Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Quadruple bypass hoy shit! It’s about nukes pt. 4

New thread for when part 3 is full. Previous thread below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 12, 2022 3:53 PM

Trump didn’t plan and execute the grabbing of documents alone. Whatever secrets he disbursed, he had a few people helping him with the scheme.

The F-B-I had one or more direct informants that knew the sordid details and were directly involved, but flipped to avoid/or have reduced, certain felony charges themselves that were on the line. If DJT was selling U.S. state secrets, at least someone in his inner orbit. One can bet the DoJ/F-B-I knows 100% what individual(s) knew what information had been sold and probably for how much. There would be a laundered money trail that is foreign.

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2022 9:08 PM

Yes, R1 and that’s why I (perhaps stupidly) speculate that it might (maybe not alone) be LG. He’s down there so much. I could see him starting the visits in an attempt to deal with the blackmail, realizing what was going on, and then continuing his visits as an informant.

Maybe (probably) I am giving him too much credit since he’s gay. But I do think his affection for NATO is real.

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2022 9:29 PM

Why is LG so scared to testify in Ga?

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2022 10:22 PM

R3, he doesn't want to perjure himself, but he doesn't want to tell the truth either.

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2022 10:26 PM

R2, LG & Flynn would know exactly what each document entails and how it was classified. Meadows would be on the dumb side understanding the content and implications.

Jared Kushner knew what was where in Mar-a-Lago. While he had lucrative and shady dealings with the Saudis and perhaps others, I believe he drew a line not to cross into DJT’s seditious scheme. He’s smart enough not to take the sword for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2022 11:27 PM

I think Jared is up to ugly neck in this.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2022 11:34 PM

Up to his neck, I meant. ☝️

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2022 11:35 PM

Lawyers, help me with something here, if you would.

Since the FBI got the Kompromat out of his safe, do they have to return it? If it’s being used for blackmail?

I thought if the Feds seized something that was used in a crime (even if it was NOT the original thing they were looking for) they could still keep it and use it against you for ANOTHER set of charges.

Like you got pulled over for suspected DUI and the cops found 2 grams of coke on you, they keep the coke and lock you up to face the narcotics charge.

Am I correct in that thinking? That he’s not getting his blackmail shit back?

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2022 1:01 AM

R8, if Trump had such material (and we don’t know that he ever did), that stuff has now been seen. It’s lost it’s power because it’s not secret anymore. It’s now worthless.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2022 1:16 AM

[quote]The F-B-I had one or more direct informants that knew the sordid details and were directly involved

Do we know this or is the speculation from the last thread now being accepted as the full and complete truth?

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2022 3:39 AM

R9 It's hardly worthless

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2022 3:42 AM

R10 The warrant affidavit stated that there were multiple persons providing Mar-a-Lago search information.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2022 4:34 AM

I just hope it prevents him from either running for president or winning, in case he does run.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2022 4:55 AM

A memo accompanying the affidavit mentions the need to protect the identities of "multiple civilian witnesses" who have been providing information to investigators.

The fact that this wasn't redacted and the use of the word "civilian" must have Trump shitting his diaper even more than usual.

It's too bad that malignant narcissists are less likely to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2022 6:26 AM

Damn, I have a typo in the headline and also Covid!! Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2022 7:34 AM

[quote]I just hope it prevents him from either running for president or winning, in case he does run.

If anything it only makes it more urging that he runs for president, because he has dozens of crimes waiting to be judged. There is now way he cannot run for the presidency now, I mean for all intents and purposes he's already campaigning daily for 2024.

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2022 8:00 AM

R16 To my knowledge, Biden/Garland have still not ended the DOJ policy that "The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions." (See the link below). I'm sure Trump is well aware of the policy. He may feel his only surefire "out" is to become President again (and this time it could become president for life if congress removes term limits or the US government as we know it falls).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2022 8:19 AM

Goodness, maybe I am naive, but if Trump was really selling the identities of our spies to the Russians and the Saudis to have them killed I’d like to think most Republican would vote to impeach and then convict him the moment he took office, or even possibly while he was running. Obviously there are exceptions. (Hey Rand Paul) I’d like to think that with the FBI holding the binders of pictures taken by the FBI, a lot of the potential blackmail material has been neutralized, or at least moved to less traitorous hands.

OP sorry to hear about your COVID diagnosis. I had it earlier this month, and even with a mild rebound, the Paxlovid was totally worth it for me. I hope you don’t have it that bad and are soon over it.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2022 10:01 AM

If DJT & LG had focused on trans golfing awareness and offered the support on Fox News before Trey Gowdy, instead of naughty election meddling & holding secret documents at Mar-a-Lago, they’d have a tad of credibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2022 10:21 AM

Thank you, r12. The wording of the reply I was quoting made it sound like they were informants planted there ahead of time. I didn't realize they were just talking about the civilians who told the FBI where documents could be found.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2022 10:23 AM

Another speculative thought - maybe the reason Matt Gaetz hasn’t been indicted and arrested yet js because he flipped on Trump. He’s also a frequent guest, isn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2022 11:07 AM

This may seem like a naive question, but we are dealing with the FBI and the CIA. Wouldn’t this in itself indicate that these are domestic undercover agents? Not foreign agents which would involve the NSA (I.e. Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc). So then, would it be safe to assume these classified docs would relate more to Jan. 6? Hence, MissLindz is going off over something he was involved in within the US. It’s confusing. Could all of this overlap with foreign espionage?

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2022 11:30 AM

The classified docs in Trump’s possession included NSA docs. Also CIA has foreign assets aka spies.

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2022 11:36 AM

Then the MSM should be more exacting in their language because they are only mentioning the FBI and CIA.

Makes a deference, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2022 12:04 PM

That Murdoch-infused propaganda by having that transitioning host supposedly “interviewing” another “I’m-not-gay old GQP queen” from SC espousing threats of riots if DJT is prosecuted, is beyond despicable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2022 1:07 PM

Why is the patriot act not used. The patriot act locks people up forever on the merest suspicion of terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2022 1:38 PM

Trump messages the “riots in the streets” if he is prosecuted. Those LG commented yesterday with Fox’s Trey Gowdy were coordinated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2022 1:51 PM

^comments, not commented

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2022 1:56 PM

I hope there are riots in the streets. That MAGA crowd makes nice, large and slow moving targets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2022 2:04 PM

I'm sitting here watching my trees die from drought. My well is producing half as much as it did last time this year. I like to think some of the documents Diaper boy and his sniveling nazi cohorts stole were regarding our earth governments/ extraterrestrial alliance. They reveal the intention of the alliance to interfere. The benign helpful extraterrestrials are tired of giving us a last chance and are ready to come in if we don't quit fucking up the planet. The 18 alien races in the alliance are going to come and do an intervention. They will just have to train the monkeys how to take care of the planet and sort out these greed head war mongers that have control of things everywhere. I know I have 0 evidence for this and it is solely based on aspiration. The psychotic greed and power mongers will suck us dry with their court games. Rome is fucked and this whole mess is just a metaphor of a path us humans have taken rather that an enlightened one.

by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2022 2:08 PM

You know the news about Trump are turning really damning when "Hunter Biden" suddenly starts trending on social networks. LOOK SQUIRREL!

by Anonymousreply 31August 29, 2022 2:16 PM

Except the Dems don’t have the balls to call in the National Guard to arrest or put down heavily-armed anarchists=breakdown of our law enforcement system. We are too weak and chickenshit. And besides, these are white men we are talking about, not minorities.

by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2022 2:19 PM

Fox & MAGA politicians: “Look over there, the real boogeyman man is Hunter Biden. He had an abandoned laptop.” “And we need 11 more Congressional hearings on Hillary’s Emails. Jim Jordan and Scott Perry have questions to ask her”.

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2022 2:38 PM

Look Hunter Biden, HUGE COCK, hung like a Biden!

by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2022 2:40 PM

Fox and MAGA go on and on as if Hillz was ever the prez, and as if Hunter has some top, high security WH job. They can go fuck themselves. Or actually, do the world a favor and go off themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2022 2:40 PM

There are rumors that at least one of the informants was Secret Service.

by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2022 2:48 PM

Face it: Fux Entertainment “news” needs to be SUED for inciting violence against our country by actively enticing civil unrest and disinformation. If any person(s) should become a casualty to its rhetoric, Fux needs to be held legally responsible. I mean, talk is talk, but if MissLindz wants to call an order of violence and if as a result even one person is infringed upon or killed, he and Fux should be criminally and civilly sued and their management imprisoned for incitement. None of this shit is legal in the US court of law. It’s simply that Dems are weak in the knees!

by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2022 2:54 PM

Meadows had female aides and secretaries do all his work. He was lost without them. If he was involved with the documents scandal, they would know.

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2022 2:55 PM

R25, so Trump's supporters are no longer claiming that he's innocent.

by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2022 3:07 PM

Mark Meadow’s ass is in a sling. The question is how and why. What can Shitler have on him and MissLindz that they are willing to give everything in their lives up to him? You can’t tell me it’s loyalty. Politicians have no loyalty to anyone or anything. That’s why they are politicians. Obviously, it’s some form of criminal activity on their behalf.

I’m simply thankful that this charade will culminate after Nov. 8.

by Anonymousreply 40August 29, 2022 3:12 PM

National Archives under threat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 29, 2022 3:20 PM

This is why the DOJ needs to file a lawsuit against Fux for inciting violence and terroristic threatening. Fux can be held liable if any, and I mean ANY, damage results from their rhetoric. The DOJ needs to warn them of potential liability as a result of their incitement of harm or damage. The DOJ definitely needs to alert Fux and the public at large of their liability. There’s no benefit in staying silent. It’s simply a matter of of informing all of the liability that is involved.

Any conviction and resultant liability/restitution would render Fux insolvent. Period. Then the DOJ can sue every person and entity connected to Fux “news” entertainment. This is how the US rule of law is designed to operate. Anything short of these actions is in fact a miscarriage of Justice and simply serves to degrade the rule of law. Which the DOJ under Garland seems very willing to do. This is why this circus of lawlessness continues. He’s worried of how the opposition might respond. But the law is the law!

by Anonymousreply 42August 29, 2022 3:53 PM

L. Graham said there would be riots if Trump is indicted coz FBI didn't go after Biden's laptop.

Why can't we do both?!

by Anonymousreply 43August 29, 2022 4:08 PM

I'm *not* the mole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2022 4:11 PM

someone said it could be the secret service. they have to report if they see a crime.

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2022 4:18 PM

How would civilian be defined in a case like this? Would it include the Secret Service.

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2022 4:22 PM

I don't think think that that's been figured out r46/ElderLez. More uncharted territory.

by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2022 4:28 PM

I think the mole is Melanie, see below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2022 4:35 PM

So appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2022 6:06 PM

From the Shaman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 29, 2022 6:12 PM

The Shaman isn't Lindsay's boyfriend, r50...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 29, 2022 6:24 PM

Ben Collins for the win:

"I think it's time we start covering Trumpism for what it is now.

It's no longer a political movement. It's a violent fairytale of revenge on political enemies.

Feds could've found a body in those Mar a Lago boxes and followers wouldn't care. It's about retribution, not facts."

by Anonymousreply 52August 29, 2022 6:26 PM

A civilian and a tax cheat is unworthy of having access to sensitive and classified data.

by Anonymousreply 53August 29, 2022 6:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2022 6:51 PM

R29 I hope the toothless deplorables do rise up... only to be quickly neutralized. What could be more satisfying?

by Anonymousreply 55August 29, 2022 7:03 PM

When in D. C. as nighttime takes hold:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 29, 2022 7:25 PM

[quote]L. Graham said there would be riots if Trump is indicted coz FBI didn't go after Biden's laptop.

Wasn't the FBI was at the time under an Atty General called Bill Barr who was part of the Trump administration?

by Anonymousreply 57August 29, 2022 7:34 PM

He has lost his fucking mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 29, 2022 7:40 PM

Orange Veruca Salt: "Don't care how, I want it now!!"

by Anonymousreply 59August 29, 2022 7:44 PM

As for civilian informants, Cassidy Hutchinson kept working for Trump for a while in 2021. Though it’s not clear if she went to MAL, she was likely in the WH when the docs were being packed up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 29, 2022 7:45 PM

Well, there are elections on November 8th.

Let's see how well maga riots will work out for the GQP.

by Anonymousreply 61August 29, 2022 7:46 PM

The MAGA rioters will pour out from "The Villages" in Florida in their golf carts, hop on buses with AR-15s, and head northward to go shoot up Disney World?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 29, 2022 7:54 PM

But the revolution has to be over before the early bird special.

by Anonymousreply 63August 29, 2022 7:56 PM

Be very careful how you mail poop to Jim Jordan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 29, 2022 8:08 PM

R46 and R47 All law enforcement who are not military are civilians. So the answer is yes.

by Anonymousreply 65August 29, 2022 8:50 PM

It's possible that the DOJ memo used the term "civilian" in general terms meaning non-governmental witnesses and not just non-military.

by Anonymousreply 66August 29, 2022 9:02 PM

[quote]Be very careful how you mail poop to Jim Jordan

I always am, r64...

by Anonymousreply 67August 29, 2022 9:27 PM

R67- 😆

by Anonymousreply 68August 29, 2022 9:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 30, 2022 12:38 AM

🚨🚨BREAKING: Judge grants the DOJ’s request to have **40** pages to respond to Trump’s lawyers & lay out their position, giving them a huge chance to reveal more damning information. Trump’s idiotic move to ask for a “special master” will backfire no matter what now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 30, 2022 1:06 AM

R70- This sounds HILARIOUS!!

Grabs popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 71August 30, 2022 1:10 AM

I am a bit overwhelmed. So much is finally happening that should have been happening all along. On Twitter they are demanding Clarence Thomas and Lindsey Grahams resignation. They are going after Ginni Thomas. People in the CIA are being fired or replaced. Is this a the reckoning we have been waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 72August 30, 2022 1:21 AM

Mass. Suicide. 👍

by Anonymousreply 73August 30, 2022 1:40 AM

R73- His cult?

by Anonymousreply 74August 30, 2022 1:41 AM

I wish he'd pull a Jim Jones and convince his followers to kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 75August 30, 2022 1:53 AM

Lindsey Graham needs to definitely resign. He was instigating violence.

Lock her up in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 76August 30, 2022 2:11 AM

Trey Gowdy needs to be fired from Fox.

by Anonymousreply 77August 30, 2022 2:13 AM

r72, I'm no longer on twitter so why am I not hearing of this stuff on regular news sites? People are asking for Lindsey to resign? Who is asking him? Fingers crossed it's Biden.

by Anonymousreply 78August 30, 2022 9:07 AM

Or Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 79August 30, 2022 9:59 AM

So Orange Mussolini and his mistress, Miss Lyingbelle, want a civil war to cancel his crimes and reinstall him by force?

File the damn indictments.

by Anonymousreply 80August 30, 2022 1:52 PM

Trump started the day by amplifying the voices of certifiably crazy people ... you know, as former presidents are wont to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 30, 2022 1:57 PM

B-b-but Shitler is demanding that he (rightfully) be installed as POTUS right fucking NOW…or else!!!! Didn’t you hear! Shitler is tired of being denied his rightful place as POTUS. MizLindz is stomping her high-heeled shoe! Get it now? Fine!

by Anonymousreply 82August 30, 2022 1:57 PM

r82

by Anonymousreply 83August 30, 2022 1:59 PM

Draft dodging party bois are telling us there will be riots in the streets if we don't receive the justice we deserve for this blatant treachery and THEFT.

We don't install POTUS and we don't find votes.

In the US, citizens elect leaders and we count votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 30, 2022 2:00 PM

The party of law and order would like us to know there will be violence if the system attempts to enforce law and order.

by Anonymousreply 85August 30, 2022 2:14 PM

"Back duh blue"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 30, 2022 2:33 PM

Trump to argue that presidents are above the law:

A May 25 letter from one of his lawyer advances a broad view of presidential power, asserting that the commander-in-chief has absolute authority to declassify whatever he wants — and also that the “primary” law governing the handling of U.S. classified information simply doesn’t apply to the president himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 30, 2022 2:38 PM

His legal team may want to look into the fact that this is not Saudi Arabia or North Korea and reacquaint themselves with the notion of the three branches of the government.

by Anonymousreply 88August 30, 2022 2:41 PM

"They let you do anything when you're president ... fondle barely legal women, order KFC every day, steal confidential secrets."

by Anonymousreply 89August 30, 2022 2:43 PM

No more Truth Social?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 30, 2022 2:43 PM

It would be hilarious if the moderator there is now blocking Trump, the main reason that shitshow even exists.

by Anonymousreply 91August 30, 2022 2:45 PM

“Let's see how well maga riots will work out for the GQP.“

Yep.! the party of law and order will have a lot to explain.

by Anonymousreply 92August 30, 2022 2:49 PM

Mr. Two-Scoops Covfefe may just be having trouble sending his posts with his fat little sausage fingers.

by Anonymousreply 93August 30, 2022 2:50 PM

Trump has gone full QAnon now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 30, 2022 3:40 PM

Trump is so dumb. He really thought he could make money from giving the identity and location of American secret assets/agents and just fucking get away with it. But times have changed, the plot is catching up to him and that's why right now he's ready to throw everything up in the bonfire and the kitchen sink. I absolutely revel in the fact that he's cornered like a rat and the realization that there's no way out for him this time is slowly dawning on his limited cognitive abilities.

by Anonymousreply 95August 30, 2022 3:56 PM

Those are Lock Screen notifications at R90.

Sadly his crazy is still there for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 96August 30, 2022 3:57 PM

Trump’s Truth Social has been banned from Google Play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 30, 2022 5:15 PM

Truth Social didn't pay hosting fees and owes 1.5 million.

Maga. Never pays its bills. Ever.

The ultimate ghetto, lowlifed welfare queen thugette.

by Anonymousreply 98August 30, 2022 5:18 PM

Trump LOST the House, Presidency AND Senate. Banks cut ties. Accountants quit. Brand is worthless. Company, CFO indicted. Thrown off Twitter and FB. His platform failing. Engineered a coup. Stole confidential documents. Owes everyone. Sued by everyone. Wait - there's more ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 30, 2022 5:39 PM

Trump’s Truth Social barred from Google Play store over content moderation concerns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 30, 2022 5:41 PM

Between this Google Play ban and their unpaid debts, Truth Social is done.

Trump's 100 rants this morning didn't help matters any.

by Anonymousreply 101August 30, 2022 5:45 PM

Laurence Tribe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 30, 2022 5:48 PM

Look at the expression of delight on Mel's face. 😂 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 30, 2022 5:49 PM

Every day is a new low for Trump. He really does seem to be having an episode of narcissistic collapse today.

There was a time when I thought he might be "crazy like a fox" instead of profoundly and dangerously nuts. It seems so trite and reductive to describe someone as evil, but take a look at what he's doing today.

Wouldn't it be nice if Biden's upcoming Heal the Nation speech began with, "On the evening of the passing of the 45th president..."

by Anonymousreply 104August 30, 2022 5:49 PM

Joe B is an old school right leaning, "reach across the aisle" Democrat. He was not my first or even second choice for POTUS. It was the Blacks down in South Carolina and Georgia who stood in lines for hours to cast their votes in the primary who understood Joe B is the correct person to move this country pass this toxic maga bs. Maga is a parasite that needs removal and destruction. Once this is done,we have to move on and heal.

by Anonymousreply 105August 30, 2022 6:02 PM

Thank you, r105. Bernie stans and other Biden-haters on the left conveniently forget that Black voters made his candidacy viable. By insisting that the primary was “stolen,” they’re basically saying Black people have no agency when it comes to voting - which isn’t very “progressive” of them.

by Anonymousreply 106August 30, 2022 6:06 PM

Former FBI official says Russian, Chinese, and Iranian spies could have tried to infiltrate Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 30, 2022 6:07 PM

No Miss Lindsey, when Trump is prosecuted, I will not be rioting. Like millions of Americans, I will be dancing in the streets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 30, 2022 6:07 PM

R990, a beautiful list of MAGA WINNING.

A lot of good all the laying of Evangelical hand did.

Praise Original Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 109August 30, 2022 6:12 PM

Trump bragged about the intelligence he had.

That is not going over too well in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 30, 2022 6:28 PM

What the fuck spam link is that, asswipe?! ^

by Anonymousreply 111August 30, 2022 6:31 PM

R111 meant for r107

by Anonymousreply 112August 30, 2022 6:32 PM

Macron is not a punk. He is ready to fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2022 6:34 PM

Australia just got rid of their Donald Trump. Macron had a run in with the Australian Donald Trump too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 30, 2022 6:36 PM

What could Trump have on Macron that anybody would care about?

If he's not screwing kids under 15, I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 115August 30, 2022 6:41 PM

[quote]What the fuck spam link is that, asswipe?!

I had the same problem from R107's link. Thought it was my pc and started a security scan.

by Anonymousreply 116August 30, 2022 6:42 PM

Sorry, I just tried r107 and it was identified as spam.

by Anonymousreply 117August 30, 2022 6:44 PM

Maybe all Trump's crazy ranting isn't just random. If it does actually go to trial he can always use the insanity/senility defense.

by Anonymousreply 118August 30, 2022 6:46 PM

The first time I tried the link, I had no problem. I tried the link again after reading the complaints, and it is now quarantined as spam, r107. I won't link again, sorry.

It's nothing we didn't know before.

by Anonymousreply 119August 30, 2022 6:48 PM

Is Devin Nunes still running Truth Social for Trump? Must be embarrassing for Nunes that everybody knows he left politics for this doomed from the start Trump venture.

by Anonymousreply 120August 30, 2022 6:58 PM

Coincidental documents pertaining to America's security and paid for by American taxpayers don't belong in a stripclub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 30, 2022 7:08 PM

I wouldn't worry, r107, we've had links to Business Insider before and there was never a problem. Their website must have been recently compromised.

by Anonymousreply 122August 30, 2022 7:09 PM

Thanks, r122, its a two minute read and basically confirms that place was crawling with agents from all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2022 7:11 PM

R118 I think that Trump is incapable of answering a question in court. He will take the 5th or ramble on ludicrously. A judge might get him for contempt of court, but I don’t think that carries a life sentence.

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2022 7:17 PM

An attorney was remanded and charged with sedition when she allegedly passed a message from her client, a terrorist, to his people.

So why aren't the dumps, all of them locked up right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2022 7:26 PM

All of this is speculation. Until I see Trump standing in front of a Judge, I don't believe anything will come of this.

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2022 7:48 PM

Ray of sunshine ^

by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2022 7:50 PM

You hope nothing will cum of this.

Dump getting off, gets YOU off.

by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2022 7:53 PM

And twitter is not news, r128

by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2022 7:55 PM

Fap, fap,fap

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2022 7:56 PM

Fox News is not a news source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 30, 2022 8:08 PM

R121, omg you can see Ramona Singer (recently fired from “The Real Housewives of New York City”) dancing in the forefront of that video. Stupid racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 132August 30, 2022 8:35 PM

Wonder if Trump will be scheduling rallies anytime soon? One could assume most moderate-sized cities don’t want him showing up. A growing number of Republican candidates don’t want to be seen with him.

He and Kari Lake together would be lovely.

by Anonymousreply 133August 30, 2022 8:47 PM

Someone asked where they could see posts on "truth" social without an account, I think on Part 2, and I just noticed that r/parlerwatch has a few compilations.

If you don't use reddit and you get blocked from viewing with a popup to login, just add "old" to the url, before "reddit": old.reddit.com/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 30, 2022 8:50 PM

R133 and Harriet Hageman.

by Anonymousreply 135August 30, 2022 8:52 PM

[quote]Wonder if Trump will be scheduling rallies anytime soon?

He's in Scranton, PA this Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 136August 30, 2022 8:59 PM

Is Kari Lake passing?

by Anonymousreply 137August 30, 2022 9:01 PM

Gas?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 138August 30, 2022 9:04 PM

R132, someone in her group recorded these clips and posted the mess on Instagram. One of her videos recorded someone in the background crouched down as she inhales a substance.

This is where sensitive and confidential documents belonging to American taxpayers were stashed , a sleazy stripclub.

by Anonymousreply 139August 30, 2022 9:08 PM

So when is Miss Lindsey resigning? I mean, if people were calling for him to resign on twitter, it must be happening soon, right?

by Anonymousreply 140August 30, 2022 9:15 PM

[quote] r72, I'm no longer on twitter so why am I not hearing of this stuff on regular news sites? People are asking for Lindsey to resign? Who is asking him? Fingers crossed it's Biden.

We know. You're on Gab and Truth Social. BTW, I've heard there was some kerfuffle on the latter today - any first hand insights?

by Anonymousreply 141August 30, 2022 10:28 PM

Miss Lindsey announces she’s on Jesse Watters shortly @ 7. She’s seeing him a lot. Hannity is not hosting her as often.

Jesse Watters and Trey Gowdy are not journalists, even by Fox standards. She won’t even receive softball level questions. All pre-planned spills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 30, 2022 10:49 PM

Ramona shaking her 65 year old ass at Trump as he ignores her.

Mario must be laughing himself silly.

by Anonymousreply 143August 31, 2022 12:24 AM

President Biden@POTUS

United States government official

You can’t claim to be for law and order and call the people who attacked the police on January 6th “patriots.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 31, 2022 12:47 AM

It is infuriating that President Biden even has to take time to address maga directly.

by Anonymousreply 145August 31, 2022 1:36 AM

Anything the Feds have is evidence. Period. They will go through it and decide if it is relevant to the charges. Once the entire case is over, closed, then some things might get returned and the rest will go into the evidence locker.

by Anonymousreply 146August 31, 2022 1:47 AM

The list of all the Big Mac boxes and old greasy fries containers will show Trump's total contempt for the documents he stole.

by Anonymousreply 147August 31, 2022 4:02 AM

Lock them up!

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department sought a search warrant for former President Donald J. Trump’s residence in Florida after obtaining evidence that highly classified documents were likely moved around and concealed and that Mr. Trump’s representatives had falsely claimed all sensitive material had been returned, according to a court filing by the department on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 31, 2022 4:57 AM

Interesting that as more and more is revealed about the Mar-a-lago documents, the quieter the GOP gets…

by Anonymousreply 149August 31, 2022 5:29 AM

I only see Fucker Carlson at the gym, and tonight he devoted a huge chunk of his show to how electric cars are evil and how California is turning into Tegucigalpa. Just reading the banner, so I have no idea what he was saying, but no doubt it was stupid.

Not a peep about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 150August 31, 2022 5:39 AM

That photo at R148 is unbelievable. It's time to fill some socks with soap bars and wallop anyone who breathes another word about butter emails or Hunter's laptop.

by Anonymousreply 151August 31, 2022 5:45 AM

Read the entire Government filing. I spend all day, every day, litigating against the Government, so some of this is familiar stuff to see. This particular brief is very well-done.

Here are the highlights:

1) The facts. NARA negotiated in 2021 for the missing records. They finally got 15 boxes. After going through them and finding all kinds of classified records (not organized at all), they raised the alarm. They wanted to make a referral to the FBI but had to first consult with Trump's team, per the PRA procedure. Trump's team delayed for weeks and weeks, and never substantively responded. Finally, NARA told Trump's team they were making the referral and rejected the "protective" assertion of Executive Privilege.

2) At no time did Trump's legal team file an action *at that point* to prevent referral to FBI.

3) The FBI reviewed the records and the criminal inquiry was opened. A grand jury subpoena was issued to Trump's team. Again, they delayed and delayed in complying. Finally, in early June they agreed to a meeting at MAL to comply. They turned over more classified records, and swore out a statement that they had done a diligent search, they had not found any more classified records, and any records that remained were in the storage room. They refused to let the FBI agents look at the boxes in the storage room.

4) The FBI gathered new evidence that there were in fact more classified records at MAL, including in locations outside of the storage room. They got the search warrant and found approximately 100 additional classified records, some located in Trump's own office.

5) That is straight up obstruction and concealment of classified records, and willfully retaining them in an unauthorized location.

6) Now come the legal arguments. First, DOJ says Trump lacks standing. The records are not his: they are the property of the US. Even if he wanted to claimthem as personal records, he never did so. He did not do so in 2021, he did not do so when subpoenaed, he never did it. He has no possessory interest in the records.

7) Second, they argue Trump is not entitled to any injunctive relief. Again, these are not his records, he waited way too long to even try to stop the FBI from getting the records, he's not entitled to relief given Executive Privilege would not apply, and even if it did the criminal investigative need outweighs it.

8) Third, the Special Master is moot. The A/C privilege records were already separated and are set to be evaluated by the magistrate. The records Trump claims are covered by EP are not his anyway, and the Nixon precedents make clear he cannot invoke it to override the need to conduct a criminal investigation.

9) To sum it up, Trump took PLAINLY MARKED classified records to MAL, he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so.

/end

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 31, 2022 5:53 AM

R152- Thank you for this very well written and informative post. Are there any records or documents that are still missing that the DoJ are aware of? I am beginning to believe that story about documents being buried with Ivana could actually be true. Anything is possible with this craven SOB.

by Anonymousreply 153August 31, 2022 6:02 AM

That summary is made by the Twitter account: Bradley P. Moss@BradMossEsq “The most active national security lawyer on Twitter.” - Above the Law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 31, 2022 6:06 AM

R154- Thank you for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 155August 31, 2022 6:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 31, 2022 6:16 AM

R154

Bradley P. Moss@BradMossEsq

Aug 26 Sorry, @Redistrict, but I am stealing the line.

I have seen enough, folks. Donald Trump will be indicted in the classified documents matter. I'm placing my marker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 31, 2022 6:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 31, 2022 6:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 31, 2022 6:54 AM

The local law enforcement, aka Sheriff Dougan, confiscated 700 boxes of tapes from Epstein’s 🏠 in Palm Beach which FBI has no record of receiving them. So, Dougan & 🍊not only sold the sex tapes to to Russia but blackmailed them to total obedience to Trump. Look at Linsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 160August 31, 2022 7:01 AM

Jennifer Cohn ✍🏻 📢 @jennycohn1 · 13h Guandolo “has begun offering training sessions 4 right-wing citizens on how to take over their towns, arrest their mayors, & destroy the lives of anyone who objects by publicly humiliating them, getting them fired…, & forcing them to move.”

He’s working w/ Michael Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 161August 31, 2022 7:03 AM

[quote] Look at Linsey Graham

OK, but only when she’s at her prettiest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 31, 2022 7:22 AM

You mean Mata Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 163August 31, 2022 11:08 AM

5/11: Subpoena demanding all docs with classification markings.

5/11: DOJ says if there aren’t any classified docs left, they need a sworn statement.

6/3: Sworn certification from Trump’s attorney saying they didn’t have any more docs.

Aug 8: FBI finds 184 classified docs.

by Anonymousreply 164August 31, 2022 11:33 AM

About those Trump passports the FBI seized:

In a footnote, DOJ explains that while they returned the passports voluntary, legally they could have kept them as evidence: They were in a desk drawer mixed together with illegally mishandled classified documents, so they could help prove who had mishandled the documents.

by Anonymousreply 165August 31, 2022 11:38 AM

Remember how Trump fired the chief usher, a guy who had worked for him previously at Trump Towers, just a couple of hours before Biden was inaugurated, and it meant the Bidens had to stand outside the door for a few seconds while they waited for it to be opened since there was no chief usher there?

I'm just wondering what Trump's guy did with his keys to the White House and Capitol Building. It seems as though protocol would mean he'd turn those over to the new chief usher, but he was out of the building hours before Biden's usher arrived. Surely they change the locks on those buildings immediately, right? You can't just send the chief usher down to Ace Hardware and make copies of everything, can you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 31, 2022 11:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 31, 2022 12:11 PM

Summary of the Govt.'s 36 page reply to Trump's assinine request for a "Special Master":

"Plaintiff’s filings present three issues: whether Plaintiff is currently entitled to the return of any property, to injunctive relief, and to the appointment of a special master.1 Not only does Plaintiff lack standing to raise these claims at this juncture, but even if his claims were properly raised, Plaintiff would not be entitled to the relief he seeks."

The pdf of the Brief is below. It's brutal. Trump and his people were CLEARLY lying for months about having returned these documents and hiding them on the property. It was no "oversight." It was criminal concealment of stolen, top secret US information. There are very likely still others concealed on the property. He MUST be prosecuted for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 31, 2022 12:11 PM

The real crime at R148 is that carpet.

by Anonymousreply 169August 31, 2022 12:14 PM

^And what about that "Time Magazine" cover in the frame, that is filed in that cardboard box? It's FAKE. Trump had those things made, to hang on the walls of his office in NY. He's psycho. I get the sense that his canoe is drifting MIGHTY close to the waterfall right now and I think it's time to watch him steadily self-destruct. They are going to interview every person they can find who worked at MagaLardo, under oath, and they are going to put together the full and complete story of this crime. NO ONE will lie to cover for him on this because they can all be charged as accomplices and sent to Federal prison for at least a DECADE.

by Anonymousreply 170August 31, 2022 12:20 PM

I wish Biden would release the letter Trump left for him.

by Anonymousreply 171August 31, 2022 12:23 PM

Trump bragged that he had the goods on Marcon, the French president!!! He took docs about him!

What do you think he knows??? He's gay???

by Anonymousreply 172August 31, 2022 12:37 PM

Trump is still claiming this morning that he declassified all the documents:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 31, 2022 1:30 PM

. Its not theirs, it is my stuff 2. I declassified it. 3. It was secured at all times. 4. It wasn't important anyways. 5. The FBI put it there to frame me. 6. Give me back my stuff.

by Anonymousreply 174August 31, 2022 1:34 PM

[quote]And what about that "Time Magazine" cover in the frame, that is filed in that cardboard box? It's FAKE.

No, that's not the fake cover. That's a real cover from March 4, 2019, with the title of "Knock, Knock." It's a drawing of Trump with all the Democrats who were getting ready to run in the primaries looking in at the White House, knowing one of them was going to replace him.

It's not a flattering cover but I'm guessing he thought that any Time cover is a good Time cover.

by Anonymousreply 175August 31, 2022 1:57 PM

R161 Here's the response of the mayor of Peterborough Ontario when QAnon supporters tried to arrest the local police for their support of the vaccines ( or something )

We need to be hearing more of "Fuck You, you fuckwads" from elected local leaders under attack from right wing domestic terrorists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 31, 2022 2:12 PM

HELLO, are you sure you guys are gay? are you not interested in French president's sex life?! Do we have confirmation that he's gay finally?

by Anonymousreply 177August 31, 2022 2:35 PM

Now, now, DL. The MAGAs do have their scholarly political theorists. Please listen with a receptive mind. Hearing both sides has been suggested by Senator Collins plenty of times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 31, 2022 2:36 PM

Those teeth!

by Anonymousreply 179August 31, 2022 2:40 PM

R177, Macron is a solid American friend ( I'm on my phone and can't figure allie aly ally).

Trump probably found out he has a huge penis. Just like Hunter Biden's huge cock. Trump is obsessed with the penis of powerful men. I wonder if Putin gave him a peek?

by Anonymousreply 180August 31, 2022 2:54 PM

Kimmy Guilfoyle lookin’ good at R178.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 31, 2022 2:57 PM

The photo of classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago, annotated.

Not a lot of new information, but interesting nonetheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 31, 2022 4:21 PM

A Twitter thread with more information about the classified documents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 31, 2022 4:22 PM

A reminder that Trump destroyed our spy planes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184August 31, 2022 4:30 PM

[bold]The Psychopath's Prayer[/bold]

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 185August 31, 2022 5:06 PM

He’s more of a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 186August 31, 2022 7:08 PM

He is a dark triad, a malignant narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 187August 31, 2022 7:09 PM

If you haven't read the Statement of Facts in the DOJ's Brief, filed late last night, you owe it to yourself to read the first 14 pages. Trump STOLE those documents, he has been asked to return them for 1.5 years. He NEVER previously asserted that they belonged to him, he did not invoke "Executive Privilege," he NEVER claimed that he had "declassified" them, until very recently. He DID return SOME of them (less than Half of what has been recovered, to date). He DID have an attorney SWEAR that a good-faith search had then been made for the documents, and that ALL of them had been returned. He refused to let FBI look in any of the other boxes in his storage closet, when he showed them the closet. When the FBI was independently informed that Trump had been lying to them about having returned all that he had, and that there were still indeed Classified documents at MagaLardo, the FBI obtained the Search Warrant, because of Trump's LIES to them, and thereupon seized MORE documents than had been returned previously altogether. Trump has been LYING about this continuously ever since it was brought up to him. He NEVER previously admitted having the stuff and never contended that it was rightfully his. He also MOVED the documents to hide them from the FBI, within MagaLardo. THAT is why they are talking about "obstruction of justice" here. He connived to keep the US from getting this stuff back or ever finding it. AT LEAST 20 YEARS in the Federal Pen for this. People at MagaLardo (and in the White House, prior to 2020) helped him steal and hide this material. The FBI WILL find all of them, and threaten ALL of them with stiff prison sentences, to the point that they'll all start shitting in their pants. Trump MUST go to prison for this. There are only CRIMINAL explanations for what was going on here. He's caught and he's got NO defenses whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 188August 31, 2022 7:26 PM

Donald is probably still trying to distract from those skanky stories about his fetish for watching female urination, which I totally believe btw. It’s

Not at all invested in Macron or Hunter’s sex hijinks. If they did anything illegal they should be reported to the proper authorities and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 189August 31, 2022 7:54 PM

Another Miss Lindsey riot proclamation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 31, 2022 8:06 PM

Come on, Georgia. Make this happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 31, 2022 8:09 PM

If his passports and some top secret documents were stored in his desk - maybe that was what he would grab if he had to leave the country quickly.

by Anonymousreply 192August 31, 2022 8:36 PM

OK, so have they accounted for all the missing documents? Have they found them all? Anything still missing?

by Anonymousreply 193August 31, 2022 8:40 PM

^The Brief explains about the passports. BOTH of them were already expired, they could not be used for travel. The Brief states that they were seized because they were in a drawer in SHITLER's DESK, along with Top Secret documents. The presence of a suspect's personal effects in tandem with contraband is legally sufficient to show intent by the suspect to possess the illegal material - you are mixing it together with your own stuff... Our defendant here commingled his passports with his illegally obtained government material. The Govt. returned the passports because Shitler was making a to-do about it, but they were of no use to him AS passports. and the govt. had already established that they were commingled with the contraband. It was a non-issue for Shitler and he has just stabbed himself in his own ass by making a big deal about them. READ THE BRIEF.

by Anonymousreply 194August 31, 2022 8:51 PM

R188 I love everything about your post, but most of all. I love your coining MagaLardo.

by Anonymousreply 195August 31, 2022 8:58 PM

r186, potato, potatoe.

by Anonymousreply 196August 31, 2022 9:01 PM

^It wasn't me, but it IS catchy. I was watching a youtoob clip the other night of Michael Cohen, re the "raid" on Trumpistan, and Cohen glided right over saying "MaraLardo" without even appearing to notice he had done it or correcting himself... -R188

by Anonymousreply 197August 31, 2022 9:02 PM

As a side note, if you want to create paragraphs in your post, you need to hit "return" (Enter) twice, not once.

by Anonymousreply 198August 31, 2022 9:15 PM

It has been reported that Trump went through the boxes and picked out himself what to return when the government first asked for their documents back. I can't imagine Trump doing that by himself, I wonder if he enlisted Lyndsey Graham to help him go through those boxes and that is the reason that Lyndsey is so worked up over this. I can also imagine Trump having Barron help getting the boxes down on the upper shelves, because Lyndsey is rather short.

by Anonymousreply 199August 31, 2022 9:17 PM

Someone pointed out dump isn't smart, engaged or educated enough to execute this scheme. He was given a "shopping list" of which documents to steal. And arrogant enough to think this blatant act of espionage and thievery would go unnoticed.

by Anonymousreply 200August 31, 2022 9:23 PM

^Helped or not, TRUMP did it, legally. He carried them off, under his authority, to HIS house and HID them there. The others are just going to be instrumentalities to squeal on him (under threat of prosecution). the stuff was stolen FOR him and ONLY for him, and at HIS direction. JAIL.

by Anonymousreply 201August 31, 2022 9:23 PM

Of course, it might (hopefully) help to get that worthless shit, GRAHAM, booted out of the Senate, which would be nice indeed.

by Anonymousreply 202August 31, 2022 9:24 PM

No r196. A sociopath is not the same as psychopath. One can have symptoms of both.

by Anonymousreply 203August 31, 2022 9:25 PM

And note that Trump's appealing to his "base" in all his public tweety-things is of NO actual use to him any longer. He is DONE as a Presidential candidate now, there is no way on earth that the Republican party is going to allow him to be their candidate. MAGA-land CAN'T possibly elect him as President, not enough supporters to win. He is TOAST. The only thing that matters for him now is the CRIMINAL evidence for a court of law, and whether or not his former status as a President of the US will offer him ANY kind of shield or consideration, in terms of his being dragged into the criminal justice system (and sent to PRISON for at least a decade - he won't live that long). I don't see how ANY President of any party could possibly pardon him for what he has done here. AND we haven't even BEGUN to scratch the surface of what his possible motive for the theft COULD have been.

by Anonymousreply 204August 31, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote]Psychopaths tend to be more manipulative, can be seen by others as more charming, lead a semblance of a normal life, and minimize risk in criminal activities. Sociopaths tend to be more erratic, rage-prone, and unable to lead as much of a normal life. When sociopaths engage in criminal activity, they tend to do so in a reckless manner without regard to consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 31, 2022 9:39 PM

I just hope the motherfucker is scared, but with his extreme malignant narcissism and having never been held accountable before, he probably still thinks he will never spend a day behind bars or in court for this. As petty as it sounds, I want to know he is suffering.

by Anonymousreply 206August 31, 2022 9:44 PM

Christina Bobb may need her own attorney pretty soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 31, 2022 9:45 PM

^Whoever signed that attestation re them having returned all the government documents is CERTAINLY facing a jail-sentence, based on what the DOJ's Brief says about it. The attorney is not named in the Brief.

by Anonymousreply 208August 31, 2022 9:48 PM

It's so hilarious, EVERYONE who does anything for Shitler ends up facing JAIL. Yet all these crooks never catch on how poison he is.

by Anonymousreply 209August 31, 2022 9:49 PM

Attorney Eastman appeared before the Grand Jury in Atlanta today, re Trump's "perfect" call to SOS Raffsenperger, re "find me 12,000 more votes, Brad", and PLEADS THE FIFTH. Trump's ATTORNEY is admitting he is aware that his own statements. if TRUTHFUL, would INCRIMINATE him. PROSECUTE ALL OF THEM!!

by Anonymousreply 210August 31, 2022 9:57 PM

[quote]Whoever signed that attestation re them having returned all the government documents is CERTAINLY facing a jail-sentence, based on what the DOJ's Brief says about it. The attorney is not named in the Brief.

I thought it was reported earlier in the week that Christina Bobb was the signing attorney?

by Anonymousreply 211August 31, 2022 10:00 PM

They seized a framed copy of Time Magazine.

They could have gone to the library.

by Anonymousreply 212August 31, 2022 10:01 PM

I'm beginning to see Macron's visits to Putin differfently now. Remember when Macron assumed some responsibility for meeting with Putin to try to talk him out of invading Ukraine? Or trying to make him come to the table for peace talks? And now we see Trump holding Intel on Macron? I don't believe in coincidences. I am not accusing Macron of anything bad. But I do think Putin might have wanted to know what we had on Macron to help Putin get through those talks.

by Anonymousreply 213August 31, 2022 10:04 PM

[quote] hoy shit!

What is this supposed to mean, Mr Pottymouth OP?

by Anonymousreply 214August 31, 2022 10:12 PM

Malignant narcissist sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 215September 1, 2022 12:10 AM

So much focus is on Trump I have yete to see reactions and an intelligent assessment of how this impacts our allies and relationships with other nations. The billionaires who thought pushing towards Fascism was a good idea might even be reconsidering their approach. They definitely want their corporate police state but Trump is definitely damaged goods.

by Anonymousreply 216September 1, 2022 12:29 AM

MAGA = making attorneys get attorneys 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 1, 2022 12:34 AM

Macron was way too friendly with Putin IMHO.

I still think LG is one of the FBI's sources and all of his riot talk might be cover so Mango Mussolini won't suspect him.

by Anonymousreply 218September 1, 2022 12:37 AM

It's starting to feel like maybe Trump will be charged before the midterms?

by Anonymousreply 219September 1, 2022 12:39 AM

We're gonna take the LONG Labor Day holiday weekend to let this sink in fellas, for the whole country; SOAKING IN IT, but Shitler is fucking DONE FOR. This IS "The End." Happy Labor Day, our government is safe, for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 1, 2022 12:47 AM

Trump himself and his malignant greed are an ongoing threat to national security.

WHEN Trump goes to jail, it will have to be an Azkaban level of security to keep Trump from ongoing sale of information.

THIS is why saboteurs, spies and traitors are put to death.

by Anonymousreply 221September 1, 2022 12:48 AM

Even if Trump goes to jail, it will be one of those country club jails or maybe they will give him house arrest type deal...

He will be humiliated which is great.

by Anonymousreply 222September 1, 2022 12:58 AM

ElderLez. While LG keeps getting re-elected, most voters in SC know he’s a weasel and he thinks he’s a “lady” when the shades come down. Anything he says is a calculation, and he’ll flip on a dime as the political winds shift. That said, one believes DJT is holding ‘dirt’ over his head. Coupled with that, I would not dismiss LG having intense romantic feelings for DJT. There is a pattern, including pre-McCain.

by Anonymousreply 223September 1, 2022 1:19 AM

It's absurd that Trump and his team are making an issue of how the documents were photographed in his office. They were clearly photographed to show them as evidence, exhibit 2A. DOJ isn't saying they walked in the room and found them placed that way, they were in his desk drawer along with his two passports.

by Anonymousreply 224September 1, 2022 2:05 AM

R221 Even if Trump is imprisoned or dies, I doubt he’s working alone, so there’ll be others to keep things going. In fact, I’ve heard that Trump started another business venture with Kushner, Flynn, Manafort, and Bannon named, ironically enough, “Trump Intelligence.”

[Don’t worry, it’s a joke.]

by Anonymousreply 225September 1, 2022 2:12 AM

When you hire your lawyers using Groupon.

And then they implicate themselves on national television.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 1, 2022 2:44 AM

I’m curious - did Trump U ever hand out law degrees? Because Trump’s lawyer seems like she’d have been valedictorian of her class there.

by Anonymousreply 227September 1, 2022 12:51 PM

Russia, if you are listening, remove Vlad's fingerprints all over the Mar-a-Lago top secret documents that were planted by the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 228September 1, 2022 1:09 PM

I don't know why he wouldn't.:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 1, 2022 1:15 PM

R226- Ambulance Chasers "R" Us.

by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote]Russia, if you are listening, remove Vlad's fingerprints all over the Mar-a-Lago top secret documents that were planted by the FBI.

Russia's busy dealing with a new rash of fatal window falls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 1, 2022 1:21 PM

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, r229, that he made copies. They’re probably already in the hands of our enemies and, yes, hidden in a bunch of places.

by Anonymousreply 232September 1, 2022 1:23 PM

Trump is going to go through something. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 1, 2022 1:24 PM

What’s Lindsey’s next message on Fox?

“If I get indicted in Atlanta, South Carolinians will riot”.

Wonder then, if the MAGAs will shut down ‘Malfunction Junction” in Columbia?

by Anonymousreply 234September 1, 2022 1:26 PM

^It is interesting to read in the FBI's Brief how the search warrant was so careful to EXCLUDE the other rooms at the Club at MagaLardo, so as to avoid accidental intrusion into the space of other guests at the place. The FBI was not permitted to search what are, essentially, the empty hotel rooms of the club. I am willing to bet that this FUCKER has loads of incriminating stuff stashed in one of those hotel bedrooms. It's OBVIOUS he had big plans for this priceless information.

by Anonymousreply 235September 1, 2022 1:27 PM

Wow r231, OT, but that is huge. No doubt Putin is behind it and it sends a message to the oligarchs that he can get to even the most powerful of them. Lukoil is world-known. No doubt this guy had tons of security and it wasn’t any fucking suicide.

by Anonymousreply 236September 1, 2022 1:27 PM

Дефенестрация — заразная болезнь в путинской России.

by Anonymousreply 237September 1, 2022 1:31 PM

Does that say defenestration, something - something Russia? Sounding it out using my rudimentary knowledge. It does seem to be the Russian way! How baroque.

by Anonymousreply 238September 1, 2022 1:35 PM

R238 if you highlight the sentence, a window should pop up with the option to translate the post. And your knowledge is pretty good! The post translates to: Defenestration is a contagious disease in Putin's Russia.

by Anonymousreply 239September 1, 2022 1:38 PM

R238- Oh, those pesky slippery hospital floors ...

by Anonymousreply 240September 1, 2022 1:38 PM

"WHOOOOPS !!"

by Anonymousreply 241September 1, 2022 1:46 PM

R239, thanks! I had no idea it was so easy to do. Translate, I mean, not shove someone out the window, though of course that's quite easy, too.

by Anonymousreply 242September 1, 2022 1:46 PM

Push Dump out the window? What’d the sidewalk do to deserve that?

by Anonymousreply 243September 1, 2022 1:50 PM

Trump had better not disappoint his master or else... When you think about it no wonder he left Trump Tower for Mar-a-Lago: a defenestration in Mar-a-Lago is nothing compared to a defenestration in Trump tower.

by Anonymousreply 244September 1, 2022 1:52 PM

In 2022, you only need your mobile phone with a camera to replicate data. I don't know why people keep asking about copies.

by Anonymousreply 245September 1, 2022 1:56 PM

Trump and several of his family and staff, including Jared and Ivanka, all moved to Florida because it is one of only a handful of states that don't allow your primary residence to be seized to settle a bankruptcy debt or court awarded judgment.

by Anonymousreply 246September 1, 2022 1:58 PM

R246- Ain't it grand!

by Anonymousreply 247September 1, 2022 2:02 PM

So the next GJ subpoena will want phones computers and any other electronic devices used by Trump and his staff and family. I think when National Security is at issue, all the usual legal processes need to be amended to prevent the legal games and chicanery associated with our criminal justice system. There ought to be no avenue for Trump's lawyers to file frivolous rebuttals and and ask for special considerations. These arguments have no place in a National Security proceeding.

by Anonymousreply 248September 1, 2022 2:04 PM

Photos of documents ARE "copies," r245. I don't think many people talking about copies were thinking Xeroxed pages.

by Anonymousreply 249September 1, 2022 2:07 PM

It would be great if we could fly Dump and all of his MAGATs to Guyana, where they can all enjoy a refreshing glass of kool-aid together!

by Anonymousreply 250September 1, 2022 2:17 PM

And yes, data can be recovered and retrieved from devices unless burner phones were used and discarded.

The patriot act gave the feds permissions to access data of citizens.

by Anonymousreply 251September 1, 2022 3:31 PM

R235 I saw a box of framed magazine covers and maybe a couple dozen one or two page document sleeves. Priceless?

by Anonymousreply 252September 1, 2022 3:38 PM

Are the Trumps under surveillance? I mean, at this point they must be busy to get rid of all the evidence from the Trump properties, fearing more raids are coming.

by Anonymousreply 253September 1, 2022 3:43 PM

Jared knew

by Anonymousreply 254September 1, 2022 3:47 PM

Jared returned from Saudi Arabia not that long ago with two billion dollars. He not only knew, he's part of it.

by Anonymousreply 255September 1, 2022 4:01 PM

Jared, was like in the shower? Like showering and like doing his like, hair when like, the capitol was like breached.

by Anonymousreply 256September 1, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote]In 2022, you only need your mobile phone with a camera to replicate data. I don't know why people keep asking about copies.

I haven't heard the cable news punditry even mention a very logical question: How we can be sure nobody made copies of these top secret documents?

Maybe because the logical answer is, Copies must have been made, and nobody wants to wade into that kettle of fish.

by Anonymousreply 257September 1, 2022 4:07 PM

R257, I think the Biden government has already proceeded assuming that every one of those documents (including the ones Dump returned before) is compromised.

by Anonymousreply 258September 1, 2022 4:09 PM

Of course he made copies.

As long as he is alive, he will continue to do our country harm.

He’s a spy. Execute him already.

by Anonymousreply 259September 1, 2022 4:10 PM

He should be given his choice of firing squad, hanging or defenestration, which seems to all the rage these days.

by Anonymousreply 260September 1, 2022 4:13 PM

Top of an MSN piece linked on DRUDGE right now re Trump's mounting pile of steaming, stinking shit:

There’s no way to predict whether the Justice Department will ultimately pursue charges against the former president or his associates. But in a court filing Tuesday night, government lawyers recounted numerous instances in which Trump’s lawyers allegedly misled government officials during the investigation, and in which Trump or his team appear to have haphazardly handled materials that contained national security secrets.

The evidence laid out in the filing, experts said, could build a legal case that Trump attorneys Evan Corcoran and Christina Bobb obstructed the government’s investigation, allegedly telling FBI agents and prosecutors that they had handed over all classified documents when in fact many remained in Trump’s possession.

Left unanswered were key questions that could determine Trump’s legal fate: Did he direct Corcoran and Bobb to mislead the government, either before or after the FBI raid of his Florida home and club?

And, if so, why did he want to keep reams of top-secret classified documents there?

“It’s bad,” said Peter Lapp, a former FBI agent who worked on espionage cases and is now a private consultant. “It’s all pretty damning.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 1, 2022 4:29 PM

R258, that's what I assume. What's confounding is the cable news cycle hasn't attempted to discuss it at all.

I thought that would be the first question asked by the media in the wake of the bust. As well as how easy (or not) would it have been for Cheeto to make copies of top secret documents while in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 262September 1, 2022 4:32 PM

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mar-a-Lago, Bedminster, and the Kushner residences are under surveillance to see determine comings and goings and if the persons of interest are meeting with foreign nationals or unsavory types, or if the Trumps and Kushners are followed to see where they go and who they meet. I'd wager that it's been going on since long before the raid.

This type surveillance can be done without court approval. It was done with Cosa Nostra and laid the groundwork for court approval to plant a wire/microphone in the Gambino godfathers's house. Who knows if the FBI has gotten this far, but FFS national security and lives are at stake -- they better damn well use any legal means at their disposal to see WTF Trump was doing and who he was selling what.

by Anonymousreply 263September 1, 2022 4:42 PM

If copies WERE made, however it was done, the FBI will TALK to whoever made them and threaten them with a decade in prison if they don't come clean. NO ONE is going to volunteer to go to jail to cover for this worthless scum. We KNOW Donnie-boy did not do this himself.

by Anonymousreply 264September 1, 2022 4:56 PM

I want to be hopeful that he's done for, but he's slimed his way out of plenty of messes, so I'm still skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 265September 1, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote]He should be given his choice of firing squad, hanging or defenestration, which seems to all the rage these days.

This would be better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 1, 2022 5:07 PM

[QUOTE]NO ONE is going to volunteer to go to jail to cover for this worthless scum.

Isn't this precisely what Allen Weisselberg is doing? He's a strange one.

by Anonymousreply 267September 1, 2022 5:09 PM

Reminder:

Tonight at 8pm EST

President Biden delivers remarks on democracy in a primetime speech from Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 1, 2022 5:18 PM

Miss Lindsey ordered to testify with restrictions on questioning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 1, 2022 5:59 PM

" We have to something about him!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 1, 2022 6:13 PM

I'm getting flashbacks to the British dark comedy 'The Death of Stalin' .

Is Beria Trump or Putiin?

Could be either one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 1, 2022 6:27 PM

Maga consuming McConnell is a satisfactory outcome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 1, 2022 6:29 PM

It's glorious! It's fabulous! Bahaha!

by Anonymousreply 273September 1, 2022 6:40 PM

R273 Oh yes, huzzah! It's delicious 🤤

by Anonymousreply 274September 1, 2022 6:45 PM

Crooks turning on other crooks. More to come.

by Anonymousreply 275September 1, 2022 6:49 PM

[quote] Another of the “frequent” guests to the room where the FBI found highly classified materials?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 1, 2022 6:56 PM

Fox. The NY Post, etc., persistently keep trying throwing shit and hope something sticks to Hunter Biden.

Now Breitbart is doing a biopic movie whereby you send them your Email address to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 1, 2022 7:08 PM

Guess who's REALLY looking forward to that Breitbart movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 1, 2022 7:14 PM

Trump says he's paying legal fees for some Jan. 6 attackers and looking 'very seriously at full pardons' Sarah K. Burris September 01, 2022 .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 1, 2022 7:14 PM

Can one prisoner pardon another one? And Trump NEVER paid for anything for anybody else. Except, probably, abortions for his mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 280September 1, 2022 7:17 PM

LOVED The Death of Stalin.

by Anonymousreply 281September 1, 2022 7:17 PM

When Hunter Biden receives a security clearance and is installed in office by his POTUS, his extracurricular activities are a concern for the citizens of this country.

by Anonymousreply 282September 1, 2022 7:18 PM

Pardons? He's lost his mind, truly. He's no longer President and sometimes I don't think he realizes that. Dementia? Remember right after the raid, he said this had never happened to a sitting President before?

by Anonymousreply 283September 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Hunter Biden will be dealt with, r282. As will Trump.

See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 284September 1, 2022 7:39 PM

I'm sorry, Hunter Biden worked in the WH when?

by Anonymousreply 285September 1, 2022 7:42 PM

Precisely, r285. HB isn't in office and has received no security clearances.

Speaking of which.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 1, 2022 7:49 PM

[quote]When Hunter Biden receives a security clearance and is installed in office by his POTUS

What "office" was Hunter appointed by his father? Put up or STFU.

by Anonymousreply 287September 1, 2022 8:15 PM

Finally talk of copies possibly made. John Brennan just said on MSNBC that copying the documents and leaving them there is what foreign intelligence would do if they penetrated the office in Maralago or wherever the documents were moved around.

by Anonymousreply 288September 1, 2022 8:21 PM

Re-read, R287. You did not understand the post you responded to.

by Anonymousreply 289September 1, 2022 8:21 PM

Thanks, r289. 😎.

People are touchy these days.

by Anonymousreply 290September 1, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote] Hunter Biden will be dealt with, r282. As will Trump.

[quote] See how that works?

Please enjoy potato, graduate of Moscow State University Advanced English Program.

by Anonymousreply 291September 1, 2022 10:17 PM

Trump's Stolen Documents Were So Secretive FBI Agents Needed Special Clearance To View Them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 1, 2022 10:38 PM

Speech thread: Live in 15 minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 1, 2022 11:44 PM

Unexpected turn: the J6 Committee is subpoening Newt Gingrich.

by Anonymousreply 294September 1, 2022 11:47 PM

Cant wait for the hearings.

by Anonymousreply 295September 2, 2022 1:03 AM

I understand some of the stolen documents were only intended to be accessed by the author of the classified material.

So what was it doing being stored in that shitty, titty bar down in Florida?

by Anonymousreply 296September 2, 2022 1:07 AM

R296, an excellent question. He had help getting these documents.

by Anonymousreply 297September 2, 2022 1:12 AM

Mar-a-Lago is an "espionage fulfillment center"😂 (It's true, though.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298September 2, 2022 1:27 AM

Why is this instigator still waddling loose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 2, 2022 12:58 PM

Come September, IT will stop waddling loose.

by Anonymousreply 300September 2, 2022 2:01 PM

It’s September. Let’s get on with it already.

by Anonymousreply 301September 2, 2022 2:16 PM

THis says it all!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 2, 2022 2:21 PM

there were over 40 empty folders!!!!! where the fuck are the documents inside? and what were they? I hope they waterboard his fucking ass to get him to talk!

by Anonymousreply 303September 2, 2022 3:50 PM

Where are the documents?? Well, we all know the answer to that: Moscow and/or Riyadh.

by Anonymousreply 304September 2, 2022 3:51 PM

R304- Ivana's grave.

by Anonymousreply 305September 2, 2022 4:05 PM

Why does anyone think they are in Ivana’s grave? There are probably hundreds of places to hide stuff in Dump’s properties. There are probably areas that only Dump knows about.

by Anonymousreply 306September 2, 2022 4:31 PM

They buried Ivana with all her jewelry. They’re planning on digging it up and fleeing if we go all French Revolution on them.

by Anonymousreply 307September 2, 2022 4:34 PM

Mar-a-Lago was owned by the government for a time, so I doubt there are many hidden places within the building that they don't know about, or couldn't find easily.

Most people are joking about Ivana's grave, but it's an easy joke to make, since her death was unexpected, just before the Trumps were going to have to testify, and then she was buried at Mar-a-Lago on the golf course. People are trying to make sense of what is a very odd situation.

by Anonymousreply 308September 2, 2022 4:34 PM

R308- Thank you. Yes, I was joking. I think. With that shit -stain anything is possible. I feared our most dangerous enemies have those documents.

by Anonymousreply 309September 2, 2022 4:37 PM

R309, exactly. Those documents were not buried with Ivana. They were used to make Dump more money, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 310September 2, 2022 4:46 PM

[quote]she was buried at Mar-a-Lago on the golf course

She's buried at the New Jersey golf course. Mar-a-Lago itself doesn't even have a golf course, just a simple putting green, although Trump owns one nearby to which the Club members have access.

by Anonymousreply 311September 2, 2022 4:59 PM

Sorry, I thought she was at Mar-a-Lago, not Bedminster.

Bedminster is probably going to be the site of another search in the near future, however.

by Anonymousreply 312September 2, 2022 5:03 PM

I've seen some idiots post misinformation on other threads, so to set the record straight--SCI doesn't mean the document is incomplete, it designates sensitive compartmented information, which usually is about intelligence sources and methods.

Not posting this to the other thread, which was created by the closet MAGA lover. He's posting all by himself, which is very sad and amusing. He's on my ignored list, but thought I'd take a peek of his posts because he tries so hard and he's so hopeless, but just have to correct his inaccurate rant.

by Anonymousreply 313September 2, 2022 5:09 PM

Which thread? Link? I want to block him.

by Anonymousreply 314September 2, 2022 5:11 PM

r314, I don't want to post the link here, but do a search for ravioli (fucking stupid title, too) and you'll see it. It purported to be the part 5 of this series of threads, but of course, you can see he's a MAGA loon trying to derail these threads.

Btw, asking fellow MAGA and traitor haters here, am I wrong for not wanting to post this lunatic's fake thread? I'll post it if you all want to see it and block him.

by Anonymousreply 315September 2, 2022 5:19 PM

No, just let it fade into obscurity like the rest of this nazi trash.

by Anonymousreply 316September 2, 2022 5:34 PM

[quote]Most people are joking about Ivana's grave, but it's an easy joke to make, since her death was unexpected, just before the Trumps were going to have to testify, and then she was buried at Mar-a-Lago on the golf course. People are trying to make sense of what is a very odd situation.

I wouldn't put anything past that family of sociopaths. I doubt there are documents in the coffin...there are easier ways to destroy them. But any death from a fall in their sordid circle is highly suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 317September 2, 2022 5:45 PM

Ivana's townhouse is still empty...maybe they stashed it there too.

by Anonymousreply 318September 2, 2022 5:56 PM

I wonder if the files mixed in with clothing were hidden in suitcases?

by Anonymousreply 319September 2, 2022 5:59 PM

Miz Lindz back on Twitter after a day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320September 2, 2022 6:50 PM

Like anyone cares what that thurifer for Trump's shitty ass has to say.

by Anonymousreply 321September 2, 2022 7:09 PM

Does anyone know how Trump ended up with so many classified documents? Did he take them after briefings and/or specifically request them? Seems like the WH can no longer go by the honor system.

by Anonymousreply 322September 2, 2022 7:40 PM

R322, Donald Trump was the President of the United States. He asked staff for them and they did what he asked.

by Anonymousreply 323September 2, 2022 7:42 PM

They should look at his Venmo and CashApp apps. The trail will lead them to the missing documents.

by Anonymousreply 324September 2, 2022 7:44 PM

But don’t the classified documents have to be checked out and tracked? Hoping the WH has an inventory of everything that is missing.

by Anonymousreply 325September 2, 2022 7:53 PM

Not that quite that easy R323. Being president doesn't mean your lackeys can't question or use judgment.

by Anonymousreply 326September 2, 2022 7:56 PM

If they could question or use judgement, they wouldn’t be his lackeys

by Anonymousreply 327September 2, 2022 7:57 PM

R327 Exactly! I’m even beginning to wonder if the National Archives staff had become infiltrated by Trump sycophants. It would be interesting to know what personnel changes occurred during the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 328September 2, 2022 8:04 PM

R325, yes every document is checked out and tracked. So the National Archives has a record of the person who checked out the document. If it wasn’t Dump, that person has a lot of explaining to do, not the least, how Dump got his hands on documents that were not signed out to him.

by Anonymousreply 329September 2, 2022 8:07 PM

also, do you remember Jared had trouble getting security clearance? He kept lying in this forms/applications. I remember an official said he has never seen so many inconsistencies in his career. (ie. lying on the forms)

Then Trump somehow overruled and Jared was able to get the security clearance...I guess after that, he raided the secret documents.

by Anonymousreply 330September 2, 2022 8:20 PM

Some of the empty folders held classified military documents.

by Anonymousreply 331September 2, 2022 8:23 PM

'horrific stuff'

Eventually we'll find out that this situation was emblematic of the whole Trump administration. That by the grace of god we teetered on the edge of disaster. By riding on the fumes of the successful Obama administration, it somehow didn't look like a shitstorm from the outside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332September 2, 2022 8:41 PM

Who helped Trump collect those documents, box them, and send them out for transport? Who placed the unloaded boxes within Maralago? If determined to be true, who served as the liaison in sharing the material to outside/foreign agents? Also if true, who determined the monetary value of each document held by Trump? Then, if also determined, who was involved in executing the transfer of funds and where?

Trump had help in this scandal. At least one “helper” knew the basics of documents’ classifications, and how to assess and interpret content written by intelligence sources.

by Anonymousreply 333September 2, 2022 8:45 PM

Remember when junior interviewed daddy, and they teased about sharing area 51 level of alien stuff?

Trump raided the whole archive for stuff he could sell on the black market and Jared and Ivanka helped him look for stuff they could use / sell.

The GOP "only" cared about looting the treasury to put money in their own, and their donors', pockets. Trump is selling the US secrets to the highest bidders. But, of course, since it is Trump everybody must be super careful to say stuff out loud, because it could make the Deplorables mad calling you a liar. But it was ok to claim that Hillary eats babies on top of pizzas and treat these conspiracy theories with all the right wing legitimacy they could muster. But Trump being a traitor who stole and sold national secrets? Hush!

by Anonymousreply 334September 2, 2022 9:02 PM

[quote]Remember when junior interviewed daddy, and they teased about sharing area 51 level of alien stuff?

Yeah, but none of you fuckers coughed up enough cash.

by Anonymousreply 335September 2, 2022 9:04 PM

Bill Barr insists Trump did NOT declassify documents seized by the FBI and says it's 'unprecedented' for a president to take files to his 'country club' in defense of the DOJ

by Anonymousreply 336September 2, 2022 9:06 PM

Bill Barr is a traitor and his opinion is worthless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 2, 2022 11:10 PM

That British reporter that gutted Jared Kushner made my day.

Hopefully they will ask him to explain that $2 billion from Saudi Arabia he accepted and received.

by Anonymousreply 338September 3, 2022 2:46 AM

^link?

by Anonymousreply 339September 3, 2022 11:32 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340September 3, 2022 3:49 PM

Ugh. He is so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 341September 3, 2022 3:50 PM

It’s a paperwork issue!

by Anonymousreply 342September 3, 2022 3:51 PM

Maloney noted that Kushner created his investment firm the day after Trump left the White House in January 2021 and the Saudi government gave it the $2 billion six months later.

"The Committee is concerned by your decision to solicit billions of dollars from the Saudi government immediately following your significant involvement in shaping U.S.-Saudi relations," Maloney said, adding that Kushner's close relationship with the crown prince as well as his pro-Saudi positions during the Trump administration and the Saudi government's funding "create the appearance of a quid pro quo for your foreign policy work during the Trump Administration."

by Anonymousreply 343September 3, 2022 3:53 PM

Scoundrels! They used the government to grift.

by Anonymousreply 344September 3, 2022 5:03 PM

That much was obvious when Shitfuck got rid of the emoluments clause and said ‘fuck you’ to the Ethics Committee. I mean, his treachery was so obvious from the very start. All of these long-held standards got flipped with the bird - but we were bent on giving Shitler the benefit of the doubt. Just look where that got us now! And we’re still doing it. Nuff already!

by Anonymousreply 345September 3, 2022 5:10 PM

Again, Trae says it well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 3, 2022 5:25 PM

Magabots trying to bury this thread by bumping any (and everything) else?

by Anonymousreply 347September 4, 2022 12:24 AM

Doesn't affect my thread watcher.

by Anonymousreply 348September 4, 2022 4:57 AM

[348] - mine either

by Anonymousreply 349September 4, 2022 5:25 AM

Yeah, it's hilarious that the trolls still have not yet realized that plenty of DL users take advantage of the thread watcher feature and bump threads when they've been pushed down and yet interest to discuss the topic is still there. I imagine trolls are like, "aw, man! I spend over an hour bumping old threads, and some DL cunt bumped the thread I wanted to disappear! No fair!".

by Anonymousreply 350September 4, 2022 8:38 AM

Trolls are not known for their intelligence

by Anonymousreply 351September 4, 2022 11:01 AM

Certainly not the ones around here, r351.

by Anonymousreply 352September 4, 2022 5:30 PM

Bump, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 353September 4, 2022 5:34 PM

I think Jared/Eric Jr. had a hand in removing the docs. Jared has been doing a round of interviews claiming that this is just a big ado about nothing and a "paperwork error". Jared would definitely have the brains to know what would be useful.

by Anonymousreply 354September 4, 2022 5:37 PM

R354- Does he even have them or did he sell them?

by Anonymousreply 355September 4, 2022 5:40 PM

They must know who checked out all the documents. Definitely Jared - or at least a lot of them - because he got that security clearance. Probably Stephen Miller too was accumulating them for Donald.

by Anonymousreply 356September 4, 2022 5:43 PM

That may never be known R355. I can totally see Jared selling them or outright giving them to Israel or the Sauds. Perhaps that's the 2 billion payout he got.

I totally forgot about weaselly nazi Stephen Miller. I haven't even seen his name mentioned in all this mess.

by Anonymousreply 357September 4, 2022 5:45 PM

And Kash Patel at the end. That man is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 358September 4, 2022 5:58 PM

My totally baseless theories (as good as anyone else’s baseless theories) is that Ivana was rubbed out by the Russian mob as a warning to the fat one. “See how close we are? Keep your mouth shut. Capisce?”

Ivana died in mid July. Up to that point, the orange traitor had been relatively quiet (from what I can recall). Everyone was anxious that nothing was happening with the DOJ

Three weeks later -BOOM! The Magalardo search and seizure. Mass hysteria from the fat orange and his maggots.

Then last week, another raid of some Russian oligarch who is connected to BOTH Putin AND Dump. Not much being said about that. This is the dude who’s yacht we seized in April. Hmm.

I think that someone alerted the Russian mob that this search was coming at magalardo (remember, there are still maggots in the FBI - the Comey BS in2016). The Russians wanted to make sure Dump didn’t squeal to save his own skin so they rubbed out Ivana as a warning.

Regarding copies or photos- these can be manipulated. The ONLY way to know for sure is to have the original. Like in the old days of blackmail when the blackmailer kept the negatives of photos.

I’m sure there ARE copies and pictures floating around out there. Mostly as a “see what I have?” Type of thing to gin up interest. Once interest is shown then the negotiations for the ORIGINAL document (negatives) begins.

Dump is too stupid to think that far ahead. He’d give away the originals as payment for his loans. But Jared would do that shit in a hot minute and already HAS, imo.

That’s my theories, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 359September 4, 2022 7:06 PM

r359, I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist, but I have to admit your post makes some sense. It is highly strange Ivana fell...considering that is Putin's signature move, what you're saying really could be true.

by Anonymousreply 360September 4, 2022 7:10 PM

R359 very interesting theory. The timing was very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 361September 4, 2022 7:21 PM

The timing of her death was *uncanny*. And the choice to bury her on his property is utterly bizarre — just really think about that for a minute. It is totally off.

by Anonymousreply 362September 4, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]Trump is still claiming this morning that he declassified all the documents:

So if Obama had said, "I declassified everything on Hillary's server," they would be fine with it? Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 363September 4, 2022 8:33 PM

Apparently Trump, while president, tweeted in two circumstance that he declassified certain documents. When those went to court, the judge, both times, ruled that a tweet did not declassify anything

by Anonymousreply 364September 4, 2022 8:36 PM

The declassification process is a complex one. No president can just wave a wand and declassify anything. Trump is pretending for his stupid base

by Anonymousreply 365September 4, 2022 8:37 PM

What about the empty folders? Where are those documents???

by Anonymousreply 366September 4, 2022 8:38 PM

[Quote] Bill Barr is a traitor and his opinion is worthless.

His opinion on these documents are, in fact, on target. He says the DOJ had good reason to go in.

by Anonymousreply 367September 4, 2022 8:39 PM

Much to the chagrin of the Fux hosts, r367.

by Anonymousreply 368September 4, 2022 8:47 PM

Interesting thoughts R359.

Question. Why didn’t the Russians just push Trump down the stairs?

He wouldn’t squeal much after.

by Anonymousreply 369September 4, 2022 8:53 PM

^Trump and his family still have Secret Service protection. He will have it for life.

by Anonymousreply 370September 4, 2022 9:04 PM

^^^ until it is removed by Congress.

by Anonymousreply 371September 4, 2022 9:40 PM

What’s interesting r371 is I’ve given some time to this angle. Congress may/may not remove his protection, but it will be purely symbolic. The US cannot afford to let him get assassinated. It will make SS look weak. So the only way they will end SS is if/when he’s taken into custody.

And think about this…..because of his ties to Putin, I actually think they could be forced to house him in Supermax. That’s my dream, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 372September 4, 2022 9:51 PM

[quote] Trump and his family still have Secret Service protection

Trump and Ivanka have SS protection for life, unless they decline it. Trump granted an extra 6 months coverage for his *wealthy adult* family members Jared, Ivanka, Eric, Lara, Don Jr and Tiffany, but that ended about a year ago. Not sure about Barron.

by Anonymousreply 373September 4, 2022 10:20 PM

For the same reason, r372, he must be put to death for his espionage and treason, as he cannot be trusted NOT to reveal secrets known only to him in the future.

by Anonymousreply 374September 4, 2022 10:29 PM

Would Donnie & Miss Lindzebelle pull a ‘Thelma & Louise’ type ending?

by Anonymousreply 375September 4, 2022 10:45 PM

^ I mean Trump and Melania have SS for life. Haha Freudian slip.

by Anonymousreply 376September 4, 2022 10:49 PM

R370 I doubt Trump lets his secret service detail inside any of his homes because they work for and report to the current administration and not him, so he probably doesn’t trust them. He likely uses them for outside security, like his Mr. Big-shot motorcade arrival when he took the Fifth over 400 times.

Nevertheless, US taxpayers pay for 24/7 availability of the secret service detail for Trump and Melania.

by Anonymousreply 377September 4, 2022 10:58 PM

R374, you are preaching to the choir, I wholeheartedly agree that he should be sentenced to death. His case checks ALL the boxes. And that means SCOTUS must be challenged too. Never let the pressure up.

by Anonymousreply 378September 5, 2022 1:56 AM

Can't some chambermaid just pour some novichok already in his coke or on his diapers?

by Anonymousreply 379September 5, 2022 3:37 AM

Apparently we have all missed the point.

[quote]Hope You're Happy: Melania Had To Get New Underpants

[quote]Melania doesn’t like the idea of strangers going rifling through her things. Who knows who touched her underwear during the raid? She's never going to feel comfortable wearing those ever again

[quote]This is her home. It’s her bedroom. Even her husband isn’t allowed in her bedroom

[quote]Guess this is just the world we live in now, where Melania Trump is (ALLEGEDLY) forced to take a late night Uber to the Walmart Supercenter on the mainland where she'll be forced to put her finger over her upper lip like a fake mustache and disguise her voice and say to the greeter, "Show me your finest eight-pack of fashionable underpants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 5, 2022 8:36 AM

I just assumed Melanoma didn’t normally wear underpants

by Anonymousreply 381September 5, 2022 8:39 AM

Professionally speaking, whores don't wear underpants as it is too time consuming to remove.

by Anonymousreply 382September 5, 2022 1:16 PM

She’s probably furious that the agents touched her thongs without paying for the privilege.

by Anonymousreply 383September 5, 2022 1:48 PM

Her husband isn’t allowed in her bedroom?

I mean I don’t doubt it, but why exactly is she broadcasting that?

by Anonymousreply 384September 5, 2022 2:14 PM

It must be in the prenup.

by Anonymousreply 385September 5, 2022 2:51 PM

NEWS: Judge Cannon has granted Trump’s request for a special master to review attorney client and executive privilege — she also says her order will not stop the intelligence community review of the records. Unclear how that’s going to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 5, 2022 4:18 PM

How the hell does this work? WHO appoints the "Special Master" and what exactly does the "Special Master" do?? Does anyone know or is this just a meaningless delaying tactic to please Trump? This judge is screwed. Whether she's part of the cult or just afraid of MAGAT death threats, now she's forever tainted by Trump corruption.

by Anonymousreply 387September 5, 2022 4:31 PM

She is to appoint the special master. She asked Trump lawyers for a list of names to choose from.

That is a terrible way to do such. The DoJ should have veto power of any name offered by Trump. She should find the SM, not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 388September 5, 2022 5:02 PM

Both sides are involved in choosing the special master.

Judge sets Friday deadline for Trump and DOJ to propose special master candidate and their specific duties From CNN's Marshall Cohen

US District Judge Aileen Cannon set a Friday deadline for Trump’s lawyers and Justice Department prosecutors to negotiate the special master’s “duties and limitations” and to submit a list of potential candidates to serve in the role.

Cannon also wants both sides to propose a schedule for the special master’s review, and to spell out how the person will be compensated for their work.

“The exact details and mechanics of this review process will be decided expeditiously following receipt of the parties’ proposals,” Cannon wrote in her ruling Monday.

If the two sides don’t agree on the parameters for the soon-to-be appointed special master, they should explain their differences in a court filing. Their submissions are due on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 389September 5, 2022 5:12 PM

She'll probably appoint Devin Nunes.

by Anonymousreply 390September 5, 2022 5:15 PM

Former Trump Allies Think He's Hiding More Documents At His Kids' Houses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 5, 2022 5:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 5, 2022 5:18 PM

DOJ can and should appeal. get this in the hands of non-Trumpista judges.

by Anonymousreply 393September 5, 2022 5:23 PM

Delay, delay, delay, delay, delay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394September 5, 2022 5:25 PM

I agree R393. No way should this go to a Trump asslicking judge.

by Anonymousreply 395September 5, 2022 5:25 PM

I wonder if DOJ will appeal. Her ruling seems to favor Trump and ignores the severity of the issue. Even with a neutral Special Master, Trump’s attorneys will claim almost everything seized is covered by “executive” privilege. This will delay the criminal investigation for months. It may also continually kick things back to her (a judge) to decide what is “executive” privilege and what documents should be sent back to Trump. Any decision like that undermines the PRA and executive branch, and would basically allow future Presidents to steal whatever top secret information they want.

by Anonymousreply 396September 5, 2022 5:29 PM

I wonder if the judge will bill Trump for legal services:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 5, 2022 5:31 PM

MAGA Judge in south Florida appointed by Trump is not encouraging.

That judge is setting-up a situation that most all legal matters flow to her. She will do the delays and continue rulings favoring Trump.

DoJ needs to consider appealing, at least to put this judge’s actions under enhanced scrutiny and challenges going forward.

by Anonymousreply 398September 5, 2022 6:02 PM

[quote]DoJ needs to consider appealing

Why do you think they won't, r398? Of course they will.

by Anonymousreply 399September 5, 2022 6:07 PM

I find her ruling troubling because it implies that Trump deserves special treatment. Any other former government employee would have already been indicted and sentenced to jail for taking top secret documents to their home. This to me is the telll that she is a Trumper, because Trumpers put him above the law and do not follow the rules.

by Anonymousreply 400September 5, 2022 6:20 PM

The judge should be put on the wall, in an ideal world.

by Anonymousreply 401September 5, 2022 6:33 PM

DOJ will appeal because she allowed Trump to claim executive privilege even though he is no longer President.

by Anonymousreply 402September 5, 2022 6:37 PM

And hopefully the appeal won't be in front of a Trump-appointed judge or panel of judges. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 403September 5, 2022 7:02 PM

Looks like Judge Cannon has been visited by her Betters :

" Nice family you've got there - shame if you and they became fodder".

by Anonymousreply 404September 5, 2022 7:41 PM

R403

by Anonymousreply 405September 5, 2022 7:48 PM

I wonder if or how the DOJ’s self-imposed 60-day gag rule on itself until after the midterms affects its ability to respond to Trump’s judge. Will Trump and his judge now control the public narrative until after the midterms?

by Anonymousreply 406September 5, 2022 7:59 PM

If the DOJ appeals, it would go to a randomly selected board of 3 federal judges from the 11th Circuit. 6 of the 11 were appointed by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 407September 5, 2022 8:00 PM

If they appeal, it would force Trump’s attorneys to say why he took classified documents and why he thinks they are subject to executive privilege.

by Anonymousreply 408September 5, 2022 8:10 PM

She opened the door to a giant mess.

by Anonymousreply 409September 5, 2022 8:30 PM

I think Ivana was dead "on purpose." And you know what? It is possible he had an insurance policy on her. Period. Boom, bye bye. Long ago he stopped trusting her. But he was giving her money to keep her mouth shut. I am convinced Ivana "died" for money. Either he decided he could no longer afford keeping her mouth shut, or he had an insurance policy on her,...or both. I don't think it was any more elaborate than that.

by Anonymousreply 410September 5, 2022 8:59 PM

Ugh. Clarence Thomas sits over the 11th Circuit.

by Anonymousreply 411September 5, 2022 9:07 PM

The kids would not let their dad get away with killing their mom. Putin? They would be scared to be next and do whatever he wants, including making sure nobody can find out that their father handed him some national secrets to pay off some of his debt.

by Anonymousreply 412September 5, 2022 9:16 PM

Judge Aileen Cannon does not understand the facts, the law, or the precedent that should govern her ruling. Her incompetence is on full display, which only further proves her eleventh hour, dark of night appointment by Trump was fully and solely in furtherance of his and his fellow Republicans' ongoing assault on the rule of law. The judge should be fully investigated for her debt to Trump (not to mention her ties to drug cartels from her home country), and when found guilty/complicit, impeached, disbarred and deported back to the shithole country that produced her. Absent that, or until that is accomplished, she should be mercilessly hounded until she retreats on her own. If she has so far been intimidated by her sponsors, and by the fucking deplorable hilllbilly base, she needs to learn immediately that what's targeting her going forward is likely to be a million times worse. Enough of this endless fucking gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 413September 5, 2022 9:17 PM

Horrible ruling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 5, 2022 9:20 PM

Cannon is a member of the Federalist Society. Those judges are in lock-step with GQP politics and corporate interests.

by Anonymousreply 415September 5, 2022 9:34 PM

And so it begins.

We see how Trump will wriggle out, as he always has done.

Oh well, his troglodyte minions would lose their minds if he was convicted. Maybe enough mud has been slung to keep him out in 2024 (and help Dems in midterms and 2024).

by Anonymousreply 416September 5, 2022 9:44 PM

When Trump says he has "Only the best people" around him, he means people who know how to subvert laws, regulations, and processes that were intended to protect innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 417September 5, 2022 11:56 PM

The DoJ could indict and arrest him any time they want. The Trump delay does not apply to them. Only the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2022 12:55 AM

EverytimetheDoJ or the House or whomever makesaconscious decision to delay moving forward to prosecute him he gains strength. This ruling will only serve to empower his supporters both in and out of Congress, the money people, and the MAGAts that run the state parties. They have a master plan for their takeover and overthrow of our democracy. They do not care about our legal process, our laws and our rules. They hope tostall this prosecution until after the midterms. They regain the House and Senate they will do everything in their power to kill the investigation. They are also going to change our laws and change our Constitution. Yes. They have the courts, the $$, and the government in their sights. We better not fuck up. We better not lose in November. Serious shit is going down.

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2022 3:04 AM

why would they Kill Ivana? Trump doesn't even give a shit about her

by Anonymousreply 420September 6, 2022 3:05 AM

Then why did he bury her on his golf course, r420?

by Anonymousreply 421September 6, 2022 3:10 AM

Trump "got rid of the emoluments clause," R345? The one in the U.S. Constitution? How and when did he amend the Constitution by himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422September 6, 2022 3:37 AM

Trump was sued (if memory serves) by CREW over his violations of the emoluments clause, which they lost I believe. If Trump was keeping these docs for his “library” as he said today (I’m trying to keep a straight face), why exactly would he need our nuclear secrets at his presidential library? Would they just be bolted behind a piece of plexiglass, with a sticker label description of the top secret document with typos on the wall? In what context could there have been non-threatening uses of these docs? The answer is none.

by Anonymousreply 423September 6, 2022 4:14 AM

Trump did not get rid of the emolument's clause. Republicans blocked its enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 424September 6, 2022 4:37 AM

Not confirmed, but it looks like the deal for extending the Truth Social Spac merger fell through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425September 6, 2022 4:45 AM

That Truth Social wizard, Devin Nunes, went full circle back to failure. That was fast.

by Anonymousreply 426September 6, 2022 8:11 AM

So the shareholders, basically, don’t want to be identified. Pussies.

by Anonymousreply 427September 6, 2022 11:58 AM

[quote]Devin Nunes, went full circle back to failure.

Did he ever actually leave that circle?

by Anonymousreply 428September 6, 2022 12:04 PM

Why would any shareholder want to buy a loser social media company that’s run by a doofus and whose company face is a loser insane ex-president?

by Anonymousreply 429September 6, 2022 12:39 PM

When will he no longer be able to post on TS? Please say today.

by Anonymousreply 430September 6, 2022 4:08 PM

HOW DOES ONE FEDERAL JUDGE HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO INTERFERE IN ANOTHER FEDERAL JUDGE'S CASES? Riddle me THAT, Dataloungers!!

by Anonymousreply 431September 6, 2022 4:17 PM

R431, and acording to what I've read, Trump judge shopped because Mar A Lago was not even in Loose Cannon's district! Some legal advocacy group needs to file an injunction against this judge to stop her from (1) intervening on behalf of the man who appointed her in a blatant abuse of her authority. (2) for gross incompetence in her decision which is a threat to our National Security. BTw; isn't one of Trump's lawyers some former big shot in the state of Florida? Does he know Judge Cannon? How "fortunate" that she was able to land his case in the "luck of the draw."

by Anonymousreply 432September 6, 2022 4:26 PM

Photos Show Trump's Truth Social Offices Completely Abandoned

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433September 6, 2022 4:30 PM

Watch what Aileen Cannon does next.

Recall the name Pam Bondi?

[quote]Still, another Hannity guest, former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, said that this was not standard practice. "In all of the search warrants I've been involved in, no-one would ever pull things out and lay them out that way," she alleged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434September 6, 2022 6:58 PM

Is Alina Habba wearing a blouse in that pic at R434 that is practically the same pattern as the MAGA-Lardass carpeting?

by Anonymousreply 435September 6, 2022 8:17 PM

Much of the dirt DJT has on Republicans may have come from Pecker who is still in the tabloid business. The below article is from early ‘21, but the connection may still exist.

Multiple House and Senate Republicans may fear what DJT will say or release if they oppose him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 6, 2022 9:54 PM

What power does the special master have, here? Are they essentially verifying the documents are what is being claimed? I’m not from the US, so I’m genuinely interested in what the concern is.

by Anonymousreply 437September 6, 2022 11:40 PM

Really, with the security level involved, who would be able to be the Special Master? Former presidents or heads of the NSA?

by Anonymousreply 438September 6, 2022 11:42 PM

Please let it be Obama!

by Anonymousreply 439September 6, 2022 11:48 PM

R437, it’s not the special master concept that’s at issue, it’s that the judge, in an unprecedented and clearly unlawful ruling, purported to pause the DOJ’s investigation of Trump. The judge is, at best, an idiot, and another demonstration of the damage that Trump and McConnell did to the federal judiciary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440September 6, 2022 11:51 PM

So if the DOJ appeals, R440, what’s the likelihood the judge’s special master will stand? It sounds like 6/11 of the judges on the appeals court are also Trump plants. But really, the special master can’t make documents go away, or can they? Do they have the power to make certain documents excluded from the investigation?

by Anonymousreply 441September 7, 2022 12:02 AM

R441, a lot of Trump appointees have ruled against him in a variety of cases. It’s not a given they would feel any obligation to him—he can’t remove them. The special master’s power should be limited to deciding whether documents are protected by the attorney-client privilege, but the judge’s opinions is so crazy I can’t imagine what will happen.

by Anonymousreply 442September 7, 2022 12:14 AM

The judge in effect stopped the investigation. She said nothing can be done until the Special Master can review it. Now. Since she clerked for Clarence Thomas, and she worked at a law firm that defended insurrectionists and Election "fraud" I'm assuming she will look for a retired judge... or maybe a conservative AG. Maybe someone like Alberto Gonzalez, Bush's AG. Come one people. Think.

by Anonymousreply 443September 7, 2022 12:25 AM

R442, that’s why I’m wondering about the special master’s power. Is their say final, or are they just providing an opinion? I hope the DOJ appeals, and that the appeal doesn’t take months. I read that the DOJ isn’t necessarily reviewing what types of documents they are, anyway, and have likely copied and finger printed what they need to. Rather, their focus is on who acquired the docs and how they’ve, I guess, been handled or managed. So the DOJ can continue with its investigation- the investigation hasn’t been halted, just the use of the documents has. And technically, the DOJ doesn’t need to “use” them to conduct all parts of its investigation.

by Anonymousreply 444September 7, 2022 12:29 AM

^In this particular situation, she is a FUCKING MORON. Just look up her name in Google Images and you will see all anyone needs to know about this cunt. This "decision" needs to be appealed toot sweet. It needs to be STOPPED immediately. There is NO legal authority for this bitch in South Florida to be meddling in a case that originated in D.C. This is dangerous business this airhead bitch is stirring up. Legally, as to the merits, it amounts to NOTHING, but the delay she is imposing is deadly. And THAT's what's behind all of this. She is STOPPING the investigation into what this MOTHERFUCKER stole (so that he could SELL it).

by Anonymousreply 445September 7, 2022 12:30 AM

Andrew Weissmann (USed to be at DoJ) awesome litigator, said they should apbarbara McQuade said all DoJ has to do is indict Trump in Washington D.C...where the crime took place and that fucks Loose Cannon up.peal while continuing to assess the damage this breach caused and defy the injunction to stop.

by Anonymousreply 446September 7, 2022 12:35 AM

Once indicted, what's the timeline for a "speedy" trial or do you think even once indicted Trump would try to slow everything up as much as possible instead of demanding his quick due process?

by Anonymousreply 447September 7, 2022 12:42 AM

No big deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 7, 2022 12:44 AM

R446 - once again in English…

by Anonymousreply 449September 7, 2022 12:44 AM

He’ll try to slow things down for sure, r447, but criminal matters move at a different pace than civil matters. And if he’s convicted, he goes straight to jail, even if he appeals.

by Anonymousreply 450September 7, 2022 12:45 AM

Among the documents seized at Mar-A-Lago, per R448’s link:

1. A document describing a foreign country’s military defenses, including its nuclear capability.

2. Documents with details of top-secret US operations.

by Anonymousreply 451September 7, 2022 12:50 AM

^Hoo, boy! That treasonous bastard.

by Anonymousreply 452September 7, 2022 1:06 AM

As Lawrence pointed out tonight, it puts her first in line for the next Republican SC appointment.

by Anonymousreply 453September 7, 2022 2:34 AM

Shitler’s treachery is not just confined to himself. That greedy, lifeless weasel Jared Kushner should be indicted for these shenanigans below…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 7, 2022 3:38 AM

Does Google Translate have an option that I can run R446 through?

by Anonymousreply 455September 7, 2022 3:44 AM

Bannon is being indicted tomorrow in NY.

by Anonymousreply 456September 7, 2022 3:45 AM

Steve Schmidt@SteveSchmidtSES

4/ Donald Trump is deranged, addled and depraved. He is unfit, disgraced and incompetent. He leads a minority faction that is beyond belligerent. They are teeming with menace. Enough. What they stand for is the worst cause since the last stand of Jim Crow and the Confederacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 7, 2022 3:49 AM

Even the Drudge headline right now is suggesting that that Shitler was likely SELLING US military secret information. I'm willing to bet that the country whose nuclear info he had was South Korea. And just GUESS what he could have done with it? How much $$ does Kim Jong Un have?

by Anonymousreply 458September 7, 2022 12:06 PM

I though Israel, r458. Although Dump is having a love affair with Kim Jong-un, there are a LOT of Middle East countries that would love to have info on Israel—it would be worth a shit-ton of money.

by Anonymousreply 459September 7, 2022 12:11 PM

^It would certainly be a likely candidate for stuff to steal for re-sale. Trump is a FUCKING TRAITOR to the United States. Judge Aileen's Order needs to be disposed of. One way to do that, I read, is to simply indict the SHITHEAD in D.C. and that would be the end of her bullshit in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 460September 7, 2022 12:14 PM

R460, I can’t even imagine the fallout of it were discovered Dump sold info on Israel to the Saudis, or some other Middle East country. He would have to be indicted.

by Anonymousreply 461September 7, 2022 12:24 PM

I think Merrick Garland already has evidence of selling secrets and that’s why he went through with the search. I’d bet there will be a little leak along these lines in light of the judge’s ruling.

by Anonymousreply 462September 7, 2022 12:31 PM

Israel needs to send a team to dispose of Mr. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 463September 7, 2022 12:34 PM

Can't he just fall out of a window? Are there any big enough at Maralago?

by Anonymousreply 464September 7, 2022 12:36 PM

Then WHY did Garland willfully allow Shitler to go judge shopping and allow this case to be filed in a different jurisdiction from where the theft of classified docs occurred? If Garland is so smart, how on earth did he let Shitler out-maneuver him? Hmmmm? This master oversight now sure looks, walks and quacks like a gross instance of bad judgement. Hmmm? Is Garland in a pickle now? Did he fail to recognize that these GQPs are willing to disregard our laws and our Constitution? You and I know this. How is it that Garland does not? Is he living in reality like you and me? Maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 465September 7, 2022 1:04 PM

Mango Pudding having Junior Mint also running his mouth cannot be called a brilliant strategy.

Where’s Kimberly Guilfoyle anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466September 7, 2022 1:05 PM

I thought about this thread after reading yesterday that some country's nuclear secrets were found in the Mar-a-Lago documents. It seemed like we were moving away from the "it's about nukes" assumption, but here we are, back to the nukes again. Terrifying.

His claim that he declassified everything means that he thinks saying "I declassified the nuclear secrets of another nation, just because I wanted to" is a good and legal explanation for what he's done.

by Anonymousreply 467September 7, 2022 1:12 PM

R465 is constantly trying to get everyone on here to give up hope. I'm very tired of him.

by Anonymousreply 468September 7, 2022 1:13 PM

R465- It's all a win-win situation because even if he never spends one day in jail he is taking down the republican party as we speak. Cheer up and have hope!

by Anonymousreply 469September 7, 2022 1:17 PM

In one of the twitter threads linked in this thread (can't be assed to re-read them to link here), I'm seeing a couple of Boris themed tweets: "See, the leak proves those documents were safer at MAL! ", and "He had every right to have them there". They don't seem to realize that he is fucked either way.

by Anonymousreply 470September 7, 2022 1:39 PM

The Russian troll tactics have recently been to sound concurring in the frustration with Trump to appear credible; but quickly project blame and criticism elsewhere (Garland, Biden, Hillary, Obama, Democrats, Liz Cheney, trans, etc.). Basically, they are the long-used “bait and switch” methodologies condensed to short statements void of rationale details.

by Anonymousreply 471September 7, 2022 2:10 PM

Choosing to be dismissive and avoiding tough questions is a recipe for losing. Must be a Gen Z coping strategy. Just immerse yourself and watch My Little Pony and it will all feel better and you’ll feel assured there is really nothing to worry about in the end. Your hope factor will go up 100%.

by Anonymousreply 472September 7, 2022 2:21 PM

It always amazes me that he and his family are still alive. They deal with all sorts of shady people and Trump is commonly known as shady, disloyal, backstabber, and screwing people over. And yet none of these shady business associates seem to be concerned that he will sell them out for any advantage he can get. I mean, so many of Putin's associates and enemies got poisoned or thrown out of windows, but Trump? Still standing.

by Anonymousreply 473September 7, 2022 3:06 PM

[quote]Among the documents seized at Mar-A-Lago, per [R448]’s link:

[quote]1. A document describing a foreign country’s military defenses, including its nuclear capability.

[quote]2. Documents with details of top-secret US operations.

Such a careless silly old fool, but of course we got our copies first as required.

by Anonymousreply 474September 7, 2022 3:30 PM

That judge, Aileen Cannon, rendered Trump defense measures that his lawyers didn’t even request. Her decision needs appealed based on some faulty arguments. Trump has no executive privilege since leaving office, and executive privilege was not defined to protect criminal behavior. She expressed that Trump being an ex-President has special rights. She overstepped.

by Anonymousreply 475September 7, 2022 4:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476September 7, 2022 5:10 PM

Again who keeps their entire medical file at home???

Posted today to Trump’s Truth Social account:

Not only did the FBI steal my Passports in the FBI Raid and Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, but it has just been learned through court filings that they also improperly took my complete and highly confidential medical file and history, with all the bells and whistles (at least they’ll see that I’m very healthy, an absolutely perfect physical specimen!), plus personal Tax Records (Illegal to take), and lawyer/client/privileged information, a definite NO, NO. Days of the Soviet Union!

by Anonymousreply 477September 7, 2022 5:26 PM

LOL Cheeto at R477 doesn't realize the government issued his passport so it knows anything about it.

The government also has his tax returns - where does he think they're filed every year?!

The government also knows everything about his med history as POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 478September 7, 2022 6:02 PM

R478 is right. That's hilarious. Who does he think he's fooling? "Oh no the government took copies of my taxes oh no" said the guy who, after four years of being president, has no idea that the IRS is part of the government.

by Anonymousreply 479September 7, 2022 6:08 PM

Has the classified documents delivery boy been discovered?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480September 7, 2022 6:19 PM

[quote] Who does he think he's fooling?

His equally brainless MAGAts.

by Anonymousreply 481September 7, 2022 7:10 PM

I think it would be surprising if the document about a country's military nuclear capability turned out to be South Korea's. Not sure who besides NK would want it, and they don't really need it, at least not the nuclear part. Granted, I'm no military strategist, but basically they're in each other's backyards and wouldn't use nukes against each other--that would be suicidal. Same for Japan. Ground forces, artillery, planes--yes, I could see the DPRK being very interested in that.

Wouldn't it be even more interesting if it were about North Korea? The whole world wants to know what nukes that country has and what it's capable of. Non-nuclearly, what's the status of their troops (health and morale as well as numbers)? Where are they stationed? How many functional planes and ships do they have? etc.

by Anonymousreply 482September 7, 2022 8:11 PM

R482, if it’s about North Korea, the most damaging thing might be the compromising of sources. It would be less about what we knew than the fact that we knew at all.

But the betrayal of information of a very close ally, such as Israel, would, I think, be exponentially worse.

by Anonymousreply 483September 7, 2022 8:29 PM

S. korean doesn't have nukes. You mean he's selling N.K's info to South Korea?

by Anonymousreply 484September 7, 2022 8:45 PM

N.Korea is broke. Doubt they have any money to pay Trump

by Anonymousreply 485September 7, 2022 8:46 PM

great, I hope all the tax info is leaked and released to the public

by Anonymousreply 486September 7, 2022 8:47 PM

The tax returns should have been released to the public before the 2020 election took place.

by Anonymousreply 487September 7, 2022 8:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 7, 2022 9:04 PM

Great anti-drug PSA r488!

by Anonymousreply 489September 7, 2022 9:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 7, 2022 9:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491September 7, 2022 9:26 PM

Per r488 Fetterman is still recovering from a stroke a few months ago and is taking medication that could contribute to bit of confusion.

Junior Mint looks and sounds very coked-up and intoxicated.

by Anonymousreply 492September 7, 2022 10:54 PM

On MSNBC, Michael Cohen theorized that Trump kept the classified documents for Extortion: "If you indict me ... I have Nuclear Secrets".

That sounds like the best explanation to me so far.

by Anonymousreply 493September 8, 2022 1:02 AM

Great plan, R493. You *illegally* have nuclear secrets. Gawd, the dumb just rolls downhill from him and onto his supporters.

by Anonymousreply 494September 8, 2022 1:06 AM

Corporate media needs to stop featuring this con man’s antics and show some ethics for once over ratings and profits.

Negate this fool. Indict him and his co-conspirators now. Shut him and that La Sénatrice up.

by Anonymousreply 495September 8, 2022 1:26 AM

I agree, arrest him. No more mr nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 496September 8, 2022 1:43 AM

^WHY did Shitler STEAL the documents? Because they were the MOST VALUABLE thing he could make off with that he thought he would not be ACCOUNTABLE for. He is a CRIMINAL. He would hold them hostage, he would SELL them to the highest bidder, whatever. As the law requires, let's hear him stop bullshitting about how they BELONGED to him, and ASK him, what is your FUCKING EXPLANATION for committing this treasonous act? He BELONGS behind bars. RIGHT NOW!!

by Anonymousreply 497September 8, 2022 1:50 AM

Shitler will ask for a speedy trial and the Justice department will appease him again. That’s why hopefully Garland for once has his ducks in a row. So far his judgement has been off - not because he is wrong, but because it is ingrained in his legal mind that Shitler and his rogue lawyers and judges must abide by proper legal protocols. But they instead do not give a fuck about the law. They can’t even file the proper paperwork!

Right now, I believe Garland is the Chuckie doll saying “No fair, man! You, cheater!

by Anonymousreply 498September 8, 2022 2:35 AM

Theory. The docs he kept, if one were to view them all and connect the dots, would support some sort of record he wants kept hidden. Those docs were chosen for a reason, probably mixed in with random stuff, but carefully chosen.

by Anonymousreply 499September 8, 2022 2:49 AM

R499, he had time to plan this. According to reports he had a pattern of taking documents back to his residence, something the his Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, enabled. The important documents could have been selected over a period of months or even years.

by Anonymousreply 500September 8, 2022 3:20 AM

I want to know what's going on with Meadows.

by Anonymousreply 501September 8, 2022 3:42 AM

Cohen was spot-on, he knows exactly how Trump rolls. Cohen really drove home that Trump would always make sure he has aces up his sleeve, no matter what. It’s worked for him before, you know? It’s very very understandable *why* Donald thinks he can get away with this — we’ve allowed him to for forty years. He’s just doing what he always does, only this time the public is getting a sneak behind the curtain of how this man stayed in “business” all these years. He’s a fucking MOBSTER, hello!!!!!

I cannot believe they are waiting for the election. That decision will come back to haunt America, the DOJ, and Garland. Don’t say you weren’t warned. We are in the center of the fire right now, and we don’t know what’s going to happen, how big or how small it will be, where it will be, etc. But every single day, that devil beats the drum of violence, and no one stops him. It’s only a matter of time, and I dread it.

by Anonymousreply 502September 8, 2022 4:04 AM

Cohen is a piece of shit, just like Trump. Do you know that he bought rent stabilized buildings and kicked out tenants illegally and sold the buildings for profit? Jared K and his brother did the same. hundreds of families kicked out. These cunts were only fined a few hundred grand for this. chump change for them.

by Anonymousreply 503September 8, 2022 4:13 AM

R503, I do not know the specifics of how Cohen operated, but I always knew it involved being totally sleazy, bullying marginalized people, and it was aaaaaaaall about the dollars. Cohen woke up. I think Cohen is a great example of why I believe in second chances — he is trying to atone for all the disgusting “business” practices that were his daily norm, and he did his time too. I can tell he wants his kids to see that he was the dad who fucked up big time, but then never stopped fighting to make it right, he dedicated his life to it. He seems very very humbled and sincere in his desire to correct his support of Trump in the past by using his knowledge to help take him down now. I already heard FBI had met with MC very very recently to pick his brain over Trump’s thinking, behavior, and patterns with missing docs. MC said he definitely sent the most important papers to the kids houses or Trump Tower, he strongly recommended the FBI search the children’s properties. How have they not yet searched Trump Tower?!??

by Anonymousreply 504September 8, 2022 4:29 AM

With all the heads up they’ve gotten, I’m sure they would move those docs out of their homes. Who knows where they are now.

by Anonymousreply 505September 8, 2022 7:56 AM

[quote]I cannot believe they are waiting for the election.

It's in two months. They wouldn't have time to get an entire case together before the election anyway. This is especially true when given the fact that they have not searched Bedminster or Trump Tower yet, let alone the offices and homes of his relatives and possible co-conspirators.

by Anonymousreply 506September 8, 2022 9:48 AM

Check Ladybugs G’s hoop skirts walk-in cedar closet.

by Anonymousreply 507September 8, 2022 9:56 AM

[quote]I think Cohen is a great example of why I believe in second chances — he is trying to atone for all the disgusting “business” practices that were his daily norm, and he did his time too.

I think Cohen is the same sleaze he always was and he'd still be happily working for Trump if he could.

by Anonymousreply 508September 8, 2022 10:36 AM

58% of Americans say Trump's MAGA is a threat to democracy.

Days after Democratic President Joe Biden gave a fiery speech attacking former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies as an extremist threat, a Reuters/Ipsos poll completed on Wednesday found a majority of Americans believe Trump's movement is undermining democracy.

Fifty-eight percent of respondents in the two-day poll - including one in four Republicans - said Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509September 8, 2022 11:23 AM

r503, yes, he is a POS, but he knows FACTS about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 510September 8, 2022 11:48 AM

Lil’ Miss Marco Rubio says it is a storage issue.

Is she showing for work these days?

The National Archives, Marco, is not a tin top open shed in Havana with a 1956 Buick underneath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511September 8, 2022 12:30 PM

If anyone still wondered why Trump has awful lawyers:

[quote]I’ve been laughing at “This isn’t the 1800s. You can’t pay me with a horse” for a solid 10 minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512September 8, 2022 12:42 PM

DOJ just appealed.

by Anonymousreply 513September 8, 2022 7:58 PM

Trump today threatened to sue The Lincoln Project (not for the first time). Rick Wilson responded with his characteristic reserve:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514September 8, 2022 8:31 PM

R514, I like that guy. He has balls.

by Anonymousreply 515September 8, 2022 8:42 PM

To quote Rick Wilson, above, "it's a great day in America."

Oh, and "Everything trump Touches Dies."

Remember to call him a loser, Rick. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 516September 8, 2022 8:46 PM

“Go for it, BITCH”

That was just delicious.

by Anonymousreply 517September 8, 2022 9:21 PM

Trump may well have held on to them for extortionate purposes. But IMO Trump is a greedy lowlife bastard and evverything is transactional. IMO he probably has already shared information and intended to "negotiate" more opportunities. Iran, Russia China, Saudis, and NK all willing to pay handsomely for information.

by Anonymousreply 518September 8, 2022 9:28 PM

Hillary was on the View to promote her new project with Chelsea and she descibed how it worked in Obama's time. She described being in her office at State Dept. And get a call that she needed to read something. Shortly, a Military guy would arrive with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. He would unlock the briefcase and hand her the folder, she would read it, then hand it back, and he would lock it up and leave. So her question was HOW did Trump get his hands on the stuff and not have to return it. Oh, she said she had to sign a receipt that she had read it bewfore giving it back to the military guy. She said procedures were strict and tightly controlled.

by Anonymousreply 519September 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Easy, R519. Dump just changed the rules for himself and no one did anything.

by Anonymousreply 520September 8, 2022 10:22 PM

Andrew Weissman: DOJ Notice To Appeal ‘Puts It To The Trump Team’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 8, 2022 11:17 PM

The appellate court will dispose of this quickly, once the briefs are filed, and Trump's side will almost certainly lose. He will then wait the maximum number of days and file an appeal to the Supreme Court, adding AT LEAST 6 months more to this, and maybe a lot more, could be a year, even if the Court expedites it. Trump wins by losing.

by Anonymousreply 522September 8, 2022 11:22 PM

He can do what he wants, r522, but this won’t slow the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 523September 8, 2022 11:25 PM

Trump knows how to stall, and everybody lets him. That is his real superpower.

by Anonymousreply 524September 8, 2022 11:51 PM

There’s one thing coming that no one can stall, especially him, r524.

by Anonymousreply 525September 8, 2022 11:56 PM

I sure hope so, R525

by Anonymousreply 526September 9, 2022 12:00 AM

They're saying they were forced to stop their evaluation of whether or not the intel Trump had has compromised our agents, etc. Because this asshole Judge Loose Cannon has placed a injunction on any further work. But IMO I think they are still going through papers and evaluating them. This stuff is too hot and too urgent. She has no way to prove they didn't stop. They sure as shit aren't going to tell her.

by Anonymousreply 527September 9, 2022 12:02 AM

They come in 3s.

Bernard Shaw, QEII, and………

by Anonymousreply 528September 9, 2022 12:03 AM

Any bets on if she’ll change any part of her decision? And if the appeal goes to Thomas’ circuit?

by Anonymousreply 529September 9, 2022 12:16 AM

^Donnie 2-Scoops??

by Anonymousreply 530September 9, 2022 12:40 AM

R527, allegedly they had already completed their review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 9, 2022 12:55 AM

The review this refers to is a sort of inventory of what was in the boxes, separating out Trump's personal stuff from the rest. Medical records, etc. But he Intel assessment the top secret one is still ging on. It takes a lot longer. Think about it. They have to go through every single document ad read them and determine whether or not information or assets have been compromised. DumbBitch issued an injunction to stop everything.

by Anonymousreply 532September 9, 2022 1:09 AM

MAGA Cannon is going to force the DoJ/fbi to comply or she will sick the DoJ/fbi on the DoJ/fbi?

Whatever one thinks of Garland (who prosecuted the Oklahoma City bomber), and has been a federal judge himself for decades, he will know how to address the situation with MAGA “I owe Trump” Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 533September 9, 2022 1:10 AM

Trump needs to go ahead and pull a Betty Windsor. I wonder where he will get buried?

by Anonymousreply 534September 9, 2022 3:46 AM

Judge Loose Cannon got kicked in the nuts today. How embarrassing for her to be the person most endangering national security, all because of her ignorance of government and sick devotion to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 535September 9, 2022 5:49 AM

You mean the appeal or did something else happen R535? It's hard to make myself keep up with the news lately.

I'm just wishing and hoping so so hard that the Dems do well in the midterms and 2024. Otherwise, I'm practically sticking my head in the sand. This shit is getting so scary. Will we have a democracy by the end of the decade? (even a "flawed democracy" as Economist characterizes us)

by Anonymousreply 536September 9, 2022 6:03 AM

This is Rick Wilson of the LincolnProject firing back at Shitler who wants to sue over their ad that aired in Bedminster, NJ. He pulled no punches and hands Shitler his fatass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 9, 2022 7:23 AM

Broke Earl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 9, 2022 8:49 AM

This thread's starting to lag for me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539September 9, 2022 9:06 AM

R539- Bless you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 540September 9, 2022 9:44 AM

Documents are STILL missing, after 4 tries to retrieve them all. Anybody surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541September 9, 2022 10:34 AM

Since this thread is filling up, I created the next thread. Beware of the fake pt. 5 which was created by a closet Dump supporter. But if you love ravioli, I guess knock yourself out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542September 9, 2022 10:54 AM

Thanks, R542.

by Anonymousreply 543September 9, 2022 10:56 AM

It seems ridiculous to me to worry about getting physical copies of the documents he stole - SURELY the valuable ones have been copied, probably many times, by phones or other cameras - or just ordinary xerox machines.

Even if they get every document back - how many copies exist? They could be all over the world.

I mean, collect all you can - but if they have lists of the missing - they know they're in the hands of our adversaries (and in special places to Trump and his family, etc., can use them forever. What he's done can't be undone. But he can be punished!

And experts can try to do whatever damage control is possible - put spies under special protection now that their identities have been revealed - etc... just assume the worst and move forward, aware that secrets on the list of the missing (or recovered) are likely spread everywhere and copies exist that the Trumps know about (for future use).

by Anonymousreply 544September 9, 2022 11:20 AM

Can you imagine how many years (decades even) it takes to create just one, deep, reliable asset. Trump may have blown all that up, a hundred times over, in less than a year.

He needs to burn in hell

by Anonymousreply 545September 9, 2022 12:50 PM

Marco Rubio nominated Cannon and she was confirmed AFTER Trump lost the election in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 546September 9, 2022 2:53 PM

"Until now, [Judge Cannon's] most politically charged case involved a man who made violent threats against two prominent Democrats -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Prosecutors asked for a 3 1/2 years sentence; Cannon gave him 18 months."

by Anonymousreply 547September 9, 2022 3:16 PM

How did dump get his hands on this stuff?

He replaced all senior staff at DNI, DHS, FBI, CIA - all the alphabet agencies he put his fucking lackeys in charge. Idiots who had ZERO experience running a bake sale, let alone the government.

Then he put in crazy eyed mofo Kash Patel (mentioned in the affidavit or search warrant, I can’t recall which) who gave dump access to anything he wanted.

My money is on Patel, Flynn and Prince getting him the docs he wanted, and telling him what docs would be worth $.

Dump also stole any “gossipy” shit he could find as well, in order to blackmail the GQP or other world leaders.

There are also lower level military people involved as well. Maggots who are all in on this orange menace and we’re happy to do ITS bidding.

by Anonymousreply 548September 9, 2022 6:00 PM

This is the perfect time for Showtime to broadcast a "Homeland" marathon to provide viewers with a glimpse into the procurement and protection of foreign assets, and of the inherent risks of exposure not only to the spies, but to their families and friends as well.

Then let the audience consider the actual likelihood of those countless lives being bartered by a craven sub-human for personal gain.

Damn him. Damn him.

by Anonymousreply 549September 9, 2022 7:35 PM

The 20th century and prior, anyone who had done what DJT is alleged to have done, would have faced a firing squad or another form of execution.

He’d get interrogated extensively first. Plenty of other countries would torture those that have committed high treason.

by Anonymousreply 550September 9, 2022 11:52 PM

What Julius & Ethel Rosenberg got executed for, may be mild compared to what DJT and his co-conspirators have done with highly classified intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 551September 9, 2022 11:59 PM

[quote]What happens in Mar-a-Lago, must stay in Mar-a-Lago.

Does that include your lap dances, Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 552September 10, 2022 12:05 AM

Yeah, but this is 2022 and this is where we are.

by Anonymousreply 553September 10, 2022 12:06 AM

Choices for Judge Loose Cannon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554September 10, 2022 2:14 AM

Hmm. So one of Trump’s choices is friends with one of Trump’s attorneys. Nothing wrong with that. ???

by Anonymousreply 555September 10, 2022 2:23 AM

Trump is a downward spiral phenomenon, we only notice when he tops himself by going even lower than before. At this stage, a clip of Trump punching an old lady or stealing candy from a baby would be perceived as him being civil and quickly forgotten, because there are worse things to focus on when it comes to him.

by Anonymousreply 556September 10, 2022 8:19 AM

Orange Pudding has scores of Republicans blackmailed. What he has on Lá Sénatrice has to shocking. He has heavy dirt on several media tycoons, including Faux. That’s how he has flourished with the mountain of scandals.

by Anonymousreply 557September 10, 2022 11:17 AM

Interesting that The Orange Traitor took such exception to Judge Gonzalo Curiel (who presided over the Trump University case) because of his hispanic heritage, but seems to have no problem with Judge Aileen Cannon, who was born in Cali, Colombia. Hyprocrisy much, motherfuckers?

by Anonymousreply 558September 10, 2022 5:02 PM

Aileen Cannon should be impeached and thrown off the bench. Fucking traitor CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 559September 10, 2022 5:10 PM

Better check Bedminster…

On May 6, NARA emails Trump to say material is missing and may be at MAL.

On May 9, Trump gets on a private plane from Palm Beach to Bedminster. On video, several boxes are seen loaded onto the plane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560September 11, 2022 11:28 AM

R558 Yes, Aileen Cannon was born in Colombia and her mother had fled Cuba. She must have received much scholarship money to attend Duke and Michigan Law School. Trump railing against Judge Curiel, calling him “Mexican”, was wicked. Yet, Trump received a significant percentage of the “Latino” vote during both runs.

Aileen must be a popular, but troubling, female Florida name. How can Aileen Wuornos be forgotten?

The Federalist Society being called libertarian is bull. It’s neo-fascist corporate-ism.

by Anonymousreply 561September 11, 2022 1:17 PM

The only good thing about this fuckfest is that the most evil entity that is the Federalist Society is now on the radar and on the map as THE most diabolical force that has ever worked to undermine our democracy. It was all well and good for them under the radar, but now they are spotlighted. That craven, evil fuck Leo Leonard needs to be exposed NOW for his undermining of life and liberty in America!

by Anonymousreply 562September 11, 2022 1:37 PM

Here’s Leonard Leo’s so-far clandestine, behind the scenes evil doings revealed. He’s a real POS that needs a full exposé on how he has built Christofascism in America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 11, 2022 1:41 PM

People are talking about these missing top secret documents, but I think they're gone. Saudis, Russians or Ivana.

by Anonymousreply 564September 11, 2022 2:27 PM

Hey all, just a reminder that thread five is up for when this one is filled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565September 11, 2022 3:12 PM

The DOJ and FBI have to go after those 6 boxes that were moved from MAL to Bedminister in May 2021. They have it on video that Trump and his lackeys moved the boxes into a private plane, shortly after the letter from NARA demanding the return of government documents.

by Anonymousreply 566September 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 11, 2022 4:31 PM

If that video was of Obama stealing classified documents it would be a done deal of obvious guilt! Fux would have a field day with it and Obama would be convicted in the court of public opinion and the weak-kneed Dems would be completely on the defense on what Fux declared as fact. On the contrary, since it is Shitler actually caught on video, the MSM will simply yawn and look away. Nothing to see here, folks.

The outright fuckery being conducted by ALL news media is a fucking crime in itself.

by Anonymousreply 568September 11, 2022 4:40 PM

When will people realize Trump is a lying traitor? Why Republicans still defend him, when they clearly know he is a criminal, is a mystery for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 569September 11, 2022 4:43 PM

It wouldn’t surprise me if some Republicans in addition to Trump think the US is for sale to the highest bidder. After all, to them the US should be run like a business, and businesses, or portions of them, get sold all the time. Employees lose their jobs, and bad things may happen to them, just like US undercover agents who get outed because of a “business” sale of top secret documents. It may be thought of as a cost of doing business. Autocracy, after all is said and done, is a business that benefits a relatively small number of powerful people.

by Anonymousreply 570September 11, 2022 6:53 PM

Trump’s #1 sycophant may be deeply entangled in this mess beyond phone calls to Georgia and elsewhere. Why is she spending all these free weekends and holidays in Mar-a-Lago? South Carolina has nice beaches and top-notch golf resorts. Why is she seldom in her home state except for ribbon cutting ceremonies at new venues she had nothing to do in creating or funding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571September 11, 2022 6:53 PM

Republicans seem to be very fear based. They know Trump is guilty and corrupt, but they are afraid to criticize him in public. His base also believes the big lie and they want Trump as their cult leader, no matter what crimes he has already or may be committing right now.

I think he speaks to their nature of feeling ignored, and they like his complaining and whining. Plus he also sanctions / encourages white nationalism, which is very appealing to all Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 572September 11, 2022 7:08 PM

R572 the activists who are assuming leadership positions in the state Republican parties are a bunch of thugs. Intimidation and threats of violence, stalking family members, etc. is how they operate. Coercion and even extortion are common. Most Republican politicians have no stomach for it and their families are totally shaken by it. Many have retired, and hope to just fade away.

by Anonymousreply 573September 11, 2022 9:30 PM

[quote] It wouldn’t surprise me if some Republicans in addition to Trump think the US is for sale to the highest bidder.

What else do you expect from a party that exploits everything there is? The environment (clean water? Let them drink bottled water!), kids' welfare and education, veterans, etc. Greed, when enrichment matters more than doing what's best for everybody, does that to you.

by Anonymousreply 574September 12, 2022 3:43 AM

Something major is happening tomorrow....

by Anonymousreply 575September 12, 2022 3:46 AM

Trump just arrived in DC in golf attire, jacket draped over his shoulders, either turning himself in or going to Walter Reed.

by Anonymousreply 576September 12, 2022 3:51 AM

Okay, some shit may be going down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577September 12, 2022 4:11 AM

Please God let him be surrendering for arrest!!!

by Anonymousreply 578September 12, 2022 4:12 AM

I'm thinking he is going to Walter Reed hospital for a health scare. He was on the golf course. Probably felt sick. Plus going to Walter Reed allows him to get more attention than going to hospital in NEw Jersey. It's more "Presidential." While he's there, if that's where he is going, I hope theydo a brain scan.....

by Anonymousreply 579September 12, 2022 4:27 AM

When he arrived he was extremely disheveled and wearing golf cleats. Who walks around in cleats?

by Anonymousreply 580September 12, 2022 4:34 AM

I won't be able to sleep, I'll be refreshing twitter on the quarter hour.

by Anonymousreply 581September 12, 2022 4:40 AM

[quote]I'll be refreshing twitter on the quarter hour.

God knows it could use it.

by Anonymousreply 582September 12, 2022 7:47 AM

Probably yet another sympathy/ distraction ploy from the bastard.

We had a neighbor woman who claimed to be dieing of cancer every five years or so to get people to feel sorry for her and do her yard work. She finally died last year, thank God, so there's hope!

by Anonymousreply 583September 12, 2022 8:38 AM

He’s distraught. He had a spat with Miss Ladybugs during golf.

by Anonymousreply 584September 12, 2022 8:45 AM

[quote]She finally died last year, thank God, so there's hope!

So god's doing her yardwork now?

by Anonymousreply 585September 12, 2022 8:49 AM

Orange Lard wants steal the news attention from the royals.

by Anonymousreply 586September 12, 2022 8:56 AM

Damn he didn’t even take his cleats off? Was this yesterday afternoon? Anyone know of he’s still at Walter Reed? Honestly I can’t see him going there for attention. Remember he’s a perfect physical specimen! 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 587September 12, 2022 12:15 PM

Adding to r577

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588September 12, 2022 12:42 PM

Wearing cleated golf shoes? Planning for some S&M at a GQP orgy? Where’s Ladybug?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589September 12, 2022 1:13 PM

He doesn’t HAVE a “DC club.”

by Anonymousreply 590September 12, 2022 2:25 PM

Damn, this thread is so slow! Reposting thread 5 below since we’re close to 600 posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591September 12, 2022 2:35 PM

R590, doesn’t he have a golf course near the DC area? Northern Virginia I believe… he was golfing there famously when the networks proclaimed Biden the winner in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 592September 12, 2022 2:38 PM

The boxes we saw them put on a plane were going to BedMinster from MAL. So maybe the FBI lured him to D.C. and now they will search Bedminster while he is away.

by Anonymousreply 593September 12, 2022 2:43 PM

What kind of lure did the FBI use? A huge platter full of Big Macs and a sign that said, "Free Hamburders!" ?

by Anonymousreply 594September 12, 2022 3:26 PM

R594, hah, he probably could be lured by a milkshake. So any more word about where Dump is and what’s up?

by Anonymousreply 595September 12, 2022 3:33 PM

I was watching the Queen's progress through Scotland on CNN and they were alternating between that and Ukraine but not a word about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 596September 12, 2022 3:43 PM

R596, it’s strange that the media has been quiet about this, they cover everything else about this cretin.

by Anonymousreply 597September 12, 2022 3:50 PM

Closing…

by Anonymousreply 598September 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Out…

by Anonymousreply 599September 12, 2022 3:52 PM

This thread… part 5 below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 12, 2022 3:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!