Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Med - MALTA

Premieres July 11 on Bravo.

Captain Shandy is back, baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2022 9:39 PM

Aw, there are no returning crew members except for Mzi. Why???

And what the hell is happening to the boat at the end of the video??

Is it sinking??

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2022 4:18 AM

The first episode dropped on Peacock. It’s going to be an interesting season. Without giving too much away keep an eye on the lazy cunt boson and the shady gay male second stew. They’ll keep things lively.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2022 6:00 PM

Give us a little tease, R2!

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2022 4:18 AM

R3. SPOILER @@@@@@@@@@

The chief stew and the chef worked together previously and are sharing a cabin and fucking. But they’re trying to keep it a secret. Oh, and the boat is GORGEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2022 4:31 AM

Both males, R4???

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2022 4:31 AM

Malta is one of those places I’m not quite sure really exists, like this Lana Del Ray person I hear so much of, but never have seen.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2022 6:32 AM

R5. Sadly, no. Female chief stew and male chef. Interesting that last season there was suddenly a rule that you can’t have male and female share the same cabin and this season Sandy said it was ok. The bosun is a piece of work and I don’t see her lasting very long. Sandy said she wanted Malia as bosun but she was tied up on another boat. Maybe she’ll be free by the time the bosun gets canned.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2022 10:36 AM

[quote] The chief stew and the chef worked together previously and are sharing a cabin and fucking

That's similar to Chef Adam and deckhand Malia in Season 2 of Below Deck Med.

They had previously met in training, and for some reason it was frowned upon for them to be working together on the yacht.

Not sure why it's a problem, but they weren't penalized for it.

However it did cause drama with Malia and Wes, who started hooking up while on the yacht.

Adam got jealous and called Malia a slut, because he still liked her, and she was stringing along BOTH guys.

That's why Hannah disliked Malia, as well.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2022 10:49 AM

The first episode with a shit show. I definitely didn't want to see those fat fuck guests. They were so insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2022 3:33 AM

One episode in and:

- the deck hand has already had it with the lazy boson who looks like she just got back from Coachella

- the chief stew is bunking with the chef and fucking him

- the gay stew looks like he's gonna be a bitchy twat

- Zsi is back. Yay! But his friend "Storm" looks like he may cause a few

- The gay primary guest is a fuckhead from hell

- Shandy wantsh to mentor her female boshun and dishpensh her corporate motivational poshter wordsh of wizhdom

- Shandy is about to capsize the boat

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2022 11:01 AM

Someone on the Below Deck subreddit noted that Raygan has her social media set to private and she has very few followers, suggesting that Shandy fires her lazy ass sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2022 1:17 PM

Natalya, the other stew, looks like a less-repulsive Lauren Boebert.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2022 1:21 PM

R12 If Natalya doesn't keep wearing her glasses, I'm not going to be able to tell her apart from the chief stew who's fucking the chef.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2022 1:57 PM

I hate that fat fucking gay guest. I'd love to toss him overboard.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2022 2:33 PM

I wonder if Malia will step in once Raygan is fired. Also, Courtney was seen filming with Mzi so wondering if Natalya quits or gets fired. Based on coming attractions she and the other second stew get into it.

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2022 4:39 PM

R15 God, I hope Malia doesn't come back. She'd probably try and fuck the chef.

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2022 4:55 PM

they seem boring, but z's friend looks like a crazyhouse escapee.

by Anonymousreply 17July 12, 2022 5:04 PM

The obnoxious guests come off better in episode 2 and I was shocked at the tip they gave the crew. They knew Rayna was a slacker and they gave her shit. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 18July 12, 2022 5:37 PM

This crew is weird.

I feel like they're all horrible at customer service. Is it a British thing?

American stews and deckhands are much more polite and congenial.

I cannot understand a word out of the Chief Stew's mouth. I don't even know what kind of accent she speaks with.

The gay stew really is a bitch. He's not even cute. He's more annoying than anything else. "Notice me!!!" Huge red flag.

The other stew seems like the only normal one.

Hate the blond bosun. She's lazy, stupid, entitled, and clueless.

That poor guy with the man bun. He lost it with her after only a day. I dare say he's the best looking guy on the boat this season. Could he be gay? He doesn't seem to be interested in any of the females.

Mzi is always pleasant, but what's with his creepy friend?? That guy looks like a serial killer! Lol.

Sandy is the only constant. She still looks great.

by Anonymousreply 19July 12, 2022 10:26 PM

I really loved the premiere of BD Australia.

The guys on that show are all very handsome.

And the Captain is hot as fuck.

The Stews all seem nice, too. Although Magda is in way over her head.

I wanted to see if they cleared the shallow water, but it's "to be continued..."

by Anonymousreply 20July 12, 2022 10:54 PM

well, search for the thread on that.

by Anonymousreply 21July 12, 2022 10:56 PM

[quote]That poor guy with the man bun. He lost it with her after only a day. I dare say he's the best looking guy on the boat this season. Could he be gay? He doesn't seem to be interested in any of the females.

He seems like a typical straight hipster doofus, despite the painted toenails and professed love of sewing in his cast bio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2022 12:46 AM

[quote] He seems like a typical straight hipster doofus, despite the painted toenails and professed love of sewing in his cast bio.

He and Craig Conover would make a perfect couple.

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2022 12:55 AM

I'm watching the second episode of BD Australia and it's cracking me up, watching the stews flirt with the Captain.

They're like, "Captain, what's your sign?" Cap: "Libra." Girls: "Oh, Libras can be naughty! *giggle giggle*" It's hilarious.

He really is a sexy guy, though.

I'm liking Benny and the Chef the least out of everyone. Both of them are complete assholes.

by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2022 4:53 AM

R22 He's not that great looking, but by comparison to the other guys, he's not bad. I don't get a gay vibe from him at all.

by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2022 1:05 PM

The bosun won't last. Lazy and just sour. Terrible attitude.

by Anonymousreply 26July 13, 2022 1:45 PM

Lol at the queen saying he didn't come out until last year. Girl, I don't think anyone was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2022 1:46 PM

Is thus the season with Lens dunham as a guest?

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2022 1:50 PM

R27 Yeah, she said she just came out last year, but also said she was in a relationship for 23 years.

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2022 1:52 PM

I won’t watch Med anymore because I hate Capt Sandy ever since she wronged Hannah. Malta is gorgeous- I’ve visited family there a few times.

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2022 1:54 PM

ru a grimaldi?

by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2022 1:57 PM

Sandy really has become a small part of the show. Last season she didn’t have much screen time at all. I don’t like her but I still watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2022 2:44 PM

[quote] Malta is gorgeous- I’ve visited family there a few times.

R30 = Pete Buttigieg

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2022 1:02 AM

The hottest guys are the tall deckhand and the chef. Mzi's friend Storm is not hot to me, he's short and sleazy. Not my type at all.

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2022 12:26 PM

R30 I can't stand Sandy either, but it's not enough to get me to stop watching. I'm addicted to Below Deck. Also, Sandy actually came off well in the first episode. I have to admit it. This is where her mico managinging is actually an advantage. She helped out when it was needed because they were not enough as they were still waiting for Mzi and Storm.

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2022 12:30 PM

"Over three-quarters of men in Malta are overweight, the highest rate in the 52 countries making up the World Health Organisation’s European region."

Sounds like it's the Mississippi of Europe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2022 12:39 PM

[quote] Sounds like it's the Mississippi of Europe

Now you know why Pete found Chasten so attractive.

by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2022 2:24 PM

Maybe Jason is bi? He has a very twee personal style away from the ship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2022 3:20 PM

Jason serving fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2022 3:21 PM

ftm?

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2022 3:22 PM

I was thinking the same thing, R40.

Funny how Jason doesn't seem the type, though he might be.

It's not unusual for guys nowdays to paint their toenails, wear women's blouses, and enjoying sewing.

But it's not that common, either.

I'll reserve judgment, but I think it's cool that he's expressing himself, and he's not ashamed of it.

by Anonymousreply 41July 15, 2022 1:48 AM

I just watched the second episode, and now I understand about the Chef/Chief Stew drama.

The second episode was really good.

And that tip!

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2022 12:31 AM

That tip was insane considering they weren’t happy with the bosun.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2022 1:16 AM

Sandy is the worst leader. She’s always the last to know about crew problems until it’s too late and disaster has ensued. She just preaches the kumbaya and then retreats to the wheel house expecting the crew to do half her job.

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2022 2:11 AM

Lens Dunham has been casted this season for a cruise

by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2022 2:02 PM

Is Kyle and Natlyaia gay?

by Anonymousreply 46July 18, 2022 11:35 PM

Sandy loves Storm. Maybe he’ll step in as bosun when RayBan inevitably gets fired or quits.

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2022 11:55 AM

Great tip! It's refreshing that the gay charter guests aren't complete assholes for once, and Kyle (the stew) seemed to love that they were gay as well. To be fair the primary had a point when he complained about the water toys. The interior more than made up for it and they were clearly happy, hence the great tip.

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2022 12:03 PM

I still don't get why Natasha is lying. She is afraid it looks bad because she cheated on her previous boyfriend with Dave and there was an overlap? Well, get the fuck over it. Lying about dating each other is much worse and make you look bad.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2022 12:06 PM

R47 I think that's what will happen. In the preview for the season Jason said he refuses to work for them (I assume Storm and Mzi). I'm not sure if promoting Storm is the best idea. He seems competent enough, but he isn't a boss time as he's far too immature. Jason would make a better bosun imo, he is mature and knows his stuff.

by Anonymousreply 50July 19, 2022 12:08 PM

It's a boss type*

by Anonymousreply 51July 19, 2022 12:09 PM

I love that boat. Even the crew cabins seem comfortable compared to other boats.

by Anonymousreply 52July 19, 2022 12:18 PM

This boat looks like it belongs to a tacky Russian Oligarch to my eye.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2022 5:15 PM

it is a cool boat. crazy looking guy looks much better with hair

glad the drama kicked up because the 1st eppy was boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 54July 19, 2022 5:45 PM

Why isn’t Malia there rubbing her taint all over everything?

by Anonymousreply 55July 21, 2022 1:55 AM

Captain Sandy hits her first dolphin (mooring buoy)! Wonder if that come out of her pay?

They always show the cast crew splitting up the tip, usually stating the total and individual cut. What about the engineer and actual crew members who run the boat, do they get any of the take? I guess they're paid real salaries.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2022 2:16 AM

I'm only on the first episode and I hate the CUNT bosun who looks like an Anime Queen.

What a doofus and lazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2022 11:42 PM

R57 It does seem when others are working, she's always taking a smoke break. But it's not like the editing is subtle.

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2022 4:57 AM

Chef Dave has an amazing body and is also a weird, creepy drunk.

by Anonymousreply 59July 26, 2022 2:42 AM

R59 Did he explain the cause of his scarring? I vaguely remember that, but too lazy to go back and search for it.

by Anonymousreply 60July 26, 2022 4:43 AM

I think Jason is straight.

by Anonymousreply 61July 26, 2022 9:53 AM

Noah (the charter guest) is a cute twink.

by Anonymousreply 62July 26, 2022 9:57 AM

Dave is an incredible chef.

by Anonymousreply 63July 26, 2022 10:02 AM

The bosun keeps making up a lot of excuses.

by Anonymousreply 64July 26, 2022 10:05 AM

Bosun is lazy as hell and needs to go

by Anonymousreply 65July 26, 2022 10:18 AM

Noah was flirting with Jason.

by Anonymousreply 66July 26, 2022 1:02 PM

Noah was flirting with Jason.

Jason is the only attractive male crew member.

by Anonymousreply 67July 26, 2022 1:05 PM

The chef has stalker tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 68July 26, 2022 1:09 PM

The chef looks like he suffers from anxiety or something.

Poor guy must have been traumatized as a kid.

I think he mentioned in episode one how he lived in a very bad neighborhood, and how he was picked on and beaten up by thugs on a regular basis.

You can kind of tell, and I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 69July 26, 2022 1:12 PM

Natasha wants to keep their fuck buddy status a secret. Did anyone tell her about the cameras in their cabin?

by Anonymousreply 70July 26, 2022 1:16 PM

Jason pings. It's not just the painted toes. It's the mannerisms, voice etc. Would not be shocked if he's gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 71July 26, 2022 3:05 PM

Sandy is over the bosun already. She won't last for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 72July 26, 2022 3:09 PM

R72. Sandy loves Storm. I bet she promotes him to Bosun. Oh, and he actually knows what the fuck he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 73July 26, 2022 5:08 PM

[quote] Jason pings. It's not just the painted toes. It's the mannerisms, voice etc. Would not be shocked if he's gay or bi.

Plus, he acts like a total diva, later in the season!

by Anonymousreply 74July 26, 2022 6:32 PM

Yes, the Bosun is clueless but Jason is very disrespectful. She’s his boss. Period. Don’t be a snippy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2022 6:35 PM

He has been sort of a drama queen with Raygan and Jake ("Don't touch me!").

by Anonymousreply 76July 26, 2022 6:36 PM

chef has dandruff on his blacks and he's bald!

by Anonymousreply 77July 26, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] Having left a career in commodities to become his own skipper on a sailboat, Jason Gaskell joins “Home” as his first experience working on a superyacht. During his 10 years in finance, he spent all his free time traveling and exploring the world, stumbling upon his passion for sailing. Since then, he has worked as an apprentice, dockhand and captain for many companies. Gaskell is a jack of all trades, who’s also skilled in sewing and embroidery and enjoys making custom swimsuits for his friends.

Jason is cute.

He should go into business with Craig from Southern Charm.

Plus, they'd make a cute couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 26, 2022 6:41 PM

Sandy hits a dolphin, so obviously she's going to have to fire Raygan. Raygen actually seems like a plant because there is just no way she has the experience to do this job. Working on your parents boat is not working in the real world. I'm sure her folks let her sleep off her hangovers pretty regularly.

by Anonymousreply 79July 26, 2022 6:41 PM

[quote] He has been sort of a drama queen with Raygan and Jake ("Don't touch me!").

There's no "Jake" in this cast.

But there's a Chef Dave.

by Anonymousreply 80July 26, 2022 6:42 PM

Tell me that Jason doesn't look a bit gay here.

Same for his "friend" Jace.

Maybe they're a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 26, 2022 6:44 PM

I think it would have been impossible NOT to hit all those fucking dolphins in Malta.

Look at how many there are!

And they don't move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 26, 2022 6:49 PM

sandy kept some money in the envelope! drunk skank!

by Anonymousreply 83July 26, 2022 6:52 PM

Jason is actually pretty damned hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 26, 2022 6:56 PM

When is Captain Shandy going to go all leshbian on her shtews?

by Anonymousreply 85July 26, 2022 7:18 PM

Jason sort of reminds me of Travis from Seasons 4 and 5.

by Anonymousreply 86July 26, 2022 7:40 PM

I don't remember a "Travis."

And I remember most of the Below Deck cast.

Which BD was he on? The original, Med, or Sailing Yacht?

by Anonymousreply 87July 26, 2022 10:36 PM

look at gary's latest insta post. gurls like that ass.

by Anonymousreply 88July 26, 2022 10:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 26, 2022 10:41 PM

Who in the hell is GARY??

by Anonymousreply 90July 26, 2022 10:41 PM

idk some aussie or australian or south african white guy.

by Anonymousreply 91July 26, 2022 10:43 PM

Travis displayed some gender non-conformity, but I think he was essentially straight. Had some substance issues. I loved the way he stood up to the idiot homophobic female Russian chef.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 27, 2022 6:49 AM

That crazy Jake Folger? was on insta today in Rocky Horror drag and posted...wait for new content!

lolz OF?

by Anonymousreply 93July 27, 2022 8:05 AM

"new content cumming."

his story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 27, 2022 8:08 AM

He and Fraser made such a great unlikely couple.

by Anonymousreply 95July 27, 2022 8:45 AM

R95 Jake said time and time again that he's not gay. He replied to a question on his story that he has never had gay sex and never will as he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 96July 27, 2022 9:15 AM

Fraser was pathetic to admit his crush on Jake. On the upside, as Jake is a bipolar mess, Fraser dodged a bullet, so this worked out quite well for the both of them.

As my good friend and pioneering shemale decorator Sister Parish used to say, "Never stick your dick in crazy."

by Anonymousreply 97July 27, 2022 9:39 AM

[quote]This crew is weird.

I watched a couple of minutes & I thought that too. Yeah, I know this is all scripted, but none of that bunch seems like the type that would work on a luxury yacht. They seem more like the lunch crew at Chilis restaurant.

I know a lot of people thought BD Sailing was boring, but I kind of liked watching professionals who were actually good at their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 98July 27, 2022 10:26 AM

That chef seems like the murder-suicide type. He gives off a very dangerous vibe.

by Anonymousreply 99July 27, 2022 10:49 AM

R96 Yet he was down for some heavy macking after a few drinks. Nothing wrong with that. I think Fraser was in it fwiw with his eyes wide open.

by Anonymousreply 100July 27, 2022 12:33 PM

The gay stew is getting on my nerves. And you just know the crazy is going to be unleashed at some point. Maybe then the show will finally become watchable. Right now it’s a snooze. Mzi barely gets any screen time.

by Anonymousreply 101July 27, 2022 1:22 PM

I wanna smack the little twinky charter guest who gets shitfaced drunk and talks like a Tik Tik video. "That is SO extra!"

Throw his skinny ass overboard.

by Anonymousreply 102July 27, 2022 2:09 PM

R101 I don't like the gay stew, either.

He seems awfully casual with the guests and gets into conversations that aren't exactly appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 103July 27, 2022 2:10 PM

Shandy again last night with her corporate motivation speak.

"Be a leader."

"You've got to rally your team."

"What can I do to help you achieve your besht?"

by Anonymousreply 104July 27, 2022 2:11 PM

[quote] I wanna smack the little twinky charter guest who gets shitfaced drunk and talks like a Tik Tik video. "That is SO extra!"

I love Noah!

He's so cute. Omg, and he's so damned skinny, but drinks like a fish.

I thought it was hilarious when his "brother" (was that really his brother?) was chasing him around the boat late and night, and he was hiding in the kitchen with Chef Dave, drinking a beer, saying "Shhh...."

Noah's not your typical douchebag guest. He's just a young guy having fun with his family, on a yacht in the Med, but not being pretentious about it.

I don't think Noah's gay, btw.

by Anonymousreply 105July 27, 2022 3:03 PM

I think one of these girls is Noah's girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 27, 2022 3:17 PM

Too bad Noah is not gay as he's a cute twink.

by Anonymousreply 107July 27, 2022 9:15 PM

What does one of these 2 day boat charters cost? I'm guessing $100k +, considering the average tips seem to come in at around 20k.

by Anonymousreply 108July 27, 2022 10:03 PM

Fraser's IG looks like s spread from Travel & Leisure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 27, 2022 10:19 PM

Seems like there’s all kinds of Below Deck chef drahmah over on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 28, 2022 1:16 PM

^Wow - Fraser must be someone's boy toy

by Anonymousreply 111July 28, 2022 8:22 PM

Everyone wetting themselves over Chef Adams cuisine - yes it looks people pleasing, which is ultimately the goal. Nothing I've seen so far beats Rachel's as exceptional.

It also appears to be very very brown.

by Anonymousreply 112July 28, 2022 9:47 PM

I want Noah in me, quite deeply.

Oh, and what's Rachel's problem at R110.

She's a bipolar Tourette's Syndrome mess.

by Anonymousreply 113July 28, 2022 11:43 PM

not asked back probs.

by Anonymousreply 114July 28, 2022 11:54 PM

If Noah only knew where Chef Dave’s cabin was he’d be face down, ass up in no time.

by Anonymousreply 115July 29, 2022 12:03 AM

I am enjoying this season. Raygun has me rolling.

by Anonymousreply 116July 29, 2022 12:06 AM

the dildo was inappropriate

by Anonymousreply 117July 29, 2022 12:08 AM

I will no longer be accociated with organizations I don't believe in.. #belowdeck #bravoco #wwhl #ANTM 🖕anyone else wants to piss me off this week? Let's fucking go....

Chef Rachel doesnt say what the issue is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 29, 2022 12:14 AM

we know, rachel.

by Anonymousreply 119July 29, 2022 12:26 AM

know what? Chef Rach got into some beef with Tyra Banks. Not sure what it has to do with Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 120July 29, 2022 12:31 AM

The chief stew was looking for a rebound, the chef caught feelings and was being possessive.

It doesn't feel good for either person.. Wanting to just hang out and have fun but being boxed in. Falling for someone hard and trying to hang onto it. The harder you hang on, the more it moves away from you.

The chef has eczema or psoriasis, maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 121July 29, 2022 1:42 AM

I feel so bad for Chef Dave.

He obviously has low self esteem, growing up in Sussex, where he said his neighborhood had "cars on fire," etc.

Also, he was bullied by neighborhood thugs.

Still, he picked himself up and became a successful chef.

I really like Dave, and I hope he finds someone who loves him.

by Anonymousreply 122July 29, 2022 1:45 AM

Rachel tweeted Austen Kroll was a narcissistic twat in person. Bravo asked her to remove it, and to only speak kindly of fellow Bravo show cast members. Unless it's a sanctioned plot-line feud.

by Anonymousreply 123July 29, 2022 4:36 AM

foulger is making an of.

by Anonymousreply 124July 29, 2022 7:43 AM

Rachel is no doubt talented, but she's completely barking mad, even for a chef

by Anonymousreply 125July 29, 2022 9:39 AM

The crazier the chef, the better the food.

by Anonymousreply 126July 29, 2022 11:59 AM

Rachel is in danger of turning into Kelly Dodd.

by Anonymousreply 127July 29, 2022 1:45 PM

I would like talk to Rachel about finding her motivation and being the besht shelf she can be while owning her reshponshibilitieesh and undershtanding her passions that will drive her to shucsheed in all of her future goalsh and endeavorsh.

by Anonymousreply 128July 29, 2022 3:00 PM

RayGun is a useless cunt - lazy and unorganized I hope she gets fired soon and on camera so we can see her fake crying how she doesn't understand what happened.

And Shandy is in her cabin listening to her Lisha Minnelli cds.

by Anonymousreply 129July 29, 2022 3:42 PM

This season is interesting to me but this conversation is boring

by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2022 3:22 PM

SYNT

by Anonymousreply 131July 30, 2022 3:26 PM

booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnngggggggg

by Anonymousreply 132July 30, 2022 4:17 PM

R132 If you're bored, come to one of my motivational shpeaking eventsh. I'll teach you how to do you, be your real shelf, and find the pashion within.

by Anonymousreply 133July 30, 2022 4:21 PM

Raygan is starting to remind me of Mrs. Wiggins from The Carol Burnett Show.

by Anonymousreply 134August 2, 2022 3:25 AM

Just watched next weeks episode on Peacock. Very dark. There’s something really off about this crew and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 135August 2, 2022 3:54 AM

ha. What's wrong with the crew?

by Anonymousreply 136August 2, 2022 6:58 AM

R135 It's much darker than you know.

by Anonymousreply 137August 2, 2022 1:59 PM

I didn't notice anything unusually dark and I was sorry to see Raygun leave, she is very funny.

by Anonymousreply 138August 4, 2022 2:30 AM

I couldn’t understand a word Raygun said. She needed to be subtitled.

Dave can also be difficult to understand.

Is that Malia coming back as bosun next week?

by Anonymousreply 139August 4, 2022 2:39 AM

that is one reason Ray-gun is so funny to me.

by Anonymousreply 140August 4, 2022 2:41 AM

SPOILERS

The Dave shit is very dark. His abusive text messages to Natasha, his breaking down and crying to Sandy. He seems suicidal. So the new deckie is someone Sandy knows. I say it’s Courtney. Wasn’t she a deckhand and a stew? It’s not Malia.

by Anonymousreply 141August 4, 2022 2:51 AM

Dave was desperate. Haven't you ever felt desperate for someone before? It's unhealthy but not unusual. Tasha was looking for a rebound and Dave needed something more. Our brains play tricks on us, if Tasha was interested hed probably blow her off.

by Anonymousreply 142August 4, 2022 3:02 AM

Ack, you guys are posting spoilers!

Actually I don't mind, because I wanted to know what the heck the poster meant by this season being "dark."

The cast just doesn't seem to be gelling.

The deck crew is a mess.

The interior gets along, but it looks like the 2nd and 3rd stews are going to have a big blowout later in the season.

And poor Dave is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Meanwhile, Shandy is getting SLOSHED in her cabin.

by Anonymousreply 143August 5, 2022 12:11 AM

Noah's going to be a dad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 5, 2022 1:00 AM

I'm obsessed with Noah.

Is he really 18 and his wife/girlfriend 24?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 5, 2022 1:01 AM

Noah lives a charmed life, and he flies Private.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 5, 2022 1:02 AM

Noah has a little brother who is black!

I'd love to know the story behind that.

And in awful Idaho, no less.

Hopefully, they don't live in Coeur D'Alene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 5, 2022 1:03 AM

how the fuck is it a spoiler if it's already aired?

by Anonymousreply 148August 5, 2022 1:04 AM

I want Noah's life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 5, 2022 1:05 AM

[quote] how the fuck is it a spoiler if it's already aired? —stay the hell off the thread

It HASN'T aired, you nasty cunt!!!!!

Read R141's post, you stupid asshole:

[quote] SPOILERS

[quote] The Dave shit is very dark. His abusive text messages to Natasha, his breaking down and crying to Sandy. He seems suicidal. So the new deckie is someone Sandy knows. I say it’s Courtney. Wasn’t she a deckhand and a stew? It’s not Malia.—Anonymous

They're watching it on PEACOCK which is a pay service.

BRAVO is free, and it doesn't air until next week, you wretched beast from fucking HELL.

by Anonymousreply 150August 5, 2022 1:07 AM

well, stay off the thread!

by Anonymousreply 151August 5, 2022 1:08 AM

and i will now spoil it every week!

by Anonymousreply 152August 5, 2022 1:09 AM

I like the group better than the previous cast members

by Anonymousreply 153August 5, 2022 1:22 AM

Natasha - unintelligible. Her accent is horrid.

Dave - unintelligible. His accent is horrid.

She's a slut. He's a basket case.

Natalia - She's just there.

Kyle - Fartbag. Unprofessional. Not attractive. Looks sweaty.

Storm - Looks dirty. Seems aggressive and pushy.

Mzi - Boring.

Jason - Needs to wash his hair. Bad attitude.

Ray Gun - Stupid name. No brains. Worst work ethic ever. Can't understand a word she says. Glad she's gone.

Shandy - Non existent.

by Anonymousreply 154August 5, 2022 1:33 AM

I'm not so familiar with the Med series, but on the OG BD show they would regularly recruit at least 2 to 3 genuinely physically attractive members, along with of course the certified nut case, every season. By those standards I'd agree this crew seems rather dull.

Unaware of the history with Sandy, my response has been positive so far. The Capt. Lee repetitive schtick got old after a few. I always questioned his favorite admonition, "they'd better or I'll eat their ass". Is that a threat?

by Anonymousreply 155August 5, 2022 1:31 PM

Cant stand Lee and his arthritic ass

by Anonymousreply 156August 5, 2022 2:11 PM

There is NO way Noah the charter guest isn't gay. He was fey, constantly used gay expressions and flirted a ton with both Kyle (the gay stew) and Jason (the hippie deckhand). I was shocked to realize he was dating the primary charter guest Emily. She even made a joke about Noah doing well in the bed last night. I was confused af. I guess nothing makes sense. Is she his beard? Is he bi? Is he using her? Is she in on it? Is he just trying to please his mega rich family by dating a woman? Is he in denial? Is he closted? So many questions. He screams gay yet he is dating a woman. My mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 157August 5, 2022 5:18 PM

R157 You mean the obnoxious little twinky? I was hoping one of the deckhands would toss him overboard.

by Anonymousreply 158August 5, 2022 5:32 PM

Haha R157.

Noah is the cutest twink ever.

But surprisingly, he's not gay.

Obviously, he's going to be a dad.

But he's just a silly boy.

Also, I had to laugh when he kept interfering with the deck hands doing their job, and then when Sandy hit the dolphin he said "You hit it!" Lol. That was so cute.

by Anonymousreply 159August 5, 2022 6:26 PM

Noah's gf/wife Emily Beutler actually does look a lot older than him, now that I see them together.

Poor Noah.

He doesn't realize that he's a twink bottom, and Emily is just a Cougar who got her hooks into an impressionable young gayling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 5, 2022 6:45 PM

From Noah's own Instagram:

"A COUGAR and her CUB."

Rofl.

He even admits that she's a cougar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 5, 2022 6:46 PM

They actually let Noah wear the uniform!

Lol.

I hope he comes back next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 5, 2022 6:48 PM

This shit between Rachel and Bravo is getting crazy. It started with Bravo getting upset with her for calling out the southern charm bros for being assholes. They offered her coke and she declined, then one of the guys broke her handbag. She had every right to be pissed. She then bitched about Bravo, and got this nasty message from a producer about her drinking. Her clap back was epic (apparently the producer in question is a right wing republican who has had multiple abortions). I’m on Rachael’s side. It’s also shitty of them to assume that she’s drinking, just because she drank a lot during her first season. She abstained during the second season. That ‘from a place of love’ comment was passive aggressive as hell too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 5, 2022 7:00 PM

Natasha is a whore and I hate her. I can’t wait to see what she has to say to her ex boyfriend when she calls him. I don’t know if I believe that he cheated on her first. I think she is making that up to make herself look better. Why did she insist on sharing a room, and continue to have sex with Dave if she wasn’t into him? Then she got mad at him for telling people they were hooking up. Did she really think no one would’ve guessed? Sneaky and shady.

by Anonymousreply 164August 5, 2022 7:05 PM

Team Rachel. Magat hookers are worthless.

by Anonymousreply 165August 5, 2022 7:06 PM

#TeamRachel

#TeamChefDave

#NatashaIsAManipulativeWHORE

by Anonymousreply 166August 5, 2022 7:14 PM

Well, abortion is not illegal in NC.

by Anonymousreply 167August 5, 2022 7:17 PM

R167, no one would be sentenced to death even if they had an abortion in a state where it was illegal. She was just throwing her hypocrisy in her face and trying to get under her skin.

by Anonymousreply 168August 5, 2022 7:26 PM

The nice thing about Rachel is that she says EXACTLY what she's thinking.

No holding back.

Call out hypocrites. ALWAYS.

Make them look like the fools that they are.

Rachel is brutally honest, and people don't like it because it's like she's holding up a mirror to their ugly faces.

by Anonymousreply 169August 5, 2022 7:29 PM

Reddit is such a strange place. There's a lockdown on the discussion board re the chef and Tasha.

by Anonymousreply 170August 5, 2022 8:09 PM

Link, R170? I’d love to have that saved.

I’m one of the people who watch the week ahead episodes every Monday on Peacock but I would never spoil it for anyone unless they directly wanted to know (in which case, ***SPOILER*** and then start my post way down in the post).

I will say, however, that I don’t watch previews for anything these days. Television show choose to reveal way too much and I would prefer to be surprised. So I consider people sharing what’s going to happen later in the season (like the Natalia/Kyle blow-up which was news to me) worse than those who spoil a particularl upcoming episode.

On Noah: For the first half, I thought that he was Emily’s little brother. He seemed really young and she definitely reads older but good for her. He’s adorable and I actually quite liked her.

I’m really glad that Raygun is gone. She did not take in ANYTHING of what Sandy was saying. Sandy, for all her whatever, was dead-on when she said that Raygun needs to look at her OWN weaknesses before assessing the deck crew’s.

by Anonymousreply 171August 5, 2022 8:13 PM

Link below. Strange place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 5, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] emily.beutler COMING SOON 😉 Baby Boy Stam ✨Always wanted to be a momma….thank you Noah 💕

Blech.

This woman sounds really desperate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 5, 2022 8:18 PM

I loved when Rachel declined to be fake and say goodbye to fired twink Shane.

by Anonymousreply 174August 5, 2022 8:19 PM

Lol R172.

I love this topic from the link you posted:

[quote] I don’t believe captain Jason is only 38 years old.

Omg I'm shocked. Is he really only 38?

I honestly thought he was 40's or 50's.

He's still really hot, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 5, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote] I honestly thought he was 40's or 50's.

All that testosterone does have its down sides.

by Anonymousreply 176August 5, 2022 10:27 PM

Hopefully, they don't live in Coeur D'Alene.

they do live there i heard Noah say that.

by Anonymousreply 177August 6, 2022 1:37 PM

R173 Having a baby with a gay guy. Ok then. Emily has NO gaydar. She even thought that queenie stew Kyle was flirting with her😂

by Anonymousreply 178August 6, 2022 1:44 PM

they said he had a mansion, helicopter, and private jet!

by Anonymousreply 179August 6, 2022 2:04 PM

R179, Noah's Instagram shows him with all of those things.

by Anonymousreply 180August 6, 2022 6:39 PM

Who is Emily? Is she the new Bowsun? Did Harriet ever sober up and admit her place in all the drama? Ate Storm and Brandon still a couple?

by Anonymousreply 181August 6, 2022 6:53 PM

I watched next weeks episode on peacock. Tasha is psycho and has poor leadership skills. Mzi is so cute with his crush on Courtney. I can’t believe that the boat is going to have stabilizer issues again…this has to be fake right?

by Anonymousreply 182August 9, 2022 2:10 AM

global warming is fucking up the stabilizers of the yacht. sounds ridiculous but their ac has been running overtime because of the long stretch of unusually hot temps, this has strained the resources that ship uses.

by Anonymousreply 183August 9, 2022 2:20 AM

Mzi is so chill, love his energy and his name.

by Anonymousreply 184August 9, 2022 2:29 AM

I just watched the new episode on Peacock, too. So the guests want the male crew members shirtless and the only cute one was sent to bed. Agree about Natasha. Something is way off. And now she’s going to tell Dave she’s getting back with her ex? That’s just cruel. Can’t wait for the cat fight between the two second stews. It’s brewing.

by Anonymousreply 185August 9, 2022 2:52 AM

why did the ghey not go to the dentist while they were docked?

by Anonymousreply 186August 9, 2022 3:23 AM

R186. Probably because Kyle thought he had it under control. Assuming Sandy was unaware or she would have made him go.

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2022 3:43 AM

I have terrible teeth. Sometimes the pain goes away on its own over time. Sometimes it escalates quickly. You just never know. I had jaw/tooth pain for months, and went into the dentist multiple times. They kept doing X-rays and insisted that everything was fine. I had to drink alcohol just to sleep at night because the pain was so bad, and worse at night while laying down. Eventually, my gum area around my wisdom tooth started to swell up and blister. I had an absess on my wisdom tooth. They didn’t bother to X-ray that far back for some reason. My partner’s coworker died of an absessed tooth. The infection can spread to your brain.

by Anonymousreply 188August 9, 2022 4:01 AM

shandy has horrible gnawed nails! gag! is she seven?

by Anonymousreply 189August 9, 2022 4:15 AM

Michael Rapaport watches Below Deck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 9, 2022 5:49 AM

Why was everyone so hard on Chef Dave???

He was just reacting to Natasha being a slut!

She totally lied on WWHL. Andy asked her about saying to Dave "Do you want to screw?" and she claims that she never said that.

It was on camera, you dumb bitch!

She is obviously a liar because she lied to her boyfriend about cheating and she made Dave lie to everyone about them hooking up. She just lies, lies, and lies!!!

What Dave texted her was all true. She IS a slut. She DID lead him on. And she IS mean. Nothing he said was wrong.

But everyone acted like he was the most horrible person in the world.

That is such bullshit.

If Dave had an ounce of self-esteem, he would have told her the fuck off and then dumped her slutty ass.

by Anonymousreply 191August 9, 2022 8:01 AM

R191 Okay.

by Anonymousreply 192August 9, 2022 11:31 AM

Team Dave. He is easy to read. Tash says she doesn't know what is in his head, it is obvious that he's in love and Tash wanted a rebound. WHY call the ex from work with blubbering confessions. WHY tell Dave you're back with the ex. Does he need to know this or is Tash twisting a knife.

by Anonymousreply 193August 9, 2022 12:07 PM

Natasha claimed on WWHL that she said to Dave ‘what a great crew’ not ‘do you want to screw.’ She lost all credibility after that. Oh and she said she and Dave were in the shower together for 20 minutes because that’s the only place they could talk off camera. She’s a piece of work. Team Dave.

by Anonymousreply 194August 9, 2022 12:19 PM

I heard the word, "screw". And thought Daves response was sweet. Tash wanted to keep things light and easy but Dave caught feelings and is a bit too intense.

by Anonymousreply 195August 9, 2022 12:26 PM

R191, if he told her to fuck off she, would decide that she wanted to be with him. She is batshit crazy. Also, notice how the ex’s cheating first never came up in her rambling about what a shitty person she is to him? It seems like it would’ve been mentioned, if it really happened.

by Anonymousreply 196August 9, 2022 3:02 PM

This crew has the weirdest assortment of accents.

by Anonymousreply 197August 10, 2022 12:32 AM

As much as Shandy's Holiday Inn motivation speaker shtick bugs the crap out of me, I will say she handled the Natasha-Dave situation very well.

Dave is a mess and probably should be in therapy instead of adrift at sea in a kitchen with knives.

That said, Natasha is a disingenuous cock tease. Watching her on WWHL, she came across as so full of shit. "Oh, golly, we were never in a relationship. I don't know why Dave was acting the way he was." "I said, 'what a great crew,' not 'wanna screw.'"

Yeah, right, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 198August 10, 2022 10:59 AM

[quote]Natasha claimed on WWHL that she said to Dave ‘what a great crew’ not ‘do you want to screw.’ She lost all credibility after that.

That's up there with Rick Santorum saying he was against welfare for "blah people."

by Anonymousreply 199August 10, 2022 11:11 AM

Sandy has calmed down quite a bit from previous seasons. She’s not playing to the camera and creating drama which makes her more likable.

by Anonymousreply 200August 10, 2022 11:43 AM

[quote] As much as Shandy's Holiday Inn motivation speaker shtick bugs the crap out of me, I will say she handled the Natasha-Dave situation very well.

I'd say she didn't.

She basically threatened Dave with termination, but it wasn't Dave's fault. It was that dumb twat Natasha's fault.

At most, Dave is guilty of sending an inappropriate text. But he never physically threatened her. His only threat was to tell the other crew members that they were sleeping together. Big fucking deal.

She did much worse. The slut cheated on her boyfriend, and then played with this guy's emotions.

Right off the bat, it was her idea for them to share cabins, so that she could get fucked.

But the moment he became a little bit clingy, she decided to ignore him completely.

THEN she played the victim, by telling others that Dave was "scaring" her. Typical manipulative female bullshit, to get sympathy.

The truth was, she wanted a no-strings attached fuckfest with this guy. He wanted a relationship. That's when she decided she wanted out, so she started to get cold with him. He thought it was true love, and it fucked with his head.

She knew what she was doing. And then she tried to turn it around and make like he was the bad guy.

I don't know how straight guys always fall for this female bullshit.

As a gay man, I can clearly see what she was doing, and I wouldn't buy it. Not for one fucking second.

She lied, she deceived, she manipulated, and then she set him up as the bad guy.

As I said, typical female behavior.

by Anonymousreply 201August 10, 2022 12:13 PM

R601 he practically stalked her over text for an entire evening, but she’s the at fault party? Mmkay.

by Anonymousreply 202August 10, 2022 1:15 PM

[quote] he practically stalked her over text for an entire evening

Exaggerate much?

He wanted to ask her why she was acting so distant, and she kept ignoring him.

Kind of strange behavior for a slut who kept whispering in his ear FROM DAY ONE, "Want to screw?" Or, let's go in the shower where the cameras can't see or hear us for 30 minutes, so we can fuck.

This dumb slut did everything possible to ride Dave's cock.

And the minute she learned that he spilled the beans about them fucking, she decided it was over.

Because the dumb bitch claims she "didn't want anyone to know her business." She said it right there on camera.

How fucking STUPID do you have to be, to think no one (including the guy she cheated on) will know that she's cheating???

And then she blames DAVE for that?

Sorry idiot R202, but I'm not buying what you're selling.

More female manipulative bullshit.

She's a dumb, cheating slut. PERIOD. End of story.

She used Dave, and then tried to make him look like the bad guy, when his feelings were hurt.

If a guy ever did this to a fucking bitch, you'd better believe she'd be crying and trying to play the victim.

But men don't get to do that, because they are ALWAYS made out to be in the wrong. Females have conditioned them to feel this way.

Thank god I'm gay, and don't have to put up with this fucking female bullshit.

They are NOT AT ALL worth the trouble they cause.

by Anonymousreply 203August 10, 2022 1:25 PM

R202 Dave was way out of line and threatening with those texts. His breakdown showed that he has clearly has psychological issues.

But here's the deal with Natasha: she was horny. She found a guy with a hot body she could fuck. SHE'S the one who set it up so she and Dave could room together. SHE'S the one who initiated the sexual relationship ("I said 'what a great crew'" my ass). Then after a few good orgasms, she got bored and wanted to move on. She didn't realize she was toying with the emotions of an unstable guy, and instead of confronting the situation directly, she ran away and made things worse.

And now she's trying to rebrand herself as "love and light Natasha." We see you for who you are, Tash.

by Anonymousreply 204August 10, 2022 1:55 PM

Dave was way out of line and threatening with those texts. His breakdown showed that he has clearly has psychological issues.

A) Dave was not out of line. She toyed with his emotions, and he was understandably upset. Watch the episode again. He made no threat, other than a threat to EXPOSE their relationship. In most circles, that would be known as TELLING THE TRUTH. Nothing wrong with that.

B) His breakdown shoed that he is HUMAN. With feelings. And emotions. I don't know what planet YOU are from R204, but on planet Earth, humans have emotions. And when other people manipulate and toy with your emotions, people get understandably upset.

Once again, if a male did this to a female, she would be whining and bawling her eyes out.

"Waaaaah, how could he do this to me?? He's such a dog? A cheating, lying, manipulative dog!!!!"

That's exactly what a woman would say if a man treated a woman, the way Natasha treated Dave.

But I guess because she has a gaping pussy, she gets a pass. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 205August 10, 2022 2:02 PM

She told him that she was going to ‘leave her boyfriend’ for him. That, plus wanting to move in together, implies a relationship. I can see why Dave thought it was more serious. She should’ve sat him down, like an adult, and told him that she didn’t want to see him anymore. Then she should’ve switched cabins. This entire mess could’ve been avoided. I hope she gets blasted at the reunion, but I’m sure she won’t because these people are pussies (especially Andy).

by Anonymousreply 206August 10, 2022 2:29 PM

And on WWHL, Natasha tried to pull the "I got a bad edit" trick, saying they didn't show everything that happened.

She tried to do the Crystal "it was much darker than you know" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 207August 10, 2022 2:32 PM

The relationship between Natasha and Dave is so fucked up and toxic. Natasha played with him by being all over him then pulling back without giving him an explanation. It was mean and wrong. It's ok to lose interest, but be honest ffs! Tell him what you feel. She is hardly blameless in this. Dave fucked up by those texts to Natasha while drunk. He's clearly an aggressive and mean drunk. What he did was wrong. He shouldn't have done that, but I understand him for being upset. Natasha played with his feelings. His feelings were valid. Had he not sent those texts I would have been on his side. But those texts were misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 208August 10, 2022 3:00 PM

Dave caught feelings. Tash wasn't ready to move on and needed something light and fluffy while her situation with her real boyfriend got sorted out. It is too bad for Dave who is more tightly wound.

by Anonymousreply 209August 10, 2022 3:04 PM

I loved that when WWHL did the "team Natasha or team Dave" poll, Dave was the clear winner. That's when Natasha tried to pull the, "well, they didn't show everything that went on."

Right, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 210August 10, 2022 3:11 PM

Natasha’s accent is so WHINEY. I agree with the poster above who noted that there is just in general a strange collection of accents this season. Are three of the guys from South Africa?

Poor Mzi still had a thing for Courtney who does not reciprocate those feelings. It’s nice to see her again. She brings a positive energy to a “dark” boat.

by Anonymousreply 211August 10, 2022 3:14 PM

Feelings are messy but as a therapist points out, your feelings are guideposts of your core values.

Dave, possessive and violent= needs an affectionate, long term relationship with a woman who feels the same. The lying and secretive bullshit was his message that Tash wasn't feeling him for a long term thing.

Tash, flighty and sending mixed messages = wants to be with her ex boyfriend of five years.

Mixed messages= NOT INTERESTED.

by Anonymousreply 212August 10, 2022 3:20 PM

Team Dave, he got kicked in the nuts and that shit hurts. I don't think he's a psycho and I don't think Tasha is a cocktease.

by Anonymousreply 213August 10, 2022 3:26 PM

WTF is wrong with the women on this boat this season? These bitches are making captain Sandy look sane. Natalya acting like a bitch to Storm for no reason was just weird. Is she pushing him away because every other man has cheated and made her feel like shit, so she is rejecting him first? He has been so sweet to her. The guy who Kyle is going to hook up with is fucking HOT! Absolutely worth getting fired for…he’s way out of Kyle’s league and wouldn’t touch him without the cameras present.

by Anonymousreply 214August 16, 2022 12:10 AM

R214 Just finished the new episode on Peacock and I agree. Natasha is being really cruel to Dave about getting back with her ex. Why even tell him? Between snapping at Kyle and fucking with Storm, Natalya’s true cunt colors are emerging.

by Anonymousreply 215August 16, 2022 1:42 AM

R215, there has to be a personality disorder involved with Natasha. This level of manipulation and lying isn’t normal at her age.

by Anonymousreply 216August 16, 2022 2:07 AM

don't agree. She wasn't ready to move on from her ex of 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 217August 16, 2022 2:09 AM

All anyone needs to know about Natasha is this: she's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 218August 16, 2022 2:23 AM

R214 You must be watching ahead. Nothing like this happened on the most recent episode.

by Anonymousreply 219August 16, 2022 10:21 AM

R219, you can watch next weeks episode on peacock.

by Anonymousreply 220August 16, 2022 3:36 PM

I like this group of cast members the best. Mzi is my favorite, chill dude who keeps his head on straight.

by Anonymousreply 221August 16, 2022 3:38 PM

I like Mzi and I'm glad Courtney's back. Natahsa can fuck the hell off, though. Dave's one bad dinner comment from slitting his wrists. Storm seems really focused, well, except for that little bumpin' the dolphin thing.

by Anonymousreply 222August 16, 2022 5:57 PM

Sandy looked pleased with Dave's food. Excited. I do not think the stewardess have good judgment, using sex toys as props for guests?

Lawsuit waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 223August 16, 2022 6:00 PM

Sandy is much more likable when she’s not acting the fool just to get on camera. She handled the Natasha/Dave situation very well and got Kyle to a doctor when she found out about his tooth without screaming about not being informed sooner. She didn’t waste any time getting rid of Rayban and was actually very kind to her. When she just does her job she’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 224August 16, 2022 6:11 PM

Team Dave. He's very direct. Tash threw him under the bus when he told her to her face, "I deserve better than you". She was furious.

by Anonymousreply 225August 23, 2022 4:30 PM

And immediately complained to Captain Sandy that she can't work with Dave. This is just after Dave told her its over and this relationship is strictly business.

by Anonymousreply 226August 23, 2022 4:33 PM

Jason isn’t going to last too much longer.

by Anonymousreply 227August 23, 2022 6:04 PM

Kyle really crosses the line of professionalism, especially with the gaggle of gays on this charter.

And I'm sorry, but the hot gay charter guest is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. He'd never go for a guy like Kyle. If you watch closely, he's always looking around to see if the camera is on him.

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2022 10:27 AM

I'm glad Dave has essentially told Natasha to fuck off. This bitch wants it both ways. "I'm tired of fucking you, but why aren't you still adoring me?"

by Anonymousreply 229August 30, 2022 10:28 AM

That guy Frank was way out Kyle's way out of his league

by Anonymousreply 230September 1, 2022 9:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!