Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller Charged With Felony Burglary in Vermont

This dude is everywhere but prison! How? Lock him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2022 3:17 AM

Can they CGI someone else's face on his in The Flash movie?

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2022 9:25 PM

You misgendered xem, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2022 9:27 PM

He looks so hot in that photo at OP

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2022 9:30 PM

He does have lovely bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2022 9:31 PM

He's hot so we must set him free!

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2022 9:31 PM

They were able to find him based on the distinctive tracks he left around the victim's home. Exclusive photo below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2022 9:31 PM

Variety and other publications really need to stop these games with pronouns. It's confusing, and obfuscates rather than informs. Also, this cultural lunacy will not age well and they will look even more like idiot bandwagon-jumpers in five years than they do today.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2022 9:32 PM

He's just going to complain when he's sent to a male prison .

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Agree with r5

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Why isn’t he under arrest for endangering the welfare of the children who live at his compound which has guns about or for illegally growing marijuana?

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2022 9:34 PM

r10, that isn't what we're talking about in this post. Can someone post hot pics of Ez, please?

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2022 9:36 PM

Why isn’t HE in a conservatorship?

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2022 9:36 PM

DFS paid a visit to the farm and said the kids looked healthy so everything was fine.

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote]Can someone post hot pics of Ez, please?

Genie does as you wish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2022 9:37 PM

OMG!

Is he secretly a hobbit, r14?

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2022 9:47 PM

Even 𝐼 couldn't have helped this bozo

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2022 9:52 PM

WB and DCEU is cursed, I tell ya: from being plagued with horrible casting (SOME actors, like Ms Miller, here); incoherent storytelling; incompetent management; asshole directors... I'm a DC comics boy but Marvel far surpasses DC in is movies and storytelling...

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2022 9:58 PM

Let's hope The Flash comes to become synonymous with its career.

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2022 10:01 PM

Interesting post from Oliver Ignatius - former friend of Ezra until Ezra stole music from him. Says Ezra uses his fans to troll and manipulate social media discussions about him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2022 10:01 PM

I am not American and am only vaguely familiar with American law. What constitutes felony burglary?

[quote]Police found that several bottles of alcohol were taken from the residence while the homeowners were not present. After collecting statements and looking at surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller with felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.

That doesn't sound like my concept of "felony". Felony describes offences like treason or murder I thought, not a break-in where the only theft committed isn't a Monet but a couple of bottles of booze. I mean Miller is clearly deranged, but if they lock him up for this, it would be really odd.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2022 10:23 PM

r20 The answer you could've easily found for yourself

[quote]Felony burglary is the act of breaking into a building with the intention to commit some kind of crime. In contrast, misdemeanor burglary is breaking into a building without the intent to commit a crime, and it is generally applied to homeless people who break into unoccupied buildings so that they can sleep in them.

[quote]Aggravated burglary is commonly a first-degree felony, and it is usually defined by either an intent to cause harm or the act of carrying deadly weapons during the burglary. Second-degree felony burglary is generally defined as breaking into a structure with the intent to commit a crime while someone is inside or likely to be there. Breaking into a structure when it’s unoccupied and likely to be unoccupied constitutes a third-degree offense, and fourth-degree felony burglary is breaking into a structure that’s occupied without the intention to commit a crime.

by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2022 10:34 PM

Odd that the crime happened at the start of May and he's only being charged now

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2022 10:34 PM

He's such an all-around menace, it's almost comical at this point.

by Anonymousreply 23August 8, 2022 10:35 PM

Okay, not so odd. They just didn't find him until now.

Ezra's fans have been posting claims he's been at his farm for months, this pretty much proves that's bullshit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 8, 2022 10:41 PM

Is they a bottom? I somehow don't think they's anal hygiene would be very good.

by Anonymousreply 25August 8, 2022 10:43 PM

He's straight who calls himself queer so he can accuse others of shit like being transphobic, colonists, etc.

by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2022 10:45 PM

His farm is in Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2022 10:50 PM

WB must be THRILLED with the timing of this.

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2022 10:56 PM

He calls himself non-binary so he can perv on teens without being accused of pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2022 10:59 PM

He’s a busy guy!

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2022 11:00 PM

Very hot picture of him also

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2022 11:00 PM

More hot pictures please

by Anonymousreply 32August 8, 2022 11:02 PM

The victim is opera director Zack Winokur

by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2022 11:02 PM

Somebody post his Playgirl pics!

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2022 11:04 PM

Just before the lock down I worked with a guy who was a former sheriff. The station he worked out of was in Malibu and he told me they were basically baby sitters for rich people. They never arrested anyone just managed whatever fucked up situation was going down at the time. He also said they were called to the scene of a lot of suicides. Lots of folks taking their lives in some of the most coveted beach adjacent property in the county.

by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2022 11:06 PM

This guy is a freak. He doesn’t get a pass because of this non binary bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 36August 8, 2022 11:10 PM

Attention whore

by Anonymousreply 37August 8, 2022 11:12 PM

She needs help.

by Anonymousreply 38August 8, 2022 11:14 PM

So, Ezra's mom works with the guy he stole the booze from, and the guy he stole from runs an opera company from Ezra's mom's house

by Anonymousreply 39August 8, 2022 11:19 PM

They's a mess!

by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2022 11:20 PM

THIS! is who I said should play Emporer Elagabalus in a previous thread. I couldn't think of his name then.

by Anonymousreply 41August 8, 2022 11:23 PM

He does look cute in Ops pic.Is he part Asian ?

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2022 12:21 AM

He's a pedophile with nasty feet and he smells. Yuck. Some of you people have low standards.

by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2022 1:20 AM

He's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2022 1:23 AM

That’s why he’s so hot. I love Jews

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2022 2:07 AM

Why didn't he buy his own booze?

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2022 6:08 AM

He's a freak. Lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2022 7:16 AM

He’s so ugly and evil looking. Can’t even stand to look at his face and those psychopathic eyes.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2022 7:35 AM

Has they been fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2022 7:36 AM

Sin never dies.

by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2022 7:38 AM

[quote]That doesn't sound like my concept of "felony".

What? I don't even understand this statement.

Many (probably most) jurisdictions have charges like "burglary," which is a misdemeanor, and then "felony burglary," which would be burglary that included (for example) a high dollar amount of stolen items, or threatening others during the burglary, excessive property damage when breaking and entering, or all sorts of other extenuating circumstances that make it worse, legally speaking, than the misdemeanor burglary charge.

They decided to charge him with felony burglary for a reason. I'm sorry they didn't consult you for your personal definition of "felony," and I hope you're handling things well during this trying time.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2022 7:39 AM

How long until he is crashing into houses?

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2022 8:13 AM

I think in this case "felony" is applied if someone entered with the intent to steal and carries it out. A misdemeanor would be if you entered for another purpose (invited, homeless sleeping in a building) and in the course of that stole something. There may be other reasons (violence in the commission) which also could bump it up to felony status. I think the prosecution has some latitude and in this case are using a justification to kick it up cause the officials in the area are tired of his sick ass.

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2022 9:53 AM

[quote]He's hot so we must set him free!

[quote]—DL Court

No, the DL Court ruling is that he's hot, so when he's in prison, there have to be pics please of him being raped. TIA

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2022 10:00 AM

So what the fuck is this? Schizophrenia? Meth addiction?

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2022 10:02 AM

Escalation because he's gotten away with everything he's previously done. It will continue until he's incarcerated, put in an institution, or (inadvertently -- since he isn't black) killed by law enforcement.

Shitbags like never off themselves, so no worries there. Too self-important, too big of a pussy. Getting one of his fans to kill themselves? Definitely on his list in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2022 10:08 AM

[quote]No, the DL Court ruling is that he's hot, so when he's in prison, there have to be pics please of him being raped. TIA

But he won't be. Cause Ezra will be sent to female juvenile prison as he would will claim to be trans girl.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2022 11:04 AM

Good body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2022 11:19 AM

He can play Michael Jackson now if there's a biopic about MJ.

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2022 11:32 AM

[quote]Why didn't he buy his own booze?

I saw someone on social media suggest it could be linked to his narcissism - that he just thinks he can take what he wants without repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2022 11:33 AM

Just to add some more details. The guy who reported the burglary is Zack Winokur, who's an opera director. He runs an opera company which uses Ezra's mom's barn as a rehearsal space, and uses her address as their registered office. Her house/barn is next door to Ezra's farm. Zack's house is across the road from Marta's house/barn.

Ezra and Zack know each other, and Ezra referred to Zack as a "mage" for helping him with some performance work:

[quote]To better understand The Flash’s movements, I worked with several dancers and choreographers, including gifted mages like Zack Winokur and Bobbi Jean Smith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2022 11:39 AM

So Ezra's mom is behind the arrest. She wants him to be forced into treatment.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2022 11:43 AM

"Mage", 😂

What's next, he burns down the house of his dad's BF, who he lovingly calls his "spiritual Shaman"?

This guy is a total douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2022 11:58 AM

Madge?

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2022 12:01 PM

What a horrible waste of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2022 12:08 PM

Only the unfortunate looking should have mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2022 12:27 PM

Yes, R64. They're soaking in it.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2022 12:41 PM

r61 If Zack was responsible for this choice I feel less bad that a gun toting Ezra Miller stole his booze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2022 1:35 PM

LMAO, I can’t wait to see the Misgender Gestapo go crazy when he’s out in a prison for men.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2022 1:36 PM

where's the mug shot?

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2022 1:51 PM

R65 I think he’s ugly, really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2022 2:06 PM

Ezra is such a douchey name.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2022 2:54 PM

His case is further evidence that "they/them" is a red flag for mental illness. I'm also surprised he's actually having sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2022 3:33 PM

Another coked-up freakazoid who's being enabled by all the greedy shits in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2022 3:37 PM

Pretty handy timeline of everything Ezra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2022 3:40 PM

R73 DLers like to stereotype men a lot, everyone who isn't hypermasc is proclaimed to be bottom here, but sometimes these guys are nit even into men

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2022 3:53 PM

That photo of him at OP is gorgeous.

He can look so skeevy, but if he is styled he looks terrific.

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2022 3:56 PM

If styled, even John Wayne Gacy looked terrific.

by Anonymousreply 78August 9, 2022 7:05 PM

Kelly Clarkson proves that's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 79August 9, 2022 7:11 PM

The pic of him in the heels at r58 is a laugh. I recommend a click through/scroll down to see it.

by Anonymousreply 80August 9, 2022 7:11 PM

[Quote] His case is further evidence that "they/them" is a red flag for mental illness. I'm also surprised he's actually having sex with women.

Why would his persona make more sense if he were fucking men?

by Anonymousreply 81August 9, 2022 7:30 PM

DL assumes non binaries with penises are all bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 82August 9, 2022 9:33 PM

Well, DL knows shit. They would have thought that MJ was an innocent bottom and sent kids to sleep with him.

by Anonymousreply 83August 9, 2022 9:38 PM

He has serial killer eyes.

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2022 9:38 PM

Marvel has Tom Hiddleston!

by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2022 9:43 PM

It was only a matter of time before he got arrested. There's been smoke... now there's fire.

This is guy is a hot mess and needs a vacation from himself.

by Anonymousreply 86August 9, 2022 9:46 PM

He wasn't arrested. They just issued a citation.

by Anonymousreply 87August 9, 2022 9:53 PM

On Monday, Ezra could walk outside buck naked and shank an elderly lady. On Tuesday, local police would pay him a friendly visit to remind him that the elderly shouldn’t be shanked so frequently. And then on Wednesday, WB would make the brave decision to cancel another project starting a minority and greenlight more funding for the Flash movie.

by Anonymousreply 88August 9, 2022 10:24 PM

does THEYZRA not realize he has killed his career? Is he so broke he has to steal booze or was he too lazy to drive to the local packy?

by Anonymousreply 89August 9, 2022 11:01 PM

The stores close at 8 in Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 90August 9, 2022 11:04 PM

Maybe in his mind he was only borrowing it

by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2022 11:51 PM

Are his parents wealthy, R89? Maybe he doesn't have to work for $ and only sees acting as a "hobby" or "his craft".

He seems pretentious enough to tell people garbage like that, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 92August 10, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote] Their mother, Marta Miller (née Koch), is a modern dancer.[4] Their father, Robert S. Miller, was senior vice president and managing director of Hyperion Books, and later became a publisher at Workman Publishing

r92

by Anonymousreply 93August 10, 2022 2:09 AM

Thanks R93

by Anonymousreply 94August 10, 2022 2:10 AM

Someone created yet another new thread for this for some reason - but THR reports that they were shooting additional stuff for the Flash movie with Ezra this summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 10, 2022 11:58 AM

The studio can't fire Ezra lest they be accused of transphobia.

by Anonymousreply 96August 10, 2022 2:13 PM

He needs to be locked up before he ends up killing someone. With a rap sheet like the one he has, a non-famous, non-wealthy person would be in jail already.

When you're rich, famous and white you can get away with SO much shit.

by Anonymousreply 97August 10, 2022 8:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 10, 2022 9:59 PM

He looks good. But he's not good. He's a bad, bad...

by Anonymousreply 99August 10, 2022 10:05 PM

Classic rich, famous, white male privilege indeed. Another privilege belonging to "ALL" these protected classes simultaenously: 1. queer 2. trans 3. nonbinary 4. non cishet.

by Anonymousreply 100August 10, 2022 10:12 PM

What a fucking loon.

by Anonymousreply 101August 10, 2022 10:20 PM

Mom, children allegedly staying with Ezra Miller are missing: police

Mom, children allegedly staying with Ezra Miller are missing: police

More On: ezra miller Ezra Miller charged with burglary, allegedly stole alcohol in Vermont Ezra Miller bizarrely offers to ‘knock out’ retail worker in resurfaced TikTok video Ezra Miller allegedly called a descendant of a Holocaust survivor a ‘Nazi’ Ezra Miller allegedly housing three children, their mother at weapon-filled farm

A young mother and her three children who were allegedly living with Ezra Miller at the actor’s Vermont farm are reportedly missing.

Vermont State Police are looking for the 25-year-old woman and her kids — aged 5, 4 and 1 — believing that the “Flash” star may be concealing their whereabouts, Rolling Stone reported Wednesday.

According to court documents obtained by the publication, VSP officers say they attempted at least twice over the weekend to serve the mom an emergency care order requested by the State Attorney’s office, which demanded the youngsters’ removal from both the property and her care.

But Miller allegedly told cops the family hadn’t lived there in months, which the State Attorney’s office said seemed like an attempt to “evade service” of the order.

Rolling Stone reports that it was during one of authorities’ visits to the 96-acre Stamford estate to locate the family that Miller was charged with felony burglary for allegedly breaking into a house and stealing several bottles of alcohol back in May.

A local source told the magazine that several officers were at the “Perks of Being a Wallflower” star’s home Tuesday night for nearly an hour, though the reason was not made clear. When contacted by Rolling Stone, a VSP spokesperson referred the outlet to the Vermont Department for Children and Families, who declined to comment due to confidentiality concerns.

The outlet also notes that the mother was posting daily on social media from the property until mid-July when her account went dark and appeared to be deleted.

Reps for Miller did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2022 6:03 AM

Oh, this damn white privilege. Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson and Bill Cosby are so outraged by it.

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2022 6:06 AM

Hawaii and Vermont. Fucker should try his criminal behavior in Louisiana or Texas and see what happens to his nonbinary ass.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2022 6:10 AM

R3 Hot? Where?!!!

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2022 11:45 AM

Another new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2022 11:49 AM

He WILL kill someone. Listening to his whole story gave me Jim Jones vibes. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2022 11:51 AM

The mom didn’t seem very stable. How do we know she didn’t abscond into the night with her children?

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2022 2:26 PM

THR reporting Warners are planning for three scenarios:

[quote]First, Warners has received indications that the 29-year-old Miller, whose mother has accompanied the actor in recent days, will seek professional help after returning home to their farm in Vermont after being away. If that help happens, Miller, who goes by they/them pronouns, could give an interview at some point explaining their erratic behavior over the past few years. The actor could then do limited press for The Flash, and the movie would open in cinemas as planned.

[quote]The second scenario: Even if Miller doesn’t reach out for help, Warners could still release the film. But don’t expect Miller to play a prominent role in terms of marketing and publicity. Nor would Miller be The Flash going forward, as the role would be recast in future projects.

[quote]The third case: Things go from bad to worse, with the situation with Miller deteriorating. This would see Warners killing the movie outright, as it could not be reshot with a different actor. Miller plays multiple characters and is in almost every scene. Scrapping a $200 million film would be an unprecedented move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2022 4:26 PM

The studio must shitting themselves, literally shitting themselves. I’d hate to be a cleaner at Warner Bros, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2022 5:26 PM

They should probably cancel the kids’ Halloween costumes and Happy Meals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2022 6:07 PM

I’m gonna go on record and say there’s a decent chance the missing mom and kids come to harm.

by Anonymousreply 112August 11, 2022 6:13 PM

Does Ezra drive?

by Anonymousreply 113August 11, 2022 6:26 PM

Kick his smarmy ass to the curb. Put a mask on anybody else and you'll get the same result.

by Anonymousreply 114August 12, 2022 5:13 PM

They certainly destroyed their career in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2022 6:11 PM

Has anyone self-immolated their career in such a swift and extreme manner?

by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2022 6:48 PM

"Warner Bros. is actually expecting Ezra Miller to seek treatment for whatever has been mentally troubling them. The Fantastic Beasts actor allegedly is being looked after by their mother, which could be a sign in the right direction. After seeking help, this scenario could see Miller do an on camera interview explaining their behavior, followed by limited press for The Flash. And after all of this, the superhero flick would still arrive as planned next June. "

by Anonymousreply 117August 12, 2022 6:54 PM

this whole saga is emblematic of the rot in the soul of hollywood. i hope it all burns

by Anonymousreply 118August 12, 2022 7:05 PM

This lady and her kids may be missing, but WB execs will probably want to review the extent of the crime scene photos before they decide to pull the plug on this project.

by Anonymousreply 119August 12, 2022 7:09 PM

WB execs probably sent fixers and cleaned up everything.

by Anonymousreply 120August 12, 2022 7:11 PM

No such thing as bad publicity, and all that....

by Anonymousreply 121August 12, 2022 8:55 PM

Swift? This stuff stretches over years.

by Anonymousreply 122August 12, 2022 10:40 PM

Hollywood? Wasn't Ezra raced upper middle class in New York?

by Anonymousreply 123August 12, 2022 10:46 PM

R118 shaddup you fucking moron. It'll tell you a secret: most people in "Hollywood" work pretty hard at long hours, are decent, and have families. This notion of it being a decadent playground where molesting children is done on the regular is absurd. That's the bullshit that grew out of QAnon, and ignorant flyovers eat it up.

And when someone like Ezra is found out, they get weeded out pretty quickly. If WB turned a blind eye for a time, that's not cool. But the course is being corrected.

by Anonymousreply 124August 13, 2022 6:31 AM

Hollywood doesn't care what actors do in their private life as long as they bring in money.

by Anonymousreply 125August 13, 2022 6:35 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 126August 13, 2022 6:38 AM

What a slappable face

by Anonymousreply 127August 13, 2022 6:42 AM

I swear some of you would have ended up in Dahlmer's refrigerator, you love to drool over psychos

by Anonymousreply 128August 13, 2022 6:43 AM

There really are DLers who think Dahmer was hot.

by Anonymousreply 129August 13, 2022 7:08 AM

No wonder Ezra looks so relaxed! He's got WB by the balls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 13, 2022 7:21 AM

If they release this film then it's not fair for anyone else to be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 131August 13, 2022 7:23 AM

[quote]And when someone like Ezra is found out, they get weeded out pretty quickly. If WB turned a blind eye for a time, that's not cool. But the course is being corrected.

How is doing reshoots with him this summer course correcting?

by Anonymousreply 132August 13, 2022 9:50 AM

WB execs only knew about the “Hawaii tour”, his gun compound & the obese Native American chick in his basement back then, R132. It’s completely different. Had they known about him abducting the woman and her kid, they would’ve surely sent him 1-2 emails toward the end of the reshoots. Perhaps even a meeting, but likely not.

by Anonymousreply 133August 13, 2022 12:45 PM

The image of his mother driving while Tokata Iron Eyes stares dead eyed/drugged from the back is chilling. The mother is very odd. I find him very scary and not hot at all. He’s got to go.

by Anonymousreply 134August 13, 2022 2:10 PM

Ezra has already been paid, right?

by Anonymousreply 135August 13, 2022 2:16 PM

If anyone deserves to be blackballed from the industry...

by Anonymousreply 136August 13, 2022 10:37 PM

He probably gets a percentage of the box office.

by Anonymousreply 137August 14, 2022 8:15 AM

I know some people who are obsessed with superhero movies and they are very excited about The Flash. No mention of Ezra and his antics. Most people don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 138August 15, 2022 4:07 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 139August 15, 2022 11:24 PM

The charges in Hawaii amounted to a $500 fine and $30 court cost.

by Anonymousreply 140August 25, 2022 1:52 AM

I hope he’s okay

by Anonymousreply 141August 25, 2022 4:05 AM

Watch him win an Oscar and get a standing ovation.

by Anonymousreply 142August 25, 2022 4:07 AM

I think his career is dead after this. The Flash will get released and be a successful movie but he sure as shit won’t be playing him in The Flash 2.

And no, it won’t be the gay meerkat from the CW show either.

by Anonymousreply 143August 25, 2022 5:32 AM

[quote]One source who spoke to Rolling Stone alleged that the one-year-old child was found with a loose bullet in their mouth.

Isn't a one year old a little young to be trans?

by Anonymousreply 144August 25, 2022 5:45 AM

What a stupid little shit.

by Anonymousreply 145August 25, 2022 5:56 AM

The poor little kid probably thought it was candy. Ezra was also blowing pot smoke in the baby's face.

by Anonymousreply 146August 25, 2022 4:48 PM

I would be happy to leave this story behind once the family is found but until then…

by Anonymousreply 147August 25, 2022 4:49 PM

The mother has supposedly been posting on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 148August 25, 2022 5:18 PM

"While the actor is said to not have minded the stream of bad headlines, they were spooked by the notion of the film getting canceled and jolted to take action. Says one source: “They care about The Flash. It’s one of their favorite characters to play.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 26, 2022 9:19 PM

Well, that fits for a sociopath and probable narcissist too.

by Anonymousreply 150August 26, 2022 10:51 PM

Terrorizing islands across the globe is a lot easier when you have movie star money.

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2022 3:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!