Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes Part XXXI - The Man In The White Shirt and His Schadenfrau

So when will magical Endo curing Blackface Fairy Jules Hough's plastic surgeon get his claws in now that Ben is *41* and embracing the Tabloid Life??? Place your bets now!!!

by Anonymousreply 600September 21, 2022 8:39 PM

Bloody pandemic. Just want to go back to summer of 2020 when all I’d seen him in was an average BBC drama with an implausible ending and a hideous wedding dress and at that point I didn’t think twice about it/him. Got fecking furloughed, watched Jackie & Ryan/Love Me Like you Do… and a gazillion hours of googling and streaming later (plus I confess a whole load of Dishoom Deliveroos) I was in love with Billy, Logan and Ben in interviews. Anyway, feel a bit of a prat, but it was a strange time that I need to put behind me now. Loving your work DL and thanks for all the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2022 9:17 AM

Ben thinks Dishoom is an Indian dish. Not a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2022 9:38 PM

There is nothing wrong - I'm just as charismatic as ever. What dumpster fire? I see nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2022 2:36 AM

Is Ben white?

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2022 2:40 AM

R4 As white as freshly fallen snow

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2022 2:43 AM

R4 No. Ben Barnes is whhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttteeee.. AF.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2022 2:44 AM

So, no confirmation *or* denial either then, no scripted-by-Ho pronouncement. As he got blind-sided on that Live by the screechy interviewer asking about his dating life and we got the “less coy” statement, I did wonder if he was going to be “less coy” on another Live. And course we wouldn’t have been able to see him this time. But no, nothing so dramatic. He put the persona of his usual self back on, but he’s shattered that illusion for so many fans now. I don’t know what’s going on with all this now, but I’m sure Homhas plenty more tricks at the ready. This seems to have been just another deflection opportunity… let’s get everyone talking about me, my music, whatever… anything but ‘that’ announcement.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2022 4:51 AM

R7 *Ho has*

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2022 4:53 AM

[quote](On feeling like he let people down with failed projects) "But I think with beloved things that people really love they can really turn on you. And sometimes the thing they really love can be you, and if you disappoint people, people can turn on you then too."

[quote](On dealing with public critique) "I think having really wonderful people in my life that I've curated that are so supportive no matter what and will defend me to the death. Friends and family and loved ones that *really* know you and are there to remind you of what's real and what's on the internet and what's in a stinking review that's written by somebody who hasn't necessarily earned an opinion more valid than yours is, or more valid than the person who saw that project and loved it. "

[quote]"You know there are certain projects that I've done that got critiqued heavily at the time and now they're on every Christmas in England and people go wild for them. And there are plenty of those movies that came out at the time that were raked over the coals and are now beloved and that goes for people in the world as well. There are moments in people's lives where people judge them harshly and the truth will always rise to the top and hopefully in the end goodness, and hope, and grace hopefully eventually also rise to the top in people's communal behavior."

Word to the wise (or unwise if it's Ben). Absolutely no one but Ben and The Ho knows what their relationship is like. But we're not criticizing how they behave in their relationship, because we can't. We're specifically criticizing her. And we're criticizing Ben for blindly overlooking and uplifting her. We're criticizing allllllllllllll the myriad repeatedly offensive things she's said and done in her life. We're criticizing the shamelessly gross behavior she displays to the world on the regular. The privilege. The entitlement. The lying. The grifting. And we are fully qualified to do that because she has put nearly every moment of her life out into the public sphere. We can do it because we can cite the evidence. And we're offended. Exactly what "truths" do we still need to learn about her behavior that will change the rightfully harsh critiques into something hopeful? Is all the evidence a lie? Or does Ben just choose not to look? He is afraid of horror after all..

Second point. I *HATE* when people claim to have nothing but people that will support them "no matter what." How massive does your ego need to be, how astronomical does your sense of entitlement need to be, to carry yourself at all times like you're above reproach. Like you can't ever falter. Like you never have to face consequences and learn from mistakes. Like you should be obsequiously defended and protected from criticism in everything you do. Like you deserve loyalty in every choice that you make. And the reason I hate people who seek out or demand that *cult* is because it leads to men like Trump. Trump also has curated a "family" that is based solely on loyalty. That will never criticize him. That will unremittingly defend every single appalling thing he does. That will enable every monstrously offensive move he makes just to make him happy. It never matters who gets hurt in the process, just as long as he's happy. And it is obscene if those are by his design the only voices that Ben listens to and trusts. His ego disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2022 4:57 AM

R9 I haven’t actually listened to it yet, but … “really wonderful people in my life that I’ve curated’. Fuck. What an expression to use about people. Like they’re photos on his camera roll or something.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2022 5:06 AM

Just a fun little note that's just piqued my interest for a hot minute.. Ben, since only this morning, has lost just shy of 1,000 IG followers. This latest culling started off slowly, but it's been plummeting the past few hours. And then this post randomly (I assume?) tagged him. And then I saw that comment. Why did that pop up there now? Complete rather serendipitous coincidence? Or. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2022 5:12 AM

R10 Well not all the photos on your camera roll are gonna be good ones, but you curate the best ones into an album cause those are the ones that make you happiest. And once you listen to the interview, you'll remember that the thing Ben cares most about is being happy. I mean, you know, the psychology of it all. Methinks Ben, perhaps even unconsciously, used the most appropriate word he knew.

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2022 5:25 AM

What happened to his accent? Is he trying to sound approachable by un-poshing himself again or is that what he goes into when he‘s around the Ho too much?

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2022 5:50 AM

Actually it must be hard to cope with the fact that you truly believed you were going to be a superstar, but then ended up not being one. You always need to be around people who will tell you, you are great, no matter how stuff sucks. Like saying, oh but look now you‘re watching it every christmas. While he sees other young actors (Chalamet) and older actors (Driver) making it big and he can‘t understand why he doesn‘t. He doesn‘t see his own lack of gravitas. A lack that makes him date J Ho.

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2022 6:08 AM

R10 I think you’re correct, but it’s still an awful word to use in relation to actual people imo. But I’m out here in the real world so whadda I know lol.

R11 I’m getting a ’cannot load media’ message so I think they’ve deleted it. Do tell what the post was, caption etc.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2022 9:08 AM

R13 Not too much different from his usual imo (I’m from same part of London).. the phone line never helps in these interviews because they always sound like they’re speaking from down a drain somewhere. Oh well, wait, that’s where Ben pretty much is right now thanks to his fairy friend.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2022 9:14 AM

He uses the word “curated” a lot - more than once in this interview as well as others. I think it’s a habit, but it does sound ruthless in this context. Agree his accent sounds normal. I’m always surprised how little his accent has changed given he hasn’t lived in the UK for a long time. So, so clearly he was calling in from New York - all that extra detail at the start, none of which answered the question. Anyone else noticed he has a dreadful memory/tries to rewrite time? Hyrise was 2004 so Ben was at least 22.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2022 10:28 AM

A thread on a str8 male actor and his fish girlfriends has no place on a GAY MANS FORUM fuck off back to Tumblr fancunt.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2022 10:32 AM

Yes to everything from R13. That sort of entitled, arrogant attitude but with a shiny veneer of new age language is exactly the toxic positivity that Ben has been vomiting forth. Dress it up with a few words like "curated," and suddenly no one can see that it reeks of delusion.

Also yes to R14. Though to some extent it's just dumb luck. Timmy and Andrew Garfield don't possess any gravitas either. No young actor in 20 years has possessed gravitas -- I think the gene for it has gone extinct.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2022 11:59 AM

R19 but they are less superscillious or at least manage to seem it.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2022 12:09 PM

Add to R20 Ben was terribly annoying in his twenties I find. Over the top. It just didn‘t sell silent dark.

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2022 12:10 PM

Oh BTW, this all hearkens me back to Ben's oft-told tale of his father buying him a "Living well is the best revenge" t-shirt after some movie bombing. Entitlement begins at home.

R20 Maybe it's because neither one of them is classically handsome, and people mistake that for depth.

by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2022 12:12 PM

R22 oh absolutely Syl, I‘m not talking about facts, just perceptions.

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2022 12:33 PM

Here's a good'un

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2022 2:24 PM

I think it is clear at this point where people stand. That they have been disillusioned by him for years and are now not supportive. Him loosing twitter and Instagram followers is a result. He can buy those back, but I think people now see him in a different light. The fact that he isn’t even touching on his association with her or even saying people make mistakes blah, blah. He is weirdly doubling down talking about curating friendship and sometimes what people hate in the beginning they love later on, like honestly he needs better media training if he is going to really do this fame couple thing with JH. That podcast was not a smart move. Her abilities as a podcaster were awful actually, not engaging, she wasn’t prepared, she didn’t ask pertinent questions, she wasn’t charming even. I’m sure JH convinced everyone what a great move as she is in the control now of him. Master manipulators this is what they do.

He will always have those that don’t want to see the truth of it all. They will support him blindly, but I think he really is hurting himself for the future. I would be worried if I was a producer of S&B trying to sell a show centered around him, the whole spin last season of how Ben is actually a good guy, what a joke. This entire thing and his life now has become a joke. No one takes him seriously anymore just like no one takes JH seriously especially with those lips like god they are so bad! All that money and her work is not good.

I feel like this is the end for him, I’m proud of the fans for standing up for what they believe. It’s hard, takes courage, but that needs to be done now more than ever. We need to stop supporting bad behavior. We need to make those who profit off of this behavior uncomfortable. It was a good ride. I had hope he would rise above this but he has not. I’m bowing out. Thanks for the laughs bitches! Peace!

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2022 4:13 PM

Is he dating Julianne Hough? If so, gay, gay, gay as Julianne has certainly bearded before.

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2022 4:25 PM

R15 The comment (which yes was deleted) was an offer to buy followers from I assumed India (just cause it referenced "In" a few times), with a series of prices depending on how many you wanted, with a guarantee of clicks and likes. Considering what's happening to him right now I found it. . . curious.

R24 Seems like a rather devastating point, no? Though with this one, I feel seen. Even internationally! Though only a firecracker? America can certainly go bigger than that..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2022 4:39 PM

No one talks about them because no one cares. Audio from DEUXMOI talking about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2022 4:49 PM

I'm actually proud of this girl. Every point and she *tagged* him every time. Bravo. And I'll just add on this other quote from a different poster cause it fits.

[quote]Staying silent about ben barnes dating/associating with racist and problematic people doesn't make u any different from those who're defending him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2022 4:59 PM

And for anyone that's listened to the podcast.. IYKYK! LMAO!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2022 5:10 PM

She's a fame-hungry grifter. He's so happy with her because he's the same. I feel I've solved the conundrum, and I'm satisfied with it.

Now there's the con in Paris, where we might get a bit more drama, but after that... I think I'm out. The person BB has revealed to be doesn't hold much fascination anymore. He's a tall middle-aged British man with good hair and a cute face but that's too little, too late - no more parasocial relationship worthy, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2022 5:37 PM

Wasn't it his "mentor and friend" Colin Firth who told him that men in Hollywood don't get interesting until their 40's. BB, I don't think this is what he had in mind.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2022 6:54 PM

R27 Thanks for the update. I think he’s given up on at that rn cos his count is going down on IG and Twitter and apparently he’s cancelled on tiktok. But he did tell us to ‘unfollow, get on your bikes’ previously so they’re just doing what he told them to *shrugs*

R29 Wow, that’s good. Like the ‘stop being defensive’ cos that was Ben’s pet hate on a Q&A with Katherine Heigl (I think). How ironic cos that’s exactly what he’s pulling now. And the reply underneath asking what exactly her problem is… racism, Julianne, Ben dating her, or him blocking hateful ppl… I’d say ‘all of the above.’

R30 HA!!! Love it LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2022 7:06 PM

Did she copy him or did he copy her? This is his album cover. Idk when this photo shoot was but I think it was during her play so after his album came out. She really has been hinting at this for what a year now? Look where we are?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2022 7:24 PM

R28 LOL thanks for bringing that! 😆

They’re saying ‘no smoke without fire’ which is usually the case, and they kinda touch on why no one’s picking this up - they’re saying cos no one’s the least bit interested in them. By that they mean the media outlets I guess.

Now, it’s true that just about the entire population of this planet don’t give a flying fuck about who Julianne is dating or what ridiculously priced designer outfit she’s wearing on a daily basis or what idiotic play she’s appearing in, or indeed even know who she is.

However, and much as I’d love it to be the case that they’re not interested, Hough is so *relentless* in gaining media publicity that - regrettably - the gossip sites usually DO take interest, thereby perpetuating the urban myth that’s she’s relevant in some way. You only have to look at April 2020, Jan 2021, Activist time and even last week’s NY pap pix to see that they do usually all pick up whatever story or pix she’s hustled her little tush to get out there. Must warm Hough’s brittle little heart to see the pages filled with articles about HER. Oh, and the afterthought of course (hello MITWS).

Not this time. Radio silence except for those two outlets as previously mentioned. And I did think the DM ppl were kinda hesitant still, saying “Well, yeah… there’s probably something in it but…” and I think most folks think the same.

I’d LOVE to think the media had at last lost interest in our Fairy Queen of the OOTD, but… it just seems so very quick if so.

You’d think they’d leap on this - they love a dating story, don’t they? In the past, we’ve had more coverage on which bikini Jules has chosen for each day of her varied and numerous covid mingling holidays. Or pictures of her arse as she jumps off yet another yacht into the sparkling blue. Do they know something we don’t?

C’mon, spill it, we need the laughs! 😈

Also, Corey’s reference to BB, “this Ben Barnes guy.” Lol. In other words, he doesn’t know who he is either.

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2022 7:50 PM

Well they were seen in romantic poses. Either because they were dating or because they want to promote upcoming projects. Again, who cares. He is deeply associated with her and that says it all.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2022 7:53 PM

R34 Twin flames obviously! They communicated to each other telepathically I’m sure. I’ve never seen that pic of hers and we know she loves trolling the BB fans, but honestly that’s unsubtle even for that crass piece of ass 😆

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2022 7:54 PM

R34 the fact that that account is named after Sebastian Stan ex girlfriend, who is racist and problematic too 💀

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2022 7:59 PM

R31 Personally I'm not ready to call him a "fame hungry grifter," but I absolutely would agree that he's more openly aggressively ambitious these days. He's finally starting to get some legit success in his career and he's apparently willing to do anything to attempt to capitalize on and further it into bigger opportunities. I don't believe at this point that he wants more fame (that begets a lack of privacy) from his career, but more "job security." And even as much as I can't fucking stand him lately, I can't criticize him for that if it's the real explanation. It's obviously rough out there and if he wants to put in the work to maintain his career's viability, I'm OK with that. In fact, in a hypothetical that he was hanging with The Ho in NY because they're literal longtime friends and she was doing him a solid and introducing him to all the Broadway producers she met, and all the NY media producers she's schmoozed etc. I actually wouldn't have a problem with that either. Exploiting networking opportunities even if it's from a problematic person I can overlook because it's a professional relationship and we can't always be so selective with those if we want to succeed. Especially in Hollywood. It's the personal dating relationship that's so repulsive, a *VERY* different thing.

As for the con, the community deserves for there to be "drama." And I don't even need public drama, while potentially entertaining, that's not the most important part for me. It's almost (the dreadful word) performative that way instead of meaningfully effective. What the hell, I'll say it here. . . To anyone out there going, if you can't (due to lack of refund) or don't want to cancel your individual packages with Ben, DO NOT just overlook or ignore the issue. That is EXACTLY what Ben is doing. And that would *exactly* fall into the trap I quoted in R29. Or if you want more proper BLM-worthy framing to quote to him, "Those who choose to stay silent in matters of oppression, choose to stand on the side of the oppressors." If anyone going *actually* has a problem with what Ben's chosen to do (as opposed to performatively jumping on a bandwagon on Twitter) then speak up to him. Quietly and privately makes it all about him and his offenses instead of about you. For example, getting an autograph? Hand him a sheet of paper expressing how much and why you're disappointed and withdrawing your support and quietly walk away. You paid money to have a momentary platform with him so don't waste it. If you truly care, use it wisely, speak up, and try to make him listen. It only takes a moment of courage and then you can move on and enjoy the rest of your time at the con. It's a chance to try to help the situation instead of enabling it further. ---Stepping off my soapbox now.

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2022 8:09 PM

The slaughter on Twitter is raging. More and more people are picking up on it. Anyway, what was it about Julianne and the native american ritual? I missed that!!!

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2022 8:28 PM

R40 I can't speak to the validity myself, but people have called her out previously for literally stealing her kinrgy "dance moves" from Native American ritual dances. And then to top it off, she referred to it as "playing in the dirt." As you do.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2022 8:34 PM

I love your ideas, R39. Will you post them to Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2022 8:48 PM

R42 Unfortunately I'm not on Twitter, however, if @Books4Gays is still here reading. . . I see you dude. Cheers. Spread it loud and proud if you want!

BTW, as an addendum to R41, here is a moment of further context/explanation. This man obviously couldn't perform his duties as a pilot if he was allowed to keep his long hair. Why? Because it obviously doesn't inspire confidence and safety if he looks like he regularly Plays In The Dirt.

I hate people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2022 8:59 PM

OH BAMMM now she is SLAMMING him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2022 9:09 PM

She must know everybody associates this with her and if I‘m right she is angry he won‘t stand up for her and defend her against us. And you know what: she ain‘t wrong.

by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2022 9:14 PM

R46 I meant associates it with HIM

by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2022 9:19 PM

Even though I suppose it is about a family member that song. And she going yadda about her family trauma.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2022 9:22 PM

Fuck I said I would be done with this shit, but one thing and then I’m leaving. Where are their people? You know the people they hire to make sure you don’t do stupid shit online? Like block POC, like post a song about how your love is bad for me when everyone (well BB antifans) are talking about your new boyfriend, friends to lover gossip, and like don’t go on a podcast when you are getting cancelled on Twitter and do everything but address the thing you are being cancelled for? They want to be FAMOUS right? What are they doing? With that story she is saying without saying I’m not the problem. WTF are they doing? He is still not trying to distance himself from her? She could have just like they song didn’t need to make it a story. Just digging their graves this week.

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2022 9:22 PM

R47 no one is watching that clip and knowing it is about family, I didn’t. Great anthem during these Jan 6th riot families torn about because of trump times. Wtf is all of this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2022 9:25 PM

I didn‘t, I just interpreted the blood. I am from Europe, I never heard this song before.

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2022 9:27 PM

There has always been the theory that he is the asshole in this relationship. Or rather, the bigger asshole.

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2022 9:28 PM

She really trying to push that book! Found a theme song and everything. True influencer style, Benny are you taking notes? Can’t wait for her interpretive dance for how to disown your family for fucking you up. Super fairies and rainbows type shit, straight spiritual gangsta shit.

by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2022 9:31 PM

R43 I've reposted your words of wisdom and they're getting likes and retweets already.

R51 I subscribe to that theory.

by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2022 9:37 PM

R53 My eternal gratitude dear!

R44 Let me just say for the record, R50 is technically correct, Meghan wrote the song about a family member. However, having never heard the song before, I will agree with R49 and say I 100% interpreted that clip to be about a romantic relationship. And unfortunately, given the fact that she's concurrently promoting the family trauma book and has a coward for a boyfriend, there's no way to know which context she posted it with. UNFORTUNATELY. *grumble*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2022 10:05 PM

Mango I adore you :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2022 10:37 PM

Kind of funny how we are perpetuating our own twitter threads.

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2022 10:42 PM

R56 Some of them probably, though in fairness everybody here except for self identified MissingLink/Mango is anonymous, so how could anyone know. But if true (not denying, just can't prove myself) it's likely because these *very* obviously aren't the only threads/comments, they're just the ones we here are enjoying the most. They're the most compatible with how we post here, therefore the most likely by us to be amplified in whatever ways we can. Just an Occam's Razor explanation. ;)

by Anonymousreply 57August 25, 2022 11:01 PM

Lol, it just amused me, it wasn‘t an accusation, I am loving every minute of it. There are plenty that are not us, but we are sucxessfully placing the gospel into the relevant threads. Today I feel like the goddess of I knew it all along.

by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2022 11:04 PM

It‘s funny how most of the fandom have long been aware of the gospel and are only too willingly repeating it now. So the work was not for naught. Syl, you can be very proud.

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2022 11:07 PM

I love how this person is spreading the Ben Barnes has a tiny winy agenda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 26, 2022 1:48 AM

So when does everyone think the Ho will be showing herself in Paris? I'm guessing Ben is on a plane at the moment, so is he alone or with her?

My bet is Sunday evening. Allows him to spend time with his cast mates and fans on Saturday, which by the schedule is a very packed day, and Sunday day, but have a cozy romantic walk along the Seine Sunday night or Monday for the paps.

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2022 3:05 AM

I sometimes catch myself feeling like an instigator but in fact I remember we always told him to get a bloody social media manager. I really don‘t think he is racist, and I think Julianne is just shallow and grifting but not somebody who inherently hates people of color. But his social media behavior, never looking whose posts he actually likes and who he blatantly blocks, has landed him with this. I feel like we have pointed this out over and over.

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2022 5:41 AM

R62 We have, yes. But… Mr Ben Always Knows Better Barnes… y’know.

Seems he does have one of his very own socials manager now tho - she who posts charming pix of Cunty mugs, amongst other gems. Can just imagine what his Insta will look like soon, lol.

Buddy, you are not the smartest person in the room right now, hate to tell ya. Everyone else - I including I bet your family and any real friends she hasn’t managed to isolate you from - does know it however.

(Ben Barnes… feverishly raking over the smouldering dumpster fire remnants of his rep and career in a lonely car park in LA … “But she told me this would all work out FINE! She’d never do any of those nasty nasty things to ME!”

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2022 7:04 AM

R62 It speaks to the greater context of who Ben is and how he lives his life to me personally. I don't think he's racist, I think he's unbearably, preternaturally stupid. For a man that at least *claims* he reads so much, he is fucking dumb. But then again, the book I remember him most often referencing as one of his favorites this past year and a half teaches you how to be happy. So maybe, exactly like his taste in people, his taste in literature is entirely substance free. Full of sunshine and rainbows, not knowledge and wisdom. He literally brags that he spends all his free time watching TV. It's research for his job you know. I can't even imagine him watching talks/interviews that would genuinely teach him and help him grow as a person. Those would merely let him learn about the challenges of the world, not entertain him into happiness. And think about the people he seeks out to keep close. Oh I'm sorry, the people he curates to keep him happy. They're there to confirm his biases and support him no matter what after all, not check him and teach him and help him grow. He's only going to live once, he's only got "today," so he may as well spend it always being happy. It would be a waste of precious time to analyze, or carefully consider, or constantly commit to conquering your own natural ignorance. So just hit like cause it made you happy. Or just automatically block and deny anything that made you unhappy. There's never any consequences cause he keeps himself firmly in his bubble of happiness, surrounded by a curation of fawning dutiful defenders.

Or at least that's the public facing person he presents himself to be, based on all his interviews and all his ignored and covered up mistakes. A mature, well-read, learned person doesn't need a social media manager. But the world has Ben instead. Who needs to pay someone else to make him look good to the public because he isn't smart enough to handle the task himself.

Wait, did I just describe Ben or his Ho??

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2022 8:14 AM

Julianne Hough got caught being racist more than once. She wore blackface, called indigenous people’s rituals “playing with dirty” then sold the “dirty” at her old website, used to yell at Ryan Seacrest that she wasn’t “ethnic” every time he called her Julianna, as far as we know she’s also probably anti muslim (and Ben too). And guess what Ben Barnes did? Blocked his poc fans who DARED to talk about her blackface. I don’t know, the white fragility Ben shows is very telling and very antiblack to me. Also, as the tweet says there’s no excuse for blackface, there’s also no context. She felt entitled enough to see a black woman’s race as a costume and painted herself. Ben probably thought she looked cute 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2022 9:09 AM

Also, “she apologized”… AND??? Black people aren’t obliged to forgive her and telling black people how they should feel about her racism is RACIST.

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2022 9:12 AM

Forgot to mention how performative and “aesthetic” his BLM posts were and that without any real insight of what was going on he went to twitter to tell black people how to protest but had to delete his tweet after getting dragged by his own fandom SMH

by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2022 9:35 AM

The brownface he did himself? Because while people love to say he wasn’t looking brown he had to tan himself A LOT to “look” latino. I don’t know why y’all are saying he isn’t racist when he’s always enabling racism.

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2022 9:38 AM

Oh, I absolutely agree, I meant, they don‘t consider themselves racist but are just too vapid to really know what they are doing.

by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2022 10:34 AM

The refusal to understand social media broke his neck. «What‘s real and what‘s the internet …». Dude, the internet is real these days. To your fans it‘s a real place and blocking someone is an act of violence. Face the music, welcome to 2022.

by Anonymousreply 70August 26, 2022 11:58 AM

I agree with R64 and R70. He brought this on himself through years of stupidity, arrogance, and his dismissal of social media. Or rather, his desire to take ALL the adulation he could get from social media without giving even a token appearance of transparency and accountability.

by Anonymousreply 71August 26, 2022 12:10 PM

He doesn‘t even care or know who he likes or who he blocks. I remember that french girl who held the world record in Ben likes and who always spoke of little ones and how she hoped for him to choke and stamp on her. He blocked Annie (!!!) just the same. Germany and Spain are wise not to mention anything but this time there are no «we stand by you» projects, or are there?

by Anonymousreply 72August 26, 2022 12:17 PM

*stomp. But probably also stamp.

by Anonymousreply 73August 26, 2022 12:18 PM

Ooh, now they're reaching back to retroactively drag that tacky-ass Bella Hadid photoshoot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 26, 2022 3:27 PM

Looking at those Tyler Tony pics he posted and i don’t think he is gay. I think they might be dating, he has shared almost every milestone with her for months. Is always the most supportive and i don’t see a boyfriend around him. I see gays, but not boyfriend.

Can you imagine Tyler is her boyfriend this whole time and Ben got all this hate for a truth that he couldn’t just say himself. Like he blew up his entire career and his longtime friend says nothing to combat all the hate like oh I have this new boyfriend Tyler or even stand up for Ben and say he isn’t racist or a liar we are good friends, but instead let’s him burn at the stake and goes and parties with her boyfriend. What kind of friend is that?

Deuxmoi saying omg they were at lunch, they were at dinner, they were at a play. Yeah when friends come to visit I’m sure in NYC you go and do stuff because your friend is visiting. That doesn’t mean anything, unless they are making out behind a tree at dinner Amanda Seyfried and what’a his face style. Deuxmoi really out here like they are an authority or something and they are more in than dark than we are, point and case this Ben Barnes.

How many huge events and dinners has Tyler been at with her, that pic of them in the window during Tonys. Always loved up. I really think they are together.

by Anonymousreply 75August 26, 2022 5:09 PM

Well maybe he is gay, idk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 26, 2022 5:26 PM

I thought that other guy with the same shirt was his bf

by Anonymousreply 77August 26, 2022 5:35 PM

R65 Brilliant points.

R67 Oh my God I had actually forgotten about that, thank you for reminding me. I'm now remembering at the time (2020, back when I still adored him.. "sigh*..) reluctantly thinking that he had fallen into MLK's trap of the White Moderate. Who sure, thinks black people are cool and all and their lives matter, but champion order instead of justice. But don't worry, afterwards he posted that video of him at a George Floyd protest to make up for his mistake, didn't he. . . .

R68 I understand if you condemn them both equally, but when I said I didn't actually think he was racist, I was making a distinction between explicit and implicit racism. I don't think he's explicitly racist. I don't think he's going around championing white power or whispering racial or bigoted slurs etc. That can't be cured. Implicit racism however, is based largely in ignorance. You don't realize how offensive your choices/behaviors are because you literally don't know better. That *can* be cured but, and especially for a white moderate, it takes a lot of work. A lot of time. And A LOT of humility. Unfortunately, Ben Barnes has a MASSIVE ego. And the points I was making in R64 call out Ben's lack of a desire to put in any work because he just wants to be happy, ya know.. And look at the people that he seeks out to surround himself with. Who he networks with. All his fellow elitest, incredibly privileged people. That's all he knows, and all he wants around. Because they're never going to challenge his white moderate worldview, so he never has to. They're never going to call out his myriad mistakes because they're making the same ones. He's safe with them, and can remain happy. He could change and correct his implicit racism if he wanted, yet he doesn't. No listening and learning needed as long as he stays in his privileged privacy bubble. It's who he is.

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2022 6:06 PM

I can see him blocking people for JH because she has been playing that victim card for years in terms of her relationship with Benny and what she presents to him.

First pap walk wasn’t she dealing with a stalker. Brooks was in Idaho and she just needed a protector. Her marriage wasn’t solid and she was so famous that she has this stalker.

Then second pap walk she just launched Kinrgy with that crying apology video because of the blackface pics resurfaced with BLM becoming this huge worldwide movement. That room with the ugly cages on the walls was where all the early Kinrgy videos were filmed in her house.

Then she announces her divorce and they go to Montana together, but no one knew that until after the pap walk ice cream pics. So before those pics came out she just launched her own business, standing on her two feet after brooks was such a horrible husband, starting a new chapter, and Benny has supported her all this time. Now they probably slept together in Montana, but she isn’t ready for a relationship. She is going to help him level up with S&B coming out.

Then fire dumpster all of Twitter does what it is doing now, except Ben isn’t cancelled. Just DL and some trolls pointing out all of the things that have now blown up. This is 2021.

Benny makes his album for various people, song for Jessie, 11:11 for Jules, a song for his mom, one random pirate song 🙄. JH makes sure everyone knows that song is for her, 11:11 necklace stories. Now she is supporting him!

Now third pap walk and JH has changed her whole life and is once again getting bullied by the Internet. Of course Benny is going to support his friend because she has manipulated their entire relationship for years that she doesn’t do anything wrong. She is just a target and is just living her life.

The thing is Ben isn’t thinking about how his actions are affecting his future, i genuinely think he thinks JH will help accomplish his dream of being on Broadway or Derek will help him get a Vegas residency or something. He mentioned both those dreams he has in interviews. I think he really believes that. So he blocks people because he really thinks JH will help him. Idk if she will. Can’t wait for Paris pics. Girlies tell us if she is there. Tyler is still in NY.

by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2022 6:20 PM

R77 nope we don’t know that guy in those dusty for prez shirt. Never seen him around. The guy we thought was his bf is the one in his traveling pics as it seems they have done a lot of vacations together. They all did a dinner together with JH and some jazz band and some old lady so we thought oh she is hanging out with her gay best friend, his boyfriend and their rich old lady friend. Then old lady friend and maybe boyfriend went and saw potus.

Then maybe boyfriend disappeared. Don’t remember seeing him at the Tonys. JH and Tyler have been inseparable. So who knows.

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2022 6:27 PM

I am suprised I was not yet blocked by Ben on Twitter. I guess he is currently just doing this 🙉 🙈 🙊

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2022 8:03 PM

Anyway, get 20% off your freshwine cabernet sauvignon with this code: TONEDEAF

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2022 8:08 PM

Especially the PINOT NOIR!

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2022 8:09 PM

Next time Benny should do a meta verse convention. Then he can promote her wine company and delete comments and block all the people he wants! Heaven for him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2022 9:22 PM

I don’t get “white fragility” and Ben blocking persons of color. He doesn’t look white and perhaps should have some sensitivity in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2022 9:38 PM

I can't get past how quiet everyone from S&B cast has been especially with the con only hours away. Only a post from Kit, Cal, Julian and Jack with a quick look I'm in Paris. Nothing from Amita,Freddy or JML and it is their birthday Saturday. I can't help but wonder what is all going through their heads at the moment. Doesn't really feel like a fun time to be celebrating.

To be a fly on the wall behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2022 9:39 PM

I can’t imagine how awkward it must be for all the people in the cast who are POC who just spent months working with Ben to then have to see him after all this. You are the company you keep. I’m sure he will try and spin it. Like she is not a racist degenerate, but they are not stupid. They aren’t like his fans. They see her insensitivity. Awkward! I hope they party without Ben, because if JH is there with him I cannot imagine what a buzz kill that would be! JML deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 87August 26, 2022 9:49 PM

R79 Nah, gonna disagree on one point. Her marriage was publicly in trouble in early 2020, surrounding the time of the first April pap walk. In May she officially announces their separation. Then the tabloid article comes out in June 2020 saying how "She had been spending a lot of time with Ben Barnes and has been leaning on him." With an exclusive source saying "She told Brooks it was nothing, but it’s not.” We all know The Ho herself is the source in every one of these articles, that's how these work, so she's obviously attempting to make her husband jealous. Then in Summer Brooks and The Ho start spending time together again, celebrating her birthday, etc. Then in September they leave for a retreat to try to reconcile and repair their marriage and publicly proclaim they're in a good place.

Now consider these snippets from Ben's timeline. They may all be entirely coincidental, or they may be clues in hindsight. After cutting his hair (it's too fucking weird he did it again now, can't let it go..) in September, he posts his cover, with lyrics, of Labrinth's "Jealous" in October. Just a coincidence, or was he lamenting that The Ho had just tried to patch up her marriage instead of continuing to "lean on him?" No worries though, in November she files for divorce and at the same damn time, she, and Ben's housemate and brother, start following each other on IG. Just a coincidence or did they come out as a couple then to Ben's closest? I mean, now at least she had officially filed so despite the immediacy, it's no longer scandalous, right? Then for Christmas, he goes on his usual trip home to London to spend it with his family and she goes to Montana with a bunch of girlfriends. But then, despite the fact that there was a very deadly global pandemic and his elderly father and cancer surviving mother were inherently high risk (and she might even have been very high risk), he leaves his Christmas-reunited family very early for him to travel to Montana to spend the rest of his vacation on a couples retreat with her. In January, the CDAN blind comes out saying "Apparently the foreign born A- list actor that this multiple network reality star was using to make her husband jealous before briefly getting back together with her husband is now with the actor on a full time basis. I wonder if he got to experience some of her favorite partner swapping game since there were two couples together with them over the holidays." Consider, NO ONE at this point knew about Montana. Except of course for those that were there and their closest. So who exactly called in this they're a couple tip to CDAN? The same person that just called in the make it official they're dating tip to Life n' Style maybe? Just a coincidence again I'm sure. Curiously though (as opposed to this week where both had NO COMMENT), with the ice cream pap walk, The Ho made sure to say they were very flirty together as they licked each other's ice cream during a deadly pandemic, while Ben explicitly said they were just longtime friends. (Oh I'm sorry, exclusive sources said..) Then Montanagate breaks, Ben goes into hiding and disables his private IG, Rob and Jack unfollow The Ho, and she puts out a whole bunch of crying "I'm having a real hard time right now" videos. Just a coincidence or did Ben maybe get cold feet? About the relationship, about being public, who knows.. (Also it's after this that he finally starts letting his hair grow out back to his normal.. till now.. okay I'm done with that..) So considering ALLLLLLL that, do you still believe "maybe they slept together in Montana" or did Ben probably play a part in breaking up her marriage and they were absolutely dating immediately afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 88August 26, 2022 10:11 PM

R88 And just for the record a few more noticed high(low)lights. April 2021 he sneaks and goes to see her perform her Ann Margaret tribute at that Family Award Show. Sometime before May 2021 Jack shows up as following The Ho again (though he eventually unfollows). June 2021 Ben turns his private IG back on, deletes all the posts/follows/followers on it, and changes his name to Harry Burns (from When Harry Met Sally). July 2021 Emojigate starts as The Ho goes Yachting. And that's all my disgusted brain can remember right now, feel free to add on if I missed something!

by Anonymousreply 89August 26, 2022 10:11 PM

R88 R89 These are "adults" right? This sounds like the stories I hear from the high school aged KIDS I work with. My poor head. I have left fandoms over the toxicity of their fans, but never over the person. But I gotta go. He is trash and she's the just to worst kind of person there is.

by Anonymousreply 90August 26, 2022 10:35 PM

Jon Bernthal getting cancelled for platforming Shia who is basically insinuating Twigs lied about the abuse. Shia is also trying to get on Olivia’s press tour for her movie by releasing personal emails and texts between them. Super classy, but he has changed you guys. Like he changed on his last movie before twigs and other woman spoke the truth of actually how abusive he is. Shia is a pathological liar and is an abuser full stop. There is no comeback tour for that.

So punisher really had us thinking these men weren’t trash. Ben and Jon maybe they can all compare how not to be a garbage human when they are both unemployed, Shia can help them because his career died long ago. ☠️🪦⚰️

by Anonymousreply 91August 26, 2022 11:51 PM

FKA.

by Anonymousreply 92August 26, 2022 11:54 PM

FKA twigs, people call her twigs. Don’t be a cunt

by Anonymousreply 93August 26, 2022 11:55 PM

The Lemon Twigs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2022 12:00 AM

I wonder if Ben made the peace with the fact that he'll never perform his precious songs anywhere but in his shower 🤔

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2022 3:58 AM

Does this count for Longtime Friends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2022 5:12 AM

The curse of fame is you have to stay famous forever. Because you can never return to just being a bank employee or a shop assistant. But you have to work and live off something too. So they all do their sick best trying to stay relevant and castable but at they same time they long forgot or never knew what the average person has to struggle with. Especially when fame came early in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2022 6:13 AM

R96 Jules spare us please! As if any of this refered to you!

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2022 6:14 AM

I can't decide what kind of funny it is that there wasn't enough seating at the opening panel so odd man out Ben had to sit on the arm of the couch. Or that the oldest man there had the least comfortable seating. But it's fitting..

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2022 9:39 AM

A marvel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2022 9:43 AM

Aaaaaaahahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 27, 2022 9:45 AM

The fact that he cut his hair like that for her, I can’t believe being that dumb

by Anonymousreply 102August 27, 2022 9:56 AM

Maybe he didn‘t. Maybe that is is off work hairstyle. How he likes it. He has no taste.

by Anonymousreply 103August 27, 2022 10:11 AM

No offense to anybody, but it seems to me as if JB (Juliannes boyfriend) was now mostly supported by people from countries were racism is still the norm like several eastern European countries …

by Anonymousreply 104August 27, 2022 10:23 AM

R103 I don’t think so, je used to keep it long when he wasn’t working. He cut them short like that twice (outside of filming) last year for his « I cut the hair myself » when he was in Montana with her, and now. I’m sure he does that for her

by Anonymousreply 105August 27, 2022 10:26 AM

R105 he*

by Anonymousreply 106August 27, 2022 10:26 AM

His hair was short when he was filming in London (check the fan & duck face pix). It’s shorter on top yes, plus looks like little or no product used. He’s cut his hair before at the end of projects (S&B S1 for example).. but hey, maybe JH thought he needed a bit of a tidy up, lol.

by Anonymousreply 107August 27, 2022 10:38 AM

I'm still enjoying the commentary on this tumblr account. Is this person one of us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2022 10:53 AM

R108 I think not, I think they are Bulianne and I think they are readers here but their style is unfamiliar. I can tell who is who most of the time by the way they write. Or at least guess when someone is new.

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2022 11:03 AM

Love that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2022 11:07 AM

Anybody interested?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2022 1:26 PM

He got that might be a pedophile haircut. Great while he taking pics with mostly young white girls. Great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2022 1:33 PM

If this doesn’t scream you shouldn’t be there idk what does. The fan girls will really excuse anything. Th’a why everything still sucks and is getting worse! They just get away with it. How many times has his PR team pulled this hair out today with most of these pics. Awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 27, 2022 1:36 PM

Is that audience literally all white?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 27, 2022 1:38 PM

God watching these videos and he literally makes everything about himself. How did I not see this before? He is exactly like JH. Blowing the candles out on JML birthday cake. Pointing at JML while the rest of the cast is just there not drawing attention. He is just so desperate. The desperation is really pathetic. Literally everything he does now is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 115August 27, 2022 1:42 PM

That whole event is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2022 1:47 PM

Wtf is that story from JH about being an artist? A true artist should reflect society and therefore in that reflection whoever consumes it can find some sort of understanding or empathy. Art should be a place to learn. Not some cheap ploy of entertainment that just whisper come here and then offers nothing of substance! Like wtf?! Oh but this is her artistry. She offer nothing of substance, nothing that will be remembered, nothing that will be even respected. She is just an influencer, grifting her way through life. Can she really not read and understand? Pathetic just like her boyfriend. Why do these people have money and a platform? Can we take it from them?

by Anonymousreply 117August 27, 2022 1:51 PM

They really said well we need to distract from all the Ben Barnes fire dumpster so let’s play an extremely long and awkward fan video instead. Perfect! Wtf is this? People paid money for this?! Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 27, 2022 1:55 PM

R117 they have the naked ambition and no qualms.

by Anonymousreply 119August 27, 2022 1:56 PM

Oh and his new story. Humans heart humans. How cute. He really thinks he is beyond reproach does he.

by Anonymousreply 120August 27, 2022 1:58 PM

Well I think with Benny and Jon people are seeing the light. These people won’t be manipulated, the truth is out there of who these men are and what they support and what they believe. All they want is money and fame. They don’t care if people are hurt by what they do or who they associate with because they are in the cool guy abuser Hollywood club. Where you can literally be a criminal and still get work. It’s disgusting because they pretended for so long, like all of the abusers usually do, that they weren’t these types of men. Hope the work runs out. We don’t need to hear these types of artistic voices. Jon almost beat a man to death right when his acting career was taking off. He is an violent guy, but he will do every interview about how he changed and is this good man. Now just excusing abuse. Shia blamed FKA twigs in that interview for ruining his life, like he did nothing to her. Classic victim blaming! Disgusting! Why Shia is trying to be in Hollywood anymore if beyond me.

Time to platform people who actually aren’t corrupt pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 121August 27, 2022 2:13 PM

Many older people don‘t understand that the internet is not a place apart. And that the generation of today‘s 20 year olds does not stand for certain things anymore.

by Anonymousreply 122August 27, 2022 2:45 PM

God Lord that was 2015 and he worked and worked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2022 3:06 PM

And that woman goes back to him! Sorry OT. But this also is a problem. Don‘t go back to abusive men no matter how sexy they are. I‘m sorry but today‘s fiction does not help such situations. Grrr

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Mia clearly has her own mental health issues. From what we have heard from Shias past girlfriends Shia is a master manipulator and a liar. Of course he is because that is text book abuser. I hope she is able to get out with their daughter because things get really bad. Men who kill their girlfriends usually exhibit the patterns Shia has exhibited. I’m worried for Mia, I think a lot of people are. She doesn’t seem to have a network outside of that relationship. Shia is definitely playing the victim with this press tour.

Oh let’s bring that full circle. Who also plays the victim? Would that be our darling Jules who always seems to have some problem she is dragging in front of people to make her seem more relatable so she can sell things? Is Shia not trying to profit by gaining sympathy? Look at her black face. She apologized just like Shia is apologizing, he already apologized years ago as well. Does their behavior really change? Or do they continue to be insensitive and with Shia criminally hurtful. He should be in jail.

Here are Benny and Jon just being like well that’s my friend! How many times can we say this, you are the company you keep. I know if I was a woman and close to Jon I would really be rethinking that. Same with Ben. JML get out girl! He is hovering a lot with you, it’s gross.

by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2022 3:34 PM

This looks like the white power sign!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2022 3:37 PM

Sorry I can‘t stand all the JML SB stuff on twitter anymore. Need a break.

by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2022 4:05 PM

Hope they keep trashing him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2022 5:00 PM

R120 See now I saw it as an obvious burn of The Ho. She wouldn't *continually* do all the deeply offensive shit she does that hurts countless people across the world if she actually loved ANY other humans but herself. So Ben almost literally just called Julianne Hough sub-human. And I'm here for it.

by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2022 7:00 PM

They’re not stopping, I love it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 27, 2022 7:18 PM

R121 R125 People need to learn the concepts of "Circling the Wagons," and "There but for The Grace of God Go I." These are all very rich, very entitled, very privileged people. They need to defend each other and dismiss/invalidate victims because they know they've got their own skeletons in their closets and have done the same/similar things themselves. And what if the mob of non-privileged people come for them next? And besides, was the offense *really* that bad. . . . And they need to try to re-platform and rehabilitate each other in case the mob succeeds in coming for them next because it sets a precedent that it's deserved and should be done. It's a potential return on investment in case they ever need the favor returned. The pain and damage suffered by victims does not matter one bit in these situations, maintaining their power does. At all costs.

R126 No sweetie that doesn't look like the White Power sign. That literally *is* the White Power sign. But I have no doubt that Ben doesn't have the first fucking clue that he's literally doubling down on being racist here AS WELL AS IN R130 for fuck's sake, because that would require him to step outside his Happiness Bubble for one second to LEARN about what racism actually is, does, looks and feels like across the world. Wait what am I saying, Ben is so fucking IGNORANT AND STUPID it would take him *infinitely* longer than one second to learn.

by Anonymousreply 131August 27, 2022 7:41 PM

For those asking if it was all white women at the panel. . . no, it was not 100% white women. That's a rounding error.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 27, 2022 7:57 PM

Is that a new necklace ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 27, 2022 8:12 PM

DEVASTATING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 27, 2022 9:35 PM

R134 Damn it, clipboard failed me, this should be the right one.. Still devasting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 27, 2022 9:37 PM

The German has a message for everyone Syl.. And the comments know it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 27, 2022 10:06 PM

Ahh, nothing will soothe the cries of racism like posing with your fake German bff and acting contemptuous to the rest of the fan base.

by Anonymousreply 137August 27, 2022 10:25 PM

Cindy’s middle finger will not help his case 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 27, 2022 10:36 PM

R136 (while shaking my head in my hand) Whispers "he's such an idiot". That was a quick like Benny Boy.

by Anonymousreply 139August 27, 2022 10:42 PM

R138 WTF is FUTBRIT News?

And hell yes, because this is BB we're talking about, I read that as FRUITBRIT News.

by Anonymousreply 140August 27, 2022 10:51 PM

Whoever they are, I love them

by Anonymousreply 141August 27, 2022 11:20 PM

I am so glad I don‘t have to take pictures with all of these people but can go to my bed and forget Ben Barnes, like I do once I put my phone down.

by Anonymousreply 142August 27, 2022 11:37 PM

While activist Julian is active having a Spa day, oysters and an expensive label to promote. I‘m glad she‘s doing good work for the community.

by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2022 11:45 PM

R143 I have no doubt every single one of them are Black Owned Businesses.

BTW, can we change the german's name to Eva Braun yet? Asking for some friends..

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2022 11:48 PM

Well I hope he got a blanket with his face on it and I am glad he could calm those crying and crying. He is such a good man. He truly cares for these people.

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2022 11:54 PM

The Futbrit piece got reposted on ONTD: a few more fans getting to know the good news.

Oh, small talk about Bin Bons' news even on Lipstick Alley, but very few people involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 28, 2022 12:10 AM

R144 Follow up question, can we change his name to Ben Daenerys Season 8 Barnes? Asking for even more friends.

by Anonymousreply 147August 28, 2022 12:38 AM

Is he a "Jewish artist" like Andrew Garfield?

by Anonymousreply 148August 28, 2022 12:46 AM

The comments on ONTD are golden.

by Anonymousreply 149August 28, 2022 1:45 AM

R136 Apparently she couldn't handle all the comments. Eva went private.

How am I supposed to stop laughing now?!?

by Anonymousreply 150August 28, 2022 6:06 AM

She should not be looking to Ben for help. He won‘t do anything. How she denounced us and raged at us while, afaik, none of us ever stormed her comment section but remained right here. Now it‘s their own people.

by Anonymousreply 151August 28, 2022 8:25 AM

OH HOLY FUCK HE'S DOUBLING DOWN ON BEING THE MAN IN THE WHITE SHIRT AGAIN!!!! Did The Ho give him that shirt as a joke and now it's heavenly special to him and he has to wear it everywhere?!?!

by Anonymousreply 152August 28, 2022 9:03 AM

He did not bring that many clothes from NY.

by Anonymousreply 153August 28, 2022 9:20 AM

Gosh they are boring. Whatever happened to satire being a valid means to denounce something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 28, 2022 10:10 AM

R154 the post from best of Ben Barnes is deleted what did it say ?

by Anonymousreply 155August 28, 2022 10:26 AM

It showed Ben with a baby and said he was ready to be a dad with his girlfriend who healed her endometriosis by kinergy and happy thoughts. Or something like that. Accurate and to the point.

by Anonymousreply 156August 28, 2022 10:34 AM

R156 thank you. Well there is nothing wrong about that post. JH is the one that said something stupid about an incurable disease. As someone with endometriosis I found that post pretty funny and what JH said pretty dangerous, she should be call out about it more imo

by Anonymousreply 157August 28, 2022 10:45 AM

Totally ageee

by Anonymousreply 158August 28, 2022 10:45 AM

Also as we’re talking about it, JH just follow that account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 28, 2022 10:48 AM

Maybe she wants to gift something to a niece. She has been slurping an oyster which she surely wouldn‘t do or would she?

by Anonymousreply 160August 28, 2022 10:58 AM

It‘s like the most ridiculous rich people page EVER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 28, 2022 11:03 AM

R155 The account pointed out the bullshit Julianne Hough said about curing her endometriosis but of course the Russians would be against it, they’re all supporting ben barnes and they don’t care about racism.

by Anonymousreply 162August 28, 2022 12:02 PM

This russian girl Valeri is a closeted racist too

by Anonymousreply 163August 28, 2022 12:03 PM

Didn’t the German fan went private after being called out for that middle finger picture ?

by Anonymousreply 164August 28, 2022 12:36 PM

Yeah

by Anonymousreply 165August 28, 2022 12:39 PM

Now she went back on

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2022 12:44 PM

Or was it the private account?

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2022 12:44 PM

It’s her personal account that she put on private after posting those pictures

by Anonymousreply 168August 28, 2022 12:46 PM

And he is at it again it seems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 28, 2022 1:05 PM

Love how things come to light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 28, 2022 1:11 PM

Please, did anyone take screenshots of the comments on Eva Braun's post??

by Anonymousreply 171August 28, 2022 1:46 PM

Anyway, all hail Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2022 1:52 PM

I like this one too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2022 1:54 PM

R173 I’m not sure about that one, I’ve met him and he’s quite tall.

by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2022 2:00 PM

"someone asked how he spent his birthday and he said he wanted to spend it with his friends in LA but he realized they all have kids now so he said ok bring them over"

Did he leave NY on the 18 to go to LA? Mmmm. Did he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2022 3:06 PM

Oooh, get her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2022 3:12 PM

R175 well he didn’t seems to be with her on that yatch, and I always thought that that picture of him outside her flat was him leaving, so he could be telling the truth for once ?

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2022 3:25 PM

R177 He looked tired yesterday in Paris so maybe he DID travel a lot. We don't have enough sightings to make a conclusion. If only people knew who he is...

Anyway I would like to spend my birthday with the biitch I wrote a whining EP for, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2022 3:45 PM

So Jules really went to a yacht party with Tyler on his birthday. I know I was told I was delusional, but really feels like they are not a couple. Everything coming out of this con really is cringe. Is there going to be a pot luck in the parking lot at the end? Feels very low rent and cheap. They are in Paris, but honestly looks like they are in an office space in Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2022 4:05 PM

Come on, of course they are dating, who knows what prevented them, what kind of engagements,, no source would have come forward.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2022 4:51 PM

Not at the con, but by videos and pics everybody and their mama agree that things between BB and JML are not what they used to be.

They fucked. They don't anymore.

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2022 4:52 PM

I think he may just have fucked her as an in between. Or maybe she just is not interestee in someone like him

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2022 5:02 PM

I don’t think they ever fucked, that’s wishful thinking from the Bessie obsessed

by Anonymousreply 183August 28, 2022 5:03 PM

R181 Or Ben could be following his usual pattern. He always used his private account to almost exclusively like the sexy, as opposed to regular IG posts of his exes. But he only did it when he wasn't dating someone at the time. Respectful boyfriend style. It could be that he's keeping the same distance from Jessie now because he's dating The Ho. Or it could be Jessie is keeping the distance now because he's dating The Ho because it's vomitous. And the latter is 100% what I'd prefer.

by Anonymousreply 184August 28, 2022 5:11 PM

He is such a predator

by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2022 5:22 PM

That hair cut or lack of styling it, all his "traveling", he is really starting to look his age. He does not look good. Very tired and in need of a good facial.

by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2022 5:26 PM

The voices of reason are already spoiling the fun. They just don‘t get how conceited he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 28, 2022 5:55 PM

He is always touchy feely with his costars. He acts like they are besties and then when the show ends drops them. He has the same pattern. I don’t think they fucked, I think they are trying to sell a show and Ben is trying to not be a racist. They are ACTING! Not to say they hate each other, but come on. Ben knows he has to fill up twitter with something other than the hate.

by Anonymousreply 188August 28, 2022 6:08 PM

So just saw a fan recounting meeting Ben who desperately wants him to cover Harry Styles. Ben said he loved Harry and really wanted to cover "Adore You" (his favorite song) with Scary Pockets last year, but they had already done it. I just looked at the lyrics and vomited knowing who he'd very obviously be singing it to. But then one line caught my eye.

"Your brown skin. . . " He literally can't help himself from digging his hole ever deeper can he!!! Oblivious, clueless, take your pick, but it's undeniably enjoyable!!

by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2022 6:11 PM

R188 could not agree more

by Anonymousreply 190August 28, 2022 6:11 PM

R188 absolutely! Plus all those comments that Ben's just so nice and kind, of course he is. He wants your money! If he was a dick to you at these events, you wouldn't be having such a good time, and would not watch his shows on repeat, listen to his music, like his posts. He's an actor who needs fans to make money. He'll like your stuff as this is good for him and only him.

by Anonymousreply 191August 28, 2022 6:32 PM

Let us continue to hail Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 28, 2022 7:01 PM

JH trying to learn how to be a better influencer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 28, 2022 7:17 PM

I'd be horrified if the person I was dating, in a loving relationship made an instagram post like JH has. (I'm falling in my very expensive undies and bar. See how cute I am.) Everyone LOOK AT ME!!!!

by Anonymousreply 194August 28, 2022 7:23 PM

R194 Sorry BRA

by Anonymousreply 195August 28, 2022 7:24 PM

She wants us to know she is not pregnant

by Anonymousreply 196August 28, 2022 7:26 PM

R196 yet

by Anonymousreply 197August 28, 2022 7:28 PM

The Ho removed the tags from the blackface edits but didn’t remove the tags from the “Bensie” pics? 🤔 She must be GLUED to he phone reading everything people have been saying about her

by Anonymousreply 198August 28, 2022 8:29 PM

Oh yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 28, 2022 8:37 PM

R199 Ha! Suck on that, Darklina fools.

by Anonymousreply 200August 28, 2022 8:49 PM

How did he say it? Truth will float up? Like shit?

by Anonymousreply 201August 28, 2022 9:00 PM

Since JH loves to post up in lingerie maybe she could start an onlyfans and bring Ben on and they can fuck for money. Since they are kissing in NY and then trying to tell us all they are just longtime friends. They could be honest and get what they really want from this situationship which is money. I think JH would be a great porn star. We know she can fake it with that ass exorcism.

by Anonymousreply 202August 28, 2022 9:37 PM

Do you think JH sent that tip in just so we all know who that story was for?

by Anonymousreply 203August 28, 2022 9:38 PM

R199 Oh God I just threw up.

R201 Doesn't shit always sink to the very bottom and drown in its own putrescence? How completely devoid of substance does it have to be to float to the top?

R202 That made me feel better after the vomit. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 204August 28, 2022 9:41 PM

Love the pap doesn’t know who Ben is.

He does have that freshly fucked glow happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 28, 2022 9:42 PM

R205 god this is hilarious! Tears are running across my face. He does look smallish. Like Rose reported.

by Anonymousreply 206August 28, 2022 9:46 PM

R205 I’d say rather it’s a freshly pissed off look - couldn’t help it appearing a couple of times during the fan ambush lol.

by Anonymousreply 207August 28, 2022 9:58 PM

R194 Wait, where is that photo from? Is that current? Did she change up all the decorating in her NYC place? Also why exactly is she still in NYC?

R198 *chuckle* She didn't remove every offensive tag..

R196 R197 (But also my first comment just above) So let's sum up for funsies.. Ben has sworn up and down he would never reveal anything about his love life until he met The One. He's publicly snogging her in front of loads of strangers now, a first. He makes the announcement, but won't acknowledge or confirm he's fucking The Ho. He makes a special specific point to let everybody know *ALL* of his friends in LA now have kids. There are reports from the con that Ben gave more loving attention to that baby he was given to hold than every single other person there. She starts following an account designed for mothers in NYC and LA. And it's supposedly already been two months and Harry and Sally got married exactly three months after they finally officially got together.

Any conclusions? Very likely The Ho is settling for someone that absolutely *no one* has ever heard of because all her yachting and networking couldn't land her *anyone* of money and power. And at 41, Old Man Mid-Life Crisis Ben is literally desperate to get married and have children and he's *literally* been obsessed with her for years and finally wore her down. And he's throwing all the principles and values he ever made the world believe about him away to make sure he gets to have his family. I can't wait for The Ho to start posting every single aspect of their life together online. She's gotta maintain her image and just think of the engagement from being a married couple that she can sell to the masses!!! Certainly won't be able to live off of *his* salary lol..

by Anonymousreply 208August 28, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote] Also why exactly is she still in NYC?

IIRC, she rented out her LA house. Maybe the renters have until the end of this month to leave? (BTW when BB moves in with her, he should keep his house and rent it. He needs the income.)

Is no one going to post screencaps of today's DM spotting as a comment on every single gushy bessie tweet from the con? Must I do everything?

by Anonymousreply 209August 28, 2022 11:08 PM

R209 Yes I do somewhat recall the article saying she was going to try to rent the place out (and I'm remembering for $40,000 a month, or am I mistaken..), but that doesn't necessarily mean she succeeded. But also, isn't it public knowledge where she lives? And Ben is going to live there with her?!? He used a pseudonym to buy his current house so no one could find him, but he's going to live in Public Knowledge World? Is anything he's ever said about himself real?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 210August 28, 2022 11:18 PM

R199 A BB fan admitted to sending in that deuxmoi sighting a week ago "for fun". Apparently it's fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 28, 2022 11:46 PM

R211 Then the russians owe me my damn brunch back. Also my next therapy session.

by Anonymousreply 212August 29, 2022 12:18 AM

Finally what we have all been saying about Deuxmoi and fuck their podcast even though the “this Ben Barnes” was pretty great. They do not fact checking anything!

If they get married and have kids she will take everything from him in the divorce. She couldn’t make it two years married to a guy who gave her everything she wanted. Ben can’t even buy enough clothes to not be seen in the same shirt. When has JH reworn anything she has been seen in while she has been in NY. At some point reality will hit.

As of right now we know he went to NY for her play, third pap walk, official story of they are friends, then a bunch of unverified things. I think she is easy ass, has those Broadway contacts, and offered a free place to stay. Nothing more. Otherwise why not a romantic Paris trip? She could have milked that and she is like being sexy on Insta. So that’s awkward.

by Anonymousreply 213August 29, 2022 1:13 AM

Watch her turn up in London tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 214August 29, 2022 1:27 AM

R213 Valeri sent another one. The podcast was only three days ago. Of course they do not fact check, but really, do you think the photo at the theatre was a fake too? I think the Russian is trying to undermine this, but have no fear, there will be more.

by Anonymousreply 215August 29, 2022 6:36 AM

She is aparently yogaing somewhere with LA people.

by Anonymousreply 216August 29, 2022 6:47 AM

Please tell me not to engage with these holier than thous anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 29, 2022 11:14 AM

R217 “Like, is it a bummer to find out he’s dating someone who was enough of an idiot that she didn’t know what blackface was a decade ago? Yep. Does she still seem to have a lot to learn (esp regarding indigenous culture)? Yep.“

Ummmm is this person talking about the same JH we are??? Didn’t know what blackface is??? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. What kind of jumped up excuse is this I swear to god. Some of these people on Twitter need to realise that BB is not going to fuck them even if you defend his piece of shit girlfriend. Really and truly I hope this person goes outside to touch some grass. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2022 1:41 PM

R215 no dumbass no one thinks the theater pictures are fake. Usually with Deuxmoi if there is no picture than a lot of it is not true. Yeah she is in LA and those racks of clothes in her stories wouldn’t be surprised if she is moving out of NY right now.

by Anonymousreply 219August 29, 2022 1:42 PM

To people saying Tom Hiddleston wore the same clothes and was dragged for it. No he wore the same outfit so paparazzi couldn’t sell the photos since he looked the same all the time and you couldn’t pinpoint oh this was taken on this date. Since he is actually a real celebrity who gets stalked by the paparazzi that makes sense. NO ONE KNOWS WHO BEN IS!!! The fan girls really think Ben is on par with these people he came up and they are leaps on bounds ahead of him in every capacity. They will obviously excuse everything because they paid him to be nice to them.

by Anonymousreply 220August 29, 2022 1:53 PM

R220 no need to be unfriendly with me. I just wondered what you were making of it.

by Anonymousreply 221August 29, 2022 1:57 PM

R221 welcome to DL bitch.

by Anonymousreply 222August 29, 2022 4:35 PM

So who’s lying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 29, 2022 4:37 PM

R223 And I just threw up again. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 224August 29, 2022 4:44 PM

R223 the Russin girl is lying. A friend just checked with Deuxmoi, we were not expecting D to out her stat, actually! And the Russian was the only one who spotted the Deuxmoi of Ben with a brunette at the airport. Just someone who's gunning for virtual white dick, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 225August 29, 2022 4:52 PM

So now we are just going to believe anything that's posted on DM, I guess? What happened to needing receipts? ANYTHING that is sent in to DM should be taken with a grain of salt, unless there is a photo included....

by Anonymousreply 226August 29, 2022 5:25 PM

R226 Yeah, let’s be honest - up till now everyone took what DM said with a bucket of salt. And is DM gonna admit she got duped? Whatever. Let’s just keep that bucket of salt handy unless it’s a ‘theatre pic’ type spotted.

by Anonymousreply 227August 29, 2022 5:34 PM

I don‘t see the point in saying "they are only good friens" becazse then he does not even have his dick for an excuse why he wants to spend time with her.

by Anonymousreply 228August 29, 2022 6:08 PM

R227 I don't think the point is "Don't just believe Deuxmoi. outright" You're right, nothing is verified. I think the point of this is, the russian was lying when she claimed the kissing sighting was a lie she created. She was not the origin of the sighting, someone else was, so it still *may* be true.

So Ben is possibly openly kissing a girlfriend in public for the first known time (and Aug 12th was many days before the pap walk, much less the announcement), he's openly admitting to actually being in a relationship officially for the first time (acknowledgement of Tamsin was more like he got cornered and mumbled something, not being out and proud), and then he RUNS from it. That life and style article, unlike the papwalk, doesn't go any where else till days later some rando site sees it and re-publishes it. Obviously not normal, especially for The Ho. There's been an "article" on the famous women Ben's been linked too blasted all over Twitter again and again for days now. *That* completely random and otherwise anachronistic article spread, but not the "they're dating and sooooooo happy!!!!" one? Why? Apparently he was very public about it before, now they're trying to backpedal and hide it? Considering the mountains of hate Ben gets Every. Single. Time. she's publicly in his life or on his socials, did they really not know this was going to be the reaction? Did he go into hiding just because of the con and now they're going to go full-bore? Or are they going to continue to hide because he's *STILL* losing followers to this day. After a con with his mentions going through the SM roof, and he's *still* losing followers. Especially considering we're post the "get to know Ben Barnes" article, it's almost as if he was already at full saturation in the market, and now his market is shrinking. Truly, my most heartfelt condolences for his unbelievably shitty taste throughout his life.

R228 Plausible deniability from Ben's old friend Jared. "Oh they're really good friends so she was just introducing him to all her Broadway contacts, that's all!" Depending on how far the backpedaling eventually may need to go, Ben Barnes' privacy needs will need an out for damage control with his fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 229August 29, 2022 6:44 PM

R228 But she’s such a wonderful sparkly sunshiny person! Who is a shining example to the rest of humanity in how to think and how to behave. A true influencer!

Even the inconsequential things she does are just so… fantastic! Like taking selfies in her underwear for no good reason known to man nor beast, and posting it to the world. Thanks! We all needed to see that. It improved our lives no end.

I mean that says it all right there. She has no filter. She cannot read the room. That is who she is - in all aspects of her life. Like a kid who lifts their dress up in a room full of strangers and doesn’t know it’s wrong and doesn’t give a shit because they don’t know any better.

She definitely does know better …. but doesn’t give a shit anyway.

Meanwhile, Ben Barnes has lost his goddamn mind. Maybe he’ll find it lying in a gutter somewhere in NY or LA, but whether it’s still functional or not.., *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 230August 29, 2022 6:56 PM

[quote] the russian was lying when she claimed the kissing sighting was a lie she created. She was not the origin of the sighting, someone else was, so it still *may* be true.

Thank you for explaining that so succinctly.

Jared hasn't posted any kind of rebuttal has he? I feel like if Ben hasn't gone crying to him to ask for one now, he's not going to.

by Anonymousreply 231August 29, 2022 6:57 PM

R229 quote he's openly admitting to actually being in a relationship officially for the first time (acknowledgement of Tamsin was more like he got cornered and mumbled something, not being out and proud), and then he RUNS from it.

I'm sorry to ask, but where has he publicly admitted to being with JH? He's removed many tags, granted not all, but many including the deus moi fake/ not fake kissing post.

by Anonymousreply 232August 29, 2022 6:59 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben stays underground until the London Con. He'll probably hid again until CoC at the end of October. There were sightings of him on the train back to London after the Paris con, so he may be licking his wounds at the parents looking for help. That would be one very interesting conversation to be apart of.

by Anonymousreply 233August 29, 2022 7:06 PM

R232 Oh I completely missed the kissing tags and their removal, could you elaborate any further? Were they clearly trolling tags, or were they innocent looking "saw this and just mentioning it" posts? The context of whether he was getting dragged or just mentioned makes a difference to me.

But the Life and Style "They're officially dating and so happy!!!" article is Ben publicly admitting it. Think about the ice cream pap walk, the last time they were actually dating. The Ho's comment was look at how flirty and cute we are together. His was nope we're just friends. This time, both of them officially had no comment. He's not giving himself his usual we're just friends out this time, he's just letting it sit. That's Ben's way of announcing it's true.

R233 Apparently I've missed those sightings too. Below is the only other one I've seen so far, and I'm guessing that's still Paris given her other post after it and the EU flag in the background, but no way to know when it was taken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 29, 2022 7:26 PM

R234 the hair, truly a tragedy

by Anonymousreply 235August 29, 2022 7:40 PM

Friend just sent me this and I'll bring over her commentary cause I can't improve on it..

[quote]So not just Ben expanding his horizons bit by bit with a smidge of minor "cute" PDA. No, they apparently went to a popular "make out spot" in order to publicly make out?!?!? Truly nauseated right now.. Who the fuck is this man now?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 29, 2022 9:37 PM

The German fan personal account isn’t private anymore, she obviously deleted every comments calling her out

by Anonymousreply 237August 29, 2022 9:45 PM

Yes, Ben was on the train from Paris to London. So, no leaving immediately for LA, or NY. Family time! I imagine they can't wait to meet the future daughter-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 238August 29, 2022 9:56 PM

I think Deuxmoi is lying and trying to save face. No one believes they are credible gossip site and what started as a Insta account has now turned into this company with merch and a podcast and all. She is trying to make it seem like her business is credible when it isn’t. Like really she needs to fuck off, wanna be Perez Hilton.

Honestly Charlie, Ben, Tyler they all look the fucking same in a dark room. Why wouldn’t they just tell everyone by now? They both got dragged to filth, both said fuck off in multiple stories after, and have both gone about life like this all didn’t happen, so why not just own it? If it is real, why act like it doesn’t exist? Also they could be fuck buddies. Hollywood is full of those types of relationships. I heard Kendall Jenner usually makes out with everyone when she does cocaine so maybe they were on something and ya know fucked before he left. No one buys the FaceTime everyday, couple months story. Yeah without pics i don’t believe the make out gossip at all.

by Anonymousreply 239August 29, 2022 10:09 PM

Every street corner in New York is a make spot so idk what the fuck that means.

by Anonymousreply 240August 29, 2022 10:11 PM

R240 Did you just literally call The Ho a literal ho? Respect.

R238 As much as I would love my "naive wishful thinking" visions of Ben going to mommy and daddy crying for advice cause he obviously made a *Big* *Mistake* with his Little Doggie finally catching The Ho's car to be true, do we really think this is supposed to be family time again? Granted he was working, but he did just spend at least a month in London, and the fam apparently came to LA/Disneyland for a vacay with Ben, but now they're having more family time instead of Ben going back to the love of his life as soon as humanly possible? Facetiming every day after he's been *obsessively* waiting literal years for her is good enough already? That makes me go hmmmmmm and I wonder if instead he's going to London for some ADR or promo work for The Critic. Well maybe not promo work considering his awful hair these days.. Or will it be fedora time?

by Anonymousreply 241August 29, 2022 10:26 PM

R240 R241 That photo shoot she did while in NY… she sure looks like one 😆 and we know she ho’d her ass round Europe last year, to no avail otherwise we wouldn’t have had that saccharine article foisted upon us. Benny would’ve been on the outs, as everyone but him knows he will be sometime soon - if not already. Doing the odd con here and there will not pay for Ho’s preferred lifestyle, he just can’t afford her… and he ain’t got the contacts she needs either.

Not sure where our International Man of Mystery is right now. But just waiting to see what the Ho will spring on us next. Hopefully no more pix of her in her underwear! 🙈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 29, 2022 11:32 PM

He's looking tres kikey

by Anonymousreply 243August 29, 2022 11:55 PM

I'm just so delighted that the Russian agent has been thwarted. This is like the lamest John Le Carré novel ever.

by Anonymousreply 244August 30, 2022 1:12 AM

Saw something random on Twitter and just fell down a rabbit hole. It doesn't necessarily mean anything at all, but just for the record, I'll point out that the news of The Ho's divorce being finalized came out on June 11, and the Tony's interview article saying she was single in the city and loving it was from June 12th. And the "there are no men in NYC smart enough to date me" quote to her friends was from June 20th. But the dating announcement said it started two months ago. Sooooo days after the Tony's interview then? Did Ben call with desperation tears sobbing about he needed her and to beg her to take him back after reading this article? Was she actually shielding Ben from her friends and giving an excuse for why she appeared to still be single after two whole months in NYC? Or was the two months bullshit chosen to make it, given their sordid history, more wholesome as it was after the divorce and she was officially completely free? Or is it all utterly ridiculous coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 245August 30, 2022 1:58 AM

So captioning this meme by dragging Ben appears to be spreading on Twitter right now. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 30, 2022 3:55 AM

Nah I’m like 100% sure that Deuxmoi is trying to cover her tracks with this- otherwise she would have posted the ‘other submission’ and not the one the Russian sent in that was faaaake.

Honestly, the further we get from BB in NY the less I think BB and JH are in a relationship tbh. Surely JH would have left to go to LA with him for his birthday party if they were making things official?

by Anonymousreply 247August 30, 2022 1:19 PM

R247 I admire your stalwart faith but I think really, this was mostly about her divorce. Charlie may just have been a decoy. Because maybe in their contract, adultery might change the terms.

by Anonymousreply 248August 30, 2022 1:25 PM

We've got Twitter levels of denial in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 249August 30, 2022 1:30 PM

R247 What other submission? There's only one submission which Deuxmoi already did post. The Russian photoshopped something to make it look like she had sent in the real thing when she hadn't in order to lie that it was fake. There's no other submission to post.

BTW, not denying it, but others say they saw a reference to him being on the train to London. I've only seen this reference, though it does say the source is a friend of the brother, and it does say airport or something. But also The Ho was way too quiet yesterday and my nausea is paranoid. *shrug* If only Ben Barnes wasn't a cowardly black box of secrecy. Well with the ONE exception of literally the ONE thing we did NOT want to know. Cause that's how the world's luck works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 30, 2022 4:04 PM

I mean airport to me means back to JH. It still doesn’t make sense to me for her the designer dress yacht party for his birthday if they aren’t together. We have been saying this for years now if they are together they should just say it. PDA pics and all. All this speculation and people faking sightings I think only is damaging for Bens career. JH thrives on gossip because she isn’t respected, so like for her any press is good press. That is what reality stars do.

Ben wants good movies roles? Does he even want an acting career? He has no gravitas, no mystery, just teenage fandom who will move on in a couple years for that other dude in the next fantasy show. It’s like she is his only contact left. She is like manipulating him that she can help make all his dreams come true. The only one he has left is the one who is playing the game better than he is, he just hasn’t realized he is getting played.

by Anonymousreply 251August 30, 2022 9:37 PM

She's having fun and playing games with everyone isn't she.. being uncharacteristically quiet on SM again, then she just follows this account. Who her good friend Aaron Paul is hyping up, but also who is currently in London because his new musical is about to open and he just got written up today in The Guardian. Is it 50/50 on how she heard about him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 31, 2022 5:14 AM

I really don‘t understand why the birthday seems of such importance, is it my old age? JML was at a con for her birthday. It is totally normal for these people to have job engagements. Maybe I‘m from another culture where birthdays are only important for children and its normal to celebrate them on a different date: Where was he on her birthday? Do we know that?

by Anonymousreply 253August 31, 2022 6:16 AM

R252 since she has been in the broadway scene now, might be that.

by Anonymousreply 254August 31, 2022 6:39 AM

R553 According to what he told fans at the Paris con, he wanted to ‘spend his birthday in LA with friends, realised they all had kids now so said, ok bring them over.’ There you have it from the horse’s mouth.

But why didn’t he just say “LA” when asked where he was calling from on the radio/podcast thing, and mentioned everywhere but NYC.. Said he’d been ‘bouncing around’ and mentioned LA, London and France and said he was heading back there - just when was he in France recently!? He’s never had a problem saying where he was before on these things, even if not on camera, and ofc there was nothing visible to show where he was for that one, so he either chose to obfuscate or lie by omission. If you choose to believe he was either in NYC or LA for his birthday and that podcast, he still didn’t want to say where he actually was at that point in time, either retreating even further into his paranoid shell or keeping the speculation going? Your guess etc etc…

by Anonymousreply 255August 31, 2022 8:35 AM

R252 R254 Even altho he fangirls and follows lots of similar people, he doesn’t actually know them, most of the time. I’d say yeah, her ‘Broadway debut’ is her most likely route to that new follow. Darren Criss follows him too, another buddy of hers. Otherwise I’d say it’d be likely Barnes would already have been following him too. Watch his follows tho, maybe this guy will show up soon!

Benny just doesn’t have the contacts our Dancing Yachting Acting Ho’ing Utah babe needs and requires, surprised she hasn’t worked that out about him yet. In fact what does Mr Barnes bring to her table, exactly? He’s not rich enough, muscled enough, high profile enough, connected enough. Oh yeah… good enough for 2 minutes’ of media attention when she lays out her WHMS friends to lovers fairy magic fanfic the other week. That worked well didn’t it? - it sank like a stone with barely a media ripple. The only reaction was from his fans and now beyond into the Twitterdom, and ofc that was not what you’d call a good reaction.

She doesn’t care about that and people are still talking about ‘lil ol’ me, yeeeeehaawwww’ - but not in the media. So she’ll probably come up with a few more of her little stunts to reinforce this new relationship of hers (sorry, theirs) and then Benny will be drop-kicked, screaming, into the ‘he was a rebound from the rebound with Charlie’ section of her pile of exes.

by Anonymousreply 256August 31, 2022 8:55 AM

R253 Sure but what was her job engagement to prevent her from spending it with him? "Networking" on a yacht where she didn't follow or get followed by the people on that yacht? She didn't even follow the friggin *Vogue* editor if she was working? The impression that she *wasn't* working and therefore could be free to spend his actual birthday with him but didn't is the issue people have. And if he was with her on her birthday (and not still filming as one would have expected) then he was likely puking up a storm right beside her. At least less making out that potential time!

R254 Well now he's followed her back, so guess he woke up? But Broadway is the least likely way she heard about it for me. Aaron hyped him up today, so she could be in LA and saw that story, or did she go to London and see the news that way? And is Ben in London or did he go back to her in LA. Paranoia's just fun sometimes!

R255 He said London and *Budapest* but that he was also about to leave again "tomorrow" (Thursday) for Paris, but his home base was LA. He didn't say I'm in LA right now, he said "but his home base is LA." *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 257August 31, 2022 8:56 AM

R255 Duh that’s R253

by Anonymousreply 258August 31, 2022 8:57 AM

R257 Oops sorry, yes I missed Budapest off the list of his recent locations, but he threw London in there as well and ‘uh… eh.. uh.. going back to France’ and absolutely no mention of NYC. So he was throwing out all these different places, stumbling and obfuscating… normally it would’ve been ‘I’m in… wherever” but not this time. So that just made me wonder - if he had been in LA for his birthday like he told his fans, if he was still there or had hightailed it back to NYC. Not that we’ll ever know and he certainly wasn’t about to tell us.

by Anonymousreply 259August 31, 2022 9:12 AM

The silence of the lambs

by Anonymousreply 260August 31, 2022 4:36 PM

That convention that Ben is doing mid September is going to announce a stranger things guest, imagine if it’s Joseph Quinn, he would see how that younger guy went so much more popular than him really quick

by Anonymousreply 261August 31, 2022 4:45 PM

If anyone needs a lesson in what white privilege looks like, it's never having to learn from your mistakes. Note to Eva, racism IS hate and that's why everybody spoke out. When you excuse, enable or turn a blind eye to it, *you're* the one that's spreading hate.

Though admittedly, she did learn one lesson. The most important one. Turn off the ability to comment when you double down on your own offensive commentary. Coward. No wonder she's an uber fan of Ben.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 31, 2022 6:15 PM

R262 well she’s German so…

by Anonymousreply 263August 31, 2022 6:29 PM

R263 that has nothing to do with her nationality. Germany is probably the country which mosts confronts its horrible past. It has to do with her being a lickspittle.

by Anonymousreply 264August 31, 2022 6:49 PM

R264 maybe but German still have a reputation of being pretty racists, what I meant was she’s probably not one of the German that learned from their history

by Anonymousreply 265August 31, 2022 7:02 PM

Maybe BB only went to LA to get Botox because he was afraid to ask his gf where she gets all her work done in NY. Also since every New Yorker seems to be telling Deuxmoi where he was at all times of the day and what he was doing. Had to do the trip to get the work done so he doesn’t look super old at the con with the children.

by Anonymousreply 266August 31, 2022 8:25 PM

They are oh so silent …

by Anonymousreply 267August 31, 2022 9:20 PM

She deleted the fresh vine wine post she did of her in the truck wonder why? Also I wouldn’t be surprised if BB doesn’t come back to socials until Oct. to promote that show. We know JH can’t help herself, there will be a pic of her puss coming soon.

Maybe they are moving in together in LA. Can’t wait for all the power couple articles. If she made Brooks do it, she is gonna make Benny boy do it. Her new accessory! So many paps walk in LA. So many pics showing exactly where their house is, along with a full AD tour and article so we know exactly what the inside looks like and where everything is just in case someone wants to rob them. Gonna be great you guys!

If he really thinks this is going to make him more famous, omg he is so wrong. He is already hated and we don’t even have an official Insta post confirmation from them. He would be more popular if he ended up getting in a new relationship with a normie, not even someone famous, and getting rid of the Ho completely. Him being along isn’t gonna stop the speculation, there needs to be a replacement. Someone totally opposite of JH. Only saving grace I can see. Get as far away from the Hollywood, fake, racist, influencer as he can.

by Anonymousreply 268August 31, 2022 11:29 PM

R262 Eva would rather die than give up her (self-appointed) place in the BB fan pecking order. She truly believes that she's Ben's favorite fan. Like DJT, I think Ben could literally shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and she'd be out there making excuses for him.

by Anonymousreply 269September 1, 2022 1:05 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Which one of you bitches did it?!?!?! THE COMMENTS!!!! I can't breathe. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 1, 2022 1:54 AM

Why can‘t I see the comments? Do I need to log in?

by Anonymousreply 271September 1, 2022 5:19 AM

Now I can see them.

by Anonymousreply 272September 1, 2022 5:19 AM

R270 Oh please for the love of whatever’s holy please.. someone bring this to Insta and Twitter!!! With the link so the comments can be read 😆 It needs to be more widely shared, Ben Barnes… laid out in all his abject ridiculousness over this vapid whore.

by Anonymousreply 273September 1, 2022 6:42 AM

Thy will be done

by Anonymousreply 274September 1, 2022 9:01 AM

That entry so is specific, Enty must be a DLer or has one on staff.

My favorite comment: Hit BB with the book "Mommy Issues vol3"

by Anonymousreply 275September 1, 2022 10:20 AM

R275 or it is just so obvious once you ask around.

by Anonymousreply 276September 1, 2022 11:43 AM

R275 Very specific, just like what’s been said on here. Or one of his friends or family who’s sick of seeing him making such a goddamn fool of himself. Definitely not Ho herself for once I’m guessing, she wouldn’t have mentioned the cosmetic surgery cos of course she doesn’t get any, does she!

by Anonymousreply 277September 1, 2022 11:44 AM

R276 No one in Hollywood’s interested enough in either of them to know some of those details, I’m thinking - LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 278September 1, 2022 11:48 AM

Maybe after deuxmoi

by Anonymousreply 279September 1, 2022 11:53 AM

Lol I’m still laughing at that blind. His legs and his wallet will *never* be big enough for the Ho, and her ‘dating article’ sank like a lead balloon… Benny’s days are numbered! 🍿

by Anonymousreply 280September 1, 2022 11:54 AM

The horrible thing is that we all know it‘s exactly true without ever having spoken to anybody involved because it is just so painfully obvious.

by Anonymousreply 281September 1, 2022 11:55 AM

Does Ben not realize this will follow him for years? These pictures, especially the JH blackface ones, will always resurface with every new project he does. If he actually does anything personal, like another album or a tour, this will all be brought up again. The fact he isn’t trying to get ahead of it and just using his white privilege is really just wow. He has people buying tickets to the cons now, but if he builds a life with that woman he will have to find new ways of making money. That commercial clearly didn’t work. Was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. It really hasn’t hit him he is royally fucked. JH will grift to the next thing, to the next model or athlete she can manipulate with her fake life, she will use her dads money to do something. He talks about wanting a settled life, she can never be still. She is always having to do something because of her insecurities. Her self esteem is manufactured. It’s all so sad. He is 41 making these mistakes. Truly stunted. He hasn’t grown up. That’s Hollywood for you.

by Anonymousreply 282September 1, 2022 12:33 PM

R282 Don’t think he’s thought that far ahead. He’s too giddy at the thought of having captured his fairy love… or so he thinks! Seriously, I just can’t wait for her takedown of him.

by Anonymousreply 283September 1, 2022 1:03 PM

R274 Praying for it to be soon! 🙏😆

by Anonymousreply 284September 1, 2022 3:59 PM

R275 Actually I respectfully, but *PROUDLY* disagree Syl. DL is the OG for all the specifics in that blind, but they absolutely do not live only here now. The sordid past of Ben Barnes and Julianne Hough has *finally* spread far beyond our hallowed walls to the point that his biggest fansite is amplifying the message (at the very least) all over Twitter.

DL 100% deserves the credit for staying the course for years, but the credit for this blind no longer HAS to belong to us. And that's fucking wonderful.

(though personally I think my favorite comment went something like 'I had to look up who this guy was. apparently he did a phone commercial and I still don't know who he is ')

by Anonymousreply 285September 1, 2022 4:24 PM

Lol just saw it was on Twitter a while back, hope there are some qrtw 😆 thank you to whoever put it up

by Anonymousreply 286September 1, 2022 5:20 PM

Just gonna leave this here.. Happy Labor Day?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 1, 2022 5:33 PM

Anyway big sale on the merch!!!

by Anonymousreply 288September 1, 2022 5:47 PM

He really joins the shilling now

by Anonymousreply 289September 1, 2022 6:00 PM

Needs that money like cdan said LMFAO

Someone’s bound to comment that

by Anonymousreply 290September 1, 2022 6:05 PM

Hahahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 1, 2022 6:20 PM

Creepy how they both have this 20% off everything thing going at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 292September 1, 2022 6:29 PM

R291 That was friggin' hilarious!

R292 Well technically she's not offering 20% off kinrgy, the wine company she's paid to shill and be the public face of is offering a sale. Apparently she actually needs the money even more than he does???

by Anonymousreply 293September 1, 2022 7:02 PM

Still it reeks

by Anonymousreply 294September 1, 2022 7:05 PM

R291 Ha ha I do love these even although the tarot reader basically makes it up as they’re going along 🥴 I’m sure Ben will watch it avidly! Oh no sorry forgot, he doesn’t do claptrap does he.

by Anonymousreply 295September 1, 2022 7:07 PM

Maybe they're using the same merchant services provider. They need a bundle: Ben's EP + a two-pack of Fresh Vine. Chill with weak, faux soul music while drinking weak, faux wine! It's perfect. You'll receive a cozy throw blanket with Ben's face screenprinted on it with sale code DEUTSCHEFRAU.

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

by Anonymousreply 296September 1, 2022 7:27 PM

What happened to the lady who knitted his face in diamonds?

by Anonymousreply 297September 1, 2022 7:34 PM

Seeing as how someone has very kindly posted a tarot reading for Ben and Ho, let’s have a little fun and games. I thought I’d give him a glimpse into the future publicity his fake fairy queen has planned for him. Ahh.. the clouds within my crystal ball are clearing…

“It’s over. Julianne Hough and Ben Barnes have split after less than two months of dating, a source exclusively tells (pick any trashy gossip site you like). They gelled emotionally but she wasn’t physically attracted to him, the source says, adding that they broke things off shortly after announcing they were dating. The source admits Barnes was a ‘total rebound fling’ after her total rebound fling with Wilson after her divorce from Laich. The Dancing with The Stars alum was photographed walking through Washington Park NYC in August this year (no kissing this time as with Wilson though). Although neither has talked publicly about their relationship, it seems that Barnes did all he possibly could to hide it.”

“Ben Barnes may well play a Shadow Summoner in Shadow & Bone and brings darkness wherever he goes, but apparently he totally disappears into the shadows in bed too. Now based in Hollywood, the British actor’s lovemaking skills were called into question when the niece of an ex-gf of his revealed he was lousy in the sack. “Obviously, my aunt’s slept with Ben Barnes,” Julianne Hough’s teenage niece Star claimed on TikTok this week, “apparently, he’s not good in bed though.” Hough had also claimed when announcing their split not long after they started dating, that while they ‘gelled emotionally she hadn’t been physically attracted to him” so we’re sure that didn’t help in the bedroom department. The clip has now been deleted like last time.”

Consider this a PSA for you, Mr Barnes. Do hope it will prepare you for when these moments inevitably come to pass. 🔮

by Anonymousreply 298September 1, 2022 8:17 PM

I wonder, would a person who had a current source of incredibly supportive, generous and unwavering humans in her life be missing the old source badly enough to post about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 1, 2022 9:29 PM

Still hoping that one of the IG troll fairies will pop that blind right onto Mr I’m Still Tapping Fan Pix From The Con’s tags.

BTW he must be so freaking bored still having to tap all of those. Remember the days when he wouldn’t tap a solitary one of them?

And due to the above-mentioned continuous tapping, one keen little fan (who shall remain nameless but is so over-madeup she looks like she was in The Mikado) has hit the mother lode, and has been posting her fancon pix with him every day. And Benny’s gotta keep tapping. Clout’s not quite the same ofc cos he’s tapping just about every damn one posted so far LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 300September 1, 2022 10:30 PM

[quote]Remember the days when he wouldn’t tap a solitary one of them?

R300 Well to be fair, that was before he realized he could directly make tons of money off of fans. What the exchange rate from likes to dollars is I don't know though. . . . But at least right now it's 20% less.

by Anonymousreply 301September 2, 2022 12:34 AM

She tries so hard..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 2, 2022 7:55 AM

TW … don’t lose your breakfast/lunch whatever

WTF is this all about?? Isn’t this supposed to come out before the dating article LMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 2, 2022 7:56 AM

R303 PS .. well done Ho - oh sorry, ‘source’… for taking your lil dating story from WHMS cutesy back to just plain sordid!

We knew you wouldn’t wait long for sex to get introduced right in everyone’s faces lol .. next article, Why I Had My FWB Have Dick Enlargement Procedure While I Was Being Botox’d

🍿🍿🍿

by Anonymousreply 304September 2, 2022 8:04 AM

R303 Jinx lol.. But also good point on the timing. Perhaps it's a clue that it lists Ben as 40, not 41 and therefore indeed was supposed to come out much earlier? But then why bring up Charlie, who NO ONE was talking about before the first article saying they actually broke up months ago.

Is it really so hard to keep your lies straight people? Geez tabloids these days..

by Anonymousreply 305September 2, 2022 8:05 AM

R305 Somebody is not keeping to Someone’s schedule I think 😆

by Anonymousreply 306September 2, 2022 8:08 AM

R306 PS Can’t wait till this makes it to his Twitter TL! First the blind surfaced yesterday and now this … omg it’s like a daytime soap!!! At least she hasn’t trashed his performance in the bedroom.. yet. Welcome to your new normal, BB. Give Brooks a ring to find out how he coped with this kinda stuff… oh, silly me, he divorced her LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 307September 2, 2022 10:01 AM

R303 I love that it will be archived for ever in the hallowed halls of Ben Barnes Fan.

"there's no drama"? Oh Jules, don't look at Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 308September 2, 2022 10:15 AM

Interesting because I just heard about the sex parties Elon use to do and that Amber heard would go all the time. My friend just went to an orgy in the Hamptons. So maybe there is truth to that. He literally went to NY to fuck. How sad for him! She just uses him when she wants dick. That is his narrative. Of course there is no drama because JH is just using him and dating other people and he sits at home alone. They have been doing that for years. For YEARS! She just has him on speed dial. Like he is a prostitute. God to think we all thought he had class and ever since the pandemic he just gets more and more pathetic. At least find a billionaire to friends with benefits and not some reality star.

by Anonymousreply 309September 2, 2022 11:55 AM

Also code BBFALL is so fitting.

by Anonymousreply 310September 2, 2022 11:57 AM

Twitterdom waking up to it 🍿🍿🍿

by Anonymousreply 311September 2, 2022 1:40 PM

There are some absolute crackers including this one and Mango’s 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 2, 2022 2:22 PM

R312 PS … can I nominate that as a strong contender for the title of the next thread?

It’s almost Shakespearean,,,,,

“OH WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS SHIT”

🎭

by Anonymousreply 313September 2, 2022 2:32 PM

HahahahHAAAHhhahahAAHAA. Click for glorious fan art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 2, 2022 2:32 PM

R314 LOLLLLLLL god this is so much funnnnnn … an entrée of ‘Schadenfrau’, with a side of second hand embarrassment and a big portion of LMFAO 🤣

by Anonymousreply 315September 2, 2022 2:43 PM

Subtitle… “PERSONAL VIBRATOR WITH COOL EXTRA FUNCTION…. BREATHING”

OMG my sides are hurting and so is my face from all the laughing I’m doing.

The fandom started out feeling outraged… now he’s just a joke.

How much more will that Leo ego take as someone else on Twitter said? 🦁

by Anonymousreply 316September 2, 2022 2:54 PM

MUAAAANAHAHHAJAAJJAJA

by Anonymousreply 317September 2, 2022 3:02 PM

Let Leo have the career! Ben has the bonking down. We remember that tongue. I‘d say marks 11 out of 11. Until the mood changes.

by Anonymousreply 318September 2, 2022 3:03 PM

This is too good to be true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319September 2, 2022 3:44 PM

R310 Ah how did I miss that, so perfect..

R313 The top contender for now certainly, but we've still got half a thread and it's VERY possible Ben will embarrass himself even worse, so we can update accordingly!

R314 Oh but look at how comfy that looks for him! A full size dick pillow!!! No doubt that's made of silk.. Well at least if The Ho bought it for him. If he bought it himself that shit is definitely polyester..

R319 My favorite part of this is she actually got me. I quickly assumed it was going to be a video where he walked into frame to pose. But then nothing. And I cannot describe *how* *much* *funnier* that made an empty picture. My God. . . .

by Anonymousreply 320September 2, 2022 4:47 PM

Too bad we alreasy used up the XXX but I think «The Sex Is Off The Charts» should be a contender.

by Anonymousreply 321September 2, 2022 5:27 PM

HER wine is now 25% off!!!

I wonder. Who has the newer news. Which insider? Is it a former friendship turned relationship? Or is it a perennial booty call? OR was it first the one and then »this love is bad for me 🎶 » and now corrected to booty call because he won‘t stand by her?

by Anonymousreply 322September 2, 2022 5:31 PM

R321 I think we’re going to end up with so many contenders the titles will take up the first pageful of space lol

R322 This is all a closer than usual insight into Hough’s labyrinthine mind. And I’d rather not be there but she insists on shoving it all out into the light

by Anonymousreply 323September 2, 2022 5:34 PM

R323 i think she must be pissed. Probably that‘s what the bra pics are for. He wants to go out and snog but not commit in public.

by Anonymousreply 324September 2, 2022 5:38 PM

She loves humiliating men! She posted those bikini pics, which looked like underwear, right before the article drops that they are friends with benefits and she loves it that way because she doesn’t take Benny seriously enough to be her boyfriend.

She would rather just have him there whenever she needs him? Hey no drama, who cares how he feels right? How is any of this behavior someone you would even call your friend? All of this behavior from her is so shitty. The partying on his birthday with another dude right after she hooked up with him and he left. She couldn’t wait a week for those stories to be posted. Without Tyler who would have known JH was there. No one else posted her at that event. Had to post them right on his birthday. Then to just humiliate him in the press, most of the hate is because of her last actions anyway.

She has no respect for him! His silence just makes him appear weak and that yeah it must be true. You can’t ignore things now, especially because of Twitter, the untruths will become fact unless you address it. This is how it all works now. Just wow!. Every other day just shocked at how this all has developed. He really thought all this would benefit him. He is a fool. An old fool. Who needs to stop being so handsy with the children who pay money to see him. Giving predator vibes and that is the last thing he needs.

by Anonymousreply 325September 2, 2022 6:00 PM

Granted, the original post is over a week old, but The Ho doesn't appear to follow this account. Ben does (and they follow him back). Just a coincidence that she "randomly just found this post" or is Rent-a-Dick-Ben sharing it with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 2, 2022 6:00 PM

BB has untagged himself on two posts featuring the FWB article. Not a happy boy?

by Anonymousreply 327September 2, 2022 7:06 PM

It is just lovely to be a BB antifan these days

by Anonymousreply 328September 2, 2022 7:28 PM

R327 Well considering he left all the tags of the original "They're dating and so happy!!" article. . . it does kinda speak for itself, doesn't it..

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 329September 2, 2022 7:28 PM

Maybe that one source didn‘t get the memo that she is trying with him now, because at least she gets laid and admired. Until the next hunk comes along.

by Anonymousreply 330September 2, 2022 7:34 PM

I am still trying to figure out which constellation is the most disturbing: 1. Just really good friends who truly esteem one another. 2. Booty calls for years and years. 3. Relationship, deep loving feelings.

It is all just so horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 331September 2, 2022 7:36 PM

R327 To add on, so he's been on IG then. . . but there are no new likes on any of the fawning con posts since he posted the 20% off story yesterday afternoon.

Telegraphing no one's buying the merch even with the sale and he's unhappy then?

by Anonymousreply 332September 2, 2022 8:17 PM

R332 All round bad day at the office today for Benny.

by Anonymousreply 333September 2, 2022 8:21 PM

Where is that Instagrammer who used to make those fabulous tag mosaics? We need their skills now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 334September 2, 2022 9:49 PM

Well The Ho finally untagged herself from bulianne's FWB post a little while ago now too. It's so funny to me, just like when she untagged from all the original pap walk in the black dress posts, she's going to pay for this publicity, but then untag when people share it. Guess I just don't have money to burn like she does?

by Anonymousreply 335September 3, 2022 12:51 AM

R335 I guess if the publicity doesn’t accomplish exactly what she intended then she pretends she’s got nothing to do with it. I don’t think this has all panned out like she expected. Delusional but there you go. Wondering how Ben is feeling today after he was outted as a convenient vibrator for her? He’s been well and truly ridiculed. Hoping his family and friends won’t see that article? I hope for their sake they don’t, it’s just so… sleazy. Which is her in a nutshell, and she just keeps reaffirming everyone’s (apart from Ben’s it seems) opinion of her.

by Anonymousreply 336September 3, 2022 11:37 AM

I had a dream last night I was in a room with JH, BB, and Vanessa Williams. JH picked a fight and I was calling her out. The spirit took over and I was just laying it all out, and BB was stunned in the corner, but vividly Vanessa was smiling. This shit is in my subconscious now, but at least I know the dream Vanessa Williams approves. Karma is real and yeah JH is real sleazy. Imagine his parents reading that story about how he is being used by her. He is a grown man!

by Anonymousreply 337September 3, 2022 2:50 PM

R337 I’m sure her castmates couldn’t wait till 14 August. Imagine that vapid twat dancing into your dressing room videoing you while you’re trying to get ready for a performance… Every. Single. Day. since APRIL. I’m surprised they didn’t murder her and dispose of her in the Hudson.

Yeah I’m sure his parents, should they see that article, will not have a reason to feel proud of him. Wonder if he ever stops to think how all these JH shenanigans are affecting his family? Doesn’t seem like it right now. He needs to stop being so damn selfish.

by Anonymousreply 338September 3, 2022 3:28 PM

Just for the record, last night somebody IG tagged him in three posts with screen caps of how Twitter's been dragging him at 6:25am(London)/10:25pm(LA). I checked it again at 8:30am/12:30am and they were already untagged. That's early for him if he's still in London on a Saturday. . . . She has been waaaaayyyyyyyy too fucking quiet lately.. Wonder where her Speed Dial Human Vibrator is?

by Anonymousreply 339September 3, 2022 5:36 PM

R339 I wouldn’t put it past her to be quiet just to fuel more speculation. We all know what a manipulative cow she is. Her personal vibrator is probably letting his batteries run right down after reading that FWB article so she won’t call him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 340September 3, 2022 6:43 PM

BTW, since I haven't picked up a magazine in decades, I won't pretend to still know how their publication dates work, but since we were wondering about the WTF linear timing of going from "finally dating and so happy" to just "Speed Dial Rent-a-Dick FWB" within the same tabloid, I will point out that the fansite lists the FWB blurb as coming from the Sept 12th issue. Also why was this contradictory announcement in a magazine and not online too? Or vice versa? Just left me curious..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 3, 2022 7:21 PM

R341 Yeah that point was wondered about in R303 R305 R306…

Sounded like this was maybe supposed to appear in between Charlie and the Dating article, as a lead in to dating cos she does say “could lead to more” in it - but the online ones came out as fast as tennis balls outta one of those machines so perhaps couldn’t quite slot it in where it’d make sense. But surely the Dating article was (supposedly, lmao) the bigger scoop so why not spike the FWB print one? I’m sure they would’ve had time to do so.

I think this is an example of a Ho Publicity Plan which *didn’t* go to plan. Instead she’s made it look like he’s been downgraded from Premier First Class to the lowliest of low Coach 🤣 and judging by his untagging, our Leo King is not amused.

by Anonymousreply 342September 3, 2022 8:25 PM

Mr Barnes back to tapping the odd fan pic… altho one he tapped - captioned “It’s important you know that I’m wearing my Ben Barnes shirt”… is not even HIS merch!!! Maybe he thought it was 🤣

by Anonymousreply 343September 3, 2022 9:01 PM

I hope we all see the allusion Ben-efits

by Anonymousreply 344September 3, 2022 9:19 PM

Is this profile satire?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 3, 2022 9:35 PM

R345 look at tweets and replys

by Anonymousreply 346September 3, 2022 9:38 PM

R346 replies goddammit I don‘t know what I am typing anymore.

by Anonymousreply 347September 3, 2022 9:39 PM

Another fan ‘project’ to make Benny feel better. Think it’ll take more than spamming his TL, ladies. PS watch you don’t end up in Twitter jail.

by Anonymousreply 348September 3, 2022 9:52 PM

R342 Yeah I know, that's why I said since we were wondering about it. ;) But even that explanation still doesn't completely make sense since the FWB blurb mentions the black dress pap walk for reference (dating article was less than a week later so that's telling when FWB was written) and says they get together when he's in NY or she's in LA. He's been filming all year so wasn't in NY till August (unless we're to believe he's so pussy-whipped he regularly paid for one day flights from Budapest to NYC or London to NYC *SOLELY* to be her super quick Booty Call. Cause Ben Barnes is obviously a climate activist. And also VERY obviously NOT a professional. And she hasn't been in LA since early this year, ya know, around the time the dating article says she broke up with Charlie and Ben had been in Budapest for *months*. So when could possibly be "all the times" they even could have been together? Especially considering the dating article "clarified" that dating officially started two months ago. So, if you consider the *rapid* fire number of articles on the day of the dating announcement, and the fact that the FWB blurb was written within the 5-6 days between the pap walk and the dating article, The Ho 100% COULD have started them off as FWB days before the rapid fire of articles, and then graduated them to dating, but she obviously *didn't*. To me, she very obviously, and likely very purposefully, downgraded him to her Speed Dial Rent-a-Dick. I just wonder what could possibly be the reason for that??? Either that, or even as someone that literally lies for a living, she *REALLY* needs to learn how to do it more convincingly.

R343 Not just that he finally bothered to like one again. He was the *first*one to like it. Someone is very obviously thirsty as fuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkk..

R345 Absolutely not satire. That is *exactly* the level of embarrassing Toxic Positivity memes that Ben regularly goes slurp slurp slurp for. These fangirls know *exactly* how to elevate themselves within the established hierarchy of Ben's Favorites.

by Anonymousreply 349September 3, 2022 10:07 PM

Must be frustrating to realise it is always the same profile sending him love

by Anonymousreply 350September 3, 2022 10:25 PM

have we seen these pics before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351September 4, 2022 10:45 AM

R351 no we haven’t ! I wonder where they’re from

by Anonymousreply 352September 4, 2022 11:00 AM

R351 Uhh… nope!!!

Where have these popped up from? Obviously from his NY trip, yeah .. intriguing

by Anonymousreply 353September 4, 2022 11:02 AM

R352 R353 bbf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 4, 2022 11:07 AM

R354 it’s so odd that we didn’t saw them before? The 15 of august ? How they didn’t get into insta, especially on justjared

by Anonymousreply 355September 4, 2022 11:12 AM

R354 Thanks!

Lol .. Benny looks even ‘happier’ in this one than he did in the pap pix we did see! Look at that *glare* thru his sunglasses!

And as for Ho… *pretends to not know anything about it* 🤣 nice try, love! Even trying to walk away from him. Give that girl an Oscar!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 4, 2022 11:17 AM

« Unemployed booty call »

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 4, 2022 12:06 PM

HA! You can see the moment when Ben spots the pap and suddenly moves seven feet away from her. Loser.

Also, Jules is wearing a magical crystal necklace and Ben has his latest whoo-whoo positive vibes magic talisman around his neck.. They're made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 358September 4, 2022 12:32 PM

R358 For once Syl, the Fairy Queen moved away from him! Her faux-innocent “Oh Bennnneeeee I had nothing to do with this, truly I didn’t!” Our boy was still too busy glaring at the pap 🤣

by Anonymousreply 359September 4, 2022 12:38 PM

This is the long labor day weekend gift we needed.

by Anonymousreply 360September 4, 2022 12:39 PM

R354 Those absolutely are new, they absolutely were NOT there when this occurred, but the fansite is *hiding* them back in the archives. She didn't put them in the latest pic additions, she didn't put it on Twitter, she HID these new pics. Why? Protecting him again? Why does Ben Barnes always attract cowards as his biggest fans, it's remarkable.

R358 Sharing a brain Syl, literally the first thing I noticed was her mystical magical giant healing crystal. And BTW, somebody did find his new $1,995.00 mystical talisman necklace, but I don't think anyone brought the find here. Anyone else see that and can remember where it was? DL should preserve it for posterity!

by Anonymousreply 361September 4, 2022 4:46 PM

That was posted on that tumblr. It’s really expensive for something that ugly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 4, 2022 4:55 PM

He’s definitely paying attention at the moment. He was tagged in one of the new to us pics with the Ho and within minutes he had untagged himself.

by Anonymousreply 363September 4, 2022 5:03 PM

T363 that’s funny cause he let the one where the cropped JH

by Anonymousreply 364September 4, 2022 5:06 PM

they’re starting to connect the dots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 4, 2022 5:47 PM

One really want to know what happened when JH started to walk away in those pics. When was his birthday? The 14? So this is the next day which means he was in the Hamptons? Like did she just walk around the block and then they met back up. Did she call the paps everyday? Was this suppose to be a big deal announcement and then the minute the first pics of them in the park came out and all the hate started they changed directions. Then somehow ended up as fuck buddies which is embarrassing for him and him only so idk why he agreed to that.

Also wasn’t aware of that Bella hadid shoot. Super disturbing that he was ok doing that and took it there when she was so young and just starting her career. Bella has said many times she was forced to be sexual when she didn’t want to for her career and that really affected her. Good job Benny you were part of that trauma for her!

Also all the crystals in the world can not help that woman. She is hallow inside, she needs to do so much more work. Manipulating and embarrassing men is not in line with this enlightened healed person she is trying to dress up as.

by Anonymousreply 366September 4, 2022 6:09 PM

Oh his birthday is the 20th, nevermind. Maybe not in the Hamptons then. Which still leads to her partying without him on his birthday. Solid gf stuff.

by Anonymousreply 367September 4, 2022 6:10 PM

R363 I do so enjoy BB Manic Paranoia Eras. Happy holidays!

R366 He got downgraded to fuck buddies because she's getting her revenge. And I'm here for it. But yeah, welcome to the underage model photoshoot. Ben *undoubtedly* claims innocence in agreeing to do it probably just the same as his innocence in doing brownface. He just didn't know how bad it looks guys!!! Please love him anyway!!! But if you look at the second picture (with the sunglasses) Whitney links in R365, perhaps it was somewhat telling that Ben himself commented that that "super sexy reflections" photo was a birthday present from the photographer that he later framed and hung on his dining room wall. Ben's alllllllwaaayyss been about "enjoying" pretty things, however problematic they are. But hey, maybe he did eventually learn. At least Rayana was legally 22. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 368September 4, 2022 7:00 PM

That is the same picture of his wall. Ugh looking at that Paris selfie and all I can feel is a pit in my stomach. To ever think all this time I thought he was attractive, or even mildly interesting. Now it all is so meh. Just like JH. You can dress it up in designer clothes, but it is all still cheap and classless and lacking any grace. He is a literal joke. It took what ten years for the delusion to subside, but here we are. To think it all started with the hope of him being gay. How it all turned into such an ugly, unattractive, mess.

by Anonymousreply 369September 4, 2022 8:11 PM

R369 "cheap and classless and lacking any grace" Dude. I think you *totally* just named Ben's next EP!!! "such an ugly, unattractive, mess" is going to be the first single!!! Chart topping this time!

by Anonymousreply 370September 4, 2022 8:17 PM

I'm sorry what now? Is this faked, cause it's not showing up in his liked page for me.. unless he realized the mistake and unliked reeeaalllll quick???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371September 4, 2022 8:55 PM

They got a screenshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 4, 2022 9:00 PM

Apparently, things between BB and Meganne were "serious"? He exchanged some public "secret" bullshit with her too - so they say. A RING? I've read everything here and we only had the birthday wishes as evidence, I think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373September 4, 2022 9:08 PM

Julianne hough will be his ruin 😂

by Anonymousreply 374September 4, 2022 9:24 PM

No they weren’t. I have a friend of a friend who knew him during his New York time around WWS1, no I’m not the model who made all that bullshit up threads ago. He was acting like he was single if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 375September 4, 2022 9:38 PM

I think people would have noticed if something happened between them

by Anonymousreply 376September 4, 2022 9:46 PM

R372 I know, I'm asking could they have faked the screenshot, because "that like" isn't showing up on his page. But like I said, he could have realized the accident and unliked.

R375 In NY. . . do you mean in NY filming Punisher S1 when WW S1 premiered? That would be pretty bad considering he was dating Rayana during that time. Though that was only the first half of that season's filming and you possibly mean after they broke up (early 2017). But then again, the S&B cast *ALL* *immediately* labeled him as the biggest flirt in the cast, so maybe he literally has no self control even when he is dating someone else. Especially if that someone is 3,000 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 377September 4, 2022 9:47 PM

Yo we missed this! FVW whistleblower! Cannot wait until the Kinrgy whistleblower comes out and all those guides start speaking the truths we all know. Is this is beginning of the downfalls for her businesses? Is that why she is using Benny boy? To cover up all this?! If we are talking about her new boyfriend we aren’t talking about the lawsuits with her companies!!!!! Where is the money? Yo!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378September 4, 2022 10:04 PM

R377 is that why JH downgraded him from boyfriend to fuck buddy? Feel so bad for any other girls who thought there might actually be something with this weak white man.

by Anonymousreply 379September 4, 2022 10:09 PM

I think we've reached peak. . . is this denialism? Is this girl just the Simone Biles of mental gymnastics? Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 5, 2022 12:44 AM

OMG she can't be serious. Like Brooks doesn't have better things to do?

by Anonymousreply 381September 5, 2022 12:59 AM

I love the idea of Brooks being one of us. Anyway. anybody may be one of us. So funny, I remember obly a few days ago I wondered if JH would at some point be involved in some sort of embezzlement scandal. Just because she is the type.

by Anonymousreply 382September 5, 2022 4:17 AM

R380 wow that person isn’t right in her head

by Anonymousreply 383September 5, 2022 8:19 AM

R380 She should write YA stories. Like Brooks would give one fuck about BB. He’s thanking his lucky stars BB ran interference for him while he escaped from JHo!

Anyone notice that said JHo has pinned two posts on her profile? Both appropriately sleazy. Must be on the husband hunting trail again.

by Anonymousreply 384September 5, 2022 10:41 AM

R373 Oh and talking of fiction, unlike ‘dat person’ I clearly remember not one item of what ‘dey’ve’ mentioned appearing at the time. As someone on the thread mentioned, there was one birthday post from her… which BB untagged himself from. He still had his private account at the time for any type of shenanigans he did want to get up to, but ‘dey’ve’ clearly forgotten or not known about that. No need for any public infantile behaviour unlike last summer.

by Anonymousreply 385September 5, 2022 10:49 AM

Her pinned posts on Insta. She gets no one thinks she is sexy right? She is average. She is not this rare, classic beauty. She tries so hard! Her insecurities are screaming right now! I guess that has been her since her divorce. That’s why her face looks so different and she called the paps almost every week while she was in NY. For Ben Barnes this is his dream girl? This?! That one?!

by Anonymousreply 386September 5, 2022 12:34 PM

She looks horrid in that dotted dress. I think she and Ben look quite harmonious. Why can‘t they just be but have to grift? Would be good for both careers.

by Anonymousreply 387September 5, 2022 3:21 PM

Maybe this whole thing is a PR set up. Just like Olivia and Harry, because Harry is clearly a gay man, and Olivia is trying to be relevant but failing miserably.

This was a way for JH and BB to advance each other. She would use her PR contacts of buying bots to level up his social media presence which would lead to more commercial work and maybe bigger projects and she could use him as a distraction from all her failings ie the divorce and now her failing businesses. Especially considering potus didn’t win a Tony and although well received, JH wasn’t this star of Broadway like I think she had hoped. Even with all the pap walks of her outfits every fucking day and the spread of where she is living and all the articles of her new life in NY after the divorce thriving narrative.

Since this news has created such vitriol they are now trying to figure out the next steps, playing normal, but they aren’t really together together they are just in contract. Also why all the pap walks are exactly around the times they have something to sell or promote. It’s exactly what Olivia and Harry have been doing. It’s PR. Might I add it’s all JH contacts clearly because she is forming the narrative always, which is why BB looks so pathetic. She must always win, typical narcissistic behavior. BB is clearly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 388September 5, 2022 3:54 PM

don’t know when but he untagged himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 5, 2022 4:07 PM

R389 omg that’s a good one !

by Anonymousreply 390September 5, 2022 4:20 PM

Wow.. too quick for me.. I didn’t even spot it and I’ve been checking regularly.

Also, spa pix from the Ho.. I think she’s husband hunting again lmao.

Sleazy… yet again!… spread out in her bikini in the sauna, lips (re-filled) pouring and all sweaty! Or maybe she’s trying to move into porn movies now,

Absolutely, totally and completely unattractive however, so she ain’t got a chance!

by Anonymousreply 391September 5, 2022 4:28 PM

R391 *pouting*… (but pouring works actually.. pouring BS)

by Anonymousreply 392September 5, 2022 4:32 PM

R389 If was posted around 830 pm Pacific time and he had removed the tags with in the hour. He either has people letting him know and he was awake at 4:30 - 5:30am in London or he's in North America

by Anonymousreply 393September 5, 2022 4:55 PM

R389 LMAO!! When did it even go up, a while before you checked again or no? I gotta check more often myself!

R391 You said lips refilled and I chuckled thinking you were just dragging her. You were NOT kidding! She looks like her mouth got stung by an entire hive of bees!!

by Anonymousreply 394September 5, 2022 4:55 PM

R389 R393 Wait you're saying that was up there 8:30pm PST last night? Then that was a quick untag because I had been looking then and never saw it at all. I'm honestly also wondering if he does have people watching. Otherwise, he's literally refreshing *constantly* to keep watch all by himself.

by Anonymousreply 395September 5, 2022 6:16 PM

Her entire face looks different. She looking more like a Kim K by the minute. The lips are so bad! This woman is just screaming i don’t like myself, I’m not comfortable with myself, please validate me! Or she is using the same filter BB did with his Camden story where he looked disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 5, 2022 6:18 PM

R396 the lips looks even worse than before. I’m not surprised she had work done considering that every woman of her family had work done too. What surprised me is that Ben is attracted to her, for some reason I always thought he liked natural women

by Anonymousreply 397September 5, 2022 6:46 PM

R396 Wait, why is there a trigger warning before you can see a picture of The Ho? They knnnnnoooowwwwwwwwwww.. lol!

R397 "I always thought he. . . ." In case it's not clear, Ben Barnes lies. All the time. He's gotta maintain the narrative of his Disney Prince Image. It's how he gets all that money from his desperately naive fans.

by Anonymousreply 398September 5, 2022 7:20 PM

Well looks like Olivia and Harry PR situationship is done, considering they can’t even look at each other. Can’t wait for JH to have a new dude soon, I mean she has a new face she has to show off! Benny’s reputation will never fully recover. Her life will not change and he will always be hated for this stunt. Feel sorry for the person he actually falls in love with and all they are going to have to endure because of his choices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Chris pine is just chefs kiss in that video. Could he look more uncomfortable?

by Anonymousreply 400September 5, 2022 7:40 PM

This woman is really on another level of crazy! Brooks is about to get married! He seems really happy. He is building his own life and has more money than JH anyway. Ben is getting this hate not because of brooks but because he is an adulterous man child! Sweetie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401September 5, 2022 7:43 PM

Gosh isn‘t she afraid Brooks is going to sue her for slander?

by Anonymousreply 402September 5, 2022 8:53 PM

R402 I'm thinking she can very literally claim insanity as a defense..

by Anonymousreply 403September 5, 2022 9:18 PM

I hated that photoshoot and always have.

But I’m wondering why no-one’s commenting on the fact that Hadid’s parents allowed her to do it in the first place? And also why that photographer- a woman - who obviously set up the whole shoot and its overtly erotic vibe isn’t being dragged too?

Her parents are clearly Kardashian wannabes and the photographer wanted to be hailed for her visionary genius. Pity she had to use a 16/17yo to try and achieve it. And lots of photoshop or so it was said.

Hollywood’s a fucking cesspit, it really is. And the creatures who swim in its murky depths.. just uhhh.

by Anonymousreply 404September 5, 2022 10:29 PM

R404 because her parents let her have a rhinoplasty at 14, they don’t care about her at all

by Anonymousreply 405September 5, 2022 10:35 PM

For anyone new to the Swan Sittings photoshoot, that's where this infamous picture is from. Hopefully Bella had already gone home for the day.

R404 R405 She made them money. Case closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406September 5, 2022 11:44 PM

Humorously, this was in his tags (with a *hilarious* location tag of Speed Dial!!!!!) for 40 minutes before the first comment came in. So it was allowed to remain for alllll that time, but then within 15 minutes of that first comment, he untagged. Just a coincidence and it's just that he finally checked it? Or did he not see the location and left it up approvingly until he started getting dragged? Inquiring minds. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 6, 2022 12:14 AM

R407 The link’s not working, have they deleted it?

by Anonymousreply 408September 6, 2022 12:23 AM

R408 Ha! Yes Bulianne has indeed deleted it, as I guess once Ben untagged (although The Ho hadn't untagged yet) it no longer served a purpose. I should learn to screenshot things.. ;)

by Anonymousreply 409September 6, 2022 12:39 AM

Ah that's why I didn't see the post or tag. I have that nut job blocked. the insanity is just continuing. That Marcela chicky on twitter has lost all grasp on reality hasn't she.

by Anonymousreply 410September 6, 2022 1:08 AM

Well a new IG account (benbarnestweets) is spamming BB's page with all the tweets. Let's see how fast they all get deleted.

by Anonymousreply 411September 6, 2022 3:34 AM

Huzzah they're back!! That's the same account from R339 (though the original three posts aren't there anymore). But they are still there and have been for nearly two hours now. Is Ben busy sleeping, or busy "doing" something else?

by Anonymousreply 412September 6, 2022 4:58 AM

God Jules but a towel beneath yourself. What is that, a saunakini?

by Anonymousreply 413September 6, 2022 6:17 AM

The “anytime you want to book a job” comment…. that’s a script on her laptop, carefully redacted ofc. Who can figure out what this could be?… a character called Jackie and a dating event run by a Luna Lovegood lookalike!

Zoom in and read it… “Open mind, Jackie, you might meet the love of your life tonight” and “Say hello to your bachelors”. Musical or theatre version of The Bachelorette” lmao???

A little double whammy for Julesy here I think tho, not only a chance to show off “Look I’m employed!”… but what with all the “love” references, lotsa little digs for the BB fandom. Ho Heaven.

Maybe the NY townhouse is getting kept on after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 6, 2022 8:53 AM

R414 Added a screencap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 6, 2022 8:55 AM

R414 Right enough, now I think about it … the references in the script are more along the lines of her looking for a new man! So, husband hunting as we thought what with all the ‘thirst posts’ and all.

by Anonymousreply 416September 6, 2022 9:14 AM

R414 R416 Well is she reading for Jackie or the hostess character that appears to be described as a MIDDLE-AGED Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter references???) with a dark edge. Cause flighty smile certainly evokes her acting ability. Maybe all those fillers weren't a good idea???

R411 Those tags are still there. Has his mania subsided and he's given up removing them?

by Anonymousreply 417September 6, 2022 9:38 AM

R417 I’d say Jackie as she tried to blank out the name? Guessing ofc. Just couldn’t imagine Ho taking on a role of a ‘middle-aged’ anything… she’s the ageless fairy queen don’t forget!

by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2022 10:15 AM

julianne hough trying to beat the unemployed allegations as if we care about her flopped career HAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2022 10:36 AM

Hollywood is FILLED with blondes that are better, hotter, with real careers, nobody cares about julianne blackface hough when we have florence pugh, margot robbie, sidney sweeney, and these are just three of them. If we get to other hair colors and ethnicity she’s DONE

by Anonymousreply 420September 6, 2022 10:42 AM

Yeah.. she’s the only one out there desperately trying to make everyone thinks she’s actually relevant. I’d love to think that the media have finally tired of her eternal self-promotion instead of dutifully picking up every papwalk or photo op she engineers. I mean.. that sauna shot… she looks like a swamp creature! Creepy as well as sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 421September 6, 2022 11:40 AM

There it is. 12 hours later the tags are gone. Where is that boy these days? I’m thinking LA

by Anonymousreply 422September 6, 2022 3:08 PM

New article in the sun about JH looking unrecognizable and super thin (probably because she was using a body filter), which like where are the lies? It said nothing about her new boyfriend Mr Barnes. Went into great detail about her divorce and new beginning in NY. Briefly mentioned Benny along with Charlie as people she was linked with. Nothing about how their friendship turned to romance. Did she really go to a spa to learn some lines? She couldn’t do that at her giant house with a pool? Benny you cannot keep up!

by Anonymousreply 423September 6, 2022 4:07 PM

R423 Fairly certain she’s not behind the article this time, it’s a UK tabloid so doubt she has the contacts. And also being mildly critical of her appearance! The caption…. 🤣 and saying underneath she has “shocked her fans”. What fans? The gushing comments underneath her post will either be bots or else her Minion has been busy typing away.

“JULIANNE WHO? Julianne Hough sparks concern after she looks unrecognizable with thin frame in new photo”

Julianne who? love it! Yeah, Charlie got slightly more of a mention in it and Brooks and her divorce took up the bulk of it.

Not linking it cos don’t want to see that godawful sauna pic again!

by Anonymousreply 424September 6, 2022 4:43 PM

R422 Just for the record, wouldn't that have made it 7-8am PST when he untagged? Also, according to IG times, they were posted at 8:11pm PST last night. "7:30am" is the first time he saw them? Though obviously he could be purposefully throwing everyone off as a fuck you.

(But please tell me the OP of those tags is on the east coast, meaning that they posted at 11:11. Pllleeeeeeeaaaasssee! lol..)

by Anonymousreply 425September 6, 2022 4:59 PM

Everybody looks slim from that angle

by Anonymousreply 426September 6, 2022 8:06 PM

Just a few weeks ago, everyone was saying that she looked pregnant. That's pure camera angle; she's hardly wasting away.

by Anonymousreply 427September 6, 2022 8:34 PM

this is pure cringe... BB just stalking his own ex-fans now. get a lifeeeeee you weird man!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428September 6, 2022 8:55 PM

R425 He was deleting them at 8am pacific time. I was watching them disappear one at a time.

by Anonymousreply 429September 6, 2022 8:56 PM

We all thought JH was obsessed with her phone. That man need to touch some grass

by Anonymousreply 430September 6, 2022 9:07 PM

R429 Yes, I was trying to say that would be early for him if he was in LA. Then look at R428. The Tweets tagged last night on his IG included this girl's post. And she posted that he had already been lurking in her profile and accidentally liking it at 6:30am PST. It seems *very* likely to me that he discovered her profile at all because he saw the "French kissing 16yo Bella Hadid" tweet tagged on his IG, panicked, and went to investigate her profile to see what else she'd been saying. And that was at least before 6:30am in LA.

So, based on the tags were on his IG at (all PST) 8:11pm, he sees and investigates this girl at least before 6:30am, then eventually starts untagging about an hour later (your post at R422, *solely* according to DL's post timing, was about 7:30am, but if you say it was already 8am so be it of course). My only thought, based on all that timing, in that it's less likely he's in LA. But who knows of course. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 431September 6, 2022 9:32 PM

I can clearly picture the little thought bubbles above Ben's wee head.

"Oh goodie! Me and Bella Hadid! I love those photos!" *like*

*goes off and has tea*

"What's this? More of the swan shoot?*

*put on old guy reading glasses; you know he has a pair stashed around*

"Oh bloody fuck!"

by Anonymousreply 432September 6, 2022 9:54 PM

If Chris pine has to come out and have his rep confirm or deny that Harry spit on him, thank JH and BB have to come out and say if they are officially dating or not. BB you have to address even the ridiculous things now, we all get you are old and think you don’t. Twitter doesn’t work that way. Don’t you want to clear the air so people stop hating you?

by Anonymousreply 433September 6, 2022 10:26 PM

They’re both in LA

by Anonymousreply 434September 6, 2022 10:56 PM

R357 BTW, everybody pour one out for bestofbenbarnes. I'm actually genuinely sad.. so much sheer enjoyment gone..

by Anonymousreply 435September 7, 2022 4:00 AM

So I was checking the wonderful Coral's Tumblr where someone pointed out the "She left him to get cosmetic surgery recently" line from this still hilarious blind, and then we got the pic she posted yesterday with her 'I let a hive of bees sting my mouth' lips. At first I thought naahhhhhhhh, but then.. now I really want to know who sent in that damn blind! A random troll that just assumed (knew) she'd be getting more fillers after Broadway ended, orrrrrr. . . . Oh how funny would it be..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436September 7, 2022 4:46 AM

Crazy how those articles of them being a couple have been completely buried in the past two weeks. Thank god we have twitter to remind everyone of all the things JH doesn’t want us to know.

by Anonymousreply 437September 7, 2022 5:20 PM

R437 I’d say maybe ignored rather than buried? We know Julianne doesn’t like anything about her to be buried - except maybe her little “oopsies” from her past/present. Wonder how long she’ll be able to keep quiet about the new job she was unsubtle hinting at the other day?

by Anonymousreply 438September 8, 2022 10:50 AM

TW! post-cosmetic shenanigans.. I’d ask for my money back! This pic is from a couple of days ago. What the hell has she had done this time? She looks so… weird!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439September 8, 2022 1:25 PM

Ugh how is it she looks older than before the work? She can barely move her face, I would totally say she got a face lift or something. She is tight! Also her face looks less round, so maybe something with her jaw or cheek implants or that surgery where they take the fat out of your face. In the sauna pic I noticed her eyebrows looked higher than usual, but I couldn’t tell if that was the filter she was using. We need someone to explain all the work. It is drastic this time though, like that face is a different face. We aren’t talking Eiza Gonzalez, Bella Hadid new face where the work is beautiful, she should have spent more money. I thought when you found new love you didn’t do drastic things like this? Is Benny gonna get a new face as well. New lips to match that filter.

by Anonymousreply 440September 8, 2022 2:06 PM

I think it is mainly lips, fillers and Botox and very fresh.

by Anonymousreply 441September 8, 2022 2:59 PM

R441 Yeah.. has she done something to her chin too? It looks kinda big lmao

by Anonymousreply 442September 8, 2022 3:51 PM

Thought that was Jules Swamp Monster Hough for a sec… it’s on his tags for some reason. Maybe OP saw the similarity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443September 8, 2022 4:16 PM

What no post from Ben about the Queen’s death? Not very British of him

by Anonymousreply 444September 8, 2022 7:26 PM

R444 He’s always late to the party 🙄

by Anonymousreply 445September 8, 2022 7:30 PM

He has to wait for someone else to make a post he likes that he can repost because he's that fucking useless.

by Anonymousreply 446September 8, 2022 8:14 PM

R446 BINGO! Ben doesn't have a single original thought anymore, his mind is full of solely inspirational quotes. Has Michelle Obama made a statement yet? My vote is for seeking out a black woman to glom on to right now.

Or wait. . . will he not even risk saying anything about the queen because of all the oppression and colonization of POC associated with The British Monarchy/Empire. . . hmmmmmmm..

by Anonymousreply 447September 8, 2022 8:52 PM

Spending all his fans’ money with drinks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 9, 2022 6:47 PM

R448 Can anyone see the reply about the NYC question?

by Anonymousreply 449September 9, 2022 6:49 PM

Says it should be LA

by Anonymousreply 450September 9, 2022 7:37 PM

So he is hanging out with her good friend. They are totally together!

by Anonymousreply 451September 9, 2022 8:31 PM

Let‘s not forget the very weird comments Darren left on his duet last year.

by Anonymousreply 452September 9, 2022 8:58 PM

R451 Pretty sure BB and Darren have known each other for a while, since 2016 at least. BB called Darren his "crazy talented friend" in a story he posted in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453September 9, 2022 9:15 PM

Why would Laurence Fishburne be hanging out with those two nobodies?

by Anonymousreply 454September 9, 2022 9:19 PM

R454 DC and LF were in a play together on Broadway April-July this year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455September 9, 2022 9:22 PM

R453 Exactly. I don't remember if that tweet makes the same reference, but when Ben ran home to LA after finishing Punisher S2 in 2018, he went straight to Darren's brand new piano bar to hang out. They've been friends for a while.

R455 Huh! Didn't know that.. Innnnteressstinnnnngggggg. . . .

by Anonymousreply 456September 9, 2022 9:25 PM

R456 I searched Darren's bar on IG and found this video from last night. Is that BB in the white shirt, sitting next to Darren?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 9, 2022 9:37 PM

R457 I'd say yes.

by Anonymousreply 458September 9, 2022 9:40 PM

R457 It could be our very basic boy, yes. Good catch!

by Anonymousreply 459September 9, 2022 9:41 PM

R457 Ha… yes!!! Our Man in the White Shirt again! Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 460September 9, 2022 9:41 PM

My eyes are no where near good enough.. but I presume Darren is in the blue shirt? Cause the man in the white shirt leans away from him, getting MUCH closer to the person who's presumably on the other side.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 461September 9, 2022 9:51 PM

BTW, since we know Ben loves Disney sooooooo much, and apparently Darren is supposed to be at the D23 expo thing. anybody want to keep their eyes peeled for sightings?

by Anonymousreply 462September 9, 2022 9:59 PM

I could never find that video even now that I know about it, so someone more gifted should search for BB and JH too. Pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 463September 9, 2022 10:06 PM

R461 I don't think Jules was there. The girl who made the tweet at R448 follows both Nina and Jules on IG and was close enough to the group to get a hug from LF. Pretty sure she would have recognized JH if she was with them. She knows who she is, but she only mentioned DC, BB and LF.

by Anonymousreply 464September 9, 2022 10:18 PM

R464 Yes I agree… I think it was an all guys’ night out. I’m impressed that Ho actually has a fan!!… but useful, as for sure she’d have mentioned it if she was there.

I think LF is probably the one sitting on BB’s right, as both he and Darren are paying attention to him. There’s a guy to DC’s left (behind the wall) but I’m getting beefy white guy vibes so maybe another friend or a security guy!

by Anonymousreply 465September 9, 2022 10:27 PM

R464 How on Earth did you find this person on IG?

by Anonymousreply 466September 9, 2022 10:28 PM

R465 PS if Ho had been there, guaranteed she’d’ve been shaking her tail feathers up on top of the piano lmao

by Anonymousreply 467September 9, 2022 10:29 PM

R466 She tagged Darren's bar and talked about getting a hug from LF in her stories, same as she did on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 468September 9, 2022 10:32 PM

Well here's a video of a man in a white shirt at the bar. A man with a white shirt with big ugly all white shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469September 9, 2022 11:06 PM

Yes. That was him definitely. That neck posture.

by Anonymousreply 470September 10, 2022 5:33 AM

She really posted a 11:11 story and make your life a symphony. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 471September 11, 2022 4:32 PM

R471 Two comments:

…she’s managed to drag him back into her web 6 days before his London con this time

…she could’ve made it about the 9/11 anniversary

But no… always about her.

Tone deaf.. she absolutely is.

by Anonymousreply 472September 11, 2022 4:48 PM

Right, we all remember 9/11 like a symphony.

by Anonymousreply 473September 11, 2022 5:00 PM

Well I was going to add 'hey at least this means she's in NY again away from him.' Then I realized 'wait, is that the only reason she wasn't with them at Darren's bar?' And then I checked her stories to find out it's short lived relief because apparently she's already back on her way to LA. In a fully environmentally friendly private jet of course. But also, did anyone even know she was in NY? It's not like she called the paps on herself this time.. But she had to bother to specify that she was on her way home from someplace no one in the world knew she had been. That's totally normal, not suspicious at all, ESPECIALLY with a musical 11:11 reference. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 474September 11, 2022 5:42 PM

I think she was in a desert resort Palm Springs or maybe Yucatan

by Anonymousreply 475September 11, 2022 5:53 PM

Or is she going TO NYC which she now considers home?

by Anonymousreply 476September 11, 2022 5:59 PM

R475 I too thought she was off meditating in the desert, cradling her mug of fake wine.

by Anonymousreply 477September 11, 2022 6:06 PM

R476 That's how I read it.

by Anonymousreply 478September 11, 2022 6:17 PM

R476 Doesn't make sense.. she took that picture hours ago when it was 11:11 on the East coast. It only hit it eleven minutes ago in LA. So unless she manually changed the time zone on her phone to be where she was going to be in a few hours ahead of time. . . She was in NY and is now on her way home to LA. I wonder if she was auditioning for whatever that script was.

R477 That was Monday, by Tuesday she was already back in LA shopping at The Grove according to that fan's picture.

by Anonymousreply 479September 11, 2022 6:22 PM

BTW, he removed the tag rather quickly once he (likely) woke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480September 11, 2022 6:37 PM

Well, she probably could not post FROM the plane. But posted after landing.

by Anonymousreply 481September 11, 2022 6:41 PM

R481 Why wouldn't she be able to post from the plane? Especially that it's a private jet..

by Anonymousreply 482September 11, 2022 7:32 PM

Maybe just a charter and she had no reception

by Anonymousreply 483September 11, 2022 7:50 PM

She didn't have reception on the entire flight back and so waited until she landed to take a screenshot of her phone in a time zone that wouldn't see 11:11am for three more hours? This is an awfully long way to go just to make it seem like she wasn't on her way back to LA this morning/afternoon. Why, especially since that's the most likely logical answer?

BTW, enjoyed this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484September 11, 2022 8:20 PM

Our Fairy Queen is definitely in NYC… look what just popped up on her tags.

New hairstyle, new face… fringe skirt to match new hairstyle. One of her cryptic relationship stories??

Work that camera, Jules!!! Course you didn’t call that pap (designer mentioned - who had a live show today)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485September 11, 2022 8:22 PM

Thank God for the privacy of private jets

by Anonymousreply 486September 11, 2022 8:25 PM

R485 Just adding the link from the designer show in NYC today. You can also see on Fairy Queen’s stories where she’s in the car and tags the designer, and is wearing the same outfit as in the pap pix (who she didn’t call ofc).

She was definitely flying TO New York (“home”, huh?) on the private jet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487September 11, 2022 8:34 PM

R485 wow this is a terrible terrible look. I don’t know what’s worse her dress or her new face

by Anonymousreply 488September 11, 2022 8:36 PM

R485 OK, now that's more information! So then the jet picture was "old" and she only posted it this morning, as she wouldn't have had enough time to fly to NY, get a new hairdo, get all dressed up, call the paps, do a show, etc etc etc if she only flew there this morning within the time frame of her stories (unless she took a red eye overnight, but why..). She was already in NYC this morning and the time zone differences make sense. Phew.

But also yeah. . . home?

by Anonymousreply 489September 11, 2022 8:53 PM

Home compared to her desert sweating hut

by Anonymousreply 490September 11, 2022 9:10 PM

I can't stand JH and if she is as concede, controlling, and clout chasing as she presents, watching all the videos of BB showing really intimacy with JML must be killing her. He's seen gliding his hand around her neck to grasp for her hand, rubbing her fingers while on the couch and how kissing her on the forehead. With zero acknowledgement of anything relationship with her, JH must be fuming hence returning "home".

by Anonymousreply 491September 11, 2022 10:58 PM

Glad that HoFace will get at least some value for money out of her recent face and lip fillers.

When she falls overboard on one of her yacht parties, they will act as flotation units.

by Anonymousreply 492September 11, 2022 11:09 PM

R491 Well she did downgrade Ben to speed dial booty call a few days after he was hanging allllllll the fuck over JML at the con, so..

R492 Usually the joke is that fake boobs will act as flotation devices. But now, we can change the joke because The Ho's lips seem as large as Playboy tits. Amazing.

BTW, it's *hilarious* to me that she had to say "thank god for Julie White to tell her what to write about tennis.." at the US Open. No one else in her life to tell her all about tennis then?

by Anonymousreply 493September 12, 2022 12:13 AM

R493 ahahahaaha good catch. Our Benny boy definitely doesn’t love or know anything about tennis. JH can she just be the lesbian we all know she is already and get a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 494September 12, 2022 2:22 PM

His hair appears to be growing out again and I'm just going to enjoy that. Wonder where this was??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 12, 2022 8:25 PM

Definitely a pre Emmy party. Which one? No idea.

by Anonymousreply 496September 12, 2022 8:31 PM

R495 R496 Well, Brett Goldstein was listed as attending the MPTF Evening Before Party 2022 in LA last night, could be that one?

by Anonymousreply 497September 12, 2022 8:48 PM

Oh did Julianne allowed him to keep his hair longer this time ?

by Anonymousreply 498September 12, 2022 8:52 PM

She had something done to her nose too. Something is different.

by Anonymousreply 499September 13, 2022 4:33 AM

R499 I think she had work done in NYC as her face was already looking odd, and now she’s just piled more on top. Her whole face looks it’s melted and hasn’t set quite properly afterwards 😂

by Anonymousreply 500September 13, 2022 3:34 PM

He looks different as well. His eyelids are super droopy. Is it the fillers in his forehead? His eyebrows look off. He is going to the same doctor JH is going to. She really needs to stop touching her face. Within two years she has a different face and it is not cute. At least Kylie built a whole company on those lips she bought. JH ain’t no one wants what you are selling. Bennys friend won a Emmy so maybe he should hang out more with winners and stop with this loser fakey mess named JH.

by Anonymousreply 501September 13, 2022 5:57 PM

She had a recognisable face. Now she looks like noone. And she has a Botox smile.

by Anonymousreply 502September 13, 2022 6:49 PM

R502 Her theme tune…

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation I'm a blond bimbo girl in a fantasy world

by Anonymousreply 503September 13, 2022 11:30 PM

The Botox and everything is making her look old imo. It ages her and the bra is not chic. Looks like a Walmart bra under that beautiful suit that is made for someone much taller than her so she just is consumed by it. She is really trying so hard to be an influencer/ celebrity but she never will. She lacks the class to ever be admired. Oh hey so does Benny boy!

by Anonymousreply 504September 14, 2022 1:05 PM

God this more boring than ever

by Anonymousreply 505September 14, 2022 8:20 PM

So he’s already back in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506September 14, 2022 9:20 PM

Kind of sad his phone doesn‘t show a message from Jules coming in. That would be just it.

by Anonymousreply 507September 14, 2022 9:36 PM

R506 Isn’t that his lil pal Owain Arthur in the background?

by Anonymousreply 508September 14, 2022 9:37 PM

R506 I was going to add maybe I’m wrong and it’s an old picture but the play he went to see only started September 6, so it’s definitely recent

by Anonymousreply 509September 14, 2022 10:03 PM

R509 The guy posted it today and he’s another celeb photo taking fan (like the one in Paris) so guessing he wouldn’t hold off posting it.

by Anonymousreply 510September 14, 2022 10:14 PM

Uhhhh… looks like NYC was in for a treat tonight. This is on her tags. Suffer past the cushion lips and hair primping to check out that freaking outfit she’s wearing! 🫣

Better not spend any time hanging around on street corners, darling, you’ll get arrested 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511September 14, 2022 10:58 PM

Ugh the lips and the outfit are awful! She looks like a cheap escort. You know the escorts on the upper east side of New York don’t even look that trashy. This is who Ben loves? This is who he chooses time and time again? This real housewife lookin bitch. I will never understand!

by Anonymousreply 512September 15, 2022 12:24 AM

Is he going to queue up for the Queen like a proper Briton?

by Anonymousreply 513September 15, 2022 1:17 AM

So when did he turn off the ability to see all his IG followers? And why??? Trying to hide specific accounts that follow him? Or just trying to hide that it just might be (or will be) bots that follow him?

Inquiring minds.. BTW, the count is *STILL* dropping as we speak. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands lower than it was the day after his birthday. Sorry, meant to type, the day before their announcement.

by Anonymousreply 514September 15, 2022 8:37 AM

I think sometimes that‘s just Instagram being weird

by Anonymousreply 515September 15, 2022 9:34 AM

R513 The queue is currently three miles long so I’d say that’s a hard ‘no’.

by Anonymousreply 516September 15, 2022 9:50 AM

R515 Well it is a legit feature/option, but as far as I know you have to choose to enable it, it doesn't just turn on automatically.

BTW, is it just me, or is she starting to resemble Melania more and more..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517September 15, 2022 4:13 PM

R517 wow that’s really an ugly outfit

by Anonymousreply 518September 15, 2022 4:24 PM

R518 It's not the outfit though, look at her! This is what Melania always looks like!! Holy fuck how the hell much work did she get done??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519September 15, 2022 5:32 PM

R518 Yes, that’s the one she was shashaying about in (R511) for last night’s little trip out in NYC with her doctor pal or so it seems. Glad to see she hasn’t changed the habits of a lifetime and called the paps as usual. Oh no wait she didn’t did she, they just *happened* to be there. How fortuitous.

by Anonymousreply 520September 15, 2022 6:30 PM

Like calls to like, lmfao!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 15, 2022 8:59 PM

How little Miss Private Jet and Yacht keeps celebrating the Patagonia guy …

by Anonymousreply 522September 16, 2022 6:55 PM

R522 Yeah, exactly what I thought! But we know she’s a total hypocrite so we’re not surprised, are we?

For the moment, no private jets for her… still in NYC with some kind of Fresh Vine Swill promo going on with her bestie Nina. I can hear the dial tone, is someone calling the paps by any chance? More than likely, as let’s face it… who gives a flying f**k about her or her products?

by Anonymousreply 523September 16, 2022 8:07 PM

Ummmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524September 16, 2022 9:31 PM

R524 Hello old friend! Please tell me you've read the past two threads, otherwise you've missed out on sooooooo much fun! If not, start the weekend off right and maybe conclude with a nightcap of everyone dragging Ben's ass all over Twitter :)

by Anonymousreply 525September 16, 2022 9:45 PM

She has been calling the paps almost every day at this point. For the US open and the yellow suit, to the white dress for Khaite promo, to the black ugly dress for some fashion week bullshit. All the pap pics are ugly because her plastic surgery work irl without a filter is awful. She looks old. All her clothes can be bought on moda operandi, like she is just shopping there and calling the paps. A stylist should get you something exclusive because anyone can get the clothes she is wearing. They aren’t even that expensive. She really thinks people fucking care. Benny career has died. S&B no one will care. We all hate him now. Hope RHOBH picks up JH after they fire Lisa and Erika. Maybe that is why JH keeps calling the paps so she can make it seem like she is relevant and possibly be a housewife and talk about Bennys dick on national television.

by Anonymousreply 526September 16, 2022 10:36 PM

Would it be inappropriate to say I told you so? Not that I would ever do something so crass. I was raised to be a lady, after all.

by Anonymousreply 527September 16, 2022 10:54 PM

I’m 100% sure she’s going to London to see her booty call

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528September 16, 2022 11:59 PM

R528 Well she seems to have erased all the latest pics, but apparently that hat was a clue. Not sure how it said London, but I admit I'm not well versed in the world of hats. (Wish I could remember the handle of the woman she was with..)

by Anonymousreply 529September 17, 2022 12:24 AM

Maybe she thinks that's a Panama hat, and she's off to Central America!

by Anonymousreply 530September 17, 2022 1:21 AM

R530 Exactly what I thought!

That’s definitely a warm weather hat… if anyones been to London in mid Sept, it’s turning autumnal right around now (I live there).

by Anonymousreply 531September 17, 2022 1:29 AM

Ben Barnes is the oldest in the room acting like he’s still got it at the london con, he’s pathetic

by Anonymousreply 532September 17, 2022 10:35 AM

Told you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533September 17, 2022 3:14 PM

R533 That’s a Euro currency sign written in the back of that box (1 x €4! 3 x €10). The paving stones look familiar to me - Portuguese - *but* I can’t be 100% sure of that. But she’s definitely in Europe. Not the UK… we don’t and never did use the Euro.

by Anonymousreply 534September 17, 2022 3:24 PM

R534 She’s on her way to her booty call

by Anonymousreply 535September 17, 2022 3:51 PM

R534 Keeping in mind that this picture was taken a couple weeks ago, I'm just going to leave this here. May be the completely meaningless wishes of a fan, or it may be a clue. *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 536September 17, 2022 6:29 PM

R536 DAMMIT hit post instead of the link bar..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 17, 2022 6:30 PM

R537 And from what I can remember BB liked the post. They also did spend a week both in LA at the same time and no pap walks. I'm sure Ben is shitting himself with the loss of his fan base. There has been very little buzz from todays convention. Is this really a time to caught frocking in the Italian sunshine with someone who demoted you to a cheap last resort booty call? Also the HO was also trolling for a new husband last week in NYC; maybe she caught an even dumber and richer old fish?

Oh man I need to get a life - knowing all of this is pathetic. (total inner monologue, no reference to anyone else)

by Anonymousreply 538September 17, 2022 6:56 PM

R536 Also just in case, a reminder she followed this account a couple weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539September 17, 2022 7:12 PM

She‘s probably a-europing again.

by Anonymousreply 540September 17, 2022 7:20 PM

Hmmmm, not BB related (sort of). Interesting convo on our friend Corals' Tumblr page. Comments coming regarding the lead singer of Imagine Dragons divorce and a rendezvous with a blond half of a famous dance siblings of similar religious upbringing....plus they too have a "long friendship". Money, Fame big checks for the Ho. Benny boy has adulterous competition.

by Anonymousreply 541September 17, 2022 8:09 PM

But now the plot thickens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542September 17, 2022 8:18 PM

R542 he’s more her type, muscles and money

by Anonymousreply 543September 17, 2022 8:24 PM

R541. Is he brunette???LOL

by Anonymousreply 544September 17, 2022 8:35 PM

How embarrassing if she does this to BB again. They do all these pap walks, all the hate happens (this time way worse), secret love 11:11 stories on insta, all of it so she can go be with someone other dude AGAIN! That is enemy, not a friend. Definitely not a friend you are fucking. Like damn JH will be this random imagine dragon rebound, how ironic.

by Anonymousreply 545September 17, 2022 8:37 PM

Is that why JH is tending at #3 on yahoo right now?

by Anonymousreply 546September 17, 2022 8:40 PM

Jon Bon Jovi aint it. Who???

by Anonymousreply 547September 17, 2022 8:51 PM

Oh ah Imagine Dragons

by Anonymousreply 548September 17, 2022 8:52 PM

But I mean, how does she have the time?

by Anonymousreply 549September 17, 2022 8:53 PM

Well that singer is following her on insta

by Anonymousreply 550September 17, 2022 9:02 PM

It didn't take long to hit the twitter.

by Anonymousreply 551September 17, 2022 9:05 PM

They have know each other for a while...how her acting career never took off amazes me. What an actress!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 17, 2022 9:07 PM

Do you want to know what BB smells like? Beyond desperation, I mean?

(It's Wonderwood by Comme Des Garçons, apparently)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 17, 2022 9:23 PM

R553 Utterly random question! Any chance you recognize the pic at R533 as anything on the journey from Milan to Lake Como? ;) Quality Italian cobblestone perhaps lol..

(Also, he doesn't still reek of Uomo cologne???? I enjoy woodsy though, so points for that)

by Anonymousreply 554September 17, 2022 9:34 PM

Sorry, R554, we do have that kind of cobblestone in many, many places, and I've also never been to Lake Como. 😥

by Anonymousreply 555September 17, 2022 9:40 PM

She really had them all lined up for the entire time she was married didn’t she? Well Dan seems to be built differently than her long time fuck buddy. Hope it’s love. Benny you are so fucking dumb, your career failing you did all by yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556September 18, 2022 12:52 AM

*chuckle* The BenBarnesTweets account is back. Let's see how long they last this time!

by Anonymousreply 557September 18, 2022 5:10 AM

Is it yachting season? And if it is, I really do not want to see JH attacked for it when there's little appreciable difference between yachting and whoring oneself out at cons.

by Anonymousreply 558September 18, 2022 12:33 PM

R557 did he untag himself? I don’t see the acc in his tags

by Anonymousreply 559September 18, 2022 12:55 PM

R559 Yes, he did!

by Anonymousreply 560September 18, 2022 1:08 PM

In Bennys defense he knows he fucked up his career and will probably will moving home with mommy and daddy so I don’t blame him for trying to make some money while the last shreds of his credibility burn to the ground. In five years time what will he really have going for him? The fans will be grown and over him. He will be pushing 50. I guess more bad commercials?

As for JH her hustle to find the next billionaire to fund her lifestyle is one she has been doing for years now. From what we have seen she may have even been doing this while she was married as she seems to have a lot of “friends” who she has known for years ready and willing to sleep with her the minute her marriage was in trouble. Her manipulation game is on another level as she just uses and abuses them.

I don’t think they are on the same level of being trash human beings, JH is far worse, but Benny boy is definitely doing everything to prove what a garbage person he actually is. Birds of a feather

by Anonymousreply 561September 18, 2022 1:40 PM

He also untagged himself from this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 18, 2022 4:01 PM

Well, MUSE, Imagine Dragons, Ben Barnes … the creme de la creme of rock.

by Anonymousreply 563September 18, 2022 5:35 PM

R563 Oh fuck that's *funny*.. Points :)

by Anonymousreply 564September 18, 2022 6:11 PM

Dan Reynolds is not my type. But he has more abs and pecs. Still.

by Anonymousreply 565September 18, 2022 6:48 PM

Ben and Julianne are probably together with his family right now but I love the idea of him knowing he doesn’t have any credibility and respect from Jules herself and antis everywhere. I know he’s bitter for being so hated right now

by Anonymousreply 566September 18, 2022 6:50 PM

R566 why would she? She wasn’t in London yesterday

by Anonymousreply 567September 18, 2022 6:52 PM

*sing songy voice*. Sommmme Onnnnne's Desssssperatttttte. . . .

Sometimes I do wonder what her ass tastes like. Except no I really don't. But also did they use an anamorphic lens for the thumbnail pic below, or is that the plastic surgery???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 18, 2022 7:01 PM

R568 she saw people asking if she was pregnant because she was bloated on her picture with Ben so now she showing her flat stomach

by Anonymousreply 569September 18, 2022 7:10 PM

R567 she’s in europe, when ben is in europe, and both are very quiet, just do the math

by Anonymousreply 570September 18, 2022 7:19 PM

R579 are you an American that thinks that Europe is just a big country? He’s in England, yesterday she was in Europe but definitely not England. Also Ben is going luaus very quiet on social medias and he just finished that convention

by Anonymousreply 571September 18, 2022 7:20 PM

R568 all the comments are dragging her lololol

by Anonymousreply 572September 18, 2022 7:23 PM

R571 are you clueless or you’re new here? Julianne takes private jets all the time and travels a lot. It’s not a coincidence that both of them losers are in europe right now.

by Anonymousreply 573September 18, 2022 7:25 PM

R573 I’m not but I don’t see why and how she would land on a country yesterday just to fly to London today to meet his parents. Use logic. They definitely can met in Europe at some point but what you said was not it

by Anonymousreply 574September 18, 2022 7:27 PM

I think she will go for some yachting and funning and Ben may only show up when she wants him.

by Anonymousreply 575September 18, 2022 9:08 PM

R573 Do you mind? Firstly, the UK is *not* in Europe. We are a small freaking island in the Atlantic.

Secondly, Ho is somewhere in mainland Europe, with her Utah friend looking for rich men. Or maybe meeting up with Dan Reynolds. Ben who?

by Anonymousreply 576September 18, 2022 10:22 PM

There's this thing called the Chunnel....

by Anonymousreply 577September 19, 2022 1:29 AM

I hope you indulge me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578September 19, 2022 4:24 AM

Rest of the UK: *in mourning, watching state funeral*

Ben Barnes: *posts boxing selfie*

I think that’s what you’d call pointedly ignoring the queen’s passing. But maybe he reckons whatever he posted about it, he’d get dragged for it somehow *shrugs*

by Anonymousreply 579September 19, 2022 2:24 PM

R579. in all fairness the funeral has lasted hours...I, too, got in a quick workout on a sunny day off.

by Anonymousreply 580September 19, 2022 2:57 PM

So he’s still in London

by Anonymousreply 581September 19, 2022 2:58 PM

Looks that way

by Anonymousreply 582September 19, 2022 3:00 PM

R580 Indeed true and it’s still going on!

by Anonymousreply 583September 19, 2022 3:10 PM

R581 Well, unfortunately he's got a hat on, so we can't see his hair (length). There's no way to know when this pic was taken. Could be today, could be from July when he was going to that gym regularly. Just something to keep in mind.

by Anonymousreply 584September 19, 2022 4:31 PM

R581 he has a beard...which he didn't is July

by Anonymousreply 585September 19, 2022 4:35 PM

* in

by Anonymousreply 586September 19, 2022 4:36 PM

R585 You're absolutely right, I had forgotten that! My bad, carry on..

by Anonymousreply 587September 19, 2022 5:29 PM

JH looking at herself through her phone while makeup and hair people do finishing touches completely captures her personality, vain! Ben and JH you guys get you aren’t models because one brand hired you one time. Really did not need to see JH almost completely naked in that video, not necessary. Benny your girl really is a master of mystery. Definitely not showing her puss to the entire world! She leaves nothing for you.

by Anonymousreply 588September 20, 2022 3:33 PM

Do you think she plays this song after they fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589September 20, 2022 7:46 PM

Sounds like Benny boy is still in London. Spotted at dinner tonight with SnB cast members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590September 20, 2022 10:24 PM

R590 So is there a particular reason she went with four character names and then Ben's name? Are the rest not celebrities that she can't remember their real names but definitely recognized them as The S&B cast, or something else.. Rather strange..

by Anonymousreply 591September 21, 2022 1:08 AM

But they aren't celebrities. They're actors who appear in Shadow & Bone.

by Anonymousreply 592September 21, 2022 1:17 AM

Maybe she couldn’t remember his character’s name, lmao

by Anonymousreply 593September 21, 2022 4:01 AM

The ho is already back in nyc it seems ? What was the point of her trip

by Anonymousreply 594September 21, 2022 6:27 PM

R594 it’s recent right ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595September 21, 2022 6:29 PM

R595 No, recent yes, but not from today. That's an older pic of her from NYFW which just finished. Those stories of her getting on the plane with that hat were her leaving NY after fashion week ended.

by Anonymousreply 596September 21, 2022 7:08 PM

So do you think the only reason Freddy, Kit and Amita invited Ben to dinner last night was to bully him into going to NYCC?

But truly, it's about damn time he bilked his American fans too! Wonder if The Ho's going to be "home" for that weekend as well. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597September 21, 2022 7:23 PM

R597 maybe they all can have a sleepover at her nyc place

by Anonymousreply 598September 21, 2022 7:52 PM

He’s still in London, hanging out with Will Poulter in Soho I think… fan pic on IG from today.

by Anonymousreply 599September 21, 2022 8:25 PM

Move it over bitches! R578

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 21, 2022 8:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!