Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Locke

Continue here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 22, 2022 3:55 PM

Wondering what color his eyes are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2022 9:03 AM

As Ben and Charlie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2022 9:04 AM

That Ben and Charlie gif has caused quite a stir on twitter. Leave it to heartstopper fans to get offended by literally everything under the sun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2022 9:08 AM

R1 They seem kinda dark hazel to me.

R3 Ben is a shit, but it's still a nice kiss. People are dumb to think that's supposed to be an uncomfortable kiss. The kiss shows the type of relationship Ben gave up because he's a self hating asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2022 9:13 AM

✨⭐️💫🌟

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2022 9:14 AM

So you’re not a fan R3?

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2022 9:35 AM

Yaz is in Cyprus based on that story I'd guess Joe and Bash are there then

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2022 12:15 PM

The person claiming that Yaz was over the show and the cast will be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2022 12:17 PM

Sorry, why do people think Bash and Joe are with Yaz? I saw her Instagram stories - did she post something with them?

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2022 12:26 PM

No she didn't post anything with them I'm just guessing because Sebastian's family is from Cyprus, she might be there separately but it seems like a coincidence

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2022 12:42 PM

R10 hopefully if they are with her they all post a picture together at some point so the speculation on whether the article upset/ruined/broke them up can end, lol. I think it's likely a coincidence and they're finally taking a few days away without friends (i.e. Connor) or family but you may well be right!

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2022 12:45 PM

They are pretty obviously on vacation together somewhere. The Twitter girl who saw them was in Greece.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2022 12:47 PM

If a pic emerges it will be a fan pic.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2022 12:47 PM

Agree with r13, but who knows. Watch them post a classic gays in Greece thirst trap on the beach photo at the end of their vacation to acknowledge the article and officially show they're dating. HIGHLY doubt it will happen as I think they'll continue the whole "neither confirm nor deny" approach but would laugh and respect the hell out of them if it did.

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2022 1:06 PM

I think it's possible they post something after getting back but they just don't want to give away their location right now, but I'm not holding my breath

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2022 1:59 PM

R1 someone on twitter i think took frames from the vlog. They look slightly lightened from the original but that would just change the shade, not the colour - looks like they're probably a dark blueish grey. I think they're actually quite striking and intense, it's just he's always next to Bash who has huge almond shaped vivid green eyes so suffers by contrast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2022 2:01 PM

Straight hair suits him a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 14, 2022 2:08 PM

R17 did they edit in his missing teeth? or are they just missing on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2022 2:10 PM

r18, he has 4 missing teeth.

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2022 2:17 PM

Bash and Joe both just followed Isaac, Nell's boyfriend, on Instagram. I'm surprised they didn't already but wondering if he and Nell are joining them wherever they are for vacation?

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2022 2:46 PM

R20 lol and they both followed him, it was just the other day that they both unfollowed him.

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2022 2:50 PM

This says sent from Twitter for iPhone so he has the app back on his phone. Wonder if the vacation is over, I assume he has to be back in London sooner or later for play rehearsals.

Also, people are not happy about Joe replying to whoever this is because he’s apparently been homophobic in the past? Don’t care enough to go down that rabbit hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2022 2:51 PM

They were probably to lazy to log out of their main account and into their finstas. Probably giving him directions.

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2022 2:52 PM

Joe replies to just about anyone, except Bash, these days!

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2022 3:24 PM

R24 I am almost certain even not knowing them at all that you are more upset about that than Bash is.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2022 3:31 PM

Twitter is clearly not great for Joe's mental health in general (based on things he's said) - it's a shame he doesn't feel able to just permanently delete the app. What's the good in deleting it for a couple of days and then just carrying on as normal?

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2022 3:48 PM

Twitter is hardly the issue. If you search your own name, you search your own name... Twitter isn't the only website that allows you to engage in that activity.

by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2022 3:51 PM

I guess i should have said "acknowledges" not "replies". *Joe acknowledges*

Yes R25 i'm actually butt hurt, what can i say! 😝

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2022 3:54 PM

R26 One of the pitfalls of someone his age blowing up so suddenly, unfortunately. He has to figure out how to engage (or if to engage in social media at all) as someone from a generation that grew up enmeshed in all of these sites and apps. Can’t be easy for him to go cold turkey and he’s still so young that he hasn’t built up a thick enough skin to brush things off.

by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2022 3:55 PM

R26 I tend to agree that might be better but it seems like he goes through phases of really enjoying the positive side and then spiralling on the negative side. I think it's hard because unlike Instagram where he can just get a private one and only see/hear from and show more private moments to close friends, even a private twitter could easily show some HS related content due to algorithms. Also wouldn't doubt he'd need to keep it if for no other reason than promo both for the show and his own interviews etc though he could i suppose hand it off to a PR person.

Agree with R27 that the biggest thing he needs to do is avoid self searching and stop interacting so much with the big fan accounts. they turn every single negative tweet with 1 like that he probably wouldn't see into a production about how everyone is calling him ugly and hating on him. Honestly I see very little hate but going by their accounts, which i'm sure he sees, you'd think it was incessant.

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2022 3:56 PM

R28 he hawked Bash's shirts for charity like he was making a profit off of them and has reshared i think every single other interview and photoshoot Bash has every done to date. Cut him some slack re. being 18 and freaked out by an article that he probably should have seen coming but was still shocked by. If he starts fully ignoring him and all his future posts/interviews then maybe you have a point but he's young and stressed, it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2022 4:01 PM

They don’t give a fuck about the article

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2022 4:32 PM

Baby Queen's fan accounts using Joe's pic as a common pfp.

Has the picture they are using as a common pfp been posted anywhere before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2022 4:50 PM

R31 Bash was an outgoing free-spirited individual, enjoying life with his semi-famous friends. How long do you think he can keep this up?

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2022 4:54 PM

^sorry wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2022 4:57 PM

Lol it is a little funny that every few days on DL either Joe or Bash is the villain for something and the other is the victim. Not betting on their long term future here because they're extremely young, but if the worst sins in their relationship are being photographed with Olivia Rodrigo, not liking one Instagram post, and wanting to be semi private as a couple I doubt it'll go down in flames the way it's being predicted

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2022 5:03 PM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2022 5:13 PM

Someone on YouTube seems to have unearthed some old videos of Joe... cute to watch, but I dread to think where they found the videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2022 6:31 PM

Another consideration is that Joe and Bash's PR may both agree that at this point given the level of PDA they enjoy, them living together, wanting to bring one another to events, and the article being published, it's not realistic to think they can just fly under the radar fully anymore. Honestly, that consensus actually seems pretty likely to me. But unless it's a full on emergency, which it's not here - the photos weren't graphic, it's not either of them being caught doing something scandalous or that they need to apologise for - they aren't going to insist they come up with and execute a strategy whilst on vacation. That can wait till they get back to London.

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2022 7:18 PM

R39 in the meantime Bash's silence is deafening and Joe is interacting with 18yo youtubers and flirting with Kit. 🤪

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2022 7:29 PM

I duno, I think their social media quietness is coincidental. Seems likely they are on holiday with Bash’s parents. I know it’s shocking to teenagers but it is possible to take a break from your phone. On holiday, mine stays firmly in the hotel & I potter on it once or twice a day while getting ready for dinner or breakfast etc.

by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2022 7:57 PM

Joe's online every 12-15 hours for a few seconds. Some of you are seriously dramatic. Anyway, pretty obviously both are taking social media break for now while on some sort of vacation. They wouldn't have share anything without the article either. Thank god that person saw them early in the morning at the airport or in Greece since I fear some of you were have been even more hysterical otherwise.

And of course this will end in tears? They are 18 and 20 years old. They will eventually break up and losing your first love and someone you obviously care about a lot is hard. Not sure how saying it is something amazingly perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2022 8:34 PM

R42 the fixation on their social media as a sign they're on the rocks is especially odd to me given this is the same pair who right before the show cleared out over half their Instagram feeds, primarily photos of one another, without seeming to have a rocky patch or breaking up. They just are young and have weird thoughts on how best to protect their privacy. Agreed, they seem to be online for a few min a day these past few days. Joe replies to a few tweets from verified accounts, they like a few friend's Instagram posts, they follow Nell's boyfriend in sync, the end.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2022 9:08 PM

R20 Seems doubtful since Nell and her bf are randomly in Philadelphia.

I can't believe she's dating a 36 year old. Everyone better stop bullying Connor for his age now. 😅

by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2022 1:16 AM

R44 I had no idea he was that old - must have been bizarre for everyone when he initially met and went on double dates with then 17 year old Joe and 19 year old Bash.

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2022 1:19 AM

Nell is 22 dating a 36 year old. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 46July 15, 2022 2:46 PM

Tom Daley & DLB were 19 & 38. Still not over it 😂

by Anonymousreply 47July 15, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote]Watch them post a classic gays in Greece thirst trap on the beach photo at the end of their vacation to acknowledge the article and officially show they're dating.

Classic-gays-in-Greece thirst traps require a level of fitness Bash likely lacks and Joe definitely doesn't have. "Normal teen twink" doesn't cut it on Mykonos!

[quote]Twitter is clearly not great for Joe's mental health in general (based on things he's said) - it's a shame he doesn't feel able to just permanently delete the app.

Or maybe his mental health is perfectly fine and you're reading waaaaaaay the fuck too much into whatever he said. (Which is the case 95% on DL.)

[quote]Agree with [R27] that the biggest thing he needs to do is avoid self searching and stop interacting so much with the big fan accounts.

I agree as well. Not sure why he's on Twitter in the first place, considering how relatively few people his age are on there – mostly just standard-issue fangurls and the like.

[quote]Lol it is a little funny that every few days on DL either Joe or Bash is the villain for something and the other is the victim.

At least DLers have (mostly) stopped obsessing over Connor somehow stirring shit between the two of them. The fact that they're not on the same vacation says quite a bit, and I don't think Connor has posted anything about either of them in eons – only pics of the hag who's accompanying him to Florence and the like.

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2022 5:41 PM

R48 He hasn't posted anything about them, but Connor is currently living his best life. The whole situation is funny as hell. Bash and Joe, who we see normally every other day together or apart, are suddenly gone for a week with no sightings. Connor, who was suddenly private and not posting anything in London, starts posting everything he does and his every location again the second he's not around them.

I do wonder if they think they are being discrete or fooling anyone. Well, I guess they can continue to think that if it makes them happy.

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2022 5:56 PM

R49 I think they know a lot of the fans know or assume, just managed to avoid any media attention or speculation until this past week and preferred it that way. I have a feeling they’ll ignore the DM thing and return to business as usual. AKA posting together very infrequently but being inseparable.

by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2022 6:11 PM

Pretty sure Isaac must be the guy Nell is talking about in this video Bash posted in September, ha. She posted her first photo with him in January so I’m guessing they’d been going out for a bit by then.

They visited NY with Joe, Bash, Connor etc in April right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2022 7:45 PM

Is it just me, or did Joe seem much more butch in that video from school that was posted on the last thread?

by Anonymousreply 52July 15, 2022 11:24 PM

This one:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 15, 2022 11:25 PM

R52 I didn't really hear it as more butch. I think his Northern accent has softened somewhat since Heartstopper (and since spending 24/7 around Bash) so it sounds a bit different. He was also putting on a bit more of a formal interview voice, like a phone voice of sorts here.

by Anonymousreply 54July 15, 2022 11:29 PM

I can probably relate. I spent all 5 years of high school trying to fit in, be cool, not be picked on & certainly not be kooky or weird or do anything that would make me stand out. I was a reasonably popular kid but that’s just what you did at school.

Joes found his freedom. Freedom to be gay, freedom to dress as wildly as he likes, freedom to over the top & attention seeking. Partly through his sudden fame but also, just from reaching 18 & the freedom that comes with leaving school behind & becoming a young adult.

by Anonymousreply 55July 16, 2022 7:52 AM

The girl in this picture ⬇️ is also in that video (R53):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 16, 2022 9:53 AM

stalkerrrr

by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2022 10:31 AM

Although it's an anonymous CC, but stuff like this really cracks me up. And these aren't just trolls cause I saw something similar on tiktok as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2022 12:51 PM

Of course it's a troll. Bash is his profile pic.

by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2022 12:53 PM

They need to stop using this filter on the show. Joe looks so much better without it and in natural lighting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2022 12:53 PM

Why are you always posting what fans are talking about on twitter? Fan girls are delusional, what else is new. Just ignore it.

It's stupid to fill these threads with pointless tweets from 16 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2022 12:57 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Per Twitter trolls, Joe is not allowed to be playful with male friends, more at 11.

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2022 1:08 PM

Who the hell is this guy that he deserves hundreds of posts about him?

by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2022 1:17 PM

He's not you r63. Which is enough.

by Anonymousreply 64July 16, 2022 1:29 PM

He's a Netflix star and he's one of the few out actors in his age range, r63

by Anonymousreply 65July 16, 2022 1:31 PM

Joe with one of his friends I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 16, 2022 9:58 PM

Is that new?

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2022 2:30 AM

It’s an old picture, from this day I think. You can see that he’s wearing Bash’s green ring in both pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2022 6:53 AM

Did Joe delete his tweet to that 18yo youtuber? What was his name again?

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2022 12:35 PM

The youtuber's name is TommyInnit. And the tweet is still there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2022 12:39 PM

R69 Well you could take a look at Joe’s twitter yourself instead of asking here, that would give you the answer much quicker.

Tommy whatshisname is the Youtuber and he’s done/said a lot of racist stuff apparently (lots of N-word usage). He follows both Joe and Bash.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2022 12:44 PM

Looks like the reason Tommy whatshisname tagged Joe asking him to reply was to show off to another youtuber. The other youtuber, Ranboo, is gay and is a huge heartstopper fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2022 12:53 PM

R71 it was a rhetorical question. 🙄

R70 I can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2022 12:54 PM

Joe seemingly only interacts with verified accounts lately, have the fan girls commented on that yet?

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2022 12:57 PM

Its nice not to see joe and bash’s face all over twitter once in a while. Finally getting away from the spotlight and enjoying some time alone .

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2022 12:58 PM

You just did R74

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2022 12:59 PM

Joe is such a good kisser.

Also, this one has got to be one of my favourite kisses from the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2022 2:30 PM

Kit always bringing up Joe's coffee breath and how awful it was was kind of shitty. I doubt Kit would've liked Joe publicly commenting on his missing tooth or height.

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2022 2:35 PM

R78 Kit standing on his toes in pictures next to tall people is too funny, I think he's more hung up on that than his missing tooth.

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2022 2:47 PM

R78 Yeah, I didn't like that much - funny to maybe mention it once, but he brought it up in many interviews and apparently went around telling many people on the set. It's hard to tell if it was purely a joke, or he disguised it as a joke but actually needed Joe to know that his breath was bad all the time, so he could do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2022 2:53 PM

With the way he's kissing Joe in that gif posted above, doesn't look like he was that disgusted.

Anyways, props to Joe for putting up with Kit always going on and on about the coffee breath thing and for not saying anything about Kit's missing tooth to get back at him.

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2022 2:58 PM

Calling Joe out on his coffee consumption really seems like a running joke with the cast, and Joe constantly trolls Kit anyway. Judging by his relationship with Kit and the fact that Bash is also more than fine with Kit, Joe probably doesn’t care either way and the fans are more defensive than he is.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2022 3:07 PM

R81 True - although he has multiple missing teeth of his own so may not be the best choice of joke insult!

by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2022 3:17 PM

At least 3

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2022 3:37 PM

Looks like only two.

Also, difference being that Joe doesn't seem ashamed of his missing tooth one bit. Same can't be said about Kit tho!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2022 3:42 PM

I also would’ve been annoyed to constantly get shit about that from Kit in interviews but Joe seemed to roll with it pretty well. I honestly thought it might be one of those jokes that worked better on set and with added context than in interviews. Like The cast making jokes about how you know Bash is enamoured because he doesn’t care about the coffee breath, or when Kit complained about it someone going “clearly Bash doesn’t mind”- works if you have the Bash part to soften it but feels more like an insult without that “punchline” in interviews

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2022 3:44 PM

He's missing two or three teeth, he seems to still have his wisdom tooth behind the missing ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 17, 2022 3:45 PM

[Quote] Also, difference being that Joe doesn't seem ashamed of his missing tooth one bit. Same can't be said about Kit tho!

That's unsurprising. Joe has only entered the industry. Kit has grown up in it.

by Anonymousreply 88July 17, 2022 3:47 PM

I don't drink coffee. Does it really smell bad?

by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2022 3:47 PM

I could never tell someone that the breath smelled, so embarrassing, imo

According to Joe, he always had chewing gum with him, he was only caught off guard once when they were asked to practice a kissing scene and Kit felt the need to mention his "smelly breath" in every interview. So stupid and immature. If i was Joe i would be so embrassed.

by Anonymousreply 90July 17, 2022 3:48 PM

Kit needs to signal that he didn't enjoy the kissing. Bash felt no similar need, of course...

by Anonymousreply 91July 17, 2022 3:49 PM

Kit's favorite scenes were the rugby ones and his scenes with Olivia Colman, not any of the scenes he shared with his scene partner for most of the season... He should've lied and named at least one of the Nick/Charlie scenes.

by Anonymousreply 92July 17, 2022 3:53 PM

Bash sure has no problem with Joe's coffee addiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 17, 2022 3:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 17, 2022 4:03 PM

Bash's lips never look as hydrated as Joe's.

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2022 4:07 PM

R92 Well, Joe likewise picked the scene with Jenny/Tori over a scene with Kit. Makes sense for both of them, Kit working with an Oscar winner in an emotional scene, Joe working on a meatier scene with Jenny are both logical choices for actors who care about their craft more than about pandering to fraus.

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2022 4:48 PM

R88 Kit also has crooked front teeth, while Joe’s are straight in the front. They should both just use their Heartstopper money to get them fixed.

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2022 4:50 PM

This pic looks recent. Don't know the source though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2022 9:31 PM

How expensive is it to fix your teeth in the UK anyway!? Doesn't their NHS cover the cost? It's unacceptable, imo, for someone so young to go around with missing teeth, much less an actor.

Not to mention that everyone keeps saying that Kit is rich, if he's so rich why doesn't he fix his teeth?

by Anonymousreply 99July 18, 2022 7:55 AM

R99 NHS doesn’t really cover dental costs - you’d likely still be looking at a couple of grand for an implant.

by Anonymousreply 100July 18, 2022 8:13 AM

Do they just use local anaesthetic for implants?

by Anonymousreply 101July 18, 2022 10:15 AM

Its their age. My best mate is a dentist & looking at her dental surgery website, it’s over 21’s only. Can be done from age 18 apparently on a patient by patient basis. Something about their jaws still moving & growing and dislodging the implant.

by Anonymousreply 102July 18, 2022 12:33 PM

I prefer john locke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 18, 2022 12:35 PM

How cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 18, 2022 2:55 PM

R104 Which interview is that? I don't remember him saying Theodore.

by Anonymousreply 105July 18, 2022 3:09 PM

R105 It's this one. I don't think he said it out loud but it's a funny little moment anyway. Kit immediately laughs when the question is asked and tells Joe it's disappointing if he gets it wrong, and Joe starts smiling as soon as he's told it's Sebastian. Starts at 0:37.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2022 3:27 PM

He wrote Theodore. Wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 107July 18, 2022 3:28 PM

R106 Poor Kit. He's got jokes to tease Joe with. He just can't use them. So everyone thinks he's humorless.

by Anonymousreply 108July 18, 2022 3:30 PM

R108 Surely he has more joke material than just ‘Joe is dating Bash’ though 😂 (aside from ‘Joe has bad coffee breath’ because I think most of us are bored with this by now…).

by Anonymousreply 109July 18, 2022 3:37 PM

R109 Was trying to be nice! I hope he'll get some new material. And that video has 1.6k comments shipping Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 110July 18, 2022 3:40 PM

At this point this thread has brought up the coffee thing more than Kit ever did.

by Anonymousreply 111July 18, 2022 4:52 PM

Got to know the reason why there are so many shipping comments under that video. It's cause Kit apparently says Joseph Connor or something like that in the video.

by Anonymousreply 112July 18, 2022 5:03 PM

Joe finally updated his IG stories with Will's new photoshoot. Guess he's not lost at sea. Still doesn't seem to like any posts though. Bash likes and comments on some posts of friends but is still super quiet, but Joe's still being a complete wierdo. They are active on social media at the same time of course. Anyway, wonder how long this'll last and if they'll ever just act normally again.

by Anonymousreply 113July 18, 2022 10:49 PM

[Quote] Joe's still being a complete wierdo.

Some of you act like addicts. You're not getting your cup of Joe in the morning?

by Anonymousreply 114July 18, 2022 10:50 PM

R113 he was on vacation and probably started rehearsals today… chill. It’s interesting how different opinions are. I thought both of them being low key and mostly off social media this past week was pretty mature for teenagers and that it was nice they were enjoying their time off together, not that it was in any way them being weird.

by Anonymousreply 115July 18, 2022 10:53 PM

R114 Not really. It's not like everyone else hasn't been watching them on social media here. Why act above it? But it's just a little curious, but okay cool, if you guys think it's fine then it's fine. Their behavior completely changed though. Not sure why it's difficult to admit. Simply wondering if they'll go back to how they were pre-article.

by Anonymousreply 116July 18, 2022 11:14 PM

Anyone may decrease their social media use any time they wish. Neither is a weirdo for it.

by Anonymousreply 117July 18, 2022 11:19 PM

R116 I understand why you’re saying it changed post article but I think the article coincidentally happened to line up with a vacation for them. I wouldn’t be shocked if they had decided to spend more time hanging out just the two of them in the week or so they spent off and thus reduced their SM use (I presume they’re back now but obviously don’t know for sure). If in a month they’re both still being very minimal on social media I’ll see your point that maybe the article long term changed something but I think a week they’re on holiday isn’t really a predictor IMO

by Anonymousreply 118July 18, 2022 11:22 PM

They met up with Froy and he coached them in social media use of The Closeted.

by Anonymousreply 119July 18, 2022 11:27 PM

Joe’s continued to like and posts things, just not as frequently because…he’s on vacation. He liked Kit’s Universal post, has liked multiple posts of Will’s photo shoot, he tweeted Kit a couple of times, tweeted a brand and a random streamer, reposted Will’s shoot, etc. It’s not like he’s gone radio silent.

by Anonymousreply 120July 18, 2022 11:27 PM

Is this the Will photoshoot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2022 11:31 PM

R121 it’s this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2022 11:32 PM

Thanks, r122.

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2022 11:37 PM

Oooh. Saucy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 18, 2022 11:39 PM

He also liked this picture of Will, which is very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 18, 2022 11:57 PM

R125 it’s the photographers dog! He brings him along to most shoots, I think - he also has pics with Bash, Kit, and Joe. Joe’s from May is linked (Bash ofc commented “my heart”)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 19, 2022 12:07 AM

[quote] It's not like everyone else hasn't been watching them on social media here

R116 I haven’t

by Anonymousreply 127July 19, 2022 12:19 AM

R127 Bless you for being above gossiping on a gossip website

by Anonymousreply 128July 19, 2022 12:52 AM

That photographer, the owner of the dog, took really nice photos of everyone, except Bash.

What the hell did they do to his beautiful hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 19, 2022 4:39 AM

[quote]Kit always bringing up Joe's coffee breath and how awful it was was kind of shitty.

I agree. He also had this running joke about making fun of Joe's thumbs. It was odd the way Kit harped on it, especially to do it repeatedly on public interviews. It seemed more mean, than good natured bantering. Like, Joe can't help how his thumbs are shaped. It's like if Joe made fun of Kit's freckles or forehead wrinkles.

But honestly, I think these joke from Kit are especially heightened because they seem so unlike something his character, Nick Nelson, would say. I can't imagine Nick (who is such a overwhelming kind character) would ever make fun of someone in that way. So, when Kit says anything that comes off as even slightly unkind, I think it gets magnified because people expect him so much to be like Nick.

Still, I think Joe doesn't take it that way. He has said many times that Kit is incredibly kind underneath his tough exterior and was worried he was too nice when they first met. Seems like they've settled into a banter relationship they are both comfortable with. What might seem like a boundary to us, might not to them.

by Anonymousreply 130July 19, 2022 5:11 AM

R130 Every time Kit mentioned his thumbs i kept wondering if what he really wanted to say was "how big his ears were". Does he really want us to believe that the first thing he noticed about Joe was his thumbs? I call BS.

At least he had the decency to avoid mentioning his ears and persisted on talking about his thumbs and smelly breath.

by Anonymousreply 131July 19, 2022 5:37 AM

R131 Taking the choice to harp on one physical feature rather than another being a sign of decency is a brand new take to me. I don’t think it was some cover up to conceal an ear joke, which the cast have also made about Joe I believe. I honestly did think he probably noticed his thumbs pretty fast and Joe didn’t particularly care. He was jokingly defensive about it (“there’s nothing wrong with my hands!”) but seemed overall unphased. I think Joe is genuinely funnier than Kit and can banter based off things said in the moment in interviews whereas Kit needed his 2-3 scripted moments like coffee breath and weird thumbs to have any sort of retort.

by Anonymousreply 132July 19, 2022 10:28 AM

There's no way that Kit's first impression of Joe was his weird thumbs - I feel like that's a bit of a cover to avoid saying something more personal. He does seem quite cautious/reticient when it comes to complimenting Joe in general - but is very complimentary of other cast members like Will and Bash. Either he just doesn't have many great things to say, or it's a bit of a boundary thing as they play love interests and he doesn't want people to take it the wrong way. He jokes about Joe not being very complimentary but I actually think Joe is far more complimentary towards Kit in interviews/on social media.

by Anonymousreply 133July 19, 2022 12:38 PM

R133 I see what you’re saying - to be fair, i will say in a few of the interviews he then follows up with “in all seriousness I could immediately tell Joe was intelligent and quick thinking”, so I do actually think he started out with the thumbs thing as a joke. Maybe I’m naive but I tend to think he doesn’t have any real enmity towards or beef with Joe. Obviously they’re professionals and could be faking it in interviews as well, but they’ve hung out multiple times off set, have mentioned texting each other privately, and while they bicker in interviews a bit are overall pretty quick to laugh at the things each other says. He’s been nicer about Joe in solo interviews than in the paired ones they do so I think it also might be an element of the classic teen boy reluctance to be sincere and say nice things in front of the person you’re talking about. (I also think while he’s definitely friends with Bash, much of the time he brings him up and compliments him in interviews is to joke with and get a rise out of Joe)

by Anonymousreply 134July 19, 2022 12:47 PM

R92 it's weird that his favourite scenes to film were rugby scenes, he sucks at the game and had to ask the lads to slow down so he could score. And it's weird how they both don't include Charlie Nick scenes in their favourites, their romance is kinda the main plot of the whole series.

by Anonymousreply 135July 19, 2022 1:14 PM

I think it’s clear at this point that people on here are trying to manufacture drama and enmity based on running banter that two friends have. This is right up there with the “omg Joe and Bash aren’t active on social media, there’s trouble there” concern trolling.

by Anonymousreply 136July 19, 2022 1:20 PM

Kit is str8 and Joe has a bf who's in the cast. It makes complete sense that their relationship during promo is borderline mean banter. They don't want to be associated with each other in the same way as their onscreen characters.

by Anonymousreply 137July 19, 2022 1:32 PM

R134 I agree! Just to add, I wasn't implying that they have some sort of beef - I don't reckon they do. I don't think they're bosom buddies but they're decent enough friends (and seem to have become closer recently). I do just think Kit is quite cautious of being really complimentary towards Joe - but you may well be right that he's an 18-year-old and may just find it more awkward to do that when he's sitting with the person. There was a nice written interview with Kit where he said that Joe did really well at settling into life on set and (maybe a different interview) how Joe was incredible in the 'I'm having a proper full on gay crisis' scene.

by Anonymousreply 138July 19, 2022 1:57 PM

Someone saw Joe today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 19, 2022 2:06 PM

R139 I wonder who he was with? Seems that it wasn't Bash or the person likely would have recognised him.

by Anonymousreply 140July 19, 2022 2:09 PM

Yeah, don't think it was Bash. Otherwise they would've recognised him.

Atleast Joe was finally spotted by fans after a week's silence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 19, 2022 2:13 PM

He lives. Figured he'd be back in town by now. I'm still curious how they went somewhere and came back while never once being spotted.

And he's probably doing something for his play. Donmar Warehouse is in that general location.

by Anonymousreply 142July 19, 2022 2:31 PM

R140 Covent garden is where the theatre he’s performing at in a few weeks is, and where I presume their rehearsal space is likely. Probably with a member of the cast or crew. Maybe now people on Twitter can stop with the fake missing posters and meltdowns about how he and bash have been MIA for a week

by Anonymousreply 143July 19, 2022 2:31 PM

Joe and Bash are still both active on social media, in likes if not in posts — they both liked the picture of Kit at the Gray Man premiere. Guessing it’s just a general distancing before they start shooting the show again.

by Anonymousreply 144July 19, 2022 10:13 PM

To be fair to them, wanting to be “technically” a secret before Joe’s play makes sense to me. I’m sure a load of the tickets sold were to HS fans given he and Will are both in it. While Bash and Joe generally seem to prefer being private, I don’t think either cares much about it being a full secret given they show up to all the same events together, including sharing a car to Ami and Dior, and hold hands, cuddle, and so on. in public. Wanting to be lower key on social media and not confirm anything so teenagers don’t ask him about his relationship in person after a play performance seems pretty fair.

by Anonymousreply 145July 19, 2022 10:27 PM

Or maybe they've broken up. That's also a possibility.

Cause I've never seen them both be so lowkey. Even Bash's mother has stopped liking tweets about them. Also, that article wasn't that big of a deal for them to become so private all of a sudden like this. No one outside of the fandom circle would've even paid attention to that article.

by Anonymousreply 146July 19, 2022 11:05 PM

R146 bash has the past 2 days been pretty active on Twitter and Joe often takes longer breaks than the one he’s currently on. They reposted Will’s photoshoot more or less back to back yesterday and bash has liked multiple tweets and IG Posts from Netflix with Joe in them the past 2 days. Maybe they had a remarkably non dramatic breakup and Bash feels fine but my guess is they’re good and just had a vacation week with low social media usage. Bash’s mum has been tagged and her likes have been screenshotted like crazy by teenagers in the past few weeks; if I were her I’d also chill on the likes (especially since the majority of Joe and Bash content his week has been weird tweets abt missing them or weird jokes that they broke up).

while I agree the article got no traction outside the fandom and also think the article likely plays a role in how low key they’re being, that’s exactly the circle they’re likely concerned about for the play. Let’s be real; most tickets probably sold to HS fans. I can understand not wanting the stage doors to be all of them screeching at Joe about bash. As I’ve said you might be right but I think it’s pretty likely they’re fine and just trying to avoid more attention pre play. They’re young and unused to so much attention (specifically Joe); I’ll cut them a lot of slack.

by Anonymousreply 147July 19, 2022 11:18 PM

R146 because fans are morons who kept tagging her constantly and talking about her being the #1 shipper? She was mentioned in the article. She also doesn't just randomly like everything of them but likes things that they do and they aren't doing anything. Though I realize people will keep saying this until they are seen together again.

Tbh, if they broke up random after being perfectly fine a week ago I suspect you'll see Bash out and about living it up with friends very soon and not hiding out. Since that's how he was before Joe.

by Anonymousreply 148July 19, 2022 11:22 PM

If a fan is going to ask Joe about Bash at the stage door, their recent social media usage will play no part in the decision to ask the question.

by Anonymousreply 149July 19, 2022 11:30 PM

Heartstopper fandom is way too overprotective about the cast in a very weird manner. So, I don't think they'll be out there screeching at Joe about Bash or about anyone he's dating at a public event.

And about them breaking up, this 'going incognito on social media and everywhere else' thing is something other celebrity couples have also done in the past after they've broken up. So, just saying, I won't be that surprised if the break up news does drop eventually.

by Anonymousreply 150July 19, 2022 11:35 PM

Maybe it’s because I’m not a teenager, but the thought of asking a stranger about their private life makes me want to kill myself.

Anyway, I’d be surprised if they broke up but if they did I hope it’s a drama-free breakup.

by Anonymousreply 151July 19, 2022 11:37 PM

I think Bash is too smart to break up with Joe before his run on Heartstopper ends. He's a smooth operator.

by Anonymousreply 152July 19, 2022 11:51 PM

If they're so dramatic and sensitive a semi under-the-radar Daily Mail post could break them up after 18 months, I highly doubt they'd be chill enough to be back online (at least in Bash's case) a week later liking posts about one another on random Netflix Instagram and Twitter accounts, and posting in sync about Will's new photoshoot. I think they're teenagers and sometimes dumb, were on vacation and having a chill week, and think things like being lowkey on each others instagrams for the coming few weeks is enough to keep their privacy ensured for a while and avoid questions.

Neither was spotted for a week, and the day Bash starts being social media active again, aka is bored, Joe is spotted presumably at play rehearsal. I'm not out here predicting a proposal; they're 18 and 20. But DL has predicted breakups when Bash didn't post Joe at Pride, when Bash and Olivia Rodrigo were speculated over by the DM, when Joe didn't post about Bash's Glass magazine feature, and they've seemed to weather all that okay, so I doubt things are over because the Daily Mail spotted them.

by Anonymousreply 153July 19, 2022 11:53 PM

R150 They went on vacation somewhere together. They didn't go incognito randomly. And you can't get breakup news for people who never admitted to dating.

by Anonymousreply 154July 20, 2022 12:02 AM

[Quote] Bash didn't post Joe at Pride, when Bash and Olivia Rodrigo were speculated over by the DM, when Joe didn't post about Bash's Glass magazine feature

Do y'all have a spreadsheet or?

by Anonymousreply 155July 20, 2022 12:03 AM

R155 all three of these things have happened within the month of July. Also I read their threads, which given your post history you clearly do as well.

by Anonymousreply 156July 20, 2022 12:04 AM

R155 You can read old threads. Every other day someone else is the awful boyfriend and it'll end soon in tears!!

Seriously how did some of you handle them doing a social media clean up. I think dramatic teens have taken over the threads since I don't remember many people caring when they were deleting pictures of each other on their IG's.

by Anonymousreply 157July 20, 2022 12:05 AM

Who said they went on a vacation? It's just people on here making assumptions cause of that one tweet which never said that they were in Greece or at an airport. But everyone on here assumed so.

So, yeah, think it's fair to say that they have been incognito since last week.

by Anonymousreply 158July 20, 2022 12:11 AM

R158 What else where they doing at 5am in the morning? Taking a break up walk together to end things in public? The girl went to Greece and she mentioned it a few hours later. It stands to reason she saw them there or at the airport.

by Anonymousreply 159July 20, 2022 12:14 AM

[Quote] all three of these things have happened within the month of July. Also I read their threads, which given your post history you clearly do as well.

These threads are in the doldrums. I can't remember shit once they've become Groundhog Day.

by Anonymousreply 160July 20, 2022 12:20 AM

[Quote] I think dramatic teens have taken over the threads since I don't remember many people caring when they were deleting pictures of each other on their IG's.

I agree. The Connor Jessup/Miles Heizer threads have never been this forensic.

by Anonymousreply 161July 20, 2022 12:21 AM

[quote] I think Bash is too smart to break up with Joe before his run on Heartstopper ends. He's a smooth operator.

Even if it's just one or two people who believe that Bash is using Joe (i've seen a similar comment on one of his posts), and ample hate following his "scandalous" behaviour with Olivia Rodrigo; I hope they did break up or that the DM article is the beginning of the end.

by Anonymousreply 162July 20, 2022 8:17 AM

Joe looks really good here.

Also, these scenes sound so different without the music. If they do film the hickey scene for season 2, wondering how that will sound without the music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 20, 2022 9:14 AM

Bash had been busy pounding Joe into the mattress. Of course they wouldn’t be that much visible. They are 20 and 18 and at the peak of their horniness. Of course they would start shagging each other the moment the spotlight goes away.

by Anonymousreply 164July 20, 2022 10:36 AM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 20, 2022 11:14 AM

Bash needs to pin him down and WAX that unibrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 20, 2022 7:49 PM

R166 I'm sure he's capable of doing it himself or he could get a professional. For some odd reason he doesn't seem to want to.

by Anonymousreply 167July 20, 2022 8:11 PM

Guessing he just doesn’t care, Leaving them be will make it easier for the hair and makeup people on the HS set to groom for appropriate continuity, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 168July 20, 2022 8:13 PM

R166 most of the time he maintains it to some extent, I think that festival was right after his Wimbledon > Concert > concert after party > IOM > festival all in the span of 4 days so maybe he legitimately didn’t have time. Perhaps he got it plucked before he went on vacation

by Anonymousreply 169July 20, 2022 8:14 PM

His eyebrows are his calling card. He'd be silly to mess with them.

by Anonymousreply 170July 20, 2022 8:35 PM

You queens are really going to sob for days if they ever break up.

by Anonymousreply 171July 20, 2022 8:44 PM

A strong brow IS a feature. See the Levy’s. An almost monobrow is not. If he just tidied them up, they’d still be a thing. Just not a monobrow thing.

by Anonymousreply 172July 20, 2022 8:54 PM

Am I the only one who believes Joe is gonna have a huge glow up? He should shape his brows, keep the perm as it is, he's already growing taller, has got sharp jawline going, pretty smile, just needs to do something about his posture then bam

by Anonymousreply 173July 20, 2022 9:29 PM

He would be a fool to mainstream his look. Know your lane and work the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 174July 20, 2022 9:30 PM

R173 Yeah, he’s already sharpening up. To me, Joe, Kit, and Will are the best-looking of the bunch in vastly different ways.

by Anonymousreply 175July 20, 2022 9:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 20, 2022 9:36 PM

R173 his primary issue to me right now is that he’s not photogenic at all. It’s actually shocking how much better looking he is in videos and gifs to most photos. His agent or PR absolutely needs to get him a coach to teach him how to pose and understand the right angles for his face in shoots. But overall agree he’s good looking and I think will age even better; he has sharp strong bone structure which helps him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 177July 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Will he get his teeth fixed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 20, 2022 9:46 PM

R178, someone said in R102 that dentists discourage implants pre age 21 as jaws shift and change. Tbf Joe’s jawline seems sharper than it did even last year so that checks out to me. My guess is his agent will strongly encourage it as soon as it’s allowed by dentists.

by Anonymousreply 179July 20, 2022 9:49 PM

If you have a space between your brows, it ain't a monobrow.

by Anonymousreply 180July 20, 2022 9:49 PM

I think Joe connects wih a stills camera way better than Kit.

by Anonymousreply 181July 20, 2022 9:50 PM

R175 Bash will start looking average in front of the three of them, I love his skin tone though, he's beautiful but not interesting?? Joe has a pretty smile people find cute and a bright and expressive face, elf like ears makes him different and kit has gorgeous hair and muscular gym bod, chubby cheeks maybe? that grabs all the attention, Will is an Asian model with sharp facial features all the three of them have something unusual and different.

by Anonymousreply 182July 20, 2022 9:58 PM

Joe has a very prominent chin, hopefully he’ll grow into it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 20, 2022 10:00 PM

R182 Tastes vary I suppose. I think Joe is very attractive in his own way and has a very distinct look, but think Will and Bash are the most striking and universally appealing of the cast. Kit is fine looking, doesn’t stand out at all to me and I think based on bone structure will age the worst.

R183 he juts it forward in photos and has a naturally downturned smile when his mouth is closed which is a large part of why he doesn’t photograph well. It’s definitely fairly pronounced but not nearly as prominent when he’s not self consciously pushing it towards the camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184July 20, 2022 10:07 PM

R182 Can only speak for my own preferences, but Bash is already not cute to me and he’s already grown into his adult face. The big nose with the thin lips and eyes that are too close together aren’t an aesthetically pleasing combination to me.

by Anonymousreply 185July 20, 2022 10:07 PM

They better keep Tao's signature hairstyle as Will is already starting to look nothing like a teenager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 20, 2022 10:09 PM

R184 Not that I think it’s the end all be all of attractiveness, but Kit has the market cornered on the “universal appeal” bit. There’s a reason he’s the only one that has a shoot that’s reached over a million likes on Instagram. He’s the most conventionally attractive of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 187July 20, 2022 10:11 PM

No. He's white. And straight. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 188July 20, 2022 10:13 PM

R188 He has full lips, a great nose, a great set of hair. He’s fit.

Anyway, this is the Joe thread so here’s some Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 20, 2022 10:15 PM

R184 I don't find Bash that attractive, I mean the first time I saw him I thought he was very normal looking until one of my friend told me he looks handsome lol, I was like ohh.. but the best he ever looked, it's the first time I found him really attractive was in that lil video of Joe interviewing him in Brighton. I do have a different taste, I thought Joe looked really pretty when I first saw him, kit looked really cute too. Him wearing tight shirts in HS while having a real bad baby face put me off tho.

by Anonymousreply 190July 20, 2022 10:20 PM

Croft has sex appeal, the other ones do not. But that's me speaking as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 191July 20, 2022 10:27 PM

R191 also gay; I also think Bash and Joe are the only two who have any sex appeal. The other two are still attractive enough but don’t have the same appeal to me. I think part of that with Joe though is knowing he’s openly gay - and he’s much more charming and appealing in interviews than in photos generally speaking, though he has some attractive shoots.

by Anonymousreply 192July 20, 2022 10:37 PM

I actually think Kit's main appeal is 'cuteness' rather than obvious sex appeal. Though I think he's fairly good looking. People (mainly women) are really drawn to the golden retriever-ness of him - the floppy hair, the freckles, the bashful smile, the (now somewhat faded) baby face etc. And the fact that he played the 'perfect boyfriend' in the show, and some fans can't help but assume that Kit is exactly the same as Nick.

by Anonymousreply 193July 20, 2022 10:37 PM

R191 Are the rest of us speaking as aliens or something?

by Anonymousreply 194July 20, 2022 10:43 PM

R191 I'm 22 yo bisexual guy and I usually go for guys like Joe, come to think of it Bash is not that different from Joe in terms of weight and size, but he still doesn't do anything for me, maybe because he gives off too much top vibes. Kit isn't anywhere near my type because we both have similar build lol.

by Anonymousreply 195July 20, 2022 10:56 PM

Just posted over in the Bash thread. Presumably after their holiday (so the past few days). Bash is super tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 21, 2022 11:43 AM

Joe is TINY. He looks smaller than he used to be which is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 197July 21, 2022 12:19 PM

R197 I think he probably grew an inch or so and lost whatever baby fat he had on his face, plus he’s wearing Bash’s pants there rather than his own so he looks especially small. Agreed though, there’s no way he’s not underweight at this point.

by Anonymousreply 198July 21, 2022 12:24 PM

He does look tiny, but his weight looks pretty natural. I bet he's not the type to ever gain anything regardless of how much he eats. He'd probably need to start working out to bulk up, but doesn't seem into doing that. Also it fits Charlie to look like that.

Bash looks so much more adult than he does though even if they aren't that much apart in age.

by Anonymousreply 199July 21, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote]Also it fits Charlie to look like that.

Especially since the upcoming season deals with his anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 200July 21, 2022 2:02 PM

I was wondering whether he’d been loosing weight or at least keeping it off for upcoming filming. It was never gona be a huge stretch to play someone with an eating disorder as he’s so skinny but I guess he could be keeping that in check. He doesn’t look unhealthy, he’s young, but Bash looks far healthier. He’s very slim too but in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 201July 21, 2022 2:50 PM

R201 even before getting cast he was noticeably thin even for his age, photos of him as a teenager on the IOM are the same and he’s said he’s a bit of a picky eater before. Plus the cast has said he drank “concerning” amounts of coffee which is an appetite suppressant. I think he might have grown a little bit height wise and not gained weight to match, plus his face has matured a bit and he’s kicking around in Bash’s clothing which is a bit big. He still looks tiny but less shockingly thin in the Joe Lycett pride event with properly fitting pants from 2 weeks ago so I think it’s likely just natural frame and appetite rather than an effort to stay “Charlie skinny”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 21, 2022 2:57 PM

This is very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 21, 2022 10:40 PM

Bash posted a lot about the 3 month anniversary of HS; few pics with the rest of the cast and Kit. This one with Joe and Alice and Patrick (creator and producer). Been a lot of Twitter “discourse” (read: oblivious fans) insisting there’s no role for Ben in S2 and these tweets but especially this one p clearly refute that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 22, 2022 3:49 PM

Bash’s involvement in the next season is already being discussed in the Bash thread.

by Anonymousreply 205July 22, 2022 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!