Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anne He he - Part 2 - What the Heche?

Or, A Starfucker Explodes

Continue on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 9, 2022 2:23 PM

Wow, thread 2 already? How did she bag so many hot guys? Were they just thinking the crazy ones are best in bed?

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2022 3:22 AM

I searched her nudes. Her tits were nice.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2022 3:24 AM

And the dyke-y thing….str8 men find that hot. (MY magic dick is gonna turn her str8!)

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2022 3:29 AM

1:18 Anne he he is no longer available!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2022 3:34 AM

R1 definitely crazy (which means probably a good fuck for any dude who can handle her), but she is also an attractive woman by conventional standards. Blonde, blue-eyed, thin, very Scandinavian looking—the red-blooded American male heterosexual's dream. She looks better with long hair IMO.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2022 3:43 AM

She doesn't have good quality hair, though. Short works better.

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2022 3:45 AM

She looks a lot like Joely Richardson to me. Joely can play her in the Lifetime TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2022 3:56 AM

I think she looks best with a sleek blond bob. Not too long not too short.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2022 3:56 AM

Joely is a little horsey. Anne is more birdlike.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2022 4:00 AM

Will be interesting to see how this is all handled. Between Caitlyn’s Driving death and Tiger Woods’ accident, my faith in LAPD has been rocked.

[Live in the area where Tiger had his accident. VERY familiar with what happened. No brakes on a circuitous downhill ascent, and was shocked at how far up the embankment his vehicle travelled. What is most concerning however, is before he left his hotel at Terranea, he almost hit 2 different people coming out of the hotel’s curvy parking lot. He was DEFINITELY on something. My friends at Terranea said this even In the minutes BEFORE his accident. The corrupt, moronic, gang-leader,-LA Sheriff [Alex Villanueva] did not investigate Tiger at all. Sleb privilege.)

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2022 4:01 AM

I am patiently waiting for a neo-psychedelic rock band to come out and name themselves "Celestia and the Fourth Dimension".

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2022 4:04 AM

R10, it's cute you once actually had faith in the LAPD.

Just adorable.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2022 4:11 AM

You forgot her nice boobs, r5. Not huge but full and nice. Straight guys will overlook a lot for a blonde with nice boobies.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2022 4:19 AM

Has anyone reached out to Celestia for comment on this fiasco? I hope she is doing okay.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2022 4:19 AM

She WAS pretty with long hair.. wtf you lookin at up above talking about her "Scandinavian looks", she looks SMI and pure tweaker now

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2022 4:22 AM

R15 she is part Norwegian, and very much looks it. It's especially obvious in young photos of her—she has all the stereotypical Aryan features. She looks like she could have been plucked from any Scandinavian schoolyard here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2022 4:26 AM

R16 and so? That's removed. It's like whatever. She's white and American. You must be an elder gay

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2022 4:37 AM

Like an elder gay trying to point out these striking differences between whites. Well, there aren't any. And she could be mostly some other kind of white you don't know.

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2022 4:39 AM

the video clip of her trying to get out of the stretcher was fucking crazy

wow

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2022 4:44 AM

R17 / R18 believe it or not, your genetics do influence the way you look

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2022 4:47 AM

I watched her on Dancing with the Stars last year or whenever she appeared. I liked her very much but as someone who has worked in mental health for years, she definitely aged into a certain type of old crazy druggie. There were major Kim Richards vibes, with the raspy voice and general feistiness.

She was great when she appeared on Ellen’s show back in the nineties. Charming and funny.

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2022 5:04 AM

lol, Anne could be a Scandinavian beauty, but she could also be the trashy "Crystal" from Kentucky, actually there are a lot Ambers and Crystals look just like her in the Appalachian.

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2022 5:10 AM

Straight dudes will fuck absolutely anything. They will date anything skinny with good tits an okay face and who likes to fuck and might have a threesome starring him. Her personality isn't an issue

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2022 5:12 AM

She’s probably a sex addict. She was also probably an early version of the cluster Bs online who fuck everything that moves but chalk it up to their “queer” identity.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2022 5:19 AM

Is Mar Vista a nice area?

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2022 5:21 AM

R25, Mar Vista isn’t glamorous but it’s very desirable. Adjacent to Santa Monica and Sawtelle and Culver City. Very expensive.

by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2022 5:31 AM

Why was the stretcher sheet like up over her face?

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2022 5:34 AM

R20 What does that have to do with anything? It's just gauche and simple to point out or attribute meaning or specialness to whatever type of white someone is. Or type of whatever ethnicity. It's folksy and real inexact science.

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote]A sucide attempt? If so...why involve other people, crashing into houses? Potentially hitting anyone, a child, who happen to be on the street...while driving 70+ mph? Just go off somewhere, ALONE, and do it. Same with the shooters, too.

^ this is R303 of the first thread...

Remember Germanwings? The co-pilot killed himself, 144 passengers + 6 crew members.

[quote]The crash was deliberately caused by the co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, who had previously been treated for suicidal tendencies and declared "unfit to work" by his doctor. Lubitz kept this information from his employer and instead reported for duty. Shortly after reaching cruise altitude and while the captain was out of the cockpit, he locked the cockpit door and initiated a controlled descent that continued until the aircraft collided with a mountainside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2022 5:41 AM

[quote]Saturday, August 6, 2022 9:30PM

[quote][bold]Police said an investigation is underway related to "misdemeanor hit and run incidents" that occurred before the Mar Vista crash.[/bold] No arrests have been made.

[quote]Heche remains in the hospital with serious burn injuries, according to authorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2022 5:43 AM

^ I imagine they are referring to lower body burns/injuries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2022 5:45 AM

R17 is challenged and sees only race. Ethnicity is in the blood, Rose. Hehe absolutely looks Nordic.

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2022 5:47 AM

She did anal on the first date, and didn't mind cheap places. Her favorite was In N Out, fries extra crispy.

by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2022 5:48 AM

R28, you sound like you are being deliberately obtuse. There are many, varied ethnic differences in caucasian people. The fact that this is something you don't care to acknowledge is racist.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2022 5:50 AM

R28 nobody said it was "special"—it's just an observation. The fact that anyone is this incensed by a general, innocuous comment regarding one's physical features/ancestry is astounding. Welcome to DL, where you can't say a blonde, blue-eyed person looks stereotypically Nordic without being ripped to shreds by the ethnicity police.

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2022 5:50 AM

It's obvious from the pix her fore arms, hands and back are burned. Her hair is burned as well. The legs have got to be worse.

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2022 5:54 AM

[quote]actually there are a lot Ambers and Crystals look just like her in the Appalachian.

They are everywhere in North Dakota.

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2022 5:55 AM

Can you imagine sitting around in the privacy of your home, and have Anne He He come plowing through your residence causing everything bursting into flames?

Just the thought of having everything I own destroyed and having to move on a moments notice. I would be livid. But if it were a situation like this? I'd be on the phone trying to negotiate a deal with TMZ or some other like minded news org on a deal of pay for an interview regarding everything I knew. I don't care how trashy it would make me look, I would absolutely do it. I'd keep talking through all the insurance, trial, whatever crap as long as they kept paying.

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2022 6:02 AM

Many Nordics have lovely creamy skin that tans easily to a golden hue as well. AH had it when she was younger. Garbo had it.

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2022 6:02 AM

R18 is clinically retarded and has never left the three block radius of their section 8 apartment, let alone the USA.

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2022 6:03 AM

Different types of white people look different than each other. It’s not a big deal. Anyone who can’t process that is deeply unsophisticated and/or social justice poisoned.

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2022 6:03 AM

Genetics are real. Why does this fool get triggered by this? All peoples have genetic traits that suggest ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2022 6:08 AM

You want to keep burns covered r27, the skin can get infected easily.

I don't know how burned she was above the waist, the marks I saw on her back were dirt and wrinkles on her shirt. The legs though looked to be in terrible shape, and of course she had to have been breathing in fumes.

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2022 6:08 AM

Hat's not dirt, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2022 6:13 AM

With the way the seat was burned, I think it’s very unlikely she’ll have legs moving forward, and if she does, she probably won’t have much mobility with them.

Someone on the last thread speculated that she intubated to keep calm. That’s not true. When a person is exposed to that level of smoke inhalation, their lungs will swell with fluid and made it difficult to breath. The tube clears a passageway for oxygen to get through.

She may not face legal consequences because of her celebrity but she will face major long term health consequences if she does survive. Personally, I would’ve rather died in the collision that whatever hell she endured and will continue to.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2022 6:16 AM

Its ok Anne, they can just build you a new leg

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2022 6:20 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2022 6:20 AM

Hi, Rose. Cheesecake?

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2022 6:29 AM

Sounds like all the vodka in her caused her to explode.

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2022 6:40 AM

R39 Celestia already graced us with her tan; she has now leveled up to show us her Nordic burn.

by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2022 6:40 AM

Her claims about being sexually abused as an infant scream bullshit. You need to read the entire thing. The woman is a narcissistic loon like Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2022 6:54 AM

It’s so typical that people in this thread would get butthurt about R16’s throwaway comment about her looking Nordic/Norwegian (she was an absolutely beautiful child, btw!)

Variation in Europeans is a thing. It’s not an “I’m better than you” thing, it’s just an interesting observation.

My DNA came back 99% Northwest English and Cornish and I absolutely look it (pale, freckles, blue eyes, auburn hair, short and stocky …) My family were inbreeding in two areas of one island for thousands of years. It’s not something to be proud of or ashamed of - it just [italic]is[/italic]. Jeesh… 🙄

by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2022 6:55 AM

R45 I don't know that I'd rather die, but I cannot imagine what kind of agony she must be in. I've had major throat operations and open-heart surgery, so I know pain pretty well, but burn injuries of that magnitude are a different beast. She could lose her legs if she develops an infection in the skin, which could easily happen with burns like that—they are essentially open wounds—though I'm sure they are doing everything they can to keep them protected. As much as this is of her own doing, I still wouldn't wish that on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2022 6:56 AM

If she's been "pretending" to be mentally ill for 30 years, that in and of itself points to her having a legitimate mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2022 6:56 AM

Rape doesn’t always mean penetration. Not saying she doesn’t have credibility issues, but the father could’ve been touching her privates or making her touch his

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2022 6:57 AM

Personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2022 6:57 AM

R55, it’s bullshit. Read what she wrote, listen to what she said, read the response from those who know her. She made it up for attention like Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2022 6:58 AM

Her dad was a Baptist minister by day who moonlighted as the neighborhood slut in local gay bars, getting his ass plowed by every Tom, Dick, and Harry he could find. It does seem odd that a gay man would rape his daughter, but stranger things have happened, and I do think repressed sexuality can really fuck someone up psychologically, especially when there is heavy religion in the mix. I believe it was alleged that he also raped Anne's brother, who died in a car crash shortly after their dad succumbed to AIDS. Her mom denies it all to this day, which is typical behavior of Jesus freak zealots, so I don't know that I'd trust her account of events either. If it is true, it's extremely warped and tragic.

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2022 7:05 AM

Yeah, R53 - I had a third degree burn on just my foot (drunken sweat lodge accident), and it was absolute agony. It took forever for scar tissue to grow back to fill in the wound, and that was just a small area. I can’t even imagine the pain of more extensive burns. :(

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2022 7:06 AM

R52 No, you're just white and everything that comes a long with that.

by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2022 7:10 AM

^I should add I also got branded. Yeah… burn injuries are a level of pain beyond even abdominal surgery…

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2022 7:11 AM

My DNA came back 99% Northwest English and Cornish and I absolutely look it

by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2022 7:12 AM

I mean, okay, R60.

by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2022 7:12 AM

R60 is an obtuse reductionist, and everything that comes along with that

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2022 7:14 AM

Perhaps a 23andme thread would be a better place for this discussion? Not that I'm not fascinated by the attempt to turn this into a racebait thread while everyone lists their own personal DNA profile, but I'm not sure this is all on topic.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2022 7:17 AM

R62 - People were getting on his case for saying she looked Norwegian, saying that’s impossible because “white is white”. Indigenous Europeans from different regions have particular ethnic/genetic traits and morphologies just like all other humans, and I happen to find the human journey through time and place fascinating. That’s all I meant. I just used myself as an example. Sue me.

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2022 7:18 AM

Granted, this photo has been EXTREMELY re-touched, but her dad looks like he was pretty damn hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2022 7:18 AM

Wow r67

That's your contribution? How hot you think her rapist father was?

by Anonymousreply 68August 7, 2022 7:22 AM

R68 being attractive ≠ "a good person"

by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2022 7:23 AM

Has anyone followed with Anne’s agent to see if she was successful in her audition to play the Kool-Aid Man?

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2022 7:24 AM

R67 Ew not really, but she was lovely!

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2022 7:26 AM

He’s kind of gross, R67, but maybe I’m letting the label (whether true or not) of “baby rapist” colour my perception…🤔

Her mother saying he “died of homosexuality” is horrific, too!

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2022 7:35 AM

Can the spectrum queens bickering about ancestry take their little pussyfest to another post? This is a great thread and this fight is BORING.

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2022 7:36 AM

Let's not aid He he's future attempts to get out of a criminal case or lawsuits by putting dramatic ideas in people's heads.

On the full video of her sitting up on the gurney that WABC originally published, you could see her lower legs, and they did not look burnt. They were not even red. She was wearing socks and pants that didn't look burnt.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2022 7:37 AM

R66, this isn’t about “the journey through time and place.” It’s about the journey of one fake lesbian through a lower middle class garage.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2022 7:38 AM

Sorry, it was Fox 11. Here's the full video.

Her back and arms look remarkably fine for someone pulled from an auto inferno; so do her legs.

So what did this blaze burn so badly? Were her pubes ignited?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2022 7:41 AM

I think the fire just skimmed the alcohol off her surface, like Cherries Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2022 7:42 AM

LMFAO at R77

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2022 7:44 AM

Apologies, R73. I’m the ancestry spectrum queen, apparently, and will desist.

Please continue with the cherries jubilee jokes, etc. It’s so much more entertaining!!

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2022 7:48 AM

R76 - Just a thought… I’ve had a third degree burn before, though just over a small area. It can look kind of okay at first, even though the skin has died and will slough off. I wonder if that’s what happened here…?

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2022 7:52 AM

She's going to have a long road ahead of her even if she somehow escapes legal culpability.

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2022 8:20 AM

R28 fraucunt, just shut the fuck up. You are woefully ignorant, and it shows.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2022 8:22 AM

I heard a lecture today by a former Air Force pilot who was shot down in Vietnam and was severely burned. His face and hands show the damage—the rest of his body we obviously couldn’t see. He said he had a team of 9 doctors, 15 surgeries (with excruciating pain) and physical therapy to get back to “normal.” Most thought he would die but didn’t. He mentioned throughout how much pain burns were. I don’t want to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2022 8:23 AM

She thought her brother who died in a car crash at 18 actually was committing suicide:

Anne’s brother Nathan died at 18, three months after their father, in a car wreck.

Nathan’s car “left the road and struck a tree,” according to a report at the time from Noble County, Indiana.

“He was alone at the time and apparently fell asleep at the wheel,” the report said. Anne, however, said she believed it was suicide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2022 8:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2022 8:30 AM

She was 16 when Nathan died. Her father was 45 when he died of AIDS.

He (her father) was in complete denial until the day he died. We know he got it from his gay relationships. Absolutely. I don't think it was just one. He was a very promiscuous man, and we knew his lifestyle then," Heche said on Larry King Live.[4] Heche claimed that he repeatedly raped her from the time she was an infant until she was 12, giving her genital herpes.[8] When asked "But why would a gay man rape a girl?" in a 2001 interview with The Advocate, Heche replied "I don't think he was just a gay man. I think he was sexually deviant. My belief was that my father was gay and he had to cover that up. I think he was sexually abusive. The more he couldn't be who he was, the more that came out of him in [the] ways that it did."[8] In a 1998 interview, she reflected that her father being closeted ultimately "destroyed his happiness and our family. But it did teach me to tell the truth. Nothing else is worth anything."[9] (Wikipedia)

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2022 8:33 AM

Just a note for people who come from hellacious backgrounds of childhood abuse and are considering the entertainment industry as a career:

Get professional help and resolve things before you do it.

We're not going to heal you. We just want to be entertained. We have problems of our own.

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2022 8:34 AM

How quickly a thread about joking about horrific injuries sustained by a (Lesbian) woman filled up. This isn’t healthy or normal.

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2022 8:35 AM

Welcome to earth 2022 from 1997, R88. How was your spaceship ride?

First, Anne Heche is not a lesbian.

Second, what we're discussing here is that she engaged in kamikaze driving (drunken driving, with vodka in the car, per a photo) in a residential neighborhood that could have killed many people but for luck, AND the victimization excuses that some people already preparing for her lawyers, free or charge.

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2022 8:42 AM

In the photo at r85 it appears there is a compound fracture of her lower right leg.

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2022 8:44 AM

Is she still alive?

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2022 8:45 AM

Stable now, no longer critical, so absolutely expected to make it. From photos, the burns don't look severe.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2022 8:47 AM

[quote]First, Anne Heche is not a lesbian.

I’ve read the posts. There’s a gleeful misogyny in more than a few of them.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2022 8:48 AM

R92 There's one single photo and it's impossible to gauge what the burns could be. Did you not see her wrapped in a sheet?

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2022 8:51 AM

Our chief ethics officer over at R93.

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2022 8:53 AM

Hilarious that any one would think her burns are not severe.

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2022 8:55 AM

Perhaps LChat would be more suited to your sensitivities, R93. Try not to die of boredom.

by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2022 9:00 AM

[quote]Heche claimed that he repeatedly raped her from the time she was an infant until she was 12, giving her genital herpes.[8] When asked "But why would a gay man rape a girl?" in a 2001 interview with The Advocate, Heche replied "I don't think he was just a gay man. I think he was sexually deviant. My belief was that my father was gay and he had to cover that up. I think he was sexually abusive. The more he couldn't be who he was, the more that came out of him in [the] ways that it did."

I—a gay man—believed her when she this story at first, although I thought it seemed implausible.

Now I think it's bullshit invented by someone who has been seriously mentally ill for a long time.

She should be hated most for painting her gay father as a child rapist and perpetuating the gay = pedophile canard.

by Anonymousreply 98August 7, 2022 9:03 AM

R94 and R96: I was just reading R76 post and couldn't tell much from the photo myself

by Anonymousreply 99August 7, 2022 9:04 AM

The story sounds plausible to me.

by Anonymousreply 100August 7, 2022 9:04 AM

I've always been a fan of Anne Heche and admired her looks and spunkiness. After this latest accident, I read some some interviews with her. She actually seemed intelligent and aware in some of them, but maybe had flights of fancy. I'm trying to figure out a psychological diagnosis on her. My best guess may be self-medicating with drugs due to PTSD and some ADD....not sure. What a mes she caused for so many.

by Anonymousreply 101August 7, 2022 9:05 AM

Bipolar?

by Anonymousreply 102August 7, 2022 9:07 AM

Because she's in ICU and intubated she is classified as critical, but stable (in that her condition is not deteriorating .For now.)

by Anonymousreply 103August 7, 2022 9:10 AM

R98, conflating homosexuality and paedophilia wouldn't be a problem for (lesbian?) women like R93, who has several posts, according to Ignoredar, where she does the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 104August 7, 2022 9:11 AM

She's an alcoholic (if we can judge from the vodka bottle clearly pictured in photos from the crash) and probably bipolar.

Beyond that, there is a buffet of Cluster B disorders, including narcissism (doesn't care about others; see speeding down a residential street) and histrionic (see her claims about being sexually abused as a child by a gay father—does not compute, but it's conveniently impossible to disprove). She seems above all borderline — emotionally volatile and unstable in relationships, impulsive/dangerous behaviors, terrified of abandonment, harming, dissociative (see the Celestia period), etc.

by Anonymousreply 105August 7, 2022 9:13 AM

I feel terrible for the owner of the house she burned down.

The thought of being at home, minding your business and having a drunk driver crash into your house and burn it down? Fuck that. Arrest her.

by Anonymousreply 106August 7, 2022 9:16 AM

R101 I too think she is intelligent, but she also seems delusional and manic. Her erratic behavior and way of speaking in some of the interviews I’ve seen posted on here from recent years is clearly visible; she seems like she’s on some sort of stimulant. She admitted to being a speed user when she was younger, so I’d venture to guess she’s using cocaine or a prescription drug akin to Adderall. Mix that with alcohol, and you have one hot mess real quick—and that’s on top of her very evident psychological issues.

by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2022 9:16 AM

R105 I’m not sure she ever actually left the Celestia period at this point

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2022 9:18 AM

r97 Incidentally, I had checked lchat to see what they'd say. Not many messages. They were mostly concerned about the dogs but otherwise sympathetic. Only one person was avidly speaking out against her drinking and multiple hit 'n' runs but it seems most of their threads are taken up with hunting down and exiling the bisexual women.

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2022 9:20 AM

Some people are genuinely off. I think she's one of them. I dated the greatest guy. His previous bf warned me about him. He was a sweetheart but bipolar. Exhausting. Eventually he killed himself. These types are tragic because they typically do seek help but can't find relief.

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2022 9:22 AM

R108, so much of our cultural narrative is people with troubled pasts moving beyond their trauma and building a normal life but that’s bullshit. A 5150 back in 2001 isn’t going to help long term and these are people with chronic issues.

Hollywood loves a happy ending but most of the former drunks/addicts are still using, Britney’s still wildly unstable, and the person Anne Heche was back in 2001 is still the person she is now.

Change is hard, but not impossible. It’s also not as prevalent as you would think it is.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2022 9:31 AM

r108 If the accusation against the father was false. It's likely Celestia and the alleged world she created is to support that claim. It was a popular belief that sexual trauma under the age of 5 led to disassociation and schizophrenia in girls... become a popular culture trope, too. You still find it now and again in entertainment media and literature. It's kind of like the obsession with d.i.d. and how often that's a hoax. But these kinds of things are still usually driven by mental illness. Frankly, if one wanted to believe that was what made her crazy.. what's the excuse for the rest of her family?

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2022 9:36 AM

I must say, this is probably the most insane thing I’ve seen a celebrity do to themselves my lifetime. Truly unhinged behavior, and the consequences (both personal and legal) extreme. Her life is ruined, and her body will never be the same. She will never act again. The only thing that would have made it more extreme would have been if she had died or caused fatalities, which she fortunately did not. This makes Courtney Love seem well-adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2022 9:37 AM

r111 also, there's always been a fanfare with mental illness. the thin lines between genius/creativity and insanity remains as well as how frequently it's the plot device that brings together two girls from different backgrounds that ban together against the world. It's the stuff YA is made of.

Girl, Interrupted was one.. while it didn't end on a happy note. It seems the majority of its targeted audience forget the last stretch of the film. An earlier equivalent was Times Square which had a fantasy ending.

or male equivalent of which is usually solo journey.. such as the book and film, "it's kind of a funny story" a few years later the author, Ned Vizzini, would commit suicide by jumping off his apartment building.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2022 9:50 AM

R111 is unfortunately correct. Most people with mental problems that run this deep never truly overcome it—they learn to live with it, for better or worse. Many self-destruct and that progression is inevitable. Some can manage to trudge onward, often with the occasional bump in the road, but it’s an uphill battle they will fight for their entire lives. In most cases, substance abuse is a coping mechanism that only makes things worse.

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2022 9:55 AM

She can be played by Zendaya (in whiteface).

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2022 9:57 AM

The interior of the Mini at R31 looks remarkably intact for such a high-speed crash. The seats do not look burned, it look mostly like water/foam damage from the firefighters.

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2022 9:59 AM

Carrie Fisher... many were predicting an end because that's a lot of stimulation for someone who had to learn to self isolate despite and because of being a social person. There's been a few films and several clips on her just how bad her mental health was. So, it's not entirely conspiracy theory to think it wasn't as natural as the released cause was.. same wit her mother. These were not women that wouldn't have explored every possible out. But yeah, the stress alone could have killed her at her age and health with mltiple other complications.. or just looking back on her life and why she was considered so unstable.

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2022 10:00 AM

I always got the impression that while Carrie Fisher was mentally ill, it was never as bad as she made it seem and that it was also used as a crutch to explain away being indulgent and making poor choices. It also brought her a lot of attention and riches through her writing, so there was incentive there.

I think the biggest issue was her drug addiction honestly.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2022 10:05 AM

Carrie was your standard bipolar addict. Not to downplay her problems, but she didn’t have alter egos who were related to Jesus and aliens, or create extraterrestrial dreamworlds. She also didn’t show up on strangers’ doorsteps in a dissociated state, or drive her car through a house and nearly self-immolate. She struggled, but she was in touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2022 10:13 AM

R119, most bipolar people abuse drugs and alcohol because they are self medicating their bipolar disease

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2022 10:14 AM

[quote]She should be hated most for painting her gay father as a child rapist and perpetuating the gay = pedophile canard.

Let's not forget that her dad was also a minister. Lots of Catholic priests abused boys and girls

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2022 10:15 AM

Her dad wasn't a Catholic or Christian minister. He was a "choir director."

She says he died of AIDS in March 1983, which would make him an earlier AIDS death than one of the earliest celebrity AIDS deaths in NYC, Klaus Nomi, who died of it in August 1983.

So Anne's father was both hetero enough to fuck her mother and create five children, and gay enough to have enough sex to contract HIV and die earlier than the very earliest gay AIDS casualties in NYC—without transmitting it to his wife or children.

Does not compute.

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2022 10:30 AM

People in this story who have my sympathy:

This insane woman’s children. The woman whose home this insane woman destroyed. The person who this insane woman was stalking.

I really hope that her kids are in therapy already, because they need it. Being raised by this woman - even half the time - is extremely difficult. And a big side-eye to the idiots who made children with her. Was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2022 10:31 AM

R60, you're just and bitter black woman, envious of a nordic goddess.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2022 11:09 AM

R123 [quote]Does not compute.

It does not compute because you are unenlightened. In the Fourth Dimension, Celestia learned a sophisticated form of mathematics and uncovered cosmic vibrations that revealed to her the true timeline of the universe. She underwent this learning process under the supervision of extraterrestrial life forms (stardust, as humans call it—which, in truth, collectively make up the body of Jesus, Celestia's half-brother), who communicated their wisdom to her through a method humans refer to as "telepathy". This process took her six millennia to complete, which, on earth, converts to roughly 12.4 seconds. Do not discredit her for your human incapacity to understand the truth.

by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2022 11:09 AM

R123, I was also surprised that her father died before Klaus Nomi (as I alluded to in the last thread), a New York-based artist; Michel Foucault, who travelled widely and was into all kinds of stuff sexually; and Gaëtan Dugas, who was a flight attendant.

Because AIDS takes several years to develop, this would mean that her father developed it when living in Ohio or somewhere. Yes, that does seem unlikely. Having said that, the mother described her late husband as having "died of homosexuality". Like the abuse stories, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2022 11:09 AM

Maybe “died of homosexuality” means some other extreme way of dying. Like a trick hit him over the head, or septic infection from a perforated rectum.

(Sorry, just trying to make sense of these crazy peoples’ stories.)

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2022 11:27 AM

Good point, R128.

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2022 11:33 AM

Where's Donald Heche's official autopsy report?

Methinks Anne is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2022 11:34 AM

R127 I believe they lived in New Jersey at that time, so he was close to NYC. I don’t find it particularly unbelievable that he could have contracted HIV, especially if he was as promiscuous as Anne claims he was.

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2022 11:37 AM

It took about 10 years from HIV infection to death in the early years of the pandemic.

Anne was born in 1969. If her father died in 1983, we can estimate he was poz in 1973.

Her story is that he molested her until 1981.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2022 11:44 AM

You can’t take anything she says as truthful. She doesn’t live in reality.

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2022 12:01 PM

There’s a germ of truth in many of the lies these people tell. I’ve been privy to my borderline (diagnosed) sister’s lies and justifications. “Well, technically it’s true, because Grandma DID die. I just didn’t say when…” “Well, technically, I DID pay. I just didn’t say when…” “Well, technically, I WAS pregnant. i just didn’t say when (or who)….”

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2022 12:01 PM

Add me to the list of people who doesn't buy what Anne's selling. Too many things that don't make sense, and she's clearly unstable and delusional, so why would the default be to believe her?

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2022 12:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2022 12:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2022 12:17 PM

She’s gonna be an amputee.

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2022 12:17 PM

I have a feeling that "died from homosexuality" was said in a tone not unlike that of Carrie's mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2022 12:18 PM

[quote]The enlarged photos on the Daily Mail website show bright pink forearms, a big huge red open wound on the right leg, both legs laying in a very odd position.

I think the leg(s) are fractured, not burned.

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2022 12:21 PM

R131, I understand that they only lived in New Jersey for the last couple of years of her father's life. Enough time for him to contract HIV (that bit wouldn't take long, if he really was whoring around) and die of AIDS? It would be atypical, as I understand it.

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2022 12:30 PM

The last comment on the first thread made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2022 12:39 PM

I guess Anne’s mother never caught the AIDS, huh?

by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2022 12:40 PM

I remember that R29....awful.

by Anonymousreply 144August 7, 2022 12:41 PM

[quote] It took about 10 years from HIV infection to death in the early years of the pandemic.

Um, whut? It most certainly did NOT take a decade to die once infected with AIDS you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 145August 7, 2022 12:43 PM

Latency in infection can last from 10-15 years, r145. Apologize to the person you fucking screamed at for no reason, asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 7, 2022 12:48 PM

If he died of homosexuality in 1983, he probably had a heart attack in a theater showing Terms of Endearment.

by Anonymousreply 147August 7, 2022 12:51 PM

^LOL.

by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2022 12:59 PM

In the photo @ R137, who is the girl? I thought she only had two boys, no daughter.

by Anonymousreply 149August 7, 2022 1:00 PM

If she were truly severely burned would they have put a sheet over her? Wouldn't that risk the sheet getting stuck to her burn wounds?

by Anonymousreply 150August 7, 2022 1:05 PM

R145, it's speculated that it's up to 10 years from seroconversion to death in the absence of HAART. One would only be sick for a relatively short period towards the end but the virus is present long before.

by Anonymousreply 151August 7, 2022 1:07 PM

R151 Absolutely. This used to be common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 152August 7, 2022 1:23 PM

Somehow a guy with AIDS managed to impregnate his wife five times and rape his kids with none of them contracting AIDS? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 153August 7, 2022 1:28 PM

You have no idea what happened in her childhood, R98.

by Anonymousreply 154August 7, 2022 1:52 PM

And it was the time of everyone screaming i was molested to gain attention.

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2022 1:53 PM

R149 I believe the girl is the husband's daughter from a previous relationship. Anne only had two sons.

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2022 1:56 PM

I agree with R153. She seems like a borderline histrionic narcissist with a substance abuse problem. I wouldn’t even give her the credit of a bipolar diagnosis.

Feel terrible for her boys. She makes Britney seem like amateur hour.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2022 1:57 PM

I think that is the boyfriend's daughter at R137. The 2 boys are hers.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2022 2:03 PM

[quote] The enlarged photos on the Daily Mail website show bright pink forearms, a big huge red open wound on the right leg, both legs laying in a very odd position.

Yeah, there are a lot of people here who have never witnessed an accident (or been in one) of a small car going even 30 miles an hour. The Manpearl guy said she was going 90.

Look at the full-width crash test at 30mph at 43second.

Now imagine two or three times that speed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2022 2:07 PM

Childhood sexual abuse can cause complex trauma that is lifelong. It can manifest very similarly to bipolar. Incest is often a generational pattern, maybe her father was so fucked up due to his own childhood. None of us were there so we can't know for sure what did or didn't happen. If the father was bipolar, sex with women and men is not uncommon in manic states. For people to be trying to impose some kind of stable gay identity on the father who was likely a monster is straight up misogyny.

Anne is a mess and the mental illness, drugs and drinking are starting to show on her face, and she has the boozer gut. Since we don't have sanatoriums anymore, hopefully she will not kill anyone else as she continues to spiral down. No one can change her childhood but she could have killed many people.

I am super curious who lives on that street that she kept driving down.

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2022 2:08 PM

Depending on how you contract it and how high of a viral load the person has who gives it you can change the prognosis quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2022 2:09 PM

I was wondering why the daughter looks like a much prettier version of Lisa Kudrow.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2022 2:10 PM

Her medical condition is serious, her career is in critical condition and not expected to pull through.

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2022 2:39 PM

[quote]Many Nordics have lovely creamy skin that SUNBURNS easily

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2022 2:43 PM

TWO threads with a terrible title. Your mother must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2022 2:44 PM

R160 You're saying all this with the implication that she has been totally honest about everything that happened to her and should just believe everything she says. I don't think she was even sexually abused by her father as a child, but her behavior is "textbook" enough to assign the label of sex abuse survivor onto her because it's an easier and more sympathetic explanation than she was just born crazy, which I think is the case here - like a number of famous schizophrenic people before her such as Joey Ramone or Syd Barrett, her symptoms didn't get horrible until she aged and/or began abusing substances. It's not misogyny to doubt a crazy story stated by a crazy person, you frau.

The majority of child sexual abuse survivors do NOT behave in her manner, plenty of bipolar people aren't sex addicts and mental illness isn't always caused by some trauma. All of these lines of thinking are reductive and yet you employ them in your nutty post...

by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2022 2:53 PM

In her defense, I’m extremely pissed about the HBOMax/Discovery+ merger too.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2022 2:53 PM

[quote]Yeah, there are a lot of people here who have never witnessed an accident (or been in one) of a small car going even 30 miles an hour. The Manpearl guy said she was going 90.

That Mini is very well-designed for her to be awake and talking after a very high-speed crash in such a small car.

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2022 2:54 PM

Yellow Skin Troll has infested the thread

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2022 2:55 PM

Whatever her issue is she is clearly a very sick person and has benefited from her celebrity status otherwise she would be some random crazy woman yelling at the sky while dumpster diving.

Mental illness is awful and no one is immune from its wrath.

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote]Whatever her issue is she is clearly a very sick person and has benefited from her celebrity status otherwise she would be some random crazy woman yelling at the sky while dumpster diving.

Same with Britney. She would be living under a bridge if she wasn’t a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2022 3:01 PM

R166, since you were not there you can't know what happened, yet you are dismissive. Incest and CSA happens. Why the aggressive defense of a man who may have fucked his kids just because he fucked men in addition to his wife? Your misogyny is showing. Plenty of bipolars fuck anything that moves, it's not the same thing as good mental health or a stable sexual identity. Yet you conclude she must be lying because you identify with the father in some way. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2022 3:09 PM

Who is the rando woman she is said to have been dating as of late? Her face defo looks more coarse and she has the alkie gut and thin limbs. She got some hot guys before the nutty looking chick from spring.

The podcast was super boozy, esp the one released the day of the crash. This was all predictable.

Sad for her kids who may have bad genes too.

Her father seemed bipolar and self destructive, hope her kids can break the pattern. She will not live a long life.

Of course, Alec Baldwin has weighed in. Another dangerous to others drunk.

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2022 3:12 PM

Heche, like her father seems to act out, including sexually, when in a manic state. Bipolars tend to be hypersexual. It does not mean her father was some man capable of a stable romantic relationship with another man. If he fucked his daughters and son he was probably fucked as a kid by a family member too. The big family with his wife could have been some of the same hypersexuality. People fucked as kids tend to be really fucked up for life and they may have been more at genetic risk for mental illness to start. All sad.

I think she must be expected to live, there seems to be some PR effort to frame a response of sympathy for her as a victim of an accident. That she crashed several times that day (thus the photo of her with the vodka bottle in the car) it really is a miracle she did not kill people. Tricky to try to reframe that.

Who is on that street that she kept speeding down it? TMZ or someone has to solve that mystery.

She seems to take up with drunk women and hot men, maybe some rescuer type guy will swoop in next. Did Ed Norton get enough with Courtney Love?

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2022 3:19 PM

I'm curious what the role of alcohol plays with her injuries. Other than thr cause if thr accident, do you think if that was a bottle of vodka, it torched the inside even before her entire car was engulfed?

Also, at the risk of sounding like an idiot, does alcohol inside your body react more to flames than no alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2022 3:23 PM

R175 I don't think the vodka made much difference here, except made her less tense when she crashed

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2022 3:28 PM

she’s bi-yellow

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2022 3:31 PM

In the picture with the vodka bottle in the car, she is shown wearing her seatbelt. That is probably the only reason she survived the crash.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2022 3:35 PM

"Anne He He" is he- larious.

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2022 3:37 PM

Here is a GoFundMe for the woman who was renting the house Anne crashed into.

The dogs look so sweet. I’m glad that they survived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2022 5:33 PM

Anne he he makes her sound like she's the scary underling of a James Bond villain.

"He he, demonstrate what you can do to Mr. Bond..."

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2022 5:37 PM

A nightmare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2022 5:46 PM

That Mini is like a fucking tank. It completely destroyed that house.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2022 5:57 PM

R183. Well traveling at 90mph and airborne, it was a fucking missile.

by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2022 6:18 PM

I knew all that drinking was going to backfire on her one day

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2022 6:21 PM

When she eventually is feeling better I hope she apologizes to the home owners and offers them money.

by Anonymousreply 186August 7, 2022 6:21 PM

Hee hee!

by Anonymousreply 187August 7, 2022 6:23 PM

Am i nuts or does the woman Lynne look a bit like Anne heche? Anyway I'm so glad that she and her beautiful animals survived.

by Anonymousreply 188August 7, 2022 6:41 PM

What’s the big burn treatment center in L.A.?

In those pics, she hasn’t hit the blister stage yet.

by Anonymousreply 189August 7, 2022 6:41 PM

R182 Jesus you fucking retard, I'm a misogynist who rapes children because I don't immediately believe a crazy story from a crazy person? I hate this MeToo shit: alleged victim's alleged word is LAW. Whatever someone who claims to have been hurt said happened is what happened. I have more reason to believe she's a sick person that's lying for attention than not.

by Anonymousreply 190August 7, 2022 6:43 PM

I was curious, so I looked up the property on Redfin, Zillow, etc. I realize estimates on those sites have to be taken with a grain of salt (and of course, West LA is absurd, generally), but all of them have the house/property valued between $950,000 - $1,100,000. (738 sq. ft. bungalow, 2,500 sq. ft. lot). But the thing that REALLY made my eyes bug-out...the current owner bought it 1998 for just $172,000!! (adjusting for inflation, that's approximately $312,000).

I also found a rental listing on Apartments.com with a few photos. It had a cute little kitchen & beautiful hard wood floors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 7, 2022 6:43 PM

^ $3,100pcm for this DUMP? Geeeez!!

by Anonymousreply 192August 7, 2022 6:48 PM

R189, I believe you're thinking of the Grossman Burn Center, where Richard Pryor was taken. It used to be located in Sherman Oaks, now it's in West Hills.

by Anonymousreply 193August 7, 2022 6:49 PM

r120 Still she's one that people elevated up because of her mental illness but they would ignore her manic episodes and yes, her addictive behaviors. They go hand-in-hand, kids. And let's not forget that Debbie Reynolds was the master of the endearing portrayal of circumstantial mental health issues, the very special episode, the family movie of the week feel good portrayal while being just slightly less nutter but exhibiting many of the same behaviors and other issues. Ms Fisher didn't have temporary manic sprees, they would go on for months and yes, often additionally fueled by drugs. And her career was largely salvaged because of her enabling mother, being who she was and represented to many people, yet also being the only grounding force in her life as well.

It's akin to Britney Spears, her family has more than a few issues of their own but they're slightly more stable than she is.

Drugs, alcohol, mentally illness spread throughgt he generations... do I need to pull out the Hemingways? There was a lot of denial about that fam for decades even after suicides and public addiction drama. The Arquettes are another, though mostly on the lighter side but any of us actually familiar with them know they're absoluely batshit but social climbers desperate to be considered hollywood royalty., so when they fuck up they'll use even that to try to get ahead. Most celebrities would just like any prisoner on death row. Yes, many will play up these kinds of things as excuses.

Robin Williams wasn't a big surprise. Jim Carrie was always talking out of his ass but people ignored his behavior because of celebrity and that he fucked a lot of crazy women that sort of ended up bearding just how crazy he was.

I thought Carrie was a good public example given how many times she would inevitably fuck up. Yes, they were more social faux pas than driving into houses. I would say going on extended benders, the international couchsurfing, adopting of new fads.. But most people have no idea what they're looking at.

Sinead O'Conner would be comparable for the same.

Generally, though, if someone is not an introvert or generally creepy or weird looking, most people don't believe in "madness" .. it's like serial killers and other boogeymen, in their head, it's someone they could easily spot out in a crowd.

So when it happens in someone else.. cognitive biases take over. They're more apt to excuse it. or deny it because of the perceived success or attractiveness of the individual.

by Anonymousreply 194August 7, 2022 6:51 PM

R190 requires an adjustment for the medication they are using

by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2022 6:54 PM

[quote]like a number of famous schizophrenic people before her such as Joey Ramone or Syd Barrett

Wtf? Syd Barrett may have had schizophrenia brought on by heavy consumption of LSD (some of his "friends" were suspected of dosing him without his knowledge at times as well) but Joey Ramones was definitely NOT schizophrenic. He suffered badly from OCD, to the point where he couldn't leave his apartment without performing an increasingly elaborate ritual of touching various surfaces, going up and down stairs repeatedly, crossing the road several times. It could take over an hour for him to leave. It must have been maddening for his bandmates waiting for him to get into the van.

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2022 6:56 PM

In recent years you could also see her hand or hands shaking. What could cause this ?

by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2022 6:59 PM

r197 tardive dyskinesia from the meds she was taking...

by Anonymousreply 198August 7, 2022 7:00 PM

...or the DTs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 7, 2022 7:03 PM

R194 diarrhea of the keyboard, dear

by Anonymousreply 200August 7, 2022 7:12 PM

Why is Anne Heche hated on DL??

by Anonymousreply 201August 7, 2022 7:12 PM

R186 "When she eventually is feeling better I hope she apologizes to the home owners and offers them money."

HAHA, as if those people aren't going to sue the living shit out of her, along with her insurance payout.

by Anonymousreply 202August 7, 2022 7:13 PM

R190 I think your strange rage was directed at the wrong person?

by Anonymousreply 203August 7, 2022 7:14 PM

The home is totaled. It is amazing no one, including the pets, was killed.

by Anonymousreply 204August 7, 2022 7:15 PM

Do we know her exact speed and that she was stalking someone or are these guesses?

by Anonymousreply 205August 7, 2022 7:19 PM

R205 guesses

by Anonymousreply 206August 7, 2022 7:20 PM

She was doing a bad job of stalking if she collided with multiple buildings as she reached her final destination...

by Anonymousreply 207August 7, 2022 7:20 PM

r200 If you'd like this site to have limits on the text, you can offer your suggestions to sysop or perhaps return to twitter.... but every post, dear, is a shitpost and this is the land of shitlords/ladies, mostly of the non scat variety. A place of impotent rage and whimsical cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 208August 7, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote]Do we know her exact speed and that she was stalking someone or are these guesses?

We don’t know anything.

by Anonymousreply 209August 7, 2022 7:22 PM

Didn’t she try and take down the gay MAN hating evil elf?

by Anonymousreply 210August 7, 2022 7:22 PM

R208 you seem "special"

by Anonymousreply 211August 7, 2022 7:22 PM

From the looks of her car seat, Anne’s Hoo Haw is likely gone.

by Anonymousreply 212August 7, 2022 7:22 PM

r211 ah, apparently, like attracts like.

by Anonymousreply 213August 7, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote]this is the land of shitlords/ladies, mostly of the non scat variety. A place of impotent rage and whimsical cuntery.

This should go on the DataLounge front page, R208.

by Anonymousreply 214August 7, 2022 7:25 PM

It really is, R204! Looking at the rental-listing photos, and the aftermath photos (from the GoFundMe page) again....she completely obliterated the back wall of the kitchen. It's just gone, no trace the cabinets.

by Anonymousreply 215August 7, 2022 7:26 PM

Her blood alcohol level must have been very high. Especially if she was drinking vodka from a bottle. It’s very easy to start chugging that and have no idea how much you consumed and quickly be completely annihilated.

by Anonymousreply 216August 7, 2022 7:32 PM

I hate her for pretending to be gay just to further her career.

She hurt all gay people by doing that.

I hate her still.

by Anonymousreply 217August 7, 2022 7:37 PM

Her most recent boyfriend was a girlfriend, hon.

by Anonymousreply 218August 7, 2022 7:39 PM

Anne has strong lez energy when she makes her entrance and compliments the hostesses in that The Real interview.

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2022 7:39 PM

Looking at the damage to the car (front driver’s side obliterated) and from the pic on the stretcher where you can see her legs, she’s looking at some massive, possibly open, leg fractures on top of the burns. Also it looks like the fire started on the driver’s side too. Just horrible, devastating injuries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2022 7:40 PM

She had a nice set of hooters when younger, I e joyed on her Ally McBeal

by Anonymousreply 221August 7, 2022 7:40 PM

Looks like her forearms are burned here. They’re an awful purple-gray color. Hair possibly singed too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222August 7, 2022 7:43 PM

I dont think her back was burnt too much if you look at the tabloid photos, plus she was sitting on the seat so her butt/back wouldve been pressed against the seat while waiting to be rescued.

In the photo at R85, you can see the back of her left hand and forearm looking burnt. Im thinking her face/front torso/arms would have been exposed and burned. Her injuries were initially listed as critical.

by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2022 7:43 PM

Driver’s seat and dashboard look to be melted.

And the pic of the wrecked house at R182 is awful too. Looks like a bombed-out building somewhere in Ukraine. Total devastation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2022 7:49 PM

I’m surprised they don’t have her on a backboard with a cervical collar, instead of letting her sit up like that after a serious crash.

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2022 7:50 PM

Yea would they really wrap a burns victim in blankets and have them lie on their wounds? Isn't there another procedure for them, like wrapping in foil?

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2022 7:55 PM

Look at those poor legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2022 7:56 PM

R226 - ahh yes the old baked potato treatment

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2022 7:57 PM

R226 In a situation like this EMTs just scoop and run.

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2022 7:57 PM

I don't think the EMTs expected her to bolt up on the stretcher like that.

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2022 7:58 PM

r225 It's not likely she was complying. Think about it - likely thoroughly drunk, possibly medicated or high, episodic, probable concussion.... they'd likely have to repeat basic instructions to her over and over again, she'd likely do it but forget it a second later or even resist. The idea that she has somewhere to be or something to do and can't be going through this right now.

r226 they didn't know what they were walking to... if proper notice and available, specialists may be called in on the scene but all in likelihood, it was panicked call to 911 and slim on details.

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2022 7:59 PM

The pics of He He on the stretcher are too blurry to make out.

I don't see any vodka bottles in the wreckage of the car but that means nothing. Alkies decant liquor into other containers to hide their drinking.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2022 8:01 PM

I wonder if He he's podcast co-host is feeling guilty about not hiding Anne's car keys. Or did the co-host get equally shitfaced?

by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2022 8:02 PM

Is the podcast that He He recorded that morning available?

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote]R226: Isn't there another procedure for them, like wrapping in foil?

You seem to be confusing her with one of your mother's baked carp recipes.

Wrong fish.

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2022 8:08 PM

From comments others made, it would seem so. Someone drop a link, please.

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2022 8:09 PM

There's no confirmation that the podcast was filmed that morning. Podcasts can be same day, they can be months later. It all depends.

by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2022 8:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 7, 2022 8:15 PM

He he has a podcast?

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2022 8:17 PM

From previous thread:

[quote] The story about her being seen in a play at 15 by a casting agent who then recommended her to Another World... It seems a little farfetched, no? It wasn't New York or Los Angeles.

Right, but it WAS Chicago, which is the third tiered city for acting.

She was exactly what soaps were looking for - a very young, beautiful blonde who could act. Plus she had that slightly off center quality (which we now know to be mental illness) that made her individual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2022 8:18 PM

R234, r236. She is completely BLOTTO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2022 8:19 PM

R209, I posited she was stalking in the original thread. The nutty guys I used to date would do the same thing. George "little brown one" Bush left trenches in his ex's lawn. Just seems like douchebag stalking.

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2022 8:20 PM

In the interview with The Real (link below), she’s obviously high on a stimulant but the Asian host repeatedly kisses her ass, trying to make her look good. Sadly, HeHe replies to the compliments with bitter, dismissive snark (textbook narc/addict) while her “friend” is a textbook enabler. She’s transitioned from the “manic pixie girl” every man wants to fuck into a terrifying mashup of Lucille Ball and Corey Feldman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2022 8:24 PM

In another article up-thread she was seen by witnesses speeding up and down the street several times who screamed at her to slow down.

by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2022 8:25 PM

[Quote] On his Instagram page, Laffoon takes his mother's name going by Homer He he.

Attaboy!

by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2022 8:29 PM

[Quote] takes his mother's name

That's not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2022 8:29 PM

The son looks more like the (first) husband but with Anne's coloring.

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2022 8:31 PM

[quote]In the interview with The Real (link below), she’s obviously high on a stimulant but the Asian host repeatedly kisses her ass, trying to make her look good.

Maybe she has severely manic episodes that she is trying to control by drinking.

by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2022 8:31 PM

[Quote] a terrifying mashup of Lucille Ball

A summer stock production of Wildcast surely beckons.

by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2022 8:32 PM

*Wildcat

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2022 8:32 PM

r246 It depends on your point of view. .. it's made international headlines and the majority of comments on it (not just here) are sympathetic and excusing towards her. This is his chance to bank a massive amount of pussy. It's frau catnip and the rest of it makes him a bit of a celebrity himself, so of course, there will be groupies, gold diggers, hanger ons... so, it's pussy he doesn't even have to work for.

and if worse comes to worse, he slides off the deep end into addiction and mental health issues... it would be easier to catch him because of his mother's very public episodes over the years.

So, player or trainwreck. . . entertainment for the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2022 8:36 PM

I think using his mother's name probably means that he's more aligned with her. I don't think that will be good for him in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2022 8:38 PM

R248 will forgive Anne He he anything.

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2022 8:39 PM

Her son is gorgeous. No problems getting pussy.

I'm praying for Anne. We all are.

by Anonymousreply 254August 7, 2022 8:40 PM

His mom is famous and his dad's name is goofy. Not necessarily deeper than that.

by Anonymousreply 255August 7, 2022 8:41 PM

He should have dumped "Homer" too if that's his thinking...

by Anonymousreply 256August 7, 2022 8:41 PM

[quote] The pics of He He on the stretcher are too blurry to make out.

They are blurry but you can see her legs look deformed and bloody and her forearms are purplish-gray.

by Anonymousreply 257August 7, 2022 8:42 PM

If my name were Homer Laffoon, I'd change it, too.

by Anonymousreply 258August 7, 2022 8:43 PM

Len Laffoon. That's a strong name.

by Anonymousreply 259August 7, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote][R248] will forgive Anne He he anything.

Not at all. I want to see her prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Just saying she is nutty enough that I don't necessarily believe she was on any stimulant in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 260August 7, 2022 8:45 PM

R231 likely

by Anonymousreply 261August 7, 2022 8:55 PM

I don't know that I'd classify her eldest son as "gorgeous". Also, he looks like he's in eighth grade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 7, 2022 8:56 PM

R205, I don't think anyone in a position of authority (LAPD/LAFD) has put an estimate on her speed. There are two Ring/Nest videos of her speeding down Preston Way a a couple seconds prior to the crash. I keep reading 70-80 mph. I'm not great at judging that sort of thing. Standing still, I can't tell the difference between 70 mph or 80 mph, but it certainly looks like a "freeway speed" -- at least 60-65 mph.

However fast she was going, she didn't brake at all (or barely). I've been looking at the aerial photos of that T-intersection (taken during the LAFD response), and several photos of where she went over the curb & into the hedge, after the car was extracted & towed away. There are no tire marks on the pavement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263August 7, 2022 8:57 PM

And this is the second video (a few houses closer to the intersection)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 7, 2022 8:58 PM

the podcast is unendurable to listen to. They are going on and on about the Johnny Depp trial, a certain type of woman is usually invested in that trial. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 265August 7, 2022 9:04 PM

I don't get the comments about Homer being gorgeous at all. Looks like Baron Trump to me.

by Anonymousreply 266August 7, 2022 9:05 PM

Papa Laloon remarried Asian?

by Anonymousreply 267August 7, 2022 9:06 PM

She could be manic in that clip from The Real. I knew somebody with bipolar and was around her once when she was in a manic phase during a time she was having to readjust her meds and it looked a lot like that.

by Anonymousreply 268August 7, 2022 9:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 7, 2022 9:11 PM

R196 The LSD is what made Barrett's illness go from latent to life destroying - the same thing happened to Brian Wilson. Drugs make the symptoms of a latent mental illness worse. It didn't cause his schizophrenia - plenty of people take LSD and don't develop mental illness.

Joey was diagnosed with schizophrenia on top of his OCD, as per his brother. He was a messed up guy from his genes, no deep traumas triggering it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 7, 2022 9:13 PM

Coley was kinda hot for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 7, 2022 9:14 PM

[Quote] I'm praying for Anne. We all are.

No, we are fucking [Bold]not[/Bold] "all" praying for this selfish cunt who could have kamikaze'd herself into that house for all we know. Has anyone here lost a loved one or seen someone turned into a vegetable due to a drunk driver? Because I have. And sympathy for this bitch is the last thing I feel. ALL drunk drivers are selfish, sociopathic cunts. ALL of them.

I reserve my empathy for the woman and her pets who lost all of their worldly possessions and their home.

And as for the mental illness crutch many of you are bandying about in her defense.... for years this cunt has had the resources, the apparent self awareness surrounding her history, and opportunities for treatment regular folks scratching out a living do not. Fuck her and anyone who sympathises with her. I hope she loses everything, narcissistic, self-absorbed cunt that she is (which is VERY apparent in the numerous posts of her speaking on camera throughout this thread).

by Anonymousreply 272August 7, 2022 9:17 PM

The woman was a renter, which is a little better.

by Anonymousreply 273August 7, 2022 9:19 PM

R269 I don't have a problem wishing her a quick recovery, don't see why people are getting flak for that. She still needs to face her criminal charges though

by Anonymousreply 274August 7, 2022 9:19 PM

Mental illness isn't like a light switch. You don't get to turn it on or off at will.

Anne is a danger to herself and others. She should have no access to a set of car keys henceforth.

by Anonymousreply 275August 7, 2022 9:20 PM

I understand the renter rescued her turtles, too. Now that's a good person.

by Anonymousreply 276August 7, 2022 9:38 PM

r254 every lad and a few lesbians as well has trouble getting pussy. Good looks aren't enough. . . tragic story, the desire of women young and old to bring him to his bosom and comforting him while his mommy is away. . he's going to be drowning in it.

by Anonymousreply 277August 7, 2022 9:38 PM

^ their bosom

by Anonymousreply 278August 7, 2022 9:39 PM

r272 Thank you for saying in an excellent and to the point manner exactly what I feel but couldn't express nearly as well as you.

by Anonymousreply 279August 7, 2022 9:50 PM

In the photo where she's sitting in her car, she does look like a lesbian. In fact, she reminds me of an older KD Lang.

by Anonymousreply 280August 7, 2022 9:52 PM

R276 a tortoise and 2 dogs. She must have scrambled!

by Anonymousreply 281August 7, 2022 9:59 PM

I have r254 blocked.

by Anonymousreply 282August 7, 2022 10:09 PM

R280 Even though Anne is about 8 years younger than KD!

by Anonymousreply 283August 7, 2022 10:14 PM

R240 is that the clip Anne won the Emmy for?

by Anonymousreply 284August 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Nevermind that was 89. Anne won 2 years later.

by Anonymousreply 285August 7, 2022 10:23 PM

I dont know how the occupants (woman & pets) weren't obliterated. The house was tiny, just 738 sq ft., and completely charred inside. Very lucky indeed.

by Anonymousreply 286August 7, 2022 10:30 PM

Has this been posted?

I guess if nothing else, Anne Heche reminds us that money, looks, houses, fame etc. don’t automatically fix your life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 7, 2022 10:33 PM

She's no Téa Leoni.

by Anonymousreply 288August 7, 2022 10:47 PM

Remember when Joey Heatherton fell apart like this.

by Anonymousreply 289August 7, 2022 10:49 PM

[quote]She must have scrambled!

Yep! She didn't even have shoes on when the good Samaritan neighbor, David Manpearl, rushed up to the house.

[quote]He told the Daily Mail that he rushed to the scene and found a neighbor outside. “Before I approached the car, I saw the resident of the home standing barefoot in the debris. She was in shock and frantically asked me to help get her pets out of the house,” Manpearl said. “I was able to get the leashes for her two small dogs and escorted her out of the side of her house. She had her two dogs with her and a tortoise.”

He then took Lynne & Co. to his home while she got in touch with friends. Apparently, several nearby (female) neighbors brought over some shoes & clothes for her because she literally had nothing but the clothes on her back (and no shoes!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 7, 2022 11:12 PM

Zero inhibition, this one.

by Anonymousreply 291August 7, 2022 11:13 PM

R290 Is the guy hot? If so, I must marry him.

All kidding aside, I'm so glad he was able to save her animals!

by Anonymousreply 292August 7, 2022 11:14 PM

At r290, is that a giant nipple on her head?

by Anonymousreply 293August 7, 2022 11:21 PM

Her energy is so different here from The Real interview from 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294August 7, 2022 11:31 PM

R290 That's a fine and proper gentleman right there. He'll be rewarded for that when he least expects it or tie the knot with R292 and have a raunchy honeymoon one.

Hell no one thinks of that lady and her pets. The homeowner obviously took it in the neck. But, that lady who was renting that house?! Jesus Christ! She could have died along with her pets you know that would be a hellish overall way to go.

by Anonymousreply 295August 7, 2022 11:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 7, 2022 11:46 PM

p.s. Here's his Twitter profile photo R292, which is clearly 20-plus years old. The nose....isn't that generally referred to as BDF?

by Anonymousreply 297August 7, 2022 11:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 7, 2022 11:57 PM

R136- Is it me or does her left foot in that photo look as if half of it is gone?

by Anonymousreply 299August 8, 2022 12:11 AM

His name is Manpearl. Is he on DL?

by Anonymousreply 300August 8, 2022 12:26 AM

R299, I think that's just the firefighter's shadow being cast over the toes of her shoes (which are probably seared onto her feet). But the angle of her lower right leg, with her toes pointed due West.....that ain't right.

by Anonymousreply 301August 8, 2022 12:27 AM

But is Anne He He a Norwegian Catholic?

by Anonymousreply 302August 8, 2022 12:31 AM

Our prayers have been answered. She’s all patched up and out of the hospital!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 8, 2022 12:36 AM

Off topic, but Jesus look at the picture of Alec Baldwin in R269. The bags under his eyes have bags! I wonder why he doesn't get that fixed.

by Anonymousreply 304August 8, 2022 12:45 AM

R304 were busy. I need another baby!

by Anonymousreply 305August 8, 2022 12:47 AM

[quote]His name is Manpearl. Is he on DL?

Well, he has a huge Class-A motor home in his front yard, so....my sense is "probably not." Of course, I could be wrong! But generally speaking, that has not been my experience with gay men in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 306August 8, 2022 1:04 AM

R301 Yeah, her leg is shattered (or maybe both) in addition to her burns. She has a long road and many surgeries in her future.

by Anonymousreply 307August 8, 2022 1:19 AM

r304 He's probably back to using again. So, it would be redudant until he stops. It's become a cycle.. his cosmetic work is getting progressively worse each time. It could also be he given the shooting, he's trying to play sympathetic because he wasn't able to convicingly do so last time. Maybe he thinks showing himself looking haggard will convince others he's tortured - not so much by the incident but the consequences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 8, 2022 1:30 AM

R308- What consequences? He hasn't had any that I am aware of. He is rich and famous therefore the rule of law doesn't apply to him.

by Anonymousreply 309August 8, 2022 1:33 AM

I think R228 is in the lead on this thread, personally. Most likely a doctor, I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 310August 8, 2022 1:47 AM

People were speculating earlier about the extensiveness and severity of her burns, with one person questioning whether being highly intoxicated would cause one's burns to be worse 'from inside' because of the alcohol in one's blood. I haven't read the whole 2nd thread yet, and at the time this occurred to me Muriel had slammed the gates shut on the non-paying (e.g. yours truly), but we KNOW she had a bottle of vodka sitting right beside her in the car, could've even been open at the time. When the car crashed, the flames went everywhere...Did she accidentally flambe' herself? Getting doused with vodka from a shattering bottle at the moment the car or something in that house caught fire, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 311August 8, 2022 1:54 AM

^And if so, just THINK of the embarrassment!!

by Anonymousreply 312August 8, 2022 1:54 AM

Was this a deliberate suicide attempt, or was she so crazed/intoxicated that she had no idea what she was doing?

by Anonymousreply 313August 8, 2022 2:06 AM

R313 i don't know and it's possible that she's so far gone mentally that even she couldn't answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 314August 8, 2022 2:09 AM

R311 Well you can see the front driver’s side of the car is charred on the outside where it burned, and inside the driver’s seat and dashboard are melted. Plus the whole front end is obliterated, smashed in. Extrapolate from that what her injuries must be. She was trapped in that burning car smashed between the airbag and the seat for quite awhile.. It doesn’t look like the door was able to be opened either, so she probably had to be pried out of the (still burning) wreckage.

by Anonymousreply 315August 8, 2022 2:10 AM

R313- Didn't her brother commit suicide by crashing his vehicle? Also, does anyone (TMZ) know why she was driving up and down that street?

by Anonymousreply 316August 8, 2022 2:10 AM

If she was mixing benzos with the booze she wouldn't even have any memory of it. Just waking up broasted in a hospital bed

by Anonymousreply 317August 8, 2022 2:12 AM

Vodka isn't quite THAT flammable,R311...especially in such a (relatively) small quantity.

by Anonymousreply 318August 8, 2022 2:18 AM

Why would burns be worse on a drunk person? That’s nonsense.

It’s just that if she were sober she wouldn’t have done what she did to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 319August 8, 2022 2:21 AM

Oh now, come on, R318...It will CERTAINLY catch fire over a stove, just like brandy (which is what R. Pryor attempted to kill himself with, in a drunken stupor). If the bottle shattered at the time fire was close by, it would have burned her very badly, and considering her speed at impact, the stuff would have gone everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 320August 8, 2022 2:22 AM

^The R. Pryor brandy bottle was a pint, I am pretty sure. If you haven't read about what it did to him and the treatment he required, it's highly educational. -R320

by Anonymousreply 321August 8, 2022 2:24 AM

[quote] Was this a deliberate suicide attempt, or was she so crazed/intoxicated that she had no idea what she was doing?

Why are you asking us like we would know?

by Anonymousreply 322August 8, 2022 2:25 AM

Fortunately for her, she probably has no memory of any of it. The person whose house she drove through, not so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 323August 8, 2022 2:26 AM

R321 Brandy? I thought Pryor was freebasing and it exploded.

by Anonymousreply 324August 8, 2022 2:28 AM

Showering with mom and her new boyfriend sounds wholesome! Maybe the apple did not fall so far from the tree?

by Anonymousreply 325August 8, 2022 2:30 AM

R325 What?

by Anonymousreply 326August 8, 2022 2:31 AM

Hopefully TMZ will solve that piece of the puzzle, R316, driving down that one street multiple times, had to be a reason.

The photo with the vodka bottle was from a slightly earlier crash the same day. People tried to get her out of the car but she drove off.

by Anonymousreply 327August 8, 2022 2:32 AM

That is exactly what happened to Pryor. He was freebasing. Not drinking brandy! Where the fuck do some of you people get this stuff?!!

by Anonymousreply 328August 8, 2022 2:32 AM

Everyone deserves a second chance. No one died - only Anne suffers. We're all praying for her. She WILL recover. Sometimes god whispers in your ear, if you don't listen - he'll tap you on the shoulder. If not then - something like this happens. God loves us all, but he'll hit you with a brick if you continue to sin. May Jesus visit both recovery AND healing to dear, tortured Anne.

by Anonymousreply 329August 8, 2022 2:33 AM

R329 DIAGF

by Anonymousreply 330August 8, 2022 2:35 AM

[quote]No one died - only Anne suffers

Bullshit. Lynhe is suffering.

by Anonymousreply 331August 8, 2022 2:36 AM

I stand corrected, 328. Not brandy, but 150 Proof Rum. WHILE freebasing. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 332August 8, 2022 2:37 AM

Drinking and driving can turn you into a crispy critter.

by Anonymousreply 333August 8, 2022 2:38 AM

R329, she wasn't the only one affected. That woman inside the house will likely have significant PTSD. Even the good Samaritan and rescue will be affected by what they saw. Her children now have to grow up fast and will witness (and hear) their mom in significant pain.

So no, she wasn't the only one affected.

by Anonymousreply 334August 8, 2022 2:39 AM

Team Muriel. I am a cheap bastard but I fork over the two dollar per month membership fee. When prime time ends, the trolling begins in overdrive and it is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 335August 8, 2022 2:41 AM

Does Heche rhyme with crèche?

by Anonymousreply 336August 8, 2022 2:41 AM

I think it’s HAY-shh

by Anonymousreply 337August 8, 2022 2:45 AM

The Bacardi 151 is not why Richard Pryor lit up like Roman Candle, and even if was....were talking about VODKA which isn't as flammable. It was the car/gas tank & flammable material in the home which lit up, not her l pint of vodka in the console. (having said that, I hope she gets the book thrown at her)

by Anonymousreply 338August 8, 2022 2:47 AM

[quote]God loves us all, but he'll hit you with a brick if you continue to sin.

That was Marsha P. Johnson R329.

by Anonymousreply 339August 8, 2022 2:55 AM

I’m confused. Brandy was freebasing when she crashed her car?

by Anonymousreply 340August 8, 2022 2:59 AM

Richard Pryor was both free-basing coke AND drinking 151 rum. Pryor's daughter said that he poured rum on himself and set himself on fire.

[quote] On this day, June 9, in 1980, comedian Richard Pryor set himself on fire while free-basing cocaine and drinking 151-proof rum. Pryor ran down his street in Northridge, Calif., until subdued by police. His daughter said her father was in a drug-induced psychosis and poured rum over his body and set himself on fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 8, 2022 3:01 AM

Okay....but stlll.....NOT VODKA! Which isn't as flammable as Barcardi 151! Why do keep arguing it? Just to be an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 342August 8, 2022 3:05 AM

[quote]I’m confused. Brandy was freebasing when she crashed her car?

Now, see?? THAT's funny!

by Anonymousreply 343August 8, 2022 3:17 AM

Read the article re: Homer, R326. Linked above.

by Anonymousreply 344August 8, 2022 3:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345August 8, 2022 3:30 AM

Showering with your child and new romantic partner might not be fucking the kid and giving it herpes but it ain't healthy boundaries either. A new generation fucked up and possibly with poor genes re: mental health to start with. What is that saying, genetics load the gun and environment pulls the trigger?

F her for not getting her shit together before she had kids and got pervy like dear old dad not to mention the chaos and instability her kids have had to deal with. And F their fathers for their manic pixie dream girl hard ons having kids with this head case. Whether bipolar, CPTSD, alcoholic, addict, self medicating, acting out or all of the above plus poor boundaries around kids, she is a shit parent too, like she had.

Her face is starting to get that coarse look the mentally ill and addicts/drunks have and in the photo with the latest "girlfriend" she has alkie gut to go with the twig limbs. And to have Alec Baldwin defending her, they probably go on benders together and he and his wife are pervy re: their kids on SM. Drunks and pervs of a feather? He actually killed someone, she came very close.

Anyone think it was a suicide attempt like she claims her brother was? The last podcast (audio only no vid as was usual, probably bc the hosts were SMASHED) - has there been a date it was recorded clarified yet? If same day she was 3 sheets to the wind early and if different day, this was only a matter of time.

Hope Tapper gets full custody, she cannot even take care of herself never mind a young teen. Shame we don't have sanatoriums anymore, she is a danger to herself and others...she should be in jail but Jenner killed someone and walked so doubt she is going to be locked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346August 8, 2022 3:44 AM

This is why I buy a meatball sub instead of a fifth when I drive.

So far, no problems a ‘tall.

by Anonymousreply 347August 8, 2022 3:59 AM

Here come the fraus with their incest posts. 🙄 Get over it heifers! Your dad thought you were too fat to fuck anymore by the time you hit 12, and so does the rest of the world.

Deal with it or try Jazzercize.

by Anonymousreply 348August 8, 2022 4:01 AM

We're all praying for her.

Speak for yourself R329.

by Anonymousreply 349August 8, 2022 4:04 AM

I'm not praying for Anne Heche either.

by Anonymousreply 350August 8, 2022 4:08 AM

I’m not praying for Anne Heche, you cum stain!!

Get real!!!

by Anonymousreply 351August 8, 2022 4:08 AM

Oh, yes, let’s talk to Allah about Anne Heche.

I’m sure he’s a huge Fanilow!

by Anonymousreply 352August 8, 2022 4:09 AM

Will all this effect her standing in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 353August 8, 2022 4:10 AM

May Anne Heche legally change her name now to Dame Celestia Crackhead.

Inshallah.

by Anonymousreply 354August 8, 2022 4:12 AM

I'm a Celestial.

by Anonymousreply 355August 8, 2022 4:16 AM

r335 a quarter of it will likely disappear in about two weeks, probably get up to half by next month.

by Anonymousreply 356August 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Stop calling me with this shit! No1curr!!

- The big elephant in the sky

by Anonymousreply 357August 8, 2022 4:18 AM

This all reminds me to name my next cat Celestia.

by Anonymousreply 358August 8, 2022 4:19 AM

Uh, what?

-r358 ‘s current cat

by Anonymousreply 359August 8, 2022 4:19 AM

DWTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 8, 2022 4:22 AM

Pick a year for her dead pool list. I'm going with 2024.

by Anonymousreply 361August 8, 2022 4:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 362August 8, 2022 4:29 AM

Is she talking yet

by Anonymousreply 363August 8, 2022 4:39 AM

^^Yes, Rose: we just wanted to withhold that news from you to see if you were paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 364August 8, 2022 4:43 AM

R327, I had a bipolar relative and they frequently drove around and around a block like this. They were stalking a married boyfriend. They would drive past their house over and over by driving around the block. They knew their car, the wife’s car, the kids’ cars, and any other friend, neighbor or relatives that might have had a car nearby. They were driving around to see who was in the house.

Anne said earlier in the day that something bad had happened, and she had a bad day. My guess is somehow she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, she drove around and around to get his or his girlfriend’s attention, and did the multiple crashes to get attention. She was probably drinking for hours and got more and more enraged, and decided she was going to teach them a lesson. Who knows if any of those houses nearby was even the right house, by then she was so drunk it may not have mattered. Crashing into the house may have been a suicide.attempt that didn’t work.

This driving around aggressively as a statement thing, reviving engines, speeding, repeatedly passing the same house, is trying to get attention, I have seen with several mentally unbalanced people. If you’ve dealt with these people before you know this is a “I’ll show them!” gesture.

by Anonymousreply 365August 8, 2022 4:45 AM

Not he he but HA HA to the drunk who is not above stooping to use anything as publicity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366August 8, 2022 4:46 AM

Agree, R365.

Sometimes menopause really seems to accelerate the spiraing in mentally ill women and she is the right age.

She has seemed increasingly "off" or maybe without youth to add sparkle to her manic pixie dream girl vibe, she just seems manic and decompensating. In some of the vids people have posted she seems in bad shape in interviews and doing a podcast, bit surprised she was still getting work.

by Anonymousreply 367August 8, 2022 4:49 AM

What rhymes with Heche

by Anonymousreply 368August 8, 2022 4:50 AM

I really wish they would confirm whether the podcast was recorded on the day of the crash or just released. Do we know if they have an editor or cut the episodes together themselves? If they were that trashed, I doubt either one of them wanted to go through the process of cutting the episode that day. If they have a producer, it probably would’ve taken more lead time to get the episode ready as I doubt Anne or her co host can bankroll having a podcast producer on staff.

This would provide a lot more insight into her perspective at the time and would also let us know if this discussion is mostly irrelevant to the day.

by Anonymousreply 369August 8, 2022 4:51 AM

Has anyone posted this video yet? It’s from August 1 and Anne appears off the rails cuckoo. It’s an interview with some expert on relationship boundaries. Anne looks like a crazy adult Jan Brady parody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 8, 2022 4:57 AM

R369, even if it wasn’t from that day, she could have spent the last several days getting more and more worked up. In a manic phase, People can spend days getting more and more obsessed about an event. They start to see it as a deliberate insult, whether it was or not.

She was drinking heavily, which means it’s likely she wasn’t taking any bipolar meds. Which means as the days went by, she was becoming less and less self aware and more and more delusional. Bipolars can’t really hear other people when they are in the depth of a crisis. They are so self engaged, other people’s concern or horror doesn’t really register with them at all.

by Anonymousreply 371August 8, 2022 5:06 AM

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 372August 8, 2022 5:11 AM

[quote]R368 What rhymes with Heche?

I fell on my faysshh.

by Anonymousreply 373August 8, 2022 5:15 AM

She was most likely driving around and around trying to get up the nerve to try to kill herself (again), after the first crash failed.

by Anonymousreply 374August 8, 2022 5:33 AM

Interesting, I was just on the GoFundMe page for the resident of the home Ms. He He demolished. I clicked on top donors, and Roxanne Gay shows up as having donated $500.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 8, 2022 6:04 AM

I bet Ellen and Steve Martin are gonna dump a chunk of cage in that GoFundMe

by Anonymousreply 376August 8, 2022 6:06 AM

I always took my meds whether I was drinking or not.

by Anonymousreply 377August 8, 2022 6:06 AM

There are several anonymous donors, R375.

by Anonymousreply 378August 8, 2022 6:09 AM

r374 Or a desperate cry for help. Though that usually comes in the form of "FU you think I'm crazy, I'll show what real crazy is. "

It's also possible if not the crash, she was looking for suicide by cop and increased intensity to make herself more of a target that needed to be forcibly stopped. .. suicide by cop has grown in popularity in the last twenty years, especially among those with religious damage; whether they feel it's a sin to kill themselves or they want to be martyred and go out in a blaze of glory.

by Anonymousreply 379August 8, 2022 6:10 AM

Wow, the Gofundme is past $50,000!

by Anonymousreply 380August 8, 2022 6:17 AM

Off topic, I just KNEW that our Lizsha was gonna chime on with the poster who asked "What rhymes with Heche?"!

by Anonymousreply 381August 8, 2022 6:18 AM

Cute little doggies...Hope a lot of $ is raised. I like these threads where we try to diagnose celebrities after their foibles. This Heche thing reminds me of our Tiger Woods thread. If it keeps happening, someone should come up with a term for it.

by Anonymousreply 382August 8, 2022 6:23 AM

^ that poster should KILL themselves ^

Drunk Liza is not amusing. Or clever. Or of this century.

by Anonymousreply 383August 8, 2022 6:23 AM

Yeah , I saw that R380....I also noticed that David Manpearl was the first person who donated to Lynne's fund. I'm pleased to see that $50K has been raised for her, so far. That will get her into a new place right away (it can be difficult to find places when one has pets) & some other necessities, like a new laptop for her work.

by Anonymousreply 384August 8, 2022 6:27 AM

J’ADORE drunk Liza. Don’t listen to that piped up Millennial!

by Anonymousreply 385August 8, 2022 6:30 AM

Yoo hoo!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 8, 2022 6:31 AM

I lost empathy when she was reported to have sped around and around the block at 80 mph. Just because you’re crazy and drunk doesn’t mean you can take out anybody else who’s minding their own business. This becomes like the powerlessness in 12 stepping and the disease theory.

by Anonymousreply 387August 8, 2022 6:33 AM

Enough with the policing of Datalounge traditions, children! You cannot stomp your feet and whine that you feel unsafe when it is not about you, here.

by Anonymousreply 388August 8, 2022 6:38 AM

What? The liza poster just complimented himself. He's always praising his own posts from his other accounts.

He's NUTS. And not funny.

RIP Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 389August 8, 2022 6:42 AM

She will never financially recover from this.

by Anonymousreply 390August 8, 2022 6:48 AM

I complimented the Liza poster, you fat cunt!

by Anonymousreply 391August 8, 2022 6:48 AM

R390 It’s all fodder for her next memoir: Woman on Fire.

by Anonymousreply 392August 8, 2022 6:50 AM

[quote] What rhymes with Heche

R368

I watched the intro of her cha cha on DWTS and I believe the announcer said it like rhyming with the first syllable of Rachel.

With a ch sound like in cheese.

by Anonymousreply 393August 8, 2022 6:50 AM

Haitch?

by Anonymousreply 394August 8, 2022 6:51 AM

Who’s Lisa?

by Anonymousreply 395August 8, 2022 6:52 AM

Like watching a car crash.

by Anonymousreply 396August 8, 2022 6:54 AM

It's already been established that it's pronounced He He.

by Anonymousreply 397August 8, 2022 6:54 AM

Lisa Minelli. The dead daughter of the dead Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 398August 8, 2022 6:55 AM

Dorothy Minnelli?

by Anonymousreply 399August 8, 2022 6:58 AM

It's Liza with a Z, not Lisa with an S

'Cause Lisa with an S goes "sss" not "zzz"

It's Z instead of S, Ly instead of Lee

It's simple as can be, see, Liza!

by Anonymousreply 400August 8, 2022 7:01 AM

[quote] It's already been established that it's pronounced He He.

Like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401August 8, 2022 8:11 AM

No - more like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402August 8, 2022 8:14 AM

I went to the GFM link at r375 and my goodness her doggies are absolutely adorable. What an absolute disaster for her, all her belongings but also everything she needs to work. Anne Heche's insurance better pay out really damn well.

by Anonymousreply 403August 8, 2022 10:43 AM

Let’s get an abortion 🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 8, 2022 12:01 PM

Im tired of sick and selfish celebrities

by Anonymousreply 405August 8, 2022 12:02 PM

Me too, it'sh shick and dishgraceshful.

by Anonymousreply 406August 8, 2022 12:17 PM

It’s spelled Lizsha. With a Z!

by Anonymousreply 407August 8, 2022 12:54 PM

When I see news coverage of the crash, I keep singing Alicia Keyes’ “This Girl is on Fire”

by Anonymousreply 408August 8, 2022 1:03 PM

R365, yep. She was stalking someone. My borderline sister used to do shit like that. Since menopause, she’s directed her darker energies… elsewhere. But she used to stake out her boyfriend’s house and places she knew he’d be, the women he dated after they broke up. Real bunny-boiler shit. The stories I could tell, about the things she’d even admit to. I think she did worse and didn’t tell me about it.

I immediately wondered if the woman in the house was her target, but it’s probably just an accident that she landed there. Her target was someone else, most likely.

by Anonymousreply 409August 8, 2022 1:06 PM

R166, she could both BE predisposed to mental illness AND have been sexually assaulted as a child. Same could be true of her father.

In your twisted world view, what were men molested as boys, lucky? Liars?

by Anonymousreply 410August 8, 2022 1:19 PM

R369, it is interesting that the most recent episode is only audio, the other episodes also have video.

If Balwin is free for KILLING someone I don't think it's a given that she will be locked up. It's only a matter of time until she kills someone, including herself.

by Anonymousreply 411August 8, 2022 1:21 PM

R371, sounds like you have some personal experience, it's a horrible disorder.

At an earlier crash a guy was yelling at her to get out of the car and she was just looking at him blankly, then drove off. Not really processing his language or what had just happened. Mania is no joke.

by Anonymousreply 412August 8, 2022 1:23 PM

Anne's mother is a crazy religious freak (and a nasty homophobe obviously). In her book Anne recalls that she confronted her about her father's abuse and the mother said something like, oh you had that bad rash as a baby around your vagina I couldn't put diapers on you. Anne also had herpes on her face. When Anne asked her didn't you take me to a doctor ? Her mother answered that she didn't believe in doctors. That cunt also semi joked about Anne refusing to "suck on anything" as a baby, baby bottle, pacifier or anything. Fucking piece of shit.

Many girls are abused by a parent in childhood but I believe that what really breaks them is that they cannot count on the other parent either.

by Anonymousreply 413August 8, 2022 1:36 PM

So she was never formally diagnosed with having herpes as a kid?

I feel like this old accepted truth is starting to show a lot of holes in it. Could it have just been the diaper rash? And aren’t cold sores on the face a different strain of herpes than genital? Many people get cold sores and haven’t been molested.

by Anonymousreply 414August 8, 2022 2:07 PM

I also find it hard to believe that a deeply religious woman would be making oral sex jokes when her daughter is telling her she’s being diddled by her dad.

I smell a stunt.

by Anonymousreply 415August 8, 2022 2:08 PM

This cunt is fried now. What a whacko. Her cunt is fried, literally.

by Anonymousreply 416August 8, 2022 2:09 PM

Anyone with an estimate of how long until Ms. Heche asks if anyone else was hurt?

by Anonymousreply 417August 8, 2022 2:13 PM

So, her pussy is still hawt?!

by Anonymousreply 418August 8, 2022 2:30 PM

Her snatch is smokin’!!!

by Anonymousreply 419August 8, 2022 2:39 PM

If the podcast was on the same day as the accident and Anne was clearly wasted on it did she later drive herself home? If so the woman who let her leave that way can be criminally charged, not to mentioned sued by both the homeowner and renter.

by Anonymousreply 420August 8, 2022 2:46 PM

I always knew she was a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 421August 8, 2022 2:48 PM

It's hard to trust the stories crazy people tell, whether she's bipolar, schizophrenic, cluster B (borderline, etc.) or just an addict.

But cold sores (on the face) are herpes. In fact, it is estimated that, in the United States, 47.8% of people aged 14–49 have HSV-1, while 11.9% of Americans in the same age group have HSV-2. I mean, she could test positive for either or both, and it woudn't prove anything.

It sounds like the kind of exaggerated wild story a crazy person would tell, though. But I'm sure her childhood was a mess - her brother's death when she was 16, suicide or not, would have been rough on her, on top of whatever else she suffered. The mom sounds crazy as hell - that alone is enough to fuck her and her brother up.

by Anonymousreply 422August 8, 2022 2:51 PM

Alice Evans is wishing Anne HeHe had crashed into hers on the way!

by Anonymousreply 423August 8, 2022 3:03 PM

The podcast from the day of the crash has been yanked, uh oh. Liability...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424August 8, 2022 3:27 PM

I think it would be difficult for the victim to sue Celestia’s co-podcaster for the crash. I think the burden of proof is pretty heavy.

Say they were both tipsy. If Heather is impaired, how is she supposed to judge Anne’s level of sobriety? If Heather is drunk and tells Anne “You should not be driving” and Anne disagrees and there’s an altercation, how hard is Heather supposed to fight to keep Anne’s car keys? What if Anne appeared to have sobered up by the time she left Heather’s house?

by Anonymousreply 425August 8, 2022 3:29 PM

Podcasts are rarely posted the day they are taped. There is a lot of editing that has to happen. Sounds like neither gal was in any kind of shape to do that on the day of.

by Anonymousreply 426August 8, 2022 3:36 PM

Some podcasts are broadcast as a radio show and posted unedited in the same day. Alec Mapa's was like that. I have no idea about He he's.

by Anonymousreply 427August 8, 2022 3:38 PM

If it was recorded on Tuesday and they were drinking copious vodka with wine chasers that day too, is that really better?

by Anonymousreply 428August 8, 2022 3:43 PM

If the drunken podcast was another day, makes you wonder how Anne got home after. Hopefully an Uber.

I’m just fascinated by the fact that she was speeding around that neighborhood. Why?

by Anonymousreply 429August 8, 2022 3:46 PM

A tragic number of boys are also sexually assaulted as children, not just girls. By both men and women. Fucks people up for life typically. GTFO with your CSA doesn't happen bullshit.

Many victims become quite self destructive and have poor boundaries with kids, like having your young son shower with you and your new boyfriend, as Homer's father alleged. Was the boyfriend the father of Atlas? It's possible her brother was sexually abused as well. Quite a tragic family story and her kids are likely to be very fucked up too. Sad. Incest is often generational. Kids are betrayed not only by the abuser but often by family members who overtly enable abuse or turn a blind eye.

The men having children with someone who was clearly mentally ill are off too. After the Celestia incident she could not be seen as great breeding stock or charmingly eccentric, she is WACKED. Trauma, mental illness and self-medicating, openly, with booze and drugs. May not live much longer... Was it a suicide attempt?

We can't know but I agree with the PP who thought she was stalking/on a mission with the repeated drives on the one street. Where does the woman she was dating live? In the apt building she first crashed into perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430August 8, 2022 3:48 PM

Maybe she was looking for the spaceship, R429?

by Anonymousreply 431August 8, 2022 3:49 PM

[Quote]On Saturday, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN authorities had yet to question Heche about the circumstances of the incident. The significant nature of her injuries have prevented officers from interviewing her, the law enforcement source said.

Is this because of the severity of the burns? Others arent allowed in the room to avoid infections?

by Anonymousreply 432August 8, 2022 3:50 PM

Charge the cunt! Jesus Christ. She was fucking wasted.

by Anonymousreply 433August 8, 2022 3:51 PM

Take me to your beaver.

by Anonymousreply 434August 8, 2022 3:58 PM

r432, in the first thread, someone said she was intubated, but I don't remember if they had a source or if they were speculating, based on inhaling fumes/hot air before she was rescued.

by Anonymousreply 435August 8, 2022 4:01 PM

It was a detail included in early media reports, R435. That would initially have prevented her being questioned by police, not sure about now.

I think it's worse that she was that blotto on the reg, not just the day of the crash. Literally an accident waiting to happen.

Bet she is not jailed for this.

I'm calling dead of suicide, OD or cirrhosis by 2025. She has that advanced alcoholism look with the big belly and very thin limbs, liver is likely failing already. Already a drug user and now will have extreme pain from burns, gonna be hard to manage that.

by Anonymousreply 436August 8, 2022 4:05 PM

[bold]Anne He he

The "c" is not silent but it IS invisible.

by Anonymousreply 437August 8, 2022 4:10 PM

[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 438August 8, 2022 4:10 PM

[bold]Anne Heche is in stable condition after a fiery car crash at a Los Angeles home

Isn't CNN being ultra-polite about the circumstances?

And "stable" may not be the holistic term.

by Anonymousreply 439August 8, 2022 4:12 PM

[bold]x

[/bold]

x

by Anonymousreply 440August 8, 2022 4:13 PM

Test

by Anonymousreply 441August 8, 2022 4:13 PM

So the other flaming-crash perp also survived, and we can look for a final round in the LA Dodgem Derby?

by Anonymousreply 442August 8, 2022 4:15 PM

Your sexual orientation has nothing to do with whether or not you molest someone. Straight men are probably far more likely to molest than gay men, because there's more of them .

Heche is a huge narcissist, but I wouldn't wish her pain on anybody, and that poor woman whose house went up is now working her way towards 100,000 on gofund me. It almost seems that these days, gofund me is the magic pill. Still , she lost a lot and if Heche had a brain would be calling her up as soon as possible to apologize and make amends , including with her pocketbook. Still feel she has amply punished herself, and it's just plain sad and tragic.

by Anonymousreply 443August 8, 2022 4:19 PM

How soon can Lynne access the GoFundMe money? Or at least a part of it. I read somewhere that she didn’t even have a pair of shoes because she was barefoot when the accident occurred and all her shoes (and everything else she owns) burned up.

I assume she has friends who have stepped up to offer her temporary shelter and clothes for the immediate future.

by Anonymousreply 444August 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Twatus McTwatus bible thumper at r329. Fuck off with your "only Anne was hurt" bullshit. Obviously we know this isn't true. Cuntflap.

by Anonymousreply 445August 8, 2022 4:42 PM

[quote]God loves us all, but he'll hit you with a brick if you continue to sin. May Jesus visit both recovery AND healing to dear, tortured Anne.

R329 Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 446August 8, 2022 4:55 PM

Honestly surprised this was so long in coming after the Celestia incident.

by Anonymousreply 447August 8, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote]Is this because of the severity of the burns? Others arent allowed in the room to avoid infections?

She is supposedly intubated, which means she can’t speak. And she’s probably also heavily sedated.

Once she’s recovered and they interview her, the smartest thing would be for her to say she has no memory of anything that day.

by Anonymousreply 448August 8, 2022 5:15 PM

[quote] God loves us all, but he'll hit you with a brick if you continue to sin

We're still waiting!

by Anonymousreply 449August 8, 2022 5:21 PM

I'm ashamed as a gossip fiend to not know what the "Celestia incident" was ??

by Anonymousreply 450August 8, 2022 5:24 PM

Look it up on Anne’s Wikipedia page, R450.

by Anonymousreply 451August 8, 2022 5:26 PM

R43- Jewish space lasers.

by Anonymousreply 452August 8, 2022 5:28 PM

Thank you R451. Daughter of god, lol. Also enjoyed the comment, "Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns"

by Anonymousreply 453August 8, 2022 5:30 PM

The host and the podcast guest are most often in different locations during filming, from those I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 454August 8, 2022 5:35 PM

R53- I would guess because of expensive defense lawyers already hired by her and her team, if she has a team, idk. Just try to imagine one us obliterating someone's home because of excessive speeding, wreckless driving while drunk/impaired and this after already leaving the scene of another accident and then refusing to speak to the police. Is she handcuffed to her hospital bed? Because we would be unless we were rendered paralyzed and unable to stand.

by Anonymousreply 455August 8, 2022 5:35 PM

R450

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456August 8, 2022 6:33 PM

R450

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457August 8, 2022 6:36 PM

[quote]Once she’s recovered and they interview her, the smartest thing would be for her to say she has no memory of anything that day.

I think there is a good chance that this will actually be the truth.

by Anonymousreply 458August 8, 2022 6:39 PM

Celestia speaks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459August 8, 2022 6:41 PM

She is an actress and I have always believed that is what she was doing with her Celestia character. It was an act and an excuse she used to not take responsibility for her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 460August 8, 2022 6:52 PM

^Agree. So cringe to watch her fake it.

by Anonymousreply 461August 8, 2022 6:56 PM

R461- It truly was. If it was sympathy she was trying to get that was a huge failure. She has always appeared to be very selfish and self-centered and always using past abuse as an excuse to be a selfish little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 462August 8, 2022 7:01 PM

Uh oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463August 8, 2022 7:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464August 8, 2022 7:15 PM

R464- Thank you for the update. The article states that LE had to get a warrant in order to receive her blood alcohol levels. Does that mean AH refused without a warrant or is a warrant standard procedure?

by Anonymousreply 465August 8, 2022 7:23 PM

I'm guessing it's standard procedure, the police can't just request samples without due process.

by Anonymousreply 466August 8, 2022 7:34 PM

Bitch almost ran over a pedestrian....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467August 8, 2022 7:36 PM

I know the bitch wasn't sober, but whether or not she was intoxicated, it was still a hit and run. Shouldn't she be charged either way?

by Anonymousreply 468August 8, 2022 7:41 PM

R468: Even if she wasn't over the legal limit, which would shock me, she still left the scene of an accident, using exceeding the speed limit, endangering the public, destruction of private property. Just from the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 469August 8, 2022 7:48 PM

She needs reprogramming. Perhaps at a camp.

You’ve got to cut that hideous story out of her brain, Doctor.

by Anonymousreply 470August 8, 2022 7:50 PM

R469- So sorry for the typos and missing words. I am having of my lovely MS relapses which makes me more loopy than usual.

by Anonymousreply 471August 8, 2022 7:51 PM

Hope you feel better soon, R471.

by Anonymousreply 472August 8, 2022 7:52 PM

R470: As as has stated here many times, she is extremely lucky that she didn't seriously harm or kill people. I wonder if she has any past driving charges for DUI? Most addicts have been caught driving impaired many times before .

by Anonymousreply 473August 8, 2022 7:56 PM

Her podcast and various online vids out in public suggest she is quite impaired frequently.

by Anonymousreply 474August 8, 2022 7:58 PM

R471 hope you feel better soon x

by Anonymousreply 475August 8, 2022 8:00 PM

It depends what charges they ultimately file, but if it’s just DUI or leaving the scene of an accident… she’s probably not going to get any jail time. Probably probation and maybe house arrest.

by Anonymousreply 476August 8, 2022 8:01 PM

R472- Thsnk you. ♥️. Honesty cognitive difficulty is just more frustrating than anything. It also affects my coordination. So I may as well be drunk, lol. I lose or confuse words. Instead of saying something is in the living room might day it is in the Atlanta Aquarium. Everyone knows to ignore me, lol.

by Anonymousreply 477August 8, 2022 8:01 PM

Drunk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478August 8, 2022 8:03 PM

Well how many of these alcoholics/ addicts who have been drinking for years have no prior driving offenses on their record? Not many at all in my experience. In fact it isn't until they seriously hurt someone that they are finally stopped.

by Anonymousreply 479August 8, 2022 8:05 PM

R478: Meth and booze. Probably Xanex and opioids as well. She looks and sounds like a petri dish of toxic drugs. When I filled in for coworkers in the ESD and had to do triage, the meth addicts all had the same tell. That dry as a desert mouth from being constantly dehydrated.

by Anonymousreply 480August 8, 2022 8:11 PM

LAPD public information officer Annie Hernandez says the investigation is ongoing, but its direction won’t be determined until the results of the blood test, which could take weeks. Heche could face misdemeanor DUI and hit-and-run charges if authorities determine she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Had Heche caused injury or death, the consequences she faces would have been far more serious. But the statues for misdemeanors like reckless driving, DUI, and minor hit-and-run tend to carry sentences of no more than six months, with most first-time defendants pleading their way out of jail beyond time served.

Witness photos of the apartment-building incident posted on TMZ showed what looked like a liquor bottle in the cupholder of the Mini Cooper. Reports surfaced over the weekend that Heche had recorded an episode of her “Better Together” podcast earlier Friday, in which she talked about drinking and sounded intoxicated; however, it was determined that the episode had been recorded days before.

Heche could also be held responsible in civil court for damage to the house, which firefighters red-tagged, meaning damaged beyond repair. The owner was home at the time, Fox News reported Monday, and “very narrowly escaped” being harmed. The homeowner’s neighbors have started a GoFundMe campaign that had raised nearly $60,000 by Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481August 8, 2022 8:14 PM

Fuck. She was really beautiful and talented. As others have noted, she was excellent in Birth.

Must have personality and substance disorders off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 482August 8, 2022 8:17 PM

R480- ETA: meth mouth. Alcohol also causes dehydration but the ones doing meth are just different. It's very difficult to explain. The danger with addicts who combine these two drugs is that instead of passing out the meth will keep them awake and gives them a false sense of being in control.

by Anonymousreply 483August 8, 2022 8:17 PM

Would she face an additional charge if she tests positive for meth or cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 484August 8, 2022 8:22 PM

The best thing that could happen to her now is a quick death.

by Anonymousreply 485August 8, 2022 8:25 PM

Anyone else clocking the absolutely abysmal shade of her teeth?

by Anonymousreply 486August 8, 2022 8:29 PM

R485 don't be so melodramatic

by Anonymousreply 487August 8, 2022 8:30 PM

Has there been any news on her condition?

by Anonymousreply 488August 8, 2022 8:30 PM

Tatum O'Neil is another tragic childhood story but even she has not sunk quite this low. And no, trying to hook onto Candy Spelling and Rosie for money is better than almost killing people and collapsing a house.

by Anonymousreply 489August 8, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote] Would she face an additional charge if she tests positive for meth or cocaine?

IME, no, it's the same charge as drunk (alcohol) driving). The only thing that would make a difference is if she was in possession of meth or cocaine. If it's just in her system, then, no difference.

by Anonymousreply 490August 8, 2022 8:50 PM

This hair was a cry for help.

No one listened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491August 8, 2022 8:51 PM

$81,168 raised of $100,000 goal 1.6K donations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492August 8, 2022 8:58 PM

Can people leave comments on Go Fund Me pages? I wonder what would happen if DL set up one for He he.

by Anonymousreply 493August 8, 2022 9:04 PM

Well, if someone is going to crash a car through your house, I guess it is good to have it be a celebrity so your gofundme gets lots of attention.

Don't get me wrong, I know that the renter of the house didn't set up the gofundme, and I am glad that she is getting help, but if a random loser crashed into her house, I doubt that much money would have been donated so fast. A few years ago, a drunk driver crashed into an apartment building a few blocks from me. Fortunately, they crashed into the laundry room at 3am, so no-one was hurt, but other than a short blurb on the news it wasn't of major interest.

by Anonymousreply 494August 8, 2022 9:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495August 8, 2022 9:08 PM

R493 you can leave comments if you donate. Actor John Huertas gave a grand.

R494 I agree to a certain extent, but crashing into a laundry room is a bit different than speeding through a neighborhood, crashing into a garage, then getting back on the road and kamikaze-ing a house.

It certainly wouldn't be as BIG if it was Drunk Wendy Westside, but it's still a wild story. It would get at least as much coverage as that big pile up last week.

by Anonymousreply 496August 8, 2022 9:13 PM

I always wondered how she did her trademark "short and crispy" hairdo.

Man. That's some expensive maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 497August 8, 2022 9:20 PM

No harm, no foul. The lady with no shoes gets some Louboutins and top of the line electronic and dear Anne will finally get the help she needs. Not some new age shit. The homeowner gets a rebuild. Pimping out your dogs for money is what street beggars do. They're all in the wrong. I don't think alcohol has much to do with it. A deeper healing is required. This is a teachable moment.

by Anonymousreply 498August 8, 2022 9:20 PM

Surely longer hair is more expensive maintenance?

by Anonymousreply 499August 8, 2022 9:24 PM

Did she date Degeneres to get more famous or was there a real love story?

by Anonymousreply 500August 8, 2022 9:25 PM

R498, the renter didn't set up the GFM. Even if she did, who cares? We should be giving more to more people, not judging those who put out their hand for help. I agree with some of the rest of your post but slamming the woman who's home and possessions were destroyed is vile.

by Anonymousreply 501August 8, 2022 9:26 PM

James Tupper was (is?) movie star handsome.

by Anonymousreply 502August 8, 2022 9:27 PM

How long was He he with Thomas Jane? I guess it was in between Lafoon and Tupper?

by Anonymousreply 503August 8, 2022 9:28 PM

I do feel bad for the renter lady. She may have had rent-control prices. (What are the odds of finding another rent-controlled unit?) IIRC, she worked from home. So, now, she needs a new place to work from, as well. Imagine sitting at home, minding your own business, and some asshole comes crashing through a wall, starting a fire.

Plus, as mentioned above, she's got the dogs. Not every landlord will allow dogs. If they do allow dogs, they might charge more rent for having dogs.

by Anonymousreply 504August 8, 2022 9:38 PM

In a coma since the accident.

Anne Heche Is in a Coma and 'Has Not Regained Consciousness' Since L.A. Car Crash: Rep The Emmy winner's rep also tells PEOPLE that Heche has "a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention"

by Anonymousreply 505August 8, 2022 9:46 PM

I think most GoFundMes are stupid and the result of poor planning, but this lady was sitting at home, minding her business, when He He came crashing through her wall like the KoolAid Man and torched everything she owns.

I can't imagine losing everything I own: from the basics to the sentimental. If anybody gets a pass on free money, it's Renter Lady.

by Anonymousreply 506August 8, 2022 9:50 PM

After Tupper R503, think Ellen and Lafoon overlapped, as did Lafoon and Tupper.

Maybe she will not make it, so many conflicting stories.

by Anonymousreply 507August 8, 2022 9:51 PM

She seemed conscious on the gurney, poor wording.

by Anonymousreply 508August 8, 2022 9:52 PM

Anne Heche’s condition is far graver than it appeared over the weekend, a rep for the Emmy-nominated actor told Deadline.

“At this time Anne is in extreme critical condition. She has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention,” the rep said in a statement. “She is in a coma and has not regained consciousness since shortly after the accident.”

There has been a lot of speculation about Heche’s condition before the crash as she was filmed driving erratically and speeding in the minutes prior to the accident, including getting into another, minor car accident, blocks from the crash site. A podcast featuring Heche, in which she is heard slurring her speech, was released Friday, and has been linked to the crash online. That podcast was recorded Tuesday, sources told Deadline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509August 8, 2022 9:52 PM

R504, the renter lives on the wrong end of a T-intersection so I’m sure the thought bas crossed her mind that someone could come barreling into her house.

I would never live in a house situated like that, for this exact reason.

by Anonymousreply 510August 8, 2022 9:54 PM

R505 “In a coma”? She was awake and talking at the scene, not to mention flailing around on the stretcher. Now she “has not regained consciousness” since the crash? I get that she’s probably been sedated since then but this is irresponsible reporting.

by Anonymousreply 511August 8, 2022 9:55 PM

R511 take it up with her manager/agent

by Anonymousreply 512August 8, 2022 9:56 PM

Is mild critical condition a thin?

by Anonymousreply 513August 8, 2022 9:57 PM

*thing

by Anonymousreply 514August 8, 2022 9:57 PM

Is she in a medically induced coma? She was alert and conscious at the ED.

by Anonymousreply 515August 8, 2022 9:57 PM

R512 okay now I see that statement is from “her rep,’ not the reporter’s fault.

by Anonymousreply 516August 8, 2022 9:59 PM

I hope this is some kind of fuckery to protect the wealthy actor from taking legal responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 517August 8, 2022 9:59 PM

Isn't 1☝️

by Anonymousreply 518August 8, 2022 9:59 PM

[quote] [R504], the renter lives on the wrong end of a T-intersection so I’m sure the thought bas crossed her mind that someone could come barreling into her house. I would never live in a house situated like that, for this exact reason.

Hmm ... didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 519August 8, 2022 10:00 PM

Managers always put the best spin on their clients. That's what they're paid to do. The news bureaus that put out their statements as fact should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 520August 8, 2022 10:03 PM

I feel horrible for the person living in that home. I also feel bad for He He. That's not a way anyone wants to go out. I have some familiarity with AA, and all that entails. I assume there are more than a few who are grateful for sobriety right about now. This is awful all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 521August 8, 2022 10:03 PM

The google Earth image of the house shows a cute little neighborhood. Big hedge in front of the house (pic is from Feb 2022). If it was still there, it probably saved her life as He He had to plow through that before the house.

by Anonymousreply 522August 8, 2022 10:04 PM

a medically induced coma? lung damage from the smoke inhalation?

by Anonymousreply 523August 8, 2022 10:05 PM

I just want Tupper’s tip in my tush and his girth in my gash.

by Anonymousreply 524August 8, 2022 10:08 PM

She'll likely need an emergency lung transplant, but even then I doubt that will be enough.

by Anonymousreply 525August 8, 2022 10:09 PM

It's very possible that He He lost consciousness in the ambulance or shortly after.

by Anonymousreply 526August 8, 2022 10:11 PM

[quote]Just try to imagine one us obliterating someone's home because of excessive speeding, wreckless driving while drunk/impaired and this after already leaving the scene of another accident and then refusing to speak to the police. Is she handcuffed to her hospital bed? Because we would be unless we were rendered paralyzed and unable to stand.

People do this kind of stuff all the time. I doubt she or others are handcuffed due to their condition.

by Anonymousreply 527August 8, 2022 10:11 PM

People get handcuffed in hospitals when they're a flight risk. He He ain't escaping her hospital bed.

by Anonymousreply 528August 8, 2022 10:13 PM

I'm guessing the homeowner will put up a wall or at least iron railings.

by Anonymousreply 529August 8, 2022 10:13 PM

Burns are fuckers. Someone I went to school with crashed his plane, and I received almost a year’s worth of emails from his poor wife about his daily progress, featuring induced comas, amputations, severe pain, and infection. But still hope that he would recover. And then one day an infection killed him.

by Anonymousreply 530August 8, 2022 10:14 PM

The Flying Anne.

by Anonymousreply 531August 8, 2022 10:14 PM

The level of ignorance in this, and the many threads similar to these is astounding. It's post after post thinking because this person is a celebrity that they will get out of this trouble. What they do not realize is that this shit happens all the fucking time, and no one is ever held accountable. Ever. You're left to deal with it on your own, and even when you tell people who are supposed to care, nothing is done. It's pure madness,

by Anonymousreply 532August 8, 2022 10:16 PM

The report says she lost consciousness shortly after the accident. They often do put burn victims in comas - otherwise they would spend 24 hours a day screaming in agony.

Have some good thoughts and grace in your hearts for Anne too. Nobody, nobody deserves this sort of suffering.

She is on life support. Her condition remains critical. They have been unable to operate.

by Anonymousreply 533August 8, 2022 10:17 PM

Every other house surrounding He He's Personal Landing Strip is much bigger. It's like a pool house surrounded by actual homes. Good luck rebuilding.

by Anonymousreply 534August 8, 2022 10:17 PM

I hear a violin.

by Anonymousreply 535August 8, 2022 10:17 PM

It’s unlikely that reports of He He’s condition are bad reporting. People can be fully conscious after extreme physical trauma but lapse into a coma shortly thereafter. It’s not unheard of. In fact, it’s probably more common than you might think.

According to reports, her respiratory system suffered severe damage. There may have been a brief lag before the full effect the fire and toxic smoke took their toll.

by Anonymousreply 536August 8, 2022 10:17 PM

He he in a coma

I know, I know, it's serious

by Anonymousreply 537August 8, 2022 10:19 PM

What r498 said.

by Anonymousreply 538August 8, 2022 10:22 PM

the society we have created is very fucked up. That property is now priceless and this event can be a windfall for the owners. Developers love a blank slate. The extent of the damage indicates this is a teardown!

by Anonymousreply 539August 8, 2022 10:27 PM

People have had conversations and seemed ok and are dead an hour later. How Anne acted on the gurney has no bearing on how incapacitated she is now.

by Anonymousreply 540August 8, 2022 10:29 PM

Tiger was in the hospital for three months while they did surgery after surgery to fix his broken legs.

by Anonymousreply 541August 8, 2022 10:31 PM

[quote] Developers love a blank slate.

Sure, there are plenty of developers panting over a 2,500 square foot lot.

by Anonymousreply 542August 8, 2022 10:33 PM

R511 Her flailing was likely an adrenaline rush before her body collapsed.

by Anonymousreply 543August 8, 2022 10:33 PM

Smoke from a fire like that one can be lethal. How long did it take to get her out of the car? She sat there inhaling all of that smoke I'm addition to the burns . Hell, I believe a coma would be merciful right now.

by Anonymousreply 544August 8, 2022 10:39 PM

The owners best bet is asking the homeowners on either side if they want to buy the lot.

by Anonymousreply 545August 8, 2022 10:43 PM

Eve Babitz’s fiery crash all over again. Steve Martin gave EB the car, long before he dated Heche.

by Anonymousreply 546August 8, 2022 10:48 PM

The manager/PR rep could be lying about her condition. Making things out to be worse than they are will generate more public sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 547August 8, 2022 10:51 PM

[Quote] Smoke from a fire like that one can be lethal. How long did it take to get her out of the car?

30 minutes, r544.

by Anonymousreply 548August 8, 2022 10:59 PM

R543 Reminds me of that Mississippi murder case of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers. She was set on fire but mustered up enough adrenaline to walk over to a fire fighter or cop and (try to) tell him the name of the person who did it. She Kelly saying how cold she was as. She ending up dying that night. 98% of her body burned.

by Anonymousreply 549August 8, 2022 11:02 PM

I'd like to hear more from the DLer upthread who was burned and BRANDED during a "drunken sweat lodge" experience. Why'd you do that, sir?

by Anonymousreply 550August 8, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote][bold]The actress has a collapsed lung[/bold] necessitating a ventilator, TMZ reported.

[quote]"Shortly after the accident, Anne Heche became unconscious, slipping into a coma and is in critical condition. She has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention," the rep said.

[quote]Police think that she was under the influence and have been able to obtain a warrant to take a sample of Heche's blood which will determine if she was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551August 8, 2022 11:12 PM

A collapsed lung is not as big a deal as smoke inhalation damage.

by Anonymousreply 552August 8, 2022 11:13 PM

I am not going to lie, I do not completely trust the statement from her rep. It could be accurate but it may not be due to her pending charges.

by Anonymousreply 553August 8, 2022 11:18 PM

The hospital reported that she was stable, not "extreme critical". Her rep is lying.

by Anonymousreply 554August 8, 2022 11:20 PM

R554: I'm glad you said it. Someone needed to. They are trying to delay the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 555August 8, 2022 11:25 PM

Will she be in the Volcano sequel?

by Anonymousreply 556August 8, 2022 11:31 PM

Can you cite cite your post with an up-to-date link, R554? Her condition was initially listed as stable in the earliest reports, but not recently.

All the news articles (local and national) are still stating her condition as “critical”. Surely the hospital or other people closely monitoring her condition would have countered that status by now if there was some question regarding its credibility.

by Anonymousreply 557August 8, 2022 11:33 PM

Was she in that movie? I watched it but must forgotten her! Oh well, I watched that movie years ago. Was Pierce Bronson in it?

by Anonymousreply 558August 8, 2022 11:34 PM

I think you can be in critical condition and stable at the same time. I seem to remember that with both my parents' hospital stays.

by Anonymousreply 559August 8, 2022 11:35 PM

What did Anne Heche bring to the party? A FISH FRY! lolololololol

by Anonymousreply 560August 8, 2022 11:38 PM

A statement from her reps wouldn't keep her out of trouble. The police can go into the hospital and I'm sure they already have.

by Anonymousreply 561August 8, 2022 11:39 PM

It sounds to me like Anne is at death's door. That is too bad. I was really hoping she'd pull through this with just some big, ugly scars and finally get her life together.

by Anonymousreply 562August 8, 2022 11:40 PM

Anne has had a very succesful acting career. She's had a way more successful life than most, especially people with mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 563August 8, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] Was she in that movie? I watched it but must forgotten her! Oh well, I watched that movie years ago. Was Pierce Bronson in it?

Volcano had Tommy Lee Jones and Anne Heche.

Dante's Peak had Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton.

Volcano was the bigger hit, but I thought Dante's Peak was the better film.

by Anonymousreply 564August 8, 2022 11:42 PM

I knew she wasn't right

by Anonymousreply 565August 8, 2022 11:45 PM

[quote] and finally get her life together

Sadly, I doubt she would ever "get her life together". During a lecture on the brain and mental illness a few years ago I learned that psychotic episodes "damage," if you will, the brain and that compounds with successive episodes. They have learned so much more about the actual physical damage to the brain with advanced imaging. You can actually see the damage. Which makes taking your medicine even more imperative no matter how much better you feel and want to stop. People get worse after each episode and "recovery" becomes worse and worse and not usually fully achievable.

Yes, she was a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 566August 8, 2022 11:49 PM

R574- Thank you, I remember watching Dante's Peak but was confused because I didn't remember her, lol. I really haven't watched much of her movies, tbh. I did watch the Psycho remake. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 567August 8, 2022 11:50 PM

I was just wondering if this was an induced coma to help her heal and maybe for the pain. The problem with that IIRC my mother's induced coma was that your organs like your lungs end up being weakened and needing help and that can make it more difficult to get out of it and off any breathing assistance.

by Anonymousreply 568August 8, 2022 11:59 PM

R566 the drug use and booze to self medicate don't help either.

by Anonymousreply 569August 8, 2022 11:59 PM

They typically induce unconsciousness in people who require ventilation, don't they? I thought I'd read about that in relation to Covid. Is she on a ventilator?

by Anonymousreply 570August 9, 2022 12:00 AM

That is terrible. I was rooting for her to make it with nothing but a few big scars that clothes could cover up and then go back to her normal life.

by Anonymousreply 571August 9, 2022 12:05 AM

R570- Yes and I believe they may put a burn victim in a medically induced coma depending on the situation. If I had her injuries I would be begging them to do it.

by Anonymousreply 572August 9, 2022 12:17 AM

I’m reading speculation that she has pulmonary burns and (perhaps separately) is being kept sedated because she needs to be intubated.

by Anonymousreply 573August 9, 2022 12:20 AM

R573: What is your opinion on her condition now?

by Anonymousreply 574August 9, 2022 12:29 AM

As posted before if her lungs are irreparably damaged she may require an emergency lung transplant. But with her other injuries it may be too late for that - or just useless to begin with. I'd be sorry if that happens.

by Anonymousreply 575August 9, 2022 12:30 AM

I was surprised when so many here are speculating about charges etc, girlfriend is probably looking at amputations, hundreds of skin grafts if she even gets that far. A kind dr may give her too much morphine if she’s lucky

by Anonymousreply 576August 9, 2022 12:38 AM

R575- Her risk of infection from the burns are going to complicate any medical or surgical requirements if they are as severe as I believe they are. I really hope she wasn't burned on her chest and back. But from what I could see from this photo at least one leg looked broken and burned. Burns are devastating. The patient is basically an open would.

by Anonymousreply 577August 9, 2022 12:38 AM

I wonder if her pretty face is ruined. The thought is chilling to me.

by Anonymousreply 578August 9, 2022 1:11 AM

I don't think the publicist is lying. Whether or not she's in a coma can be quickly and easily proved or disproved so it wouldn't spare her any legal consequences.

by Anonymousreply 579August 9, 2022 1:13 AM

[quote] I wonder if her pretty face is ruined. The thought is chilling to me.

Mary ...

by Anonymousreply 580August 9, 2022 1:20 AM

[quote]The hospital reported that she was stable, not "extreme critical". Her rep is lying.

You can be both stable and critical. Stable but critical mean your vitals aren’t all over the place but your condition is life threatening.

by Anonymousreply 581August 9, 2022 1:30 AM

The infamous podcast:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582August 9, 2022 5:27 AM

[quote]Will she be in the Volcano sequel?

Her little stunt WAS the Volcano sequel.

by Anonymousreply 583August 9, 2022 5:32 AM

Can someone sum up the final podcast? I don't have the heart to listen.

by Anonymousreply 584August 9, 2022 5:39 AM

She sounds manic, and slurry.

by Anonymousreply 585August 9, 2022 5:44 AM

The drunk aunt that ruined Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 586August 9, 2022 5:45 AM

I'm no expert on sexuality, but if he was able to screw his wife and create kids its possible he screwed Anne too. Even if he also screwed with men.

I find it so odd that here, of all places, where the "straight guy who screws me on the DL" fantasy is repeated often, it's impossible for some of you to believe her story.

He was just a man. Forget labels. We know guys can and will screw both sexes and enjoy it. Screwing his daughter is messed up, for sure, and crazy as she is, I'm not going to discount that its possible he did it.jst because she says he was "gay".

He was messed up. Period. Sadly, it seems she is too in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 587August 9, 2022 5:59 AM

ONJ and WW. Sweet post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588August 9, 2022 6:11 AM

Who will get the exclusive Renter Lady interview, and how much will she get paid for it?

by Anonymousreply 589August 9, 2022 6:47 AM

R361, 2024? More like next week, if not sooner.

by Anonymousreply 590August 9, 2022 8:12 AM

So who's this Heather Duffy, her enabler, I mean, fellow alcoholic podcaster? Wonder if she's laughing now...

by Anonymousreply 591August 9, 2022 8:18 AM

The Watts family lived at the top of a T/ intersection of two streets. Ended badly for them, too.

by Anonymousreply 592August 9, 2022 10:45 AM

R591, I thought about her, too. I wonder if they always booze it up on that show, or if that was just one episode. Anne has diarrhea of the mouth; does the other woman get to say anything?

My father was an alcoholic (not violent; just jovial and then asleep), and I find the relationships around alcohol and its addicts to be fascinating. I bet Heather has an alcoholic parent.

by Anonymousreply 593August 9, 2022 10:54 AM

The other woman appears to be her friend and her enabler, there to shine a spotlight on Anne . One episode on youtube had a lot of Ellen on it and Heche didn't mince words.

by Anonymousreply 594August 9, 2022 12:56 PM

Ah so she bad-mouthed Ellen? Interesting.

I listened to that last podcast, 3 days before the crash, and she seemed, well, manic but pretty ordinary. Talking about some kind of stupid face lift that isnt a face lift where they put dots on your face and it swells up and then deflates and you look better. Then she said, she'd ordinarily just stay in her house all the time but when she thought she looked "cute" she was more likely to go out and socialize like she knows one should... then some crap about have two or three dates with some online dating thing -- actually, they both discussed it and I think Heather read her bio out, and then the bio of some guy she was gonna hook up with... (for her first time)

Oh and they shared stories about pool incidents - Heather sprained her ankles doing a cannonball in a hotel pool (LaQuinta?) -- I mean just the more boring stuff imaginable. I can't imagine anybody caring unless they were fans of Anne - seems like she's done quite a bit of show biz work the last several years (which surprised me). And has two sons - both teenagers?

Oh and I 'think' at the very start, they said they had wine and whiskey there but they weren't drinking - then went on to talk about how they looked that day - not much makeup, hair style, just my god, the sorority dorm girls wake up on a Saturday and blab for an hour.

by Anonymousreply 595August 9, 2022 1:34 PM

Wait, I think they said somebody had given them some vodka just before the podcast when they usually have wine - I wonder if that's where the bottle in the car came from?

by Anonymousreply 596August 9, 2022 1:35 PM

Her oldest is 20, right? I think the younger should be about 14.

by Anonymousreply 597August 9, 2022 1:36 PM

Atlas and Homer (or vice versa.) Who names their son Homer, for god's sake. He should change his name.

by Anonymousreply 598August 9, 2022 1:39 PM

Homer and Atlas, and Homer is the name you're mocking???

by Anonymousreply 599August 9, 2022 2:04 PM

She claimed Ellen likes money and a lot of it and that she was essentially unable to find work, that Degeneres stalled her career. It was all over the place and she barely made eye contact with her friend, kept moving her arms in a funny way. They did come across like slightly less nasty and stupid sorority girls out for a night of gossip and cosmos.

by Anonymousreply 600August 9, 2022 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!