Anonymousreply 244September 5, 2022 7:11 PM

Watched today and here are my thoughts: (1) The actress playing Portia is so good and so appealing that they should make her a major heroine of the show (they won't, of course). (2) Curtis, or "gay Curtis" as he is sometimes referred to on the web, seems to the the Rhyheim Shabazz of daytime -- very sexy, but not compelling as a leading man. (3) Sonny looks terrible -- better make up is needed. (4) Carly's daughter is a horrible character and one can only hope she gets her come-uppance (she won't). (5) The actor playing Trina's new boyfriend is cute but when he speaks he sounds oh-so-gay. (6) The guy playing Brando can't act at all, although he's got a nice body. (7) Always good to just look at the handsome ex-cop/current pop singer. (8) Don't get me started about Sasha having the melt-down after her conversation with Lucy. Pathetic acting.

by Anonymousreply 245September 5, 2022 7:21 PM

If there are any DLers here acquainted with FV professionally or intimately, please suggest to him that Portia be made Victor Jerome's long lost daughter from an affair thus making her Ava's half sister and making Trina Ava's niece.

by Anonymousreply 246September 5, 2022 7:35 PM

She will always be Whitney Russell to me.

by Anonymousreply 247September 5, 2022 7:38 PM

Chavez is a homosexualist.

by Anonymousreply 248September 5, 2022 7:57 PM

by Anonymousreply 249September 5, 2022 8:22 PM

R246 I like that.

by Anonymousreply 250September 5, 2022 10:23 PM

r246

I do as well. over on DOOL, I don't hate the character of Melanie as much as others do and while I hate Dr. Daniel, I was happy that it made Maggie Melanie's grandma as they had a very close relationship

by Anonymousreply 251September 5, 2022 10:26 PM

Sasha sounds so Swedish lately! Somehow Mattson lost control of her accent, especially in the more emotional scenes. She sounds like one of the elders from Midsommar.

by Anonymousreply 252September 6, 2022 1:58 PM

Felicia and Sasha's voices really grate on my nerves. I guess I'm becoming a curmudgeon because Felicia's voice didn't bother me back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 253September 6, 2022 2:03 PM

Next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 6, 2022 4:08 PM

R221 You're right lol this will be an exact retread of Rick/Laura's story which was initially supposed to be about molestation, only for them to change it after receiving backlash from fans about Rick being a molester. I remember the Alison story on Melrose lol Charles Pratt is another of those writers who likes to retell his stories so that's exactly where he was going. Viewer protest may not be as loud now as it was then however they must've received some sort of backlash since they're changing the story again.

by Anonymousreply 255September 6, 2022 7:56 PM

R244 Lol she grew up thinking Marcus Taggert was her father, however Curtis is her biological dad after an affair with Portia. Jordan knows if I'm not mistaken and has encouraged her to tell Curtis (or she at the very least knows Portia is keeping a secret from him; I really think she knows though).

by Anonymousreply 256September 6, 2022 7:58 PM

R253 Felicia & Sasha seem so similar like they could've been related lol they should've made her Felicia's unknown niece or cousin somehow

by Anonymousreply 257September 6, 2022 8:02 PM

Felicia sucks. Hate the voice, hate the character. Kristina Wagner should be selling real estate in Palmdale.

by Anonymousreply 258September 6, 2022 8:03 PM

I can pinpoint exactly when Felicia went off the rails: the Luke affair in 1999-2000. I'm not some "L&L 4-evah" stan who would never tolerate Luke or Laura with another partner when they were both on the show, but it was a bad story. Felicia turned into a selfish ditz in the service of that plot and never really recovered.

Also, KW's acting worsened around that time. When I see Felicia clips from prior to the late '90s, I feel she's not trying to do as much (with weird enunciation and expressions) and it's better.

She still looks good, though. I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 259September 6, 2022 9:39 PM

I like and will always like Felicia, the blonde Aztec Princess of Daytime TV. And, I've always felt that her unique voice helped to set her character apart, as different and special.

I do think the character does appear to have changed around the Luke affair. Like you, R259, I have no problem with Luke or Laura being with other people, in fact I preferred Luke and Tracy to Luke and Laura, but Luke and Felicia was just vomit inducing. Though as much as I don't mind Laura and Kevin as characters and think they make a nice couple, I still would prefer Kevin and Lucy. And, I always hoped Laura would end back up with Scott.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2022 10:23 PM

I think it was Tony Geary who wanted the Felicia pairing. I believe I read it on DL years ago.

by Anonymousreply 261September 7, 2022 12:45 AM

Laura went to go see Mac about something once; it irked me to no end that the writers didn't recall that Mac and Felicia were living in the old Webber house, the house Laura spent roughly 15 to 17.

Felicia comes in and she's working on some case with Luke; Genie chewed her up and spit her out. "Hey, Felicia! If you see Luke....tell him LAURA says HI!"

by Anonymousreply 262September 8, 2022 5:29 AM

Felicia and that god damn squeaky voice! Just UGH!!!

by Anonymousreply 263September 8, 2022 6:14 AM

So are they no longer going with the "Esme is Felicia's daughter" thing?

by Anonymousreply 264September 8, 2022 6:30 AM

[quote]I think it was Tony Geary who wanted the Felicia pairing.

Because Genie Francis no longer wanted to work with him. For reasons well known.

by Anonymousreply 265September 8, 2022 1:31 PM

They'll go with it R264 when they remember they alluded to it in the first place. Not one needle has been threaded on this show in two years.

by Anonymousreply 266September 8, 2022 4:20 PM

Anyone know Charles Shaughnessy's contract status? I hope he's around for a while.

by Anonymousreply 267September 8, 2022 4:36 PM

They're making Victor pretty multi-layered so he's likely to be around for a while. They'll probably bring in a Bigger Bad soon to take the blame for all of VIctor's recent misdeeds.

by Anonymousreply 268September 8, 2022 9:42 PM

They never did let us know who Jennifer Smith was working with. Victor, or the bigger bad alluded to above.

by Anonymousreply 269September 8, 2022 11:32 PM

R269 They probably aren't sure.

by Anonymousreply 270September 8, 2022 11:48 PM

When is Frank V going to start hiring the MORBIDLY OBESE PIMPLY UGLY soap twitter queens to write this show? Did Vee who is in the biz you know lick the studio toilet seats today?

by Anonymousreply 271September 8, 2022 11:49 PM

Completely forgot about that Jennifer Smith nonsense. I really can’t remember when GH has been this bad.

by Anonymousreply 272September 8, 2022 11:59 PM

They had Hat Guy taking mysterious phone calls a few months ago, but have dropped that.

Austin's cousin was just threating that he was working on orders from a powerful woman

by Anonymousreply 273September 9, 2022 2:01 AM

Any update on the potential Rena sofer situation? Haven’t heard anything in a while and want to keep it in the news….

by Anonymousreply 274September 11, 2022 12:53 AM

They also dropped Ms. Wu threatening Britt with dirt she had on her.

Pretty sure Brando is dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 275September 11, 2022 10:44 AM

What's Holly going to do (for a month, probably) when she returns? Reminisce with Robert and Anna? Were Mac and Felicia even on canvas when she was on contract? Will Ethan finally be made Robert's son?

Maybe Victor has been building an army of Fembots (Holly, Jackie, Elizabeth) who will overtake PC, and kill half the worthless cast.

by Anonymousreply 276September 11, 2022 11:03 AM

Is this thread dead?

by Anonymousreply 277September 13, 2022 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!