Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Spade

What do we know about this gamine little desert rat?

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2023 2:23 PM

I like his podcast with Dana Carvey.

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2022 3:26 PM

Love him in Emperor's New Groove

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2022 3:27 PM

His sister-in-law is dead.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2022 3:32 PM

He talks about Kate a lot in the podcast. It almost sounds like he was in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2022 3:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2022 3:48 PM

Emperor's New Groove is in my top 5 favorite movies because of him. He was stellar in it, and even if you're not a Disney/Animation fan, I highly recommend this pic. Also, Patrick Warburton as Cronk and John Goodman as Pacha were amazing. Really, the whole voice cast were so great.

It's time for my annual re-viewing of this movie.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2022 3:48 PM

R6 You forgot about Eartha Kitt as Yzma!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2022 3:50 PM

Also, I heard he has a big dick. I know, seems unlikely as he is a shorter guy, but I've heard this rumor multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2022 3:50 PM

r7 she was so good, too! And Wendy Malick as Pacha's wife was superb as well.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2022 3:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2022 4:01 PM

Come to think of it, yeah probably has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2022 6:23 PM

We all know Heather loves a big dick. Those sagging beef curtains must be to her knees.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2022 6:29 PM

R8 easy to believe that rumor. How did this unappealing minimally talented guy get so much work?

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2022 6:35 PM

I kind of find him sexually attractive. He reminds me of a guy I was with in college, short with a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2022 6:51 PM

[quote]Also, I heard he has a big dick. I know, seems unlikely as he is a shorter guy, but I've heard this rumor multiple times.

I know plenty of short guys sporting beer cans. You need to mingle more.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2022 7:04 PM

You mean the queen of phone trickery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2022 8:32 PM

Apparently he is generous with his money. He recently donated $5000 to a go-fund-me for a Burger King employee who'd been on the job for 27 years and got a cheap goodie bag from BK for his years of loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2022 8:38 PM

Always read as gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2022 10:17 PM

Not gay, but plays at effeminate in some of his humor. Dry, sarcastic humor..I love men who can make me laugh. BDE and nerd vibe. He’s a decent guy, daughter from casual sex but full father in her life and supports mother as well. Has done well with real estate and invests wisely. Loyal to friends.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2022 10:26 PM

Looking like a dirtbag doesn’t suit him now that he’s so much older. Now he looks like a dirtbag dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2022 11:27 PM

Always kind of wanted to backhand him across the face.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2022 11:31 PM

He's the kind of small blond hairless guy i like to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2022 1:41 AM

He has a new Netflix standup special. It came out about 2 months ago. It’s funny in a make-me-nostalgic-for-the-90s kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2022 2:45 AM

thanks r23, i'll look that up. i need something a little more light hearted after watching "I Am a Killer"

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2022 2:50 AM

Joe Dirt treasure trail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2022 3:17 AM

I watched “The Emporer’s New Groove” and David Spade is really good! I was a bit surprised. Voiceover work can be difficult.

One thing I’ve learned from various podcasts— all these comedians had shitty dads. Most sound like they were outright abusive. Spade seems to have adopted a “keep my head down, don’t make waves, be s people pleaser” survivor mindset in his career. He’s also surprisingly sweet. Carvey is, too. I’ve been really surprised.

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2022 11:27 AM

I re-watched some episodes of “Just Shoot Me.” It’s verrrry 90s. But Finch (Spade’s character) is the reason to watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2022 11:43 AM

Dads are either assholes or absent, yet mothers get all of the blame.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2022 11:53 AM

He was known for fucking his way through the Playboy mansion, but women tend to either not discuss their hookups or say complimentary things about him.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2022 11:57 AM

He always kinda pinged for me and I thought he was actually pretty cute back in his earliest SNL days. Even remember whacking it to him during one episode. Aged horribly. I still suspect, even if he's never fooled around with guys, he's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2022 12:17 PM

I want to like Heather but she is such a hungry pussy chasing anything with a huge cock. She has a foul mouth too, which is super trashy.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2022 12:53 PM

She sounds like a classic Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2022 5:50 PM

A snort-laugh and a W&W for "gamine little desert rat."

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2022 6:32 PM

He had a decent autobiography out about 6-7 years ago. I remember reading it. I think he was really devastated by the death of his sister-in-law and Farley.

I’ll second, or third, the recommendation about the Disney movie. It’s silly fun, and the voice work is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2022 6:57 PM

It really is, r34. I watch it at least once a year and laugh through it every single time. It's one of those movies that has such great writing/quotes, and yes, the voice work from everyone on the cast is so great. But Spade really makes the movie!

by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2022 7:01 PM

I dated a little wiry blond guy who people thought looked like David Spade and he had a thick cock.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2022 7:01 PM

Is he a deplorable like his buddies Adam and Rob?

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2022 10:15 PM

r37 hillary LOST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2022 10:42 PM

You lost too R38...your mind!

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2022 2:56 AM

Wasn't he dating a teen TikToker?

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2022 4:07 AM

Knocked up a playboy playmate a couple of decades younger than himself and daughter lives in the Midwest. Very dry, snarky humor, incredibly funny in off the cuff situations, probably one of the best comedians in late night interviews.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2022 4:32 AM

No one did sarcastic humor better than him in the 90s. His comedic timing and delivery could make almost any line funny.

Greg Fitzsimmons is another comedian known for having a huge dick. It's always the shorter guys you'd least suspect.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2022 5:02 AM

He's funny.

He was attacked by a former assistant, who tried to kill him. That's not funny but it's interesting.

He seems smart and is gonna stay rich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2022 5:04 AM

He and Rob Lowe appear on each other’s podcasts a lot.

They seem slightly in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2022 11:01 AM

I'm generally not into short guys, but I like blond guys, and Spade seems like he'd be fun in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2022 12:46 PM

He has a very sexy voice.

Who saw that coming when he was playing all those bitchy, shrill characters? Yet, here we are.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2022 5:19 PM

Tiny, tiny cocklet

by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2022 5:46 PM

Liar! And I'm the dame that can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 48July 3, 2022 7:52 PM

Deplorable?

by Anonymousreply 49July 3, 2022 8:27 PM

I like his brand of sarcastic, self deprecating humor but he's alarmingly close to a lot of odd tragedies... Kate Spade, Chris Farley, Nya Rivera, that attempted murder from his assistant. I think his father or maybe step father might have passed tragically. I don't remember exactly. I don't want to use a word like "cursed" but damn!

by Anonymousreply 50July 3, 2022 9:53 PM

Did he briefly date Tiffani-Amber Thiessen or did I imagine that?

by Anonymousreply 51July 3, 2022 10:50 PM

His stepfather had PTSD and committed suicide as well.

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2022 2:24 PM

So is he a big cokehead?

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2022 2:31 PM

Everyone briefly dated Tiffani. She is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2022 11:39 PM

He'll never end up living in a van down by the river.

by Anonymousreply 55July 6, 2022 12:20 AM

[italic]Just Shoot Me[/italic] had an episode in which Finch's fireman father (Brian Dennehy) came to visit Finch, whom he believed to be gay. Along for the trip was Finch's brother, also a firefighter. When dad started talking about the brother and brother's friend, it was obvious the fireman brother was the gay son and dad was oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 56July 6, 2022 8:18 AM

"Gay!" -- Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 57July 6, 2022 9:15 AM

Much to my shock, he now seems like a slightly sleazy straight dude.

He came off very snarky gay in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 58July 6, 2022 5:30 PM

Spade, Carvey, and Dennis Miller seem to have bonded intensely over their absentee / abusive fathers. It’s fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 59September 9, 2022 4:05 AM

I thought he was hot in Joe Dirt .Much to my shame.

by Anonymousreply 60September 9, 2022 4:10 AM

Spade is so smart, so funny, so sexy. One of the best in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 61September 9, 2022 4:16 AM

He was such a bitchy butch in the 90s.

On his podcast he is pretty chill and has a great, sexy voice .

Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2022 10:41 AM

S/b bitchy bitch but maybe autocorrect is on to something

by Anonymousreply 63September 9, 2022 10:44 AM

His early standup is excellent, and he performed it with a lot of charm and self deprecation. One joke, where he confesses that he aspires to move to Montana, to a cabin in the snow, hundreds of miles from anything, then curl up with a cute girl and say something like “Scream all ya want, Sugar! Ain’t no one gonna hear ye!” (Delivered in a hillbilly “deliverance” accent). You can hear the joke “land” and his audience respond. It’s good. He sets it up pretty masterfully. He also “passes back” a few jokes pretty skillfully, one about the color pink. It’s hard to do that (he calls it the “dipsy-doodle”). He’s either very funny and a good joke writer, or hires good ones.

I think he’s a compact clever little guy, allegedly generous and charitable. So we can give him a pass on some cheesy films. One Netflix comedy about a crazy blind date had some pretty funny scenes, a guilty pleasure.

His hair looks like one of the most expensive but effective transplants ever. For a while, no one was ever allowed to touch it.

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2022 11:12 AM

He does seem to put a lot of effort into the hair. His colorist is a genius. Going a bit darker blond keeps him young looking.

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2022 11:22 AM

R37, all signs point to "probably".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2022 4:55 PM

I don’t know that Spade, Dennis Miller, Colin Quinn, etc are really all that conservative. They don’t like paying taxes and they’re big on security but anyone in their position would probably feel the same on those issues.

I can’t see them aligning themselves with Trump and his ilk. And that’s pretty much what the Republican Party has become.

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2022 8:32 PM

r65 I need the number of the gay who colours his hair.

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2022 8:40 PM

He also has very good veneers. They don’t look like chicklets the way most veneers do.

Are we sure he isn’t gay?

by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2022 8:49 PM

Back in 1994, Spade, Dennis Miller, and Jon Stewart were touring together. Saw them in Atlanta. I think Jon Stewart was kinda the hot ticket at the time, but Spade was the highlight by far.

Wonder how Jon Stewart got along with them?

by Anonymousreply 70September 9, 2022 8:52 PM

Am I crazy or does he resemble Polanski?

by Anonymousreply 71September 9, 2022 9:09 PM

You're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 72September 9, 2022 9:41 PM

His 14-year-old daughter lives with him in Beverly Hills. He and the mom split up shortly after Harper was born. (Drugs?) Sounds like there’s a story there.

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2022 1:07 AM

More like they broke up after she was conceived. They were just hooking up not a serious relationship. David had to ask for a paternity test.

How Jillian became famous is interesting to say the least. Jillian and her mom wrote in to the Howard Stern show asking for Jillian to be evaluated for playboy. Having her mom wanting her in playboy was a good angle cuz they got booked on the show. She was also only 18. They got on the show and Howard recommended her for playboy.

What’s funny is she had a bf at the time. Howard and the crew starting joking around that once she gets in playboy she’ll dump the bf, start going to playboy parties, and she’ll start dating either David Spade or Pauley Shore. And that’s exactly what she did.

by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2022 1:52 AM

Great scoop, r74. But why does Harper live with David? He seems to enjoy being a dad, but there’s probably more to it.

by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2022 2:22 AM

I didn’t know the daughter lives with David now. Jillian moved out of California possibly back where she was from when she had her. The daughter was splitting her time between them. Maybe she’s old enough to decide and she picked David.

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2022 3:04 AM

David Spade and James Spader should play bitchy brothers.

They look alike.

Or bitchy lovers. Same diff.

by Anonymousreply 77September 10, 2022 4:46 AM

The two kinds of guys at strip clubs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 10, 2022 6:07 PM

I was bored and decided to watch “The Larry Sanders Show,” which I watched occasionally in its original run but didn’t remember too much.

And who pops up but our little David Spade?

Both he and Dana Carvey guest in the first season. They both look 15 years old! Granted this was 30 years ago, but I can’t get over how young they look.

Carvey is very convincing as a slightly sinister version of himself.

by Anonymousreply 79November 6, 2022 4:14 PM

I read his memoir years ago and the main thing I remember is how his single mother couldn't afford babysitters so she would send little Spade and his older brothers off into the Arizona desert all day with a shotgun for protection and a quarter to call her from the Chevron station if there was a problem.

by Anonymousreply 80November 6, 2022 4:54 PM

I decided to check out his book but there is no kindle version. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 81November 7, 2022 8:28 AM

I've always liked him and I think he's sexy. He seems like an alright guy too.

by Anonymousreply 82November 7, 2022 8:42 AM

“ like his brand of sarcastic, self deprecating humor but he's alarmingly close to a lot of odd tragedies... Kate Spade, Chris Farley, Nya Rivera, that attempted murder from his assistant”

How is he connected to Naya Rivera?

by Anonymousreply 83November 7, 2022 9:03 AM

He and Naya Rivera supposedly dated.

by Anonymousreply 84November 7, 2022 11:26 AM

Maybe he’s a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 85November 7, 2022 5:16 PM

I like how his comedy has evolved as he’s gotten older.

by Anonymousreply 86November 7, 2022 9:08 PM

Though it's not usually my kind of thing, I liked the movie "The Wrong Missy". His terrible wig was distracting though.

by Anonymousreply 87November 7, 2022 10:05 PM

I have him mixed up with someone else who is blond, gay and always getting arrested.

by Anonymousreply 88November 7, 2022 10:35 PM

Oh, it was Andy Dick. I don't know why he and David Spade were the same person in my head.

by Anonymousreply 89November 7, 2022 11:26 PM

Re-watching “Just Shoot Me.” Spade really is a hilarious comedic actor, which is very different from something like SNL.

On his podcast, he talks about how he just fell into sitcom work and never really imagined acting being a possibility for himself.

He seems pretty humble. Not sure how that squares with the conservatism and questionable taste in women.

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2022 10:29 AM

Tommy Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2022 10:45 PM

He is doing commercials now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2022 12:06 AM

He has or had a fabulous house in Trousdale for years. Was listed, not sure it it sold. At least he didn't blow all his money on coke and whores.

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2022 12:13 AM

I’m always touched when I hear him talk about Chris Farley, in a truly respectful , I miss my friend way.

Ignores all the crap exploitative narratives about farleys life. Talked about how Farley went to church, and was fairly religious.

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2022 12:32 AM

The house sold, and fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

I can’t get over how David’s realtorS (apparently he had a team of them) told him his house was a tear down.

Then it promptly sold for top dollar.

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2022 2:25 AM

It certainly wasn't a tear down, but a lot like that in Trousdale can sell for that amount even it it was.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2022 3:41 AM

I also rewatched Just Shoot Me recently - it's actually stood up pretty well. David was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2022 3:59 AM

Farley was religious? He was an obese misogynistic drug addict so that makes sense I guess

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2022 6:41 AM

I've always thought he's sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2022 7:33 AM

Y'all think he ever messed around with dudes whilst on a cocaine bender in the 90's?

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2022 9:19 AM

Remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2022 1:48 PM

David Spade’s old house back on market for $32M

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2022 9:18 AM

How odd.

The buyer bought at the absolute top of the market early this year and is now trying to sell for 13M more in a downturn seven months later?

Did they make any changes?

Is it haunted?

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2022 9:25 AM

Maybe they replaced the gray hardwood floors and Home Depot kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2022 9:41 AM

I've had a huge crush on David Spade forever. He's effortlessly funny. He doesn't need controversy to be amusing. I LOVE any comedian who uses wit, observation, and self-deprecation to be funny.

I guess you call it "reading the phone book" funny?

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2022 9:42 AM

I do find him sexy, but I just don't think he's that good of a comic or actor? It's that 90s douchebag genre of comedy that never appealed to me, I've heard him on Howard Stern a lot over the years doing the same schtick. In most projects he does not stand out. The Emperor's New Groove is all about Eartha Kitt and Patrick Warburton to me (no wonder they were the main characters in the sequel). And in Just Shoot Me all scenes were stolen by Wendie Malick and George Segal. It is a fun comedy though and I prefer it to many other 90s sitcoms (Becker is underrated too).

He does seem like a nice guy though so I don't have a bone to pick with him, just not my comedic cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 107December 5, 2022 10:02 AM

R107 That's the thing. It's not schtick. He's just an acerbic, quick-witted, organically funny person. ALSO? I LOVE Becker. There were many actually funny shows buried underneath all of that CBS-Lorre bullshit. Rules of Engagement is another one.

by Anonymousreply 108December 5, 2022 11:04 AM

r107 I don't re-watch ENG for Eartha Kitt (although I couldn't imagine the movie without her or Patrick W's voice talents). I thought Spade was HLARIOUSLY funny as Kuzco. I laugh every damn time; he's so effortless in his line delivery that it almost sounds like he ad-libbed his lines. I think he's a good comedian and a funny actor who makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2022 3:07 AM

Apparently Spade was an elite chess-player in his pre-showbiz youth.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2022 6:07 AM

R104, in that price range you have crazy people with too much money. They aren't worrying about interest rates or value- they pay cash with play money. Ellen flips all the time with barely a paint job. And that is one killer lot.

by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2022 6:43 AM

He did ad lib a lot in emperor's new groove. I saw a behind the scenes video where they talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2022 10:41 PM

Did La Spade attend the People’s Choice awards last night?

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2022 3:28 PM

How do we think our David is celebrating Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 114December 24, 2022 11:43 AM

I had a crush on him as a gayling.

by Anonymousreply 115December 24, 2022 11:45 AM

Hookers and blow

by Anonymousreply 116December 24, 2022 12:42 PM

I started listening to his podcast with Dana Carvey, and it is one of the better podcasts out there. They really work together well, and their comedy/SNL focus is really great.

by Anonymousreply 117December 24, 2022 12:44 PM

R110, he was! So was my long time partner, and they played once, partner lost to David Spade. Spade went into comedy, my partner's band took off. Chess nerds, man!

by Anonymousreply 118December 24, 2022 12:46 PM

I've always thought David Spade was cool. He's still a great character actor and I'd love to see him again in supporting roles in great shows. I think he would be amazing in Succession or the next season of White Lotus for example.

by Anonymousreply 119December 24, 2022 12:54 PM

I want DS to ask Greg about his saucy secret.

by Anonymousreply 120December 24, 2022 3:41 PM

Nice injection there. I am embarrassed for you p

by Anonymousreply 121December 24, 2022 5:00 PM

[quote] I want DS to ask Greg about his saucy secret.

What is my saucy secret?

by Anonymousreply 122December 24, 2022 8:58 PM

R19- Not gay?

DEFINITELY GAY!

by Anonymousreply 123December 24, 2022 9:01 PM

As far as weird comedians with big cocks, David Spade would be on the YES I'D FUCK HIM list. Or at least would have until recently.

I don't care how big Andy Dick or Carrot Top's allegedly XXL dongs might be, there isn't enough money, real estate or alcohol in the world to get me on one of them.

by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]How do we think our David is celebrating Christmas?

[quote]Hookers and blow.

According to his podcast, he spent it unwrapping “lazy bag” gifts from his 88-year-old mother while she exhorted him to “go ride bikes” with the nine-year-old neighbor girl.

by Anonymousreply 125January 20, 2023 3:58 PM

I've definitely heard the big cock rumor and that he really made his way around Hollywood and women in general.

I do find him intermittently funny (SNL, Just Shoot Me) and he's a pretty fun interview. I bet he has a lot of crazy Hollywood stories.

by Anonymousreply 126January 20, 2023 4:26 PM

I wish we could hear his REAL stories. But he seems pretty discreet, loyal, and self-deprecating, so we are unlikely to get the dirty deets anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 127January 20, 2023 4:39 PM

I agree R127. He's seems to have a lot of Hollywood friends and he's not someone who rags on the industry.

by Anonymousreply 128January 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Do David and Dana really record their podcast in Santa Ynez? I lived there for years and never saw them around. Presumably Dana lived there (we know David lives in LA.)

by Anonymousreply 129January 21, 2023 2:01 AM

In case you haven't noticed, he has a commercial gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 6, 2023 12:57 PM

I wonder why Davey is slinging sporting goods? He’s been touring forever, podcast is popular. I doubt he needs the money.

I want to see him guest on the new “Fantasy Island.”

by Anonymousreply 131February 7, 2023 10:33 AM

I would like to see “Fly on the Wall” have RDJ as a guest.

Would be fascinating indeed to see the those two bitchy bitches (Spade and RDJ) interact.

Perhaps they would fight over Raw Blow? They both seem pretty tight with him.

by Anonymousreply 132February 19, 2023 6:13 AM

He could probably write a really great bio with lots of great stories, and a little gossip, from Hollywood. He's been around a LONG time and he seems to be someone who knows a lot of people in Hollywood - at all levels, and doesn't have many enemies/detractors in the biz. He always seems like he should be super smarmy and douchy just from his looks and on-screen persona. But every time I've heard him interviewed he's been pretty chill and pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2023 6:46 AM

At around 2:58 he mentions liking the occasional “hot dog” or dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 21, 2023 11:14 PM

I'm glad this thread was bumped if only to be reminded of OP's description. I needed the laugh

by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2023 11:20 PM

Thanks for that, R134. Pretty funny

by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2023 11:22 PM

Gossip from this forum, of all places, “ Nope-sorry no link, purely anecdotal job knowledge and gossip. ETA-Spade MAY not be gay (really, who cares?) but his PA/the perp was/is very gay-and claimed Spade was too. ”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2023 11:54 PM

A comment from an old reddit thread, “But yeah, Spade is worthless and has a small cock and went through a bi-sexual phase where he paid off male gigalos that would of not know who he was if he hadn't told them not to talk”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2023 3:21 AM

“ My friend in NYC SWEARS he got a blow job from David Spade. This was in the 90's at the beginning of his career.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2023 3:22 AM

“Damn, don't know the unanswered of OP's, but for [R21], DAVID Ehrenstein claimed that David Spade would show up at parties and tell his male companion to wait for a bit so they could arrive "separately."”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2023 3:24 AM

Sorry, I have heard enough goss to genuinely believe DS *is* packing.

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2023 4:35 AM

R124 As far as comedians with big dicks, your post reminded me of something Amy Schumer said on her podcast a few years ago. She said Kevin Hart has the biggest dick that she's ever seen. She didn't go into details but it's interesting how someone 5'3" has an enormous cock.

yeah, I know DL hates him but "Comedian with big dicks" reminded me.

by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2023 11:25 AM

Kevin Hart definitely seems like he's packing. There's plenty of underwear picks of him out there and they're quite bulgy. Those pics never screamed "huge" to me but definitely "big" or "very big" but who knows. I have no idea if what Amy Schumer has seen in real life should be a standard for size meat. Regardless, Hart is definitely not small.

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2023 9:30 PM

May be kind of a stretch, but David Spade's cartoon "Sammy", based on his experiences with his father, had an episode where he was in love with his assistant and had to be in a fake PR relationship with Alyssa Milano.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2023 5:52 PM

I've always heard he has a Big One.

In younger days I might have been more curious to find out. He's looking a little rough these days, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2023 1:43 PM

r7, for sure, r5 needs to turn in their gay/lesbian card.

by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2023 2:18 PM

He has been on Stern a few times and it has been joked about his big cock and how he gets this caliber of women.

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2023 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!