Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Seriously, what’s going on with Wendy Williams?

Poor thing. I would never let her go outside looking like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 11, 2022 8:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2022 8:15 PM

You are going to ask what's on her iPod soon.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2022 8:16 PM

It's sad what happening to her. This is one of the saddest public demises I've seen in sometime. I don't really like here but just seeing this confident, highly articulate, shit talker being reduced to a walking cartoon. That karma is real.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2022 8:18 PM

Yeah, I agree, OP. What is her family thinking?

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2022 8:21 PM

A pair of MC Hammer pants would flatter her.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote]Seriously, what’s going on with Wendy Williams?

I'll hazard a guess by saying that her inner ugliness is finally destroying whatever tiny smidgen of beauty she ever possessed, and she is also paying for all the backstabbing, defaming and cuntiness upon which she has relied in order to become a middling star in the talk show circuit.

Or said more succinctly, it couldn't have happened to a nicer cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2022 8:24 PM

Skin. Suit.

"it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again".

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2022 8:24 PM

How many threads are we going to have on her old wrinkly self?

She clearly has gone on some new medication that has removed the excess fluid from her swollen body in a rapid manner. She is clearly overjoyed by this as she hasn't had very much to celebrate in the last 5 years, leading her to put on skimpy clothing and pretending she is young again. I'd probably do the same shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2022 8:27 PM

Wendy Williams donned a sporty getup as she stepped out in New York Saturday.

The beleaguered talk show host, 58, showcased her long legs in a gold sequined miniskirt and sparkling silver sneakers.

The Wendy Williams Experience host topped the skirt with a white varsity jacket over a printed t-shirt.

Her long red hair was styled in loose curls and she carried a green leather Gucci bag.

The Chicago actress wore daytime makeup and finished the look with a bright pink lip.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2022 8:29 PM

When you talk with 'crazy" people you often find they made choices that make sense for them.

WW struggled with her weight for most of her life. WW does not see the loose, creepy skin, she is thrilled to fit in a smaller size and be able to wear a miniskirt.

In her drug induced psychosis, she thinks she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2022 8:30 PM

Cool pants.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2022 8:33 PM

Her legs look like Pinocchio's.

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2022 8:36 PM

No, I don't believe in karma in this way and I don't believe WW has reaped what she has sown. Many of the people WW gossiped about, in particular, Pouf Diddly are toxic and abusers. What is Sean Pouffle Diddle's karma for ripping off all those kids who wanted a music career and would do ANYTHING for fame

She has an untreated drug addiction and is with a group of people who don't give a fuck what she looks like as long as the party doesn't stop.

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2022 8:38 PM

R13, ho please. This bitch has ranked on Queen Bey, Whitney, Michelle Obama, and accused countless nice b-list black men of being gay like the Salem witch trials or something. Shit was homophobic. Now granted she was funny but she talked shit about everybody. Oddly, she came that mouth shut when it came to powerful white men who were toxic.

I think Wendy Williams is self hating to an extent and I've always said this even while finding her entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2022 8:41 PM

Is her sleeve torn? It looks like her arms are similar to her legs, covered with pleated skin. Poor bitch. She looks really unwell.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote] Or said more succinctly, it couldn't have happened to a nicer cunt.

You forgot to sign ... Al Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2022 8:50 PM

r14 gurl bye. Its funny how people call Wendy out but you same bitches talk shit about those same celebs here and all over the internet!

Wendy knew Will Smith was full of it since the 90s. Said Al Reynolds was gay from day 1. And look where we are today, all the shit was true. She talked about white men too. We had a thread on John Edwards here recently, I remember Wendy was talking about his affair on the radio long before mainstream picked it up.

One thing about it, Wendy knew when a man was bullshitting because she dealt with trifling men her whole adult life.

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2022 8:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2022 8:52 PM

Wendy took a yellow cab in NYC to go to a convenience store. Not sure what she bought. Not sure how late at night she went out. Not sure why she dresses like this. Young people don't even dress like that. I think her skin stretched quite a bit from when she was overweight.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2022 8:52 PM

Late nite drug runs. Addicts run the streets at all hours of the day and night.

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2022 9:02 PM

She a druggie with the old timers disease.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2022 9:03 PM

R19, she wasn't overweight. She had lymphedema.

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2022 9:04 PM

Doesn't she have a grown son? What's the point of having kids, if you end up embarrassing yourself like this?

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2022 9:06 PM

Was the cancer stricken wife of Method Man a toxic abuser? Wendy outed the woman's cancer treatment when the woman's own family didn't even know about it. Foul.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2022 9:07 PM

She’s a wreck. Is that her real skin color? She looks right of the film White Chicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2022 9:12 PM

Why can’t she wear a nice track suit instead of this mess?

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2022 9:12 PM

I listened to her radio program on WBLS. WW spoke of overcoming a crack cocaine addiction with the help of the ex. Her marriage to the thug she made her manager and her son were her bedrock. The ex-husband is just a grifter but they used each other. WW thought she needed a bodyguard and a protector because she would get threats for running her mouth. Once, a creepy fan reported to her the wife of a musical act was being treated for cancer. WW unwisely repeated this on air and he showed up at the radio station to "talk it over". WW sent her husband down to "sort it out".

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2022 9:12 PM

The son is part of the problem. He ripped her off for six figures.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2022 9:14 PM

[quote] she wasn't overweight. She had lymphedema.

R22, Wendy herself said that she's a former fat girl and that it's something that stays with you.

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Yes, she was fat when young. But the swollen legs were due to fluid accumulation.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2022 9:18 PM

Fat? She was built like a football player.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2022 9:19 PM

There are few sexagenarians who look good in a miniskirts or hotpants regardless of their dress size. "If they make it in my size, I am going to wear it." You can't explain to a person who thinks in these terms that certain types of clothing is unflattering for wearing.

A formerly fat friend of mine who is over six feet tall would squeeze into a medium when a large was the correct size for him. The medium was too short and tight across the shoulders but he needed that medium to prove something to himself.

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2022 9:58 PM

R17, bitch don't ever call me a girl. I'm not going back and forth with you. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 33August 28, 2022 12:18 PM

Hi r33 🌞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 28, 2022 12:50 PM

There's video of Wendy's taxicab stops that night she was out in those ridiculous shorts. She had the driver take her to a smoke shop, then to a liquor store. The driver goes in, buys some clear alcohol and hands Wendy the bag through the back door. Then he presumably drives her home.

Where are the people who have her best interests at heart?

by Anonymousreply 35August 28, 2022 1:36 PM

Trying to manage their own mental and physical health, I expect.

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2022 1:57 PM

I don’t care

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2022 1:58 PM

WW is 60 years old and wealthy. She can stay home and order in. But she is drunk and lonely and running the streets at all hours of the day looking like Gollum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2022 1:58 PM

Looks like another voodoo curse will be concocted. I don't do disrespect.

by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2022 2:47 PM

[quote] Where are the people who have her best interests at heart?

Wendy, herself, may not want to change. She has enough money to do things her way and to not take anyone else's advice / help.

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2022 5:28 PM

My theory as to why Wendy keeps going out in tacky shorts and skirts and looking crazy:

Several times on her show Wendy would tell the story that her mother told her "your legs are your best feature.... show them off!". We also know that Wendy would tell how her parents would berate her in her youth for being overweight, so hearing her mother give her positive reinforcement made an extreme impact on Wendy's self esteem. Unfortunately, Wendy is clinging onto the "show your legs" compliment for far too long into her adulthood. Those legs have seen better days and she needs to put them away now.

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2022 10:56 PM

She looks like one of the White Chicks in Blackface.

by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2022 11:05 PM

People hate her because she's a shit talker but there are so many male shock jocks WHO DO THE SAME THING and they don't get half the hate. When she talks on her tv show, she talks in an almost constant stream of consciousness for twenty minutes. It's truly as if she's talking with her friend of twenty years. We have all said shitty things about celebrities at least a few times with our friends. We've all said cancelable things as well because we feel safe to just say what come to mind. Really nobody can do what she did, and I'm truly saddened because this was precipitated by her cheating and abusive ex husband. She seemed to age 10 years right after the scandal, and after the drug addiction relapses and even more public embarrassment, she aged another 30. I don't think she'll ever get her brain back. And the wealth she accumulated this whole time is now in the hands of her bank, I believe? Really shows you shouldn't live for retirement, because you really don't know if you'll get it. She could've retired 5 years ago, and she should've done it.

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2022 11:24 PM

But does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2022 11:29 PM

I always get Wendy mixed up with Beyoncé. Beyoncé is the one with the mannish tree-trunk thighs, correct?

by Anonymousreply 45August 28, 2022 11:34 PM

R45, stfu you delusional cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46August 28, 2022 11:35 PM

Is she an ent-wife these days?

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2022 11:37 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 48August 28, 2022 11:46 PM

R43-

“ talker but there are so many male shock jocks WHO DO THE SAME THING”

But to the same extent as WW has done? Genuinely curious.

“ We've all said cancelable things as well because we feel safe to just say what come to mind.”

True but I think it’s far different when the shittalker has a huge media platform and actual sway on public opinion and sentiment to some extent…

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2022 11:48 PM

R3 "That karma is real" might be one of the stupidest things I've read.

Only bad people suffer or die for karma reasons?

by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2022 11:50 PM

R14 What is your native language?

by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2022 11:52 PM

Her bathroom sink tells the story. What's her bathroom sink looking like these days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2022 11:55 PM

In that OP photo it looks like she is tucking in a cock underneath her skirt. She always looked like a drag queen but now has the tranny hooker look down pat.

by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2022 11:56 PM

R45 Bless your heart, you tried

by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2022 11:57 PM

Girl, how old are you R14?

by Anonymousreply 55August 28, 2022 11:58 PM

R54 No it was OK.

by Anonymousreply 56August 29, 2022 12:01 AM

R52 is link challenged

by Anonymousreply 57August 29, 2022 12:04 AM

Here she having fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 29, 2022 12:07 AM

R57!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 29, 2022 12:24 AM

R59 Wow, sorry I asked. Damn that's creepy!

by Anonymousreply 60August 29, 2022 1:16 AM

r55, that poster is right. Wendy is generally hateful towards other people, including gay men -- where do you think 'how you doin?' came from. She isn't going to get a pass just because she's sick.

by Anonymousreply 61August 29, 2022 12:36 PM

R61 No one said she wasn't right just that it speaks like 14 yr old

by Anonymousreply 62August 29, 2022 12:47 PM

Remember when Wendy brought up a TikTok guy and spoke of him disparagingly before dropping the bomb that he'd died... She is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 63August 29, 2022 2:18 PM

I was in the audience of her show about 10 years ago. No wait list for the tix. It was fun, quite lively with a high energy warm up act.

She was smaller and thinner than I expected except for the huge bosoms. She's smart, educated, hard working, and was ambitious. Her schtick can be cruel but so was Joan Rivers and many male acts.

I think she's basically a good person who talked smack to succeed. I feel bad for her about how she looks these days, but although her act was never dignified she was warm and friendly to her audience.

by Anonymousreply 64August 29, 2022 2:30 PM

" Wendy, you nasty. "

by Anonymousreply 65August 29, 2022 2:33 PM

R65- Forgot the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 29, 2022 2:37 PM

People should see how you look...

by Anonymousreply 67August 29, 2022 2:40 PM

R63, who the fuck do you think you are discussing? Don't ever font about me in that manner. I type fast and many of you cunts aren't worth a proofread check.

by Anonymousreply 68August 29, 2022 2:48 PM

Apologies r3 that was meant for r62

by Anonymousreply 69August 29, 2022 2:49 PM

R63* fuck I'm off this morning

by Anonymousreply 70August 29, 2022 2:50 PM

I think I may have have early onset Parkinsons, smfh. I'm making a doctor's appointment.

by Anonymousreply 71August 29, 2022 2:50 PM

It's also homphobic to use "accused" about someone possibly being gay.

by Anonymousreply 72August 29, 2022 2:51 PM

Why are her legs so wrinkled?

by Anonymousreply 73August 29, 2022 2:53 PM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 74August 29, 2022 2:53 PM

Her black... cracked.

by Anonymousreply 75August 29, 2022 3:09 PM

She looks like a vampire.

by Anonymousreply 76August 29, 2022 3:30 PM

R70 Goodness you’re so busy just flailing all around in your own ignorance. Take a breath!

by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2022 4:40 PM

She's lucky it's 2022 and not 1992 or even 2002. Those gams would've been the butt of every joke on late nite for years.

by Anonymousreply 78August 29, 2022 4:55 PM

She looks like Laverne Cox on crack.

by Anonymousreply 79August 29, 2022 5:02 PM

And there’s still that God Damn Wendy snatch odor in the building!!!!!!!! Fuck Wendy’s snatch odor!

by Anonymousreply 80August 29, 2022 8:01 PM

Who let her out of the house? Where’s her assistant

by Anonymousreply 81August 29, 2022 8:03 PM

R81 It makes you wonder at some point these assistants probably also snap - Not like she’s being cooperative if they try to make her stay in

by Anonymousreply 82August 29, 2022 8:13 PM

Her nasty insides are now manifesting on her nasty outsides.

by Anonymousreply 83August 29, 2022 8:24 PM

I didn’t know the new season of AHS was filming in NYC

by Anonymousreply 84August 29, 2022 8:27 PM

It is sad to see her in the shape that she is in now. I know she talked a lot of trash about people over the years, but I hope she gets better. If she is taking a cab, does that mean she no longer has a car and chauffer?

by Anonymousreply 85August 29, 2022 8:36 PM

Not sad. Not sorry. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 86August 29, 2022 8:52 PM

I bet money that if you show that picture of Wendy in her Daisy Dukes diaper in the smoke shop to someone who doesn't know who Wendy is, they would say it's a cracked out hooker taking a break between BJs to pick up a pack of smokes.

by Anonymousreply 87August 29, 2022 9:42 PM

R87- She looks like a low-rent meth head hooker tweaking her brains out. If she approached me on the street I would turn around and go the other way to avoid her. She honestly looks frightening.

by Anonymousreply 88August 29, 2022 9:51 PM

Her legs look like over microwaved hotdogs.

by Anonymousreply 89August 29, 2022 9:56 PM

We should all dread the day that Wendy decides to wear something see-through, or worse, forgets her pants altogether.

by Anonymousreply 90August 29, 2022 10:19 PM

R50- You just know that day is soon. Very soon.

by Anonymousreply 91August 29, 2022 10:38 PM

She used to talk about "Big Kev" and "Little Kev" a lot. Talk about how she was coming home early, giving rides to Little Kev, whipping up meals for them. Then, when the Daily Mail exposed Big Kev's 2nd woman that he bought a house for, the BS fell apart.

She should have just shut up about her home life.

by Anonymousreply 92August 29, 2022 10:46 PM

R92- She reminds of Madonna. Both women seemed to fall apart when their husband left them.

by Anonymousreply 93August 29, 2022 10:55 PM

Her home life was important to her..but it was a fantasy. Her ex cheated on his wife for years and worse used his wife's money to support his filthy sidepieces.

by Anonymousreply 94August 29, 2022 11:05 PM

R94- I agree that her marriage was an illusion that she could only maintain until the public learned about it and he left her. She had to know he was cheating on her. I suppose she was happier living in denial. But when the media exposed everything she fell apart. With Madonna I do wonder if it wasn't her ego that hurt more than anything. He was cruel to her. With WW it seems different. Idk.

by Anonymousreply 95August 29, 2022 11:11 PM

r92 people loved it. Like her producers said, she had the rare talent to carry that show alone without an audience, similar to radio, just shoot the shit for hours about home life and people would listen.

Wendy also gave a ton of great advice to gay men and women when she was on the radio during advice hour all those years ago. I can't believe she's been off terrestrial radio for 15 years. She always said have your own money in case you need to leave your partner. That's why I know despite these reports she has money.

by Anonymousreply 96August 29, 2022 11:11 PM

r95 Wendy absolutely knew he was cheating; she also knew Kevin was cheating on her 20 years ago after she hired a private investigator to confirm it when she was pregnant with her son. There was no denial, she just knew it and accepted it like a lot of women do.

She put her career first always, I think that's why she didn't care much. She talked about her mom pleading with her to do wife things like cook after she had her son, she just wanted to get back to her career.

by Anonymousreply 97August 29, 2022 11:24 PM

R97- So their marriage was more of a business partnership?

by Anonymousreply 98August 29, 2022 11:25 PM

It is a very sad ending for anyone and I can't help feeling sympathy for her. She looks so lost and lonely.

by Anonymousreply 99August 30, 2022 12:02 AM

I never watched her show, but certainly knew who she was. It's quite sad to see people derail so bad.

by Anonymousreply 100August 30, 2022 4:28 AM

She’s headed for Whitney’s bathtub

by Anonymousreply 101August 30, 2022 4:30 AM

Bitch talked shit about everyone for years when in fact her own life had more shit going on than those she gossiped about. Karma got this bitch back in spades. Thank god. Nasty, vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 102August 30, 2022 9:25 AM

What is your karma for wishing harm on another and calling this person a "nasty vile,cunt"?

by Anonymousreply 103August 30, 2022 11:16 AM

She should dress appropriately at least. Definitely no shorts

by Anonymousreply 104August 30, 2022 3:07 PM

That's a DL eldergay in drag.

by Anonymousreply 105August 30, 2022 4:18 PM

Cover up those ugly legs!!!

by Anonymousreply 106August 30, 2022 4:19 PM

Caitlyn Jenner has nicer legs.

by Anonymousreply 107August 30, 2022 4:25 PM

But have you seen those size 14 feet? 😮

by Anonymousreply 108August 30, 2022 5:02 PM

Would it be insensitive to go up and ask "How you doin'?"

by Anonymousreply 109August 30, 2022 9:19 PM

That manager is curiously MIA the last couple weeks - no more talk about that podcast. I wonder if he's wised up after these Wendy in shorts and getting booze stories. It's going to be hard as hell to get sponsors for this podcast with a client that is seen stumbling around NYC looking like she escaped from the loony bin. Or did he pack up his shit due to the ongoing bank lockdown, figuring out it's not worth his effort if getting his fee has become hard.

Last, where is the NYPD husband? Wendy was adamant that she was married, but no one has seen this man! I wonder where he is and he seems to be as shitty a husband as old Kevin to let his new bride roam the streets in cabs and picking up bottles of liquor for all the world to see and gossip about.

by Anonymousreply 110August 30, 2022 9:36 PM

The husband's name is Jim Beam?

by Anonymousreply 111August 30, 2022 9:37 PM

WW is not the only drunk going through a rough spot and you don't have to be sober to record a podcast. You can't be drooling into the mike, WW is currently a fall out in the street drunk. She's been photographed napping in a luxury showroom.

The ex? Didn't leave WW. WWs was forced to get rid of the ex when his sidepiece was photographed pregnant, sporting a huge rock on her crusty ass hands that WW paid for! WW always said on her WBLS radio show, a spouse making a child outside of the marriage is a "deal breaker".

by Anonymousreply 112August 30, 2022 10:02 PM

It was the mailbox that sealed the fate of the Hunter-Williams marriage.

by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2022 10:12 PM

This is very sad and lurid. New York Magazine used to cover stories like this in detail. I wonder if they’re developing a story explaining the backstage environment of her television show. It must have been so stressful and chaotic. I remember her producers looking terrified of her.

by Anonymousreply 114August 30, 2022 10:58 PM

r114 here's the story.

Because people keep starting new threads every time new photos of her looking insane hit the internet, you may have missed it the first 20 times it was posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 30, 2022 11:02 PM

The ex was her enforcer, r114. A mouth breathing thug.

by Anonymousreply 116August 30, 2022 11:02 PM

White Chicks II

by Anonymousreply 117August 30, 2022 11:09 PM

She is only 58, all that plastic surgery and she still looks much older than that.

by Anonymousreply 118August 30, 2022 11:55 PM

She needs a make-over.

Immediately.

This wig HAS to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 1, 2022 7:05 AM

She looks like Madea. Years and years, spewing venomous poison is and not minding her own damn business has paid off. Life is a boomerang.

by Anonymousreply 120September 1, 2022 7:13 AM

Can’t she afford a stylist

by Anonymousreply 121September 1, 2022 7:38 AM

Wow this is sad. Her face/facial expression makes her look like one of those completely insane homeless people who roam the streets screaming at invisible people. And the trannie hooker outfit....gurl please just stop it.

I hope she gets some help soon. She is not well.

by Anonymousreply 122September 1, 2022 7:59 AM

She's done.

by Anonymousreply 123September 1, 2022 4:04 PM

Her purple chair had shit stains on it.

by Anonymousreply 124September 1, 2022 5:45 PM

You're being weird again.

by Anonymousreply 125September 1, 2022 5:46 PM

Speaking of weird, R125, I came across this fool who sits in front of a camera on Youtube and did a tarot card reading on Wendy -- her channel is called Three Hoodoo Sisters. She babbled stuff like... that even though Wendy was messy, Wendy's ancestors are trying to protect her bloodline(!). Wendy should light candles because her ancestors are closer to the earth realm(!). She also said that the whole messiness of Wendy's life started in the devils rectum(!). OMG. The one thing this charlatan said that I agreed with is that if Wendy actually gets her podcast started, it will soon go straight to hell. LOL!

I could only listen to 5 minutes of this fools drivel, but this comment on the channel shows the intelligence of the folks who follow it: "Wendy's mother spirit needs to come through and her son needs to get some dementia and inflammation herbs from Dr. Sebi's son and a witch doctor for protection". Yeesh, people are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2022 7:37 PM

Can't doctors perform surgery on arms and legs to eliminate the crepey skin? I think Dolly has had it done.

by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2022 7:43 PM

You trade irregular and large scars for the loose skin, r127. Depending on how your skin heals, and the skill of your surgeon, your scars can look worse than the loose skin.

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2022 7:47 PM

I remember reading some of an LSA thread on the second drugs death among Bobby Brown's progeny. Multiple people were suggesting something was "off" about such an occurence, even citing voodoo/black magic.... An addict's children also succumb to the dangers of drugs. Who'da thunk!?

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2022 7:48 PM

The hell with Wendy! Just go away. How you doin’, Norman? New Yorkers talk and it is said that Norman has a nice big uncut chocolate stick. I’d love to sample it! How you doin Norman.

by Anonymousreply 130September 5, 2022 9:33 AM

And butter teeth.

by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2022 1:04 PM

She need crape erase soon. Tubs and tubs of it.

by Anonymousreply 132September 5, 2022 10:40 PM

Sherri's first show today at 10am got preempted by Queen Elizabeth's processional coverage 😂

I caught it when it re-aired in the afternoon. Sherri's story about preparing for the show with Oprah was funny, but the show fell flat after that. Its like watching a comedic actress play a talk show host, because it is! She was never a tea/shade gossip queen like Wendy, but that was what people were tuning in for.

Sherri is best playing off other comics. I would love for Kym Whitley to join her in the studio (she's already there anyway!) and make this like Oh Drama. It would be a hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2022 8:02 PM

Is she the new Wienerschnitzel spokesperson?

by Anonymousreply 134September 12, 2022 8:08 PM

At first I thought she was wearing leather pants. Yikes

by Anonymousreply 135September 12, 2022 8:27 PM

I feel really bad for her.

I was never a hardcore fan, and watched the show no more than 5-6 times, because she annoyed me, however, I wish her well and hope is, and continues to be, OK.

by Anonymousreply 136September 12, 2022 8:33 PM

* Hope she is

by Anonymousreply 137September 12, 2022 8:39 PM

I couldn't take Sherri as a fill-in for Wendy - her "I'm man hungry!" spiel got tired after the 2-3 time she used it and she used it A LOT. However, I tuned in today for the first show to see if the show was just going to clone TWWS with this new host. They didn't go there but it was pretty mundane - no new ground broken. I thought the guests (some Housewife and a female comic/actress) for a first show were pretty lackluster but Sherri ain't on a level to pull in the A/B/C level celebs, so why should I be surprised.

I can say that I didn't find myself cringing during her opening monologue like I did when Sherri hosted for Wendy and actually laughed twice but I bailed after 30 minutes from lack of interest. Did anyone see Suzanne or Norman?

by Anonymousreply 138September 12, 2022 9:01 PM

r138 I also totally tuned out for the second half of the show, it will probably improve once she starts doing real segments again. The whole audience being masked up was also triggered my Covid ptsd lol

No Suzanne or Norman, Im sure they won't be seen since they are trying to signal that the Wendy show is OVER. Jawn Murray is her exec producer. I don't expect anyone to know him unless you follow black entertainment/industry people really closely.

Kandi Burruss was her first guest, Kandi is B-list IMO. Kandi was a good choice, since her target audience includes people who watch housewives shows. Kym Whitley cohosted the second segment, Sherri and Kym have a Youtube comedy vlog that started during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 139September 12, 2022 9:26 PM

gurll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 13, 2022 1:19 AM

Snakeskin pants are not flattering on her.

by Anonymousreply 141September 13, 2022 11:44 AM

I miss my future husband Norman and his big chocolate stick!!!!

by Anonymousreply 142September 13, 2022 11:50 AM

Husband humiliated her while cheating while they worked together , she had a massive mental breakdown but continued to work and self medicated with alcohol and drugs. Her health deteriorated where she was unable to work. Her staffs told people I know and said it was the saddest downfall they’ve ever seen and can’t believe he did this to her and their son had been in the middle of it.

by Anonymousreply 143September 13, 2022 12:02 PM

I know she was devoted to her husband though I had heard bad things about him for years. Wendy always had his back no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2022 12:36 PM

r142 my baby daddy Norntman never wanted you

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2022 12:56 PM

How does her brother fit into this. The brother was a producer of the show.

by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2022 1:03 PM

Per that tabloid that is banned by this site, Wendy has gone back into rehab. The article starts with the sentence: "Wendy Williams has gone back into rehab to 'take some time to focus on her health and wellness' her publicist confirmed Wednesday". It also says "A source told Page Six that her substance issues have gotten worse, as she went from drinking wine to straight up vodka".

It's a pretty short article, padded out with several photos of Wendy - some where she looks normal, but some others of her recent sightings on the streets of NY, in her shorts and wrinkly legs. Since I can't link the DM article, you'll have to go look for it.

by Anonymousreply 147September 14, 2022 10:11 PM

she looks CRAY-ZEE

by Anonymousreply 148September 14, 2022 10:35 PM

Her legs look like a skinny elephant's.

by Anonymousreply 149September 14, 2022 10:36 PM

Wendy’s last days are here. Buh bye, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2022 9:45 AM

Yahoo has picked up the story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 15, 2022 3:53 PM

But but but what about her big comeback????

by Anonymousreply 152September 15, 2022 5:16 PM

WW has options. Money isn't a cureall but it gives you options

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2022 4:24 AM

Money can’t buy you class. Money can’t buy you class. Elegnace is learned, my friend. Elegnace is learned, oh yeah.

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2022 8:07 AM

Wendi should not be wearin them snakeskin pantses.

by Anonymousreply 155September 17, 2022 9:18 PM

Wendy need to go on Bachelorette and find perfect man.

by Anonymousreply 156September 19, 2022 10:18 PM

Wendy needs to diddle her twat on OnlyFans. Yum yum yum!

by Anonymousreply 157September 19, 2022 11:02 PM

She need dance with yellow skinned dancer. She feels better.

by Anonymousreply 158September 22, 2022 12:55 AM

She’s insane dear

by Anonymousreply 159September 22, 2022 1:01 AM

Women don't use pantyhose anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 22, 2022 1:50 AM

I knew she looked familiar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 22, 2022 1:53 AM

How you doin’ Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 162September 22, 2022 2:04 AM

That fucking CUNT had the gall to dig up shit on everyone for years, when in fact the juiciest shit was in her own home!!!!!! Fuck you Wendy!!!!!! Buh bye, nasty ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 163September 22, 2022 2:10 AM

She fishy

by Anonymousreply 164September 24, 2022 2:38 AM

People.com dropped a bit of news about Wendy. Apparently she recently finished a stint in a rehab facility, and is home now. She went in sometime in August, so it sounds like 8-10 weeks of treatment. Let's all hope that she has folks in her life that will take better care of her this time. That podcast will not get off the ground anytime soon if she is not kept under supervision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2022 12:37 AM

[quote] highly articulate, shit talker

A contradiction in terms, surely, R3?

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2022 12:48 AM

The OP's photograph is fake isn't?

That person in the picture has no neck, manly hips and hairy legs

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2022 11:54 PM

I'm going to make a public bet on how soon the news will have another Wendy "Ooops" story. I say by.... the week before Thanksgiving something janky will come out. Top guesses: drunk, more money problems, son/brother/ex-husband talking about something, Wendy out in public looking crazy again or maybe she will finally show the world her NYPD husband.

by Anonymousreply 168October 20, 2022 12:05 AM

That wig in the OP's picture is R I D I C U L O U S!

by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2022 12:08 AM

Maybe her legs is wrapped in panty hoes that is too big for her causing all that wrinkle shit

by Anonymousreply 170October 20, 2022 7:38 AM

This cunt is still alive?

by Anonymousreply 171October 20, 2022 7:46 AM

58?? How can someone at the same time look so old and so young. She looks like the toddlers with this terrible disease that lets you age prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 172October 20, 2022 9:01 AM

Yet OP Ed.win the seacow waddles outside looking like Boricua. Jabba the Hutt.

by Anonymousreply 173October 20, 2022 9:06 AM

She done fallinapart

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2022 2:11 AM

Radaronline.com is reporting that Wendy just got out of rehab and is already out and partying. The story is that she is bored at home and has been ringing up people and asking them to party with her. She showed up at an acquaintances to hang out, but didn't stay long because she found it was too tame.

She obviously doesn't have people looking out for her and seems to be on a non-stop path to destruction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 30, 2022 7:17 PM

I thought poor Miss Williams was holding two starved and desiccated pythons in front of her legs.

The horror, upon a closer examination. Damont retched right in my ear. He was holding the big magnifying lens for me otherwise I don't let him get that close. I know where he's been because, well, I sent him there. But Wendy. What's her real name? Is that it?

Anyway, Lord, help her. She is beyond your servants' reach. And has been. A long time. Yes. You know, Lord. Mm-hm.

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 176October 30, 2022 7:41 PM

WW is used to working and being busy with her complicated family life. There is plenty of room for her in her field but she is a liability until she's conquered her health problems.

She could travel anywhere in the world but chooses to live such a small existence.

by Anonymousreply 177October 30, 2022 8:21 PM

She looks pathetic dressing High Ghetto Trash but that’s what appeals to her. I’d think at her age she’d want to cover up. Those legs! Is it loose skin from weight loss??

by Anonymousreply 178October 30, 2022 8:49 PM

She is the moment.

by Anonymousreply 179October 30, 2022 9:12 PM

She has the same skin disease MJ had.

by Anonymousreply 180October 30, 2022 9:50 PM

Agree r177 this is probably the first time in 30 years that she hasn't worked, plus she isn't married and her son is grown-up. So she's left to do whatever and the late midlife crisis she's in is apparent.

The loose skin is not from weight loss, Wendy clearly is on an aggressive drug or treatment for her lymphedema. It likely drains a ton of fluid from her body daily, you can see it in her face as well. She has many autoimmune issues, eczema scars covering her legs that she has also discussed on the show.

by Anonymousreply 181October 30, 2022 10:01 PM

She got to this level of illness and it makes me wonder if her insurance ran out and she doesn’t have enough assets anymore for people to want to put a guardianship on her

by Anonymousreply 182October 30, 2022 10:49 PM

So many questions! How does one get a sober coach? Do you hire one yourself or can it be put in place by a judge or a doctor? Do rehab facilities ever make having a coach a condition of a patients release? If the rehab location sees the stories about Wendy looking to party, can they demand she return and continue her treatment?

by Anonymousreply 183October 31, 2022 1:33 AM

I doubt someone can be forced to stay or return to rehab short of a court order. And as far as I know Wendy has never been in that kind of legal position

by Anonymousreply 184October 31, 2022 2:04 AM

As much as I don't like her ex-husband, Big Kevin, I'm starting to think he was a stabilizing influence in her life.

Then, the Daily Mail broke the story about Big Kevin's girlfriend living across town, Kevin buying a house for her, etc.

I think Wendy could have gotten past the DM story, but then Kevin's girlfriend got pregnant and she started wearing what looked like an engagement ring.

I think Wendy could have put up with the side relationship until the DM story, the pregnancy, and the diamond ring. (Yes, I think Wendy already knew Kevin had a serious girlfriend on the side.)

After Wendy & Kevin broke up, it was a domino effect. Her work performance suffered, she turned to drugs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 185October 31, 2022 2:52 AM

Big Kev is a grifter and isolated WW to exercise total control of her.

by Anonymousreply 186October 31, 2022 3:07 AM

Sherri Shepard was her drug dealer...

by Anonymousreply 187October 31, 2022 3:10 AM

r185, I do think his girlfriend having a baby was the last straw...but Wendy weathered his past cheating without even breaking a sweat. I think being an empty nester and her mom's passing also triggered it. Wendy lost her entire home life within a year or two, and she clearly could not take leaving work to go to an empty home every night. That's really difficult for people who aren't used to living like that.

by Anonymousreply 188October 31, 2022 3:14 AM

She look like she has the bad breaths

by Anonymousreply 189November 10, 2022 4:19 AM

Isn’t Lens Dunham next in line to take over the show from Cheri Chepherd?

by Anonymousreply 190November 11, 2022 1:23 AM

Good god Wendy pull it together and get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 191November 11, 2022 1:51 AM

[quote] After Wendy & Kevin broke up, it was a domino effect. Her work performance suffered, she turned to drugs, etc.

It’s nothing that a little vaginal rejuvenation can fix.

by Anonymousreply 192November 11, 2022 1:54 AM

Wendy should be a guest on Sherri!

by Anonymousreply 193November 11, 2022 8:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!