Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes is in Miami again, looking hot

I’m so jealous! I wish I was in Miami chilling and working on my mental health.

He looks so good!!! Hottie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 15, 2022 10:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2022 8:19 PM

Hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2022 8:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2022 8:20 PM

OP you reply to yourself a lot. Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2022 8:21 PM

I still wonder how someone with legit mental health issues manages to keep in shape and have regular hair cuts and whatever. I mean I guess his issue is not depression, or he's a high-functioning depressive. There are celebs who look worse who don't supposedly have mental health issues. lol

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2022 8:25 PM

R5 We don't really type "lol" anymore

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2022 8:28 PM

[quote]I still wonder how someone with legit mental health issues manages to keep in shape and have regular hair cuts and whatever. I mean I guess his issue is not depression, or he's a high-functioning depressive. There are celebs who look worse who don't supposedly have mental health issues. lol

He doesn't have "mental health" issues. He has work ethic issues.

They're both non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2022 8:29 PM

I'm so glad she is taking care of her mental health and trusts his appeal and/or investments will outlast those career fuck-yous,

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2022 8:30 PM

Who knew sweet Shawn Mendes would turn out to be a STUNT QUEEN?

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2022 8:32 PM

R5 what a stupid comment.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2022 8:32 PM

Connor with his girlfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2022 8:34 PM

Hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2022 8:35 PM

R12 He is certainly beautiful

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2022 8:36 PM

This pic lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2022 8:38 PM

R14 We don't really type "lol" anymore dear

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2022 8:40 PM

R10 Care to elaborate? Have you had mental health issues? There is usually some outward manifestation, like not wanting to do everything you would normally feel like doing, not being social, not looking your best. Not smiling. Granted almost everyone in their 20s claims to have mental health issues these days so maybe it's not what it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2022 8:40 PM

R15 Fuck off, dear.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2022 8:41 PM

Yachting?

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2022 8:41 PM

R18 with friends, obviously

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2022 8:43 PM

"We don't really type "lol" anymore dear "

😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2022 8:45 PM

Marilyn Monroe in her prime could not have pulled off that pose at R14.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2022 8:46 PM

I, also, often cancel attending my job in order to drink on my boat with my friends. I dont have mental health issues, other than being lazy and liking to drink.

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2022 8:47 PM

Well, if you have million then none of it matters r22

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2022 8:48 PM

^ I guess he decided, "rich enough" and now this is what he does

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2022 8:52 PM

Or he’s enjoying his life. Lucky for him he has the money to be able to do that. Quit hating.

by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2022 8:54 PM

Seems like a nice enough person

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2022 8:54 PM

R23, the way this queen burns through cash "living large," a million bucks is chump change.

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2022 8:55 PM

Better than overstaying his welcome. Bow out when the going's good.

Too many people driven by ego and greed until they're past their prime.

Good for him for enjoying life.

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2022 8:55 PM

Ugh, he needs new friends too. So bland.

If he's going to call out work for a year he can at least kick it with some fine Caribbean trade or one of the MANY Onlyfans stars who call Miami home.

Jozea aint got shit going on and would gladly host Ms. Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2022 8:58 PM

Jozea the reality tv “star”? You’re comparing him to someone who sold millions of records?

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2022 9:04 PM

Sometimes it must be asked of a man, even a closeted man:

Is he King?

Is he goals?

Is he a mood?

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2022 9:04 PM

I’m glad Connor is there for him.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2022 9:04 PM

Full photo at r14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2022 9:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2022 9:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2022 9:21 PM

Yes, he’s gorgeous but it’s the kind of gorgeous that won’t last. Has he really earned enough yet to bunk off like this? Maybe to take off to a cabin in the woods for the rest of his life, but not enough to pay for yachts in Miami for all the hangers on for more than a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2022 9:21 PM

Yes, this will definitely help his music career. The fans who paid to see him in concert will definitely love to see these photos of him chilling in Miami looking happy and carefree.

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2022 9:21 PM

no r30 Im just saying if he's going to be a whore in Miami for the weekend he might as well hang with other gay whores 🤷🏽‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2022 9:23 PM

R36 ummmm you think he’s gonna be on that yacht for a year or two? You rent them for a few hours then return it.

He’s done never ending touring prior to the pandemic, since he was 15/16. In 2018/2019 he had a massive tour, selling out all over. On top of that, he was/is very young, selling tons of merchandise to young girls (and gays). He made millions.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2022 9:25 PM

La Seacow must be furiously beating off his 3incher while furiously uploading images from JustJared to ImageBB to then post them here. You live in one of the greatest cities on the world Seacow… get out of the basement flat and enjoy it!

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2022 9:25 PM

R38 but he isn’t being a whore. He’s with actual friends of his.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2022 9:25 PM

Most of the people I know who claim they have "anxiety" are always well-to-do suburban white people. I'm not kidding. And they get "triggered" by things like having to work hard in college, not getting their favorite Frappucino, having to pay off their credit cards they overspent on and general problems they created themselves. These are also the same types that are non-binary and "queer." It's like not having any real problems make you imagine you're some type of victim.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2022 9:27 PM

He's an attractive guy, but pity that he has no ass and has tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2022 9:27 PM

R39 well obviously not living on it for a full year dimwit. He’s just burned his insurers for a lot of money and seriously harmed his future earning potential while conspicuously living it large.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote] Yes, this will definitely help his music career. The fans who paid to see him in concert will definitely love to see these photos of him chilling in Miami looking happy and carefree.

If I was one of those fans looking forward to seeing him in concert I would be heartbroken. It's surprising that he isn't being more discreet. This makes him look like a lazy slacker who takes his fanbase for granted.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2022 9:30 PM

R42 Well anxiety is a real issue and I had it. I sort of agree with you, though. I had severe anxiety and I doubt all those people do.

Shawn actually might have extreme anxiety about performing (stage fright) - he also might not be able to stand the constant screaming-touching-fan contact. The kind of star he is, it's almost not about his talent but about his image, which can be weird.

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2022 9:32 PM

r11 Well no wonder he's having a breakdown if his top brought his beard on tour

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2022 9:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2022 9:35 PM

People like Shawn Mendes, Zayn and Justin Bieber are just lazy brats who'd rather be stoned all day and shouldn't be entertainers. I know DL is divisive on them but the previous gen of performers like Ciara, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Usher were usually professional and did their tours even under pressure and intense stress. People like Ashlee Simpson were rightfully clowned (fuck the Zoomers trying to make it seem like her ass was a victim) and Britney got slammed for her embarrassing 2007 VMA performance. Rihanna was despised by many for being a shit performer (something her fans like to downplay). Axl Rose and Lauryn Hill got a ton of flack too for their MIA behavior. Now it's okay to take off breaks from touring despite the hundreds of thousands of fans who paid good money to see you and also the sponsors, bands, the crews and venues that also invested and participated?

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2022 9:38 PM

Rihanna’s tours sold out worldwide r49. As did Britney. Her VMA performance has nothing to do with touring. You can’t even stay on topic.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2022 9:41 PM

Well if you're cancelling a tour for mental health issues or other illness, I think being in Miami partying on a bopat with your friends is not a good look. Call me crazy. Fans will simply think if he can do that, he's well enough to tour.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2022 9:43 PM

*boat

by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2022 9:43 PM

R50 I'm sorry I offended you. I would disrespect your queens, cranky Ewwdwin. I was making a point about unprofessionalism and how it's now become acceptable. And Rihanna was clowned for years for not singing, dancing or doing any type of performance whatsoever at her concerts.

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2022 9:44 PM

r49 in Shawn's defense those Y2k artists did have longer breaks between albums back then, and they didn't come up in the social media era either. In the 90s/2000s most labels had them releasing albums every 2-3 years, now pop stars need to constantly churn out projects. I don't like because you never get to see the artist go away and evolve from one album to the next.

Shawn did have a hiatus like most people during peak Covid, but that was also consumed by that bullshit relationship with Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2022 9:45 PM

R53 yup, but she still was selling out and selling tons of singles and albums. Rihanna doesn’t seem like the type to care about anything but making her money.

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2022 9:46 PM

r50 don't come up here with no attitude gurl, we dont care about either of those hussies, OK?

by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2022 9:46 PM

Poor gay kid, y'all drove him to this.

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2022 9:47 PM

R54 Very valid point. The money is in touring now. The Y2K artists made a lot of money because records still sold and they had a lot more endorsements like Pepsi, Hit Clips, McDonalds CDs, etc. Usher, Britney and Beyonce especially sold so much.

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2022 9:48 PM

R55 You're right. I'm not denying Rihanna was a huge pop star (she's listed as one of the highest-selling of her era). Her concerts sold out because people wanted to see her so bad. I guess she got away with being a lazy performer because the point was to just see Rihanna in person and dance to her music. It's odd because Rihanna actually can sing though I can see her album songs being difficult to sing live because of the overproduction (same deal with Britney and J. Lo's songs).

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2022 9:52 PM

Well r57 y'all can drive to the same place; seems to me he's living his best life!

by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2022 10:05 PM

Isn't he supposed to be working?

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2022 10:07 PM

The one thing we can always expect from Mizz Mendes is that he will have those feets out.

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2022 10:10 PM

He's only 23 - turns 24 in 2 days. Been in the public eye (his own choice) since he was around 16. Maybe he just needs a break, it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2022 10:11 PM

His debut single came out when he was 15.

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote]I, also, often cancel attending my job in order to drink on my boat with my friends.

And call the paparazzi in advance so that everyone knows what a good time I'm having.

If he's tired of being in the public eye, why does he seem to spend all his time posing for photographers?

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2022 10:18 PM

The photos we are seeing here (on the yacht) aren’t pap photos. They were posted to social media by his friends there on the boat with him.

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2022 10:20 PM

R64 Well that's around 16

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2022 10:20 PM

That girl's not hot, but she sure is thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2022 10:21 PM

[quote]Maybe he just needs a break

He had an entire pandemic off.

Are we really acting like he actually has mental health issues? Poor ticket sales is why the tour was cancelled.

Also, ew at that link someone posted in the old thread with him saying he went from being an atheist to a believer after listening to Christian rock

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2022 10:28 PM

How poor were the ticket sales? The guy has had several #1 albums. I just saw 5sos 3 or 4 weeks back and they were sold out at a 5K seat venue. Couldn't he sell that out? When bigger tours don't sell well don't they sometimes downgrade to a smaller arena?

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2022 10:32 PM

He was doing arenas. Outside of major markets, there were a lot unsold. And in the majors, he'd often booked two nights, one night was well sold, but the second tended to be pretty poor.

And of course they could downgrade, but that becomes a story in itself when your previous tour was arenas.

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2022 10:35 PM

R70 exactly. This is someone who has sold out MSG and Barclays Center just a few years ago, but suddenly he can’t sell small venues? That’s a lie.

He spent the ENTIRE pandemic without Camila. Every single day they were together. Maybe the breakup (whether they were really dating or just close friends) really did hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2022 10:37 PM

Not for nothing, but the pandemic wasn’t exactly a relaxing time, even while home. People were sick and dying and on top of that the news wasn’t making anything easier. You may have had a relaxing time at home, but I was home and still felt anxious and stressed.

by Anonymousreply 73August 6, 2022 10:39 PM

Entire pandemic WITH Camila. I’m so sick of autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 74August 6, 2022 10:40 PM

r72 Except he's playing arenas, not smaller venues. And in case you didn't notice, his latest album flopped. The idea that he was successful a few years ago so must still be successful is a stupid one to begin with, but even more so when applied to pop music

by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2022 10:42 PM

r73 Given the daily strolls they took to get photographed by paps, they clearly weren't all that stressed

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2022 10:42 PM

R75 His album still peaked #1 (I think?) even if it fell off quickly, that's a typical artist who has a reasonably big teen fan base. That was in 2020, not that long ago Younger fans have shorter memories, and he didn't have any really popular singles off Wonder. Still I think it's not a stupid idea that being successful a few years ago would still guarantee him a lot of current fans. Don't similar acts like Charlie Puth still have fans?

by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2022 10:51 PM

He's really suss to me. His relationship with Camila, his 'mental health' while appearing to be high functioning at the same time, his maudlin-girl music, etc. DL, tell me true, is Suss Mendes a struggling closet-gay?

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2022 10:57 PM

^ I don't think he struggles that much...he can take just about anything up his ass

by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2022 10:59 PM

Mental Health doesn’t automatically mean falling into a stump and laying in bed l day.

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2022 10:59 PM

[quote] is Suss Mendes a struggling closet-gay?

Oh, honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2022 11:00 PM

R78 I don't know, no one ever asked that before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2022 11:01 PM

Out of curiosity have u ever known a straight guy to sit that way in a photograph? With his crotch on full display?

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2022 11:02 PM

R83 All the time.

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2022 11:03 PM

r77 He couldn't even get a number one single by doing a song with Bieber. If his fanbase weren't even dedicated enough to stream his album, they're sure as hell not going to be dedicated enough to buy tickets.

And what I said about ticket sales isn't guesswork. You could see the availability on the Ticketmaster site. There was a lot of blue on those floor plans.

by Anonymousreply 85August 6, 2022 11:04 PM

Remember the time some guy tried to get an autograph for his sister and Miss Mendes got her claws out and acted like the guy was lying only to be proven wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 6, 2022 11:06 PM

R86 The guy was obviously not a fan

by Anonymousreply 87August 6, 2022 11:12 PM

Wow, what a gurl!

by Anonymousreply 88August 6, 2022 11:17 PM

It's amazing how many posters are worried about his fans being upset, when most people claimed he cancelled from poor sales. Which from the dates he did do, turned out not to be true.

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2022 11:18 PM

Now that is gay voice - I had no idea he sounded that way.

by Anonymousreply 90August 6, 2022 11:19 PM

I wonder if he had the Mumps and his testicles didn't descend or something.

by Anonymousreply 91August 6, 2022 11:20 PM

I'll be the judge of that 🤪

by Anonymousreply 92August 6, 2022 11:20 PM

Why wasn’t I invited? What a little whore!

by Anonymousreply 93August 6, 2022 11:21 PM

He and John are having their own special party. Shawn can't help screaming when John hits that bussy hard.

by Anonymousreply 94August 6, 2022 11:23 PM

So cute

by Anonymousreply 95August 6, 2022 11:24 PM

r89 Except it is true. Was literally there for everyone to see on the Ticketmaster website.

by Anonymousreply 96August 6, 2022 11:25 PM

John Mayer has been with Andy Cohen a lot lately.

R85 sweetie, you don’t need a #1 to sell out concerts. Look at MOST artists. Especially Lana Del Ray

by Anonymousreply 97August 6, 2022 11:25 PM

R96 no it wasn’t. His shows were selling out. Someone taking screenshots EARLY during sales isn’t proof

by Anonymousreply 98August 6, 2022 11:26 PM

r98 I knew you were that fangirl - funny how you disappeared when you were challenged to go on the Ticketmaster site at the time and look for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 99August 6, 2022 11:28 PM

[quote]Seems like a nice enough person

[quote]Hope he's okay, seems like a nice person.

[quote]He seems like a really nice guy, actually

[quote]He seems like a really sweet person

[quote]He seems like a genuinely sweet person

Who insists on repeating this over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 100August 6, 2022 11:28 PM

And there’s more where that came from. Is this a thing among the Mendes fans who troll Datalounge from twitter?

by Anonymousreply 101August 6, 2022 11:29 PM

The only thing you can go by are the sales after the concert, posted someplace like Billboard. Plenty of people buy their tickets last minute.

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2022 11:30 PM

I cannot BELIEVE that some dizzy bitches are still trying to argue that the tour cancellation was anything but the product of poor sales. I hate anyone who keeps resisting the truth in this matter! Hate!

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2022 11:30 PM

R100 A repetitive person?

R103 You made your point. Several times. Not everyone is going to agree with it.

by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2022 11:31 PM

r102 So in the span of a few minutes you've gone from claiming "His shows were selling out" to "people buy their tickets last minute"?

Also, if you genuinely believe people buy tickets last minute, why were you insisting the screenshots were old?

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2022 11:32 PM

Raymond Shawn Mendes is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2022 11:32 PM

A disturbed person who found Datalounge from twitter or google because of the Mendes threads.

by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2022 11:33 PM

R106 who the fuck is Raymond Shawn Mendes?

His name is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes

by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2022 11:37 PM

If I was going to cancel a tour because of low ticket sales and had to make an excuse, why would I say I was a mental case? I would probably say it was due to exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2022 11:41 PM

According to Forbes, in 2019 he was the 39th highest earning celebrity, $87 million touring, $50+ million in other income.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2022 11:54 PM

R109, insurance doesn’t pay out for exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2022 11:56 PM

R110 yes, his tour was very successful, his third album was a hit and he had his first #1 single from that album.

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2022 11:57 PM

Are those his Cuban bodyguards in R34?

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2022 12:01 AM

R16 you're totally right. I had mental health issues in the past (bouts of depression well into my 20s) and I am still grateful for my friends who saw me through them and spent time with me when I couldn't be alone. I went to work during these times (the phases of depression lasted a couple of days at a time, never more than two weeks). It was very hard to work with other people when not crying non-stop was already an effort and while my heart rate was significantly elevated like stuck in a permanent, helpless panic. The attentiveness that was a requirement in my job took a massive effort to sustain. Depression feels like trying to hold shut a flood gate while you know that it's a matter of time before your arms will grow weaker and the waves will crush you and bury you. I never took any medication during those times, only beta blockers to help me sleep at all. What kept me from suicide was solely the confidence that it would pass like it always had, even if during these times, it didn't feel that way - and so I held on.

Anyway, it's all anecdotal evidence, of course, but I would never have subdued myself to a yacht holiday in this state. Even if the pictures are of course carefully curated, all I see is a guy having a good time. The 2010s have turned everything to shit, and words that used to mean something are used as a badge now, discrediting people who really suffer or suffered from mental health issues. Everyone claims to have mental health issues now, just as everyone seems to want to be autistic.

tl;dr: I don't believe he has mental issues at all, bar hybris. R111 is probably right.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2022 12:04 AM

There are many kinds of mental health issues. I could go to a party, but spend the next three days in bed from being "on". Don't judge others. You should know that.

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2022 12:09 AM

R115 That's assuming he's being truthful. Anyway, if I cancelled a major world tour, saying I had mental illness, I would at least lay low for a while.

R114 You're lucky, my friends all abandoned me at the time. I said I didn't feel like going out a few times and they stopped calling me. Some wanted to guilt-trip me. They came back, eventually - when I was better - or, some of them. But with most who did come back, it was never the same. Unlike you, mine was constant for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2022 12:11 AM

The queens in this thread are only defending Shawn because he's cute. If he looked like Ed Sheeran, you all would be tearing him a new asshole

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2022 12:13 AM

R117 is correct. Ed Sheeran is an instructive contrast to Mendes. Consistently successful (not Shawn), straight (not Shawn), workhorse who always goes on (lol), hideous (not Shawn), multi-talented singer/songwriter who has written for other stars (not Shawn).

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2022 12:16 AM

Not talking about just this thread, but I've been around here for 15 years and the tone is increasingly negative. ___ is a FLOP, ____ down the shitter, etc.

Pointless bitchery is fun, but some of these threads seem to be infiltrated by bitter gays upset that life passed them by. They seem gleeful for failure in others. It's sad, really.

If someone is a vile pig like Trump, yes I hope the worst. Otherwise, it's not a particularly healthy or good look.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2022 12:19 AM

He looks like he's preparing to be mounted in lust in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2022 12:20 AM

R118 Except that's not what r117 he said.

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2022 12:20 AM

R119 I've been mostly defending Shawn but does the truth bother you? His album was a flop. What word(s) would you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2022 12:22 AM

If Shawn looked like Ed Sheeran, he would have no career.

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2022 12:23 AM

R122, none from you.

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2022 12:27 AM

R124 lmao, you just lectured other people about being mean. I see that was skin deep.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2022 12:28 AM

Shawn plays numerous instruments

by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2022 12:32 AM

According to Wikipedia, Shawn only plays guitar and piano. That's two instruments. But not numerous.

by Anonymousreply 127August 7, 2022 12:34 AM

And playing multiple instruments makes you a musician but it doesn't make you an artist. Artists create something distinctive. Sheeran is definitely an artist based on his songwriting abilities and the fact he wrote songs for other artists. Shawn relies a lot on help in the studio and he really doesn't seem musical in anyway.

by Anonymousreply 128August 7, 2022 12:40 AM

How is a platinum album that debuted at #1 a flop?

by Anonymousreply 129August 7, 2022 12:41 AM

r127 He is also an expert skin flautist.

by Anonymousreply 130August 7, 2022 12:42 AM

R128 he’s a POP STAR. You are trying too hard.

He’s not an Ed Sheeran or Adele, he’s a Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. Learn the difference

by Anonymousreply 131August 7, 2022 12:43 AM

[quote] If Shawn looked like Ed Sheeran, he would have no career.

He would certainly never be a DL topic.

by Anonymousreply 132August 7, 2022 12:45 AM

This faggot was to be throne out of America.

by Anonymousreply 133August 7, 2022 12:47 AM

r133, excues me? The only one throning-out around here is me, Meghan, America's most beloved Duchess!

by Anonymousreply 134August 7, 2022 12:51 AM

He's a middling talent who's mostly famous due to social media. He won't last.

by Anonymousreply 135August 7, 2022 12:52 AM

Throne? THRONE!!!!?? Praise the Lord, I can't with these illiterates.

by Anonymousreply 136August 7, 2022 12:52 AM

let r86 be a warning to you bitches, Shawn will fuck you up if needed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 7, 2022 12:53 AM

He is obviously homosexual

by Anonymousreply 138August 7, 2022 12:59 AM

[quote]He's a middling talent who's mostly famous due to social media. He won't last.

Just like Justin Bieber, right?

by Anonymousreply 139August 7, 2022 1:02 AM

Bieber is from an earlier era

by Anonymousreply 140August 7, 2022 1:06 AM

Bieber hasn't had a hit as a solo artist in years.

by Anonymousreply 141August 7, 2022 1:07 AM

I need to work on myself and my mental health....ON THE BEACH IN MIAMI TAGGING HOT BOIS YO!

by Anonymousreply 142August 7, 2022 1:08 AM

R140 And...he's lasted.

by Anonymousreply 143August 7, 2022 1:16 AM

Justin and Shawn were both discovered from online uploads. Same era.

by Anonymousreply 144August 7, 2022 1:18 AM

Shawn Mendes looks exactly like Jeff Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 145August 7, 2022 1:20 AM

Damn these Shawna fangirls are a trip. 😂😂😂Bending over backwards for this vapid twink who wouldn't piss on them on if they were on fire. I wish I was as pretty as him, so I could skip work and my responsibilities and take vacations and get dick to recover my mental health.

by Anonymousreply 146August 7, 2022 1:22 AM

r145 gurl bye! That old hussy Jeff Lewis WISHED he was youthful as Shawn!

by Anonymousreply 147August 7, 2022 1:25 AM

R127 Might you share the definition of numerous?

by Anonymousreply 148August 7, 2022 1:27 AM

r143/r144 Shawn never had the popularity that Bieber had at his peak. I've never been a fan of that little shit Bieber, but he was huge for awhile. Shawn, while popular, has never been on the same level. His last few singles haven't done as well as expected.

by Anonymousreply 149August 7, 2022 1:31 AM

Bieber had the privilege of coming first (he’s older than Mendes) with his first single coming out in 2009. Mendes first single came out in 2014, five years later. Bieber also had Usher as a manager and a major label having his songs written and produced. His music was overly produced from day 1. Mendes didn’t have any of that.

by Anonymousreply 150August 7, 2022 1:35 AM

He looks pale and fug.

by Anonymousreply 151August 7, 2022 1:36 AM

Cancelling your tour for health reasons and then going partying in Miami = terrible optics. This guy has no career while his rival Harry Styles thrives.

by Anonymousreply 152August 7, 2022 1:37 AM

R149 Not a lot of young male singers have had his popularity in this era. Just because Shawn's singles didn't do as well as expected doesn't mean he won't have a comeback single or more than one. Senorita was a huge, huge single. And don't tell me it was a duet, I know.

Not everyone has to be Bieber, and no one is. His continued popularity, that has gone way past his expected shelf life, is a total mystery to me. But Shawn doesn't need to be another Bieber. He just needs to come back with a good album and single. And he is on a health break, as far as anyone knows, not cancelling his tour because he's flopping. That assumption is not provable.

by Anonymousreply 153August 7, 2022 1:39 AM

I can only name a few Shawn songs -

Stitches, Lovers in Japan ( or something similar), In My Blood.

by Anonymousreply 154August 7, 2022 1:41 AM

R153, you’re embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2022 1:41 AM

R134 - Jesus Christ even here you Klan Grannies come and mention Meghan. Absolutely obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2022 1:43 AM

Harry Styles is selling better than Shawn, Bieber, The Weeknd, Beyonce and everyone else except Taylor Swift. His new single is already triple platinum after three months.

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2022 1:44 AM

He's living SO large, renting a boat for a few hours? Does anyone here entertain? For my birthday, I did the same thing and it was a whopping 6 grand. And we weren't using solo cups and eating out of aluminum trays. I wasn't 23 either, so those kids just want to get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2022 1:45 AM

R155 Ok if you think so then stop answering my posts, a-hole.

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2022 1:48 AM

Harry Styles is creative and benefited from One Direction. Him and Zayn quickly became the faces of that group, and both transitioned to successful solo careers. Well, Zayn’s first was a hit. Idk what happened.

Harry is very focused on his music and it’s worked out.

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2022 1:49 AM

The picture at OP proves he has a hairy bussy.

You can see it

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2022 1:49 AM

R158 thank you. They’re acting like he spent $10 million on one day. He spent a few thousand.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2022 1:49 AM

r161 Im not sold 🤔

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2022 1:51 AM

R153/r159 posts supercilious yet credulous pronouncements but then gets huffy when called out. Such an unpleasant and indeed embarrassing shade of person.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2022 1:51 AM

Zayn is more talented and fine than all these bitches, yet has absolutely no work ethic. SAD

by Anonymousreply 165August 7, 2022 1:52 AM

R161 all your seeing is a shadow on his thigh.

by Anonymousreply 166August 7, 2022 1:52 AM

Zayn is a drunk and drug addict. That’s the issue.

by Anonymousreply 167August 7, 2022 1:52 AM

Who is the fuck buddy in the photo with him?

by Anonymousreply 168August 7, 2022 1:52 AM

'Harry Styles is creative and benefited from One Direction. Him and Zayn quickly became the faces of that group, and both transitioned to successful solo careers. Well, Zayn’s first was a hit. Idk what happened.'

One Direction was only successful because Harry was in the band. Every night, the majority of fans came to see him strut and banter, not to watch the other four. This is proven by their solo careers. Louis' album isn't even certified silver in the US after two and a half years. Liam and Zayn have stopped making music altogether and Niall isn't doing well either.

by Anonymousreply 169August 7, 2022 1:53 AM

Zayn has legit mental health issues...and, yes, a poor work ethic. He also has a thin voice but that can be managed.

by Anonymousreply 170August 7, 2022 1:53 AM

Niall did well for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 171August 7, 2022 1:55 AM

Niall has sold 6.5 million singles in the US. He isn’t gonna do Harry numbers but he’s done fine.

by Anonymousreply 172August 7, 2022 1:56 AM

I don't care if Shawn is worth $40 million or 40 cents. Or tours, album sales, nothing.

I just want to eat his ass and fuck him. Numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2022 1:57 AM

'Niall has sold 6.5 million singles in the US '

Half of this was just one single, Slow Hands. Harry sold 3m of As It Was in the US in the last four months.

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2022 1:58 AM

R174 like I said, he isn’t gonna do Harry numbers, but he’s done fine.

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2022 1:59 AM

Niall only released like 5 singles in the states.

by Anonymousreply 176August 7, 2022 2:00 AM

I think Shawn is finally learning the limits of pretty privilege. Somebody should've told him you get roughly 4-6 years of being the teen heartthrob before you have to rework the formula . Shawn's had a lot of success to be so young, but his simpering pop has had diminishing returns.

Personally, I think he should do like Charlie Puth and maybe knock out a Country duet. Boyfriend Country has become pop finishing school.

And it is interesting that photos of Shawn shirtless outdoors always manage to make the internet.

by Anonymousreply 177August 7, 2022 2:02 AM

I loathe when pop stars drop a country song. Pop stars like Jessica Simpson making a country album are whatever because she’s very southern and if Britney or Beyoncé decided to go Country I would be fine because both are southern born and raised, but Shawn is born and raised in Toronto. He isn’t a Country star.

by Anonymousreply 178August 7, 2022 2:07 AM

R164 Thanks for the review. Don't give up your day job.

by Anonymousreply 179August 7, 2022 2:08 AM

Agree r178. Shawn needs to give his bussy to some rappers and producers and create R&B

by Anonymousreply 180August 7, 2022 2:09 AM

Or he can stick with pop but just mature his sound a bit.

by Anonymousreply 181August 7, 2022 2:15 AM

Niall peaked in 2017 then lost his pretty boy looks and it was all downhill from there. Now he's linked up with Lewis Capaldi to do an ad for Guinness.

by Anonymousreply 182August 7, 2022 2:40 AM

'Not everyone has to be Bieber, and no one is'

People don't want to be Bieber these days. They want to be Styles.

by Anonymousreply 183August 7, 2022 2:41 AM

Poor Lewis Capaldi lost his pretty boy looks when he was 2.

by Anonymousreply 184August 7, 2022 2:42 AM

Bieber isn’t the norm. Most pop stars come and go within a short lifespan. Few last long.

Even Shawn has lasted longer than expected.

by Anonymousreply 185August 7, 2022 2:43 AM

Somebody sent me the original audition videos of Harry and Louis the other day - for Simon anbd the other judges. They couldn't sing. Harry's voice still sounds auto-tuned and generic to me. He's not a good singer.

by Anonymousreply 186August 7, 2022 2:46 AM

I don't find Shawn Mendes attractive, he's horse-faced and gawky. I just don't see why people go nuts over him.

by Anonymousreply 187August 7, 2022 2:47 AM

None of them are talented, R186. They’re manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 188August 7, 2022 2:48 AM

R187, I think his face is a shade above okay but far below handsome but his body is delectable if you're into extra-toned twink.

by Anonymousreply 189August 7, 2022 2:48 AM

In the r3 photo he looks a little like Matthew Gray Gubler, which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 190August 7, 2022 2:51 AM

R188 I think Luke Hemmings is talented. Albeit in a band.

Shawn was cute when he was younger, the kid of face teens love. Him and Cameron Dallas were on all the fan magazine covers. He had singing talent but I thought his voice sounded really unpleasant at times. Over time I've gotten used to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 7, 2022 2:53 AM

r185 IMO most big pop stars will peak for 2-3 albums spread out over about 5 years. They may not top charts after that but they will remain in public consciousness for many years after that. I mean we are still discussing Britney Spears' trashy cooch decades later.

Justin Beiber only fell off because he didn't want to be a pretty twink anymore. Like LA Reid said Justin was beautiful like a female and that was a major selling point. When he started doing drugs with Lil Twist and looking like he showered once a month, of course people lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 192August 7, 2022 2:55 AM

Isn’t he too tall to be called a twink?

by Anonymousreply 193August 7, 2022 2:56 AM

I want to feed him a sugar cube so bad....

by Anonymousreply 194August 7, 2022 3:02 AM

Rumor is Cher is off to Switzerland to record with Tina. Maybe when she's done, she can duet with Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 195August 7, 2022 3:07 AM

Tina Sinatra?

by Anonymousreply 196August 7, 2022 3:09 AM

He's got a good bod, but everything else just doesn't live up to the hype (real talk he's 100000% hotter than me). He's got an indifferent whiny singing voice and a very fey speaking voice (don't mind that. but it is what it is)

by Anonymousreply 197August 7, 2022 3:17 AM

He reminds me how hard life can be for some people.

by Anonymousreply 198August 7, 2022 3:23 AM

R196 Tina Louise, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 199August 7, 2022 4:21 AM

Bieber is still played very much on Top-40 radio. Last summer I had a one hour commute each way and I heard him played every day.

by Anonymousreply 200August 7, 2022 4:26 AM

In OP's photo, Shawn's position is called "Presenting Hole"

in the yachting world...

by Anonymousreply 201August 7, 2022 4:31 AM

R200 Yes, he is, because he's one of the top recording artists, one of the best selling artists of all time, with a lot of Grammy nominations and a lot of other awards, he's a super popular concert act, on a major label.

by Anonymousreply 202August 7, 2022 4:50 AM

I love Connor. He’s such a good bro/assistant/photographer/roommate

by Anonymousreply 203August 7, 2022 6:03 AM

I don’t know who any of these friends are an I wouldn’t know who miss girl was if it weren’t for datalounge either. What a sorry bunch of try hards.

by Anonymousreply 204August 7, 2022 6:11 AM

No wonder he quit touring. Why wouldn't he? He's 23, he's rich as fuck, and he's hot as fuck. I would be partying in Miami, New York, and Hollywood every week if I had his life. My typical day would be wake up, gym, dinner at a restaurant, clubbing with friends, fuck, and repeat everyday. He just needs to tour for maybe two and a half months every time a new album comes out. Only go to major metro areas. Release an album every 3 or 4 years. Do a few ad campaigns using his huge social media followings. Maybe slap his name on a business like Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, or Ariana.

by Anonymousreply 205August 7, 2022 6:44 AM

R116 im very sorry to hear that. I know how lucky I am. My friends who cared for me then turned out to become friends for life. I can't even imagine how it must be to suffer constantly for three years. Are you well now?

by Anonymousreply 206August 7, 2022 7:36 AM

In a James Corden segment, where he picks up the three main stars of Cinderella, he asked Camilla Cabello about Shawn Mendes. She said something to the effect that he’s more of a princess than she is.

by Anonymousreply 207August 7, 2022 7:53 AM

R206 Kill yourself. Please.

by Anonymousreply 208August 7, 2022 8:37 AM

Is he a yacht boy now?

by Anonymousreply 209August 7, 2022 8:50 AM

Thank god I got into that ass when it was still young and tight!!!

by Anonymousreply 210August 7, 2022 9:52 AM

I think his music is boring like his voice. He should be a model or an actor or a youtube guy like logan paul (and fuck him on onlyfans to discover his top site).

by Anonymousreply 211August 7, 2022 10:44 AM

Shawn and little Shawn.

I guess the water's cold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212August 7, 2022 10:45 AM

I agree I find his music to be very bland. Summer of love was so bad

by Anonymousreply 213August 7, 2022 11:03 AM

The photo in the OP looks like a promo for a Next Door Studios scene

by Anonymousreply 214August 7, 2022 11:16 AM

This kid is turning into a real scam artist. I guess if you're willing to lie to your fans about a fake heterosexual relationship it's not much of a leap to lying about mental illness so that you can go have a fuck party with your fuckbuddies instead of working.

by Anonymousreply 215August 7, 2022 11:34 AM

He’s objectively good looking with a great bod, but I just don’t find him remotely attractive and I’m not sure why. He comes across as something of a wet blanket maybe? Maybe if he has more of an edge and more charisma that would do it.

by Anonymousreply 216August 7, 2022 11:38 AM

The OP's photo of Shawn & Connor is very hot. I hope they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 217August 7, 2022 11:55 AM

Not butt.

by Anonymousreply 218August 7, 2022 12:04 PM

That is some Marilyn Monroe realness at R14 and R33.

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2022 12:14 PM

[Quote] I still wonder how someone with legit mental health issues manages to keep in shape and have regular hair cuts and whatever.

I bet you wouldn't make a similar comment about a porn performer.

by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2022 1:23 PM

R206, Yes, thanks!

R220 Explain?

by Anonymousreply 221August 7, 2022 1:43 PM

Mental illness and drug abuse isn't uncommon in porn performers, who also often have slim, worked out bodies.

by Anonymousreply 222August 7, 2022 1:49 PM

R222 Shawn is world famous, a successful star who just cancelled a major world tour, citing mental illness. This will impact fans, everyone who works on the tour and venues, and him. So it's not just somebody calling in sick for a couple days or a week or two. And it's not just some random porn actor who...has a mental illness and is working? I don't get the comparison. Shawn M. would have to have major, debilitating mental problems to consider cancelling a whole huge tour like that. So I was just remarking he doesn't look that bad for someone who just did that, for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2022 2:04 PM

R223, don't be naive.

This is the DataLounge.

Whore = Whore.

Simple mathematics.

by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2022 2:08 PM

[Quote] And it's not just some random porn actor who...has a mental illness and is working? I don't get the comparison.

Shawn can have poor mental health while, ya know, still washing his ass, gymming, partying etc.

I believe the tour was cancelled because of overall poor sales. I also believe Shawn is not a well woman.

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2022 2:17 PM

R225 Yeah you can argue it, I'm just noting he looks healthy, well groomed, well rested, sociable, in great shape. Not saying he can't also be in poor mental health, it's just less convincing.

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2022 2:29 PM

Did Celine Dion just cancel her own tour to run to Shawn’s side and support him? Is it a Canadian thing, do they just not have the backbone to handle the stress, Bieber seems to bottom out that way too?

by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote]Shawn is not a well woman.

This should be the title of the next thread.

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2022 2:59 PM

Funny how DLers weren't so sympathetic when it was Adele cancelling shows.

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2022 5:07 PM

Shawn and Celine should support each other in their battle against anorexia

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2022 5:10 PM

My thing is, many people who battle depression or mental health issues deal with it differently. That is why they say you never know what someone is going through. I can have a smile on my face and still do my day to day tasks but be dying internally.

Not every person going through stuff is sleeping all day and eating their feelings. Some of you watch too many tv shows and movies and need to get out in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2022 6:03 PM

R231 You mean the some of us who have already talked in this thread about dealing with depression and anxiety ourselves?

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2022 6:07 PM

R232 how you dealt with it is your business. Not everyone else copes the same way.

by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2022 6:09 PM

r231 ok so say he doesn't need to eat and sleep all day or take drugs or use alcohol to deal with his depression.

From a professional standpoint it's just bad optics for him to be out here twerking on a yacht in Miami with his girlfriends while telling his fans he's so sick that he had to postpone his entire tour.

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2022 6:13 PM

He said he needed to work on mental health. He never got specific. No one knows what his “mental health” issues are. Many people take vacations etc. as “mental health” breaks in day to day life. I just had a coworker take an LOA for his “mental health”. He wasn’t in a psych ward. He was living his life.

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2022 6:15 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2022 6:27 PM

Yes, must be so hard to be flown around in a private plane and stay in luxury hotels in exchange for 90 minutes if croaking out some shitty song and then get paid millions for it. Poor, poor him.

And yet he's got no problem calling the paps wherever he goes.

by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2022 6:34 PM

R237 that isn’t how touring works at all. All artists complain about touring.

by Anonymousreply 238August 7, 2022 6:35 PM

r238 Go on then, tell us all about how it does work, dazzle us with your knowledge fangirl

Let them do a real job and then let's see how much they complain about touring.

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2022 6:44 PM

My favorite musical artist, Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, quit touring early in his career and stayed home in Los Angeles creating the music the group was, and would become, famous for. He hated touring. I know I would hate it too. I don't really like traveling, and to have to do it non-stop, well, I can hardly think of anything worse (first world problem, admittedly).

I had a period when I was traveling for work and I absolutely hated it. I hated waiting for takeoff. I hated being on the plane. I hated having to wait for people to get off the plane. I hated having to connect with ground transportation. I missed my cat. I dreaded having to get on another plane a couple of days later.

When I read about Brian Wilson's hatred of touring, I got it. Instantly. Shawn, well, I don't think he's going to stay home and write and produce another Pet Sounds, but I can sympathize.

If I were suddenly released from an upcoming touring schedule, I'd want to celebrate, and one of the things I'd most like to do is spend time at the beach. Especially if I looked as good in as little as he wears as he does.

by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2022 6:52 PM

At least he cancelled so people could get refunds, unlike Adele who made everyone wait months.

by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2022 6:57 PM

R241 exactly. It’s not like he canceled and the fans weren’t reimbursed. They were.

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2022 6:59 PM

Adele lied. She cited COVID outbreaks. Shawn didn't keep people hanging much longer after the initial 3 weeks worth of shows cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2022 6:59 PM

Artists who have admitted to hating touring-

Barbra Streisand

Michael Jackson

Eminem

50 Cent

Rush

Cake

Ministry

Guns N Roses

Adele

Billy Joel

Rihanna

Beyoncé

Sadly for fans, the list is long indeed. The above are well documented but are just the tip of the iceberg. Most artists don't want fans to know how much they hate touring.

For many bands, the thrill of encountering rabid appreciative fans night after night eventually gives way to the slow torturous grind of yet-another gig in an endless stream. One running joke is, 'if it's Tuesday, this must be Cleveland'.

Often times it isn't the two hours on stage they loathe so much as the hours of downtime in buses and hotel rooms. Accordingly, many artists now tour with wives and children, some buses have become sophisticated mobile recording studios, and some tour schedules are staggered to avoid too many consecutive nights or consecutive weeks, with ample off time threaded into the plan. Even a casual review of an artists tour schedule will reveal their disposition towards touring, with telling patterns of 'three weeks on, three weeks off' or a strict limit on how many consecutive nights they'll play.

by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2022 7:07 PM

Joni Mitchell

REM

David Bowie

Brian Eno

And most notably, The Beatles, hated touring. The Beatles final tour was in 1966 because they found touring to have become too stressful.

by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2022 7:11 PM

Why The Beatles stopped touring -

“In the most famous example of this rare career move, the Fab Four quit touring in 1966 because their frenzied audiences were stressing them out. So they went off to record Sgt. Pepper and the rest is history. As a solo artist, John Lennon also retired early: his last live dates were in 1974. We'll never know if he would have toured to promote 1980's Double Fantasy, or any other music he might have recorded after that.”

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2022 7:14 PM

Dislike of touring is a reason the Vegas residencies are so popular. Same bed every night, and if you live in LA you can just fly home after the show.

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2022 7:19 PM

R240 Shawn isn't anywhere near the level of talent of Brian Wilson in his hey day. Brian also checked himself into a mental hospital, multiple times in fact, whereas as Shawn is acting like a dumb Instaho partying in Miami. The comparison is absurd on its face.

by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2022 7:27 PM

I'm not that poster but the comparison wasn't about talent level, it was about a young pop star making a change in their work plan. That said, I don't think Shawn has the same options as a pre-streaming popstar, especially someone who wrote and produced their own material. Does Shawn have long money? Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2022 7:35 PM

Shawn wrote a handful of his songs

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2022 7:51 PM

Shawn could retire now if he wanted, and live well. Maybe he should.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2022 8:05 PM

Will his ego let him? The wish to pivot into acting suggest not.

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2022 8:08 PM

He has spoken about acting. He knows he can’t act. He took some classes and he is not an actor. He’s even admitted it. He was told he is unable to act out an emotion he wasn’t truly feeling. He also doesn’t have the voice for acting. Some people just can’t act. The way some just can’t sing. Grow the fuck up already r252.

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2022 8:13 PM

So he's tired of travelling, so he immediately...starts travelling. Make it make sense.

[quote]The way some just can’t sing

Like Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 254August 7, 2022 8:21 PM

R254 you really are one of the stupidest people I’ve ever interacted with on this site. I’ve been on here for years and there has never been anyone on here as stupid as you. It’s actually insane.

Hopping on a plane to travel is one thing, but that is not how touring works though. But you’re so fucking stupid you speak without knowing. Per usual. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t know what most artists do while touring.

by Anonymousreply 255August 7, 2022 8:25 PM

Excuse me, but to have no talent is not enough!

by Anonymousreply 256August 7, 2022 8:47 PM

[Quote] what most artists do while touring.

Blow.

by Anonymousreply 257August 7, 2022 8:47 PM

r255 You must have yourself blocked then.

Once again, waiting for your big explanation on how touring works. All you've done is copied and pasted a list of people who said they don't like touring. It's almost like you're full of shit or something.

I know you're little fangirl heart gets filled with rage when someone criticises your exceedingly bland fav, but trying to pretend he has a difficult job is just ridiculous. In case you haven't noticed, those same people he's hanging out with on the beach are the same ones he tours with. Oh no, he has to sit on a luxury bus or private plan with his friends? How terrible for him. At least he won't have to worry about doing it in the future, as there won't be much demand.

by Anonymousreply 258August 7, 2022 8:48 PM

its unfortunate that he can't act. He is really good looking in a conventional way, unlike Justin Timberlake and other music artists who attempted acting and failed.

by Anonymousreply 259August 7, 2022 8:50 PM

I do think it's difficult to face failure at such a young age with the perception that the whole world is watching. Even apart from his declining musical revelance, he's had little space to develop as a person. He's been treated as a laughing stock over his perceived sexuality. He should talk to Brooke Shields.

by Anonymousreply 260August 7, 2022 8:51 PM

He could act if he let himself go but... The Sassy Gay Waiter Show is unlikely to be commissioned.

by Anonymousreply 261August 7, 2022 8:52 PM

R255 I guess there's a reason I have him blocked.

by Anonymousreply 262August 7, 2022 11:36 PM

[quite] Yes, must be so hard to be flown around in a private plane and stay in luxury hotels in exchange for 90 minutes if croaking out some shitty song and then get paid millions for it. Poor, poor him.

He probably has extreme anxiety and an identity crisis for that very reason. His music does not connect with audiences who are not female and very young. Looking into that crowd of shrieking teens each night he has to think "wtf am I doing?" He probably wants a career reset so he can be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 263August 7, 2022 11:43 PM

[quote]Looking into that crowd of shrieking teens each night he has to think "wtf am I doing?" He probably wants a career reset so he can be taken seriously.

He should get some better songs.

by Anonymousreply 264August 7, 2022 11:45 PM

His fans are older now. For some reason Dl forgets that those fans that loved Mendes over the years have aged with him. He’s 23 now. No longer 15. Same goes for them.

by Anonymousreply 265August 7, 2022 11:51 PM

^^^ OK, that explains his shrinking fan base and why he can't sell out arenas. The truth is I only know him from DL, I have never even heard one of his songs (the embedded YouTube links don't work for me). I know he admires John Mayer and probably sees his own music as non-substantive in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 266August 8, 2022 12:00 AM

Slut

by Anonymousreply 267August 8, 2022 12:02 AM

I only know his songs that are hits, and I have to admit a couple of them are pretty good. I'm not really a fan though. He's a vapid blank slate.

by Anonymousreply 268August 8, 2022 12:09 AM

[quote]He’s 23 now.

And tomorrow he’s 24!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 8, 2022 12:13 AM

R269 happy to see him having fun

by Anonymousreply 270August 8, 2022 12:14 AM

Some of his non-singles are good (and better than the singles). I like “Why” a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 8, 2022 12:15 AM

“Where Were You In The Morning?”

Another good one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 8, 2022 12:16 AM

My favorite is Senorita, but it took 8 or 9 people to write that?

by Anonymousreply 273August 8, 2022 12:18 AM

Senorita is a duet. And it’s terrible.

by Anonymousreply 274August 8, 2022 12:23 AM

“Perfectly Wrong” is another great one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 8, 2022 12:27 AM

Harry has a distinctive deep, raspy tone to his voice which makes it instantly recognisable. Shawn's voice is light and generic without much appeal to older adults.

by Anonymousreply 276August 8, 2022 12:30 AM

Shawn’s voice is recognizable because it is very thin and whiny but his lower notes are pretty.

by Anonymousreply 277August 8, 2022 12:31 AM

Harry is extremely auto-tuned.

by Anonymousreply 278August 8, 2022 12:34 AM

Shawn, Bieber and Zayn have all had their spaz eras with cancelled shows and mental health crises. Harry has stayed sane and in 12 years has not cancelled a single concert because of medical issues. He also has the most passionate, loyal fandom of the three - but they're also the craziest. His fandom is riddled with conspiracy hags who think he's dating ugly Louis Tomlinson and that his relationship with Olivia Wilde is PR.

by Anonymousreply 279August 8, 2022 12:34 AM

I can't believe the shit that's produced these days. I watched part of the Grammys this year and Bieber sang some Peaches song that could not have been more ridiculous. The lyrics were hysterically amateur. I buy my peaches in Georgia and buy my weed in California. I seriously could believe my ears.

by Anonymousreply 280August 8, 2022 12:40 AM

Music today is so superficial and terrible.

by Anonymousreply 281August 8, 2022 12:41 AM

Dua Lipa and Doja Cat have some bops.

by Anonymousreply 282August 8, 2022 12:43 AM

Harry has a lot of passion when it comes to music and performing. He also seems to have a vision of what he wants his album to sound like before heading into the studio. His most recent album has a consistent tone and sound. I like that.

“Fine Line” was a terrific album but sounded like an album filled with many singles.

by Anonymousreply 283August 8, 2022 12:44 AM

The only song of heard of his was something about a watermelon. When did songs about fruits become a thing?

by Anonymousreply 284August 8, 2022 12:45 AM

You can’t really compare female pop acts to male pop acts. Females have dominated pop music for decades because they’re more marketable can do all types of sounds. Males have it harder in the pop genre.

by Anonymousreply 285August 8, 2022 12:45 AM

R284 if Watermelon Sugar (a song that is over 10x platinum) is the only song you’ve heard by Harry, you’re lying.

by Anonymousreply 286August 8, 2022 12:46 AM

R274, really- a duet? Is that what 2 people singing is called?

by Anonymousreply 287August 8, 2022 1:01 AM

I feel sorry for you. And that’s not a joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288August 8, 2022 1:09 AM

If he wants a more mature audience, maybe Diane Warren could write him a bop and turn him into the next Michael Bolton.

by Anonymousreply 289August 8, 2022 1:17 AM

I would like to see him star in a movie, while he’s still young, playing both (Parent Trap) the Mendes brothers murdering his parents.

by Anonymousreply 290August 8, 2022 2:28 AM

All his life, Zachary Efron has wanted the frienship of men. I expect Shawn is the same. Cornball teen idol can be damaging to young male self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 291August 8, 2022 3:06 AM

I think he should remake Sally Field properties. The Flying Canuck, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 292August 8, 2022 3:07 AM

who?

by Anonymousreply 293August 8, 2022 4:20 AM

I think he should show hole.

by Anonymousreply 294August 8, 2022 4:59 AM

Onlyfans awaits...

by Anonymousreply 295August 8, 2022 5:45 AM

You must be confusing him with Aaron Carter. Shawn has money.

by Anonymousreply 296August 8, 2022 5:58 AM

Needs a haircut and to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 297August 8, 2022 6:00 AM

He's done. Partying in Miami after cancelling his tour. Done.

by Anonymousreply 298August 8, 2022 8:02 AM

"I had a period when I was traveling for work and I absolutely hated it. I hated waiting for takeoff. I hated being on the plane. I hated having to wait for people to get off the plane. I hated having to connect with ground transportation. I missed my cat. I dreaded having to get on another plane a couple of days later."

We feel your pain and we're so sorry for your unhappiness.

By the way, do you have any food scraps for us...???

by Anonymousreply 299August 8, 2022 9:26 AM

Bitches of Datalounge, it's my 24th Birthday today! What are you getting me?

by Anonymousreply 300August 8, 2022 9:41 AM

[quote]Needs a haircut and to get laid.

His haircut is fine, but the later is a bit difficult, I mean he can have meaningless sex, but it is hard to find a girl as fine as Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 301August 8, 2022 9:48 AM

I don't know which is funnier...

...the fact that R301 thinks Camilla is fine or that he thinks Mendes is into women...

by Anonymousreply 302August 8, 2022 9:53 AM

Video of Shawn strutting his stuff in Miami:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 8, 2022 10:08 AM

R300 Sorry Shawn, maybe I'll fuck you next year.

by Anonymousreply 304August 8, 2022 11:11 AM

Laughing at all the little corporate drones who think that Shawn should get a job when he's already worth 40m and has an ongoing Calvin Klein contract. He doesn't ever need to work again.

by Anonymousreply 305August 8, 2022 11:35 AM

r263 He doesn't care about music. He only cares about being famous. He did an interview with Rolling Stone, and all he talked about was fame, not his music at all. So he'd only care about being taken seriously if it means getting more fame.

His last tour had a cancellation which figured prominently in the Netflix documentary released afterwards. Funny how this now-cancelled tour was sponsored by Disney+ - suggesting another doc is on the way.

by Anonymousreply 306August 8, 2022 12:01 PM

Exactly R306.

by Anonymousreply 307August 8, 2022 1:15 PM

He reminds me of Alex Polizzi, the Hotel Inspector (UK tv show). Frankly, she’s far sexier than him by virtue of the fact she has a personality though.

by Anonymousreply 308August 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Can we PLEASE ban the shill who keeps trying to make this Canuck fug a thing? People clearly aren't into him aside from a few temporary teenage girl fans. As hard as I've tried I can't find anything "hot" or "sexy" about him. He's had two pop songs in several years of trying to make it big. And yet, some asshole Canadian shill continues to flood the board with banal posts about him.

by Anonymousreply 309August 8, 2022 1:41 PM

Do we assume that Shawn and Connor Brashier are dating?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 8, 2022 1:57 PM

r309 I'd much rather look at Shawn Mendes than at some of the Michelin men and buffalos DL considers delectable. Nevertheless, Canadian shill, one thread at a time would suffice.

r310 Dongtasters two.

by Anonymousreply 311August 8, 2022 1:58 PM

R310 Connor supposedly has a girlfriend so don’t k is if they’re dating… but I’m pretty sure they’ve fucked at least

it’s giving me Liberace/Scott Thorson vibes

by Anonymousreply 312August 8, 2022 2:18 PM

He has hot feet

by Anonymousreply 313August 8, 2022 2:32 PM

Does he have evolution toe?

by Anonymousreply 314August 8, 2022 2:34 PM

Giving the paps content. He knew they were there, there's video of him looking and talking to them, and so he decides to stand in full view of them and rub lotion on himself for them. So pathetically needy for attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315August 8, 2022 9:42 PM

It's hardly pathetic. It's part of his job.

by Anonymousreply 316August 8, 2022 10:02 PM

It must be exhausting wanting people to look at you all the time.

by Anonymousreply 317August 8, 2022 10:35 PM

R312 He's desperate for it and afraid of it. I keep telling him to get some toys or a smaller guy, but he's terrified of turning gay.

by Anonymousreply 318August 8, 2022 10:50 PM

Gurl, Shawn's life is following the same path as Colton Haynes. We had mega threads on him 10 years ago just like this before he came out.

Colton peaked at around 24-25, just before parting ways with Teen Wolf. I remember him also being on constant vacations around the world with Camp Podwall, living it up. Hopefully in five years Shawn won't be fat and on drugs. It took Colton years to himself together!

by Anonymousreply 319August 8, 2022 10:57 PM

Colton had a terrible childhood.

by Anonymousreply 320August 8, 2022 11:12 PM

He is a total hottie!

by Anonymousreply 321August 8, 2022 11:13 PM

[QUOTE] Ban this Canadian shill who continues to flood the board with banal posts about him.

It's not just one person who's interested in Shawn, you xenophobic old fucker. If that was the case this thread would have been paywalled at post 50.

by Anonymousreply 322August 9, 2022 12:14 AM

Shawn is soft as pigshit and will never be able to cancel a tour because he has the vapors again. The policy terms will preclude that.

by Anonymousreply 323August 9, 2022 12:19 AM

Colton was never a huge popstar. He was a costar on Teen Wolf and Arrow. Not even a household name.

by Anonymousreply 324August 9, 2022 12:29 AM

Omg Connor is so sweet and the only person out of everyone he knows who posted something that Shawn reposted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 9, 2022 12:30 AM

Shawn is a teen idol, not huge outside his demographic. In his way, he's as niche as Colton.

by Anonymousreply 326August 9, 2022 12:30 AM

Shawn won't be able to get a tour insured again after all these cancellations. Styles is set to have the number one tour of 2022 in terms of revenue once he's finished his massive US tour. 15 nights at MSG and 15 nights at The Forum, LA.

by Anonymousreply 327August 9, 2022 12:30 AM

He’s still known. Older people may not listen to him, but they know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 328August 9, 2022 12:31 AM

God he looks so fucking hot. Lol “I don’t remember signing up for a photo shoot this morning”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 9, 2022 12:43 AM

[quote]I just had a coworker take an LOA for his “mental health”. He wasn’t in a psych ward. He was living his life.

R235 How many of his fans were crushed when he cancelled his world tour, though?

[quote]He’s still known. Older people may not listen to him, but they know who he is.

Some do. When he did his last tour the granddaughter of one of my co-workers was given a ticket at the last minute, by a friend who couldn't go. The coworker had no idea who he was. I commented on this to another older co-worker, who also had never heard of him. On the other hand, another woman I know (who is more into music, and about 50), knows/likes him.

by Anonymousreply 330August 9, 2022 12:46 AM

Shawn is far better known globally than Colton Haynes who's only known in the US by people who watched Teen Wolf. Colton never had a PDA heavy relationship with a woman like Shawn did Camila. Camila is highly sexed and wouldn't waste a minute 'bearding'. They were fucking for years.

by Anonymousreply 331August 9, 2022 12:50 AM

Colton and Lauren Conrad were linked.

by Anonymousreply 332August 9, 2022 12:52 AM

[Quote] Camila is highly sexed and wouldn't waste a minute 'bearding'.

She already found another gay boyfriend, Matan Shalev.

by Anonymousreply 333August 9, 2022 12:53 AM

Colton was never a big deal. Shawn became a big name, performing at every Awards show, a sold out world tour, presenting at the Oscars etc. of course he’s known. Colton Haynes had what? MTV awards? If even lmao. I mean, come on. Let’s be real.

by Anonymousreply 334August 9, 2022 12:55 AM

Has Shawn commented on the death of ONJ?

by Anonymousreply 335August 9, 2022 12:58 AM

r334 did anyone say Colton is as famous and as celebrated as Shawn? No. What I said was that their personal lives in their 20s have had similar trajectories. Colton also folded under job/closet pressure. And they both were gossiped about here, to death. Colton was hot shit like Shawn is now, don't get it twisted. We had sagas of threads about Colton here when he was sizzling hot.

by Anonymousreply 336August 9, 2022 1:01 AM

No one cares that DLers found Colton attractive. He was attractive despite being short. But you also compared their careers when there is no comparison.

by Anonymousreply 337August 9, 2022 1:04 AM

r337 You cannot rewrite history. Colton was just as big a deal HERE 10 years ago as Shawn is today. NEXT.

by Anonymousreply 338August 9, 2022 1:13 AM

R327, please don't comment, when you don't know how the business works.. Shawn will be able to get insurance again, just like Adele did.

by Anonymousreply 339August 9, 2022 1:24 AM

[quote]Has Shawn commented on the death of ONJ?

No, and neither has the bitch Susan Dey.

by Anonymousreply 340August 9, 2022 3:15 AM

Shawnie says hot Cuban Daddy pinga inspires and heals him...

so where else was he to go on this pilgrimage?

by Anonymousreply 341August 9, 2022 3:31 AM

R341 Please, any size dick makes him go cry and beat off in his room.

by Anonymousreply 342August 9, 2022 3:34 AM

Not sure why all the topless photos of Shawn are hastening my decreasing attraction for him. Not that I had that much to begin with, but every beach/swim trunks photo I see just makes him look like a regular college-aged dude at the beach. He's still a very handsome young man but aside from the constant speculation surrounding his sexual orientation, he's white and dry as toast.

by Anonymousreply 343August 9, 2022 5:38 AM

Shawn is absolutely sizzling hot!

by Anonymousreply 344August 9, 2022 6:16 AM

His body is perfection, and he has great hair. Like the feets too.

by Anonymousreply 345August 9, 2022 6:57 AM

[quote]he's white and dry as toast.

Why don't you start your own thread about some black celebrity eg. Tyler the Creator, if you dislike whites. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

by Anonymousreply 346August 9, 2022 7:06 AM

[quote]Camila is highly sexed and wouldn't waste a minute 'bearding'. They were fucking for years.

She’s fat and dumpy and had just been outed as a racist. She bearded up with Shawn because she needed good PR, even though her album tanked anyway.

by Anonymousreply 347August 9, 2022 11:06 AM

This fashion of accusing random people of being racist is getting so last year R347.

by Anonymousreply 348August 9, 2022 11:09 AM

Her debut album didn’t tank.

by Anonymousreply 349August 9, 2022 11:20 AM

I don't understand why people are mad about him canceling his tour. Were people here desperately looking forward to hearing him sing live for two hours? I mean, cmon. It's a victimless decision. It saves him the work, it fans have been refunded and there's plenty of notice for people to fill that evening with something else. What's the problem?

He's basically a kid, and he's rich, and he seems (sorry) basically dumb. I feel like just wandering around on beaches is a reasonable thing for him to do with the rest of his 20s. He's not hurting anyone.

I watched that video of him hooked up to a lie detector and he seemed to be like a brunette Ken doll come to life—handsome, head full of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 350August 9, 2022 11:32 AM

[Quote] It's a victimless decision.

Quite a lot of people are out of a job.

by Anonymousreply 351August 9, 2022 11:36 AM

R351 Are they, though? They lost a gig. Their jobs are the sorts through which livelihoods are made up of a series of gigs that come and go. All of them will find other gigs. The concert hall dates will be filled with other performances. The tour company will hire other performers. If anyone is a close employee of his and is losing out on the tour, it's likely he will keep them on the payroll. If not, they will seek employment with another 'talent' who is more respectful and loyal.

by Anonymousreply 352August 9, 2022 11:41 AM

A two year gig, hon. That ain't small potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 353August 9, 2022 11:43 AM

How often does he rub one out?

by Anonymousreply 354August 9, 2022 11:45 AM

r350 I don't think people - other than his fangirls - are mad he cancelled. They're angry at him using claims of mental health to protect himself from criticism.

r352 You actually have no idea how the industry works, do you? People are booked on these projects months in advance, so if they're cancelled they're screwed, because other possible jobs for those dates have already hired their staff. You're acting like they're just randomly hired when he comes into town. And you're just making up shit with claims he'll keep people on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 355August 9, 2022 11:48 AM

R354, probably every time he thinks of Connor:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356August 9, 2022 11:49 AM

[Quote]Quite a lot of people are out of a job.

Yes, but they are just people.

I'm a star.

by Anonymousreply 357August 9, 2022 11:52 AM

Yes, but they are just people.

People pay me to take pictures of me in my underwear.

by Anonymousreply 358August 9, 2022 12:07 PM

Wait, the Connor being talked about here isn’t Jessup?

by Anonymousreply 359August 9, 2022 12:13 PM

No. It's Connor Brashier. He's dating Bill Gates' daughter or something.

by Anonymousreply 360August 9, 2022 12:25 PM

Thanks R358, but it didn't need fixing.

I'm a star.

by Anonymousreply 361August 9, 2022 12:38 PM

R369 If this Connor is dating a woman where are the Shawn/Connor are gay together rumors coming from?

by Anonymousreply 362August 9, 2022 12:49 PM

The fact that they are two young, attractive men who travel together (because Connor is a hanger-on)?

by Anonymousreply 363August 9, 2022 12:52 PM

He may be a hanger on, but is he well hung?

by Anonymousreply 364August 9, 2022 1:01 PM

[quote]If this Connor is dating a woman where are the Shawn/Connor are gay together rumors coming from?

The rumors started when they both had girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 365August 9, 2022 1:17 PM

Well, Shawn pings from space. He could have a harem of women. It won't make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 366August 9, 2022 1:19 PM

Shawn should start procreating. That'll show y'all.

by Anonymousreply 367August 9, 2022 1:20 PM

Shawn should do an Only Fans. I’d pay to watch him jerk off.

by Anonymousreply 368August 9, 2022 7:40 PM

Do you think he fingers his hole when he's jerking off?

by Anonymousreply 369August 9, 2022 7:49 PM

Connor is his assistant and videographer. Not a hanger-on

by Anonymousreply 370August 9, 2022 7:50 PM

Shawn should be making lots of naked pictures and videos in his downtime because in 20 years, he'll be like Justin Timberlake or Aaron Carter or Clay Aiken—schlumpy, middle aged and trying to find a reason for being without his wild fans, maybe resorting to selling his nakedness to pay for his droogs.

by Anonymousreply 371August 9, 2022 7:50 PM

[Quote] Connor is his assistant and videographer. Not a hanger-on

I doubt Connor does much assisting. He's an emotional support animal. That's the assistance he provides.

by Anonymousreply 372August 9, 2022 8:06 PM

R372 that’s being an assistant then…

by Anonymousreply 373August 9, 2022 8:09 PM

It's hanging on, and telling Shawn what he wants to hear.

by Anonymousreply 374August 9, 2022 8:12 PM

"I need assistance in the shower..."

by Anonymousreply 375August 9, 2022 8:13 PM

"I put the ass in assistant!"

by Anonymousreply 376August 9, 2022 8:14 PM

[quote]Connor is his assistant and videographer.

And cum dumpster

by Anonymousreply 377August 9, 2022 8:21 PM

Connor is dating Bill Gates daughter. He isn’t fucking that up.

by Anonymousreply 378August 9, 2022 8:31 PM

Really R378. It wouldn't be fortunate if miss Gates found him in bed with Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 379August 9, 2022 8:33 PM

Maybe she likes to be sandwiched between Sean and Connor, even if they are making out with one another. Who wouldn't?

The girl was raised by a billionaire. SHE FREAKY. Those people do not have typical sexual norms.

by Anonymousreply 380August 9, 2022 8:36 PM

Does this girl look like Bill? Melinda is only slightly better choice.

If she is randy like daddy R380, could be. But you know how women are not very much into bisexual men.

by Anonymousreply 381August 9, 2022 8:41 PM

The richest people are the most conservative. They’re rarely truly liberal.

by Anonymousreply 382August 9, 2022 8:43 PM

R381 What are you talking about? At least when I was young, girls were all about the emotionally harangued pretty bi boys. The one-dangly-earring emo thing going on today feels like a direct throwback to that Hot Topic 90s culture, and girls loved the skinny guys whose sexuality was ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 383August 9, 2022 8:46 PM

Yea, ambiguous, as long as they don't really fuck the guys.

by Anonymousreply 384August 9, 2022 8:55 PM

He's not even trying to hide the pisstaking now. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 385August 9, 2022 8:57 PM

R384 yup. They like that type of guy but don’t actually want him doing anything with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 386August 9, 2022 8:58 PM

r374 Plus he finds fanart to steal

by Anonymousreply 387August 9, 2022 8:58 PM

Uncut pinga for the win.

by Anonymousreply 388August 9, 2022 10:08 PM

He has evolution toe.

by Anonymousreply 389August 9, 2022 10:19 PM

R364 8 and change. Shawn's touched it when he was a little drunk, but that's it. He's not a bad guy, but he's got some serious self-hate issues. Maybe it'll be easier when his career's faded more.

by Anonymousreply 390August 9, 2022 10:32 PM

[quote]but he's got some serious self-hate issues

As he should

by Anonymousreply 391August 9, 2022 10:40 PM

Anyone who believes the mental health excuse is a retard.

by Anonymousreply 392August 10, 2022 1:31 AM

[quote]Shawn should do an Only Fans. I’d pay to watch him jerk off.

Maybe Shawn should leak his jerk off videos.

by Anonymousreply 393August 10, 2022 9:31 AM

Another video of Shawn strutting his stuff in Miami:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 10, 2022 10:00 AM

He reminds me of JFK, Jr. and Antonio Sabato, Jr. when they were young. He's a gorgeous himbo, just someone who was made to stand around as decoration and searches life in futility for some specific reason to be here without ever accepting that they were just made to be set decoration.

by Anonymousreply 395August 10, 2022 10:18 AM

^ fucking incel weirdo ^

by Anonymousreply 396August 10, 2022 10:30 AM

Pretty but there’s absolutely no there there. He wants to be a Swift or a Sheeran and write the sort of pop songs that endure, but he’s not good enough.

by Anonymousreply 397August 10, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote]He wants to be a Swift or a Sheeran and write the sort of pop songs that endure

No, he doesn't. He just wants fame. And that's by his own admission.

by Anonymousreply 398August 10, 2022 11:57 AM

He shouldn’t be famous, but he is because of social media, which proves social media is very bad.

by Anonymousreply 399August 10, 2022 2:15 PM

Probably the same for Justin Bieber - maybe. Justin may have been successful without social media, however.

by Anonymousreply 400August 10, 2022 2:16 PM

Bieber wouldn’t have been successful if not for Usher. Bieber’s singing is worse live than Shawn’s

by Anonymousreply 401August 10, 2022 3:33 PM

Will Taylor Swift's or Ed Sheeran's pop songs really endure?

by Anonymousreply 402August 10, 2022 3:41 PM

I get my peaches in Georgia. And my weed in California.

by Anonymousreply 403August 10, 2022 3:58 PM

Shawn's been seen on Raya (dating app for famous people) looking for hot snatch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 10, 2022 4:28 PM

R402 Swift rereleased two decade+ old albums in the last year to very strong sales, which suggests she will. Sheeran’s last album was a flop but he could always bounce back.

by Anonymousreply 405August 10, 2022 4:33 PM

"looking for hot snatch..."

sure..."snatch"...THAT'S what he's after...snatch...

by Anonymousreply 406August 10, 2022 4:46 PM

r404

[quote]Music and Art

HA!

by Anonymousreply 407August 10, 2022 4:58 PM

r405 But it was the same audience who bought them the first time round who bought them again

by Anonymousreply 408August 10, 2022 4:59 PM

Shawn would be famous in any decade, social media be damned. How long he can remain relevant is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 409August 10, 2022 5:10 PM

r409 How? He has little charisma. His singing is basic. He only got popularity because he was a soft boy on Vine before being a soft boy was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 410August 10, 2022 5:12 PM

There's always space for a basic white boy, singer or no. The basic is part of their broad marketability.

by Anonymousreply 411August 10, 2022 5:20 PM

Soft boy has always been a thing. Think of the sweet voiced tenors of the pre rock and rock eras. For every Mick Jagger, there's a Cliff Richard or Johnny Mathis.

by Anonymousreply 412August 10, 2022 5:21 PM

Or Johnnie Ray...

by Anonymousreply 413August 10, 2022 5:22 PM

So someone created a new thread for this article, but I don't understand why

He's just so pathetic. He can't ignore the questioner. You can tell he doesn't want to talk, and yet still he gives in and gives them what they want because he's utterly spineless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 10, 2022 5:22 PM

You say he gives in but public images have to be maintained.

by Anonymousreply 415August 10, 2022 5:23 PM

Shawn’s got maybe eighteen months to play with in regards to his tresses before he starts looking like a handsome lesbian. I think maybe that’s what’s fueling my lack of attraction. He needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 416August 10, 2022 6:33 PM

I’m not a beach person at all, but isn’t one supposed to avoid Miami in the summer?

by Anonymousreply 417August 10, 2022 6:33 PM

No. It's the long face and the falling away of facial fat.

by Anonymousreply 418August 10, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote] He has evolution toe.

It's the most common of shape/pattern.

by Anonymousreply 419August 10, 2022 6:57 PM

Evolution toe is horrid.

by Anonymousreply 420August 10, 2022 6:59 PM

" but isn’t one supposed to avoid Miami in the summer?"

He wants to be near that racist Cuban, cellulite ridden snatch which he finds so endearing.

by Anonymousreply 421August 10, 2022 7:09 PM

Is Walter Mercado Cuban?

by Anonymousreply 422August 10, 2022 7:15 PM

Shawn’s foot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423August 10, 2022 7:20 PM

Bunions?

by Anonymousreply 424August 10, 2022 7:21 PM

^that can't be... or maybe those tight cha cha boots have destroyed his feet.

by Anonymousreply 425August 10, 2022 7:22 PM

[quote]Bunions?

Evolution toe.

by Anonymousreply 426August 10, 2022 7:38 PM

He's presenting ass the way a tuckered-and-blown-out pig bottom does at 4 am on a Sunday morning at the Branding Iron Leather Bar in Venice, Illinois.

by Anonymousreply 427August 10, 2022 7:44 PM

R427 That is very exactingly specific, but it does paint a picture.

by Anonymousreply 428August 10, 2022 8:02 PM

I disagree. That gif of him plopping into the water. He's as sexy as a maiden aunt.

by Anonymousreply 429August 10, 2022 8:14 PM

That is not Shawn's foot at R423. He doesn't have Morton's toe. There are too many pictures of his feet at WikiFeet Men to verify what his feet look like. (Honestly, I think he has a foot fetish because he deliberately shows them off all the time.)

by Anonymousreply 430August 10, 2022 10:54 PM

Shawn merely wants to keep the gurlies and honeys happy/fed.

by Anonymousreply 431August 10, 2022 10:56 PM

He shouldn’t be, R430.

by Anonymousreply 432August 10, 2022 11:05 PM

Because of MonkeyPox, the gays are back to fucking with their big Toe. BIG TOES are in demand.

by Anonymousreply 433August 10, 2022 11:07 PM

Big toe is good, but your middle toe should not be longer than your big toe.

by Anonymousreply 434August 10, 2022 11:10 PM

Camila's foot

by Anonymousreply 435August 10, 2022 11:12 PM

Feet fetish people are fucking creepy

by Anonymousreply 436August 10, 2022 11:44 PM

Are there Teef Fetish People?

by Anonymousreply 437August 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Feets.

by Anonymousreply 438August 11, 2022 12:17 AM

He needs to show hole!

by Anonymousreply 439August 11, 2022 12:22 AM

But he has a flat butt. Is hole hot when you’re flat?

by Anonymousreply 440August 11, 2022 12:24 AM

R430 showing your own feet isn’t a foot fetish. He’s catering to the fans who seem obsessed with his feet, and there are a lot of them. There were tumblrs dedicated to his feet

by Anonymousreply 441August 11, 2022 12:31 AM

It's weird r441. I just don't understand people who are into feet.

by Anonymousreply 442August 11, 2022 12:33 AM

Then fuck off ^. Really.

by Anonymousreply 443August 11, 2022 12:34 AM

I don't understand overly sensitive people who are into feet.

by Anonymousreply 444August 11, 2022 12:35 AM

You don’t need to understand it. It’s not for you. But others like it.

by Anonymousreply 445August 11, 2022 12:37 AM

[quote]I don't understand overly sensitive people who are into feet.

I don’t understand trolls either, so I guess we’re even.

by Anonymousreply 446August 11, 2022 12:37 AM

Apparently he went on a date last night to the opera with a possible guy.

by Anonymousreply 447August 11, 2022 12:37 AM

It’s called hanging out with friends

by Anonymousreply 448August 11, 2022 12:40 AM

That’s a lot of manspread in OP picture, does he have the equipment to back that up?

by Anonymousreply 449August 11, 2022 12:40 AM

Opera? Does he actually like that kind of music? Don't give me a reason to like him, please.

by Anonymousreply 450August 11, 2022 12:44 AM

Feet are gross. How could anyone be turned on by them?

by Anonymousreply 451August 11, 2022 12:45 AM

R450 idk if that person was being honest but he’s gone to the opera in the past

by Anonymousreply 452August 11, 2022 12:54 AM

R452 I would never lie on the internet

Was on DM reddit tea thread. . And yeah, he seems to like opera and ballet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453August 11, 2022 1:03 AM

“Ballet and opera? That’s boy’s as queer as a three dollar bill!”

by Anonymousreply 454August 11, 2022 1:11 AM

I would wanna fuck him but i'd wanna be pulling his hair and slapping his ass the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 455August 11, 2022 4:56 AM

OP- They both look like SCENE QUEENS

by Anonymousreply 456August 11, 2022 5:02 AM

R455 Bottle his tears and sell them on eBay.

by Anonymousreply 457August 11, 2022 5:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458August 11, 2022 9:10 AM

R455 you are one disgusting bitch.

by Anonymousreply 459August 11, 2022 10:56 AM

[quote]Was on DM

So it's bullshit then

by Anonymousreply 460August 11, 2022 11:36 AM

[quote]We don't really type "lol" anymore

Shut your little whore mouth, anyone can say 'lol' if the want. Who are these uptight grannies?

by Anonymousreply 461August 11, 2022 11:47 AM

Stand by for Shawn to be outed as intersex.

by Anonymousreply 462August 11, 2022 11:59 AM

These intersex and trans jokes are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 463August 11, 2022 12:01 PM

R463 Feel free to move along, then.

by Anonymousreply 464August 11, 2022 12:04 PM

Why would I move along if your jokes are tired.

by Anonymousreply 465August 11, 2022 12:09 PM

R465 If the jokes are such a burden to you. Or perhaps you could just STFU.

by Anonymousreply 466August 11, 2022 12:13 PM

God, you really take bad a bit of friendly criticism, R466.

by Anonymousreply 467August 11, 2022 12:18 PM

R446 I don't understand overly sensitive people who are into feet who call other people trolls when they're just making a dumb joke.

by Anonymousreply 468August 11, 2022 2:43 PM

The opera date person is probably the same person who insisted Shawn was spotted with Troye Sivan.

by Anonymousreply 469August 11, 2022 2:48 PM

There was some quote floating around somewhere on the internet alleged to be ascribed to Shawn Mendes(I don't know if it's true). Claiming that Shawn Mendes knows that there many people out there interested in his feet. Allegedly famous wealthy people interested too. Who allegedly have asked him if they could worship his socks and feet and would be willing to pay him if need be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470August 11, 2022 4:23 PM

I love his feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471August 11, 2022 4:25 PM

r470 That quote was made up be a poster here

by Anonymousreply 472August 11, 2022 4:27 PM

I normally don’t like evo toe but Shawny had the feets to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 473August 11, 2022 4:28 PM

You’d suck on that long middle toe? ^

by Anonymousreply 474August 11, 2022 4:32 PM

I think he may as well be famous.

He is a beautiful young man and the reality is that that is all many people care about. JFK, Jr. sadly was not really more than that. He was more ambitious, I guess, but ultimately only his parentage and his appearance were exceptional and that was more than enough for people who still lust after him.

by Anonymousreply 475August 11, 2022 4:55 PM

Doesn't he need to work to keep his Green Card?

by Anonymousreply 476August 11, 2022 4:58 PM

Shawn has big feet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477August 11, 2022 5:22 PM

He seems like a pretty Pinnochio. He wants to be a real person with depth and talent but it's just not his nature.

by Anonymousreply 478August 11, 2022 5:26 PM

[quote]t's a victimless decision.

Honey, you don't know...his bussy is wrecked!

by Anonymousreply 479August 11, 2022 5:27 PM

Shawn Mendes is horse-faced, I don't know how anyone can think he's gorgeous.

People who get turned on by feet are truly strange.

by Anonymousreply 480August 11, 2022 8:21 PM

Does he give up the ass?

by Anonymousreply 481August 11, 2022 8:41 PM

The first time I ever heard of anyone being into feet was in a biography of Cecil B. DeMille. Didn't know it was so widespread.

by Anonymousreply 482August 11, 2022 9:35 PM

Datalounge has had multiple memorable feets trolls through the years.

by Anonymousreply 483August 11, 2022 10:13 PM

R481 It's like a snare drum of fear down there.

by Anonymousreply 484August 12, 2022 12:07 AM

Waxed hole, I'm sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 485August 12, 2022 12:43 AM

But his butt is flat.

by Anonymousreply 486August 12, 2022 12:43 AM

Who cares? Many guys have small-flat butts. Go to Europe. That’s the norm for white guys there.

by Anonymousreply 487August 12, 2022 12:45 AM

It's all about the hole.

by Anonymousreply 488August 12, 2022 12:45 AM

Flat butt, evolution toe. Anxiety. Endless anxiety. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 489August 12, 2022 12:47 AM

The whole world is watching. And he's been rewarded less and less. He only understand more More MORE.

by Anonymousreply 490August 12, 2022 12:49 AM

I don't care so much about his flat butt. I love his curly hair, his complexion and flushed cheeks, his long lean and perfectly toned body, his luscious lips and beautiful smile. I love that he looks like he would smell good, even after a workout. I love his level of hairiness. I could go on and on, but I'll stop.

by Anonymousreply 491August 12, 2022 12:49 AM

Anymore pics of his evolution toe?

by Anonymousreply 492August 12, 2022 12:51 AM

R492 most of the pics posted here of his feet aren’t even his

by Anonymousreply 493August 12, 2022 12:53 AM

Some are.

by Anonymousreply 494August 12, 2022 12:54 AM

[quote] Flat butt, evolution toe. Anxiety. Endless anxiety. I don’t get it.

The Latin foreskin compensates for all that.

by Anonymousreply 495August 12, 2022 12:55 AM

Don't mind the flat butt. Easier to plow deeper.

by Anonymousreply 496August 12, 2022 1:10 AM

Does he speak Portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 497August 12, 2022 1:32 AM

His ass isn’t round but I bet it’s extremely pleasing to behold.

by Anonymousreply 498August 12, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote]Many guys have small-flat butts. Go to Europe.

I will if you're paying.

[quote]That’s the norm for white guys there.

What do white guys there do differently than white guys here, to have small flat butts?

by Anonymousreply 499August 12, 2022 1:38 AM

R497 He speaks Canadian, eh?

by Anonymousreply 500August 12, 2022 1:39 AM

[Quote] What do white guys there do differently than white guys here, to have small flat butts?

They don't get BBLs for one.

by Anonymousreply 501August 12, 2022 1:46 AM

99.999 percent of men don't get BBLs. European men don't work out. And if they do - they skip leg day.

Thankfully, white boys in America know they need to build up their legs and bubble up the butt as much as possible.

We black and latin men grow tired of stealing all your men and women. We got ASS DICK LEGS LIPS FACE HAIR BEAUTIFUL SKIN DICK AND ASS. Firm sexy flesh that builds muscle fast. Not such pretty feet cuz we men. So the socks stay on if we're gonna film our passion. ❤

Shawn has a toned butt. He needs to work harder on the shelf and side glutes. Squats alone won't do it for a tall thin white boy. Anyone with eyes can see he's working on his body -including the legs.

He'll never be fuckable for me - but he's got some tight lil slightly flat ass on him. When he first paid me to fuck him, it was hard an he wouldn't let me go deep. He's got more heat and a bit more bounce to him now.

by Anonymousreply 502August 12, 2022 7:00 AM

[quote]We black and latin men grow tired of stealing all your men and women.

Yea, that is why you black queens always whine how any average white guy gets thousand times more attention than the hottest black guy (which is true btw). And about the "racism" on apps.

by Anonymousreply 503August 12, 2022 7:26 AM

Shawn Mendes will be gone soon. And then the Datalounge queen who are old enough to be his father or grandfather will latch onto the new pop prince

by Anonymousreply 504August 12, 2022 7:28 AM

Hey r450 aka Ancient White Fags Troll how were you 12 years old in 1995?

by Anonymousreply 505August 12, 2022 7:29 AM

r502 you are an old white Canadian man. Stop with this bullshit. We see you.

by Anonymousreply 506August 12, 2022 7:30 AM

[quote]He'll never be fuckable for me - but he's got some tight lil slightly flat ass on him. When he first paid me to fuck him, it was hard an he wouldn't let me go deep. He's got more heat and a bit more bounce to him now.

You're a fat doughy -something man in Canada. Please.

by Anonymousreply 507August 12, 2022 7:32 AM

R506 No, I believe it is some black gay incel, who haven't been fucked since his daddy died.

by Anonymousreply 508August 12, 2022 7:35 AM

r508 how were you 12 years old in 1995?

by Anonymousreply 509August 12, 2022 7:36 AM

Shall we get out the Sunset Boulevard program from 1995?

by Anonymousreply 510August 12, 2022 7:37 AM

^ F@G ^

by Anonymousreply 511August 12, 2022 7:41 AM

Bye bitch. Your Canadian ass is busted.

by Anonymousreply 512August 12, 2022 7:44 AM

[quote]We black and latin men grow tired of stealing all your men and women.

In your dreams R502. It is only Kardashians and few BBC fetishists. The big majority wants white men. Maybe cause they don't have the complexes that you have shown in your post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513August 12, 2022 7:52 AM

[quote]European men don't work out.

Why don't European men work out?

by Anonymousreply 514August 12, 2022 9:14 AM

Cut or uncut. Can't claim all Canadians are uncut, Beiber his contemporary is cut.

by Anonymousreply 515August 12, 2022 10:47 AM

[quote] The whole world is watching. And he's been rewarded less and less. He only understand more More MORE.

Meanwhile, the corrupt former American president was just raided for stealing top-secret nuclear security intelligence and has been given an ultimatum of this evening to inform US intelligence agencies about whether he has put our country and potentially the world at existential risk.

But the world is watching and judging Shawn Mendes cavort shirtless on beaches and yachts cuz THE MONSTER canceled his tour that no one wanted to see.

by Anonymousreply 516August 12, 2022 10:54 AM

Show of hands, how many people read threads like this because they don't want to talk about Trump?

by Anonymousreply 517August 12, 2022 11:00 AM

R515 is correct -- lots of Canadian guys are cut. From Justin Bieber to Jason Priestley. And it's certainly possible that Shawn is, too.

by Anonymousreply 518August 12, 2022 11:04 AM

Me, r517

by Anonymousreply 519August 12, 2022 11:15 AM

Shawn rubbing in sun tan oil:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520August 12, 2022 11:37 AM

r516 Aw, are you only capable of thinking about one thing at a time?

by Anonymousreply 521August 12, 2022 1:03 PM

R520 Wow, that's a MENTALLY ILL person if I ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 522August 12, 2022 1:48 PM

What kind of a god damned loser vacations in Florida in August?

by Anonymousreply 523August 12, 2022 1:57 PM

Someone looking for Papis?

by Anonymousreply 524August 12, 2022 2:00 PM

Yeah, he's not going to have longevity. His story is boring. Most of life is just tell us a story. Entertain us with one.

by Anonymousreply 525August 12, 2022 2:04 PM

r505, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you need to be on meds? I don't know what "ancient white fags" troll is, but I'm not that.

by Anonymousreply 526August 12, 2022 3:44 PM

[quote]Wow, that's a MENTALLY ILL person if I ever saw one.

Exactly. Let me know when he plows a car through a house.

by Anonymousreply 527August 12, 2022 3:46 PM

He's nutz if he slathers himself with oil on a Florida summer beach in 2022. He'll be jerky by 30 and worse by 40.

by Anonymousreply 528August 12, 2022 7:52 PM

R528 Some oilz come with high SPF numberz, like 50.

by Anonymousreply 529August 12, 2022 10:50 PM

He seems quite stressed out for a Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 530August 12, 2022 10:53 PM

It’s the gay, R530.

by Anonymousreply 531August 12, 2022 11:06 PM

“The Gay”.

by Anonymousreply 532August 12, 2022 11:07 PM

Come on Shawn - pull those shorts down and oil the weiner.

by Anonymousreply 533August 12, 2022 11:18 PM

R533 Ssssh, Shawn has a secret down there.

by Anonymousreply 534August 13, 2022 4:28 PM

R502 “leg day” is bullshit. Many many guys work out their lower bodies and see small results. The legs/thighs/ass area is mostly about genetics. Look into it.

by Anonymousreply 535August 13, 2022 9:27 PM

PS this is what his feet look like. Not the weird foot pics that loser keeps posting. Posted by Shawn himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536August 13, 2022 9:28 PM

R523 millions of people every year. Miami is one of Americas tops tourist spots and a world class city. People from all over the world go there.

by Anonymousreply 537August 13, 2022 9:32 PM

Men who get off on their own feet suffer from arrested development, sexually and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 538August 13, 2022 9:33 PM

R538 that’s highly false, and he isn’t getting off to them. He’s helping his foot fandom get off though.

by Anonymousreply 539August 13, 2022 9:36 PM

Remember Shawnie, don't give away the milk...

It won't be long until nobody wants that milk anymore.

by Anonymousreply 540August 13, 2022 9:41 PM

Thanks for the feets

by Anonymousreply 541August 13, 2022 11:38 PM

"It won't be long until nobody wants that milk anymore."

Why buy the milk when you got the cow for free.

by Anonymousreply 542August 14, 2022 12:03 AM

Shawn's security did everything but put a condom on him when he and Camila started "dating". Of course, when they found out that I was stunt dicking for him, they relaxed. The only milk Shawn is giving is on himself.

by Anonymousreply 543August 14, 2022 1:49 AM

Well looks like Shawn had a backyard party in NY today. No signs of Connor. Was he not invited this time? Or he couldn’t make it? He’s never absent.

by Anonymousreply 544August 14, 2022 2:45 AM

R544 He's pissed at me because he heard a rumor that I was boning John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 545August 14, 2022 7:23 AM

Connor is straight and dating a Gates daughter. He isn’t stupid

by Anonymousreply 546August 14, 2022 9:22 AM

The tone deafness of pretending to be devastated to have to cancel your tour and yet still constantly posting photos of you partying and enjoying yourself is interesting. Guess he's just desperate for clicks

by Anonymousreply 547August 14, 2022 11:19 AM

Why is he on vacation? I thought he was supposed to work on his mental health? Isn't that the reason he cancelled his tour?

by Anonymousreply 548August 14, 2022 2:42 PM

You think a vacation wouldn't improve someone's mental health?

by Anonymousreply 549August 14, 2022 2:43 PM

He should stop calling it “mental health” and just say that he’s lazy.

by Anonymousreply 550August 14, 2022 2:44 PM

Maybe he could do a Marilyn Monroe tribute album: Lazy, Havin'a Heat Wave, After You Get What You Want You Don't Want It (Cameela) etc.

by Anonymousreply 551August 14, 2022 2:45 PM

R550 Or just say that he was dealing with stress or whatever. Of course, if it isn't "mental health", then he might come across as self-indulgent and unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 552August 14, 2022 2:49 PM

R546 Shawn's been a fun ride, but I won't be young and pretty forever - gotta use my skills to pay the bills. At least the girl admits that she wants my dick, unlike Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 553August 14, 2022 2:51 PM

R552 being overly stressed does damage your mental health.

by Anonymousreply 554August 14, 2022 3:25 PM

Once again - he doesn't actually have any mental health issues. He had poor ticket sales issues.

by Anonymousreply 555August 14, 2022 3:27 PM

R554 True, but people tend to dismiss it without a more serious-sounding label.

by Anonymousreply 556August 14, 2022 3:28 PM

R555 or he had mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 557August 14, 2022 3:35 PM

r557 If he has the kind of mental health issues that resulted in him cancelling tour dates over a year away, he should be in a psychiatric facility right now.

Ticket sales were weak, and their previous attempt at blaming mental health worked with the insurance companies.

by Anonymousreply 558August 14, 2022 3:39 PM

R558 no. Not everything is that deep or serious. He knows what he needs and so do his doctors. You aren’t one of them. Know your place.

by Anonymousreply 559August 14, 2022 3:40 PM

LOL fuck off you stupid frau cunt. His album flopped, his tour flopped. I bet he hasn't even seen a doctor

by Anonymousreply 560August 14, 2022 3:43 PM

R560 you fuck off. You’re pathetic and obsessed. You also claimed people who run out of gas should be on a conservatorship. Psycho fuck.

Do you not think that with all the shit we have on your and shit you’ve said on here that YOU shouldn’t be in a psych ward?

by Anonymousreply 561August 14, 2022 3:45 PM

r561 LOL where exactly did I say that? Unable to argue the facts so you just make shit up now, eh?

by Anonymousreply 562August 14, 2022 3:48 PM

R562 dude. Please already. On the Britney post. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 563August 14, 2022 3:50 PM

r563 I haven't even posted in any Britney threads you fucking idiot lol. By the way, I see you're close to your 100th post in this thread. Which one of us is the obsessive?

by Anonymousreply 564August 14, 2022 3:51 PM

Nothing wrong with that boy that my dick couldn't solve.

Seriously, though, he does have some woes, and his management is further up his ass than I'll ever be.

by Anonymousreply 565August 14, 2022 3:52 PM

R564 lmaooooooooo you have numerous accounts. You think we don’t know? Numerous people have called you out over the last few days. Get a grip and go to a Doctor

by Anonymousreply 566August 14, 2022 3:52 PM

r566 You've totally lost grip on reality haven't you? It's always embarrassing when someone can't accept multiple people have a different opinion to them. When you say "we" I assume you mean the voices in your head?

by Anonymousreply 567August 14, 2022 3:55 PM

R567 multiple people? Your accounts all coming from the same location aren’t multiple people. Your multiple personalities are in one body.

by Anonymousreply 568August 14, 2022 3:57 PM

r568 Same location, eh? And what location is that, then? Come on, if you have all this info, post it. Dare you.

by Anonymousreply 569August 14, 2022 3:58 PM

Lmao oh man. You’re so sad. It’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 570August 14, 2022 4:01 PM

r570 Aww, nothing? Backed yourself into a corner there and made yourself look even more foolish than before, didn't you? And all in defence of Shawn Mendes lol

by Anonymousreply 571August 14, 2022 4:06 PM

Is it Shawn? Hey buddy, don't be mad at me - I wasn't fucking Mayer, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 572August 14, 2022 4:12 PM

Shawn just comes across as white trash to me, always in Miami and on yachts. Styles has his own house in a historic hill town called Civita in Italy that he visits in August. Much more classy.

by Anonymousreply 573August 15, 2022 1:19 AM

His only mental health issue is the green-eyed monster when he sees Harry Styles selling out stadiums and doing a 15 night residency at MSG this month.

by Anonymousreply 574August 15, 2022 1:20 AM

R573 in what world is a rich guy on a yacht in Miami white trash? WTF. That’s very American. He’s Canadian but born and raised in Toronto, which is very similar to American cities.

He’s also vacationing. He isn’t at his home.

Harry Styles is British. He’s not American at all.

by Anonymousreply 575August 15, 2022 1:23 AM

And that poster knows shit about accents. Shawn's accent is not blue collar, Harry Styles' is.

by Anonymousreply 576August 15, 2022 1:25 AM

Harry has a nice deep voice and a Cheshire accent but he's hardly Liam Gallagher. He doesn't sound like a chav but a posh northerner.

by Anonymousreply 577August 15, 2022 1:28 AM

Why are we comparing a British accent to a non-British one? I can’t even say Canadian because Shawn doesn’t have a Canadian accent.

by Anonymousreply 578August 15, 2022 1:29 AM

Shawn is white trash. Hanging out on public beaches in Miami, oiling up for the paps every day. Shame there are posters here who never take vacations and think this is the height of sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 579August 15, 2022 1:29 AM

No one said it’s the height of sophistication. But neither did he. He isn’t trying to be sophisticated. He’s enjoying his time and likes the beach. Good for him.

You’re reaching far and above now.

by Anonymousreply 580August 15, 2022 1:32 AM

Add Miami to "Things Dataloungers Think Are Not High-Class."

The hilarity just never stops.

by Anonymousreply 581August 15, 2022 1:33 AM

Miami is a world class city.

by Anonymousreply 582August 15, 2022 1:41 AM

Brandon Flynn is from Miami.

by Anonymousreply 583August 15, 2022 1:45 AM

At least he's no longer dragging that fat Cuban girl around Miami.

by Anonymousreply 584August 15, 2022 1:49 AM

From Miami is not the same as vacationing in Miami. Just like from Miami isn’t the same as the many millionaires who own houses in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 585August 15, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote]Shawn is white trash. Hanging out on public beaches in Miami, oiling up for the paps every day.

And doing all that while calling off work, claiming to be "mentally ill". It's very white trash.

by Anonymousreply 586August 15, 2022 1:52 AM

There is nothing white trash about being on the beach or fucking yachts, which aren’t cheap.

by Anonymousreply 587August 15, 2022 1:57 AM

Miami has some absolutely beautiful parts, and very rich areas where millionaires own their homes. I love Miami. Downtown Miami is dirty, it’s not all like that.

by Anonymousreply 588August 15, 2022 2:04 AM

Shawn comes from a good background though. He isn’t the trash that a certain person claims.

His mother is originally from London but grew up in Toronto, and same situation with his father, only he is originally from Portugal. They both have been in Toronto since childhood, going to college there etc.

His mother is a very successful real estate agent who was worth around $3 million in her own right before Shawn even became a pop star, and his father has a business that sells parts and equipment to bars and restaurants.

It’s not like he was slumming and in a family living paycheck to paycheck. He was brought up in a well-to-do upper middle class household.

by Anonymousreply 589August 15, 2022 2:53 AM

How did Shawn discard his Canadian twang?

by Anonymousreply 590August 15, 2022 3:28 AM

He became famous in his mid teens. And he's a singer.

by Anonymousreply 591August 15, 2022 3:34 AM

He’s grew up in Pickering, a (what we call) suburb literally right outside of Toronto. It’s a beautiful town by the water, very clean with almost no crime. It’s a highly desired area to live in if you wanna live very close to the city without actually living directly in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592August 15, 2022 3:45 AM

I think the original comments about him being in Miami was focussed on the weather being far too oppressive at this time of the year. Though maybe Canadians are like Brits and go for that for their holidays.

Then the Styles troll got involved and had a typically idiotic take. But this is also a person who thinks Harry Styles is sophisticated, so that should tell you everything you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 593August 15, 2022 10:11 AM

Girls,

by Anonymousreply 594August 15, 2022 10:28 AM

keep

by Anonymousreply 595August 15, 2022 10:28 AM

up,

by Anonymousreply 596August 15, 2022 10:30 AM

he

by Anonymousreply 597August 15, 2022 10:31 AM

is

by Anonymousreply 598August 15, 2022 10:31 AM

in

by Anonymousreply 599August 15, 2022 10:32 AM

New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 15, 2022 10:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!