Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Locke 3

Previous thread paywalled, continue here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2022 9:00 AM

What roles would suit Joe?

by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2022 6:40 PM

Hawaiian

by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2022 6:44 PM

R1 Hard to say as he's so young and aside from teen shows and YA movies there's not much going there. Doing theatre in the HS off season is a good shout to build a resume. I'll be interested to see how he performs in S2 and 3; for a complete newcomer S1 I thought he was genuinely impressive and if he's worked to improve in the time off, he will likely have some good material to show off with re eating disorders and self harm. My guess is he'll end up staying a very British actor, floating around BBC and Channel 4 shows, stage, and primarily British films.

Russell T Davies seems to be a big fan and could end up putting him in something. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see him cameo in the next Dr. Who special. He's the only HS cast member Ncuti Gatwa follows aside from Yaz who is confirmed in the cast, and he follows and is followed by Neil Patrick Harris and his husband.

by Anonymousreply 3July 10, 2022 6:48 PM

He truly has a unibrow, I wonder if he normally waxes it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 10, 2022 7:05 PM

Russell TD was a good shout from Joe. RTD is a big supporter of queer casting for queer roles & he writes stories that aren’t shiny, glossy, good looking. They are real & the actors look normal. It’s A Sin, Years and Years & Cucumber are three incredible bits of TV. I’m watching A Very English Scandal at the moment & that’s also really good! Joe could do well if he could get a role in something RTD puts out. I feel Dr Who has had its day but maybe he’ll breathe some life back into it!

It’s kinda hard to predict really. Some actors are a bit flash in the pan. Joe is young, he’s riding a wave of fame but it probably won’t always be this easy. After HS, I could predict a bit of crash of reality as he competes against other young actors. But HS should be helpful, particularly if he shows talent in the next couple seasons.

by Anonymousreply 5July 10, 2022 7:05 PM

R4 I think he normally does something with them. He replied to a fan tweet of him and Tobie recently and said "my brows are good in this photo wtf". Tobie said "they always look good" and he replied "you haven't seen them rn". Obviously I'm reading into this but seems like he generally maintains them (if somewhat sporadically). I like them most of the time but he could do with a bit of plucking (just enough to fully separate them) right now.

by Anonymousreply 6July 10, 2022 7:14 PM

Love this clip so much

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 10, 2022 7:17 PM

R5 agreed re flash in the pan being hard to predict. Joe faces another struggle which is that casting directors might not be able to see him as capable of playing straight. He's imo very attractive but not like Jonathan Bailey who is tall, traditionally good looking, and "passes" more. That being said Ben Whishaw has a similar look and affect and has had a great career, so who knows - though Whishaw is also incredibly talented and has gotten acclaim from a young age. If he gets some good reviews out of the production he's in this fall, theatre would be a good place to build up his resume with more serious fare.

He is incredibly charming in interviews and seems well liked by (especially) gay celebrities. I also think he's a decent actor, very videogenic, and has a lot of potential and a very expressive face so I hope he does well.

by Anonymousreply 8July 10, 2022 7:26 PM

From the cast, only Joe and Kit were the ones that didn’t pull me out of the show with at least one iffy moment of acting, so I hope the gay-adjacent entertainment industry in the UK rallies around Joe and he’s able to sustain a career despite any hurdles he’ll have to face.

by Anonymousreply 9July 10, 2022 7:29 PM

What was Olivia Colman's iffy moment?

by Anonymousreply 10July 10, 2022 7:32 PM

R10 I don’t count guest cast when I say cast, YMMV. I always use it to mean series regulars.

by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2022 7:34 PM

What was Jenny Halser's iffy moment?

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2022 7:40 PM

R1 DL favorite Dan Levy needs to hire him. He's writing a few projects for Netflix. He likes British men and mentioned enjoying Heartstoppers, wanted to base a movie in the UK and follows Joe, Bash and Kit on IG.

Joe still looks so much like a kid, though he could play a lot of roles. I hope he goes for more ensemble casts with veteran actors more than more teen/YA roles anyway. He doesn't have to be the main character in anything. Just expand his resume and learn.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2022 12:52 AM

Looks like overprotective fans made deuxmoi delete the heartstopper cast instagram story.

This overprotective nature of heartstopper fans weirds me out at times cause this isn't normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2022 10:50 AM

R14 It's weird, but pretty typical for fans nowadays. And HS fans seem to think the cast are the biggest stars in the world and they must be protected when in reality they are barely bothered by anyone. I think outing people at Pride (even Joe/Bash who aren't hiding shit) is pretty crappy, but if they had ignored it nobody would have known about it and the story would be gone soon. They always highlight negative things for some weird reason.

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2022 11:08 AM

[Quote] . I think outing people at Pride (even Joe/Bash who aren't hiding shit) is pretty crappy,

Pride is a public declaration. If you're kissing in public, no one is obligated help you maintain a closet.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2022 11:10 AM

*to help

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2022 11:10 AM

R16 It was a private VIP area. Though you are correct, if you are going to make out in public you probably can't expect much privacy.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2022 11:11 AM

I think they are more bothered that Kit had a ‘boyfriend’. I bet you anything it was Connor Jessop 😂

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2022 11:25 AM

Ha ha. It probably was. Kit is probably staying in Mae Whitman's guest house while in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2022 11:28 AM

R19 I joked about wanting some Joe and Connor rumors... but we get Kit and Connor instead. And I'm assuming it was as well. The whole freakout was more about Kit than Joe and Bash anyway. Nobody can truly believe those two aren't kissy in private considering how they act in public.

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2022 11:43 AM

R14 and to think i was waiting for them to share more pictures 🙄

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2022 11:46 AM

What does Kit's older brother look like?

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2022 11:55 AM

Bash was posting on Instagram at 5am, around the same time someone tweeted this. The person says they're now in Greece on holiday so presumably spotted them at the airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2022 12:25 PM

I wonder if they were boyfriends by the time they shot the "we're not boyfriends" scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2022 3:20 PM

Another angle on the Pride dancing thing - Joe really is a bold little fucker (even if he is one with no dancing ability at all). He was RIGHT up against the metal barricade, no wonder Corinna went in to pull him back so fast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2022 4:05 PM

R25 they were definitely something by then. The first day of filming was April 5 and they were out holding hands on the day of Prince Philip's funeral so April 17. Those two moved at the speed of light.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2022 5:16 PM

R24. Finally they can go to their unofficial honeymoon in peace. And unlike Kit , I hope I don’t have to see their faces on my twitter timeline for the time bieng. It was kind of getting annoying lately.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2022 9:55 PM

And yet here you are in a thread about Joe Locke...

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2022 10:08 PM

I expect Bash offered Joe a home cooked meal the evening of the read through, maybe even a bed for the night.

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2022 10:09 PM

R29. I like what people discuss here which doesn’t always sound like endless gushing . And most importantly, Not an update of their faces and whereabouts 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2022 10:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2022 10:30 PM

DailyMail finally got the memo lmao.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2022 10:33 PM

This is totally orchestrated.

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2022 10:33 PM

[quote]Joe Locke's agents declined to comment, and MailOnline has reached out to Sebastian Croft's representatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2022 10:36 PM

Congrats. Well, I guess they are out officially. Celebs don't actually answer the press when they ask personal questions like that. It's basically confirming without saying anything. They aren't hiding anything and haven't been for over a year. I agree this might be orchestrated to get the news out.

Now we know they snuggling/kiss in front of dad and both mother's. 😂

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2022 10:42 PM

As if they made The Mail 😂 the crazies will be *outraged* at this outing/assumption. Cue the bonkers behaviour tomorrow.

Honestly, glad to see it out there. I’ve always thought they’d get far less attention & scrutiny being honest. A happy couple gets pretty boring, pretty fast. People will mostly move on. Wonder if they’ll react to this or ignore it?

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2022 10:53 PM

Not Bash grabbing Joe’s ass in front of his mum lmao

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2022 11:02 PM

I always lovingly caress and hold my best friend's hip and grab his ass. nbd

R37 Ignore it and live normally. It gets the news out. At HS events Joe will have to be with Kit, but otherwise when have they ever stopped acting like a couple? Crazies will whine that people are talking about it and invasion of privacy, but it's reallly not. They were in a public places and seems like normal behavior for them. If you want privacy don't ass grab in public.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2022 11:08 PM

How do we know he's grabbing his ass? There's no protuberance there.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2022 11:10 PM

Joe has a flat ass, forgive him.

But seriously, he's prob just moving to grab his hip/waist, as in the other picture. Like they caught him mid movement. It's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2022 11:12 PM

The way twitter stans are gatekeeping this dailymail article is so funny to watch.

They think these pics were taken without their consent and that's why shouldn't be shared publicly to protect their privacy. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2022 12:02 AM

R42 Up to them not to share it, but they are being dumb. There's tons of people around them, in a public place at a public event...they know fans could spot them. Fans have spotted them being coupley in public. There is no invasion of privacy. They've posted pictures that are more overtly romantic than those. They don't care.

The cynical part of me thinks this was probably planned or at least okay'd after the Olivia article. Just too strange they've been doing this all spring after the show and now suddenly there's an article.

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2022 12:17 AM

This self-proclaimed twitter police really gets on my nerves. Who the hell are they to decide what to post or not post. Its not like the people are invading their bedroom to take private pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2022 5:41 AM

The article has one comment & it’s someone saying ‘who’. They really aren’t that famous & no-one cares.

I wish to god they’d just address it & move on, before they start filming series two. Series two filming is going to be far more scrutinised. Fans will be turning up on location left right & centre. They will be camped out outside hotels like we saw in Paris. Better to just be ‘yeh we are together’ & stop some of the insanity around Joe/Kit & in general.

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2022 6:40 AM

[quote] Better to just be ‘yeh we are together’ & stop some of the insanity around Joe/Kit & in general.

Unless they address it, it won't stop, will it?

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2022 7:24 AM

If there was any insanity around Joe and Kit that they felt uncomfortable about, Joe wouldn’t be replying to Kit on social media with heart emojis and flirty comments on his photoshoot pictures. There’s nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2022 7:26 AM

I don't think they should comment, and not because they're gay. If it ends, it will be easier to move on if they never spoke on/confirmed their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2022 7:39 AM

We’ll all know when that happens. Bash left up arguably their most coupley photo on his Insta. Once that’s gone, it’s game over 😂

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2022 9:05 AM

I have I guess the weird opinion that this wasn't planned; the Daily Mail is pretty big and doesn't run all its articles by all its reporters so I can see how the one who wrote the Olivia article would have no clue who Bash was but the one who wrote this would be aware of them. I have no clue if they'll confirm it or not on their own (my guess is they're going to wait a few days to see whether it spreads widely or not to decide) but I don't think they staged it out, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2022 9:12 AM

R50 The writer of the article was at soho house festival too, so I’m gonna assume maybe wrongly that they could well have taken the photos themselves.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2022 10:10 AM

Was it Dan Wooton?

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2022 10:20 AM

R52 Ellie Phillips

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2022 10:28 AM

Did anyone see Bash's hand on Joe's butt

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2022 2:25 PM

R54 So what? Even Charles puts his hand on Camilla's butt. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2022 2:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2022 9:39 PM

R54. Joe’s butt is Bash’s territory after all. Bash likes to mark it by feeling it up with his seed. He is probably doing it right now , given that they went to their unofficial honeymoon.

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2022 10:07 PM

They're gay, hon. "Seed" is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2022 10:09 PM

I wonder if after this (the article) they're going to go more private or just accept that most people know and be more obvious about it. The Instagram post and Joe's atypical silence on it suggests the former but realistically it seems they can't spend more than 5 minutes away from one another and I can't see them not wanting to bring each other as plus ones to events, Bash not hyping up the play Joe is in, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2022 10:40 PM

Quite apart from their relationship, I don't think either want to project any sort of image of Gay Shame, which hiding their relationship might encourage. Hence, the Daily Mail article.

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2022 10:42 PM

Don't know why many on twitter seem to think that Joe and Bash must've not known about the article before it was dropped when it's clearly mentioned in the article that DM did get in touch with Joe's PR. So, Joe's PR must've been aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2022 10:47 PM

They’ve contacted both agents for comments. They both knew it was being published. Agents are contacted prior to them publishing anything.

I hope the silence is them on holiday rather than being overly annoyed by the article.

by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2022 10:53 PM

What's to be annoyed about? They've posted even more coupley pics on their social media in the run up to the premier of Heartstopper.

by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2022 10:53 PM

R60 fair point re Gay Shame. My guess is based on nothing but baseless speculation that they knew having PDA somewhere like a festival might result in people taking and posting pics, but it was still a shock to have it happen in the Daily Mail rather than twt or somewhere and it pissed them off or upset them a bit.

Their agents and PR obviously told them it was coming out, Joe thought he'd employ subtlety by not liking Bash's post, and now they're away enjoying their holiday. If they were really having mental breakdowns over it they wouldn't be online earlier liking tweets and other instagram pics.

by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2022 10:58 PM

Really don't think this article must've bothered them. They've always had the 'dating rumors' surrounding them. And much more coupley pictures have been posted by both before. So, don't think this article must've phased them that much.

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2022 11:03 PM

And their audience is younger than the typical DM bigot.

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2022 11:05 PM

The Joe and Bash dailymail article has got more that 2.5k shares on it. That's actually a high number considering that they aren't that popular amongst the dailymail target audience (how much ever heartstopper fans claim otherwise).

by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2022 11:12 PM

R67 for some reason 3 bot accounts (all named after football teams) have been sharing it on twitter every few minutes all day. i would guess they're well over half those shares, likely more.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2022 11:17 PM

R65 I agree. If they really cared they'd say don't speculate about their relationship months ago. Joe seems the type to tell you if something is bothering him to put it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2022 11:51 PM

R58. Ah, so you prefer the term “ cum “ then. Good choice 👍.

by Anonymousreply 70July 13, 2022 5:47 AM

Is Joe even alive?

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2022 6:19 AM

R71 Unknown, but he's probably on an actual vacation and both are mostly ignoring social media. Some girl saw them a few days ago and she said she was visiting Greece in a later tweet. So she probably saw them at the airport. Bash was also up at 5am posting IG stories that same day, so they were up going somewhere.

Anyone also find it funny as soon as Joe and Bash left town Connor was allowed to post on social media again? Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2022 6:31 AM

R71 R72 He’s still active on social media, he replied to Kit on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2022 7:15 AM

Oh great he finally came online but hasn't liked Bash's post yet!!

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2022 7:24 AM

R74 Yeah, just noticed he also liked Kit's last IG post. I swear if they actually get freaked out about that dumb article....

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2022 7:29 AM

R75 Great! Just great. Ignore your real life boyfriend but like and reply to Kit's posts. Bloody hell!

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2022 7:35 AM

R76 Yeah, he’s definitely ignoring the boyfriend he’s probably in the same room with right now because he reacted to a couple of social media posts that his friend made.

by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2022 7:44 AM

Joe just being a wierdo. He has liked pretty much every one of Bash's posts since met him, but also didn't like a couple of Bash singing for mysterious reasons. one that had a caption that was pretty obviously about him. Maybe he's shy.

by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2022 8:00 AM

R77 it matters if your boyfriend is the jealous type, imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2022 8:13 AM

R79 Aaaahh he's so lovely, I like his voice too

by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2022 8:19 AM

R77 and Kit is not just any friend he's the one that's fondling him and touching him even if it's just for a show. Not to mention that they are being shipped by weirdos left right and center.

by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2022 8:30 AM

^ And kissing him.

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2022 8:32 AM

I’m not invested enough to block and find out, but I really hope it’s just one person being weird and insisting that so many people ship Joe and Kit and that it’s affecting their personal lives in any way. I sincerely doubt Joe would be replying to Kit the way he does or that Kit would engage so frequently with Joe’s stuff on Instagram if that was the case. Your insecurities =/= their insecurities. And you’re also ignoring that Bash is equally as touchy with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2022 8:39 AM

I can’t believe Joe is doing this to Bash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2022 8:40 AM

These two can’t win. Last week it was poor Joe as Bash is disrespectful for not treating him Well at pride and because Bash was “attention seeking” and trying to closet himself with Olivia Rodrigo. Now it’s poor Bash as the article perhaps freaked Joe out and he didn’t like Bash’s post and came online after a few days of lying low to jokingly insult Kit instead. Every time DL has prophesied that something will be an issue like Pride or rhe Paparazzi pics, they’re spotted that day being affectionate and fine. Likely the article freaked them out and because they’re young and a bit naive they think total silence on the post is more subtle. They’re on holiday together and clearly very into one another. If liking the post is the breaking point for the relationship I’d be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2022 8:42 AM

Where is Connor Jessup? Still in the UK? Cyprus?

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2022 8:43 AM

The only reason I want Joe to stop responding to everything Kit-related is cause this interaction is very one-sided. Kit never bothers to respond or reply to Joe but Joe always makes it a point to reply to every Kit-related post. Initially, these interacting were cute but now it's enough.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2022 8:50 AM

^ **interactions

by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2022 8:51 AM

You need to stop, r87.

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2022 8:59 AM

R83 you're invested enough to consider blocking someone for having a different opinion to yours. Like wtf? Since when do we all have to agree with each other? Haven't you ever been taught to respect other people's opinions? I disagree with dozens of people here every day but i have never blocked anyone.

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2022 9:01 AM

R83 are you so angry because i said that weirdos are shipping Joe and Kit. Don't tell me you're one of them? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2022 9:13 AM

R90 err you can block someone to view their post history. And then unblock. Basically the person is saying they are too lazy to check to see if you are the only doom and gloom kit and joe poster.

by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2022 9:18 AM

R92 err thanks for the clarification but I already knew that! Blocking, unblocking checking other people's post, what the fuck for? Didn't even say anything that was so bad.

Respect other people's opinions and move on. Why the fuck is she policing this thread, anyway? Who appointed her to check on the "doom and gloom" Kit and Joe posters?🤪

by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2022 9:36 AM

I’m not a her and it gets old that Bash gets to be all over his friends and it’s accepted as just being his personality but as soon as Joe is in any way affectionate with anyone else, including people he might not even be sexually compatible with, it’s a threat to their relationship. He’s allowed to have friends without having to take into account how a handful of weirdos (you and the Joe/Kit shippers alike) perceive his actions.

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2022 9:44 AM

Fangurls always want to control the narrative. The TapaTalk girls were a nightmare before Muriel banished them from DL.

by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2022 9:45 AM

Saying things like this when Joe gets hated on on a daily basis just for breathing on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2022 10:22 AM

Joe’s literally tweeted about being called ugly. What the hell are they going on about? And why are they competing about who gets more hate? Christ.

by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2022 10:27 AM

[quote] The only reason I want Joe to stop responding to everything Kit-related is cause this interaction is very one-sided. Kit never bothers to respond or reply to Joe but Joe always makes it a point to reply to every Kit-related post. Initially, these interacting were cute but now it's enough.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2022 10:39 AM

R87 Kit’s use of social media has gone down a lot in the last couple of weeks, but he still reposts Joe on his Instagram Stories a lot. He likes almost all of his pictures and comments on a lot of them too. Joe’s the person he most interacts with on SM, it’s just that he’s not as prolific as Joe is in general.

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2022 10:45 AM

Joe always hypes up his costars. It's just how he is.

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2022 10:47 AM

People on this thread are putting more thought into his social media likes than he does; it's not that deep.

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2022 11:33 AM

R100 you talk as though he's had dozens of costars!

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2022 11:50 AM

R101 I think because the cast is so young and has certain strong social media habits (Joe likes basically anything Bash posts within minutes and almost always reshares it if it's a photoshoot, for instance), what would normally just be a missed like on a post and incredibly trivial is interesting in the wake of the article. I still stick to my earlier thinking; they thought they'd be "subtle" by having Joe avoid the post, had a low key social media day, and are now back to liking, tweeting, and interacting with others they know online. Perhaps I'm naive but I think if they were having some huge fight over the article or Bash was jealous of Joe teasing Kit online, neither would be online rn.

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2022 12:01 PM

I can just imagine what's gonna be like in here (and Bash's thread) when they break up! ✌️

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2022 12:05 PM

Does Joe like Rhea's posts?

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2022 12:13 PM

He does. And they seem pretty close as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2022 12:18 PM

That's nice. Kit pays her dust.

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2022 12:20 PM

R105 he does not, not always; it's easy to see if you're following him. Same goes with all the others except Kit. Tobie is the only one that likes everyone's posts and leaves comments. And he doesn't hype up "all his costars" either as stated above.

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2022 12:26 PM

Rhea, Jenny, Bash and Joe have hung out post-filming. I don’t think Kit hangs out with anyone from the cast besides Will and sometimes Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2022 12:28 PM

[quote] I think because

I stopped reading R103. Christ

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2022 12:31 PM

R109 Kit has hung out with Joe and Bash outside of filming, most recently in Paris. They’ve also gone out to dinner (along with Will).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2022 1:01 PM

Paris was a work thing.

by Anonymousreply 112July 13, 2022 1:02 PM

R112 Joe/Bash and Kit did not overlap at a single show in Paris and Paris was to promote themselves personally, not a Netflix thing. They also didn’t meet up with Yaz outside of the shows. You think they got together to, what, film a 5 second joke Tiktok on orders by Netflix? That’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 113July 13, 2022 1:07 PM

You think they hold the Doctor Who gig against Yaz?

by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2022 1:18 PM

R114 I’d be surprised if they did. They were all really effusive congratulating her and they still hang out with her outside of HS (she went with Joe and Bash to the Olivia concert, for example). It’s harder for her to regularly see most of them because (AFAIK) she’s still based out of Manchester.

by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2022 1:21 PM

R114 Strongly doubt it. They recently hung out and Yaz left a cute comment on Bash’s latest post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2022 1:25 PM

Joe's old tiktok pfp was really something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2022 1:29 PM

R116 Croft is so fine

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2022 1:34 PM

R117 “Less energy than a Coke Zero” is clearly a lie with all of the traveling he does. He looks really cute in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2022 1:44 PM

Joe needs to bring back the chaotic energy that he used to have on social media back then.

by Anonymousreply 120July 13, 2022 2:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2022 2:22 PM

Yeah, that wasn't Ben and Charlie. It's clearly Joe and Bash themselves going by the smiles.

by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2022 2:29 PM

I wonder if they kissed first in real life or as Charlie and Ben?

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2022 2:39 PM

Yes I’m British? Why would anyone think he wasn’t British?! He has a somewhat northern accent.

by Anonymousreply 124July 13, 2022 2:54 PM

For all that we all seem to agree it would be silly for the article to impact them in any way, they're still both young and adjusting to the level of notoriety they have rn. It may have freaked them out a bit, and I can see not wanting to say anything further or confirm as Joe is doing a live play in August. It seems like the majority of tickets to it have been bought by HS fans (as Will Gao is also in it) and wanting to avoid squealing over his relationship or dumb questions about Bash might be something he wants for that. It's all kind of a moot point anyway. They'll be cloistered on set together fr a few months and can have all the PDA they want without any photos.

by Anonymousreply 125July 13, 2022 3:31 PM

R125 Who are we kidding, they're shitting their pants right now, well not rn but from the moment the DM article was published. It's all downhill from here.

by Anonymousreply 126July 13, 2022 7:37 PM

I feel like some of you want them to be in turmoil. Is it typical fangurl "Oh, my fave is SAD! Hugs!" nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 127July 13, 2022 7:39 PM

The girlies here want the drama

by Anonymousreply 128July 13, 2022 7:42 PM

They probably couldn’t give a shit about the Mail article. They’re laughing at the Mail and DataLounge right now

by Anonymousreply 129July 13, 2022 7:43 PM

A fan this morning noticed Joe tweeted from his laptop (Twitter for online or whatever it's called). He and bash are both active on twitter and IG at the same times these past few days. I know for the drama a huge fight and breakup would be more interesting but they are clearly able to spend most their day (9:30am-10:30pm if the greece guess is correct) offline hanging out together, they're either fighting 13 hours a day or they're mostly off social media and fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 13, 2022 7:49 PM

What project shoe Joe and Bash work on together? A remake of ROPE?

by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2022 7:50 PM

*should (not shoe)

by Anonymousreply 132July 13, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote] they're either fighting 13 hours a day or they're mostly off social media and fine.

Fangurl level shit right here

by Anonymousreply 133July 13, 2022 8:00 PM

Joe could be a little freaked out since he seems to value his privacy, but the idea that they care that much is beyond stupid. You can't be loved up in public for a year and a half and have half the fandom think you are dating and then be shocked and appalled when a picture, that's no more romantic than shit they posted themselves, is posted on the internets in an article that nobody paid attention to. The two were freaking back hugging in public during the Jubilee on a public street. They are young, not completely stupid.

by Anonymousreply 134July 13, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote] Joe could be a little freaked out since he seems to value his privacy, but the idea that they care that much is beyond stupid.

He couldn't even bring himself to like a post that no one would given a second thought about and you still think he doesn't care that much?

by Anonymousreply 135July 13, 2022 8:47 PM

You care too much

by Anonymousreply 136July 13, 2022 8:55 PM

R135 wasn't the original commenter but tbf i think you can overthink and freak yourself for a day or two and then get over it. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him all over Bash's Darkus Magazine shoot, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 137July 13, 2022 8:55 PM

R135 I think you are inferring a little too much from his social media. People were going on about how Joe must be pissed at pride because he wasn't featured on Bash's IG and Bash ignored him at the parade when in reality they were making out in front of Joe's mom in the VIP area

Joe also mentioned before he got freaked out and unfollowed everyone he knew or something when HS started getting attention, but he calmed down. Like, give him a week to chill.

by Anonymousreply 138July 13, 2022 8:58 PM

Came across an old video from Joe's school time (I think?). He's so well-spoken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 13, 2022 9:04 PM

Ooh, that hairstyle really suits him.

by Anonymousreply 140July 13, 2022 9:12 PM

Just noticed that the guy next to Joe in the youtube video is the same one from Joe's 18th birthday post, Sam Roe. He's the one who organized the Wendy Williams cutout for Joe on his 18th birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 13, 2022 9:12 PM

What a shame Joe deleted this one from that day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 13, 2022 9:15 PM

I feel like Joe and bash will come out "officially" soon online, maybe during HS second season filming, and we'll all act surprised.

by Anonymousreply 143July 13, 2022 11:56 PM

Ooh he’s way more northern sounding than I thought!

His hair is so nice here, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2022 12:06 AM

R144 he said he had to put on a broad southern accent for filming.Y ou can hear the northern accent behind the scenes in the vlogs, especially in the "u"s ("hug, stay in touch" etc.)

by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2022 12:11 AM

Apparently this is paywalled.

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2022 9:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!