Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Locke

of Heartstopper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2022 6:41 PM

That is a really nice photo.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2022 9:47 PM

Isn’t he a minor???

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2022 9:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2022 9:52 PM

From the former thread - I suppose people can feel however they want about Joe and bash being somewhat distant at pride but it is odd to write off a year and a half long relationship where Joe spends weeks at a time with Bash’s family in London and goes on family vacations, and where Bash travels to IOM to be with Joe during his exams, because Kit spent more time with him at a Pride parade that seemed more like a work event

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2022 9:53 PM

Adele after Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2022 10:03 PM

These threads read like insane fandom 101

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2022 10:03 PM

Is there any way to watch that pride party show that the cast attended,? outside uk ??

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2022 10:38 PM

TR7 twitter has a lot clips of it. Doesn't seem like they did too much. Joe talked about the homophobes yesterday and they watched a kiss scene. All I see is the HS fans freaking out over seeing a butt and thinking the show was for eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2022 10:40 PM

Joe looks really good tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Joe uploaded this from tonight. Sweet moment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2022 10:59 PM

His mother-in-law is head over heels in love with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2022 11:01 PM

Yikes, he's an ugly little wanker.

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2022 11:01 PM

So that pride parade party can’t be viewed outside uk huh . Neither that gogglebox episode, ??? That’s quite pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2022 6:39 AM

Love how it looks like each of them is dancing to a completely different song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2022 7:02 AM

Is the blue shirt Bash’s? Someone mentioned in the previous thread that it was but I haven’t seen it before so I thought perhaps Joe actually acquired his own shirt for once

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2022 7:35 AM

They all look special needs. Like they’re on a field trip from the special people home. Although that’s what Pride mostly looks like today.

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2022 7:49 AM

Now that all the festivities are over, I would prefer if they keep it down for a while. Those kids really need some break. And even the heartstopper fandom too.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2022 8:41 AM

To the moron who said they look like special needs and on a trip from a home can go screw yourself. You sound like a very immature ignorant person. I don't know how old you are but clearly old enough to know better than say disgusting things.

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2022 8:48 AM

We always love your insightful contributions R18

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2022 8:51 AM

One eyebrow does look like a 'tard. Can't they do something about that?

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2022 8:53 AM

R15 no idea on the shirt but the shoes were the ones Bash wore to Pride. Handy they’re so close to the same size, even if most of his clothing is a little big on Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2022 9:08 AM

R21 Yep, they're Bash's Converse. He wore them first back in December:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2022 9:13 AM

R17 I think they’re all off from commitments until August. Joe has that play he’s in with Will Gao then (and there’s no way we won’t get pictures of the rest of the cast going to see them opening night). Kit Connor has an event at the Edinburgh TV Festival at the end of August, and then they go into production for Season 2 in September.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2022 9:14 AM

Joe wearing Bash's favorite shoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2022 9:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2022 9:19 AM

This was a cute moment from Pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 4, 2022 9:42 AM

Welcome back, Frida Kahlo!

by Anonymousreply 27July 4, 2022 10:02 AM

While sometimes I do admittedly want to do a little maintenance on Joe’s brows I have to admire how relaxed he’s been about “correcting” what I’m sure are physical features he’s been critiqued on a lot. He’s referenced knowing people talk about his ears all the time, and clearly know he has a missing tooth. I’m sure eyebrow comments are nothing new either. It’s really nice that even age 18, when insecurity is high, he didn’t immediately run out to pin back his ears and get a dental implant and change his eyebrows altogether. I think he’s actually still very good looking, especially on screen rather than in still photos

by Anonymousreply 28July 4, 2022 10:10 AM

[quote] It’s really nice that even age 18, when insecurity is high, he didn’t immediately run out to pin back his ears and get a dental implant and change his eyebrows altogether.

The love of a good man can do that for a guy.

by Anonymousreply 29July 4, 2022 10:12 AM

Don't care about his ears i think they give him character however a little tweezing would go a long way. Just a little, not much. lol

by Anonymousreply 30July 4, 2022 10:25 AM

The only thing I really think Joe should fix is the missing tooth, but that’s mostly because I view tooth health as a hygiene thing.

by Anonymousreply 31July 4, 2022 10:36 AM

I'm pretty sure he's missing two teeth:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2022 10:47 AM

He’s very very likable in onscreen interviews. His print interviews have been decent but he shines in TV spots; he was easily the most engaging of the cast last night and seemed to genuinely enjoy the event the most of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 33July 4, 2022 10:59 AM

R32 Yes he's missing more than one tooth, I don't understand why they constantly insisted on this angle for him on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 4, 2022 11:02 AM

R34 In total seriousness - I think it's because Kit is missing a tooth on the same side and seems much more self conscious of it, to the point of only having a close mouthed smile and covering his mouth when he laughs. If he wouldn't be able to act naturally filmed from the left side then they probably had to get Joe from that position whenever they were facing one another

by Anonymousreply 35July 4, 2022 11:08 AM

He has really good skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2022 11:33 AM

He's a lot more effeminate than when he's Charlie Spring, I didn't expect it

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2022 11:37 AM

I think Joe will do well with gay directors and actors. He follows and is followed by a lot of them already (Xavier Dolan, RTD, Jonathan Bailey, Ncuti Gatwa), came out really young which I think makes them feel a bit protective of him, and is clearly really invested in gay media. In interviews when they discuss other LGBTQ shows he doesn’t jump to Euphoria the way Kit does, he goes more into It’s a Sin and comparable shows; on Gogglebox the other day he was the only one who knew what Big Boys was, and he was clearly the most comfortable of the group with the humour and clips being shown in yesterday’s Pride programme.

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2022 12:30 PM

They’re definitely big fans of heart eyes in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 4, 2022 3:45 PM

Imagine being their costars. If this is what they’re like trying to be low key in public they must have been looking at each other like they hung the moon on set

by Anonymousreply 40July 4, 2022 4:59 PM

Joe & Bash we’re fine at Pride. FFS. They are in a comfortable, long term relationship. They spent time with various friends they don’t see everyday. Plus spent time with parents & each other. They then saw Adele together & went home to bed together. Happy days.

What did people expect? They are not publicly out as a couple, they weren’t gona snogging on the street or holding hands. Not when there were hundreds of cameras on them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 4, 2022 5:04 PM

^^ cute clip of them here on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 42July 4, 2022 5:04 PM

This certainly isn’t a look of ‘I dislike you’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 4, 2022 5:06 PM

Ignoring the song they picked for this clip, Joe looks adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2022 12:31 AM

Another clip of Joe dancing, it almost looks like an attempt at a cupid shuffle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2022 12:34 AM

Happy whatever that is! Can't be bothered to look it up 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2022 10:46 AM

Higher res version of the r41 video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2022 11:03 AM

[quote]Happy whatever that is! Can't be bothered to look it up

Well, since it is explained right there in the thread you linked, your lazy ass really didn't need to do a thing. Not one fucking thing.

[quote]the parliament of the island is called tynwald, tynwald day is a bank holiday where they all gather at tynwald hill along with many members of the public & read aloud all the laws that were past in the given year

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2022 6:56 PM

Finally, after all these event appearances ,Joe and Bash can shag in peace. I am pretty sure joe is getting thoroughly pounded by Bash right now. Hope he doesn’t go too overboard with it, if they are planning to attend Baby queen’s concert.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2022 7:06 PM

R49 Joe’s on a livestream with Alice RE: the show right now, so hopefully he’s not being pounded right now. Might be a little awkward otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2022 7:22 PM

R50 Yeah, Plus Bash got family zoned again and included in with everyone when Joe said the whole cast are his favorite people and family. Don't bang your brother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2022 7:24 PM

R51 Cute t-shirt, Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2022 7:30 PM

People are posting a lot of his answers on Twitter right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Poor Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2022 7:53 PM

R54 Ugh, this makes me sad. Social media is honestly so toxic, even if you're not in the public eye, and it's undoubtedly one of the reasons that so many young people have mental health issues these days. I hope he takes a lesson from Kit and keeps social media at arms' length (or deletes the app altogether) for his own wellbeing.

Also, apparently an awkward sexuality question was asked that Joe was uncomfortable about, but I haven't been able to find out exactly what it is yet. I'm assuming something to do with Kit not wanting to label himself?

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2022 8:00 PM

R55 Here you go! The question was about queer actors playing queer characters and Joe answered as it relates to how young the HS cast is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2022 8:02 PM

R51. Bash is his future husband, so technically he counts as a family member. Family-zoned doesn’t mean they are all brothers and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2022 8:11 PM

R57 Calm down Doulla. They are too young for that kind of talk

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2022 8:26 PM

Not the above poster but while they are far too young, Bash & his family are undoubtedly his family right now. He lives with them while in London. They are his safe space & one of his homes. Maybe not forever but right now.

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2022 8:34 PM

R56 Joe handled that well he didn’t seemed awkward about it. The girl recording that clip going “uh oh” and everyone making an issue out it is so fucking prurient

by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2022 8:51 PM

R60 I thought it was a great interview and one thing I got from Joe being slow to answer in general, was that he was really tired.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2022 8:57 PM

He probably is knackered. He’s been pretty busy plus doing exams.

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2022 9:02 PM

R60 honestly kit yammers on about not labelling himself or discussing his sexuality in every interview. It’s fine to talk about it if he wants but of course they’re going to ask other actors their perspective. He didn’t directly mention kit to Joe or call him out. Also this is the Guardian, not a buzzfeed interview. The alternatives people wanted him to ask in the Twitter comments were about their coffee orders (?) or their favourite on set snacks. They need to get real. Joe seemed exhausted but fine.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2022 9:07 PM

The reporter is also a gay man who gave Heartstoppers a glowing review. Not exactly someone who an axe to grind against the poor cast. Nothing wrong with what he asked. The HS team is the one who started this crap with going on and on about authentic rep and Kit can't shut up about anything. Joe answered the question well enough.

R63 100% that's the question they want asked.

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2022 9:22 PM

And joe just followed the journalist on Instagram after the interview was over, after Twitter users claiming Joe clearly hated him and was offended by the questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2022 10:13 PM

Joe talked about his major sweet tooth when he was a kid, and '25 fillings' (obv an exaggeration) - I guess that could explain the one/two missing teeth? That's really young to have rotten teeth to the point of extraction though... I initially thought maybe they were just really slow growing main teeth after his milk teeth dropped out. Also, the rest of his teeth look fine?

by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2022 10:21 PM

R66 obviously I don’t know for sure but it seems more likely there was a different issue of some kind given the rest of his teeth look totally fine. I’m sure he had a sweeet tooth and fillings but the kind of poor dental hygiene that would lead to two teeth being removed by age 16 would almost certainly be reflected in his other teeth.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2022 10:31 PM

I have hypodontia, aka adult teeth don't come in, which caused two of my teeth to rot eventually and have to be removed. The rest of my teeth are fine. Honestly I never even notice the teeth and it's not like they can't be fixed anyway. I really doubt his teeth rotted from poor hygiene anyway. He's not American with no dental insurance.

by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2022 10:56 PM

Joe just got online to tweet thanking the journalist as well. Clearly was not offended by him, and honestly it’s probably infuriating that he needs to thank him because fans were saying he “looked pissed” - their attempt to defend him which now ironically he probably worried made him look unprofessional or angry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 5, 2022 11:31 PM

Anyone have a link to the full interview?

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2022 2:02 AM

[quote] The HS team is the one who started this crap with going on and on about authentic rep and Kit can't shut up about anything.

Exactly! So the "The interviewer was awful" cause he dared to call them out on their BS!? Joe was just caught in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2022 9:01 AM

Search heartstopper on google and check the image of Joe Locke. What’s up with that ???

by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2022 9:55 AM

^*so why are they calling the interviewer awful...

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2022 10:10 AM

Everyone is reading too much into everything, not just the HS fandom, but also the press, and the passing folks on DL. HS is a cute series, basically a queer version of a Disney' teen romance show, nothing more. It's clean and safe, it's family-oriented. It gives the queer teens an example of a healthy, innocent young love. That's their purpose and their target audience... so let's just leave it to them kids and their family to talk about it. Not to mention none of the cast members is particularly hot or something. Let's just move on from these obsessions with HS and its cast already

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2022 12:14 PM

Dressed by Ralph Lauren at Wimbledon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2022 1:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 6, 2022 1:46 PM

These besties living their life together.

Joes life though, what a turnaround. He must think he’s dreaming half the time!

by Anonymousreply 77July 6, 2022 2:20 PM

Good to see Kit & Joe hanging out at a non-work event .. oh no, wait..

by Anonymousreply 78July 6, 2022 2:22 PM

R77 He really must be pinching himself. From what he posted about Adele, I think that we gifted too.

by Anonymousreply 79July 6, 2022 2:23 PM

They hung out in a non-work related context like 2 weeks ago, chill.

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2022 2:25 PM

GQ featured Joe on their Twitter today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 6, 2022 5:10 PM

R70 Here you are:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 6, 2022 5:33 PM

Why are they trying to make him into some kind of It boy in fashion? He obviously has a stylist now and he wears his bf clothes most of the time. He's not original nor does he stand out to me in what he wears.

by Anonymousreply 83July 6, 2022 5:39 PM

Have they both deactivated their Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 84July 6, 2022 5:41 PM

R84 No. Was just seeing Bash's likes (of pictures of Joe) on my timeline. They are both there.

by Anonymousreply 85July 6, 2022 5:43 PM

Was Bash, Joe's type at all initially? I don't think so, guys like Joe usually go for big guys with muscles and all, but he's so in love, seems it doesn't matter to him.

by Anonymousreply 86July 7, 2022 6:58 AM

That’s a weird assumption R86 when Joe appears to have found him so attractive they hooked up in about 5 minutes of meeting and have been together ever since (literally, 24/7). Bash is good looking, seems funny & kind, he’s confident and sure of himself in a way rich kids are and he’s minted. What exactly do you think Joe found unattractive? Twinks love twinks.

by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2022 8:48 AM

Joe's comment really stands out among the rest lol

[quote]This is just the start of forever ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2022 8:52 AM

Sebastian looks fantastic here, he has a great build and carries clothes really well. Joe looks like he’s wearing his dad’s jacket. They have to stop putting him in off the rack, he needs fitted clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2022 12:36 PM

R89 I think one of the issues is Joe is genuinely so so small throughout that they’ll tailor for his waist but forget his shoulders, chest, and legs are also tiny. He’s also a little shorter, 5’8 or 5’9. You can see every bone in his chest in the Soho House video of him swimming. So the pants always drown him and then the blazers are roomy in the chest. Agreed Bash looks good - he’s around 5’11 and the right build to wear most off the rack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2022 12:54 PM

Joe posted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2022 1:45 PM

Joe and Bash tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2022 7:59 PM

With a fan at the concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2022 1:28 AM

Fan pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2022 2:27 AM

R93 he has a really nice smile. I know his posture isn’t great and makes him look smaller but he’s insanely thin

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2022 3:24 AM

Joe looks really cute. He just needs to work on his body posture, I saw someone saying in one of these threads that designer clothes like the one he wore for Dior doesn't suit him, you're wrong, he looks incredible if he knows how to pose or to walk.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2022 6:22 AM

This picture is so sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2022 8:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2022 9:14 AM

The relevant image (the one Joe is most visible in).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2022 10:33 AM

I know they’re staying low key and Bash is gay so Joe likely isn’t phased but it must be so odd to see that speculation online

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2022 10:52 AM

I find it pretty embarrassing for Joe, but I'm not him and I would never date someone who isn't out. The article says she has an actual boyfriend but you can see the subtext as well.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2022 10:56 AM

This article is about 2 months old and obviously meant to be about Nick and Charlie - but some of the questions are so applicable to Joe and Bash (though obviously Joe never mentions him) that I have to wonder if the interviewer knew about them and asked questions that could be applicable to either Nick and Charlie OR Joe and Bash.

“Advice you have for people dating someone who isn’t out yet”, “has Charlie spring changed how you fall in love”, “what do you want older viewers to remember about falling in love for the first time”, etc. pretty interesting read. He handles the questions well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2022 12:05 PM

Posted Instagram stories of baby queen and Olivia rodrigo (of course with Bash in frame)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2022 12:42 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Joe Locke deserves better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2022 10:20 PM

A gentleman always lends a lady his arm when she is falling-down drunk.

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2022 10:22 PM

That is from THE SUN the only “news” outlet worse than the Daily Mail. Relax, Sebastian did nothing wrong.

Joe and Sebastian both posted from her show today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2022 10:27 PM

Seething!

Perfect time to come out as a couple tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2022 10:30 PM

I highly doubt Joe gives a shit about his clearly gay boyfriend being spotted with a woman - but even if he did why is the immediate response "they need to end it, joe deserves better" instead of the more realistic "Bash might be in the doghouse and know not to do it again"? they're 18 and 20, there'll be missteps and times they piss one another off. it's fine

by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2022 10:33 PM

Try not to overanalyze but Joe not reposting the damage control instagram stories posted by Sebastian is indication enough about his stance on the whole thing is what I think.

Anyways, hopefully Joe realizes his self-worth cause he deserves better than whatever this is.

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2022 10:39 PM

R109 I'm more in the they need to admit their relationship since it's obvious they are dating and it's unfair to Joe to date a guy who won't admit to dating him. This shit will continue any time a woman is within 50 feet of Bash. Bash could also just plainly said he's gay too if Joe doesn't want to really go fully public. That would stop dumb articles. That being said, Joe might not give a shit since It's not like Bash is hiding their relationship from their friends and family.

R110 Well, he posted his own stories about it with Bash. Having to damage control in the first place is still funny since he knows fans know and knows what they were saying/memeing about him. Not the end of the world, but yeah treat him better Bash.

I still say it was a mistake on Bash's part. Maybe slipping into his old clout chasing ways. He just extended the straight allegations at least 6 months with those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2022 10:44 PM

He must've seen people being absolutely ruthless on twitter after the pap pictures dropped. And then run off to do some damage control. Cause how long will the 'papped walking alongside Olivia Rodrigo' clout going to last him? Not as long as the one that he gets from Heartstopper fans who think Joe and Bash are dating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2022 10:59 PM

I haven’t seen any of these “ruthless” tweets you keep talking about, I searched his name now and people seem mostly amused by him being Olivia’s “mystery man”. It will blow over soon, people just want content lol

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2022 11:03 PM

Omar from Young Royals has also been dating someone for a long time and they aren't publicly out as a couple as well. But the difference between how they pretend in public to whatever is going on here is so huge. You just need to look at their posts for Pride.

And although they don't label their relationship but they don't shy away from actually showing that they are in a relationship. Here, one half of the couple is a clout chaser who can't even be bothered to say it out loud that he's part of the queer community to put a stop to all these rumors, let alone acknowledge his boyfriend. All of this just seems unfair to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2022 11:13 PM

R113 It's mostly in CC's like linked above. Also Kit fans reallly don't like Bash much since he gets so much attention. JoeKit stans (not always shippers) also don't like Bash hanging around. There was some really ruthless crap going on calling him a cheater. Yeah, they were "jokes", but still it was clear everyone was on Joe's side (not that he has one) in the matter. HS fans will completely abandon him if they feel he's not treating Joe well. Of anyone, they are most protective of him.

Anyway, from those people he's making it seem he's ashamed to be seen with Joe but has no issue being seen with a more famous girl. It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2022 11:13 PM

Wondering if this picture is from today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2022 11:35 PM

R116 looks like it. Someone else on Twitter said they follow the girl who posted it and she’s been posting intermittently in the same dress throughout the day. Where the hell does he get the stamina to go to an after party clearly wasted, leave in the wee hours of the morning, and then get on a plane to the IOM to go to a school do. I guess we can safely guess Bash isn’t with him

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2022 11:49 PM

r117 watch Bash show up in fan sightings tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised. It would be a little unusual to me if Joe didn't want to bring his boyfriend to prom.

by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2022 3:51 AM

R118 think it would be awkward as hell to bring Bash. Joe would already get so much attention. Bringing a famous boyfriend will turn the whole thing into being about them. It should be a time for Joe to say goodbye to friends before he moves on with life. I expect a quick trip there and back to London.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2022 4:19 AM

I sometimes feel Joe should just date a hot guy (not saying Bash isn't btw don't come at me buttheads) who is not in the acting industry to avoid such drama and competition, he's too young to have to put up with this, he already has got people calling him ugly and I genuinely feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2022 4:52 AM

People on twitter call every other celebrity ugly so Joe really shouldn't pay that much attention to the chronically online people on there. He's the Netflix lead of a popular show while what do these chronically online people have going on for them?

And there wouldn't have been so much 'drama' or 'competition', if the person he was dating would just say that he was gay to put a stop to these rumors and leave his clout chasing habits behind.

by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2022 5:07 AM

There's no drama or competition. Joe freaked out when people tried to follow his family and friends on Instagram; I think dating someone fully not famous would be hard for him as the attention they'd inevitably receive as a result of him would be tough R120. Bash also being in the public eye seems easier for him to deal with as they go to everything together without either sacrificing anything.

I don't think it's fair to say Bash is clout chasing with Olivia Rodrigo but people clearly can agree to disagree on that. If he was clout chasing I think he'd be using Joe way more, posting constantly with him, and so on. There are fan photos of him at the concert last night gazing into Joe's eyes and smiling at him, he literally moved Joe into his parents' house. I am sure they feel this whole situation is less dramatic and dire than the DL does.

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2022 5:18 AM

A bit doubtful about them not being that bothered by the whole situation though.

Looking at the way Sebastian rushed to do damage control yesterday and Joe still having not reposted those stories even though he was tagged in them and he always reposts everything related to Sebastian says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 123July 9, 2022 5:31 AM

If he was really upset by it would he have posted videos saying he was in awe of Olivia and that he loved her? Granted I know it’s bash dating him and not her and thus he has a higher “obligation” to Joe but if the article actually really upset him k doubt he’d be so quick to post about the concert. Bash posted a story of the exact same song by baby queen that Joe had already posted about; I honestly presumed that’s why Joe hadn’t reposted his story.

Totally open to the idea that I may be wrong and this did rock the boat but between the above and Baby Queen openly laughing at and retweeting things about Bash’s mystery man status I thought he probably didn’t care

by Anonymousreply 124July 9, 2022 5:50 AM

Wouldn't say that the article was the thing that was disrespectful, but the pictures were what I found to be way more disrespectful.

Your boyfriend trailing around behind like some forgotten third wheel while you walk with a well-known girl celeb linking arms and all to get papped.

And these people (not including Joe here) have been in the industry for a long time so don't tell me that they didn't know that there would be paps at an Olivia Rodrigo concert and that they were caught unaware.

by Anonymousreply 125July 9, 2022 6:01 AM

I actually am not sure why either one of them posted those stories hours later. With Adele they posted them as it happened. Joe was also pretty busy today if he traveled to IOM and a prom. Bash posted the stories a couple hours after Joe too. Once he had time it might just seems silly to repost something that happened so long ago.

R125 I think that's what pissed off some people, hence the clout chasing, acting like he's the main character accusations. Joe meekly following behind him while Bash soaks up all the attention as if he thinks he's the more famous of the two.

by Anonymousreply 126July 9, 2022 6:07 AM

First, the pride post of his which didn't include Joe, his boyfriend, in any manner. And now this incident.

Makes me wonder if getting those headlines is all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 127July 9, 2022 6:26 AM

Anyways, so when is Joe Locke getting papped with a mystery man of his own? Would prefer it if the mystery man is an out and proud guy just like Joe.

by Anonymousreply 128July 9, 2022 6:30 AM

Bash’s mom has been surprisingly quiet with her likes today. I wonder if the press really did strike a nerve (even if it’s just being annoyed that they assumed Bash was straight and not couple’s strife).

by Anonymousreply 129July 9, 2022 6:36 AM

R129 unsure about whether the press struck a nerve but she’s been quieter the last few days. Her liking a lot of tweets about them made some Twitter fans too bold; they’d use her name in tweets and even tag her as “the biggest shipper”. Even though she and Joe and bash don’t seem to care about people knowing that probably freaked her out a bit

by Anonymousreply 130July 9, 2022 6:38 AM

You fraus are fucking insane monitoring every thing they or their family members do or don’t do online.

PLEASE take these paragraphs of analysis to tumblr or twitter I don’t understand why you’ve invaded DL for this. What do you get out of it? There are no gay men posting in these threads anymore it’s just you fraus taking to each other back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2022 6:47 AM

R131 and God forbid anyone says anything negative about Joe and Bash's relationship, they type a fucking para that makes your eyes bleed. it's just a relationship, anyone can have a opinion on it, stop arguing with everything, go to ao3 or Tumblr if you wanna talk about true love between two people you have never fuckimg met, weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2022 7:19 AM

You two do realize people can check your post history. You both got quite a few paragraphs of analysis going on.... and spend all your time talking about the two of them and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2022 7:48 AM

You Twitter/Tumblr fan girls have discovered Datalounge and are posting the same things both here and there. It would be nice to have a thread for these two that’s just for gay men do discuss them. Which is what Datalounge used to be. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2022 7:54 AM

They won't be coming out after this; they will break up, you just watch. There's too much pressure on them and people don't realize they're both so young. The HS fandom, (&twitter & cc or whatever you call them) are too toxic for their relationship to survive and there's two more seasons of these madness.

If according to y'all Joe deserves better merely because he's more famous then he should go for it... there's only so much a person can take, clout chaser or not. I love Joe just as much as any of you but if he deserves better, Bash can do better. It's time for them both to move on.

by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2022 8:41 AM

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2022 8:44 AM

No one ever said that Joe deserves better merely because he's more famous. All we've been saying is that he deserves better than to be treated the way he gets treated by his supposed 'boyfriend'.

Spin whatever narrative you want for yesterday's pap pics, but those pics were disrespectful to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2022 9:03 AM

Im not justifying what happened, i know it was wrong, but it looks like this is the opportunity y'all have been waiting for, one mistake and you are all over him like vultures.

by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2022 9:22 AM

So we've reached the stage with strangers on here acting a bit too crazy and obsessive with a pair of celebrities they don't know? Lol lol You don't know them so pls stop with the Bash disrespecting Joe because he won't acknowledge him out and about. Stop obsessing over 2 people you don't know and bringing your silly relationship advice because it's not needed. Yikes this is getting ridiculous and it's showing how very immature you are.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2022 11:41 AM

Again with the reading too much into nothing... jeez, how y'all have the energy for this? Wonder how many here have a real life partner for a family to look after

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2022 12:48 PM

Getting onto a different topic - Joe's play starts August 12 and runs through the 27. When do rehearsals normally start for productions of that length? I'd normally imagine over a month but as it's only 2 weeks it's likely less.

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2022 12:52 PM

R141 I wonder if this sort of short play would get a press night too

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2022 1:00 PM

The play sold quite well and obviously will sell more by the time it comes out. Looks like there are no more than 20 free seats on any given performance, a few are sold out and most have closer to 10 vacant seats. It's a small theatre, only 250 seats, but that will still be good for Joe and Will.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2022 1:10 PM

They had already been in rehearsals at least a month prior to the cast being announced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2022 1:16 PM

R144 That was a rehearsed play, something to do with karaoke.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2022 1:18 PM

I don’t actually think any of this has annoyed either of them. What was the ‘damage control’? Him posting a video with Joe? He does that quite frequently.. I’m not sure why you can say it’s any different to a regular video say on TikTok or in Paris? Joe has clearly been up & travelling home, probably just busy & using his personal Insta rather than the public one he very rarely uses other than for promo!

I think we can expect to see them retreat further Joe the batshit fans are yet again making a mountain out of a mole hill. No wonder they want to stay private.

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2022 1:27 PM

I hope my darlings they don't break up over all this drama. My poor heart wouldn't be able to take it!

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2022 1:42 PM

From a fan on Twitter: Joes also gone on a wild unfollowing spree today. He was at 300 something as of this morning and is at 244 now. As per the other thread Bash unfollowed 150 or so accounts last night as well. These boys and their social media clearouts

by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2022 2:18 PM

R147 didn't you hear the good news ? Joe is Kit now, look they're even sharing clothes! 🤪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2022 2:30 PM

R149 That made me laugh when I saw it. They genuinely believe it’s the same shirt/jacket when it isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2022 2:34 PM

^ *is with Kit

R148 Joe hasn't unfollowed anyone, Bash on the other hand was following 599 last night he's now following 423.

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2022 2:34 PM

R151 Joe was following over 300 until today, so he definitely has unfollowed loads.

I wonder what’s prompted this in them both. Bash still followed his and Joe’s family and friends, so it’s not that.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2022 2:41 PM

Have any of the fraus that notice the Instagram stuff said if he unfollowed anyone of note? He may have just been bored and unfollowed accounts from things he’s not as interested in anymore (casts from older shows, celebs he doesn’t care about anymore as a fan, whatever).

by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2022 2:58 PM

They don’t have the same PR or management so it’s not a broader strategy from a shared team. Seems likely they discussed to some extent or Bash inspired Joe to do it as the timing is very random and coincidental otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2022 2:58 PM

Maybe they are clearing out some of the weirdo fans. Bash has certainly followed loads of fan accounts in the past (pre-HS). I’d also not want to constantly see HS insanity on my timeline 24/7. The fans have put me off watching any further series to be honest. I’ll just wait out what Bash & Joe do next. I really like them both individually. The show for me is ruined.

by Anonymousreply 155July 9, 2022 3:06 PM

[quote] The show for me is ruined

You did that to yourself then. No one forces you to look at “weirdo fans”

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2022 3:16 PM

Fans on twitter are legit insane. Who writes a whole notes app essay to talk about something they dislike? Joe and Bash's relationship being the thing they dislike here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2022 3:22 PM

R157 Joe is, in a positive way as I think it's funny and endearing, quite bitchy with a little attitude. He's gone on Twitter to vent about people calling him ugly and discussing his ears on Tiktok, gotten annoyed by old photos from his friends' and families' accounts being posted, bitched about someone making a fake Tiktok pretending to be Bash, and even more minor things like Easyjet being shite or Pret not having iced coffee. If he was uncomfortable with speculation about them he would have said something by now. The notes app analysis is quite funny though

by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2022 3:34 PM

People are tagging Bash’s mom. Can’t wait for Doulla to ground Bash over this! (This is sarcasm.)

Have there been any colour pictures of Joe at his prom? Kind of want to see his outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2022 3:55 PM

R159 That person has tagged her a few times today and has been ranting away. I blocked them earlier.

I doubt we’ll ever see him in more prom photos as it’s more private but it would be nice to.

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2022 3:58 PM

I find him HIDEOUS looking. It looks like something the maid would have to clean out of a drain after a guest with unruly hair stayed for a week.

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2022 4:13 PM

Joe should change his instagram pfp to one of the pics from the Dior shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2022 4:42 PM

R162 Joe has a complete inability to pick what photos of him look good. Even when he posts photoshoots he never leads with the best photos. Agree that one of the Dior pics, especially the first, would be better than the strange one he has now.

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2022 5:01 PM

[quote] The fans have put me off watching any further series to be honest. I’ll just wait out what Bash & Joe do next. I really like them both individually. The show for me is ruined.

Exactly how i feel.

It has also put me off their relationship and i loved them together, there's just too much drama. Hopefully they can part as friends, just for the sake of the show. It would be really awkard if it turns messy.

by Anonymousreply 164July 9, 2022 5:03 PM

This looks like a new pic from the photoshoot that he did back in March-April.

One of his best photoshoots I would say along with the Dior one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 9, 2022 5:19 PM

Wow, someone tagging Bash's mum on Twitter just made the whole thing even creepier. Literally filling in many many gaps of the love lives of people that they DO NOT KNOW, deciding there's an issue, messaging people's parents... gross.

by Anonymousreply 166July 9, 2022 6:07 PM

His best photoshoot, in my opinion, is the one he did with JÓN magazine. He needs to hire that photographer as his personal one. They know how to emphasize his best angles and the clothing they choose suit him so well. Love this sweater on him. I would use this picture as my profile shot if I were him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167July 9, 2022 6:13 PM

R167 I love that photoshoot but always wonder if it offended him that they photoshopped in his missing teeth. At first I presumed that might be personal preference but then no other photoshoot or photographer did that so I think they just took the initiative and did it.

by Anonymousreply 168July 9, 2022 6:15 PM

Joe has such a pretty smile. He needs to start smiling more in pics be it official pics or red carpet ones or fan pics instead of doing that awkward, closed lip thing that he usually does.

Here, he looks so good cause he's smiling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169July 9, 2022 6:21 PM

Not this post gaining more than 13k likes when it's not even the same thing 😂 HS fandom really seems obsessed with the Joe and Kit pairing.

Wouldn't be long before they start doing the 'they are secretly dating' thing that most shippers seem to always do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 9, 2022 6:42 PM

Kind of cheating, but the set of pictures in this first slide is prob my favorite after the ones from the JON photo shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 9, 2022 6:52 PM

Back with Bash, in his shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 9, 2022 7:46 PM

Joe cannot have been on the IOM today and back to London surely?! Or was his prom on Friday? I guess that is more feasible & flown back to London today..

by Anonymousreply 173July 9, 2022 7:50 PM

I like Joes socks!

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2022 7:51 PM

R173 Yes I believe the prom was last night. He must have just flown there for that and got the first flight back today.

by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2022 7:54 PM

R170 Seriously. Those fans crying about people liking Joe and Bash to get out of their bubbles. Most people don't care about them. That being said, they should stop talking about Bash's mom or sister liking pictures.

R173 Seems pretty normal (outrageous) travel schedule for him. I knew he'd come right back.

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2022 7:56 PM

I know the assumption is that he’s in London primarily for Bash, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason his schedule is THAT hectic is that he’s been having to be in London for play rehearsals.

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2022 8:06 PM

It's not all because of Bash nowadays. He's trying to work, but I think Bash is part of it. I doubt he's rehearsing on the weekends, but still came back soon to go out on a date.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2022 8:21 PM

To be fair, it’s not that weird for an 18 year old to go home fairly frequently. I went home maybe once a month when I was away at uni. Joe just happens to live on an Island so it involves flying if he ever needs to pop home for something! The rest of us just get on a train for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2022 8:23 PM

What made me laugh about that J&B note rant on twitter - it was retweeted by some mega fan who in the same breath tweets about J&K being the kinda mates with a pact to get married if still single at 30 & endless comments about them being so cute & coupley at Pride. This same person is shouting about going to audition for the role they are open casting.

Good luck. Casting directors background checking social media be like red flag, red flag. Obsessed fan.

by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2022 8:28 PM

Another fan spotting this evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 9, 2022 10:27 PM

Cute pic, but those eyebrows are sooooo close to becoming one.

by Anonymousreply 182July 9, 2022 10:34 PM

Joe flirting with Kit on twitter. Well, not really. The whole thing was pretty funny. Kit name searching himself and got roasted for his fashion, which Bash liked the roast and Joe said Kit was his favorite person with bad fashion fashion basically, which made the girlies go crazy.

These guys really gotta stop name searching themselves though.

R180 Can kinda read between the lines that a lot of people just don't want anyone talking about Joe's boyfriend since they want to imagine it'll be Kit one day. I also really wonder about casting.... hopefully they get someone who isn't insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 10, 2022 1:07 AM

The dynamic Joe and Kit have is kind of ideal for actors playing love interests. No chance of them getting together so no chance of a messy breakup fucking up the dynamic on set, comfortable enough with each other to troll each other affectionally. That being said, the English are weak as hell if they’re like that over 80 degree weather.

by Anonymousreply 184July 10, 2022 1:13 AM

R183 I got the sense that was semi damage control too. Kit got pissed about an innocuous fan tweet - the account had all of 50 followers and didn’t tag him.

The original tweet was “ kit connor is the most stereotypical gym bro and i think its beautiful that he doesn’t let joe and bash and yaz being literal fashion icons stop him from wearing a wife beater and thunder shorts 😌” and kit quote tweeted them with “ that is the most back handed compliment i’ve ever read. it’s just hot in LA”. After a few minutes he seemed to realize that people were flooding the fans mentions to be dicks and hastily added “obviously please don’t hate on this person tho I’m just kidding.” Right after that bash liked the original tweet and Kit’s two follow ups and Joe liked Kit’s backtracking tweet before commenting the above. Think it’s a case of kit replying pissily, regretting it, and the other two helping to make a joke out of it

by Anonymousreply 185July 10, 2022 1:14 AM

R185 I thought the same, Bash and Joe kinda saved him there and made it into a light situation. Kit seems super sensitive about anything that's not praise. Joe deals with so much downright nasty shit said about him and Bash just had that whole incident being called names two days ago. Stop caring what people think.

by Anonymousreply 186July 10, 2022 1:31 AM

The fan was very funny about it at least, didn't apologize or backtrack. Just replied to Kit with the "it was all just banter you know it was banter" line Harry says in the show. Agree r186, kind of funny that Bash and Joe could laugh off all the Bash cheating memes (even though they were just jokes, still more serious) and the constant shit calling Joe ugly and this comment about Kit wearing shorts and a tank top sent him into a tizzy.

by Anonymousreply 187July 10, 2022 1:59 AM

R186 I’m not surprised that the oldest of the three is the one that doesn’t ever address the negative stuff directly. I kind of cut Joe and Kit (especially Joe) some slack on the social media missteps since they’re younger and way more in the spotlight than Bash. Ah, youth.

by Anonymousreply 188July 10, 2022 2:13 AM

And I think R183 , you are hurt about it more than anyone. It's okay if they want to ship actors that play Nick and Charlie, as long as it doesn't get creepier, they just give them more attention because they love heartstopper, that's what it's all about right? it's not like they are hating on Bash or his relationship with Joe, they're just minding their own business. Chill the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 189July 10, 2022 4:39 AM

R170 likes have gone up to 17k now, they really believe that shit. These weirdos are convinced Kit&Joe are soulmates and are destined to be together irl, and Joe is not really helping [R183] he's only making things worse.

I'm convinced that their wish will be granted pretty soon and everyone will be happy, there's only so much a person can take before they break. Look at how he made one mistake and they wanted his head on a platter.

Plus, his mum should take a seat, she's not doing her son any favours. I give them a few more months, the most.

I've also noticed, i don't know if it's a coincidence or not but every time Bash&Joe are spotted together, Joe's tags are swarming with posts of J&K kissing scenes.

by Anonymousreply 190July 10, 2022 4:44 AM

Nobody is hurt R189. Shipping the actors who are obviously just friends is more funny than anything. Though they do 100% hate on Bash and his relationship with Joe. Please go down the actual rabbit hole of JoeKit truthers. It's pretty amazing.

by Anonymousreply 191July 10, 2022 4:45 AM

Please discuss things related to kit in his own thread and leave this one for joe only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 10, 2022 5:06 AM

So here's the theory, it's just an elaborate move from them all to get hstwt to move on from the past couple of days of Joe&Bash (ft.Olivia), and Kit also got a chance address his fashion choice. Cuz you know, it's almost 1am in London and they were all awake, probably chatting together.

by Anonymousreply 193July 10, 2022 5:23 AM

R191 not everyone is as jobless as you.

by Anonymousreply 194July 10, 2022 5:30 AM

R194 I don't even know what that means. It takes 5 minutes to see the unhinged behavior by Joe and Kit fans. Not sure why you think nobody should comment on it unless you are one yourself. I'm not sure how much creepier they can get, but I guess we can see. Maybe the HS production company will hire that one who thinks they'll get married at 30.

by Anonymousreply 195July 10, 2022 5:34 AM

R192 why don't you make us?

There's only so much you can post:

Re: R162 /R165 / R167 /R169 /R171

by Anonymousreply 196July 10, 2022 5:37 AM

Joe (and Alice) talked about this kissing scene ( apparently Kit talked about it too, at some point) in that zoom interview they did a week or so ago, unfortunately i can't find the clip. They said it was so good it looked like it was made in Hollywood, something like that...🙄

Look at this post & read the caption:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 10, 2022 6:12 AM

What Joe said specifically is that it was his favorite of the Nick and Charlie kisses because it was a “real romantic Hollywood kiss” that not a lot of queer characters get. Which I understand why he said that, with the way it was shot and the slow-mo.

by Anonymousreply 198July 10, 2022 6:57 AM

Shipping actors who play a couple IS weird. See also two popstars naming no names in particular. It’s not funny. It’s not ‘oh it doesn’t hurt anyone’. No, it’s fucking weird, unhinged behaviour that actors regularly discuss makes them feel uncomfortable & weird. And a big reason why they withdraw from social media & being so open with fans.

by Anonymousreply 199July 10, 2022 8:01 AM

Sorry Kit, we didn’t get your joke because we neuro diverse. No fucking kidding, you are mentally insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 10, 2022 8:15 AM

Ugh, anyone over the age of 15 would understand that it's not serious (both the fan's tweet and his response), the problem is that half of his fanbase is not even 15, plus another significant amount is indeed neurodivergent. I also have a feeling that he kinda wanted to address it before it becomes a trend, and him becomes another Millie Bobby Brown (MBB a homophobe--that poor girl didn't deserved that, and him a partner-beater gymbro). But why is Kit in this thread though?

by Anonymousreply 201July 10, 2022 9:06 AM

Looks like the Kit thread is paywalled.

Can someone create a new thread for him and link it in the old one? The drama queen of Heartstopper needs one!

by Anonymousreply 202July 10, 2022 9:12 AM

R202 what do you find interesting about him?

by Anonymousreply 203July 10, 2022 9:42 AM

R203 Next to nothing to be honest, I find him completely devoid of any charisma but his little outbursts on twitter amuse me.

by Anonymousreply 204July 10, 2022 9:56 AM

R202 there is one. See R192. I too enjoy his dramatic outbursts. You know he was mad that girl mocked his lil tank top.

by Anonymousreply 205July 10, 2022 10:06 AM

New Joe pic. Don't know the source though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 10, 2022 10:30 AM

The uncropped version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 10, 2022 10:34 AM

That Pret is a few minutes from Donmar Warehouse, I believe. That plus the lack of Bash makes me think he may be heading there. Would rehearsals really start this early for a play that's only running 2 weeks? I suppose it's a young ensemble so they might want more prep time, or they might just be having a fitting or doing a readthrough.

by Anonymousreply 208July 10, 2022 10:40 AM

R199 Shipping real people at all is weird. They’re actual human beings, not Barbie dolls.

by Anonymousreply 209July 10, 2022 11:01 AM

[quote] That Pret is a few minutes from Donmar Warehouse, I believe.

I hope they had ice this time. If not...Joe, please call them out on their incompetence, like you only know how! 🤪

He's really keeping his distance with those guys, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 210July 10, 2022 11:09 AM

R190 I don't know where people got the idea that fans wanted Bash's head on a platter. Genuinely no one I saw on Twitter aside from some unhinged ccs that other accounts were calling ridiculous felt negatively about it, and here it was a few posters who felt strongly negative. Kit is almost certainly straight and while he and Joe are friends seem to rub each other the wrong way; even though shippers are annoying it shouldn't actually cause any worries. If Bash is obsessively reading DL threads about himself then I'm concerned for him. Of course they could still break up, they're 18 and 20, but I think this all phases them less than we think.

by Anonymousreply 211July 10, 2022 11:14 AM

R206 He's so tiny. Friendship bracelet returns.

by Anonymousreply 212July 10, 2022 11:34 AM

R211 “and while he and Joe are friends seem to rub each other the wrong way”

This assumption is as weird as when people think Joe and Bash are on the outs because of some pap pictures. There’s no real indication of either of these things being true.

by Anonymousreply 213July 10, 2022 11:51 AM

R203 we don't need a thread dedicated to him tbh but it's fine ur choice really. I realised what a snake he is when he thought it was a very good idea to call out some crappy brazilian news page, retweeting their post with "oh don't give me credit, it's not kit Connor and team it's bash and Joe" bullshit as if it was posted by variety or vogue something.

by Anonymousreply 214July 10, 2022 12:07 PM

R213 Yeah actually, that's fair. Would have been better worded as "seem to have no romantic vibes"; though obviously I don't know them in real life, their onscreen chemistry is great but they seem completely platonic offscreen.

by Anonymousreply 215July 10, 2022 12:36 PM

Another fan pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 10, 2022 2:03 PM

One more fan pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 10, 2022 2:03 PM

R214 cont. And that was a final nail in coffin after doing the bare minimum yet being centre of the attention, all the.. hugging Joe, Bash their parents in front of fans of course. Bash designed a tshirt dedicated to gay community + the money goes to charity for the same cause, Joe talked about queer importance, is openly gay and proud, and mr potatohead and his pretentious ass got all the attention on such a special day meant for Joe and Bash. He was clearly onto something, his retweet just made it very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 218July 10, 2022 2:04 PM

R218 Kit was never going to win with some of you. Would have been an attention whore if he didn’t redirect attention back to Joe and Bash, would have been an attention whore if he hadn’t, would have been a straight queerbaiter if he did something like design a shirt. Kit does what he should be doing as a likely straight person, which is use his platform to promote his actual gay friends (the retweet, wearing Bash’s shirt and boosting it where he has the most followers, etc).

Anyway, why are you even talking about Kit so in depth in JOE’s thread? Move this to his thread.

by Anonymousreply 219July 10, 2022 2:25 PM

R216 Joe, please straighten your back!!! My back hurts just looking at his posture.

by Anonymousreply 220July 10, 2022 2:26 PM

R216 Kinda feel like a stalker, but he was def at Donmar as R208 suggested. Zara shopping bag, which is also close.

by Anonymousreply 221July 10, 2022 2:26 PM

R218 Can you stop writing a fucking screenplay abt Kit in this thread? Honestly, I think they're all fine kids (Joe&Bash&Kit), they're good friends and they obviously care for one another, just like most kids their age. So stop watching reality shows and project those plots onto the people you've never even met. Everything that's been happening for each of the cast members is fair and well-earned. There's nothing sinister here. Want a villain? Write yourself a Marvel fanfic please.

I love Joe. Bringing Kit here just makes things difficult for me, because I think Kit is a decent person, he did his character better in season 1, and he's quite conventionally good looking. And I really really want to support a out-and-proud Joe without comparing him to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 222July 10, 2022 3:23 PM

London Pride report via Deuxmoi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 10, 2022 4:11 PM

Lmao, as we all expected. They can't keep off each other for the whole parade without some affection. Very cute, though. Probably Connor Jessup seen with Kit, unless he snuck in another guy somehow. This video is so cute - Joe is so tiny in comparison to Kit and even Bash at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 10, 2022 4:55 PM

Paywalled, new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2022 6:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!