Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Aren't You Bitches Dissecting Wendy Williams Crazy New Interview?

Why is she holding her chin?

Is she going to The France?

She's so out of it.

"I know Oz...many people, many people." The Wizard?

She's looking to do a podcast. They better hire an editor to cut out all the dead air in between her thoughts.

She is so out of it and seems to have brain damage. It's sad, but hopefully not sad last days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 28, 2022 12:03 AM

SHES FINE SHE SENDS HER LOVE!

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2022 4:31 AM

I’m going to give the podcast a try

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2022 4:32 AM

I wonder what she’s high one.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2022 5:04 AM

I just don't have the strength to give a fuck about Wendy Williams, but what little care I have left is on her side. I like her. Crazy as she is, I really like her.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2022 5:13 AM

She seems really out of it in this interview

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2022 2:31 PM

She seems to want to show off that ring. Product placement, perhaps?

She's obviously ill, and I don't think it's just drug use, I think it's drugs plus illness. I wish someone who actually cared about her would help her.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2022 2:34 PM

She puts a weird emphasis on the word podcast, like it's a foreign term that she was told 5 minutes before this interview and she's struggling to say correctly. She appears to be attempting to repeat what someone told her (a podcast will make her MONEY! ) but she's struggling to get her own words out too. This makes me feel like her new management is using her, disregarding her obvious problems and letting her push this podcast as the way to line their pockets. It seems shady that her people haven't even taken the time to explain to Wendy what a podcast is.

The worst case scenario is if the people that she thinks are looking out for her are using her declining state or even medicating her to use for their own ends.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2022 6:45 PM

Drugs. Lots of drugs.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2022 6:50 PM

1:35, she says she doesn't know what a podcast is. An amazing falloff.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2022 7:13 PM

An excruciating 3 minutes. Wendy asks if TMZ knows what lymphedema is, they answered no and she put her crusty feet in front of the camera lens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2022 7:30 PM

What reputable manager/management team would let their client do an interview in that state, allegedly trying to get them their next job? None, so Wendy obviously has gotten some snakes in her employ. Also, what sponsor is going to see Wendy babbling about moving to France or Oz(?) and think she'll be lucid enough to sell their product? Maybe they're going after the lower level markets, like some wig store or hot sauce company, as Wendy loves it so much.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2022 7:52 PM

Her wig is crooked, her eyes are crooked….

Sad final days

This podcast will never happen

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2022 7:53 PM

Her brother was a producer of the tawk show. The ex husband was too. Sometimes it is the family who is part of the problem. It is curious that Wendy is always high now.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2022 8:00 PM

I only saw a clip of it on some show when I was flipping and wondered why she kept her finger on that one spot. And then promptly forgot all about this until I saw your post.

She’s a mess.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2022 8:06 PM

That's a sad video, OP. She was as sharp as a tack and bitchy as the day is long on her radio show. She toned her act down for t.v. but sadly went off the rails as we all know.

Did she have mini-strokes? I'm serious. "...the France..." "I know the Oz" there's a struggle there in a legit cognitive impairment way. I'm trying to be respectful but am not a doctor or anything you know.

She needs a guardian. Maybe her son? I dunno. Does she have siblings or are her parents still living? She needs a decent guardian and an assisted living type of set up. Her mind is truly not all there and her speech is just a struggle. She's also really tall. So, I'm thinking a guardian and assisted living but like I say I'm no doctor.

Sad. This is just all sad to me. The poor lady. She has either an enemy or an idiot in her camp for this interview to have ever so much to have happened.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2022 8:10 PM

A podcast is a pared down version of a radio talk show, a format she excelled in for decades.

Her prominence as a radio talk show hostess gave her the entrée to the TV talk show.

But her personal problems are taking up all the space.

She is not all there.

WW was successfully sued by a long time staff member for harassment during the last years she worked at WBLS. It was not Wendy who was at fault, it was the ex who worked for Wendy as her manager who was responsible.

She's had long term problems with the family being involved in her professional life.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2022 8:19 PM

Her long standing gag was outing closeted gay people in the industry.

She developed the phrase "how yew doin" as a code for faggot or dyke.

Wendy surrounded herself with gay men who filled in the details of which industry players are gay and closeted.

She got into trouble with Sean Combs who used his influence to get her removed from the NYC market.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2022 8:32 PM

Yeah, she is acting as if a Podcast is going to reinvigorate her career and in the next breath she says she doesn't even know what it is. And that foot, by GOD!. It looks like it will have to be cut off, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2022 8:33 PM

Wendy expressed interest in The View. She seemed excited about the potential. She will have to be sober to make this happen. She is very ill at the moment and is incoherent and spastic.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2022 8:38 PM

She's being MICHAEL JACKSONED!

Where's black lives matter? Jada & Will? Chris Rock? Wendy is circling the drain and enablers are doing some dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2022 9:11 PM

Where is the link to the actual interview for God’s sake?

There is 3 links in the first paragraph and none of them are to the damn interview.

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2022 9:27 PM

Did she get her money from Bank of America?

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2022 9:28 PM

She so ovah, she might as well be dead... :-/

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2022 9:29 PM

r22 Wells Fargo. Do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2022 9:30 PM

The answer, OP, is because nobody can find this supposed interview.

There is only the link to her getting out of a limo. That is not an interview.

Can you maybe add to the discussion that you started by putting up a link? At minimum?

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2022 9:35 PM

This thread is a failure on all counts. Somebody do it over with an actual usable link please. Someone who has some consideration for those that would be participating in the proposed thread.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2022 9:36 PM

Wow, bless her heart, she is not well. That's sad.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2022 9:39 PM

R25 / R26 You are obviously in worse shape than Wendy. OP's link worked fine, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2022 9:40 PM

Oh, dear. Beyond sad.

Lymphedema can be quite painful for some especially when in the feet. If this is the case for WW she's obliged to take pain meds which presents all kinds of problems for her addict self.

Hellish situation.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2022 9:41 PM

Somewhere, the ghost of Whitney Houston is cackling.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2022 9:42 PM

R28 the link to what exactly?

15 spam traps and no video of any interview.

Where is the actual link to the supposed video? Anybody can click on tmz (foolishly) but where are the goods?

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2022 9:43 PM

“Wendy joined us Tuesday on "TMZ Live" to tell us more about why she's turning her back on TV, for now, and instead, choosing to produce her own podcast -- and, for her, it comes down to time and money.”

Ok so where is the link to this? It’s not on the site. There are links to ads; other stories, more ads and more ads but no interview.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2022 9:44 PM

I just always assumed her brother was milking that cash cow. Does anyone think she looks like she has FAS after all the surgery?

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2022 9:45 PM

My mom has lymphedema , my mom is also an alcoholic.

Can we admit alcohol can be a toxin in some of us and cause medical problems along with impaired judgment?

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2022 9:46 PM

Kathy Bates has lymphedema, but in her arms. She's talked about the pain as well.

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2022 9:49 PM

R31 / R32 Everyone else can see it, dear. Just give up.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2022 9:50 PM

I finally saw the video after wading through that cesspool of a website. Maybe Op you can do better in the future but I managed to overcome all the pin ball machine like traps and distractions and saw it.

She is totally messed up out of her mind. Who in the hell is Will? Whoever it is is ripping her off and trying to take this nutcase to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2022 9:53 PM

OP yes can you please be in charge of the TMZ website for R37? "Maybe Op you can do better in the future..." Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2022 9:56 PM

OMG! That foot!!

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2022 9:56 PM

All you catty bitches would pay cash money to watch a show where Wendy and Madonna drive cross country in an RV!

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2022 9:57 PM

R37 is doubling down on her tonteria.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2022 9:58 PM

I found the tmz interview by clicking on op's link. I use an adblocker that allows navigating a site manageable.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2022 10:03 PM

I certainly would r40

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2022 10:04 PM

They wouldn’t make it passed the tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2022 10:29 PM

At this point she’s too messy for Real Housewives. Is Bad Girls Club still on the air? Maybe she can do some sort of VH1 Reality Show where she and Flava Flav try to find love…

One of her parents died recently and she took it really hard. I’ve heard Wendy talk about her sister, Wanda, but I’ve never heard her talk about the brother. Apparently Wanda is quite successful in her field - can she step in to help?

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2022 10:57 PM

Tasha K used to pour a lot of sweet tea on Wendy but lately she's been appearing stone drunk on her own podcast while talking about Wendy's drinking problem. Drunk Tasha explains Wendy's downfall starting at 2:05 below... "The INsurance won't cover her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote]I’ve never heard her talk about the brother

Oh, then you missed Wendy going in on her brother after he expressed concern for her on social media. She called him out as a cross-dresser 'He's like this dress I have on"...Oh yeah, she pulled a How Ya Doin on her own brother.

by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2022 11:02 PM

R46 "used to pour a lot of sweet tea"

Let's speak like an adult

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2022 11:17 PM

r48 gurl this is a Wendy thread, so it shall be known as TEA

Not Tasha K drunk talking about drunk Wendy r46 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]They wouldn’t make it passed the tunnel.

Oh, dear.

Is that you, Wendela?

by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2022 11:33 PM

Lmao

by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2022 11:33 PM

Tasha is intolerable, cant watch that bs.

by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2022 11:41 PM

It's rather sad that Wendy talks about finding a man/falling in love during this interview. When she was doing her show, she did a Dating Game segment for herself and had a very short, long-distance relationship with a businessman. After that fell through, she was papped with 2-3 other guys, but none of those lasted and she hasn't been publicly linked with anyone for at least 2 years.

I feel for her... she wants really badly to have a guy in her life - everyone wants companionship, but she's not in any condition to be out in the dating pool.

by Anonymousreply 53June 29, 2022 11:48 PM

Too bad celebrity rehab is no longer on

by Anonymousreply 54June 30, 2022 12:21 AM

This Tasha person is approaching Wendy levels of shade and contempt for her subjects.

That did not end so well for Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 55June 30, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote]Let's speak like an adult

Sure Grandma. Miss Tasha K seems to be inebriated as she insults the unfortunate former talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 56June 30, 2022 12:28 AM

I don’t understand why anyone pays any attention to this woman. She’s clearly crazy. Is it like rubbernecking a car wreck?

by Anonymousreply 57June 30, 2022 12:47 AM

Williams is an industry vet, at least thirty years. Loyal fanbase. Her decline is shocking.

by Anonymousreply 58June 30, 2022 12:53 AM

Tom Arnold claims Wendy Williams axed his talk show with NeNe Leakes over purse comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 30, 2022 2:27 AM

I don't know why production companies are willing to hand out talk shows left and right to people who have no grasp of proper english. One thing Wendy was on her show is well spoken and not just outspoken. She was a wordsmith and could use the language to keep people interested in her and in the stories she was telling, which were mostly about people most to the world didn't care about. Although it would drive me crazy when she would say "Numptual" instead of "nuptial." It was all about Wendy and what she had to say. Nene Leakes may be entertaining, but she cannot speak on a basic level needed for a talk show. She speaks in a very over-enunciated broken english uneducated people use to sound more educated than they actually are. Jennifer Hudson does the exact same thing. Think Tyler Perry's Madea "Good MornTing." I would imagine hearing a lot of "I shoulda went" and "If I had did."

by Anonymousreply 60June 30, 2022 6:52 PM

Wendy is very proud proud of being a college graduate raised in a two family home in the suburbs of New Jersey but she is a crackhead all the same

by Anonymousreply 61June 30, 2022 7:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2022 12:49 AM

All that money she has made why not travel to the France instead of freebasing in her apartment?

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2022 1:04 AM

Why is Tasha K waving a fork around in that video? She eatin' chitlins?

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2022 1:09 AM

r60 they're daytime talk shows, not primetime cable news. For some reason people's expectations have become way too high for daytime. Have you all forgotten how trash 90s daytime was? LOL

Daytime panel shows and reality shows are cheap to produce and they have proliferated. Soaps are long gone so there are huge gaps of time to fill with cheap programs. Most celebrities, even minor ones, get calls to test for talk shows and reality TV. A lot of them are not regimented enough for it, daytime means EARLY mornings all week and reality means long irregular shooting hours for scenes. Wendy herself said she was offered a ton of daytime shows in the 90s and 2000s before she settled for her deal.

And lets not single out JHud and Nene because they are black and urban. Tony Danza and Harry Connick Jr both had shows, with their thick ass regional accents.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2022 1:15 AM

[quote]Tony Danza and Harry Connick Jr both had shows with their thick ass regional accents.

Neither of which were Ebonics.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2022 1:17 AM

R65 We don't type "LOL" anymore.

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2022 1:18 AM

r66 who cares? They didn't speak the King's English and didn't need too; it's mindless daytime TV!

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2022 1:20 AM

Wasn't Will a low level show staffer?

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2022 1:22 AM

She’s a god damned fucking nasty miserable old CUNT! Karma sure bit her in her fake titties. She talked shit about everyone when in fact SHE had the most shit going on in her own life. Fucking cunt got what she deserved!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 70July 2, 2022 1:24 AM

PODCAST!

by Anonymousreply 71July 2, 2022 1:25 AM

Talk shows may be cheap to produce but few do it well. Oprah has been been off the air for years and no one has replaced the void. Curious when there is so much to talk about

by Anonymousreply 72July 2, 2022 1:42 AM

She's just ill, scary way to age. Anyone else remember when she ran up to Tyson Beckford to accuse him of sleeping with Derek Jeter and having a tattoo of his name? Classic lol, I'll miss messy Wendy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 2, 2022 1:42 AM

She's high in that clip r73 and the wig is matted

by Anonymousreply 74July 2, 2022 1:45 AM

All the years of sticking her nose in everybody's business and making people's misery her display for ratings is finally catching up with her. All the hurt she put out there is slingshotting back to her now. I feel bad for her, but she brought this all on herself.

This should be a warning to us all. Mind your own fucking business and don't parasite off of other people's pain and misery.

by Anonymousreply 75July 2, 2022 1:45 AM

R74 and?

by Anonymousreply 76July 2, 2022 1:46 AM

R75 Tell that to the GOP

by Anonymousreply 77July 2, 2022 1:46 AM

And her decline is not so sudden, r76. She's wasted and slurring her words in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2022 1:49 AM

Why judge Wendy when we're on the bitchiest gossip site in existence? We spill dirt and talk shit for free

by Anonymousreply 79July 2, 2022 1:51 AM

Wendy getting dragged by her own guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 2, 2022 2:16 AM

Because being bitchy about people who put their shit out there on display and being a fucking parasite and exposing people who mind their own business are too different things, R79.

Wendy has crossed the line and minded people's business when she had no right to do so.

by Anonymousreply 81July 2, 2022 3:11 AM

Oh, dear-ing myself again. TWO different things.

by Anonymousreply 82July 2, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote]This should be a warning to us all. Mind your own fucking business and don't parasite off of other people's pain and misery.

Oh come ON!

by Anonymousreply 83July 2, 2022 3:17 AM

[quote]And let's not single out JHud and Nene because they are black and urban.

I am singling them out because they can't speak English, not because of their race or where they are from. I don't care how trashy a show was in the 90's, the hosts themselves - Jerry, Ricki, Montel all could speak English.

by Anonymousreply 84July 2, 2022 7:46 AM

No wonder her husband cheated. Wendy’s a god damned MESS!!!

by Anonymousreply 85July 2, 2022 11:14 AM

Wendy had a life long friend, Lisa Carnegie. She spoke of her often and then she stopped speaking of this friend.

Abusers isolate their victims to more thoroughly exert control over their object.

Did the best share a too truthful opinion of the ex which Wendy immediately shared with the ex?

Did then ex give Wendy the classic ultimatum, her or me?

We need friends and a friend will tell you the truth.

Now Wendy has no friends and no husband.

That old-timey cleave to my man bullshit is abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 2, 2022 11:38 AM

He didn't. just cheat r85, he feel in love, bought a house and had a baby with another woman while still married to Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 87July 2, 2022 4:30 PM

Watching Suzanne Somers watching Wendy in this shape is awkward. You can tell Suzanne knows Wendy is "off" here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 2, 2022 4:37 PM

Gossip boards reported the ex husband had a string of his whores working in the side businesses Wendy's money was used to keep afloat. I read these rumors around the time Wendy was sued for harassment by her former assistant, Nicole Spence.

by Anonymousreply 89July 2, 2022 4:44 PM

cause wendy williams is a steaming pile-o-dog-shit and i've got better things to do like insult her ugly lymphodema filled crusty flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 90July 2, 2022 11:59 PM

Youtube gossiper KEMPIRE spilled the tea today that Wendy's Youtube channel has been taken down. From his explanation, this was a move done by the producers, who apparently own the rights to the show and decided to erase her presence on YT, presumably to not have any conflict with the upcoming Sherri Shepherd show. He gave a squinting side-eye to them for not giving Wendy any rights to her own shows and allow her continue to post them for fans -- he mentioned that many fans are expressing outrage that 13 years of interviews, etc. are no longer available to enjoy. He used the statement "her legacy has been erased".

He should be giving Wendy the screwface that SHE/her people didn't demand rights to her property. He did mention that her Instagram page is still up.

by Anonymousreply 91July 6, 2022 12:07 AM

There is no reason for the youtube shutdown that makes any sense. It could be a Wendy thing because she's behaving irrationally due to "health concerns".

Wendys real claim to national fame is her raucous radio interview with Whitney Houston. It was the beginning of the end of Whitney Houstons career and the first glimpse of the problems in her personal life.

Is this ironic or karma that Wendy's career is held up due to " health issues"?

by Anonymousreply 92July 6, 2022 12:21 AM

Wendy doesn't acknowledge alcoholism or drug addiction as health issues. It's all about the lympheDEEEma...

by Anonymousreply 93July 6, 2022 1:23 AM

Im totally lost as to why they would delete a Youtube channel that undoubtedly generates a ton of ad revenue. There are other cancelled talk shows that still have Youtube channels. And its not like Wendy and Sherri would be sharing the same Youtube channel.

by Anonymousreply 94July 6, 2022 10:05 AM

She's bat-shit crazy, but for some reason, I like her.

by Anonymousreply 95July 6, 2022 10:44 AM

She seemed like such a strong person. I would never have foreseen her later years ending up this way. I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 96July 6, 2022 12:12 PM

So happy to see this bitchs’ downfall!! The bitch fell and she fell HARD! Serves her right for being such a cunt for years and years. Buh bye Wendy. We are laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 97July 6, 2022 2:10 PM

The TV show producers probably want to eliminate ALL associations with Wendy so that they can start 100% fresh with Sherry. That’s why they deleted the YT channel.

They also don’t want to be accused of profiting off of a sick woman or a woman they fired or whatever. When it comes to Wendy insanity, I’m sure they want it all to go away ASAP even if it does cost them some revenue.

by Anonymousreply 98July 6, 2022 2:28 PM

That foot... my gawd. She shoulda nevah

by Anonymousreply 99July 6, 2022 4:10 PM

[Quote]So happy to see this bitchs’ downfall

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 100July 6, 2022 5:27 PM

The CUNT deserves it! Show that fucking foot.

by Anonymousreply 101July 6, 2022 11:13 PM

[quote]The TV show producers probably want to eliminate ALL associations with Wendy so that they can start 100% fresh with Sherry. That’s why they deleted the YT channel.

r98, Sherry's show has a new executive producer (Jawn Murray). It is a new show that has nothing to do with Wendy Williams, so I'm not sure why people are still acting like Sherri is taking over a show that ended in June.

by Anonymousreply 102July 7, 2022 12:01 AM

[quote]How you doin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 7, 2022 6:02 AM

Wendy got her shit shoved back up her ass!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha bitch.

by Anonymousreply 104July 7, 2022 10:58 AM

You are being weird.

by Anonymousreply 105July 7, 2022 1:24 PM

[quote][R66] who cares? They didn't speak the King's English and didn't need too; it's mindless daytime TV!

I don't speak jive, R68.

by Anonymousreply 106July 7, 2022 4:55 PM

Gossiper CHRONICLE SPEAKS video latest on Wendy talks about her upcoming podcast, focusing on her jeweler/new manager Will and the way he is controlling all aspects of her future. CS relays how Will's statement about the podcast says how HE wants it, not how Wendy wants things done. CS also says that the rumor mill says that her old manager Bernie used Wendy's credit card and charged thousands of dollars for unauthorized purchases. Who knows what the actual reality is - Will could be trying to get the heat off himself.

Chronicles also showed part of an interview with the ex Kevin, who was ranting foolishness that they tried to appropriate black culture from Wendy by putting Jerry O'Connell on, that HE told them to use Nick Cannon, but then Nick's own show only lasted 6 months because "babble South Park, Jimmy Fallon, Ellen DeGeneres, God's wrath babble". Everyone around Wendy seems to be a mess of a human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 7, 2022 8:55 PM

I have such a hard time understanding how Wendy, who was a force in TV and radio for over 30 years, has a her damn jeweler as her manager. Make it make sense! Wendy was all for women being totally independent when she was on the radio, its like a different person now.

There have be top managers begging to manage her. I'm sure people like Mona Scott Young, Marvet Britto, etc have offered to come in and totally revamp her whole life, just to personally see her succeed. But I think Wendy has too much pride and is ashamed that she let Kelvin take over for so long that she can no longer function on her own.

Its sad but I see many similarities in Whitney Houston's and Wendy's demise. Whitney still struggled after she divorced Bobby. I hope they don't have the same fate.

by Anonymousreply 108July 7, 2022 11:06 PM

Speculation on Wendy and Will the manager: I don't know if this guy Will is a scammer or he has Wendy's best interest at heart, however, I read that they dated/were in a relationship in the past, so this dude already has an in with Wendy. Wendy has stated many times that she wants a man in her life; in that TMZ interview she dropped that she wants to find love. Wendy has said on her show she likes to feel protected and loved, so this new guy may be using that for his own benefit.

He's had an open door to her intimately and as a business person, so she probably trust(ed) him. Let him throw some sweet talk and give her the idea that a podcast will enable her to make millions again - major manipulation for a fragile Wendy. Wendy being not well could be putty in the hands of a shady person and I think Will is just that.

by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2022 12:43 AM

Not that complicated.

Drug addicts associated with other addicts.

This new person in her life is either using with her or procuring for her or both.

But Wendy is wealthy enough to pick up and start over anywhere including the France.

Wealth gives you options, opportunities that a day to day grind can not offer.

Her only child is a young adult who doesn't need to be cleaning up after two messy parents, she can not use him as an excuse to stay on the east coast.

Move to LA, go to Betty Ford and start over. The move may offer more career opportunities that the east coast did not and will get her away from the users in her immediate circle.

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Drug addicts associate with other addicts.

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2022 1:25 PM

The jeweler, Will, was mentioned on the show when Wendy had her flower ring and wedding ring combined and reset into that large circle ring (which is ugly IMO) she’s wearing at OP.

She complained several times about how long it took to get the ring done so I don’t fancy this being a match made in Heaven as far as a management arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2022 1:47 PM

Most celebs have no idea what a podcast is.... and yet they all have one.

The worst are the former comedic actors.... spent too much time on tv or the big screen, they can't muster a standup tour but they're they didn't realize how expensive kids and conscious uncoupling would be... so, it's all about the podcast --- which often takes an over the top professional radio aesthetic except they look and sound as if they're being held captive and been performing for weeks on end without drugs or sleep...

so, boomer dudes are socially retarded captives...

X/milllennial former kid star dames can't stop being regressed awkward teenagers and "my vagina" becomes their go to solution for any second of dead air during a brain queef.

Zzz's need to go back to tiktok.

former talkshow hosts in the podcast scene... there's many, they usually try to one on one interviews but ultimately feel eclipsed and drift into casual and lifestyle activities instead, lifestyles of the empty nesting stay-at-home dads/mums...

she would do better with a task like that... the repetitive movements of say like baking or quilting would help give her more structure plus space between speaking/thoughts if performing said tasks with guests... even coming off more normalish.. in this pseudo Martha Stewartish scene.

WW's issue is she's always been highstrung with forced speech, so it can ake even a mild episode appear even more severe. She's used to speaking that way, being that way and not likely the type to take rehab seriously. Like addiction, people have been impaired by accident or declining health generally have to hit bottom before they look for a way to survive with their new reality rather than trying to escape to a past they can never reach.

As to others, I'd agree she likely had minii-strokes. . . and I'd question if she needs some direct brain stimulation.

But all this could also be a result of her medication(s), many of the drugs are riddled with side effects and tend to exaggerate symptoms. It's made worse by people knowing who she is, who she was and what she has now... so, there's no organic way to discuss all this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2022 2:06 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2022 2:12 PM

recovery, substance abuse, aging, failed marriages, disappointing family members are common enough for most but never discussed in American society in a meaningful way. We whine or try to fix it and move on but we never talk about it with understanding.

A podcast has room for this.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2022 2:18 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2022 2:21 PM

R116 You still type "lmao"

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2022 2:25 PM

Joe, the paste eater Rogaine has a widely successful podcast and he was not as accomplished in his professional life as Wendy Williams has been in her last 3 decades.

by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2022 3:30 PM

r116, why is it that funny

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2022 3:32 PM

[Quote]She said she can only feel 5 percent of her feet. Lmao

You find nerve damage hilarious, shit for brains?

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2022 6:25 PM

I 💗 r114, not "The France" hunny 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2022 10:28 PM

r117 bitch we don't need LMAO police, please stop making that comment in every thread. You don't add shit to the discussion either.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2022 10:29 PM

I don’t feel bad for this bitch in the least. She’s been a cunt to others for decades. It’s about time she got it back. Cut off both of her feet!!!!

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2022 10:38 PM

She needs to take her feet to The France. I can never unsee that.

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2022 11:58 PM

Cut them off. One foot at a time. Bert Bauer on Guiding Light had her leg cut off and walked just fine afterward. Go for it Wendy!!!

by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2022 3:01 AM

A friend who has autism loved Wendy and he was so excited when he got tickets to the show, but they wouldn't let him and used the excuse he was "dressed to impress."

[quote]Chronicles also showed part of an interview with the ex Kevin, who was ranting foolishness that they tried to appropriate black culture from Wendy by putting Jerry O'Connell on, that HE told them to use Nick Cannon

I sent an email after Wendy went on her "white appropriation" rant and mentioned it was a bit hypocritical because of Wendy's blonde wigs and I got no less than three emails back from the show letting me know I was banned from ever attending blah blah blah...I remember thinking okay, wow, a little harsh but fine with me.

“And this is what [my husband and I] tell our son constantly from the day he started making friends. You know, all that ‘Yo, yo, yo’ your white boyfriends (!!) do, they can be white and get their job on Wall Street tomorrow. And your Black ass will still be Black. So sorry, Justin [Timberlake], that your career is in the toilet at this point,” she adds. “Sorry, Justin, that nobody liked your last album. Sorry, Justin, that you’re crying like a baby. Go back to Henry and Emily,” she says, mentioning his white fanbase. “They will always love you.”

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2022 8:47 AM

Wendy has said many times that she's attracted to "bad boys" so I wouldn't be surprised if this new man/manager is smacking her around and openly stealing her money--she gets off on that shit. It's about more than just the drugs--Wendy has some serious hang-ups about men.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2022 12:48 PM

strange argument. Most blond female adults dye their hair, it's an uncommon color in adults.

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2022 12:57 PM

YouTube link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2022 1:25 PM

^Pass. This bitch has nothing of interest that I want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2022 1:26 PM

R130 Then why on earth would you join this thread to only comment that?

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2022 1:28 PM

She's whiter than Sally Struthers now.

by Anonymousreply 132July 11, 2022 7:08 AM

Have they yanked off her feets yet?

by Anonymousreply 133July 11, 2022 11:01 PM

I think they're gonna have to crack them off r133

by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2022 6:46 AM

Maybe she’s taking pills for lymphedema but overdoing it.

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2022 7:45 AM

This guy does Youtube videos parodying various celebs, like Kim K and Wendy. He did a hilarious riff on Wendy a few months ago and I just found this one today. Today he graces us with Wendy's opinion on Amber Heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2022 6:07 PM

Dlisted has another story where Wendy blathers on about how her show producers did her wrong for giving her show away and for not letting her be at the last taping. She doesn't seem to be aware that we've all heard this already and we got the message. Besides her singing the "woe is me" song again, Wendy gets racy and tells the NY Post interviewer that she's ready to find a man and fuck. Here's a quote: [quote] “If I don’t do anything else, including podcast, I would love to fall in love. I want to fuck,” Williams told The Post in a Zoom interview, with her manager Will Selby off-camera. “Excuse me, I’m gorgeous. Can I fuck?” she quipped.

Excuse me while I barf. I don't want to think about a naked Wendy Williams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 13, 2022 6:49 PM

I won't link Wendy's recent TMZ interview to spare those who missed it the never to be forgotten sight of Wendy's nasty swollen crusty ass feet that she showed off and proclaimed that she only has 5% feeling left in them

She proclaimed to the NY Post that she's still geourgous and desperately wants to fuck many times. They say straight men will fuck anything, but having Wendy's almost dead feet around will be a true test for any man

by Anonymousreply 138July 14, 2022 2:33 AM

so out of it

by Anonymousreply 139July 14, 2022 3:10 AM

r138 The guy will probably have to nail them to the headboard because I don't think she can hold them up for any prolonged period.

by Anonymousreply 140July 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Wendy's years of drug use and her various illnesses have finally taken their toll.

Why would anyone be shocked?

by Anonymousreply 141July 14, 2022 7:17 AM

She was on TMZ a week or two ago and they had a hard time not acting shocked at her behavior, especially when she put her huge, deformed foot on the screen to show off her lymphedema.

by Anonymousreply 142July 14, 2022 7:33 AM

She is never going to go away is she ?

by Anonymousreply 143July 14, 2022 8:11 AM

TASHA.....Let me guess....NO man and a female roommate?....No straight woman is having that boycut...

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2022 8:23 AM

But those feets of hers……..who the fuck would want to fuck her??????? Ewww ewwww ewwwww ewwwww ewwwwww

by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2022 9:17 AM

there was a blind item...or actually it wasn't blind. someone said years ago that she hired male escorts to fuck her feet in hotels.

by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2022 6:41 PM

You're being weird. Again.

by Anonymousreply 147July 14, 2022 6:56 PM

Are Wendy's feet as gross as Ezra Miller's troll feet?

by Anonymousreply 148July 14, 2022 7:10 PM

Ugh, Wendy makes Paula Abdul look sober as a nun.

by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2022 7:14 PM

R148, Imagine pot roasts with nails.

by Anonymousreply 150July 14, 2022 7:19 PM

When did her feet get this way? Is this due to her thyroid condition?

by Anonymousreply 151July 14, 2022 7:22 PM

It's due to her lymphedema she covered ad nauseam over the last three years she was on her show.

by Anonymousreply 152July 14, 2022 9:12 PM

DL Icon/Brand Strategist Al Reynolds laughing uncontrollably at the thought of the logistics of a night with Wendy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 17, 2022 12:38 PM

Wendy Williams talked much shit about Al Reynolds and Claudia Conway during her professional career.

by Anonymousreply 154July 17, 2022 12:51 PM

🤣r153

by Anonymousreply 155July 17, 2022 12:53 PM

Claudia JORDAN, R154

by Anonymousreply 156July 17, 2022 12:55 PM

Wendy was right about Al Reynolds and we loved her for it.

by Anonymousreply 157July 17, 2022 12:56 PM

Yessss r157, that was some of Wendy's best gossip on the radio back in the day. I will always call him "Big Gay AL" because that's what Wendy always called him, and it fits now more than ever cause he is fine in shape daddy!

by Anonymousreply 158July 17, 2022 1:01 PM

She may have been right about Al Reynolds but her circumstances have changed. Now she is being thoroughly gossiped about after all her business is put out there.

by Anonymousreply 159July 17, 2022 1:04 PM

How you doin Al.

by Anonymousreply 160July 17, 2022 2:16 PM

Someone else mentioned on here that her tits could be the source of her health problems. You're supposed to get those implants changed every 10 years. The plastic surgeon gets a look inside and makes sure everything's copacetic and not leaking. Has she ever mentioned getting breast surgery in the past besides the initial augmentation?

by Anonymousreply 161July 17, 2022 6:11 PM

Whew gurl those implants have been in since the mid 90s

by Anonymousreply 162July 17, 2022 6:30 PM

Sad Last Days

by Anonymousreply 163July 17, 2022 7:54 PM

R161 she mentioned them all the time. She had an episode of her show where she celebrated their 25th anniversary and mentioned that she should have had them checked before now. She had the flattest of asses. And now that big asses are the thing and not boobs - she would always say she was shaped like the letter "P" and that her party was in the front and not the back.

by Anonymousreply 164July 18, 2022 7:01 AM

Her titties leaked into her brain!

by Anonymousreply 165July 18, 2022 1:04 PM

Along with the upcoming podcast (hah!). apparently Wendy is thinking of opening a restaurant. I thought Wendy's money was all tied up, so how is she going to fund a restaurant? I guess she could get investors but whoever would take that chance has to be very optimistic. If I recall, I heard that Kevin was planning/has opened his own (Italian!?) restaurant in NY or NJ. Is that the only business that these folks are capable of attaching themselves to? Seems like the Hunter/Williams family think like a lot of deluded celebrities who open restaurants - it's not a slam dunk. Anyone remember that Britney Spears opened one here in NYC and it only lasted a few months, and Lady Gaga opened one and had her parents almost run it into the ground? Also, Jennifer Lopez gave it a shot. Robert DeNiro seems to be one of the few that got lucky - he is part owner of the famous place Nobu.

I don't want to imagine what the menu at Wendy's place would look like - a mishmash of dishes that have no connection, just things that she likes, and a bottle of hot sauce on every table.

by Anonymousreply 166July 18, 2022 5:24 PM

Wendy could get into so many other businesses besides a restaurant - its too much of a crapshoot and so many are doomed to failure.

Since she already dabbled in retail clothing with her failed shopping channel line, she should branch out to new things, but stick with areas she knows, such as: importing wigs from China, designing gaudy jewelry, a line of sneakers for lymphedema sufferers, sunglasses for thyroid patients, fancy purple chairs, designer hot sauce, fancy cat furniture, since she owns 2 cats. Any more ideas?

by Anonymousreply 167July 18, 2022 5:37 PM

R166 I don't think Wendy is all mentally there. So I would take what she says right now with a grain of salt. These are all the ideas of her new manager gasing her up and telling her what they could possibly do. If you look at her new Instagram "she" is always promoting some whack ass business of his. He is definitely using her to promote himself and his little ventures all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 168July 18, 2022 6:18 PM

Pack up, move to Cabo. She's wealthy enough to do anything and anywhere. You can podcast from paradise or a bedroom in a crackhouse.

The ex is just a grifter. She knows that better than anyone. What the ex does or does not do no longer concerns WW in any way. He's opening a greasy spoon? Good luck. WW no longer has to grind, her son is an adult.Her ex has young children to support.

by Anonymousreply 169July 18, 2022 6:49 PM

The appeal of opening a restaurant for Wendy is that she thinks they still run as mostly cash operations. She has a lot of contacts in her life who deal on a cash-only basis

by Anonymousreply 170July 18, 2022 8:24 PM

Wendy is part of that boomer generation that refuses to just retire. She doesn't have to work anymore and all those health issues make having a regular gig not feasible. She should stick to occasional appearances and everyone would be happy. Oprah did it perfectly, she slowly phased herself out and we see her occasionally doing specials.

by Anonymousreply 171July 19, 2022 3:34 AM

But Oprah hasn't retired. She's just more behind the scenes in her business ventures now. What is Wendy doing to generate income?

by Anonymousreply 172July 19, 2022 7:19 AM

Seems like anyone with a microphone is on Youtube playing like they're the new TMZ - slinging gossip left and right. In the last week I've come across at least 4 people I've never heard of on YT telling different stories about Wendy, how she won't see her son/that the new manager Will Selby is really her boyfriend and Wendy has chosen him over Kevin Jr. , that Will Selby is encouraging Wendy to drink. Who knows if any of this is true or they're making thing sup just to pad out their broadcasts.

by Anonymousreply 173July 19, 2022 10:21 PM

A Wendy parody

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174July 26, 2022 1:04 AM

A Youtube gossiper went in front of his mike to tell that Wendy's brother Tommy is still dragging her name through the dirt. His latest story is that Wendy refused to let her own son visit her in her NYC apartment. Kevin Jr came up to the apartment on Wendy's birthday but she denied him coming in. I was waiting to hear why, but he alluded that the people who Wendy has surrounded herself with are controlling aspects of her life and maybe don't want her son to see what's going on up close.

The gossiper said that Tommy is known to make up stuff and use his sister for selfish reasons, so who knows if what he's saying is true.

by Anonymousreply 175July 26, 2022 8:07 PM

Seems like Jr's visit to his mother was a surprise and since Wendy's living in an NYC drug den right now, she and her minders needed more time to clean up the place before letting him see her

by Anonymousreply 176July 26, 2022 9:04 PM

If Kev did “surprise” his mom with a drop-in, it was probably because he knew that he’d catch her in the act of whatever shenanigans Wendy is currently up to.

Sad. His dad is a messy cheater and a thug and his mom is a mess and to make it all worse, he’s got a famous name so he can’t hide from it all. This young man is growing up very fast.

by Anonymousreply 177July 26, 2022 9:40 PM

R175 link?

by Anonymousreply 178July 26, 2022 9:42 PM

" In the last week I've come across at least 4 people" R173 which ones?

by Anonymousreply 179July 26, 2022 9:43 PM

This is the video referenced in R175.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180July 26, 2022 11:00 PM

Damn her son looks just like her brother. I feel for the young man, he has no siblings around his age either (that we know of). Her brother seems messy too, he is the male version of Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 181July 26, 2022 11:04 PM

In answer to R179 -- Just scrolling through Youtube, I saw a bunch of these gossipers with Wendy as the topic. I don't follow any of them, just saw the thumbnails for their channels: Chronicle Speaks, Kempire, Asia Grace (w/the NY Post), Tasha, GossipGirl XOXO, DJRichieSkye, Nosey Heaux Gossip, etc.

by Anonymousreply 182July 26, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote]Nosey Heaux Gossip

😁

by Anonymousreply 183July 26, 2022 11:12 PM

Is Kevin Jr still a college student studying in Miami? It’d be a shame if he’d have to drop out to take care of momma.

by Anonymousreply 184July 26, 2022 11:32 PM

He needs to cut ties with both his parents and write a tell all “crackhead dearest”

by Anonymousreply 185July 27, 2022 12:20 AM

I find it very weird that Wendy's sister Wanda never comes up except in passing. but her name never comes up when talking about getting Wendy help, stepping in on her bank issues, coming to NY to visit her, trying to step in and get Wendy help and/or away from the vipers that have seemingly gotten their hooks in her. I understand that her sister is a lawyer, so she could be getting Wendy in line.

Not that it's her responsibility, but her complete absence in this circus would lead one to believe that she knows a car wreck when she sees one and has decided that it's futile to try to get a 57 year old woman in line this late in life. Wanda has her own life to live and sometimes you got to handle your own business.

by Anonymousreply 186July 27, 2022 12:29 AM

...Wanda never comes up except in passing. Her name never comes up

by Anonymousreply 187July 27, 2022 12:31 AM

Page Six of the NY Post has a new story, rehashing the same old garbage from Kevin blah blah blah. He's still bashing Debmar-Mercury for not "signing off" on Wendy going to rehab. He explains in this paragraph from the article: "Hunter, 50, further claims that Williams’ family attended an intervention of sorts with Debmar-Mercury in which he and the group discussed how to further aid Williams in her battle with alcoholism. They sat in a meeting with her whole family, including her now-deceased mom, and would not sign off on the recovery efforts that would’ve helped Wendy also get well and live and be sober. They basically said, ‘If you don’t stop drinking, you’re going to lose the show.’”

To me, this phrase "sign off" sounds like he wanted them to pay for this rehab and is now spinning it like they turned their back on Wendy. In addition, he seems to be amazed that they said that if she didn't stop drinking, they'd take the show away. Duh! Kevin seems to think very immaturely, like the world owes Wendy a living, paying for rehab and keeping the door open for her indefinitely. This guy will nitpick every little thing that D-M did to his ex-wife, but he sure doesn't go into the dirt he did to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 30, 2022 7:55 PM

Who knows how many months the producers watched Wendy get deeper and deeper into drugs and/or her health problems and they decided that it was a lose/lose to try to get their employee on the rehab bus knowing that Wendy had been to rehab twice(?) before and it was obvious that she was a lost cause. I wouldn't want to waste money on a 3-time loser.

by Anonymousreply 189July 30, 2022 7:59 PM

r188 Kelvin is still trying to make it look like he was the only one holding Wendy up during that time to support whatever wrongful termination suit he's got planned. The checks ain't coming in!

I agree with r189, it doesn't seem like it but Wendy's downward spiral lasted a long time, that rehab stint was way before the pandemic era. She had years to get herself together and they allowed her to be absent for huge stretches of time during the last seasons of the show. It was time for her move on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190July 30, 2022 8:38 PM

Sad last days

by Anonymousreply 191July 30, 2022 11:25 PM

Newsflash -- "Wendy Williams Seen Sleeping in Louis Vuitton Store". There is video of old Wendy laying on a bed display in the LV store.

Reading through the comments on this Youtube video, there are many people saying "it's no big deal. Maybe she was tired. She's spending her money there, she can do what she wants. People need to just mind their business. What!?! If Wendy was still doing her show and somebody else was caught sleeping in a high end store, Wendy would be ripping them apart during Hot Topics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 3, 2022 12:42 AM

YouTube gossip Kempire dropped a new story today that Wendy got married to her manager and he's been keeping her family away. This is the hottest of messes, if true.

by Anonymousreply 193August 3, 2022 8:51 AM

Update to the comment at R193: Wendy didn't marry the manager -- new husband is an NYPD cop.

by Anonymousreply 194August 3, 2022 9:00 AM

She's already been forgotten. Nothing special about her.

by Anonymousreply 195August 3, 2022 2:44 PM

She looks like a blow-up doll in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 196August 3, 2022 2:51 PM

After giving an interview where she said she was married, TMZ drops a story that Wendy's reps are saying that none of that is true. The rep told Page 6, “She is excited about a new relationship and probably got carried away in conversation.”

WTF is happening with this woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 3, 2022 4:44 PM

R186 take a breath

by Anonymousreply 198August 4, 2022 2:02 AM

Wendy is missing the mark; instead of a podcast she needs a reality show. Following her around in her circus of a life would be must see TV. It should be titled like her Lifetime special: Wendy Williams: What A Mess! 🤣 She is now giving me Anna Nicole, especially with her 20 something only son.

by Anonymousreply 199August 4, 2022 8:33 AM

R197- Drug induced psychosis? I am actually not even joking. She was sitting in the back of a limo and the limo was stopped at a light or for some reason. Anyway, this guy recognized her and they were taking to each other and her eyes were literally popping out of her eye sockets. She was bragging about her big ole diamond ring. She looked horrible. When the limo finally drove off the guy that she had been speaking to said: " Wendy frightens me." She did look scary. She was so amped up that she looked like she was having a stroke. Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 200August 4, 2022 9:33 AM

I would watch a reality show staring her but I won’t listen to her podcast

by Anonymousreply 201August 4, 2022 2:28 PM

Where is the registry to send wedding gifts to the new Mr and Mrs Williams?

Maybe a nice big tub of cocca butter for NYPD officer Henry to rub on the big swollen feet of his blushng bride?

by Anonymousreply 202August 5, 2022 6:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 10, 2022 4:30 AM

Because we don't give a fuck about her?

by Anonymousreply 204August 10, 2022 5:27 AM

I love that the nasty, stupid, unfunny Sherry Shepherd has to answer questions about Wendy’s psychosis while she’s trying to promote her new talk show.

by Anonymousreply 205August 10, 2022 10:41 AM

It seems the manager is rushing this podcast into production because even he can see that Wendy's steadily declining and he's gotta make the move sooner rather than later. I think the manager has his hooks in and he's determined to get a podcast on and get advertising dollars coming in. Wendy is just his puppet now and his end goal is to make money off her.

Wendy's situation reminds me of what Bruce Willis went through - there was talk that someone (agent/manager/opportunist) was exploiting him to make as many movies as possible before he's incapacitated. When/if this podcast does somehow get produced, I don't think Will is above having Wendy use an earpiece like Bruce, feeding her lines. What an unholy mess.

by Anonymousreply 206August 11, 2022 11:05 PM

r203 well it does look like she had major fluid drained from her body as part of whatever lymphedema treatment she is under.

by Anonymousreply 207August 12, 2022 9:18 AM

They should drain the fluid from her fake titties.

by Anonymousreply 208August 12, 2022 10:13 AM

I don't think there's any winning the battle of lymphedema. The lymphatic system is not well understood and it's not really accessible.

My right arm and leg are slightly larger—not musculature from using them more as dominant limbs, but puffiness—than my left limbs, and both my primary care doctor and a cardiologist said they think I probably have very mild lymphedema, which isn't well understood and for which there's some treatment that may work marginally well for some people but no cure, and the cause is unknown. I have three likely potential causes but ultimately the cause doesn't matter at this point.

The lymph system is basically the body's sewage system. Blood circulates oxygen and nutrients and lympg picks up the trash and carries it out of the body. When the fragile lymph system is damaged, lymphatic fluid and the waste it carries can seep out into tissue and pool and toxic chemicals can accumulate and slowly damage the tissue and further interrupt physiological systems.

by Anonymousreply 209August 12, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote] he's gotta make the move sooner rather than later.

Tangent: Why don't people say "soon" instead of "sooner rather than later"? Soon is always sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 210August 12, 2022 11:03 AM

by Anonymousreply 211August 13, 2022 11:10 PM

Bruce Willis has the type of career where he can make money by scowling and grunting a few words on camera. Wendy doesn’t have that career- she needs to be lucid and quick-witted in order to get paid.

There will be no podcast, in case that hasn’t been made obvious to everyone by this point.

by Anonymousreply 212August 14, 2022 3:00 PM

Holy shit. The look on her face in these pics. She's definitely got some cognitive issues going on. I think it's more than just drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 15, 2022 7:41 PM

She’s a god damn MESS! Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 214August 15, 2022 11:34 PM

Makeup, hair and nails still decent so not fully batshit yet.

by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2022 12:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2022 12:35 AM

She's really sick. I'm surprised people are actually mocking her.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2022 1:24 AM

If this was happening to another celebrity, the Wendy from a few years ago would have gleefully feasted on the situation for months.

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2022 2:53 AM

Hey Wendy! How you doin’???

by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2022 3:44 AM

The Hollywood Reporter has an eye-opening article about the evolution of Wendy's downfall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 17, 2022 3:40 PM

Great, sad article, r220.

by Anonymousreply 221August 17, 2022 3:48 PM

The brother is one of the parasites. He was a producer of her talk show and didn't want the party to stop.

Passing the fuck out on camera was her wake up call.

The loose skin on her legs look painful.

by Anonymousreply 222August 17, 2022 3:53 PM

Williams first sparked fears for her health in 2017, when she fainted live on air during the Halloween episode of The Wendy Williams Show. After an emergency commercial break, she’d regained consciousness and told her fiercely loyal audience of “Wendy watchers” that she’d overheated in her Statue of Liberty costume. But it proved not to be an isolated incident. In fact, her struggles seemed to snowball from there.

by Anonymousreply 223August 17, 2022 3:57 PM

Get the implants replaced.

Head down to Cabo to recover.

by Anonymousreply 224August 17, 2022 4:19 PM

The show's producers and crew must have hundreds of stories where Wendy screwed them over with all of her issues. Sort of surprising that they didn't go into those with the interview and made it seem like they did try to manage the best they could have.

Yes, they probably should have pulled the plug on the show after the fainting spell. Guess it's still a hard situation (even now) when Wendy keeps repeating and repeating that she's fine

by Anonymousreply 225August 18, 2022 12:24 AM

It’d be wild if it turns out that it was her plastic boobs that were causing all of her medical issues….

by Anonymousreply 226August 18, 2022 2:22 PM

[quote]Yes, they probably should have pulled the plug on the show after the fainting spell.

r225 the fainting spell was long before Wendy was in total crisis...she was still hugely bankable at that time and there was no way she was getting cancelled. That was in 2017 and the gossip about the outside baby was just leaking

by Anonymousreply 227August 19, 2022 9:38 PM

What's going on with posting links to the Daily Mail? I saw 2 posts, upthread, that got redacted. However, the links look like they work OK. Not sure why DL redacts the posts but the links still work.

by Anonymousreply 228August 19, 2022 10:11 PM

R228 DM has been blocked here for some reason. There’s a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 229August 19, 2022 11:42 PM

here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 19, 2022 11:45 PM

Dailymail is lavish with pics. Shame it is blocked here.

by Anonymousreply 231August 19, 2022 11:49 PM

It's not really blocked in that we can see the pics. People can still post DM links but leave a commentary in a second post.

But thanks, everybody, for the explanations.

by Anonymousreply 232August 20, 2022 12:00 AM

Would the mainstream media coverage of her mental and physical declines be different if she was white?

by Anonymousreply 233August 20, 2022 1:18 PM

I doubt it r233

by Anonymousreply 234August 20, 2022 2:24 PM

If it was Kelly Ripa going around NYC like Wendy these days, the media coverage would be same

Sad as her situation now is, the paps know that any Wendy sighting now means $$ for them

by Anonymousreply 235August 20, 2022 4:28 PM

Al Reynolds called it "karma" (Wendy's falling apart) on an episode of Fox Soul (Al, Funky Dineva & Claudia).

by Anonymousreply 236August 20, 2022 4:39 PM

Al Reynolds was one of WWs targets, Claudia Jordan too.

by Anonymousreply 237August 20, 2022 4:42 PM

This popped up today on Yahoo News, "Wendy Williams launching boycott of Sherri Shepherd's show, telling her friends not to guest star or promote it".

Yahoo got this tidbit from a website called "The Jasmine Brand":. "These internet gossips keep perpetuating stories about Wendy... this could be true or could be made up for views. Unfortunately, Wendy's people are not secluding her and letting her keep her issues private and the rumormongers are having a field day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 20, 2022 6:28 PM

telling people to boycott a daytime talkshow? LOL. Gurl gone.

by Anonymousreply 239August 20, 2022 7:55 PM

I thought Wendy doesn't have celebrity friends?

by Anonymousreply 240August 21, 2022 1:56 AM

About 2.5 years ago, Wendy was calling people like D-Listers Blac Chyna, rapper Fat Joe, comic Lunell, her friends. I can't see any of those people turning down the chance to promote themselves on a national syndicated show like Sherri Shepherd, so Wendy is probably wasting her time on them.

The only other names I recall Wendy saying are friends are names with some national recognition are Nick Cannon, Jerry O'Connell and Andy Cohen, who probably don't need to show loyalty to Wendy by staying away from Sherri. Not sure about the folks who filled in the past year for Wendy... is Leah Remini her friend or just a celeb with a few free day to slum as a talk show host?

by Anonymousreply 241August 21, 2022 2:13 AM

Lose your health or your wealth and you find out who your friends REALLY are!

by Anonymousreply 242August 21, 2022 2:21 AM

Why didn’t Star Jones know that Al is gay? Everyone else knew. How you doin’, Al?

by Anonymousreply 243August 21, 2022 4:38 AM

Wendy told her "friends" not to go on the replacement hosts' shows when she was out for a year and we all see how well that worked out for her

by Anonymousreply 244August 21, 2022 4:55 AM

r243 AL said Star knew he liked men and was ok with it. There is a segment of women out there who do like to watch their man get their freak on with another man. So how THEY doin'?

by Anonymousreply 245August 21, 2022 4:55 AM

Like Al let that boner killer watch.

by Anonymousreply 246August 21, 2022 5:12 AM

Oh no! Apparently Wendy’s son withdrew $100,000 (!!!) from his mother’s Wells Fargo account which is why mysterious drama surrounding the account was in the news recently.

Kev Jr denies it all (“fake news”)

Messy messy mess

by Anonymousreply 247August 24, 2022 7:13 PM

Did Lil Kev charges to card for himself or for Kelvin?

by Anonymousreply 248August 24, 2022 7:26 PM

Here's the link to the story that R247 is talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 24, 2022 9:01 PM

Wendy and the rest of the world are going into podcasts because they all hope to be the next Joe Rogan, who makes millions off his show. It's the same thing that happened in the 90's... it was a revolving door of celebrity talk shows, with everyone hoping to be the next Oprah. It was ridiculous that people like Queen Latifah, Tempestt Bledsoe, Chevy Chase, Pat Sajak had shows for a hot minute.

Joe was a C list actor and show host, then he disappeared. Suddenly, his name is making news again because of his podcast. Wendy and crew probably think she has a built-in audience and her podcast will take off, except Wendy is not equipped for this job anymore.

by Anonymousreply 250August 25, 2022 1:27 AM

Kev Jr is certainly his parents' son. Boldly claiming his $100K theft from his mom's account was fake news, not realizing that Wells Fargo has the literal receipts on this

by Anonymousreply 251August 25, 2022 1:44 AM

And if it was anyone else taking money from Wendy's account, Wendy would have a clear cut criminal case againist them

by Anonymousreply 252August 25, 2022 1:46 AM

I wonder if Wendy's police officer is behind the revelation... or is it the jeweller-cum-manager?

by Anonymousreply 253August 25, 2022 1:48 AM

There was a rumor that Wendy had banned her son from her apartment and that rumor came out a little after the Wells Fargo news. It may have some truth after all, that she would not want the thieving little bastard dropping by her home.

by Anonymousreply 254August 25, 2022 2:07 AM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 255August 25, 2022 2:07 AM

Her son is fug

by Anonymousreply 256August 25, 2022 4:09 AM

Maybe the 100K was for Kev Jr to hire his mom's plastic surgeons?

by Anonymousreply 257August 25, 2022 4:15 AM

[Quote]Wells Fargo froze Wendy Williams’ accounts based on suspicions of “financial exploitation, dementia or undue influence.” A financial guardian took control of her accounts in May.

This is actually quite a sad and complex situation.

It seems to be the case that Wendy has been diagnosed with early stage dementia. I knew a guy who was diagnosed at the age of 42. He was in a home within 2 years. It happens. And by no fault of the afflicted.

Wendy will never do a podcast. If you recall her odd interview wih TMZ she didn't even know what one was Recently she was filmed coming home from dinner out and she couldn't find the front door to her building. .

Plus it looks like everybody around Wendy is on the take. She's vulnerable AF. Her son used Wendy's credit card in her name to charge up 100k, the brother has done some shady biz as well and now she's got this Will barnacle.

Perhaps the Courts will step in to protect her. Nobody else seems to be doing so.

by Anonymousreply 258August 25, 2022 6:11 AM

How you doin’, Wendy? Karma’s a bitch, huh? lololololololololol

by Anonymousreply 259August 25, 2022 7:16 AM

Wendy has nobody- her sister wants nothing to do with her, her parents are dead, her son is stealing from her.

Is she still best friends with NeNe “Trump Checks” Leakes from ReL Housewives of Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 260August 25, 2022 11:23 AM

Not surprised she has no one. Vile nasty person.

by Anonymousreply 261August 25, 2022 11:45 AM

Wendy has people who could help her, but even after multiple diagnoses of early dementia - Wendy is still at the "I'm fine, I'm fine" stage

by Anonymousreply 262August 25, 2022 12:26 PM

But that's typical of early dementia. Who are these people who can be trusted to help her?

by Anonymousreply 263August 25, 2022 2:54 PM

If her son betrayed her, it explains why WW is fucked up. He is her only child, by her choice.

by Anonymousreply 264August 25, 2022 6:43 PM

WW has longe been fucked up. And Lil Kev didn't give her dementia.

by Anonymousreply 265August 25, 2022 6:45 PM

Lil Kev is foul for stealing from his own disabled mother. If I was his uncle or father I'd beat his ass

by Anonymousreply 266August 25, 2022 10:08 PM

Gossip Youtuber "Chronicle Speaks" has another WW tidbit: The NY Post put out a story saying that Wendy's son DID NOT use her credit card for $100K. The NYP titled the story "Wells Fargo left Wendy to die" by refusing her access to her funds. That title is the ultimate clickbait - that is some journalistic hyperbole.

If you read further, the article details that a WF financial adviser is behind all the latest bank drama, after deciding that Wendy is not capable of handling her money. The story also does a 180 spin on Kevin Jr being a thieving creep and tells that Wendy wanted to get access to her money to purchase a condo for her son in Florida. Instead of the son ripping off his mother, this paints him as the dutiful son who has his mom rewarding him with a fully paid-for roof over his head. So many conflicting stories... will the truth every come out?

by Anonymousreply 267August 26, 2022 7:46 PM

What I've read is that the 100k wasn't charged all at once.

by Anonymousreply 268August 26, 2022 9:02 PM

The Youtuber is incorrect. The NYP article title is "Wendy Williams' ex-financial advisor left her to die."

by Anonymousreply 269August 26, 2022 9:12 PM

There's some interesting shots of Wendy in that Chronicle Speaks latest video mentioned in R267, where it's apparent that Wendy is not on the wagon with her alcoholism. She is papped coming out of a taxi several times - she visits a smoke shop with a "CBD" sign in the window, then is driven to a liquor store. The cab driver goes inside to purchase a large bottle of clear liquor, hands it to her in the back seat; then driving her home.

That UK based tabloid (DM) that is banned on this site also has a story/photos of Wendy during the cab rides described above where we get a clearer look at the outfit she's wearing: denim shorts and crop top, the wig of luxurious blonde wavy hair and green designer satchel style handbag. You also can see it appears that Wendy has done her own makeup and she looks almost exactly like Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane". You can inspect the belly tattoos peeking out of the top of her low-riding booty shorts and examine the crepey skin on her legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 27, 2022 10:59 PM

Wendy's been off the wagon for so long now, she doesn't even remember what a wagon looks like

by Anonymousreply 271August 27, 2022 11:23 PM

If she had any body decent around her they'd send her off to Hazelden, the best recovery center on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 272August 28, 2022 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!