Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Med - MALTA (Part 2)

The other thread is paywalled.

RayGun is gone.

Who will replace her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 26, 2022 2:04 AM

They never discussed the new room arrangements.

Who will be moving in with Dave?

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2022 6:11 PM

The other thread got paywalled after only 200+ posts.

Boo.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2022 7:31 AM

Natasha needs to be cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2022 6:10 PM

Did we ever figure out who will replace Ray Gun?

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2022 6:01 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

What will be the fallout?

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2022 1:22 AM

Courtney's back!

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2022 3:16 AM

I'm kind of surprised how quickly things escalated with the Stews.

One day, they're all love and hugs.

The next day, it's RRREEEOOOWWWRRR!!!

I think Kyle is a moody bitch and Natasha the Chief Stew is a lazy bitch.

Natalya seems neutral, so I don't understand why they're coming after her.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2022 3:31 AM

Something about Kyle really creeps me out.

He has no professionalism, and is always making very off-color comments to his co-workers and the guests.

He gets weirdly cozy with Natasha, and they even cuddle and spoon as if they were a straight couple.

And he has an almost Jekyll and Hyde personality, as the previews will show in his interactions with Natalya.

I can't put my finger on it, but he seems not right in the head. Almost sinister.

by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2022 5:31 PM

They lock threads when someone talks too much . I wonder who?

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2022 5:33 PM

Charter guest Frank has delicious nips. They had better be hard-wired. Gnaw worthy.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2022 12:04 PM

Dave should be happy that he dodged a bullet with Natasha. He deserves better. A cheater going back to a cheater. Natasha and her boyfriend deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2022 4:01 PM

I wonder if/when chef Dave will quit? He seems sick of it all. I also suspect deckhand Jason might quit at some point because he feels left out and doesn't really get along with any of the other deckhands.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2022 4:02 PM

Did Natalya get cold feet when things started to get serious with Storm? Did she just want to flirt but Storm took it more serious?

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2022 4:04 PM

I like Stormi. So much better than Ray Gun.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2022 4:05 PM

Kyle is a slut.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2022 4:26 PM

Did Kyle fix his face?

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2022 12:10 AM

Kyle is just so ugly and nasty.

I honestly hate him.

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2022 7:41 AM

I'm watching next week's episode, and Mzi is cracking me up.

He always defers the hard jobs to Courtney, and he just sits back and watches.

No wonder he hasn't advanced in this career! Omg, he's useless and proud of it.

I'm so happy that Dave finally told Natasha the fuck off. "I deserve better than you." YESSSIR!!! She's a bitch whore slut. I love how she tells the story of how she was engaged, but before the wedding felt that they didn't have a connection, so she called it off.

What in the fuck is wrong with this woman? I'm glad her current boyfriend is cheating on her. She deserves it. Goddamned trash box.

Same for Natalya. Storm should have dumped her ass, the minute she ragged on him about "ruining the vibe."

He was just talking about work, because it's a new position and he's a bit stressed. If she really cared about him, then she would have heard him out, calmed him down, then tried to get him to have fun.

Instead, she bitched at him about ruining her night, and then the next day she said that she "forgave him" for it.

Omg, what is fucking wrong with females? I'm so glad I'm gay.

But then you have Kyle the unprofessional psycho. Who makes me embarrassed to be gay. When he sees a charter of all gay men, he says "I'm going to get fired." Because he can't control his fucking self for two days.

I don't think this is a gay or straight thing. This is a generational thing, and people in this age bracket are just imbeciles.

Not to mention that I cannot understand a fucking word that any of them are saying, except for Jason. Who never talks.

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2022 8:41 AM

It cracks me up every time the yacht loses its stablizers, and the drinks and plates go crashing down.

Watching some of the guests fall down, doesn't it make the owners nervous that they could get sued if someone gets seriously injured??

Just look at what happened to this yacht off the coast of Italy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2022 12:43 AM

What a bummer.

I was really rooting for Jason, but he has turned out to be such a dick.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2022 2:11 AM

So the hot guest crushes on.....KYLE?????!!! No way. Kyle is not attractive and the whole ‘I was in a relationship for 12 years but no one knew I was gay’ is total bs.

by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2022 12:32 AM

[quote] So the hot guest crushes on.....KYLE?????!!! No way

I couldn't believe that either.

That guest is WAY too hot for stinky Kyle.

I think maybe he was "star struck" that one of the cast members took an interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2022 2:01 AM

Kyle always looks sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2022 4:43 AM

Because he’s fat, r23. I agree that the guest just liked the attention from Kyle because he is a crew member. I did think that the ending where Kyle professed his love and they kissed was kind of sweet. I’m glad that Dave stayed back on the boat…that was a really good decision.

by Anonymousreply 24August 30, 2022 4:47 AM

Kyle showing his fat ass in that swimming suit was kind of desperate......

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2022 2:54 PM

It appears that Kyle is engaged and met the love of his life through Frank. They live in NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 30, 2022 3:35 PM

You're horrible for posting that photo, R26!

It's going to give me nightmares!!!

Any way, here's the guy Kyle is dating. He's a doctor.

Well, a physical therapist actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2022 4:01 PM

I kind of like this photo.

Jason looks like he's into being kissed by another guy.

I wonder if he's heteroflexible?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2022 4:29 PM

R22 That must be it. That charter guest is WAY out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2022 4:37 PM

Dr of physical therapy, my ass. I hate it when people with bachelor degrees call themselves Dr. People hear Dr and think that they’re dealing with a physician, which is what he wants people to think.

by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2022 5:22 PM

They kissed! Glad Kyle and Frank finally had their moment. Hottie McNips is way above Kyle so Kyle deserves some points for shooting for the moon.

by Anonymousreply 31August 31, 2022 8:43 AM

R23 you forgot doughy and pasty.

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2022 1:50 PM

Was there a new episode on Monday night?

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2022 12:30 PM

Dave was on WWHL last night with Culver from Down Under. Both clean up very nicely. Dave said he and Natasha stopped speaking after the episodes began airing. He seems like a sweet guy and he’s definitely over that sociopath. I also watched next weeks episode on Peacock and the tension between Natalya, lazy Kyle and twat Natasha finally comes to a head. Juicy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2022 1:30 PM

R34 Yeah, Natasha is a manipulative twat. Her boyfriend's texting her incessantly and it's starting to annoy her, so what does she do? She starts cozying up to Dave again. "Do you need a hug?" I'd have told her to fuck the hell off.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2022 1:53 PM

Shandy doesn't like a messy mess.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2022 1:54 PM

I watched next weeks episode on peacock too. Natasha somehow becomes less likable each week. She is so annoying in the preview for the next episode when she gets reprimanded by captain Sandy. She does that stupid laugh, grin thing, and thinks that it will get her out of anything. Bitch isn’t half as charming or attractive as she thinks she is. Are they just keeping

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Are they just keeping the lazy deckhand with the shitty attitude because he adds drama? I’m sick of everyone complaining about him. He should’ve been gone long ago.

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2022 3:34 PM

Jason is still there because Storm is a nice guy and can’t bring himself to fire him.

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2022 5:05 PM

I don’t think Storm is nice at all. He’s been shitty to Jason since day one. Jason set up the entire boat while Raygan was chuffing on cigarettes and Storm/Mzi were chilling in a hoteL room. He’s clearly intimidated by Jason and being extra hard on him while being buddy-buddy with Mzi while blowing smoke up tryhard Courtney’s ass for having a pussy, being not unfuckable, and being able to do base level deckie stuff.

Yes, Jason has been sullen and insolent lately but Storm has alienated him in a sense and let his personal feelings dominate his ability to be a professional, encourage his resentful subordinates, and integrate them more into the group.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2022 5:16 PM

I agree with R40. The other decries have also been very clique-y and acted like assholes to Jason when it wasn’t warranted.

And Mzi is a piece of shit deckhand. Just as he was last season. If there’s anyone who needs a talking-to, it’s him. He floats on all the “bru” talk but if you watch, he’s actually quite terrible.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Someone needs to push Kyle overboard in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2022 5:27 PM

*deckies, not decries

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2022 5:59 PM

Jason doesn’t want to fit in and that’s ok. But that’s no excuse for doing sloppy work and being disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2022 6:04 PM

[quote] And Mzi is a piece of shit deckhand. Just as he was last season. If there’s anyone who needs a talking-to, it’s him. He floats on all the “bru” talk but if you watch, he’s actually quite terrible.

There was one episode this season, when Storm asked Mzi and Courtney which one of them wanted to hook the jet ski to the lift, because it was a tough and precise job to do.

Mzi immediately volunteered Courtney to do it, because he was afraid of screwing up.

So Courtney did it, and it went fine.

That's when I realized that Mzi is a slacker.

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2022 6:57 PM

Let’s see who Storm promotes to lead deckhand. That will say a lot about his character. Courtney deserves it but Mzi is Storm’s friend. I think he’ll give it to Courtney.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2022 9:24 PM

Maybe Frank will come and be the new Head Stew and he and Kyle can share that cabin.....

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2022 10:03 PM

R45, I don’t think that Mzi is a slacker, he just seems to not have confidence in his abilities. He doesn’t seem to mind doing the grunt work. I also like that he volunteered to work more closely with Jason, because he is easier to get along with than Storm and Courtney. How many more episodes do we have left? It seems like it’s getting kind of late in the season to fire Jason and bring someone else in at this point.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2022 10:11 PM

In the mid season trailer Jason wants to quit but Storm convinces him to stay.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2022 11:25 PM

Anyone else sick of Jason? He is just horrible. He has an awful work ethic, is whiny, complains A LOT and has in general a very negative attitude. He is also lazy af. He complains that the others have a click and he feels left out. Yes, and? It still doesn't excuse that he's shit at his job. He needs to shut up and just do his job. He is SO fucking annoying!

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2022 11:14 AM

R44 EXACTLY! Thank you. It's like he uses that as an excuse to not do his job properly, but that's not who the world works.

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2022 11:15 AM

R50 All the other deckhands are kind to Jason, yet he complains that he feels left out. That's on him, not them. Maybe if he did his job, the other deckhands would have more respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2022 11:24 AM

Is this the season that Lens Dunham is a guest and demands that Mzi et her out in front of Captain shandy?

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2022 9:22 PM

Was there a new episode last night?

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2022 1:20 AM

Yes, r54. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2022 1:51 AM

I loathe Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2022 2:58 AM

I loathe him too, R56.

He's just not my type of person.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2022 5:22 AM

I actually turned WWHL off after 5 minutes last night because I couldn’t stand Kyle. I hate people who talk about how great and how professional they are and then show you they’re the exact opposite. He’s just so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2022 11:08 AM

Kyle looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2022 11:31 AM

Shandy shtarted getting into her micro-management shit again last night. She must have felt like she wasn't getting enough camera time.

And I wanted to laugh out loud when she told Storm to let his deck crew make mistakes. Right. If a mistake gets made, Shandy would be berating Strom in front of his crew.

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2022 1:34 PM

I don’t think Sandy was out of line asking that the floor be cleaned. And what she’s not seeing is Natasha and Kyle hanging with the guests when they should be cleaning up and putting crap away. They’re both lazy.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2022 2:02 PM

Natasha and Kyle really bug the shit out of me. Natasha's just a skanky whore masquerading as a chief stew, and Kyle seems so unprofessional around the guests. Looks like Natalya's the one doing all the work. And even in the episode last night, Courtney was mopping up the kitchen area!

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2022 2:09 PM

Clean up this mess!!!!

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2022 2:28 PM

It must be nice to be a decent looking straight woman. Straight men are idiots and easily manipulated. I would have 3 or 4 of them and sit at home eating bonbons.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2022 3:26 PM

Mzi is unattractive, Storm is turning into Dave 2.0, and I want to know what kind of watch he bought her.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2022 8:16 PM

“Her” meaning his sister.

by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote] Mzi is unattractive

I don't find any of this season's cast attractive.

When Jason is the best looking of the bunch, you KNOW there's a problem.

Contrast this with Below Deck Down Under, which has the best looking Below Deck cast ever assembled!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2022 11:48 PM

I will say Dave has a hot bod with a defined 6-pack.

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2022 12:21 AM

Dave looks better to me now that he isn’t acting like a pussy whipped idiot. He will make a good boyfriend for someone.

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2022 2:16 AM

Agreed, R69.

Dave is very attentive, protective, and loyal.

Natasha is none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2022 2:18 AM

R69 So is Dave straight? Gay? Bi? He's been pretty cryptic, and he doesn't seem to be a bit interested in any of the women on the boat - crew or guests.

by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2022 2:40 PM

^ Are you watching the same show?!?

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2022 6:24 PM

R71 Are you talking about Jason?

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2022 6:47 PM

R73. Sorry - Jason. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2022 7:03 PM

I googled chef Dave’s age out of curiosity (36 which is close to what I would’ve guessed). The surprise that popped up in the same search was that Kate is only 39! I thought she was at least in her mid 40’s by now. She seemed old when she was on the show years ago.

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2022 9:30 PM

Natasha’s “boyfriend” is extremely needy.

by Anonymousreply 76September 27, 2022 2:39 AM

Natasha seems to bring out bad qualities in her boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 77September 27, 2022 3:59 AM

[quote] Natasha seems to bring out bad qualities in her boyfriends.

That's because she's a manipulative slut and a liar.

Have you not been watching the season?

by Anonymousreply 78September 27, 2022 4:13 AM

WTF is wrong with Natasha? Borderline personality disorder? She’s so frustrating to watch. I wanted to slap her when she started crying and having a meltdown over her ex…constant fucking drama over men that I assume she doesn’t give a fuck about.

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2022 11:10 AM

*Spoiler*

Another new deckhand incoming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2022 2:39 PM

He’s cute!!

by Anonymousreply 81September 27, 2022 3:20 PM

Oooh, yes on the new deckhand!

by Anonymousreply 82September 27, 2022 5:43 PM

Reid is sort of reminding me of Culver from BDDU on the new Peacock episode.

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2022 5:57 AM

Reid is goofy cute and makes Courtney cry in the coming attractions so I love him.

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2022 1:16 PM

Jason has deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts and abandoned his Facebook page. His online store is still up, but just barely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2022 1:43 PM

Jason was so awkward. Even his farewell scene with Sandy was bizarre. Bye, bye.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2022 2:09 PM

Natasha is insufferable......her constant reminders to us in her confessionals that she is hard working and doing the best job ever and knows exactly what she's doing......uh - no you don't.

Then she ignores her boyfriend's CONSTANT texts and calls and then cries for sympathy when he tells her to "fuck off".....

Didn't one preview show her getting her ass fired? I hope so.....soon.....

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2022 9:21 PM

All three stews are horrible. The bitch, the snitch and the witch (Kyle). Dave is one of the best chef’s BD has ever featured. Mzi is sweet. Storm seems to have had a rough life so it’s nice to see him succeed but he has terrible taste in women and i never liked Courtney but she’s good at her job. This is probably the dullest season yet.

by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2022 9:38 PM

[quote] Jason has deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts and abandoned his Facebook page. His online store is still up, but just barely.

Jason is fucking creepy. He gives me serial killer vibes.

Natasha is a fucking slut whore. All men need to stay the fuck away from her.

Natalya is another fucking nut case. She gets really psycho. No wonder she hasn't had a long term relationship, based on how she acts with Storm.

And Kyle... he's just as gross as ever.

EW.

by Anonymousreply 89October 4, 2022 10:25 PM

Natasha is so batshit crazy that Natalya has flown under the radar. They’re both needy and insane. Fuck, I’m happy to be a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 90October 4, 2022 10:57 PM

Same here, R90.

I never realized how TORTURED straight men are, by females.

My god, if I had to deal with a woman in a relationship, I'd fucking KILL myself.

by Anonymousreply 91October 4, 2022 11:47 PM

Storm really shouldn't have pulled Mzi and Courtney aside at dinner to make the announcement of Courtney's promotion. That should've happened on board the yacht and in private.

He ruined poor Mzi's night.

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2022 10:40 AM

Natasha saying she hasn't been single since she was 15 is a HUGE red flag.

The bitch is an insecure psycho who can't stand to be alone. That's what being in a relationship is all about to her - not being single. She doesn't care about the other person, she doesn't bring anything to a relationship other than her physical presence. She uses guys just so she won't have to be by herself.

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2022 10:42 AM

Hopefully she doesn’t try to get back with Dave after the ex went crazy on her. I think he would take her back. He is still really attracted to her.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2022 11:19 AM

Natasha is a man eater!

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2022 1:03 PM

Dave said on WWHL that he and Nutasha no longer speak.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2022 2:05 PM

[quote] Hopefully she doesn’t try to get back with Dave after the ex went crazy on her.

Of course she will.

She's a manipulative, psycho CUNT.

Females love playing with men like that.

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2022 11:15 PM

I think the Maltese pop star should get her own Bravo reality show.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2022 11:29 PM

She was amazing, R98! That charter was so lucky to have experienced that.

Shandy looked like she wanted to fuck her right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 99October 6, 2022 5:36 PM

The new guy on the boat is a cute dork, but it looks like he upsets Courtney next week.

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2022 12:36 AM

I hope the deck crew thoroughly disinfected those seats after those whores sat in them naked.

by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2022 12:37 AM

R100. He does upset Courtney but it’s quickly squashed.

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2022 12:54 AM

Kyle is a disgusting fucking pig.

He just grosses me out!!!

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2022 1:40 AM

R85 Not surprised. He came off horribly on the show. It's such a shame, at first he came across as geeky and cute and awkward. Then he got lazy with a horrible attitude and poor workmanship. I was rooting for him, but his personality took a 180. He kind or reminds me of that guy on the Below Deck version. He got angry and snapped back at everyone when he was blamed for not doing his job, just like Jason. He made excuses and blamed everyone but himself. It's probably true what Jason says, that he didn't fit in and there was a click etc. But that's still not an excuse to not do your job! I have worked (and still do) with some horrible people. They were/are bullies. I still di my job. I don't complain. That's life. Jason will never succeed unless he stops complaining and actually starts doing the job he was hired to do. I cannot believe he's 36. He acts like a typical gen z crybaby. Millennials usually don't complain about jobs, gen z find every excuse in the world to not do their job properly. No wonder a ton of them get fired. Jason sucked at his job. The bosun was right to comment on his poor work ethic. He quit but he should have gotten fired a while ago. You don't speak to your superiors the way he did either. He claims he was "bullied". First, that's not true. Second, that's not an excuse. Just so your job and shut up ffs!

by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2022 11:34 AM

Put Beanie Feldstein on this show!

by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2022 4:02 PM

I love how Natalya is calling out Natasha and Kyle on their laziness. And good for her for telling Kyle to "fuck off" when he tried to throw her under the bus after he failed to clean the guest's room while Natalya was working her butt off at the beach.

by Anonymousreply 106October 13, 2022 10:09 PM

Kyle is greasy and gross and wants to be Josiah in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2022 10:12 PM

This whole cast is toxic, except for Mzi.

Kyle calling Natalya the "head of housekeeping" was such a shit move.

He kisses Natasha's ass so they can fuck off and do nothing.

All he ever does is fraternize with the guests, shove food into his fat face, perform a gay minstrel for people, and then talk shit about his co-worker. Then Kyle develops an attitude when called out for doing nothing. He fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2022 3:11 PM

He is Josiah - in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2022 3:35 PM

The most shocking thing about Kyle is that he actually thinks that people thought he was straight, before he officially "came out."

Bitch, they knew.

Everyone knew.

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Kyle gives me Sam Smith vibes, which is another reason I loathe him.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2022 5:38 PM

LOL YES, R111!

I knew there was a reason I disliked him.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2022 6:58 PM

Reid making Courtney cry was super-uncomfortable to watch. It totally seemed like something an Aspie would do to try to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2022 7:38 AM

Reid is on the spectrum for sure.

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2022 2:47 PM

[quote] Reid is on the spectrum for sure.

Reid is from Alabama, from a Conservative family.

Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2022 10:37 PM

So who will come out on top, bitchy cunt Natalya, or lazy fat cunt Kyle???

I'm on team Natalya!

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2022 10:56 PM

Natalya has Sandy on her side plus she’s right. Kyle is toast. A great big fat sweaty piece of toast.

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2022 11:10 PM

Kyle IS Sam Smith!

No wonder I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2022 2:15 AM

I couldn't understand a word anybody was saying at the end of the episode when Kyle and Natalya got into it. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2022 9:41 AM

Reid realized he fucked up with Courtney, and his apology was sincere and heartfelt.

He's adorable. I just wanna cuddle up against his long, skinny body.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2022 9:42 AM

Watched next weeks episode on Peacock. Dave goes off the deep end again over that stupid cunt. I don’t feel sorry for him anymore. He’s a fool.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2022 2:10 PM

R121 I had a feeling that lazy, heartless cunt would suck him in again. She's been flirting with him ever since she lost interest in her boyfriend. Natasha is a vile human being.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2022 2:12 PM

Natasha is pretty vile but Dave is a complete idiot for thinking that if he was just nice enough to Tash and made her coffees, that she would eventually “love the one she’s with” which we could all tell was never going to happen.

Dave fucked up the dock-bound charter by not communicating with service and making shitty food that is not up to his standards. I don’t feel sorry for him.

He has a beautiful chest/pecs situation though.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2022 3:04 PM

To those who have already watched on Peacock, please give spoilers!!

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2022 3:32 PM

R124. The episode ends with Kyle falling down the stairs and possibly injuring his ankle. I dare you not to laugh when you watch.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2022 3:53 PM

R125, I forgot about that!

They both seem nice enough but I’m really over the Courtney/Mzi antics, especially after having already lived through an entire season of them doing that. Does Mzi need to constantly laugh at literally everything Courtney does and says?

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2022 4:07 PM

R125 I can't wait. He'll, of course, play it up and take to his bunk like Camille suffering from consumption.

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2022 4:09 PM

R123 Dave's an idiot when it comes to Natasha, like most straight guys are when they get a little attention and a little pussy from a girl. But Natasha truly is vile for using him the way she does. I truly despise her. I really wanted to jump through my TV set and slap her when she told Kyle he shouldn't have apologized to Natalya. What kind of decent manager actually does that?

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2022 4:11 PM

Why do these Below Deck threads always get shut down after only 100 posts?

That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2022 10:53 PM

Link to Part 3.

If anyone cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2022 10:54 PM

Spoilers requested.

by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2022 12:09 AM

R131. SPOILERS just for you

SPOILERS

Next week Kyle is sent home after falling down the stairs and tearing ligaments. They bring in a new stew for the next charter. GOODBYE KYLE!

by Anonymousreply 132October 25, 2022 3:17 PM

Thank you, 132!

by Anonymousreply 133October 25, 2022 3:57 PM

ANOTHER SPOILER

In coming attractions for the new episode airing on Peacock Natasha’s bf starts texting nasty messages to Dave. I don’t get it. Why are men attracted to that nut job?

by Anonymousreply 134October 25, 2022 5:48 PM

^ Because she's a thin, attractive female.

by Anonymousreply 135October 25, 2022 5:56 PM

Below Deck Adventure ep 1 is airing right now on Bravo. Surprise!!!!!!! 10pm est

by Anonymousreply 136October 26, 2022 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!