Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos thread 30: Butterballs Niall, Lewis, Niko and Gemma

Here we can laugh at the fat lardos Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Fat Niko from Lard Channel and their obese and unhealthy super fan Gemma.

Fat Niko has been laying around in some kids paddling pool to show off his blubber. Gemma is in love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2022 7:10 AM

Anon: why are u worshipping Niko's belly rolls? you're weird

Gemma: what’s so weird about that ? niko has the cutest belly rolls

She's a lost cause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2022 11:53 PM

Why does she think it’s completely normal to worship someone’s lardy belly rolls? WHY does she think those greasy belly rolls are cute? They’re just a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2022 10:42 AM

I'd like to suck on his perky rosebud titties.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2022 10:46 AM

R3 - do you like trans men with boobs?

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2022 1:34 PM

How does Gemma see something cute about belly rolls? I would like to know how her brain works.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2022 2:35 PM

Anon said: You called nasty emo Niko your 'fave'! What about Niall?

Gemma: nasty ? you’re the nasty one here. did you know you can have more than one fave ? if you knew me at all you would know niko, niall and lewis are all my faves ! Stop calling him names! That's so unnecessary.

*** 😂😂 She's raging yet again.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2022 9:38 PM

She is so funny when she gets so angry! The anon is so right that Niko is super nasty. He looks so smelly! How did Gemma even discover him? Was she looking for more fatties to stan?

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2022 10:04 PM

”Stop calling him names” 😂 She is the worst at defending these sad lardos.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2022 10:42 PM

Creepy Gemma discovered Lard Channel when they came 4th in the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest. They're from Finland too. Of course she instantly homed in on the fattest member and now stalks him through Europe.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2022 10:40 AM

Of course she fell in love with the fattest member! The skinny members were definitely a big no for her. What does Niko think of her stalking?

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2022 3:44 AM

Greaseball Niko probably approved at first, given that a rubbishy little band like Lard Channel doesn't have many superfans. But she's stalked him through about six different countries now so he might start getting freaked out. She even ditched her degree course to travel round following him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2022 11:12 AM

Greaseball Niko was probably impressed at first but is now getting more and more scared to see Gemma’s bloated face everywhere.

I wonder if Gemma saw anything more in Niko than his fatness when she chose him as her favourite.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2022 12:02 PM

She seems to like guys with blue or green eyes. All three whales share this feature.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2022 3:42 PM

So, fat boys with blue or green eyes are her type! I know Hogran’s eyes are blue but what colour are Fataldi’s and Fat Niko’s eyes?

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2022 5:51 PM

Hogran: bright blue eyes

Fataldi: blue/grey eyes

Greasy Niko: green eyes

by Anonymousreply 15July 10, 2022 3:30 PM

Thanks, R15!

Look at the difference with Greasy Niko and the other singer here. Niko’s face is bloated with a double chin and the other one has a jawline and visible cheekbones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 10, 2022 3:50 PM

The other Lard C boys are cocaine thin! Of course she chose the only fat one.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2022 6:43 AM

She wouldn’t like any of them if Niko wasn’t a massive lardo. When she discovered the band I bet she got super excited when she saw Fat Niko’s jiggling double chin! She has a good Lardo Radar in her.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2022 12:23 PM

Gemma thinks it’s funny to joke about alcoholism. She is definitely an alcoholic. Just like her idols.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2022 6:35 PM

She posted a photo of a bottle of grapefruit liqueur! Just happened to have it hanging around. Definitely an unrepentant alcoholic like her three fat faves.

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2022 10:13 PM

I can’t believe she has bottles like that around her house. Must be a normal thing for her. I wonder how often she drinks liqueur and other stronger drinks. Alcohol is one of the reasons Gemma and her faves are FAT! And food of course!

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2022 10:33 PM

Her fingers are very fat too. Like massive sausages.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2022 10:35 PM

The rest of Lard Channel need to get bloated Niko to rehab ASAP!

Check these lyrics from the new album - the crazy guy knows his addictions could land him in the 27 Club, and he doesn't care or want to change.

Lyrics to Dark Side

Put your middle fingers up

Take a shot, throw it up and don't stop

I'm, I'm, I'm living that life on the dark side

Like the 27 Club, headshot

We don't wanna grow up

Don't need your diagnosis, no

You can keep your love and roses

Violent popper on his way to see a doctor

I got drunk, woke up in Compton

I thought fuck it, it's just rock'n'roll

Lyrics to Don't Fix Me

Let me bleed out, leave me open

No, don't fix me

Maybe I was born to be broken

I'm dead inside (I'm dead inside)

And it's alright (and it's alright)

So don't fix me (don't fix me)

Don't fix me

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2022 10:47 PM

That is so worrying! Hopefully Blubber Niko can get help before it’s too late. I can’t believe his lyrics are that bad. “Got drunk and woke up in Compton thought Fuck it it’s just rock N roll”?! I am pretty sure Niko has written those. I need to see if he has other songs that are as bad.

His band members think that’s normal?

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2022 10:52 PM

And it’s weird he doesn’t want to change? He is so unhealthy!

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2022 10:54 PM

I went to see some of the lyrics and here’s another scary one from a song called ‘Bad Idea’.

“Bottle of wine and marijuana Doing what I do best Getting fucked up Hotel room, broken hearts in a hot tub”

And he sings about being a bad idea. He knows he is a bad influence to everyone around him.

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2022 11:09 PM

Niko sounds like he's going to overdose at any moment. He's already getting black out drunk and waking up in dodgy areas like Compton. All the lyrics are really melodramatic and overwrought but of course ignorant Gemma thinks they're wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2022 1:11 AM

Gemma - niko is so good with lyrics and i love how proud he is . the album is so good

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2022 1:13 AM

Why does Gemma think those are good lyrics? She should be worried. Niko might overdose any day now. He is in trouble and he should seek help. Another song lyrics was ‘My haters never let me down like my liver’. Every single song has very scary lyrics and if I was a fan I would be terrified!

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2022 1:53 AM

OMG! He's mad with his liver for 'letting him down' and he's only 26! The 27 Club seems like a real possibility for crazed alcoholic Niko.

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2022 3:09 PM

But why isn’t Gemma worried? She just keeps praising him for those scary lyrics. Does she think he is cool and sexy when he sings about the 27 club and alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2022 4:58 PM

I can’t believe Fat Niko is only 26 years old! Maybe 27 club will happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2022 8:33 PM

Fat Niko makes butterballs look fit and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2022 8:03 PM

Hogran is a lazy fat fuck. One minute he's whining about his album being unfinished and the next he's at yet another four day golf tournament.

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2022 12:51 PM

If my favourite singer released an album with lyrics about overdosing, blacking out and loving the alcoholic lifestyle, I'd be horrified but gormless Gemma seems proud of him?

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2022 12:54 PM

I found Gemma's twitter which used to be called flickersniall and she has completely rebranded into a Lard Channel account with no mention of Niall for months.

I did find the photo of Gemma and Niall from 2018. She is still fat faced but thinner than she is now, with blonde hair instead of goth black hair . Her bio is "the only things i’m buying are concert tickets and cheeseburgers."

See next post for photo and twitter link

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2022 1:01 PM

Here it is (see post above)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2022 1:02 PM

She definitely used to be thinner! I can’t believe she changed her whole account. She has so many likes on that Niall photo!

Of course she mentions cheeseburgers on her bio too.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2022 1:33 PM

Her Twitter account is all about Lard Channel! You can compare that Niall photo R37 linked to her Pinned tweet to see how much bigger she looks now. She even changed her hair to look more goth like.

I’m laughing at her bio about cheeseburgers.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2022 11:02 PM

She has an emoji of a wrap or taco in her bio too!

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2022 2:55 AM

Everything is about food for her. Why would she put that on her bio as well?

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2022 6:22 AM

Anon: If my favorite singer released an album with lyrics about overdosing, blacking out, and loving the alcoholic lifestyle, I'd be horrified and so worried but you seem proud of him?

Gemma: I am proud of him because they’ve been working so hard on this album and for niko as a songwriter writing songs is his way to cope and handle stuff.

He's not coping though! His songs seem to celebrate being a raging alcoholic. There's no sense that he wants to get help or stop drinking.

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2022 11:34 AM

Niko is out of control, an overdose victim coming up. At least Niall seems to cope with his demons, smokes and drinks like a trooper, eats far too much fat, but seems to keep the drugs in control.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2022 8:09 PM

Gemma is trying to defend Fat Niko! And Niko isn’t even trying to get help. Niko drinks too much, eats too much and does drugs. What a horrible person!

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2022 8:43 PM

R44, agree that Guinness addict Niall seems wholesome compared to Niko, who is a real Pete Doherty type. Crack and heroin.

by Anonymousreply 45July 18, 2022 7:52 AM

Niko just seems way too unhealthy in comparison. He is super ugly too. And he will only get uglier as he continues doing drugs, drinking booze and eating crap food. He will definitely gain more ugly belly rolls.

by Anonymousreply 46July 18, 2022 8:00 AM

Gemma is a lardo! Look at her here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 18, 2022 6:05 PM

She's a hefty girl.

by Anonymousreply 48July 21, 2022 10:34 AM

Gemma said it’s her birthday. I bet she has eaten a lot of cake today.

by Anonymousreply 49July 21, 2022 10:14 PM

New photo of gross shirtless Niko looking like a deadbeat junkie with greasy, straggly hair and acne on his back. Gemma captioned it 'baby boo', predictably.

I'm surprised she hasn't shared pictures of her 27th birthday feast, R49. Sounds like she had to work at the old people's home instead of partying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 25, 2022 7:04 AM

Here's thread 31.

I'm not putting Gemma's name on the title anymore in case some random Tumblr hoe sees it and tells her about it and she tries to get our threads shut down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 25, 2022 7:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!