Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 Continued - Diana Buttheads You

Continuing from previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586August 16, 2022 4:16 AM

Love Sutton, but she needs to grow a backbone when it comes to Kyle and Diana

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2022 10:40 PM

omg someone please post the footage of the countess singing dreams by Fleetwood Mac - I'm too drunk!!!

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2022 10:41 PM

I wish Sutton would've grabbed Diana's ponytail and yanked on it 'til the bitch screamed like a war torn Bosnian refugee.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2022 10:42 PM

I'll just never get how someone as poor as Diana grew up to be such an uppity cunt

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2022 10:52 PM

R4 When trash gets cash, everything changes.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2022 10:56 PM

God I can’t stand Diana. She’s a bad fit for the show, she has zero sense of humour and her boyfriend is gay. Never worked a day in her life, just opened her legs for a rich man, and looks down on everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2022 6:57 AM

I'm losing interest in Sutton. This desperation to be friends with someone who so openly dislikes her is gross to watch. Pawing Diana for a hug was desperation and after being slighted on the private jet in the previous episode. She's needy, has filled it with haute couture that makes her look ridiculous, a big old house restoration, but her life is as empty as any of the rest of those old tarts.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2022 4:35 PM

Good summary of Diana and her shady past. She is out of her mind, going on reality tv with these rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2022 4:45 PM

[quote] her boyfriend is gay

Link?

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2022 4:55 PM

[quote]Link?

The bear shitting in the woods, the Catholic pope, the eyes and ears of everyone who has watched this season…

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2022 5:43 PM

Why would Diana have a gay boyfriend? I don't buy it. I can see her being homophobic as fuck though.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2022 5:47 PM

R111 are you kidding? It's like every middle aged woman's dream. Straight men are a nightmare esp. as the get older.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2022 6:08 PM

Sutton is willful and stubborn too. Imagine having a ginormous house with many rooms available to host a dinner but making your guests slop around on your poorly landscaped yard. So she doesn't have a patio or deck on that monstrosity? What a dope. Diana looks like a genius for not coming.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2022 6:12 PM

I fucking hate Diana so much. And the ladies kissing her ass (except Garcelle) is making me vomit. Even Sutton needs to give it a rest and regain whatever dignity she has left.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2022 6:17 PM

I’d love to take Diana to the West Covina WalMart (the WORST, dirtiest, nasty WM on the planet) and watch her head explode. Make her buy “Value Sheets” and use their restroom.

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2022 6:17 PM

Diana has the $$$$ they all wish they had access to. Sutton is small fry in comparison. They're all reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2022 6:18 PM

It was a mistake to cast Diana. I guess the producers assumed her money and connections would make her a Lisa Vanderpump type one of figure, but she’s a hard eyed Bosnian racist. We can’t even pity her past.

by Anonymousreply 17July 12, 2022 6:36 PM

There’s a path of raped, trafficked pre-teen pussies on the way to Diana’s $$$$

by Anonymousreply 18July 12, 2022 6:36 PM

Diana needs to embrace the villain role or she’s a one and done I hope!

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2022 12:51 AM

I'm sowwy i kinnot come your pahdee but I am Bosnian and have a case of the Munchy housing. Want me to headbutt jew? (Giant serpent tongue flick)

by Anonymousreply 20July 13, 2022 12:56 AM

She looks like the Happy Hooker Xaviera Hollander, in the photo at R8.

by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2022 1:03 AM

Danny Pellegrino pointed out that Diana's presence on the show is very confusing. She doesn't seem to want to film, she's not promoting anything, not even a charity, she has untold skeletons in her many, many closets...I won't be sorry if she doesn't come back next year.

by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2022 1:07 AM

I don't understand why Diana is on this show. If she's really as filthy rich as she claims to be, she obviously doesn't need the money. Is she just a narcissist who wants her shot at 15 minutes of fame?

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2022 1:09 PM

IDK, but I wouldn't want anyone looking into my background if I did some of the stuff Diana is being accused of

by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2022 1:18 PM

Kyle shouldn't be excusing Erika's bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2022 12:35 AM

I kind of like Sheree

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2022 12:35 AM

come on Sutton, beat Diana's ass

by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2022 12:41 AM

Sutton needs to stop trying to be friends with Diana

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2022 12:52 AM

big surprise, Erika is back to drinking again next week

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2022 1:02 AM

They are so cruel to Sutton with the gaslighting, but I don't really like her either so whatevs.

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2022 2:06 AM

If there was no Sutton, this show would be about Kyle's misbehaved dogs ("She owes me an apology for how her dog ate my breakfast"), Crystal--who is essentially a potted plant in terms of drama, Rinna's dead mom, Dorit fearing going out to the Capri Room at Bucca DiBeppo, and Erika trying on clothes. Thank God for Sutton. She's nuts but she brings the conflicts. But she does need to tell Diana (and Kyle) to just go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2022 2:13 AM

I really hope Sutton, Crystal, & Garcelle leave after this season. They really don’t add much to the show for me. Bring back Brandi, LVP, & keep the OG’s/Faux Force 5. Yes, I hate Erika & dislike Diana, but they’re a bit more compelling than innocuous Crystal, catastrophic Sutton, & sanctimonious Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2022 2:20 AM

R31, you don’t include Garcelle, who elaborately roles her eyes and talks shit to all of their faces. Garcelle is excellent. She doesn’t burn as hot as Sutton but is much more likable. She despises Kyle and Erika, which is a sign of good character. I think Sutton and Garcelle should stay. Dump Dorit, Diana, and Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2022 2:42 AM

Enough about Kyle’s boring home life. Also I’ve dont know a lot about Bosnia or Bosnians but Diana is bringing out some buried Serbian in me.

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2022 2:46 AM

"Honey! Let's light the menorrah!"

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2022 3:28 AM

Sheree is sweet and can be the new Eileen Davidson but I can’t see her bringing the drama. If she gets along with Jada then drama isn’t her thing.

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2022 3:35 AM

Did Kyle REALLY convert to Judaism or did she just yake a few classes at the Kabbalah Center?

by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2022 3:44 AM

I’m fed up with Kyle and have been for a few seasons. She’s exhausting and two-faced. That bizarre crotch dancing at garcelle’s party made me wretch and have second hand embarrassment for her at the same time. I hope she retires soon. Bravo wouldn’t have the balls to fire her.

by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2022 3:45 AM

Also is Kyle untouchable per her contract or something? She’s wretched to Sutton and has been two faced as well to others but seems to always skate, as her other cast mates (ex Doritos who is equally useless) hold the bag for making the season happen and often getting the brunt of bullying etc.

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2022 3:48 AM

Kyle isn’t all-powerful or they wouldn’t have garroted her bff Teddi. She’s getting an awful, awful edit this season. Maybe she is fireable?

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2022 4:22 AM

What are the odds Kyle will cry about Garcelle laughing as Robear snarked that she mopped the floor with her vagina in the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2022 6:17 AM

What a Pointless episode, only the last 2 mins wasn’t filler.

I like Diana a bit more, she’s very harsh but I get her point: Sutton is a narcissist who has no empathy. She did throw out the two miscarriages story like a one-up, minimized Diana’s loss of her brother in war by comparing it to her own father’s suicide, & glossed over Dorito’s robbery because she had a bad day at the immigration version of the DMV.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2022 6:17 AM

Kyle recently said she thinks this will be her last season, but apparently she says the same thing every season. I think the show could handle losing her, even though I quite like her. I’ll only quit the show if Rinna leaves.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2022 6:20 AM

I know her mother died but Rinna is really taking a back seat this year still after quite a few episodes.

Also, can someone explain the apparent rumours about Harry Hamlin? They are alluded to at times out there, but never mentioned where I read. He and Lisa seem like a complete mismatch.

I see him from time to time in the north Toronto area with some frequency. Moreso before the pandemic of course. Always alone, walking through a shopping mall etc etc. I know they’ve got the cottage up north but still frond him a little enigmatic.

by Anonymousreply 44July 14, 2022 8:06 AM

Find* not frond.

by Anonymousreply 45July 14, 2022 8:07 AM

[quote] I like Diana a bit more, she’s very harsh but I get her point: Sutton is a narcissist who has no empathy. She did throw out the two miscarriages story like a one-up, minimized Diana’s loss of her brother in war by comparing it to her own father’s suicide, & glossed over Dorito’s robbery because she had a bad day at the immigration version of the DMV

“Wah here we go with the big blue eyes with the tears out the side, wah wah wah”

Seriously, fuck this whore.

by Anonymousreply 46July 14, 2022 8:13 AM

Kyle is gonna come for Sheree. Maybe next season.

by Anonymousreply 47July 14, 2022 8:35 AM

Sutton wasn't trying to one up Diana by saying she's had 2 miscarriages. She was just trying to let her know that she had also been where she was

by Anonymousreply 48July 14, 2022 9:14 AM

R46, give it a rest, Sutton.

Sutton is incredibly annoying and even faker than the rest of them, which is an accomplishment.

Can’t wait for next week when PK talks about his history of testicular cancer, and Sutton screams “I had testicular cancer, too!” And then she will proceed to tell us all about it for the next 5 episodes.

And for the poster who said that Diana brings out your inner Serb, fuck you for thinking that the genocide in Bosnia was funny enough to joke about. You’re an ignorant POS.

by Anonymousreply 49July 14, 2022 9:35 AM

This latest episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was brought to you by Zsa Zsa Gawhore's giant silicone-filled tits.

by Anonymousreply 50July 14, 2022 10:38 AM

Oh, what a shock. More stores from Diana about her horrible life in Bosnia.

This bitch has absolutely nothing to say.

by Anonymousreply 51July 14, 2022 10:39 AM

I can't with Diana always sticking her tongue out and sliding it over her bottom lip. She looks like a fucking rattlesnake.

by Anonymousreply 52July 14, 2022 10:40 AM

Diana’s home life scene was just plain weird. Sorry producers you can’t make her likeable. I’m done with Kyle, stfu and don’t insert yourself in every conversation. I’m skeptical she truly converted vs just promised to raise the kids Jewish. Dorit please stop with the break in chatter already. Garcelle is too much of a grown up for this crew. Erika is an irrelevant ass, esp with those sunglasses in the house. C’mon granny you’re not edgy nor hot. Crystal has done nothing worth commenting on all season. Sutton has some kind of relating to people socially issue. She can’t interpret social cues correctly.

by Anonymousreply 53July 14, 2022 10:41 AM

I loved Erika's confessional, with what looked like a mop on her head, talking about looking at Diana's clothes collection and saying, "I'm fine. Really, I'm fine." Priceless!

Oh, and she gave attorneys for the airplane crash victims some good leverage when she said, "I'm not completely broke, you know."

Okay, bitch...pay up!

by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2022 10:41 AM

I think Garcelle's misusing the term "jumping ship" with regard to Kyle. Kyle's not "jumping ship;" she's deflecting and excusing.

by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2022 10:43 AM

Sutton's need to have her every action or word validated by everyone is fucking exhausting. Own your shit. I don't like Diana, but she's not wrong about Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 56July 14, 2022 11:15 AM

Why does Diana keep licking her lips? Nervous tick? Reaction to some drug she’s on? Too much filler making her drool?

Maybe Diana is on the show because she’s about to be charged with a crime and wants people to fall in love with her/support her. She’s probably so narcissistic that she thinks she comes across as likable and the public will stand by her when the shit hits the fan.

by Anonymousreply 57July 14, 2022 11:26 AM

R57 Well, it's not working. She's about as likable as a cold sore.

by Anonymousreply 58July 14, 2022 11:29 AM

I completely agree with this take on twitter! “Give us the Rinna takedown season we DESERVE” Amen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 14, 2022 11:54 AM

We could lose Kyle, , Dorit , Rinna, Erika, Diana, and Crystal at this point .

So many more entertaining ones to bring back.

by Anonymousreply 60July 14, 2022 12:05 PM

I want a takedown Rinna season! Seems like Kyle is digging her own grave this year.

by Anonymousreply 61July 14, 2022 12:05 PM

R49 Hush, Sanela, it’s summer. You have some yacht parties to organise.

by Anonymousreply 62July 14, 2022 12:47 PM

Wah wah, here we go with the beady little eyes and the father with no siblings and the dead brother, wah wah wah.

by Anonymousreply 63July 14, 2022 12:49 PM

Hey, gay husband, kid, and kid's girlfriend - come sit on the couch in my living room that looks like an office lobby so I can pretend I care about family while I tell yet another story about my horrible childhood in Bosnia.

by Anonymousreply 64July 14, 2022 1:45 PM

Crystal was right that Sutton is an "awkward, inappropriate person." But what Sutton is not is malicious or fake. That would be Diana.

by Anonymousreply 65July 14, 2022 2:49 PM

That episode sucked. I ff'd through Kyle's family life and Diana's Bosnia history lesson. Even Rinna's horrible hair and hideous clothing couldn't save it.

There's really no story this year. Diana choosing the villain edit is actually more exhausting and boring than if she had actually chosen to just get along with everyone and promoted her hooker business.

by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2022 3:36 PM

“Sutton wasn't trying to one up Diana by saying she's had 2 miscarriages. She was just trying to let her know that she had also been where she was”

Exactly r48 People can show their empathy and understanding if they too suffered through the same thing Sanela is a miserable , unlikable cunt...she should take the next plane to Bosnia or whatever it is now

by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2022 3:51 PM

LVP, Denise Richards, Kim Richards, Brandi, Kathy, Yolanda - which of these ladies needs to come back and help take down Rinna? They all have a bone to pick.

by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2022 3:56 PM

Kim and Brandi are story-generating machines. I would love to see them back.

by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2022 4:25 PM

I’d love to see all three Richards sisters together for one season. Kim and Kathy would bully the crap out of Kyle and she would spend the season crying in an ugly muumuu.

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2022 4:29 PM

I’m so tired of everyone advocating for Rinna to be fired. Yes, the scenes with her homely daughters are tedious, but she’s colorful, fun, and makes for good TV.

I firmly believe Diana was only hired to be taken down like Jen Shah, Teresa Giudice, and Erika. I want a second season for her so that the ladies can bring all that to light. Otherwise it’s just a waste of a good casting slot.

I’ve really warmed up to Garcelle but Sutton is getting on my nerves and Crystal is totally irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2022 4:33 PM

Sutton definitely needs new meds or to lay off the testosterone shots. Her brain is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 72July 14, 2022 4:39 PM

R71, I agree about Rinna. She's good TV and deserves her diamond. I like that she's not producing so heavily this season and would like her to stay at that modulation going forward but that's my only note.

by Anonymousreply 73July 14, 2022 4:52 PM

I'll agree that Sutton isn't the best at communicating what she's saying, but aside from Garcelle (& Kathy) she's the only one willing not to take any b.s.

by Anonymousreply 74July 14, 2022 4:56 PM

The only reason Kathy doesn’t take any BS is because her generating the Bs has reached saturation point.

by Anonymousreply 75July 14, 2022 5:05 PM

Also the fact that she wasn’t hired for this season until halfway through shooting, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76July 14, 2022 5:29 PM

Kyle is getting the “dumb cunt” edit this season and I’m all for it.

by Anonymousreply 77July 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Thank you r8 for that link. I fell into a black hole of Sanela intrigue that I am only now digging myself out of. My God does that woman have a closet full of, I won't even say skeletons, because each has more meat on its bones than the last. I will just say bodies. Bodies piled up. Everything from Muammar Gaddafi to Vitali Klitschko to Robert Downey Jr. The women of RHOBH have no idea what they are getting mixed up with. They just see her bank account and want to buddy buddy up to her. But she is international trouble. Even RDJ supposedly calls her a " a sick and twisted bitch."

I like Sutton but I just can't get over someone with so much money, into fashion, who has absolutely no idea how to dress for their body. She has horrid taste in clothing. She is built like one of those grommet-jointed cardboard Halloween skeletons you hang up on your door. She's completely rectangular from the front with pudding-cup boobs separated by 6" of sternum and shaped like an icing spatula from the side, completely flat until you get an indent for an ass. And she wears clothes that accentuate exactly this with feathers on top. She needs a stylist, STAT!

by Anonymousreply 78July 14, 2022 7:13 PM

Sutton’s interest in “fashion” hasn’t ever rung true for me. She seems like the type of extremely wealthy woman with awkward social skills and off-putting personality who buys her way into society as a patron of fashion and the arts. She serves on the board of several foundations because none of her fellow trustees want to invite her out for dinner.

Whether she’s truly passionate about the clothes is neither here nor there. I do think it was an angle to increase her social profile myself.

by Anonymousreply 79July 14, 2022 7:21 PM

R79 she owns a clothing store. I would assume she has aspirations of being in the fashion world. But I would agree with you that her interest rings false only because she has zero visible taste.

by Anonymousreply 80July 14, 2022 7:27 PM

I just want to hear about Crystal’s 13 ex-friends that everyone in town gossiped about.

by Anonymousreply 81July 14, 2022 7:58 PM

Maurizio's dad's girlfriend is trash. Seeing her do her boogie shuffle at the Hanukkah celebration while all the others were clapping in a more traditional manner shows she's trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 82July 14, 2022 8:27 PM

Interesting to see the interaction between Diana's boyfriend and her daughter while facetiming. He seems more invested and interested in the daughter's life than Diana does.

by Anonymousreply 83July 14, 2022 8:33 PM

r64

boyfriend and son seem tres gat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 15, 2022 12:11 AM

Anyone else think Diana is on this show because she blew through her settlement money. She had to sell her $125M house for $87M. The house she is living in now can't be worth more than $5M. And she's selling off her all old designer clothes. She dresses like she shops for clothes at World Market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 15, 2022 1:56 AM

The exterior of this house does not look like the house they keep showing as Diana's house. Also that neighborhood reads like a who's who of shady characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 15, 2022 2:09 AM

I also would like to know the juicy details from Crystal's 13 ex-friends. That's far more interesting than Kyle's boring Hanukkah shit.

by Anonymousreply 87July 15, 2022 2:13 AM

The season hit a serious lull these last few eps. I think with Kathy's reintroduction the pace will pick up.

by Anonymousreply 88July 15, 2022 2:38 AM

from the season preview we still have Rinna going after Kathy

by Anonymousreply 89July 15, 2022 3:02 AM

r78 Dont forget her odd, shapeless chicken legs....jutting out from her shapeless rectangular body..I still love her 1000% better than Sanela the big head

by Anonymousreply 90July 15, 2022 3:43 AM

Diana is probably poorer than people think. She probably gets annual payments and is bad with money (and could not afford expensive mortgage on house she sold).

by Anonymousreply 91July 15, 2022 4:42 AM

Sutton would benefit from losing some weight in her midsection, toning up her legs (though there really might not be anything to do with those poor things...), and getting small breast implants. Also wearing clothes that fit and flatter her body, that above all.

by Anonymousreply 92July 15, 2022 4:44 AM

Lisa Rinna circling toilet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 15, 2022 5:04 AM

The juice keeps dripping:

Trafficking: Using a charity to disguise all your movements. Want to traffic tweens and teens? Need a great cover? Well, this A list mostly movie actor and his very rich friend seem to have figured out the perfect way. Use a charity to disguise all your movements. That very rich friend has the A lister wrapped around her finger because she has provided him with those barely legal Eastern European women for well over a decade. Yes, while he was married too. The very rich friend has lots and lots of connections in Eastern Europe. Those teens and barely legal women get sent on “humanitarian missions” to this Caribbean country. Then, with the help of friendly government officials in the Caribbean country are given passports from that country and birth certificates. Then, using a special program they get to visit the US. Of course those visits are really just a way to sell them off to the highest bidders which invariably are sex traffickers. Meanwhile, that same Caribbean country rounds up orphans from their own country and ships them off to that Eastern European country where they are then sent throughout Europe and the Middle East where they end up working as slaves and sex workers for years and years.

A list actor: Sean Penn (Robin Wright)

Very rich friend: Sanela Diana Jenkins (Bosnian entrepreneur and philanthropist –Net worth: >£150 Million

by Anonymousreply 94July 15, 2022 7:02 AM

It's interesting how Human Trafficking has become the go to profession for bored rich white women.

by Anonymousreply 95July 15, 2022 7:05 AM

[quote]Those teens and barely legal women get sent on “humanitarian missions” to this Caribbean country.

Didn't Diana Jenkins brag how much money she has sent to "Garcelle's Country" Haiti? Hasn't Sean Penn been involved in Haiti for years now since the earthquake in 2010?

by Anonymousreply 96July 15, 2022 7:44 AM

R86 The interior looks like what we've seen on the show, but not the exterior. Or maybe because the house is so big, the exterior we see is just a small portion of the house.

Either way, it's spectacularly cold looking.

by Anonymousreply 97July 15, 2022 10:56 AM

The house purchase was in nice 2021 and since they are currently showing us episodes filmed in fall and lead up to Christmas, there is a good chance it was purchased while filming so we are still seeing the old house.

by Anonymousreply 98July 15, 2022 12:39 PM

November 2021 *

by Anonymousreply 99July 15, 2022 12:39 PM

All the stuff about getting rid of old clothes was likely because she’s moving into the new place soon

by Anonymousreply 100July 15, 2022 12:40 PM

Dorit fades into the background even with a robbery story. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 101July 15, 2022 12:52 PM

I think she avoids conflict, which doesn’t really work on a show like this.

by Anonymousreply 102July 15, 2022 12:58 PM

R102, she threaded the needle with Erika's mistreatment of Garcelle's kids nicely--that shit won't hit her at the reunion, most likely--but she's going to lose her diamond almost certainly because she's so fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 103July 15, 2022 1:34 PM

One thing I find fascinating about housewives shows in general is how these people have to go head first into controversy. They have to act in the exact opposite social manner most of us would if we were trying to maintain friendships, relationships. It's uninformed to ask why Sutton is sucking up to a woman who doesn't like her. Of course none of us in the real world would do that. But these woman have to, they have to constantly engage each other in anyway possible at all times. Who in their right mind would tell someone's darkest secrets that they overheard at a dinner table full of "friends" that actually might be part of said secret? The women who can walk this line unscathed year after year are the true MVPs of Real Housewives franchises. Like Kenya Moore who can loudly trample on the hopes and dreams of any of her co-workers, yet remain JUST this side of reprehensible. LVP used to be able to do it by getting others to do her dirty work. But she got caught out there one too many times, and we all saw the pattern. And these women even have to come back swinging after the deaths of brothers, mothers, husbands, fiancé's and get right into the fray with each other. These aren't real friendships, these are coworkers battling it out in real life on camera to stay relevant and stay on the show. That is REALLY the reality you're witnessing - someone attempting to keep their job by any means necessary.

by Anonymousreply 104July 15, 2022 2:18 PM

Agreed, R104. In recent years there's been a lot of talk about how most of the onscreen conflict is actually about the show--camera time, oxygen for storylines, show attention to the HW's businesses--rather than the spoken topic. Because they can't break the 4th wall (for the most part), they have to dress everything up.

by Anonymousreply 105July 15, 2022 2:23 PM

r100 She also said she gained 30 lbs. I wondered why she was pinned into a dress that she had to keep readjusting in one episode. She also claims that the weight gain is why she looks different and not plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 106July 15, 2022 2:41 PM

R103

Were we watching the same show? She basically said she didn’t care because it wasn’t her kid and agreed with the “fun Erika” shit.

by Anonymousreply 107July 15, 2022 3:06 PM

That was the worst, most boring episode ever. Bring back Kim and Denise!

by Anonymousreply 108July 15, 2022 3:08 PM

R107 She didn't say she didn't care because it wasn't her kid. I wonder how people actually hear things. She said basically said she didn't go crazy because it wasn't her kid. She agreed it was wrong, but she didn't go off on Erika one because it wasn't her kid and two she does want to give space for new "fun Erika." That's how I heard it. And watching the show you can obviously tell Dorit was uncomfortable with what Erika was saying in the moment.

by Anonymousreply 109July 15, 2022 5:04 PM

Diana's lip licking is what's called grooming in body language. I believe in her case it is a form of self soothing and also just a habit.

by Anonymousreply 110July 15, 2022 6:15 PM

R110 it happens when women get lip injections. I remember Kyle constantly doing it on earlier reasons. Their lips get stretched out and dry, that is why they are constantly licking them like lizards.

Can we just back-burner Diana and bring her back when she is thin and pretty like in her charity pics above and not the bloated jug-head mess she is now? Why would a woman who is STILL bloated and bleeding from a miscarriage be on a reality show anyway? There is like 4" of head, straight out, on either side of her beady eyes. He face has the proportions of a child's drawing that had to fill up the page.

by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2022 6:27 PM

^ *earlier seasons

by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2022 6:29 PM

R78 This is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 113July 15, 2022 6:35 PM

This is an interesting lawsuit. Like Hollywood celebs are all intertwined. Who would have thought Cage would be randomly connected to Erika Jane.

And Cristina Fulton needs to ease up on the lip filler. Even Rinna looks tame compared to Fulton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 16, 2022 2:27 AM

Bring Nic Cage’s ex on the show to fight with Erika. I’d love to see someone tear into that fat stripper.

by Anonymousreply 115July 16, 2022 3:33 AM

Diana should be replaced by her son. He's hot!

by Anonymousreply 116July 16, 2022 3:17 PM

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I was shocked to read that Sutton gets 300K A MONTH in alimony.

by Anonymousreply 117July 16, 2022 3:19 PM

She needs it to buy all those ugly D&G clothes (that end up looking like decorated potato sacks).

by Anonymousreply 118July 16, 2022 4:23 PM

You gotta laugh at these bitches claiming to be businesswomen. Being bankrolled by a wealthy indulgent husband or rinsing your ex in a divorce settlement does not make you entrepreneurial.

by Anonymousreply 119July 16, 2022 6:55 PM

I think Sutton is on the spectrum. She is socially awkward, shows no emotion on her face most of the time, but then blows up, has little emotional intelligence, and is closest friends with the only woman on the show who is always direct with her feelings and thoughts (Garcelle).

When Diana said Sutton was trying to one-up her with the 2 miscarriage mention, I think Sutton was trying to show empathy in the way she knows how—by relating tragedy to herself and sharing her experience.

The women don’t get her, but Garcelle does as someone is isn’t passive-aggressive and having ulterior motives with her communication all the time like the other women. Sutton can’t quite understand the social cues, and the way she talks is very black and white.

by Anonymousreply 120July 16, 2022 8:04 PM

R120, great comment. Makes a lot of sense.

by Anonymousreply 121July 16, 2022 8:12 PM

Also Diana might just be a sex trafficking cunt. But Sutton's try hard attempts to be liked by her are cringey.

by Anonymousreply 122July 16, 2022 9:29 PM

I FUCKING HATE THAT GODDAMN CUNT SUTTON. WHAT A FUCKING PIG. SHE IS DISGUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 123July 17, 2022 12:13 AM

What’s up with the bright ass white lights in all their houses? It’s really off putting to watch, like they’re hanging out at CVS.

by Anonymousreply 124July 17, 2022 12:21 AM

Fake robbery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 17, 2022 12:24 AM

Sutton is carrying the show, honestly. Most of the drama so far has been from the other housewives using her.

by Anonymousreply 126July 17, 2022 12:40 AM

My thoughts on Diana…..there are fun, likable cunts and then there are nasty cunts.

Fun Cunt Camille: “Faye Resnick, where do I know that name from…oh, that’s right, you spread for Playboy”, “Oh yes, the morally corrupt FR”

Diana knows Sutton is mental and enjoys plucking the wings off that Georgia butterfly…with relish. Think what she’d do to Kim, old, drunk, angry Kim.

And that bf Asher….homo, right? The son is hot. But I don’t buy the gf he brought home. Fake.

by Anonymousreply 127July 17, 2022 12:53 AM

^^Sutton’s hot son

by Anonymousreply 128July 17, 2022 3:17 AM

Yep. Where are any arrests in the “robbery”? Fake

by Anonymousreply 129July 17, 2022 3:25 AM

Diana’s son’s gf Ava is Damon Dash & Rachel Roy’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 130July 17, 2022 11:56 AM

As in "Becky with the Good Hair" Rachel Roy R130?

by Anonymousreply 131July 17, 2022 12:11 PM

Agree with the diagnosis on Sutton, definitely on the spectrum. That hug she tried to give Diana after the latter eviscerated her is skin crawling. With the exception of Garcelle, they're all so obsequious to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 132July 17, 2022 9:05 PM

They should bring Brandi back to drag these bitches. Wheel her into their next vacation like Hannibal Lecter on a stretcher.

She’d bring up Room 23, orphans and widows, staged robberies, working as a “receptionist “for an escort agency, husbands who like MTF hookers, whatever the fuck Harry did…. SHE WOULD MENTION IT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 133July 17, 2022 10:00 PM

R109, you do realize you're just digging a deeper hole right?

by Anonymousreply 134July 17, 2022 10:40 PM

I have mixed feelings about Diana. Yes she is a complete cunt and nasty AF. But she is wildly wealthy - which is interesting - and it’s a bit refreshing to have someone so nasty on this franchise since all we see is passive aggression (with the exception of Garcelle).

It sucks she’s taking it out on Sutton (and I agree with the analysis of Sutton above - though her confessionals are pretty savvy - which makes me think less spectrum, more socially anxious?).

Something definitely triggers Diana about Sutton though. She really can’t stand her. What do you think it is? I wonder if part of it is the whole southern accent blonde American vibe. I could see a Bosnian war refugee who sex trafficked a bunch of girls being put off by a wide-eyed southern woman.

by Anonymousreply 135July 17, 2022 10:49 PM

I think they may have traveled in the same circles, r135. Sutton and Diana’s exes are both executives in banking and finance, and both of them are active in philanthropic causes.

It’s either jealousy or Sutton knows something about Diana and Diana knows her wealth doesn’t impress Sutton as much as it does the others.

by Anonymousreply 136July 17, 2022 10:56 PM

Good call R136 I didn’t think of that

by Anonymousreply 137July 17, 2022 11:12 PM

I think Diana’s actual wealth is questionable. Didn’t she move from a $87 million house to a $5 million house? Sutton actually has more money than her. Diana seems like a poser.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2022 12:43 AM

R138 Diana is supposedly worth 300 million dollars. Even if it was just half of that, 150 million dollars or half of that 75 million dollars, it is still much more than the 50 million Sutton Strake is worth. I swear sometimes women make me shake my fucking head. I bet both of these women barely have a high school education. Maybe a communications degree from some third rate university. Most men have to work for every dime they have - whether through smarts, cunning, strength, skill. A good number of wealthy women just had to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 139July 18, 2022 6:53 AM

Both Diana and Sutton Stracke are matey with Elton John. Diana more so.

by Anonymousreply 140July 18, 2022 8:57 AM

[R139] Boo hoo, you jealous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 141July 18, 2022 10:12 AM

Diana came on gunning for Sutton from day 1 because Rinna and Crystal were in her ear about her.

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2022 1:01 PM

No jealous R141. More annoyed by it. I wouldn't mind it so much if women actually appreciated the value of what they have instead of complain about the inequality of things all the time. Like they actually think that having a pussy and popping out two kids is worth 300 million dollars. Like they actually really did something. If they were more like, "yeah this shit is crazy, I just have to fuck and I get to travel the world," I'd respect it more. Or, "I didn't earn any of this but it's all mine now," the would be more honest.

Woman have it super lucky in this regard, having this option in their back pocket. Men don't have this at all. And don't talk about the three our four kept gay boys across the land. It is 10,000x more common for women. My stepmom for instance. My dad worked hard every day of his life earning millions. My step mom went to community college basically yet has Lamborghini custom painted in her favorite nail polish color that they flew over to Bologna to pick out.

by Anonymousreply 143July 18, 2022 1:09 PM

[QUOTE] A good number of wealthy women just had to fuck.

Oh, you mean like David Furnish?

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2022 1:26 PM

[QUOTE] My step mom went to community college basically yet has Lamborghini custom painted in her favorite nail polish color that they flew over to Bologna to pick out.

This is a low-key humblebrag and did not go unnoticed, R144.

by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2022 1:27 PM

again r144 I said there are only a handful of men you can point to like that. And the funny thing is Diana is still more wealthy than David Furnish. Go to any high end department store, luxury boutique - it's an endless parade of women whose education, talent or strength does not matches their level of wealth. And it's not my money r145, I didn't make it and I don't have access to it, so I might as well be talking about someone else's dad. I am not saying all women do this. But a ton more women than men have the option to decide if they will or won't take the easy way out.

Funny enough I went to acting school. In the beginning everyone wants to be a celebrity, a star. The men for the most part ended up moving to LA, still struggling to this day a good number of them. A lot of the women, even this one lesbian, got married, popped out some kids and were able to pursue their careers from the comfort of having a husband support them.

by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2022 2:16 PM

^ The misplaced link from above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2022 2:17 PM

For Diana, I would not trust news reports regarding her wealth. She may not have a lump sum of that amount and could be receiving annual payments.

by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2022 2:22 PM

If Bravo hired Diana because the human trafficking house of cards is about to call, I will sadly have to stop watching the show. That’s too cynical even for me.

by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2022 2:25 PM

The bulk of Diana’s fortune is likely off shore

by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2022 2:25 PM

Diana is also the founder and owner of Neuro energy drinks, which is huge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2022 6:36 PM

She also couod be recklessly spending it. Berkins and houses and private jets and, private chefs and maids and assistants and so on look good on camera and to her frou frou friends but they also add up.

by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2022 7:31 PM

Rinna is bitching because she feels Bravo dishonored Lois as they didn’t fully show the family grieving the loss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 20, 2022 2:45 AM

"I mean, the decision not to keep her alive while we were filming was my storyline. Hiw dare they not show it. My kids are gone, my husband's gay, I can't confront Erika or Dorit, Im afraid of Kyle, Sutton has recipes showing I'm a liar, Garcelle will kick my ass if I piss her off, so I pluck my mom off life support and do they use that? Hell no! I mean, what's a girl got to do to have a storyline on this show? Say something racist? Well, hold my Xanax, Ching Ching!"

by Anonymousreply 154July 20, 2022 6:51 AM

I love you, r154

by Anonymousreply 155July 20, 2022 7:59 AM

WOahaaahahaooohh the internet says unicorns!

by Anonymousreply 156July 20, 2022 8:41 AM

if Rinna doesn't like it she can always go back to Days

by Anonymousreply 157July 20, 2022 10:39 AM

^ No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 158July 20, 2022 12:01 PM

Lois would have wanted her death to be exploited for ratings!

by Anonymousreply 159July 20, 2022 1:32 PM

[quote] Sutton has recipes showing I'm a liar

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 160July 20, 2022 3:49 PM

R160? I'm on Xanax! And I own my shit. I misspelled receipts. Do people do coke in your bathroom? Munchausen! Don't you ever talk about my husband! GASLIGHTING! Lois. . .is a BIRD!

by Anonymousreply 161July 20, 2022 6:13 PM

I love you, R161

by Anonymousreply 162July 20, 2022 6:54 PM

I wonder if Betsy Russell would make a great Housewife? I'm surprised she's friends with Eileen after what happened.

by Anonymousreply 163July 20, 2022 7:19 PM

At least Rinna didn’t laugh at the black kid getting cursed at like her bffs. She *could* be having an even worse season!

by Anonymousreply 164July 20, 2022 7:23 PM

Diana's Asher is really gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 20, 2022 8:48 PM

It’s funny that these bitches fight on and off the show. They all seem so desperate to be on a shitty reality show. It’s inevitable that we will soon have our first murdered housewife.

by Anonymousreply 166July 20, 2022 9:04 PM

R165 And that's Diana's son on the right, isn't it?

Yeah, as if the picture isn't already gay enough, the lyrics to the Wham song put it over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 167July 20, 2022 9:09 PM

Safe to assume he's been the pass around bottom for John, Furnish, Harris and Burtka? Oh wait.. now it all makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 168July 20, 2022 9:29 PM

Is he the biological father of her alive and dead baby that's still leaking out of her?

by Anonymousreply 169July 20, 2022 9:35 PM

R168. Pass around bottom for Burtka? Oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 170July 20, 2022 9:39 PM

I think R168 answered his own joke R170. The boyfriend is the pass around top.

by Anonymousreply 171July 20, 2022 9:58 PM

Diana brings a dark energy to the show which is off putting. There's something not right about that woman. Not even Erika last year was this dark. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she was into some spooky cult stuff.

by Anonymousreply 172July 20, 2022 10:41 PM

R169, yes, and they have embryos on ice, which is why I assume Diana mentioned trying to hold on to her uterus after the miscarriage. (To be fair, I don't like her but it sounds like she was on a very rough road.) She wants another kid or two, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 173July 20, 2022 11:03 PM

Asher is gay right? Diana seems dark-sided.

by Anonymousreply 174July 21, 2022 12:36 AM

Something needs to start happening on this show.

by Anonymousreply 175July 21, 2022 2:28 AM

I think Kathy calls Sutton's son a fag soon.

by Anonymousreply 176July 21, 2022 2:40 AM

There won't be snow in Bosnia these Christmas times. The only thing they'll get this year is limes, ohh Where no Berkin ever grows No Gucci or McQueens flow Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

by Anonymousreply 177July 21, 2022 2:42 AM

You mean that tumbler keeps things hot and cold?!?! So chic!

by Anonymousreply 178July 21, 2022 3:30 AM

Did a new episode air? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 179July 21, 2022 3:36 AM

That baked potato and caviar thing is so Halston 80s New York Olympic Tower.

by Anonymousreply 180July 21, 2022 4:09 AM

Jamie Lee Curtis couldn’t get away from those annoying twats fast enough. But she looked fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 181July 21, 2022 5:23 AM

R173 it seems Diana has enough money to pay and house four Filipino women to carry her last four embryos to term. I am not sure why she is ravaging her body.

by Anonymousreply 182July 21, 2022 6:40 AM

Was Erika telling Crystal she was doing her eating disorder all wrong and she should shit the food out with laxatives instead of puking it up?

What an asshole. Can’t wait for Kathy to do say something appalling.

by Anonymousreply 183July 21, 2022 7:30 AM

Erika’s laxative comments might be the final (long overdue) nail in her coffin. Please, God, let it be so!

by Anonymousreply 184July 21, 2022 9:26 AM

Asher and Kyle talked about how they needed to switch outfits with each other....

by Anonymousreply 185July 21, 2022 9:33 AM

^^^ Lisa, not Kyle

by Anonymousreply 186July 21, 2022 9:34 AM

Diana: We didn't celebrate Xmas in Yugoslavia because it was communist.

No bitch you didn't celebrate it because you're Muslim... Yugoslavia was not North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 187July 21, 2022 1:12 PM

A star struck Dorit was just giving me life.

by Anonymousreply 188July 21, 2022 1:13 PM

I wish Jamie Lee pulled out an adult diaper just to hear these idiots fawn all over it.

"Oooh, a hotpant/diaper? Sooo chic!"

by Anonymousreply 189July 21, 2022 1:21 PM

So who peed on Kathy’s couch?

by Anonymousreply 190July 21, 2022 1:30 PM

Damn those were huge baked potatoes. Watching Kathy shoveling it in gave me dry heaves.

by Anonymousreply 191July 21, 2022 1:43 PM

I'm starting to think Diana is a huge closet lez. The big gay fiance is a clue but also her discomfort with Sutton -like she's fighting coochie eating feelings for her.

by Anonymousreply 192July 21, 2022 1:56 PM

"So who peed on Kathy’s couch?"

Uh, I bet I know who.....begins with a K and ends with an M.

by Anonymousreply 193July 21, 2022 2:02 PM

my money is on Paris peeing on her mom's couch

by Anonymousreply 194July 21, 2022 2:02 PM

I'm seeing on Twitter that people think Dorit was high (coke) while creaming herself for JLC's tat. Funny if true.

by Anonymousreply 195July 21, 2022 2:09 PM

^I think she was just starstruck.

by Anonymousreply 196July 21, 2022 2:40 PM

"And,Crystal, if Erika's laxatives font work, try my yogurt!"

by Anonymousreply 197July 21, 2022 3:39 PM

I swear to God, there were no typos when I hit, "Post".

by Anonymousreply 198July 21, 2022 3:40 PM

Surprised nobody mentioned Erika staying married to Tom

by Anonymousreply 199July 21, 2022 4:14 PM

The whole cast has eating disorders. Is it any wonder they share purging tips and are so fascinated with Diana's whole ritual. Sickos!!

by Anonymousreply 200July 21, 2022 8:42 PM

could Asher flame more in this ep?

by Anonymousreply 201July 21, 2022 11:32 PM

Diana definitely has sinister energy. She goes on and on about how much she loves to have her family home at Christmas, but when they walk in the door, they all act like they're at a business meeting. They're all so cold with each other.

And by the way, Diana's black sparkling dress looked like a greasy hefty bag.

by Anonymousreply 202July 22, 2022 2:53 AM

Kathy Hilton is a disgusting pig pouring caviar into a baked potato. White trash.

by Anonymousreply 203July 22, 2022 4:54 AM

That is not white trash. It is nouveau riche.

by Anonymousreply 204July 22, 2022 5:12 AM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 205July 22, 2022 5:26 AM

Kathy, Kim and Kyle have about a high school diploma between them. God bless.

by Anonymousreply 206July 22, 2022 6:41 AM

Erika is getting a lot of blowback for her comments to Crystal about her eating disorder and rightfully so but Garcelle deserves some criticism too. She started it by going up to Crystal and saying "you look thin". Why would you say that to someone with an eating disorder? Stuff like that can trigger them. Now of course what Erika did was worse but both of them were wrong

and Crystal really needs to go to therapy at this point. The fact that she's been dealing with this since her puberty years is a worrying sign.

I wish Kyle had told Crystal how she overcame her own eating disorder

and of course there's in denial Lisa

by Anonymousreply 207July 22, 2022 7:25 AM

Crystal is almost certainly in therapy, r207. How do I know? Because she doesn’t show it on the show.

by Anonymousreply 208July 22, 2022 8:56 AM

The reported net worth of these ladies is fascinating. Even if the numbers are exaggerated there are still worth a ton. The most is Diana Jenkins at 300 million. Then there is Kyle at 100 million (she's come a long way AND surpassing Lisa Vanderpump at 90 million). I guess when she realized she was worth more than her, she realized she didn't need to put up with her anymore. Sutton Stracke comes in at 50 million. Supposedly so is Dorit, but I just don't see or know how they make money. I think their downfall is a good seasons worth a material and worth keeping Dorit around for. Next is Crystal whose combined total worth with her husband is 40 million. Lisa Rinna comes in at 10 million which is definitely believable and respectable. And then you have Garcelle in last place at 8 million, again believable. Garcelle needs a new business to promote on this show to at least quadruple her net worth.

And the rumours about Crystal becoming buddy buddy with the most powerful woman in a group to the exclusion of the rest must be true the way she has become Diana's shadow. I guess it's instinctual as a form of survival for her now at this point - being asian in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 209July 22, 2022 1:37 PM

I suspect that a large part of Kyle's net worth comes from Mauricio and The Agency.

by Anonymousreply 210July 22, 2022 3:24 PM

Those net worth figures are 100% fiction.

by Anonymousreply 211July 22, 2022 3:30 PM

Everything seems to trigger Dark Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 212July 22, 2022 3:59 PM

Apropos of nothing, I enjoy when Dorit loses her temper and starts shrieking. Her omniaccent disappears and she sounds like she’s from Bristol (Connecticut). Always cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 213July 22, 2022 4:22 PM

R u kidding? That's very propos!

by Anonymousreply 214July 22, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] I suspect that a large part of Kyle's net worth comes from Mauricio and The Agency.

You're a regular Sherlock Holmes. We all thought it came from her acting career.

by Anonymousreply 215July 22, 2022 4:40 PM

You mean r215 it doesn't come from her storied tv and television career? What if you add in her fees for being a great mother?

BTW, I do get comfort from the fact that she seems like a real mother. I know she has help obviously, but you can tell she cooks for her family and enjoys it. She is very familiar with her kitchen. She hands the hands of a woman who has ripped into several roasted chickens.

by Anonymousreply 216July 22, 2022 4:45 PM

I am still fascinated by Krystle's husband. How do you go from directing Lion King to having hardly anything noteworthy on your resume?

by Anonymousreply 217July 22, 2022 5:37 PM

Cause it was a cartoon R277

by Anonymousreply 218July 22, 2022 8:33 PM

What does HipHop Rob do? He seems to still be on the payroll and he has a Christmas animated musical (sigh) coming up that was mentioned on the show. But besides that is he just doing production work for non-theatrical animated stuff?

by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2022 8:59 PM

I'm Bosnian.

by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2022 9:06 PM

[quote] I'm Bosnian.

—Diana

And didn’t celebrate the Christ-mas

by Anonymousreply 221July 22, 2022 11:23 PM

R220 This is her only storyline.

by Anonymousreply 222July 22, 2022 11:38 PM

Diana's actual only storyline is her blistering hatred for Sutton. She doesn't seem to understand that great HWs bring layers to the show. What's layered about Diana?

by Anonymousreply 223July 22, 2022 11:42 PM

A cartoon?!?!

by Anonymousreply 224July 23, 2022 12:15 AM

anyone see Sutton on WWHL? Was she on sedatives? She seemed too calm compared to normal. In the past on Andy's show she was still usually awkward and anxious. Either that or she had a few cocktails before getting on air

by Anonymousreply 225July 23, 2022 4:33 AM

Sutton seems like a 75 year old.

by Anonymousreply 226July 23, 2022 4:38 AM

Did Sanela ever mention what month she was into with the pregnancy she miscarried? Everything Ive read she found out she was pregs shortly after having her daughter then finds out she lost it...how far along could she have been to milk this miscarriage the way she has been? Her womb is over 50 yrs old....put it to rest already....

by Anonymousreply 227July 23, 2022 12:39 PM

it sounded like she said she was 5-6 months into her pregnancy

by Anonymousreply 228July 23, 2022 4:09 PM

In Bosnia, pregnancy lasts 24 months.

by Anonymousreply 229July 23, 2022 4:13 PM

Diana was a serious casting misfire. Even the villains on these HW shows need to be somewhat likable. Erika is a grifter but still shows signs of being human and at least has a personality. Diana is a nasty cunt and there’s nothing kind or sympathetic about her.

by Anonymousreply 230July 23, 2022 8:56 PM

She kinda reminds me of Melania Trump.

by Anonymousreply 231July 23, 2022 8:59 PM

If the guy who served an Amy Winehouse corpse cake at a party just days after she died is besties with Diana, then I'm sure she's a swell person.

by Anonymousreply 232July 23, 2022 9:08 PM

Personally, I'm glad they cast Diana. Otherwise, it would be another season all about Kyle's boring family and the upcoming wedding and Dorit crying about her traumatic, fake robbery.

It's good to have a horrible and scandalous cast member. God knows, there seems to be some kind of strange embargo about confronting Erika.

by Anonymousreply 233July 23, 2022 10:31 PM

[quote]What’s layered about Diana?

Her makeup. She shovels it on.

by Anonymousreply 234July 23, 2022 11:00 PM

I CANNOT take all the Lizard-Like Lower Lip Licking. I literally fast-fowarded through Diana and her family scene. It was SO hollow and boring. Who are these freaks? But Diana and her lips. All that licking. I can't take it. It's so gross and nonstop. I hope she sees herself and does something about it. I bet her mouth is dry and her breath stinks to high hell.

by Anonymousreply 235July 23, 2022 11:00 PM

R228 She didn’t know at 5-6 months she was pregnant? It’s not like it’s her first baby

From what I read, when she found she was pregnant, the fetus had already died….

Maybe weeks, not months

by Anonymousreply 236July 24, 2022 12:01 AM

Diana is like season 1 Camille on steroids and it's helping the show get more ratings. Sutton should be thrilled Diana is on because more fans are taking her side. The one losing is Diana because she's not really getting anything positive out of being on the show

of course Elton throws her a facetime cameo lol

by Anonymousreply 237July 24, 2022 1:22 AM

Kyle wants Brandi and Teddi back.

ie, two losers who she will manipulate into doing her bidding.

by Anonymousreply 238July 24, 2022 2:28 AM

I wonder if Diana has Asher count her jewelry every time Rinna comes by for a drink.

by Anonymousreply 239July 24, 2022 8:49 AM

I can't see Diana and Asher even sleeping in the same bed. I see them maybe watching Netflix with big bowls of ice cream in the same bad, Diana constantly licking it off her lips as she laps it up. But then I see Asher going to his own bedroom asking Diana if she wants her door left open or closed.

by Anonymousreply 240July 24, 2022 9:41 AM

That's why you're not supposed to headbutt ur baby bump, Diana.

by Anonymousreply 241July 24, 2022 11:29 AM

I'm curious if the people here genuinely think Dorit's home invasion was an inside job.

by Anonymousreply 242July 24, 2022 1:02 PM

R242, I do.

by Anonymousreply 243July 24, 2022 1:04 PM

R242 I think PK set it up but I don’t think Dorit knew.

by Anonymousreply 244July 24, 2022 1:12 PM

I don't think PK is that warped R244. If it was a set up, he made sure she knew. The kids were in the house and I don't think either of them are fucked up that she wasn't in on it also and could calm the kids down if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 245July 24, 2022 1:17 PM

What would PK's motive be? Insurance money? We all know of their money woes.

by Anonymousreply 246July 24, 2022 1:18 PM

Insurance scam

by Anonymousreply 247July 24, 2022 1:22 PM

Dorit said on camera that everything of value was taken.

by Anonymousreply 248July 24, 2022 1:37 PM

I know of three things the thieves left behind intact, unfortunately...

by Anonymousreply 249July 24, 2022 1:49 PM

R248- the Picassos, a piece from the True Cross, the original version of the Mona Lisa. The Cartier...practically everything we own is from there...or Tiffanys, and they took it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 24, 2022 1:51 PM

There’s one reason why I don’t believe the robbery was fake: their kids were in the house. Dorit might be a tedious bore but she would never put her kids in any kind of danger.

by Anonymousreply 251July 24, 2022 1:54 PM

R251, that's why I tend to think that PK did it without cluing Dorit in. I agree that she's a devoted mother.

by Anonymousreply 252July 24, 2022 1:58 PM

It is pretty sweet to see Dorit’s son being so talkative and articulate now. He was really having developmental issues when he was little. I am on the fence about the robbery…but it does seem fishy.

Oh, and just because I haven’t said it in a while…I miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 253July 24, 2022 2:04 PM

Dorit's two kids are very cute and the little bit we've seen of them they don't come across as bratty. Garcelle's seem like nice kids too.

by Anonymousreply 254July 24, 2022 2:11 PM

Lisa and Kyle’s daughters seem like brain dead bores.

by Anonymousreply 255July 24, 2022 2:34 PM

R255 Excuse me! My beautiful daughters were on the cover of Vogue Kazakhstan!

by Anonymousreply 256July 24, 2022 2:40 PM

R256 In Bosnia, we use magazines for walls.

by Anonymousreply 257July 24, 2022 2:41 PM

I think it’s odd that the police didn’t seem to get any leads from airing the security camera footage , and that the LAPD didn’t do a press conference or something when the episode aired.

by Anonymousreply 258July 24, 2022 3:53 PM

Staged “robbery”

by Anonymousreply 259July 24, 2022 3:55 PM

These women have no style or taste in clothing whatsoever. This is the Beverly Hills franchise. Everyone should be walking around looking like Movie Stars. I was really expecting them to bring it with the way they dress on this one, specifically because it's in the showbiz capital of the world. But nothing.

Kyle especially has zero sense of style at all. She always looks like she gets dressed in the dark. It's really sad. These women could've really been eye candy for their audience. Huge disappointments. They just wear whatever. When you're on a show like this, you have to consider everything. From how you'll dress speak carry yourself, to how your house will look etc. We don't even get shots of the Beverly Hills Hotel on this show. This franchise is done all wrong. The early years were much more closer to what I feel this franchise should be. Now they all just wanna look like Instagram models, which is age inappropriate for these woman.

Gay men should be producing these shows, with a hands on approach with everything. Because Beverly Hills could've been so much better than what it is.

What a waste...

by Anonymousreply 260July 24, 2022 3:57 PM

It would be a fun plot twist if Mother Beador from OC were Diana’s aunt.

They could have tea and discuss life as Eastern European peasants and the evil blond bitches who have made their lives hell-Shannon and Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 261July 24, 2022 4:10 PM

Are you kidding me? You leave me out of this, R261, or I'm gonna tell John Jansen to kick your butt!

by Anonymousreply 262July 24, 2022 5:41 PM

The robbery is weird. It is weird that it was the second one as well. And it is weird that PK was gone AND Dorit decided not to put the house alarm on. Usually when your husband is gone that is the first thing you do at night is put your alarm on especially if you have been robbed before. And what kind of robbers would leave a phone at the request of the victim so she could call the police as soon as they left - and to leave it in the exact same place she requested. It's all just really odd. And in this day and age, Dorit is probably the breadwinner of the family with this Housewives show. She desperately needed a storyline. These women are getting savage in the ways they are producing the catastrophe's in the lives. She is taking it to the next level.

and someone please tell Crystal this is the second or third time we have dealt with eating disorders on this franchise alone. This isn't 2012. She should have gone for some mental health disorder.

by Anonymousreply 263July 24, 2022 5:59 PM

The phone part is what made me definitely think it was a fake robbery.

by Anonymousreply 264July 24, 2022 8:02 PM

Seems Erika still has enough $$$$ to employ her team. By the looks of it, they are working her over in the bargain rate.

by Anonymousreply 265July 24, 2022 8:52 PM

This is a parody account but the pic is real.

Is she on Prednisone? She has a really fat face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 24, 2022 11:35 PM

I don't think Diana lives in that house. There is no art on the walls, nothing personal, family photos etc...

Also, why if she has a glam squad does her hair always look like shit?

by Anonymousreply 267July 25, 2022 12:28 AM

All family lick lip on the Christmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 25, 2022 1:29 AM

Jamie Lee Curtis was her usual alpha-oddball self.

by Anonymousreply 269July 25, 2022 4:52 AM

Dorit should move into vacuum cleaner promotion with the amount of sucking she did up JLC's rectum.

by Anonymousreply 270July 25, 2022 5:17 AM

Dorit is without doubt the most phony. Her expressions of joy, curiosity, sincerity, surprise, grief etc are all so OTT, like watching a really hammy silent movie act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 25, 2022 8:31 AM

She makes this expression when PK tells her "it's in".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272July 25, 2022 8:36 AM

It's in what?

by Anonymousreply 273July 25, 2022 6:10 PM

Asher, Diana's son Innis and Paris Hilton's ex bf just hanging out shirtless. 1 in a speedo the other 2 in short shorts

Asher lying on a table

bros!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 25, 2022 6:51 PM

Which ex of Paris is that?

by Anonymousreply 275July 25, 2022 7:02 PM

The only one with as much money as Diana is Kathy. Both of them get trashed this season.

by Anonymousreply 276July 25, 2022 7:22 PM

Hehehe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 26, 2022 12:12 AM

R277, thank you--you made my evening.

by Anonymousreply 278July 26, 2022 12:14 AM

[quote]I suspect that a large part of Kyle's net worth comes from Mauricio and The Agency.

No, it came from them stealing my god damn house!!!

by Anonymousreply 279July 26, 2022 1:12 AM

Erika Jayne is white trash from Georgia who got really lucky & now it's all falling apart. She really is trash, especially after how she spoke to Garcelles children. No respect whatsoever. I bet she would've never pulled this shit with any of her white co-stars, hell no she wouldn't.

White trash from Georgia in & out!

And the other women on that show aren't really any better. Not buy a long shot. But there are exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 280July 26, 2022 10:16 PM

As offensive and wrong as Erica is, I have to admit, watching her crash and burn is the highlight of this season

by Anonymousreply 281July 26, 2022 10:50 PM

This show is hot garbage. None of them live in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 282July 26, 2022 10:58 PM

R282 It's Hollywood, nothing is what is seems.

That's always been the case in showbiz. It's an illusion & the audience really doesn't care. They just want to be entertained.

by Anonymousreply 283July 26, 2022 11:09 PM

Erika either needs to pull an Anna Nicole Smith and marry herself another wealthy invalid or go to Dubai and have the $$$ doo doo on her.

by Anonymousreply 284July 26, 2022 11:30 PM

R284 Erika's half a century old. She's too far past her freshness date to pull an Anna Nicole Smith.

She's gonna need to pat the puss on OnlyFans if she hopes to score any coin.

by Anonymousreply 285July 26, 2022 11:51 PM

R285, she would !never! do OF. Despite all the makeup and vinyl and tits and puss patting, I get a strong prude vibe from her. She's not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 286July 26, 2022 11:53 PM

Erika's ratty Korean hair pieces are giving me life this season.

by Anonymousreply 287July 27, 2022 12:10 AM

R286 Then it's the welfare line for this used up whore.

by Anonymousreply 288July 27, 2022 12:27 AM

If Erika had not miraculously nabbed Tom Girardi, all that cash and a glam squad, she would be exactly like fellow GA trash Angela from 90 Day Fiancé.

by Anonymousreply 289July 27, 2022 11:15 AM

Vanderpump used to laugh about that - she was the only one who lived in Beverly Hills. Rinna and Hamlin live in Bel Air which is pretty much Beverly Hills. The Richards/Hiltons are all terrible human beings. Big Kathy, the mother she is always crying about, was a shit stain of a human. She left Kim and Kyle's father because he was not rich enough and refused to let the girls see him when he was dying. She favored whatever child was making the most money. Kim first, then when Kathy landed Rick Hilton, Kathy was #1. Kyle was always the nare do well. She followed Big Kathy's plan and got pregnant by an Indonesian man because she thought his family was rich, He spoke no English. When they found out he was not rich they got divorced. Then she got engaged to Michael Tuck, a man 20 years older than her. While engaged to Tuck, Rick and Kathy took her on a vacation to meet Mauricio, Rick's top agent who needed a green card. She married him that weekend and never bothered to tell Tuck the wedding was off. You can read all about it in House of Hilton, and even more trash about Paris and Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 290July 27, 2022 2:14 PM

House of Hilton is a deliciously dishy read.

by Anonymousreply 291July 27, 2022 2:16 PM

the Richards gals sound like dustbowl skanks right out of some precode melodrama. Dumpy, dumb, and desperate to be rich.

by Anonymousreply 292July 27, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote] House of Hilton is a deliciously dishy read.

I read it recently, and it reads like a 200 page National Enquirer article. Very entertaining and full of dirt, but it's not exactly impeccably sourced .

by Anonymousreply 293July 27, 2022 2:39 PM

I agree, the Hiltons/Richards are definitely trash for sure. (Like Kathy & Rick) hanging out with Trump back in February at Mar a lago for a super bowl party, even though he had just tried to overthrow the US government. But who cares when you're Rich?

They're trash for sure. But they lead really comfortable lives. I guess that's all they really care about. I kinda get it tho. But still...

by Anonymousreply 294July 27, 2022 2:53 PM

Kathy is dumb, Like really dumb. She is uneducated and might possibly be on the spectrum. Rick's family hated her. Absolutely hated her. There are endless tales of them living in Htilon Hotels and leaving the children with the staff while they went out and partied.

by Anonymousreply 295July 27, 2022 2:56 PM

I can see Marie Dressler as a pre-code Big Kathy, with maybe Miriam Hopkins as Slutty Kathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Paris & Nicky are both products of Kathy and her sisters and Big Kathy.

Big Kathy wanted Paris to be in showbiz really bad. She thought she was beautiful. She use to compare her to Grace Kelly, Lana Turner, Ava Gardner, Joan Crawford, and Marilyn Monroe etc. She saw her granddaughter through the realm of old Hollywood, because that's the generation of Stars Big Kathy grew up watching.

If you watch Paris documentary on YouTube. She gad a clip of her grandmother in it where she compared her to old Hollywood film stars. Hollywood & tabloids is what Paris was raised on. Rick would be reading books & the newspapers. While Kathy, Paris and Nicky would be in the corner reading celebrity magazines & tabloids etc. That's the type of environment & household the Hiltons had. Very superficial.

by Anonymousreply 297July 27, 2022 3:10 PM

and Una Merkel as a Chatty Kathy

by Anonymousreply 298July 27, 2022 3:11 PM

Asher sings a holiday song and suddenly most of the bitches are in heat.

The drooling was noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 299July 28, 2022 12:10 AM

Omg why is Kyle defending Erika so fiercely. It’s quite odd

by Anonymousreply 300July 28, 2022 12:13 AM

Kyle has lost her footing this season. She’s usually the calm in the center of the goings-on, always positioned for maximal neutrality except when she chooses otherwise (“Goodbye, Kyle!”) to ensure they re-up her option. This year it’s been misstep after misstep. Just in recent eps there was the laughing about Garcelle’s kids being mistreated and her bizarre bullying of Sutton. I really wonder what’s up with her or at Bravo (because she’s also getting a bad edit).

by Anonymousreply 301July 28, 2022 12:16 AM

Maybe because she costs too much plus Mauricio set up a new show at Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 302July 28, 2022 12:19 AM

Yeah, I think MoMo going to Netflix pissed them off, even if bravo passed on his show.

by Anonymousreply 303July 28, 2022 12:20 AM

[quote]Then she got engaged to Michael Tuck, a man 20 years older than her.

He then went on to form the successful folk music duo Tuck & Patti.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 28, 2022 12:25 AM

So is Erika’s fake alcoholic moment over?

by Anonymousreply 305July 28, 2022 12:32 AM

"Oooooooore hole meh tiiiiiiight. . .the scars are barflee shiiiiiiining. . ."

by Anonymousreply 306July 28, 2022 12:47 AM

Sutton will not be getting a third date.

by Anonymousreply 307July 28, 2022 12:52 AM

Kathy had zero patience for drunk Erica. She got away from her fast.

by Anonymousreply 308July 28, 2022 12:53 AM

Didn’t they change producers this year? Maybe that’s why Kyle is getting a poor edit.

The rest of the Fuck Force Five isn’t getting a great edit except for Dorit. And I suppose Erika-of course she was so vile last season that she is coming off better even after telling a kid to get the fuck outta here and giving a bulimic instructions on how to shit one’s way to thinness using ExLax. That stupid fight Rinna had with Sutton over the charity dinner would have gone on for 10 episodes in previous seasons.

by Anonymousreply 309July 28, 2022 1:24 AM

Brandi is going to be a guest on WWHL tonite. I hope she’s extra messy.

by Anonymousreply 310July 28, 2022 1:53 AM

Ugh Erika’s interview look with the Dollar tree hair piece. Like who is her customer, meth head drag queens?

by Anonymousreply 311July 28, 2022 1:59 AM

Wow this week’s episode was bad. Some drink Erica drama but that’s it. And the beat up on Sutton storyline when the rest of these bitches are such a hot mess is getting so old.

by Anonymousreply 312July 28, 2022 2:05 AM

This season is boring as fuck. Take the focus off Erika nobody cares unless she’s a villain.

by Anonymousreply 313July 28, 2022 2:25 AM

so judging from next week's preview, Rinna gets upset when Sutton calls her a bitch

by Anonymousreply 314July 28, 2022 3:12 AM

^actually she’s really just agreeing with rinna saying she is a bitch.

Cue weeks more of meangirling at Sutton by rinna and her posse

by Anonymousreply 315July 28, 2022 3:26 AM

Sutton in a see-through mesh top! Argh! My eyes! My eyes!

by Anonymousreply 316July 28, 2022 4:11 AM

I feel like this show needs the info for every single recovery group in the world scrolling on the bottom of the screen the entire episode. "If you have an eating disorder, if you have a pill addiction, if you have an alcohol problem, if you are the victim of bullying, if you have too much money and bad taste in clothes, etc."

by Anonymousreply 317July 28, 2022 4:15 AM

Paris Hilton is definitely on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 318July 28, 2022 4:48 AM

Oh, Kathy, your words about drunkenness tonight are gonna come back to haunt you when your ass gets to Aspen, & you make a fool of yourself begging that dj to play MJ, & your subsequent conniption when you don’t get your way…

by Anonymousreply 319July 28, 2022 4:53 AM

Kathy holds a lifetime faggot pass. She does not, however, have an n-word pass so I hope those rumors aren’t true.

by Anonymousreply 320July 28, 2022 4:55 AM

Brandi said she pegged a famous man on WWHL. Didn’t she fuck Gerard Butler?

by Anonymousreply 321July 28, 2022 5:27 AM

Kathy probably thought Sheree was Garcelle when she first saw her at the party until later on when they were sitting next to each other

how cute that Asher sang for his supper. He does have a decent voice though. Funny how Erika treated him like 1 of "her gays" jokingly calling him "bitch"

This was the most likeable episode for Diana yet

Yeah Kyle's coming off so strange defending Erika. 1 drunken incident can be forgiven. To repeatedly get shitfaced and become obnoxious especially in a short period of time is not "letting loose". She wouldn't be happy if Kim had done what Erika has shown us this season.'

Sutton on the date holy shit she's AWKWARD. How did she land the rich ex-husband?

You know Dorit was relieved she has a second storyline with PK getting a DUI

by Anonymousreply 322July 28, 2022 5:53 AM

The sad thing is, I don't really think anyone cares about PK's DUI.

Erika basically telling Garcelle to drop Sutton was so means girls, it's actually really sad.

by Anonymousreply 323July 28, 2022 9:50 AM

mostly because everything Erika was saying about Sutton was describing herself to a T

by Anonymousreply 324July 28, 2022 10:17 AM

Ugh, that bullshit “intervention” with Rinna and Erika, and odious Mikey on the side…

by Anonymousreply 325July 28, 2022 10:19 AM

An you know Mikey's only showing up because 1. he's getting a cheque from Bravo and 2. he's on the look out for new clients who require and annoying sycophant

by Anonymousreply 326July 28, 2022 10:38 AM

When does Kathy accidentally wear her Klan hood to a party?

by Anonymousreply 327July 28, 2022 10:55 AM

Sutton’s body is an odd shape, it reminds me of some of the middle-aged wine-orexic ladies they would sometimes have on the show Intervention. A little belly bloat, but everywhere else bony. I think she nabbed her rich husband because they knew each other since they were really young so he was used to her quirkiness.

Erika is simply vile, that cheap ass fake hair is only suitable for cos play or only fans “talent”

I NEED a Rinna and Kyle take down this season, please!

by Anonymousreply 328July 28, 2022 10:58 AM

I finally canceled cable when I moved in April, and I looked up RHOBH on Peacock. It shows on something like a three-week delay and the interface is poor. The complications have made me realize exactly how stupid this show is how little I care to bother with it. I guess it's an entirely different thing just to mindlessly set the TV to play Bravo and half pay attention than to consciously navigate to the show via annoying apps.

The show is nothing more than women sniping at one another. And it's all scripted. And they just take turns season by season with a different one being the villain, another the victim, another the savior. All the hysteria over Erika blew over never to be mentioned as a strike against her character again.

It's both gross and boring to me now. I feel icky that I spent so many hours of my life watching something so lame and pointless, and making these vapid materialists richer and growing their egos.

by Anonymousreply 329July 28, 2022 11:56 AM

Brandi was on WWHL with Caroline Stanbury and was on her best behavior. Maybe she knew not to fuck with Caroline who would take her down with one glance.

by Anonymousreply 330July 28, 2022 12:30 PM

I couldn't help but notice the continuity error/re-takes in the Garcelle/Erikunt rooftop bar scenes. One moment, Garcell's bag is on the table, then it's gone, only to re-appear and disappear every few seconds.

by Anonymousreply 331July 28, 2022 12:47 PM

"Erika-of course she was so vile last season that she is coming off better even after telling a kid to get the fuck outta here and giving a bulimic instructions on how to shit one’s way to thinness using ExLax.”

R 308 Yet she is getting fatter with every episode...it’s obviously not working for her

by Anonymousreply 332July 28, 2022 12:48 PM

R331 $100k purses are obviously capable of interdimensional spacetime hopping abilities.

by Anonymousreply 333July 28, 2022 12:49 PM

"Paris Hilton is definitely on the spectrum.”

R318 Both Paris and Sutton which makes many of their actions very forgivable...the rest of them...not so much

by Anonymousreply 334July 28, 2022 12:51 PM

^^^ you can tell that at least Sutton means well even if it comes out awkward

by Anonymousreply 335July 28, 2022 1:04 PM

Paris Hilton is not on the spectrum. Please. She’s impaired. She has a learning disability. In any other circumstance outside her family’s wealth, she’d have been relegated to the short bus. She was failed by her extremely dumb parents.

by Anonymousreply 336July 28, 2022 1:11 PM

I can't decide if Rinna is glomming on to Erika because she likes her or because her drunkenness is the main story line so far.

by Anonymousreply 337July 28, 2022 2:16 PM

Yeah, if Kim was behaving like Erika while drunk Kyle would absolutely shit her Depends.

by Anonymousreply 338July 28, 2022 2:17 PM

Erika has her cheerleaders supporting the drunkenness, the same women who crucified Kim for her boozing.

by Anonymousreply 339July 28, 2022 2:18 PM

In Bosnia, Ex-Lax is weekly meal.

by Anonymousreply 340July 28, 2022 2:20 PM

I don't get Erika's mean girling Sutton. I like Sutton, she is neurotic, a mess, but well-intentioned. I used to like Erika, then all this shit came down and she had two options, be gracious and apologize or fight tooth and nail. She chooses to fight tooth and nail. Rinna is so far up her ass, I hope she gets the fall out when the real truth comes out. Plus what is with Rinna and the sunglasses. Everytime she is wearing them? Did she take her job a Sunglass Hut back? Doirto is a nonstory this year. Her fake B&E did her no favors. Garcelle is fast becoming the Queen Bee of RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 341July 28, 2022 2:46 PM

I'm over Sutton, she's messy and unstable. She had more edge last season when she iced out Erika. This season she's desperate to ingratiate herself with Diana. The phoney hugs in the middle of vendettas with Erika, Crystal and now Diana shows she's a different type of nuts. All the time she presents herself as a Southern lady, muse to Dolce and Gabbana, despite the potato torso. She married well and was dumped. Anything success she has now is down to the financial settlement from her ex.

by Anonymousreply 342July 28, 2022 2:55 PM

Sutton is either driving or crucial to every storyline this season other than Erika’s fake problem drinking (and who gives a shit about that anyhow?). Reminds me of Mary Crosby (RIP) on SLC. She was everyone except Meredith’s story.

by Anonymousreply 343July 28, 2022 3:45 PM

Love her or hate her, Sutton is driving this season.

Crystal needs to find a storyline and fast. Her eating disorder storyline is very boring and feels like an after-school special.

by Anonymousreply 344July 28, 2022 4:18 PM

so are we in agreement that Asher is gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 345July 28, 2022 4:37 PM

Good lord, I would have gonged Asher for his awful pitching singing

by Anonymousreply 346July 28, 2022 4:50 PM

I cannot picture Asher and Diana fucking. At all.

Asher and Innis? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 347July 28, 2022 4:52 PM

EJG is worse than a babbling idiot when she plays drunk...so its OK to diss Garcelles sons but god forbid she disses “Paris or Nickie” ... What a slimy cunt

by Anonymousreply 348July 28, 2022 4:54 PM

Last season, Sutton was a breath of fresh air because she was cheerfully clueless about how self-produced RHOBH storylines are. She totally interrupted a planned Erika redemption arc by actually saying aloud what the audience was also saying, and she endeared herself to the audience by doing that.

This season, she's bought a clue and knows how manipulative these people are (and the stories are) and she's trying to play the game. She isn't great at it, but that's part of why this is good TV and how she's driving storyline. So she's a little more annoying than last season (because she keeps trying to peacekeeper with people who don't deserve it), but Sutton is reality gold, and with Garcelle in her court (as much as alliances exist in these fake spaces), they are driving the show (at least until the Kathy situation overwhelms everything).

by Anonymousreply 349July 28, 2022 4:57 PM

This season is soooooo dull. Literally nothing has happened except Dorit’s burglary. How can the best franchise of them all sink to this borefest?

by Anonymousreply 350July 28, 2022 4:59 PM

I mean, they all basically have eating disorders.

Someone needs to call Kyle out on her family shit. Ny the editing she's getting, there's blood in the water.

by Anonymousreply 351July 28, 2022 5:12 PM

Why did Big Kathy and Kyle think that Kyle’s first husband was rich when he actually wasn’t?

Ironically, that union produced Kyle’s most beautiful child so I’m sure she doesn’t necessarily regret it.

by Anonymousreply 352July 28, 2022 5:19 PM

Rinna is too busy mothering to be front burner this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353July 28, 2022 5:19 PM

Garcelle and Sutton seem to have a real friendship going on unlike, EJG and Rinna who seemed so fucking phone with her concern for Girardis drinking and druggin..Girardi seemed equally phony with her love for Rinna and her daughters...ugh The moon faced Sanela beaming at the two was nauseating ...Sanela should have called EJG out when she interrupted her boyfriend um, singing....so rude

by Anonymousreply 354July 28, 2022 5:48 PM

We needed a Yolanda moment where she shussed Kyle and rinna for daring to make noise while the Great David Foster played.

by Anonymousreply 355July 28, 2022 6:02 PM

Can you imagine if it was Sutton singing along instead of Erika?

by Anonymousreply 356July 28, 2022 8:40 PM

Was tis episode designed to make Kyle look like crap? We get Kyle once again talking about Erica just letting go and having fun after her troubles. Then her sister Kathy, whose ass she kisses disses Erica's behavior and Kyle is in the corner making faces. Then Rinna shoes what a "true friend" is by confronting Erica with her issues as opposed to Kyle a "false friend" who just makes issues for Erica's embarrassing moves.

by Anonymousreply 357July 28, 2022 9:09 PM

Bring on Kim, Brandi, Denise, Camille, LVP - anyone to take down Rinna and Kyle please!

by Anonymousreply 358July 28, 2022 9:55 PM

They need to bring on the racist rants from KKKathy

by Anonymousreply 359July 28, 2022 11:00 PM

1. Erika, your “fun wasted alcoholic” persona is stupid. Garcelle bought it, bless her heart, and thinks Erika has a drinking problem. Anything to take the attention off of the lawsuits!!!

2. Kyle and Rinna have their heads so far up Erika’s ass, it’s embarrassing.

3. Dorit and PK lying about ONE drink putting him over the legal limit of .08 (science says 3-5 drinks for a male 170-200 lbs) really sealed the deal for me in buying the idea that they faked their robbery. Why lie about something people can actually look up quickly? Puhleeze. They are shameless in their lies. I’m now completely convinced they hired some people to “rob” them.

by Anonymousreply 360July 29, 2022 4:57 AM

Dorit has that Israeli blood. They’ll do anything for a buck.

by Anonymousreply 361July 29, 2022 6:47 AM

Pee-Kay is shifty and always looks guilty, Dorit shouldn’t believe a word he says.

Also Wellbutrin has no adverse effect with alcohol, Erika is trying to shift focus from her involvement in stealing from victims.

I love that Kyle is getting the negative edit this season - Goodbye Kyle!

Asher has a new album out, now we know why Diana is on this show, and that they inserted a singing scene.

by Anonymousreply 362July 29, 2022 10:36 AM

This story about Erika hasn't seen much PR but I think it will blow up soon.

It's long, but a juicy read with Erika posing as a widow, Tom opening fake bank bank accounts, Mauricio and Hilton & Hyland are in the mix as well as the famous Spelling Manor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363July 29, 2022 1:20 PM

R363 Did the Girardis actually buy Spelling Manor? I’m way too dyslexic to follow the article

by Anonymousreply 364July 29, 2022 1:28 PM

I have a feeling Erika is going to end up serving a prison sentence.

by Anonymousreply 365July 29, 2022 1:37 PM

Spelling Manor did in fact sell for the exact amount mentioned in the article to an "unknown" buyer. It is also currently listed for sale by an unknown seller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 29, 2022 1:47 PM

R363’s press release (that should have been written with a publicist rather than a lawyer having a little fun) is WILD reading. If it’s true, r365 is on to something.

by Anonymousreply 367July 29, 2022 1:49 PM

The guy who started that lawsuit has a LONG history of fake lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 368July 29, 2022 1:52 PM

Very confusing article. It seems impossible that what’s alleged to have happened, actually happened. A plaintiff’s firm operating as a Ponzi scheme I can readily believe. But the Girardis using fake id’s etc., to gain access to a $27 billion account and (among other things) acquire the Spelling manor? Do I have that right? This should be all over the news if it’s true. And yes, Erika should go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 369July 29, 2022 2:15 PM

I dunno.. that article is name checking a shit ton of people for it to be fictitious.

by Anonymousreply 370July 29, 2022 2:34 PM

That “article” is a press release from the law firm. Summary designed to drive interest from outlets.

by Anonymousreply 371July 29, 2022 2:40 PM

All that to buy a used house?

by Anonymousreply 372July 29, 2022 2:42 PM

Asher has got to be gayest of all the gay Housewives spouses, and I should know!

by Anonymousreply 373July 29, 2022 2:57 PM

Diana wanted me to be in her book but I was too young at the time and we both worried me appearing nude would get it slapped with a child pornography tag.

by Anonymousreply 374July 29, 2022 3:00 PM

The guy who started the lawsuit has exactly another one like it alleging a Palm Beach County Sheriff stole several billion from him as well. He sounds completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 375July 29, 2022 4:01 PM

She stole my goddamned house?

by Anonymousreply 376July 29, 2022 4:39 PM

That press release also claims that Tom Girardi was born in Italy. He wasn’t, he was born in the US.

by Anonymousreply 377July 29, 2022 4:43 PM

Lots of factual errors in that “press release” not to mention is it’s bought and paid for.

by Anonymousreply 378July 29, 2022 4:58 PM

I hope Rinna becomes completely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 379July 29, 2022 5:06 PM

Does Erika actually think she's gonna get rich hawking cheap Korean clip-on hair?

by Anonymousreply 380July 29, 2022 9:11 PM

I thought Petra Ecclestone bought that Spelling monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 381July 30, 2022 8:41 AM

She did.. and sold it to this anonymous buyer.

by Anonymousreply 382July 30, 2022 2:26 PM

But will we ever see Denise Richards again?

by Anonymousreply 383July 30, 2022 4:50 PM

R383 She has cancer. But it's okay. It's her friend.

by Anonymousreply 384July 30, 2022 4:55 PM

R384, that is priceless! PMSL

by Anonymousreply 385July 31, 2022 8:07 AM

Asher has some voice. Hats off to him for that, and he is fiiiiiiine!

by Anonymousreply 386July 31, 2022 5:19 PM

Oh, yes, he is.

by Anonymousreply 387July 31, 2022 5:26 PM

This picture of Disney Prince Asher with the Bosnian whore’s son is so odd. Is she expanding her brothel business to include men now? This looks like an outtake from her book.

And of course Mommy’s good friend Neil Patrick Harris has to chime in with a lewd comment about his friend’s son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388July 31, 2022 5:50 PM

" Is she expanding her brothel business to include men now? "

Hopefully!!!

by Anonymousreply 389July 31, 2022 5:57 PM

Sutton on her date is excruciating.

by Anonymousreply 390July 31, 2022 5:59 PM

Asher Monroe sounds like it was conjured up by a Hollywood name generator app.

by Anonymousreply 391August 1, 2022 3:34 AM

With Diana's close friendship with Elton and David Furnish, wonder if either of those two tried slipping Asher the 'd'. Though I suspect Elton is a bossy bottom and would prefer getting his blown out hole filled one more time by a guy fitter and more nubile than Furnish.

Asher even does a fitting tribute to Elton, covering one of his hits ";You can tell everybody, this is your schlong"

by Anonymousreply 392August 1, 2022 6:52 AM

When Asher shrieked at Erika, "You can't read, that, gurl!" I swear a thousand gay angels got their wings.

by Anonymousreply 393August 1, 2022 11:47 AM

R393 yes, because he knows old lady Erikunt can't read anything without her glasses. He is dating a similarly aged geriatrix, after all.

by Anonymousreply 394August 1, 2022 1:44 PM

And her had to shout because old ladies are hard of hearing. "Twat's that? I cunt hear you, sonny!"

by Anonymousreply 395August 1, 2022 2:02 PM

Crystal has the unfortunate characteristic of a plump face that's puffy no matter how thin her body. I've noticed this is true of many people with eating disorders. Big heads, plump faces, puffy, even with skeletal bodies. Sad really, because when the see themselves in the mirror they will always see the fat face.

Aside from her rather boring personality, Crystal is lovely. The bulimia storyline is not attractive, she needs to find something else. She should turn into an impowered bitch who constantly insults other but without talking about race and feelings of inadequacy.

I fast-forward through Dorit's scenes. She's cute and I like her fashions but I hate the accent and pop-eyed facial expressions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396August 1, 2022 4:45 PM

That (Target) wind chime is so chic!

by Anonymousreply 397August 1, 2022 5:38 PM

R396 In Bosnia, plump face will get you eaten.

by Anonymousreply 398August 1, 2022 5:55 PM

A Kyle-less episode this week was wonderful, but it’s still the same petty nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 399August 4, 2022 1:03 AM

No Diana this week! I hope she never comes back.

by Anonymousreply 400August 4, 2022 1:55 AM

i like Sutton - and Rinna was just over the top cunty to her tonight. The whole Elton John charity table incident is a nothing burger

by Anonymousreply 401August 4, 2022 2:42 AM

It was nice seeing Sutton with her kids. Actually that was the most normal I’ve ever seen her.

by Anonymousreply 402August 4, 2022 2:59 AM

Oh yeah, r402. What this show needs is more Sutton making chicken salad.

by Anonymousreply 403August 4, 2022 4:46 AM

Rinna is going to lose her shit on Sutton for calling out her soap opera acting.

by Anonymousreply 404August 4, 2022 4:53 AM

No one makes a better chicken salad than me. I love turtles!

by Anonymousreply 405August 4, 2022 12:24 PM

[quote] No Diana this week! I hope she never comes back.

No Zsa Zsa Gawhore this week? I didn't even notice her absence.

by Anonymousreply 406August 4, 2022 5:18 PM

Diana was too busy procuring teenage girls around the globe for her clients to come to her side job.

She seems like the type to fly into some war torn area under the guise of “charity” with supplies and fly out with a plane full of new talent.

by Anonymousreply 407August 4, 2022 5:24 PM

I'm watching E12 right now on demand. Cos put his ears back listening to Erika's caterwauling! Shut the fuck up, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 408August 4, 2022 8:07 PM

The difference between Lisa's side and Sutton's side is that Sutton has receipts. Lisa should STFU.

by Anonymousreply 409August 5, 2022 2:05 AM

Erika may have been smirking when Rinna was performing her riot act against Sutton (for an audience, as Sutton pointed out) but you know she did not like and wasn't prepared for Sutton to confront her so quickly. Erika was caught off guard. And she's used to every one of these ladies bowing down before her. Thank God for crazy Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 410August 5, 2022 2:24 AM

I enjoyed it when Garcelle told Erika that she doesn't actually believe everything she says.

by Anonymousreply 411August 5, 2022 2:42 AM

It’s telling that the three most revolting characters: Rinna, Diana and Erika are all bonding to try and do damage at the reunion. Despicable creatures.

by Anonymousreply 412August 5, 2022 2:45 AM

Has Lisa Rinna turned into Donald Trump? Is she just lying all the time now? And why the fuck is Sutton apologizing to her when she has the fucking receipts?

by Anonymousreply 413August 5, 2022 3:36 AM

This show has jumped the shark. It is completely unwatchable now.

Rinna must have some great blackmail material on some bravo exec in order to stay on

When they get too deep into bullying one cast member as they are doing for the entire second season in a row with Sutton, it starts to lose people as it is just too “mean girls” to actually enjoy. That’s what happened with Vancouver.

I’m not going to bother watching the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 414August 5, 2022 3:44 AM

I must be the only Rinna apologist here, but Brandi said that Sutton also did the table-cancel to her friend Erica S.

I do think there’s something actually wrong with Sutton, but think the charity mishap was just a miscommunication. Yes, she has the receipt that she paid for one or more tables, but it’s possible she canceled one if some of her friends flaked. She asked Lisa & Harry to sit at her table at the last minute, when they already had their own tickets.

by Anonymousreply 415August 5, 2022 7:50 AM

Erika is such trash, asking Harry how good Rinna's blow jobs are at Lisa's wine tasting.

by Anonymousreply 416August 5, 2022 10:52 AM

Where was it said that Lisa and Harry already had their own tickets? Sutton did pay for their tickets and why Rinna apologize for her part in that fuckup? Sutton is weird but she just might be the only sincere person on that show.

by Anonymousreply 417August 5, 2022 12:52 PM

Fuckin Rinna is the worst. I lol'd at Sutton's soap actress comment cause you could literally see Rinna switch into character. As someone else pointed, the 2 of them had a perfectly enjoyable lunch the day before...but get in front of the group and very dramatically proclaim GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE... give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 418August 5, 2022 1:22 PM

Thanks to Rinna I will always associate her wines with her screaming and telling Sutton to get out of her house.

by Anonymousreply 419August 5, 2022 1:26 PM

The reality of Reality TV that I LOVE is watching human beings reprogram themselves to act on their first most aggressive impulses just because they have to "bring the drama" to keep their jobs. If someone looks chubby in their outfit, you don't just look and keep it yourself - you walk right up in front of everyone and tell them they "Look Fat as Fuck." Then you stand back and see what happens. So no, you usually wouldn't ask your best friend's husband how good her blowjobs are, but in this world you do.

by Anonymousreply 420August 5, 2022 1:42 PM

R420 Erika is trash. She'd ask about Harry's blow jobs whether or not the cameras were rolling.

by Anonymousreply 421August 5, 2022 1:44 PM

Erika might be trash, r421, I'll give you that. But she was the wife of the president of a major law firm for over two decades before it all fell apart. That means hosting dinners, mixing with the other wives, charity events, foundations and fundraisers. She's a savvy woman, as you would have to be to land that lifestyle. You couldn't be complete trash and maintain that. I am sure she knows how to comport herself and adapt to different surroundings. Now she makes her money acting like trash and being a "pretty mess." So that is exactly what she is going to give.

by Anonymousreply 422August 5, 2022 1:52 PM

R422 Thanks, Mikey, for weighing in, but Erika's trash. Drunk trash.

by Anonymousreply 423August 5, 2022 1:54 PM

Remember she didn't start to whole Erika Jayne thing until her 40s and she married Tom in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 424August 5, 2022 1:54 PM

And as far as Mikey is concerned, he is invested way too much time in this woman to just walk away at this point. As long as she is on TV, he will be around her, even if he is taking a pay cut. I am sure he is hoping to transition this role into a more lucrative gig or hopes that these doll hair extensions take off and he can be the next Jonathan Cheban.

by Anonymousreply 425August 5, 2022 1:57 PM

I don't think even think some methed-up small town Mississippi drag queen would deign to touch that macrame-looking hair extension shit Erika is peddling.

Also that meeting with Mikey and the other assorted hangers-on in her employ was only interesting for the fact she admitted some brief nostalgia for her former career as a hooker and the fact that they all seem to have gotten their lips filled up at the same garage.

by Anonymousreply 426August 5, 2022 2:09 PM

So Kyle got COVID a second time? And Crystal and Diana have it, too?

I have to admit it was nice not seeing Diana display her opulence for a week while telling her Bosnia stories.

by Anonymousreply 427August 5, 2022 2:37 PM

In Bosnia, COVID is so bad, they add "S" to the end and call it COVIDS.

by Anonymousreply 428August 5, 2022 2:40 PM

"I have covid", is the new "I'm washing my hair tonight".

by Anonymousreply 429August 5, 2022 2:42 PM

Mikey is the shrillest of queens.

by Anonymousreply 430August 5, 2022 3:51 PM

I wanna say Mikey reminds me of someone but Jesus I don't know anyone like him. He's a cartoon of what breeders think gays are like.

by Anonymousreply 431August 5, 2022 4:04 PM

I wonder if Erika is grifting those assistants. Putting them on air for services trade. Bitch is broke

by Anonymousreply 432August 5, 2022 4:12 PM

^Bravo is paying them, at the very least. Probably scale but that's better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 433August 5, 2022 4:14 PM

I think Sutton's gay, Joshua, is cute

by Anonymousreply 434August 5, 2022 9:00 PM

ermmm.. if by cute you mean on the spectrum like his mother, then yes!

by Anonymousreply 435August 5, 2022 9:37 PM

R435, Joshua is Sutton’s gay assistant. Philip is her son.

by Anonymousreply 436August 5, 2022 9:40 PM

Philip does seem to be on the spectrum somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 437August 5, 2022 9:46 PM

I was actually referring to Sutton's gay assistant

by Anonymousreply 438August 5, 2022 9:48 PM

I don't understand why a wealthy woman like Sutton sits there and takes all the abuse hurled at her by the Real Bitches of Beverly Hills.

She used to cry more but is now growing a very thick skin. Steel magnolia with an iron spine.

by Anonymousreply 439August 5, 2022 11:35 PM

Do you have that tattooed across your chest R439?

by Anonymousreply 440August 5, 2022 11:48 PM

Is there room for another 50 yrs old trans looking dominatrix with tragic extensions in LA? That market must surely be oversaturated.

by Anonymousreply 441August 6, 2022 12:00 AM

It’s incredible that awkward, bowlegged, frumpy Sutton has become the star of this show. Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 442August 6, 2022 1:19 AM

Does anyone have access to the LA Times article that just came out on Erika? It would be a kindness if someone could cut & paste…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443August 6, 2022 1:43 AM

Sutton needs to stop apologizing. Lips Rinna accepted her apology weeks ago but keeps bringing it up because she has no storyline.

by Anonymousreply 444August 6, 2022 1:53 AM

Sutton should never have apologized in the first place. She should have instead politely reminded Lisa that people who live in glass houses etc... and left it at that.

by Anonymousreply 445August 6, 2022 2:47 AM

Most paywalled articles can be viewed as screenshots on archive.ph. All you have to do is go there and paste the URL into the second box, and voila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446August 6, 2022 7:28 AM

Thanks for the link R446...good read

by Anonymousreply 447August 6, 2022 11:36 AM

So are they saying there were two pair of $700k earrings? One pair “missing”? What a scam!

by Anonymousreply 448August 6, 2022 11:38 AM

The LA Times really has it out for Erika.

by Anonymousreply 449August 6, 2022 1:20 PM

I think the "replacement" earrings are CZs. She is hiding the real pair high up in her coochie.

by Anonymousreply 450August 6, 2022 2:48 PM

C.Z. Guest, Cornelia's mom?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451August 7, 2022 4:58 AM

What the fuck is Rinna wailing about next week? Don’t tell me she brings up Lois and pretends to cry about it. She’s utterly adrift this season and at this point I’m morbidly interested to see how far she goes to magic up a storyline. Will she stab Harry? Run down Wilshire naked? She’s not going gently into the boring night.

by Anonymousreply 452August 7, 2022 5:01 AM

Lips Rinna is desperate. The gravy train for her and gay Harry is coming to a close.

by Anonymousreply 453August 7, 2022 5:05 AM

from last week's episode but we need to analyze

Asher's vocal tone here screams #GayVoice

Erika instinctively and without hesitation playfully calling him "bitch" and he seems used to it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454August 7, 2022 7:44 AM

here's Asher exactly 10 years ago when he released his biggest single "Here With You" He was 23 here

the song did not chart but interestingly enough he achieved the feat of getting over 5 million views. There are plenty of successful, established recording acts who don't get that many views when they release a flop single. Obviously a hit single tends to get 10s of millions if not hundreds of millions views.

So somehow he went from pop singer with potential to being a kept boytoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455August 7, 2022 7:51 AM

I just assumed Diana paid for those views like social influencers buy their followers, R455. If you notice, most of his recordings are under the record label she started for him.

by Anonymousreply 456August 7, 2022 8:59 AM

Asher looks adorable in that video, and the song is very fun. In 2012, every cute boy in LA that wasn't on a CW show was putting out music like this. (Those were good times.) I wonder how often his parents come to visit Casa Gawhore?

by Anonymousreply 457August 7, 2022 9:25 AM

Sutton handled Rinna’s aggression and hysteria quite well. She has really learned how to deal with conflict this season. She must have undergone some coaching or adjusted her meds or something. Because it’s fantastic how calm she stays while these lunatics go off on her. Erika, Diana and now Rinna. She doesn’t take the bait and it drives them crazy.

Garcelle is my favorite though. Beautiful and loyal and classy. And Crystal is fine - just seems too basic and aware of the cameras for the show. You know someone is not a great fit for the housewives franchise when their only storyline is bulimia. All of these women having eating disorders - that’s part of their lifestyle. Hence why we always watch them order extravagant meals at these expensive restaurants and then take 2 bites.

by Anonymousreply 458August 7, 2022 9:36 AM

That song sounds like it was ripped off of something else I have heard. But I guess it’s that generic get up and dance 2012 basic club faire. He’s good looking in the video. 5 m views would mean a lot more recognition than he has, even since the rhbh gig. R454 your post cracked me up. I missed that scene when I watched the show.

by Anonymousreply 459August 7, 2022 9:39 AM

R458 I totally agree about garcelle. She’s so dignified. And the fact that she’s not afraid to tell Erica to her face that she doesn’t always believe what comes out of her mouth was epic. Notice too that Erica didn’t have the balls to go postal on her for it like she would have with Sutton or anyone else if they said the same thing. Can you imagine the “R U CALLING ME A LIAR???!!!!” rant that would have ensued?

by Anonymousreply 460August 7, 2022 9:44 AM

R458, I like Garcelle but I disagree with her being loyal. She’s very performative in the way she confronts the women on camera. I get that it’s a show, but there’s no way these women would spend so much time with someone who doesn’t seem to like them very much and is always publicly calling them out.

People who act like ethics officers and need to constantly have people “take accountability” (smile while you air their dirty laundry) are insufferable in real life and wouldn’t get continued invitations for social events.

by Anonymousreply 461August 7, 2022 10:10 AM

R455 Asher is so much cuter with short hair.

by Anonymousreply 462August 7, 2022 11:42 AM

This isn’t real life R461. It’s a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 463August 7, 2022 1:08 PM

"You are always cleaning up for Sutton." -Erika

Sutton - "Erika why do you say I am a liability as a friend?"

Cue Rinna fake drunken Tirad on Sutton to protect Erika....

by Anonymousreply 464August 7, 2022 2:12 PM

R464 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 465August 7, 2022 2:15 PM

I’m loving Garcelle this season too but I also think she’s benefitting from a particularly kind edit. On the flip side, I think they’ve given Kyle and Rinna the worst edits they’ve had in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 466August 7, 2022 2:50 PM

Sutton has also gritted her teeth and kept calm while Kyle said crazy shit to her. I agree that she’s a model of composure given the stimuli she gets every episode. It’s really wild. I bet Cohen shames the rest of the cast minus ride-or-die Garcelle and Dorit (who has conspicuously kept her nose clean with Sutton) at the reunion.

…forgot Crystal. She hasn’t picked on Sutton but, whatever…

by Anonymousreply 467August 7, 2022 3:23 PM

The preview for next week with Rinna having a breakdown is hilarious. Not a single tear from her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 468August 7, 2022 3:47 PM

Garcelle reminds me of Eileen (and Kim Fields), who realized that reducing herself to the lowest common denominator could impact her future career prospects and earning potential. These other women (including soap actress Rinna, who I actually loved as Billie Reed in the 80's) have nothing to lose by engaging in this heightened "reality".

by Anonymousreply 469August 7, 2022 4:48 PM

Shove it, Rinna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470August 7, 2022 4:52 PM

When Rinna was screaming at Sutton, "I WILL HUNT YOU DOOOOOOOWN!", I wish Sutton had asked, "Is that how you threatened Julianne Phillips after Harry raped her?"

by Anonymousreply 471August 7, 2022 6:53 PM

Wtf was Rinna screaming about at that party? She was drunk as fuck and seemed high as well.

by Anonymousreply 472August 7, 2022 7:41 PM

The yelling was Lisa working off the calories from the 3 bites of food she had plus the cocktails

if you move around right after eating, the fat doesn't have time to settle!

by Anonymousreply 473August 7, 2022 7:52 PM

If I were Sutton and Rinna screamed at me that way, I’d ask her if that monologue came from DAYS or Melrose Place.

by Anonymousreply 474August 7, 2022 7:57 PM

Sutton should look at Rinns and say, “I certainly hope you don’t think you’re being impressive.”

by Anonymousreply 475August 7, 2022 8:35 PM

I don't even understand the Rinna/Sutton drama. Sutton claimed she didn't get thanked for tickets to Elton John's gala? Rinna fired back that they were invited by Elton, not by Sutton? But then Sutton insisted they really were her guests? Am I missing something? Why would any of this even be considered humiliating?

by Anonymousreply 476August 7, 2022 9:28 PM

It’s really flimsy for a story but Lisa is mad that she was exposed for not buying a table and presumably not even making a donation. She and Gay Harry are exposed as cheap with no savings.

by Anonymousreply 477August 7, 2022 9:31 PM

Either all the drama is kind of confusing this season, or I should try to watch one episode without getting high first. But things do seem very inconsistent and strange.

by Anonymousreply 478August 7, 2022 10:21 PM

Last season was so epic with the Erika shit and Kathy joining the cast that this season is a bit of a letdown. Adding Madam Diana hasn’t helped.

by Anonymousreply 479August 7, 2022 10:47 PM

They really need to go back to testing the women as “friends” before they add them full time. I imagine none of Teddi, Crystal, or Diana would have made it through to full time cast member.

by Anonymousreply 480August 7, 2022 11:16 PM

r476 the history is Rinna complained that Garcelle did not send a thank you note for Harry's Sauce, that he gifted her. Garcelle responded that she did send a thank you text and Rinna schooled her on etiquette and that she should have sent a note. Cut to Sutton on WWHL when asked by Andy about that - she responded "Well, I invited Harry and Lisa to sit at my table at the Elton John Oscar Party and I never got a thank you note." That could have been it. Rinna took to Twitter with post after post about how she had gone to the party for several years, that Harry did not need her to get into the party, and then that Sutton canceled on them. She escalated it into a storyline when it never needed to be and had zero life to be one.

by Anonymousreply 481August 7, 2022 11:21 PM

I thought it was Garcelle thanked him in person upon receiving the sauce in question, but she didn't send a thank you text.

by Anonymousreply 482August 8, 2022 11:49 AM

[quote] Rinna took to Twitter with post after post about how she had gone to the party for several years, that Harry did not need her to get into the party, and then that Sutton canceled on them.

This is where I get confused. So she's not upset that Sutton said they didn't thank her? She's upset at the insinuation that they needed Sutton to get into the party? And is now trying to claim they didn't even need to thank Sutton because Sutton canceled on them anyway?

by Anonymousreply 483August 8, 2022 1:14 PM

At least last year Kathy was on enough to provide some much needed humor. She’s barely been on this season and sounds like she’s going to be part of some big fight shortly. This year has zero fun. It’s just a bunch of bullies.

by Anonymousreply 484August 8, 2022 1:35 PM

In a clip from WWHL maybe- it was last week - Andy seemed to really be taking Rinna to task for being a Disaster on social media. I didn’t see the full show but have been hoping based on the clip that he is setting things up to can her for next season. I won’t be watching next year if she is still on it.

by Anonymousreply 485August 8, 2022 1:37 PM

Diana and her dark energy have really ruined this season. I hope she doesn't come back next.

by Anonymousreply 486August 8, 2022 1:38 PM

Rinna was helped enormously by having Eileen around. Someone who is a friend but can calmly tell her when she’s wrong and roll her eyes when she looks like an asshole. Rinna’s new friends, the two grifters, aren’t doing her any favors.

by Anonymousreply 487August 8, 2022 1:54 PM

Rinna and Eileen re-enacted several classic RHoBH lines as their Days of Our Lives characters in “Beyond Salem: Days of Our Lives.” Ironically, Eileen plays a major villain on that show and Lisa plays the heroine Billie Reed.

Eileen told her to “eat some bread” and threw a crust of bread at her. And they also did the infamous “you BEAST” line. It was very meta and funny. I’m sure Days fans who do not watch the Housewives were like WTF but I thought it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 488August 8, 2022 2:09 PM

^Rinna also re-enacted the Kim dinner scene on some animated Comedy Central show, I forget the title. I think it’s the one about a young Prince William? Picture Rinna in cartoon form!

by Anonymousreply 489August 8, 2022 2:53 PM

I’d rather not. I am sick of that squawking scarecrow.

by Anonymousreply 490August 8, 2022 2:58 PM

[quote] Eileen told her to “eat some bread” and threw a crust of bread at her. And they also did the infamous “you BEAST” line. It was very meta and funny. I’m sure Days fans who do not watch the Housewives were like WTF but I thought it was funny.

And to make it even more meta (and campy), Jackie Cox appeared as Rinna in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491August 8, 2022 3:07 PM

Rinna desperately wants to have a cool, above it all persona, like Cher or something. But she’s too sweaty and too much of a hambone to ever make that happen.

by Anonymousreply 492August 8, 2022 4:29 PM

Rinna's trainwreck daughter would have been a good storyline for her this year. She certainly milked her the past two seasons. Oh well, there's always Insta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493August 8, 2022 4:39 PM

Who is the worst mother of these four-Rinna, Tamra, Dorinda or Nene?

by Anonymousreply 494August 8, 2022 4:55 PM

I'd say Luanne is one of the worst mothers in the franchise. She's completely self absorbed, selfish, a drunk, and (as Bethenny noted) "fucks everyone." It's not surprising her kids sued her a few years ago for essentially stealing from them.

by Anonymousreply 495August 8, 2022 5:00 PM

I'm really confused by Crystal's eating disorder. She talks about it openly and is clearly not in any kind of denial about it. But she's also really never sought treatment for it? That makes me think she threw up once and now calls herself bulimic for the attention.

by Anonymousreply 496August 8, 2022 5:03 PM

Crystal knows she wouldn't be on the show if she weren't Asian, and she's really insecure about that, since she's already a massively insecure person.

by Anonymousreply 497August 8, 2022 5:05 PM

Harry Hamlin appears to care less about his wife than I do and I detest the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 498August 8, 2022 5:42 PM

I’m guessing Crystal has a weekly therapist that she talks about the eating disorder with. She’s probably been discussing it in therapy for years. But never went to an inpatient treatment program. But again - look at Sutton and Dorit - both are so thin - they also clearly have eating disorders. Same with Rinna. Probably 90% of the bravo housewives have eating disorders. Zzzzzzzz. Just seems like a non issue in that context.

by Anonymousreply 499August 8, 2022 6:03 PM

Unless there’s a scene of Crystal reenacting Meredith Baxter Birney’s post-dinner party clean-up scene from the 1986 TV movie “Kate’s Secret,” I’m really just not interested in her bulimia storyline.

by Anonymousreply 500August 8, 2022 6:25 PM

There’s nothing wrong with Crystal that a laxative and a Lexapro can’t fix.

by Anonymousreply 501August 8, 2022 6:39 PM

I’m an icon gays-please love me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 8, 2022 7:06 PM

I’d say Tamra is the worst mom in the franchise. Exhibit A: the rapey eyed son. Exhibit B: her ex had custody of her other kids.

by Anonymousreply 503August 8, 2022 8:26 PM

Exhibit C: Tamra's daughter said that she would stop speaking to her if she continued on the show. Guess what? Tamra continued and the daughter doesn't speak to her.

by Anonymousreply 504August 8, 2022 8:28 PM

What the Hell has Lisa Rinna done to be "an ally"? A few progay Instagram posts? Can HRC give an award to my niece, too, if that's the case? What a waste of an organization. Even if she helped pass legislation, do you want this psycho proclaimed an example of "an ally"? Fucking idiots at HRC.

by Anonymousreply 505August 8, 2022 11:27 PM

R504. Also, Tamra’s daughter invited her to her graduation under the condition that Tamra would not post pics on social media. Yup, she agreed then posted pics anyway.

by Anonymousreply 506August 9, 2022 12:19 AM

I saw a trailer for Kyle’s Christmas TV movie. Oh, my. Her acting wasn’t even worthy of Hallmark.

by Anonymousreply 507August 9, 2022 7:12 PM

I saw a video that said Lips Rinna asked for first chair at the reunion but was rejected. First chairs go to Kyle and Garcelle. They may even put Lips at the furthest spot away on the couch.

by Anonymousreply 508August 9, 2022 7:27 PM

Why would Rinna be first chair, or Kyle for that matter? Sutton has been carrying this entire season on her shoulders. Rinna’s only story was her dead mother and screaming at Sutton for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 509August 9, 2022 8:36 PM

[QUOTE] They may even put Lips at the furthest spot away on the couch.

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 510August 9, 2022 8:36 PM

Kyle is said to be a big player in the second half of the season. Her fight with Kathy etc.

by Anonymousreply 511August 9, 2022 8:42 PM

Kyle is also the OG and leader of the Fuck Force Five.

Garcelle is the alpha in the Sutton/Crystal/Garcelle group, so it’s natural that she would get the other chair.

They want to shoot it so the people arguing are across from each other, not next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 512August 9, 2022 8:45 PM

How many episodes before the reunion? Nothing interesting has happened yet.

by Anonymousreply 513August 9, 2022 8:55 PM

Dlers are unanimous in their praise, Garcelle is certainly a credit to her race.

by Anonymousreply 514August 10, 2022 11:01 AM

That’s interesting about “first chair.” Does Andy have a say in that or it’s the producers? I love how Gizelle and Karen are always first chairs in the Potomac reunions.

by Anonymousreply 515August 10, 2022 12:20 PM

You could tell he didn't like Sutton last year, placing her waaaaaay at the end of the couch on the right when her key conflict--and really, the best conflict of the season--was with Miss How Do You Think I Feel, who sat right next to Crossroad Cohen. There was no excuse for that placement. Bet she's in the same spot this year, as if Crystal or Lizard Licker have brought anything to the season.

by Anonymousreply 516August 10, 2022 1:40 PM

[quote] who sat right next to Crossroad Cohen.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 517August 10, 2022 2:49 PM

R517 I think they meant to type "cross-eyed."

by Anonymousreply 518August 10, 2022 2:55 PM

Though I'm sure Andy's ass gets lots of traffic, yes, I meant "cross-eyed". Thank you, R518. Apparently, I should not be mocking him for I am obviously blind.

by Anonymousreply 519August 10, 2022 3:05 PM

Nicely played, R519!

by Anonymousreply 520August 10, 2022 4:00 PM

I assumed it was a Robert Johnson good joke, r519 - that Andy sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads for, um, a career at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 521August 10, 2022 4:28 PM

I wish I was that smart, R521 but thank you!

by Anonymousreply 522August 10, 2022 4:44 PM

Rinna co-hosted this morning with Ryan Seacrest as Ripa is who knows? and who cares? where.

The woman certainly knows who this audience is, as she was appropriately dressed and far from over the top.

by Anonymousreply 523August 10, 2022 5:39 PM

"Ryan and I will be right back after these messages. Don't change that channel. . .or I WILL HUNT YOU DOOOOOOOWN!"

by Anonymousreply 524August 10, 2022 6:11 PM

I was waiting for Ryan to say something about "the husband" so Rinna could throw something at him.

by Anonymousreply 525August 10, 2022 7:41 PM

In Bosnia wisdom teeth grow back again and again.

by Anonymousreply 526August 11, 2022 12:46 AM

I’m surprised these bitches don’t get whiplash going round and round on the same old nonsense.

Wash. Rinse. REPEAT.

by Anonymousreply 527August 11, 2022 12:51 AM

Crystal looks gorgeous at Dorit’s Toothless party. I loathe Kyle and Rinna. They’re done.

by Anonymousreply 528August 11, 2022 12:55 AM

Kill the rich.

Start with Kyle and Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 529August 11, 2022 12:57 AM

Oh bullshit on you Rinna...wahhhhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 530August 11, 2022 12:58 AM

Why do these women shed no tears when they cry?

by Anonymousreply 531August 11, 2022 1:08 AM

R531 Because bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 532August 11, 2022 1:10 AM

Oh dear. Kathy is on WWHL and was shown a photo of LIZZO who she thought was PRECIOUS (ie large and black).

by Anonymousreply 533August 11, 2022 2:12 AM

The Precious moment was shocking. The two Black men at the bar were not amused.

by Anonymousreply 534August 11, 2022 2:17 AM

I don’t think LIzzo will be amused either.

by Anonymousreply 535August 11, 2022 2:34 AM

Did we really need to hear Asher sing again?

by Anonymousreply 536August 11, 2022 2:43 AM

Did Kathy wear a KKK robe on WWHL?

by Anonymousreply 537August 11, 2022 3:09 AM

Why do the women in their 50’s dress like prostitutes?

by Anonymousreply 538August 11, 2022 3:12 AM

Kathy's racist, and sees anyone below her as all being the same, not news. The last episode she met Sharee (spelling? ) and clearly thought she was someone else as it was their first time meeting, (which I loved with Sharee calling her on it).

She reminds me of Waltzs' character in Inglorious Basterds calling all the lesser people around him Herman.

by Anonymousreply 539August 11, 2022 3:19 AM

Diana: "I luf doze moments ven Asher ees seenkeeng and doesn't know I'm leestening."

As the cameras are everywhere and Diana is positioned perfectly on the stairs so she, Asher, and the piano can all fit into the shot.

by Anonymousreply 540August 11, 2022 10:38 AM

Despite her incredible wealth, Kathy dresses like a middle aged mom who shops at TJ Maxx.

by Anonymousreply 541August 11, 2022 10:40 AM

lmao Did Kathy really think Lizzo is Precious? Well if the xxxxl panties fit.

by Anonymousreply 542August 11, 2022 10:54 AM

Erika's elevated 80's hooker cosplay reminded me of something from my youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543August 11, 2022 11:24 AM

Twitter is all twitter pated about Mauricio salivating over Dorit. Everyone thinks they're fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544August 11, 2022 1:59 PM

Imagine what would have happened had Kathy confused Lizzo with Viola Davis.

by Anonymousreply 545August 11, 2022 4:01 PM

Is the Kathy Precious comment online?

by Anonymousreply 546August 11, 2022 4:22 PM

Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547August 11, 2022 5:06 PM

Rinna really is an awful actress.

by Anonymousreply 548August 11, 2022 5:38 PM

Kathy’s not though.

by Anonymousreply 549August 11, 2022 5:42 PM

Garcelle is too busty to wear that chain embellished blazer. I do love how she shows off her décolletage though as it is attractive and natural looking, unlike Dorito's 5 pin bowling balls.

by Anonymousreply 550August 11, 2022 6:39 PM

Precious!?

by Anonymousreply 551August 11, 2022 8:58 PM

Did WWHL post that Kathy clip to YouTube or are they protecting her?

by Anonymousreply 552August 11, 2022 9:52 PM

If I was shown a photo of Kathy Hilton and asked to identify her I'd guess "Jocelyn Wildenstein."

Who would you guess?

by Anonymousreply 553August 11, 2022 9:56 PM

R553 That lady down the block who's always watering her rose garden and who never waves back when I wave to her?

by Anonymousreply 554August 11, 2022 9:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555August 11, 2022 9:58 PM

Rinna is such trash. Screaming across the table and dropping f-bombs at somebody's charity event? She's an actress and she can't even fake ears with her phony crying bit.

TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 556August 12, 2022 12:33 AM

Did Kathy get dentures?

by Anonymousreply 557August 12, 2022 12:35 AM

Did anybody count how many times Diana slid her serpent's tongue around her blown up lips in the last episode?

by Anonymousreply 558August 12, 2022 1:00 AM

This week's episode was embarrassing. All the over the top expensive dressing for a homeless charity. Better to have donated the money they spent on those ridiculous clothes. Kyle's insistence on starting trouble by forcing the issue about the Sutton and Rinna issue was totally scripted and shameless. Who starts a fight at a charity event like that, especially with guests other than the cast. Melissa Etheridge popping out in the middle of a screaming fight was really weird. Those ladies have sold their souls for cash and attention. So awkward and strange, I had to mute most of it, especially Dorit's speech. Can't stand that fake bitch.

And Rinna using her mother's death for screen time. Awful, she's the queen of all shameless fame whores. Stay home if you're in that much pain, your fake tears do not excuse swearing and screaming like a fish wife.

The show is jumping the shark. It's so fake.

by Anonymousreply 559August 12, 2022 2:38 AM

[quote] Kyle's insistence on starting trouble by forcing the issue about the Sutton and Rinna issue was totally scripted and shameless. Who starts a fight at a charity event like that, especially with guests other than the cast. Melissa

And when it is raised at the reunion, she’ll dodge the accusation by bitching about Garcelle, or LVP, or Carleton, as a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 560August 12, 2022 9:04 AM

The Doctor's wife texting "WTF is going on?" was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 561August 12, 2022 9:08 AM

It’s that time of year:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562August 12, 2022 11:35 AM

Rinna is the epitome of 'any attention is good attention.'

That old piranha Kathy could squeeze out a few tears for Rinna's mom's death but soap actress Rinna couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 563August 12, 2022 4:11 PM

Diana and her gay teenage fiancé are insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 564August 12, 2022 4:40 PM

Asher looks ridiculous with his long hair and those stupid sunglasses.

Being a kept boy sure does make you do some ridiculous things.

by Anonymousreply 565August 12, 2022 5:03 PM

Looks like Erika goes full-on Pazuzu next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566August 13, 2022 1:48 AM

It’s amazing how year after year this Rinna /Kyle/Erika /Dorit clique are tone deaf.

They thought the fans would support them kicking LVP to the curb; exposing Denise for fucking Brandi; for blindly supporting Erika….and each time they got blow back from the fans.

by Anonymousreply 567August 13, 2022 3:13 AM

I am so glad Sutton is delivering the, "YOU are a liability" message because that's all I could think when Erika--of all people--had the nerve to say that about Sutton. Second year in a row that she saved this series. Give her all the fucking diamonds because she'll share with the only other person deserving some: Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 568August 13, 2022 1:52 PM

I'm impressed by Sutton's backbone this season. Erika got all Pazuzu on Sutton, and Sutton just sat there calmly, then delivered the zinger - "YOU'RE a liability!" I love it! Last year, she'd have run away to her room and tore her skin off with her face roller.

Also, Garcelle always bring the truth. "She's not not the only one," followed by the montage of all the bitches questioning Erika's bullshit stories.

by Anonymousreply 569August 13, 2022 4:16 PM

Who are the 3 that are being fired?

Rinna, Dorit and Diana?

by Anonymousreply 570August 13, 2022 4:32 PM

R570 As long as Diana gets axed, that's all I care about.

I'd love for Erika to go, too, but Bravo will exploit her downfall as long as they can.

by Anonymousreply 571August 13, 2022 4:36 PM

For me, Kyle and Rinna could go and not be missed. PK's criminal grifting behind Dorit's back, and Rob's eventual "Kelseying" of Crystal, are stories I'd like to see play out. Erika will be in jail or on the lamb this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 572August 13, 2022 4:52 PM

Kyle is safe as long as Kathy agrees to be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 573August 13, 2022 5:12 PM

[quote] on the lamb

That must be a pretty big lamb!

by Anonymousreply 574August 13, 2022 6:37 PM

Thank you R574 . I'm Honored.

by Anonymousreply 575August 13, 2022 6:40 PM

I would love Kyle and Rinna to get fired, but i don't think that will happen any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 576August 13, 2022 10:23 PM

I bet they fuck this up and fire Sutton. While we can debate if Andy has power or not, it does appear he's the one who tells the ladies if they've "been put on pause" (according to UGT:Drunk Dorinda Edition) and you can tell he can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 577August 13, 2022 10:48 PM

I think it will be Dorit, Crystal and Diana

by Anonymousreply 578August 13, 2022 11:15 PM

Sutton is not an attractive name. Nor is Dorito.

by Anonymousreply 579August 14, 2022 5:05 AM

Sutton sounds like a leather car interior.

by Anonymousreply 580August 14, 2022 5:07 AM

It’s Kyle I want gone but I feel when she goes, it will because of someone playing a multi-season long game. Sometimes I like Dorit, but she’s basically a pussy. She is only friends with Erika out of fear.

Would be happy to see Diana, Erika and either Rinna/Dorit gone.

by Anonymousreply 581August 14, 2022 7:09 PM

I would be fine if the flab vag four were all fired.

by Anonymousreply 582August 14, 2022 9:43 PM

Erika isn’t going anywhere as long as this mess hangs over her head.

Kyle is the OG and the centerpiece, she connects everyone -I don’t see her going.

That leaves Rinna and Dorit.

Rinna , for all her many faults and repulsive character traits, does keep the plot moving.

PK is going to need to have Boy George kidnapped for ransom, or set the Beverly Beach office on fire to keep her on the show. If she leaves their only income is going to come from her faking slip and fall accidents in Rodeo Drive boutiques.

by Anonymousreply 583August 14, 2022 10:07 PM

If we lose Dorit next season, we'll never get to see her redecorate the bar area at Applebee's!

by Anonymousreply 584August 14, 2022 10:38 PM

For when this thread fills up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585August 14, 2022 10:52 PM

Will Kyle accuse Garcelle of bullying her after Garcelle laughed when Robear described Kyle’s splits as mopping the floor?

by Anonymousreply 586August 16, 2022 4:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!