Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos 31: Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Greaseball Niko and their crazed superfan

Niall and Fataldi are getting geared up to release new music, and Niko just released an album all about his love for drug & alcohol binges.

by Anonymousreply 52August 31, 2022 11:35 AM

Thanks for the new thread! That new photo of Niko and his back acne is horrible. His skin is in such a bad condition and we know why. His hair is greasy and messy too. It looks like he doesn’t take care of himself and never showers. Why does Gemma call him a ‘baby boo’?

It’s weird Gemma didn’t share her massive birthday feast. She always posts pictures of her meals. Maybe her work was busy and she didn’t have time to photograph her huge meals. I wonder if she is going to celebrate later on?

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2022 7:49 AM

Look at Greasy Niko here! Gemma thinks it’s cute that he is stuffing his face and ‘enjoying his meal’. Why does she find these lardos eating attractive?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2022 8:01 AM

Of course she loves it that he's stuffing his face! And he has a can of Redbull which he no doubt downed along with a few codeine pills to see off his hangover.

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2022 1:04 PM

It’s a full fat Redbull too! He probably drinks a few of those every day. With codeine pills to go with it. It’s weird how excited she gets when she sees her favourite fatties eating. She can’t contain her excitement!

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2022 7:49 PM

She probably gets excited because those high calorie meals will bloat those blubber boys bigger. She loves their fatness.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2022 8:50 PM

Food post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2022 5:03 AM

Of course! Gemma will never stop posting photos of her meals. She had a massive burger and that definitely wasn’t the only thing she ate! She is so proud of everything she eats. And I still don’t understand why she posts everything online?

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2022 9:16 AM

We were right! She left her London uni without getting a degree in order to follow Blind Channel round Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2022 10:39 PM

I can’t believe she left her uni for that gross band! Her lifestyle seems so unhealthy too. What a gross woman she is.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2022 12:38 AM

She wants to be like Greasy Niko. And like her other fat favourites. It’s very odd how much she likes these lardos and food.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2022 7:31 AM

She probably got thrown off the course for missing too many lectures due to her frequent hangovers.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2022 2:29 PM

Most likely! She probably drinks throughout the week and can’t get up in the morning for her lectures. Then she will just lie in bed all day and eat fast food.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2022 4:15 PM

I think she might have fallen out with her fatmates too. Probably stole their food. She was better off in a host mum situation where an older adult was keeping an eye on her mental health.

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2022 9:23 PM

You could be right. She hasn’t really mentioned them anymore? She probably ate their food continuously and stole their snacks. Poor fatmates! Gemma probably needs someone to look after her like R13 said. She doesn’t seem stabile at all.

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2022 10:24 PM

It was weird what happened. One day they were happily taking their suitcases to Tescos and the next Gemma was back home in Finland posting photos of snowdrifts.

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2022 3:19 AM

So strange! She probably did something and they got mad. Ate their food most likely. I want to know the drama!

Does Gemma go suitcase food shopping in Finland too?

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2022 4:00 AM

We've been in prime time for a week, wtf.

Lard lords Niall and Lewis teamed up to go busking on Grafton St in Dublin. They also did a photoshoot for Guinness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2022 1:39 AM

Of course they did a photoshoot for GUINNESS!

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2022 4:53 AM

A pair of incorrigible alcoholics. It's over three years since Fataldi's last album and a collab with flop Niall is not the way to go for his next single.

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2022 2:43 AM

Both of them are lost with their music projects. Lewis should have a bigger comeback than a single with Niall Hogran. The song is going to flop.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2022 4:13 AM

God, just imagine the mess these 2 would have got themselves into. Fatties who smoke, drink and eat too much.

by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2022 2:25 PM

Imagine the aftermath of a night out? Plenty of takeout containers and empty cans everywhere. I can also imagine the smell. Not pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2022 2:29 PM

Overflowing ashtrays, empty cans, take away food containers, god the smell would be horrendous. Just imagine the state they woke up in the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2022 6:59 PM

I don’t even want to imagine! They’d look so rough and they would take days to recover.

I feel like Gemma would find it hot and cute.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2022 8:28 PM

She'd find it really sweet because she found it cute when Niko sang about his blackouts and waking up in Compton.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2022 9:06 PM

Why does she find it cute? She romanticises that disgusting lifestyle. She is probably the same so that’s why she finds it attractive.

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2022 10:15 PM

Gemma wants to join the Fatties Feast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2022 12:33 AM

Urgh, Niall and Fataldi are gorging themselves on greasy fried chicken and of course Gemma wants to join in. Predictable.

She raged at another anon yesterday.

Anon: What's with following a band full of alcoholic druggies? Niall is bad enough with his alcoholic ways, but lard channel are on another level.

Gemma: where’d you get that info from? and why are you comparing niall and BLIND channel ? are you like … okay?

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2022 4:14 PM

Hogran and Fataldi love their greasy chicken! Of course Gemma would love to share. They’d need triple the amount they had if yet another Lardo like Gemma would join the feast.

Gemma always gets so mad! She is hilarious. She probably thinks she has great comebacks. Embarrassing! I love those anons she gets.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2022 5:02 PM

All is quiet in lardo land.

by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2022 8:51 PM

The two elephants lefr Ireland together. Fataldi looks like a huge old woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2022 9:26 PM

How did Fataldi get so big?

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2022 12:02 AM

20 pints of beer a night plus two XL pepperoni pizzas.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2022 12:07 PM

Every day? I can imagine he eats two pizzas easily.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2022 2:24 PM

Can imagine the Hog can easily polish off 2 xxl pizzas a day, washed down with 10 pints of Guiness and a cigarette with every drink.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2022 7:49 PM

Sounds disgusting. Fat Gemma has been eating pizzas and ice cream too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2022 7:56 PM

Shame Gemma gave up her degree to become a Blind Channel groupie, living off junk food.

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2022 5:50 AM

She really follows that gross band everywhere! Does she eat like that every day?

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2022 7:21 AM

I wonder how she will cope when one of Lard Channel ODs and ends up dead. At least, I hope butterballs controls his drug use.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2022 7:07 PM

That will definitely happen. Lard Channel’s Niko is unhealthy and a massive junkie. Gemma will be heartbroken and cry. She will heal the pain with mountains of greasy takeaway food.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2022 9:59 PM

Gemma would probably attempt a copycat suicide. Pre Niko she seemed to have the basics sorted out although she was five years behind her peers and still studying for a degree aged 25 and living with a host mum. But now she's left her degree and is an unemployed Lard Channel groupie who lives at home. Amd the sad thing is that Niko like all rock guys likes skinny model types not tubby pizza fans.

by Anonymousreply 41August 24, 2022 12:04 AM

She would try to follow his footsteps.

But how is she so much behind? Fat Niko has ruined her life! She is going to regret her choices. Why does she live at home?

I don’t think Fat Niko would ever date a tubby girl like Gemma. Niko would want a girlfriend who is half of his body weight.

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2022 12:59 AM

Yeah, Niko would want a 110-20lb girl and Fat Gemma is more like 200lbs.

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2022 12:58 PM

She is probably around 200lbs or maybe even more! Super unhealthy and fat. Her legs are massive. Niko wouldn’t even look in her direction.

by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2022 5:13 PM

Greasy Niko probably views her as a stalker now, if he recognises her through his drunken haze.

by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2022 6:40 PM

I could imagine he recognises her as the Fat Stalker fan. I wonder if she bought him any food gifts yet?

by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2022 8:54 PM

More greasy pizza for this fat girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2022 2:01 AM

These threads make me queasy, because I suspect the one person here talking to itself weighs about as much as the four subjects but has pastier skin.

by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2022 6:31 AM

She's spending her entire life chasing Lard Channel round Europe. She must have seen them twenty times already.

The lyrics to Autopsy are pretty dark and disturbing:

This ain't a studio, this is a morgue

I ain't no Romeo, just another corpse

Look, my hair's on fire, I'm a torch

Dude, why are you trying to eat that soup with a fork?

Welcome into the mind of a psychosocial

Whole crew doing fine, going in slow motion

Got a boiling brain, explosive emotions

They come in waves, here comes the ocean, yo

We locked away our monsters

Skeletons in the closets

Bad things don't like to be kept in

I need to open up

Autopsy, I'm ill

Made of broken stuff

Autopsy, and these

Painkillers ain't for killers

Can't shake the way I'm feeling

Just give me what I need

Autopsy, I need to open up

Catch ya later, I've been busy hyperventilating

Lay me on the table and see what this boy is made of (chaos)

Shake the hand of a psychopath

Don't look so scared 'cause they fall for that

If we leave, then we leave in a body bag

Hey, what the fuck you staring at?

by Anonymousreply 49August 30, 2022 10:33 PM

Twenty times and still going for more and more shows!

That’s another scary song. And Gemma thinks the lyrics are great. It’s weird that she isn’t worried at all.

by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2022 11:10 PM

Fat Niko is going to be Dead Niko if the prophecies in his gloomy songs come true. Never thought that chavvy Gemma would become an emo but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 51August 31, 2022 11:32 AM

Next thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 31, 2022 11:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!