Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How did Anne Heche get up off the stretcher

If she was brain dead? Or did she die later.

(and why did they have her face covered? Wouldn't you leave the face uncovered.)

Horrifying that you can see her hair is gone in the front.

by Anonymousreply 251October 7, 2022 3:40 AM

She wasn't necessarily bran dead when they took her out of the car. We know she spoke to a responder during the time she was trapped in the car.

There's a rumor that she also spoke on the ambulance to the hospital, though I've yet to hear that confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2022 7:01 AM

The power of Christ compelled her to levitate.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2022 7:02 AM

Is there no burn center nearer Mar Vista?

They took her all the way out to West Hills.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2022 7:02 AM

God, you’re dumb.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2022 7:12 AM

They put those white sheets (not sure what kind of matériels it is) over burn victims when transporting them. The sheet is also typically doused with something (helpful to people suffering burns) so it also would have been damp. According to the daily mail that seems to have way more detail about things than other outlets, she was conscious and talking on the way to the hospital but lost consciousness before arriving and never regained it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2022 7:23 AM

Princess Diana allegedly said "oh my god what happened" before dying

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2022 7:24 AM

It's like an hour drive from Mar Vista to West Hills. I still don't get the long trip in the ambulance.

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2022 7:25 AM

The guy who got everyone out of the house to safety, said that when he got back to Anne, she was surrounded by fire and not moving, nor responding. He thought she was dead. He didn't know how to get her out of the car and not get burned, himself. The fire Department showed up and they got her out. But, obviously, it was too late, and she suffered severe injuries.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2022 8:02 AM

So horrible that you had to put that detail in the title, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2022 8:12 AM

I didn't mention the hair in the title r9

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2022 8:18 AM

Sorry, R10. I was mixing up different things I read.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2022 8:24 AM

When my teenaged nephew was severely burned in a kitchen accident, we learned burns hurt when they are exposed to oxygen. Putting a sheet over her burns might lighten the pain. My nephew wore a long-sleeved shirt while his burns were healing. He was so interested in his own recovery, he’s now a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2022 8:31 AM

Are you pushing some kind of conspiracy theory?

Everyone who dies was once alive, "just moments before." Everyone who was ever in a coma was "awake and talking" just before they slipped into unconsciousness.

There's nothing unusual here except perhaps for the fact that she survived long enough to be taken to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2022 10:11 AM

What are you even on about r13. Someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2022 2:09 PM

^^^^^ take your meds and calm down

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2022 3:26 PM

Dead, dead, dead—

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Strangely. R10’s reply, although not intended for this thread, is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2022 3:34 PM

Who keeps asking this question over and over again? It's been explained about 50 times on DL and that's not an exaggeration.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 3:34 PM

Are people really that stupid? Bodies can do strange things when under extreme duress.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote]It's like an hour drive from Mar Vista to West Hills. I still don't get the long trip in the ambulance.

I’m concerned about this too. Did they really take her all the way out there first? They should have taken her to UCLA or Cedars-Sinai first which are both Level 1 Trauma centers and much closer. They could certainly have handled her injuries and stabilized her first and then transferred to a burn center if that’s what was needed.

Or if she really needed to go to West Hills straight from the scene, she should have been flown there.

The “golden hour” rule of getting the patient in the ER within one hour of the accident is critical for trauma patient survival.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2022 4:08 PM

There were puppeteers hiding underneath the stretcher, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote] The “golden hour” rule of getting the patient in the ER within one hour of the accident is critical for trauma patient survival.

Dd that matter in her case? She was in the car for an hour after the accident happened because it was wedged in there so tightly.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2022 5:07 PM

Well, you needn't be concerned, R20. She was NOT taken directly to the Grossman Burn Center from the accident scene. She was transferred there a couple days after the accident.

[quote]ET has learned that by Monday evening, Heche had been moved to the Grossman Burn Center in West Hills.

It's unclear which hospital she was initially taken to, but it likely would have been UCLA or Cedars as Level 1 trauma centers. (St. John's in Santa Monica was actually the nearest hospital, but isn't Level 1). My guess is probably UCLA, since it's two miles closer to the scene of the accident than Cedars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2022 5:14 PM

Trump managed to be President while being brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2022 5:22 PM

I wonder if there was a delay in intubating her either in the ambulance or in the ER, which led to the anoxic baron injury? Or if it was just due to smoke inhalation, leading to ARDS and poor oxygenation/gas exchange? It seems unlikely that would cause such severe hypoxia to cause total brain infarction/death. She was conscious and moving on the way into the ambulance.

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2022 5:25 PM

The Hollywood Illuminati got to her

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2022 5:48 PM

Has anyone figured out who lived in Mar Vista? She was either stalking someone or actively trying to kill someone who lives on that street.

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2022 5:54 PM

R25 buildup of mucus and soot in her longs most likely played a role in starving her brains of oxygen for nearly an hour.

Her sitting up on the stretcher, a haunting image, is likely the adrenaline coursing through her body.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2022 6:08 PM

People have forgotten about me. Now I have to find a new body to occupy.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2022 7:31 PM

As for where they brought her, sometimes the closest trauma center is swamped so they have to divert elsewhere. Dispatch works all that out for them.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2022 7:45 PM

R6. Actually the last words of Diana, Princess of Wales were, "My God, what's happened?"

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2022 8:34 PM

[quote]I wonder if there was a delay in intubating her either in the ambulance or in the ER, which led to the anoxic baron injury?

It wasn’t just smoke inhalation. Her lungs were burned too. Mechanical ventilation is standard treatment for burned lungs.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2022 9:13 PM

Burn units are nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2022 9:34 PM

An absolutely horrible way to die.

Many years ago there was e a female couple in my city who ran a charming and quirky gift shop together. They had cute pug dogs and I'd shop in their store and chat with them.

One morning they in their car at the bottom of a hill in the Castro when a truck lost it's brakes, speeding down the hill and crashing into them. A news article described one woman hanging out the window, arms flailing as she was engulfed in flames. The two women and their dogs all died in the fire. The image of that tragedy has always haunted me.

Deadly car accidents can be so random. Too often someone is at fault and innocent people pay the price. But death by fire, it's as awful as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2022 9:49 PM

That was a scary video, the one of her sitting up taken from the front. It was like a scene from the horror film ‘the Mummy.’ It was blurry but it looked like her face was burned.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2022 9:57 PM

It looked to me like she reflexively got up to cough/try to breathe better

That's what I did at night when I had pneumonia

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2022 10:19 PM

[quote]It wasn’t just smoke inhalation. Her lungs were burned too. Mechanical ventilation is standard treatment for burned lungs.

If her lungs were so badly damaged that there was no oxygenation happening, then actually ECMO would be the ideal treatment.

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2022 10:49 PM

I wonder if electric cars have less chance of igniting in a crash, since there's no fuel source?

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2022 10:50 PM

Did you people learn nothing from my star turn on Growing Pains?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2022 10:56 PM

^ joking aside, you can have catastrophic injuries and still be conscious for some time. I don't know the details of Heche's injuries, but if she had a brain bleed, for example, she may have seemed "ok" until the bleeding/swelling became life-threatening.

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2022 10:58 PM

Where is that video r35? I only ever saw the one taken from above/behind.

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2022 11:17 PM

R41, it's at reply #423 of this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2022 11:36 PM

[quote]joking aside, you can have catastrophic injuries and still be conscious for some time. I don't know the details of Heche's injuries, but if she had a brain bleed, for example, she may have seemed "ok" until the bleeding/swelling became life-threatening.

It was never mentioned anywhere that she had a brain bleed. It was described as anoxic brain injury from lack of oxygen. She wasn't ejected from the car, which would be more likely to cause brain bleeding/injury or spinal injury.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2022 11:41 PM

I read that her getting up from the stretcher is the reaction to the pain

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2022 11:46 PM

Jesus so many threads on this, you bitches are taking this hard!

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2022 11:59 PM

It looked like she was gasping for air when she was sitting up.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2022 11:59 PM

That vid is nightmare inducing.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2022 12:03 AM

I’d panic too if I was wrapped up like that and strapped to a stretcher.

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2022 12:05 AM

R46 Yeah it was like a drowning person gasping for air.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2022 12:11 AM

Did they have her face covered with something, like a dressing of some sort? Something white?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2022 12:16 AM

R43 I didn't say she had a brain bleed--I specifically said I don't know what her injuries are/were. I gave that as an example of the kind of life-threatening injury where someone may appear alert for some time.

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2022 12:26 AM

R40: Reading comprehension seems to be in short supply on DL these days, generally speaking.

by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2022 12:31 AM

R50, didn't she suffer burns? She was probably covered with a burn blanket or dressing to protect her from exposure.

It may have felt to her like she's been covered like a corpse, which would be all the more terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2022 12:32 AM

R50, yes, she clearly had some kind of white bandage or dressing applied to her face. When she sat up and the sheet fell down, she looked like the Phantom of the Opera with her face completely covered by the white dressing.

The worst of the fire appeared to be from the bottom and front. It looked like her butt and back were better protected from the worst of the flames and heat by the car seat, but her face and legs probably got the worst of it.

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2022 12:39 AM

Wow it looks like the side of her face/ear hairline area was severely burned/ melted looking among other areas. Even without direct contact with fire the extreme heat being caught right beside it could easily do that. What a horrific situation.

For those who didn’t read upthread the white cloth is used for burn customs and is doused with some sort of liquid /salve that helps in the acute emergency stage of getting them to hospital. It was over her face as well because she had burns there as well.

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2022 12:42 AM

Victims ^ not customs

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2022 12:43 AM

I don't see an additional dressing beyond the large white sheet. Her face is just overexposed in the video. She’s burned/melted

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2022 12:45 AM

Horrifying

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2022 1:05 AM

R49 if there was a cut off of oxygen to the brain, then she probably had a purely reflexive response to "gasp" for air even if she was still breathing. It's called agonal breathing. You see shallow versions of it when someone is having a heart attack, and the scary violent ones are what is often seen as the "last gasps" of someone about to die.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2022 1:14 AM

She was still semi-conscious at that point on the stretcher. The brain injury happened a bit later on, as her lungs continued to swell and deteriorate from all the smoke damage... to the point where they could no longer oxygenate. She would have become unconscious at that point due to low or no oxygen and her brain began to die.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2022 1:18 AM

Those asking why they took her where are fucking idiots. The medical EMTs that worked on her have far more expertise than you DL amateur sleuths. She’s dead. Move on, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2022 1:25 AM

She was doing sit ups. Gotta keep that rig tight for future roles!

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2022 1:25 AM

If it hasn't been noticed/commented on yet....she just missed the fire hydrant on the curb in front of 1766 Walgrove Ave. by a couple feet. If she'd struck the fire hydrant before going through the hedge, it likely would have slowed her down. Perhaps not enough to prevent crashing into the house, but it might have stopped the car from going *quite* so far into it?? Of course, it would have also sheered-off hydrant (resulting in a geyser), rendering it unusable to LAFD in the event of a fire....

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2022 1:29 AM

“Talk and Die Syndrome” like Natasha Richardson

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2022 1:43 AM

R27: IF she truly was looking for someone (and not just hopelessly lost, looking for a short-cut out of Venice) they probably live at Lincoln Place Apartments -- a massive, mid-century, garden-style development on the Venice/Mar Vista border (which is on the National Historical Register of Historical Places).

That's where Anne crashed into a row of garages, shortly before the fatal crash. The NE border of Lincoln Place (Penmar Ave) is just a 1/3 of a mile to Lynne Mishele's place. Straight shot, down Preston Way.

by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2022 1:54 AM

R50 is that a video shot ? Why I can I not watch it? How did you find that? Wow !😲

by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2022 2:54 AM

i appreciate and understand your pain, OP.

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2022 2:57 AM

She was in shock.

by Anonymousreply 68August 14, 2022 3:01 AM

Dataloungers in the "HeHe threads" called it, they posted she had suffered too great a pulmonary injury to survive.

by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2022 3:10 AM

Right, R69. The smoke was thick and toxic and she was in it for a large part of the hour it took to pull the vehicle out of the house. Oxygen deprivation cut off the blood supply to her brain and she effectively died, or was heading into it. The flailing looked reflexive, but it may have been something of her sparking and she freaked at being completely covered. But I suspect it was spasmodic.

by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2022 3:26 AM

R66: see R42’s post for a link to the video.

by Anonymousreply 71August 14, 2022 3:45 AM

Eyewitnesses put the time at she was trapped a little over 1/2 hour, not a full hour. Just saying. It's still horrific (and deadly), but there's no need to give into hyperbole

by Anonymousreply 72August 14, 2022 3:47 AM

A co-worker was on her way to work one morning and got broad-sided by another car. They said she somehow got out of the car and was talking gibberish. And she was walking sideways. Then she vomited.

She soon went into a coma and after about 5 days the family took her off life support and she died.

Humans are sometimes like robots with bad wiring.

by Anonymousreply 73August 14, 2022 3:55 AM

R42/R71- that frontal video/image was removed.

by Anonymousreply 74August 14, 2022 4:31 AM

Well it wasn't "full frontal", more like "Side"-all. And I can still view it on that link?

by Anonymousreply 75August 14, 2022 4:38 AM

I don't know why people are saying the video was removed, it's still there at the link. There's a notice saying the post was deleted, but the video is still there and clickable.

by Anonymousreply 76August 14, 2022 4:45 AM

It's awful that she wasn't rescued sooner, but it sounds like she was hellbent on this being her last day on earth. I think it was suicide; the first crash was lame but the second time at super high speed she was not going to fail.

She succeeded, but it was messy and took longer than she hoped (no idea what the red wig was for).

by Anonymousreply 77August 14, 2022 5:15 AM

This was a suicide, yes?

by Anonymousreply 78August 14, 2022 5:20 AM

Strange that her hair isn't completely burned off. Looks like they put some thick white cream or some mask on her face, but no breathing apparatus. Maybe she was sedated and woke up, panicked and tried to get off the stretcher in her half dazed condition. In the video from above her back looks normal, no burn marks

by Anonymousreply 79August 14, 2022 8:55 AM

Sitting up and speaking with a lethal brain injury is nothing. There was the case of Peter Porco, who was bludgeoned in the head while sleeping and left for dead, yet he got up, used the bathroom, loaded the dishwasher, and packed his lunch, leaving a trail of blood all over the house. He eventually collapsed and died while retrieving the morning newspaper from his porch.

by Anonymousreply 80August 14, 2022 9:29 AM

R74 thanks but it looks like the close up side view of Anne getting up from the stretcher ot provided from.a video has been taken down.

by Anonymousreply 81August 14, 2022 10:23 AM

Sorry I meant R71. The video link is gone.

by Anonymousreply 82August 14, 2022 10:43 AM

Her injuries were clearly not severe enough to kill her immediately, but were serious enough to cause her bodily organs to start shutting down after she was admitted to the hospital. That process can happen rapidly, depending on which organs shut down first, or it can take a long while until death occurs. I would think the drugs she had ingested that day did not help her situation. The poor girl's heart could only take so much.

by Anonymousreply 83August 14, 2022 11:02 AM

She asked for a blue wig, but the salon didn’t have one. She settled for the red.

I respectfully disagree that she wanted to kill herself. I think she was staking someone out, or following them. Was the red wig in the car?

by Anonymousreply 84August 14, 2022 11:12 AM

I’ll probably get a lot of snarky comments, but for those who are curious and from someone who sees shit like this more often than they would like because that’s my job. She looks like she’s still somewhat shitfaced and confused on the gurney. Sick patients like this often become combative with staff due to a combo of things. In her case, probably adrenaline + AMS from whatever substances she consumed + at least some CO toxicity depending on how long she was in the car + significant pain. Those were definitely not agonal respirations. They likely intubated her at the hospital when she got there as I’m assuming she had signs of inhalational injury. You want to intubate before things get too edematous. It takes some time to develop ARDS, and unfortunately, once it occurs, mortality rate sky rockets. It’s hard to find patients ECMO centers as it’s highly specialized and they prioritize who would benefit most. As someone stated earlier, hospitals can go on diversion or may not be equipped to take care of certain patients, so EMTs don’t always go to the closest hospital. Lastly, her anoxic brain injury was likely not immediate but developed over the course of a couple days depending on how quickly she went into ARDS.

Obviously I was not involved in her care. But based on my years of experience, if I had to guess, this seems like the most explanation/course of events..

by Anonymousreply 85August 14, 2022 11:14 AM

So she was conscious, terrified, and in extreme pain from burning in the fire for nearly an hour? She was conscious and aware during the entire time she was trapped in her car? What a horrific and painful way to die. Just unimaginable. Death by fire is one of my biggest fears.

by Anonymousreply 86August 14, 2022 11:59 AM

R79 If you compare the side/front view of her on the stretcher with the overheard one slowed down you can tell that the frontal/side clip is just over exposed. The other one her skin is not white. You have to watch it slowed down or paused though. . There’s no cream.

by Anonymousreply 87August 14, 2022 12:31 PM

You have to open in the Reddit app to see the video.

by Anonymousreply 88August 14, 2022 12:40 PM

R85- In your opinion do you think she ever loss consciousness while trapped in the car? Do you think she possibly wasn't aware of what was happening?

by Anonymousreply 89August 14, 2022 12:43 PM

R88. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 90August 14, 2022 12:53 PM

She was conscious in the car. But she was also under the influence at least of cocaine, and she was probably in shock, and was breathing in carbon monoxide… so it’s not clear how much she was really aware of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 91August 14, 2022 2:26 PM

I read that she got up in the ambulance and asked them to pull over at a liquor store.

by Anonymousreply 92August 14, 2022 2:29 PM

R35 Where did you see that?

by Anonymousreply 93August 14, 2022 2:33 PM

R35 nevermind, sorry about that

by Anonymousreply 94August 14, 2022 2:36 PM

"This was a suicide, yes?"

Don't write like an idiot, R78.

by Anonymousreply 95August 14, 2022 2:41 PM

R87 It’s not “just overexposed.” There is something white covering her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 14, 2022 3:43 PM

R96- Yes, her face looks as if it is bandaged. Her feet look like her shoes melted onto them. I hope that was some kind of bandage as well because that would have been horrific.

by Anonymousreply 97August 14, 2022 3:47 PM

R97 I thought that her feet looked FUCKED UP! I also thought her shoes melted onto her feet.

by Anonymousreply 98August 14, 2022 5:20 PM

R98- It really is horrifying. I kept waiting for someone else to ask about her feet because I didn't want to be the to ask. I want there to be another explanation like her feet were bandaged.

by Anonymousreply 99August 14, 2022 5:27 PM

R99 me too. But I would imagine bandages would be more clean looking and not like skin , soot and plastic / rubber burned down in her feet.

by Anonymousreply 100August 14, 2022 5:44 PM

R85 and r91 News reports specifically said she lost consciousness before getting to the hospital. It’s not really an “opinion” situation on that one.

by Anonymousreply 101August 14, 2022 6:00 PM

R96 again, it looks like it there but not when you compare it to the less pixelated overhead video on pause or slowed down. Her forehead etc is pink/same as her back. But carry on. I can’t be bothered arguing it out.

by Anonymousreply 102August 14, 2022 6:02 PM

She didn’t have any bandages on her. The paramedics threw her in the ambulance and rushed her to the hospital. They’re not doing wound care at the scene in someone who’s dying of smoke inhalation.

by Anonymousreply 103August 14, 2022 6:04 PM

Exactly. Thank you r103! And standard burn care by first responders for thermogenesis burns is water to put out flame and then covering with only a sheet as they did. Any dressings etc that early hinder visibility and cause more issues for the actual burn unit experts to assess and treat the person.

by Anonymousreply 104August 14, 2022 6:11 PM

R66, her sitting up on the stretcher is near the end of this video. Disregard the context of it, someone sent it to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 14, 2022 6:12 PM

Thermal burns* ^

Also the very light white sheet is only because it is clean and prevents further pain that can come from exposure to air currents or contamination etc

by Anonymousreply 106August 14, 2022 6:13 PM

"Strange that her hair isn't completely burned off."

I think she only had a couple serious burns on her lower half. In the stretcher footage, her hair is mussed but not burnt off. And her flesh-colored tank top is smudgy with smoke fumes but not burnt, nor is any of the skin that we see.

She died from toxic smoke inhalation. She may have been unconscious for a while after the crash.

by Anonymousreply 107August 14, 2022 6:18 PM

That video R105 provided...😲

by Anonymousreply 108August 14, 2022 6:31 PM

The car seems amazingly intact, except for the crunched and burnt front end. Who knew that a Mini Cooper could sustain that kind of impact?

Several of the windows are gone, so I wonder if she was conscious why she couldn't have attempted to crawl out of the car?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 14, 2022 6:33 PM

R109 Good point. It seems like her feet are all fucked up so maybe being dazed possibly in and out of awareness and leg/feet injury prevented her from escaping?maybe?

by Anonymousreply 110August 14, 2022 6:36 PM

She was in a high impact crash r108 and r110 and the first witness said airbags were deployed. And she was under the influence. I could go on here but this thread is getting silly. I’m a little surprised that people are wondering why she didn’t just hop on out of there. And I think we have different opinions about what good shape the Mini Cooper was in. I do t see anything in that lipstick alley thread related to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 14, 2022 6:42 PM

It was her soul leaving her body.

by Anonymousreply 112August 14, 2022 6:43 PM

Do we have an answer yet? TL:DR

Obviously, she wasn't brain dead yet. Duh!

OP, stick with the arts majors.

by Anonymousreply 113August 14, 2022 6:46 PM

R111 can you elaborate on your reason as to why she did not get out of the car? And your mini Cooper dage interpretation?

by Anonymousreply 114August 14, 2022 6:46 PM

Damage*

by Anonymousreply 115August 14, 2022 6:47 PM

She had 2 car crashes in short succession, correct? Has it been established whether she had injuries from the first one? It's possible she was disoriented / in shock (even if not injured) from the first crash. With the drugs in her system that seems like a more plausible explanation than a suicide attempt.

by Anonymousreply 116August 14, 2022 6:48 PM

No because you’re an idiot, and how totaled the car is should be evident to you.

by Anonymousreply 117August 14, 2022 6:51 PM

R116. I see what you mean but..the other crash did not appear all that serious? When you see the Ring cams of her flying car there is no huge damage seen on the car. I'm not saying it was a suicide but it cannot be ruled out. She clearly was fit to be tied when the day began and progressively got worse for her.

by Anonymousreply 118August 14, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote]She had 2 car crashes in short succession, correct? Has it been established whether she had injuries from the first one? It's possible she was disoriented / in shock (even if not injured) from the first crash

I think if she had recovered and was facing charges, her lawyers would have definitely played up that as a possible defense…saying she was traumatized/head injured from the first crash and wasn’t aware of what she was doing after that.

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2022 6:55 PM

Does cocaine really make you go totally batshit crazy in a matter of 20 minutes like she appeared to be?

by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2022 6:57 PM

R118 the crash doesn't have to have caused a lot of damage to her car to disorient her or put her in shock, especially if she's hopped up on coke. Especially if the coke already had her in in a state of paranoia or hallucinating.

I have no idea if any of this is even knowable to any degree at this point.

by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2022 7:01 PM

R105, thanks for the link. I have immediately blocked the account. The neighbor who assisted getting pets out of a burning building is being blamed for not saving Anne Heche.

by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2022 7:07 PM

Well if a little fender bender caused her to have a complete meltdown, then I guess ANYTHING would've set her off. Which makes me think her mental state was in the toilet to begin with. Add coke and panic when she bumped the first bldg (and people yelling at her to get out of the car) it was a catastrophe ready to happen one way or the other

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2022 7:10 PM

Jack Pearson was up and about and talking after his smoke inhalation on This Is Us.

Then he died.

by Anonymousreply 124August 14, 2022 7:11 PM

R120 Yes

by Anonymousreply 125August 14, 2022 7:12 PM

R99 Her feet would have gotten the worst of the burns since that’s where the fire was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 14, 2022 7:26 PM

Was the neighbor an EMT? An off duty emergency worker of some sort? Why would he possibly be at fault for anything

Raise your hand if you're amazed at how some ppl will bend themselves over to avoid blaming heche for her own mess?

✋️

by Anonymousreply 127August 14, 2022 8:14 PM

The inference in r105s link is being made Heches demise is a conspiracy. The implication is the neighbor is involved because he didn't save Heche. The video is a tiktok reposted on Twitter. Lots of knowing and sideeyed glances (to the camera) from people who look as if they were born with fetal alcohol syndrome. Terribly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 128August 14, 2022 8:36 PM

R128 moral of the story: avoid the media at all costs. Once you're name is out there, nutjobs will launch on to you. I remember seeing the neighbor guy interviewed and thinking he was unwise to have his full name and face shown.This is such a paranoid and scapegoating country. Can you imagine if the Thai cave disaster of a few years back happened in the U.S.? Everyone would be arguing over who was most to blame and concocting theories about how a cabal of child abusers purposely trapped the team intentionally .

by Anonymousreply 129August 14, 2022 8:44 PM

Edit : your not you're

by Anonymousreply 130August 14, 2022 8:45 PM

The Tiktok has no information on Heches accident. Nothing you have not seen earlier.

by Anonymousreply 131August 14, 2022 8:48 PM

What even is the conspiracy? She was a known drug user with mental illness. Wasn’t her memoir called Call Me Crazy?

by Anonymousreply 132August 14, 2022 8:55 PM

Sever burn victims often have internal burns to their lungs. The lungs may function initially, but they may deteriorate as time goes on.

Severe burn victims also often go into hypovolemic or burn shock as time goes on. This is most likely the reason her condition deteriorated I the days following the collision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 14, 2022 9:03 PM

People who refuse to work and use social media to generate income need content.

They make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 134August 14, 2022 9:04 PM

She didn’t appear to have severe burns. Her problem was fried lungs from a prolonged period of smoke inhalation. The only thing that would have saved her was ECMO.

by Anonymousreply 135August 14, 2022 9:05 PM

We all saw what we saw. This woman got up off that stretcher with no visible burn marks. She was obviously murdered to cover up something she knew. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 136August 14, 2022 9:08 PM

It was Ellen who cut the brakes on her Mini.

by Anonymousreply 137August 14, 2022 9:11 PM

"Princess Diana allegedly said "oh my god what happened" before dying.."

Who?

by Anonymousreply 138August 14, 2022 9:12 PM

Yeah, her feet and right leg look very damaged. She probably had one or more fractured bones and I believe her feet were severely burned. Had she lived she would have been disabled and had lifelong pain. RIP, Anne.

by Anonymousreply 139August 14, 2022 9:25 PM

In the overhead video for a split second you also can see something very white on her forehead.

by Anonymousreply 140August 14, 2022 9:32 PM

[quote] She asked for a blue wig, but the salon didn’t have one.

Maybe that's why she killed herself.

by Anonymousreply 141August 14, 2022 9:33 PM

[quote] You want to intubate before things get too edematous.

That's what I always say!

by Anonymousreply 142August 14, 2022 9:34 PM

I’m just glad she didn’t kill anyone.

by Anonymousreply 143August 14, 2022 9:40 PM

R142, you know how when you get a burn, it takes a little while for a blister to form and fill up with fluid?

Like that.

by Anonymousreply 144August 14, 2022 9:47 PM

R144- That is true. You can tell she is burned though. Her arm, legs, feet, hair. Her hair looked melted onto her head. That must have been excruciating for her. Nightmarish way to die.

by Anonymousreply 145August 14, 2022 9:54 PM

[quote]Her hair looked melted onto her head.

It didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 146August 14, 2022 10:18 PM

Her hair didn't look burned and all the videos look too blurry to see any details really.

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2022 10:18 PM

R143 Are you?

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2022 10:18 PM

There’s a few people on this thread that seem to be attracted to the macabre to the point where they are making stuff up. R145 is one of them. I blocked another earlier.

by Anonymousreply 149August 14, 2022 10:21 PM

There are ^

by Anonymousreply 150August 14, 2022 10:21 PM

Her hair did look burned to me when I watched the video of her sitting up.

by Anonymousreply 151August 14, 2022 10:22 PM

R149 "I blocked another earlier."

That'll show them! You are badass!

by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2022 10:24 PM

R149- That is bullshit because this has been discussed on every thread about her.

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2022 10:24 PM

I am kween R148. She was an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2022 10:25 PM

I watched R105’s video with the sound off then did a search on r/conspiracy, people are crazy.

[quote]If you look at her sad early life, she sure sounds like an ideal candidate for MK Ultra. Seems a lot of these types in hollywood are like this, weird.

[quote]There is no doubt that Heche was coked to the gills. I’m wondering if it’s the run of the mill meth demons after her, or the more ominous Hollywood demons. Or both.

[quote]There’s a video out there of her at a storage facility right before the wreck. She hit the corner of a garage. A man was yelling at her to get out. Maybe the wig was to get something out of storage unrecognized? I think the storage facility holds the answers.

[quote]I'm just hearing about this for the first time right now, so I really don't know anything about it. However, in case you, or anyone else, may be unaware, the newer cars being connected to the internet in various ways, are actually capable of being hi-jacked and controlled remotely . . . but it is not just the navigation of the vehicles which is possible. You can lock the driver, and any other passengers, in the vehicle to where they can not get the doors open. You can blast the heater at full blast while keeping the windows rolled up, and play horrible music at full volume, and if they have any online music streaming service, you can likely pick the most tortuous song you can think of. You can literally gain complete control over someone's car. So, we must realize just because Anne was in the car when it crashed, no longer definitively means that she was the controller (driver) of that vehicle.

[quote][italic]Yes. You are correct. We can hack cars easily. That was my gut instinct when I saw her speeding . She bought the wig. She was running from someone . She has a movie in production or finished about human trafficking. Ellen supposedly a part of that Epstein crowd. I bet she had some dirt and had to be taken care of. Bitchute video shows this suspicious car at the scene. Crazy man[/italic]

[quote]She just finished a sex trafficking movie

[quote][italic]Same type of thing was rumored with Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. Supposedly they were just about to drop names/ working on a documentary about pedos and, well then.... we all know what happened to them. R.I.P[/italic]

[quote]Knew too much about Ellen’s skeleton keys. #pizzagate rabbit hole addendum if you want to go there. Heche podcast was an imminent threat. As a semi conspiracy theorist, I believe there is more to it. This all being said, I feel devastated for her obvious mental health trauma/ pain and her lack of coping mechanisms. Her sons seem disconnected from her but I feel very sorry for all involved, including the many people who could have been killed or injured. Rest peacefully Anne. May your broken heart mend in the body of its recipient. 💙

[quote][italic]They separate you from family when you are....harassed...in a specific way.[/italic]

[quote]Yes. It’s a downward spiral 🌀 all the help available but never a success.

[quote][italic]Oh, friend, if you are a true target, there is no help...none That was it . Especially if you have knowledge of the child stuff which she did. Yup.. there's no help.[/italic]

[quote]They always get the weakest ones. Even looking back at how she was somewhat “converted” by E. The way P looks trapped by E. P can’t leave or risk ending up in a similar situation. Being careful with my words.

[quote][italic]She has a tragic past. But, I'm concluding...well she stated she was banned from Hollywood for 10 years ir something. She was blacklisted. When that happens...it's not just the employment thing ..your life gets dismantled. They want you dead. I think she knew about the child stuff..and somehow signalled to someone somewhere she was going to telll. I think the car malfunctioned.[/italic]

[quote]P is totally not happy. You can see it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2022 10:32 PM

R155 Thanks for that diarrhea pasting

by Anonymousreply 156August 14, 2022 10:33 PM

Reddit is awful.

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2022 10:36 PM

Heches next project will be released earlier because of her death. How does that line up with the idea she was offed because of her project?

by Anonymousreply 158August 14, 2022 10:40 PM

Wow. The lunatic fringe has arrived!

by Anonymousreply 159August 14, 2022 10:42 PM

I need to know which organs were harvested for donation?

by Anonymousreply 160August 14, 2022 10:43 PM

Wow...people really want to make her into a victim/martyr rather than a self destructive addict with a will of her own...

Maybe we've finally found the new marilyn!!

by Anonymousreply 161August 14, 2022 10:44 PM

R161- Is it boredom? Is that why people see a conspiracy in everything that happens now? This is all over YouTube comments. I would believe she committed suicide before I would ever believe a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 162August 14, 2022 10:48 PM

This story has everything. That’s why people from all political persuasions and socioeconomic groups are fascinated with it.

by Anonymousreply 163August 14, 2022 10:50 PM

Pizzagate. Someone made that up about Hillary Clinton's campaign staff. Pizzagate is a test to determine if you have a functioning brain. A guy showed up at the establishment to "save children from being harmed in a basement'. When he showed up he discovered the establishment has no basement.

Logic. And Reason.

They ain't got none.

by Anonymousreply 164August 14, 2022 10:55 PM

R162. They need to find a job. Outside of the home. Yes, they are bored and broke too. The tiktok account holder is smirking in the camera while discussing the conspiracy to "shut Anne Heche up". Only an empath would find someone's horrible and premature death smirk worthy 😏.

by Anonymousreply 165August 14, 2022 11:03 PM

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

by Anonymousreply 166August 14, 2022 11:04 PM

Nothing. Waiting for the ChocoTaco to be re-released, can not wait.

by Anonymousreply 167August 14, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote] her lawyers would have definitely played up that as a possible defense…saying she was traumatized/head injured from the first crash and wasn’t aware of what she was doing after that.

Voluntary intoxication of any kind (alcohol/drugs) is not a legal defense. That's how a jury would be instructed. If all of this started with her voluntary use of drugs and/or alcohol then you can forget parsing out some later consequence as somehow separate and defendable.

by Anonymousreply 168August 14, 2022 11:17 PM

I was wondering the same thing, R162, how do people come up with this stuff? I didn’t know there were conspiracy theories about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington being murdered, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised but why them and not someone like Anthony Bourdain or Prince?

by Anonymousreply 169August 14, 2022 11:43 PM

Why do people keep saying she was in a multi-drug and alcohol stupor when she had just come from chatting amiably with the wig store guy? Did she mainline LSD in the car as she got back on the road?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 15, 2022 12:04 AM

R170 Idk, how did she go from amiably chatting with the wig shop owner to crashing into a building, then driving away at 90 mph through a residential area and crashing straight into a house?

by Anonymousreply 171August 15, 2022 12:09 AM

Fentanyl. It is toxic shit.

by Anonymousreply 172August 15, 2022 12:10 AM

R12 love that ❤️

by Anonymousreply 173August 15, 2022 12:11 AM

R171: I saw a video of her “ amiably chatting” on YouTube after some event and she was either on something or her mental illness had clearly taken over, or both.

by Anonymousreply 174August 15, 2022 12:13 AM

[quote]Fentanyl. It is toxic shit.

Fentanyl doesn't make you go crazy. It makes you go to sleep, sometimes permanently.

by Anonymousreply 175August 15, 2022 12:19 AM

R175 Fent can make you have a waking blackout. You visit your dealer, take a snort, and then drive away.

Next thing you know. You're not sure what's happening. You're totally fucked up, driving up on the median, destroying your tire in the process. Concerned drivers stop to see if you're ok. You wave them off, trying to get a grip on yourself. You are VERY lucky no one got hurt. You are very luck there was no cop in the area. You vow to never do it again.

All that to say, it's possible Anne took Fentynal before her drive.

by Anonymousreply 176August 15, 2022 12:33 AM

R176 That sounds more like alcohol, not fentanyl. Fentanyl makes you nod off immediately, like heroin. There is no “driving away, onto the median” etc. etc. after taking a hit of fentanyl.

by Anonymousreply 177August 15, 2022 12:42 AM

R177 Mix a little coke with it and see what happens

by Anonymousreply 178August 15, 2022 12:45 AM

LAPD sources previously told TMZ that the “Six Days, Seven Nights” star’s blood test results had come up positive for both cocaine and fentanyl. However, they explained that the latter could have been due to medication she was given at the hospital to help manage her pain after the accident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 15, 2022 12:46 AM

Why is the LAPD "talking to" TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 180August 15, 2022 12:48 AM

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 15, 2022 12:56 AM

[quote]Why is the LAPD "talking to" TMZ?

TMZ has "sources" within the LAPD

by Anonymousreply 182August 15, 2022 1:12 AM

R165 “only an empath would find someone’s horrible and premature death smirk worthy”

OH DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 183August 15, 2022 1:13 AM

R177 TRUST ME. Fent can also cause a momentary waking blackout, and confusion. I wish I didn't know this. But I do.

by Anonymousreply 184August 15, 2022 1:33 AM

Grammarians are worthless trolls.

by Anonymousreply 185August 15, 2022 1:42 AM

She should have been driving stark nekkid

by Anonymousreply 186August 15, 2022 2:15 AM

[QUOTE] One of Anne Heche's final projects was a testament to her fight against violence and abuse.....In Girl in Room 13, Heche played Janie, the "heroic mother" of a recovering opioid addict (Larissa Dias) who is kidnapped by human traffickers. The movie follows Janie's determined fight to rescue her daughter..."Every single morning, she would come to set and she said, 'We will not stand for abuse!' And she would pump her fist and have this just beautiful, bright smile. She was so committed to making an incredibly deep, profound, important performance," Röhm adds...."Anne was very open about the abuse she sustained in her childhood," Röhm says. "And I believe that she was committed her whole life to making an impact and protecting women and being a voice against abuse."....Heche and Röhm participated in an upcoming PSA for a partnership between Lifetime, the Polaris Project and the National Human Trafficking Hotline. "What we really shared was a passion for the topic we were gonna tackle," she says....In regards to her upcoming film, a Lifetime spokesperson added, "Anne was passionate about stopping violence against women and bringing awareness to human trafficking. She delivered a masterful performance in Girl in Room 13."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 15, 2022 3:59 AM

Did Heche have a facelift ? She looks so different in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 188August 15, 2022 4:03 AM

r188, she changed her name to Lynne Mishelle, put on some weight and hired her stand-in to drive into a rental house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 15, 2022 4:05 AM

R189 not to mention that Lynne Mishelle has a turtle named MARLEY! Same character name Anne had in Another World

by Anonymousreply 190August 15, 2022 8:47 AM

R185. It’s not even grammar but the entirely wrong word that was used. The poster who thinks empaths don’t have empathy has a grade two education.

by Anonymousreply 191August 15, 2022 12:43 PM

My grade two education comes in handy tawking to your standing ass, r191.

by Anonymousreply 192August 15, 2022 12:48 PM

“Standing ass”? Another attempt falls flat. 😂

by Anonymousreply 193August 15, 2022 12:51 PM

As flat as your ass, bitch

by Anonymousreply 194August 15, 2022 1:23 PM

r190, seriously?

by Anonymousreply 195August 15, 2022 2:15 PM

R195 yes 💯

by Anonymousreply 196August 15, 2022 7:52 PM

Self described empaths are generally loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 197August 15, 2022 8:07 PM

Here’s a video of how to operate the tailgate on a Mini Cooper. I have a mini SUV, not this brand, but the door operates similarly. You can unlock it using the key fob or a button on the door. Then, somebody on the outside of the car can open it easily. There’s a sort of cover that comes down when the door is shut to conceal your groceries, however, that can be ripped out in seconds and the back seats pushed down. She could have scooted backwards between the front seats and over the folded down back seats and been dragged out the back door, or thrown herself out.

If you look at photos of the car, it’s burnt heavily in the front but the blue paint on the back door is intact. It looks like the only thing that didn’t burn heavily is the back door.

The only thing I can figure is either she was in shock or too high to back out of the car through the inside, or her legs or feet were broken and she thought she couldn’t do it. Keep in mind, the burnt car we see was already burning a long time. When she first crashed, it probably wasn’t so burnt. The side doors couldn’t open, but the back door was probably ok.

The man who rescued the pets instead of her said he didn’t see her moving and thought she was dead. She may have been knocked unconscious by hitting the airbags and the collision. But as long as her pelvis wasn’t broken, she should have been able to get out. Maybe even then, she was high on drugs and may not have felt much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 16, 2022 2:17 AM

r198 but if there was an electrical malfunction, that wouldn't have worked, right? I haven't watched the doorbell cams, but many people have said you can hear her brakes squealing even as she's barreling down the street, as though she was fighting a locked gas pedal.

by Anonymousreply 199August 16, 2022 2:47 AM

Heche looks sweet and charming with no make up in the photo at R170. Great complexion with a pixie look. RIP Anne.

by Anonymousreply 200August 16, 2022 3:07 AM

R198 very interesting, but I do wonder if the car's electronics would have been still functional, considering the damage. Perhaps the buttons to open the back door weren't working after the crash?

by Anonymousreply 201August 16, 2022 7:12 AM

[quote]many people have said you can hear her brakes squealing even as she's barreling down the street, as though she was fighting a locked gas pedal.

R199 - that's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

by Anonymousreply 202August 16, 2022 7:19 AM

R199. Yes !that car did not sound right at all. A full mechanical investigation needs to be done to make sure that car did not malfunction causing or contributing to this terrible tragedy

by Anonymousreply 203August 16, 2022 7:45 AM

For a while in this thread, I thought people were trolling, or just making up stuff - 'had to be her brakes' 'wasn't her fault because probably accidentally mixed medication' 'that first wreck upset her so much' etc.

Now I think some people are genuinely trying to excuse her. For the life of me, I can't figure out why, but now I give up.

by Anonymousreply 204August 16, 2022 12:21 PM

R204- That was straight up suicide, imo.

by Anonymousreply 205August 16, 2022 1:25 PM

I could buy the “brakes malfunctioned” or whatever people are trying to push, except for the fact that she had had two prior collisions. And fucked-up brakes don’t make you collide and drive off recklessly like she did after the first two times.

by Anonymousreply 206August 16, 2022 2:05 PM

R206- Yes and if your brakes are malfunctioning you do not speed up the vehicle to 80 mph or more. She was FLOORING it.

by Anonymousreply 207August 16, 2022 2:09 PM

Ppl seem committed to twisting all logic to make her the victim....a pretty blonde just can't possibly be at all responsible in their mind...for anything ever

by Anonymousreply 208August 16, 2022 2:16 PM

r206, I think it's well within the realm of possibility. Toyota had to recall thousands of cars a few years ago because of that specific malfunction killing a number of people. I also think she could have been so blitzed that she couldn't tell the difference between the gas and brake or if the Fentanyl knocked her out that she slumped with her feet hitting both in unequal measure.

by Anonymousreply 209August 16, 2022 5:21 PM

Well her car didn't back up by itself after it hit the garage. And it seemed to be in good condition when it stopped at the wig store.

by Anonymousreply 210August 16, 2022 5:29 PM

R198: Just for accuracy's sake....the car was a Clubman with split rear-doors, hinged on the sides (not a hatchback). And they WERE unlocked, according to neighbor David Manpearl, who crawled into the cargo area & spoke to her briefly. He begins describing that sequence at 13:15 in this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 16, 2022 6:43 PM

Your point? No disrespect.

by Anonymousreply 212August 16, 2022 6:49 PM

The point is Manpearl crawled into the car, spoke to Anne briefly but didn't save her from the burning car.

He is part of the conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 213August 16, 2022 7:07 PM

R213- He couldn't get her out before the fire became too hit and the smoke too thick for him to breathe.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2022 7:09 PM

Hot ^

by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2022 7:09 PM

May she rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2022 7:25 PM

R208 is Joy Reid.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2022 10:51 PM

I don't know (and I don't care).

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2022 10:56 PM

OMG the hosts of that show at #211 are irritating. They can't let the man tell his fascinating story. Then they think it's boring and try to be funny.

So now Kato Kaelin is a dumpy middle-aged man.

by Anonymousreply 219August 17, 2022 12:33 AM

The interview I'd like to hear (if he ever gives one)....is the security guard at the apartment complex who yelled at her (repeatedly) to get out of her car, after crashing into the garage.

The video posted by TMZ (which was shot by a landscaper at the complex) really only tells 10-20 seconds of the "story". Did the security guard witness the collision with the garage? If so, was she speeding/driving erratically? Or did he hear it (from around the corner, or whatever), and then found the car just sitting there? What was said, back & forth, when he first approached the car?

by Anonymousreply 220August 17, 2022 3:14 AM

[quote] Well her car didn't back up by itself after it hit the garage. And it seemed to be in good condition when it stopped at the wig store.

The visit to the wig store took place BEFORE she crashed into the apartment building garage. The apartment garage was about 1.5 miles Northeast of the wig store. The house she launched into was about two blocks Northeast of the apartment garage.

by Anonymousreply 221August 17, 2022 3:51 AM

This poor thing. Lovely person, but this mental illness just couldn't allow her a happy life. I wonder if it was genetic, or if it was a reaction to the way she grew up.

I don't know. The universe is so random and chaotic... and fucking cold.

My dad is 74. Lives across the country from me. His neighbor Mike, who has a wife and kid, is a bit younger than me. They struck up a great friendship, and I loved it because my dad's getting up there, and I liked knowing he had a friend right next door. His son is 13, and I could tell that my dad, watching the great relationship Mike and his son have, started to feel badly about his and my relationship when I was growing up. I told my him "Glad you're getting to see that, but you know it was many, many years ago, and a kid doesn't come with an owner's manual. It's all forgotten and forgiven."

Last week, Mike and his family all went on vacation. He and his son went snorkeling. Mike, right there, in front of his 13 year old son, who adores him died suddenly in the ocean.

Makes no goddamned, fucking sense. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 222August 17, 2022 5:46 AM

R222 OMG!!!! What a tragedy. You are wise. Life is full of irony and heartbreak. xoxo to you and yours.

by Anonymousreply 223August 17, 2022 8:03 AM

R223 thank you so very much. Of course the primary worry is about Mike's wife and son. But, I know he was my dad's best friend for 10 years, and my dad would be watching the Yankees game on the porch and Mike would stop by and chat. I think once everything settles down, and the funerals over (the place they were vacationing at takes a long time to release the body) it's gonna be tough for him those nights.

I'm not usually like this, but I have no kids or significant other. If there were some way to have it be me instead of Mike, I'd do it. It's so unfair to his son. He was an amazing dad.

by Anonymousreply 224August 17, 2022 8:09 AM

Ellen lost both her afternoon talk show and prime time game show this year.

The only way for her to continue her compulsive reign of terror is ... murder.

Who will be the next unwitting victim of Ellen's Game of Games of Death?

by Anonymousreply 225August 17, 2022 9:09 AM

r225 Thanks for making me laugh

by Anonymousreply 226August 17, 2022 9:14 AM

[quote]The visit to the wig store took place BEFORE she crashed into the apartment building garage. The apartment garage was about 1.5 miles Northeast of the wig store. The house she launched into was about two blocks Northeast of the apartment garage.

It just seems odd that in a matter of 20 minutes and 2 miles she went from chatting and taking a photo with the wig shop guy…to terrorizing a neighborhood with her Mini Clubman and kamikazeing herself into a house at 90 mph. Something doesn’t add up.

by Anonymousreply 227August 17, 2022 11:06 AM

R225 You're right. I bet on her list - Kathy Griffin, that young actress who claimed she wasn't invited to the party. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 228August 17, 2022 11:08 AM

R222 That's terrible, although honestly, your odd, placement of commas, at least brought some, levity.

by Anonymousreply 229August 17, 2022 11:10 AM

R227 Cocaine kicks in VERY quickly

by Anonymousreply 230August 17, 2022 11:16 AM

R229 Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 231August 17, 2022 11:37 AM

It may seem incredible and implausible to you mere mortals, but levitation (astral projection, dreamwalking, telekinesis, etc.) come as second nature to those of us birthed in the realm of the Fourth Dimension.

by Anonymousreply 232August 17, 2022 11:42 AM

Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but sometimes zany women that delight gay men are just disordered manics.

The videos of her podcast with Heather are red flags, hazard lights and emergency flares all at the same time.

I’ll bet she was in that salon calling him “girlfraaaand!”, alternating between flattering and sassing him, while darting about like a hummingbird. He was already planning his “you’ll never guess who stopped into the shop today!” story.

If Liza stopped by your workplace and crashed into a house an hour later, would you tell people she was as high as a kite and acting loopy?

by Anonymousreply 233August 17, 2022 12:00 PM

[quote]If Liza stopped by your workplace and crashed into a house an hour later, would you tell people she was as high as a kite and acting loopy?

Liza seems high as a kite 24/7. It would be shocking if she got into a car and didn’t crash it into a house.

by Anonymousreply 234August 17, 2022 2:29 PM

Whom would you trust to drive you home safely?

Liza or Joey?

by Anonymousreply 235August 17, 2022 3:46 PM

Does Ellen have an alibi? Yes, Anne could have done some coke, but that doesn’t preclude the possibility that someone else sabotaged her car.

by Anonymousreply 236August 17, 2022 5:42 PM

what a horrible way to die.

why couldn't Anne He he climb into the backseat and out the back window? it looks like it was a hatch style window.

by Anonymousreply 237August 17, 2022 9:51 PM

should we have a poll on the best DL names for Anne Heche?

We have Anne He he, Anne Hashbrown, there must be a few more

by Anonymousreply 238August 17, 2022 9:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 18, 2022 2:25 AM

She levitated, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 240August 18, 2022 2:31 AM

She also died from thermal burns and suffered burns over 70 % of her body. Horrific. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 241August 18, 2022 3:05 AM

She wasn’t in a zippered body bag, Christ, some people really get carried away. She was covered in a white sheet.

by Anonymousreply 242August 18, 2022 2:06 PM

She was coked out of her mind. That’s how.

by Anonymousreply 243August 18, 2022 2:08 PM

She was in shock with third degree burns as well as a fractured sternum and smoke inhalation. That photo of her sitting up only showed the damage on her back , which had been more protected from the heat it was still obvious that she was horribly burned, especially her right leg, arms, feet. ( Her feet looked like her shoes were melted into her feet to me.) Catastrophic injuries.

by Anonymousreply 244August 18, 2022 2:17 PM

Any bets on if Anne will rise from death like Freddy Kreuger?

by Anonymousreply 245August 18, 2022 3:18 PM

That is silly. Who would believe such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 246August 18, 2022 3:27 PM

R235 I want to drive Anne's car! I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 247August 18, 2022 5:33 PM

Tracy Chapman dedicated Fast Car to her in a concert tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 248August 19, 2022 2:05 AM

R133 Is correct here.

by Anonymousreply 249August 19, 2022 2:12 AM

"horror smash" WTF? HorRIBLE writing.

by Anonymousreply 250August 19, 2022 2:47 AM

Buno

by Anonymousreply 251October 7, 2022 3:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!